时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | Did you want me to open the doors? | 你想让我给你开门么 |
[01:11] | Here– Here you go. The keys. | 给 给你 钥匙 |
[01:13] | You take them. You open the doors, | 拿着它们 把门打开 |
[01:16] | Why you talk English, huh? | 你为什么说英语 |
[01:20] | No! No, no, no! No! | 不 不 不 |
[05:07] | Gambling destroyed my life– | 赌博毁掉了我的人生 |
[05:10] | me, my family, everything I loved. | 我 我的家庭 我爱的一切 |
[05:14] | It was like a robbery, only I was the thief. | 就好像是一次抢劫 唯一不同的是 我就是那个窃贼 |
[05:19] | It’s amazing, the stories you tell yourself | 你用来证明它的故事 |
[05:21] | to justify it– | 很精彩 |
[05:23] | the lies that lead you to just one more hand, | 那个欺骗你不要停手 |
[05:28] | one more spin, | 再转一次 |
[05:29] | one more roll of the dice. | 多下一注的谎言 |
[05:33] | This is our deal, okay? | 我们早就说好了 |
[05:35] | Marie, no. | 玛丽 不行 |
[05:38] | You guys are not lifting a finger. I mean it. | 你们什么都不用干 我是认真的 |
[05:40] | Yeah, we’re bringing everything, so– | 是的 我们会把吃的都带过去 |
[05:42] | This– This is not up for debate, okay? | 别争了好么 |
[05:45] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:47] | Now, sweetie, don’t worry, okay? | 亲爱的 现在别担心了好么 |
[05:48] | We’re not going to say one word about the bills. | 我们不会提到账单的 |
[05:50] | We just want to bring everyone up to speed, okay? | 我们就为了让大家都方便一些 |
[05:53] | All right. I’ll see you soon. | 好的 我们一会见 |
[05:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:02] | So… | 那么 |
[06:04] | tonight’s the night. | 一切就在今晚 |
[06:06] | No turning back. | 没有回头路了 |
[06:09] | Well… | 好 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好就行 |
[06:12] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[06:15] | Okay, so first I assign point values, | 首先我做好点值分配 |
[06:18] | correlate to the effect of removal. | 综合几家弃牌的影响 |
[06:21] | You going to split the 8s? | 你要分对八么 |
[06:22] | Skyler, please. | 斯凯勒 听我说好么 |
[06:24] | Now, the mathematical principle, | 现在 根据著名的 |
[06:27] | known as the Kelly Criterion, | 凯利标准数学公式 |
[06:29] | upon which I devised my own strategy | 当然是由我自己改进之后 |
[06:31] | not similar to the MIT system. | 而不同于麻省理工的公式 |
[06:33] | Walt, you’re not teaching them. | 沃尔特 你不是给他们上课 |
[06:36] | I thought you wanted me to be thorough. | 你不是想让我做到万无一失么 |
[06:38] | Just play. You’re taking too long. | 就玩牌 别说这么多 |
[06:40] | What, you don’t think it behooves me | 什么 你不认为我有必要 |
[06:42] | to be able to explain any of this? | 把一切都解释清楚么 |
[06:43] | It behooves you to be a pro, that’s all I’m saying. | 你有必要专业一些 我是这个意思 |
[06:46] | That’s the fiction, so chop-chop. | 这都是假的 赶紧 |
[06:48] | Don’t chop-chop me. | 别催我 |
[06:51] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[06:51] | Now, we both know that the first decision | 现在 我们都知道第一个决定 |
[06:54] | is whether or not to split or surrender on 8s. | 是对八的时候分牌还是弃牌 |
[06:58] | Split ’em. | 分牌 |
[07:01] | Good on both. | 两对都不错 |
[07:03] | Next decision is whether to double down or not. | 第二个决定是继续要牌还是不要 |
[07:06] | What you should be doing. | 做决定吧 |
[07:07] | On 11, yes. Double. | 11点 好的 要牌 |
[07:09] | Okay, this hand over here, | 这把牌 |
[07:11] | we have a soft 18. | 18点 |
[07:13] | The final decision is whether or not is to hit or to stand. | 最后的决定 继续要牌还是不要 |
[07:17] | Hit it. | 发牌 |
[07:19] | Becomes a hard 15. | 15点 |
[07:21] | Dealer has a 9. | 庄家有张9 |
[07:22] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[07:23] | Hit it. | 发牌 |
[07:27] | Okay, let’s see what I got. | 好的 我们来看看我的牌 |
[07:30] | And 21. | 21点 |
[07:32] | – Damn. – Yep. | -该死 -没错 |
[07:34] | Okay, this– | 好吧 这个 |
[07:35] | The key thing to remember here | 这个最关键的是 |
[07:36] | is that it’s not about any one hand. | 不是一把的输赢 |
[07:39] | The key is the number of hands per hour. | 而是每小时玩几把 |
[07:43] | Let’s go again. | 我们再来一次 |
[07:45] | Zero, minus 1. | 零 负一 |
[07:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:54] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[07:54] | It’s not as if I don’t know how to play. | 我又不是不会玩 |
[07:57] | I certainly more than understand | 我对于如何数牌的造诣 |
[07:59] | how to count cards. | 还是很深的 |
[08:00] | Let’s just keep going, okay? | 我们还是继续吧 好么 |
[08:02] | No, you know what? I’m in recovery. | 不 你知道么 我在恢复阶段 |
[08:04] | Remember? | 还记得吧 |
[08:05] | I shouldn’t even be playing. | 我现在都不应该玩牌 |
[08:07] | You– And that is the fiction | 这才是我们应该继续 |
[08:09] | that we should be sticking to. | 假装的事情 |
[08:11] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[08:15] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:20] | Um, we’re not leaving anything to chance. | 我们要把每一步都计划好 |
[08:23] | All right, let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始 |
[08:26] | I’ve got a lot of, uh– | 我这有很多 |
[08:28] | Walt, | 沃尔特 |
[08:30] | we’ve got a lot of ground to cover. | 我们还有很多的细节问题需要解决 |
[08:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:33] | We have to get our stories straight. | 我们要把谎编圆 |
[08:35] | We’ve got to be on the same page. | 我们必须步调一致 |
[08:37] | Is this a script? | 这是剧本 |
[08:37] | Bullet points. | 要点 |
[08:39] | Bullet points? | 要点 |
[08:40] | Like a novella. | 就和短篇小说一样 |
[08:42] | This is smart. | 这倒是挺聪明的 |
[08:44] | You really want to try to sell a DEA agent some ill-prepared, | 你真想编个准备不足 计划不完整 |
[08:48] | half-assed, full-of-holes story | 漏洞百出的故事来让 |
[08:49] | about how we suddenly have enough money to buy a car wash? | 毒品管制局的探员相信我们突然就有钱买洗车场了么 |
[08:51] | Am I supposed to memorize this? | 我要都记下么 |
[08:53] | – We need to practice, Walt. – Yeah. | -我们还要练习 沃尔特 -好 |
[08:55] | We need to be word-perfect. | 我们需要字斟句酌 |
[08:56] | Within reason. | 还得合情合理 |
[08:57] | We need this story to be solid and sympathetic | 我们需要这个故事值得推敲 能引发同情 |
[09:00] | and most of all completely believable. | 最重要的是 能让人相信 |
[09:02] | From a story that you already told Marie | 你觉得你告诉玛丽的故事 |
[09:05] | and you think that she hasn’t told Hank? | 她还没跟汉克说么 |
[09:07] | Ha! Come on. This is Marie we’re talking about here. | 别开玩笑了 那可是玛丽啊 |
[09:10] | No, she hasn’t. | 不 她没说 |
[09:12] | She hasn’t. | 她真的没说 |
[09:13] | Hank thinks his insurance is paying for everything. | 汉克认为一切费用都是他的保险在支付 |
[09:16] | Marie’s not telling him | 玛丽没告诉他 |
[09:18] | that we’re paying his therapy bills, | 是我们在帮他支付他的理疗账单 |
[09:20] | and neither are we. | 我们也不会说 |
[09:21] | And why is that again? | 那为什么这样呢 |
[09:22] | Really? | 你是认真的么 |
[09:23] | If we have the gambling story… | 如果我们编出了这个赌博的故事 |
[09:28] | Did you take money, Walt? | 你收钱了么 沃尔特 |
[09:31] | You remember Gretchen and Elliot? | 你还记得格雷琴和埃利奥特么 |
[09:32] | Because I seem to recall | 因为我记得 |
[09:34] | that you’d rather sell drugs than take help. | 你宁肯去贩毒也不接受帮助 |
[09:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:37] | Marie will tell Hank in her own time, | 玛丽会单独告诉汉克 |
[09:39] | and at least we’ll have laid the groundwork. | 而我们要帮她把基础做好 |
[09:41] | And coming clean with Hank and Jun– | 在汉克和小沃面前坦白交代 |
[09:46] | Appearing to come clean | 很明显 坦白交代 |
[09:49] | will be the best thing for everyone. | 对大家来说都是最好的 |
[09:52] | We talked about this, okay? | 我们谈过这个问题了对吧 |
[09:54] | We agreed about this. | 我们达成一致了 |
[09:55] | Yes, we did. It’s just– | 是的 没错 但那只是 |
[09:59] | What? | 什么 |
[10:01] | Never mind. Just– | 算了 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:05] | So I really think | 我认为我们 |
[10:08] | we should tag team the narrative, okay? | 我们得好好演练一下叙述部分 |
[10:10] | We’ll each be responsible for certain portions of the story, | 一个人负责故事的一部分 |
[10:14] | and then we can, uh, we can hand off | 这样你我分头叙述的时候 |
[10:16] | so we don’t leave anything out, | 就不会出什么纰漏 |
[10:17] | and it’ll seem the most natural. | 还能表现的自然真实 |
[10:19] | Okay, so I’m going to launch | 好了 从我听到 |
[10:21] | with the exciting news | 我们将买下洗车场这个 |
[10:23] | that we are buying a car wash– | 惊喜消息开始 |
[10:25] | Yay. | 太好了 |
[10:27] | The next logical question | 汉克接下来可能会 |
[10:29] | Hank will probably ask | 问的问题就是 |
[10:30] | is “Where are you getting the money?” | “你从哪弄到的钱” |
[10:31] | To which I’ll say | 我会回答 |
[10:33] | “We want to tell you the whole story. | “我们从头到尾的讲一讲” |
[10:36] | “It’s a doozy, | “很精彩 |
[10:37] | so hold on to your hats.” | 所以别太惊讶” |
[10:40] | Do you like that? | 你喜欢么 |
[10:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:46] | It accomplishes two things. | 这样做有两个好处 |
[10:48] | It keeps it light | 很简洁 |
[10:49] | while letting them know to expect something big. | 而且让他们有所期待 |
[10:53] | Yeah. No. It’s a doozy. | 没错 确实很精彩 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:57] | Anyway, that’s where you will take over, | 不管怎么说 你从这开始接着我的说 |
[11:00] | starting with your diagnosis, pages 1 and 2. | 从诊断开始 第一页到第二页 |
[11:02] | Okay, and it’s– it’s pretty much | 基本上 |
[11:04] | going to run parallel to the truth, | 和真相差不多 |
[11:06] | which makes it easier, | 虽然很简单 |
[11:07] | but, um… | 但是 |
[11:08] | just make sure to really hit the cancer, | 一定要强调癌症的问题 |
[11:11] | really touch on the fear and despair. | 突出恐惧感和绝望的心态 |
[11:13] | It’s good to remind them | 提醒他们不要忘记 |
[11:15] | and to get their sympathy right off the bat. | 同时博得他们的同情 |
[11:16] | We want them to understand | 我们要让他们明白 |
[11:17] | why you could do something so stupid. | 你为什么会做这么蠢的事情 |
[11:19] | Now, after that, | 这个完了之后 |
[11:21] | per pages 3 and 4, | 是第三页和第四页 |
[11:23] | after you say… | 在你说完 |
[11:26] | “Gambling became an addiction, | “赌博成瘾 |
[11:28] | and I just couldn’t control it.” | 我已经没法控制了” |
[11:29] | – Do you see that– – Yes. | -你看到了么 -看到了 |
[11:31] | …right there in the middle of the page? Okay. | 就在那页中间 好的 |
[11:33] | Oh, and I put in that line about robbery. | 我还提到了那次抢劫 |
[11:35] | You know, from the G.A. Meeting? | 就在那次匿名戒毒会上 |
[11:36] | I thought that was good. | 我觉得那个不错 |
[11:37] | So next I’ll chime in about how it affected our marriage, | 接下来我会插话 谈谈它对我们婚姻的影响 |
[11:40] | uh, starting with the confusion, | 从困惑开始 |
[11:43] | uh, the deceit, | 欺骗 |
[11:44] | why we couldn’t tell anyone. | 为什么不告诉别人 |
[11:46] | “…terribly, terribly ashamed of my actions.” | “对我的行为感到非常 非常惭愧” |
[11:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:50] | There’s two “Terriblys”? | 俩”非常” |
[11:51] | It’s supposed to show contrition. | 表现你的悔悟之情 |
[11:53] | Well, I just wouldn’t use that word. | 可我是不会这么用词的 |
[11:55] | I would never say the word “Terribly.” | 我从来不说”非常” |
[11:58] | Phrase it however you want, okay? | 按你想说的来 行了么 |
[12:00] | You’re jumping ahead. Now– | 你又开始新话题了 现在 |
[12:02] | And why– why am I so ashamed? | 我为什么感到惭愧 |
[12:06] | Do I really need to answer that? | 你非要我回答么 |
[12:10] | I was and am providing for our family. | 我一直供养我们的家庭 过去是 现在也是 |
[12:17] | Let’s just pick up where we left off. | 我们就从刚才停下的地方继续吧 |
[12:19] | I’m weak, and I’m out of control. | 我很脆弱 失去控制 |
[12:21] | I mean, this whole thing makes me look like crap. | 我是说 这一切说的我好像是个废物 |
[12:23] | This has to be a warts-and-all story, Walt. | 这个故事必须要毫无保留 沃尔特 |
[12:26] | That’s how we’ll sell it, and we both look bad. | 我们需要让别人相信的就是这个 你我都难过极了 |
[12:28] | Oh, well– How do you look bad exactly? | 是这样 那你是怎么难过的 |
[12:31] | Where is the “I slept with my boss” Bullet point? | 我找找那个”我和我老板睡觉”这条在哪 |
[12:34] | I can’t seem to find that anywhere. | 我怎么找不到呢 |
[12:36] | For a fired schoolteacher who cooks crystal meth, | 对于一个靠制毒生活的 被解雇了的中学教师 |
[12:40] | I’d say you’re coming out pretty much ahead. | 我得说你反映挺快的 |
[12:42] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这个 |
[12:44] | I don’t want Junior thinking less of me. | 我不喜欢小沃瞧不起我 |
[12:45] | At least you won at gambling. | 至少你赌钱赌赢了 |
[12:47] | I’m just the bitch mom | 我却是个贱人妈妈 |
[12:48] | who wouldn’t cut you any slack. | 总是对你步步紧逼 |
[12:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:01] | I’m sorry that I put you through all of this. | 抱歉把你牵扯进来 |
[13:07] | How’s that sound? Hmm? | 这句怎么样 |
[13:10] | Here. | 给我 |
[13:14] | Two “Sorrys.” | 两个”抱歉” |
[13:18] | I believe we were on page 5. | 我想我们到第五页了 |
[13:20] | So, after you say how very sorry you are– | 那么 等你说完抱歉之后 |
[13:24] | in your own words, of course– | 当然 用自己的方式 |
[13:26] | we’re almost to the end, | 我们就快结束 |
[13:28] | and I say how proud I am of you | 我说我为你能去 |
[13:30] | for joining a 12-step program, | 参加那个十二步的恢复计划而感到骄傲 |
[13:32] | and– and this is where I think we should enact | 然后这里 我认为我们就要 |
[13:36] | how we’re feeling, you know? | 把我们的感觉表演出来 |
[13:38] | Just a– Just a suggestion. | 只是一个建议 |
[13:40] | You might look down on the floor with remorse. | 你应该懊悔的看着地板 |
[13:48] | What? You don’t have to mean it. | 怎么了 又不是认真的 |
[13:51] | You just stare down at your feet, Walt, okay? | 你就低头 沃尔特 行么 |
[13:54] | Then, uh, I’m gonna– | 然后 我就 |
[13:56] | I was thinking of taking Marie’s hand | 我想的是抓住玛丽的手 |
[13:58] | and saying something emotional | 说点煽情的话 |
[14:01] | like “It’s such a relief to tell you. | 比如”能和你说出来真是太解脱了 |
[14:04] | “We’re just so glad we have a strong family | “有这么强大的家庭 |
[14:06] | “To help us through this, | 来互帮互助 共度难关 |
[14:07] | that we can all support each other.” | 我们真是太高兴了” |
[14:09] | And then maybe I’ll tear up a little. | 然后我可能会哭一下 |
[14:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:14] | I’ll just have to see what happens in the moment. | 等到时候看情况吧 |
[14:18] | You’re going to cry? On cue? | 你会哭出来 就在那个时候 |
[14:20] | I said I don’t know. Maybe. | 我说我不知道 可能会 |
[14:23] | When you dab your eyes, you going to do it | 那你抹去眼泪的时候 |
[14:24] | with your right hand or your left? | 你打算用左手还是右手 |
[14:26] | – It’s just an idea. – One tear? Two tears? | -这只是个想法 -流一滴还是两滴 |
[14:27] | This has to be convincing, | 这个戏一定要做足 |
[14:29] | especially to Hank. | 特别是要让汉克相信 |
[14:31] | I’m doing the best I can here, Walt. | 我要尽我可能做到最好 沃尔特 |
[14:33] | And yes, I’m thorough. | 没错 我就是要做到万无一失 |
[14:36] | Maybe lying doesn’t come as easily to me | 也许撒谎对我来说 |
[14:40] | as it does to you. | 没有对你来说那么容易 |
[14:57] | Hey! Guys! Come on in. | 伙计们 请进 |
[14:59] | Hi. Good to see you. | 你好 见到你很高兴 |
[15:00] | Put her there, you little punk. | 把她放到那 小伙儿 |
[15:04] | Great to see you, Hank. | 很高兴见到你 汉克 |
[15:05] | Hey, buddy. How you doing? | 伙计 最近如何啊 |
[15:06] | Oh, look at my little princess. | 快来看看我的小公主啊 |
[15:08] | She’s getting big, huh? | 越长越大了 |
[15:09] | And heavy, too. | 也重了 |
[15:10] | Whoa, is that actual food I’m smelling? | 我闻到的是真的食物吧 |
[15:12] | I might get an honest-to-God meal here for once? | 我也能吃上一顿地道的饭菜了 |
[15:14] | You look good. | 你看上去真不错 |
[15:15] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[15:17] | Your aunt Marie, she’s cute, | 你的姨妈 玛丽 她长的挺美 |
[15:18] | but she could burn water, | 就是总是把水烧过了 |
[15:19] | you know what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思么 |
[15:20] | You are so very hilarious. | 你还真是搞笑 |
[15:22] | Go show the boys your new rock collection. | 带着男人们去看看你的石头收藏吧 |
[15:23] | We’re going to get things organized. | 我们去把东西准备好 |
[15:25] | Yeah, it’ll be about 20 minutes. | 是的 大约需要二十分钟 |
[15:26] | You have a rock collection? | 你还收藏石头 |
[15:27] | It’s a mineral collection. | 是矿石收藏 |
[15:29] | Uh, just a little something I– | 就是一些小玩意 |
[15:31] | You guys want to see it? Want to see it? | 你们想看看么 想看么 |
[15:32] | Sure. Let’s go see it. | 当然 我们去看看 |
[15:34] | Oh, hey, let me. | 哦 让我来 |
[15:35] | Hey, it’s all right. I got it. | 没事 我能行 |
[15:39] | Come on, guys, it’s down the hall here. | 来吧 伙计们 就在走廊头上 |
[15:44] | Now that one there, that’s Rhodonite, okay? | 那边那块 叫蔷薇辉石 |
[15:46] | It’s manganese inosilicate. | 是锰链硅酸盐 |
[15:48] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[15:50] | What– What makes it be all pink like that? | 为什么是粉色的 |
[15:52] | Well, that’s the manganese part, okay? | 那是锰的颜色 |
[15:53] | It– It oxidizes, you know, like rust. | 氧化了 你知道 就和生锈了一样 |
[15:56] | Exactly. Manganese can have an oxidation state | 没错 锰可以在负三到正七之间保持 |
[15:59] | 氧化状态 | |
[16:01] | which takes it through a range of colors– | 颜色在紫 绿 蓝 |
[16:03] | purple, green, blue. | 的界限内变化 |
[16:04] | 但最稳定的状态是正二 | |
[16:07] | which is usually pale pink. | 一般就是浅粉色 |
[16:10] | So… | 就是这么回事 |
[16:13] | Exactly. Whatever the hell he said. | 没错 他说的那一堆乱七八糟就是对的 |
[16:16] | Anyway, you, uh, you get the idea. | 不管怎么说 你明白了就行 |
[16:20] | Yeah, it’s, uh, interesting. | 没错 很有意思 |
[16:22] | Interesting stuff, that. | 很有意思的东西 |
[16:24] | Really. | 真的 |
[16:31] | here. Give me that file, will you? | 在这 把那个文件递给我 |
[16:34] | You got to check this out. | 这个你可得看看 |
[16:36] | I, uh, have been working on something here. | 我一直在研究一些东西 |
[16:39] | Been a little, uh, little consulting– | 就提供一点咨询 |
[16:41] | you know, weighing in on a case for APD. | 帮阿尔布开克警局办案 |
[16:46] | Put that in, will you? | 把那个放进去 |
[16:48] | Put that in over there. | 放到那里面去 |
[16:50] | Uh, Hank, what is this? It’s not a dead body– | 汉克 这里面是什么 不会是尸体什么 |
[16:53] | No, no, no, no. Nothing like that. | 不不不 不是那些 |
[16:55] | You guys– Seriously, you got to check this out. | 你们 说真的 得看看 |
[16:58] | This is good. Ready? | 好东西 好了么 |
[16:59] | Here we go on here. | 开始了 |
[17:05] | Look at this guy. | 看看这家伙 |
[17:07] | Look. | 看呢 |
[17:09] | A ship is waiting | 一艘飞船在等待 |
[17:10] | All systems are go | 所有设备都准备完备 |
[17:12] | Control is not convinced | 控制系统不值得信赖 |
[17:15] | But the computer has the evidence | 但是电脑说 |
[17:18] | No need to abort | 没必要放弃 |
[17:21] | Countdown starts | 倒计时开始 |
[17:23] | Oh, man. You can’t make this stuff up. | 伙计 这你可编不出来 |
[17:26] | 4 3 2 1 4, 3, 2, 1 | |
[17:28] | Earth below us | 地球在我们脚下 |
[17:29] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[17:30] | That, my friends, | 这位 我的朋友们 |
[17:33] | is Albuquerque’s public enemy number 1. | 是阿尔布开克第一号全民公敌 |
[17:36] | …weightless | 失重 |
[17:37] | Calling, calling | 呼叫 呼叫 |
[17:43] | Such a relief to finally tell you. | 能和你们说出来真是太解脱了 |
[17:47] | We’re just so glad | 有这么强大的家庭 |
[17:48] | that we have a strong family to help us through this, | 来互帮互助 共度难关 |
[17:53] | that we can all support each other. | 我们真是太高兴了 |
[17:56] | Jesus. | 我的天呐 |
[17:58] | I don’t even know where– | 我都不知道该怎么说 |
[18:00] | Holy shit. | 我了个去啊 |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:04] | Walter H. White. | 沃尔特·H·怀特 |
[18:07] | Man of hidden talents. | 一个天赋被埋没的男人 |
[18:10] | Dad, you’re such a stud. | 老爸 你太牛了 |
[18:13] | How much did you win exactly? | 你到底赢了多少 |
[18:18] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[18:19] | I– I don’t think I have exact figures. | 我也没有一个具体的数字 |
[18:22] | It’s, uh, it’s enough to– | 足够来 |
[18:23] | uh, after taxes, of course– | 当然 去税之后 |
[18:25] | to buy the car wash. | 买下洗车场的了 |
[18:27] | Maybe even pay for | 也许还够 |
[18:30] | a couple of halfway reasonable college educations. | 支付两个孩子的大学学费 |
[18:33] | Damn, Dad, why’d you quit? | 该死的 老爸 你为什么不玩了 |
[18:37] | I can totally get a car for my birthday now. | 我现在都能收到汽车作为生日礼物了 |
[18:41] | Right? | 对吧 |
[18:46] | Son, I’m… | 儿子 我 |
[18:49] | terribly, terrible ashamed of my actions. | 对我的行为感到非常 非常惭愧 |
[18:54] | Would you excuse me, please? | 我能离开下么 |
[18:57] | I need to use the restroom. | 我需要上个厕所 |
[19:29] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[19:42] | Oh. Sorry. I– | 抱歉 我 |
[19:44] | I thought you might have fallen in there. | 我还以为你在里面摔倒了 |
[19:46] | Uh, no, no. I just, uh– | 没有 没有 我只是 |
[19:49] | Hey, man, that was some big stuff back there. | 那里面可有很重要的东西 |
[19:54] | Yeah, we wanted to be thorough, so– | 是的 我们想坦诚一些 |
[19:57] | Yeah, well, it’s quite a tale. | 是啊 那确实是个好故事 |
[20:00] | It couldn’t have been easy to talk about. | 说出来一定不是那么轻松吧 |
[20:06] | You know, Walt, if you… | 你知道么 沃尔特 如果你 |
[20:08] | you can always bend my ear, right? | 你可以告诉我 |
[20:11] | I mean, if you ever need to talk or– | 我是说 如果你需要倾诉或者 |
[20:13] | or just blow off some steam. | 发泄 |
[20:15] | I’m– I’m here. | 我就在这 |
[20:19] | Not going anywhere. | 也去不了哪 |
[20:23] | Thanks, Hank. | 谢谢你 汉克 |
[20:28] | Same goes for me, you know. | 相同的话也送给你 |
[20:30] | if you ever want to bounce anything off me. | 如果你有什么想给我发泄的 |
[20:33] | I don’t know, case work, anything, really. | 比如说 案子的事 其他的事 |
[20:37] | Sometimes just talking something through, | 有些事情 也许说出来 |
[20:40] | you know, really can make a difference. | 就有可能理出头绪 |
[20:44] | I mean, we’re definitely not talking, | 我是说 我们说的绝对不是 |
[20:45] | you know, bathtub crank here. | 那种小打小闹 |
[20:47] | This is a big-ass operation. | 这是一个大工程 |
[20:49] | You know, hundreds of pounds a week, | 一周几百磅 |
[20:51] | maybe more. | 还可能更多 |
[20:53] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[20:55] | who is this person? What do you know about him? | 这个人是谁呢 对他你了解多少 |
[20:59] | Other than the fact that he’s deader than a Texas salad bar | 除了他已经死了 |
[21:02] | and has a decent set of pipes? | 还收藏了一套不错的管弦乐器之外 |
[21:04] | I’d say he’s my guy. | 他是我要找的人 |
[21:06] | Your guy? | 你要找的人 |
[21:10] | There’s this, uh, mystery man | 有个神秘人物 |
[21:11] | I’ve been, uh, chasing | 我追踪他 |
[21:13] | for the better part of a year. | 将近一年了 |
[21:15] | Cooks the purest meth | 他做出的冰毒 |
[21:18] | that, uh, me or anyone else has ever seen. | 是我和其他人见过最纯净的 |
[21:22] | Goes by the name of Heisenberg. | 名字叫海森伯格 |
[21:28] | Yeah. Pretty weird, huh? | 是的 名字很怪对吧 |
[21:29] | I– I– I looked him up. | 我 我查了一下 |
[21:31] | It, uh, it was one of these physicists– one of Hitler’s guys, | 那是一个物理学家 希特勒的手下 |
[21:33] | a physicist named Werner Heisenberg. | 一个叫维尔纳·海森伯格的物理学家 |
[21:36] | Real cute, huh? | 很有意思是吧 |
[21:38] | Anyway, I figure with a handle like that, | 不管怎么说 我想到一个办法 |
[21:40] | you know, my guy’s got to be some sort of an egghead. No offense. | 我的人是个有点书呆子的人 无意冒犯 |
[21:45] | And here we go– | 名字叫做 |
[21:46] | Gale “Major Tom” Boetticher. | 盖尔”汤姆少校”贝提格 |
[21:49] | Anyway, I– I– I just want to see | 我就是想看看 |
[21:51] | if I’m, you know, not barking up the wrong tree | 从化学角度上来看 |
[21:54] | chemically speaking. | 我是不是找对人了 |
[21:56] | Uh, as far as I can make out, | 就我的理解来看 |
[21:58] | he’s writing about phenylacetone cook, right? | 他写的是苯丙酮制毒法 |
[22:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:05] | Yeah. That’s pretty rare these days, | 没错 现在已经很少见了 |
[22:07] | but it– it does jive | 但它确实能产出 |
[22:09] | with the blue stuff I’ve been tracking. | 我一直在追查的蓝色冰毒 |
[22:10] | “2 sticks dairy free soy margarine, | “两勺无豆人造黄油 |
[22:13] | 2/3 cup turbinado sugar”? | 三分之二杯原糖” |
[22:17] | It’s a recipe for vegan s’mores. | 素食甜点的食谱 |
[22:19] | Hmm. There’s all kinds of crazy crap in there. | 这上面什么乱七八糟的东西都有 |
[22:23] | Yeah, like, uh, you know, | 没错 就像 |
[22:24] | top ten recumbent bicycles, | 10大躺骑自行车 |
[22:26] | indoor composting tips. | 室内堆肥技巧 |
[22:27] | All right next to the– | 就在那个 |
[22:29] | the mother of, uh, of methamphetamine synthesis. | 甲基苯丙胺化学合成法的旁边 |
[22:33] | This guy was a, uh– | 这个家伙 |
[22:35] | man, he was a real character. | 这小子真是有个性啊 |
[22:38] | Yeah, he seems, uh, unique. | 是啊 他真的是独特 |
[22:41] | Here, let me– let me– let me show you something. | 给我 我给你 给你看点东西 |
[22:43] | Give it– Give it. | 给我 给我 |
[22:47] | Right here at the, uh– | 在这儿 |
[22:49] | And here’s the top. | 看题目 |
[22:50] | It says, uh, “To W.W. | 上面写道”致W·W先生 |
[22:54] | My star, my perfect silence.” | 我的明星 我的完美偶像” |
[22:57] | W·W W.W. | |
[23:00] | I mean, who do you figure that is, huh? | 我是说 你觉得这是谁 |
[23:03] | Woodrow Wilson? | 伍德罗·威尔逊 |
[23:06] | Willy Wonka? | 威利·旺卡 |
[23:10] | Walter White? | 沃尔特·怀特 |
[23:15] | You got me. | 你抓住我了 |
[23:19] | W·W W.W. | |
[23:22] | Hey, man, let me see this… | 伙计 让我稍微看一下 |
[23:26] | for a second because I think I remembered… | 我好像想起一点… |
[23:28] | Ah. Here. | 在这 |
[23:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:35] | Yeah. | 就是这儿 |
[23:36] | “When I heard the learn’d astronomer…” | “当我听完博学的宇航员的话 |
[23:39] | Learned. “And from time to time | 每一次向天空望去 |
[23:42] | “Looked up in perfect silence | “感受星星上 |
[23:45] | at the stars.” | 完美的平静” |
[23:47] | It’s a poem by Walt Whitman. | 这是沃尔特·怀特曼的诗 |
[23:51] | Your W.W. | 你要的W·W |
[23:54] | You frickin’ braniac. | 你真是聪明 |
[23:56] | Ha. You frickin’ braniac. | 真是太聪明了 |
[24:00] | I must have skipped that day in school or something. | 我一定是上学的时候翘了那节课 |
[24:02] | I don’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[24:03] | I’ve been chasing my tail about that one, you know? | 我把自己给绕进去了 |
[24:05] | I bet you’re right. | 你应该是对的 |
[24:06] | Well, I’m glad I could be of help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[24:09] | Yeah. Walt Whitman, huh. | 对 沃尔特·怀特曼是吧 |
[24:12] | So, uh, you think this Gale person | 所以你怀疑这个叫盖尔的人 |
[24:16] | is your Heisenberg? | 就是你要找的海森堡 |
[24:18] | Yeah, I think so. I don’t know. | 对 应该是吧 但不肯定 |
[24:20] | G–, I wanted to get this guy. | 我就想抓住这个人 |
[24:25] | It looks like you did. | 看来你已经得偿所愿了 |
[24:26] | No, I mean, you know, me personally. | 不 我的意思是亲自抓住他 |
[24:30] | I wanted to be the one to slap the handcuffs on him, | 我想亲自给他铐上手铐 |
[24:33] | that kind of shit. | 铐上那渣子 |
[24:35] | Popeye Doyle waving to Frog One. | 波沛·多伊尔对青蛙一号摇手 |
[24:41] | If I recall, | 我没记错的话 |
[24:42] | at least from the first French Connection, | 至少在第一部《法国贩毒网》里 |
[24:45] | Popeye Doyle never actually caught him. | 波沛·多伊尔就没真正抓住过他 |
[24:51] | Yeah, I guess me and old Popeye, huh? | 我和老波沛差不多 |
[24:54] | A day late and a dollar short. | 总晚了那么一步 |
[25:02] | What about the person who killed him? | 那杀他的凶手呢 |
[25:04] | APD’s problem, not mine. | 那是阿尔布开克警局的事了 |
[25:07] | Any leads? | 有线索吗 |
[25:08] | My buddy Tim says | 我兄弟提姆说 |
[25:09] | he’s got some fingerprints they’re trying to ID, | 他们采到些指纹 准备用来识别身份 |
[25:12] | and an eyewitness saw a person of interest. | 还有个目击证人看到个嫌犯 |
[25:14] | Might get lucky there. | 或许能查到真凶 |
[25:15] | I guess somebody knows something. | 我觉得有人知情 |
[25:16] | They’ll track down the shooter eventually. | 他们最终会找到开枪的人 |
[25:20] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[25:25] | Excuse me. | 请借过 |
[25:32] | Oh, my G–. | 天呐 |
[25:50] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[25:52] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[26:03] | I need to talk to you, okay? | 我有话和你说 行吗 |
[26:11] | Now. | 就现在 |
[26:13] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[26:18] | Would you stop doing what you’re doing, please? | 你能先停一下吗 拜托了 |
[26:22] | When I’m done, yo, that dude’s next. | 等这个剃完了 还有下一个 |
[26:28] | What the hell? What is wrong– | 搞什么鬼 怎么了 |
[26:30] | I have some business to discuss. | 我有公事要谈 |
[26:32] | So discuss. Jesus. | 那就谈吧 天呐 |
[26:35] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[26:36] | Gale’s murder is being investigated. | 警方正在调查盖尔的凶案 |
[26:39] | Uh, duh. | 废话 |
[26:40] | And I have it on good authority | 我得到可靠消息 |
[26:42] | that they found fingerprints at the scene. | 他们在罪案现场发现了指纹 |
[26:45] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[26:48] | We done here? | 说完了吗 |
[26:50] | No, we are not done here. | 没 还没完 |
[26:51] | What if they are yours? | 要是你的怎么办 |
[26:53] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[26:54] | Because I’m here, all right? | 因为我还在这里 没看见吗 |
[26:56] | Your brother-in-law’s got such a hard on for me | 你连襟早就盯上我了 |
[26:58] | that if the cops would have found my fingerprints– | 如果警察发现了我的指纹 |
[27:01] | The cops would have found my fingerprints | 警察要是在那地方五条街以内 |
[27:03] | within five blocks of that place, | 发现了我的指纹 |
[27:04] | they would have picked me up by now. | 早就把我带走了 |
[27:07] | What about the casing? | 弹壳呢 |
[27:09] | Or casings? How– | 弹壳呢 |
[27:11] | How many times did you shoot him anyway? | 你对他开了几枪 |
[27:15] | Jesse, did you pick up the casings? | 杰西 你把弹壳捡起来了吗 |
[27:19] | Did you pick them up? | 捡起来了吗 |
[27:22] | No. | 没 |
[27:28] | Listen, uh, we’ve got to go over this | 听着 我们得一步步来 |
[27:30] | step by step– everything. | 重现当时的一切情景 |
[27:33] | I want you to tell me exactly what happened | 你得告诉我从你到那里开始 |
[27:35] | from the moment you got there. | 确切的事发经过 |
[27:36] | I got in, I got out. | 我进去又出来了 |
[27:38] | No. No, I need to know specifics. | 不 不 我要知道细节 |
[27:41] | Now, we’ll start from the beginning. | 现在我们从头说起 |
[27:43] | You– You drove there. You drove over there. | 你开车过去 你开车过去 |
[27:45] | You went to his door, right? | 冲着他家门走去 对吗 |
[27:49] | Jesse, I need you to concentrate. | 杰西 我要你全神贯注 |
[27:52] | This is very important. | 事关重大 |
[27:53] | Did you knock or ring? | 你是敲门了还是按门铃了 |
[27:54] | Knock or ring? Uhh! | 敲门还是按门铃 |
[27:57] | Knock. | 敲门 |
[27:58] | Okay, good. That’s very good. | 好 很好 非常好 |
[28:00] | Now listen. | 仔细听好 |
[28:02] | I assume that Gale answered the door. | 设想盖尔应了门 |
[28:04] | Now what happened after that? | 然后呢 |
[28:06] | Did he recognize you? | 他认出你来了吗 |
[28:07] | Did you say anything to each other? | 你们对话了吗 |
[28:09] | Did you walk into the room, | 你进门了吗 |
[28:11] | or did you shoot him right then and there? | 还是当场就开枪杀了他 |
[28:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:17] | Who wants to make a hundred bucks? | 谁想赚一百块 |
[28:38] | Look, the kid’s probably right. | 听着 这孩子可能没说错 |
[28:40] | If they had anything on him, | 要是警方有证据 |
[28:42] | he’d be locked up already. | 早就把他关起来了 |
[28:43] | What about my brother-in-law? | 那我的连襟呢 |
[28:45] | He suspects Jessie | 他怀疑杰西 |
[28:47] | How, he knows Jesse is involved | 不知怎么 他就知道杰西 |
[28:49] | in the sale of blue meth. | 也参与蓝色冰毒的贩卖了 |
[28:51] | That was Hank’s one and only lead. | 那是汉克唯一的线索 |
[28:54] | Now what if he puts 2 and 2 together | 要是他把这些线索联系起来 |
[28:57] | and he goes after Jesse for the murder? | 从杰西这条线索查这起凶案呢 |
[28:59] | He goes after him how, on his Rascal Scooter? | 怎么查 靠他的杂牌小车吗 |
[29:02] | Ahem. That, perhaps, sounded insensitive. | 可能有点过 |
[29:06] | Uh, but if he goes after him, | 可如果他查他的话 |
[29:09] | I’ll sue his ass for police brutality, | 我就告他治安粗暴 |
[29:12] | harassment, assault, and 16 other things. | 骚扰 攻击 还有其它16项罪名 |
[29:14] | Now, the history that those two have together | 现在拿两个人的纠葛已经发展到 |
[29:16] | being what it is, | 现在这个样子 |
[29:18] | you got to figure your brother-in-law’s | 你得认为你的连襟 |
[29:19] | smart enough not to go down that particular road. | 足够聪明 不从这条线索追查下去 |
[29:22] | Goose egg, bupkis– | 零蛋 |
[29:24] | that’s what the cops got. | 那帮警察就得到了这个了 |
[29:26] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我不会操那份心 |
[29:28] | What else should I not worry about, Saul, hmm? | 我还有什么事不用操心的 索尔 |
[29:32] | Should I not worry that Gus plans to murder me | 我是不是也不用担心古斯一逮到机会 |
[29:35] | at the first chance he gets? | 就要杀我 |
[29:36] | Should I not worry that my drug-addicted partner | 我是不是也不用担心我吸毒成性的搭档 |
[29:38] | doesn’t seem to care whether he lives or dies? | 无所谓自己的死活 |
[29:41] | You should see his house. | 你该看看他的房子 |
[29:43] | It’s– It’s like Skid Row. | 和贫民窟没两样 |
[29:46] | He has actual hobos living there. | 一堆流浪汉住在那里 |
[29:49] | Now how long before Gus decides | 现在离古斯觉得他是个大麻烦 |
[29:51] | that he’s too big of a risk? | 还有多远 |
[29:53] | Geez, that Mike, | 那个麦克 |
[29:55] | that grunting dead-eyed cretin | 那个总犯嘀咕有眼无珠的白痴 |
[29:58] | sucker-punching me in the– in the face. | 冲我脸上就是一拳 |
[30:01] | I’ve got Gus wielding a box cutter. | 我看到古斯挥舞着切割机 |
[30:03] | I mean, Western Union– message received. | 我是说 我收到讯号了 |
[30:09] | It– | 这… |
[30:10] | Let me ask you. | 我问你 |
[30:12] | When did this stop being a business, hmm? | 这什么时候不是桩买卖了 |
[30:15] | Why am I the only person | 为什么只有我 |
[30:17] | capable of behaving in a professional manner? | 可以表现得像个专业人士 |
[30:21] | No, I– | 不 我… |
[30:23] | No, any way you slice it, everyone’s in danger. | 不 无论你从哪方面考虑 谁都有危险 |
[30:29] | I mean, how– how can I protect anyone? | 我怎么才能保护大家 |
[30:32] | My family, Jesse, myself? | 我的亲人 杰西 我自己 |
[30:35] | My name never comes up with those guys, does it? | 我的名字没有就入选 对吗 |
[30:41] | Meanwhile, we’re buying this stupid car wash. | 与此同时 我们还要买这家该死的洗车店 |
[30:46] | Oh. Yeah. That ship has sailed. | 对 木已成舟 |
[30:49] | Bon voyage. | 一路平安 |
[30:51] | We are committed. | 我们已经付诸实践了 |
[30:52] | We already told our family about it, | 我们已经告诉家人这个决定了 |
[30:55] | and now Skyler, I’m sure she believes– | 现在斯凯勒肯定相信 |
[30:58] | she needs to believe | 她得相信 |
[30:59] | that everything is neat and tidy, | 一切尽在掌握 |
[31:02] | and she’s telling herself | 她正在心理暗示 |
[31:03] | that I work in this nice quiet little lab | 我在一家漂亮而安静的小实验室工作 |
[31:07] | with a white lab coat and a pocket protector | 穿着白大褂 带着袖珍保护装置 |
[31:09] | and when my contract is up | 我的合同一到期 |
[31:11] | I’ll just simply hang it all up, | 我就只要卸下装备 |
[31:12] | tip my hat, and walk away. | 摘下帽子 打道回府 |
[31:19] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[31:22] | How did everything get so screwed up? | 事情怎么都搞得一团糟了 |
[31:26] | Yeah, you do have a little shit creek action happening. | 对 你的确有太多烦心事了 |
[31:38] | You know, FYI, you can buy a paddle. | 仅供参考 你可以买个保险 |
[31:44] | This is a last resort back pocket kind of thing, | 这是以防万一的最后一招 |
[31:47] | but if you really got to protect yourself, | 但你如果真想自保 |
[31:49] | uh…disappear. | 就消失吧 |
[31:53] | Poof. | 人间蒸发 |
[31:56] | Poof? | 人间蒸发 |
[31:57] | There’s a guy who can make it happen. | 有个人能帮你们 |
[32:00] | Call him a, uh… | 就叫他 |
[32:02] | disappearer. | 消失达人吧 |
[32:04] | For a substantial fee, and I do mean substantial, | 需要丰厚的酬劳 得非常丰厚 |
[32:08] | you and your loved ones can vanish, untraceable. | 你和你爱的人可以人间蒸发 |
[32:12] | I mean, he sets you up with a whole new life. | 他可以帮你们开始崭新的生活 |
[32:15] | What, like a… | 什么 |
[32:17] | witness protection kind of thing? | 就像证人保护计划那种吗 |
[32:20] | Beyond. I mean, off the grid. | 比那还高端 完全不会被查到 |
[32:23] | New identities, new everything. | 有新的身份 新的一切 |
[32:25] | No one would ever be able to trace you. | 没人能追踪到你们的行踪 |
[32:27] | Now, be clear, this is an end game, | 现在得说清楚 这是终极法宝 |
[32:30] | if you get my meaning. | 如果你懂我的意思 |
[32:32] | I mean, there’s no coming back. | 没有后悔药吃 |
[32:39] | You want his card? | 你要他的名片吗 |
[32:47] | God, there’s got to be something else that I could do. | 天呐 真希望我还有其它选择 |
[32:52] | Some way to keep everything from spiraling out of control. | 找到能让一切都回到正轨的方法 |
[32:55] | Well, I mean, from what you told me, | 根据你的叙述 |
[32:56] | it sounds like, uh, Pinkman is first up | 平克曼将第一个 |
[32:59] | in the imminent demise department. | 步入死亡的殿堂 |
[33:04] | Gus won’t risk letting the police find Jesse. | 古斯不会让警方有机会找到杰西的 |
[33:31] | I am not even kindding because if you really think about it. | 不是我说啊 你们好好想想 |
[33:34] | You can’t even see it. So how can you know just how bad | 你都看不到 又怎么知道无线电波 |
[33:37] | radio frenqueces and microwaves and cellphones this stuff are giving you | 微波和手机对你产生什么伤害呢 |
[33:40] | I mean, you could be strolling security of the airpirt | 也许你去奶奶家 |
[33:43] | On the way to visit your grandma. | 过机场安检的时候 |
[33:44] | Wake up bitches! | 起来了 |
[33:46] | And then you get wave through a whole body scanner | 你会被要求过全身扫描 |
[33:49] | And next day you could be dead or dying. | 然后转天你不死也会奄奄一息 |
[33:51] | At least dying fron all the radiation | 至少是被辐射的奄奄一息了 |
[33:53] | that they say is safe, but there’s no way | 绝对不是他们所说的对身体无害 |
[33:56] | Because they have to deliver a concentrated dose, okay? | 因为辐射浓度很高 |
[33:57] | Enough to penetrate through clothes | 辐射量足够可以穿透衣服 |
[33:59] | So the accumulated amount of is definitely dangerous to susceptible individual | 日积月累对易受感染的人绝对是个威胁 |
[34:02] | especially if you from a rural area | 尤其是那些从乡下来的人 |
[34:03] | Hey, yo! | 我说 老兄 |
[34:05] | and the ozone layer’s already thin | 臭氧层本来就因为 |
[34:07] | Because of the cow farts. | 那些牛放的屁而薄了许多 |
[34:09] | Yo | 我说 |
[34:10] | Hey. | 是你啊 |
[34:11] | Will you make sure there is pizza here when I get back? | 在我回来之前买好比萨啊 |
[34:14] | All right? Enough for everybody. | 没问题吧 要够大伙吃 |
[34:17] | I could do that. | 没问题啊 |
[34:19] | I could definitely do that. | 我肯定能买 |
[34:21] | I can get the stuff, the pizza and the stuff. | 我能买来 比萨什么的 |
[34:23] | But as far as the financial situation you konw | 但我没多少钱了 |
[34:31] | Just hanging on | 等下 |
[34:35] | You know | 跟你说啊 |
[34:36] | The concentrated doses is gonna | 高剂量的辐射 |
[34:39] | gonna play hob your bone marrow. | 会对骨髓造成伤害 |
[34:41] | and it’s really gonna mess up… | 然后还会搅乱… |
[34:55] | Because–because especially if you have cancer. | 尤其是如果你有癌症的话 |
[34:59] | You know cause if you got to get a bone marrow transplant | 还必须要做一个骨髓移植 |
[35:02] | You’re odds are…you are 60%… | 也就是…百分之六十 |
[35:04] | you have 60% chance. | 你也就有百分之六十的机会 |
[35:13] | Get some dipping sticks, too | 再买点面包条 |
[35:15] | I can definetely get dipping sticks. | 我肯定能买来 |
[35:18] | All right, I can get them. | 我能买来的 |
[36:38] | Suck it up. bitches. | 都给我吸了吧 贱人们 |
[38:07] | Wake up. | 起来 |
[38:11] | Wake up. | 起来 |
[38:16] | What’s up. | 怎么了 |
[38:21] | What’s up with your ear? | 你耳朵怎么了 |
[38:24] | Downstaris now. | 现在下楼 |
[38:32] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 |
[38:34] | I invited your guests to leave. | 我把你的朋友都请走了 |
[38:44] | You know who this is? | 知道这人是谁吗 |
[38:47] | No | 不知道 |
[38:48] | You ought to, he spent at your house for 3 solid day. | 你应该知道的 他在你家呆了3天 |
[38:52] | Ok? | 然后呢 |
[38:54] | He stoled your money. | 他偷了你的钱 |
[38:55] | Ok? | 然后呢 |
[38:58] | That 78000 still looks familar? | 这7万8看着眼熟吗 |
[39:02] | – This is it? – That’s it | -就这个 -是的 |
[39:07] | Ok | 好的 |
[39:08] | Thanks | 谢了 |
[39:14] | You wanna know what’s next? | 你想知道接下来我会 |
[39:16] | for little Miss pissed in his pants | 怎样对待尿裤子先生吗 |
[39:17] | No | 不想 |
[39:18] | You’re sure no? | 你确定 |
[39:21] | Don’t even wanna take a wild guess. | 连猜都懒得猜 |
[39:26] | You are gonna kill him. | 你要杀了他 |
[39:29] | This is the part where I am supposed to beg you not to do it? | 我现在是不是该要求你不要杀 |
[39:33] | Please…please. | 求求你了 |
[39:36] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[39:38] | I am supposed to promise cross my heart. | 我是不是应该发誓说 |
[39:41] | to, like, straighten up and fly right or toe the line | 每天都准备好听你们的命令行事 |
[39:44] | Some other carp that I am not gonna say. | 或者其他什么屁话 |
[39:47] | Is that what your liitle show here was all about? | 这就是你演这出戏的目的 |
[39:51] | You are on thin ice, you little shit head, | 你已经如履薄冰了 小子 |
[39:54] | You know that? | 懂吗 |
[39:58] | You ain’t gonna smoke that dude in there. | 你不会杀了他的 |
[40:01] | You know how come I know? | 知道我怎么知道的吗 |
[40:03] | Cause you went to the trouble put a blind fold on him. | 因为你费周折蒙上了他的眼睛 |
[40:11] | I am going back to bed . | 我继续睡觉了 |
[40:14] | Knock yourself out. | 你愿意干嘛就干嘛 |
[40:27] | I am sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉久等了 |
[40:31] | How’s the ear? | 耳朵好了吗 |
[40:32] | Mending. | 还在养伤 |
[40:41] | What can I do for you? | 有事吗 |
[40:43] | It’s Pinkman | 是平克曼的事 |
[40:45] | He’s becoming increasingly incautious. | 他越来越不谨慎了 |
[40:48] | He’s a risk, a liability. | 是个不稳定因素 会拖我们后退 |
[40:51] | I know he and Walter comes as a team | 我知道他和沃尔特是搭档 |
[40:53] | and Walter won’t like it. | 这么做沃尔特估计不会高兴 |
[40:55] | But something gotta be done. | 但是我们应该采取点措施了 |
[41:43] | Hey, it’s me, | 是我 |
[41:44] | wait for the thing. | 是我 听到提示后留言 |
[41:46] | Right | 我去 |
[41:47] | This is message No.3 | 这是第三条留言了 |
[41:50] | You’d better be ready in 2 minutes. | 你最好两分钟内收拾好 |
[41:52] | because I am right out side your door. | 因为我已经在你家门口了 |
[41:59] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[42:03] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[42:09] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[42:16] | Hey, it’s me, wait for the thing. | 是我 听到提示后留言 |
[42:18] | Great. | 受不了 |
[42:23] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[42:25] | This is perfect. | 真是受不了了 |
[42:27] | You are a piece of work, you know that? | 你真是一极品 知道么 |
[42:42] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[42:51] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[43:20] | Hey, it’s me, wait for the thing. | 是我 听到提示后留言 |
[43:46] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[44:07] | Gonna ask where we are going? | 不问问我们去哪里么 |
[44:12] | Nope. | 不 |