时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So? How does it look? | 怎么样 看起来如何 |
[00:10] | You mean, in do I see it? | 你想问 我能不能看到它 |
[00:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:16] | Do you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[00:21] | Basically, any lawman worth his salt’s | 基本上 是个有脑子的警察 |
[00:23] | going to spot that, yeah. | 都能看出来你带了家伙 |
[00:26] | Assuming that’s a deal breaker? | 看来这玩意容易坏事 |
[00:28] | Yes. It’s a deal breaker. | 对 容易坏事 |
[00:33] | Well, if stealth is what you’re aspiring to, | 如果你希望低调一些 |
[00:38] | you best go with something more compact– | 最好带一个小一点的 |
[00:43] | .38 Special, | 点38特别版 |
[00:44] | snub nose. | 短鼻子 |
[00:46] | Got a concealed hammer | 隐形撞针 |
[00:48] | so it doesn’t catch on your belt when you draw. | 拔枪时不会挂住你的腰带 |
[00:50] | Tried and true, no nonsense about it. | 屡试不爽 口碑极佳 |
[00:56] | – Five shots? – Yep. | -5发子弹 -对 |
[00:58] | Automatic has how many? | 自动手枪有多少发 |
[00:59] | Ten in the mag, one in the chamber. | 弹匣里10发 枪膛里一发 |
[01:02] | If you can’t get it done with five, | 如果你5发之内解决不了 |
[01:04] | then you’re into spraying prey, | 那就证明你根本不会瞄准 |
[01:06] | in which case I wouldn’t count on another six closing the deal. | 那种情形 多给你6发子弹也没什么用 |
[01:10] | You load that with 158 grain hollow points | 这枪装的是10克重的空尖弹 |
[01:13] | instead of your standard wad cutters. | 而不是普通的冲孔弹 |
[01:14] | It’s got plenty of stopping power. | 杀伤力足够大 |
[01:18] | Can’t get more dependable than a wheel gun. | 左轮手枪是最应手的家伙 |
[01:22] | Here. Um… | 这个 |
[01:25] | Try it on with this. | 把它装里边试试 |
[01:30] | That snub, you’ll conceal real nice | 如果你想把它别在腰上 |
[01:33] | if you carry it I-W-B. | 用这个枪套很适合 |
[01:35] | Little harder to draw from, | 拔枪会困难一些 |
[01:36] | but there’s really no substitute | 但如果你不想被 |
[01:38] | if you’re intent of fooling a vigilant eye. | 警惕的人察觉 真没有别的办法 |
[01:42] | Comes in polymer, too. | 还有塑料的 |
[01:44] | I prefer the feel of leather. | 我更喜欢皮革的感觉 |
[01:46] | Old school, I guess. | 有点传统的感觉 |
[01:50] | Yeah, um… | 是啊 |
[01:52] | You sure it’s on the correct side? | 放在这边真的没错吗 |
[01:54] | If you’re right-handed, it is. | 如果你不是左撇子 就没错 |
[01:57] | I don’t know, ma– Are you sure | 不知道 你确定吗 |
[01:58] | because maybe it’ll feel better on the left side. | 因为我感觉放在左边感觉好一些 |
[02:02] | General rule– You don’t want to cross draw, | 一般规律 不能从身体另一侧拔枪 |
[02:05] | not unless you’re going to be sitting, | 除非你坐在椅子上 |
[02:07] | you know, store clerks, card gamers and such. | 比如商店职员 赌博的人什么的 |
[02:20] | Either way you’re going to want to practice your draw… | 无论怎么样 你都要不停的练习拔枪 |
[02:23] | a lot… | 多加练习 |
[02:24] | because if you’re all fingers, | 因为如果你笨手笨脚 |
[02:26] | well, it might could be him | 笑到最后的人 |
[02:28] | keeping a piece instead of you. | 可能是他 而不是你 |
[02:30] | Catch my drift? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[02:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:37] | That there is why you’re going to pay me five times | 这就是你要花比枪支商店 |
[02:40] | what you’d pay your neighborhood gun store. | 高五倍的价钱买它的原因 |
[02:44] | Serial number has been filed off. | 枪号被擦掉了 |
[02:49] | So… | 所以说 |
[02:51] | to state the obvious, | 明摆着的事 |
[02:53] | I don’t want to be caught with this on me. | 我不想因为这把枪被抓住 |
[02:55] | No, sir, to state the obvious, you don’t. | 是啊 先生 明摆着的事 |
[02:59] | You know, Mister, I’ve been providing my services | 先生 我从事这样的生意 |
[03:01] | for the past 30-odd years. | 已经30多年了 |
[03:04] | You’d think in that time | 这段时间里 |
[03:05] | I’d learn better than to ask a man his business, | 我明白 最好不要过问别人的生意 |
[03:07] | especially about one referred by the lawyer, | 尤其是那律师介绍的人 |
[03:10] | but I do feel the urge to ask you, | 但我真的很想问问你 |
[03:13] | we strictly talking defense here? | 你买枪真是为了防身吗 |
[03:17] | Yes, absolutely defense. | 对 绝对是防身用 |
[03:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[03:23] | Because if it’s just personal protection, | 如果你只是为了保护自己 |
[03:27] | aside from a bucket of money, | 不如去通过合法途径买枪 |
[03:30] | you’d save yourself a potential felony two-spot | 这样不仅可以省下好多钱 |
[03:34] | for carrying a weapon with a defaced serial number | 也不会因为携带无序列号的枪支 |
[03:36] | if you’d just buy it legally. | 而被判重罪 |
[03:38] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 但是 |
[03:40] | if you did have to use it, | 如果你真要用它的话 |
[03:42] | wouldn’t it still be better to use one that couldn’t be traced? | 用一把查不到来历的枪难道不是更好吗 |
[03:45] | This is the west, boss. | 老大 这里是西部 |
[03:47] | New Mexico’s not a retreat jurisdiction. | 新墨西哥州不是个文明的地方 |
[03:51] | Man steps to you bent on doing bodily harm, | 如果有人过来要伤害你的身体 |
[03:53] | you’ve got every right to plant your feet | 你有一切权利进行反击 |
[03:56] | and shoot to kill. | 开枪杀死他 |
[03:57] | Some call it a moral right, | 有人称之为道德权利 |
[03:59] | and I do include myself within that class. | 我就很同意这种说法 |
[04:03] | All this to say | 我要说的是 |
[04:04] | I’m happy to take your money, | 我很高兴带着你的钱走人 |
[04:07] | but if you’re not a convicted felon, | 但如果你不是身犯重罪的人 |
[04:10] | you might best be advised | 我建议你最好 |
[04:13] | to bear your arms within the confines of the law. | 还是不要触犯法律为妙 |
[04:22] | It’s for defense. | 这是防身用的 |
[04:31] | Defense. | 防身 |
[04:40] | I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[05:36] | Thanks, Bonnie. | 多谢 邦妮 |
[07:18] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[07:20] | What’s up, brother? | 你好啊 哥们 |
[07:23] | Dude, it sounds like an earthquake out there. | 老兄 里面像是地震了 |
[07:25] | Yeah. New sound system. | 对 买了新的音响设备 |
[07:27] | Whoa! Check it out. | 来瞧瞧 |
[07:28] | Bodacious subwoofers, yo! | 好震撼的低音炮 你可以啊 |
[07:31] | Serious cannons. | 这可是真家伙 |
[07:32] | 18-inchers, six of them. | 有六个口径十八英寸的炮 |
[07:35] | Aluminum columns | 铝制炮管 |
[07:36] | so they’re really, really like, uh, sonically neutral. | 所以声音非常适中 |
[07:38] | Tweeters are killers, too. | 扬声器也很无敌 |
[07:40] | Dig all them lines jumping around. | 我喜欢那些线条蹦来蹦去 |
[07:42] | Psychedelic. | 太迷幻了 |
[07:46] | Kind of like just want to stare at them. | 我现在只想盯着它们看 |
[07:50] | Hmm. Yeah, man. | 没错 伙计 |
[07:53] | Totally makes me want to crank old Savage | 完全让我想把旧音响砸了 |
[07:55] | and blaze one. | 搞台炫的 |
[07:57] | It’s got, like, parametric equalization. | 这机器有参数均衡功能 |
[08:00] | Automatically adjusts the levels | 能自动随着气压等外部条件 |
[08:01] | to changes in, like, air pressure and whatnot. | 的变化调节音阶 |
[08:04] | It’s a totally digital vacuum tube amp | 这完全是数字真空管扩音器 |
[08:07] | which is by far the best anti-distortion-wise. | 是迄今为止最好的保真扩音器 |
[08:10] | It’s 120 decibels without breaking a sweat. | 轻而易举就能达到120分贝 |
[08:14] | Hold on to your hats, bitches. | 站稳了 伙计们 |
[08:35] | Hey, man, I saw Andrea at a meeting yesterday. | 对了 伙计 我昨天聚会看到安德里亚了 |
[08:39] | She asked about you. | 她还问起你了 |
[08:57] | Thanks, man, but, uh… | 谢了 不过.. |
[08:59] | 12 steps and all that. | 我们在戒毒 |
[09:01] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[09:23] | Maybe just a little bump. | 只吸一小口吧 |
[09:35] | Left 4 Dead, yo, | 《求生之路》 赞 |
[09:36] | the way them bitches get all cranial | 僵尸吃了那么多人 |
[09:38] | when you cap them in the head. | 当你把它一枪爆头的时候 |
[09:40] | It’s like booyah! | 爽死了 |
[09:41] | No, no, no, man. | 不不不 兄弟 |
[09:42] | Resident Evil 4 takes it by a long shot. | 《生化危机4》绝对胜出 |
[09:44] | Aw, please, brother, you’re fronting. | 拜托 兄弟 你是在打广告吗 |
[09:46] | No, man, seriously. | 不 伙计 说真的 |
[09:47] | That chick, the one you got to rescue, | 那妞 就是你得去解救的那个 |
[09:49] | she’s smokin’, bro, | 惹火极了 兄弟 |
[09:51] | and then you’re, like, the last undead dude on earth, | 然后你就像是世上仅有的男人 |
[09:54] | so how can you not be dipping into that? | 你怎么能没兴趣呢 |
[09:56] | Talk about inspiring a brother to kick some zombie ass! | 这才是激励男人打僵尸的动力啊 |
[09:59] | They’re trying to eat your brain, bro. | 僵尸要吃你脑子 |
[10:01] | A dude don’t need no more motivation. | 你还需要啥动力 |
[10:04] | That’s a fair point, I guess. | 我觉得很中肯 |
[10:06] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好 好 好 |
[10:08] | Call of Duty, World at War– Zombie mode. | 《使命的召唤之战火世界》 僵尸模式 |
[10:11] | Now, that’s the bomb, man. | 那才刺激 |
[10:13] | Think on it, bro. | 好好想想 |
[10:15] | They’re not just zombies. | 他们不仅仅是僵尸 |
[10:16] | They’re Nazi zombies. | 他们是纳粹僵尸 |
[10:18] | Nazi zombies. | 纳粹僵尸 |
[10:19] | Yeah, man. S.S. Waffen troopers, too, | 对 也是纳粹党卫队的骑兵 |
[10:22] | which are, like, the baddest ass Nazis of the whole Nazi family! | 是整个纳粹家族最坏的纳粹分子 |
[10:26] | Zombies are dead, man. | 僵尸都死了 伙计 |
[10:27] | What difference does it make | 他们活着的时候是干什么的 |
[10:29] | what their job was when they was living? | 又有什么重要 |
[10:30] | Dude, you are so historically retarded. | 老兄 你真是出土文物 |
[10:32] | Nazi zombies don’t want to eat you | 纳粹僵尸不想吃你 |
[10:35] | just because they’re craving the protein. | 只是因为他们渴望补充蛋白质 |
[10:37] | They do it because– | 他们这样是因为 |
[10:39] | They do it because they hate Americans, man. | 因为他们恨美国人 |
[10:43] | Talibans– They’re the Talibans | 塔利班 他们是僵尸世界的 |
[10:46] | of the zombie world. | 塔利班分子 |
[10:48] | I played the game, bro. | 我打过这个游戏 |
[10:49] | They ain’t exactly fleet of foot. | 他们并不是健步如飞 |
[10:50] | Ohh! I’m saying where’s the challenge? | 我是说 有什么难打的 |
[10:53] | At least the zombies in Left 4 Dead | 至少《求生之路》里的僵尸 |
[10:55] | clock a respectable 40. | 跑得飞快 |
[10:56] | You got to lead them and shit. | 你得引诱包抄 |
[10:57] | Dude, that’s because they’re not even zombies! | 老兄 那是因为他们根本不是僵尸 |
[10:59] | They’re just infected. | 他们只是被传染了 |
[11:00] | They got, like, this rage virus. | 他们染上了这种流行病 |
[11:03] | Amps them up like they’ve been smoking the schwag! | 能量大增 像是打了鸡血似的 |
[11:05] | Apples and oranges, bro. | 风马牛不相干 |
[11:07] | Totally unfair to compare the two. | 完全不能相提并论 |
[11:12] | Yo, Jesse, | 杰西 |
[11:14] | where do you come out on all this? | 你的结论是什么 |
[11:19] | Agree, totally. | 完全同意 |
[11:34] | Did that just happen? | 刚才是我的幻觉吗 |
[11:37] | Damn, man. | 该死 |
[11:39] | It’s quiet. | 太安静了 |
[11:43] | You know what this– This place needs? | 你们知道这里该来点什么吗 |
[13:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:00] | Fine. | 没事 |
[14:02] | Can’t you sleep? | 你睡不着吗 |
[14:05] | Actually, yes, Marie. This is me sleeping. | 实际上不是 玛丽 我在睡觉 |
[14:07] | What’s it look like? | 怎么回事 |
[14:09] | Looks like you’re looking at a rock | 你像是在看一块石头 |
[14:13] | 24 in the morning. | 半夜12点了 |
[14:16] | This is not a rock. This is a mineral, | 这不是块石头 是块矿石 |
[14:17] | for, like, the tenth time. | 我都说了不下十遍了 |
[14:20] | Okay. Got it. | 好 知道了 |
[14:23] | Blue corundum, to be precise. | 确切点说 是蓝色金刚砂 |
[14:26] | Blue corundum. Well, it’s very pretty. | 蓝色金刚砂 很好看 |
[14:28] | It’s encrusted with igneous biotite | 镶以岩火烧成的母片岩中的 |
[14:31] | in a mica schist. | 黑云母 |
[14:33] | Would you like some more detail? Because I can give it to you. | 你想了解更多吗 我可什么都知道 |
[14:37] | You keep acting like you give the first shit, | 你就这么一直假装对我的事感兴趣 |
[14:40] | – and I’ll– – Hank. | -而我… -汉克 |
[14:43] | Found in the Central Cordillera of Irian Jaya. | 这是在伊里安查亚的中科迪勒拉山脈发现的 |
[14:46] | Blue corundum. | 蓝色刚玉 |
[14:50] | I’m just saying… | 我只是想说 |
[14:53] | it’s 2 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨两点 |
[14:56] | I’m just…asking if maybe– | 我只是想问 要是你能 |
[14:59] | You know, when last I counted, Marie, | 玛丽 就我所知 |
[15:01] | there were four bedrooms in this house. | 这房子里有4间卧室 |
[15:08] | You know, I mean, if I’m keeping you awake and all that. | 你懂我的意思 要是我打扰到你的话 |
[15:52] | You have reached Walter White. | 我是沃尔特·怀特 |
[15:54] | At the tone, please state your name, number, | 请听到嘀声后 留下你的姓名和电话 |
[15:56] | and the reason for your call. | 和你打来的原因 |
[15:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[16:00] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[16:02] | Hello? Walt? | 在吗 沃尔特 |
[16:05] | Um, okay, Walt, could you, uh, | 好吧 沃尔特 你能… |
[16:07] | could you call me back, please? | 你能回我个电话吗 求你了 |
[16:09] | Hank’s bills are really starting to pile up here, | 汉克的医药费账单都堆积成山了 |
[16:12] | and, uh, in the meantime, | 还有就是 |
[16:14] | I haven’t received a check from you in quite a while, | 你很久都没给过我支票了 |
[16:16] | so there’s that. | 就是这事 |
[16:17] | Uh, second order of business | 还有一件事就是 |
[16:19] | is, uh, is the car wash. | 洗车房的事 |
[16:23] | – God! – Take the next step here. | -日 -我们得为下一步考虑 |
[16:25] | We need to look into buying this car wash | 我们需要买下这间洗车房 |
[16:27] | while we still have– | 用以处理… |
[16:28] | Skyler. What are you doing? | 斯凯勒 你在做什么 |
[16:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[16:32] | Wait. Are you screening all my calls? | 等等 你是不是一直以来都无视我的来电 |
[16:36] | No. No. No. I just– | 没 没有 我只是 |
[16:38] | What are you thinking, | 你是怎么想的 |
[16:39] | leaving a message like that on my machine? | 居然在我电话录音上留下这样一条信息 |
[16:41] | What are you– What did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[16:43] | You just left recorded proof | 就在刚才 你留下了一个关于 |
[16:46] | of our intention to buy a car wash. | 购买一间洗车房的录音证据 |
[16:48] | Now you think that was wise? | 你觉得这样做明智吗 |
[16:49] | Proof of our what? | 关于我们什么的证据 |
[16:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么东西 |
[16:53] | Skyler, we should not even be mentioning the words | 斯凯勒 我们不该在这段时间里 |
[16:56] | “Car wash” on the phone at all, period. | 在电话里提及任何有关洗车房的词 |
[16:58] | Walt, it is a car wash, not a brothel. | 沃尔特 这只是个洗车房 不是妓院 |
[17:02] | I mean, if we can’t even say what it is, | 我是说 要是我们都不能说它 |
[17:04] | why are we buying it at all? | 那有何必去买它 |
[17:06] | God, look, Skyler, please, just– | 天哪 听着 斯凯勒 求你了 |
[17:09] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey, hon. | -早安 妈妈 -早安 亲爱的 |
[17:11] | Look, there’s some cereal on the breakfast table. | 桌子上有麦片粥 |
[17:16] | I’m telling you, | 听我说 |
[17:17] | if you’re not willing to pull the trigger on this, | 要是你不想这么做的话 |
[17:19] | I am more than happy to call Goodman myself. | 那我就自己去找古德曼 |
[17:22] | No, no, no, no, no. I will handle it, okay? | 别 别 别 我会处理好的 |
[18:32] | I could so use a brain transplant right now. | 我脑袋都要炸了 |
[18:34] | Hey, uh, I’m going to work. | 听着 我要去上班了 |
[18:39] | Wake up, bitch. | 起床了 蠢货 |
[18:43] | Damn! | 他妈的 |
[18:45] | You’re way too sensitive about your zone, bro. | 老兄 你的菊花也太敏感了点吧 |
[18:50] | Ohh. Come on, man. Clean-up time. | 该醒了 老兄 打扫时间到 |
[18:54] | Right on. Least we can do. | 立马起身 至少这我们还能做 |
[18:56] | Hey. The hell with, uh, with cleaning up. | 别管什么打扫了 |
[19:01] | Just go out and get everybody some breakfast. | 给大伙带点早饭回来 |
[19:05] | Stock up on liquor while you’re at it. | 顺便再去买点酒来 |
[19:07] | Keep this party going. | 派对永不结束 |
[19:09] | I mean it, yo. | 说真的我 |
[19:11] | I want this place kicking harder | 我希望我回来的时候 |
[19:12] | than a Sensei when I get back. | 派对能更加疯狂 |
[19:14] | All right. | 没问题 |
[19:16] | You got it, bro. | 包在我们身上 兄弟 |
[19:27] | Come on, damn it. | 都他妈的给我动起来 |
[19:29] | Wake up and party! | 醒来继续派对 |
[21:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:07] | Yo, you the new guy? | 你是新派来的 |
[21:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:10] | You got something for me? | 都做好了吗 |
[21:12] | 201.6. | 201.6磅[约180斤] |
[21:20] | What’s the count? | 多少重来着 |
[21:22] | 201.6. | 201.6磅 |
[21:25] | Give it a second weigh if you would, please. | 麻烦你再称一下 |
[21:27] | New policy. | 新政策 |
[21:32] | What, Walter? | 怎么了 沃尔特 |
[21:36] | Where’s Gus? | 古斯在哪 |
[21:37] | Why? | 问他干吗 |
[21:39] | Because I would like to speak with him. | 因为我想和他说几句 |
[21:45] | Because, the way we left things, | 因为 话还没有说清楚 |
[21:48] | I– I would like the chance to clear the air. | 我想解释下其中的误会 |
[21:53] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:57] | Walter, you’re never going to see him again. | 沃尔特 你再也不能见到他了 |
[22:12] | Oh, look who woke up hungry. | 看看谁被饿醒了 |
[22:15] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[22:17] | Yeah, that’s good. Drink that up. | 好样的 喝多点 |
[22:19] | Just a little longer, okay, my sweetie? | 再喝一点 我的宝贝 |
[22:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:27] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[22:29] | Okay, now… | 好了 |
[22:32] | the Dodge gets a detail, | 这辆道奇车弄了个彻底清洗 |
[22:37] | and… | 还有 |
[22:40] | the Corolla gets a hand wax? | 那辆花冠来了个手工上蜡 |
[22:45] | Right? Hand wax. | 没错 手工上蜡 |
[22:46] | Okay. | 没错 |
[22:48] | Oh. Hello. Hello. | 别急哦 小宝贝 |
[22:51] | Just a few more minutes, and we’re on our way home. | 再过几分钟 我们就回家 |
[22:54] | Okay, my sweet girl? | 好吗 我的宝贝女儿 |
[22:56] | Mama’s just doing her work here. | 妈妈有正事要做 |
[22:59] | Mama’s doing her work. | 妈妈在工作 |
[23:02] | Let’s see. | 瞧瞧 |
[23:07] | Way to go, Hank. | 做得好 汉克 |
[23:09] | Whoa, way to soldier up. | 加把劲 |
[23:13] | You’re doing it! | 你做到了 |
[23:15] | Come on! | 加油 |
[23:17] | Another few yards. | 还有几码而已 |
[23:19] | Damn! | 该死 |
[23:23] | Ahh, Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[23:26] | Look at you! Way to go, honey! | 瞧瞧你自己 太棒了 宝贝 |
[23:29] | Come on. | 加油 |
[23:30] | Come on, Hank! | 加油 汉克 |
[23:32] | Keep it going! | 坚持下 |
[23:37] | Just ten more steps. | 就差十步了 |
[23:39] | 9! | 九步 |
[23:41] | 8. | 八步 |
[23:45] | 7! | 七步 |
[23:48] | 6! | 六步 |
[23:52] | You’re almost there, Hank. | 就快到了 汉克 |
[23:56] | God! | 天啊 |
[23:59] | Oh, yeah. All right, buddy. | 太好了 伙计 |
[24:01] | That’s what I call kicking some ass. | 这才是我说的牛逼 |
[24:03] | Oh, it was awesome, babe! | 太棒了 宝贝 |
[24:06] | Hell, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[24:08] | Very nice. | 太漂亮了 |
[24:09] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[24:10] | Hey! | 来 |
[24:16] | You’re a good man, Chuck. Thanks. | 你是个好人 查克 谢谢 |
[24:18] | It’s an honor, my friend. | 这是我的荣幸 朋友 |
[24:21] | Same time tomorrow? | 明天这时候 |
[24:22] | Damn straight, if I’m still alive. | 没错 只要我还活着 |
[24:27] | Great session. Lots of positive energy. | 这节恢复很成功 表现很积极 |
[24:29] | Lots. | 相当积极 |
[24:32] | It’s just it’s so great to see that. | 看到他这样 真是太高兴了 |
[24:35] | It’s just– Yeah. | 只是… 没错 |
[24:40] | One day at a time. | 一天一天慢慢来 |
[24:41] | All we can do. | 我们只能这样了 |
[24:43] | I know. It’s just | 我知道 只是 |
[24:45] | you’ve got a real way with him. | 你跟他很合得来 |
[24:47] | It’s– | 真是 |
[24:51] | You want to go full-time? | 你想做全职吗 |
[24:52] | We’ve got a spare bedroom. | 我们家有空闲的卧房 |
[24:54] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[25:04] | You were so strong today. | 你今天真的很坚强 |
[25:07] | Did you work up an appetite? I’m sure that you did. | 你是不是有胃口了 我肯定你饿了 |
[25:10] | Listen, I was thinking about cooking tonight. | 我正在想着今晚要做什么 |
[25:13] | – So- – Marie. | -所以 -玛丽 |
[25:16] | Get out. | 出去吧 |
[25:40] | Oh, yo, about time. | 来得正好 |
[25:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[25:46] | Yo, what’s up with the pie, man? It ain’t cut. | 披萨怎么回事 都没切 |
[25:48] | Yeah. Right. That’s the gimmick. | 没错 这可是个小创举 |
[25:50] | – What gimmick? – This place. | -什么创举 -这家披萨店 |
[25:52] | They don’t cut their pizza, | 披萨从不切开 |
[25:53] | and they pass the savings on to you. | 为你省下切的钱 |
[25:55] | What savings? How much can it be to cut a damn pizza? | 省什么钱 切个披萨能花几个钱 |
[25:57] | Maybe it’s, like, democratic, bro, you know? | 这就像是 搞民主 兄弟 |
[26:00] | Cut your own Christmas tree. Cut your own pizza. | 自己砍圣诞树 自己切披萨 |
[26:03] | Yeah. It’s democratic. | 对啊 很民主 |
[26:05] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 这我要怎么吃啊 |
[26:07] | Don’t sweat it, yo. | 别对它撒气 |
[26:09] | You got some, like, scissors? | 你有剪刀吗 |
[26:11] | I will cut this bitch up good. | 我来把它全分开 |
[26:14] | Yo, come in! | 请进 |
[26:17] | Hey, would you mind? | 去开下门吧 |
[26:18] | I figure you make, like, 10 million pizzas a year. | 我假设一年能做一千万张披萨 |
[26:23] | Each pizza takes, like, 10 seconds to cut. | 每张披萨 切开花去十秒钟 |
[26:27] | In man hours, that’s– | 换算成劳动工时 就是 |
[26:30] | I don’t know. | 我算不清 |
[26:32] | A lot? | 很久吧 |
[26:33] | Hey, Jesse. | 杰西 |
[26:36] | You got, um, yeah. | 找你的 |
[27:05] | So, uh, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[27:09] | I’m dealing. | 还在适应 |
[27:12] | How’s Brock? | 布洛克怎么样了 |
[27:16] | Good. He’s… | 很好 他就在… |
[27:20] | Brock, honey, wait in the car, okay? | 布洛克 宝贝 在车里等好吗 |
[27:22] | Let the grownups speak. | 让大人聊一会儿 |
[27:24] | Go on, little man. We’ll catch up later. | 去吧 小家伙 我们一会儿聊 |
[27:32] | Guess you know I’ve been calling. | 我想你知道我一直在打给你 |
[27:36] | Yeah, um, I’m really busy at work and– | 是啊 我工作真的很忙 |
[27:40] | Jesse, I’m not here to make you come up with excuses. | 杰西 我来这儿不是来听你找借口的 |
[27:44] | You got other things going on. | 你有自己的事情 |
[27:46] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[27:48] | There’s just one thing you and me got to talk about. | 只是有件事我们必须聊聊 |
[27:53] | And that’s this. | 就是这个 |
[27:56] | After Tomás was murdered, two dudes from the block, | 汤玛斯被杀之后 那个街区 |
[27:58] | a couple bangers he used to hang with, get run over, | 过去常跟他一起鬼混的两个人 被车撞了 |
[28:01] | one of them shot in the head. | 其中一个头部中枪 |
[28:03] | Same night, I get this in my mailbox. | 就在当晚 我在邮箱里发现了这个 |
[28:13] | This was you? | 这是你放的吗 |
[28:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:27] | Whatever it is you had to do with my brother’s killers, | 无论你和杀我弟弟的凶手有什么关系 |
[28:30] | I don’t want to know. | 我都不想知道 |
[28:32] | But you got to tell me one thing. | 但你必须告诉我一件事 |
[28:34] | Is someone gonna come looking for this? | 会有人来要这笔钱吗 |
[28:40] | No. | 不会 |
[28:47] | What exactly am I supposed to do with this? | 那我拿这些钱来做什么 |
[28:51] | Use it to get you and Brock | 这些钱能让你和布洛克 |
[28:53] | out of that shit hole of a neighborhood. | 搬离那个恶臭的贫民窟 |
[28:56] | Or you can go out and spend it on glass, | 或者拿着这些钱继续吸 |
[28:59] | and I’d have no way of stopping you. | 这我就管不了你了 |
[29:03] | But I got to believe you won’t do that. | 但我相信你绝对不会这么做 |
[31:53] | Go home, Walter. | 沃尔特 回家去吧 |
[32:21] | How you doing? | 您好 |
[32:24] | Ton of bricks? | 砖块 |
[32:28] | Rocks. | 石头 |
[32:32] | You, uh, want me to wheel them inside for you? | 我可以帮你把它们推进去 |
[32:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:43] | Marie, is that my minerals? | 玛丽 是我的矿石到了吗 |
[32:45] | Yes, Hank. | 是的 汉克 |
[32:47] | How many boxes? | 有多少盒 |
[32:48] | I don’t know– | 我不确定 |
[32:49] | Three, four, a hundred, | 三个 四个 上百个 |
[32:52] | a million. | 百万个 |
[32:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:55] | Did you check them for damage? | 你检查过破损吗 |
[33:00] | They’re rocks, Hank. | 汉克 这些是石头 |
[33:02] | No, they’re minerals. | 不是 它们是矿石 |
[33:03] | Jesus, Marie, I got some geodes coming | 玛丽 这里有一些特别精美易碎的 |
[33:04] | that are very delicate, all right? | 晶洞玉石 |
[33:07] | And I will not accept any boxes that have damage. | 如果包装有破损 我就要退货 |
[33:09] | Those delivery jackoffs, I’m telling you– | 我跟你讲 那些送货的混蛋 |
[33:11] | I’m not getting ass raped by those bastards, all right? | 我可不能就这么受他们欺负 |
[33:13] | Just– | 亲爱的 |
[33:17] | Honey, would you check? | 求你 能检查一下吗 |
[33:20] | Just check, please? | 求你检查一下 |
[33:34] | Hey, you, too much wax. | 你用了太多蜡了 |
[33:36] | Stop wasting it. | 别那么浪费 |
[33:37] | Look, tell your brother | 听着 告诉你哥哥 |
[33:39] | that if he doesn’t show up tomorrow, | 如果他明天还不来上班 |
[33:41] | I’m going to have to fire him. | 以后就别来了 |
[33:42] | So now go back. And no more excuses. | 回去干活 别那么多借口 |
[33:47] | Mr. Wolynetz, my name is Skyler White. | 沃利兹先生 我叫斯凯勒·怀特 |
[33:51] | How do you do? | 您好 |
[33:58] | You want to buy my car wash. | 你想买我的洗车场 |
[34:00] | I do. And I am prepared to talk numbers right now, | 是的 而且如果您愿意的话 |
[34:03] | if you’d like. | 我今天是来跟你谈价钱的 |
[34:05] | Do you think this is an easy job? | 你以为这是份清闲的活儿吗 |
[34:08] | You are willing to get down on your hands and knees | 你愿意哈下腰 |
[34:12] | and scrub like a house maid | 蹭这擦那像个女佣一样 |
[34:15] | with all the chemicals eating into your nice skin | 更何况那些化学品会灼伤你的肌肤 |
[34:18] | and stinging in your eyes? | 会刺痛你的双眼 |
[34:20] | Well, I know a thing or two about scrubbing. | 我对洗车行业有些许了解 |
[34:24] | Any other advice for me? | 还有其他建议吗 |
[34:25] | Because I am serious about this. | 因为我是很认真地在考虑这件事情 |
[34:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:28] | I am serious, too. | 我也很认真 |
[34:31] | I have worked 30 years of building this business from nothing, | 我在这行辛辛苦苦白手起家 |
[34:35] | with my own hands and my own sweat and blood. | 30年才建造了这家洗车场 |
[34:39] | I can appreciate that, truly. | 我真心敬佩您 |
[34:42] | So, with that in mind, | 考虑到这点 |
[34:43] | is there a figure you can quote me? | 您能给我一个具体的数字吗 |
[34:46] | One which you think would adequately– | 一个能让您满意的数字 |
[34:48] | $10 million. | 一千万 |
[34:57] | Well, let’s try 879,000. | 不如谈一下879,000这个数字吧 |
[35:01] | Where do you come up with this number? | 你怎么得出这个数字呢 |
[35:03] | You pull it from your behind? | 瞎编出来的数字 |
[35:09] | On a typical day, | 洗车场平日里 |
[35:11] | you manage 19 cars per hour. | 每小时能洗19辆车 |
[35:13] | Extrapolating, I added the extra revenues | 经推断 加上手工打蜡及装饰品等 |
[35:16] | for hand waxes and detailing, | 预算外收入 |
[35:17] | subtracted your overhead and salary and maintenance, | 再减去日常开支 薪金 维修费 |
[35:20] | operating fees, depreciation, | 运转费 折旧 |
[35:22] | which I obtained from comparable businesses | 我从阿尔伯开克地区相同等级品牌 |
[35:24] | in the Albuquerque area, | 得到的数据 |
[35:26] | giving me an estimate of your annual cash flow here, | 使我大概得出你这里每年的资金流动 |
[35:30] | to which I applied the industry standard multiplier | 我运用了产业标准乘数 |
[35:32] | and added the market value of your real estate, | 并加上你不动产的市价 |
[35:35] | giving me a total estimated value of $829,000, | 得出总值大约为829000这个数字 |
[35:40] | on top of which I generously added an extra $50,000… | 于此同时我又很大方的多加了五万 |
[35:46] | so as not to be insulting. | 作为敬意 |
[35:49] | $20 million. | 两千万 |
[35:53] | Okay, Mr. Wolynetz, this– | 沃利兹先生 |
[35:55] | This is the price for Walter White. | 这是给沃尔特·怀特的价钱 |
[36:01] | You don’t think I know who you are? | 你以为我不知道你是谁 |
[36:03] | I remember. | 我记得可清楚了 |
[36:04] | Well, I have not pretended to be any– | 我从未想过要冒名顶替 |
[36:07] | Your husband, he quit without giving me notice. | 你的丈夫 他擅离职守 |
[36:11] | He broke my air fresheners. | 他弄坏了我的空气清新器 |
[36:13] | He cursed at me and grabbed himself. | 他诅咒我 还抓自己来挑衅我 |
[36:15] | And now he wants to buy my car wash. | 现在他想买我的洗车场 |
[36:18] | But he’s not man enough to come in here and face me himself. | 又完全不像个男人来直面我说出这个要求 |
[36:21] | – Instead, he sends his woman. – Excuse me? | -而是派自己的女人来 -什么 |
[36:24] | Walter White wants to buy my car wash. | 沃尔特·怀特想买我的洗车场 |
[36:26] | The price he pays is $20 million. | 我给他开的价钱就是两千万 |
[36:31] | Now please leave. | 你可以走了 |
[36:46] | Have you recently lost a loved one on an aviation disaster? | 你近期是否因空难失去最心爱的人 |
[36:51] | Have you suffered injury, | 你近期是否因飞机残骸 |
[36:53] | shock to the senses, | 甚至跌落下来的身体残骸 |
[36:55] | or property damage as a result of airplane debris | 受过感官方面的惊吓 |
[36:58] | or, God forbid, falling body parts? | 或财产损失 |
[37:00] | Then call me, Saul Goodman. | 告诉我 由我索尔·古德曼帮您解决 |
[37:03] | It goes without saying | 无需多言 |
[37:04] | that the six-, seven-, | 我能为您赢得 |
[37:06] | perhaps even eight-figure cash settlement | 六位 七位 甚至是八位数字的 |
[37:08] | that I can win for you | 现金补偿 |
[37:09] | will never fill the hole in your heart | 都将永远无法填补悲剧发生 |
[37:12] | caused by your tragic loss, | 而造成您内心的空虚 |
[37:13] | but you deserve justice. | 但您需要公正 |
[37:16] | So if you want to tip the scales | 若您想扭转局势 |
[37:18] | back in your favor, | 赢得官司 |
[37:19] | better call Saul. | 就找索尔 |
[37:21] | Saul Goodman, attorney at law. | 索尔·古德曼律师 |
[37:22] | 505-503-4455 505-503-4455. | |
[37:24] | Se habla espanol. | 提供西班牙语服务 |
[37:50] | You might want to learn how to tail better | 如果你打算一直跟踪下去 |
[37:53] | if you’re planning on making a habit of it. | 最好能学几招 |
[37:58] | May I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[38:02] | Next round, when you’re done. | 等你喝完 再来一杯 |
[38:06] | Why not? You make a hell of a lot more than I do. | 请吧 你赚得可比我多的去了 |
[38:15] | Uh, another round for him, | 给他再来一杯 |
[38:17] | and I’ll have the same. No ice. | 我也一样 不加冰 |
[38:27] | I feel like I need to explain myself. | 我觉得我需要解释下 |
[38:33] | There were some actions that I took | 希望你能够理解 |
[38:35] | which I want you to understand. | 我的某些举动 |
[38:38] | I didn’t want any of this to happen. | 我并不希望发生这一切 |
[38:44] | Everything I did | 我的所作所为 |
[38:45] | I did out of loyalty to my partner, | 都是出于对伙伴的忠诚 |
[38:49] | and then, later, of course, | 当然了 后来 |
[38:53] | it was purely out of self-defense. | 纯粹是出于正当防卫 |
[38:56] | I hope you can appreciate that… | 希望你能理解 |
[38:59] | just like I appreciated that, uh– | 正如我能理解 |
[39:06] | I appreciate that when you were going to kill me | 我能理解 你意图杀我 |
[39:10] | you were simply following orders. | 只是在奉命行事 |
[39:12] | I get that completely. | 我完全理解 |
[39:15] | And I harbor no ill will. | 且不会心怀怨恨 |
[39:17] | Well, there’s a load off my mind. | 那我就放心了 |
[39:22] | Mike, I’m trying to tell you– | 麦克 我是想说 |
[39:24] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[39:26] | Fine. | 行了 |
[39:27] | Drink up, Walter. | 喝酒吧 沃尔特 |
[39:42] | Hell of a last couple of weeks. | 最近几周噩耗连连 |
[39:48] | Makes a man wonder exactly where he stands. | 不禁叫人怀疑自己的处境 |
[39:59] | I mean, I– | 我是说 |
[40:01] | I cannot be alone in feeling this way. | 维克多死后 |
[40:06] | Not after what happened to Victor. | 不可能只有我有这感觉吧 |
[40:11] | So… | 那么 |
[40:14] | what’s with the piece? | 带手枪干嘛 |
[40:16] | Right hip inside your waistband. | 你右边腰带上 |
[40:19] | I noticed it the other day at the lab. | 那天在实验室我就注意到了 |
[40:22] | You wear it if it makes you feel better, | 带着它能让你安心吧 |
[40:25] | but if push comes to shove, it’s not going to help. | 但若真到事态严重 它可帮不上忙 |
[40:27] | Mike, do I have to come right out and say this? | 麦克 非得要我直说吗 |
[40:32] | You and I, we’re in the same boat. | 我们俩 是一条船上的蚂蚱 |
[40:36] | Drink your drink. | 还是喝你的酒吧 |
[40:38] | If it happened to Victor, it could happen to you. | 维克多死了 下一个可能就是你 |
[40:41] | And– and what the hell was that anyway? | 那算什么 |
[40:43] | Hmm? A message? | 讯息吗 |
[40:45] | He cuts a man’s throat just to send a message? | 他割断他的喉咙只为传递一条讯息吗 |
[40:49] | You won, Walter. | 你是赢家 沃尔特 |
[40:51] | You got the job. | 你得到了工作 |
[40:55] | Do yourself a favor | 帮你自己个忙 |
[40:56] | and learn to take yes for an answer. | 知足常乐吧 |
[40:59] | Yeah, I got the job, but for how long? | 我现在是有工作了 但能做多久呢 |
[41:06] | Get me in a room with him. | 让我和他共处一室 |
[41:11] | Mike, just get me in a room, | 麦克 只要你让我们共处一室 |
[41:16] | and I’ll do the rest. | 剩下的交给我 |
[41:25] | You done? | 你说完了吗 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 说完了 |
[42:07] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[42:24] | Hey, my man, you know how to party, brother. | 哥们 你的派对超赞 兄弟 |
[42:26] | Epic! Epic! | 爽啊 爽 |
[42:29] | Uh, seriously, where are you two going? | 怎么 你们两个要上哪里去 |
[42:32] | Jesse, I’ve been awake for, like, three straight days. | 杰西 我连着三天 几乎都没怎么合眼 |
[42:36] | I’m turning into a Sleestak. | 我都快变凹凸曼了 |
[42:38] | So crash here. It’s not like I ain’t got the space. | 那就在这里过夜吧 又不是没地方 |
[42:42] | Yeah, that’s cool and all, | 这主意不错 |
[42:43] | but I think I got, like, this cat. | 但我好像养了只猫 |
[42:46] | I think I’m, like, supposed to feed it. | 我该 回去喂食了 |
[42:50] | Whatever, you little bitch. | 随便吧 个贱人 |
[42:52] | What about you? You sticking, | 那你呢 你留下吗 |
[42:54] | or do I got to flip you over and check you for a slizz? | 还是要我插下你的菊花或是给你找个骚货 |
[42:56] | Bro, I’m kind of pushing flowers here, yo. | 兄弟 我都快死了 |
[42:59] | I ain’t proud of it, but it’s God’s honest truth. | 这没什么好骄傲的 但我说的可是大实话 |
[43:03] | Hell, brother, you know we got man love for you. | 兄弟 你知道我们和你有兄弟情谊 |
[43:06] | Now that you’re back in the mix, | 既然你又干回这行了 |
[43:07] | it’s like nothing but good days ahead. | 简直前途无量啊 |
[43:13] | Plenty of time to pace it out is all I’m saying. | 好日子正等着你呢 |
[43:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:16] | Yeah, man. | 没错 朋友 |
[43:19] | Totally. | 一点没错 |
[43:23] | I was thinking, like, next week? | 不如 下星期继续 |
[43:25] | Yeah, sure, man. Next week. | 行啊 下星期继续 |
[43:28] | Are we cool? | 我们没事吧 |
[43:30] | We are cool. | 没事 |