时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | How’s it coming? | 进展如何 |
[00:47] | Ah. Very, very well. | 非常 非常好 |
[00:50] | It’s a flurry of deliveries. | 拆包裹拆到手软 |
[00:53] | Feels like Christmas morning. | 有种圣诞节早上拆礼物的感觉 |
[00:57] | Ah, it’s exciting. | 真令人兴奋 |
[01:00] | It’s really coming together. | 进展神速 |
[01:01] | And I would like to point out | 有一件事我想说明 |
[01:03] | that if you have any very understandable questions | 如果您对采购价格有任何疑问 |
[01:06] | about the price tag… | 那是非常可以理解的 |
[01:10] | That sound… quality. | 这声响 就是品质 |
[01:13] | At Pfizer, at Merck, | 辉瑞公司 默克公司[美国著名制药公司] |
[01:15] | that unit would be right at home. | 用的都是这东西 |
[01:17] | That goes for all of it. | 所有设备都是这样 |
[01:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:22] | I want you to have what you need. | 我希望你拿到你所需要的 |
[01:24] | Oh. Well, I doff my proverbial cap to you, sir. | 先生 我向您致以崇高的敬意 |
[01:29] | When do you think we’ll be up and running? | 你认为我们什么时候可以开工 |
[01:31] | Within a month, I’d say. | 我估计 1个月之内 |
[01:34] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[01:36] | Uh, yeah, two weeks. | 好 两周 |
[01:40] | Good. Very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[01:43] | By the way, | 顺便说一声 |
[01:44] | that sample you asked me to run, | 您让我检测的样品 |
[01:46] | I ran it, and it is quite good. | 我测过了 品质非常好 |
[01:51] | Thank you very much, Gale. | 谢谢你 盖尔 |
[01:53] | You can give that to Victor to discard. | 剩下的可以交给维克多处理掉 |
[01:54] | Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[01:56] | Is that our competition? | 那是我们的竞争对手的货吗 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[02:00] | The, uh… | 那个 |
[02:01] | It really is quite good. | 那个样品真的非常好 |
[02:04] | The purity, of course, I’m speaking of, | 我指的是 纯度 |
[02:05] | speaking strictly in chemical terms. | 化学范畴的”好” |
[02:08] | And I can’t, as of yet, account for the blue color, | 迄今 我还不能确定为什么偏蓝 |
[02:11] | but, uh… if that is our competition, | 但是 如果那是我们的竞争对手 |
[02:16] | we have our work cut out for us, so to speak. | 那么可以说 我们的工作遇到了挑战 |
[02:20] | You don’t have any competition, Gale, | 你没有任何竞争对手 盖尔 |
[02:22] | not as far as I’m concerned. | 至少在我关注范围没有 |
[02:24] | After all, how pure can pure be? | 话说回来 再纯又能纯到哪里去 |
[02:29] | Well, it can be pretty darn pure. | 可以纯到匪夷所思 |
[02:33] | Mr. Fring, I can guarantee you a purity of 96%. | 福林先生 我向您保证可达96%的纯度 |
[02:39] | I’m proud of that figure. | 我为这数字骄傲 |
[02:40] | It’s a hard-earned figure, 96. | 这个96%来之不易 |
[02:43] | However, this other product is 99, | 可是 那个样本的纯度是99% |
[02:46] | maybe even a touch beyond that. | 甚至可能更纯一点 |
[02:50] | I’d need an instrument called a gas chromatograph to say for sure, | 我需要一台气相色谱仪才能确定 |
[02:56] | but, uh, that last 3%, it may not sound like a lot, | 3个百分点听起来好像不多 |
[03:00] | but, uh, but it is. | 可是 那真的是 |
[03:03] | It’s tremendous. | 难以逾越 |
[03:05] | It’s a tremendous gulf. | 难以逾越的鸿沟 |
[03:08] | Gale, for our purposes, | 盖尔 就我们的目的来说 |
[03:11] | 96% will do just fine. | 96%已经足够了 |
[03:14] | Please, don’t let this trouble you. | 请你不要为这事烦心 |
[03:18] | Yeah. It’s just… | 我懂 只是… |
[03:22] | I’d love to know who synthesized it | 我想知道这是谁合成出来的 |
[03:25] | is all. | 就是这样 |
[03:29] | A man who wants to work with me. | 一个想跟我合作的人 |
[03:31] | A trained chemist, like yourself. | 训练有素的化学家 像你一样 |
[03:33] | But it won’t happen. | 但我们不会合作的 |
[03:36] | I don’t consider him a professional. | 我认为他不够专业 |
[03:40] | If he’s not, I don’t know what that makes me. | 如果他还不专业 那我简直什么都不是 |
[03:45] | I’m not trying to talk myself out of a job. | 我不是说我不能胜任 |
[03:47] | With this person, there are other considerations. | 这个人有其它方面的问题 |
[03:52] | His is the best I’ve ever seen, hands down. | 他的货是我见过的最棒的 毫无疑问 |
[03:58] | And I look at this place that you’ve built, | 我看到你建这个地方 |
[04:01] | the money you’re investing, | 投资那么大 |
[04:04] | sparing no expense. | 不惜血本 |
[04:06] | And I know… | 我知道 |
[04:11] | I know that you want the best. | 我知道你想要最棒的 |
[05:12] | 6353 Juan Tabo. | 胡安·塔布街 6353号 |
[05:14] | Apartment 6. | 6单元 |
[05:17] | No, no. Eubank’s west. | 不 不尤班克路西边 |
[05:18] | It’s between Eubank and Spain, | 在尤班克路和西班牙路之间 |
[05:20] | but Mazatlan’s closest. | 离马萨特兰比较近 |
[05:24] | I don’t know. I just heard the one, | 不知道 我只听到一声 |
[05:25] | just the one single, like, you know, like a backfire, | 就一声 就是那种发动机逆火的声音 |
[05:27] | like a truck backfiring. | 像是卡车逆火 |
[05:29] | I came out of my apartment… | 我就从公寓里出来 |
[05:30] | A couple of us came out. | 还有几个人也出来了 |
[05:32] | No. No, nobody saw it. | 没 没人目击 |
[05:34] | Did you guys see anybody? | 你们有看到什么人吗 |
[05:36] | Guys, did you? | 喂 有没有啊 |
[05:38] | I don’t know if they speak English too good. | 我不知道他们是不是听得懂 |
[05:40] | They’re just shaking their heads. | 他们只是摇头 |
[05:41] | I don’t think they saw anybody. | 我想他们没看见什么人 |
[05:42] | It was just this one loud… | 只听到一声巨响 |
[05:43] | this… this very loud pop, and that was all. | 就是很响的 嘭的一声 然后就没动静了 |
[05:46] | No arguing or like that. | 没听到争吵什么的 |
[05:50] | So you guys good in directions there? | 你们认得路吗 |
[05:51] | You want me to… | 你让我… |
[05:54] | They coming east or west? | 他们打哪边来 东边还是西边 |
[05:57] | If they’re heading east, | 如果向东走 |
[05:58] | tell them there’s an Exxon on their left-hand side. | 那他们的左手边会有一家埃克森石油 |
[06:01] | then it’s straight residential. | 直走就是住宅区 |
[06:03] | You want me to what? Yeah. | 你要我干什么 好 |
[06:05] | No. I’ll stay on the line. | 不 我在线等 |
[06:12] | You know him? | 你认得他 |
[06:13] | We all heard this shot. | 我们都听到了枪声 |
[06:15] | Hey, I don’t think you ought to go in there. | 我说 你不应过去 |
[06:17] | Mister, this is a crime scene. | 先生 这可是罪案现场 |
[06:18] | You don’t want to touch anything. | 不能碰任何东西 |
[06:21] | Mister… | 先生 |
[06:24] | Mister, are you listening to me? | 先生 你有没听到我说话 |
[06:44] | You little bastard. | 你这小杂种 |
[06:49] | Drive. | 开车 |
[06:51] | Drive! | 快开车 |
[08:27] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[08:31] | He’s gone? | 人死了 |
[08:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:35] | Gone? | 死了 |
[08:37] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[08:39] | Gone? | 死了 |
[08:40] | Splattered all over. | 血肉横飞 |
[08:43] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[08:45] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[08:49] | All right. | 行啊 |
[08:51] | So… | 那么 |
[08:54] | Shit. | 靠 |
[08:56] | All right, you do a sweep? | 清理现场了没 |
[08:58] | I couldn’t. People there. | 不行 有人在 |
[09:01] | People? | 有人 |
[09:02] | He get himself seen by these people? | 有人看见他死在那儿了 |
[09:05] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[09:09] | What about you? | 你有没有被看见 |
[09:11] | Yeah. So what? | 有 怎么样 |
[09:14] | Just another looky-loo. | 也就一两眼 |
[09:29] | I guess I’d better get this over with. | 我看我最好处理下 |
[10:01] | Oh, geez, I– I– I woke you up. | 对不起 我把你吵醒了 |
[10:04] | – I woke you up. – No, no, no. It’s okay. | -我把你吵醒了 -不不不 没事的 |
[10:05] | I needed to get up anyway. | 我本来也要起床了 |
[10:08] | Are you coming in? | 进来吗 |
[10:09] | No, no. It’s kind of my only time to run errands. | 不用了 我就这点时间能出来办事 |
[10:12] | I just needed to– Ah. | 我只是想 |
[10:16] | I– | 我 |
[10:19] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:21] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:23] | And thank you, big time, as always. | 我们一直都非常感谢你 |
[10:28] | They seem to be getting bigger instead of smaller, | 账单不仅没有减少 好像反而越积越多 |
[10:32] | and I’m not really sure what that’s all about. | 我也不太清楚怎么回事 |
[10:35] | Please, for God’s sake, | 看在上帝的份上 |
[10:38] | tell me if this is getting to be too much for you guys. | 告诉我是不是太为难你们了 |
[10:41] | Absolutely not, okay? | 没有的事 好吗 |
[10:42] | It’s absolutely fine. | 完全没问题 |
[10:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | Does this mean what I think it means? | 我没有想错吧 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:55] | You and Walt? | 你和沃尔特 |
[10:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:59] | His car’s parked in the driveway. | 他的车就停在门前车道上呢 |
[11:01] | It’s not a state secret. | 谁都看得见 |
[11:02] | I– uh, all right. Okay. I’m not pressing. | 我…我不是给你压力哈 |
[11:05] | I just– | 只是 |
[11:07] | I think that it’s great. | 我觉得这挺好 |
[11:09] | That’s all, all right? | 就这样吧 |
[11:11] | – I’m out of here. – Okay. | -我走了 -好的 |
[11:14] | A big howdy-do to Mr. I’m-Not-Here. | 替我跟假装不在先生问声好 |
[13:48] | Breakfast? | 吃早餐吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:51] | Yeah? Okay. | 我来做 |
[13:59] | All right. What do you want? | 想吃什么 |
[14:25] | All right, look. | 好吧 听我说 |
[14:27] | So I make it 10 to 9, which means– | 已经8点50了 所以 |
[14:30] | Shut up. | 闭上嘴 |
[14:35] | Which means we need to start a cook in the next 10 minutes | 所以我们得在10分钟内做起来 |
[14:40] | to keep to our schedule– | 才能赶上我们的计划 |
[14:42] | Gus’ schedule. | 古斯的计划 |
[14:46] | And as angry as he may be, | 不管他现在怎么生气 |
[14:48] | I don’t believe he’s willing to forfeit an entire batch. | 我想他不会愿意这样放弃整批货 |
[14:51] | That just might make him angrier. | 那只会惹他更生气 |
[14:57] | Come on, Mike. Let us cook. | 别这样 麦克 让我们干活吧 |
[14:59] | Isn’t that what this whole thing is about? | 这一切不都是为了这个 |
[16:13] | That’s right, genius. Watch me. | 说的没错 天才 看好我 |
[16:16] | We ain’t missing no cook. | 我们不会耽误进度的 |
[16:44] | We’re closed. Closed. | 我们打烊了 打烊了 |
[17:28] | Saul Goodman and Associates. | 索尔·古德曼律师事务所 |
[17:31] | I’ll see if he’s in. Please hold. | 我看看他在不在 请别挂 |
[17:35] | Saul, Skyler White calling. | 索尔 斯凯勒·怀特找你 |
[17:41] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[17:57] | Saul, Skyler White on the line. | 索尔 斯凯勒·怀特打电话来了 |
[18:00] | Saul! | 索尔 |
[18:03] | Skyler White. | 斯凯勒·怀特 |
[18:06] | What the hell does she want? | 她想干嘛 |
[18:15] | Uh, h-he’s nowhere to be found. | 我找不到他 |
[18:17] | I called his condo. | 我打到他家里 |
[18:18] | I called every number I have for him. | 他所有号码我都打过了 |
[18:20] | Yeah, I’m sure he’s fine. | 我肯定他没事 |
[18:21] | You’re sure? | 你肯定 |
[18:23] | As in you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪 |
[18:26] | Well, I’m not the man’s keeper, | 我不是他保姆 |
[18:27] | but, uh, Walt’s a big boy. | 但沃尔特是个大人了 |
[18:29] | He’ll turn up. | 他会出现的 |
[18:30] | Mr. Goodman, clearly something is going on here. | 古德曼先生 很明显出了问题 |
[18:32] | I mean, why would he leave his car in my driveway? | 他会把车停在我家车道上吗 |
[18:35] | People carpool to work, right? | 现在人拼车上班 |
[18:37] | It’s good for the environment. | 对环境有好处嘛 |
[18:39] | He carpools? | 拼车 |
[18:40] | He carpools to his job at a meth lab? | 他和人拼车去毒品实验室 |
[18:42] | Hey, whoa! Ho ho! You’re breaking up there. | 你断线了呀 |
[18:45] | I didn’t quite catch that last– Whoo! | 最后说什么我没听清 |
[18:48] | You’re a chatty Cathy today. | 你今天真能侃 |
[18:50] | Okay, do you know anything? | 好吧 你知道点什么吗 |
[18:52] | Anything at all? Please! | 什么都行 拜托你 |
[18:53] | I’m looking for some help here. | 请你帮帮忙 |
[18:55] | Look, Walter is fine, okay? | 听着 沃尔特没事 好吗 |
[18:58] | I guarantee that 100%. | 我百分百保证 |
[19:02] | 100%. | 百分百个头 |
[19:09] | You got a passport, right? | 你有护照的吧 |
[19:53] | Yeah. Uh, Albuquerque. | 嗯 阿尔布开克 |
[19:55] | I’m in, uh, Nob Hill. | 我这里是诺布山 |
[19:58] | I need the number for a locksmith. | 我要找个锁匠 |
[20:00] | I don’t know. Pick one. | 不知道 随便吧 |
[20:03] | You sure there’s nothing? | 真的没办法吗 |
[20:04] | No, it’s not even me. | 不是我不帮你 |
[20:06] | It’s state law, really. | 法律不允许呀 |
[20:08] | Are you sure there isn’t some sort of, | 你就没有点什么 |
[20:10] | I don’t know, um– | 证明之类的 |
[20:11] | No. Nothing. | 没有 真没有 |
[20:13] | Maybe, uh, a car registration. | 车辆登记也许可以 |
[20:15] | That would have your address. | 上面应该有您家地址 |
[20:16] | No, but I can’t even get in my car. | 可我现在车都进不去 |
[20:18] | My car keys were on the same ring. | 我车钥匙和门钥匙挂在一起 |
[20:21] | My God, my– my– my credit cards, | 天哪 我的信用卡 |
[20:22] | my– It’s all right, sweetheart. | 别哭 小宝贝 |
[20:24] | My driver’s license, my checkbook. | 我的驾照 支票簿 |
[20:26] | I have to start canceling all that– | 我必须去全部注销掉 |
[20:28] | My whole life was in that purse, | 我什么都装在钱包里了 |
[20:29] | and he just came, and he cut it right off my shoulder. | 他就这么施施然来 轻飘飘就偷走了 |
[20:32] | We could have been stabbed. | 幸好我们母女没有遭其毒手 |
[20:34] | I’m sorry, really. | 真遗憾 真的 |
[20:36] | But without proof of residency– | 但没有居住证明 |
[20:38] | I can take you down to my shop. | 不然去我店里吧 |
[20:41] | You’re welcome to wait there, file a police report. | 可以在那安坐等待 填妥警方笔录 |
[20:43] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[20:45] | I cannot believe this day. | 今天怎么这么倒霉 |
[20:47] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[20:48] | the law. | 规定就是规定 |
[20:49] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[20:51] | My identification. It’s gone. | 我的身份证 不见了 |
[20:56] | Oh, God, not– not this second. | 上帝啊 别再这样了啊 |
[20:59] | Call the pharmacy. I– | 打电话给药店 我… |
[21:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:02] | Please, just– Please, just take her. | 拜托 抱下她 |
[21:04] | Just take her, please. | 帮我抱下她 拜托了 |
[21:07] | Oh. Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[21:09] | Not now. | 别是现在啊 |
[21:13] | No. No. No. | 不要啊 |
[21:21] | Oh, you’re a lifesaver. Truly. | 你救了我的命啊 真的 |
[21:24] | Here you go, sweetheart. | 好啦 宝贝 |
[21:25] | Oh, there you go. | 好了好了 |
[21:31] | Um, how do you, um, | 请问 |
[21:33] | how do you want to deal with the bill? | 请问账单怎么付 |
[21:35] | I– Unfortunately, all my cash was taken, so– | 真不幸 我的现金也被偷光光了 |
[21:39] | That’s fine. We’ll mail it to you. | 没事 我们寄给你 |
[21:41] | Will you? You do know where I live, right? | 真的 知道我地址吗 |
[21:44] | Sir, again, thank you so much. | 先生 再次感谢 太谢谢了 |
[21:47] | Really. Yeah. | 真的 |
[23:36] | Hey, there! I’m back! | 嘿 我回来了 |
[23:44] | How was P.T.? | 物理治疗如何 |
[23:48] | I heard it was very good. | 听说效果很好 |
[23:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:53] | I’m really liking this new therapist. | 我很喜欢新治疗师 |
[23:57] | He keeps me in the loop, | 他跟我保持着联系 |
[23:58] | always has time for a phone call. | 能时时跟我通电话 |
[24:00] | I just– I like it. | 很不错 |
[24:03] | So… | 那么 |
[24:05] | tell me all about it. | 来说说看 |
[24:08] | I heard you broke new ground today. | 听说你今天有新突破 |
[24:12] | I broke new ground? | 是吗 |
[24:14] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[24:16] | Tell me. | 说说看呢 |
[24:21] | I walked 16 feet in 20 minutes, | 我20分钟走了16英尺[约5米] |
[24:24] | which is up from my 15 1/2 yesterday. | 确实比昨天多了半英尺 |
[24:28] | And I had maybe this much less shit in my pants, | 还少拉了点在裤子上 |
[24:30] | so yeah, Marie, if you and him | 玛丽 如果你和他 |
[24:32] | and everybody else in America secretly took a vote | 还有其他美国人已秘密投票 |
[24:35] | and changed the meaning of the entire English language, | 决定颠覆所有英文的意思 |
[24:38] | yeah, I guess I broke new ground. | 那我想应该是突破吧 |
[24:42] | Well, call it a figure of speech, | 好吧 这是比喻好不好 |
[24:45] | but I am seeing progress. | 但我确实看到了进步啊 |
[24:52] | Definite progress. | 绝对的进步 |
[24:56] | You’re ordering a new rock? | 你要买新岩石吗 |
[24:59] | I’m bidding on a new mineral. | 我在竞拍新矿石 |
[25:03] | It’s a nice one. | 这块很美 |
[25:09] | What? It’s pretty. | 怎么了 确实很美啊 |
[25:12] | I need the thing. | 我要上厕所 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:15] | Numero uno? | 大的小的 |
[25:17] | Dos. | 大的 |
[25:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:55] | Those– | 那些 |
[25:56] | Those pretty little crystals. I like that. | 那些漂亮的小晶体 我很喜欢 |
[26:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:24] | All right, I just want to go on record | 好吧 容我提醒一下 |
[26:26] | we should all be wearing masks. | 我们该戴上防护罩 |
[26:37] | We should be wearing masks. | 都该戴上防护罩 |
[26:55] | I bet he forgets the aluminum. | 我敢说他忘记放铝粉了 |
[27:00] | Guaranteed. | 我敢担保 |
[27:03] | Guarantee he forgets. | 他一准忘记 |
[27:11] | Oh, you don’t know what the hell you’re doing, do you? | 都不知道自己在做什么 是吧 |
[27:14] | You forgot the aluminum. | 你刚放铝粉了 |
[27:19] | One of the first steps in the– | 其中第一步是 |
[27:28] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[29:18] | All right, let’s talk about Gale Boetticher. | 好了 该谈谈盖尔·伯蒂彻了 |
[29:22] | He was a good man and a good chemist, | 他是个好人 好制毒师 |
[29:24] | and I cared about him. | 我很喜欢他 |
[29:28] | He didn’t deserve what happened to him. | 他本不该有如此下场的 |
[29:31] | He didn’t deserve it at all. | 罪不至此 |
[29:35] | But I’d shoot him again tomorrow | 但我还是迟早 |
[29:38] | and the next day and the day after that. | 会亲手枪杀了他的 |
[29:42] | When you make it Gale versus me | 如果你在我和盖尔 |
[29:45] | or Gale versus Jesse, | 或者杰西和盖尔之间择一 |
[29:47] | Gale loses, simple as that. | 他必输无疑 就这么简单 |
[29:55] | This is on you, Gus– | 这都因你而起 古斯 |
[29:57] | not me, not Jesse. | 不因我 也不因杰西 |
[29:58] | Gale’s death is on you. | 盖尔的死是因你而起的 |
[30:03] | I mean, really, what did you expect me to do, | 不然你还指望我怎么做 |
[30:06] | just simply roll over | 就这么认输 |
[30:08] | and allow you to murder us? | 让你毙了我们吗 |
[30:11] | That I wouldn’t take measures– | 我不该采取行动 |
[30:13] | extreme measures to defend myself? | 甚至是极端行动来保护自己吗 |
[30:15] | Wrong! | 错 |
[30:18] | Think again. | 再想想 |
[30:19] | And whatever– | 不管怎样 |
[30:20] | whatever it is you’re planning there, | 不管你在打算些什么 |
[30:22] | whatever– whatever it is– | 不管是什么 |
[30:24] | the point that you’re trying to make here, | 不管你想达到什么目标 |
[30:26] | let me– let me suggest that you keep one thing in mind. | 容我提醒一句 你要知道一件事 |
[30:30] | Without us, | 没有我们 |
[30:32] | without Jesse and myself, | 没有杰西和我 |
[30:35] | you have no one to make your product. | 就没人能帮你制毒 |
[30:40] | Certainly not him. | 当然他更不能 |
[30:43] | This person doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing! | 他根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[30:46] | Been watching him for weeks. | 我观察了他好几周 |
[30:48] | I know every step of his cook. | 知道了他制毒的每个步骤 |
[30:52] | Do you really? You– | 真的吗 你… |
[31:00] | Really? Oh, so please tell me. | 真的 那请告诉我 |
[31:03] | Catalytic hydrogenation, is it protic or aprotic? | 催化氢化作用是质子还是无质子反应 |
[31:07] | Because I forget. | 因为我忘记了 |
[31:09] | And if our reduction is not stereospecific, | 如果你的提纯不是立体定向的 |
[31:11] | then how can our product be enantiomerically pure? | 你怎么能确定成品的纯度 |
[31:14] | I mean, is 1 phenyl, 1 hyrdoxyl, | 一个苯基 一个羟基 |
[31:17] | 2 methylamino propane– | 两个甲胺基 |
[31:19] | containing, of course, chiral centers | 当然还包括丙烷链中 |
[31:21] | at carbons number 1 and 2 on the propane chain. | 一号和二号碳原子这两个手性中心 |
[31:24] | Then reduction to Methamphetamine | 那如果提纯至甲基苯丙胺[冰毒] |
[31:27] | eliminates which chiral center is it again? | 又该减去哪个手征性中心呢 |
[31:31] | Because I forgot. | 因为我都忘记了 |
[31:33] | Come on, help me out, professor! | 说啊 帮帮我啊 教授 |
[31:36] | Gus. | 古斯 |
[31:38] | We’re here. Come on. | 算了吧 我们在这里 |
[31:40] | Let us work. | 让我们干活吧 |
[31:42] | All his bullshit aside, it’s called a cook. | 说的都是废话 那叫制毒 |
[31:46] | See, everything comes down to following a recipe. | 要按照配方做每一件事 |
[31:49] | Simple, complicated, it doesn’t matter. | 是简单还是复杂 都无所谓 |
[31:51] | The steps never change, | 步骤一成不变 |
[31:54] | and I know every step. | 我知道所有的步骤 |
[31:57] | Oh, is– is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[32:00] | This… short order cook? | 这种劣质产品 |
[32:03] | You’re not fpping hamburgers here, pal. | 这跟做汉堡不一样 老兄 |
[32:05] | What happens when you get a bad barrel of precursor? | 如果你的原材料有问题怎么办 |
[32:08] | Or how would you even know it? | 你甚至都不会鉴别 |
[32:10] | And what happens in the summer | 到了夏季 |
[32:11] | when the humidity rises | 湿度升高 |
[32:14] | and your product goes cloudy? | 你的货受潮了怎么办 |
[32:17] | H-How would you guard against that? | 你有什么防范措施呢 |
[32:20] | Gus. | 古斯 |
[32:23] | You do this, | 如果你这么做 |
[32:25] | all you’ll have left | 只会给你 |
[32:27] | is an $8 million hole in the ground. | 造成八百万元的经济损失 |
[32:30] | This lab– | 没有我们 |
[32:33] | This equipment is useless without us. | 这间实验室 这些设备都是摆设 |
[32:35] | Without Jesse and myself, | 没有杰西和我 |
[32:38] | you have no new product. | 你就没有新产品 |
[32:40] | You have no income. | 你就没有收入 |
[32:42] | Your people out there will not be paid. | 你的手下就得不到工钱 |
[32:44] | Your distribution chain collapses. | 你的分销渠道就会崩溃 |
[32:46] | Without us… | 没有我们 |
[32:49] | you have nothing. | 你会一无所有 |
[32:52] | You kill me, you have nothing. | 你杀了我 就断了财路 |
[32:55] | You kill Jesse, you don’t have me. | 你杀了杰西 也就失去了我 |
[33:13] | You won’t do this. | 你不会这样做的 |
[33:16] | You’re too smart. | 你是个聪明人 |
[33:19] | You can’t afford to do this. | 你承受不了这代价 |
[33:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:26] | Let us just go back to work. | 让我们继续干活 |
[33:28] | We’re here. | 我们就在这里 |
[33:31] | Let us work. | 让我们干活吧 |
[33:32] | We’re ready to go to work. | 我们准备好要干活了 |
[33:35] | We’ll just pick up right where we left off. | 我们接着之前的进度继续干 |
[37:10] | Well? | 愣着干嘛 |
[37:14] | Get back to work. | 接着干活 |
[38:13] | Let’s just– We’ll just lay this down. | 把这个捅放平 |
[38:17] | We’ll put him in feet first. | 先把脚装进去 |
[38:19] | Grab his shoe. | 抓着他的鞋 |
[38:21] | Oh. Here. Wait, wait. Just lift him up. | 等一等 把他抬起来 |
[38:24] | There. All right. | 好了 |
[38:25] | Here we go. | 就这样 |
[38:30] | God. | 天呐 |
[38:32] | If you push that way, I’ll hold him in. | 你往里推 我扶着他 |
[38:36] | Okay, ready? | 好的 准备好没 |
[38:37] | 1– | 一 |
[38:40] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 |
[38:42] | All right, wait. Wait. | 好了 等一等 |
[38:46] | Forget that. | 别管它了 |
[38:58] | Come on. | 用力 |
[38:59] | Up! | 抬起来 |
[39:04] | Get down. | 放下 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:24] | I never used this stuff. You sure it’ll do the job? | 我从没用过这玩意 能管用吗 |
[39:28] | Trust us. | 相信我们 |
[40:59] | Here you go, hon. Get you anything else? | 给你 亲 还需要什么吗 |
[41:01] | Uh, no, I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[41:32] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[41:37] | No, I mean, you know– | 我的意思是… |
[41:41] | How are you doing? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[41:50] | You did the only thing that you could. | 你做了你唯一能做的 |
[41:53] | I hope you understand that. | 我希望你能明白这一点 |
[41:58] | Thoughts? | 有什么打算 |
[42:03] | Got any thoughts | 你是说 |
[42:04] | on what our next move might be? | 下一步我们有什么打算吗 |
[42:08] | What next move? | 什么下一步 |
[42:10] | Our next move. | 我们的下一步 |
[42:11] | Our next move, | 我们的下一步 |
[42:14] | given the fact that at the first opportunity Gus will kill us. | 鉴于古斯一旦有机会就会干掉我们 |
[42:18] | What, that wasn’t an opportunity just now? | 难道刚才不是干掉我们的好机会吗 |
[42:21] | Seemed like a pretty damn good opportunity to me. | 我感觉那机会他妈非常好 |
[42:24] | -No, no. – Golden, I would say. | -不是的 -我说那是黄金机会 |
[42:26] | We bought ourselves some time. | 我们为自己争取了些时间 |
[42:28] | Yes, but– | 没错 不过… |
[42:30] | the question is how much. | 问题是多久 |
[42:33] | He’ll be looking for another chemist. | 他一定在寻找接替我的人 |
[42:35] | He’s not going to find another chemist. | 他不会找到能够接替你的人 |
[42:38] | Where is he going to find another chemist? | 他上哪去找接替你的人呢 |
[42:41] | It’s not just about somebody | 这个人不仅要有能力 |
[42:43] | being able to run a lab that big. | 使这么大的实验室正常运转 |
[42:45] | Someone he can trust, | 还要值得信任 |
[42:47] | someone he knows will keep their mouths shut. | 他得确保这个人会守口如瓶 |
[42:51] | Yeah. Good luck with that. | 对 祝他好运 |
[42:56] | Bet it took him years to find Gale. | 估计他用了很多年才找到盖尔 |
[43:01] | Bet he’s sorry now. | 他现在一定很伤心 |
[43:11] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定自己没事吗 |
[43:12] | At least now we all understand each other. | 至少现在我们能互相理解 |
[43:15] | Right? | 对吧 |
[43:17] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[43:18] | I mean him and us, we get it. | 意思是我们上了他的贼船 |
[43:29] | We’re all on the same page. | 我们现在同坐一条船 |
[43:35] | What page is that? | 这又是条什么船呢 |
[43:38] | The one that says… | 这条船上的人说… |
[43:40] | if I can’t kill you, | 即使我杀不了你 |
[43:42] | you’ll sure as s— wish you were dead. | 你他妈也别想活得舒服 |
[43:57] | Yo. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[44:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:17] | Here. | 给你 |
[44:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[44:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[44:48] | It’s parked over on Amsden. | 我把车停到安士敦街了 |
[44:50] | Junior was about to get up, and he would have seen it, | 小怀特要起床了 我怕他看到 |
[44:54] | so I wanted to avoid a lot of questions. | 我不想让他东问西问的 |
[44:58] | That was smart. | 很聪明 |
[45:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:04] | Kenny Rogers. | 肯尼·罗格斯的T恤[美国歌手] |
[45:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:15] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[45:17] | Right as rain. | 我好得很 |
[45:25] | Do you have your keys? | 你带钥匙了吗 |
[45:28] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[45:29] | Uh, it’s parked three blocks down | 车停在三个街区外 |
[45:32] | on the right. | 马路右边 |
[45:36] | Yeah. | 好的 |