时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:02] | Surprised he doesn’t make us do that. | 他居然没要求我们打卡 真令人惊讶 |
[02:07] | The pack totally has a pecking order. | 狼群有严格的等级 |
[02:10] | And the head Hyena, he’s the man. | 土狼头领 就是老大 |
[02:14] | All the other ones have to, like, kiss his ass. | 其它土狼都得 舔它的屁股 |
[02:17] | I mean, literally. It’s so gross. | 不是夸张 是真的 太恶心了 |
[02:19] | They have to lick his jerk. | 它们都得去舔 |
[02:23] | I-I-I can’t believe they even showed it on TV. | 电视上竟然还演这个 我都没法相信 |
[02:29] | Yo, if this is supposed to be all, like, Major League and all, | 要是咱们这真想搞成职业联盟那样的 |
[02:34] | we should have equipment maintainer guys. | 就该有专人来维护设备 |
[02:41] | And water boys. You know? | 还得有送水的 知道吗 |
[02:46] | Yo, Gatorade me, bitch. | 贱人 来瓶佳得乐 |
[02:51] | Get us a couple flunkies in here. | 再找两个狗腿子 |
[02:53] | Treat us right. | 把咱们服侍好 |
[03:04] | Okay, 15 hours starts now. | 好了 定时为15个小时 |
[03:09] | I’m going to hit it, if that’s cool with you. | 你没意见的话我就开工了 |
[03:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:14] | What? | 明白什么 |
[03:15] | These numbers, they just don’t add up. | 这些数字 怎么算都对不上 |
[03:17] | Told you. Dude’s totally boning us. | 早跟你说了 那家伙压榨我们 |
[03:19] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是那事 |
[03:22] | It’s our output. We’re off. | 是我们的产量 少了 |
[03:24] | We’re 0.14% off. | 少了百分之0.14 |
[03:27] | Point one-four, that’s what, like… What does that mean? | 百分之0.14… 到底什么意思 |
[03:33] | It means we should be netting more than we’re netting. | 意思是我们的产量少于应有的 |
[03:39] | So how far off are we? | 少了多少 |
[03:42] | It’s not negligible. | 少到不能忽略不计了 |
[03:46] | Ball-parking it, I’d say we’re quarter to a half a pound shy. | 粗略算了下 大概少了0.25到0.5磅 |
[03:53] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[03:55] | What about spillage? | 溢出量算了吗 |
[03:58] | Spillage? | 溢出量 |
[03:59] | Yeah, you know, like, just stuff gets spilled. | 就是 不小心溅出来那些 |
[04:02] | Nothing gets spilled. | 没溅出过任何东西 |
[04:04] | A little maybe. | 或许有一点点呢 |
[04:05] | Nothing gets spilled. | 没溅出过任何东西 |
[04:07] | What about evaporation? | 那蒸发了呢 |
[04:10] | It wouldn’t account for this much. | 蒸发量不会有这么大 |
[04:12] | The materials aren’t out that long. | 原料暴露时间又没那么长 |
[04:14] | What about the other one? The drops, like on… | 那么 水滴呢 就像… |
[04:19] | on that, like, cold beer. | 冰啤酒瓶上的那种 |
[04:21] | Condensation? | 冷凝吗 |
[04:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:24] | No. | 不可能 |
[04:27] | What about the crap that gets left behind, | 会不会是剩下的那些渣滓 |
[04:30] | you know, all the gunk we scrape out of the vats? | 就是 我们从桶里抠出来的粘糊糊的东西 |
[04:33] | I add up, like, a gallon each. | 我算了 每个桶差不多有一加仑 |
[04:36] | Did you work that in? | 你算进去了吗 |
[04:39] | Vestiges? | 残留 |
[04:41] | Yeah. Vestiges. | 对 残留 |
[04:47] | Bet that’s it. | 肯定是这个 |
[04:49] | Bet that’s totally it. | 肯定就是这个了 |
[04:54] | Hey, Mr. White. | 怀特老师 |
[04:58] | – Mr. White. – Huh? | -怀特老师 -说 |
[05:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[05:04] | Yeah… Yeah, why? | 很好 怎么了 |
[05:09] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[05:21] | Are you coming? | 你不走吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah, in a minute. | 好 马上 |
[05:27] | All right, see you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[06:38] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:41] | You bastard. | 你个杂种 |
[06:55] | Son of a… | 狗娘养… |
[07:11] | Come on, you… | 来呀 |
[07:13] | Come on, come on. | 来呀 来呀 |
[07:19] | Son of a… | 狗娘养… |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:47] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[08:06] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[09:00] | You little bastard. | 小杂种 |
[10:44] | Shut the door! | 关上门 |
[10:45] | My ears are popping. | 我耳朵要炸了 |
[10:47] | Shut the door. Move. | 关上门 快 |
[10:49] | It’s like I’m on an airplane, yo. | 这感觉像在飞机似的 |
[10:51] | What the hell’s doing that? | 什么鬼东西搞的 |
[10:52] | Positive pressure. | 正压力 |
[10:55] | Positive what? | 正什么 |
[10:56] | God, friggin’ kills, yo. | 老天 真要人命 |
[10:58] | Well, just move your jaw around. Move it around. | 动动下巴 来回活动 |
[11:00] | I am moving it around. It’s not working. | 我动着呢 不管用 |
[11:02] | Then just yawn or something. Stop acting like such a baby. | 那就打个呵欠什么的 别大惊小怪 |
[11:05] | Damn. | 该死 |
[11:07] | W-W-What positive? Positive what? | 那什么正 正什么 |
[11:09] | Pressure. I’ve turned the ventilation up | 压力 我调高了通风设备的阀值 |
[11:12] | to keep the outside out. | 使这里与外界产生压力差 |
[11:15] | There’s been a contamination. | 这里出现了”污染物” |
[11:19] | Wait. What? | 等下 什么 |
[11:21] | Whoa whoa whoa, hey, hold up. | 喂 等一下 |
[11:23] | Something got into the lab. | 实验室里进了东西 |
[11:25] | So what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[11:28] | I mean, do we… | 我是说 我们 |
[11:29] | Wait. Wait. I mean, shouldn’t we be wearing masks? | 等等 等等 我们不该戴面罩吗 |
[11:33] | No, no, it’s not that… that kind of contaminant. | 不不 不是…那种”污染物” |
[11:36] | So it’s, like, not dangerous? | 那是什么 不危险吗 |
[11:39] | Mr. White, talk to me here. | 怀特老师 我跟你说话呢 |
[11:43] | Not to us particularly. No. | 对我们无害 |
[11:48] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[11:50] | This is, uh… I made it. | 这个… 是我做的 |
[11:55] | So exactly what kind of contaminant are we dealing with here? | 那这啥”污染物”到底是什么 |
[12:04] | A fly. | 一只苍蝇 |
[12:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:10] | A fly, like… like what do you mean? | 一只… 什么苍蝇 |
[12:13] | I mean a fly, a house fly. | 我说的就是苍蝇 家蝇 |
[12:19] | Like, uh, one fly? | 就是 一只苍蝇 |
[12:21] | Singular? What did it do? | 就一只 它干了什么 |
[12:25] | It got into the lab, and I’m trying to get it out. | 它飞进了实验室 我要打死它 |
[12:27] | Okay? Understand? | 行了吗 懂不懂 |
[12:29] | No, man, not really. | 没懂 哥们 |
[12:31] | I can’t say that I’m really following you here. | 我想我还是没跟上你思路 |
[12:36] | Dude, you scared the shit out of me. | 伙计 你把我魂都吓飞了 |
[12:39] | I mean, when you say it’s contamination, | 你说污染物的时候 |
[12:41] | I mean, I’m thinking, like an Ebola leak or something. | 我还以为是 埃博拉病毒什么的呢 |
[12:43] | Ebola? | 埃博拉病毒 |
[12:45] | Yeah, it’s a disease on The Discovery Channel, | 对 探索频道播的一种病 |
[12:47] | where all your intestines sort of just slip right out of your butt. | 能让你把肠子都拉出来 |
[12:50] | Thank you. I know what Ebola is. | 谢谢 我知道埃博拉病毒是什么 |
[12:53] | Now, tell me. What would a West-African virus | 你倒说说看 西非病毒怎么会 |
[12:56] | be doing in our lab? | 跑到我们实验室里 |
[12:59] | So you’re chasing around a fly, | 你自己满屋撵苍蝇 |
[13:01] | and in your world I’m the idiot. | 还说我是白痴 |
[13:07] | Jesse, listen. | 杰西 听着 |
[13:09] | This fly… any fly… | 这只苍蝇… 任何苍蝇 |
[13:12] | cannot be in our lab. | 都不可以出现在我们实验室 |
[13:13] | It’s… It’s a problem. | 它是个问题 |
[13:15] | It’s a contamination, | 它是污染物 |
[13:16] | and that is in no way a misuse of the word. | 我绝对没有用错词 |
[13:19] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[13:20] | So in terms of keeping our cook clean | 为保证我们制毒环境的清洁 |
[13:23] | and our product unadulterated, | 和产品的纯正 |
[13:26] | we need to take this very seriously. | 我们必须严肃对待 |
[13:28] | Now do you understand? | 现在懂了吗 |
[13:33] | So is that your fly saber? | 那这个就是你的砍蝇刀了 |
[13:38] | This is a swatter. | 这是苍蝇拍 |
[13:39] | It happens to work quite well, thank you. | 而且非常好用 谢谢 |
[13:41] | Uh-huh. Hey, what happened to your head? | 你的头怎么了 |
[13:45] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没怎么 我很好 |
[13:47] | You didn’t hit it, like really… really hard? | 不是撞的吗 而且撞得很严重 |
[13:51] | My head is not the problem, Jesse. | 我的头不是问题 杰西 |
[13:52] | The fly is the problem. | 苍蝇才是 |
[13:56] | You didn’t happen to maybe… try our product, did you? | 你不会是…试了我们的产品吧 |
[14:03] | Jess I know this seems unusual to you, a layman. | 杰西 我知道对你这样的门外汉来说 |
[14:07] | A fly… I get it… seems insignificant, right? | 一只苍蝇…是无关紧要的 对吗 |
[14:10] | But trust me. | 但是相信我 |
[14:11] | In a highly controlled environment such as this… | 在实验室这种高度受控环境中 |
[14:18] | …any pollutant.. | 任何污染物 |
[14:21] | …no matter how small… | 不管多么微小 |
[14:27] | …could completely… | 都有可能彻底… |
[14:43] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:47] | What? | 干嘛 |
[14:52] | Were you here all night? | 你整晚都在这吗 |
[14:55] | Have you even slept? | 你睡过觉了吗 |
[14:56] | No. Jesse, look. I’m fine. Okay | 没 杰西 听着 我没事 |
[14:59] | Will you just please focus… | 你能不能专心… |
[15:07] | Okay, look. We’re running late, so let’s just get started. | 好了 我们已经晚点了 赶紧开工 |
[15:10] | Shall we? The sooner we do it, the sooner we’re done. | 好不好 早死早超生 |
[15:12] | Frickin’ finally. | 他妈的 终于正常了 |
[15:20] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[15:22] | It’s time to alkaline. | 该加碱了 |
[15:24] | Have you not heard a word I said? | 我说的你没听进去 |
[15:27] | No cooking until this fly is dealt with. | 没把这苍蝇搞死前 不制毒 |
[15:30] | Have I been speaking to myself? | 你当我刚才自言自语吗 |
[15:33] | The timer went off, yo. | 喂 时间可不多了 |
[15:35] | How long is this batch going to be good for? An hour? Two? | 你觉得这批货多久才能好 一两小时吗 |
[15:38] | The batch will be good for nothing if we don’t clear the contaminant. | 除非清掉污染物 否则这批货是不会好的 |
[15:43] | Clear the contaminant? | 清掉污染物 |
[15:45] | We’re making meth here, | 我们制的是冰毒 |
[15:47] | not space shuttles. | 又不是航天飞机 |
[15:48] | We’re making nothing until we catch this fly. | 逮住那苍蝇之前 什么也不制 |
[15:51] | What fly? | 什么苍蝇嘛 |
[15:53] | Where the hell is this fly? | 这他妈哪有什么苍蝇嘛 |
[15:56] | Not like I’ve even seen the thing. | 我看都没看见 |
[15:57] | Maybe your positive pressure blew it out the door or something. | 说不定你那啥正压力把它吹出门去了呢 |
[16:00] | No, no. It is here. It is around. Okay? | 不会的 它就在这附近 明白吗 |
[16:04] | He’s around, and am not going to expose this batch | 就在这 我不会允许这批货暴露在外 |
[16:07] | to the open air and contamination. Period. | 被污染物影响 完毕 |
[16:09] | Now, you can leave me to deal with this myself, | 你可以选择现在出去 让我自己搞定 |
[16:12] | or you can help me, | 或者来帮我 |
[16:13] | but you are right. | 不过你说对了 |
[16:14] | We are running out of time, | 我们的确快没时间了 |
[16:16] | so I need your answer right now. | 请你现在就回答我 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | Hey, tick-tock. Yo. | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[16:47] | Look, I like making cherry products, but let’s keep it real. | 虽然我的确喜欢制纯正货 但现实点 |
[16:51] | All right, we make poison for people who don’t care. | 瘾君子根本不在乎是否纯正 |
[16:55] | We probably have the most unpicky customers in the world. | 他们可能是世上最不挑剔的顾客 |
[16:58] | No, no, no, no, no. No rationalizing. | 不 你少找借口 |
[17:01] | We’ll find it any minute now. Don’t give up. | 它随时可能出现 别放弃 |
[17:16] | Did you– | 你知不知道… |
[17:18] | Did you know that there’s an acceptable level of rat turds | 糖果制造的生产标准里有一条 |
[17:22] | that can go into candy bars? | 即可接受的老鼠粪便的程度 |
[17:26] | That’s the government, Jack. | 还是政府出台的 老兄 |
[17:29] | Even the government doesn’t care that much about quality. | 政府都不怎么关心产品质量 |
[17:36] | You know what is okay to put in hotdogs? Huh? | 你知道热狗里都放些什么吗 |
[17:43] | Pig lips and assholes, | 猪唇跟猪屁眼 |
[17:46] | but I say, hey, have at it, bitchs, | 要我说 混蛋 随便放 |
[17:49] | because I love hotdogs, | 老子就喜欢吃热狗 |
[17:52] | and, you know, see what I’m– | 你看 我… |
[17:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:56] | Oh. Hey. | 没什么 |
[18:01] | Look, let me just top it off, | 让我先把活干完 |
[18:03] | all right, really quick. | 很快就好 行不行 |
[18:05] | A little sodium hydroxide, shut the lid, | 加点氢氧化钠[碱] 盖上盖子 |
[18:07] | no harm done. Then we’re golden. | 没有污染 就完事了 |
[18:14] | It stays closed. That’s an order. | 别动它 这是命令 |
[18:17] | You can’t order shit, Adolf. | 你命令个屁 希特勒 |
[18:19] | We’re 50-50 partners. Remember? | 我们是平等的合伙人 还记得不 |
[18:30] | God, what is your problem, bro? | 天 你到底哪根筋不对 |
[18:35] | Freakin’ psycho. | 你他妈神经病 |
[18:38] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[18:39] | Oh, God, it, like, hit bone. | 上帝 好像伤到骨头了 |
[18:42] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[18:43] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[18:48] | You see it, right? | 看到没有 |
[18:51] | You see it? | 看到没 |
[18:53] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[18:57] | Get it. | 干掉它 |
[19:01] | You want me to get it? | 你想让我去打它 |
[19:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow. | 等等 悠着点 |
[19:10] | Move slowly. | 缓慢移动 |
[19:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:13] | I’m moving slowly, yeah. | 我正缓慢移动 |
[19:15] | Absolutely. I’m just going to need your swatter thing. | 没错 苍蝇拍给我 |
[19:22] | Yeah. Come on. | 好的 给我 |
[19:25] | Oh, yeah. It’s okay, come on. | 就这样 给我 |
[19:31] | Come on. Make it count. | 拜托 稳住了 |
[19:32] | Yeah, no, no, I’m gonna– | 好 不不 我要… |
[19:33] | I’m going to make it count, all right. | 我手头有准儿 放心 |
[19:36] | Ok. Now. | 好的 现在 |
[19:39] | On three. | 我数到三 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:42] | One– | 一 |
[19:46] | Yeah. You like that? | 爽了吗 |
[19:48] | Hurts, huh? | 疼吧 |
[19:53] | Did you get it? | 你打到它没 |
[19:54] | – I think so, yeah. – Where is it? | -我想是的 -它在哪里 |
[19:57] | I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. | 我不知道 那无关紧要 |
[19:59] | Who cares? I got it. | 谁在乎 我干掉它了 |
[20:01] | Oh, Jesus, seriously? | 上帝 开什么玩笑吗 |
[20:03] | Where is it? | 它在哪里 |
[20:05] | It’s, uh, right there. Look. | 就在那里 看那里 |
[20:09] | Look. See? I told you I got it. | 看到没 我就说我成功了 |
[20:22] | This is a raisin. | 这是葡萄干 |
[20:25] | Look, I definitely got it, man. | 我肯定打到它了 |
[20:27] | All right– | 好吧… |
[20:30] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[20:33] | He’s got some skills, yo. | 它还挺厉害 |
[20:35] | you give him that. | 你把它练出来了 |
[20:37] | Look… | 听着 |
[20:41] | I feel like I’m running out of ways to explain this to you, | 尽管我觉得你不会明白 |
[20:46] | but once more I shall try. | 但我还想再说明一次 |
[20:49] | This fly is a major problem for us. | 这只苍蝇是当前头等大事 |
[20:53] | It will ruin our batch. | 它会毁掉整批货物 |
[20:56] | Now, we need to destroy it | 只有灭了它 |
[20:58] | and every trace of it so we can cook. | 把它留下的痕迹弄干净 才能继续制毒 |
[21:02] | Failing that… | 要是失败了… |
[21:06] | we’re dead. | 我们就完蛋了 |
[21:12] | There is no more room for error. | 我们不能出差错 |
[21:16] | Not with these people. | 这帮人是容不得差错的 |
[21:21] | All right, how about we go get some air? | 出去透透气怎么样 |
[21:25] | Get some air? | 出去透透气 |
[21:27] | Your answer to “We’re sliding head-first into a massive crap–“ | 这就是你对”我们问题大条了”的反应吗 |
[21:31] | Mister– Mr. White, | 怀特老师 |
[21:33] | I understand that the fly is a serious thing. | 我明白那只苍蝇的重要性 |
[21:36] | Now, all right? I’m on board. | 我是完全赞同你的 |
[21:37] | I’m just saying maybe if we went and got some air, | 我是说 出去透透气 |
[21:41] | it would help us come up with a plan on how to catch it. | 或许能想到办法抓住它 |
[21:44] | Then come back down here | 然后再回来 |
[21:46] | and subtract his ass. | 干掉它 |
[22:09] | Oh, wait, do you have your keys? | 等等 你带钥匙了吗 |
[22:11] | – Yeah. – You’re sure? | -带了 -你确定吗 |
[22:13] | Last thing we need is to get locked out. | 要被锁外面就惨了 |
[22:15] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[22:18] | If you’re not going to help me, stay out of my way! | 如果你不肯帮我 就滚远点 |
[22:28] | Yo. Yo, does somebody have an ax I can use? | 有人有斧头吗 |
[22:31] | El ax-o! | 斧头之类的 |
[22:33] | Peligroso! El ax-o! | 危险的斧头 |
[23:05] | There we go. | 终于找到你了 |
[23:13] | Say good night. | 晚安吧 |
[23:17] | Son of a bitch! | 我操 |
[23:23] | Son of a… | 操 |
[23:26] | Shit! Damn it! | 妈的 见鬼 |
[23:32] | Where in the hell is that… | 他妈的怎么回事… |
[23:50] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[23:57] | Need some juice maybe? | 要来杯饮料吗 |
[24:03] | Knock yourself out. | 不客气 |
[24:05] | It’s a real one. Yeah, like yours was working. | 这才是真的 你那个不管用 |
[24:09] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[24:11] | No, no– Look, we’re trying to decontaminate. | 没用 听着 我们是要净化实验室 |
[24:15] | You don’t decontaminate by contaminating further. | 越弄越脏可不是净化 |
[24:18] | What the hell is all this? | 这都是些什么破玩意儿 |
[24:21] | Here, how about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[24:24] | “Nontoxic glue strips.” | 无毒胶水带 |
[24:26] | Yeah, baby, it’s got pheromones, all right. | 它能散发信息素 |
[24:29] | I got a buttload. We hang them up all over the place. | 我买了很多 可以把这地方挂满 |
[24:31] | It won’t be able to resist. | 它插翅难飞 |
[24:39] | I sure hope we have enough. | 希望贴的够多 |
[24:41] | I’m going to go out on a limb and say yeah. | 我敢打包票 绝对够多了 |
[24:47] | Do you see him? | 你看到它没 |
[24:50] | How long do you think you’ve been awake? | 你有多久没睡觉了 |
[24:53] | Why do you keep asking me that? | 干嘛一直问我这个 |
[24:55] | Just figure you could use some coffee, is all. | 我寻思着你可以喝点咖啡 |
[24:58] | I know I could. | 我得来点 |
[25:00] | How about it? | 怎么样 |
[25:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:07] | You take cream and sugar? | 要牛奶和方糖吗 |
[25:09] | Black is fine. | 清咖啡就好 |
[25:23] | Why don’t you just leave him be? | 随它去吧 |
[25:26] | Let the traps do the work. | 让它自投罗网 |
[25:28] | These pheromones are supposed to kick ass. | 信息素会管用的 |
[25:34] | I bet we catch this mo-fo any second. | 随时都可能逮住这小杂种 |
[25:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:53] | You ever have, like, a wild animal trapped in your house? | 你有没有在家中与野生动物纠缠的经历 |
[26:03] | Not that I can recall, no. | 印象中没有 |
[26:06] | We did, this one time, | 我遇到过一次 |
[26:09] | back when it was my aunt’s house, | 在我姨妈家的时候 |
[26:11] | back before she died of cancer. | 在她死于癌症之前 |
[26:15] | Possum. Big, freaky-looking bitch. | 负鼠 又大又丑 |
[26:20] | Hey, since when did they | 从什么时候起 |
[26:21] | change it to “Opossum”? What’s up with that? | 它们更名为袋鼫 原名有什么问题 |
[26:24] | I mean, when I was coming up, | 在我小时候 |
[26:25] | it was just “Possum.” | 它就叫负鼠 |
[26:27] | “Opossum” makes it sound like he’s Irish or something. | 袋鼫听起来像是爱尔兰那边的 |
[26:31] | Why they gotta go changing everything? | 为什么把一切改来改去的 |
[26:35] | Whatever. They’re just big rats anyways, | 不管怎样 只是肥老鼠罢了 |
[26:37] | giant pink-tailed rats with their pink rat faces, | 长着粉红色尾巴和脸的老鼠 |
[26:42] | totally freaky, | 丑的要死 |
[26:43] | like alien rats. | 像外星鼠 |
[26:48] | Actually, it’s not so much that he got trapped, | 实际上 它不是困在房子里 |
[26:52] | but he was living there, you know, under the house. | 它就住在房子底下 |
[26:56] | You could hear him going from, like, room to room, | 你能听到它到各房间串门 |
[26:59] | always scurrying around. | 跑的飞快 |
[27:03] | Sometimes I’d see him outside at night, | 有时晚上还能看到它们出来 |
[27:05] | and he would just, you know, freeze. | 它就假装一动不动 |
[27:08] | And it’s like you’re not looking right at it. Right? | 好像这样你就看不到它了 |
[27:12] | I mean, it thinks it’s fooling you. | 它感觉自己能愚弄你 |
[27:15] | That’s what they do, honestly. They play dead or whatever. | 它们就这点花招 喜欢装死 |
[27:18] | It’s just so lame. | 太傻了 |
[27:21] | Is there a discernible point to this story, | 这故事有重点吗 |
[27:26] | a point that you’ll be arriving at sometime in the near future? | 或是你在不久的将来才表达的出来的重点 |
[27:32] | It was just a total bitch to get out. It took forever. | 就是让我记忆深刻 忘不掉 |
[27:36] | A guy came, set all these traps and all, | 叫了个人来 布置好陷阱 |
[27:41] | and he finally got it, | 最后抓到了它 |
[27:43] | but my aunt, she didn’t believe it. | 但我姨妈根本不信 |
[27:49] | She kept insisting she could still hear the thing. | 她坚持说还能听到它跑动的声音 |
[27:53] | I mean, you could not tell her any different. | 抓没抓到根本没区别 |
[27:56] | She started keeping an old umbrella by her chair. | 她开始在椅子边上放了把旧伞 |
[28:00] | Man, she would just bang on the floor and yell at it, | 她开始戳地板 冲它喊话 |
[28:04] | even gave it a name. | 还给它起了个名字 |
[28:06] | It was, uh, Sc– | 好像是… |
[28:08] | Scrabble. | 斯克莱博 |
[28:10] | Yeah, that was it. | 没错 就这么叫的 |
[28:12] | “Scrabble, just knock it off.” Bang, bang, bang. | 斯克莱博 别吵了 咚咚咚 |
[28:18] | She got like that toward the end. | 直到去世 她一直这样 |
[28:23] | Got obsessive about stuff, | 像入了迷似的 |
[28:26] | just got mad about stuff. | 简直走火入魔了 |
[28:30] | We didn’t know what was up. | 我们不知道是怎么回事 |
[28:33] | It wasn’t like her to be that way. | 根本不像她的处事作风 |
[28:40] | But it turned out that the– | 结果是… |
[28:43] | the cancer had spread to her brain, | 她的癌细胞扩散到了脑部 |
[28:46] | and that was why. | 这才是原因 |
[28:49] | It metastasized. | 病灶转移了 |
[28:54] | But it was good that that | 但幸好 |
[28:56] | was when we decided to take her to the doctor | 我们当时决定带她去看医生 |
[28:59] | because then we knew what was up | 然后了解到了她的情况 |
[29:04] | and got her some treatment | 并且让她接受了治疗 |
[29:07] | and meds so she wasn’t stressing all the time. | 服了些药 让她不至于整天神经兮兮的 |
[29:14] | It was a lot better after that. | 之后她就好多了 |
[29:18] | She was a lot happier. | 她自己也开心多了 |
[29:29] | Where the hell is he? | 那只该死的苍蝇跑哪儿去了 |
[29:40] | I’ve been to my oncologist, Jesse, just last week. | 我上礼拜才和我的肿瘤医生见了面 |
[29:48] | I’m still in remission. | 我的病情依然在缓解 |
[29:51] | I’m healthy. | 很健康 |
[29:53] | Okay, so good. Great. | 那很好 |
[30:00] | Well, no end in sight. | 是啊 没完没了的 |
[30:06] | That’s great. | 也很好啊 |
[30:10] | Well, I missed it. | 我找不着那苍蝇了 |
[30:20] | There was some perfect moment, | 曾经有些完美的时刻 |
[30:24] | and it passed me right by. | 都与我擦肩而过 |
[30:29] | Yeah, I had to have enough to leave them. | 我当时得留下足够的钱给他们 |
[30:33] | That was the whole point. | 这才是最重要的 |
[30:37] | None of this makes any sense if I didn’t have enough. | 如果我当时没钱的话 这一切无意义了 |
[30:46] | But it had to be before she found out… Skyler. | 但那得是在斯凯勒发现之前 |
[30:50] | It had to be before that. | 一定得在那之前 |
[30:53] | Perfect moment… | 那个完美的时刻 |
[30:56] | For what? | 什么的时刻 |
[30:59] | To drop dead? | 死亡时刻吗 |
[31:02] | What, are you saying you want to die? | 你是说你想死吗 |
[31:07] | I’m saying I’ve lived too long. | 我是说我活得太长了 |
[31:15] | You want them to actually miss you. | 我想让他们想念我 |
[31:18] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[31:20] | You want their memories of you | 想让他们对我的回忆 |
[31:23] | to be– | 就好像… |
[31:27] | But she just won’t | 但她就是不… |
[31:31] | She just won’t understand. | 她就是不明白 |
[31:33] | No matter how well I explain it, | 不管我的解释有多么合情合理 |
[31:38] | these days she just has this– | 那段时间她就是… |
[31:41] | this– | 就是… |
[31:45] | I mean, I truly believe there exists some combination of words. | 我真的觉得 有那么一些话… |
[31:49] | There must exist | 肯定有… |
[31:51] | certain words | 那么些话 |
[31:52] | in a certain, specific order that would explain all of this, | 特殊而又明确的话 来解释这一切 |
[31:57] | but with her I just– I just can’t ever seem to find them. | 但在她面前 我就怎么也想不出来 |
[32:04] | Mr. White, how about you just sit down? | 怀特老师 要不您先坐会儿 |
[32:07] | I was thinking maybe before the fugue state, | 我觉得是在我那次神游之前… |
[32:10] | but before the fugue state | 但在那之前 |
[32:12] | they didn’t have enough money, | 我的钱还没有凑够 |
[32:13] | so no, not then. | 所以不是那时候 |
[32:25] | And plus my daughter wasn’t born yet. | 而且那会儿我女儿还没出世 |
[32:30] | It had to be after Holly was born. | 所以一定得在霍莉出生之后才行 |
[32:33] | Mr. White– | 怀特老师 |
[32:34] | Definitely before the surgery. | 肯定也得在我做手术之前 |
[32:39] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[32:42] | That damn second cell phone. | 该死的手机二号 |
[32:44] | I mean how could I possibly… | 我怎么可能会… |
[32:57] | Ah, I know the moment. | 我知道了 |
[33:03] | It was the night Jane died. | 应该是珍妮死的那个晚上 |
[33:16] | I was at home and we needed diapers, | 我当时在家 家里尿布用完了 |
[33:21] | and so I said I’d go, | 所以我说我去买 |
[33:22] | but it was just an excuse. | 但那只是个借口 |
[33:25] | Actually, that was the night I– | 实际上 那晚 |
[33:27] | I brought you your money, remember? | 我去给你送钱去了 记得吗 |
[33:30] | Yeah, I remember. | 恩 记得 |
[33:33] | But afterward I stopped at a bar. | 但那之后 我去了家酒吧 |
[33:37] | It was odd. I never do that, go to a bar alone. | 太奇怪了 我从没一个人去过酒吧 |
[33:42] | I just walked in, sat down. | 我走了进去 坐了下来 |
[33:51] | I never told you. | 我一直没跟你提过 |
[33:53] | That you went to a bar? | 提什么 你去了间酒吧吗 |
[34:03] | I sit down, and this man, this stranger, | 我坐下后 有个男人 一个陌生人 |
[34:05] | he engages me in conversation. | 他过来我和搭话 |
[34:08] | He’s a complete stranger. | 完全是个陌生人 |
[34:12] | But he turns out to be Jane’s father, | 但后来我发现 他是珍妮的父亲 |
[34:16] | Donald Margolis. | 唐纳德·马戈利斯 |
[34:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:21] | Of course I didn’t know it at the time. | 我当时并不认识他 |
[34:24] | I mean, it was just some guy in a bar. | 我以为只是个在酒吧喝酒的人 |
[34:27] | Didn’t put it together until after the crash | 直到坠机事件之后 新闻里到处 |
[34:30] | when he was all over the news. | 都在报道他的时候 我才想起来 |
[34:31] | Jane’s dad. | 珍妮的父亲 |
[34:34] | I mean, think of the odds. | 你想下这几率有多小 |
[34:37] | Once I tried to calculate them, | 我试着去算了下 |
[34:39] | but they’re astronomical. | 但是太复杂了 |
[34:41] | I mean, think of the odds | 想想看这几率 |
[34:44] | of me going in, sitting down | 恰好是我 恰好是那晚 恰好那酒吧 |
[34:46] | that night in that bar next to that man. | 恰好坐那男人的旁边 |
[34:53] | What did you talk about? | 你们聊什么了 |
[34:58] | Oh, water on Mars. | 火星上的水源 |
[35:05] | Family. | 家庭 |
[35:09] | What about family? | 关于家庭的都聊了什么 |
[35:15] | I told him that I had a daughter, | 我告诉他我有个女儿 |
[35:17] | and he told me he had one, too. | 他说他也有一个 |
[35:21] | Then he said, “Never give up on family.” | 然后他说 永远不要放弃家人 |
[35:28] | And I didn’t. I– I took his advice. | 所以我听他的了 没有放弃家人 |
[35:49] | The universe is random. | 宇宙是随机的 |
[35:51] | It’s not inevitable. | 可变的 |
[35:53] | It’s simple chaos. | 是混乱的 |
[35:56] | It’s subatomic particles in endless, aimless collision. | 是无休止的 无序的 亚原子粒子间的碰撞 |
[36:01] | That’s what science teaches us, | 这是科学教予我们的 |
[36:04] | but what is this saying? | 但这又是什么意思呢 |
[36:08] | What is it telling us, | 就恰巧在那一晚 |
[36:10] | when on the very night that this man’s daughter dies, | 和我喝酒的那个人的女儿死了 |
[36:16] | it’s me who’s having a drink with him? | 这是想告诉我们什么呢 |
[36:23] | How can that be random? | 这怎么会是随机的呢 |
[36:27] | Hey, sit down. | 坐下来吧 |
[36:29] | No– No. | 不 不 |
[36:30] | No, it’s– | 不坐 |
[36:42] | No, that– that was the moment. | 不 就是那个时刻 |
[36:48] | That night. | 那天晚上 |
[36:53] | I should never have left home. | 我不该离开家 |
[36:59] | Never gone to your house. | 不该去你家 |
[37:05] | Maybe things would have– | 这样事情也许会… |
[37:14] | Oh, thought I was– | 我以为我… |
[37:19] | I was at home watching TV. | 在家看电视 |
[37:24] | Some– | 看些 |
[37:27] | Some nature program about elephants. | 看些关于大象的自然节目 |
[37:33] | Skyler and Holly were in another room. | 斯凯勒和霍莉在另外一间房 |
[37:39] | I could hear them on the baby monitor. | 我可以从婴儿监视器里听到她们的声音 |
[37:46] | She was singing a lullaby. | 我听到她在唱摇篮曲 |
[37:57] | If had just lived right up to that moment | 如果能停在那一刻 |
[38:02] | and not one second more– | 就在那一刻 |
[38:18] | …that would’ve been perfect. | …将是多么完美 |
[38:34] | He’s not coming down. | 它不会下来了 |
[38:37] | Must be Thailand-hot up there. | 上面肯定跟泰国一样热 |
[38:41] | That’s why he likes it. | 所以它喜欢那 |
[38:44] | Thailand’s hot, right? | 泰国很热对吧 |
[38:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:49] | See? That’s why. | 我就知道 |
[38:53] | Oh, Jesus. | 天 |
[38:54] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[38:56] | Here. | 坐这儿 |
[39:12] | He’s not coming down. | 它不会下来了 |
[39:16] | He’s staying up there forever. | 它要在那儿待一辈子 |
[39:44] | What are you– What are you doing? | 你在 你在干嘛 |
[39:46] | What do you think? I’m going to get that bitch. | 你以为呢 我要去干了它 |
[39:54] | No, you’re going to break your neck. | 不行 你会摔断脖子的 |
[39:57] | Yeah, yeah. Just– | 是啊 是啊 |
[40:01] | No, seriously, you’re– This is a bad idea. | 我说真的呢 这可不是个好主意 |
[40:06] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[40:08] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[40:10] | Just hold onto it. | 帮我扶稳就好了 |
[40:11] | Hold it still? | 扶稳了吗 |
[40:27] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:35] | Sorry for what? | 抱什么歉 |
[40:37] | Being a lunatic? | 因为你突然发疯吗 |
[40:43] | I’m sorry about Jane. | 珍妮的事 我很抱歉 |
[40:52] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[40:57] | No, I mean, uh– | 不 我是说… |
[41:03] | I’m very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[41:12] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[41:15] | But it’s not mine either. | 也不是我的错 |
[41:18] | It’s no one’s fault, not even hers. | 更不是她的错 谁都没错 |
[41:33] | We are who we are, Mr. White. | 本性难移你知道吗 怀特老师 |
[41:38] | You know, just two junkies with a duffel bag full of cash. | 我俩就是瘾君子 有了钱又怎样 |
[41:43] | Like you said, we both would’ve been dead within a week. | 还不是像你说的 活不过一个礼拜 |
[41:49] | But I miss her, though. | 但我还是很想念她 |
[41:55] | God, I do. | 真的很想她 |
[42:05] | Jesse, come down. | 杰西 下来吧 |
[42:09] | Wait, I am so close. | 等等 就差那么一点点 |
[42:15] | Let it go. | 别管它了 |
[42:18] | We need to cook. | 我们得开始制毒了 |
[42:20] | What about the contamination? | 那这”污染物”怎么办 |
[42:24] | It’s all contaminated. | 反正都已经污染了 |
[42:35] | I definitely scared him. | 我应该是吓到它了 |
[42:39] | Probably stay out of our way– | 它应该不会再回来了 |
[43:13] | Zap! Somebody got got, yo! | 死 终于干死你了 |
[43:17] | You see that, Mister– | 你看到了吗 |
[44:06] | Bins are packed? | 都包好了吗 |
[44:08] | Bins are packed. | 包好了 |
[44:11] | How’s the yield? | 产量如何 |
[44:13] | Two-oh-two and change. | 202磅 有点零头 |
[44:16] | You okay getting home? | 你一个人回家没事吧 |
[44:18] | Yeah. Better. | 嗯 我好多了 |
[44:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:21] | Ma?ana, then. | 那么 日安 |
[44:38] | Jesse, come here. | 杰西 过来一下 |
[44:44] | I couldn’t chance saying it inside. | 我刚在里面不好说 |
[44:46] | For all I know, the lab’s wired for sound. | 因为里面可能被监视着 |
[44:51] | That half a pound that I said we’re off by– | 我们之前提到的那半磅 |
[44:57] | Now, I’m not accusing you, but if… | 我不是想责怪你什么 但如果… |
[45:01] | You understand? | 你明白的 |
[45:02] | And if they ever found out– | 如果他们发现了… |
[45:08] | I didn’t take shit. | 我才不鸟他们 |
[45:16] | I’m just saying that I won’t be able to protect you. | 我只是说 我可能就没法保护你了 |
[45:20] | Who’s asking you to? | 谁让你保护了 |