时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In the little village where I was born, | 在我出生的小镇上 |
[00:04] | life moved at a slower pace… | 人们过着悠闲的生活 |
[00:07] | yet felt all the richer for it. | 不过富翁都喜欢这样的生活 |
[00:11] | There, my two uncles were known far and wide | 在那里 我的两个叔叔因为厨艺精湛 |
[00:16] | for their delicious cooking. | 而声名远扬 |
[00:17] | They seasoned their zesty chicken | 他们只用最新鲜的药草和香料 |
[00:20] | using only the freshest herbs and spices. | 给他们的美味炸鸡调味 |
[00:23] | People called them “Los Pollos Hermanos”–the Chicken Brothers. | 人们将他们称之为”炸鸡兄弟” |
[00:28] | Today, we carry on their tradition in a manner | 如今 我们传承叔叔们的手艺 |
[00:32] | that would make my uncles proud. | 并将之发扬光大 |
[00:34] | The finest ingredients are brought together with loving care… | 精心的调制加上最完美的原料 |
[00:38] | then slow-cooked to perfection. | 再慢慢烹炸到完美 |
[00:42] | Yes, the old ways are still best | 没错 在洛博罗炸鸡馆 |
[00:45] | at Los Pollos Hermanos. | 祖传秘方依然是王道 |
[00:48] | But don’t take my word for it. | 不过不要光听我说 |
[00:49] | One taste and you’ll know. | 来尝一口 你便会知道 |
[02:43] | 201.6. | 201.6磅 |
[02:45] | Jesus, seriously. | 老天 真是的 |
[02:48] | Better over than under. | 超标总比未达标强 |
[02:50] | Over by a pound and a half. | 超了一磅半啊 |
[02:53] | I thought you were all, like, precise. | 我以为你是个讲究精确的人呢 |
[02:55] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[02:56] | We’ll just save it out till next week. | 我们把多余的弄出来保存到下周好了 |
[02:58] | No. We ship it as-is. | 别动了 就将就这样运出去 |
[03:01] | What are we, running a charity? | 当我们做慈善事业的吗 |
[03:03] | Come on, man, | 得了吧 老兄 |
[03:03] | we’re gonna take it out. | 我们要把多余的取出来 |
[03:05] | Leave it. | 别动了 |
[03:07] | One batch, one ship. | 一批货 一次出 |
[03:08] | Stop complicating things. | 别把事情复杂化了 |
[03:17] | Why are you purposely giving him free meth? | 你为什么要故意给他免费的冰毒 |
[03:20] | These bitches are bleeding us enough already. | 这群贱人已经压榨我们够多的了 |
[03:23] | You are paid extraordinarily well. | 你的酬金已经很多了 |
[03:26] | – Why can’t you just appreciate that? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey. | -你为什么就不能满足呢 -的确是 |
[03:28] | Hey, I’ve been crunching numbers, all right? | 但我一直都在算账 |
[03:31] | Oh, you’ve been crunching numbers? | 你一直在算账吗 |
[03:32] | Yeah, I’ve been crunching numbers, | 对 我一直在算账 |
[03:33] | and I don’t gotta be a mathematician to figure out | 我不是数学家都算得清这笔账 |
[03:36] | that this deal you made is bullshit. | 你亏大了 |
[03:38] | We both earn– | 我们都赚到了 |
[03:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know… | 是 是啊 我知道 |
[03:40] | a million and a half each. | 每人一百五十万 |
[03:43] | Whoop-de-doo. | 哇哦 |
[03:45] | What’s he getting? | 他得到了什么 |
[03:49] | Say he’s wholesaling at 40 large a pound. | 他以4万每磅的价格批发 |
[03:52] | That’s probably high. | 这个价可能是有些高了 |
[03:54] | High. Uh, what, for our stuff? | 你觉得我们的货卖这个价高了吗 |
[03:56] | That’s what I was getting. | 那价钱还只是据我所知 |
[03:57] | All right, look, say he’s getting 40 a pound. | 好吧 听着 就算1磅要4万 |
[04:00] | All right? 200 pounds a week for three months. | 好吗 3个月 每周200磅 |
[04:03] | And, like, what happens at the end of the three months? | 3个月下来会怎样 |
[04:06] | Look, what– whatever. | 听着 明白吗 |
[04:08] | 200 pounds a week for three months. | 3个月 每周两百磅 |
[04:10] | That’s 2400 pounds. | 那可是2400磅啊 |
[04:11] | 2400 times 40,000 is– | 2400乘以4万可就是 |
[04:14] | and I swear to God, I double-checked this, like, 10 times– | 我发誓 我已经算了不下十遍了 |
[04:17] | 96 million dollars. | 9600万美元 |
[04:19] | 96 million dollars. | 9600万美元啊 |
[04:23] | All right? 96 million. | 对吧 是9600万美元 |
[04:26] | 96 to our three. | 9600万才给我们300万 |
[04:29] | That is messed up, yo. That is so messed up. | 简直糟糕透顶 |
[04:33] | Fairness-wise, I can’t even– | 老实说 我都无法 |
[04:35] | Jesse, you are now a millionaire, | 杰西 你现在已经是百万富翁了 |
[04:39] | and you’re complaining? | 你却还在抱怨 |
[04:42] | What world do you live in? | 你以为你活在怎样的世界里 |
[04:45] | One where the dudes who are actually doing all the work | 活在一个干了活 没有得到 |
[04:48] | ain’t getting fisted. | 应有酬劳的世界 |
[04:50] | What is going on with you lately? | 你最近是怎么了 |
[04:52] | What’s happened to you? | 到底是怎么了 |
[04:54] | Hang on, can’t we just– | 等下 我们就不能… |
[04:58] | Hey, we got to hash this out. | 我们得好好谈谈 |
[05:00] | Hey, what’s more important than money? | 还有什么比钱更重要的吗 |
[05:06] | These things they laughingly call pillows, | 这种东西也好意思叫枕头 |
[05:10] | I would not give them to prison inmates. | 就是给犯人用都嫌烂 |
[05:13] | You want me to go ask for another? | 你想要我去再给你要一个吗 |
[05:15] | No. Just remind me to bring his from home. | 不用了 记得提醒我从家里把他的带来就行了 |
[05:21] | They’re not moving his legs enough. | 他们该多让他的腿活动活动 |
[05:23] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[05:28] | Hi, Marie. | 你好 玛丽 |
[05:29] | Is it okay if– if I visit? | 我能来看看他吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[05:49] | His color looks good. | 他气色不错 |
[05:55] | Gomie, is that you? | 格米 是你吗 |
[05:57] | Hey, buddy. Yeah, it’s me. | 老兄 是的 是我 |
[05:59] | That’s you, Gomie? | 真是你吗 格米 |
[06:02] | Yeah, Hank. I’m right here. | 是的 汉克 我就在这 |
[06:05] | Come here. Closer. | 过来 靠近点 |
[06:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:11] | Closer. | 靠近些 |
[06:17] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[06:21] | Man, he got you good. | 老兄 他把你给耍了 |
[06:22] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:25] | I’m glad to see you still have your twisted sense of humor. | 我很高兴 你他妈还有幽默感 |
[06:29] | God. | 老天 |
[06:35] | Hey, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[06:39] | I got something that’ll make you feel better. | 我拿了点能让你心情好点的东西 |
[06:41] | I’ve been keeping an eye on that blue meth of yours. | 我一直在留意你的蓝色冰毒案 |
[06:44] | Six, seven weeks, nothing. | 6-7周 没一点反应 |
[06:46] | Then all of a sudden, boom. It’s popping up everywhere. | 然后突然间 到处都是 |
[06:49] | Look at the new locations. | 看看新的地点 |
[06:51] | Texas, Nevada, | 德克萨斯 内华达 |
[06:53] | up in Farmington. | 上面的法明顿 |
[06:55] | Even right here in town. | 甚至在这儿 |
[06:56] | A teener here and there, you know, | 你知道吗 各地青少年已经 |
[06:58] | strictly street-level amounts. | 完全是在街头交易了 |
[07:00] | Man, it’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[07:02] | How exactly is that supposed to make me feel better? | 你觉得我听了这个会心情好点吗 |
[07:06] | Because you were right. | 因为你是对的 |
[07:08] | You’re the only one that saw this coming. | 你是唯一一个预料到这情况的人 |
[07:10] | Well, three cheers for me. | 好吧 为我欢呼三声吧 |
[07:15] | This thing doesn’t do a damned thing. | 这东西他妈不起作用 |
[07:18] | Hank, it’s probably still on lock-out. | 汉克 那个可能还在锁定状态 |
[07:21] | It’s been an hour, right? | 已经过了一个小时了 对吗 |
[07:22] | I’m hurting here. I could use some meds. | 我这里很疼 我该吃点药了 |
[07:26] | Okay. I’ll go find somebody. | 好吧 我去给你找个医生过来 |
[07:29] | Hey, no more shop talk. | 不许再说工作的事了 |
[07:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:38] | I didn’t see it coming. | 我没有预料到这一幕 |
[07:41] | What? | 什么 |
[07:42] | Damn right you did. | 你当然预料到了 |
[07:44] | No, I didn’t see shit. | 没有 我什么都没料到 |
[07:46] | Day late and a dollar short, as usual. | 总是差那么一点 |
[07:53] | The only reason I’m… even breathing… | 我之所以还活着是因为 |
[07:59] | is I got a warning call. | 我接到了一个警告电话 |
[08:03] | A warning call? What do you mean? | 警告电话 你什么意思 |
[08:06] | One minute before they attacked me, | 在他们袭击我的前一分钟 |
[08:10] | somebody called my cell and told me to expect it. | 有人打我手机告诉我要小心 |
[08:15] | A voice scrambler. It could have been anybody. | 用的话音加扰器 我听不出是谁 |
[08:18] | Marie’s got my phone somewhere, | 玛丽把我的手机收起来了 |
[08:20] | if you want to run the incoming. | 如果你想要查那个来电的话 |
[08:23] | Not that you’re going to learn anything worth knowing. | 应该得不到什么有价值的线索 |
[08:28] | I don’t get it. Cartel hit? | 我不明白 贩毒集团火拼 |
[08:30] | Who would have called to warn you? | 谁会打电话警告你呢 |
[08:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:34] | Aw, Jesus. | 老天 |
[08:37] | Come on already. | 不会吧 太痛了 |
[08:44] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[09:21] | Skyler, I had nothing to do– | 斯凯勒 这事与我无关 |
[09:29] | Are we safe? | 我们安全吗 |
[09:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:46] | Are you safe? | 你安全吗 |
[09:52] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[10:20] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[10:24] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[10:26] | What about you? | 你怎么样 |
[10:29] | Face looks better. | 气色好多了 |
[10:31] | How’s it all going? | 一切进展如何 |
[10:33] | Anything you want to tell us about? | 想和我们聊聊吗 |
[10:36] | What, like my interesting life? | 聊什么 我的趣味人生吗 |
[10:40] | One day pretty much bleeds into the next. | 混吃等死罢了 |
[10:45] | Been working a lot. I got a job. | 我有工作了 很忙 |
[10:48] | Job is good. | 有工作是好事 |
[10:50] | It’s in a laundromat. | 在一家自助洗衣店 |
[10:52] | It’s totally corporate. | 连锁集团性质的 |
[10:53] | Corporate laundromat. | 连锁自助洗衣店 |
[10:55] | It’s, like, rigid. All kinds of red tape. | 感觉就是压抑 各种条条框框 |
[10:57] | My boss is a dick. The owner? Super dick. | 我老板是个混球 店主是个大混球 |
[11:01] | I’m not worthy or whatever to meet him, | 我都没见过店主 不够资格还是怎么的 |
[11:03] | but I guess everybody’s scared of the dude. | 可我看得出来大家都怕他 |
[11:05] | The place is full of dead-eyed douche-bags, | 店里都是些翻着死鱼眼的草包 |
[11:07] | the hours suck, | 工作时间超长 |
[11:09] | and nobody knows what’s going on, | 没人清楚到底怎么回事 |
[11:10] | so… | 就这样 |
[11:12] | Sounds kind of Kafkaesque. | 听起来有点卡夫卡风格[压抑得让人做噩梦] |
[11:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:19] | Totally Kafkaesque. | 完全的卡夫卡风格 |
[11:24] | Majorly. | 绝对的 |
[11:27] | Ooh, from the U.S. Attorney in Santa Fe. | 圣达菲的联邦检察长送的 |
[11:31] | Very nice. | 真好 |
[11:33] | We’ve got all these nice tulips and baby’s breath. | 还有漂亮的郁金香和满天星 |
[11:37] | This is chrysanthemum. That looks like chrysanthemum. | 这是菊花吧 看起来像菊花 |
[11:40] | Look at these Hank. Aren’t they beautiful? | 汉克你看 多漂亮呀 |
[11:42] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[11:44] | Wow, look at the size of this basket. | 这个果篮好大个 |
[11:46] | It’s got so many goodies in it. | 里面好多吃的 |
[11:48] | Look, chocolate-covered pretzels | 看哪 巧克力脆皮饼干 |
[11:50] | and cheese sticks | 干酪条 |
[11:52] | and some some fancy designer olives. | 还有风味橄榄 |
[11:55] | You had me at cheese sticks. | 他不能吃干酪条 |
[11:56] | Mmm, you’re going to have to fight me for those, Hank. | 打赢我才给你吃 汉克 |
[11:59] | “Get well, and best wishes from Ted Beneke | “泰德·贝内克携贝内克公司全体员工” |
[12:01] | and all the folks at Beneke Fabricators.” | “祝您早日康复” |
[12:04] | Wow, he gives you all this time off, and now this? | 他准你这么长时间的假 还送东西 |
[12:07] | Get me a job there. | 我也要去给他工作 |
[12:08] | I know. He’s great. | 我知道 他人超好 |
[12:10] | Boss hall of fame. | 老板名人堂 |
[12:11] | I don’t see anything here from Kleinman. | 我可没看见这里有克兰曼送的东西 |
[12:13] | They’re going to have to get on the stick. | 他们办事得有效率点才行 |
[12:16] | How’s everybody doing today? | 今天感觉如何 |
[12:19] | Good. We’re good. | 很好 我们好极了 |
[12:20] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[12:21] | I’m very good. | 我很好 |
[12:23] | Hi, Hank. | 汉克 |
[12:25] | Just going to do a quick peripheral response, all right? | 做个小反应测验好吗 |
[12:27] | See where we’re at. | 确认下康复程度 |
[12:28] | Moment of truth, huh? | 关键时刻到了吗 |
[12:31] | Yeah. I wouldn’t call it that. | 恩 可我不会这么叫 |
[12:33] | All right, let’s just take a look here. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[12:37] | All right. | 好 |
[12:40] | All right, I want you to tell me if you can feel this. | 有感觉的话告诉我 |
[12:49] | How about this? | 这里呢 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[13:01] | Do that one again, would you? | 再划一下好吗 |
[13:03] | Right there? | 这里吗 |
[13:06] | Yeah, yeah, I feel it. A tingle. | 恩 我感觉到了 刺痛 |
[13:09] | Okay, on a scale of one to ten, | 好了 1到10级表示 |
[13:10] | ten being your normal level of feeling | 10表示你正常的触觉 |
[13:12] | and one bein no feeling at all. | 1表示毫无感觉 |
[13:13] | Oh, I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[13:16] | A four? | 4级 |
[13:18] | Okay, four. Okay. | 好了 4级 不错 |
[13:20] | And how about there? | 这里呢 |
[13:25] | Yeah. Um, a six. | 有感觉 6级 |
[13:28] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[13:29] | And here? | 这呢 |
[13:34] | Yeah, still there. A little less. | 有感觉 不那么明显 |
[13:38] | – A three. – Okay. | -3级 -好 |
[13:39] | All right, good. | 很好 |
[13:41] | Thank you very much, Hank. Good, good. | 谢谢配合 汉克 很好 非常好 |
[13:44] | So this is good news, right? | 这算是好消息 对吧 |
[13:47] | Oh, yeah, definitely. | 对 绝对是好消息 |
[13:51] | It looks like some nerve function is returning. | 看起来神经机能已经开始恢复了 |
[13:55] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:57] | All right, so when do we get him walking again? | 好吧 他什么时候可以走路 |
[14:05] | Marie, it’s important that we manage our expectations. | 玛丽 要达到预期固然很重要 |
[14:12] | We’re talking about months of very hard work, | 但即便是是数月的艰苦努力 |
[14:14] | and even then the odds, they’re not great. | 成功的几率也不是很大 |
[14:17] | But you can’t know for sure. | 但你也不能确定 |
[14:19] | No. | 不能 |
[14:20] | When does he start physical therapy? | 他什么时候开始理疗 |
[14:22] | We’ve sent the paperwork to your insurance. It’s high priority. | 文件已经发到你的保险公司 优先处理 |
[14:26] | We should have pre-authorization the next few days. | 再过几天我们应该可以得到预授权 |
[14:29] | Certainly by early next week. | 最迟下周初 |
[14:31] | Next week? | 下周 |
[14:32] | No, that’s not going to do it. | 不行 太迟了 |
[14:35] | I’ve looked into this. | 我查过资料 |
[14:37] | The sooner physical therapy begins, | 理疗开始越早 |
[14:39] | the better his chances are. | 他康复的希望就越大 |
[14:41] | He needs daily sessions. | 他需要每日理疗 |
[14:43] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[14:44] | Well… Actually, | 事实上 |
[14:45] | your plan’s treatment program | 你们的健康计划治疗方案包含一项 |
[14:47] | covers four sessions a week. | 每周四次的理疗 |
[14:49] | Actually, she asked the doctor. | 事实上 她问的是医生 |
[14:53] | Plan-wise, four sessions a week is fairly typical. | 每周四次是比较典型而且明智的计划 |
[14:58] | And the therapists in your network are mostly fine. | 你们的定点理疗师大部分还是不错的 |
[15:01] | Mostly fine? Okay. There’s a ringing endorsement. | 大部分还不错 好吧 简直是太令人振奋了 |
[15:05] | Look, if Hank had more physical therapy, | 我想知道 如果能有更好的理疗师 |
[15:10] | with better therapists, | 做更多的理疗 |
[15:12] | wouldn’t it be more likely he would walk? | 汉克能站起来的希望会更大的吧 |
[15:17] | It’s very hard to say, Marie. | 玛丽 这种事情很难说 |
[15:20] | Is the health plan’s way medically justifiable? Sure. | 健康计划治疗方案医学上完全可信 |
[15:25] | Is it absolutely optimal? | 至于是不是最好… |
[15:27] | You know, screw it. | 别说了 管他妈的 |
[15:30] | I’m going to make sure he gets what he needs, | 我要先保证他得到最好的治疗 |
[15:32] | and they can just reimburse me later. | 赔偿的事以后再说 |
[15:34] | Mrs. Schrader, I get your frustration. Really, I do. | 施拉德夫人 我非常理解你的感受 |
[15:37] | But my best advice is stay in the network. | 但我的建议是您最好不要脱离体系 |
[15:40] | Don’t go out of pocket. | 不要计划外开支 |
[15:42] | Physical therapy is just the beginning. | 理疗只是一个开始 |
[15:44] | We’re talking nursing care, modifications to your home, | 你们还要请人护理 对家居设施进行改造 |
[15:48] | occupational therapy, medical equipment. | 进行职业疗法 购买医疗仪器 |
[15:50] | It could run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. | 费用可能高达几十万美金 |
[15:54] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[15:56] | We’re just supposed to compromise on his care? | 你要我们在汉克的医护选择上妥协吗 |
[15:58] | Well, if you don’t follow the insurance company’s procedures, | 如果不遵照保险公司的规定就医 |
[16:02] | they may never pay you back. | 你们可能永远都拿不到赔偿 |
[16:03] | I’ve seen patients and their families go bankrupt, | 我见过病人和家属徒劳等待赔偿金 |
[16:05] | waiting to be reimbursed. | 直到破产 |
[16:08] | Who is the best physical therapist that you know? | 你知道的最好的理疗师叫什么 |
[16:11] | I can give you some names. | 我可以为你引荐几位 |
[16:13] | But they’re not likely to be on your plan. | 但他们不太可能在健康计划中 |
[16:16] | To hell with the plan. | 让健康计划见鬼去吧 |
[16:36] | Yeah, there he is. | 他来了 |
[16:37] | Finally. I went ahead and started without you. | 你终于来了 我没等你先开始了 |
[16:40] | Ladies, this is Jesse-san. He’s in for the full treatment. | 姑娘们 这位是杰西君 给他来个全套 |
[16:43] | Kick off your shoes. Lay back. Exfoliate. | 把鞋脱了 躺下 去去角质 |
[16:47] | Maybe later. | 以后再说吧 |
[16:48] | So, where’s the maestro? | 大师人呢 |
[16:49] | Was he out parking the mini-van? | 在外面停车吗 |
[16:51] | What do I look like, his shadow? | 怎么 我是他的跟屁虫吗 |
[16:52] | Who cares where he’s at? | 谁管他在哪儿呢 |
[16:53] | What am I doing here? | 叫我来干什么 |
[16:55] | Well, I was going to have you two flip a coin, | 我本来想叫你俩一起来决定的 |
[16:58] | but since the genius can’t be bothered, | 既然大天才不肯赏脸 |
[17:02] | today’s your lucky day. | 你就走运了 |
[17:04] | Look around, kiddo. It’s all yours. | 四下看看 小子 都是你的了 |
[17:06] | What? This? | 什么 这店吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah. You are now the owner of this fine establishment. | 没错 你现在是这家店的主人了 |
[17:15] | For free? | 不要钱吗 |
[17:16] | Free? Ladies, cover your ears. | 不要钱 女士们快捂上耳朵 |
[17:18] | No, not free. | 不 哪能不要钱 |
[17:21] | Look, hey, this is a squeaky-clean, | 听我说 这是一家信誉良好 |
[17:23] | highly profitable– at least potentially… | 盈利甚丰 至少是有潜力的 |
[17:26] | local institution, | 的本地机构 |
[17:27] | looked upon with favor by the Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. | 很被商会以及商改局看好 |
[17:31] | At $312,000, it’s a steal. | 只要你31.2万 比抢还合算 |
[17:34] | 312,000? | 31.2万 |
[17:36] | Don’t you get it? | 还没明白吗 |
[17:38] | On the outside, it’s a nail salon, right? | 外面看 这是一家美甲沙龙 |
[17:40] | On the inside, it’s the best money laundry a growing boy could ask for. | 里面看 就是你小子的洗钱圣地 |
[17:47] | Wait, wait. | 等等 别走 |
[17:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:50] | Ladies, thank you. Thank you. Good job. | 女士们 谢谢 干得不错 |
[17:52] | Come back here. | 回来说话 |
[17:53] | Sit. Come on. | 坐下 回来 |
[17:57] | Humor me here for a second. | 容我解释一下 |
[18:00] | Now, you know you need to launder your money, right? | 你明白你的钱是需要洗的 对吧 |
[18:04] | Do you understand the basics of it? | 你明白个中原理的吧 |
[18:05] | Placement, layering, integration? | 我帮你安排 弄个幌子 洗钱之类 |
[18:07] | I ain’t buying no damn nail salon, so just forget it. | 我不会买什么美甲沙龙 算了吧 |
[18:11] | You want to stay out of jail, don’t you? | 所以你想蹲号子是吗 |
[18:12] | You want to keep your money and your freedom. | 你不想留着那些钱并逍遥快活吗 |
[18:15] | Because I got three little letters for you. | 送你几个字 |
[18:17] | IRS. | 美国国税局[Internal Revenue Service] |
[18:18] | If they can get Capone, they can get you. | 如果他们能逮到卡蓬[美国黑手党老大] 就能抓到你 |
[18:21] | Hey, look. Here’s you, right? | 看好了 假设这是你 |
[18:24] | Pink, Pinkman. Get it? | 粉红的 平克曼 对吧 |
[18:25] | Okay, here’s your cash. | 这是你的钱 |
[18:27] | You’re out on the town. You’re partying hearty. | 你在城外 在派对狂欢 |
[18:30] | You’re knocking boots with the chickie babes. | 跟辣妹们打得火热 |
[18:32] | Oh, who’s this? It’s the tax man. | 看谁来了 税务局的 |
[18:35] | And he’s looking at you. | 他注视着你 |
[18:37] | What does he see? | 他看到了什么 |
[18:39] | He sees a young fellow with a big, fancy house, | 他看到一个年轻人 住着豪宅 |
[18:41] | unlimited cash supply, and no job. | 钱财万贯 却没工作 |
[18:44] | Now what is the conclusion the tax man makes? | 他会从中得出什么结论 |
[18:47] | I’m a drug dealer. | 我是个毒贩子 |
[18:49] | Wrong. | 错 |
[18:51] | Million times worse. | 错得离谱 |
[18:53] | You’re a tax cheat. | 结论是 你逃税漏税 |
[18:55] | What do they do? They take every penny, | 他们会怎么做 拿走每分钱 |
[18:57] | and you go in the can for felony tax evasion. | 而你因为逃税去坐牢 |
[19:00] | Ouch. What was your mistake? | 知道错在哪吗 |
[19:03] | You didn’t launder your money. | 错在你没洗钱 |
[19:06] | Now, you give me your money. | 现在 把钱交给我 |
[19:08] | That’s called placement. | 此为安排部署 |
[19:10] | Hand me that little thing bin. | 把那个小罐子递给我 |
[19:14] | This is the nail salon, right? | 假设这是美甲店 |
[19:16] | I take your dirty money | 我用你的赃款 |
[19:18] | and I slip it into the salon’s nice, clean cash flow. | 用作美甲店运营的合法流动资金 |
[19:22] | That’s called layering. | 此为掩人耳目 |
[19:24] | Final step, integration. | 最后一着 洗钱完毕 |
[19:25] | The revenues from the salon go to the owner. | 美甲店的收入就流进老板的口袋 |
[19:29] | That’s you. Your filthy drug money has been transformed | 也就是你 你那肮脏的毒品交易赃款 |
[19:33] | into nice, clean, taxable income, | 就变的合法了 还是税后所得 |
[19:36] | brought to you by a savvy investment in a thriving business. | 通过理性投资 你的”事业”将蒸蒸日上 |
[19:41] | So you want me to buy this place so I can pay taxes. | 所以你想要我买下这地方来交税 |
[19:46] | I’m a criminal, yo. | 我可是个罪犯 |
[19:47] | Yeah, and if you want to stay a criminal and not become, say, a convict, | 没错 可如果你想犯罪而不被逮 |
[19:53] | then maybe you should grow up and listen to your lawyer. | 那你得成熟点听取你律师的建议 |
[19:56] | Right, so you can get your 5%. | 是啊 这样你就能拿到那5%的钱了 |
[20:00] | No, that’s 17%. | 不 是17% |
[20:01] | I heard you say 5. | 我记得你说的是5 |
[20:03] | You said it right in front of me. | 当着我面说的 |
[20:05] | Yeah. That was for your partner. | 没错 不过是对你搭档说的 |
[20:06] | It’s privileges of seniority and all. | 资历较深者有优惠 |
[20:08] | But for you, it’s the usual. 17%, and that’s a bargain. | 但你 跟以前一样 17% 已经很便宜了 |
[20:12] | Hey, what, you– Hey, listen to– | 怎么了 你… 听着… |
[20:14] | Come on, I’m talking to you about your future here. | 别这样 我在跟你谈你的将来 |
[20:17] | Listen to reason. | 要听从劝告呀 |
[21:00] | How is your brother-in-law? | 你连襟情况如何 |
[21:04] | He’ll live. | 死不了 |
[21:07] | Good. I’m glad. | 很好 我很高兴 |
[21:13] | Walter, you seem troubled. | 沃尔特 你看上去很困惑 |
[21:16] | How can I help you? | 有什么能为你效劳吗 |
[21:20] | I asked to see you in order to… | 我来见你是想… |
[21:24] | clear the air. | 澄清事实 |
[21:28] | There are some issues | 有些事 |
[21:32] | that could cause a misunderstanding between us, | 可能会引起我们之间的误会 |
[21:35] | and I think it’s in our best interest to lay the cards on the table. | 最明智的做法就是 打开天窗说亮话 |
[21:44] | That’s the best way to do business. | 这样合作才是王道 |
[21:50] | My brother-in-law, | 我的连襟 |
[21:51] | moments before he was attacked– | 在他遇袭前 |
[21:54] | someone called to warn him. | 有人打电话警告他 |
[21:57] | I believe that same person was protecting me. | 我想那位仁兄应该也在保护着我吧 |
[22:03] | Those two men, the assassins– I believe I was their prime target, | 那两个杀手 想要杀的人该是我吧 |
[22:11] | but that somehow they were steered away from me | 出于某些原因 他们转移了目标 |
[22:14] | to my brother-in-law. | 去杀我的连襟 |
[22:20] | Because of this intervention, I am alive. | 多亏了他 我才能活下来 |
[22:26] | And yet I think that this person was playing a much deeper game. | 而且我认为此仁兄的计划并不那么简单 |
[22:37] | He made that phone call because he wanted a shootout, | 他打那通电话是希望双方交火 |
[22:41] | not a silent assassination. | 而不是简单的暗杀 |
[22:44] | In one stroke he bloodied both sides, | 一石二鸟 两败俱伤 |
[22:49] | set the American and Mexican governments against the cartel, | 让墨美政府共同打击贩毒集团 |
[22:55] | and cut off the supply of methamphetamine to the Southwest. | 切断西南地区的冰毒供应 |
[23:01] | If this man had his own source of product | 如果这人在国境的这边 |
[23:05] | on this side of the border… | 有自己的产品生产渠道 |
[23:10] | he would have the market to himself. | 那市场就全归他了 |
[23:15] | The rewards would be…enormous. | 而利润将是…暴利 |
[23:28] | We’re both adults. | 大家都是成年人 |
[23:30] | I can’t pretend I don’t know that person is you. | 我不可能装作不知道 你就是那位仁兄 |
[23:38] | I want there to be no confusion. | 这是毫无疑问的 |
[23:43] | I know I owe you my life. | 我知道我的命是你给的 |
[23:51] | And more than that, I respect the strategy. | 而且我敬重你的谋略 |
[23:59] | In your position, I wouldn’ve done the same. | 换做是我 我也会这么做 |
[24:11] | One issue which troubles me– | 有件事一直困扰着我 |
[24:18] | I don’t know what happens when our three-month contract ends. | 我们三个月合同到期以后 我将何去何从 |
[24:25] | What would you like to happen? | 你想何去何从 |
[24:29] | You know why I do this. | 你知道我为什么入伙 |
[24:32] | I want security for my family. | 我要保证家人的安全 |
[24:36] | Then you have it. | 我答应你 |
[24:37] | Three million for three months. | 3个月 300万 |
[24:39] | That was our agreement. | 这是我们的协议 |
[24:41] | Extended annually, twelve million a year. | 延长一年就是 1200万 |
[24:47] | Call it fifteen. | 一共就是1500万 |
[24:49] | Open-ended. | 随时可供修改 |
[24:51] | Would that be agreeable? | 可以接受吗 |
[26:37] | Part of the reason we talk about what gets us riled up | 之所以要谈论那些我们 |
[26:40] | in our daily lives, | 生活中的不堪往事 |
[26:41] | is to help each other put a finger | 是为了告诫所有人 |
[26:42] | on what our relapse triggers might be, | 不要再犯同样的错误 |
[26:46] | head off our disease before it comes back. | 将那些恶习扼杀在摇篮里 |
[26:51] | So… anyone? | 谁有话要说吗 |
[26:56] | Free license to bitch and moan. | 随便怎么抱怨都行 |
[26:58] | How often do you get that? | 这机会可不是每天都有的 |
[27:02] | Jesse, last time you seemed pretty down | 杰西 上次你说洗衣店的工作 |
[27:04] | about your job at the Laundromat. | 让你情绪低落 |
[27:05] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问你 |
[27:06] | If you had the chance to do anything you wanted, | 如果有机会做你喜欢做的事 |
[27:09] | what would you do? | 你想做什么 |
[27:10] | Make more green, man, a lot more. | 赚钱 赚很多很多钱 |
[27:14] | Forget about money. Assume you have all you want. | 先不谈钱 假设你什么都有了 |
[27:23] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[27:25] | I guess I would make something. | 可能我会做点东西 |
[27:30] | Like what? | 比如 |
[27:35] | Not that it even matters, but… | 不是什么重要的东西 但是… |
[27:39] | work with my hands, I guess. | 手工制作 我想 |
[27:41] | Building things, like… | 建筑一类吗 就像… |
[27:44] | carpentry or brick laying or something? | 木工 或者砌砖之类的吗 |
[27:47] | I took this vo-tech class in high school, | 高中时候我上过职业技术课 |
[27:52] | wood working. | 木材加工 |
[27:53] | I took a lot of vo-tech classes | 我上过很多这样的课 |
[27:55] | because it was just a big jerk off, | 一堆垃圾 |
[27:57] | but this one time I had this teacher | 但有一次 我遇到一位老师 |
[28:00] | name of, uh… Mr. Pike. | 好像叫… 派克老师 |
[28:09] | I guess he was, like, a Marine | 我猜他年轻时 |
[28:11] | or something before he got old. | 可能是海军陆战队之类的 |
[28:12] | He was hard of hearing. | 他有点耳背 |
[28:14] | My project for his class was to make this wooden box, | 我在他课上的作业是做一个木盒子 |
[28:22] | you know, like a small– | 就是个小的… |
[28:27] | just like a– like a box, | 就是个…盒子 |
[28:28] | you know, to put stuff in. | 可以放东西的 |
[28:31] | So I wanted to get the thing done just as fast as possible. | 我只想几下做完了事 |
[28:34] | I figured I could cut classes for the rest of the semester, | 这学期剩下的课就可以全翘了 |
[28:38] | and he couldn’t flunk me as long as I, you know, made the thing. | 只要我做了东西 他就不能给我不及格 |
[28:44] | So I finished it in a couple days. | 所以几天我就做好了 |
[28:46] | It looked pretty lame, | 它看上去很烂 |
[28:50] | but it worked, | 但还能用 |
[28:51] | you know, for putting stuff in or whatnot. | 可以用来随便放点什么东西 |
[28:55] | So when I showed it to Mr. Pike for my grade, | 我把它拿给派克老师看 给我打成绩 |
[29:03] | he looked at it and said, | 他看着它说 |
[29:08] | “Is that the best you can do?” | 你就只有这种程度吗 |
[29:11] | At first I thought to myself, | 一开始我想 |
[29:13] | “Hell, yeah, bitch. | 废话 贱人 |
[29:14] | “Now give me a D and shut up | 给老子个D 然后闭嘴 |
[29:16] | so I can go blaze one with my boys.” | 我就可以去和弟兄们嗑药去了 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[29:25] | Maybe it was the way he said it, but… | 也许是因为他说话的方式 |
[29:29] | it was, like, he w– | 就好比 |
[29:30] | he wasn’t exactly saying it sucked. | 他并没有说那东西做的烂透了 |
[29:31] | He was just asking me honestly, | 他只是在很真诚地问我 |
[29:35] | “Is that all you got?” | “你真的就只有这种能耐吗” |
[29:38] | And for some reason I thought to myself, | 出于某些原因 我也寻思着 |
[29:42] | “Yeah, man, I can do better,” | 我当然可以做的更好 |
[29:45] | so I started from scratch. | 所以我开始重做 |
[29:47] | I made another, then another, | 做了一个又一个 |
[29:50] | and by the end of the semester, | 到学期末 |
[29:51] | by, like, box number five, | 我一共做了有5个盒子 |
[29:55] | I had built this thing. You should’ve seen it. | 你们真该看看我做的那盒子 |
[30:00] | It was insane. | 我当时肯定是疯了 |
[30:03] | I mean, I built it out of Peruvian Walnut with inlaid Zebrawood. | 居然用秘鲁胡桃木来做外壳 镶的是斑木 |
[30:08] | It was fitted with pegs, no screws. | 用钉子钉一起的 没用螺丝 |
[30:11] | I sanded it for days until it was smooth as glass. | 我用砂纸磨了几天 直到磨得像玻璃一样光滑 |
[30:15] | Then I rubbed all the wood | 然后我又用桐油来磨 |
[30:17] | with tung oil so it was rich and dark. | 所以盒子看上去色泽深暗且浓艳 |
[30:21] | It even smelled good. | 还散发出特有的香味 |
[30:23] | You know, you put nose in it and breathed in, | 把鼻子贴近去闻 吸一口那香气 |
[30:26] | it was– It was perfect. | 简直堪称完美 |
[30:32] | What happened to the box? | 那盒子后来怎么样了 |
[30:37] | I, um– I gave it to my mom. | 我把盒子给了我妈妈 |
[30:42] | Nice. | 很不错 |
[30:45] | You know what I’m going to say, don’t you? | 你知道我要说什么 对吧 |
[30:48] | It’s never too late. | 亡羊补牢 为时不晚 |
[30:51] | They have art co-ops that offer classes, | 大学里有开设艺术合作社的课程 |
[30:54] | adult extension program at the university. | 还有成人拓展教育项目 |
[30:57] | You know, I didn’t give the box to my mom. | 其实我并没把盒子给我妈妈 |
[31:04] | I traded it for an ounce of weed. | 而是用盒子换了1盎司大麻 |
[31:15] | He’s a hero. You don’t deny coverage to a hero. | 他是英雄 总不能拒绝给英雄付保险吧 |
[31:18] | They’ll say they’re not denying coverage. | 他们会说他们不是在拒绝付保险 |
[31:19] | No, no, I’m agreeing with you, | 不不 这点上我是完全赞同你的 |
[31:21] | but I went through all this with Walt. | 但我和沃尔特是经历过的 |
[31:24] | You’ll burn through your savings, and then what? | 会花光你所有的积蓄 然后怎么办 |
[31:27] | Well, you two managed, right? | 你们不是也熬过来了吗 |
[31:29] | You said yourself | 你自己也说了 |
[31:31] | that Elliot and Gretchen’s money didn’t cover everything. | 格雷琴他们的钱 也没能支付所有的开销 |
[31:36] | Jesus, I’ve got to get back. | 天 我得回去了 |
[31:37] | What? No. | 什么 别啊 |
[31:40] | No, no, no, you should rest. | 别回去 你该休息一下 |
[31:42] | Look, why don’t you go in and take a long bath | 你进去好好洗个澡如何 |
[31:45] | I put some fresh sheets on the bed. | 我在床上放了些干净的床单 |
[31:46] | I want to be there in case he wakes up. | 万一他醒了 我想待在他身边 |
[31:48] | With all they’re giving him, he’ll sleep till morning. | 他们给他用的药 够他睡到早上 |
[31:54] | Hey, Sky. | 嗨 斯凯 |
[31:57] | Wha– What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛呢 |
[31:59] | Well, I just thought I’d stop by | 我顺便过来看看 |
[32:00] | to see how you’re holding up. | 来看看你还好吗 |
[32:01] | Is this a bad time, or… | 时机不对吗 还是… |
[32:03] | Um– Hi. | 你好 |
[32:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:06] | Uh, Marie, this is Ted, my boss. | 玛丽 这位是泰德 我的老板 |
[32:09] | Oh, you’re Ted. | 你就是泰德 |
[32:11] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 常听他们说起你 |
[32:14] | Thank you for your gift basket. | 谢谢你送来的礼品篮 |
[32:15] | That was really thoughtful. | 真的很周到 |
[32:17] | It was. It was really nice. Thank you, Ted. | 真的很体贴 谢谢 泰德 |
[32:18] | – Cheese sticks. – Cheese sticks. | -是干酪条吧 -恩 干酪条 |
[32:20] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:21] | You know, we care about Skyler so much | 你也知道我很关心斯凯勒 |
[32:23] | that naturally that extends to the whole family. | 也就自然而然地关心一下她的家人 |
[32:27] | Are you coming in? | 你要进屋吗 |
[32:30] | Oh, yeah, you should. | 当然 你该进屋坐坐 |
[32:31] | – I’m sorry. Come on in, Ted. Thanks. – Okay. | -不好意思 进来吧 谢谢 -好的 |
[32:35] | We were just having some wine. Would you like a glass? | 我们刚正在喝酒 你要来一杯吗 |
[32:37] | No. No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[32:39] | I’m just on my way home. | 我刚正在回家的路上 |
[32:41] | I just thought I’d– | 我只是想… |
[32:42] | You know, I–I am really beat. I think I’m going to take that bath. | 我真的筋疲力尽了 我得去洗个澡 |
[32:47] | It was nice to meet you, Ted, | 很高兴见到你 泰德 |
[32:48] | and thank you again. | 再次感谢 |
[32:50] | Nice to meet you, too, Marie. | 我也很高兴见到你 玛丽 |
[32:52] | Please give my best wishes to your husband. | 请代我问候一下你丈夫 |
[32:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[32:59] | Thanks for stopping by, | 谢谢你能过来看我 |
[33:02] | but it’s actually not a– | 不过事实上有点… |
[33:04] | not the best time for a visit, so– | 时机不太合适 所以… |
[33:06] | Can we just talk for a minute? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[33:10] | I know you need to be with your family, | 我理解你得和家人待在一起 |
[33:12] | but I haven’t heard from you in days | 不过我已经几天没你的音讯了 |
[33:16] | – I left messages– – I’m so sorry. | -我留了言… -我很抱歉 |
[33:18] | You gave me all that time off, and I really should’ve– | 你给我放了假 我真的应该… |
[33:20] | That’s not my point. | 我要说的不是这个 |
[33:21] | I– I care about you. That’s all. | 我很关心你 就是这样 |
[33:25] | Ted, I– | 泰德 我… |
[33:26] | It’s just this whole thing with Hank | 汉克出的这档子事 |
[33:27] | has been one non-stop horror show, | 我们还惊魂未定 |
[33:30] | you know, so… | 所以你也知道… |
[33:32] | Well, I– I just want you to know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[33:35] | that I’m here for you. | 我是一直支持你的 |
[33:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:39] | Um, but I really do need you to… | 但我真的需要你去… |
[33:44] | Okay. Okay? | 好吧 |
[33:50] | Skyler, I’ve got to say your sister seeing me here– | 斯凯尔 你妹妹看到我来这… |
[33:53] | I mean– | 我是说 |
[33:55] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[33:57] | I’m divorced. You’re divorced. So what? | 我离婚了 你也离婚了 怎么样了嘛 |
[33:59] | Okay, let’s talk about it later, Ted, okay? | 我们迟些时候再说这个 好吗 泰德 |
[34:01] | Is there some reason for secrecy I’m not getting? | 能告诉我为什么要保密的理由吗 |
[34:03] | – Because– – Later. Ted, not now. | -因为 -迟些再说 泰德 现在不合适 |
[34:04] | Skyler, just tell me– | 斯凯勒 你只需要告诉我… |
[34:06] | You really want to do this now? | 你非要这样是不是 |
[34:08] | Are you really going to make me do this right now? | 你非要逼我立刻作决定是吗 |
[34:18] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[34:19] | – I’m– – Bad idea to come here. | -我… -我真不该来 |
[34:23] | Ted, I’m– | 泰德 我… |
[34:27] | I’ll see you in a day or two. | 我们过后再谈吧 |
[34:30] | Back at the office. | 办公室里谈 |
[34:33] | Take as much time as you want. | 随你所愿吧 |
[34:43] | I can’t believe you had to crush the RV. | 难以置信 你竟然把房车碾碎了 |
[34:46] | Must’ve been, like… depressing. | 肯定相当郁闷 |
[34:49] | For real. That’s a stone loss. | 说真的 那损失的确很大 |
[34:52] | No one misses it more than me. | 没人能比我更怀念房车 |
[34:55] | Free to cook anytime, anywhere. | 随时随地 想制毒就制毒 |
[34:57] | No quotas, no one to answer to. | 没有定额 也没老板 |
[35:00] | What’s the point of being an outlaw | 搞这种东西都搞出责任来了 |
[35:02] | when you’ve got responsibilities? | 还算哪门子罪犯 |
[35:06] | Darth Vader had responsibilities. | 达斯·维德[星战黑武士]也有责任 |
[35:08] | He was responsible for the Death Star. | 他对死星有责任 |
[35:10] | True that. Two of them bitches. | 一点也没错 那两个大贱人 |
[35:14] | Just saying. Devil’s advocate. | 我只是说说而已 故意唱唱反调 |
[35:17] | I’ve got to pay taxes now? What the hell’s up with that? | 我现在还得交税了吗 这他妈搞什么啊 |
[35:19] | That’s messed up, yo. That’s Kafkaesque. | 完全糟糕透顶 简直压抑得让人做噩梦 |
[35:23] | – Church. – Right. | -比去教堂还压抑 -没错 |
[35:27] | Let’s kick it back into gear. | 我们重新来过 |
[35:29] | Let’s start slinging again. | 东山再起吧 |
[35:36] | Let’s do it. | 开工吧 |
[35:37] | Life’s too short. That’s what I say. | 人生苦短 这可是我一直说的 |
[35:38] | Hell, yeah, bitches. We don’t need no RV. | 是啊 哥几个 我们才不需要房车 |
[35:41] | All we need is a bicycle, | 我们只需要自行车 |
[35:42] | some Drano, soda bottles, | 一点通乐 还要点苏打 |
[35:44] | Nah, nah, nah, no shake ‘n bake. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[35:45] | Where’s your self-respect? Come on. | 拜托 你的自尊哪去了 |
[35:46] | Yo, maybe it ain’t top shelf, | 也许是不太风光 |
[35:48] | but we could at least move it. | 但至少比没有强吧 |
[35:50] | Still kind of dry out there. | 还是可以小搞一把 |
[35:51] | Let’s– It’ll sell on the street. | 我们可以上街卖 |
[35:52] | Who says we sell on the street? | 谁告诉你我们要上街卖 |
[35:55] | Maybe I know a whole new market. | 我也许找到了一个全新的市场 |
[35:57] | Maybe all we need is the meth. | 也许我们只需要冰毒就够了 |
[36:35] | What’s the yield? | 产量多少 |
[36:41] | The yield. Come on. | 产量 快点 |
[36:43] | Uh… 201.8. | 201.8磅 |
[37:05] | I see a couple new faces. | 我发现了几张新面孔 |
[37:07] | Anybody want to introduce themselves? | 有谁想做自我介绍吗 |
[37:12] | Don’t all speak at once. | 一个一个来 |
[37:21] | Yeah. | 你先 |
[37:24] | So my name’s Brandon. | 我叫布兰登 |
[37:27] | Okay, Brandon. | 好的 布兰登 |
[37:30] | You want to tell us something about yourself? | 你想和大家聊聊你自己吗 |
[37:32] | Well, why I’m here– | 好吧 我之所以来这 |
[37:36] | it’s just one thing. | 只有一个原因 |
[37:39] | It’s meth. | 因为冰毒 |
[37:43] | It’s bad. | 冰毒是噩梦 |
[37:46] | Thought I had it kicked a couple times, you know, | 我曾经戒过几次 |
[37:49] | but then… Jesus. | 但是 天啊 |
[37:53] | This new version of it hit the streets and… | 结果街上又流了新品种 |
[37:58] | Not that blue stuff. | 不会是蓝色的那种吧 |
[38:01] | Oh, sorry, I didn’t raise my hand. | 抱歉 我忘了举手 |
[38:04] | No, go ahead. This is what we do. | 没关系 来这里就是为了交流 |
[38:06] | Yeah, exactly, the blue stuff. | 没错 就是蓝色那种 |
[38:10] | You had it too | 你也试过吗 |
[38:11] | Yeah, bro. | 是啊 老兄 |
[38:12] | I wish I never even heard of it. | 多希望我从来没碰过那玩意 |
[38:15] | It was like lighting my whole head on fire. | 那玩意真是太够劲了 |
[38:18] | Yeah, stuff will burn you down. | 是啊 简直让你欲罢不能 |
[38:21] | Only reason I have a hope in hell | 唯一觉得我还有希望的就是 |
[38:23] | is because it’s long gone. | 那东西后来消失了 |
[38:26] | That’s the shame of it. | 为你感到羞耻 |
[38:28] | Nah, come on, man. Don’t tell me that. | 别这么说 老兄 |
[38:31] | I hear it’s back in town. | 我听说那东西又回来了 |
[38:37] | Stay strong, brother. Stay strong. | 坚持住 哥们儿 坚持住 |
[38:40] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[38:56] | I swear to God, I’ll do it. I will go to the press. | 我发誓 我要把这事儿告诉媒体 |
[39:00] | I will go to 48 Hours. I will go to Nightline. | 48小时也好 夜间新闻也好 |
[39:03] | I don’t even know if there | 不管有没有夜间新闻 |
[39:03] | is a Nightline anymore. It doesn’t matter. | 不过没关系 |
[39:05] | They will all take it, and they will run with it | 他们一定会报道出来的 |
[39:07] | because he is a hero, | 因为他是个英雄 |
[39:09] | and he is not going to be in a wheelchair at 43. | 英雄不会在43岁时就坐上轮椅 |
[39:16] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[39:20] | Marie, I know Skyler’s already told you this, | 玛丽 我知道斯凯勒应该和你说过了 |
[39:25] | but if there’s every anything that you need, | 如果你需要帮助的话 |
[39:29] | anything at all… | 任何需要 |
[39:30] | It’s good to have you here. Both of you. | 能有你们两个真好 |
[39:36] | I just wish there was… something more that we could do. | 我只希望能尽量为你做点什么 |
[39:48] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[39:52] | We can always pay their bills. | 我们可以帮他们付钱 |
[39:56] | Please, it’s tens of thousands of dollars. | 拜托 那可要好几万 |
[39:59] | We have the money, more than enough. | 我们有钱 绰绰有余 |
[40:02] | – Walt earned it. – Skyler. | -沃尔特挣来的 -斯凯勒 |
[40:04] | I think Marie should know the truth. | 我觉得不该瞒着玛丽 |
[40:06] | Skyler, I really don’t think this is a good idea. | 斯凯勒 我不这么认为 |
[40:10] | – I think that– – He earned it gambling. | -我认为 -他赌博赢来的 |
[40:16] | Walt and I, uh– | 沃尔特和我 |
[40:21] | We’ve had our problems lately. You know that. | 我们最近有点矛盾 你也知道的 |
[40:25] | And, uh… what it all came down to really was… money. | 其实归根结底 就是一个钱字 |
[40:34] | Pure and simple. | 就这么简单 |
[40:36] | When Walt was diagnosed, it, um– | 当沃尔特他被诊断出癌症时 |
[40:41] | It changed him. | 整个人都变了 |
[40:44] | Looking back, I don’t think I ever really understood | 现在回想起来 我仍然无法理解 |
[40:47] | what it was that he was going through. | 到底他都经历过什么 |
[40:50] | It was more than facing death. | 不仅仅是对死亡的恐惧 |
[40:53] | It was knowing that he was going to leave behind… | 而且想到自己快死了 却无法为妻儿 |
[40:58] | nothing. | 留下一分一文 |
[41:02] | And so that’s how this all started. For better or worse, | 不管怎么说 也正因如此 |
[41:06] | he wanted to provide, and so… | 他想要留一笔钱 所以 |
[41:12] | he paid his medical bills the only way he knew how. | 他用他的方式付清了所有的医疗费用 |
[41:17] | I thought that Elliot and Gretchen paid for your treatment. | 我以为是埃利奥特和格雷琴付的 |
[41:21] | Yeah, I thought so, too, | 是啊 我之前也这么以为 |
[41:23] | but the truth is he never took their money, not a dime. | 但事实是 他没有拿他们一分钱 |
[41:27] | He was too proud to take | 他的自尊心不允许自己 |
[41:28] | what he considered to be charity. | 接受别人的施舍 |
[41:32] | Isn’t that right? | 我说的没错吧 |
[41:37] | So he put his mind do it and– | 所以他把心思都放在了这上面… |
[41:44] | Well, you know how Walt is. | 而且你也知道他这个人 |
[41:47] | He’s– He’s a problem solver, | 总能想出办法 |
[41:50] | and he read books, | 他看了不少书 |
[41:52] | and he did a whole bunch of research, | 研究了很久之后 |
[41:56] | and he came up with… | 他想出了一套 |
[41:58] | this system. | 方法 |
[42:00] | A system? | 什么方法 |
[42:03] | A system for counting cards in Blackjack. | 21点算牌法 |
[42:07] | W-What do you mean, like Rain Man? | 什么意思 像《雨人》里那样吗 |
[42:11] | Well, I don’t pretend to understand, you know, all the details, | 我也不是很明白 |
[42:15] | but he was convinced | 但他相信 |
[42:17] | that if you put enough money into it, | 只要你投入足够的赌本 |
[42:18] | he’d have a, um, uh– | 你就会 |
[42:20] | God, what is it? | 那叫什么来着 |
[42:22] | A statistical edge? | 统计学上的极限情况 |
[42:27] | Yes, statistical– | 对 统计学上的… |
[42:30] | – So – Right. …um, yeah. | -所以 -嗯 没错 |
[42:31] | So he– Every spare minute, | 所以只要他一有空 |
[42:33] | Walt was at some card table somewhere, | 就跑去赌 |
[42:36] | and at first he went to the casinos, | 开始他是去赌场赌 |
[42:39] | but then he realized that– | 但之后他意识到 |
[42:44] | …but then he realized | 意识到 |
[42:45] | that the casinos report your winnings to the IRS, | 赌场会将你的赢钱记录上报给国税局 |
[42:49] | and if it gets reported, | 如果上报的话 |
[42:50] | your family might find out, | 可能会被家里人发现 |
[42:52] | and if you do not want your family to find out, | 如果不想被发现的话 |
[42:54] | then you find another place to gamble, | 就得去另一个地方赌 |
[42:56] | like an illegal, backroom game. | 比如地下非法赌场 |
[43:02] | You remember all those long walks that Walt used to take, | 还记得他之前总是玩失踪吗 |
[43:06] | all that time he used to spend away from home? | 老是不在家的那些时候吗 |
[43:13] | I guess for a couple months there you were… | 我想至少有几个月的时间 |
[43:16] | sort of leading a double life, weren’t you? | 你都过着这种双重生活 对吗 |
[43:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[43:26] | Oh, my God, your– | 天啊 你 |
[43:28] | your fugue state, was that some sort of cover? | 你上次所谓的神游出走 是为了掩饰这个吗 |
[43:30] | No. No. | 不 不是的 |
[43:32] | He did not fake that, Marie. | 那个是真的 玛丽 |
[43:35] | The night that Walt disappeared… | 他失踪的那晚 |
[43:41] | he los$14,000. | 输了14000 |
[43:45] | It was his pension fund, | 那是他的养老金 |
[43:48] | our savings, | 还有我们的存款 |
[43:50] | basically every last dime we had to our name, gone. | 基本上可以说是倾家荡产了 |
[43:56] | He couldn’t live with it. | 所以他无法接受 |
[43:59] | He was suicidal. | 死的心都有了 |
[44:01] | But you have to try to understand | 但你要知道 |
[44:03] | that as soon as he got out of the hospital, | 他一离开医院 |
[44:06] | he went right back to gambling. | 马上就又回去赌了 |
[44:08] | I mean, that’s how deep this went. | 简直是无法自拔 |
[44:12] | How could you do that to her, Walt? | 你怎么能这样对她 沃尔特 |
[44:17] | I, um– | 我 |
[44:19] | Anyway, this system of his… | 不过 他想出的这套 |
[44:23] | he finally got it to work. | 算牌方法最终成功了 |
[44:28] | So all this is to say | 所以我想说的是 |
[44:30] | we have the money. | 我们有钱 |
[44:31] | No more gambling. | 虽已不再赌博 |
[44:36] | But we have the money. | 但我们不差钱 |
[44:40] | How… much money? | 有多少 |
[44:44] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[44:51] | Well, uh– | 这个… |
[44:58] | It’s in the seven figures. | 大概7位数的钱吧 |
[45:00] | Oh, God. Holy Mary, Mother of God. | 我的天 |
[45:05] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[45:08] | I did very well. | 我在这方面是行家 |
[45:12] | Marie… | 玛丽 |
[45:14] | you will take our money. | 你就用我们的钱 |
[45:19] | Use it to take care of Hank. | 来治疗汉克 |
[45:23] | Please. Marie, let us help. | 拜托了 玛丽 让我们来帮忙吧 |
[45:28] | Does Walt, Jr. Know about this? | 你儿子知道这事吗 |
[45:30] | Absolutely not, | 当然不知道 |
[45:32] | and I need to keep it that away, | 一定要瞒着他 |
[45:34] | and Hank– okay– | 还有汉克 好吗 |
[45:36] | Hank’s got enough on his mind right now, | 汉克已经有太多烦心事了 |
[45:38] | – so can we just please keep this between us? – Yeah. Yeah, I– | -所以你能帮我保密吗 -当然 |
[45:41] | Yeah, I– | 我 |
[45:43] | I just– I need to– | 我需要出去透透气 |
[45:44] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[45:45] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们等下再说这个 |
[45:48] | How did you come up with that? | 你怎么想到这个的 |
[45:52] | I mean, where– | 我是说 |
[45:54] | where did you possibly– | 亏你想得出来 |
[45:57] | I learned from the best. | 和你学的 |
[46:05] | Somehow something tells me | 我的直觉告诉我 |
[46:09] | that Hank is here because of you. | 汉克的事和你脱不了干系 |
[46:13] | And I’m not forgetting that. | 这可不是你能瞒混过关的 |