时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | Think you’ll be okay waiting here by yourself? | 你一个人在这等能行吗 |
[01:23] | Yeah. Whatever. | 恩 不用管我 |
[01:26] | Uh, sir, if you’d like to smoke, | 先生 如果您要吸烟 |
[01:28] | you need to be another 20 feet from the door. | 请到远离大门20英尺的地方抽 |
[01:31] | So roll me further, bitch. | 那你不知道把我推远点吗 贱人 |
[01:55] | What’s coming? | 病人什么情况 |
[01:56] | Male Caucasian. | 男 白人 |
[01:58] | Early 40s. | 四十来岁 |
[01:59] | Multiple gunshot wounds. | 多处枪伤 |
[02:04] | BP is 70. 7-0 over palp. | 血压70 |
[02:07] | Pulse 140– 1-4-0. | 脉搏140 |
[02:09] | Weak and thready at the brachial. | 手臂脉搏微弱 |
[02:10] | No breath sounds on the right side, | 右肺无呼吸迹象 |
[02:12] | and the belly is rigid. | 腹部僵硬 |
[02:13] | Patient appears pale and diaphoretic. | 病人面部无血色并伴有严重出汗 |
[02:14] | How many entry wounds? | 有几处伤口 |
[02:16] | We found four– shoulder and hip, through and through. | 发现四处 肩部和臀部 穿透伤 |
[02:18] | Right lung and lower left quadrant, | 右肺还有左下肺 |
[02:20] | no visible exit wounds. | 无可见致命伤 |
[02:22] | Let’s give him 2 grams of oxygen. | 给他2克氧气 |
[02:24] | – What’s his hemoglobin? – 7.3. | -血红蛋白指数多少 -7.3 |
[02:26] | I need two large-bore IVs, | 我需要2个大号针头给他挂点滴 |
[02:28] | 6 units O-neg, | 6单位O型血 阴性 |
[02:30] | type and cross for 6 more units, | 交叉血型还需要6单位 |
[02:31] | Chest X-ray and KUB. | 做个胸透和腹部平片 |
[02:33] | Notify the O.R. We are on the way. | 通知手术室 我们马上就到 |
[02:37] | O.R. One is clear. Let’s put him in there. | 一号手术室可以使用 把他抬进去 |
[03:10] | Yo, Jesse, sorry I’m late, man. | 杰西 不好意思 哥们 我迟到了 |
[03:15] | Damn, brother, look at you. | 靠 哥们 瞧瞧你自己 |
[03:18] | That’s messed up. | 简直一团糟 |
[03:20] | How are you feeling? You okay? | 感觉怎样 还好吗 |
[03:23] | Actually… | 老实说 |
[03:26] | I’m great. | 我感觉好极了 |
[03:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:54] | I thought things were going pretty well. | 我还以为一切进展顺利呢 |
[03:56] | I– | 我… |
[03:58] | I thought we were kind of simpatico, | 我还以为我们相处得很融洽 |
[04:00] | you know? | 知道吗 |
[04:02] | We were becoming a real team. | 我还以为我们会成为真正的团队 |
[04:04] | Uh, not– not so much, no. | 不是 不是你想得这么好 |
[04:09] | Is this about the temperature setting the other day? | 是因为那天的温度设定的问题吗 |
[04:11] | Because I can assure you that will not happen– | 我向你保证绝对不会再发生此类情况… |
[04:14] | No, it’s bigger than that, Gale. | 不仅仅是因为那个原因 盖尔 |
[04:15] | It’s– It’s– It’s much more than that. | 原因…要比那个严重得多 |
[04:19] | Could you elaborate? | 能说详细点吗 |
[04:21] | Well, uh, yes, of course I could, | 当然 当然可以详细点 |
[04:24] | but I don’t think either of us | 但我认为这种 |
[04:27] | would necessarily benefit from a prolonged… | 长期的合作关系 对我们彼此都不太有益… |
[04:32] | uh, yeah, so… | 恩 就是这样 |
[04:35] | yeah. | 没错 |
[04:36] | I set up the entire lab. | 整间实验室都是我装配的 |
[04:39] | You said you liked the configuration. | 你不是说你喜欢这配置吗 |
[04:42] | And I do. | 我的确喜欢 |
[04:43] | For the most part. | 至少大部分喜欢 |
[04:46] | Look, you’re a fine chemist, really, | 你真的是一个很优秀的化学家 |
[04:49] | with a promising future. | 前途一片光明 |
[04:51] | It’s just that– that I– | 只是…我… |
[04:54] | that– that we just have different… | 我们有点… |
[04:59] | rhythms, Gale. | 不合拍 盖尔 |
[05:02] | It’s– It’s– | 就好比是… |
[05:03] | It’s as if I’m classical | 就好比 我是古典音乐 |
[05:07] | but you are– are more… | 而你却更像是 |
[05:11] | jazz. | 爵士乐 |
[05:13] | – Jazz. – Jazz. | -爵士乐 -爵士乐 |
[05:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:17] | And God knows there is nothing wrong with jazz. | 当然 爵士乐绝没有任何不对的地方 |
[05:20] | It’s simply that I require– | 只不过 我需要的是… |
[05:26] | Classical. | 古典音乐 |
[05:27] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[05:30] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[05:33] | Man, this is the bomb. | 哥们 这地方太牛了 |
[05:43] | What’s up, partner? | 你好啊 合伙人 |
[05:49] | – I can’t believe this. – This is my replacement? | -难以置信 -这就是来代替我的吗 |
[05:51] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[05:53] | Hi. Gale. Nice to meet you. | 你好 我是盖尔 见到你很高兴 |
[05:57] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[05:58] | Damn, we should have ditched that RV months ago. | 靠 我们早就该在几月前把那房车扔了 |
[06:01] | It’s all, like, shining up in here. | 这里简直让人眼前一亮 |
[06:08] | I’m sorry. I must be missing something. | 不好意思 是不是还有什么没告诉我的 |
[06:09] | I don’t mean– I don’t mean to be– | 我不是…不是故意要… |
[06:13] | – This– – No! | -这 -我的天 |
[06:15] | …makes no sense. | 这完全没道理 |
[06:25] | So… | 那么… |
[06:27] | I guess this is– | 我想我们应该… |
[06:33] | Oh, dear mother of God. | 我的老天爷 |
[06:39] | This is for the best. | 这完全是为了大局着想 |
[06:41] | 200 pounds a week. | 一周交200磅的货 |
[06:44] | Got it? | 懂吗 |
[06:47] | Oh, man! Oh! | 我的天 |
[06:50] | Mr. White! | 怀特老师 |
[07:04] | Okay. There’s a lot to show you. | 好了 有很多东西需要给你展示 |
[07:06] | Some new techniques to learn. | 还有些新技术你要学的 |
[07:09] | What, now? | 现在吗 |
[07:11] | Yes, now. | 对 现在 |
[07:13] | We’ve only got a couple of days before our next batch is due, | 还有几天时间就要交下一批货了 |
[07:16] | and I need to get you up to speed. | 我得让你跟上进度 |
[07:19] | Right on. | 很好 |
[07:20] | I’m just saying– | 我只是想问… |
[07:25] | How’s the cell service down here? | 这下面的手机信号好不好 |
[07:27] | It’s nonexistent. | 根本就没信号 |
[07:29] | We’re shielded. | 这里是隔离了的 |
[07:30] | There’s a hard line for emergencies. Come on. | 有条紧急线路 来吧 |
[07:33] | So you haven’t talked to anybody today | 这么说你还没和其他人说过话吧 |
[07:35] | other than, you know, Captain Nerd there. | 当然 那位科学呆子老兄除外 |
[07:39] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[07:41] | Your brother-in-law. | 你那连襟 |
[07:44] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[07:48] | – So what’s the story? – Upon arrival, he was unresponsive. | -什么情况 -刚送来 毫无反应 |
[07:51] | Take a look. You getting some exposure on those wounds? | 你来看一下 把伤口再暴露一点 |
[07:52] | …blood pressure of 80. | 血压80 |
[07:53] | 2 units of normal saline. | 2单位的生理盐水 |
[07:54] | We’ve got a bivalve mass. | 情况很糟 |
[07:56] | He’s got breath sounds bilaterally. | 他呼吸声很急促 |
[07:57] | This femur feels like a wet bag of gravel. | 这根大腿骨似乎全碎了 |
[07:58] | The other one’s not much better. | 另外一根也没好到哪去 |
[08:00] | Let’s get those boots off. | 鞋子给他脱掉 |
[08:01] | See if you get a pulse. | 看看有无脉搏 |
[08:02] | You get a blood pressure cup or an ABI? | 测个血压 或是做个踝肱指数检测 |
[08:04] | Where’s that blood? | 血浆来没有 |
[08:11] | Sir, can I help you? | 先生 有什么事吗 |
[08:13] | Uh, yeah, I– | 是的 我… |
[08:14] | It’s all right. He’s family. | 没事的 他是病人家属 |
[08:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[08:18] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 别担心 别着急 |
[08:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我也很难过 |
[08:28] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[08:38] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[08:40] | I don’t know. They won’t really tell us anything. | 不知道 他们不愿意透露 |
[08:41] | He’s still in surgery. | 他还在手术中 |
[08:45] | They shot him four times. | 他身中四枪 |
[08:48] | Oh, Chirst. | 上帝啊 |
[08:55] | Where’s Holly? | 霍莉呢 |
[08:57] | I got a sitter. | 我找了个临时保姆 |
[08:59] | Hey. How are you, huh? | 你还好吗 |
[09:02] | – Fine. – Yeah? | -还不错 -是吗 |
[09:06] | Sure? | 你确定 |
[09:08] | I– I’m fine. I just need some fresh air. | 我没事 只是需要透透气 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:15] | Here. Let me get the door. | 让我来开门吧 |
[09:17] | I got it. I’m fine. | 我自己来 我没事 |
[09:23] | Walt. Hmm? | 沃尔特 对吧 |
[09:24] | Walt, this is ASAC Merkert. | 沃尔特 这位是特别探员马科特 |
[09:27] | Hank’s brother-in-law Walt. | 沃尔特是汉克的连襟 |
[09:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:30] | I’m very sorry. | 我深表遗憾 |
[09:31] | Thank you. Uh– | 谢谢你 |
[09:32] | Can you tell us anything or any details? | 能告诉我们事发经过吗 |
[09:36] | Right now, all we know is two men ambushed Hank. | 只知道汉克中了那两人的埋伏 |
[09:38] | They didn’t have any I.D. On them. | 没有他们的身份记录 |
[09:40] | Probably Mexican nationals. | 可能是墨西哥侨民 |
[09:42] | Their tattoos indicated an affiliation with the drug cartel. | 纹身显示其与贩毒集团有瓜葛 |
[09:49] | Why did they attack Hank? | 他们为什么要袭击汉克 |
[09:51] | We’re not sure yet. | 目前还不清楚 |
[09:53] | It could be in relation to an investigation that Hank was working, | 可能与汉克正在调查的案子有关 |
[09:57] | or it could be a message to the DEA in general. | 也可能是向缉毒局示威 |
[10:04] | They had an ax. | 他们手持斧头 |
[10:05] | The cartels tend to be dramatic. | 这个犯罪集团想要引人注目 |
[10:10] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[10:14] | Where are they? I mean, did they– | 他们在哪里 我是说… |
[10:16] | Hank got both of them. | 汉克把他们都放倒了 |
[10:18] | He killed one outright, | 击毙了一个 |
[10:19] | and the other one’s upstairs in critical condition. | 另一个在楼上 在抢救 |
[10:21] | Your brother-in-law’s one tough son of a b—- | 你连襟这小子是硬汉 |
[10:23] | to take them both out, | 能干掉两个 |
[10:25] | considering he didn’t even have his gun. | 而且没有配枪 |
[10:30] | He didn’t have his gun? | 他没有配枪吗 |
[10:36] | Why didn’t Hank have his gun? | 为什么汉克没有配枪 |
[10:40] | Marie, the assault charge. | 玛丽 打人案件 |
[10:43] | I had to suspend Hank pending the investigation. | 调查期间不得已暂停汉克的职务 |
[10:46] | That means I had to take away his weapon. | 也就是说我没收了他的配枪 |
[10:51] | It’s standard procedure. No one– | 这是标准程序 没有人… |
[10:52] | Okay, All right. Listen. | 好了 给我听好了 |
[10:54] | If you would have all listened to him | 如果你们一开始 |
[10:56] | right from the start, | 就听他的 |
[10:57] | and let him arrest that little degenerate, | 让他去抓那个小混混 |
[10:59] | he wouldn’t have had to take things into his own hands, | 他也不至于如此被动 |
[11:01] | and he would have had a gun and defended himself. | 有配枪他就能保护自己 |
[11:04] | Marie, let’s just– | 玛丽 让我们… |
[11:05] | No. Just– | 别 让我… |
[11:09] | It’s their fault. | 这都是他们的错 |
[11:10] | He didn’t have a gun. | 他没有配枪 |
[11:13] | Honey, this isn’t helping you. | 亲爱的 这无济于事 |
[11:15] | You. | 你 |
[11:17] | What kind of partner are you? | 你算是什么搭档 |
[11:21] | You were supposed to back him up, | 你应该支援他的 |
[11:23] | and where were you? | 可你在哪里 |
[11:25] | Where were you? | 那时候你在哪里 |
[11:27] | Texas. | 德州 |
[11:30] | And you. | 还有你 |
[11:32] | You’re supposed to protect your agents | 你应该保护你的探员 |
[11:36] | instead of taking their guns, | 而你却没收他们的配枪 |
[11:38] | not supporting them, | 不支持他们 |
[11:40] | not backing them up– | 不支援他们… |
[11:41] | – Marie. Marie. – …when they– | -玛丽 -当他们… |
[11:43] | Honey, let’s just go and sit down, okay? | 亲爱的 过去坐下好吗 |
[11:48] | I’m not doing anything until these two get the hell out of here. | 在他们给我滚出去之前 我哪里也不去 |
[11:51] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[11:58] | – Sorry– – Go. | -非常抱歉 -走 |
[12:00] | You are not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你们 |
[12:02] | The DEA is not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎缉毒局的人 |
[12:05] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[12:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:08] | Come on. Let’s go sit down. | 过来坐下 |
[12:23] | It’s not just them. | 不只是他们 |
[12:26] | It’s you, Walt. | 还有你 沃尔特 |
[12:35] | This Pinkman that Hank was looking for– | 汉克在找的这个平克曼 |
[12:39] | Hank would have never even heard his name | 如果不是你从他那买大麻 |
[12:43] | if you hadn’t bought marijuana from him. | 他根本不会知道有这个人 |
[12:47] | Marie– | 玛丽 |
[12:48] | Do you ever think about that, Walt? | 你有想过吗 沃尔特 |
[12:50] | Do you? | 想过吗 |
[12:52] | Do you ever think about everything that you have put him through? | 你有想过他这一切都是拜你所赐吗 |
[12:56] | Marie, stop. | 玛丽 别说了 |
[12:57] | You’re upset, | 你心烦 |
[12:59] | and you’re looking for someone to blame, | 想找人发泄 |
[13:01] | and it’s understandable, but don’t blame Walt. | 我可以理解 但不能怪沃尔特 |
[13:03] | It’s not his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[13:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:16] | Sweetheart. No. No. No. Don’t– | 亲爱的 别 不要… |
[13:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:23] | It’s Hank– | 汉克他… |
[13:26] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[13:44] | All right, you’re done. | 好了 可以了 |
[13:49] | Okay, next. | 下一位 |
[15:24] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[15:28] | Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello. | 有人吗 吗 吗 吗… |
[15:49] | Jesse Pinkman in the house! | 杰西·平克曼登场了 |
[15:55] | Oh, my dear God. | 我的天 |
[16:35] | Walter White to the nearest courtesy phone. | 沃尔特·怀特 有你的电话 |
[16:38] | Walter White, please pick up a courtesy phone. | 沃尔特·怀特 有你的电话 |
[16:53] | Yo. We working sometime this year? | 我们几时开工 |
[16:57] | What the hell are you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[16:58] | Why are you calling me here? | 为什么打到这里来 |
[17:00] | I tried your cell, and it went straight to voice mail. | 打你手机 直接转到了语音信箱 |
[17:03] | How else am I supposed to get hold of you? | 我还能怎么联系你 |
[17:05] | You aren’t. | 不要联系我 |
[17:06] | Look, man, it’s been a whole day. | 都一整天了 |
[17:07] | How long is this grieving process? | 还得要悲伤多久 |
[17:09] | Just put a clock on it for me. | 干脆让我打卡下班算了 |
[17:10] | All’s I’m saying is we have a schedule, right? | 我只想说我们得按计划行事 对吧 |
[17:14] | My family comes before your schedule. | 我的家人比你的计划重要 |
[17:16] | Dude, it’s not my schedule. | 老兄 这可不是我的计划 |
[17:18] | We have responsibilities here. | 我们在此是有任务在身的 |
[17:20] | I’ll get there when I get there. | 我心里有数 |
[17:24] | You know what? Whatever. | 随你便 |
[17:26] | I’ll just cook on my own. | 我自己制毒 |
[17:28] | You will do no such thing. | 不行 |
[17:29] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[17:32] | Well, uh, for starters, | 作为新手 |
[17:33] | you aren’t the least bit familiar with any of the equipment. | 你根本不懂怎么操作那些设备 |
[17:36] | There’s got to be some sort of manual, right? | 总有说明书之类的吧 |
[17:39] | And I can read. | 我认识字 |
[17:40] | Jesse, touch nothing. | 杰西 什么都别碰 |
[17:42] | Yo, stop treating me I’m like your assistant. | 行了 别把我当助手那样使唤 |
[17:45] | I’m not your bitch to order around. | 我可不听你发号施令 |
[17:46] | We’re partners. | 我们是合伙人关系 |
[17:48] | Remember? | 知道吗 |
[17:49] | I need you to sit patiently and wait, | 坐着耐心地等我 |
[17:53] | and I will be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到 |
[17:55] | Thank you very much for your kind words. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[17:57] | We– We really do appreciate that. | 我们…非常感谢 |
[17:59] | What, is your wife there? | 怎么 你妻子在旁边 |
[18:01] | Uh, yes. Yes, she is, | 是的 她在 |
[18:03] | and she would be happy to know that you asked about her. | 而且她会很高兴你能打电话来问候 |
[18:06] | And please do keep us in your thoughts. | 保持联络 |
[18:08] | Hey, tell your douche-bag brother-in-law | 告诉你那混蛋连襟 |
[18:10] | to head towards the light. | 早点超度算了 |
[18:15] | So I’m thinking, um, | 我在想 |
[18:16] | maybe we should go get everybody some breakfast. | 不如大家一起去吃个早饭 |
[18:18] | Yeah. That sounds good. | 好啊 主意不错 |
[18:20] | Do you know who that was? | 知道刚才是谁吗 |
[18:37] | You know, these eggs are really not too bad. | 我说 煎蛋还不错 |
[18:56] | Look at that. | 你们看 |
[18:57] | Look at what? | 看什么 |
[18:59] | At what? This. These spots. | 看什么 看这个 叉子上的斑点 |
[19:02] | This fork is absolutely filthy. | 这叉子明显是脏的 |
[19:09] | Tell me you see this. | 你看到了吧 |
[19:11] | You’ve got good eyes. Look at that. | 你眼神好 看看这个 |
[19:13] | Marie, those are just water spots. | 玛丽 只不过是水渍而已 |
[19:15] | Fork is fine. | 叉子没问题 |
[19:17] | Those are not water spots. | 才不是水渍 |
[19:20] | That’s dirt. | 明明是脏的 |
[19:22] | This silverware’s obviously not been cleaned. | 这餐具明显没洗过 |
[19:26] | It’s covered in germs from someone else’s mouth. | 满是别人口腔里的病菌 |
[19:29] | God knows what. | 天知道什么鬼东西 |
[19:31] | Seriously, Aunt Marie, it’s water spots. | 玛丽阿姨 真的是水渍 |
[19:35] | Ours at home aren’t any better. | 我们家里的叉子也不比这干净 |
[19:39] | Yours at home are irrelevant. | 这跟你们家的叉子无关 |
[19:41] | We’re in a hospital. | 我们这是在医院里 |
[19:42] | They need to be held to a higher standard. | 医院的卫生水平应该更高 |
[19:44] | They have a responsibility. | 这是他们的职责 |
[19:46] | Well, I’m not actually sure | 我不确定 |
[19:47] | if the cafeteria necessarily qualifies | 这间自助餐厅是否可以算是 |
[19:50] | as being part of a hospital. | 医院的一部分 |
[19:51] | It’s in the same building. | 它就在医院的大楼里 |
[19:53] | It’s all under the same roof. | 同一个屋檐下 |
[19:55] | Do you think that sick people aren’t eating | 病人们吃饭用的 |
[19:57] | with this bacteria-infected silverware? | 不也是这沾染了细菌的餐具吗 |
[19:59] | My God, how are you supposed to survive this death trap? | 上帝啊 病从口入 叫人怎么活 |
[20:05] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[20:10] | I survived. | 我不是活过来了吗 |
[20:13] | I had my lumpectomy at this hospital. | 我在这家医院做的肿瘤切除手术 |
[20:16] | Remember that? | 记得吗 |
[20:18] | Remember how scared we all were? | 还记得当时我们有多害怕吗 |
[20:22] | I didn’t want to act like it, | 我不想表现出来而已 |
[20:24] | but I was terrified. | 可我真的吓坏了 |
[20:27] | All that week, all I could think of was | 整整一周 我脑子里想的都是 |
[20:31] | how they were actually going to cut me open | 他们会怎么把我的身体切开 |
[20:35] | and take out a part of me that was with me my entire life. | 把我与生俱来的一部分从体内取走 |
[20:42] | I couldn’t get that image out of my head. | 这个念头挥之不去 |
[20:46] | I think the scariest part was when… | 我觉得最可怕的就是 |
[20:50] | they took me into pre-op, | 做手术准备的时候 |
[20:53] | lying there, | 躺在那里 |
[20:55] | waiting for them to anesthetize you, | 等着被麻醉 |
[20:58] | knowing that… | 心里清楚 |
[21:01] | you may never wake up again. | 自己可能再也醒不过来了 |
[21:09] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[21:12] | what I really remember about that day is driving to the hospital. | 我还记得那天开车来医院的时候 |
[21:17] | Skyler, you remember me wanting to drive that day? | 斯凯勒 记得吗 那天我要自己开车 |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[21:23] | Anyway, there we are. We’re driving up Central, | 反正 那天我们开车走中央公路的时候 |
[21:27] | and we hit every green light… | 每个路口都是绿灯 |
[21:30] | I mean, every single light that we hit… | 我是说每个经过的路口 |
[21:33] | sheew… green. | 都是绿灯 |
[21:38] | When does that happen? | 这是什么概率 |
[21:40] | Just like bang, bang, | 就是 梆 梆 |
[21:43] | green the entire way. | 一路绿灯 |
[21:46] | And the whole time, all I could think about was | 一路上 我一直都在想 |
[21:49] | “Why today? Why? | “为什么偏偏是今天 为什么” |
[21:53] | “Why can’t I just spend a few extra minutes | “为什么不能让我和家人” |
[21:57] | “in the car with my family?” | “在车里多坐一会儿” |
[22:01] | I never wanted to be stuck in traffic so bad in my life. | 我这辈子从没那么盼过堵车 |
[22:06] | At least I was with my family. | 至少那时我和家人在一起 |
[22:12] | I had that. | 有家人支持 |
[22:18] | Anyway, I survived this place. | 不管怎么说 我活过来了 |
[22:24] | And I’m not half the man your husband is. | 你丈夫比我强壮得多 |
[22:54] | Yes? | 你好 |
[22:59] | I was going to ask you the same question. | 我正要问你呢 |
[23:02] | I heard they they attacked a DEA agent. | 听说他们袭击一名缉毒局探员 |
[23:12] | I didn’t order this, | 不是我下的命令 |
[23:14] | and my men would never do this on their own. | 我的手下也不会擅自行事 |
[23:16] | Someone gave the go-ahead. | 一定是有人指使的 |
[23:18] | Are you accusing me? | 你是在指责我吗 |
[23:21] | I’m just saying they wouldn’t act on their own. | 我只是说他们不会自行其是 |
[23:24] | I am not in the habit of picking my own pocket. | 我也没有自取灭亡的习惯 |
[23:28] | I assume that the next shipment will be delayed. | 我估计下批到货要推迟了吧 |
[23:31] | Any thoughts on when it might arrive? | 货大概多久能到 |
[23:33] | A week, a month. | 一周 或许一个月 |
[23:35] | There’s too much focus on the border. | 现在边境查得太严 |
[23:37] | We lay low for the time being. | 我们眼下需要暂时低调 |
[23:39] | We lay low, | 低调行事 |
[23:41] | and then we get the real story from my man who survived. | 然后等活下来的那个 告诉我真相 |
[23:43] | Your man is in custody. | 你的人被拘禁了 |
[23:48] | He’s innocent until proven guilty. | 在宣判之前他都是无罪的 |
[23:49] | Correct? | 不是吗 |
[23:50] | I’ll get him the best lawyer, | 我会给他请最好的律师 |
[23:52] | and then we’ll learn the truth. | 然后会真相大白的 |
[23:55] | Well, keep me apprised. | 有消息随时通知我 |
[24:01] | Any time you’ve got that close proximity to the spine, | 任何靠近脊柱的外伤 |
[24:04] | there’s always going to be cause for concern, | 都是需要谨慎对待的 |
[24:05] | but, as I say, | 但我也说了 |
[24:07] | it’s really too soon to tell. | 现在下结论为时尚早 |
[24:09] | He’s out of surgery, at least, which is… | 至少他出了手术室 这算是… |
[24:12] | Out of surgery, on his way to recovery. | 离开手术室 正被送往恢复室 |
[24:14] | All right. Where’s that? | 好 恢复室在哪儿 |
[24:16] | Unfortunately, you can’t see him just yet. | 对不起 你现在还不能去看他 |
[24:17] | We’re gonna have to wait for him to stabilize. | 需要等他情况稳定下来 |
[24:21] | How long will that take? | 还要多久 |
[24:22] | I can’t really say. | 这个不好说 |
[24:24] | Could be hours, | 可能要几小时 |
[24:25] | but we’ll let you know just as soon as you could see him. | 一旦可以探视 我们会立刻通知你 |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:36] | Um, maybe we should get you home for a couple hours? | 要不要我们送你回家睡会儿 |
[24:40] | Get some rest? | 休息一下 |
[24:43] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[24:46] | Me, neither. | 我也不走 |
[24:53] | Well, is anyone else dying to brush their teeth, | 你们有谁特别想刷牙的吗 |
[24:57] | or is it just me? | 我想刷牙了 |
[25:01] | What if I ran over to the house and picked up a few things? | 我回家去拿些东西过来怎样 |
[25:04] | Marie? I could swing by your place. | 玛丽 我可以顺路去趟你家 |
[25:06] | That would be great. | 那太好了 |
[25:08] | Thanks, Walt. | 谢谢 沃尔特 |
[25:12] | Okay. | 那好 |
[25:21] | Dr. Bender? | 本德尔医生 |
[25:23] | Dr. Bender. | 本德尔医生 |
[25:28] | Walt. Walt. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[25:30] | We just heard he came through? | 刚听说他挺过来了 |
[25:32] | Yeah, well, it’s, uh, you know, guardedly good news. | 是的 情况算是…较为乐观吧 |
[25:36] | Thank God. I’ll take it. Yeah. | 谢天谢地 这是好事 |
[25:38] | Hey, guys, this is Hank’s brother-in-law, Walt. | 各位 这是汉克的连襟 沃尔特 |
[25:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:41] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[25:44] | We were just swapping Hank stories. | 我们在讲汉克的故事 |
[25:46] | Oh, well, that could… that could go on all day. | 是吗 那可… 够说一整天的 |
[25:48] | God knows, there’s a million of them. | 天知道 他的故事太多了 |
[25:51] | Meanwhile… | 这会儿… |
[25:53] | Miserable piece of shit. | 该死的人渣 |
[25:55] | Guy who shot him, | 开枪的杂种 |
[25:56] | the one that’s left, he’s up there, | 还活着 就在楼上 |
[25:58] | got the painkillers going on, | 用着止疼药 |
[26:00] | resting comfortably. | 舒舒服服地躺在那里 |
[26:01] | Your tax dollars at work. | 花的是纳税人的钱 |
[26:03] | You ought to see what Hank did to that bastard. | 你该去看看汉克把那杂种弄成什么样了 |
[26:07] | Want to see? | 想看看吗 |
[26:10] | Come on, let me show you. | 来吧 我带你去 |
[26:16] | We can do this? | 可以吗 |
[26:33] | You comfortable, you piece of shit? | 舒服吗 你个人渣 |
[27:33] | – You got him? – Yeah. | -抓住他了 -嗯 |
[27:34] | Come on. | 拉起来 |
[27:37] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[28:13] | Come on! | 进去 |
[28:17] | No. | 不爽 |
[28:34] | One for you and you– eh | 给你一个 你… |
[29:26] | Finally. About damn time. | 你他妈终于来了 |
[29:41] | Why isn’t there anything cooking? | 为什么没有制毒 |
[30:01] | Walter White to the nearest courtesy phone. | 沃尔特·怀特 有你的电话 |
[30:03] | – Operator. – This is Walter White. | -接线员 -我是沃尔特·怀特 |
[30:06] | I’ll connect you. | 我帮你接过去 |
[30:11] | Yo, we got problems, big ones. | 我们有麻烦了 大麻烦 |
[30:14] | Reverend, so nice of you to call…again. | 雷弗里德 感谢你的电话再次来电 |
[30:18] | Turn your phone on already. | 快点开手机 |
[30:20] | You know, I will definitely look into that. | 我一定会查明情况的 |
[30:23] | I’ll tell you what. Why don’t I | 这样吧 |
[30:25] | just call you right back on my cell phone. | 我现在就用手机打给你 |
[30:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:31] | I told you to wait. | 我叫你要等我 |
[30:32] | I don’t know how many more ways I could say it. | 都不知道跟你说过多少遍了 |
[30:34] | Yeah, dick, I was waiting, | 是啊 混球 我一直在等 |
[30:36] | and then that creepy, quiet guy showed up. | 然后那个阴森恐怖的闷头男来了 |
[30:39] | Gus came by? | 古斯来了 |
[30:41] | Not him, man. | 不是他 老兄 |
[30:42] | Apparently I’m not worthy of meeting him. | 显然我还不配和他见面 |
[30:44] | It was the other one, the one that I’m qualified to speak to. | 是另外一个 我够资格和他讲话那个 |
[30:47] | Then he started asking questions, too, | 然后他开始问我问题 |
[30:49] | like why I haven’t cooked anything. | 问我为什么还没开始制毒 |
[30:51] | We have a quota. It’s due tomorrow. | 根据定额 我们明天该交货了 |
[30:55] | Do you seriously not care, or what? | 你是真不管 还是什么 |
[30:57] | Because that guy, he’s got, like, the dead eyes. | 因为那家伙 他有双死神之眼 |
[31:00] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[31:01] | Do you remember when we were out in the desert with Tuco? | 你记不记得我们和屠库在沙漠那次 |
[31:04] | Oh, you mean when he put a machine gun to my head? | 你是说他用机枪顶着我的头那次 |
[31:08] | Yeah, I think that does ring a tiny bell. Why? | 记得 有点小印象 怎么了 |
[31:11] | No. He kept– He kept saying | 不是那个 他当时一直说 |
[31:13] | that– that someone | 在说 有人要 |
[31:15] | was coming up from Mexico to get us. | 从墨西哥来杀我们 |
[31:17] | Do you remember? Now, who was that? | 你还记得吗 他说的是什么人 |
[31:20] | What the hell has this even got to do with– | 这和现在有什么鸟关系 |
[31:21] | Look, I don’t know. It was, um– | 我记不清了 是…呃… |
[31:27] | His cousins. | 他的堂兄弟 |
[31:29] | Right, Jesse? It was his cousins. | 是不是 杰西 他的堂兄弟 |
[31:33] | Yeah, cousins. | 是 堂兄弟 |
[31:35] | Whatever, man. Why? | 管他是谁 老兄 怎么了 |
[31:56] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[31:58] | No change. | 还是老样子 |
[32:02] | Okay. Well, I– | 好的 那个 我… |
[32:05] | I didn’t know whose toothbrushes were whose, so I– | 我不知道哪把牙刷是谁的 所以我… |
[32:08] | I just stopped by the drugstore. | 我路上去了药房[兼售杂货] |
[32:11] | Thank god for travel sizes, right? | 幸好有旅行装的 对吧 |
[32:16] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[32:22] | Oh, I think I’m going to go wash my face. | 我想去洗洗脸 |
[32:24] | I’m going crazy. | 不然我要疯了 |
[32:28] | Do you want to come? | 你去吗 |
[32:30] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[32:47] | I got candy bars. | 我买了糖 |
[32:53] | Is this what you were asking for? | 你是让我给你带这个吧 |
[32:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:58] | Yeah, I– I skimmed through it. | 我浏览了一下 |
[33:02] | Looks interesting. | 好像挺有意思 |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:04] | Uncle Hank gave it to me. | 汉克叔叔送我的 |
[33:12] | What’s it about? | 讲什么的 |
[33:15] | Pablo Escobar, | 巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔 |
[33:18] | this big drug guy in the ’80s. | 八十年代的大毒枭 |
[33:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I remember seeing him on the news. | 哦 我记得在新闻里看见过他 |
[33:25] | Well, it’s more about the guys who investigated him | 不过 这本书更多的是写那些调查他 |
[33:30] | and tried to bring him down. | 想将他绳之以法的人 |
[33:32] | Some of them were DEA, you know? | 其中就有缉毒局的 你知道吗 |
[33:36] | Uncle Hank said that they were worth learning about, | 汉克叔叔说值得被世人所了解 |
[33:41] | that everybody knows who Pablo Escobar is, | 大家都知道巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔 |
[33:44] | but nobody knows about the guys that brought him down. | 但没人知道那些抓住他的人 |
[33:49] | I guess I never thought about it. | 我想我从未想过这些 |
[33:55] | He said that good guys | 他说书里描写好人 |
[33:59] | never get ink like the bad guys do. | 的笔墨永远没有坏人的多 |
[34:10] | So he gave it to me. | 所以他给了我这本书 |
[34:13] | Figured I’d read it. | 觉得我应该读一读 |
[34:30] | Uh, I– I need to– | 我 我得去… |
[34:32] | – I’ll be right back, okay? – Ok. | -一会儿就回来 好吗 -好 |
[34:41] | No, I assure you. We are hard at work. | 不 我向你保证 我们很努力 |
[34:43] | Absolutely. | 这一点绝对不用担心 |
[34:46] | So I can expect delivery by tomorrow as scheduled. | 那么我可以期待着 明天按计划收到货了 |
[34:50] | Well, uh– | 这个 |
[34:52] | No. Unfortunately– | 恐怕不行了 |
[34:54] | Unfortunately, we’re not going to be able to | 恐怕我们这周不能够 |
[34:57] | keep our schedule this week. | 按计划完成了 |
[35:00] | But not for lack of trying. | 但不是因为偷懒 |
[35:02] | Is there something I should know? | 有什么情况我需要知道吗 |
[35:05] | Well, to be completely honest with you… | 和你说个大实话吧 |
[35:10] | Gale really screwed us up. | 盖尔真的害惨了我们 |
[35:12] | I mean, not on purpose, of course, | 当然不是故意的 |
[35:14] | but he just– he set us way back, | 但是他 他拖了我们的后腿 |
[35:16] | and we’ve been playing catch-up ever since. | 到现在我们一直都在赶工 |
[35:20] | And I’ve had to be out running errands | 还有 我不得不出去办点事 |
[35:24] | and trying to keep us on target. | 好让我们达到预期目标 |
[35:27] | Some of the equipment | 有几样设备 |
[35:30] | wasn’t calibrated correctly and– | 校准出了差错 然后… |
[35:32] | Well, it’s just all very technical and boring, | 其实都是些无聊的技术问题 |
[35:35] | but rest assured that– | 但是请放心 |
[35:38] | that we will do whatever it takes. | 我们会不遗余力地去做 |
[35:41] | It has my total attention. | 我的全部精力都放在这上面 |
[35:43] | We’ll cook through the weekend if necessary. | 如有必要我们会周末加班 |
[35:45] | We will have 400 pounds for you by next week. | 下周前我们会给你做好四百磅 |
[35:54] | I have your word on that? | 说话算数吗 |
[35:56] | You do. | 当然 |
[35:57] | You have my word on that. | 我向你保证 |
[36:01] | Thank you for the update. | 谢谢你告知进展 |
[36:30] | Any news? | 有消息了 |
[36:32] | Nah, I’m just– just wandering. | 没 我只是在瞎转转 |
[36:36] | How’s everybody doing? | 你那边怎么样 |
[36:38] | Well, as well as can be expected. | 还算好吧 |
[36:41] | It’s this not knowing | 我感觉 在那边 |
[36:44] | that’s the hardest part, I think. | 手足无措的等待消息 才是最煎熬的 |
[36:48] | Anything new on these guys? | 查出这些家伙的来历了吗 |
[36:51] | Who they are? What they wanted? | 他们是什么人 想要干什么 |
[36:53] | No, nothing yet, | 没有 还没有头绪 |
[36:55] | but we’ll get it. | 不过会查清楚的 |
[37:01] | Steve… | 史蒂芬 |
[37:05] | Do you think there could maybe be others? | 你认为还会再有杀手来吗 |
[37:09] | Buddy, nobody’s getting to Hank. | 伙计 不会有人来杀汉克了 |
[37:12] | That was their one shot, and they blew it. | 他们只有这一次机会 但他们没得逞 |
[37:14] | So, no. | 所以 不会了 |
[37:18] | No way. | 没可能了 |
[37:21] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[37:22] | I’d love to walk in there | 我真想走进去 |
[37:24] | and shoot that bastard right in the head. | 一枪射穿那混蛋的脑袋 |
[37:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:36] | Yeah. | 说 |
[37:38] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:40] | Great. We’ll be right down. | 太棒了 我们马上下来 |
[37:42] | Food’s here. | 吃的到了 |
[37:44] | Hey, you like Pollos Hermanos? | 你喜欢吃洛博罗炸鸡吗 |
[37:49] | Uh, on occasion, yeah. | 还行 |
[37:51] | Owner’s a big booster for the DEA. | 那儿的老板是缉毒局的资助商之一 |
[37:53] | He heard what happened. | 他听说这事了 |
[37:54] | He’s going to feed every cop in the building. | 要带晚餐来给这里所有的警察 |
[37:57] | That’s– That’s wonderful. | 那真是太棒了 |
[37:59] | Yeah, and apparently he’s bringing it by personally. | 是啊 而且是他亲自送来的 |
[38:15] | Good, huh? | 很好吃 对吧 |
[38:17] | Delicious. | 没错 |
[38:18] | That’s so generous of you. Thank you very much. | 您真是太慷慨了 非常感谢 |
[38:21] | Yes, thank you. | 没错 谢谢 |
[38:23] | Guys, did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[38:24] | Mr. Fring is offering a $10,000 reward | 福林先生要悬赏一万元 |
[38:27] | on any information about the case. | 给任何能够提供线索的人 |
[38:29] | Well, that’s– that’s wonderful. | 是吗 真是太好了 |
[38:32] | Wow. Thank you, Mr. Fring. | 谢谢 福林先生 |
[38:35] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:37] | Men like your husband are the thin blue line | 正是因为有像你丈夫这样的人 |
[38:39] | between us and these animals. | 才使我们免受那些人渣的侵害 |
[38:41] | I only wish I could do more. | 我希望我能做得更多 |
[38:48] | Well, we do appreciate your support. | 我们很感谢您的支持 |
[38:50] | This reward could turn the tide here. | 那笔赏金可以帮我们扭转局势 |
[38:53] | It’ll really help. | 帮助很大 |
[38:55] | Again, I can’t express how sorry I am. | 本人再次对此次袭击深表遗憾 |
[38:59] | As it happens, I actually met Agent Schrader. | 碰巧 我和施拉德探员有过一面之缘 |
[39:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:03] | Our fun run, a couple months ago. | 几个月前 在募捐的时候 |
[39:06] | Mr. Fring was one of our sponsors. | 福林先生是我们的资助商之一 |
[39:10] | I talked for a few minutes with your husband. | 我和你丈夫聊过几句 |
[39:14] | As a matter of fact, Mr. White, your name came up. | 并且他还提到了你 怀特先生 |
[39:20] | Really? Huh. | 真的吗 |
[39:22] | Yeah, there happened to be a collection jar out for you, | 没错 因为刚好有个为你筹款的收集罐 |
[39:27] | and we spoke briefly about your health concerns. | 所以我大概了解了一下你的健康状况 |
[39:29] | I hope that there’s been good news. | 我希望现在情况已经好转了 |
[39:34] | Uh, yeah, things have improved, yes. | 没错 是的 情况好多了 |
[39:38] | That’s wonderful to hear. | 真是好消息 |
[39:40] | It was clear to me how deeply he cares for you. | 很明显看得出他非常关心你 |
[39:46] | Well, I’ve taken up enough of your time. | 好了 我想我该走了 |
[39:50] | Um… thank you again very much. | 再次感谢您 |
[39:54] | It was a great pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[39:56] | – Thank you. – Yes, thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[40:00] | – Let me walk you out. – Oh– Oh, no, it’s not necessary. | -我送你出去 -不 不用麻烦了 |
[40:09] | You know, I didn’t say thank you. | 我忘了跟他道谢 |
[40:12] | I’ll walk him out. | 我去送他走 |
[40:14] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[40:17] | Good to see you. | 你好 |
[40:20] | Enjoying the chicken? | 鸡肉好吃吗 |
[40:22] | Good. Good | 很好 很好 |
[40:24] | Oh, you’re very welcome. My pleasure. | 不用谢 我的荣幸 |
[40:28] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[40:29] | – It’s good chicken, huh? – Yeah. | -鸡肉不错吧 -没错 |
[40:31] | – Good. – Mr. Fring. | -那就好 -福林先生 |
[40:32] | – May I– – Mr. White. | -我能 -怀特先生 |
[40:34] | I just wanted to thank you again. | 我只想再次感谢你 |
[40:35] | Oh, it’s my pleasure. | 别客气 我的荣幸 |
[40:37] | Uh, may I– may I speak with you? | 我能 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[40:39] | Just a moment? | 一下就好 |
[40:45] | You knew. | 你知道 |
[40:47] | You knew my brother-in-law was with the DEA. | 你知道我的连襟是缉毒局的人 |
[40:51] | I investigate everyone with whom I do business. | 我会调查所有和我合作的人 |
[40:54] | What careful man wouldn’t? | 这就叫做谨慎 |
[40:58] | He is not a problem for us, | 他对我们 对我们的工作来说 |
[41:00] | for our business. | 并不是问题 |
[41:05] | Your being here is– | 你来这儿 |
[41:08] | Is this some sort of message? | 你来这儿是想传达什么信息吗 |
[41:12] | I’m supporting my community. | 我是来支持我资助的团体的 |
[41:15] | I hide in plain sight, same as you. | 我和你一样 也要掩藏身份 |
[41:17] | Are we done? | 满意了吗 |
[41:19] | No– No, listen, I– | 不 不 听我说 |
[41:20] | This attack on my brother-in-law– | 我连襟遭到攻击的事 |
[41:21] | I don’t– I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[41:23] | I don’t know what it means. | 我不明白是什么意思 |
[41:25] | Please, if you have some knowledge | 拜托了 如果你知道些什么 |
[41:29] | that you could share with me. | 可以告诉我的话 |
[41:36] | I fear for my family. | 我为我的家人感到担心 |
[41:39] | I’m sure they’ll be fine. | 我保证他们会没事的 |
[41:40] | I am told the assassin that survived | 我听说那个幸存的歹徒 |
[41:43] | is gravely injured. | 受了重伤 |
[41:44] | It’s doubtful he’ll live. | 我想他可能也活不久了 |
[41:50] | Now thank me and shake my hand. | 好了 说谢谢然后和我握手 |
[41:56] | Uh– thank you. Thank you again. | 谢谢你 感激不尽 |
[41:59] | You’re quite welcome, Mr. White. | 别客气 怀特先生 |
[42:12] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[42:15] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[42:16] | Starting chest compressions. | 开始按压胸部 |
[42:17] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[42:21] | – One, two, three– – Defib? | -一 二 三 -要心跳颤动器吗 |
[42:22] | No reason. Patient isn’t insistently. | 没有理由 病人挺不住了 |
[42:24] | Continuing chest compressions. | 继续按压胸部 |
[42:26] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[42:27] | Give me a liter of saline wide open. | 给我一升生理盐水 |
[42:29] | I can’t get a pulse back. | 没有脉搏 |
[42:30] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[42:31] | Still nothing. One, two, three– | 还是没有反应 一 二 三 |
[42:33] | All right. Stopping compressions. | 好了 停止按压 |
[42:35] | Time. | 时间 |
[42:36] | 8:43. | 八点四十三分 |
[42:38] | Time of death. 20:43. | 死亡时间 晚上八点四十三分 |
[42:42] | Burn in hell, you piece of shit. | 下地狱吧 你这个人渣 |
[43:11] | Yes? Juan? | 你好 胡安 |
[43:12] | I assume you heard the news. | 我想你已经听到消息了 |
[43:14] | Your man died. I heard. | 你的人死了 我听说了 |
[43:17] | It’s unfortunate. | 很遗憾 |
[43:19] | Yeah, “Unfortunate,” | 是啊 很遗憾 |
[43:20] | and meanwhile I have Federales surrounding my house. | 而且我还被联邦探员包围了 |
[43:23] | You know what I think, Gustavo? | 你知道我在想什么吗 古斯塔沃 |
[43:25] | I think you’re behind all this. | 我觉得一切都是你搞的鬼 |
[43:27] | Why would I do this? How would it serve me? | 为什么是我 对我有什么好处 |
[43:31] | That’s the part I’m trying to figure out. | 这就是我想知道的 |
[43:33] | Go off on your own, maybe. | 也许你想只手遮天呢 |
[43:36] | Would you actually think that would work? | 你以为这会有用吗 |
[43:37] | Juan, you sound like you’re under a lot of stress. | 胡安 你听起来很紧张 |
[43:40] | Maybe you should call me back | 也许该等你头脑 |
[43:42] | when you’re seeing things more clearly. | 清醒一点的时候 再打给我 |
[43:43] | I see things clear enough. | 我够清醒了 |
[43:45] | One DEA gets shot. All of Washington starts barking. | 一个缉毒局的人中了枪 就惊动华盛顿方面了吗 |
[43:49] | The D.F. Suddenly has to put on a big show, | 还连带墨西哥联邦特区 搞出这么大声势 |
[43:51] | and I wind up with Federas in my rose bushes. | 让我和我的盟友[西]都寝食难安 |
[43:54] | But just for a while. | 但这只是暂时的 |
[43:56] | Appearances, politics. | 很明显是政治斗争罢了 |
[44:00] | Are you still there, Gustavo? | 你还在听吗 古斯塔沃 |
[44:02] | Yes, I’m here. | 嗯 我在 |
[44:05] | I’ll weather this. I always do. | 我会撑住的 我总能撑过去 |
[44:08] | My brother’s a police chief. | 我弟弟是警长 |
[44:10] | I got connections. They’ll get me through. | 我会去疏通关系 让他们帮我逃过此劫 |
[44:13] | And when I get proof | 并且我会找到证据 |
[44:15] | and the others find out what you’ve done, | 让其他人都知道你干的好事 |
[44:19] | maybe we come pay you a visit. | 到那时 我们再好好”聊聊” |
[44:21] | Maybe we can… | 也许我们… |
[45:11] | Skyler. Skyler. | 斯凯勒 醒醒 |
[45:12] | Marie. Marie. | 醒醒 玛丽 |
[45:16] | Oh, how is he? Tell me something good. | 他怎么样了 给我们点好消息 |
[45:18] | I think he’s stable enough now for you to go see him briefly. | 病人情况已经稳定 你们可以去看他了 |
[45:22] | I’m sorry, but I’m afraid it’s immediate family only. | 很抱歉 直系亲属才可以进去 |
[45:25] | We’re all family. | 我们都是他的家人 |
[45:26] | I understand, | 我理解 |
[45:27] | but we have a certain protocol here that we need– | 但我们有明确的规定 我们得… |
[45:30] | We’re all family. | 我们都是他的家人 |