时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | KDK-12, come in. | KDK-12 听到请回答 |
[00:09] | KDK-12. | 呼叫KDK-12 |
[00:10] | KDK-12. | 这里是KDK-12 |
[00:11] | Hey, Bobby, need you to look in on Mrs. Peyketewa. | 波比 需要你顺道去佩可迪瓦女士那里查看一下 |
[00:14] | She all right? | 她没事吧 |
[00:16] | Her daughter called from California, | 她女儿从加利福尼亚打电话回来 |
[00:18] | she hasn’t heard from her in a while, | 说已经很久都无法和她取得联系了 |
[00:19] | kind of worried. | 有点担心 |
[00:21] | Will do. | 这就去 |
[01:15] | Miss Peyketewa, hello. | 佩可迪瓦女士 你在家吗 |
[01:21] | Miss Peyketewa. | 佩可迪瓦女士 |
[01:32] | Miss Peyketewa. | Peyketewa女士 |
[03:15] | KDK-12 here. | 这里是KDK-12 |
[03:16] | Janet, Jesus, | 珍妮特 老天 |
[03:17] | we got a homicide. | 这里发生了一起谋杀 |
[03:17] | Come again? | 能再说一遍吗 |
[03:18] | Miss Peyketewa, she’s dead. | 是佩可迪瓦女士 她被人杀了 |
[03:20] | I need some backup out here. | 我这里需要些支援 |
[03:21] | Ok. On their way. | 好的 马上就到 |
[03:28] | Whoever’s in there, show yourself right now. | 里面的人 马上出来 |
[03:42] | Hold it right there! Let me see your hands. | 站那别动 把手举起来 |
[03:45] | Hands! | 把手举起来 |
[03:49] | All right, down. On your knees. | 好了 跪下 跪在地上 |
[03:53] | You understand me? Do you speak English? | 你能听懂我说的吗 你懂英语么 |
[04:00] | I said down! On your knees. Down! | 我说跪下 快给我跪下 |
[04:06] | Damn it, get down! On your knees! | 他妈的 给我跪下 跪下 |
[04:09] | Do it! | 快点 |
[04:13] | On your knees or I’ll fire! | 快跪下 否则我就开枪了 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[05:00] | I found the papers. | 我找到文件了 |
[05:01] | Right where you left them, in the crib. | 就在你放它们的储物箱里 |
[05:05] | Yeah, well… | 是的 好吧 |
[05:08] | you know best, right? | 你最了解了 对吗 |
[05:11] | Anything else? | 还有什么要说的吗 |
[05:12] | Do you have any thought about | 你有想过我们该怎样 |
[05:16] | how we’re going to approach this with Walter Jr? | 和小沃尔特解释这事吗 |
[05:20] | Well, he’s still my son. I mean, he will remain– | 他还是我儿子 我是说 他依然 |
[05:23] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[05:24] | My point being the divorce. | 我说的是离婚这件事 |
[05:31] | Well, I– I think he gets it. Don’t you? | 我想他能够理解的 不是吗 |
[05:39] | I mean, I– I think he saw it coming. | 我是说 我想他知道会有这么一天的 |
[05:44] | He sees your unhappiness and– | 他看得出你的痛苦还有 |
[05:46] | My unhappiness? | 我的痛苦 |
[05:47] | My completely out-of-the-clear, blue-sky unhappiness? | 我完全不守贞操 罪有应得的痛苦吗 |
[05:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:57] | Look, as you said, for the best. | 听着 就像你说的 出于好意而已 |
[06:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:02] | Okay, um, last thing, | 好吧 最后一件事 |
[06:04] | and then I’ll let you go. | 之后就不打扰你了 |
[06:07] | In the Child Support Worksheet, | 在儿童抚养表里 |
[06:10] | you list medical, dental, child care, | 你列出了医疗 牙医 儿童护理 |
[06:14] | transportation, housing, education, food, clothing. | 交通 购房 教育 食品 衣物 |
[06:19] | That’s right, all of it. | 是的 全部 |
[06:22] | Walt… no. | 沃尔特 不行 |
[06:26] | Skyler, you wanted me out, I’m out, | 斯凯勒 你想让我离开家 我离开了 |
[06:29] | but I will provide for my family. | 但我会为我的家人提供生活保障 |
[06:32] | Not with that money. | 但不能用那种钱 |
[06:34] | You’d be making us accessories after the fact. | 你这是在犯罪后还让我们也变成帮凶 |
[06:37] | Skyler, how do you think we’ve been | 斯凯勒 那你以为过去的半年里 |
[06:39] | paying our bills these last six months? | 我们的账单都是怎么付的 |
[06:45] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[06:48] | Yep, I was right. | 是 我猜的没错 |
[06:49] | Three units available, | 有三套房是空着的 |
[06:50] | exact same floor plan. | 都是完全相同的建筑的平面图 |
[06:52] | I can call over, | 如果你愿意的话 |
[06:53] | get you in to see any of the others if you’d like. | 我还可以带你去看看其他的房间 |
[06:55] | No. No, this one’s fine. | 不用了 这间就挺好的 |
[06:57] | I’ll take it. | 就买这间了 |
[07:01] | Now, unfortunately, this one is the model, so– | 不巧的是 这是一个样板间 所以 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I like it. | 是的 我很喜欢 |
[07:07] | I like everything about it. | 我喜欢这里的一切 |
[07:09] | I’ll– I’ll take it as is. | 就原样买下了 |
[07:15] | Name one thing in this world that is not negotiable. | 在这个世界上还有什么不能交易的东西吗 |
[07:25] | Oh, Jesus. You have to clean the fryer. | 哦 老天 你得清理一下油锅 |
[07:27] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 先生 |
[07:32] | So we try to clean them every night, | 我们每晚都会尽力去清理它们 |
[07:34] | but make sure it’s off | 不过在你打开进气阀之前 |
[07:36] | before you open the intake valve. | 请先确保它是关着的 |
[07:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:39] | Now, I suggest that you add this | 我建议你把这个任务也添加到 |
[07:41] | to your Monday maintenance schedule. | 你周一的维修任务清单里 |
[07:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[07:44] | Now select freezing mode and micro button off, | 现在选择冷冻模式 关掉小按钮 |
[07:47] | pressing “hold other control until it beeps”. | 摁下”完成前操纵等待” |
[07:50] | Main valve on, main switch on. | 主阀门开 主开关开 |
[07:51] | Give the compressor time for the needle to enter the green. | 指针指向绿色前压缩机需要先运行一会 |
[08:06] | You’re for real. This is all you? | 你来真的啊 这全是你做的 |
[08:10] | All me. | 独自做的 |
[08:11] | Heisenberg who? That’s what I say. | 管他个鸟海森堡 你知道我在说什么 |
[08:13] | My man Jesse can cook. | 我兄弟杰西也可以制 |
[08:15] | Check it, yo. It ain’t cloudy | 快看 毫无浑浊 |
[08:17] | or dirty or nothing. | 毫无杂质 浑然天成 |
[08:18] | Just the right shade of blue. | 只有完美的纯蓝色泽 |
[08:20] | Good shade. | 完美的色泽 |
[08:21] | Check out that crystal size, yo. | 看看那个水晶块的个头 |
[08:23] | If that bitch was any bigger, | 这家伙要是再大点 |
[08:24] | it would be a Jolly Rancher. | 就是巧丽兰了[糖果品牌] |
[08:25] | Be my guest. | 别客气 |
[08:30] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:32] | I feel kind of diggish with you being in rehab and all. | 我觉得恢复期里的你看上去帅呆了 |
[08:35] | No. I can watch, yo. | 没错 我一直留意时局 |
[08:39] | I can cook, and I can watch. | 一边制毒 一边留意时局 |
[08:42] | Go for it. I tried it, like, last week. | 试一下吧 我上周的时候试过了 |
[08:44] | I’m still coming down. | 我的兴奋劲还没过去呢 |
[08:45] | Go easy. | 慢慢来 |
[08:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | Whoo! Riverdance! | 哇哦 大河之舞 |
[09:09] | Hey– Hey, stop marking up my floor, dumbass. Come on. | 嘿 别踢我地板了 笨蛋 赶紧的 |
[09:16] | Bow before me. | 来向我鞠躬吧 |
[09:19] | I am Lord of the Dance. Huh? | 我就是舞蹈之王 对吗 |
[09:23] | Shit. I gotta try that again. | 他妈的 我得再吸一口试试 |
[09:26] | Uh, yeah, no, I think you’re good. | 别了 我觉得你可以了 |
[09:28] | That is awesome, Jesse. | 真是太爽了 杰西 |
[09:31] | I feel like somebody took my brain out | 感觉就像有人把我的大脑拿走 |
[09:34] | and boiled it in, like, boiling hot– | 然后放在沸水中去煮一样 |
[09:37] | It’s the bomb, man, seriously. | 说真的 老兄 这简直太棒了 |
[09:39] | Like– like anthrax. | 简直就像是炭疽 |
[09:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:44] | So, um… you ready to talk some business? | 那…你们想谈点生意了吗 |
[09:50] | You mean, this is not, like, just… recreational? | 你是说 这不只是在消遣吗 |
[09:55] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[09:59] | Trust me. It’s not going to be like it was– | 相信我 不会再和以前一样了 |
[10:03] | All right, never gonna be like it was. | 好吗 永远都不会和以前一样了 |
[10:05] | How’s that? | 那怎么可能 |
[10:06] | We sell it safe. | 我们只在安全的情况下才卖掉它 |
[10:08] | All right? We sell it smart. | 好吗 我们聪明点去卖掉它 |
[10:10] | We don’t get greedy… like before. | 我们不要像之前那样贪婪了 |
[10:14] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 老兄 |
[10:16] | Combo and all. | 康宝他们 |
[10:27] | Still. | 还是老样子 |
[10:28] | Man’s gotta make his living. | 大家都得生存 |
[10:31] | If it’s like Jesse says | 如果能像杰西说的那样 |
[10:33] | and we’re not greedy… | 我们不再贪婪 |
[10:36] | I mean, I guess I can see it. | 我是说 我想是能成功的 |
[10:40] | Had a good thing going | 在我们开始碰运气之前 |
[10:41] | before we started pushing our luck. | 好事情就已经发生了 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:43] | If it can go back to being like that and all– | 如果能做到那样个子的话 |
[10:45] | Hey, it will be. | 嘿 肯定会的 |
[10:47] | Step 1– we build inventory. | 首先 我们编制一个存货清单 |
[10:49] | Badger, go see Clovis. | 猴子 去找克洛维斯 |
[10:51] | Get the RV in shape, | 把房车开到隐蔽的地方 |
[10:52] | tune up, oil change, | 整修一下 润滑油 |
[10:54] | brake lights, and whatnot. | 刹车灯 之类的东西 |
[10:56] | Cops always pull you over for brake lights. | 警察总是因为刹车灯让你靠边停下 |
[10:58] | Not us. | 不能是我们 |
[10:59] | Cautious. | 谨慎小心 |
[11:01] | – I know. – You got it. | -我知道 -没问题 |
[11:02] | All right, you know that buzzer thing. | 好了 你知道那个警报器吧 |
[11:04] | Leave the key in the ignition, | 在点火时拔掉钥匙 |
[11:06] | and it buzzes, whatever. | 它就会响 无所谓了 |
[11:07] | – Yeah. – Just have him put in one of those, too. | -是的 -让他给也装上一个那东西 |
[11:10] | Skinny, you’re in charge of supplies. | 瘦子你来负责供给 |
[11:12] | I’ll get you a list. | 我会给你列个清单 |
[11:15] | Right on. | 听你差遣 |
[11:16] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[11:18] | – Yeah. – All right. | -行 -那这事定了 |
[11:23] | So, uh… we good? | 那么 我们说好了 |
[11:26] | – Yeah. – We good? | -嗯 -没问题吧 |
[11:27] | – Right on, man. – All right. | -挺你 伙计 -那就定了 |
[11:28] | Let’s do this thing. | 我们干它一票 |
[11:45] | Brandon Mayhew. | 布兰登·梅休 |
[11:47] | I know you. | 我知道你的好事 |
[11:50] | Small world, Albuquerque. | 阿尔布开克真小啊 |
[12:55] | Want to talk about it? | 想要谈一下吗 |
[12:58] | Why? It’s not like I get a vote. | 有什么好谈的 我没有发言权 |
[13:03] | You know, ironically, | 你知道吗 讽刺得很 |
[13:05] | I think you’re going to see much more of me from now on. | 我想 从今往后 你会更加更加了解我这个人 |
[13:09] | – Sure. – Well, just as much of me at least. | -当然 -至少可以看到我真实的一面 |
[13:13] | I’m taking you to the school, to and from, every day. | 我送你去学校 接你回来 以后天天如此 |
[13:16] | What, I don’t get a vote in this, either? | 怎么 这事我也没发言权吗 |
[13:18] | I gotta stop going with Louis | 就因为你心存愧疚 |
[13:20] | just because you’re feeling guilty? | 我就不能跟路易斯上下学了吗 |
[13:25] | I do feel guilty. | 我是心存愧疚 |
[13:32] | I am the man that I am, son, | 我就是这么一个人 孩子 |
[13:35] | and there’s plenty I would change about that, but… | 有许多地方我会改进 但是 |
[13:41] | here we are | 事已至此 |
[13:43] | and this is just what it is. | 你要接受现实 |
[13:52] | You know what? | 知道么 |
[13:53] | Call me crazy, | 当我疯了吧 |
[13:54] | but I’m actually feeling very good about the future. | 但我打心里觉得未来非常美好 |
[14:33] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[14:35] | They’re back. | 他们又回来了 |
[14:38] | Uh, I’m just wondering | 我就是在想 |
[14:40] | if we should maybe call the police or something. | 我们是否应该报警之类的 |
[14:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:44] | They’re doing nothing wrong. | 他们又没干坏事 |
[14:52] | Okay, let’s put this on table 33, okay? | 好了 把这个摆到三十三号桌 行吗 |
[16:19] | Hello, there. | 你好 这位先生 |
[16:22] | Uh, Mr. White, I presume? | 你是怀特先生 对吗 |
[16:25] | Oh, yes. Hi. I am– Sorry. | 噢 是的 你好 真是…对不起 |
[16:28] | I’ll– I’ll be right down. | 我马上下来 |
[16:41] | Hi. Gale Boetticher. | 你好 我是盖尔·伯蒂彻 |
[16:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:45] | You’re my new lab assistant, I take it. | 你是我新的实验助手 我猜想 |
[16:48] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[16:49] | I suppose you’ll want to hear my qualifications. | 我觉得你会想要了解一下我的资质 |
[16:52] | I have my, uh– my resume here for you. | 我带来了我的简历 在这儿 |
[16:57] | I received my bachelor’s degree from UNM, | 我在新墨西哥大学拿到学士学位 |
[17:00] | my master’s from the University of Colorado. | 研究生学位是在科罗拉多州大学 |
[17:03] | Organic chemistry with a specialty in– | 有机化学系 专攻… |
[17:07] | It’s all right there. | 都写在上面 |
[17:08] | “X-ray crystallography.” | X射线结晶学 |
[17:12] | Really? | 是真的么 |
[17:15] | I could talk about that for hours. | 这玩意儿我可以连续说上好几个小时 |
[17:17] | I would love to. | 我愿意听你讲 |
[17:19] | But, first, I’m curious about this. | 但是 首先 我好奇这是什么 |
[17:25] | That’s a little pet project of mine. | 这是我最喜爱的一个小项目 |
[17:30] | See, in my opinion, | 你看 我认为 |
[17:31] | it’s all about the quinic acid level. | 这全在于奎宁酸含量 |
[17:34] | You want just north of 4,800 milligrams per liter, | 假设只想要每升提取四千八百毫克 |
[17:38] | but if you over-boil to get there, | 但是如果烧煮过度 |
[17:40] | you’re going to leach your tannins. | 丹宁酸会被滤掉 |
[17:42] | Bitterness. Yuck. | 苦味跑了 难喝 |
[17:45] | So I pull a mild vacuum. | 所以 我给它抽了真空 |
[17:47] | That way, I can keep the temperature | 这样 我就可以把温度 |
[17:49] | no higher than 92 C, and uh… | 控制在九十二摄氏度以内 还有… |
[17:55] | let’s see. | 我给你弄点儿 |
[17:57] | Judge for yourself. | 由你自个儿来评判 |
[18:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:21] | My God, that is the best coffee I’ve ever tasted. | 这是我喝过的最美味的咖啡 |
[18:27] | Sumatran beans, | 苏门答腊岛的咖啡豆 |
[18:29] | and I also have to give credit to the grind, | 研磨的功夫也了得 |
[18:31] | but, uh, thank you, Mr. White. | 总之 谢谢夸奖 怀特先生 |
[18:34] | Walt, please. | 沃尔特 |
[18:36] | Call me Walt. | 请叫我沃尔特 |
[18:38] | Huh, why the hell are we making meth? | 我们干吗还用得着制毒呢 |
[19:52] | Tell me, with the phenylacetic acid solution, | 告诉我 用苯乙酸溶液 |
[19:57] | you said 150 drops per minute for the first 10 minutes, | 你说过前十分钟是每分钟一百五十滴 |
[20:02] | and then 90 for the remainder. | 然后剩下的每分钟九十滴 |
[20:04] | Why is that? | 这是为什么呢 |
[20:06] | Well, my thinking is, | 我的想法是 |
[20:09] | by tapering the phenyl, | 通过逐渐减少苯基 |
[20:11] | you get an oilier aqueous layer, and hence– | 得到的涵水层更具油性 于是 |
[20:15] | Better benzene extraction. | 苯的萃取物会更好 |
[20:17] | Exactly. | 说得很对 |
[20:19] | But actually I prefer ether. | 不过我其实更倾向于乙醚 |
[20:21] | Oh. I’ll have it for tomorrow. | 噢 我明天用它试试 |
[20:30] | Gale, I’m wondering how you– | 盖尔 我在想 你是怎么… |
[20:34] | Ended up here. | 沦落至此的 |
[20:36] | Well, actually, I’m still wondering | 尽管实际上 我还没想出来 |
[20:39] | how I ended up here, but, yes. | 我到底是怎么沦落到这儿的 但是 你呢 |
[20:43] | I mean, I can’t imagine | 我是说 我无法想象 |
[20:45] | we strike each other as criminals. | 我俩锒铛入狱互殴的景象 |
[20:47] | Well, there’s crime, and then there’s crime, | 因为犯罪 所以犯罪 |
[20:53] | I suppose. | 我这么认为 |
[20:57] | I’m definitely a libertarian. | 我是个绝对的自由意志论者 |
[20:58] | Consenting adults want what they want, | 赞成成年人的观点 想他们所想 |
[21:01] | and if I’m not supplying it, | 况且即便我不提供帮助 |
[21:03] | they will get it somewhere else. | 他们也能找到别人 |
[21:05] | At least with me, | 可至少在我这里 |
[21:06] | they’re getting exactly what they pay for. | 他们肯定会物超所值 |
[21:08] | No added toxins or adulterants. | 无杂质 不掺假 |
[21:13] | Yeah, I was doing it the way you are supposed to, | 我曾经过着与自己身份相配的生活 |
[21:17] | pursuing my doctorate at Colorado, | 在科大攻读博士学位 |
[21:19] | NSF research grant. | 参与美国国家卫生基金会项目 |
[21:20] | I was on my way, | 我也曾得意一时 |
[21:23] | jumping through hoops, kissing the proper behinds, | 做得比别人多 也受人器重 |
[21:26] | attending to all the non-chemistry | 专注于所有非化学的事情 |
[21:29] | that one finds oneself occupied with. | 搞得自己焦头烂额 |
[21:31] | You know that world. | 你了解那个圈子 |
[21:33] | That is not what I signed on for. | 那才不是我要的生活 |
[21:39] | I love the lab. | 我喜欢实验室 |
[21:45] | Because it’s all still magic. | 因为这里充满魔力 |
[21:46] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[21:50] | Chemistry? | 化学 |
[21:53] | I mean, once you lose that… | 我的意思是 一旦失去那种… |
[21:57] | It is. It is magic. | 确实是 这里是有魔力的地方 |
[22:01] | It still is. | 现在依然如此 |
[22:06] | And all the while I kept thinking | 从始至终我脑子里不断回想着 |
[22:07] | about that great, old Whitman poem. | 那个伟大的老诗人惠特曼 |
[22:10] | “When I Heard the Learn’d Astronomer.” | “当我聆听那位博学的天文学家讲座时” |
[22:13] | Walt Whitman. | 沃尔特·惠特曼 |
[22:14] | I– I don’t know it. | 我不知道这首诗 |
[22:16] | Uh, anyway… | 那算了吧 |
[22:18] | Well, can you recite it? | 你能朗诵它吗 |
[22:23] | Pathetically enough I could. | 可悲得很 我能 |
[22:25] | All right, well… | 好呀 那你念来听听吧 |
[22:28] | No, no, come on. Come on. | 别不好意思 念吧 念吧 |
[22:30] | Yeah? | 我真念了 |
[22:37] | When I heard the learn’d astronomer; | “当我聆听那位博学的天文学家讲座时 |
[22:40] | When the proofs, the figures, | 当那些证明 数据一栏栏地 |
[22:43] | were ranged in columns before me; | 排列在我眼前时 |
[22:45] | When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, | 当那些表格 图解展现在我眼前 |
[22:48] | to add, divide, and measure them; | 要我去加 去减 去测定时 |
[22:51] | When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, | 当我端坐聆听那位天文学家的演说 |
[22:55] | where he lectured with much applause in the lecture-room, | 听着演说室里此起彼伏的掌声时 |
[22:59] | How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; | 我竟莫名其妙的厌倦起来 |
[23:04] | Till rising and gliding out, | 于是我起身悄悄地溜了出去 |
[23:07] | I wander’d off by myself, | 在神秘而潮湿的夜风中 |
[23:09] | In the mystical moist night-air, | 踯躅前行 |
[23:13] | and from time to time, | 一遍又一遍 |
[23:16] | Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars. | 在姣彻的寂静中仰望星空” |
[23:26] | Yes, I am a nerd. | 我承认 我是个书呆子 |
[23:33] | – Bravo. – Thank you. | -太精彩了 -谢谢你 |
[23:39] | Come on, Pinkman. | 来呀 平克曼 |
[23:40] | You little rat busters. | 你个鼠辈混球 |
[23:43] | Get off your lazy ass and go break the law. | 别懒在屋子里 出来犯犯法 |
[24:21] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[24:23] | Are you ever coming home? | 你还要不要回家了 |
[24:24] | Marie, I’m working. All right? | 玛丽 我在工作 行吗 |
[24:26] | Did you find it? The RV? | 找到那辆房车了吗 |
[24:28] | Nope. Working on it, so… | 没 还在找 |
[24:32] | Why can’t you just arrest him, | 为什么不能直接逮捕他 |
[24:33] | make him tell you? | 逼他招呢 |
[24:34] | It’s not that simple, baby. | 宝贝儿 这事没那么简单 |
[24:37] | There’s a little thing called The Constitution. | 有个东西叫宪法的 |
[24:38] | The Constitution… | 宪法… |
[24:44] | This kid, I swear to God, I wish I just could… | 我对天发誓 我真想把这小崽子… |
[24:48] | This is that Pinkman character? | 是那个叫平克曼的吗 |
[24:51] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[24:53] | Positive the little bastard has got an RV, | 我能肯定那辆房车是他的 |
[24:55] | and I just don’t know where he keeps it. | 只是不知道他藏在哪里 |
[24:57] | Until he actually leads me to where… | 只能等他自己露出马脚 |
[24:59] | or does something, I’m stuck here, Marie, | 我陷在这儿了 玛丽 |
[25:02] | so… sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:05] | Well, um… not to bring up ancient history, | 那…不是旧事重提 |
[25:09] | but I for one can think of someone who might know something… | 我只是想到一个人 他可能会了解 |
[25:14] | possibly. | 一点情况 |
[25:16] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[25:18] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:26] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:28] | Oh, hey, buddy. Hey, how you doing? | 喂 老兄 你好 最近怎么样 |
[25:30] | Oh, hey, Hank. What’s up? | 汉克 什么事 |
[25:32] | Listen, I hate to bother you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[25:33] | I just… I just, uh… I just have a quick question. | 只是…只问你一个问题 |
[25:35] | Oh, shoot. | 说吧 |
[25:37] | Now, I’m only asking you this because I’m at a, you know, | 我现在实在是 走投无路了 |
[25:39] | dead-end here potentially. | 所以才求救于你 |
[25:41] | I’m working a case, and, uh… | 我在查一个案子 |
[25:46] | Listen, you gotta know that I would never put you on the spot | 听我说 你要知道 我是最不愿意 |
[25:49] | or make you uncomfortable. | 让你尴尬为难的 |
[25:50] | Hank, you could just cut to the chase. | 汉克 有话直说吧 |
[25:53] | Back when we lost you | 当年你失踪了 |
[25:56] | and I was trying to track you down | 我到处找你的时候 |
[25:58] | through a former student of yours, Jesse Pinkman, | 找到你以前的一个学生 杰西·平克曼 |
[26:00] | now, you know that I know | 向你交个底 我知道 |
[26:03] | that once upon a time he may have dealt you a little weed. | 当初你可能跟他买过大麻 |
[26:06] | Hank… | 汉克 |
[26:08] | Just a little, and I so do not care about that. | 一点点而已 我不介意 |
[26:11] | As far as I’m concerned, you never inhaled, okay? | 据我所知 你从没吸过 好吧 |
[26:13] | Like you said, cut to the chase. | 照你的意思 我们有话直说 |
[26:15] | Do you remember if this Pinkman kid ever had an RV? | 你记不记得平克曼这小子有辆房车 |
[26:24] | You know, a recreational vehicle, | 就是休闲车 |
[26:26] | you know, like a Winnebago-type deal, | 温尼贝戈那种款式 |
[26:28] | brown and beige? | 棕黄条纹的 |
[26:31] | Uh, why? | 问这干嘛 |
[26:35] | Well, it’s a long story, | 这可说来话长 |
[26:36] | but I’m personally of the opinion | 总之据我分析 |
[26:38] | that he’s moved on from weed | 他现在不贩大麻 |
[26:39] | and graduated to selling crystal meth, | 直接卖晶体冰毒了 |
[26:41] | using it as a rolling lab. | 那房车就是他的移动实验室 |
[26:50] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[27:08] | Yo. | 唷 |
[27:14] | What? Mr. White. | 说话呀 怀特老师 |
[27:32] | Hey, how’s my favorite genius? | 喂 我的大天才忙什么呢 |
[27:35] | Is this a secure line? | 这电话安全吗 |
[27:36] | Is this a secure… | 这电话安全吗 |
[27:38] | Yes, what’s with the… | 自然 你怎么… |
[27:39] | Hey, hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
[27:41] | Listen, we’ve got a problem, a DEA problem. | 我们有麻烦了 毒管局找上门了 |
[27:44] | Okay, I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[27:44] | My brother-in-law, he knows about the RV. | 我连襟 他知道房车的事了 |
[27:47] | What RV? | 什么房车 |
[27:49] | Our RV, | 我们的房车 |
[27:50] | the one which contains a meth lab, | 制冰毒的那个 |
[27:52] | which is covered with my fingerprints. | 里面到处都是我的指纹 |
[27:54] | Ring a bell? | 想起来没 |
[27:55] | Okay, what exactly does “Knows about” Mean? | 想起来了 他知道多少 |
[27:57] | Does he have it? Has he searched it? | 他找到车了吗 搜查了吗 |
[27:59] | No, he knows it exists, and he’s trying to find it. | 没有 但他知道有这回事 他正在找 |
[28:01] | He has linked it to Jesse, | 他已经查到杰西了 |
[28:03] | and it’s only a matter of time before he tracks it down, | 找到房车只是时间问题 |
[28:05] | – So -So get rid of it. | -所以 -所以赶紧把它处理掉 |
[28:06] | What are you doing sitting here talking to me for? | 你还不动手跟我说什么呢 |
[28:08] | Better yet, have Pinkman get rid of it. | 最好就是 让平克曼去处理 |
[28:10] | Right? You don’t go near it. | 懂吗 你最好别沾边 |
[28:11] | No, no, listen, my brother-in-law, | 不 听我说 我连襟他 |
[28:13] | he is surveying Jesse’s house. Do you understand? | 正在监视杰西的房子 你明白吗 |
[28:15] | So he might’ve tapped the phones or bugged his house. | 就是说他可能已经监听电话并装了窃听器 |
[28:18] | Plan A, then. | 那就实施计划A |
[28:20] | Go. Get to it before the Feds do. | 出发 在调查局之前找到那车 |
[28:22] | And do what exactly? | 具体怎么处理 |
[28:25] | I mean, what… | 怎么… |
[28:27] | The thing… The thing is the size of a… | 怎么…把房车那么大个的东西 |
[28:31] | it’s RV size. | 处理掉 |
[28:33] | I mean, where do I go to make an RV disappear? | 我哪有本事让房车消失 |
[28:35] | I’m not David Copperfield. | 我又不是大卫·科波菲尔 |
[28:37] | What do I look like, the RV disposal people? | 你问我我问谁 我又不是处理房车的 |
[28:40] | – Did you not plan for this contingency? – No. | -你没计划过这种情况怎么处理 -没 |
[28:43] | Well, next time, plan for it, would you? | 那你下次先计划好 |
[28:45] | The Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button. | 星舰进取号还有自毁键呢 |
[28:47] | – I’m just saying. – Oh, Goss… shut up. | -我的意思是 -够了 闭嘴 |
[28:50] | I’m just saying, you know, | 我的意思是 你看 |
[28:52] | you’re good with tools and all. | 你摆弄工具这么在行 |
[28:53] | Why don’t you invent a water-powered car, you know? | 为什么不发明个水动力车呢 |
[28:59] | If you did that, you would be rolling in it. | 那样的话 就可以开着跑了 |
[29:03] | Socket wrench. | 套筒扳手递我 |
[29:05] | The big one. | 大号的 |
[29:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:09] | You scared of the Arabs? | 你怕那些阿拉伯人 |
[29:18] | Are you out of your mind? Why is this out in the open? | 你们疯啦 这车怎么能开出来 |
[29:20] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[29:21] | He’s… He’s Heisenberg. | 他…他是海森堡 |
[29:22] | Is this drivable? Does it run? | 能开吗 能开走吗 |
[29:23] | Yeah, I was just changing the oil. | 能 我只是换个机油 |
[29:24] | Well, finish it, quickly. | 快换好 |
[29:26] | We’ll wipe it clean and take it out to the desert. | 我们得把它擦干净开到沙漠里去 |
[29:28] | Come here and help me. | 过来帮忙 |
[29:29] | Hold up. What’s this about? | 等等 为什么 |
[29:32] | The DEA, | 毒管局 |
[29:34] | the Drug Enforcement Administration. | 毒品管制局 |
[29:35] | You’ve heard of them, haven’t you? | 听说过吧 |
[29:37] | I know you have. | 我知道你听过 |
[29:38] | They know all about this RV, | 他们知道这辆房车的事了 |
[29:39] | and they’re trying to find it right now. | 现在正在找它 |
[29:43] | I want this off my property now. | 我要它马上离开我的地盘 |
[29:45] | No, no, no, no, no, we have got to destroy the evidence. | 不不不 我们得毁掉证据 |
[29:47] | We’ve got to rig this thing to burn. Do you understand? | 把它拆了烧掉 懂吗 |
[29:49] | Not here you don’t. Just get it the hell out of here. | 不能在这 把这鬼东西弄走 |
[29:51] | Now, listen to me. I need your help, okay? | 听我说 我需要你帮助 |
[29:54] | If I go down, we all go down. | 要是我完了 我们全完蛋 |
[29:55] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[29:58] | All right, just… I know a better way. | 明白 我有更好的办法 |
[30:01] | I know a guy that’ll wipe | 我认识个人 |
[30:02] | this off the planet, no questions asked. | 能让它从此消失 不问来由 |
[30:04] | Call him. | 打电话给他 |
[30:11] | Hey, what about Jesse? | 那杰西怎么办 |
[30:13] | What about him? | 凉拌 |
[30:25] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[30:27] | Wanna hear something weird? | 想听怪事吗 |
[30:28] | Now, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:30] | You get that address. Now, Badger, I don’t care how! | 搞到地址 猴子 不管用什么手段 |
[30:33] | You find out where he’s taking it! | 一定要知道他把车弄到哪儿去 |
[30:40] | Oh, yeah. | 这就对了 |
[31:00] | Excuse me. Are you leaving? | 打扰一下 你们吃好了吗 |
[31:17] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 先生们 打扰一下 |
[31:19] | This booth is for paying customers. | 座位是给消费的客人准备的 |
[31:21] | Cynthia, it’s okay. | 辛西娅 没有关系 |
[31:23] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理 |
[32:01] | 96 97 98 99 100 96, 97, 98, 99, 100. | |
[32:06] | Beyond recovery, right? | 要无法修复 明白吗 |
[32:07] | – Now, beyond recovery means… – I get it. | -无法修复就是… -我知道 |
[32:09] | Beyond recovery. | 无法修复 |
[32:10] | – Obliterated, no evidence. – Hey, don’t worry. | -完全消失 没有证据 -别担心 |
[32:13] | When we’re through with it, | 我们处理过之后 |
[32:14] | it’s going to be about yea big, okay? | 整个车就这么大一块了 怎样 |
[32:16] | Then we flatbed it over to Long Beach, | 然后用平板车运到长滩上 |
[32:18] | ship it across the Pacific. | 再船运到太平洋对岸 |
[32:20] | Chinese turn it into patio furniture, | 中国人会用它来做庭院里的家具 |
[32:23] | so… mind at ease. | 你就放心吧 |
[32:26] | Listen, can you do me a favor? | 你能再帮我个忙吗 |
[32:28] | I’m obviously going to need a ride. | 车没了我不太方便 |
[32:30] | Could you call a cab? | 能帮我叫辆车吗 |
[32:31] | You got it. Pleasure doing business. | 没问题 合作愉快 |
[32:33] | Thank you. I’ll be right behind you. | 谢谢 我马上就来 |
[32:35] | I just need to… | 我只是… |
[33:15] | – The hell you think you’re doing? – Me? | -你在这里干什么 -你问我 |
[33:17] | No, this is mine just as much as yours! | 它对我们两个来说都很重要 |
[33:19] | – You don’t get to just– – Oh, God. Oh, God. | -你休想… -糟了 |
[33:21] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[33:26] | God, they’re out– | 他们来了 |
[33:28] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[33:30] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[33:32] | Who’s here? | 你说谁 |
[33:38] | Oh, no. | 别这样 |
[33:45] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 完了 这下完了 |
[33:48] | You led him right to us. | 是你引他过来的 |
[35:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:13] | Mr. Pinkman, you want to add resisting arrest? | 平克曼先生 你还想加条拒捕的罪名吗 |
[35:16] | We’ll add it. No skin off my ass. | 你没意见我一定照做 我可不在乎 |
[35:20] | Last chance to do it the easy way. | 给你最后一次主动认罪的机会 |
[36:02] | Got a warrant? | 有搜查令吗 |
[36:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:06] | Who are you? What do you know about this RV? | 你是谁啊 知道这辆房车的事吗 |
[36:09] | Well, I’m the owner of this lot, | 我是这个场子的主人 |
[36:11] | which means you’re trespassing on private property. | 也就是说 你正非法入侵私人财产 |
[36:15] | As far as the RV goes, seems to me it’s locked, | 说到那辆旅行房车 我看它是被锁上了 |
[36:18] | which means you’re trying to break and enter, | 你却想破门而入 |
[36:20] | so I say again, you got a warrant? | 所以我再问一遍 你是有搜查令还是怎么的 |
[36:23] | Well, I don’t need one if I’ve got probable cause, | 如果我惹了麻烦 那才需要搜查令 |
[36:27] | counselor. | “问题”先生 |
[36:28] | Probable cause usually relates to vehicles, | 无论车子停着或在干嘛 |
[36:31] | is my understanding, you know, | 都很容易受损 |
[36:32] | traffic stops and whatnot. | 这是我的理解 所以它才在这里 |
[36:34] | See these round rubber things? | 看到这些圆形塑胶的东西吗 |
[36:37] | Wheels. | 轮胎 |
[36:39] | This is a vehicle. | 这是一辆车 |
[36:41] | This is a domicile, a residence, | 这是一处住宅 一个居所 |
[36:45] | and thus protected by the Fourth Amendment | 根据第四修正法案 |
[36:47] | from unlawful search and seizure. | 可以拒绝非法搜查 |
[36:49] | Look buddy, why don’t you just go out and– | 朋友 你何不离开一下… |
[36:51] | Did you see this drive in here? | 你有看到它开进这里吗 |
[36:53] | How do you know it runs? | 你怎么知道它没坏 |
[36:54] | Did you actually witness any wrongdoing? | 你亲眼看到什么失德行为吗 |
[36:57] | It seems to me you’re just out here… | 在我看来 你出现在这里是为了… |
[37:00] | fishing. | 偷车里的东西 |
[37:03] | Don’t see that holding up in a court of law. | 就是到法庭上也没人会赞同这种行为 |
[37:08] | Oh, yeah? | 是嘛 |
[37:11] | Well, look at these. | 过来看看 |
[37:15] | What do those look like to you? | 你觉得这像什么 |
[37:17] | They sure look like bullet holes to me. | 我觉得像是子弹干的 |
[37:20] | There was a firearm discharged inside of this “Domicile.” | 这个”住宅”曾经发生过交火事件 |
[37:25] | Willing to bet there’s a judge or two out there | 要打赌有几个法官会认为 |
[37:26] | who’d see that as probable cause, but I’ll tell you what. | 这是意外 听好了 |
[37:28] | Why don’t you call the Albuquerque police– | 你应该向阿尔伯克基市警方报案… |
[37:30] | How could you have known that they were there | 在你撕开胶布前 |
[37:33] | before you took off the tape? | 你怎么知道那里有弹孔 |
[37:36] | What? | 你说什么 |
[37:37] | How could you have known that they were there | 在你撕开胶布前 |
[37:40] | before you took off the tape? | 你怎么知道那里有弹孔 |
[37:42] | Say it. Say it. | 就这么说 |
[37:47] | How could you have known that | 在你撕开胶布前 |
[37:48] | they were there before you took off the tape? | 你怎么知道那里有弹孔 |
[37:50] | That’s right. | 里面说的没错 |
[37:52] | Probable cause needs to be readily apparent. | 显而易见 这种情况有很多种可能 |
[37:57] | There’s somebody in there. | 里面有人 |
[38:00] | …private domicile and I won’t be harassed. | …这里是私人住宅 我不想被骚扰 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I’ll tell you what, Pinkman. | 听好了 平克曼 |
[38:02] | Probable cause or no, I’ll give you three seconds | 管它是不是意外 我给你三秒钟时间 |
[38:05] | to get your ass out here. | 滚出来 |
[38:07] | 1 2… 1, 2– | |
[38:09] | This is my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed. | 这里是我的私人住宅 别骚扰我 |
[38:13] | Bitch. | 衰人 |
[38:25] | Fine. You want your warrant? | 你要搜查令嘛 简单 |
[38:29] | I’ll have my guys bring it out here | 我会让弟兄们送来 |
[38:31] | and deliver it to you on a little satin pillow. | 连同牢房一起送给你 |
[38:33] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[38:34] | I waited this long. Wait a little longer. | 我已经等了很久了 再等会也无妨 |
[38:59] | Hey, Vicky. | 维姬 |
[39:00] | Yeah, Schrader. | 对 施拉德 |
[39:01] | Give me Merkert, will you? | 我找Merkert 谢谢 |
[39:13] | You know, I say– | 我想… |
[39:16] | I say we just ram him. All right? | 直接撞他 怎么样 |
[39:20] | I mean, we, uh– | 我们… |
[39:21] | we– we start her up | 发动车子 |
[39:25] | and just ram the shit out of his truck. | 直接撞烂他的破车 |
[39:27] | We make our escape. Right? | 我们就能逃跑了 |
[39:35] | Yeah, he’d, uh– | 当然了 他会… |
[39:37] | he’d shoot me in the head. | 他会一枪崩了我 |
[39:40] | Yeah, he’d shoot me in the head. | 他会崩了我 |
[39:43] | So what do we do, man, huh? | 我们该怎么办 |
[39:47] | What do we– | 我们… |
[39:48] | What? | 你想到什么了 |
[39:52] | Please tell me you got something. | 你是不是有办法了 |
[40:01] | Yeah, I got something. | 对 是有个点子 |
[40:15] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[40:17] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[40:43] | Is this Mr. Henry R. Schrader? | 是亨利·R·施拉德先生吗 |
[40:46] | Yeah. Who’s this? | 对 你是哪位 |
[40:48] | Sir, this is Officer Elaine Tanner with the Albuquerque Police. | 我是阿尔伯克基市警署的伊莲·坦纳警官 |
[40:51] | Is your wife Marie Schrader? | 玛丽·施拉德是你的妻子吗 |
[40:53] | Yes, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[40:55] | I’m sorry to inform you that | 我很遗憾地通知你 |
[40:57] | your wife’s been in an automobile accident. | 你妻子发生了汽车事故 |
[40:59] | She’s being airlifted to Los Ranchos Medical Center | 她正被送往Los Ranchos医疗中心 |
[41:01] | and should be arriving there shortly. | 即将抵达 |
[41:06] | How is she? What’s her condition? | 她怎么样 情况如何 |
[41:07] | I don’t, um… | 我并不是… |
[41:09] | have the most current information, sir, | 我不知道她的最新情况 |
[41:11] | but I think you might want to get there as soon as possible. | 希望你尽快前往那里 |
[41:16] | You’re going to have to start paying me more. | 你得给我加钱了 |
[42:16] | – Marie? – I’m just checking in. | -玛丽 -我刚到家 |
[42:18] | I’d love to have some idea | 我打来问问 |
[42:19] | of whether I should cook dinner or not. | 要不要我准备晚餐 |
[42:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:23] | Yeah. Why? | 我很好 怎么了 |
[42:30] | Hank? What’s up? | 汉克 发生什么了 |