时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I am awake. | 我很清醒 |
[00:10] | You are not how I remember you from class. | 你跟课堂上那会儿完全不一样了 |
[00:12] | I mean, like, not at all. | 我说 真的 完全不像你了 |
[00:22] | Dude, this isn’t even 7 grand. | 老兄 这些连七千都不到 |
[00:24] | My guy wants 85. | 我那兄弟要八千五呢 |
[00:28] | This is all the money I have in the world. | 这是我所有的钱了 |
[00:31] | You are a drug dealer. Negotiate. | 你不是毒贩嘛 讨价还价呀 |
[00:36] | Buy the RV. | 把房车买回来 |
[00:39] | We start tomorrow. | 我们明天开工 |
[00:50] | Work it, work it, baby. | 来吧 来吧 宝贝儿 |
[00:52] | Yo, this is sick, brother. | 唷 哥们 你太变态了 |
[00:54] | Totally. | 那是自然 |
[00:55] | God. Yo, Jesse. | 老天 杰西老弟 |
[00:57] | I got these two fine ladies want to participate. | 我这里有两个美女也想加入哦 |
[01:01] | You got the funds? | 你银子够吗 |
[01:03] | Oh, I got the funds. | 老子有的是银子 |
[01:04] | Hey, would you ladies like to meet my fat stack? | 美女们来看看老子底子够不够厚呀 |
[01:10] | Get in here. Come on. | 快过来 来吧 |
[01:14] | Hey, yo, yo. | 唷 你 |
[01:16] | Yo, you got champagne? | 唷 有香槟没有 |
[01:17] | None of that cheap stuff. | 不要便宜货 |
[01:19] | I want the expensive shit. | 老子要死贵的那种 |
[01:20] | Don Perig-non. | 唐培里侬的 |
[01:22] | It’s 400 a bottle. | 400块一瓶 |
[01:23] | Oh, well, in that case, | 既然如此 |
[01:25] | I’ll only have two. | 那就只要两瓶好了 |
[01:27] | Oh, and I want the tall, skinny glasses. | 还有 要那种细细的高脚杯 |
[01:30] | I like those skinny glasses. | 老子喜欢细高脚杯 |
[01:31] | That’s what James Bond drinks. | 詹姆斯·邦德喝啥咱喝啥 |
[01:34] | Mofos, I’m all about that. | 杂种们 老子就这么牛 |
[01:37] | Yo, Jesse, man, I gotta ask. | 我说 杰西老弟 我很好奇 |
[01:40] | Where’d you get all the cheddar? | 你的票子从哪儿来的 |
[01:42] | Must be moving mad volume. | 肯定是走了狗屎运了 |
[01:44] | It’s totally funny. | 说来搞笑 |
[01:46] | You want to know what’s funny? | 你知道最搞笑的是什么 |
[01:47] | What’s funny? | 是什么 |
[01:48] | This old dude, he gave it to me. | 有个老家伙 他白送我的 |
[01:50] | – What? – He gave it tme. | -什么 -他白送我的 |
[01:51] | It’s, like, his entire life savings. | 这些钱是他一辈子的积蓄 |
[01:53] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么呀 |
[01:55] | Because he’s a dumb-ass. That’s why. | 因为他是个老傻帽 就因为这个 |
[01:57] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[02:01] | Yes! Whoo! All right, living large, players. | 来吧 浪子们 长命百岁 |
[03:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:09] | No, thank you. | 不 该我谢你 |
[03:15] | That was… | 这可真是… |
[03:22] | …awesome, bro. | 爽歪了 伙计 |
[03:25] | Later. | 回见 |
[03:28] | Oh, man. | 老哥 |
[03:30] | Oh, I’m so dead. | 我死定了 |
[03:32] | I only got… oh, damn. | 我只剩下…该死的 |
[03:38] | I only got, like, 1,400. | 只剩下 一千四了 |
[03:42] | Waffle House, yeah. | 华夫屋夜总会也不错 |
[03:45] | No, man. | 不是 老哥 |
[03:48] | I’m supposed to use that dude’s money to buy an RV. | 那哥们给我钱 是让我买房车的 |
[03:51] | What you want with an RV for? | 你要房车干什么 |
[03:54] | ‘Cause it’s like… | 就是… |
[03:56] | It’s like… never mind. | 就是…你别管了 |
[04:01] | Jesus. | 老天哪 |
[04:03] | Now I’ve got to, like, leave town | 我没辙了 只能 出城跑路 |
[04:05] | or change my identity or something. | 隐姓埋名什么的了 |
[04:08] | Guy’s blackmailing me. | 那家伙敲诈我 |
[04:11] | He’s got, like, a criminal mind, yo. | 他那人…就是一凶犯 |
[04:16] | RV, huh? | 房车是不 |
[04:18] | I can hook you up, bro. | 老弟 我能帮你搞定 |
[04:20] | I can totally get you an RV. | 哥给你搞辆房车 |
[04:22] | No, I need it today… now. | 不成 我今天就要 现在就要 |
[04:25] | No problem. Let’s go. | 没问题 咱走 |
[04:28] | You’re telling me you can get me an RV? | 你真能帮我搞辆房车 |
[04:31] | For 1,400 at 6 in the morning? | 大早上6点钟 只花一千四百块么 |
[05:17] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[05:18] | So do I need to sign something or something? | 用不用签个字什么的 |
[05:20] | Nah, it’s, like, a no-paperwork-type deal. | 不用 这叫无协议交易 |
[05:28] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 很荣幸跟你做生意 |
[05:32] | Come on, we gotta bounce. | 走吧 该闪了 |
[05:34] | – What? – For real, yo. Get it out of here. | -什么 -真的 唷 开车走呀 |
[06:26] | Oh, my God, | 我的上帝 |
[06:29] | I love this floor. | 我爱死这地板了 |
[06:32] | This feels fantastic. | 脚感棒得不行 |
[06:36] | Can you control the temperature? | 温度是可控的吗 |
[06:39] | Uh, yeah, there should be a switch right next to you there. | 是啊 你手边应该有个开关 |
[06:43] | It’s a thermostat. | 就是调温度的 |
[06:49] | Ted… | 泰德 |
[06:52] | This has got to be | 这一定是 |
[06:54] | the most amazing invention ever. | 历史上最伟大的发明 |
[06:58] | I know. Contractor talked me into it. | 我知道 装修包工头劝我装的 |
[07:02] | Seemed kind of extravagant, | 看起来有点奢侈 |
[07:04] | but I gotta tell you, | 可是这东西真是 |
[07:07] | once you try it, you can’t go back. | 用了一次 你就忘不掉了 |
[07:11] | I can never find anything in this Buick. | 我就永远没这种命 |
[07:16] | You know, you could leave a few things here if you want. | 愿意的话 你可以把东西放在这里 |
[07:45] | Why don’t you go get your dad? | 去叫你爸来吃饭吧 |
[07:47] | Sure. | 好 |
[07:56] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[07:59] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[08:01] | Uh, yeah. | 什么事 |
[08:03] | Um, Mom’s asking, | 妈妈问你 |
[08:05] | want to come to dinner? | 要来吃晚饭吗 |
[08:08] | Uh, yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上就来 |
[08:16] | You’re not listening to me. I don’t know. | 你没在听我讲话 我不知道 |
[08:18] | Yeah, right, like you don’t know. | 是啊 你倒装得像 |
[08:21] | Wha… What did I just say? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[08:23] | Give me the phone. Give it. | 电话给我 给我 |
[08:24] | Like you didn’t make some deal behind my back. | 你没背着我跟人做交易吗 |
[08:27] | Correct. I did not. | 对的 我没有 |
[08:29] | I was sitting at a stoplight, | 我当时正在等红灯 |
[08:31] | minding my own business, when the man th… | 想我自己的事 那个… |
[08:34] | uh, the man… | 那个人 |
[08:35] | the kid threw a bag of money through my window. | 那个孩子就往我车窗里扔了一包钱 |
[08:38] | Whatever, man. You owe me that money. | 我才不管 那钱是我的 你欠我 |
[08:40] | – Let me talk to him. – I owe you… | -让我跟他讲 -我不欠你 |
[08:41] | I owe you nothing, | 我什么都不欠你的 |
[08:44] | and I will get to the bottom of this. Trust me. | 这件事情我会查清楚 你要信任我 |
[08:46] | Trust you? | 信任你 |
[08:47] | Trust you? That’s a good one. | 信任你 这可真是好主意 |
[08:48] | Yeah, yeah, that’s what I’m going to do. | 好呀 好呀 我就信任你 |
[08:50] | You want to talk about trust, Jesse? | 杰西 你还想跟我谈信任么 |
[08:51] | Let’s talk about trust. | 那咱们谈谈信任 |
[08:53] | I told you not to cook my formula, | 我告诉你不要用我的配方 |
[08:55] | and you went ahead and did it anyway. | 可你自顾自的就用了 |
[08:57] | Cause I never said I wouldn’t cook it | 我又没跟你保证我不用 |
[08:59] | Cause it ain’t yours. It’s ours. Plural, bitch. | 配方又不是你的 是我们共有 懂吗 贱人 |
[09:03] | You did not have my permission. | 你未经我的允许 |
[09:05] | Alls I know is I got half the money I’m due, | 我只知道 我只得了该得的一半 |
[09:08] | and you got the rest. | 剩下的都进了你腰包 |
[09:09] | Escalating… You’re escalating. | 太过了 你这是狮子大开口 |
[09:11] | Escalate this. You know what? | 我就开了怎么着 你给我听着 |
[09:13] | My meth, my money! | 毒是我制的 钱是我赚的 |
[09:15] | I will be a one-man glass factory. | 是我一个人里里外外 |
[09:17] | I will rock that RV 24… | 全天24小时闷在房车里… |
[10:23] | It’s buttoned up tight. | 封得太严 |
[10:25] | Can’t see a damn thing. | 毛都瞧不见 |
[10:27] | I ain’t feeling it. | 我觉得不像 |
[10:30] | No smoke, no smell, no waste. | 没烟 没味道 没废弃物 |
[10:32] | There’s no cook. | 不可能是制毒的 |
[10:34] | Could be they’re setting up. | 可能是他们做的局 |
[10:36] | I heard movement inside. | 我听见里面有动静 |
[10:38] | I say we call it a night, | 我看今晚就这样吧 |
[10:40] | come back with a search warrant. | 有了搜查证再来 |
[10:41] | I’m not letting this sucker out of my sight. | 不能让这浑球溜出我的视线 |
[10:45] | There’s got to be a way. | 一定有办法的 |
[10:47] | There’s got to be a way. There’s got to be a way. | 一定有办法 一定有办法 |
[11:50] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[11:52] | What the hell you doing up there? | 你他妈的在那里干什么 |
[11:53] | – You some kind of a pervert? – Shit. | -你这个变态 -操 |
[12:17] | Go back to your trailers. Everything’s okay. | 回到车上去 一切都很顺利 |
[12:24] | Guy’s VFW. He’s cool. | 那人是退伍军人 他很酷 |
[12:26] | All right, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 听好了 |
[12:27] | We’re gonna check out a couple more. | 我们得再进一步调查那对情侣 |
[12:28] | Then we’re gonna call it a morning. Okay? What do you say? | 差不多就一上午的时间 你觉得怎么样 |
[12:30] | Can’t. Gotta get home. | 不行 我要回家 |
[12:32] | Why, you leave your balls in your wife’s purse or what? | 怎么 得了气管炎还是怎么了 |
[12:35] | Gotta pack. | 我要回去整理东西 |
[12:39] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[12:42] | Texas. | 德克萨斯州 |
[13:04] | Hey, there. | 是谁啊 |
[13:07] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[13:12] | Hank? | 汉克是你吗 |
[13:25] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[13:29] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[13:30] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:32] | How did it go last night? | 昨晚怎么样 |
[13:34] | Good. | 不错 |
[13:35] | Catch the bad guys? | 抓到犯人了吗 |
[13:37] | Uh, nope. | 没有 |
[13:40] | Want me to make you some breakfast? | 要我给你做早餐吗 |
[13:41] | Nah. I’m– | 不用了 我… |
[13:45] | I’m heading back out after this. | 我洗完澡就得回去 |
[13:47] | Now? | 马上么 |
[13:49] | You worked all night. | 你整晚都在工作 |
[13:50] | Get some sleep, Hank. | 你得睡一会 汉克 |
[13:52] | Those RVs aren’t going anywhere. | 那些休闲车跑不了多远的 |
[13:53] | They’re recreational vehicles, Marie. | 那是旅行房车 玛丽 |
[13:55] | That’s what they do. | 它们就是用来旅游的 |
[13:57] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[14:01] | I spoke with Blanca. | 我和布朗卡谈过了 |
[14:03] | She said that Steven’s going to El Paso? | 她说史蒂芬会去埃尔帕索那里 是这样么 |
[14:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:13] | I was just wondering how you feel about that. | 我想知道对此你有什么看法 |
[14:17] | I turned it down. | 我拒绝了 |
[14:18] | End of story. | 事情结束了 |
[14:20] | Good, good. | 好的 好的 |
[14:21] | Jesus, God knows I’m relieved. | 我终于可以松一口气了 |
[14:23] | Yeah, well, I needed some time here | 是的 我得留在这里 |
[14:25] | because I’m deep into this investigation | 进行深入调查 |
[14:27] | and couldn’t do both, | 但不能两头兼顾 |
[14:29] | so I made a judgment call. | 所以我擅自做了决定 |
[14:38] | You know that you can talk to me about things, right? | 你知道你可以向我倾诉 对吧 |
[14:41] | You don’t have to go through this alone. | 你不必独自承担这一切 |
[14:46] | Do you ask me which lead bib to put on someone | 你都要把人逼死了 |
[14:49] | before you nuke them? | 还管这点屁事么 |
[14:51] | Jesus, Marie. | 上帝 玛丽 |
[14:53] | I made a decision. | 我决定好了 |
[14:55] | I’m not going through anything. | 我不想讨论这些事了 |
[14:57] | I’m doing my job. | 我只想做好我的工作 |
[14:59] | I would like– | 我想… |
[15:01] | I know, I know, a condo in Georgetown. I know. | 我知道 你想在乔治敦有套公寓嘛 |
[15:04] | If you would let me finish, | 如果你让我说完 |
[15:05] | I was going to say I’d like to be included. | 我原本打算说我愿意听你发牢骚 |
[15:10] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[15:12] | Don’t you worry about my career. | 你不用为我的事业担心 |
[15:15] | My career is just fine. | 没出啥问题 |
[15:18] | Did you not want to go? | 你不想去吗 |
[15:23] | I don’t blame you. I just– | 我没有责备的意思 我只是… |
[15:24] | Aren’t you late for work or something? | 你上班或者去哪儿要晚了吧 |
[15:27] | I mean, what happened last time, | 我是说 上次发生的事情 |
[15:28] | it would make perfect sense | 那样的经历 |
[15:29] | for you to not want to go back. | 会让你再也不想回到那里 |
[15:31] | I’m on to some important stuff right here, right now, | 眼下我于此有要务在身 |
[15:34] | and Mexico doesn’t have a damn thing to do with it. | 跟墨西哥州没有丝毫关系 |
[15:36] | Anyone who doubts that– | 总是有人怀疑 |
[15:38] | I’m doing some actual good out here, | 我一直都表现出色 |
[15:40] | and all I get are these bullshit accusations! | 但我得到的只有无耻诽谤 |
[15:43] | What, everyone thinks I’m jerking off on this thing? Fine. | 为什么每个人都觉得我在游手好闲 |
[15:47] | But I’m onto something. I know it. | 我勤勤恳恳的工作 我知道我做的很好 |
[15:49] | You understand me? | 你能理解我么 |
[15:51] | You hear me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[16:01] | What exactly is this? | 这是什么意思 |
[16:08] | I’ll tell you what I think it is. | 我来告诉你我认为这是什么 |
[16:15] | A ploy. A ploy to get me cooking again… | 小花招 让我再次制毒的小花招 |
[16:18] | And an obvious one at that. | 很明显就是这样 |
[16:20] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[16:22] | As if I would seriously believe you would hire an addict. | 就像我很确定你会雇佣瘾君子 |
[16:27] | Jesse Pinkman? | 杰西·平克曼吗 |
[16:29] | Recovering or not– | 你可以选择解释与否 |
[16:30] | You vouched for him previously. | 之前你为他做担保 |
[16:32] | I took you at your word. | 我相信了你的承诺 |
[16:33] | No, no, no, no, let me be clear. | 不 不 让我澄清一下 |
[16:35] | Let me be perfectly clear. | 一五一十的解释给你听 |
[16:38] | Jesse was capable of working under my supervision. | 在我的监督下 杰西可以胜任工作 |
[16:42] | Trusting him with a solo venture, | 而凭此相信他可以单独制度 |
[16:47] | that’s quite another matter. | 则是另一回事 |
[16:52] | How he could possibly produce | 没有我 他只能制造出 |
[16:54] | anything other than a mediocre product at best. | 二流的产品 |
[16:57] | I am told his product was more or less consistent | 据我所知 他的产品的确有点 |
[17:01] | with the quality I had come to expect. | 未达到我预期的质量 |
[17:03] | More or less? | 有点儿 |
[17:06] | More or less? Really? | 有点儿 你是说真的吗 |
[17:09] | Wow. | 真没想到 |
[17:12] | Boy, that is the– | 伙计 那真是… |
[17:14] | Talk about setting the bar low. | 我们能否抛开成见 |
[17:18] | Except you don’t do that– | 除非你不想这样 |
[17:21] | set the bar low. | 不计前嫌 |
[17:24] | Therefore, what conclusion am I left to draw? Hm? | 那么 我应该得出什么结论 |
[17:29] | That you believe | 你坚信 |
[17:31] | I have some proprietary kind of selfishness | 在我的配方专利问题上 |
[17:35] | about my own formula. | 我很自私 |
[17:37] | Hm? | 是这样吗 |
[17:38] | Some sort of overweening pride, I suppose, | 我猜你是觉得 |
[17:43] | that you think | 我的高傲自大 |
[17:44] | simply overwhelms me, | 拖累了我 |
[17:48] | clouds my judgment. | 蒙蔽了我的双眼 |
[17:51] | But it doesn’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[17:52] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[17:55] | I simply respect the chemistry. | 我只不过是在向化学致敬 |
[17:59] | The chemistry must be respected. | 这门科学必须受到尊重 |
[18:05] | I apologize for being so transparent. | 我为我之前的态度向你道歉 |
[18:11] | Would you take a drive with me? | 你愿意跟我跑一趟吗 |
[18:14] | I’d like to show you something. | 我想给你看些东西 |
[19:00] | Hi. Is everything okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[19:02] | She’s already finished an entire bottle, | 她刚喝完一整瓶 |
[19:04] | but she still seemed hungry. Than she fell asleep. | 但看起来还很饿 后来她睡着了 |
[19:07] | I was thinking I’d give her another when she wakes up. | 我想等她醒来后再给她喝一瓶 |
[19:10] | Yeah– yeah, yeah, absolutely. | 好的好的 当然可以 |
[19:11] | Absolutely. Fatten that baby up. | 没问题 把宝宝养的白白胖胖的 |
[19:14] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[19:20] | Um…was that it? | 恩 就这些吗 |
[19:23] | So where are you. Are you at work? | 你在哪里 在工作吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m at work. | 是的 我正在工作 |
[19:28] | I– I shouldn’t be much longer. | 我不能讲太久 |
[19:29] | Is that okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[19:30] | You know I love my little Pookums. | 你知道我很爱这个小小粉嫩宝贝 |
[19:32] | You can leave her with me for the next 18 years | 我想 今后的18年 |
[19:35] | as far as I’m concerned. | 都可以由我来照顾她 |
[19:37] | Great. | 太好了 |
[19:39] | Thanks, Marie. | 谢谢你 玛丽 |
[19:44] | Are you– Are you sure you’re okay? | 你…确定没有问题了吗 |
[19:48] | Sweetie, what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[19:50] | Come on. | 告诉我吧 |
[19:52] | It’s Hank. | 是汉克 |
[19:54] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[19:56] | I don’t know how to talk to him. | 我不知道 该如何与他交流 |
[20:01] | I don’t know what to say to him anymore. | 我不知道还能和他说什么 |
[20:03] | I don’t know how to– | 我不知道… |
[20:05] | Ever since El Paso– | 自从埃尔帕索… |
[20:06] | Ever since maybe before… | 可能更早… |
[20:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:12] | God knows he went through a lot down there. | 天知道他在那里到底遭受了什么 |
[20:15] | People blown up right in front of him, | 同事就在他眼前被炸死 |
[20:17] | blood everywhere, | 血溅得到处都是 |
[20:21] | and last week | 上个星期 |
[20:23] | El Paso said they want him back. | 埃尔帕索说想要他归队 |
[20:24] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[20:26] | He’s not going. Steve Gomez is going in his place, and… | 他没有答应 史蒂芬·戈麦斯会顶替他 |
[20:31] | I don’t know how I feel about that. | 我也不清楚自己的想法 |
[20:35] | Well, he’s certainly a lot safer up here, isn’t he? | 留在这里他肯定更安全 不是么 |
[20:37] | Of course, and I want him safe. | 当然 但我希望他一切平安 |
[20:41] | I can’t tell what he wants. | 我不知道他想要什么 |
[20:43] | He won’t talk to me. | 他从来不向我提起 |
[20:46] | He hardly even comes home. | 他几乎不回家 |
[20:47] | He works all day, all night. | 没日没夜的工作 |
[20:49] | Barely eats, barely speaks to me. | 几乎不吃东西 也不怎么和我说话 |
[20:52] | It’s like something’s eating him away from inside. | 就好像有什么东西把他掏空了一样 |
[20:55] | He’s just not the same. | 他变了 |
[20:57] | He’s not. | 变了很多 |
[21:00] | Facing death, it changes a person. | 直面死亡 人会改变很多 |
[21:02] | It has to, don’t you think? | 肯定是这样 你觉得呢 |
[21:05] | I guess you’ve notice a change in Walt. | 我猜你也注意到沃尔特的变化了 |
[21:40] | Please. | 请进 |
[22:58] | What is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[23:02] | Your new lab. | 你的新实验室 |
[23:42] | My God. | 天啊 |
[23:55] | Thorium oxide… | 钍氧化物 |
[23:58] | for a catalyst bed. | 用作催化剂床层 |
[24:02] | Look at the size of this reaction vessel. | 看看这反应器尺寸 |
[24:06] | Why, that’s got — that’s got to be 1,200 liters. | 怎么会有1200升这么大的容积 |
[24:13] | Where– Where– | 你 你 |
[24:14] | How did you know how to put this all together? | 你怎么知道如何把这些组合在一起的 |
[24:19] | I had excellent help, as will you. | 有像你一样的高人相助 |
[24:26] | Quite a lot of planning went into this. | 为这可筹划了好一阵子 |
[24:29] | I would say so. | 我看也是 |
[24:32] | The laundry upstairs– | 楼上的洗衣房 |
[24:33] | I’ve owned it for years. | 我经营多年了 |
[24:35] | It receives large | 每周都会收到 |
[24:36] | chemical deliveries on a weekly basis, detergent and such. | 大量洗涤剂之类的东西 |
[24:39] | There is nothing suspicious about it, | 完全不惹人怀疑 |
[24:43] | and my employees, to be sure, | 当然 我的手下 |
[24:45] | are well-trained, trustworthy. | 都训练有素 值得信赖 |
[24:49] | The filtration system is state-of-the-art. | 空气过滤系统是最新进的 |
[24:52] | It will vent nothing but clean, odorless steam, | 它只会排放出干净无味的蒸汽 |
[24:55] | just as the laundry does, | 就和普通洗衣房的蒸汽一样 |
[24:56] | and through the very same stacks. | 排烟管道也是一样的 |
[25:00] | I need 200 pounds per week | 我每周需要200磅[约92千克] |
[25:04] | to make this economically viable. | 这样才能维持这里的开销 |
[25:08] | You would choose your own hours, of course, | 当然 只要你完成每周的任务 |
[25:10] | come and go as you please | 你可以自己安排时间 |
[25:13] | so long as the quota is met. | 想来就来 想走便走 |
[25:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:38] | The answer is still no. | 我还是不同意 |
[25:46] | I have made a series of very bad decisions, | 我已经做了一系列错误的决定 |
[25:52] | and I cannot make another one. | 不能再继续错下去了 |
[25:54] | Why did you make these decisions? | 你为什么做了那些决定 |
[25:56] | For the good of my family. | 为了我的家庭 |
[25:59] | Then they weren’t bad decisions. | 那么那些决定就没有错 |
[26:04] | What does a man do, Walter? | 沃尔特 男人应该做什么 |
[26:11] | A man provides for his family. | 男人要挣钱养家 |
[26:14] | This cost me my family. | 但这勾当让我失去了家庭 |
[26:17] | When you have children, you always have family. | 只要你的孩子在 家就在 |
[26:20] | They will always be your priority, your responsibility, | 他们就是你最关心的 是你的责任 |
[26:23] | and a man– a man provides. | 作为男人 就要养家糊口 |
[26:30] | And he does it | 就算他不被理解 |
[26:31] | even when he’s not appreciated | 不受尊敬 |
[26:34] | or respected | 甚至不再被爱着 |
[26:37] | or even loved. | 他依然要这么做 |
[26:39] | He simply bears up, and he does it… | 他就这么担起一切 毫无怨言 |
[26:45] | because he’s a man. | 只因 他是男人 |
[27:08] | Any chance we could grab a quick bite? | 要不要随便吃点 |
[27:11] | Thai place around the corner’s pretty good. | 街角的泰国菜馆很不错 |
[27:13] | Um, I really gotta head home. | 我真的得回家了 |
[27:18] | All right, rain check, then. | 好吧 那改天吧 |
[27:41] | She said it was the tofu. | 她说那是豆腐 |
[27:46] | Whatever. She’s still cute anyways. | 不管怎么说 她真可爱 |
[27:52] | Uh, great– great dinner, Mom. | 晚饭很棒 妈妈 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:02] | Um, can I be– can I be excused? | 我能离开一下吗 |
[28:06] | To do homework or to play videogames? | 做作业还是玩游戏 |
[28:08] | I can multitask. | 我能一心二用 |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:12] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[29:02] | You want to take her? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[29:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:15] | Give me something, Andy. Come on. | 说点什么 安迪 快点 |
[30:25] | Welded onto the back of a house. Wow, that’s classy. | 房车被焊进了一栋房子的后面 真经典 |
[30:30] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[30:32] | Okay. Okay, thanks. | 好的好的 谢谢 |
[30:48] | Hey, Janice. Janice. | 喂 詹妮斯 詹妮斯 |
[30:53] | That the last one? | 最后一辆吗 |
[30:55] | Sorry, Hank. That’s all DMV had– | 抱歉 汉克 车管所注册的就这么多 |
[30:57] | 29 early ’80s Bounders registered in New Mexico. | 一共29辆注册在新墨西哥州的80年代房车 |
[31:01] | Could you check again? | 你能再核对一遍吗 |
[31:02] | Now? | 现在么 |
[31:05] | Can I do it after the party? | 派对完了我再弄行吗 |
[31:07] | Janice, I’m– | 詹妮斯 我… |
[31:09] | I’m dead in the water here. | 我彻底歇菜了 |
[31:11] | Okay, I’ll check. | 好吧 我会再核对的 |
[31:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:32] | Gomie, time for the little bird to fly the nest, huh? | 格米 小鸟要出巢了 |
[31:38] | They got the right guy for the job, | 他们真是选对了人 |
[31:40] | specially since the bean-speak comes natural and all. | 尤其是要和那些墨西哥人打交道 |
[31:42] | Wanna know how to say “Get bent” In Spanish? | 想知道西班牙语里”去死吧”怎么说吗 |
[31:46] | Just don’t go native on me, all right? | 别怪我老土 行吗 |
[31:51] | Oh, uh– | 哦 对了 |
[31:53] | Hey, uh– | 伙计 |
[31:56] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:59] | Know your enemy and all. | 知己知彼 百战不殆 |
[32:10] | Fight the good fight, brother. | 好好打一仗 兄弟 |
[32:12] | I will. | 我会的 |
[32:16] | What have we got to drink around here? | 有喝的吗 |
[32:27] | Your hunch was right. | 你的直觉是对的 |
[32:29] | One more RV. | 还有一辆房车 |
[32:32] | DMV said the registration wasn’t renewed, | 车管所说注册没有续期 |
[32:34] | but then they realized it was never filed | 之后他们意识到 这辆车要么注册成非运营车辆 |
[32:36] | as non-operational or destroyed. | 要么就是被销毁了 |
[32:38] | No police report, either. | 也没有警方的报告 |
[34:06] | I just don’t know | 我现在真的不知道 |
[34:08] | what the hell I’m doing anymore, you know? | 自己到底在干什么 明白么 |
[34:11] | It’s like I’m paralyzed, | 我好像被困住了 |
[34:13] | like if I take a step in any direction, | 不论我采取怎样的行动 |
[34:16] | I’m going to make a spectacular mistake. | 都会犯下一个严重的错误 |
[34:22] | God, I could go for a glass of wine about now. | 天啊 我真想借酒浇愁 |
[34:26] | You want to go to– | 你想去… |
[34:29] | Sorry, never mind. | 算了 别在意 |
[34:33] | Anyway, breaking news is | 不管怎么说 有个事 |
[34:37] | I am sleeping with my boss, | 我现在和我的老板上床 |
[34:40] | and I don’t know why. | 但我不知道为什么 |
[34:42] | – Wow. – Yep. | -哇 -是啊 |
[34:49] | That’s a lie. | 我撒谎了 |
[34:50] | I do know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[34:55] | I mean, he’s a lovely guy. | 他是个有魅力的男人 |
[34:58] | He’s– He’s a really good person, | 他是个很好的人 |
[35:01] | but, I mean, it’s not like we’re ever gonna– | 但是我们并不会…. |
[35:07] | Somehow, and I can’t actually believe it, | 不知怎么的 我自己也不能相信 |
[35:11] | but my entire family | 但我全家 |
[35:14] | sees me as some sort of– | 都说我是… |
[35:18] | my own sister, | 我亲妹妹 |
[35:19] | my brother-in-law. | 我妹夫 |
[35:21] | My teenage son tells me I’m a bitch. | 我那十多岁的儿子都说我是个婊子 |
[35:28] | And you say tell him the truth. | 你让我告诉他真相 |
[35:32] | Tell him about his father, | 告诉他 他爸爸是究竟是怎样的人 |
[35:36] | but I can’t…ever. | 我做不到 |
[35:41] | How could I? | 我怎么能 |
[35:42] | And this man that I’m seeing, | 现在和我上床的这个人 |
[35:44] | you know, as wrong as I know it is, | 尽管我知道这不对 |
[35:47] | as much as I know I’m probably doing it | 但我仍然要这么做 |
[35:49] | just to make Walt leave me, | 我想让沃尔特离开我 |
[35:50] | it is the only thing in my day | 一天中 这是唯一不令我 |
[35:55] | where I don’t feel… | 感到自己正在… |
[36:00] | like I’m… | 正在… |
[36:04] | drowning. | 沉沦的事情 |
[36:08] | So he knows about this other man? | 他知道你外面有男人的咯 |
[36:12] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[36:14] | So then he’ll sign? | 他会签离婚文件吗 |
[36:18] | Um, Walt says he’s not going anywhere, | 沃尔特说他哪也不会去 |
[36:23] | so that’s a– | 所以 |
[36:24] | that’s a really brilliant gambit on my part. | 这招对付我太管用了 |
[36:26] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[36:28] | Genius. | 聪明 |
[36:39] | He keeps money in the house. | 他把钱藏在家里 |
[36:43] | Your husband, the drug dealer? | 你丈夫 那个毒贩 |
[36:46] | How much money? | 有多少钱 |
[36:49] | I didn’t count it. | 我没数 |
[36:51] | It’s– It’s heavy. | 钱很重 |
[36:54] | The bag where he keeps it. | 都放在一个包里 |
[36:59] | Are you asking my permission to spend this money? | 你是在求我让你花那笔钱吗 |
[37:03] | No. God, no. | 不 天啊 不是 |
[37:05] | I– No, I’m just, you know– | 不 我只是 |
[37:08] | I’m just trying to just talk it through. That’s– | 我不过是想谈谈而已 |
[37:11] | Let me just say that I’m half as qualified | 我得说明一点 在律师这做心理辅导 |
[37:14] | and twice the price of a therapist. | 可是双倍的价钱 一半的疗效 |
[37:16] | There is nothing to discuss here, Skyler. | 这没什么好讨论的 斯凯勒 |
[37:18] | I’m just saying, you know? | 我只是陈述 |
[37:19] | We have a history. | 我们曾是夫妻 |
[37:23] | He’s the father of my children, | 他还是孩子的父亲 |
[37:25] | and maybe what he did, he– | 可能他的所作所为 |
[37:28] | He did it for the family. Right? | 是为了这个家 对吧 |
[37:31] | Well, guess what. | 好吧 动动脑子 |
[37:32] | That is one enormous load of horse shit. | 这完全是胡扯 |
[37:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:37] | I’m going to spell this out as simply as I can for you. | 我得简单为你说明一下 |
[37:40] | You are a fool | 你要是在那屋子 |
[37:41] | to stay in that house | 再多呆一分钟 |
[37:43] | one minute longer. | 你就是一个大笨蛋 |
[37:45] | If your husband won’t leave, then you go. | 他不走就你走 |
[37:47] | You are now an accessory after the fact. | 你现在可犯了知情罪了 |
[37:50] | You are culpable. | 会被判刑 |
[37:51] | You, your children, | 你 还有孩子 |
[37:53] | you could lose everything you own. | 你们会一无所有 |
[37:55] | Do you understand? | 懂吗 |
[37:57] | All courtesy of this criminal | 你不离婚 |
[37:59] | you refuse to divorce. | 就是在包容罪犯 |
[38:02] | I didn’t marry a criminal. | 我并没有嫁给一个罪犯 |
[38:04] | Well, you’re married to one now. | 但现在是了 |
[39:27] | Hows about we run through this thing one more time, | 我们再练习一遍 |
[39:29] | especially the part where I do all the talking | 特别是该由我说话的地方 |
[39:31] | and you don’t say jack? | 你别插嘴 |
[39:32] | Oh, I’m going to say jack. | 我就要插嘴 |
[39:34] | I’m going to say plenty. | 还要大说特说 |
[39:35] | What did we say about escalating, huh? | 我们这是在互相较劲吗 |
[39:37] | Who’s got your back here, hm? | 过去是谁为你擦屁股的 |
[39:39] | Me. All right? I’m going to take care of things. | 是我 好了 这事我来搞定 |
[39:41] | Hey, what are the parameters | 可你打算怎么让自己 |
[39:43] | of this sobriety thing you got going? | 能够一直保持清醒呢 |
[39:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:46] | Can you take a Xanax? | 你能吃安宁神吗 |
[39:47] | ‘Cause I got a drawer full of them. | 我这儿有一抽屉 |
[39:49] | I get them from my “Chiropractor.” | “脊椎神经医师”给我配的 |
[39:53] | Vietnamese, 5 foot tall, | 越南人 1米52 |
[39:55] | she adjusts you to completion. | 她能让你安眠到天亮 |
[39:59] | Her name’s Kim Nu Suong, | 她叫金玉霜 |
[40:01] | as delicious as it sounds. | 人如其名 |
[40:05] | I should give you her card. | 我该把她的名片给你 |
[40:08] | To hell with this. | 让这些玩意见鬼去吧 |
[40:13] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[40:19] | Hello, Walt. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[40:21] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:23] | Please, have a seat… here. | 请坐这边 |
[40:27] | Mr. Pinkman, if you will. | 平克曼先生 你也请坐 |
[40:30] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[40:33] | Gentlemen, if we could come to some accommodation here now. | 先生们 如果我们都已达成共识 |
[40:36] | There’s always a way to oil everyone’s lock. | 那么一切都将迎刃而解 |
[40:38] | This young man | 这位年轻小伙 |
[40:40] | is prepared to offer you | 很善心地打算为你 |
[40:41] | a sweetheart of a deal doing precisely nothing. | 提供分红 |
[40:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[40:46] | 10 percent of all future profits | 他以后独自制毒所得 |
[40:48] | from his solo venture | 收益的10%归你 |
[40:51] | is money you get paid for walking down to the mailbox. | 你只需直接去信箱拿这笔钱就好 |
[40:55] | Consider it a gesture of respect | 只管把它当成 |
[40:58] | for your valuable contributions | 对于你目前所做的贡献 |
[40:59] | to the business thus far. | 而表示的一份心意吧 |
[41:01] | I’m sure you’ll agree that’s fair. | 我肯定你会欣然接受 |
[41:03] | That’s charity, is what that is. | 就是笔施舍费 |
[41:06] | I do all the work. | 所有事都由我搞定 |
[41:08] | He sits around on his fat a– judging people. | 他则无所事事 说长道短 |
[41:11] | Hey, hey, hey. Escalating. | 喂 喂 别火上浇油 |
[41:13] | Stop. | 够了 |
[41:15] | So here’s that, | 大致就是这样 |
[41:16] | but then there’s one small detail. | 但出了点小问题 |
[41:19] | Clearly a mistake was made | 显然我们的联络人 |
[41:21] | on the part of our mutual associate | 出了点状况 |
[41:22] | when he paid you half of Jesse’s earnings. | 他把杰西挣的另一半钱给了你 |
[41:25] | He must not have realized that you two | 他显然还不知道 |
[41:27] | had come to a parting of the ways. | 你们俩已经分道扬镳了 |
[41:29] | Take it. It belongs to you. | 拿去 归你了 |
[41:32] | You’re damn right it belongs to me. | 你他妈太对了 本来就是我的 |
[41:34] | I knew I could count on you boys to play nice. | 我就知道你们俩客气着呢 |
[41:37] | That’s– That almost brings a tear to my eye. | 快把我感动地泪流满面了 |
[41:39] | Enjoy it. Spend it in good health. | 尽情享用吧 趁着年轻 |
[41:43] | That is the last money you’ll ever earn in this business. | 这是你在这行的最后一桶金了 |
[41:48] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你他妈什么意思 |
[41:49] | Well, I hate to break it to you, Jesse, | 好吧 我本不想讲清楚 杰西 |
[41:54] | but our mutual associate | 但我们的联络人 |
[41:57] | was only using you to get to me. | 只是利用你 找到我而已 |
[42:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[42:03] | You see, he needs someone with expertise, | 正如你所见 他更需要有此专长的人 |
[42:08] | someone who knows what he’s doing. | 一个清楚他意图的人 |
[42:10] | In other words, he needs me. | 换句话说 他需要的是我 |
[42:15] | You’re telling me you’re cooking again? | 你是想说 你又开始制毒了吗 |
[42:17] | Yeah, uh– | 正是 |
[42:20] | How should I put this? | 该怎么向你解释呢 |
[42:23] | I’m in. You’re out. | 我入伙了 你出局了 |
[42:31] | Whoa, whoa, Walt, hold on there. | 沃尔特 等一下 |
[42:33] | Uh, what was the offer, | 冒昧地问一句 |
[42:35] | if I may ask? | 报酬是多少 |
[42:38] | It’s, uh, 3 million for three months of my time. | 三个月 三百万 |
[42:42] | What You’re gonna need that money laundered, right? | 你需要把这些钱洗白吧 |
[42:45] | I mean, of course. | 理所当然 |
[42:46] | What was our deal before? | 我们之前怎么说的 |
[42:47] | 17 percent. That’s a shade high. | 17% 有点虚高 |
[42:49] | Let’s settle on an even 15. | 那就15%吧 |
[42:52] | That’s a nice round number. | 这个数不错 |
[42:53] | 5% 5 percent. | |
[42:54] | – 14’s fair. – 5. | -14%也很公平 -5% |
[42:56] | -13% -5% – 13. – 5. | |
[42:57] | 12. For old time’s sake, 12. | 12% 看在以往情面上 12% |
[42:59] | 5% 5. | |
[43:00] | I’m a reasonable guy. It’s a short-term deal. | 我是个通情达理的人 而且是短期合作 |
[43:03] | 10 even, | 那就10%吧 |
[43:04] | but I can’t go any lower and still respect myself. | 不能再低了 给我点面子 |
[43:07] | – 5. – What in the hell just happened? | -就5%吧 -这是怎么一回事 |
[43:09] | You’re my lawyer, not his! | 你是我的律师 不是他的 |
[43:12] | That’s the way of the world, kid. | 这就是现实 孩子 |
[43:13] | You go with the winner. | 弱肉强食 |
[43:16] | You think this’ll stop me from cooking? | 你以为这样就能让我罢手吗 |
[43:18] | Cook whatever you like… | 悉听尊便 |
[43:20] | As long as it’s that ridiculous “Chili P” Or some other drek, | 继续加你的辣椒面或是其他垃圾 |
[43:24] | but don’t even think about using my formula. | 但别妄想用我的配方 |
[43:27] | Just try and stop me, bitch. | 尽管放马过来吧 贱人 |
[44:21] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[44:22] | Hi, there, uh, Mrs. Ortega? | 是奥尔特加夫人吗 |
[44:24] | Yes. | 是我 |
[44:25] | Hi, I’m Hank Schrader. | 你好 我是汉克·施拉德 |
[44:26] | I’m with the Drug Enforcement Administration. | 毒品缉私局警员 |
[44:28] | We’re interested in an RV | 我们正在调查一辆休闲车 |
[44:30] | that’s registered to your name and address. | 是用你的名字和地址注册 |
[44:32] | Uh, do you have an RV? | 你买过休闲车吗 |
[44:35] | I did. | 我买过 |
[44:36] | It was stolen months ago. | 但几个月前被偷了 |
[44:39] | Stolen, huh? | 被偷了 |
[44:42] | Well, then I’m curious as to | 对此我很好奇 |
[44:43] | why the theft was never reported. | 为何失窃没有上报呢 |
[44:45] | I’m not seeing any records of it with the police or the DMV. | 在警局或是车管所并没有相关记录 |
[44:48] | I just… didn’t get around to it. | 我没有时间 |
[44:51] | May I ask why? | 我能问问原因吗 |
[44:55] | I mean it’s a– it’s a great way to get the family together | 有了车 就能和家人 |
[44:58] | for an affordable vacation. | 一起平价出游 |
[44:59] | It must’ve been quite a blow when it went missing. | 所以车子丢了 你一定很心痛 |
[45:01] | It was. | 确实如此 |
[45:04] | Do you have any ideas at all | 你觉得 |
[45:06] | who might’ve taken it? | 会是谁偷了车子呢 |
[45:10] | I didn’t want him arrested. | 我不想看他被捕 |
[45:13] | He ran with a bad crowd, | 他虽终日与坏人厮混 |
[45:14] | but he was never a bad person. | 但本质不坏 |
[45:17] | I thought he could turn his life around. | 我相信他会重新做人 |
[45:20] | Who are we talking about, Mrs. Ortega? | 你说的是谁 奥尔特加夫人 |
[45:22] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[45:25] | I’d really like to speak with him. | 我真的很想和他谈谈 |
[45:28] | He’s passed away. | 他去世了 |
[45:29] | He was shot two months ago. | 两个月前被人枪杀 |
[45:34] | What was your son’s name? | 你儿子叫什么名字 |
[45:35] | Christian. | 克里斯蒂安 |
[45:36] | Christian Ortega. | 克里斯蒂安·奥尔特加 |
[45:40] | Was his nickname “Combo”? | 他的绰号是康宝吗 |
[45:52] | Thanks for this. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你的配合 感激之至 |