时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:38] | He’s still breathing. | 他还活着 |
[04:41] | By the looks of him, he has no idea how close he came. | 看他的样子 似乎并不知情 |
[04:45] | I’m assuming Saul Goodman doesn’t need to know. | 我猜索尔·古德曼不必知晓 |
[04:50] | Mum’s the word. | 只字不提 |
[05:31] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[05:48] | Hang on, baby. | 稍等片刻 宝贝 |
[06:02] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:04] | Walt, are you in the house? | 沃尔特 你在家里吗 |
[06:08] | Oh, hey, Skyler. | 你好 斯凯勒 |
[06:10] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 我在家 |
[06:13] | What– What the hell are you doing in there? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[06:16] | I’m back. | 我搬回来了 |
[06:17] | No. No, you’re not back. | 不不 你不能搬回来 |
[06:20] | Walt, you’re not back. | 沃尔特 你不能搬回来 |
[06:21] | Get– Get– Get out of there. | 给 我 滚出去 |
[06:23] | Well, it’s– it’s my house, too, Skyler. | 这也是我的家 斯凯勒 |
[06:25] | I’m staying. End of story. | 我要住这儿 就这样 |
[06:28] | We had an agreement. | 我们有过协议 |
[06:30] | I didn’t agree to anything. | 我什么也没同意 |
[06:32] | Now, look, just come on inside, | 听着 先进屋吧 |
[06:34] | and we’ll talk this through, okay? | 我们好好谈谈好吗 |
[06:35] | No. No. There’s nothing to talk about. | 不用了 我们之间没什么好谈了 |
[06:39] | I am not coming in there until you get out. | 你不滚出去 我是不会踏进家里一步的 |
[06:44] | Well… | 好吧 |
[06:46] | suit yourself. | 你请自便 |
[06:48] | Walt. Walt? | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[07:16] | What is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经 |
[07:18] | Skyler, I have every right to be here. | 斯凯勒 我有权住在家里 |
[07:21] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[07:23] | You don’t live here anymore. | 你不能再住这家了 |
[07:25] | We’re getting a divorce. | 我们离婚了 |
[07:26] | I don’t agree to a divorce. | 我没同意离婚 |
[07:28] | It’s not up to you. | 由不得你 |
[07:31] | If you don’t get out of here right now, | 如果你不马上离开 |
[07:34] | I’m going to call the police | 我就报警 |
[07:36] | and I’m going to tell them everything. | 然后把一切都告诉他们 |
[07:39] | I mean it, Walt. | 我说到做到 沃尔特 |
[07:45] | There’s the phone. | 电话在那边 |
[08:05] | It’s ringing. | 正在接通 |
[08:12] | Albuquerque Police Department, | 阿尔布开克警局 |
[08:14] | Operator #314B. How may I help you? | 我是314B号话务员 有什么能为您效劳 |
[08:19] | Albuquerque Police Department, how may I help you? | 阿尔布开克警局 有什么能为您效劳 |
[08:23] | Yes, I– I want to report a disturbance, please. | 我要报警 我被人骚扰 |
[08:28] | No, no, it’s not– it’s not exactly– | 也不算是骚扰 |
[08:31] | It’s, um… | 是 |
[08:33] | It’s a domestic issue. | 是家庭纠纷 |
[08:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:42] | They’re connecting me. | 他们正在询问我 |
[08:45] | Right hand to God, I will tell them. | 我发誓 我会全盘托出 |
[08:48] | Do what you have to do, Skyler. | 做你该做的吧 斯凯勒 |
[08:52] | This family is everything to me. | 这个家是我的一切 |
[08:56] | Without it, I have nothing to lose. | 失去了家 我还有什么好怕的 |
[08:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | Yes, my name is Skyler White. | 喂 我叫斯凯勒·怀特 |
[09:06] | I need police assistance at my home right away. | 现在我家急需警察的帮助 |
[09:09] | My– | 我的 |
[09:11] | soon-to-be ex-husband broke into my house, | 即将成为前夫的男人闯入我家 |
[09:15] | and I need an officer to come and remove him. | 我需要警察来协助将他赶走 |
[09:20] | It’s 308 Negra Arroyo Lane. | 我的地址是尼格拉阿罗约路308号 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:31] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[09:38] | They’re coming. | 他们马上就来了 |
[10:29] | Oh… Dad’s here? | 爸爸回来啦 |
[10:30] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:32] | Hey, son, come here. | 好儿子 过来 |
[10:34] | How are you? | 你过得好吗 |
[10:36] | Are– Are you back for good? | 你…你回来长住了吗 |
[10:38] | Why– Why are you home so soon? | 你…你怎么这么早就回来了 |
[10:41] | I– I’m not. | 我…我没有啊 |
[10:45] | Hey, I am starving. How about a grilled cheese? | 我超饿 来点焗芝士三文治怎么样 |
[10:47] | – Yeah, sure. – You want one, too? | -好啊 当然 -你也要一份吗 |
[10:49] | Walter, your dad and I have something we need to discuss. | 沃尔特 我和你爸爸有些事要谈 |
[10:52] | When your sandwich is ready, | 你的三明治做好时 |
[10:54] | I’ll bring it to your– to your room. | 我给你拿到你的…你的屋里 |
[10:56] | Mom, can’t it wait? | 妈妈 能等一等吗 |
[10:58] | I haven’t seen Dad in, like, forever. | 我感觉已经好久好久没有见过爸爸了 |
[11:01] | Walter– | 沃尔特 |
[11:18] | So are you gonna be at work tomorrow? | 那你明天要去上班吗 |
[11:21] | Yeah, that’s the plan. | 是的 我打算去上班 |
[11:37] | Hello, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[11:38] | We were called about a disturbance? | 我们来处理一起骚扰事件 |
[11:39] | It’s more of a trespassing situation, really, but– | 其实更准确说是擅自进入 但是… |
[11:45] | Yeah, that was me. | 是的 是我报的警 |
[11:46] | You called the cops on dad? | 你居然报警抓爸爸 |
[11:54] | I, uh– I came home from work, | 我…我下班回家 |
[11:57] | and he was back. | 看见他回来了 |
[11:58] | He just moved back into the house. | 他就这样搬回来住了 |
[12:01] | And I asked him to leave, but he won’t listen. | 然后我叫他离开 但他不听 |
[12:05] | I just– | 我只是 |
[12:07] | I– I want him out. | 我…我想让他离开 |
[12:09] | I want him out of the house. | 我想让他离开这个家 |
[12:11] | Okay, Mrs. White. There’s a couple of questions | 好的 怀特女士 有几个问题 |
[12:13] | I need to ask you right off the bat. | 需要你立刻回答 |
[12:15] | It’s very important that you answer them honestly. | 你必须如实回答 这很重要 |
[12:17] | Did he strike you? | 他打你了吗 |
[12:19] | No. | 没有 |
[12:20] | Has he ever hit you? | 他曾经打过你吗 |
[12:22] | No. This is not about violence. | 没有 这和家庭暴力无关 |
[12:24] | This is about trespassing, | 只是擅自进入 |
[12:27] | about him being here against my will. | 是他违背我个人意愿的擅自闯入 |
[12:30] | Okay. Trespassing. | 好的 擅自闯入 |
[12:31] | You’re divorced, then? | 你们离婚了吗 |
[12:33] | No, working on it. | 没有 正着手进行 |
[12:35] | Right now we’re separated. | 现在我们处于分居中 |
[12:37] | Legally separated? | 法定分居吗 |
[12:40] | Well, there’s not a court order, if that’s what you mean, | 如果你是指法院指令的分居 不是的 |
[12:42] | but we’ve been living apart for almost two weeks, give or take– | 但我们已经分居了两周左右的时间 |
[12:46] | I changed the locks. | 我换了锁 |
[12:47] | Isn’t that breaking and entering? | 难道这不算破门而入吗 |
[12:50] | Whose name is on the title to the house? | 这栋房子归谁名下 |
[12:51] | Both of us. It’s jointly owned. | 我们两个人的 是共同所有 |
[12:55] | We can’t arrest a man for breaking into his own house, | 我们不能因他闯入自己的房子而逮捕他 |
[12:58] | not without a court order | 除非有法院指令 |
[12:59] | requiring he stays away from the premises, | 要求他远离上述房屋的情况 |
[13:01] | unless he’s threatened you or the kids in any way. | 又或者他曾以任何方式威胁你或孩子 |
[13:03] | No, not– | 不 没有 |
[13:05] | not physically, but having him in the house is just– | 没有身体上的威胁 但让他留在这栋房子里 |
[13:09] | It’s not a good thing. | 不是件好事 |
[13:12] | – Excuse me. – Don’t cry. Daddy’s here. | -不好意思 -别哭了 爸爸在这儿呢 |
[13:15] | I got her, honey. | 我来哄她 亲爱的 |
[13:17] | Oh, come here. | 爸爸抱 |
[13:18] | There we go. | 这样好了吧 |
[13:20] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[13:22] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[13:24] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[13:25] | Oh, that was it. | 真乖 |
[13:28] | I’m sorry, Officer. Where were we? | 我很抱歉 长官 我们说到哪儿了 |
[13:31] | Disagreements. | 意见分歧 |
[13:32] | Yeah, so we’ve had our share of that. | 是的 我们在很多事情上有争议 |
[13:36] | Um, I– I haven’t… | 我…我没有 |
[13:39] | I haven’t been the most attentive husband lately. | 近来 我不是一个体贴的丈夫 |
[13:44] | Mrs. White, would this be easier | 怀特女士 如果我们到外面谈的话 |
[13:47] | if we stepped outside for a minute? | 对你来说会不会好受些 |
[13:52] | No. | 不用了 |
[13:54] | No. | 不用了 |
[13:56] | I’m fine right here. | 我在这儿很好 |
[13:58] | I’m gonna level with you, ma’am. | 我跟你说实话 女士 |
[14:00] | If you want your husband out of the house, | 如果你想让你的丈夫离开这栋房子 |
[14:02] | you’re gonna have to help me out. | 你必须得和我合作 |
[14:04] | Is it possible maybe he’s broken any laws that you know of? | 你是否知道 他有没有触犯过某条法律 |
[14:07] | Anything at all. | 任何违法的事 |
[14:09] | Anything that we can work with here, just tell me. | 任何我们可以用到的 直说无妨 |
[14:11] | Even if you’ve just got a suspicion of wrongdoing, | 即使你认为他有犯法的嫌疑也行 |
[14:14] | I can work with that. | 会有用的 |
[14:15] | I’ll get him out of the house for you. | 我能以此将他赶出去 |
[14:17] | What’s your take on all this? | 你对这事有什么看法吗 |
[14:19] | It– It’s my mom’s fault. | 是…是我妈妈的错 |
[14:23] | I–she won’t even say what my dad did | 我 她都没说过我爸爸做错了什么 |
[14:26] | and it’s because he didn’t do anything. | 事实是他什么都没做错 |
[14:29] | I don’t know why she’s being this way. | 我不懂她为什么要这样 |
[14:32] | My– My dad– | 我的…我的爸爸 |
[14:34] | …he is a great guy. | 他是个好人 |
[14:42] | Mrs. White? | 怀特女士 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 我很抱歉 女士 |
[14:48] | There’s no legal basis for us to remove your husband from the house. | 没有法律依据便不能将你的丈夫赶出去 |
[14:53] | Next time you feel like things are getting out of control, | 下次你觉得事情要失控时 |
[14:56] | you should call this number. | 就打这个电话 |
[14:57] | It’s the family hotline. | 这是家庭专线 |
[15:00] | I’d really look into some counseling. | 我很愿意为你提供咨询 |
[15:04] | Best of luck to you folks. | 祝你们好运 |
[15:06] | Listen, thank you, officers. We’re sorry. | 多谢 长官 抱歉让你们跑一趟 |
[15:16] | Why do you got to… | 你为什么要… |
[15:18] | Why do you got to do this to Dad? | 你为什么要这么对爸爸 |
[15:20] | Jr.Wait. Come on. | 小沃尔特 等等 |
[15:21] | Don’t blame your mother for this. | 不要怪你妈妈 |
[15:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:47] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[16:32] | He lives! | 他还活着 |
[16:33] | Happy housewarming, kid. | 恭喜乔迁 小子 |
[16:35] | – Don’t look so glad to see me. – Thanks. | -看见我别这么开心 -谢谢 |
[16:38] | Interesting decor. | 装修不错 |
[16:40] | It’s, uh, subtle. | 说来有趣 |
[16:42] | The whole minimalist thing never really blew my hair back, | 我对简约艺术一直不感冒 |
[16:47] | So, how are you doing? | 过得怎么样 |
[16:49] | You staying clean? | 没吸毒吧 |
[16:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:54] | I was kind of worried that you were back to old habits, | 一直没有你的消息 我担心你 |
[16:56] | since I didn’t hear from you, you know? | 旧瘾复发来着 |
[16:59] | Realize how stupid it is | 你有没有意识到 |
[17:01] | to ignore your counsel’s phone calls? | 不接自己律师的电话很愚蠢呢 |
[17:03] | What if I was trying to warn you | 若我来电话警告你毒品缉私局 |
[17:04] | that the DEA was going to kick down your door? | 要上门来抓你呢 |
[17:06] | I mean, what then, huh? | 我是说 那可怎么办哪 |
[17:08] | Why don’t you spare me the sermon | 别拐弯抹角了 |
[17:09] | and get to why you’re here? | 直说你来干嘛吧 |
[17:11] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | Remember the other day | 记不记得那天 |
[17:14] | when I brought up the idea | 我跟你提过 |
[17:15] | of you getting back in touch with your, uh, partner? | 让你和老搭档联络联络 |
[17:17] | Well, I kind of wanted to refloat that boat. | 我想重新解释一下 |
[17:20] | I’m not suggesting that you yourself get back to cooking, | 我没有让你继续制毒的意思 |
[17:23] | I mean, you being in rehab and all. | 我明白你金盆洗手了 |
[17:25] | I only want you to convince the master chef to do his thing, | 我只是想让你 劝劝首席毒师重操旧业 |
[17:29] | So what do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[17:32] | Sure, man. Whatever. | 知道了 伙计 随你 |
[17:34] | Okay. Whatever what? | 别呀 什么随我 |
[17:35] | I mean, you going to call him? | 你会不会给他打电话 |
[17:38] | I said I’ll handle it. | 我说了 交给我了 |
[17:40] | Now bounce, will you? | 走吧 成不 |
[17:41] | Please? | 请吧 |
[17:42] | Final thought. | 最后一句 |
[17:45] | Look at this place. | 看看这房子 |
[17:47] | You’re house poor. | 空无一物的 |
[17:48] | You got no bankroll. | 你又没有经济来源 |
[17:49] | If you get the maestro cooking again, | 你要是能让大毒师重新制毒 |
[17:51] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我必有重谢 |
[17:55] | Call him. | 打电话给他 |
[18:43] | Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something, | 喂 如果你想向我推销东西 |
[18:45] | I’ve got four little words for you… | 我给你四个字 |
[18:46] | Do not call list. | 谢绝推销 |
[18:48] | However, if you’re cool, leave it at the beep. | 如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言 |
[19:13] | Schrader. | 施拉德 |
[19:15] | Yes, Sir? Yeah, what’s up? | 是我 长官 什么事 |
[19:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:24] | That’s great news, Sir. Thank you. | 真是好消息 谢谢长官 |
[19:27] | Ah, yeah, yeah. Absolutely. | 好的 好的 当然 |
[19:29] | You can bet on that. | 那是一定的 |
[19:31] | Hey, listen, thanks again, Sir. | 再次谢谢你 长官 |
[19:33] | I really appreciate you stepping to the plate. | 非常感谢你帮我这个大忙 |
[19:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:40] | You going to keep me in suspense or what? | 你就打算让我蒙在鼓里吗 |
[19:42] | What’s the good news? | 什么好消息 |
[19:43] | Merkert called in a couple of favors. | 默克特来电话告诉我好消息 |
[19:45] | El Paso wants me back. Aaah! | 埃尔帕索让我回去 |
[19:47] | Hey, man, congrats, man. That’s fantastic. | 恭喜了老兄 太棒了 |
[19:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:11] | Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something, | 喂 如果你想向我推销东西 |
[26:13] | I’ve got four little words for you… | 我给你四个字 |
[26:14] | Do not call list. | 谢绝推销 |
[26:15] | However, if you’re cool, leave it at the beep. | 如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言 |
[26:30] | Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something, | 喂 如果你想向我推销东西 |
[26:31] | I’ve got four little words for you… | 我给你四个字 |
[26:33] | Do not call list. | 谢绝推销 |
[26:34] | However, if you’re cool, leave it at the beep. | 如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言 |
[26:40] | Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something, | 喂 如果你想向我推销东西 |
[26:41] | I’ve got four little words for you… | 我给你四个字 |
[27:24] | Oh, swtheart. | 亲爱的 |
[27:25] | Oh, sweetie, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 宝贝对不起 对不起 |
[27:28] | It’s okay. It’s okay, my girl. | 没事 没事了 宝贝 |
[27:32] | Oh, yes. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[27:35] | It’s okay. Mama’s got you. | 没事了 妈妈就在这 |
[27:38] | Oh, Mama’s got you, yeah. | 妈妈就在这 |
[27:41] | Yes. Oh. | 睡吧睡吧 |
[27:46] | Skyler, want some help? | 斯凯勒 要我帮忙吗 |
[27:59] | Skyler, can I use the bathroom? | 斯凯勒 我能用下洗手间吗 |
[28:15] | God. | 我的老天 |
[28:36] | What do you mean? Against your will? | 你说的什么意思 跟你作对吗 |
[28:37] | Yes. Very much against my will. | 是的 还相当顽固 |
[28:40] | He just…He…he showed right back up, | 他突然就回来了 |
[28:42] | and he…he doesn’t want a divorce. | 而且他也不同意离婚 |
[28:44] | Won’t even consider it. | 毫不犹豫的反对了 |
[28:47] | I…I called the police on him. | 我甚至打电话让警察带他走 |
[28:51] | I…I was…I was so close… | 我甚至差点就 |
[28:55] | So close to what? | 差点怎么了 |
[28:56] | Nothing. Never mind. | 没什么 算了 |
[28:59] | Skyler, I can’t advise you properly | 斯凯勒 如果你不告诉我真相 |
[29:02] | if you don’t give me all the facts. | 我无法帮到你 |
[29:03] | Understand I am bound by the attorney-client privilege | 根据律师与当事人的保密协议 |
[29:07] | to keep everything you tell me a secret. | 我必须为你守口如瓶 |
[29:09] | I can’t tell a soul unless you authorize me to. | 未经你同意 我不会泄露只字片语 |
[29:13] | Even if it’s something illegal? | 就算是非法的 你也可以保密吗 |
[29:16] | Especially if it’s illegal. | 非法的事 尤其保密 |
[29:19] | I’m your lawyer, not the police. | 我是你的律师 不是警察 |
[29:20] | My job is to protect you. | 我的工作就是保护你 |
[29:32] | My husband makes meth. | 我丈夫私造甲基苯丙胺 |
[29:37] | Methamphetamine. | 就是冰毒 |
[29:42] | Your husband’s a drug dealer. | 你丈夫是毒贩 |
[29:44] | A manufacturer. | 他只是生产毒品 |
[29:45] | Technically, they, uh, | 在行话里 |
[29:48] | they– they call them cooks. | 叫做毒师 |
[29:51] | I looked it up on the Internet. | 我是在网上找的 |
[29:53] | This is my advice, and you should take it. | 我给你个忠告 并希望你能听取 |
[29:57] | Sue your husband for divorce immediately. | 马上向法院申请离婚 |
[30:00] | Let me go to the police | 然后我就到警局 |
[30:01] | and tell them what you’ve just told me. | 举报你刚才告诉我的事 |
[30:04] | I’ll go in ex parte | 我这边呢 |
[30:05] | and get a restraining order from the court today. | 最快今天就能拿到法院的限制令 |
[30:08] | If he comes anywhere near you and your children, | 只要他企图接近你或你的孩子 |
[30:10] | he goes straight to jail, no questions asked. | 无需多言 立刻被抓进监狱 |
[30:13] | This is a no-brainer. | 毋庸置疑 |
[30:14] | It’s the best thing for you and your family. | 这样做对你和你的家庭最有利 |
[30:20] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[30:24] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[30:26] | I don’t want my son to find out | 我不想让我儿子发现 |
[30:30] | that his father is a criminal. | 他的父亲是个罪犯 |
[30:32] | I just… | 我只是 |
[30:36] | I can’t do that to him. | 我不能这样对他 |
[30:37] | In the end, it may not be up to you. | 到最后可能就由不得你了 |
[30:41] | Drug dealers have a way of getting caught. | 毒贩终究逃不过法律制裁的 |
[30:46] | Walt has lung cancer. | 沃尔特患有肺癌 |
[30:50] | His treatment bought him some time, | 治疗虽然控制住了他的病情 |
[30:52] | but the doctors, they all say | 但医生们都说 |
[30:53] | that sooner or later– | 迟早他都会… |
[30:56] | But I can’t see why | 连我自己都不清楚 |
[30:58] | I should lay all this on my family | 为什么家里发生了这些事 |
[31:00] | when…things may… | 但我却 |
[31:06] | resolve themselves on their own | 让其放任自流 |
[31:10] | without anyone else knowing. | 而又不惊动其他人 |
[31:20] | Man, did I lose a bet or something? | 伙计 我跟你打赌输了钱吗 |
[31:25] | What are we doing in this shore? | 干嘛要带我来这种地方 |
[31:26] | Just relax, will you? | 没事的 放轻松 |
[31:27] | Relax? This is the kind of place you get knifed. | 放轻松 在这种鬼地方稍有不慎就被捅死 |
[31:30] | We should have went to Chili’s, man. | 来这还不如去”小辣椒” |
[31:32] | All right, already. Jesus. | 伙计 既来之则安之 |
[31:33] | Outback Steakhouse. | 牛排餐厅也不错 |
[31:35] | It’s not too late. | 现在去也不晚啊 |
[31:36] | They got that Blooming Onion. | 他们那有开胃洋葱条 |
[31:38] | What’s wrong with spicing things up a little bit, huh? | 偶尔吃点辣的有什么关系呢 |
[31:41] | This spice looks like it’s been through a couple of guys already. | 这辣椒像被人吃过一样恶心 |
[31:45] | So when are you headed back down to El Paso? | 你准备什么时候回埃尔帕索 |
[31:48] | Uh, you know, | 你知道 |
[31:49] | between the packing and errands and, uh, | 打包收拾再交接班 |
[31:52] | getting my ducks in a row, maybe, um, a week or two. | 再把事情安排好 估计还得一两周吧 |
[31:55] | A week or two? Come on, man. | 还要一两周 拜托 伙计 |
[31:57] | I’d be dying to get back in the action. | 要是我早麻利地回去了 |
[31:59] | Yeah, well, it’s not like there’s nothing going on up here. | 是啊 但这边也还有工作要做完啊 |
[32:02] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:03] | There ain’t jack going on up here. | 这里能有什么事 |
[32:05] | It’s quiet as hell. | 风平浪静 |
[32:07] | I’m going to hit the head. | 我去洗把脸 |
[32:41] | Those two over there. | 那边的两个家伙 |
[32:44] | I think they’re holding. | 我觉得他们身上有货 |
[32:48] | Man, in this place, the bartender’s probably holding. | 伙计 这种鬼地方 酒保身上都可能有货 |
[32:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:56] | Whoa. What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[32:57] | Calling APD. What do you think? | 打给本地警方 还能干什么 |
[32:59] | Since when can’t we handle a couple of dirtballs? | 难道我俩还搞不定两个小喽啰 |
[33:02] | Come on, man. Courtesy call. | 拜托伙计 好歹做做样子 |
[33:03] | What if Vice is running some kind if undercover op? | 万一是上头派的卧底呢 |
[33:10] | Screw it. | 见鬼 |
[33:11] | It’s your turn to pay. | 该你请客了 |
[33:48] | Where are you going? | 你干什么去 |
[33:50] | I have to take a leak. | 我去上厕所 |
[33:51] | Jesus, get yourself some Flomax. | 天 你该吃点坦洛新了[前列腺药物] |
[34:05] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[34:14] | Do you got a problem with us, bitch? | 你是看我们哪里不爽 贱人 |
[34:17] | Your move. | 你一动我就不爽 |
[34:47] | DEA! Don’t move. | 毒品缉私局 都不许动 |
[34:55] | Go and tell my partner to get his ass in here. | 去把我搭档给我叫进来 |
[35:33] | Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something, | 喂 如果你想向我推销东西 |
[35:35] | I’ve got four little words for you… | 我给你四个字 |
[35:36] | Do not call list. | 谢绝推销 |
[35:37] | However, if you’re cool, leave it at the beep. | 如果不是呢 在嘀声后留言 |
[35:52] | Hey, if you’re trying to sell me something, | 喂 如果你想向我推销东西 |
[35:53] | I’ve got four little words for you… | 我给你四个字 |
[35:55] | Do not call list. | 谢绝推销 |
[36:09] | The number you have reached 1494985 | 您所呼叫的区号为505 |
[36:13] | in area code 505 is no longer in service. | 号码为1494985的用户已停机 |
[37:56] | Skyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[38:01] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[38:18] | ASAC wants to see you. | 辖区负责人想要见你 |
[38:22] | And? | 还有呢 |
[38:23] | We’re hanging back. Saw a deal go down. | 我们本来持观望态度 毒品交易发生后 |
[38:26] | I went outside to call it in. | 我去外面请求支援 |
[38:28] | You stayed to keep an eye on the suspects. | 你在这里盯着疑犯 |
[38:30] | That’s when they attacked you. | 就是那时他们袭击了你 |
[38:39] | What I didn’t tell them | 我没有告诉他们 |
[38:40] | is that you left your gun under the seat | 你在回里面去之前 |
[38:42] | before you went back inside. | 把枪放在了座位下面 |
[39:00] | I’ve done a terrible thing, | 我做了件可怕的事情 |
[39:03] | but I did it for a good reason. | 可我是出于好意 |
[39:07] | I did it for us. | 为了这个家 |
[39:11] | That… is college tuition for Walter Junior | 这是 小沃尔特的大学学费 |
[39:17] | and Holly, 18 years down the road. | 霍莉十八年的抚养费 |
[39:25] | Then it’s health insurance for you and the kids, | 还有你和孩子的医疗保险费 |
[39:28] | for Junior’s physical therapy, | 小沃尔特的物理治疗的费用 |
[39:31] | and his SAT tutor. | 还有他的”学术水平测试”的家教费 |
[39:37] | It’s money for groceries and gas, | 买生活用品和汽油的钱 |
[39:41] | for birthdays and graduation parties. | 办生日派对和毕业派对的钱 |
[39:50] | Skyler, that money | 斯凯勒 这些钱 |
[39:52] | is for this roof over your head, | 也是为了让你有瓦遮头 |
[39:54] | the mortgage that you are not going to be able | 我死了后 单凭你做兼职会计 |
[39:56] | to afford on a part-time bookkeeper’s salary when I’m gone. | 是无法还房屋贷款的 |
[40:00] | – Walt, I– – Please. | -沃尔特 我 -你收下吧 |
[40:02] | Please. | 请你收下吧 |
[40:09] | This money… I didn’t steal it. | 这笔钱 不是我偷来的 |
[40:14] | It doesn’t belong to anyone else. | 不属于其他任何人 |
[40:17] | I earned it. | 我赚来的 |
[40:21] | The things I’ve… done to earn it… | 我为了赚这些钱所做的事情 |
[40:30] | the… the… things I’ve had to do, | 我不得不做的事情 |
[40:38] | I’ve got to live with them. | 我不得不接受并适应的事情 |
[40:48] | Skyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[40:53] | All that I’ve done, | 我所做的一切 |
[40:55] | all the sacrifices that I have… made for this family, | 我为这个家庭所做的所有的牺牲 |
[41:01] | all of that will be for nothing | 如果你不肯接受我赚的这些钱 |
[41:04] | if you don’t accept what I’ve earned. | 我所有的牺牲都白费了 |
[41:08] | Please. | 请你接受吧 |
[41:14] | I’ll be here when you get home from work. | 我会在这里等你下班 |
[41:19] | You can give me your answer then. | 你可以那时再告诉我答案 |
[41:44] | Hey, Sky. | 斯凯 |
[42:44] | Uh, some coffee? | 要来杯咖啡吗 |
[42:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[42:49] | That report’s looking real good. | 报告看上去挺不错的 |
[42:51] | – That– I like how it looks. – Good. | -报告不错 -那就好 |
[43:03] | Are your kids home? | 你的孩子都在家吗 |
[43:51] | Hello, Mrs. White. | 你好 怀特夫人 |
[43:53] | Oh. Hi, Louis. | 你好 路易斯 |
[43:56] | Hey, uh, thanks for having me over for dinner. | 非常感谢你们让我在这里吃晚饭 |
[44:00] | Um, sure. | 不客气 |
[44:01] | Hey, Skyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[44:04] | I’m, uh, cooking dinner. | 我正在做晚饭 |
[44:07] | Pot roast. | 炖肉 |
[44:09] | Uh, could you– | 你能不能 |
[44:31] | So how was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[44:36] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[44:38] | Good. Excellent. | 挺好 非常好 |
[44:40] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[44:42] | I invited Louis to stay for dinner tonight, | 我邀请了路易斯今晚一起吃晚饭 |
[44:46] | you know, as a thank you for driving Walter Junior to school for us. | 作为替我们送小沃尔特去学校的答谢 |
[44:51] | We’ve been kind of absent, | 我们都没在 |
[44:54] | but I tell you, | 不过我可以告诉你 |
[44:56] | Louis really pitched in. | 路易斯可帮了大忙 |
[45:04] | Look, I just want to say that I– | 我只是想说我 |
[45:08] | I feel good about our talk this morning, | 我对早上我们之间的谈话感觉挺不错 |
[45:10] | and I’m– I’m very eager to hear | 而且我也很想知道 |
[45:12] | what you’re thinking about– about what we talked about. | 关于我们谈论的话题你到底是怎么想的 |
[45:15] | But, you know, | 当然 |
[45:17] | whenever you’re ready, of course. | 你想要什么时候说都行 |
[45:25] | Honesty is good. Don’t you think? | 诚实挺好的 你不觉得吗 |
[45:38] | There. | 好了 |
[45:52] | I fucked Ted. | 我和泰德上床了 |
[46:03] | Boys, dinner. | 孩子们 吃晚饭了 |
[46:11] | – Thank you. – Louis? | -谢谢 -路易斯 |
[46:12] | – Uh, yes, please. – All right. | -是的 请给我点 -好的 |
[46:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:16] | I want you boys both to eat your salad, okay? | 你们俩都要把沙拉吃完 好吗 |
[46:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:21] | Nobody likes salad, | 没人喜欢沙拉 |
[46:23] | but it’s good for you. | 不过对你们的身体有好处 |
[46:25] | – Thanks, darling. – Thank you. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -谢谢你 |