时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Skyler, I’m so… | 斯凯勒 我实在是 |
[00:38] | Marie. Oh, Christ, Marie. How… | 玛丽 天啊 玛丽 怎样了 |
[00:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[00:45] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[00:47] | Is she beautiful? | 她漂亮吗 |
[00:52] | I’m staring at brake lights on the 40. | 我现在堵在40号公路上 |
[00:57] | Some accident up ahead. | 前方好像出了什么事故 |
[01:00] | Christ. Today of all days, huh? | 总算盼到这一天了 是吧 |
[01:03] | Let her rest. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 先让她休息吧 我尽快赶过去 |
[01:06] | Marie, thank you. | 玛丽 谢谢你 |
[01:24] | Excuse me. Skyler White? | 打扰一下 斯凯勒·怀特哪个房间 |
[01:26] | 307. | 307号房 |
[01:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:40] | Skyler, I’m so sorry. I’m just… | 斯凯勒 实在抱歉 我 |
[01:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:48] | Meet your daughter. | 来见见你女儿吧 |
[02:01] | Hi, there, girl. | 你好啊 小丫头 |
[02:03] | Hi, there, Holly. | 你好啊 霍莉 |
[02:05] | Congratulations, Walt. | 恭喜你了 沃特 |
[02:09] | Ted. I’m sorry, I didn’t see you here. | 泰德 抱歉 我没注意到你在这儿 |
[02:13] | Ted drove me here. Thank God. | 泰德开车送我来的 太感谢了 |
[02:16] | I mean, this little bundle of joy of ours | 我是说 我俩这次喜得千金 |
[02:19] | Was practically on rails. | 还真多亏了泰德 |
[02:20] | Halfway here I thought he was gonna have | 半路上的时候我差点觉得 |
[02:22] | To pull over and deliver her himself. | 他要停车亲自帮我接生了 |
[02:26] | Then, I’m glad it didn’t come to that. | 还好没到那地步 |
[02:31] | Yeah, thanks Ted. | 谢谢你 泰德 |
[02:34] | No problem at all. | 不用客气 |
[02:36] | Well, let me get out of your way here so you two can, | 那我先走吧 让你们俩 |
[02:39] | You three, can be alone, okay? | 你们三位 可以独处一会吧 |
[02:42] | Listen, take it easy, Sky. | 听着 放松点 斯凯勒 |
[02:45] | I really… I can’t begin to thank you… | 我真是 不知道该怎么谢你了 |
[02:47] | Don’t think anything of it. It’s my pleasure. | 别这么想 这是我的荣幸 |
[02:50] | Congratulations again. | 再次恭喜你们了 |
[02:52] | – Thank you. – She’s beautiful. | -谢谢你 -她很漂亮 |
[02:54] | – I’ll talk to you soon. – Okay, Take care. | -以后再聊吧 -保重 |
[02:56] | – Bye. – Bye | -再见 -再见 |
[03:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:08] | – Is everything okay? – Everything’s okay. | -都还好吧 -都还好 |
[03:12] | I just wish you’d been here. | 我只是希望你当时能陪着我 |
[03:17] | Where’s everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[03:19] | Downstairs. | 楼下 |
[03:20] | Hank and Marie took Junior for dinner. | 汉克和玛丽带小沃特去吃晚饭了 |
[03:22] | He has been such a trooper. | 他甚至自告奋勇 |
[03:24] | He even changed his first diaper. | 帮忙换了第一块尿布 |
[03:30] | Did he? | 真的吗 |
[03:34] | Honey, is there anything that I can do for you? | 亲爱的 我能为你做点什么吗 |
[03:37] | Anything at all? | 任何事都可以 |
[03:38] | Actually, yes. | 当然有 |
[03:40] | I left my overnight bag at home this morning. | 早上我把旅行包忘家里了 |
[03:42] | I think you get it in your head, “C-section.” You know? | 你应该知道的 破腹产 还记得吗 |
[03:45] | But I’m just so glad the way it all worked out. | 我很高兴一切都很顺利 |
[03:50] | Doing it natural instead. | 事情来的自然而然 |
[03:52] | It just couldn’t have gone any better. | 再没有比这更好的了 |
[03:54] | Good. | 好的 |
[03:59] | Let me… go get your things. | 那我 去拿你的东西吧 |
[04:04] | And I’ll… get my stuff, too, okay? | 顺便也整点东西来 好吗 |
[04:08] | I’ll spend the night. | 我在这过夜 |
[05:44] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[05:46] | I was in the shower. | 我刚刚在洗澡 |
[05:50] | I overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[05:53] | I’m running late, but I’ll be there. | 我要迟到了 但是我会去的 |
[06:03] | Baby, I gotta go. | 宝贝 我得走了 |
[06:23] | Somebody broke in. | 有人闯进来了 |
[06:45] | Oh, no no no no… | 不 不 不 不 |
[06:47] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:48] | Damn. | 该死 |
[06:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[06:56] | Oh, Christ. | 我的天 |
[07:03] | This week was tough. | 这周真是糟糕 |
[07:04] | Toughest yet. | 最糟糕的了 |
[07:06] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[07:07] | I knew this day was coming. | 我知道会有这一天 |
[07:10] | – My birthday. – Your re-birthday? | -我的生日 -你的重生之日 |
[07:12] | Yeah, and as it got closer, it got worse. | 日子越近 情况就越糟 |
[07:14] | I was scared shitless I wouldn’t make it. | 我很害怕我做不到 |
[07:16] | I really didn’t think I would. | 我确实觉得自己不行 |
[07:18] | Called in sick three days in a row. | 连续请了三天病假 |
[07:20] | I know my boss was pissed. | 我知道我老板被惹毛了 |
[07:23] | I guess I don’t really care. | 我知道自己不在乎 |
[07:24] | I just didn’t want to see anybody. | 我只是不想见任何人 |
[07:26] | You guys know how that is. | 你们大家知道是怎么回事吧 |
[07:27] | All it’d take is one friend | 所需要的一切就是一位朋友 |
[07:29] | And I’d be out ripping and running again. | 然后我就可以继续活蹦乱跳了 |
[07:32] | But I made it. I really made it. | 但是我做到了 我真的做到了 |
[07:34] | I got one year clean to the day. | 我一年没碰了 一直坚持到这一天 |
[08:00] | You look tired. Your eyes are kind of red. | 你好像很累 你的眼睛有点发红 |
[08:02] | You getting enough sleep? | 睡饱了吗 |
[08:04] | Actually, no. | 实际上没有 |
[08:05] | I’m working on this really complex new tat. | 我一直在搞一个非常复杂的纹身 |
[08:10] | A guy wants his whole back done up. | 那家伙想在他背上纹满 |
[08:12] | Him on his chopper, flames all around. | 要有斧头 大量的火焰 |
[08:14] | I keep showing him the design | 我一直给他看设计稿 |
[08:16] | And he keeps asking for changes, like, | 他一直要求这改那改 |
[08:18] | “Give me more muscles. Give me more flames.” | “多弄点肌肉 多弄点火焰” |
[08:20] | And I’m like, “A, this ain’t the Sistine Chapel. | 我就说 “第一 这不是西斯廷教堂 |
[08:24] | “And B, I have enough trouble working around your zits.” | “第二 对付你身上的痘痘就已经够麻烦了” |
[08:28] | I really wish you wouldn’t work at that place. | 我真的不愿意你在那种地方工作 |
[08:30] | – You need to avoid those type of… – I know… and I do. | -你要少接触那些 -知道了 我会的 |
[08:38] | It’s mostly college kids and airmen from Kirtland. | 大多是大学生和科特兰空军基地的飞行员 |
[08:40] | It’s actually really corporate. | 基本都是三五成群的来 |
[08:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | So, how’s your job? | 你的工作怎么样了 |
[08:53] | Oh, you know. Same old, same old. | 老样子 老样子 |
[08:55] | Doing backup training on my days off. | 休假日还得做后备训练 |
[08:57] | God, they’re hiring anybody now. | 天 他们现在谁都敢招 |
[08:59] | No experience at all. It’s scary. | 没经验的都行 太可怕了 |
[09:06] | You seeing anyone? | 你最近在谈恋爱吗 |
[09:13] | No, you? | 没啊 你呢 |
[09:14] | What about that guy next door? | 隔壁那男的怎么回事 |
[09:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:18] | Well, he seemed to have some expectation | 他似乎很期待 |
[09:21] | Of you introducing me to him. | 你介绍我认识他 |
[09:22] | He knows you own the place. | 他知道你是房东 |
[09:27] | Dad, he’s our tenant. | 爸 他是我们的房客 |
[09:29] | End of story. | 仅此而已 |
[09:30] | Why would I get involved with a tenant? | 我为什么要跟房客扯上关系 |
[09:49] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 她可真美啊 |
[09:52] | I just think she’s the most beautiful baby ever. | 我在想她是最最漂亮的小宝宝了 |
[09:55] | And why not? | 可不是嘛 |
[09:57] | Good stock. | 将来一定是个名门千金 |
[10:02] | I’ll get it. | 我去接 |
[10:05] | Hello, hello… | 喂 喂 |
[10:09] | Nobody’s there. | 挂了 |
[10:15] | Beat ya! | 抢到了 |
[10:17] | – Hello. – Hey, man. | -喂 -老兄 |
[10:20] | Oh, hi, Carmen. | 卡门 你好 |
[10:21] | Just Carmen. | 是卡门 |
[10:23] | – Come on. Hurry up. – So you heard? | -拜托 快点 -你听说了啊 |
[10:27] | Good news. She’s just so beautiful. | 是好消息啊 她真的很漂亮 |
[10:30] | Well, Holly. | 名叫霍莉 |
[10:32] | 7 pounds, 3 ounces. | 她重七磅三盎司 |
[10:34] | Everybody is doing just fine. | 一切都好 |
[10:37] | You junkie imbecile. What are you calling this number for? | 你个二百五 打这个号码做什么 |
[10:40] | I am trying to tell you, man. | 我告诉你 老兄 |
[10:42] | Last night, somebody broke in my place, yo. | 昨晚有人闯进我家里了 |
[10:45] | – I got robbed. – What? | -我被抢了 -什么 |
[10:47] | Somebody, they got all of our… | 有人 偷走了我们所有的 |
[10:49] | Our stuff. | 所有的东西 |
[10:52] | All of it. | 一点不剩 |
[10:55] | You get me, Mr. White? | 懂了没 怀特先生 |
[10:58] | The blue stuff. It’s, like, uncanny. | 那些冰毒 太离奇了 |
[11:00] | They knew exactly where to look! | 他们知道具体位置 |
[11:03] | I mean, say something, man! | 你吱一声啊 老兄 |
[11:04] | Yell at me or something! Come on! Mr.White. | 吼几句啊 拜托 怀特先生 |
[11:11] | God! | 天啊 |
[11:28] | Hank, come on! People are starving to death out here! | 汉克 快点 大伙都快饿死了 |
[11:31] | All right, all right. Had to get a beer. | 好啦好啦 啤酒可不能少啊 |
[11:35] | All right, guys. Here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[11:36] | We got mild, medium and muy caliente. | 有不辣 微辣和超辣的 |
[11:41] | I got dibs on the breast. | 我要吃胸部的肉 |
[11:43] | Los Pollos Hermanos? | 洛博罗炸鸡馆 |
[11:44] | Yeah, seriously. You gotta try it. | 是啊 你尝尝 |
[11:46] | This joint gives KFC a run for their money. | 这家店抢了肯德基不少生意 |
[11:50] | That baby’s hungry. | 小宝宝饿了哦 |
[11:52] | Give me that baby. | 把宝宝给我 |
[11:54] | Aw, sweetie, here. | 来 小甜心 |
[11:58] | Come on. Jeez, Sky. Not at the table. We’re eating. | 拜托 斯凯勒 不要再在餐桌旁吧 吃东西在呢 |
[12:02] | Hank, it’s only a breast. | 汉克 不就是乳房吗 |
[12:04] | – It’s my sister-in-law’s breast. – You are so provincial. | -是我嫂子的乳房 -你真封建啊你 |
[12:09] | Remember the day | 你还记得那天 |
[12:10] | When you were talking to me about child-proofing? | 我们谈论关于孩子防护的问题吗 |
[12:13] | What are you thinking? A fence or a cover? | 你怎么看 用围栏还是棚子 |
[12:16] | Actually, I was thinking more of an alarm system. | 我还是觉得用警报系统比较好 |
[12:20] | They’ve got these new systems out there, | 现在有套新的系统 |
[12:23] | “sonar systems” that would… | 声纳系统可以做到 |
[12:24] | Anything falls into it, it sets the alarm off. | 只要有东西进入 警报就会响起 |
[12:28] | That sounds expensive. | 听起来很贵吧 |
[12:30] | Well, yeah, but… for the baby, I mean… | 嗯 也是 不过 为了宝宝 |
[12:35] | Why don’t… | 为什么不 |
[12:37] | Why don’t you let Marie and I get that for you guys? | 为什么不让我和玛丽买台送你们呢 |
[12:39] | Absolutely. | 对啊 |
[12:40] | No, no, thank you | 不用 你的好意心领了 |
[12:42] | No, please. I’ll be back at work soon. | 不用了 我马上就上班了 |
[12:45] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会想办法的 |
[12:46] | Back at work soon? | 马上就上班 |
[12:49] | Since you’re scheduled for surgery, I just thought | 因为你要做手术嘛 所以我想 |
[12:52] | It might be a good idea to have some money coming in. | 多赚点钱是好事 |
[12:59] | Skyler, we need to think about what’s best for the baby. | 斯凯勒 我们得为宝宝多考虑一下 |
[13:02] | And I think having her mother around | 我觉得她妈妈应该 |
[13:04] | For at least the first few years… | 前几年都呆在宝宝身边 |
[13:08] | Money-wise, we’ll manage. I promise you that. | 至于钱 我们会想办法 我保证 |
[13:12] | What? | 怎么 |
[13:13] | You guys got a printing press in the garage churning out 50s? | 你们在车库里印钞票 |
[13:15] | I wish. | 我希望如此 |
[13:17] | Mom’s even talking about me getting a job. | 妈妈还说让我找个工作 |
[13:19] | That’s right. Everybody pitches in. | 对 人人参与 |
[13:24] | Why don’t we ever get Chinese? | 为什么不吃一次中国菜 |
[13:34] | I’ll get her. | 我来 |
[13:36] | I’ll get her. | 我来 |
[13:48] | Good girl. | 乖宝宝 |
[13:50] | That’s a good girl. | 真是乖宝宝 |
[13:52] | My little girl, huh? | 我的小宝贝 |
[14:08] | Do you want to see something? | 想看看什么吗 |
[14:11] | Come here. | 来 |
[14:14] | Oh. I know, I know. | 我知道我知道 |
[14:31] | You want to see what your daddy did for you? | 你想看看爸爸给你准备了什么 |
[14:36] | Let me show you. | 我带你看看 |
[14:39] | Here. Come here. | 这儿 过来 |
[14:44] | Want to see? | 想看吗 |
[14:58] | That’s right. | 就是这个了 |
[15:01] | Daddy did that. | 爸爸挣得 |
[15:09] | Daddy did that for you. | 爸爸为你挣得 |
[15:22] | This place looks exactly the same. | 这地方看起来没什么变化 |
[15:25] | Why don’t you have computers and shit? | 你为什么不用电脑啥的呢 |
[15:26] | It’s the 20th century. | 现在又不是20世纪 |
[15:29] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这搞什么鬼 |
[15:31] | You took the stash! | 是你把东西拿跑了 |
[15:32] | I heard all those phone messages and I figured it out. | 我听了所有的电话留言 终于搞明白了 |
[15:35] | You figured it out? Congratulations, Einstein. | 你搞明白了 恭喜啊 爱因斯坦 |
[15:38] | You left me to freak out all day long, | 你让我着急了一整天 |
[15:40] | Like I dropped the ball! And you were the one who took it! | 像是我失职了一样 结果却是你干的好事 |
[15:43] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:46] | You lower your voice. | 你小点声 |
[15:53] | “Like” you dropped the ball? | “像是”你失职了 |
[15:55] | When have you ever not dropped the ball, Jesse? | 你什么时候没失过职 杰西 |
[15:59] | Blasted out of your mind on whatever the hell that was. | 你脑子里别成天尽想些那什么 |
[16:02] | What was that? | 那什么 |
[16:04] | Heroin? | 海洛因 |
[16:07] | Jesus. | 天 |
[16:09] | I was on my day off. What I do on my day off… | 我那天休息 我只在休息时吸 |
[16:11] | Day off? We were on-call, you junkie. | 休息 我们可是随时待命 你这瘾君子 |
[16:14] | On-call for the biggest deal of our lives. | 对于这笔大买卖更是要随时待命 |
[16:16] | And I just managed to pull it off by | 而且还是我拼了老命 |
[16:18] | The skin of my teeth, no thanks to you. | 侥幸才争取来的 并非你的帮助 |
[16:19] | You made me miss the birth of my daughter. | 你让我错过了我女儿的出生 |
[16:26] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[16:31] | How much? | 多少 |
[16:33] | How much what? | 什么多少 |
[16:34] | How much did you get for the deal? | 这笔你赚了多少 |
[16:40] | 1.2 million. | 120万 |
[16:43] | 600,000 each. | 对半分 |
[16:45] | 480,000. | 你拿48万 |
[16:47] | Saul’s cut is 20%. | 索尔要提百分之二十 |
[16:51] | So, where’s my money? | 那 我的钱呢 |
[16:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:58] | You are joking, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[17:02] | If I gave you that money, | 要是我给了你那些钱 |
[17:05] | you would be dead inside of a week. | 你一星期内就得死 |
[17:10] | Look, I’m off the heroin. | 听着 我早就不沾海洛因了 |
[17:12] | I didn’t even like it anyway. It made me sick. | 瞧都瞧不上眼 看着就恶心 |
[17:15] | And the… And the meth. | 还有 还有冰毒 |
[17:18] | You know, I can take it or leave it. | 对于我来说可有可无 |
[17:21] | I’m clean, Mr. White. | 我已经不吸了 怀特先生 |
[17:24] | For real. | 真的 |
[17:37] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[17:39] | Pee in that. | 用这个取尿样 |
[17:40] | – How gay are you? Seriously. – Pee in it. | -你是幸灾乐祸吗 -快取尿样 |
[17:43] | They’re selling testing kits at the drug stores. | 现在药店里有卖毒品检测套装 |
[17:46] | If you are clean, I will give you every last dime. | 你要是真不吸了 我就给你钱 |
[17:50] | No, huh? | 不干 |
[17:53] | Well, I guess, until then, | 我猜 你以后 |
[17:54] | You’ll just have to depend on | 得依靠 |
[17:56] | The kindness of strangers to get high. | 某个陌生人的怜悯来爽一下了 |
[17:59] | That and your little junkie girlfriend. | 包括你的小女友 |
[18:29] | Not on her tummy, Walt. | 别让她趴着睡 沃特 |
[18:31] | I’m not putting her on her tummy. | 我没让她趴着睡 |
[18:34] | I’ll put her on her side. Do you want to hold her back? | 我想让她侧着 你扶着她的背吧 |
[18:39] | Just in case she decides to do a little spit-up, | 怕她万一要吐奶 |
[18:41] | I’ll roll up a nice clean towel like this and put it under. | 我来卷一条毛巾垫在下面 |
[18:47] | Hammacher Schlemmer makes a proper one of those. | 哈马克施莱默公司有这类产品 |
[18:50] | It’s hypo-allergenic. | 是低过敏的 |
[18:53] | I think a towel will do. | 我想毛巾就够了 |
[18:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:01] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[19:02] | He’s just unbelievable. Come see what he did. | 真是不可思议 来看看他的杰作 |
[19:11] | I told you it’s not ready yet. | 跟你说过还没弄好嘛 |
[19:13] | Honey, just show it to them. | 亲爱的 给他们看看吧 |
[19:34] | My God, son. That’s wonderful. | 天啊 儿子 太棒了 |
[19:39] | This is beautiful. | 做的太漂亮了 |
[19:42] | SaveWalterWhite.com. | SaveWalterWhite.com [救助沃尔特怀特.com] |
[19:46] | Well, I, for one, am telling everybody. | 我呢 准备告诉所有人 |
[19:50] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[19:51] | You’re not asking for money, are you, son? | 你不会是在要钱吧 儿子 |
[19:54] | That’s the whole idea. | 就是这个意思啊 |
[19:56] | Louis helped me set up a PayPal account and everything. | 路易斯帮忙申请了一个贝宝支付账户 |
[20:00] | But we can’t ask for money. | 我们不能要钱啊 |
[20:10] | I appreciate it. I really do. | 我很感动 真的 |
[20:19] | This was all his idea. | 这主意全是他自己想的 |
[20:20] | He worked so hard on it. | 他做的可用心了 |
[20:23] | Just let him help. | 就让他帮帮忙吧 |
[20:26] | You can’t ask him to take it down. | 你不能让他放弃吧 |
[20:29] | It’ll crush him. | 那对他可是个打击 |
[20:31] | It’s charity. | 这可是施舍 |
[20:35] | Why do you say that like it’s some sort of dirty word? | 你为什么把它说得这么不光彩 |
[20:50] | This is insane. | 这太荒唐了 |
[20:52] | I have so much cash on-hand | 我手头有不少现金 |
[20:54] | That I actually count it by weighing it on my bathroom scale. | 我还得用浴室的秤来称重 |
[20:57] | And yet, I can’t spend it. I can’t tell my family about it. | 但是 却花不了 也不能告诉家人有这笔钱 |
[21:01] | All of whom think that I am right on the edge of bankruptcy. | 所有人都觉得我濒临破产 |
[21:06] | It’s insane. | 太荒唐了 |
[21:08] | Well, I guess that’s why gangsters had molls. | 我猜这就是为什么强盗们都养情妇 |
[21:11] | What? | 什么 |
[21:13] | Gun molls. | 就是女同伙 |
[21:14] | Haven’t you ever seen “White Heat” | 你没看过《白热杀机》吗 |
[21:17] | I’ve seen “White Heat”, but I don’t see how that pertains. | 看过 跟这有什么关系 |
[21:21] | Maybe you need a moll more than you need a wife | 或许你更需要一个情妇 而不是一个 |
[21:23] | Who you can’t trust with your secrets. | 不能分享你秘密的妻子 |
[21:26] | What good is money that doesn’t spend? | 花不出去的钱还能叫钱吗 |
[21:28] | If a tree falls in the forest… | 要是一片叶子落进丛林中 |
[21:30] | You get the point. | 你应该懂了吧 |
[21:31] | So communicating is out? | 沟通是不可行的吗 |
[21:35] | Out. | 不可行 |
[21:36] | Well, let’s see. What else is there? | 我想想 还有没有别的办法 |
[21:38] | There’s always, “Hey, I found a big bag of money | 总是可以说 “我在铁路下面” |
[21:40] | “Down by the railroad tracks.” | “发现一大袋钱” |
[21:43] | Works for me. | 对我管用 |
[21:46] | Uncle Murray. | 默里叔叔 |
[21:50] | “Oh, many is the happy memory | “默里叔叔把我放在膝盖上跳啊跳 |
[21:52] | Of Uncle Murray bouncing me on his knee. | 是那么美好的回忆 |
[21:54] | “We lost track of the old pervert years ago, | “我们过去都忘记了那老家伙 |
[21:57] | “But what do you know? He kicked it and left me millions.” | “但是你知道吗 他不计前嫌 给了我一百万 |
[22:00] | It cannot be blind luck or some | 肯定不会是纯粹的运气或者 |
[22:03] | Imaginary relative who saves us. | 假想中的亲戚帮忙 |
[22:06] | I earned that money, me. | 是我赚来的钱 |
[22:09] | And now my son created his own website… | 现在我儿子建了他自己的网站 |
[22:11] | “SaveWalterWhite.com…” Soliciting anonymous donations. | “SaveWalterWhite.com” 四处请求匿名捐赠 |
[22:15] | Do you have any idea how that makes me feel? | 你知不知道我是什么感受 |
[22:23] | Yeah, look at that. It’s got PayPal and everything. | 看看 还有贝宝 |
[22:27] | Cyber-begging. That’s all that is. | 网络乞讨 我就是这么想的 |
[22:30] | Just rattling a little tin cup to the entire world. | 向全世界伸手要钱 |
[22:33] | Yeah, there’s no deep-seated issues there. | 也没有更深层次的含义 |
[22:37] | I’m looking at the answer here. It’s staring me in the face. | 我已经看到答案了 它正在我眼前晃悠呢 |
[22:40] | – Do I have to spell it out for you? – No, I know. | -要我一字一句说出来吗 -不用 我知道 |
[22:42] | You’re thinking that I should be funneling my money | 你想让我把钱 |
[22:45] | Into my son’s website, but absolutely not, no. | 全打到我儿子的网站上去 这样绝对不行 |
[22:48] | I am not going to have my family think that some | 我可不想让我家人觉得 |
[22:50] | Mystery benefactor saved us. | 有一些什么神秘人在资助我们 |
[22:53] | Not some mystery benefactor, singular. | 不是一些神秘人 就一个 |
[22:56] | That would raise too many questions. | 那样的话问题就多起来了 |
[22:58] | However… stay with me here… | 不管怎样 跟我一起呆着 |
[23:01] | Zombies. | 僵尸 [受他人控制的远程电脑] |
[23:04] | I got a guy who knows this guy | 我朋友的朋友认识个人 |
[23:05] | who knows this Rain Man type. | 属于”雨人”类型 |
[23:07] | He lives with his mother in her basement in Belarus. | 他在白俄罗斯 跟她妈妈住在地下室里 |
[23:11] | So good luck extraditing his fat Russian ass. | 把他引渡回来时大有好处的 |
[23:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:15] | He’s a hacker-cracker extraordinaire. | 他可是个顶级黑客 |
[23:18] | This guy can hijack random desktops | 这人可以操纵世界上任意一台个人电脑 |
[23:21] | All around the world, | 把它们变成僵尸 |
[23:23] | Turn them into zombies that do his bidding. | 然后用来捐款 |
[23:24] | For instance, | 比如说 |
[23:26] | He can make it so, 20 or 30,000 | 他可以选择捐20块或者三万块 |
[23:29] | Little donations come in from all over the U.S. and Canada. | 从全美以及加拿大来的小笔捐款 |
[23:33] | 10, 20, 50 bucks a pop, | 10块 20块 50块积少成多 |
[23:35] | All paid in-full, nice and neat, untraceable, | 做的干净利落 不留痕迹 |
[23:38] | From the good-hearted people of the world | 来自全世界的热心人士 |
[23:40] | To Mr. Walter H. White, Cancer Saint. | 向沃特先生倾囊相助 帮他与癌症抗争 |
[23:45] | I’m getting a warm and fuzzy feeling just thinking about it. | 我想着就振奋人心啊 |
[23:52] | He’s an asshole, that’s what. Always judging me. | 他是个混蛋 就这样 总是对我指手画脚 |
[23:58] | Not too much. | 不要太多 |
[24:00] | I mean, like… like, who’s he, right? | 我说 他算什么啊 |
[24:02] | I mean, first off, I taught him. | 我说 起码是我带他入行的 |
[24:05] | He’s always acting like I’m his indentured servant. | 他老搞得我像是他的契约仆人一样 |
[24:19] | Now the cotton. | 用棉签 |
[24:27] | Needle? | 用针 |
[24:30] | – I don’t understand why you need him. – Exactly. | -我不明白你为什么还需要他 -对 |
[24:34] | My point exactly. | 我就这意思 |
[24:47] | Flat against your skin so it doesn’t wiggle around too much. | 直直的打进去 这样针就不会乱动 |
[24:55] | How much does he owe you, anyway? | 他欠你多少 |
[25:01] | Well, hell, I’d be mad, too, if somebody owed me 500 bucks. | 妈的 要是有人欠我500块我也要气死了 |
[25:05] | No,no… | 不是不是 |
[25:08] | 480,000. | 是四十八万 |
[25:11] | What? | 什么 |
[25:15] | What? | 什么 |
[25:17] | Thousand. | 万 |
[25:20] | Not on your back, baby. In case you throw up. | 不要仰着睡 怕万一要吐 |
[25:23] | On your side. Sleep on your side. | 侧着睡 侧着睡 |
[25:36] | She’s all like, | 她就像在说 |
[25:38] | “Don’t preach to me.” | “别唠叨了” |
[25:39] | And I’m like, “Baby, I’m not preaching to you. | 我就说 “宝贝 我没唠叨啊” |
[25:41] | “I’m talking about basic survival, you know? | “我在告诉你基本的生存技能 懂吗 |
[25:44] | “I’m conversing about life and death.” | “我在教你认识生命与死亡 |
[25:47] | I mean, this here, what we’ve been doing… | 我是说 我们所要做的就是来这儿 |
[25:50] | Hell, Becky knows. | 见鬼 贝吉知道 |
[25:58] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[26:00] | I overslept. I’m on my way. | 我睡过了 马上过来 |
[26:16] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[26:19] | Dad, wait. | 老爸 等等 |
[26:21] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是这样的 |
[26:28] | Dad, just wait. Let me talk to you for one second. | 老爸 等等 我们谈谈行吗 |
[26:33] | Come on! | 求您了 |
[26:42] | Stop it! Don’t touch him, Dad! | 别 别碰他 老爸 |
[26:45] | – Son of a bitch. – Dad, let him go! | -混蛋 -老爸 放手 |
[26:51] | Get away from me, man. Back off. | 离我远点 走开 |
[26:54] | – Back off! – Everybody just calm down! | -后退 -大家冷静一点行吗 |
[26:57] | What’s with you, yo? | 你搞什么鬼啊你 |
[26:58] | ‘Cause I’ll seriously bust you up. | 小心我一棍子砸扁你 |
[27:00] | You miserable little smackhead. | 你个恶心的瘾君子 |
[27:02] | – Get the hell out! – Hey, I pay my rent, bitch! | -滚出去 -我可是付房租的 贱人 |
[27:05] | I got civil rights! | 我有公民权利 |
[27:08] | Jesse, come on. Please, no. Come on. | 杰西 拜托 别 拜托 |
[27:11] | I pay my rent. | 我自己付房租 |
[27:15] | You’re going back to rehab. Today. Now. | 你回戒毒所去 现在就去 |
[27:18] | Look, as it so happens, we were just… | 既然已经这样了 我们就 |
[27:20] | We were just talking about that and… | 好好谈谈吧 |
[27:23] | And I was gonna tell you, okay? If you would just let me. | 要是你给我机会的话 我是准备告诉你的 |
[27:26] | 18 months. | 18个月了 |
[27:27] | You have been clean for 18 months, Jane. | 你都18个月没沾毒品了 珍妮 |
[27:29] | Why? Why do you do it? | 为什么 你为什么这么做 |
[27:32] | I backslid, okay? | 我又堕落了 行吗 |
[27:35] | Like, what? | 这又怎样 |
[27:36] | What, you think I’m proud of this? | 你觉得我引以为豪吗 |
[27:38] | Like, I do it on purpose? | 觉得我是故意要这么做吗 |
[27:41] | Lying to me, | 对我撒谎 |
[27:42] | Shacking up and using with this scumbag, this loser! | 还跟这种败类同居鬼混 |
[27:45] | It takes one to know one! | 你这副德性也好不到哪里去 |
[27:47] | His name is Jesse, | 他叫杰西 |
[27:47] | And you don’t know the first thing about him. | 你不了解他 |
[27:50] | We talk about rehab every night. It’s his idea. | 我们每天晚上都聊戒毒的事 是他的主意 |
[27:53] | You talk about rehab? Well, gee, isn’t that wonderful? | 你们讨论戒毒 天 真乖啊你们 |
[27:56] | Thank you for not being judgmental 24 hours a day. | 感谢你没有24小时管着我 |
[28:01] | ‘Cause that’s exactly what I need, to be judged all the time! | 因为那就是我需要的 时刻有人关心 |
[28:08] | You know what you need? I’ll tell you exactly. | 你知道你需要什么吗 我来告诉你 |
[28:10] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[28:12] | – What are you doing? – I am calling the police. | -你干嘛啊 -我要报警 |
[28:16] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[28:18] | Dad, don’t. | 老爸 别啊 |
[28:19] | I have tried ten years of love and understanding. | 我花了十年时间来关爱和理解你 |
[28:23] | Maybe what it takes is you drying out in a jail cell. | 但是最终的结果或许是你在监狱中度过余生 |
[28:27] | I would like to report drug use in a building that I own. | 我要报告一起吸毒事件 就在我的房子里 |
[28:32] | – No. It’s on-going. – Daddy. | -不对 正在进行 -爸爸 |
[28:34] | It’s illegal activity. I’d like to talk to somebody. | 这是非法活动 我要跟相关人员报告 |
[28:37] | – Would you connect me, please? – Fine, we’ll go to rehab. | -你帮我转接一下 -行 行 我去戒毒中心 |
[28:39] | I could care less about him going to rehab. | 他去不去我不管 |
[28:42] | – I want you in rehab. – Okay. I’ll go first thing tomorrow. | -我要你去 -行 我明天一大早就去 |
[28:44] | Not tomorrow. Today. | 明天不行 就今天 |
[28:46] | I have to call into work. I have to stop the newspaper. | 我要请假 退订报纸 |
[28:49] | The last time I went to rehab, all my houseplants died | 上次我去戒毒中心 家里所有的花草都死了 |
[28:52] | Because you didn’t water them, so… | 你又不给它们浇水 |
[28:58] | Please? | 求您了 |
[29:00] | I’ll go. | 我会去的 |
[29:04] | Tomorrow. | 就明天 |
[29:12] | I’m sorry. I made a mistake. | 对不起 我搞错了 |
[29:19] | Tomorrow. | 就明天 |
[29:39] | You meant all that? | 你来真的 |
[29:42] | I don’t know. | 不晓得 |
[29:45] | I just think if we had enough money, | 我只是觉得要是我们有足够的钱 |
[29:48] | nobody could make us do anything. | 没人可以逼我们做任何事 |
[30:20] | Just let it ring. | 别去接了 |
[30:22] | No, I’m gonna go see who it is. | 我去看看是谁 |
[30:26] | It’s okay, Holly. | 没事的 霍莉 |
[30:32] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[30:33] | But I’m sure he’d be glad to, write some… | 但是我相信他会乐意写的 |
[30:37] | Actually, here he is right now. So hold on a second. | 他现在在旁边 稍等 |
[30:42] | – What? – It’s one of your… | -怎么了 -是你的 |
[30:44] | One of your old students. | 你的一位学生 |
[30:45] | He wants a letter of recommendation. | 他想让你写一封推荐信 |
[30:52] | Honey, I think the baby is getting hungry. | 亲爱的 我觉得宝宝好像饿了 |
[30:56] | -This is Walter White. -Hello,Walter White | -沃特·怀特 请讲 -你好 怀特先生 |
[31:03] | I’m sorry. I’m having a little trouble recalling… | 抱歉 我记忆力有点差 |
[31:06] | It’s Jane. | 是珍妮 |
[31:08] | You know, of Jesse and Jane. | 杰西和珍妮 |
[31:10] | Jesse’s “junkie girlfriend.” | 杰西的”小女友” |
[31:11] | Of course. It really has been a long time. | 当然了 很久以前的事了 |
[31:17] | Get somewhere you can talk. | 快找个你能讲话的地方 |
[31:18] | Sure. Yes. | 好的 行 |
[31:20] | I am looking into that as we speak. | 我在想办法 |
[31:26] | How the hell did you get this number? | 你怎么搞到这个号码的 |
[31:27] | Did Jesse give it to you? | 杰西给你的吗 |
[31:29] | All Jesse wants is what’s coming to him. | 杰西只要他的那一份 |
[31:32] | No more, no less. | 仅此而已 再无其他 |
[31:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[31:36] | 480,000. | 四十八万块 |
[31:41] | He told you about the money. | 他告诉你钱的事了 |
[31:43] | He told me everything. | 他全都告诉我了 |
[31:49] | So, what is this? | 那又怎么样 |
[31:54] | Some kind of blackmail or something? | 是勒索还是什么 |
[31:56] | This is me telling you to do right by | 我就是告诉你别瞧不起杰西 |
[31:58] | Jesse and bring him what you owe him. | 然后把你欠他的都给他 |
[32:00] | I don’t call that blackmail. | 我不管这叫勒索 |
[32:02] | I call that you getting off your ass, | 叫作认清你自己的嘴脸 |
[32:03] | And being a decent human being. | 活的像个个人样 |
[32:05] | Well, I call it blackmail. | 我管这叫勒索 |
[32:07] | Dialing my number. Talking to my wife. | 打我家电话 跟我老婆说话 |
[32:11] | And what’s your end of this? | 你想怎样 |
[32:13] | How much heroin does a half a million dollars buy? | 几十万块可以买多少海洛因 |
[32:17] | For your information, | 我告诉你 |
[32:19] | I am holding Jesse’s money for him, | 我是为杰西保管他的钱 |
[32:21] | he will receive every last dollar of it. | 他一分钱都不会少的 |
[32:23] | He will… not you… at a time when I see fit. | 是给他 不是你 要等到时机成熟的时候 |
[32:26] | But I will not contribute to his overdose. | 我绝不会让他变本加厉的吸毒的 |
[32:29] | Now, you tell him, if he gets clean… | 你跟他讲 要是他戒了毒 |
[32:32] | – If you both get clean… – You know what? | -是你俩都戒了毒 -告诉你 |
[32:34] | I take that back. This is blackmail. | 我收回刚刚说的 这就是勒索 |
[32:36] | Because what I know about you… | 以我对你的了解 |
[32:38] | High school teacher turned drug dealer | 高中教师堕落成毒贩 |
[32:39] | With a brother-in-law in the DEA… | 妹夫的居然就还在缉毒局 |
[32:41] | That’d make one hell of a story. | 这可真有戏剧性啊 |
[32:43] | National news, I’ll bet. | 我打赌 会成为全国新闻 |
[32:46] | Do right by Jesse tonight | 今晚就跟杰西两清 |
[32:48] | Or I will burn you to the ground. | 要不然我灭了你 |
[32:59] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[33:03] | He’s a high school teacher. | 他就是个高中老师 |
[33:04] | What’s he gonna do? Give you a B-minus? | 他能怎么样 给你个B减 |
[33:06] | Send you outside to clap the erasers? | 把你留下来洗黑板擦 |
[33:11] | You wouldn’t really go to the cops, would you? | 你不会真的去警察那里吧 |
[33:15] | We won’t have to. He’ll pay. | 不用 他会给钱的 |
[33:19] | What if he doesn’t? | 要是他不给呢 |
[33:20] | Jesse, it’s your money. | 杰西 这是你该得的钱 |
[33:22] | You’re in the right here. He’s in the wrong. | 你是清白的 他才是十恶不赦呢 |
[33:24] | He’s not stupid. He’ll pay. | 他不笨 会给钱的 |
[33:31] | What is it, really? | 怎么回事 |
[33:33] | You don’t want your half a million dollars? | 你不想要这么一大笔钱了吗 |
[33:36] | You wanna renounce your earthly possessions and become a monk? | 你打算看破红尘削发为僧吗 |
[33:41] | It’s just, I’m not the kind of dude who rolls. | 只是 我不是那种趁火打劫的人 |
[33:45] | And by extension, neither are you. | 再说 你也不是这样的人 |
[33:54] | I mean, he’s my partner. | 我是说 他是我搭档 |
[34:00] | I’m your partner. | 我才是你搭档 |
[34:20] | Close your eyes and go to sleep. | 闭上眼睛 睡吧 |
[34:35] | If that mockingbird won’t sing | 要是嘲鸟不歌唱 |
[34:38] | Mama’s gonna buy you a diamond ring | 妈妈就给你买钻石指环 |
[34:42] | If that diamond ring turns brass. | 要是钻石指环变成铜 |
[34:46] | Mama’s gonna buy you a looking glass | 妈妈就给你买小镜子 |
[34:50] | So hush, little baby Don’t you cry | 安静安静 宝宝别哭泣 |
[34:54] | Daddy loves you and so do I | 爸爸和我都爱你 |
[35:14] | She’s finally asleep. | 她终于睡着了 |
[35:22] | What are you doing? Learning about elephants? | 你在干什么 研究大象吗 |
[35:36] | Honey, we’re out of diapers. Would you mind going out? | 亲爱的 尿布用完了 你能出去买一下吗 |
[36:19] | Jesse. | 给杰西的 |
[36:21] | Not you. | 不是给你的 |
[36:36] | Nice job wearing the pants. | 你翅膀硬了啊 |
[36:45] | How do I know she’ll keep quiet? | 我怎么知道她会缄口不言 |
[36:48] | I guess you don’t. | 你不必担心 |
[36:53] | You’ll never hear from either of us again. | 你不会再收到到我们的任何消息了 |
[36:58] | You’re not seeing straight, Jesse. | 你没看到真相 杰西 |
[37:02] | You are making a mistake. | 你在犯错误 |
[37:19] | – Do you know what this is? – It’s a whole lot of cheddar. | -你知道这是什么吗 -一大堆干酪 |
[37:22] | This is freedom. | 这是自由 |
[37:24] | This is saying, “I can go anywhere I want. | 这就是说 我们可以想去哪去哪 |
[37:27] | “I can be anybody.” | 我无所不能 |
[37:30] | What do you want to be? | 你想成为怎样的人 |
[37:32] | Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia? | 你想去哪 南美 欧洲 澳洲 |
[37:35] | Is New Zealand part of Australia? | 新西兰是澳洲的吗 |
[37:37] | New Zealand is New Zealand. | 新西兰就是新西兰 |
[37:39] | Right on. | 对啊 |
[37:40] | New Zealand. That’s where they made “Lord of the Rings” | 新西兰 就是”指环王”的拍摄地 |
[37:43] | I say we just move there, yo. I mean, you can do your art. | 我们干脆搬到那里去 你搞你的艺术创作 |
[37:46] | Right? Like, you can paint the local castles and shit | 行吗 你可以画当地的城堡之类的 |
[37:49] | And I can be a bush pilot. | 我可以做探险飞行员 |
[37:52] | New Zealand. I can get behind that. | 新西兰 可以啊 |
[37:54] | But I guess I’m good anywhere as long as it’s the two of us. | 我觉得只要我俩在一起 去哪里都好 |
[38:06] | But first we gotta get clean. | 我们得先戒毒 |
[38:08] | And not because anybody’s telling us to. | 并不是因为有谁逼我们这么做 |
[38:10] | We do this for us, right? | 是为咱俩好 懂吗 |
[38:13] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[38:14] | – For us. – All this here… | -为咱俩 -所有这些 |
[38:16] | We’re not gonna just shoot this up our arms. | 我们再也不往胳膊里打这些东西了 |
[38:18] | We’re not. | 绝不 |
[38:19] | Hell, no. | 不 |
[38:21] | We’re better than that. | 我们是好人 |
[38:22] | We’re way better than that. I say… | 我们是大好人了 现在 |
[38:25] | I say we flush what we’ve got left and we start tonight. | 我们把剩下的冲走 然后今晚就出发 |
[38:32] | We can do that. | 可以 |
[38:35] | Definitely. | 当然了 |
[38:41] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[38:51] | What can I get you? | 需要什么吗 |
[38:54] | Give me a Fat Tire draft, please. | 给我一杯比利时黑啤[新比利时酒厂著名产品] |
[39:03] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:07] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[39:10] | No. I don’t know what to tell you. | 真不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[39:12] | Three stores I’ve been to so far, | 我去了三家商店 |
[39:14] | And not one of them have it in stock. | 每家都没货 |
[39:18] | Do they have to be diapers for newborns? | 尿布又不是必备商品 |
[39:21] | What if we went up a size and just kind of… | 我们看能否加大个尺码 只是 |
[39:24] | All right. No, I understand. | 行 行 我懂了 |
[39:27] | All right. I’ll just… I’ll just keep looking. | 行 我再去找找 |
[39:30] | I’m pulling into Wal-Mart now, so… | 我正在往沃尔玛去 |
[39:42] | Well played. | 演得真好 |
[39:54] | They found water on Mars. | 他们在火星上发现了水 |
[39:58] | They have indeed. | 确实是这样 |
[39:59] | Don’t exactly know what to do with that information, | 但是却不知道如何利用这个信息 |
[40:01] | but God bless them, they found it. | 但是上帝保佑 他们发现了 |
[40:08] | Actually, they | 实际上 他们 |
[40:09] | Theoretically can separate the hydrogen from the oxygen | 理论上可以从氧气中分离出氢气 |
[40:13] | And process that into providing fuel for man’s space flights. | 然后用于飞船的燃料 |
[40:18] | Ostensibly turning Mars into a giant gas station. | 从表面上将火星变成加油站 |
[40:22] | So, it’s a… | 那么 |
[40:26] | We live in an amazing time. | 我们生活在一个新奇的时代 |
[40:29] | To water on Mars. | 为火星上的水干杯 |
[40:32] | To water on Mars. | 为火星上的水干杯 |
[40:37] | So, what’d you have? | 你的孩子怎么样 |
[40:38] | Girl or boy? | 女孩还是男孩 |
[40:41] | A little girl. | 是个女孩 |
[40:43] | That’s nice. | 不错啊 |
[40:44] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[40:46] | I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[40:49] | How old? | 多大了 |
[40:51] | Old enough to know better. | 长很大了 |
[40:53] | 27 next month. | 下个月就27岁 |
[40:57] | You have other kids? | 有其他孩子吗 |
[41:00] | Just the one. | 只有这一个 |
[41:02] | I’ve got a 16-year-old boy. | 我还有个16岁的儿子 |
[41:05] | Well, he’s almost 16. | 快16岁了 |
[41:09] | There’s a spread. | 现在孩子长得快啊 |
[41:12] | But he helps out, though. | 他挺能帮忙的 |
[41:14] | He’s even changing some diapers now, so… | 现在他都可以帮忙换尿布了 |
[41:17] | It’s more than I managed to do when I was his age. | 比我那时要能干多了 |
[41:21] | Kids today grow up faster, I think. | 孩子们如今成长起来可快了 我觉得 |
[41:25] | Maybe so. | 可能是吧 |
[41:29] | So, any advice? | 那么有没有什么建议呢 |
[41:31] | Having a daughter. | 养女儿这方面的 |
[41:33] | Any advice? | 有什么建议 |
[41:36] | Not really. | 没什么特别的 |
[41:37] | Just love them. | 就要爱他们 |
[41:39] | Just… | 就 |
[41:40] | I mean, they… | 我是说 他们 |
[41:42] | They are who they are. | 他们拥有属于自己的权利 |
[41:48] | I’ve got this… nephew. | 我有个 外甥 |
[41:55] | This nephew who is… I mean, he’s an adult. | 这个外甥 我是说 他是成年人了 |
[42:00] | But you can’t infantilize them, | 但是你还是不能放任他们 |
[42:03] | you can’t live their life for them. | 你也不能掌控他们的生活 |
[42:06] | But still, I mean, there is that frustration. | 但仍会有不愉快的事 |
[42:12] | God, that frustration that goes along with, | 天 从小到大总有这种不愉快的事 |
[42:15] | “Yes, as a matter of fact, I do know | “是的 事实就是 我很了解 |
[42:17] | What is best for you, so listen.” | 你该做什么 所以你听好” |
[42:21] | But of course, they don’t. | 但是当然了 他们可不这么想 |
[42:26] | What do you do with someone like that? | 你遇到这种情况怎么处理呢 |
[42:29] | Family. | 家人 |
[42:35] | Family. | 家人 |
[42:37] | You can’t give up on them. Never. | 你绝对不能抛弃你的家人 绝对不能 |
[42:41] | I mean, what else is there? | 除此之外 你就身无他物了 |
[43:31] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[43:39] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想谈谈 |
[44:49] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[44:51] | Wake up. | 快醒醒 |