时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[01:07] | What you need? | 要买什么吗 |
[01:11] | Yo, you buying, or are you just stopping to envy? | 是买货还是停下来看我好看啊 |
[01:19] | Punk bitches. | 这帮傻逼 |
[02:02] | Please leave your message for 505-1275223. | 本机号码505-1275223请留言 |
[02:08] | Record your message after the tone.To send a numeric page… | 请在提示音声后留言 发信息请拨… |
[02:11] | Bounce, little man. | 闪开 小鬼 |
[02:12] | Yo,Skinny, I’m up on 2nd and Hazeltine, | 瘦子 我现在在第二大道和黑兹尔坦路交叉口 |
[02:14] | Getting eyeballed hard. | 被人盯上了 |
[02:16] | I got a bad feeling, man.I need some backup. | 有点不对劲 兄弟 快来帮我 |
[02:18] | Get your ass up here now. | 尽快赶来 |
[02:24] | What’s that thing in your ear? | 你耳朵上那是啥 |
[02:25] | What did I say? Get out of here! | 我怎么跟你说的 闪开 |
[02:28] | What are you waiting for? Go! | 还在瞎磨蹭什么 快走 |
[03:38] | We’ve made such headway with your treatments | 治疗已经初见成效 |
[03:40] | That now it’s time we talked about sealing the deal. | 是时候讨论下接下来的治疗计划了 |
[03:43] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[03:45] | As you know, | 你们知道的 |
[03:46] | My initial diagnosis was that your cancer was inoperable. | 最初的诊断是说你的癌症不适于手术 |
[03:51] | That may no longer be the case. | 现在情况不一样了 |
[03:54] | We think now that a lobectomy may be a viable option. | 我们认为目前来说肺叶切除手术是可取之选 |
[03:58] | Maybe a pretty good option. | 也许还是个非常不错的选择 |
[04:01] | Dr. Bravenec is one of the few surgeons in the country | 布冯尼克医生是国内为数不多的 |
[04:03] | Performing lobectomies after full-dosage radiation. | 能实施全剂量放疗后肺叶切除术的医生之一 |
[04:06] | He’s got a good track record. | 且手术成功率很高 |
[04:09] | Pretty good. | 成功率颇高 |
[04:11] | It sounds… | 听上去 |
[04:14] | Aggressive. | 很不错 |
[04:16] | Yes. Very much so. | 对 正是这样 |
[04:18] | Understand that if you don’t have this surgery, | 你们要知道 如果不动这个手术 |
[04:21] | You’re just waiting for the cancer to spread. | 就只能眼睁睁等着癌细胞扩散 |
[04:24] | And it will. | 这是一定的 |
[04:26] | Now,through the treatment you’ve had already, | 现在 通过之前的治疗 |
[04:28] | We’ve bought you some time… | 我们给你争取了点时间 |
[04:30] | Maybe a lot, probably a little, | 也许很久 也可能很短 |
[04:32] | But that’s all. | 但也就如此而已 |
[04:36] | In my opinion, | 在我看来 |
[04:37] | If you’re willing to take some risk, | 如果你愿意冒险一试 |
[04:40] | Then this offers the best chance. | 那这就是最好的机会了 |
[04:49] | How much would it cost? | 治疗费用要多少 |
[04:51] | I’m not on your insurance. | 我没有医疗保险 |
[04:53] | I’d say between 170,000 | 我算下来 总共费用 |
[04:56] | And 200,000, all in. | 大概17万到20万 |
[04:59] | For my part, I’d be willing to write off what I can, | 我这部分的费用 我当然愿意帮你尽量减免 |
[05:02] | But mine isn’t even the biggest expense. | 但最花钱的并不是我这部分 |
[05:07] | This is obviously a big decision. | 当然 这是个重大决定 |
[05:11] | And you folks are gonna want to take some time to discuss it. | 两位应该会想好好商量一下 |
[05:15] | No. | 不用了 |
[05:18] | I’ll do it. | 我接受手术 |
[05:24] | Walt, don’t you think we should at least talk this through first? | 沃尔特 你不觉得我们至少该先商量商量吗 |
[05:31] | I just think it’s the way to go. | 我只是觉得这是个办法 |
[05:37] | I have to say I think It’s the right choice. | 我不得不说 你做出了正确的选择 |
[05:42] | I recommend we let the pneumonitis heal for couple of weeks, | 我建议我们再等上两周 让肺炎痊愈 |
[05:46] | And then we’ll have at it. | 然后就进行手术 |
[05:50] | That’s tricky.I… | 这恐怕不行 我… |
[05:55] | – When’s the due date? – It’s the 21st. | -预产期什么时候 -21号 |
[05:59] | So two weeks and change? | 还有两周就生了 |
[06:00] | I’ll book the surgery for four weeks from now. | 我把手术排在四周之后 |
[06:03] | That way, | 那样的话 |
[06:04] | Walter can be on his feet for the birth of your daughter. | 沃尔特能亲自迎接女儿的降生 |
[06:06] | But I wouldn’t wait any longer. | 但不能再拖下去了 |
[06:30] | 14 messag… | 14条短信… |
[06:32] | God. | 天哪 |
[06:37] | Yeah | 喂 |
[06:38] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[06:39] | Where the hell were you?I called, like, 20 times. | 你TM去哪了 我打了不下20个电话找你 |
[06:42] | Working. | 在忙 |
[06:44] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[06:49] | Combo’s dead. | 康宝死了 |
[06:51] | Shot. | 枪杀的 |
[06:54] | Which one is he? | 他是哪个 |
[06:56] | You did not just say that to me. | 你不会就来这么一句吧 |
[06:58] | – Jesse, listen… – That figures. | -杰西 听着 -我就知道会这样 |
[07:13] | What’s the word on the street? | 外面的人都怎么说 |
[07:16] | No one’s dropping no names. | 没人看到 不知道谁干的 |
[07:18] | Combo rang me before it went down. | 康宝出事前给我打过电话 |
[07:20] | Said dudes were mad-dogging him, | 说被人盯上了 |
[07:21] | Trying to run him up off the corner.That’s all I know. | 把他逼到了街角 我就知道这些 |
[07:27] | Why’d we have to go pushing into new turf, yo? I mean, | 我们为啥得急着扩展地盘 我是说 |
[07:31] | What’d you expect? | 你到底想做什么 |
[07:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:35] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[07:38] | Is that all you got? | 你就会说这么一句吗 |
[07:41] | I’ll do right by Combo’s people. | 我会安置好康宝的家人 |
[07:46] | Make sure you bust up your cell and toss it. | 你得记着把你手机砸了扔了 |
[07:49] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会找到凶手的 |
[07:53] | I appreciate what you’re saying and all, | 我很感激你能这么说 |
[07:55] | But with Combo gone and Badger laying low out in Cali… | 但康宝死了 猴子又去了卡利避风头 |
[08:01] | I’m on probation, man. | 我还在缓刑期呢 伙计 |
[08:03] | Fast track to Los Lunas. | 随时都可能被抓进去 |
[08:07] | We’re on the verge | 我们眼看着 |
[08:10] | Of making some serious coin.Skinny. | 就能赚到大笔大笔的银子 瘦子 |
[08:14] | What, you’re gonna jump ship now? | 怎么 你现在想收手不干吗 |
[08:18] | This game we playing, | 俗话说 |
[08:20] | We don’t got the street cred to survive it. | 没有金刚钻别揽瓷器活 |
[08:23] | Back when everyone thought you killed Spooge, | 要是放在以前 大家都以为是你杀了精虫 |
[08:25] | Maybe we were doing okay, | 也许我们还有戏 |
[08:26] | But that whole… | 但那件事… |
[08:29] | Thing to the head thing, the ATM? | 用自动取款机砸人脑袋那事 |
[08:32] | His junkie bitch copped to it. | 他那吸毒的婊子都招了 |
[08:35] | The whole town knows it wasn’t you. | 全城的人都知道不是你干的了 |
[08:42] | Everyone knows? | 大家都知道了 |
[08:45] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不早说 |
[08:47] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[08:49] | ‘Cause we like you and all. | 因为我们都喜欢你吧 |
[08:51] | I’m telling you, just sit tight. | 我跟你说 你等着瞧好了 |
[08:55] | We’ll get by. | 我们会没事的 |
[08:57] | We’ll make it. | 我们能成的 |
[08:59] | Sorry, Jesse. | 杰西 抱歉 |
[09:01] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[09:12] | We have had a bit of a setback. | 我们遇到了点小挫折 |
[09:17] | Sorry, that’s an accurate description. | 抱歉 事实就是如此 |
[09:20] | What else do you want me to call it? | 你还想让我怎么说 |
[09:21] | How about your fault? How about that? | 认个错怎么样 说你做错了 |
[09:23] | Don’t lay that on me. | 别赖我头上 |
[09:24] | You are in charge of distribution. | 负责销售的人是你 |
[09:26] | You said expand the territory. | 是你说要扩张地盘的 |
[09:28] | – That doesn’t mean you become careless.- Guys, guys! | -那我也没让你们这么不小心啊 -两位 两位 |
[09:30] | Who do I look like, Maury Povich? | 你们以为这是上脱口秀呢 |
[09:32] | I’m not your marriage counselor. | 我也不是你们的婚姻顾问 |
[09:34] | Now, you’re professionals.Act like it. | 你们都是行家 拿点样子出来 |
[09:36] | Now, setback. Go. | 遇到点小挫折 继续 |
[09:39] | One of our dealers was murdered. | 我们有个毒贩被杀了 |
[09:44] | It was some kind of turf dispute, | 就像地盘争夺战一样 |
[09:48] | And apparently we lost. | 很显然 我们输了 |
[09:50] | And then everyone quit on us. | 然后我们的人都不干了 |
[09:52] | We have absolutely no distribution. | 我们的货完全动不了 |
[09:56] | Is there any way any of this can be traced back to you? | 那这些事有没有可能追查到你们头上 |
[09:59] | Now, the police, I’m talking about. | 我说的是警察 |
[10:04] | There’s your silver lining. | 这真是不幸中的万幸 |
[10:06] | How about you?How’s the health situation? | 你呢 健康状况如何 |
[10:10] | It’s better.Do you mind? | 好点了 别抽了行不 |
[10:12] | Better? | 好点了 |
[10:19] | It’s looking a little more positive. | 治疗看起来效果不错 |
[10:24] | I may have more time than I thought. | 我剩下的时间比我预想的多 |
[10:26] | Outstanding. | 非常好 |
[10:28] | Now, as to your dead guy, | 说起那个死掉的 |
[10:30] | Occupational hazard. | 干这行难免的 |
[10:32] | Drug dealer getting shot, | 毒贩挨枪子 |
[10:34] | I’m gonna go out on a limb here | 我就直说吧 |
[10:35] | And say it’s been known to happen. | 这是明摆着的 |
[10:38] | Now, what about product on hand?How’s your inventory? | 你们手头的货呢 还有多少存货 |
[10:43] | 38 and change. | 38多点 |
[10:46] | 38 ounces? Grams? | 38盎司[1KG多点] 还是38克 |
[10:48] | Pounds. | 38磅[17KG多] |
[10:52] | You did say make hay while the sun is shining. | 你说过让我们别坐失良机 |
[10:55] | Guys! | 两位 |
[10:57] | Why the long faces here? | 干嘛还拉长个脸 |
[10:59] | You’re sitting on a gold mine. | 你们简直坐拥金山啊 |
[11:01] | A gold mine we can’t sell. | 坐拥金山却卖不出去 |
[11:03] | We need a proper infrastructure. | 我们需要严密的组织结构 |
[11:06] | We need foot soldiers and dealers | 需要在街头有靠得住的 |
[11:09] | On a street level that are rock solid. | 毒贩销售网络 |
[11:11] | We need muscle,and we need enforcers. | 我们需要实力 需要精兵强将 |
[11:14] | Payback.That’s what we need. | 我们需要的是投资回报率 |
[11:21] | God. | 老天 |
[11:24] | I mean, this entire process has just been so… | 我是说 这整个过程简直就是 |
[11:31] | It’s always been one step forward and two steps back. | 总是这么进一步退两步 |
[11:36] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[11:39] | Let’s start with some tough love, all right? | 那我就只能爱之深责之切了 好吗 |
[11:42] | Ready for this?Here goes. | 做好心理准备了吗 听听这个 |
[11:44] | You two suck at peddling meth. | 你们俩对兜售毒品实在一窍不通 |
[11:46] | Period. | 就是这样 |
[11:48] | So give up on trying to do it all yourselves. | 所以 别想着自己干这个了 |
[11:51] | Hell, I’m amazed you got this far. | 见鬼 我都奇怪你们竟能走到这一步 |
[11:53] | Look, we are not going to deal with | 我们不想再跟个 |
[11:56] | Another high-level distributor. | 高级经销商打交道了 |
[11:58] | No, thank you.We have been down that road. | 谢谢了 那条路我们试过了 此路不通 |
[12:00] | What?Some tattooed speed-freak? | 什么 你是说那些纹满纹身的瘾君子 |
[12:03] | Now,what you two need is an honest-to-God businessman. | 你们需要的是个如假包换的商人 |
[12:07] | Somebody who treats your product | 一个把你们的货 |
[12:09] | Like the simple high-margin commodity that it is. | 当高利润日用品一样卖的人 |
[12:12] | Somebody who ships out of town,deals only in bulk. | 一个能做出口 还只做批发的人 |
[12:16] | Someone who’s been doing this for 20 years | 一个干这行20年 |
[12:19] | And never been caught. | 从未失手的人 |
[12:22] | You know someone like that? | 你认识这样的人 |
[12:24] | Let’s just say I know a guy | 我只能说 我能通过认识的人 |
[12:26] | who knows a guy. | 他再通过认识的人 |
[12:29] | Who knows another guy. | 最后才能找上他 |
[12:31] | Let me make some calls,see if I can get you a meeting. | 容我打几个电话 看看能不能安排你们见见 |
[12:36] | Well, what’s his name? | 那他叫什么名字 |
[12:40] | I have no idea. | 无可奉告 |
[12:42] | He’s very low profile. | 他行事非常低调 |
[12:44] | He’s careful like that. | 就是这么小心谨慎 |
[12:47] | From what I do hear about him, | 据我所知 |
[12:49] | He sounds a little like you. | 他行事跟你很像 |
[13:09] | I need you to leave. | 你得离开这儿 |
[13:20] | Look, there’s… | 听着 有些事 |
[13:23] | Some stuff about me you don’t know, and… | 我有些事瞒着你 |
[13:30] | Like you’re a drug dealer? | 譬如说你是个贩毒的 |
[13:34] | I kind of got that. | 我大概猜到了点 |
[13:37] | You pay in cash,and you use an alias, so… | 你用现金付账 还用个化名 所以 |
[13:47] | One of my guys, | 我的一个手下 |
[13:50] | A friend who worked for me… | 帮我做事的一个朋友 |
[13:54] | Got murdered. | 被杀了 |
[13:57] | It was my fault.I put him on that corner. | 是我的错 是我让他去那一带的 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna smoke some crystal, | 我先去吸几口 |
[14:03] | And I just think you should go, being that you’re | 我就是觉得你该离开这儿 毕竟你 |
[14:07] | In a program and all and… | 已经在戒毒了 |
[14:13] | You could come with me to a meeting. | 你可以跟我一块去参加戒毒会 |
[14:17] | No | 不 |
[14:19] | No meetings. | 不去戒毒会 |
[14:22] | We could just get out of here. | 或者就这么出去走走也好 |
[14:28] | – It won’t help. – Yeah, it will. | -吸毒对你没好处 -不 有用的 |
[14:31] | And I don’t need you telling me that it won’t. | 我不需要你来告诉我这些 |
[14:35] | I just… | 我只想 |
[14:37] | All right, I really just need you to go. | 好吧 我只想让你离开这儿 |
[15:48] | Sir? | 先生 |
[15:49] | Enjoy your meal. | 祝您用餐愉快 |
[15:50] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[16:23] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[16:28] | Yeah,We’re in the big time now. | 是啊 这是历史性的时刻 |
[16:31] | So where’s the kingpin? | 那么 我们的主角呢 |
[16:34] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也不知道 |
[16:41] | So you get the dude’s name? | 那你知道他名字了吗 |
[16:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:45] | So let me get this straight. | 这么说是这样的 |
[16:46] | He’s allowed to know all our names, | 他知道我们的名字 |
[16:49] | What we look like,but not the other way around? | 知道我们的长相 却没有出现 |
[16:55] | Why don’t you get yourself some food? | 你干嘛不去叫点吃的 |
[16:58] | So we won’t both sit here with our Happy Meals, | 这样就不用呆瓜似的 |
[17:00] | Looking like a couple chumps? | 对着开心乐园餐傻坐了吗 |
[17:02] | Gentlemen,is everything to your satisfaction? | 两位 一切都还满意吧 |
[17:05] | Fine, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[17:09] | This is nothing but an ankle-grab. | 除了那个同性恋就没人来过 |
[17:12] | I don’t get you, man. | 我不明白 老兄 |
[17:14] | A week ago you talked like you were all ready to hang it up. | 一周前 你说得好像胸有成竹的样子 |
[17:19] | We’ve nearly got 40 pounds we still need to sell. | 我们还有差不多40磅的货得卖出去 |
[17:23] | What about after? | 然后呢 |
[17:25] | After, you gonna make up some new magic number? | 然后 你还想变什么戏法吗 |
[17:28] | Like, “I got bills. I got bills.I gotta make more.” | 像什么 “我要钱我要钱我要钱钱钱” |
[17:31] | What do you want me to say, Jesse? | 杰西 你想让我说什么 |
[17:34] | – Things have changed. – Oh, I know. | -形势有变 -我想起来了 |
[17:38] | We got a guy killed. | 我们的人被杀了 |
[17:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:46] | This is bullshit. | 这都是扯淡 |
[17:48] | I’m out of here. | 我先走一步 |
[18:00] | I think she’s waking up from a nap. | 我想她这是小睡初醒呢 |
[18:04] | She is certainly going to want to get out | 她肯定急着想出来 |
[18:05] | And stretch those legs soon. | 好好舒展下手脚了 |
[18:12] | We’ll keep an eye on your fluids. | 我们得留心着点你的羊水 |
[18:14] | You’re on the low side of normal. | 比正常水平偏低 |
[18:15] | What? How low? | 什么 低多少 |
[18:18] | It’s not a problem unless we see a growth drop-off, | 只要没有急剧下降 就不会有问题 |
[18:21] | So we’re good. | 放心吧 |
[18:22] | We’ll just have you in for an ultrasound next week | 只要下周来做个超声检查 |
[18:23] | And keep an eye on things. | 最近行动小心点 |
[18:28] | Oh, man, you would not believe the traffic. | 老天 你都不知道这一路有多堵 |
[18:31] | That’s why I left 40 minutes early. | 所以我提前40分钟出发了 |
[18:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:35] | – What did I miss? – For your refrigerator. | -我错过什么了吗 -给你贴冰箱上 |
[18:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[18:40] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[18:41] | Look. | 快看 |
[18:43] | God. It’s like she’s here already. | 老天 面目栩栩如生呢 |
[18:46] | I was just telling Skyler everything looks great. | 我刚在跟斯凯勒说 一切都好 |
[18:49] | Okay, we’ve been talking about it for months now. | 好了 我们商量了几个月了 |
[18:52] | It’s time to make a decision. | 该做决定了 |
[18:54] | – You know what I’m going to say? – The C-section? | -知道我说的是什么吗 -剖腹产的事吗 |
[18:58] | And if it’s a yes,we need to schedule it. | 如果你们同意的话 我们就排个日程 |
[19:01] | My last labor was pretty tough, so… | 上次分娩的经历太痛苦了 所以 |
[19:06] | For the baby, I say yes. | 为了宝宝 我同意了 |
[19:09] | I agree, considering that your fluids are on the low side. | 考虑到你的羊水偏少 我也赞成 |
[19:12] | It’s best we take her a little early. | 最好的话 还是早点动手术 |
[19:14] | So why don’t we schedule it for… | 这样的话 我们何不排在 |
[19:17] | A week from Friday? | 下周五怎么样 |
[19:21] | Isn’t that a Friday the 13th? | 那天不是黑色星期五吧 |
[19:27] | We have a birthday. | 孩子生日都定好了 |
[19:30] | The 16th. | 16号 |
[19:32] | I like it. | 好日子 |
[19:35] | You know, speaking of birthdays, | 你知道 说起生日 |
[19:37] | I’ve got to run back to the office,so I will see you later? | 我还得回公司一趟 那我们晚点见咯 |
[19:41] | It’s an hour before closing. | 还有一个小时就下班了 |
[19:44] | You’re supposed to be taking it easy. | 你不该这么赶来赶去的 |
[19:46] | We’re having a little get-together for Ted’s birthday | 我们要为泰德的生日小聚一番 |
[19:49] | And I’ve got to pick up the cake. | 我还得去取蛋糕 |
[19:51] | Why you? | 为什么让你去取 |
[19:53] | Because I said I would. | 因为我说了我去取 |
[19:57] | It’s the least I can do. | 至少我能做这事吧 |
[20:03] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[20:53] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去逛逛吧 |
[20:55] | You know, go do something. | 做点什么 |
[20:59] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[21:01] | You know that museum in Santa Fe you talked about? | 记得你说起过的圣达菲博物馆吗 |
[21:05] | Let’s take a drive. | 我们去参观下 |
[21:11] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[21:31] | No I can’t return the stock.It’s already been drilled and cut | 我不能退还那批原料 都已经钻孔切割了 |
[21:34] | We’re halfway through the job. | 工序都完成一半了 |
[21:37] | Mr. Beneke to the shop, please. | 贝内克先生请到车间来 |
[21:42] | All right.Just let me think about it, okay? | 行了 让我考虑一下 好吗 |
[21:45] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[21:47] | Dean, I gotta go. | 迪安 我得挂电话了 |
[21:54] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[21:58] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[21:59] | My God. This is beautiful, guys.Thank you very much. | 天哪 太漂亮了 谢谢大家 |
[22:03] | Hurry. These candles aren’t gonna hold out much longer. | 快点 这些蜡烛撑不了多久 |
[22:06] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:08] | Are you making a wish?You gotta make a wish. | 你不许愿吗 你得先许愿 |
[22:10] | Ok, well, let’s see.The economy’s in the toilet. | 好吧让我想想 经济一蹶不振 |
[22:14] | China’s undercutting us at every turn…I’m at a loss. | 中国又处处削价竞争 我不知道说啥好了 |
[22:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:20] | Skyler | 斯凯勒 |
[22:22] | I want to hear it first. | 我想先听你唱歌 |
[22:24] | Absolutely not.No way. | 绝对不行 没门 |
[22:26] | You cannot deny your employer his birthday wish. | 你可不能拒绝老板的生日愿望 |
[22:29] | – Yes, I can. Watch me. – Please! | -是的我可以 看我这样子 -求你了 |
[22:32] | If this is your birthday wish,I feel very, very sorry for you. | 如果这就是你的生日愿望 我只能说抱歉了 |
[22:36] | – Come on. It was so good last time. – It was ages ago. | -来吧 上次你唱得多好 -那都是陈年往事了 |
[22:40] | And I’m enormous now. | 我现在挺着个大肚子 |
[22:42] | And I don’t look anything like her anymore. | 跟以前判若两人了 |
[22:44] | Not that I ever did.I mean, come on. | 就是以前也不行啊 拜托 |
[22:47] | You guys, these candles are getting wax all over the place. | 各位 蜡烛都快燃尽 蜡烛油滴得到处都是了 |
[22:50] | – Seriously. – Yes, come on, Skyler. | -答应他吧 -来吧 斯凯勒 |
[22:52] | Skyler | 斯凯勒 |
[22:54] | It’s obscene. | 太难为情了 |
[23:10] | Happy Birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[23:17] | Happy Birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[23:24] | Happy Birthday | 祝你生日快乐 |
[23:27] | Mr. President Of Beneke Fabricators Incorporated | 贝内克制造公司的老总 |
[23:36] | Happy Birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[23:48] | That was fantastic. | 唱得太好了 |
[23:50] | Isn’t she great, huh? | 唱得很棒 对吧 |
[23:52] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 吹蜡烛了 |
[24:06] | – He wasn’t there.- He was there all right. | -他根本没出现 -他已经在那了 |
[24:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:10] | I sat there for two hours. Nobody came. | 我坐那等了两个小时 没人来过 |
[24:13] | All I know is my contact says he was there. | 我只知道我的线人说他就在那 |
[24:16] | Are you sure you were at the right restaurant? | 你确定你没走错餐厅吗 |
[24:18] | Yes, I’m positive. | 是的 我非常确定 |
[24:20] | – Where was he? – Who knows? | -他到底在哪 -谁知道 |
[24:22] | Maybe he stayed out in the parking lot, | 也许他一直呆在外面停车场里 |
[24:24] | Checked you out with a telephoto lens. | 透过长焦镜头观察着你 |
[24:25] | Didn’t like the cut of your jib. | 又不喜欢你样子 |
[24:27] | Anyway, | 话说回来 |
[24:28] | It doesn’t matter now because my contact says it’s a no go. | 也无所谓了 我的线人说交易的事黄了 |
[24:32] | What?What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[24:34] | No deal. No dice. | 黄了 没成 |
[24:36] | Shot at and missed, shit on and hit. | 错失良机 不干了 |
[24:38] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[24:39] | How can he make that decision without even meeting me? | 他怎么能见都不见我们就决定了 |
[24:42] | I told you he’s very cautious who he does business with. | 我跟你说过 他对选择交易对象非常谨慎 |
[24:45] | All right?He’s skittish, like a deer. | 好吗 他就像鹿一样小心翼翼 |
[24:52] | Call him back. | 把他叫回来 |
[24:53] | I’m sorry.I can’t do that. | 抱歉 我不能这么做 |
[24:56] | Yes, you can.Call him, Saul. | 你可以的 索尔 打电话给他 |
[24:58] | First of all,I never called him, all right? | 首先 我从没给他打过电话 好吗 |
[25:01] | I called a guy who called a guy who called a guy. | 我都是经过好几层才联络上他的 |
[25:03] | Second of all, it’s over. | 其次 这事没戏了 |
[25:05] | Understand? With this particular individual, | 明白吗 对每个人来说 |
[25:08] | All you get is the one shot. | 机会只有一次 |
[25:11] | Look,I’ll see if I can scrape something else together, | 听着 我会想想其他办法 |
[25:16] | But don’t get your hopes up. | 但别抱太大希望 |
[25:18] | No one else handles that kind of bulk. | 没人能像他那样拿下这么大一票货 |
[25:20] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[27:03] | Lucy, you must remember to | 露西 记得 |
[27:04] | Have the salt and pepper shakers wiped. | 盐瓶 胡椒瓶一定要擦 |
[27:13] | Can I help you, sir? | 需要什么吗 先生 |
[27:17] | Diet Coke, please. | 健怡可乐 谢谢 |
[27:21] | And five minutes of your time. | 再借用你5分钟时间 |
[27:35] | What can I do for you? | 需要效劳吗 |
[27:36] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[27:39] | Please. | 请坐 |
[27:52] | I would like to know why you wouldn’t meet with me yesterday. | 我想知道你昨天为什么不见我 |
[27:57] | I’m sorry.I’m not following. | 抱歉 我听不懂 |
[28:01] | I sat here yesterday,waiting to meet with someone. | 我昨天就坐在这儿 等着见一个人 |
[28:06] | I believe that person was you. | 我相信那个人就是你 |
[28:09] | I think that you’re confusing me for someone else. | 我想你认错人了 |
[28:14] | I don’t think I am. | 我不这么认为 |
[28:19] | Sir, if you have a complaint, | 先生 如果您有任何不满 |
[28:21] | I suggest you submit it through our e-mail system. | 建议您通过电子邮件提交 |
[28:24] | I would be happy to refer you to our website. | 我很乐意帮您上传到我们的网站 |
[28:28] | I was told that the man I would be meeting with | 有人告诉我 我要见的这个人 |
[28:31] | Is very careful. | 行事非常小心 |
[28:33] | A cautious man. | 是个谨慎的人 |
[28:36] | I believe we’re alike in that way. | 我相信这点上我们很像 |
[28:41] | If you are who I think you are, | 如果我猜得没错 |
[28:45] | You should give me another chance. | 你就该再给我一次机会 |
[28:52] | I don’t think we’re alike at all, Mr. White. | 我不认为我们有什么像的 怀特先生 |
[28:57] | You are not a cautious man at all. | 你根本就不是个谨慎的人 |
[29:00] | Your partner was late, and he was high. | 你的搭档迟到了 他还吸毒 |
[29:06] | Yes, he was. | 是的 |
[29:08] | He’s high often, isn’t he? | 他毒瘾很重 是吗 |
[29:15] | You have poor judgment. | 你判断力太差 |
[29:18] | I can’t work with someone with poor judgment. | 我不能跟判断力这么差的人共事 |
[29:20] | Are you familiar with my product? | 你对我生产的货了解吗 |
[29:24] | I’ve been told it’s excellent. | 据说非常赞 |
[29:26] | It is impeccable. | 那是毋庸置疑的 |
[29:29] | It is the purest, | 绝对是最纯的 |
[29:30] | Most chemically-sound product on the market anywhere. | 放到市面上绝对供不应求 |
[29:34] | That is not the only factor. | 我可以找其他人要货 |
[29:36] | You could charge twice | 以我目前的定价 |
[29:39] | The current rate for what I provide, | 你还可以翻一番卖 |
[29:41] | And your customers would pay it. | 他们照样会买 |
[29:43] | Hands down. | 易如反掌 |
[29:46] | Now, who I choose to do business with on my end | 我选谁跟我一起做买卖 |
[29:50] | Is not your problem. | 那不关你的事 |
[29:53] | You won’t see him. | 你不用见他 |
[29:55] | You won’t interact with him. | 不用跟他联系 |
[29:58] | Forget he exists. | 就当他不存在 |
[30:01] | I have to ask. | 我不得不问一句 |
[30:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:07] | Why him? | 为什么选他 |
[30:11] | Because he does what I say. | 因为他对我言听计从 |
[30:15] | Because I can trust him. | 因为我能信任他 |
[30:19] | How much product do you have on hand? | 你们手头有多少货 |
[30:22] | 38 pounds. | 38磅 |
[30:24] | Ready to go at a moment’s notice. | 准备一次出清 |
[30:33] | Will I hear from you? | 我怎么听你的答复 |
[30:38] | I have your numbers. | 我有你的号码 |
[30:43] | You can never trust a drug addict. | 永远不要信任吸毒的人 |
[31:02] | Look, I mean, it’s all kind of little dribs and drabs, | 看 都是各种名目的零星支出 |
[31:05] | But right here,take Keller, for instance. | 但是这里 以凯勒公司为例 |
[31:09] | A couple hundred dollars here,a few thousand there. | 这边几百 那边几千的 |
[31:12] | Dribs and drabs. | 都是零星支出 |
[31:14] | Once you add it all up, though,and with Keller, | 一旦加起来 单单凯勒公司一项 |
[31:16] | The revenues are almost 10% less than was actually received. | 就比应缴税额少交了将近10% |
[31:20] | And this is every quarter,for the last two years. | 过去两年每个季度都是这样 |
[31:28] | When I saw that, I got worried | 我看到之后 觉得很担心 |
[31:30] | So I checked Accounts Receivable on other customers. | 所以我查了下其他客户的应收账款 |
[31:32] | I found six other instances of revenues being under-reported. | 发现还有其他六家的账款短报了 |
[31:40] | And I’ve only just started to look into it. | 而这只是刚刚开始查 |
[31:43] | We have requirement contracts with a lot of these companies. | 我们跟很多这样的公司订立了需求合约 |
[31:46] | They anticipate their needs for the next quarter. | 他们会预估下一季的需求给我们 |
[31:49] | Most of the time, they overestimate. | 多数时候 他们会高估一点 |
[31:51] | So I just let them roll their overages into the next order | 所以我就把高估的部分 滚动计入下张订单 |
[31:53] | And if I don’t,they’ll go elsewhere. | 不然的话 客户就会流失 |
[31:56] | Obviously, we forgot | 很明显 我们疏忽了 |
[31:58] | And didn’t go back and adjust the revenue entries. | 没回溯过去调整收入记录 |
[32:02] | I know it’s wrong from an accounting standpoint, | 我知道站在会计的角度 |
[32:05] | But as you can see, | 这是不对的 |
[32:06] | The money’s coming in ventually.As you can see. | 但你可以看到 最终钱还是进账了 |
[32:10] | Right. | 对 |
[32:12] | Right, but… | 是的 但是 |
[32:13] | I got the old bills of sale and order forms out of storage, | 我在储藏室拿了以前的销售单据和订购单 |
[32:18] | To try and sort this out. | 想分一下类 |
[32:20] | And most of the time, | 多数时候 |
[32:23] | There’s no backup for the reported revenues at all. | 根本就没有收入记录的备份 |
[32:27] | In a few cases, | 有些文件中 |
[32:31] | I found Xeroxed copies with the dates changed. | 我发现了数据涂改过的影印件 |
[32:37] | Ted | 泰德 |
[32:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:52] | You got me. | 被你逮到了 |
[32:54] | We’re talking nearly a million dollars of undocumented revenue. | 这可是将近一百万美金的未申报收入 |
[33:00] | – What are you thinking? – I’m thinking | -你到底在想些什么 -我想的是 |
[33:03] | About saving a company. | 挽救这个公司 |
[33:05] | I’m thinking about people’s jobs, | 想着保住工人们的工作 |
[33:07] | About their mortgages and pensions | 想着他们的房贷和退休金 |
[33:10] | And their college funds for their kids. | 还有他们孩子的大学学费 |
[33:13] | Not to mention my own. | 更别提还有我自己 |
[33:15] | It doesn’t mean that you have to break the law. | 这并不意味着你就得犯法 |
[33:17] | Yes, it does. | 对 就是这样 |
[33:19] | It’s right there in the books.Business is terrible. | 这些账目里都写着呢 生意难做啊 |
[33:22] | The bank is on my back,the IRS is grinding me down to a nub. | 银行来找我麻烦 国税局恨不得把我榨干 |
[33:25] | If I don’t keep up… | 如果我撑不下去 |
[33:27] | Ted,people go to prison for this. | 泰德 这样会坐牢的 |
[33:36] | My dad built this company from nothing. | 我爸爸白手起家成立这家公司 |
[33:41] | We make things here. | 我们在这里做事赚钱 |
[33:42] | The people who work here are like family. | 在这工作的人们 就像家人一样 |
[33:46] | I can’t let that all fall apart | 我不能因为这几年年景不好 |
[33:48] | Because of a couple of bad years. | 就让一切分崩离析 |
[33:54] | Skyler | 斯凯勒 |
[33:58] | Don’t report this. | 别告发我 |
[34:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:05] | I’m not gonna turn you in Ted | 我不会去告发你的 泰德 |
[34:12] | But I can’t be a part of it. | 但我不能参与进来 |
[34:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:20] | I know. I just wish… | 我知道 我只希望 |
[34:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:27] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[34:47] | Yo, if I know you, leave a message. | 认识我的话 留言吧 |
[34:50] | Yo, it’s Skinny Pete.Just checking in with you, man. | 我是瘦子彼得 就打电话看看你怎么了 兄弟 |
[34:53] | We missed you at the funeral today. | 今天在葬礼上没看到你 |
[34:55] | The whole crew was representing. | 大家都去了 |
[34:57] | Even Badger came all the way from Fresno. | 连猴子都从弗雷斯诺赶了回来 |
[34:59] | Combo’s people, his ma,grandma,cousins, | 康宝的家人 他的妈妈 奶奶 侄子们 |
[35:01] | Everyone was all choked up and shit. | 每个人都哭成泪人了 |
[35:03] | Man, it was, like, emotional. | 兄弟 那可真是 催人泪下 |
[35:06] | And you should have seen the coffin. | 你真该来看看那口棺材 |
[35:08] | It was like this shiny,white pearlescent. | 涂着白色珠光漆 闪闪发亮 |
[35:10] | Like,I’m pretty sure | 我确保在一辆雷克萨斯车上 |
[35:12] | I’ve seen the exact same paint job on a Lexus. | 见过一摸一样的油漆工艺 |
[35:14] | So we’re definitely talking high-end. | 所以肯定是非常高级的 |
[35:17] | Anyway, guess you had something bigger going down. | 当然 我猜你肯定有更重要的事走不开 |
[35:21] | Watch your back out there, bro.Peace. | 那你自己一切小心了 兄弟 保重 |
[36:06] | I like to mix some ice with it. | 我喜欢在里面混一些冰毒 |
[36:56] | Hold that. | 拿着 |
[37:01] | What’s it feel like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[37:06] | There’s a chill. | 会打冷颤 |
[37:09] | Don’t freak out.It passes. | 别怕 很快就过去的 |
[37:12] | And then… | 然后 |
[37:13] | You’ll see. | 你就等着吧 |
[37:19] | I’ll meet you there. | 我会来陪你的 |
[37:32] | Take that off. | 把那个拿走 |
[40:04] | Phones off, please. | 请把手机都关掉 |
[40:24] | Pipes, I guess. | 我猜是管道的声音 |
[40:26] | All right, everyone.Eyes on your paper. | 好了各位 看着自己的试卷 |
[40:30] | Eyes on your paper. | 都看着自己的试卷 |
[41:02] | Excuse me, where’s the manager? | 打扰一下 经理上哪去了 |
[41:04] | I’m the manager.Can I help you? | 我就是经理 有事吗 |
[41:09] | I met a man here last week.A black gentleman. | 我上周在这见过个男的 黑人绅士 |
[41:12] | He’s thin. Glasses. | 很瘦戴眼镜的 |
[41:13] | Yes, sir.That’s the owner. | 是的 先生 那是店主 |
[41:17] | Owner, ok | 店主 |
[41:18] | He owns 14 Los Pollos restaurants in between here and Nevada. | 他在这和内华达州拥有14家洛博罗餐厅 |
[41:20] | He could be at any one of them. | 可能在其中任意一家 |
[41:24] | Is there a phone number that I can get to… | 有没有他的手机号码 我可以 |
[41:28] | I’m sorry, sir.I can’t give that out. | 抱歉 先生 我不便透露 |
[41:31] | Is this about a complaint? | 您是有什么投诉吗 |
[41:32] | I’d be happy to refer you to our website. | 我很乐意帮您提交到我们网站上去 |
[41:34] | No no | 不 不是 |
[41:36] | – What’s his name? – Gustavo. | -他叫什么名字 -古斯塔沃 |
[41:38] | Gus. | 古斯 |
[41:40] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[41:45] | 38 pounds, $1.2 million. | 38磅货 120万美金 |
[41:48] | Truck stop,2 miles south of exit 13 on the 25. | 25号公路13号出口往南2公里处的车站交易 |
[41:51] | One hour. | 一小时后交易 |
[41:52] | – What?- One hour. You in or out? | -什么 -一个小时 你干不干 |
[41:55] | In. In. Absolutely.But I just need a little more time. | 干 当然干 但得多给我点时间准备 |
[41:59] | One hour.If you miss it, | 一个小时 如果你人没到 |
[42:01] | Don’t ever show your face in here again. | 下次就别上这儿来了 |
[42:09] | Exit 13 off the 25 South,to a truck… | 25号公路 13号出口往南 有个车站 |
[42:12] | – Come on! Come on! – Yo, if I know you, leave a message. | -接电话 快接电话 -认识我的话 留言吧 |
[42:15] | Jessi,Pick up the phone. | 杰西 快接电话 |
[42:19] | Pick up the phone! | 快接电话呀 |
[42:21] | I’m coming by.I need the product. | 我正在赶过去 我去取货 |
[42:24] | I need the product now! | 现在就需要那批货 |
[43:14] | God | 老天 |
[43:27] | Jessi | 杰西 |
[43:32] | Jessi | 杰西 |
[43:34] | Jessi | 杰西 |
[43:37] | Jessi | 杰西 |
[43:44] | Incoming Call Skyler | 斯凯勒来电 |
[43:59] | Jessi | 杰西 |
[44:00] | Jessi | 杰西 |
[44:26] | Jessi | 杰西 |
[44:28] | Jessi | 杰西 |
[44:29] | Jessi Wake up! | 杰西 醒醒 |
[44:30] | Jessi | 杰西 |
[44:34] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[44:35] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[44:38] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[44:41] | Where’d you put it? | 你把货放哪了 |
[44:42] | – Where is it? Where’s the product? – Get off of me. | -货在哪 货藏哪了 -放开我 |
[44:45] | Where is it?Where’d you hide the meth? | 货在哪 你把货藏哪了 |
[44:48] | – In the kitchen. – Where? | -厨房里 -厨房哪里 |
[44:50] | Under the sink. | 水槽下面 |
[45:57] | Not now! | 别是现在啊 |