时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:26] | You’re not thinking about going to work today, are you? | 你不会今天还想去工作吧 |
[02:31] | Thought I would. | 可能会的 |
[02:32] | That inhaler really seems to be doing the trick. | 吸入器好像还挺管用的 |
[02:35] | – What? – Just take the rest of the week. | -怎么了 -这星期就休息吧 |
[02:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:39] | You’ve earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[02:40] | Don’t push it. | 别把自己逼太紧 |
[02:42] | Besides, I want you well for the weekend. | 另外 我还想你为这周末作准备 |
[02:47] | Mom wants to par-tay. | 妈妈想要开 派对 |
[02:50] | It’s just a little get-together, that’s all. | 只是个小聚会 仅此而已 |
[02:54] | Sunday afternoon, maybe? | 有可能在周日下午 |
[02:56] | Nothing too big. Just family and a few friends. | 不会很隆重 就家人和一些朋友 |
[03:00] | We’ve got a lot to celebrate. | 我们有很多值得庆祝的事 |
[03:02] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[03:06] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[03:21] | Now, | 现在 |
[03:24] | What are you supposed to do today? | 你今天打算干什么 |
[03:26] | Nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[03:28] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[03:33] | Brownie points for taking a nap. | 小精灵告诉你应该再小睡一会儿 |
[05:10] | Can you meet? | 能出来见面吗 |
[05:15] | I thought maybe you… | 我还以为你可能 |
[05:17] | Might have, you know, | 可能已经 |
[05:19] | Kicked. | 不在了 |
[05:21] | Signed off. | 驾鹤西去了 |
[05:23] | I was even checking the obits. | 我都在看讣告 |
[05:26] | No such luck. | 还没那么好的运气 |
[05:29] | So where does it stand? | 那情况怎么样 |
[05:33] | Coughing up blood, giving speeches like, | 咳嗽带血 还说 |
[05:37] | “I deserve this. I’m an asshole.” | “这是我应得的 我是个混蛋” |
[05:40] | What’s the upshot? | 结果怎么样 |
[05:42] | The upshot. | 结果 |
[05:47] | The upshot is that I have radiation pneumonitis. | 结果就是我患了放射性肺炎 |
[05:54] | Damn. | 该死 |
[05:57] | Actually, it’s not as bad as it sounds. | 实际上并没有听起来那么糟 |
[06:01] | It’s a fairly common occurrence, easily treated. | 是很常见的并发症 很容易治愈 |
[06:07] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[06:09] | The news is all good. | 是个好消息 |
[06:12] | What do you mean, good? | 你说好是什么意思 |
[06:15] | You mean, like, good good? | 就是指治好了吗 |
[06:19] | You mean, like, remission good? | 还是说 症状部分缓解 |
[06:23] | Remission. | 症状缓解 |
[06:24] | Not to imply I’m cured. | 不是说我完全好了 |
[06:26] | I still have cancer. | 我现在还是有癌症 |
[06:29] | But there’s been a significant reduction in the tumors. | 但肿瘤组织已经减小了很多 |
[06:32] | How significant? | 有多少 |
[06:35] | 80% 80%. | |
[06:37] | Dude! | 伙计 |
[06:38] | No way! | 不可能吧 |
[06:39] | Now, I’m not out of the woods yet, | 不管怎样 |
[06:41] | Not by any stretch. | 我还没有脱离危险 |
[06:44] | “Options” is the word they keep bandying about. | 但他们老把”机会”挂在嘴边 |
[06:48] | That’s awesome! | 太好了 |
[06:49] | Serious? | 真的吗 |
[06:52] | That’s great, man. | 这太棒了 |
[06:54] | I mean, my aunt, she never… | 我是说 我姑姑她 从没 |
[06:56] | I mean, at your stage, I didn’t think that could happen. | 在你这样的阶段 我从没想过还会好 |
[07:02] | Mr. White, you kicked its ass, yo! | 怀特老师 你太厉害了 哟 |
[07:05] | You must be so psyched. | 你肯定高兴坏了 |
[07:08] | Of course. I am. | 确实很高兴 |
[07:12] | Now we… | 现在我们 |
[07:16] | I mean, what do we… | 我是说 我们接下来 |
[07:20] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[07:26] | So, | 那么 |
[07:28] | How do you want to, | 你想怎样 |
[07:30] | You know, proceed | 继续我们的生意 |
[07:33] | In light of this kick-ass news? | 在得到这么好的消息以后 |
[07:39] | We’ll take our time and stay cautious. | 我们要慢慢来 谨慎一些 |
[07:43] | Sell off what we have. | 把剩下的货都卖完 |
[07:46] | And then… | 然后 |
[07:52] | Then I guess… | 然后我想 |
[07:55] | I’m done. | 就结束吧 |
[08:18] | Batter up! | 各就各位 |
[08:19] | Everyone? | 大家注意 |
[08:21] | Hey, you guys. I would like to make a toast, | 大家好 我想要敬大家一杯 |
[08:24] | With my non-alcoholic beverage. | 用我的无酒精饮料 |
[08:27] | Somebody kill the music. | 谁把音乐关一下 |
[08:29] | I know one party can’t begin to repay | 我知道一个小小的派对不能报答 |
[08:33] | All your support and your… | 你们所有的支持和 |
[08:35] | Your many, many kindnesses. | 你们那么多的帮助 |
[08:38] | But then again, | 不过 |
[08:41] | Hank does make one mean margarita. | 汉克还是准备了些玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[08:49] | We really do want to thank you. | 我们衷心感谢大家 |
[08:51] | These last few months have been… | 过去的这几个月 |
[08:55] | A challenging time, to put it mildly. | 婉转得说 是个考验 |
[09:00] | But I have to say Walt’s come through it like a champ. | 但沃尔特勇敢地克服了一切 |
[09:03] | Honey, I’m so proud of you. | 亲爱的 我太为你感到骄傲了 |
[09:11] | I’m gonna stop with the sappy stuff. | 我不能再说这些煽情的话了 |
[09:14] | But it’s true. It really is. | 但这是真的 确实如此 |
[09:17] | And for the first time in a long time, | 长久以来 第一次 |
[09:20] | We are so excited about the future. | 我们对未来满怀憧憬 |
[09:27] | Anyway, | 无论如何 |
[09:28] | I want to also express my gratitude | 我还要向另外两个特殊的人 |
[09:31] | To two very special people | 表达我的感激之情 |
[09:34] | Who couldn’t be here today. | 虽然他们今天不在这里 |
[09:36] | But they send their regrets and their warm wishes. | 但他们也感到遗憾并送来了贴心的祝福 |
[09:39] | Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz, | 格雷琴和埃利奥特·施瓦茨 |
[09:41] | For those of you who don’t know them are… | 尽管你们不认识他们 |
[09:45] | Well, they’re heroes. | 他们真的是英雄 |
[09:49] | They are incredibly generous | 他们无限慷慨 |
[09:50] | friends who made | 答应为沃尔特支付治疗费用 |
[09:53] | To pay for Walt’s treatment. | 此乃真朋友也 |
[09:58] | And they did. | 他们说到做到 |
[09:59] | So… | 所以 |
[10:02] | To Gretchen and Elliott. | 为格雷琴和埃利奥特干一杯 |
[10:08] | How about the man of the hour? Come on! | 还有我们的主角 快 |
[10:10] | Speech! | 给我们讲两句 |
[10:20] | It’s kind of funny. | 说来有趣 |
[10:22] | When I got my diagnosis, | 我得知自己被诊断为 |
[10:26] | Cancer, | 癌症时 |
[10:28] | I said to myself, | 我问自己 |
[10:32] | “Why me?” | “为什么是我” |
[10:35] | And then, | 后来 |
[10:38] | The other day, when I got the good news… | 那天当我知道好消息的时候 |
[10:45] | I said the same thing. | 我问自己同样的问题 |
[10:57] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[10:59] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢大家能来 |
[11:04] | Enjoy. | 好好玩 |
[11:07] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[11:11] | Inspirational. | 很鼓舞人 |
[11:13] | Tell you what. I gotta give those | 我跟你说 我要给那帮混蛋 |
[11:14] | Bastards points for originality | 一点新花样 |
[11:16] | I’ll tell you that much. | 请听我娓娓道来 |
[11:18] | A little mercury switch, 9-volt battery, | 一个水银开关 9伏特电池 |
[11:21] | 5 or 6 ounces of C4, | 五六盎司C4塑胶炸药 |
[11:24] | That’s how those cartel boys party. | 这帮毒贩们就这么狂欢的 |
[11:26] | But why a turtle? | 可是为什么是海龟 |
[11:29] | That’s the best part. It was a… | 这个最有意思了 它是 |
[11:32] | What the hell’s the word I’m looking for? | 我到底想说什么词来着 |
[11:35] | Not a metaphor, not an analogy… it’s a… | 不是隐喻 不是类比 是 |
[11:39] | Walt. What’s the word I’m looking for? | 沃尔特 我想说什么词来着 |
[11:42] | Anyway, “tortuga.” | 管它呢 “托尔图加” |
[11:46] | That was the name of our snitch. | 我们的线人就叫这个名字 |
[11:48] | Bean-speak for “tortoise.” | 英文意思是”玳瑁” |
[11:51] | Tortoise, turtle, what have you… | 玳瑁 海龟 你 |
[11:53] | I never knew the difference myself. | 我自己都不知道有什么区别 |
[11:56] | Top me off there, will you, buddy? | 帮我满上 好吗 兄弟 |
[11:58] | Anyway, | 不管怎么说 |
[12:00] | Poetic. | 诗意化的 |
[12:02] | I guess, yeah. Poetic. It was poetic. | 我猜 对 诗意化 诗意化说法 |
[12:05] | That’s the word. I guess that’s the word. | 就是这个词 我猜就是这个词 |
[12:28] | Go ahead. | 喝吧 |
[12:33] | Better not let your mom see. | 最好别让你妈看见 |
[12:52] | I think I see a hair. Maybe two! | 我看见一根头发 或许是两根 |
[12:57] | There’s no worm in this, right? | 里面没虫子吧 |
[12:58] | No. That would be mescal. | 没有 这是龙舌兰 |
[13:00] | Talk about your hangovers, okay? | 说起喝醉酒来 |
[13:02] | I was down in Glynco, Georgia. | 有一次我在乔治亚州的格林科 |
[13:04] | Back east, doing some training. | 东部 在那儿受训 |
[13:05] | Had this firearm instructor who was… | 有个枪支指导员 |
[13:08] | He was a good ol’ boy. | 他是个特纯朴的人 |
[13:10] | There you go. Thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[13:12] | I mean, this guy could put them | 我是说 这家伙喝起酒来 |
[13:13] | Away like he had two livers, okay? | 就像他有两个肝脏似的 懂吗 |
[13:15] | Like a fish, okay? Like a drunk fish. | 喝酒就像鱼喝水 喝醉的了鱼 |
[13:18] | We were drinking mescal stupid. But… | 我们都灌龙舌兰灌懵了 |
[13:25] | Hey… Hey. Walt. What are you doing there? | 沃尔特 你这是干嘛 |
[13:28] | What does it lookating. Come on. | 你看我像干嘛 |
[13:31] | The kid’s 16. | 这孩子才16岁 |
[13:33] | What are you, going for father of the year? | 你要干嘛 争当年度最佳老爸 |
[13:37] | What are you looking at him for? | 你看他干嘛 |
[13:47] | We’re celebrating. Come on. | 我们在庆祝呢 继续 |
[14:20] | Listen, I’d take a pass on | 听着 如果我是你的话 |
[14:22] | That one if I were you | 这杯我就不喝 |
[14:24] | Think we’ve been bogarting this puppy long enough. | 别再教坏这孩子了 |
[14:32] | Bring the bottle back. | 把酒瓶拿回来 |
[14:39] | Sorry, buddy. No can do. | 对不起 老兄 恕难从命 |
[14:42] | My son! My bottle! My house! | 我的儿子 我的酒 我的家 |
[14:48] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[14:49] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么 |
[14:52] | Bring it back. | 拿回来 |
[15:01] | Why don’t we just call it a day? | 今天就这么着吧 |
[15:04] | All right, pal? | 行吗 兄弟 |
[15:08] | We good? | 没事了 |
[15:10] | The bottle. | 酒瓶 |
[15:13] | Now. | 马上给我 |
[15:22] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[15:35] | Here, sweetie. | 好了 宝贝 |
[16:02] | This is your brain. | 这是你的脑子 |
[16:08] | This is your brain on drugs. | 这是你吸毒之后的脑子 |
[16:23] | You weren’t supposed to wake up. | 你不该醒的 |
[16:26] | Ever or…? | 永远别醒还是 |
[16:29] | I was just thinking that I’d bring it, you know, in. | 我本打算过会儿 你知道 端进去 |
[16:34] | You want me to go back to bed? | 要我回去躺着吗 |
[16:37] | No. I guess that’d be kind of… | 不用 我想那就有点儿 |
[16:45] | Need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[16:47] | I got it. | 我能行 |
[16:50] | Just have a seat. | 你去坐着吧 |
[16:54] | Is there any coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
[16:57] | Shit. One second. | 该死 稍等 |
[16:59] | At least let me do that. | 至少这个让我来吧 |
[17:01] | I don’t want you to have to do anything, you know? | 我不想让你干一点儿活 明白吗 |
[17:12] | All right. Here. | 好了 成了 |
[17:14] | You take the good one. | 好的那个给你 |
[17:16] | It’s Huevos Rancheros. | 这是墨西哥式煎蛋 |
[17:20] | I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[17:25] | Fork. | 叉子 |
[17:37] | There you go. | 给你 |
[17:40] | So what are you up to today? | 那你今天打算做什么 |
[17:42] | Working? Whatever that means. | 工作吗 不管是什么工作 |
[17:50] | I’m all yours. | 我陪着你 |
[17:52] | Really? | 真的 |
[18:35] | Hey, this is Skyler. Please leave me a message. Thanks. | 你好 我是斯凯勒 请留言 谢谢 |
[18:45] | I just wanted to say that… | 我只是想说 |
[18:49] | We’ll talk tonight, | 我们今晚谈谈 |
[18:54] | But I wanted to say that | 但是我想说 |
[18:58] | I’m not exactly sure who that was yesterday, | 我不知道昨天是怎么回事 |
[19:01] | But it wasn’t me. | 但那不是我本意 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:10] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:04] | I just wanted to say that… | 我只是想说 |
[20:09] | We’ll talk tonight, | 我们今晚谈谈 |
[20:12] | – But I wanted to say that… – Hey, there. | -但是我想说 -你好啊 |
[20:16] | – Who brought the churros? – That would be me. | -谁带的吉拿棒[类似油条] -我带的 |
[20:19] | If I leave them at home, I’ll wind | 如果放在家里 |
[20:21] | Up eating them myself. So… | 我会一个人全吃掉 所以 |
[20:24] | They’re actually leftovers. | 其实是剩下的 |
[20:26] | We had a little get-together for Walt. | 我们给沃尔特开了个小聚会 |
[20:29] | It wasn’t his birthday, was it? | 不是他生日 对吧 |
[20:32] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[20:34] | Walt’s got… | 沃尔特他 |
[20:38] | He’s been… battling cancer. | 他一直在…与癌症斗争 |
[20:43] | And last week, we got good news. | 上周我们收到了好消息 |
[20:46] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:48] | But we’re really optimistic. | 但我们很乐观的 |
[20:50] | Great. | 太好了 |
[20:52] | Good news is great. | 有好消息太好了 |
[20:54] | Yeah, it is. It really is. | 是啊 确实是 |
[21:03] | Feel free to bring these any time. | 欢迎随时带好吃的来 |
[21:18] | Got some real beauts. | 我们这可有不少好东西 |
[21:24] | You cannot beat the thermal efficiency of the C3. | C3型的加热效率是最高的 |
[21:30] | Then again, what about tankless? | 那么 无水箱的怎么样 |
[21:35] | Sure. We got them. | 当然 我们有货 |
[21:37] | The good ones will really run up your price though. | 不过好东西价钱也高 |
[21:40] | Set you back about 1,200. | 你得多掏差不多一千二 |
[21:44] | It’s not an issue. | 钱不是问题 |
[21:49] | You want installation, right? | 需要上门安装的吧 |
[21:51] | No. I’m gonna do it myself? | 不用 我自己装 |
[21:54] | That’s what I like to hear. | 真高兴听你这么说 |
[22:07] | And who’s this? This guy can surf without a board? | 还有这是谁 他还能无板冲浪吗 |
[22:11] | That’s hover man. | 那是飞人 |
[22:14] | He can surf, skate, glide, | 他会冲浪 滑冰 滑翔 |
[22:17] | Whatever, ’cause he’s always got a | 无所不能 因为他的双脚 |
[22:18] | 6-inch cushion of air under his feet. | 能喷射6英寸的空气流 |
[22:21] | That’s cool. Great lines. | 好酷 线条不错 |
[22:28] | And this guy? What’s his superpower? | 那这人又是谁 他有什么超能力 |
[22:31] | That’s kanga man. | 这是袋鼠人 |
[22:34] | Kanga man. Half man, half kangaroo? | 袋鼠人 半人半袋鼠吗 |
[22:37] | And who’s this in his pouch? | 他袋子里的是谁 |
[22:39] | His sidekick Joey. | 他的小伙伴乔伊 |
[22:42] | He rides around in his pouch and, you know, | 他坐在袋子里到处行侠仗义 |
[22:45] | Fights crime. | 打击犯罪 |
[22:47] | So that makes kanga-man a she. | 这么说袋鼠人是女的 |
[22:51] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[22:53] | Only female kangaroos have pouches. | 只有母袋鼠才有袋子 |
[22:56] | Yeah.I know. | 对 我知道 |
[22:57] | But, you know, it’s definitely a dude. | 但你知道 这绝对是个男的 |
[23:00] | He’s a product of experimentation. | 他是经实验改造过的 |
[23:03] | He’s kind of hot, I guess. Nice haunches. | 他很性感呢 臀型很好 |
[23:09] | And this is? | 还有这个呢 |
[23:10] | It’s Backwardo. | 这个是倒行人 |
[23:13] | Wait, no. I actually changed it to Rewindo. | 不对 等等 我更名叫逆行人了 |
[23:16] | Anyways, he goes backwards. | 总之 他倒退着走路 |
[23:18] | He can make everything go in reverse. | 他能让所有东西倒退着走 |
[23:20] | Time and stuff? Like time traveling? | 让时间倒退吗 像时空旅行那样 |
[23:22] | No, he just walks backwards. | 不是 他就是倒着走路而已 |
[23:26] | He walks backwards. | 他倒着走路 |
[23:28] | Is that a superpower? What good is that? | 这也算超能力吗 有什么用处 |
[23:32] | He does it, like, really fast. | 他能倒走走得很快 |
[23:35] | Look, say someone’s coming at him with a knife. Right? | 比如有人拿着把刀对着他的时候 对吧 |
[23:38] | It’s helpful.Then he can just zip backwards away from them. | 这就有用了 他就能倒退着逃得远远的 |
[23:43] | I was a kid,when I drew all these. | 我画这些的时候 还很小 |
[23:47] | It was, like, four years ago. | 差不多4年前的事了 |
[23:51] | They all look like you. | 他们看起来跟你很像 |
[23:53] | What? | 什么 |
[23:54] | It’s you in all of these. | 画里的人都是你 |
[23:59] | I wonder what a shrink would say if he saw them. | 真想知道心理医生见了这些会怎么说 |
[24:03] | Shut up. | 少来了 |
[24:05] | Like you never wanted a superpower. | 好像你从不希望能拥有超能力一样 |
[24:15] | Is that your door or mine? | 是有人在敲你的门还是我的 |
[24:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:20] | It sounds like mine. | 好像是我的 |
[24:30] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[24:31] | Where? | 去哪 |
[24:35] | Where? | 去哪 |
[24:40] | Hold up. Where are you… | 等等 你这是去哪… |
[24:51] | Jane | 珍妮 |
[25:05] | Jane | 珍妮 |
[25:19] | Hey, dad. | 老爸 |
[25:21] | There you are. | 总算开门了 |
[25:23] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[25:24] | I saw your car, so I was pretty sure you were home. | 看到你车在 所以我相信你肯定在家 |
[25:28] | Sorry. I was working. I had my headphones on. | 抱歉 我在工作 带着耳机呢 |
[25:31] | Finally realized that I wasn’t the drum track? | 终于意识到这不是鼓点声了 |
[25:34] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[25:36] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我正好在附近 |
[25:38] | Was wondering if you wanted to have some lunch | 想问你要不要跟我一起吃午餐去 |
[25:40] | Sure. | 当然好 |
[25:45] | – This your dad? -Yes. | -这是你爸爸吗 -是的 |
[25:51] | This is the new tenant. | 这是新房客 |
[25:52] | Donald. | 唐纳德 |
[25:54] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[25:59] | I’m sorry. Did you need something? | 不好意思 有事找我吗 |
[26:04] | No. | 没有 |
[26:06] | Dad, why don’t you come in? It was nice seeing you. | 老爸 进屋坐吧 见到你太高兴了 |
[26:09] | – It was nice to meet you. – Me, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[26:42] | Hey, dad. | 老爸 |
[26:45] | Hey, son. | 儿子 |
[26:46] | – Are you home early? – Yeah | -提早放学回家了 -对 |
[26:50] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[26:53] | Did you have a good day? | 今天过得还好吗 |
[26:56] | Now it is. Finally, hot water. | 现在好了 总算有热水了 |
[26:58] | No more toxic waste. | 不用再用有毒废水了 |
[27:00] | Yes, indeed. | 是啊 的确是 |
[27:02] | Top-of-the-line, on demand, unlimited supply. | 顶级装备 即开即热 尽情用好了 |
[27:05] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[27:08] | Want to take her for a spin? | 想试试看吗 |
[27:11] | Listen, why don’t you go to the kitchen sink? | 你去厨房水槽边等着怎么样 |
[27:14] | Let me know when you’re ready, and I’ll give you a holler. | 到了说一声 我再知会你 |
[27:20] | The pilot… in. | 指示灯 打开 |
[27:23] | Ignition. Bingo. | 点火 成了 |
[27:28] | Ready! | 准备 |
[27:29] | All right. Let her rip! | 好了好了 放水吧 |
[27:39] | 117,000 BTUs. | 11万7千BTU热量[热量单位] |
[27:44] | Built-in corrosion resistant draft reducer, | 内置防腐通风装置 |
[27:47] | Safety thermocouple at the pilot burner. | 设有安全电热偶长明灯 |
[27:49] | Sounds really good, dad. | 听上去真的不错 老爸 |
[27:52] | And the energy savings. | 还有节能装置 |
[27:54] | Careful, careful, careful. | 小心 小心 小心 |
[27:56] | There’s probably some adjustments | 可能还需要调整一下 |
[27:58] | I need to make there. Are you ok? | 我会搞定的 你没事吧 |
[28:00] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[28:05] | Son, about yesterday… | 儿子 昨天的事… |
[28:09] | I’m sorry about the pool. | 抱歉我吐在泳池里了 |
[28:14] | That was not your fault. Not at all. | 这不是你的错 你一点都没错 |
[28:20] | Your old man embarrassed himself, | 是你老爸自己丢人了 |
[28:23] | And I’m not very proud of my behavior. | 我为自己的行为感到羞愧 |
[28:25] | I have to say I feel very foolish. | 不得不说 我真觉得自己很蠢 |
[28:31] | You and uncle Hank, you seemed pissed off. | 你和汉克姨父好像闹僵了 |
[28:37] | We’re fine. Everything’s fine. | 我们没事的 一切都很好 |
[28:39] | I called him this morning and made my apologies. | 今天早上我打电话跟他道过歉了 |
[28:46] | But, son, I owe you an apology most of all. | 但是 儿子 其实我最该道歉的人是你 |
[28:51] | I should have used better judgment all around. | 我该考虑得更周全些 |
[28:55] | Having you drink in the first place, it was not right, | 一开始让你喝酒 就是错的 |
[28:58] | And for that I’m very sorry. | 对此我非常抱歉 |
[29:01] | But I kept up, right? | 但我一直在喝 对吧 |
[29:05] | You and uncle Hank. | 你和汉克叔叔… |
[29:07] | I drank three. | 我喝了三杯 |
[29:16] | I have some tools to put away. | 我去把工具放放好 |
[30:25] | You want to catch a movie later? | 晚点想去看电影吗 |
[30:34] | What? | 什么 |
[30:35] | What was that all about? | 刚刚那是怎么回事 |
[30:38] | What? | 什么 |
[30:39] | Before. With your dad. | 刚才 你爸来的时候 |
[30:43] | It wasn’t about anything. | 没什么呀 |
[30:46] | So I totally just misread your total dis? | 这么说完全是我误解了吗 |
[30:50] | If anything, I was doing you a favor. | 如果有什么 那也是我帮了你一个忙 |
[30:53] | A favor? | 帮忙 |
[30:55] | I told you.He’s a hard-ass. | 我跟你提过 他是个凶悍的人 |
[30:58] | – He seemed cool to me. – Yeah, well… | -他看起来对我挺和善 -额 好吧 |
[31:01] | – So what’s the deal? – There’s no deal. | -到底怎么回事 -没什么事 |
[31:04] | I was helping you out, okay? Protecting you. | 我是在帮你 好吗 保护你 |
[31:08] | – How’s that? – I mean, | -怎么说 -我是说 |
[31:12] | I’m letting you smoke in here and everything. | 我让你这儿抽烟 随心所欲 |
[31:15] | I bought a filter. | 我买了滤嘴 |
[31:17] | And I figured the less he knows, the better. | 我觉得他知道得越少 对你越好 |
[31:20] | You acted like you didn’t even know me. | 你刚表现的好像不认识我 |
[31:23] | So? | 所以呢 |
[31:26] | – So? – You think I’m going to be all like, | -所以 -你觉得我该表现的像 |
[31:28] | “Dad, meet the stoner guy who lives next door. | “老爸 这是住隔壁的吸毒男 |
[31:30] | “And by the way, I’m sleeping with him”? | “顺便说一句 我跟他睡过” |
[31:33] | That’s all you think you’re doing? | 你就这么想的吗 |
[31:36] | – Why do you even care about my dad? – I don’t! | -为什么你这么介意我老爸 -我才没有呢 |
[31:38] | Good. Then I don’t know why we’re talking about it. | 很好 那我就不知道为啥还要谈论这个 |
[31:41] | Us. All right? I’m talking about us. | 我们 好吗 我说的是我们 |
[31:44] | Us. | 我们 |
[31:48] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[31:51] | Who’s you and me? | 你和我算是谁 |
[32:01] | I’m out of here. | 我出去下 |
[33:57] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[34:03] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[34:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:10] | – What are you doing? – We’ve got rot. | -你在干什么 -我们家烂了 |
[34:13] | Rot? | 烂了 |
[34:15] | I’ll show you. Here. | 我指给你看 这儿 |
[34:18] | Take a look at that. | 好好看看 |
[34:21] | See that? | 看见了没 |
[34:23] | Ever seen anything like it? | 之前见过吗 |
[34:26] | – It’s wood. – It’s wood | -只是块木头 -是木头 |
[34:28] | that contains fruiting bodies. | 上面却有很多子实体 |
[34:31] | Fruity what? | 子什么 |
[34:33] | Fungus. And it is on a rampage. | 真菌 而且已经爆发了 |
[34:36] | I don’t really see anything. | 我真看不出有什么 |
[34:38] | Well, it’s there. | 就这在那儿 |
[34:40] | You just have to know where to look. Here. | 你得从哪看 这儿 |
[34:42] | Then you cut it all out. | 然后你把它们都锯掉 |
[34:45] | You just cut it out and start fresh. | 你把它们锯掉 然后换上新的 |
[34:48] | Well, better get to it. | 我得继续了 |
[34:51] | Is the whole house gonna collapse or something? | 整间屋子都会倒塌吗 |
[34:55] | Not if I can help it. | 如果锯掉这些那就不会了 |
[35:25] | You bucking for a promotion? Go home already. | 你打算升职吗 这么卖力干活 该回家了 |
[35:28] | I will. | 我马上走 |
[35:33] | Can I just ask… | 能问下 |
[35:36] | the Keller account. | 凯勒公司的账户吗 |
[35:39] | Keller account… | 凯勒公司的账户 |
[35:40] | It’s listed as a Current Asset on this balance sheet, | 在这张资产负债表里被列为流动资产 |
[35:43] | but the invoice was never presented to | 但是应收账款里 |
[35:46] | accounts Receivable, so. | 却从没有该项发票 所以 |
[35:48] | God. | 老天 |
[35:49] | One of these days I’m going to have to sort through | 总有一天我都得把 |
[35:51] | all the Dad stuff. | 老爸的业务分下类 |
[35:52] | He had so many “Don’t worry about it, pay me Friday” | 他总是有很多和小公司的业务往来 |
[35:55] | Relationships with these little companies. | 诸如”别担心 周五结清” |
[35:58] | We’ll figure it out tomorrow. | 明天再解决吧 |
[36:00] | Or not. | 也许还搞不定 |
[36:03] | Right. | 好的 |
[36:05] | Seriously, you’re not gonna make me lock you in, are you? | 说真的 你不会想让我把你锁在这儿吧 |
[36:15] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[36:19] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:22] | It’s hormones. Honestly. It happens all the time. | 荷尔蒙的关系 老实说 最近老这样 |
[36:27] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[36:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:41] | I guess it just | 我猜只是 |
[36:46] | doesn’t feel any different. | 感觉一切如常 |
[36:53] | The… | 那个 |
[36:56] | good news? | 好消息 |
[36:58] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[37:00] | nothing’s really changed. | 没有任何改变 |
[37:04] | It’s just postponed. | 只是延期了而已 |
[37:08] | There was supposed to be a light at the end of the tunnel. | 隧道的尽头应该会有光线 |
[37:12] | But… | 但 |
[37:15] | lately, it just feels like… | 最近 感觉就像 |
[37:20] | More tunnel. | 隧道没有尽头 |
[37:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:29] | I just feel so damn ungrateful. | 我感觉自己太忘恩负义了 |
[37:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:36] | For me, it was the flu. | 对我来说 只是感冒 |
[37:38] | What? | 什么 |
[37:39] | My dad rallied at the end. | 我老爸去世前精神抖擞 |
[37:42] | I mean, it wasn’t the full-on good news Walt got, | 我是说 也不是沃尔特这样的好消息 |
[37:44] | Different circumstances, but we were happy, | 情况不同 但我们高兴坏了 |
[37:47] | we were over the moon. | 简直欣喜若狂 |
[37:49] | And right then, I got sick. | 就在那个时候 我病了 |
[37:53] | Flu. Boom. Knocked me on my ass for days. | 流感 萎了好几天 |
[37:55] | Couldn’t get out of bed, couldn’t move. | 下不了床 动不了 |
[37:59] | Great timing. | 很巧吧 |
[38:03] | And I wasn’t even putting two and two together. | 我都没把这俩事放一块 |
[38:06] | I was just thinking, | 只是想 |
[38:07] | Why now? | 为何是现在 |
[38:11] | Being that rock… | 死撑着 |
[38:17] | Being that rock takes everything you got. | 死撑着只会让你失去一切 |
[40:17] | Are you going to work today? | 你今天还去工作吗 |
[40:22] | Skyler, there’s rot. | 斯凯勒 那儿烂了 |
[40:33] | I work back | 我回去忙了 |
[41:40] | Apology Girl | 道歉娃娃 |
[42:22] | Damn! | 该死 |
[42:26] | – Clumsy. – I got it. | -我真是笨手笨脚 -我来拣吧 |
[42:29] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必这样 |
[43:57] | You’re buying the wrong matches. | 你买错火柴了 |
[43:59] | – What? – Those matches. They’re the wrong kind. | -什么 -这些火柴 品种不对 |
[44:04] | Red phosphorous is found in the striker strips, | 红磷应该从火柴盒擦条带上划得 |
[44:07] | Not the matches themselves. | 不该在火柴上的 |
[44:09] | You need to get the big 200-count box of | 你要买200根 |
[44:10] | Individual matchbooks. | 独立装的火柴 |
[44:17] | More striker strips. You understand? | 有更多的擦条带 明白吗 |
[44:19] | Those only have the one. | 这些火柴才一个擦条带 |
[44:21] | And don’t buy everything in one place. | 还有别在一个地方买所有东西 |
[44:24] | Do it piecemeal. | 零碎着买 |
[44:26] | Different items, different stores. | 不同的商店采购不同的东西 |
[44:28] | Attracts less attention. | 减少注意力 |
[44:33] | Are you following me here? | 听懂我说的了吗 |
[45:36] | There he is. That’s the guy. | 就是他 那个家伙 |
[45:56] | Stay out of my territory. | 滚出我地盘 |