时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | You are.. | 你 |
[00:27] | You selling? | 有货吗 |
[00:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你什么意思 |
[00:32] | OK. That’s cool. | 好 那就算了 |
[00:37] | I’m just saying, you know, if you were selling, | 我的意思是 如果你有货 |
[00:41] | I could maybe do with a teenth. | 我想来点儿试试 |
[00:46] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[00:49] | Dude, I so smell bacon. | 伙计 我已经闻到条子的味道了 |
[00:52] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[00:54] | Gee, I don’t know. | 我不知道为什么 |
[00:56] | How about over there. That brown van. | 那边 那辆棕色货车 |
[01:00] | – That’s yours, right? – What brown van? | -那是你的 对吧 -什么棕色货车 |
[01:03] | Parked all inconspicuous. | 停得那么隐蔽 |
[01:06] | It’s a cop van. | 肯定是警车 |
[01:09] | Another one right over there. | 那里居然还有一辆 |
[01:12] | “Duke city flowers”? Come on! | “杜克城市鲜花店” 别装了 |
[01:15] | Can’t you at least be original? | 就不能有点创意吗 |
[01:17] | Dude, I just want to get high. | 伙计 我真的只想买点货 |
[01:20] | A flower van. | 一辆鲜花货车 |
[01:23] | You know what you should do is a garbage truck. | 知道吗 你们应该开辆垃圾车 |
[01:26] | Seriously. And I don’t mean to disrespect. | 说真的 不是想要冒犯你 |
[01:27] | But if you put a bunch of cops | 但是如果你真的藏了一堆条子 |
[01:29] | In the back of a garbage truck | 在垃圾车后面 |
[01:30] | There’s no way I’m seriously thinking | 我就不可能真的以为 |
[01:33] | That there’s cops in the back of a garbage truck. | 垃圾车后面会有条子跳出来 |
[01:37] | It’s a freebie, yo. Just think about it. | 只是建议 唷 你们可以考虑一下 |
[01:39] | Think about it, boys! | 考虑一下 孩子们 |
[01:42] | All right. I’m hitting it. | 好吧 我找错人了 |
[01:46] | You dudes give up that easy? | 你们这些人会这么容易放弃吗 |
[01:48] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是条子 |
[01:51] | Then lift your shirt. | 那就把衣服撩起来 |
[01:52] | Show me you’re not wearing a wire. | 让我看看有没有带窃听器 |
[01:56] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 知道吗 |
[01:58] | Just to show you you’re being an asshole. | 为了证明你就是个混蛋 |
[02:01] | I’m blinded by white. | 我被白光刺得睁不开眼了 |
[02:03] | Douchebag. | 王八蛋 |
[02:04] | Come on. I was joking. Come on. | 别这样 只是开玩笑 回来吧 |
[02:07] | Don’t walk away angry. Sit down. Come on. | 别生气 坐下 来吧 |
[02:12] | I mean, what are you complaing about? | 你在抱怨什么 |
[02:14] | You got abs, man. Kinda. | 你还算有点腹肌 |
[02:17] | Whatever, dude. | 随你怎么说 |
[02:19] | I’m not even sure I want to buy anymore. | 我不太想买了 |
[02:21] | I think you turned me off to the whole thing. | 你已经把我的瘾都搞没了 |
[02:23] | Come on. Don’t be like that. | 伙计 别这样 |
[02:26] | I just need you to prove it, you know? | 我只是要先证明 |
[02:29] | Prove you’re not a cop. | 证明你不是条子 |
[02:31] | How the hell am I supposed to do that? | 要怎么做你才相信 |
[02:34] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:37] | I got it. | 有了 |
[02:38] | Go over there and punch that dude right in the face. | 到那里 给那家伙脸上来一拳 |
[02:41] | Which dude? | 哪个 |
[02:43] | That dude? | 那个吗 |
[02:44] | No way. He’d kick my ass. | 没门 他会把我揍扁的 |
[02:48] | True that. | 那倒是真的 |
[02:50] | This is so hard, you know? | 太难了 |
[02:57] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[02:59] | It’s simple. | 很容易 |
[03:01] | If you ask a cop if he’s a cop, | 如果你问一个条子他是不是条子 |
[03:03] | He’s, like, obligated to tell you. | 他有责任告知你身份 |
[03:05] | It’s in the constitution. | 宪法里那么规定的 |
[03:07] | Constitution of America? | 美国宪法吗 |
[03:13] | So go ahead and ask. | 来吧 你问吧 |
[03:15] | Are you a cop? | 你是条子吗 |
[03:16] | Not like that. ask it, like, official. | 不是这样的 应该正式一定 |
[03:19] | Are you a police officer? | 你是一位警官吗 |
[03:22] | No.I am not a police officer. | 不 我不是一位警官 |
[03:26] | Okay, then. 175 for a teenth. | 那好吧 一口175 |
[03:30] | The price is the price, yo. | 谢绝还价 唷 |
[03:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:04] | There you go. Enjoy. | 给 好好享受 |
[04:08] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[04:16] | Albuquerque police! You’re under arrest! Get on the ground! | 阿尔伯克基警察 你已经被捕 趴到地上 |
[04:19] | Get on your stomach now! | 立刻趴下 |
[04:21] | On your stomach, get on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[04:24] | Hold it, don’t move! | 不许动 |
[04:26] | Stay down! | 待好别动 |
[04:49] | I had a good job | 我原本有份好工作 |
[04:50] | until my boss accused me of stealing. | 直到老板指控我偷东西开始 |
[04:55] | I’d better call Saul! | 快打电话给索尔 |
[05:00] | I was out partying, minding my own business… | 我刚从聚会回来 担心生意的事 |
[05:04] | You are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[05:06] | I’d better call Saul! | 快打电话给索尔 |
[05:09] | Hi. I’m Saul Goodman. Did you know that you have rights? | 我是索尔·古德曼 你知道自己拥有的权利吗 |
[05:12] | The constitution says you do. And so do I. | 宪法规定你有 我也说你有 |
[05:15] | I believe that until proven guilty, | 除非你被定罪 在此之前我都相信 |
[05:17] | Every man, woman, and child in this country is innocent. | 这个国家的男女老少都是清白的 |
[05:20] | And that’s why I fight for you, Albuquerque! | 这就是我为你而战的原因 阿尔布开克 |
[05:23] | Better call Saul. | 快打电话给索尔 |
[05:24] | Saul Goodman, attorney at law. | 索尔·古德曼 律师 |
[05:32] | I really need to get some furniture. | 我真的该买点家具了 |
[05:36] | I suggest you start with a bed. | 建议你从床开始 |
[05:41] | God, I wish we could smoke in here. | 天啊 真想在这里抽一口 |
[05:44] | – Well, you can’t. – I know. I know. | -你不能 -我知道 我知道 |
[05:47] | I’m just saying. | 只是说说 |
[05:51] | Don’t think I can’t smell that weed. | 别以为我闻不出这里有大麻的味道 |
[05:54] | You better seriously hope that airs out. | 你最好祈祷味道快点散掉 |
[05:56] | My dad will keep your security deposit. | 我爸会扣你的押金的 |
[06:00] | He has a nose like a damn bloodhound. | 他的鼻子就像寻血猎犬一样灵敏 |
[06:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:05] | Has he ever caught you? | 你被他抓住过吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah! | 有啊 |
[06:12] | Many times. | 很多次 |
[06:15] | Well, listen. | 听着 |
[06:18] | Since I already lost my deposit and all, | 既然我已经损失了所有的押金 |
[06:21] | Maybe we should light up. | 或许我们该点上一口 |
[06:28] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[06:29] | You sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[06:32] | Well, is it cool if I burn one? | 我抽一口行吗 |
[06:35] | Maybe you’ll change your mind. | 你可能会改变主意 |
[06:41] | Do what you want to do, I guess. | 随便你吧 |
[06:51] | – What’d I say? – Nothing. | -是我说了什么吗 -没有 |
[06:55] | I just have to go is all. | 只是我得走了 |
[07:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:19] | My 18-month chip. | 18个月的纪念章 |
[07:23] | I’m in recovery. And you know, | 我正在戒毒 |
[07:26] | Pot is, like, | 大麻就好像是 |
[07:28] | Stepping stones. | 踏脚石 |
[07:32] | Recovery? | 戒毒 |
[07:35] | That’s cool. | 真厉害 |
[07:37] | Right on. | 绝对正确的选择 |
[07:39] | I respect that. | 很佩服 |
[07:41] | You know, I don’t really burn much anymore. | 我也抽得不多 |
[07:44] | It’s just a sometime thing. | 只是有时来一根 |
[07:48] | But no more, like, in the house. | 不过以后 再不会在这房子里了 |
[07:54] | So, you want to go grab some dinner? | 想出去吃点东西吗 |
[07:58] | I could really go for some chinese. | 我们可以去吃点中餐 |
[08:00] | I better hit it. | 我真的要走了 |
[08:06] | We cool? | 我们还好吧 |
[08:11] | Your satellite’s on, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的卫星电视还开着 |
[08:16] | That screen’s bad-ass. | 屏幕看起来还真爽 |
[08:32] | I just think it’s asking a lot. | 我只是觉得这有点过了 |
[08:35] | He knows it. | 他知道情况 |
[08:37] | He’s done nothing but apologize. | 他只想表达歉意 |
[08:40] | Is this going to be every weekend now? | 以后每个周末都要去吗 |
[08:42] | It’s just the end of the quarter. You remember how that was. | 只到这个季度末 你知道的 |
[08:46] | But I am earning double time. | 我赚的可是双倍薪酬 |
[08:48] | There’s a bright side. | 看在钱的份上 |
[08:50] | So, when the laziest boy in the world wakes up, | 等世上最懒的孩子醒了以后 |
[08:53] | Tell him he better wash those sneakers. And I said “bye.” | 让他把运动鞋洗了 代我跟他说再见 |
[08:56] | And tell him to let them air dry this time. | 顺便告诉他这次要把鞋晾干 |
[08:59] | I don’t want them banging the hell out of my dryer. | 我可不喜欢鞋子在我的烘干机里 |
[09:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:05] | What, you don’t even get casual Saturday? | 星期六也要穿得那么正式吗 |
[09:11] | You look nice is all. | 你看起来真美 |
[09:13] | It’s work. Everybody’s gonna be there. | 这是工作 大家都这么穿 |
[09:16] | OK | 好吧 |
[09:17] | Maybe we’ll order a pizza tonight? | 今晚买个披萨吃怎么样 |
[09:22] | Bye-Bye | 再见-再见 |
[09:35] | Hi. You’ve reached Walt, Skyler, and Walter Junior. | 你好 这里是沃尔特 斯凯勒和小沃特的家 |
[09:39] | Please leave a message, and we’ll get back to you. | 有事请留言 我们会与你联系 |
[09:41] | Skyler? Are you there? | 斯凯勒 你在吗 |
[09:44] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[09:46] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[09:49] | Hi, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[09:51] | It’s me. What’s up? | 是我 发生什么事了 |
[10:00] | Yesterday I got home and found him. | 昨天我回家的时候 发现他回来了 |
[10:03] | He didn’t even tell me he was coming. | 他都没告诉过我要回来 |
[10:06] | A man was killed? | 有人被杀了吗 |
[10:08] | A federale, right in front of him. | 一个联邦调查局的 就在他眼前 |
[10:11] | Three agents wounded, one lost his leg. | 三个探员受了伤 有一个没了一条腿 |
[10:14] | It’s like what you hear about in Iraq or something. | 就好像是在伊拉克一样 |
[10:18] | – The IEDs. – Oh, jesus. | -那些爆炸装置 -上帝啊 |
[10:21] | I had to hear about it from Steve Gomez. | 我从史蒂芬·戈麦斯那里听来的 |
[10:24] | Hank talked to his ASAC for about an hour. | 汉克跟他的上级汇报了整整半小时 |
[10:27] | Hank should win an oscar. He’s so damn breezy with the man. | 汉克都该拿奥斯卡了 他装得若无其事 |
[10:30] | He hangs up the phone, goes right back to bed. | 一挂上电话 又躺到床上去了 |
[10:33] | And all he keeps saying is, | 只是不停地说 |
[10:36] | “I’m fine. I’m fine. Leave me alone.” | 我很好 我没事 让我一个人呆会儿 |
[11:04] | Baby, not now. | 宝贝 现在不是时候 |
[11:06] | It’s me, Hank. | 是我 汉克 |
[11:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:13] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[11:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:19] | I just… | 我只是 |
[11:21] | Do you mind if I… | 介意我进来吗 |
[11:28] | So… | 那么 |
[11:33] | How you doing? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[11:35] | You know. Lousy. | 不太好 |
[11:38] | Montezuma’s revenge, big time. | 拉肚子 一次又一次 |
[11:40] | I mean, everything’s going through me | 所有的东西从我体内通过 |
[11:42] | Like crap through a tin horn. | 感觉就像屎通过了锡管[指拉得身体没知觉] |
[11:45] | Better not get too close. | 最好别靠我太近 |
[11:48] | I’ll take my chances. | 我要冒个险 |
[11:58] | I guess you heard about what happened down in Juarez? | 你大概知道华雷斯的事了吧 |
[12:04] | Terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[12:06] | What do you expect? Freaking animals. | 还能指望畜生干出些什么 |
[12:09] | Like Apocalypse now down there. | 像是现代版的电影”启示录” |
[12:12] | It’s like colonel kurtz holed up in his jungle. | 就像是窝在丛林里的科茨上校 |
[12:16] | And my SAC in El Paso sends me home. | 而埃尔帕索的指挥官让我回家 |
[12:21] | Now, that’s a sound leadership decision right there, huh? | 这可是个英明的领导决策 |
[12:25] | You don’t put your second most senior man | 不让二把手 |
[12:28] | on the trail of those motherless bastards, | 继续追踪那些没娘养的混蛋 |
[12:30] | You send him home. | 而是让他回家 |
[12:33] | I was, you know, “He’s out getting an evidence bag, | 我被告知 “他去取证物袋了” |
[12:36] | “and so ends up without a scratch on him. | “所以毫发无伤” |
[12:39] | “So must be something wrong with that picture.” | “照片肯定是有问题” |
[12:44] | So are you home for good? | 所以你回来了不再回去了 |
[12:51] | Playing it by ear. | 随机应变吧 |
[12:53] | “To be determined.” | “待定” |
[12:57] | Think you might want to talk it through with somebody? | 有没有想过跟谁谈谈这事 |
[13:01] | What? A shrink? | 跟谁 心理医生 |
[13:03] | I can’t. Start going down that road, | 我不能 走出这一步 |
[13:06] | Kiss your career goodbye. | 工作就想别要了 |
[13:08] | Or Marie. | 或者玛丽 |
[13:10] | Or me, | 或者我 |
[13:12] | If you like. | 如果你愿意 |
[13:20] | You know, I don’t know how to say this. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[13:26] | You know, the things I deal with, | 我做的事情 |
[13:30] | You and me don’t have much of a… | 你我之间不太有 |
[13:33] | What you might call an experiential overlap. | 用你的话说就是共同感受 |
[13:45] | What if I told you we do? | 如果我说有呢 |
[13:56] | I have spent my whole life scared. | 我一辈子都过得战战兢兢 |
[14:02] | Frightened of things that could happen, | 担心有些事会发生 |
[14:05] | Might happen, might not happen. | 可能会发生 可能不会发生 |
[14:08] | 50 years I spent like that. | 整整50年我都这么过来 |
[14:13] | Finding myself awake at 3 in the morning. | 每天3点钟就惊醒 |
[14:20] | But you know what? | 可你知道吗 |
[14:23] | Ever since my diagnosis… | 自从收到诊断书 |
[14:27] | I sleep just fine. | 我反而睡得香 |
[14:37] | And I came to realize | 然后我意识到 |
[14:40] | It’s that fear that’s the worst of it. | 恐惧才是最糟糕的事情 |
[14:43] | That’s the real enemy. | 恐惧才是真正的敌人 |
[14:48] | So… | 所以 |
[14:52] | Get up. | 起来 |
[14:53] | Get out in the real world. | 回到现实世界 |
[14:56] | And you kick that bastard as hard as you can | 狠狠地揍那个杂种 |
[14:59] | Right in the teeth. | 打他个满地找牙 |
[15:16] | Do it again. | 再数一遍 |
[15:17] | Go on. | 快点 |
[15:26] | $10,000 even. Same as last time. It’s totally accurate. | 一万整 跟上次一样 一分不少 |
[15:30] | You and I, we are gonna feed this machine. | 我和你 会把这机器填满 |
[15:32] | I want it running 24 hours a day. | 让它24小时转个不停 |
[15:34] | Right on. | 说的是 |
[15:43] | Not yours, I take it. | 不是你的吧 我可收下了 |
[15:46] | We got 10, | 我们分分 一万 |
[15:49] | 20, | 两万 |
[15:50] | 30, | 三万 |
[15:52] | 44.5 each. | 每人四万五 |
[15:59] | 3 pounds should be 48 each. | 三磅应该是每人四万八 |
[16:03] | Who’s short? | 少了谁的 |
[16:04] | Don’t freak. We didn’t get ripped off. | 别急 没人少给钱 |
[16:07] | Badger hasn’t kicked in his full amount. | 猴子的钱还没交齐 |
[16:09] | I know he’s planning on pulling an all-nighter, | 我听说他准备熬通宵 |
[16:12] | – So he’s probably still in the sack. – Then wake him up. | -这会儿八成还睡着呢 -那就叫他起来 |
[16:15] | He can sleep after we’re paid. | 叫他给了钱再去睡 |
[16:18] | Why you gotta be such a hard on? | 你搞这么猴急干啥 |
[16:20] | You’re not his pal. You’re his boss. | 你不是他兄弟 你是他老板 |
[16:23] | This only works when they’re scared of you. Remember? | 得让他们怕你 才能赚大钱 记得吗 |
[16:26] | Jack off. | 见鬼 |
[16:32] | It’s going straight to voicemail. | 直接连到语音信箱了 |
[16:35] | Voicemail? | 语音信箱 |
[16:37] | Just chill, okay? Count your money. | 冷静点儿 好吧 数你的钱 |
[16:46] | Combo, | 康宝 |
[16:47] | You seen badger? | 看见猴子没有 |
[16:50] | Yo. Don’t you cover for him! | 别帮他打马虎眼 |
[16:52] | I ask you a straight-up question, | 我问你问题 |
[16:54] | I expect a straight-up anwser. | 你就给我直接答 |
[17:11] | Well? | 怎么 |
[17:17] | They were too scared to tell me. | 他们不敢告诉我 |
[17:21] | Badger got busted. | 猴子被抓了 |
[17:23] | He’s in jail. | 他在监狱里 |
[18:02] | Honey, I’m home! | 宝贝儿 我回来啦 |
[18:05] | Too slow! What’s up? | 太慢啦 过得怎么样 |
[18:07] | You’ve got more lives than a damn cat. | 你的命比该死的猫还多[猫有九条命] |
[18:09] | Now if I can only learn to lick myself. | 现在我就差学会自己舔毛啦 |
[18:12] | What’s up, guys? Good to see you. | 过得怎么样 伙计们 见到你真好 |
[18:15] | All right! | 好啦 |
[18:16] | Let’s all go back to work, for christ’s sake! | 回去工作吧 看在上帝份上 |
[18:19] | In my office, man. Let’s see what | 来我办公室 老弟 让我看看 |
[18:21] | You bozos have been up to lately. | 你们这帮怪物最近在鼓捣啥 |
[18:46] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:47] | Hanging in? | 挺过来了 |
[18:49] | What’s it look like? | 你看呢 |
[18:51] | What’s this from APD? | 警局送来的这是什么东西 |
[18:53] | I been checking with them to see if they | 我跟他们联系过 问他们 |
[18:55] | come across that famous blue meth of yours. | 见没见过那位大名鼎鼎的蓝冰毒贩 |
[18:57] | Sure enough, last night. | 碰巧的是 昨天晚上 |
[19:00] | Got themselves an honest-to-God dealer. | 他们抓了个货真价实的毒贩子 |
[19:02] | I was thinking of cruising over and saying hello. | 我正想开车过去打个招呼 |
[19:07] | Maybe you’d like to go with me. | 也许你想一起去 |
[19:10] | Well, all right. | 好啊 |
[19:12] | You told me to my face you weren’t a cop, man. | 你当面告诉我说你不是警察的 伙计 |
[19:15] | I feel manipulated. | 我觉得被利用了 |
[19:17] | I thought we were gonna hang out. | 我以为我们能一起出去玩 |
[19:19] | We are hanging out, badger. | 我们正一起玩呢 猴子 |
[19:21] | You like Badger or Brandon? | 你喜欢我叫你猴子还是布兰登 |
[19:24] | I like people who don’t, like, abuse the constitution. | 我喜欢 那些 不滥用宪法的人 |
[19:29] | Badger, listen. | 猴子 听我说 |
[19:32] | I’m trying to help you here, man. | 兄弟 我这是在帮你 |
[19:37] | If you just tell me who your supplier is, | 只要你告诉我谁给你供货 |
[19:40] | I think this can end very well for you. | 我想你就没什么大事了 |
[19:44] | What are you doing talking to my client without me present? | 怎么我不在场就跟我的当事人谈话 |
[19:47] | You sneaky pete! | 鬼鬼祟祟的小贱货 |
[19:49] | Which is which? | 什么跟什么呀 |
[19:51] | What, did the academy hire you right out of the womb? | 怎么 你从娘胎里出来就被警局雇了 |
[19:54] | You guys get younger every… | 你们这帮家伙越来越年轻了 |
[19:56] | What’d you say to baby-face? Did you say anything stupid? | 你跟娃娃脸说了什么 有没有说傻话 |
[19:59] | By anything stupid, I mean anything at all. | 我说的”傻话” 是指说任何话 |
[20:02] | Look at you. Mouth open, vocal chords a-twitter. | 你看你 张着个嘴 像个吱哩哇啦的伴唱 |
[20:04] | We’ll talk about it later. Right now, You out. | 我们待会儿再说 现在 你出去 |
[20:07] | Ten minutes ago! Go on! | 10分钟 去吧 |
[20:09] | There are laws, detective. | 这是有法律的 探员 |
[20:10] | Have your kindergarten teacheah, right? | 你幼儿园老师肯定给你念过吧 |
[20:12] | Go grab a juice box. Have a nap. Go on. | 去喝包果汁 睡个午觉 去吧 |
[20:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:22] | Who do we have? | 你是哪位 |
[20:24] | Brandon Mayhew. | 布兰登·梅休 |
[20:25] | Brandon Mayhew. | 布兰登·梅休 |
[20:27] | All right. | 好 |
[20:29] | Brandon Mayhew. | 布兰登·梅休 |
[20:35] | Here we go. Public masturbation. | 我们开始 公共场所手淫 |
[20:37] | – What? – I don’t get it. What’s the kick? | -什么 -我不明白 你干嘛那样 |
[20:39] | Why don’t you do it at home, like the rest of us | 干嘛不在家干 就跟我们其他人那样 |
[20:41] | With a big flat-screen TV, 50 channels of pay-per-view? | 对着纯平电视 看着50个台的收费节目 |
[20:45] | In a starbucks. That’s nice. | 在星巴克 真不错 |
[20:47] | That ain’t me, man! | 那不是我啊 老兄 |
[20:49] | I was… I was the guy who was selling meth. | 我是 我是那个卖冰毒的 |
[20:53] | Allegedly. | 据称是 |
[20:56] | All right. I got you. Meth. Right. | 好了 明白了 冰毒 对对 |
[20:58] | Sorry, that was a little transpositional error. | 抱歉 对错号了 |
[21:00] | Nothing a little wite-out can’t take care of. | 不是什么大问题 |
[21:03] | And a felony quantity. | 够判重罪的量 |
[21:06] | – Just barely. – Yeah, just barely. | -刚超过 -是啊 刚超过 |
[21:08] | The cops around here are like butchers, | 这的警察都跟卖肉的屠夫一样 |
[21:10] | Always got their thumbs the scales. | 都会用指头碰秤杆 |
[21:12] | But good luck arguing that in court. | 不过庭上争这个就看运气了 |
[21:14] | Let me get down to brass tacks. | 我们说正事吧 |
[21:16] | I’m going to get you a second phone call. | 我会给你一个打电话的机会 |
[21:18] | You’re gonna call your mommy or your daddy | 你可以打给你妈妈或者爸爸 |
[21:21] | Or your parish priest or your boy scout leader, | 或者你的教区牧师 童子军队长 |
[21:23] | And they’re going to deliver me a check for $4,650. | 让他们给我张四千六百五十块的支票 |
[21:27] | I’ll write that down on the back of my business card. | 我会把数字写在名片后面 |
[21:29] | 4-6-5-0. | 四 六 五 零 |
[21:32] | And I need that in a cashier’s check | 我要现金支票 |
[21:34] | Or a money order, doesn’t matter. | 汇票也行 都不要紧 |
[21:36] | Actually, I want it in a money order. | 事实上 我想要汇票 |
[21:39] | And make it out to ice station zebra associates. | 收款写冰站斑马联盟 |
[21:42] | That’s my loan-out. It’s totally legit. | 那是我的户头 完全合法 |
[21:45] | It’s done just for tax purposes. | 只是为了避税的缘故 |
[21:47] | After that, we can discuss Visa or Mastercard, | 之后我们可以讨论用维萨还是万事达 |
[21:50] | But definitely not American express, so don’t even ask. | 美国运通绝对不行 你也别问了 |
[21:54] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[21:58] | You’re gonna get me off, right? | 你会帮我脱罪的 是吧 |
[22:01] | What, do I look like your high school girlfriend? | 怎么 我看起来很像你高中女朋友吗 |
[22:03] | Five fingers no waiting? | 摸上几下就等不及了 |
[22:05] | That’s a joke, Brandon. | 我说笑话呢 布兰登 |
[22:07] | Lighten up. | 笑一笑 |
[22:09] | Son, I promise you this. | 孩子 我向你保证 |
[22:13] | I will give you the best criminal | 我会给你钱能买到的 |
[22:15] | defense that money can buy? | 最好的刑事辩护 |
[22:19] | Francesca, I took these already. | 弗朗西斯卡 我已经搞定了 |
[22:21] | Didn’t I take these already? | 我不是都搞定了吗 |
[22:24] | Look, it’s on your head. You’re not | 听着 那是你的问题 |
[22:25] | supposed to double Vitamin A, | 你不应该吃双倍的维他命A |
[22:27] | It’s bad for the liver. | 对肝脏不好 |
[22:30] | Okay, who’s next? | 好了 下一个是谁 |
[22:33] | Did him. I did him. | 见过了 我见过他了 |
[22:35] | That one went public defender. Thanks for nothing. | 他选了公共辩护律师 谢谢你了 |
[22:38] | What happened to my masturbator friend | 我那个手淫的小朋友呢 |
[22:39] | You get me turn around | 你搞得我晕头转向的 |
[22:41] | Hang on. I’ll get back to you. | 别挂电话 我待会儿跟你说 |
[22:44] | Gentlemen, I sense you’re discussing my client. | 先生们 我察觉到你们在谈论我的代理人 |
[22:47] | Anything you care to share with me? | 有什么能跟我分享的吗 |
[22:48] | Sure. Your commercials? They suck ass. | 当然 你的那些广告烂透了 |
[22:51] | I’ve seen better acting in an epileptic whorehouse. | 我在抽风的妓院里看的戏都比这好 |
[22:54] | Is that like the one your mom works at? | 是你妈工作的那家妓院吗 |
[22:56] | Is she still offering the two-for-one discount? | 她还搞买一赠一优惠吗 |
[22:59] | DEA, huh? | 禁毒署哈 |
[23:00] | For a street bust. | 当街抓人 |
[23:02] | Now, what would two feds want with that little twerp? | 两家衙门想拿那小讨厌鬼怎么样呢 |
[23:19] | Sooner or later, this was gonna happen. | 这种事早晚都会有的 |
[23:22] | You want your exponential growth, | 你想要指数增长 |
[23:24] | Guys are gonna get busted. Simple as that. | 准会有人被抓 就这么简单 |
[23:26] | So how about we get him a real attorney? | 我们给他请个真正的律师如何 |
[23:28] | I mean, what the hell is this? | 我是说 这是什么鬼东西 |
[23:30] | This is who he hires? | 这就是他雇的人 |
[23:31] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 开什么玩笑 |
[23:34] | This is the guy you want. This is the guy I’d hire. | 这是最佳人选 如果是我就会请他 |
[23:38] | – It’s the guy you’d hire. – Look, you remember Emilio? | -这就是你要请的人 -还记得埃米利奥吗 |
[23:42] | This dude got Emilio off, like, twice. | 这家伙把埃米利奥弄出来两次了 |
[23:44] | Both times, they had him dead to rights, yo. | 每次都差点判死刑了 |
[23:48] | And then poof! | 却又逃了出来 |
[23:49] | Dude’s like Houdini. | 那家伙像是霍迪尼 |
[23:51] | Seriously, when the going gets tough, | 说实话 事情变棘手了 |
[23:53] | You don’t want a criminal lawyer. | 该找个刑事律师了 |
[23:55] | You want a “criminal” lawyer. | 你要找”刑事案”律师 |
[23:58] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[24:02] | Look, we’re in good shape, Mr. White. | 看 我们都没事 怀特先生 |
[24:04] | Badger’s way too loyal to roll. | 猴子对我们忠心耿耿 |
[24:07] | Plus he’s scared shitless of me. | 而且他还很怕我 |
[24:09] | We pay four large. Cost of business. | 我们出了四千美元 是做生意成本费 |
[24:11] | Take it out of Badger | 从猴子的工资里扣 |
[24:13] | And it’s only his first dealing rap, so worst case scenario? | 这是他第一次失手 会差到哪里去呢 |
[24:17] | They plead him out, he does five months | 他们把他保释出来 |
[24:19] | picking up litter ina fellow potato-eate | 他捡了五个月的垃圾 |
[24:23] | So who goes inside? | 谁在里面接应 |
[24:24] | I don’t need them seeing my face. | 我不想露面 |
[24:27] | I don’t need them seeing my face. | 我不想让他们看到我 |
[24:30] | Why not? You look like his typical clientele. | 为什么 你一看就是常客 |
[24:33] | Dick. | 扯蛋 |
[24:35] | Fine. | 好 |
[24:37] | We’ll flip for it. | 我们抛硬币 |
[24:39] | Call it. | 选一个 |
[24:41] | Heads. | 人头 |
[24:55] | Mayhew? Mr. Mayhew? | 梅休 梅休先生 |
[25:12] | Mr. Mayhew. | 梅休先生 |
[25:15] | Nice of you to come down. please. | 欢迎光临 请坐 |
[25:18] | Look at you. | 看看 |
[25:19] | Should I call the FBI and tell them I found D.B.Cooper? | 我该报警说我找到D.B.库帕了吗 |
[25:24] | Joking. | 开玩笑 |
[25:25] | Please, come on. | 过来 |
[25:27] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[25:28] | Please. | 请过来 |
[25:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:31] | Saul Goodman. | 索尔·古德曼 |
[25:33] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[25:37] | So it’s a shame that we have to | 很抱歉 我们要这么 |
[25:39] | Meet under theseme mystery | 偷偷摸摸的见面 |
[25:46] | I believe you have something for me? | 你应该有什么东西要给我吧 |
[25:54] | Mayhew. Is that irish or english? | 梅休 是爱尔兰人还是英国人 |
[25:58] | Irish. | 爱尔兰人 |
[25:59] | Faith and begorrah! A fellow potato-eater. | 天哪 爱吃土豆的同性恋 |
[26:03] | My real name’s Mcgill. | 我的真名叫麦吉尔 |
[26:05] | The jew thing I just do for the homeboys. | 起个犹太名是为了吸引老乡 |
[26:07] | They all want a pipe-hitting | 可以说 他们只要同乡人 |
[26:09] | member of the tribe, so to speak | 为他们脱罪 |
[26:11] | I digress. Good things are happening. | 我跑题了 有好事发生 |
[26:14] | Fact is, your nephew’s gonna get out in no time. | 你的侄子马上就出来了 |
[26:19] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[26:20] | There’s still a few details to be ironed out, | 还有些细节问题要解决 |
[26:23] | But now that the DEA is involved, | 但现在缉毒局牵扯进来了 |
[26:25] | I think he’s looking at time served and probation. | 我看他多半是要判刑或者缓刑 |
[26:29] | So leave your number with francesca, and we’ll be in touch. | 把你的电话给弗朗西斯卡 我们稍后联系 |
[26:32] | Excuse me, the DEA? | 抱歉 缉毒局 |
[26:34] | That’s the drug enforcement administration. | 毒品缉私局 |
[26:36] | The feds. | 联邦调查局人员 |
[26:41] | I hope that I’m not the breaker of bad news, | 我不想说破的 |
[26:43] | But your nephew got mixed up with | 但你的侄子 |
[26:45] | Some pretty nasty customers | 和一些来路不明的人搅在一起 |
[26:47] | I understand that. But what does | 我明白 |
[26:49] | That have to do with the DEA | 但这和缉毒局有什么关系 |
[26:50] | They’re after some mystery man, | 他们在跟踪一个神秘人物 |
[26:52] | Some heavy-hitter that goes by the name Heisenberg. | 叫做海森堡的重量级神秘人物 |
[26:55] | They want this guy like the ax wants the turkey. | 他们迫切想找到此人 就像刀想切肉 |
[26:57] | Seems young Brandon may have information | 貌似小布兰登能提供信息 |
[27:00] | that could lead Heisenberg… | 找到海森堡 |
[27:02] | Jesus, cheer up! | 开心点 |
[27:03] | This is good news. I mean, | 这是好消息 |
[27:04] | Brandon fell head-first into the doo-doo pile | 布兰登首先冲进粪堆 |
[27:07] | And came up smelling like Paco Rabanne. | 他得沾上点古龙水的味道才能出来 |
[27:10] | Look, look. | 听着 |
[27:13] | I just think that we should | 我觉得 我们应该 |
[27:16] | Review our options. | 看看有什么其他选择 |
[27:19] | Options? | 选择 |
[27:20] | I’m gonna tell you what your options are. | 我来告诉你 你有什么选择 |
[27:22] | And you got a grand total of two. | 你一共有两个选择 |
[27:24] | Option a, Brandon takes the deal. | 第一 布兰登老实做事 |
[27:26] | Option b, Brandon goes up to the penitentiary | 第二 布兰登进监狱 |
[27:29] | And gets his rectum resized about yay big. | 尝尝被人爆菊花的滋味 |
[27:31] | Look, look. what about… | 听着 会不会 |
[27:35] | Reprisals? I mean, if badger… | 遭人报复 如果猴子 |
[27:37] | If Brandon… | 如果布兰登 |
[27:39] | Informs on this Heisenberg… | 把海森堡供出来 |
[27:43] | I mean, what if… god forbid… | 要是 希望不会 |
[27:45] | That they decide to… | 他们会不会 |
[27:48] | Take revenge? | 报复 |
[27:50] | What have you been telling him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[27:52] | The kid keeps spouting off about | 那孩子一直在叫 |
[27:54] | “if i talk, thehat’s not good | “如果我说了 他们会要了我的命” |
[27:56] | Right now, he’s the only thing holding up this deal. | 现在他可是这案子的关键 |
[28:00] | – Good. – No, that’s not good. | -很好 -一点都不好 |
[28:02] | That’s terrible. Trust me, sir, | 太恐怖了 相信我 先生 |
[28:04] | Your nephew won’t last in prison two weeks. | 你的侄子在监狱里呆不了两星期的 |
[28:06] | You let him take his chances on the outside. | 你得劝他冒一次险 |
[28:09] | Maybe I can work in some witness protection. | 或许我该申请证人保护 |
[28:11] | No, look, look. | 不 听我说 |
[28:13] | These are vicious, desperate people. | 那是一群穷凶极恶的人 |
[28:16] | I’ve been told that | 我听说 |
[28:18] | One of them killed another man | 他们有人杀了人 |
[28:20] | By crushing his head with an ATM machine. | 用ATM机碾碎了他的脑袋 |
[28:25] | People love to take credit for the fun ones. | 人们总喜欢从ATM机中找点乐子 |
[28:28] | The guy who got his head smooshed | 被爆头的那个家伙 |
[28:30] | Used to be a cged,” he said. | 曾经是我的客户 他说 |
[28:31] | His wife killed him, all right? It was open and shut. | 他的妻子杀了他 对吧 这是众所周知的 |
[28:34] | Trust me, you folks have nothing to worry about, okay? | 相信我 你们没啥好担心的 |
[28:37] | I’m gonna set your nephew straight, | 我会把你侄子弄出来的 |
[28:39] | Get him singing like a canary… | 保证安然无恙 |
[28:40] | All’s right with the world. | 一切都会好的 |
[28:45] | $10,000. | 1万美元 |
[29:00] | 10,000. | 1万 |
[29:02] | Cash to you. | 现金付款 |
[29:06] | I’m not saying to throw the case. | 我没说让你不管案子 |
[29:09] | Just… | 只是 |
[29:10] | No talking to the DEA. | 别告诉缉毒局 |
[29:14] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你说的是我心里想的话吗 |
[29:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:20] | What’s it going to be? | 会怎么样 |
[29:24] | That dude wouldn’t take a bribe? | 那家伙不肯被收买 |
[29:27] | That dude in there? Saul Goodman we’re talking about? | 那家伙在那里 是我们口中的索尔·古德曼吗 |
[29:30] | “Morally outraged,” he said. | “引起道德公愤” 他说 |
[29:32] | – Threatened to call the police. – And badger’s gonna spill? | -威胁我说要报警 -猴子要告密 |
[29:36] | Like the Exxon Valdez. | 像埃克森·瓦尔迪兹号邮轮泄油事件一样 |
[29:39] | So what do we do about it? | 我们该怎么做 |
[29:52] | Francesca, how about I follow you home? | 弗朗西斯卡 我跟着你回家怎么样 |
[29:54] | No. | 不用 |
[29:56] | For safety! | 确保你安全 |
[29:58] | What? | 什么 |
[30:01] | God, you are killing me with that booty. | 天哪 你差点要了我的命 |
[30:18] | Talk to me, guys! | 别这样 伙计们 |
[30:19] | Come on. Just tell me what you want! Jesus! | 别这样 告诉我你们想要怎么样 天哪 |
[30:23] | Oh, No no… | 不 不 不 … |
[30:27] | It wasn’t me! It was Ignacio! He’s the one! | 不是我 是伊格纳西奥 是他 |
[30:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:37] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:39] | All right, just speak english. | 好吧 说英语 |
[30:41] | Lalo didn’t send you? No Lalo? | 不是拉罗派你们来的吗 不是拉罗 |
[30:44] | – Who? – Thank god! | -是谁 -谢天谢地 |
[30:49] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[30:52] | What can I do for you, gentlemen? | 先生们 我能为你做些什么 |
[30:54] | Anything! Just tell me what you need. | 任何事 告诉我你需要什么 |
[30:56] | This afternoon, an associate of ours offered you $10,000. | 今天下午 我们的同事给你1万美元 |
[31:01] | You should have taken it! | 你应该接受那笔钱的 |
[31:02] | Wait a minute. This is in regards to what’s-his-name? | 等等 这是为了感谢我告诉你们他的名字 |
[31:06] | Badger! Brandon Mayhew. | 猴子 布兰登·梅休 |
[31:08] | The uncle. That was your guy? | 他叔叔 是你们的人 |
[31:12] | No offense, guys, but I don’t take | 无意冒犯 伙计 |
[31:13] | Bribes from strangers, you know? | 我不接受陌生人的行贿 |
[31:15] | Better safe than sorry. That’s my motto. | 力求稳妥 那是我的座右铭 |
[31:17] | But I’ll take your money! Sure! | 但你的钱我会收的 我保证 |
[31:19] | That offer’s expired, yo. | 过期无效 |
[31:22] | It was kind of low anyways. But okay, okay, I’ll take it. | 开价有点低 但还过得去 我接受了 |
[31:26] | Just tell me what you need. | 告诉我 你想要什么 |
[31:28] | I’m easy. I’m going to keep a happy thought | 我好说 我会保持乐观的心态 |
[31:30] | And assume this is just a negotiating tactic. | 并且假定这只是一个谈判策略 |
[31:33] | All right, listen to me very carefully. | 好吧 仔细听我说 |
[31:36] | You are going to give Badger Mayhew the best | 你要给猴子·梅休 |
[31:39] | Legal representation ever. | 最好的合法辩护 |
[31:42] | But no deals with the DEA! | 别牵扯到缉毒局 |
[31:44] | All right? badger will not identify anyone to anybody. | 好吗 猴子不会指证任何人的 |
[31:48] | If he does, you’re dead! | 如果他指证 你就死定了 |
[31:52] | Why don’t you just kill badger? | 你为什么不杀了猴子 |
[31:58] | Follow me, guys, but if a mosquito’s buzzing around you, | 听我说 伙计们 如果一只蚊子在你旁边嗡嗡叫 |
[32:01] | It bites you on the ass, you don’t go | 咬了你的屁股 |
[32:03] | gunning for the mosquito’s attorney. | 你不会去找蚊子的律师算账吧 |
[32:04] | You go grab a flyswatter. I mean, so to speak. | 你会去拿苍蝇拍 可以这样比喻 |
[32:08] | I mean, all due respect, do I | 冒昧的说 |
[32:10] | have to spell this out for you? | 这点还需要我为您说明吗 |
[32:12] | We’re not killing badger, yo! | 我们不会杀了猴子的 |
[32:14] | Then you got real problems. | 那你真正的麻烦才出现 |
[32:15] | ‘Cause the DEA is gonna come down | 缉毒局会像你对我一样 |
[32:17] | On your boy like a proverbial ton of bricks. | 对你的小弟施以严刑 |
[32:20] | I don’t think I’m going out on a limb here, | 我不觉得自己能活着回去 |
[32:22] | but he’s not gonna like prison. | 但他也不会顶罪入狱 |
[32:24] | He’s gonna sing like Ceine Dion | 不管你怎么对我 |
[32:26] | Regardless of what you do to me. | 他会招供的 |
[32:34] | Mr. Mayhew? | 梅休先生 |
[32:38] | I recognize your cough. | 我记得你的咳嗽 |
[32:40] | Take that mask off. Get some air. | 脱下面具吧 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[32:42] | Go on. | 继续 |
[32:51] | Take it easy! Breathe in, breathe out. | 放松点 吸气 呼气 |
[32:55] | I’m gonna stand up, all right? ‘Cause I got bad knees. | 我想站起来 行吗 我的膝盖有毛病 |
[33:00] | That’s better. | 好些了 |
[33:03] | Now listen. The three of us are gonna work this out. | 听着 我们三个人准备把这事搞定 |
[33:07] | How? | 怎么搞 |
[33:08] | First things first, you’re gonna put | 首先 |
[33:10] | A dollar in my pocket, both of you. | 你们每人在我口袋里放一美元 |
[33:14] | You want attorney-client privilege? | 你想要律师委托人保密特权吗 |
[33:16] | So that everything you say is strictly between us. | 这样才能确保天知地知你知我知 |
[33:20] | I mean it! | 我是认真的 |
[33:21] | Put a dollar in my pocket. Come on, make it official. | 在我口袋里放一美元 拜托 正式一点 |
[33:25] | Come on, do it! | 快啊 动手 |
[33:28] | That’s it. Come on. just a dollar. | 这就对了 就只是一美元嘛 |
[33:35] | All right, now you, ski bum. come on. | 好了 轮到你了 滑雪迷 来吧 |
[33:37] | Give with the dollar. | 给一美元吧 |
[33:39] | – Go on. – Be smart. | -快啊 -放聪明点 |
[33:40] | What? | 怎么 |
[33:45] | – All I got’s a 5. – I’ll take a 5! | -我只有一张5块的 -5块也行啊 |
[33:48] | Come on, already. come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[33:49] | Be cool. | 这就对了嘛 |
[33:54] | You’re now both officially represented | 你们现在已经正式 |
[33:56] | by Sole Goodman and associates. | 授予索尔·古德曼及他的事务所代理 |
[33:58] | Your secrets are safe with me under threat of disbarment. | 即使砸掉我律师的饭碗 我也绝对保守秘密 |
[34:03] | Take the ski mask off. I feel like I’m | 把那个滑雪面具摘下来吧 我感觉像是 |
[34:04] | talking to a Weather Underground here. | 在跟地下气象台的人说话一样 |
[34:09] | Do it. | 摘下来吧 |
[34:15] | So if a prison shanking is completely off the table… | 所以监狱暴动免谈 |
[34:18] | And we’re sure of that? | 这点都同意吧 |
[34:22] | No shanking! | 绝不暴动 |
[34:25] | All right all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:27] | Then the way I see it is… | 那么在我看来 |
[34:30] | Somebody’s going to prison. | 总得有人坐牢 |
[34:36] | It’s just a matter of who. | 关键就在于是谁 |
[34:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:40] | Lame-ass TV ads aside, | 虽然广告上驴劲十足 |
[34:43] | Your lawyer here, he cooked you up a pretty killer deal. | 当了你的律师 为你编了一套不错的托词 |
[34:46] | Time served, no probation. He’s pretty slick. | 羁押候审 无缓刑 他还挺伶牙俐齿的 |
[34:49] | Couldn’t believe the judge went for it. | 真不敢相信法官就这样同意了 |
[34:52] | Don’t get cocky. You ain’t home free yet. | 先别得意 你还没自由呢 |
[34:54] | You don’t give us the name of your | 你不交待供货商的名字 |
[34:56] | supplier, I don’t know what you’ll stand up to, I guess. | 就不保证你会得到什么样的宣判了 |
[34:57] | Agent, the tough guy act is unnecessary. | 探员 没必要鲁莽行事 |
[35:00] | This young man is cooperating fully. | 这位年轻人还是很配合我们工作的 |
[35:02] | Is that right? You cooperating? | 是吗 你很配合我们工作吗 |
[35:09] | OK | 好吧 |
[35:11] | Let’s start with a name. | 那先从名字开始吧 |
[35:14] | He just goes by Heisenberg. | 我只知道他叫海森堡 |
[35:18] | Heisenberg. | 海森堡 |
[35:20] | How old’s this Heisenberg? | 这位海森堡多大年纪 |
[35:22] | Old. | 比较老 |
[35:23] | Like 50 or 70 or something. | 50或者70左右的样子吧 |
[35:26] | – Height? – Average, I guess. | -身高 -大概中等身材 |
[35:29] | Medium height, medium weight. | 中等个头 中等体型 |
[35:30] | What color hair? | 头发什么颜色 |
[35:32] | No hair. | 光头 |
[35:34] | Dude’s balder than you. | 头比你还光 |
[35:37] | 1963. | 1963年 |
[35:39] | James Edward Kilkelly is convicted | 詹姆斯·爱德华·柯凯力因偷窃自动贩卖机 |
[35:41] | of stealing a vending machine. | 而被起诉 |
[35:43] | 1975. Breaking and entering. | 1975年 入室抢劫 |
[35:46] | 1982. Grand theft auto. | 1982年 盗车 |
[35:49] | 1984. Armed robbery. | 1984年 持枪抢劫 |
[35:51] | 1987. 1992. You get the idea. | 1987年 1992年 你们知道 |
[35:54] | And here he is today. | 这是他现在的样子 |
[35:56] | Better known today as Jimmy In-‘n-out. | 以”来去自如的吉米”著称 |
[35:58] | City, state, federal | 在城里 国家以至联邦各种监狱呆过 |
[35:59] | He’s spent 44 of the last 58 years inside. | 58年的刑期 他在里面呆了44年 |
[36:04] | An entire life behind bars. | 在牢狱里度过一生 |
[36:07] | Jimmy provides a very special service. | 吉米提供一项很特别的服务 |
[36:10] | For a price, Jimmy will go to prison for you. | 给一笔钱 他可以为你进监狱 |
[36:14] | On purpose? | 故意 |
[36:15] | The guy goes to prison on purpose? | 这家伙故意进监狱 |
[36:18] | He’s actually more comfortable inside. | 他在里面觉得更舒服 |
[36:20] | The outside world hasn’t been too kind to him. | 外面的世界对他来说太残酷了 |
[36:25] | Sometime during the Clinton administration, | 克林顿执政的时期 |
[36:27] | Jimmy figured out how he could use | 吉米还想出了怎样 |
[36:29] | his talents to turn a profit. | 靠他的小聪明挣钱 |
[36:37] | – When does all this happen? – It’s already happening. | -什么时候可以开始 -已经开始了 |
[36:41] | The buy is set for tomorrow. | 交易明天进行 |
[36:42] | Cops bust Jimmy, Badger gets out, everybody’s happy, | 警察搞定吉米 猴子趁机逃走 皆大欢喜 |
[36:45] | And all it’s gonna cost you is 80,000 | 所有这些要花你八万美元 |
[36:47] | And one pound of your finest meth. | 外加一磅上等冰毒 |
[36:55] | $80,000 for eight years of his life, huh? | 八万块抵他八年的牢狱生涯 是吗 |
[36:58] | First of all, he’s not gonna do eight years. | 首先一点 他不会被判8年的 |
[37:01] | I’m gonna represent him, and I guarantee | 由我代表他 并且我保证 |
[37:03] | There’s gonna be some unexpected | 在诉讼过程中 |
[37:05] | Problems with the the prosecution’s case. | 会有一些预料不到的问题 |
[37:07] | Secondly, he gets 30. 50 goes to me. | 其次 他拿三万 我拿五万 |
[37:09] | – You get 50? For what? – For facilitating. | -你拿五万 凭什么 -凭我协助了你们 |
[37:13] | Who’s taking a bigger risk? He likes prison. | 谁担的风险更大呢 他喜欢监狱 |
[37:16] | You did bring the cash, didn’t you? | 你们带了现金对吗 |
[37:18] | Look, if this option is too expensive, | 听着 要是这个选择太昂贵 |
[37:21] | You can still always… Badger in the chow line. | 你们还可以 猴子在监狱餐厅呢 |
[37:43] | Conscience gets expensive, doesn’t it? | 良心也贵啊 不是吗 |
[38:03] | All right. There’s our boy. | 好了 目标出现了 |
[38:06] | Right on time. | 很准时 |
[38:25] | – Go back. – What? All right. | -往回走 -什么 好吧 |
[38:41] | So… | 那么 |
[38:43] | What do you think? Did they see us? | 你怎么看 他们发现我们了吗 |
[38:45] | I think we’re good. | 我觉得我们没事 |
[38:52] | Badger looks like he’s gonna throw up. | 猴子看起来想要吐的样子 |
[38:55] | Give me those back. Just give them to me! | 拿给我 快给我 |
[39:01] | Where the hell is jimmy? He should | 见鬼 吉米在哪儿 十分钟之前 |
[39:03] | have been here ten minutes ago. | 他就应该在这儿了 |
[39:05] | You think Jimmy’s actually for real? | 你相信吉米这个人是真的么 |
[39:07] | A guy who wants what’s to be in prison. | 一个想进监狱的人 |
[39:10] | There’s more than one kind of prison. | 监狱可不止一种含义 |
[39:13] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[39:16] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[39:17] | No no no… | 不 不 不 |
[39:19] | What? What? Let me see. | 什么什么 让我看看 |
[39:22] | – Who the hell is that? – I don’t know. | -那他妈是谁 -不知道 |
[39:28] | Mr. Heisenberg, I presume. | 我猜 是海森堡先生吧 |
[39:32] | Time to move? | 该行动了吗 |
[39:34] | Not till we see the exchange. | 等他们交易 |
[39:39] | NO no no oh shit | 不 不 不 残了 |
[39:42] | – What? – Now he shows. | -怎么 -现在才是他 |
[39:49] | Okay, let’s do this. | 可以开始了吗 |
[39:57] | My god. Jimmy’s on the wrong bench. crap! | 我的天 吉米坐错地方了 |
[40:00] | We are screwed! | 我们惨了 |
[40:02] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[40:09] | I don’t get it. What’s the holdup? | 搞不懂 怎么磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[40:22] | Where’s the stuff, man? | 东西呢 老兄 |
[40:24] | – Where are we going? – Just shut up. | -往哪走啊 -给我闭嘴 |
[40:32] | – Get out. Go stop him. – The DEA is right there. | -下车 拦住他 -缉毒局的人就在那儿呢 |
[40:34] | If they see me, we’re screwed. | 要是他们发现我 我们就完了 |
[40:36] | Get out. I’ll do something! | 下车 我会处理的 |
[40:38] | – What? – Go! | -什么 -快下车 |
[40:52] | Hank, I thought that was you! | 汉克 原来是你啊 |
[40:55] | Schrader, I’m blocked. | 施拉德 视线受阻 |
[40:57] | – Not a good time. – How you doing? Are you feeling okay? | -我现在很忙 -你近来怎么样 感觉还好吗 |
[40:59] | Schrader, I’m blocked. | 施拉德 视线受阻 |
[41:01] | We’re working. You gotta get out of here. | 我们在工作 你赶紧把车开走 |
[41:03] | You’re working? like DEA working? | 你们在工作 是缉毒局的那些工作吗 |
[41:07] | Is something going down? | 出了什么大事吗 |
[41:11] | Wrong guy! Wrong guy! other bench. | 认错人了 认错人了 在另一个椅子上 |
[41:20] | Walt Walt … | 沃尔特 沃尔特 … |
[41:22] | – Move your ass now! – Okay. I’ll go and leave you alone. | -快走开啦 -行行 我这就走 |
[41:26] | – We’ll talk about it later. – Just forward! forward! | -等会儿再聊吧 -往前开 往前开 |
[41:30] | Forward is better? I’ll be out of the way then? | 往前开吗 那我走了 |
[41:33] | I’m sorry. All right? I’m sorry. | 抱歉 行了吧 抱歉 |
[41:36] | – I’ll leave you alone. – We’ll talk later. Just go. | -你们忙吧 -待会儿再聊 快走吧 |
[41:39] | Where’d he go? Where the hell’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 他妈的到哪儿去了 |
[41:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:46] | Got him. | 发现他了 |
[41:54] | – Looks like it’s going down. – Take them! | -看来有情况 -把他们拿下 |
[42:04] | Freeze. Right there. Don’t move. | 不准动 就那 别动 |
[42:21] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[42:24] | I think they bought it. | 他们好像买账了 |
[42:29] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[42:31] | Textbook bust, sir. | 顺利逮获 长官 |
[42:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[42:34] | Looks like we got a full pound of the blue stuff. | 我们截获了一整磅的冰毒 |
[42:38] | And Heisenberg’s real name? | 海森堡的真名吗 |
[42:40] | James Kilkelly. | 詹姆斯·柯凯力 |
[42:44] | Thank you very much. It was my pleasure. | 非常感谢 我的荣幸 |
[43:16] | You weren’t home, | 你不在家 |
[43:18] | So I let the delivery guys in. I hope that’s okay. | 所以我让搬运队进来了 希望这无大碍 |
[43:21] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[43:32] | So you bought a bed. | 你买了张床 |
[43:37] | What is that? A king? | 什么尺寸 大号的 |
[43:41] | Pillow top? | 带枕头 |
[44:19] | My god. | 天哪 |
[44:20] | You really are a chemistry teacher. | 你还真是化学老师 |
[44:28] | You mind? | 不介意吧 |
[44:33] | I was terrible at chemistry. | 我化学学得很烂 |
[44:36] | I’m more of a humanities guy. | 我更偏向于人文学科 |
[44:39] | – How did you find me? – We should talk about that. | -你怎么找到我的 -我们应该谈谈那件事 |
[44:42] | It should be much, much harder for people to track you down. | 要找到你可不是一般的难啊 |
[44:46] | My P.I. charged me for three hours. | 我的私人调查员收了我三个小时的费用 |
[44:48] | So I seriously doubt it took him more than one. | 我很怀疑他有没有用到一个小时 |
[44:54] | So this is what, | 那么这就是所谓的 |
[44:56] | Blackmail? | 要挟吗 |
[44:57] | I’m your lawyer. | 我是你的律师 |
[44:59] | Anything you say to me is totally privileged. | 你对我说的一切都是保密的 |
[45:04] | I’m not in the shake-down racket. | 我又不是那种搞敲诈勒索的人 |
[45:06] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是律师 |
[45:07] | Even drug dealers need lawyers, right? | 甚至毒品贩子都是需要律师的 对吗 |
[45:09] | Especially drug dealers. | 尤其是毒品贩子 |
[45:13] | So what, you’re just doing this out | 那又怎样 你这样做 |
[45:15] | of the kindness of your heart? | 就是出于你自己的好心 |
[45:17] | Come on. Have you seen my hourly rate? | 拜托 你知道我的每小时工资多少吗 |
[45:22] | By the way, where do you keep the money? | 顺便问下 你把钱放哪儿 |
[45:24] | Is it in your mattress? Is it in a | 是放在床垫里吗 或者是 |
[45:26] | jelly jar, buried inside your yard huh? | 放在果冻盒子里埋在后院吗 |
[45:29] | This kid mayhew may be the first | 你的搭档小鬼说不定是 |
[45:31] | of your guys get picked up. | 第一个被抓的 |
[45:32] | But he won’t be the last. And if I can find you, | 但他不会是最后一个 要是我能找到你 |
[45:34] | How far behind can the cops be? | 那么离警察盯上你又有多远呢 |
[45:37] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂 |
[45:39] | What exactly are you offering to do for me? | 你到底想干什么 |
[45:43] | What did Tom Hagen do for Vito Corleone? | 汤姆·海根对维托·克里昂做了什么 [《教父》角色] |
[45:46] | I’m no Vito Corleone. | 我又不是维托·克里昂 |
[45:50] | No shit! Right now, you’re Fredo. | 别开玩笑了 现在你就是弗利多 [《教父》角色] |
[45:53] | But with some sound advice and the | 但是有合理的建议 |
[45:55] | proper introductions who knows? | 和适当的引导 谁会晓得呢 |
[45:57] | I’ll tell you one thing, you’ve got the right product. | 我告诉你一点 你的产品不错 |
[45:59] | Anything that gets the DEA’s panties in this big a bunch… | 要是被缉毒局盯上了的 |
[46:02] | You’re on to something special. | 就吃不了兜着走了 |
[46:04] | And I would like to be a small and silent part of it. | 我愿意为此尽点薄力 |
[46:11] | Food for thought, yeah? | 好好考虑下吧 |
[46:17] | So if you want to make more money | 假如你想多赚些钱 |
[46:20] | And keep the money that you make… | 并且想把赚来的钱留住 |
[46:23] | “Better Call Saul!” | “请致电索尔” |