时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Los Cuates De Sinaloa[墨西哥乐队名] 《黑与蓝》 | |
[03:44] | Nitrogen bonds to oxygen, | 氮和氧通过化学键结合 |
[03:47] | Which, in turn… | 就会转化为 |
[03:51] | You do know what a bond is? | 你知道什么是化学键吧 |
[03:56] | A strong force of attraction. | 一种强烈的吸引力 |
[04:00] | Covalent bonds, ionic bonds. | 比如共价键 离子键 |
[04:03] | The coming together of atoms and molecules to form compounds? | 原子和分子相互结合组成化合物 |
[04:10] | Chemical bonds | 正是化学键 |
[04:12] | Are what make matter matter. | 让物质成为了物质 |
[04:16] | Bonds are what hold the physical world together, | 正是化学键 把物质世界联系起来 |
[04:20] | What hold us together. | 把我们联系起来 |
[04:21] | yeah, I know | 是, 我知道 |
[04:23] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[04:24] | Bonds. | 化学键 |
[04:26] | Your test score says otherwise. | 你的考试成绩可不这么说 |
[04:28] | It tells me you don’t get it at all. | 正说明你啥都没搞懂 |
[04:33] | I mean, 58. I was close. | 58分 差不多了 |
[04:40] | What is close? | 什么叫差不多了 |
[04:42] | There’s no “close” in science, Barry. | 科学领域可没有”差不多”一说 巴里 |
[04:45] | There are right answers and wrong answers. | 只有正确错误之分 |
[04:48] | “Close” didn’t put men on the moon. | “差不多”可不能让人类登上月球 |
[04:50] | Yeah, but… | 是, 但是 |
[04:52] | I’m just saying, Mr. White, 2 points? | 我只是想说 才两分而已 怀特先生 |
[04:55] | If I don’t pass chemistry,I have to go to summer school. | 如果我化学不过 就得参加暑假补习班 |
[05:00] | I mean, I really studied. Like,really | 我是说 我真的用功了 |
[05:04] | Really, really studied, like, | 真的 真的用功了 |
[05:06] | all night hard.I mean… | 甚至是废寝忘食的 |
[05:08] | I’m so into chemistry for, like, | 我对化学很感兴趣的 |
[05:11] | The concepts.I just think I might have | 比如这些概念什么的 我只是觉得 |
[05:14] | The attention deficit. | 我可能得了注意力缺陷症 |
[05:18] | Couldn’t you please just let this slide? | 你就不能放我一马吗 |
[05:30] | Don’t bullshit a bullshitter. | 别痴人说梦了 |
[05:36] | The answer is no.Next time, apply yourself. | 不行 下次自己发愤图强吧 |
[06:23] | Yo, if I know you, leave a message. | 认识我的 就留个口信吧 |
[06:26] | Are you ducking me or what? | 你是在躲着我还是怎么着 |
[06:28] | This makes the third time. | 我都打了三个电话给你了 |
[06:31] | Look, I will be | 听着 我这手机 |
[06:33] | Leaving this phone on for another 15 minutes, so call me. | 会继续开机15分钟 给我回电 |
[06:36] | And by the way, | 还有 |
[06:38] | That thing we talked about? | 上次我们说的那事 |
[06:41] | When I said “handle it”? | 我跟你说”处理掉” |
[06:44] | Well, don’t. | 不用麻烦了 |
[06:47] | Let it go. | 就这么吧 |
[06:49] | All right. | 挂了 |
[07:12] | Jessi.Open the door. | 杰西 给我开门 |
[07:16] | I know you’re home.Your car is here. Come on. | 我知道你在家 看到你的车了 快开门 |
[07:25] | Can I help you? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[07:28] | No,thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:30] | I’m the manager, | 我是房东 |
[07:32] | So can we stop with the pounding, please? | 别再敲了 好吗 |
[07:35] | You’re the manager? | 你是房东 |
[07:36] | Yes yes | 对 对 |
[07:38] | You can help me.Absolutely. | 那你绝对能帮得上我 |
[07:41] | I very much need to get inside here. | 我得进屋去 |
[07:42] | So if you have a master key…You have a key, right? | 你有备用钥匙的话 你有钥匙的吧 |
[07:46] | Yeah, I have a key. | 对 我有 |
[07:50] | Look, the person who lives here, | 听着 住这里的这个人 |
[07:53] | It’s just very important for me to see him. | 我得马上见他 这非常重要 |
[07:57] | And you knocked, right? | 你敲过门了 对吗 |
[08:00] | He didn’t answer? | 他没来应门 |
[08:03] | Which means? | 知道什么意思吧 |
[08:08] | Look, I’m his father, all right? | 听着 我是他父亲 好吧 |
[08:10] | You’re Mr. Jackson? | 你是杰克逊先生 |
[08:13] | Yes ,that’s me. Walt Jackson. | 就是我 沃尔特·杰克逊 |
[08:17] | – And you are? – Jane. | -请问你是 -珍妮 |
[08:20] | Jane .Very nice to meet you, Jane.Now, if you wouldn’t mind… | 很高兴见到你 珍妮 如果你不介意 |
[08:24] | Mr. Jackson, I’m happy to let you use my phone. | 杰克逊先生 我很乐意借你电话一用 |
[08:27] | Want to call him? | 想给他打个电话吗 |
[08:28] | No. | 不想 |
[08:31] | No.I… | 不想 我 |
[08:33] | As I said, I would like to have you let me inside here | 我说过了 我想麻烦你让我进屋 |
[08:37] | So that I can check on my son’s well-being. | 这样我可以看看我儿子的情况 |
[08:40] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[08:42] | Look, whatever’s going on between the two of you is family. | 你和你儿子之间的事 是你们的家务事 |
[08:46] | I don’t get involved in family. | 我可不想卷进去 |
[08:48] | Jesse doesn’t want you in,you’re not getting in. | 杰西不想让你进去的话 你就不能进去 |
[08:50] | Period. Sorry. | 大姨妈来了 态度不好 抱歉 |
[08:58] | Come on in… | 进来吧 |
[09:00] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[09:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:06] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[09:09] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:17] | Jesse Jackson? | 杰西·杰克逊 |
[09:20] | Do you even… | 你到底 |
[09:24] | I see you have a telephone at least. | 至少你还有个电话 |
[09:27] | You know, that blinking thing I’ve been calling you on? | 知道我一直打给你是什么事吧 |
[09:30] | Whatever, man. | 随便吧 老兄 |
[09:34] | – Give me my…- I will break this! I will break this! | -还给我 -再抢我就摔了它 我就摔了它 |
[09:39] | Damn druggy idiot. | TM就会吸毒的笨蛋 |
[09:41] | Is this what you’ve been doing the whole time | 我找了你那么久 |
[09:42] | I’ve been trying to reach you? | 你就一直这么窝着吸这个吗 |
[09:44] | No. | 当然不是 |
[09:45] | I’ve been taking care of business. | 我出去处理事情了 |
[09:47] | – What business? – What business? | -什么事情 -你问我什么事情 |
[09:50] | The business you put me on, asshole. | 你逼着我做的事情 混蛋 |
[09:53] | You already forgot? | 你忘了吗 |
[10:01] | This business. | 就是这个事情 |
[10:06] | Does that jog your memory? | 这个有没有让你想起点什么 |
[10:07] | Son of a bitch. | 你个王八蛋 |
[10:15] | – You didn’t actually… – You said “handle it.” | -你不会真的 -你说了 “处理掉” |
[10:18] | So I handled it. | 所以我把他解决了 |
[10:20] | When I said “handle it,”I meant fear and intimidation. | 我说”处理掉”的意思 是让你恐吓威胁他 |
[10:23] | Get your money back. | 是让你把钱拿回来 |
[10:24] | – I certainly never meant for you…- You didn’t mean to kill somebody? | -我从来没有让你 -没有让我去杀人的意思吗 |
[10:26] | No | 没有 |
[10:28] | Too late, yo, because dude’s dead. | 太晚了 因为那家伙已经挂了 |
[10:31] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[10:32] | – All right? Way dead. – Oh, God. | -懂了吗 死翘翘了 -天 |
[10:36] | Here.Here’s your money. | 给你 这是你的钱 |
[10:41] | 4,660 bucks. | 4660块 |
[10:44] | Your half. | 你的那一半 |
[10:46] | Spend it in good health,you miserable son of a bitch. | 留着小命好好花吧 你这个该死的混蛋 |
[11:19] | I didn’t say I killed him. | 我可没说是我杀了他 |
[11:24] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[11:28] | The dude’s wife crushed his head | 那家伙的老婆用台自动取款机 |
[11:31] | with an ATM machine. | 砸烂了他的脑袋 |
[11:33] | – Crushed his…- Crushed his head with an ATM machine. | -砸烂了他的 -用台自动取款机砸烂了他的脑袋 |
[11:37] | Right in front of me. | 就在我的面前 |
[11:39] | I mean, crushed it like… | 我是说 就像在砸 |
[11:42] | Oh, my God, the sound… | 我的老天 那个声音 |
[11:46] | It’s still in my ears. | 那声音怎么都忘不了 |
[11:48] | You know, and the blood,like, everywhere. | 还有那血 喷得到处都是 |
[11:51] | Like, there was so much,you would not believe. | 怎么会有那么多血 简直无法置信 |
[11:56] | Man, will you just please give me… | 老兄 你就行行好给我吧 |
[11:58] | Just ..Give my weed, all right? | 把大麻还我 好吗 |
[12:02] | It helps with my nausea. | 至少能让我不再反胃 |
[12:06] | So | 这么说 |
[12:08] | you did not kill anyone. | 你没有杀人 |
[12:11] | Does anybody think that you killed anybody? | 会有人以为你杀人了吗 |
[12:14] | I called the cops. | 是我报的警 |
[12:17] | You called the cops? | 你报的警 |
[12:20] | I called and I split, | 我报警之后就溜了 |
[12:23] | And then they came in and busted her. | 然后他们就过来抓了她 |
[12:25] | God, she was so zapped out of her mind. | 天 她简直就是疯掉了 |
[12:31] | She did it for, like, nothing. | 无缘无故就这么杀了他 |
[12:33] | He told her she was a skank, but,I mean, she was a skank. | 他是骂她贱货了 但她本来就是贱货啊 |
[12:37] | And this person identify you? | 这人能认出你来吗 |
[12:39] | Can she identify you being there? | 她能指认你当时就在那吗 |
[12:43] | Dude, she couldn’t identify her left ass cheek. | 老兄 她连自己是谁都不知道了 |
[12:48] | She was so zonked. | 毒瘾发作已经神志不清了 |
[12:51] | And she had this… | 还有 她还有个 |
[12:54] | God, she had this kid. | 老天 她居然还有个孩子 |
[12:57] | Listen, I’m a little fuzzy on the mechanics, here. | 我还是搞不清楚这些细节 |
[12:59] | But | 难道 |
[13:01] | could you not stop this woman from killing this man? | 你就不能阻止那女人杀掉他吗 |
[13:06] | Look, she had a gun on me, all right? | 她拿枪指着我 好吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah, my gun, okay? Mine. | 对 就是用我的枪 我的 |
[13:18] | Go ahead.Say it. | 继续问啊 说啊 |
[13:20] | I ain’t no Tuco or Krazy-8.I can’t run a crew. | 我不是屠库也不是疯狂小八 我服不了众 |
[13:24] | Come on.Point made, man. Point made.yes | 说出来吧 说重点 老兄 |
[13:34] | Yo, if I know you, leave a message. | 认识我的 就留个口信吧 |
[13:38] | It’s Badger, man. | 老兄 我是猴子 |
[13:40] | What are you doing? Don’t use your real name. | 你在干什么 别用真名 |
[13:43] | What? That isn’t my real name. | 什么 这不是真名啊 |
[13:48] | We got those pants you wanted. | 你要的裤子到货了 |
[13:51] | 32 large, right? | 32号的尺寸 对吗 |
[13:53] | We got them just for you,Jefe. | 我们已经给你准备好了 老板 |
[13:55] | Let’s do some bid-ness, yo. | 一手交钱一手交货吧 |
[14:05] | So, are you going to get back up on that horse? | 那么 你还会回去做老本行吗 |
[14:13] | You get on. | 你去吧 |
[14:15] | All right? | 好吗 |
[14:16] | I just want to forget. | 我只想忘掉这一切 |
[14:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:45] | What’s up with that? | 那个要来干嘛的 |
[14:47] | Jesus Malverde | 马尔贝尔德 |
[14:49] | Patron saint of Mexican drug dealers. | 墨西哥毒贩的守护神 |
[14:52] | Hell, I know who it is, okay? | 见鬼 我知道他是谁 好吧 |
[14:54] | Scumbags kneeling down,praying to him… | 那帮混蛋就会给他下跪 还念念有词地祈祷呢 |
[14:57] | “Please, Senior Saint-ay!” | “求求你 伟大的守护神” |
[15:00] | “No DEA, please!” | “保佑我别让禁毒署逮住” |
[15:10] | I’m just saying why is he on your desk? | 我只是问问为啥要把他放你桌上 |
[15:14] | Going after neo-Nazis,you don’t wear swastikas, right? | 想抓新纳粹 也不必戴着万字符 对吧 |
[15:20] | Sun Tzu. | 孙子 |
[15:22] | Sun who? | 孙什么 |
[15:23] | Sixth century Chinese general.Wrote The Art Of War. | 公元前6世纪的中国军师 著有《孙子兵法》一书 |
[15:27] | “If you know your enemies yourself,” | “知己知彼” |
[15:29] | “you’ll fight without danger in many battles.” | “百战不殆” |
[15:35] | Right on. | 有才 |
[15:43] | – Agent Schrader. – Sir! | -施拉德探员 -在 长官 |
[15:48] | – Glad to have you on board. – Thanks,thanks. | -很高兴有你加入 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[15:50] | – Everybody getting you settled in? – Great group of guys. | -这些人都好相处吧 -是的 真是帮好兄弟 |
[15:54] | And gals. Got guys…Guys and gals. | 还有姐妹们 都是好兄弟好姐妹 |
[15:58] | That’s good. You couldn’t have picked a better time to arrive. | 很好 你来得真是太巧了 |
[16:01] | About to put a big dent in the cartel. | 正准备给贩毒集团一个重创呢 |
[16:02] | – Right, Vanco? – Yes, sir. | -对吗 万科 -是的 长官 |
[16:33] | Bro, check it out. | 兄弟 好好看看 |
[16:34] | It’s a satellite picture of you farting. | 这是你屁股的卫星像片 |
[16:37] | Fat Man and Little Boy. | 胖子和瘦皮猴 |
[16:39] | Sounds like you two. | 看来就是你们俩了 |
[16:41] | I got your Fat Man in my pants, bitch. | 我裤裆里的才是胖子 你个混蛋 |
[16:49] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[16:50] | It ain’t real, dumbass. | 那不是真的 笨蛋 |
[16:52] | Watch it, is all. | 叫你小心点就是了 |
[16:53] | You watch it. | 你才小心点 |
[17:05] | I’m Heisenberg. | 我是海森堡 |
[17:08] | You’re Heisenberg? | 你就是海森堡 |
[17:10] | I remember you.You were the cook. | 我记得你 你就是那个制毒的 |
[17:13] | Let’s get this over with. | 先把这事了结了吧 |
[17:15] | Where’s Jesse? | 杰西在哪 |
[17:17] | Busy. | 在忙 |
[17:18] | That’s cool. | 他很酷 |
[17:20] | Real cool. | 真的很酷 |
[17:21] | Totally cool. | 简直太酷了 |
[17:25] | It’s all there. Every dollar. | 都在这里了 一分不少 |
[17:27] | In case you want to, like, count it. | 万一你想 点一下的话 |
[17:29] | Here? | 在这吗 |
[17:31] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说说 |
[17:33] | Just saying, like, we cool, yo. | 说说而已 我们很合作 老兄 |
[17:35] | We ain’t got no confusion and interpretation as to who we work for. | 我们知道在替谁办事 忠心耿耿 绝不含糊 |
[17:39] | Man, that’s church, yo.For real. | 老兄 我敢对上帝发誓 绝无虚言 |
[17:47] | What have you heard? | 你们听到什么了 |
[17:51] | Did Jesse really… | 杰西真的 |
[17:55] | I mean, did he really… | 我是说 他真的 |
[18:00] | Squash that dude’s head with an ATM machine? | 用台自动取款机砸了那家伙的脑袋吗 |
[18:09] | Who’s saying that? | 这是谁说的 |
[18:11] | Damn, man, it’s all over town. | 老兄 已经都传遍了 |
[18:13] | Everybody’s like, whoa, snap! | 每个人都在说 牛逼 |
[18:15] | Usually I got to chase dudes down for their money. | 通常我都得追着那些家伙要钱 |
[18:17] | But today,Everybody’s paying up. | 但今天 每个人都乖乖付钱了 |
[18:20] | True that.Serious. | 是真的 不骗你 |
[18:23] | But, like… | 但他真的 |
[18:26] | He really did it? | 他真这么干了吗 |
[18:38] | You didn’t hear that from me. | 别说是我说出来的 |
[19:10] | Big lunch. | 午饭吃多了 |
[19:28] | – Here you go. – Very good, Miss White. | -给你这个 -很好 怀特小姐 |
[19:31] | We’ll consider your application and let you know. | 我们会审核您的申请 并尽快通知您 |
[19:34] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[19:35] | I’d just like to mention that I have worked here before. | 我只想提一下 我以前在这工作过 |
[19:39] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:40] | When are you due? | 您预产期什么时候 |
[19:44] | – Several months. – Congratulations. | -还有几个月吧 -恭喜你了 |
[19:47] | I see.Accounting department. | 我看到了 会计部 |
[19:50] | You left us four years ago? | 你是四年前离职的 |
[19:53] | Family. | 家庭原因 |
[19:54] | We’ll definitely let you know.Thank you for coming by. | 我们一定尽早通知你 谢谢你来应聘 |
[20:03] | Actually, may I see Ted Beneke? | 事实上 我想见见泰德·贝内克可以吗 |
[20:06] | I think he’ll remember me. | 我想他还记得我 |
[20:08] | Mr. Beneke’s very busy today,unfortunately. | 很不巧 今天贝内克先生很忙 |
[20:11] | If it’s okay, I’ll just… | 如果可以的话 我想 |
[20:15] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[20:30] | Skyler | 斯凯勒 |
[20:32] | Oh, my God, look at you. | 天哪 看看你 |
[20:34] | Hey, Ted. | 你好 泰德 |
[20:35] | Come in. | 快进来 |
[20:38] | No calls, Margaret.Thanks. | 电话别转进来 玛格丽特 谢谢 |
[20:41] | Sit down right here. | 先坐吧 |
[20:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | You look great. | 你看上去美极了 |
[20:52] | A boy or a girl,or are you keeping it a secret? | 是男孩女孩 还是想最后再揭晓谜底 |
[20:54] | It’s a little girl.We’re very excited. | 是女孩 我们都很高兴 |
[20:57] | I’ll bet.One of each. | 我想也是 儿女双全了 |
[21:00] | How’s Walt Jr.? | 小沃尔特怎么样 |
[21:03] | Tenth grade and he’s just growing like a weed. | 高一了 像野草一样开始疯长 |
[21:06] | He’s taller than I am now. | 现在已经比我都高了 |
[21:09] | I’m betting 6’3″, 6’4″ by the time he’s finished. | 我猜他以后至少有6英尺3 6英尺4[1.9-1.93米] |
[21:14] | Wow, handsome. Oh, my God. | 长得挺英俊 感谢上帝 |
[21:17] | Good genes. | 遗传好啊 |
[21:22] | Speaking of movie stars,those can’t be the twins. | 说起电影明星 那不会是你家的双胞胎吧 |
[21:27] | Yep, that’s them. | 对 就是她们 |
[21:28] | – They’re gorgeous. – Yes, they are. | -她们真漂亮 -是很漂亮 |
[21:31] | And they know it. | 她们自己也这么认为 |
[21:34] | – I’m in real trouble there, huh? – Yeah. | -看来我以后有得操心了 是吧 -就是 |
[21:39] | – So, the big office? – Yeah. | -这么说 接你父亲班了 -是啊 |
[21:44] | Weird, isn’t it? | 很奇怪 是不 |
[21:46] | I still think of it as my dad’s. | 我还是觉得是我爸在这办公 |
[21:49] | I miss him. | 我很想他 |
[21:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:53] | I’d like to think he’d be proud. | 我很想让他为我感到骄傲 |
[21:56] | Last year was our best year yet. | 去年是我们业绩最好的一年 |
[21:58] | He’d be proud. | 他会为你骄傲的 |
[22:02] | Walt, how’s he doing? | 沃尔特 他怎么样 |
[22:05] | He is doing great. | 他一切都好 |
[22:07] | He’s plugging away. | 他一直很努力 |
[22:09] | Great. | 太好了 |
[22:10] | – He still teaching? – Yeah. | -他还在教书吗 -是的 |
[22:13] | – You tell him I said hello. – I will definitely do that. | -帮我转达下问候 -我一定转达 |
[22:22] | To be honest, Ted, | 老实说 泰德 |
[22:23] | I didn’t just stop by to say hello. | 我这次来 不只是来问个好的 |
[22:28] | I was applying for the data entry job. | 我是来申请份数据录入工作的 |
[22:33] | You’re kidding. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[22:34] | You were like our go-to book keeper. | 你可一直是我们最棒的记账员 |
[22:40] | The economy, you know, so… | 经济形势 你也知道的 所以… |
[22:43] | Well, data entry,that’d be a mistake. | 数据录入 那怎么可以 |
[22:50] | How about…get your old job back? | 做回你的老本行 怎么样 |
[22:57] | We’re expanding and… | 公司发展得很快 |
[23:00] | Between you and me, that whole department is pretty much of a mess. | 咱私下说说啊 整个部门简直就一团乱 |
[23:04] | Your work would be cut out for you. But… | 这工作你完全可以胜任 |
[23:07] | We could use your help. | 而且我们需要你帮忙 |
[23:15] | Ok | 好的 |
[23:19] | Now, this is our territory, right? Currently. | 现在这些是我们地盘 对吗 目前来说 |
[23:23] | Hello? | 你在听吗 |
[23:24] | – Correct. – All right, then. Now, look at this. | -对的 -然后 看看这里 |
[23:27] | Here, here, here and here. | 这里这里这里 还有这里 |
[23:30] | What does that look like to you? | 这些对你来说意味着什么 |
[23:33] | Opportunities. Golden ones.That’s what that looks like. | 机会 赚大钱的机会 就是这个 |
[23:37] | Look.It’s an entire city full of buyers. | 看看这里 整个城市商机无限啊 |
[23:41] | Now, why aren’t we exploiting that? | 那么 为什么我们还没扩展到那里 |
[23:43] | – Because it’s not our territory.- Because we lack initiative. | -因为那不是我们的地盘 -因为我们缺乏进取心 |
[23:46] | – Initiative? – You need to employ more dealers. | -进取心 -你得雇用更多的毒贩 |
[23:50] | Double, triple your crew. | 增加两倍 三倍的人手 |
[23:52] | Those three I met…they should each have three, six, | 我见到的那三个人 每人都应该找三个 六个 |
[23:54] | Nine sub-dealers working for them. | 九个下家 为他们工作 |
[23:57] | Exponential growth…that’s the key. | 指数级的增长 那才是关键 |
[23:59] | It’s not our territory. | 那不是我们的地盘 |
[24:01] | Man, you follow me, here? | 你听得懂吗 老兄 |
[24:05] | We go rolling into these neighborhoods, | 我们要是介入到别人的地盘 |
[24:08] | Other crews ain’t going to take kindly. | 那些家伙不会放过我们的 |
[24:10] | – You understand? – Sure. They won’t like it. | -你明白吗 -当然 他们会不高兴 |
[24:14] | But I say they’re not going to do a thing about it. | 但我敢说他们不会把我们怎么样的 |
[24:17] | Listen, Jesse.-No. | 听着 杰西 不 |
[24:19] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[24:22] | The game has changed.The word is out. | 局势已经变了 消息已经传开了 |
[24:25] | And you are a killer. | 说你是个惹不得的人 |
[24:29] | – What are you talking about?- Apparently it’s all over town. | -你在说什么呢 -显然这点已经人尽皆知了 |
[24:32] | Somebody crossed you. You got angry. | 有人惹了你 你大发雷霆 |
[24:35] | You crushed their skull with an ATM machine. | 用台自动取款机砸碎了他的脑袋 |
[24:38] | – But that’s not how it happened. – Who cares? | -但这根本不是事实 -谁在乎呢 |
[24:40] | Just as long as it’s our competitors who believe it and not the police. | 只要我们的竞争对手 而不是警察 相信这点 |
[24:44] | – My God.- Don’t you see how great this is? | -我的天 -你没看出来这事有多棒吗 |
[24:49] | Look, you are a… | 你看 你就是一个… |
[24:55] | Jesse, look at me. | 杰西 看着我 |
[24:57] | You… are a blowfish. | 你 就是条河豚 |
[25:01] | – What? – A blowfish. Think about it. | -什么 -河豚 想想看 |
[25:03] | Small in stature,not swift, not cunning. | 体型不大 动作不快 也不灵活 |
[25:07] | Easy prey for predators.But the blowfish | 很容易成为盘中餐 但是河豚 |
[25:10] | Has a secret weapon, doesn’t he? | 有一项秘密武器 对吗 |
[25:14] | What does the blowfish do, Jesse? | 河豚会怎么做 杰西 |
[25:16] | What does the blowfish do? | 河豚会怎么做 |
[25:20] | – I don’t know… – The blowfish puffs up. | -我不知道 -河豚会膨胀 |
[25:23] | The blowfish puffs himself up four or five times larger than normal. | 河豚能自我膨胀到平常的四到五倍大 |
[25:27] | And why? Why does he do that? | 为什么 它为什么会这么做呢 |
[25:30] | So that it makes him intimidating,that’s why. | 这样能让它具有威慑力 这就是原因 |
[25:32] | Intimidating, | 威慑力 |
[25:34] | So that the other scarier fish are scared off. | 这样才能把其他更可怕的鱼都吓跑 |
[25:37] | And that’s you.You are a blowfish. | 而这就你是 你就是那条河豚 |
[25:40] | You see? It’s just all an illusion. | 知道了吗 所有这些都是种错觉 |
[25:43] | See? It’s nothing but air. | 明白了吗 这就是个烟雾弹 |
[25:48] | Now, | 现在 |
[25:50] | Who messes with the blowfish, Jesse? | 谁还敢跟河豚对着干呀 杰西 |
[25:53] | – Nobody.- You’re damn right. | -没人敢 -你说得真TM对 |
[25:57] | – I’m a blowfish.- You are a blowfish. | -我是河豚 -你是河豚 |
[26:01] | – Say it again.- I’m a blowfish. | -再说一遍 -我是河豚 |
[26:03] | – Say it like you mean it.- I’m a blowfish! | -郑重其事地说一遍 -我就是河豚 |
[26:06] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[26:08] | Blowfishing this up. | 河豚要来一下这个 |
[26:50] | The SkyMall.Give me the SkyMall, would you? | 商品型录 把那本型录给我 好吗 |
[26:58] | Vanco, new guy don’t speak Spanish? | 万科 这新来的不会讲西班牙话吗 |
[27:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:05] | Hey, white boy, | 白佬 |
[27:07] | Better learn espanol, huh? | 最好学着点西班牙语 懂吗 |
[27:08] | This ain’t Branson, Missouri.You know what I’m talking about? | 这里可不是美国的密苏里州布兰森 懂我意思吗 |
[27:13] | You know what? | 我看这样吧 |
[27:14] | I’ll teach you. | 我来教你 |
[27:19] | It means | 意思就是 |
[27:21] | “Let’s make a deal.” | “我们来做个交易吧” |
[27:23] | So go ahead.We’re waiting. | 继续啊 我们等着呢 |
[27:27] | Vaya, vaya. | 快看 快看 |
[27:31] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[27:32] | Item SS4G. | 商品编号SS4G |
[27:35] | Yankee Stadium, “Final Season”Commemorative Baseball, | 老洋基球场最有一场比赛的纪念棒球 |
[27:40] | Hand-signed by Derek Jeter. | 有德雷克·杰特亲笔签名 [洋基队队长] |
[27:42] | Vanco, write this down. | 万科 快把这记下来 |
[27:45] | Man, watch out. | 老兄 快看这个 |
[27:48] | 661OOZBG. | 661OOZBG号 |
[27:51] | Large size floor runner. | 大号地垫 |
[27:53] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[27:54] | It’s a rug you put on the floor, | 铺在地上的一块小地毯 |
[27:56] | Except for it looks like a hundred dollar bill. | 只不过看起来跟百元美钞一样 |
[27:59] | I love them.Get me 20 of them. | 我爱死它了 给我来20个 |
[28:01] | I’m going to put them all over my casa. | 我要把家里铺满这个 |
[28:04] | We’ll get you three. | 我们会给你买三个 |
[28:05] | – You give me ten.- Five. | -给我买10个吧 -最多5个 |
[28:11] | How about you stop jerking us off, here? | 别拿我们开涮了 好吧 |
[28:17] | Where’s the meet? When’s it going down? | 到底什么时候交易 告诉我们地点和时间 |
[28:21] | White boy don’t like “Let’s make a deal.” | 看来白佬不喜欢跟我们做生意是吧 |
[28:24] | White boy’s going to kick your ass,you don’t stop wasting his time. | 你再这么浪费他的时间 白佬要给你好看了 |
[28:27] | Schrader… | 施拉德 |
[28:28] | White boy. | 白佬 |
[28:30] | My name’s Tortuga. | 我的名字叫玳瑁 |
[28:32] | You know what that means? | 你知道什么意思嘛 |
[28:35] | Well, if I had to guess,I’d say that’s Spanish for “asshole”. | 要我猜的话 西班牙语里应该是”傻帽”的意思 |
[28:40] | “Tortuga” means “turtle.” | “玳瑁”意思就是”乌龟” |
[28:42] | That’s me. | 我就是这样的 |
[28:47] | I take my time, | 做事不慌不忙 |
[28:49] | But I always win. | 但最后的赢家总是我 |
[28:56] | That reminds me.Wait, I seen this earlier, look it. | 这倒提醒我了 快看这个 我以前见过的 |
[29:00] | This is awesome, homes. | 这个太棒了 伙计 |
[29:02] | Right there.Look at that. | 就在这里 看看这个 |
[29:03] | The Tranquil Tortoise garden sculpture. | 安然的乌龟花园的雕塑 |
[29:07] | Definitely two of those. | 这个一定要来两个 |
[29:09] | Check it out.Mira. | 快来看看 快看 |
[29:10] | Good likeness. | 真的很像啊 |
[29:13] | Hank’s doing great down there.He’s really making inroads. | 汉克在那干得不错 前景一片光明 |
[29:16] | I’m sure he is.He’s a hero, after all. | 当然了 他可是个英雄 |
[29:19] | – So, you going to go down to El Paso? – Please. | -那你会去挨尔帕索吗[德州西南部] -拜托 |
[29:23] | It’s third-world enough around here. | 我们这儿就够落后的了 |
[29:25] | They keep him busy every second. | 再说他也忙得根本没时间 |
[29:27] | He’s already got some big operation going, some kind | 他们马上就有个大行动 |
[29:30] | Of hush-hush deal. He couldn’t tell me a thing about it except | 好像是啥秘密行动吧 他什么都不说 |
[29:32] | – It’s on the other side of the border.- That sounds exciting. | -就说是个境外行动 -听起来热血沸腾啊 |
[29:36] | He’s being safe, right? | 他在那很安全的 对吗 |
[29:40] | He says he’s mostly riding a desk | 他老说一直就做些办公室工作 |
[29:42] | Which between you and me, is how I want it. | 咱私下说说啊 我还巴不得这样呢 |
[29:45] | Speaking of riding desks… | 说到办公室工作 |
[29:48] | I got myself a job today. | 今天我找了份工作 |
[29:51] | You did not. | 你不是吧 |
[29:55] | As big as you are? | 挺着这么个大肚子 |
[29:59] | Thank you. | 多谢关心 |
[30:01] | You know I just mean… | 我只是想说 |
[30:04] | Where? With who? | 在哪儿 跟谁呀 |
[30:06] | Well, someone willing to work around that, apparently. | 合着还有人愿意跟个大肚子共事啊 |
[30:10] | – Beneke. – You did not. | -是贝内克的公司 -你不是吧 |
[30:13] | Is Mr. Grabby-Hands still there? | 对你毛手毛脚的那位还在那吗 |
[30:15] | Marie.It was one time at a Christmas party, | 玛丽 只有圣诞晚会上那一次嘛 |
[30:17] | And he was so drunk he was practically slurring his words. | 而且他当时已经醉到话都讲不清了 |
[30:22] | Just what you want in an executive. | 是你自己在给他找借口吧 |
[30:24] | And he apologized profusely. | 而且他也反复道过歉了 |
[30:26] | Plus, he’s married, has a family. | 再说他是有家室的人了 |
[30:27] | He doesn’t want to get sued for sexual harassment. | 肯定也不愿被冠个性骚扰的罪名吧 |
[30:29] | It will not…happen again. | 这种事 绝不会再发生了 |
[30:34] | Is money that tight? | 你们手头真那么紧吗 |
[30:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:41] | You know we can always help out. | 我们很乐意帮你们的 |
[30:45] | No,Marie.You know Walt.He would just… | 不用了玛丽 你知道沃尔特这个人的 他 |
[30:53] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[30:56] | How are you? What’s up? | 你们怎么样 在聊什么 |
[30:59] | – Nothing much. How’s things with you? – Good. | -没聊什么 你怎么样 -很好 |
[31:02] | – Dinner will be about an hour. And…- Thanks, honey. | -晚餐一小时后就好了 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[31:06] | – Everything okay?- Everything’s perfect. | -没啥事吧 -一切都好 |
[31:31] | This is Raisin Bran, | 这个是葡萄干小麦片 |
[31:34] | – Not Raisin Bran Crunch. – So? Same thing. | -不是葡萄干麦脆 -那又如何 一样的嘛 |
[31:38] | Not the same thing. | 不一样的 |
[31:40] | I’ll tell you what.Why don’t you do the grocery shopping? | 那这样吧 下次你去超市买东西 |
[31:43] | And then you can get whatever you want. Great! | 这样你就可以想买啥就买啥了 这想法好 |
[31:48] | It’s not that hard, Mom. | 妈 这没那么复杂的 |
[31:51] | – It says “crunch” on the box.- You’re pushing it. | -盒子上有写”脆”字的就好 -别纠结了 |
[31:54] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[31:56] | Morning, honey. | 早 亲爱的 |
[31:56] | Hi,dad.-Hi. | 嗨 老爸 – 嗨 |
[31:59] | Dad, notice anything? | 老爸 注意到什么了吗 |
[32:04] | Is there a funeral today? | 今天要去参加葬礼吗 |
[32:06] | A funeral? Christ, do I look that bad? | 葬礼 天哪 我看起来有那么糟吗 |
[32:09] | No,no no.. | 不是 不是… |
[32:10] | Mom got a job. | 妈妈找了份工作 |
[32:12] | A job? Why? | 工作 为什么 |
[32:14] | Do I need to get out the checkbook and show you?-No. | 要我拿支票本给你看看吗-不用 |
[32:18] | Is this a good idea in your condition?-No no. | 以你现在的情况 这么做好吗-没事 没事 |
[32:20] | The doctor said I can work practically up until I go into labor. | 医生说我可以一直工作到临产 |
[32:22] | And it’s just an office job. I’m just sitting on my butt. | 而且就是文职 我只要一直坐着就行了 |
[32:27] | Where? | 在哪上班 |
[32:29] | Beneke. | 贝内克的公司 |
[32:31] | I’m back working in the accounting department. | 我又回会计部工作了 |
[32:34] | Skyler | 斯凯勒 |
[32:36] | What about the welding fumes? | 那焊接烟尘之类的怎么办 |
[32:37] | Isn’t that why you had to quit in the first place? | 你当初不就是为这离职的吗 |
[32:39] | They’ve gone green since then. | 他们之后就开始注重环保了 |
[32:41] | They have some kind of green welding or something. | 现在都用类似绿色焊接技术啥的了 |
[32:45] | I didn’t smell anything when I was in there. | 我过去的时候 没闻到什么味 |
[32:50] | Didn’t Mr. Beneke pass away?Yeah. | 贝内克先生不是过世了吗 是啊 |
[32:53] | – Who’s running things? – Ted. | -现在那边谁管事 -泰德 |
[32:56] | The son. | 儿子接班了 |
[32:59] | Anyway, I have got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[33:02] | I don’t want to be late my first day back. | 我可不想回去工作的第一天就迟到 |
[33:06] | Bye-Bye | 再见-再见 |
[33:08] | Bye-Bye | 再见-再见 |
[33:12] | – Wish me luck. – Good luck. | -祝我好运 -好运 |
[33:19] | Bye | 再见 |
[33:35] | You left your cave. | 你总算出洞了 |
[33:40] | I was kind of missing my TV. | 我有点想我的电视了 |
[33:42] | I was thinking maybe I’d hit Costco.Snag a big-ass wide screen. | 正想着去好市多[大型超市] 买个贼大的宽屏回来 |
[33:47] | So… | 那么 |
[33:51] | What you drawing? | 你在画什么 |
[33:56] | Damn. | 靠 |
[33:57] | That’s good. | 画得真棒 |
[33:59] | It’d make a hell of a tat. | 让我很想照着纹上一个 |
[34:00] | – That’s the plan.- Really? | -就是做这个用的 -真的吗 |
[34:03] | I work part-time down at ABQ Ink. | 我在阿尔布开克的一家纹身店里兼职 |
[34:06] | Right on. | 靠谱 |
[34:10] | You’re a real good drawer. | 你真是个好画家 |
[34:12] | I used to do a little of that. | 我以前也画过一点 |
[34:16] | You used to be a drawer, too? | 你以前也画过画 |
[34:22] | What stopped you? | 那怎么不画了 |
[34:27] | You know, just… | 你知道的 就是 |
[34:29] | So, tell me something. | 来 跟我说说 |
[34:32] | What kind of tattoo artist has… | 你这算个什么纹身艺术家啊 |
[34:34] | No tattoos? | 自己都没纹身的 |
[34:38] | That’s way too big a commitment. | 这话题转得够快的啊 |
[34:50] | Hey.man.You’re Pinkman. | 嘿!哥们.你是平克曼 |
[34:55] | You’re the man! Everybody’s been talking about you. | 真有种 大家都在议论你呢 |
[34:59] | Right on, man.Keep it real. | 老兄 真有你的 继续保持 |
[35:09] | – Pinkman – Yeah. | -平克曼是吧 -是 |
[35:12] | I thought your name was Jackson. | 我以为你叫杰克逊 |
[35:30] | Your snitch has really earned his nickname. | 你那线人叫”乌龟”还真没叫错 |
[35:34] | Are we just on manana time? | 我们这是要等到明天吗 |
[35:36] | They’ll show. | 他们会来的 |
[35:39] | Why’s that? | 为什么这么说 |
[35:41] | You got more catalogs for him to clean out? | 又给了更多的商品目录让他挑吗 |
[35:44] | You know, Sharper Image or Pottery Barn? | 是醒目形象[邮购商]还是陶仓[家居品牌] |
[36:13] | Something I need to know about? | 有什么我该知道的吗 |
[36:15] | What? That? No,man. | 什么 刚刚吗 不是啦老兄 |
[36:18] | We were just, singing your praises. | 我们只是在称颂你呢 |
[36:21] | Glad to have you. | 很高兴有你加入 |
[36:22] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[36:45] | Is that your guy? | 那是你们的人吗 |
[36:48] | I think that’s your guy. | 我想那就是你们的人 |
[36:51] | What the hell is he doing down there? | 他该死的上那干嘛去了 |
[38:01] | Where you going? | 你去哪啊 |
[38:03] | We need an evidence bag, right? Pretty big one. | 这儿需要证物袋对吗 很大的证物袋 |
[38:09] | What’s the matter Schrader? | 怎么回事 施拉德 |
[38:11] | You act like you never saw a severed human head on a tortoise before. | 以前从没见过龟背上驮着的人头吗 |
[38:26] | Welcome to… | 欢迎来到 |
[38:53] | God damn, my leg. | 老天爷啊 我的腿 |
[39:19] | The game has changed. | 游戏规则变了 |
[39:22] | This is our city. | 这里是我们的天下了 |
[39:23] | All right? All of it. | 知道吗 都是我们的了 |
[39:25] | The whole damn place. | 整个城市都是 |
[39:27] | Our territory. | 都是我们的地盘 |
[39:29] | We’re staking our claim. | 我们要在这当家做主 |
[39:31] | We sell when we want, where we want. | 啥时出货在哪出货 都由我们说了算 |
[39:35] | We’re going to be kings. Understand? | 我们都要称王称霸 明白吗 |
[39:38] | I’m going to be king and you guys will be princes or dukes or something. | 当然 我做国王 你们就是王公贵族什么的 |
[39:42] | – I want to be a knight. – First thing’s first. | -我想做骑士 -先说最重要的 |
[39:46] | We got to get more dealers.Foot soldiers.Right? | 我们得发展更多的下家 跑腿的 懂吗 |
[39:50] | Now they’ll be working for you. | 这些人给你们干活 |
[39:52] | You’re working for me,and they’re working for you. | 你们跟着我干 他们又跟着你们干 |
[39:56] | You follow me? | 听懂了吗 |
[39:58] | Layered, | 一层一层的 |
[39:59] | Like nachos.Exponential growth. | 像玉米脆饼一样 这叫指数生长 |
[40:02] | Now that’s Success, | 这才叫成功 |
[40:04] | With a capital “S”. | 大大的成功 |
[40:05] | Straight up.Straight up. | 干得好 干得好 |
[40:07] | – For shizzle. – Frigging awesome. | -一定能成 -真TM酷 |
[40:22] | We’re set. | 搞定了 |
[40:23] | Our boys are ready.Gonna be some mad cheddar. | 兄弟们都准备好了 我们要赚大钱了 |
[40:28] | Cheddar, Mr. White.Fat stacks, dead presidents. | 怀特先生 赚大钱啊 大堆大堆的美钞 |
[40:32] | Cash money. | 都是现钞 |
[40:35] | We’re going to own this city. | 我们要占领整座城市 |
[40:38] | We’re not charging enough. | 我们开价不够高 |
[40:41] | What? | 什么 |
[40:43] | Corner the market,then raise the price. | 垄断市场 再抬高价格 |
[40:46] | Simple economics. | 简单的经济学原理 |
[41:09] | Ted. Come on in. | 泰德 进来啊 |
[41:11] | – Looks like they got you all set up.- Yeah. It’s perfect. | -看来他们都帮你安排好了 -是的 非常周到 |
[41:14] | I am close enough to the bathroom not to waddle too far, | 离洗手间够近 我就不用挺着大肚走太远 |
[41:18] | And that’s very nice. | 非常贴心 |
[41:19] | I figured that might be a deal-breaker.Yeah. | 我想那是在讨好你吧-是啊 |
[41:23] | Listen, I… | 听我说 |
[41:25] | I wanted to thank you for having me back. | 我想感谢你让我回来工作 |
[41:29] | You don’t have to thank me.I need you. | 你用不着谢我 公司需要你 |
[41:36] | It’s a little early for wine, isn’t it? | 现在喝酒好像有点早 是吧 |
[41:39] | Damn. It’s grape juice. I’ve been making the girls breakfast in the morning. | 糟糕 是葡萄汁 我早上给女儿做早餐来着 |
[41:43] | How’s Denise doing? | 那丹尼斯怎么样了 |
[41:46] | We split up about a year ago. | 我们一年前就分手了 |
[41:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:52] | She’s definitely happier now.I guess I am, too, most days. | 她现在肯定更开心 我也是 大部分时间都是 |
[41:55] | Together since high school. | 我们从高中就在一起了 |
[41:57] | I remember that. | 是啊 我记得 |
[41:59] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[42:01] | – I don’t know. People change. – I guess | -我也不知道 人是会变的吧 -我猜也是 |
[42:04] | Anyway,I just wanted to welcome you… | 我只想说 欢迎你 |
[42:07] | welcome you back. | 欢迎回来 |
[42:10] | I’ll see you around the vending machines. | 那就自动贩售机那再见咯 |
[42:12] | OK. | 好的 |
[42:17] | We should have lunch one day.Like old times. | 我们该找一天一起吃饭 像过去一样 |
[42:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:43] | 探测卫星信号 搜索中… | |
[43:55] | – Hi. – Hi yourself. | -你好 -好你个头 |
[44:05] | So, listen. | 听我说 |
[44:07] | My name’s not really Jesse Jackson. | 我其实不叫杰西·杰克逊 |
[44:13] | It’s Jesse Pinkman. | 我叫杰西·平克曼 |
[44:15] | And that guy you met, | 你看到的那个人 |
[44:21] | He’s not my dad. | 他也不是我老爸 |
[44:31] | You’re not going to kick me out, | 你不会把我赶出去的 |
[44:34] | Are you? | 对吗 |
[44:36] | ‘Cause I actually really like it here. | 我还真挺喜欢这里的 |
[44:40] | I don’t make it my business what you do. | 你做的事跟我没关 |
[44:44] | So long as you don’t do it here. | 只要别在这干就行 |
[44:52] | So, I got this kick-ass new flat-screen. | 我说 我新买了个超赞的宽屏电视 |
[45:00] | Want to see? | 想看看吗 |
[45:30] | It’s got that thing where the blacks are, like, | 这玩意能让黑色看起来 |
[45:33] | you know, really,really, really black, | 真的真的很黑 |
[45:37] | And the… | 还有 |
[45:39] | Dolby six-point-whatever, | 杜比6.0环绕之类的 |
[45:42] | So it’ll really rock the house. | 所以效果肯定超震撼的 |
[45:47] | But I’ll, you know…I’ll keep it way down. | 不过 我会把声音调小点的 |
[45:52] | Of course. | 当然会的 |
[45:58] | 探测卫星信号 搜索中… | |
[46:04] | I don’t know what the hell’s taking so long. | 真不明白这该死的怎么弄这么久 |
[46:10] | Come on. | 拜托 快点吧 |