时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[00:43] | Damn, bitch. | 该死的 |
[00:49] | Got something for me? | 有何收获 |
[00:50] | Yeah, I found them. | 我找到他们了 |
[00:58] | Is this a 5 or an S? | 这是5还是S |
[01:01] | No, wait. S. | 不 慢着 S |
[01:05] | Yeah, a 5. | 哦对 是5 |
[01:09] | Jesus, how the hell do you spell | 神啊 你怎么连”street”(街) |
[01:10] | “street” wrong?S-T-R-E-A-T? | 都能拼成”streat” |
[01:13] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[01:14] | I’m slinging mad volume and fat-stacking | 我可是拼了命的散货收钱 |
[01:15] | Benjis, you know what I’m saying? | 聪明蛋 你懂我意思吗 |
[01:17] | I can’t be all about,like, spelling and shit. | 我可不是全知全能的 连拼写那种傻事都会 |
[01:22] | So they got names? | 有名字吗 |
[01:24] | Hers is, like, I don’t know. | 她的名字 恩 我不知道 |
[01:26] | She’s just this woman is all. | 只知道她是个女人 |
[01:28] | Him they call Spooge. | 男的 别人叫他精虫 |
[01:31] | Spooge? | 精虫 |
[01:33] | Not Mad Dog, not Diesel? | 不是疯狗 也不是猛男 |
[01:36] | So let me get this straight.You got jacked | 我就直说吧 你被抢了 |
[01:38] | by a guy named Spooge? | 还是被一个叫精虫的人 |
[01:40] | Yo, what’s his name matter? | 这关他的名字什么事 |
[01:42] | All’s I saw was that knife | 我满眼尽是他的刀 |
[01:43] | he stuck in my face, like that big! | 那么大一把直抵着我的脸 |
[01:45] | But if you’re looking for a reason not to go do this thing… | 但如果你是在找不做这事儿的理由的话 |
[01:48] | – Did I say that? – ‘Cause I’ll go do it myself, right? | -我有那么说么 -我就自己去做 行了吧 |
[01:51] | It’s just I’m on probation and all. | 我只是还在假释期 |
[01:56] | So you gonna do it? | 就是说你打算做咯 |
[02:01] | Good. Right on. | 很好 不错 |
[02:05] | ‘Cause these two, they need to get got. | 这两个人得好好修理修理 |
[03:40] | Where’s my money, bitch? | 混蛋 我的钱呢 |
[03:42] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱在哪 |
[03:52] | That’s good. | 这样不错 |
[03:58] | Come on. | 快开门 |
[04:04] | I will mess you up. | 我会整死你的 |
[04:07] | Is that how you want to play this? Your call. | 你准备这么玩吗 悉听尊便 |
[04:10] | Your funeral, Jack. | 你的死期到了 杰克 |
[04:15] | Do not mess with me. | 别惹我 |
[04:15] | I will bury you ’cause I’m crazy. | 我发飙起来 可是会把你活埋了 |
[04:18] | You know. Mucho loco. | 你知道的 疯子马乔 |
[04:22] | Do not test me. | 别考验我耐心 |
[04:35] | – Good morning! – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[04:38] | Honey, you blocking the mailbox. | 亲爱的 你挡住邮箱了 |
[04:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:44] | I think it’s gonna be a nice day, huh? | 今天天气不错 是吗 |
[04:46] | Yeah, High 70s. | 恩 最高也就21度 |
[04:50] | You have a great day. | 祝你一天顺利 |
[04:52] | Right on. You too. | 好的 你也一样 |
[05:10] | God! Shit! | 他妈的 |
[05:48] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[06:50] | Tonight, you will receive | 今晚 你会收到 |
[06:53] | the ultimate fixture of cutlery. | 终极刀具组合 |
[06:56] | Tonight, in this steel knockout… | 今晚 在这套钢制神器中 |
[07:07] | Yo, is anybody else home? | 嘿 家里其他人呢 |
[07:13] | Where’s your folks? They here? | 你的父母呢 他们在这吗 |
[07:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[08:00] | My name’s… | 我叫 |
[08:02] | Diesel. | 猛男 |
[08:10] | Yo, don’t you want to watch something other than this? | 嘿 你不想看看其他节目吗 |
[08:13] | Like, I don’t know, Mr. Rogers? | 比如说 《罗杰斯先生》 |
[08:54] | So when your folks coming home? | 你父母什么时候回家 |
[08:58] | Your dad, Mr. Spooge? | 你爸爸 精虫先生 |
[09:00] | When is he getting back? | 他什么时候回来 |
[09:05] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[09:13] | Hey there, you three. | 好啊 你们一家子 |
[09:15] | Just wanted to wish Walt a good first day back. | 我只是想祝沃尔特第一天上班顺利归来 |
[09:18] | We’ll be thinking about you | 我们在想 |
[09:19] | teaching valences and covalences and… | 你会教原子价和共有原子价还有 |
[09:23] | Okay, that’s officially all I remember. Good luck. | 好吧 我大概就记得这些了 祝好运 |
[09:26] | Skyler, give me a call when you get a chance. | 斯凯勒有空给我打个电话 |
[09:32] | Hi, Walt and Skyler. This is Gretchen Schwartz, | 好啊 沃尔特和斯凯勒 我是格雷琴·施瓦兹 |
[09:35] | Just calling to say hello. | 只是打声招呼 |
[09:38] | I’m down from Santa Fe today, | 我今天从圣达菲过来 |
[09:39] | And I was just thinking about you both, | 立即就想到了你们俩 |
[09:41] | Hoping everything’s well. | 希望一切都好 |
[09:42] | I tried Walt’s cell, and it said | 我试着打沃尔特的手机 |
[09:44] | The number had been disconnected, | 但他的号码无法接通 |
[09:46] | So I’m just hoping that everything’s okay. | 所以我希望一切都好 |
[09:49] | Call me if you can, whenever’s convenient. | 方便的时候给我回个电话 |
[09:56] | This is Skyler White. | 我是斯凯勒·怀特 |
[09:57] | Am I catching you at a bad time? | 我是不是打扰你了 |
[10:00] | No, not at all. | 没 完全没有 |
[10:02] | It’s so good to hear from you. | 接到你的电话太好了 |
[10:04] | How is everybody? | 家人都好吗 |
[10:05] | Very well, thank you. | 很好 谢谢关心 |
[10:07] | Walt is actually at work today. | 沃尔特今天去上班了 |
[10:09] | It’s his first day back at work, | 这是他第一天回去工作 |
[10:10] | And he lost his cell phone quite a while back. | 他丢了手机 有一阵子了 |
[10:14] | And I really hope we didn’t worry you. | 真希望我们没让你操心 |
[10:17] | No No.I’m just so glad to hear that | 不会 这太好了 |
[10:19] | Everybody’s fine. That’s wonderful. | 大家都好 太棒了 |
[10:22] | I’m so very, very long overdue in telling you this, | 很抱歉我现在才告诉你 |
[10:27] | And I just have to take Walt at his word | 但是我得遵守和沃尔特之间约定 |
[10:28] | That he’s been passing it along for me. | 他把这事儿托付给我了 |
[10:31] | I mean, he’s been so adamant about | 他是那么执着地 |
[10:33] | Wanting to handle this whole thing by himself. | 想一个人处理这件事 |
[10:37] | But I have picked up the phone | 一直都想跟你通话 |
[10:39] | about a hundred times. I just… | 但是每次一拿起电话 我就 |
[10:42] | – What is it? – I can’t… | -怎么了 -我 |
[10:45] | begin to thank you and Elliott | 都不知道怎么感谢 |
[10:47] | For what you’ve done. | 你和埃利奥特所做的事了 |
[10:50] | The money for Walt’s treatment, it’s just… | 沃尔特的治疗费 |
[10:55] | It’s saved us. | 拯救了整个家 |
[11:00] | I don’t know if I… | 我不知道自己是否 |
[11:03] | Walt keeps saying, | 沃尔特总是说 |
[11:04] | “Don’t bother them.It’s no big deal.” | “别打扰他们了 这没什么” |
[11:06] | But it is a big deal. | 但这真的很重要 |
[11:08] | To me. | 对我来说 |
[11:10] | And to all of us. | 对我们所有人来说 |
[11:12] | So I just… | 所以我 |
[11:15] | finally wanted to… | 最终决定要 |
[11:17] | say thank you. | 对你说声谢谢 |
[11:24] | Anyway.End of speech | 说完了 |
[11:28] | So, I do hope we get to see you soon. | 希望我们能很快再见面 |
[11:31] | Truly, anytime you’re in town, | 说真的 无论什么时候你来 |
[11:34] | anytime at all is good for us. | 任何时候都行 |
[11:37] | How about this afternoon? | 今天下午怎么样 |
[11:44] | Monoalkenes, | 单烯烃 |
[11:46] | diolefins, | 二烯烃 |
[11:47] | trienes, polyenes. | 三烯烃 聚烯烃 |
[11:51] | The nomenclature alone is enough to make your head spin. | 光这些专有名词就够让你晕头转向了 |
[11:55] | But when you start to feel overwhelmed, and you will, | 但当你不知所措的时候 你只要 |
[12:00] | just keep in mind that one element. | 牢记一个元素 |
[12:04] | Carbon. | 碳 |
[12:07] | Carbon is at the center of it all. | 碳是一切的关键 |
[12:10] | There is no life without carbon. | 没有碳就没有生命 |
[12:14] | Nowhere. That we know of in the universe. | 在我们所知道的宇宙中 碳元素无处不在 |
[12:17] | Everything that lives, | 一切有生命的 |
[12:19] | lived, will live. | 死去的 即将诞生的 |
[12:22] | Carbon. | 都是碳元素组成的 |
[12:26] | Carmen is carbon. | 卡门是碳元素组成的 |
[12:28] | Sorry. Assistant Principal Carmen. | 抱歉 卡门副校长 |
[12:30] | Did you… | 你有没有 |
[12:37] | I like to think of it… | 我喜欢这么想 |
[12:40] | I like to think that the diamond | 我认为钻石 |
[12:43] | and the woman who wears it on her finger | 和戴着钻石的女人 |
[12:46] | are both formed | 都是由 |
[12:47] | from the same stuff. | 同一元素组成的 |
[12:50] | Or, say the diamond and the man who invented it. | 不如说钻石和发明钻石的男人 |
[12:57] | That got your attention, right? | 你们感兴趣了 不是吗 |
[12:59] | The man who invented the diamond. | 发明钻石的男人 |
[13:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | H. Tracy Hall. Write this name down. | H·特雷西·霍尔 记下这个名字 |
[13:09] | Dr. Hall invented the first | 霍尔教授发明了第一个 |
[13:12] | reproducible process for making synthetic diamonds. | 可再生工艺用于制造人造钻石 |
[13:16] | I mean, this is way back in the ’50s.Now, today, | 这是早在五十年代的事情 而如今 |
[13:20] | synthetic diamonds are used in oil drilling, | 人造钻石被应用于石油钻探 |
[13:24] | electronics, multi-billion dollar industries. | 电子设备等数十亿美元的产业 |
[13:28] | At the time, Dr. Hall worked for General Electric. | 那时候 霍尔教授 在为通用电气工作 |
[13:31] | And he made them a fortune. | 并为他们带来了一笔不小的财富 |
[13:34] | I mean, incalculable. | 不可计数的财富 |
[13:40] | You want to know how GE rewarded Dr. Hall? | 你们想知道通用怎么回报霍尔博士的吗 |
[13:46] | A $10 US Savings Bond. | 十美元的储蓄公债 |
[14:02] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[14:04] | A Savings Bond printed on carbon-based paper | 一个印在碳基纸上的储蓄公债 |
[14:08] | paid to a carbon-based man | 付给了一个碳基的人 |
[14:10] | for something he made out of… | 以奖励他以碳元素为基础的 |
[14:13] | carbon. | 发明 |
[14:17] | It’s so nice to have you back with us, Walt. | 你回来真是太好了 沃尔特 |
[14:20] | And you’re looking great, by the way. | 顺便说下 你看起来真不赖 |
[14:23] | A little skinnier. Which is definitely no tragedy. | 瘦了点 这当然不算坏事 |
[14:28] | – And then there’s the hair thing. – I actually like that. | -还有头发 -我其实挺喜欢那样 |
[14:31] | That’s a great look for you. | 你这造型挺不错 |
[14:35] | But you’re feeling good? | 你身体感觉好吗 |
[14:38] | Absolutely. 100%. | 当然 非常好 |
[14:44] | I’m glad to be back at work. | 我很高兴能回来工作 |
[14:46] | I’m glad to… | 我很高兴 |
[14:49] | I’m happy to be here. Really. | 在这儿挺开心 真的 |
[14:50] | We’re happy too. | 我们也很开心 |
[14:54] | And I just… | 只是 |
[15:00] | It’s good. | 没事 |
[15:01] | It’s great. | 这很好 |
[15:06] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:11] | Just please feel comfortable | 请放心 |
[15:14] | coming to me | 如果有任何问题 |
[15:16] | with any problems, | 就来找我 |
[15:18] | Any issues. | 无论什么 |
[15:19] | Anything at all. | 任何事情 |
[15:21] | You know, completely confidential. | 完全保密 |
[15:30] | – See you tomorrow, Flynn. – See you, Jeffrey. | -再见 弗林 -再见 杰弗里 |
[15:50] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[15:53] | Dad, let me see it. | 老爸 让我看看 |
[15:55] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[16:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[16:45] | Peekaboo. | 看不见 |
[16:57] | Peekaboo. | 看不见 |
[17:25] | You stay right here, all right? | 你待在这儿别动 好吗 |
[17:28] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[17:44] | – You shut up! – You shut up! | -闭嘴 -你才闭嘴 |
[17:47] | You’re the one who dropped it. | 是你把他弄丢了 |
[17:48] | I didn’t drop it! I didn’t drop shit! | 我没弄丢 我他妈没弄丢! |
[17:51] | – You dropped it! – Shut the hell up about it. | -是你弄丢的 -你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[17:53] | – You shut up! – No, you shut up! | -你闭嘴 -不 你才闭嘴 |
[17:59] | Get up! | 起来 |
[18:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[18:05] | Both of you! | 你们俩都是 |
[18:26] | You know who might have done it? | 你知道可能是谁干的吗 |
[18:28] | I have an idea. | 我大概知道 |
[18:33] | Here’s what I think. | 我也是这么想的 |
[18:36] | You ID them. And then together, | 你告诉我他们是谁 然后 |
[18:38] | You and I put a bag over their heads. | 我和你一起给他们头上套上袋子 |
[18:41] | We tie them up, | 把他们捆起来 |
[18:42] | Drive them way out into the desert, | 把他们运到沙漠里 |
[18:44] | Strip them naked, | 再剥光他们的衣服 |
[18:46] | Then bury them up to their necks | 然后把他们埋到满是火蚁的沙堆里 |
[18:48] | On a huge mound of fire ants. | 只露出脖子以上 |
[18:53] | Saw it in that old Western. | 在一部老西部片里学的 |
[18:58] | You with me? | 加入我吗 |
[19:03] | Scorpions? | 要不用蝎子吧 |
[19:08] | Scorpions are good. | 蝎子不错 |
[19:20] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[19:35] | Damn, Dad. | 酷 老爸 |
[19:37] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[19:39] | Who is this? | 这是谁的 |
[20:01] | So, this is Walter Jr. Or Flynn. | 这是 小沃尔特 也可以叫他弗林 |
[20:04] | He likes to go by Flynn these days. | 他最近喜欢被叫做弗林 |
[20:06] | – Mom…- What? I’m just offering the choice. | -妈 -干吗 我只是提供一点选择 |
[20:09] | This is Mrs. Schwartz, whom you’ve heard so much about. | 这位是施瓦兹夫人 想必你已经听说过了 |
[20:11] | Very nice to meet you, Flynn. | 很高兴认识你 弗林 |
[20:14] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[20:15] | Walter.Look who’s here. | 沃尔特 看看谁来了 |
[20:21] | Always nice to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[20:23] | What a nice surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[20:24] | Look at you. You’re looking good. | 看看你 看起来不错嘛 |
[20:27] | Though a bald head is a bit of a shocker. | 不过光头太惊悚了 |
[20:29] | I know it was for me. | 我知道这是为了我 |
[20:31] | You have a good shaped head. | 你头型不错 |
[20:35] | – May I? – Oh, sure. | -我可以摸摸吗 -当然 |
[20:36] | – For good luck. Right? – Exactly. Here’s hoping. | -为了好运 对吧 -对啊 要充满希望 |
[20:40] | We could use some of that, huh? | 我们要怀有憧憬 是吧 |
[20:41] | Mrs. Schwartz? | 施瓦兹夫人 |
[20:43] | Thank you so much for what you’ve done for my dad. | 谢谢你为我爸爸所做的 |
[20:47] | It was a really good thing. | 真的太好了 |
[20:50] | You’re very welcome. | 不用谢 真的 |
[20:52] | We’re going to find a way to repay you. | 我们会想方设法报答你 |
[20:55] | We don’t want to ever hear that. | 我们不奢求什么报答 |
[21:00] | You know what? I hate to say it, | 我不想那么说 |
[21:03] | but I really need to get going. | 但我真的得走了 |
[21:07] | – That’s too bad. – You can’t stay for dinner? | -太遗憾了 -你不能留下来吃晚餐吗 |
[21:09] | I wish I could, but unfortunately | 我希望可以 但不幸的是 |
[21:12] | I have to try to beat the traffic. | 我怕会堵车 |
[21:15] | Well, I hope we get a chance to… | 我希望我们有机会能 |
[21:19] | to catch up real soon. | 畅聊一番 |
[21:20] | Hopefully. | 但愿如此 |
[21:23] | Your purse. | 你的手袋 |
[21:27] | Good to see you. | 再会 |
[21:29] | And you and Elliott are welcome any time. Really. | 欢迎你和埃利奥特随时来做客 |
[21:35] | And I, for one, am gonna be much | 我个人 |
[21:36] | better about keeping in touch. | 也希望我们能常联系 |
[21:38] | – It’s so good to see you. – And you. | -见到你真是太好了 -我也是 |
[21:41] | Nice meeting you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[21:42] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[21:46] | – Bye now. – Drive safely. | -再见了 -开车当心 |
[21:50] | What am I thinking? | 我在想 |
[21:51] | I should walk her to her car. Really. | 我该送她到车上 |
[21:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[22:11] | What did you… | 你能不能 |
[22:15] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[22:17] | Can you not do or say | 在那之前你可不可以 |
[22:19] | anything to anyone until then? | 不要跟别人说 |
[22:22] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:24] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[22:40] | Where’s my money, bitch? | 我的钱在哪 贱人 |
[22:42] | I ain’t going to keep asking nice! | 我不会好声好气问你的 |
[22:44] | Yo, all right? I want my money and my dope! | 你没傻吧 我要我的钱和货 |
[22:48] | Come on! | 快点 |
[22:49] | I just want to say, man… | 我只是想说 |
[22:50] | What? What do you want to say? | 什么 你想说什么 |
[22:52] | I just want to go on record. | 我只是想说出来 |
[22:54] | You hit me really, really hard. | 你打我打得太用力了 |
[22:56] | I think I’m seeing double. | 我觉得我能看见重影 |
[22:57] | Maybe I need to go see a hospital. | 或许我该去医院看看 |
[23:00] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[23:02] | Serious, I might have a concussion! | 说真的 我可能脑震荡了 |
[23:04] | Don’t fall asleep, baby. | 别睡 宝贝 |
[23:05] | – Subdural hematoma. – Don’t fall asleep. | -硬脑膜下血肿 -别睡着 |
[23:08] | Shut… | 闭 |
[23:09] | up. | 嘴 |
[23:11] | Empty your pockets. | 把口袋里东西都掏出来 |
[23:13] | Turn them out, everything on the table. | 把口袋翻出来 都放在桌子上 |
[23:15] | Do it! | 快 |
[23:22] | All right, turn around. | 很好 转过身去 |
[23:23] | Turn around! | 转身 |
[23:25] | Turn out your back pockets.Come on. | 把后面的口袋也翻出来 快 |
[23:32] | All right. Shoes. Give them here. | 好的 鞋子 放到这里 |
[23:50] | I told you, Diesel, we ain’t holding any… | 我告诉过你 猛男 我们一点也没留下 |
[23:52] | We shot it all. | 全磕完了 |
[23:54] | Shot an ounce in a day and a half. | 一天半能磕掉一盎司那么多 |
[23:57] | All right, tell you what. | 好吧 让我告诉你吧 |
[23:59] | Both of you pull it out of your butts right now | 你们俩现在马上把它从屁股里掏出来 |
[24:04] | or I grab a flashlight and some pliers and go exploring. | 不然我亲自拿上手电筒和钳子来找 |
[24:08] | What’s it going to be? Come on! | 还等什么 快点 |
[24:13] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[24:18] | All right, come on. On the table. | 很好 快 放桌子上 |
[24:21] | So what? You hold the crystal, | 怎么 你拿冰毒 |
[24:23] | and she holds the H, huh? | 她拿海洛因 是吧 |
[24:25] | Division of labor. | 分工合作 |
[24:27] | All right, there’s maybe an 8-ball here. | 好吧 这儿大概有八分之一盎司的货 |
[24:31] | Where’s the rest of my meth? | 别的呢 |
[24:33] | Yo, for real? She up and lost it, yo. | 说真的 她爽歪了把它们丢了 |
[24:36] | – You shut up! – Shut up, skank. | -你闭嘴 -闭嘴 贱人 |
[24:39] | Shut up! Stop it! | 闭嘴 给我停手 |
[24:41] | This really isn’t getting any better. | 情况一点也没好转 |
[24:44] | It’s turning cranial. | 头盖骨都扭曲了 |
[24:46] | You see this gun, huh? It’s got five bullets. | 你看见这把枪了吧 里面有五发子弹 |
[24:49] | One for each kneecap, | 两人每个膝盖骨吃一颗 |
[24:50] | Plus an extra round for your cranial, | 再给你的头盖骨额外一枪 |
[24:52] | for being such a pussy. | 就因为你太娇气了 |
[24:59] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[25:01] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[25:03] | Come here, baby. | 快过来 宝贝 |
[25:10] | All right. | 行了 |
[25:12] | You two are never getting high again. | 你们俩再也别想嗑药了 |
[25:16] | I will make it my life’s mission. | 我一辈子都不会让你们爽的 |
[25:18] | Not another needle, not another ball, | 针剂啊 冰毒啊 啥都别想了 |
[25:21] | Not one toke, not till I get what’s mine. | 在我拿到属于我的东西之前 一口都别想吸 |
[25:27] | We got you covered, man, sure. | 我们会搞定的 绝不赖账 |
[25:30] | It just so happens we got | 碰巧我们刚有钱给你 |
[25:31] | your money, man, plus interest. | 加上利息 |
[25:33] | You’re damn right, plus interest. Where? | 这才像话 还有利息 在哪 |
[25:36] | Backyard. | 后院 |
[25:38] | Right hand to the man, dog. | 近在咫尺 后院 |
[25:39] | Backyard. Go check it out. | 你去检查吧 |
[25:41] | – Get… – Hurting. Painful. | -起 -你弄伤我了 痛 |
[25:44] | Me and your old man, | 我和你爸爸 |
[25:46] | We’re just playing a game, all right? | 我们只是在玩个游戏 好吗 |
[25:49] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[25:54] | Come on! | 快点 |
[25:58] | See? | 看见了? |
[26:00] | Me and the slit just boosted it. | 我和那个贱人刚刚抬回来的 |
[26:02] | She’s like ant, man. | 她像只蚂蚁 |
[26:03] | She can lift a hundred times | 她可以举起相当于自己体重 |
[26:05] | her own weight. For real. | 一百倍的重物 不骗你 |
[26:06] | What the hell am I supposed to do with this? | 我他妈要这东西干什么 |
[26:08] | Help me break it open. | 帮我把它砸开 |
[26:10] | Take out the money, get paid. | 把钱取出来 交货 |
[26:12] | Get high. | 然后嗑药 |
[26:18] | That’s my bank. | 这是提款机 |
[26:20] | So? It’s FIDC insured. | 那又怎么样 它有联邦存款保险 |
[26:22] | It’s a victimless crime. | 这是场无人受害的犯罪 |
[26:25] | Where the hell did you get this? | 你他妈哪里搞来的这玩意儿 |
[26:27] | Bodega. Way across town. | 杂货店 城那边的 |
[26:29] | In, out, like bam. It was smooth as silk. | 快进快出 顺利得很 |
[26:32] | What, nobody saw you? | 什么 没人看见你们吗 |
[26:34] | What about witnesses, dumb ass? | 有没有目击者 白痴 |
[26:36] | We roll like the breeze, for real. | 我们像风那么快 真的 |
[26:38] | All we did, we just walked in all smooth-like. | 我们就这么进去了 一切顺利的很 |
[26:40] | – Nobody even noticed. – Nobody noticed? | -根本没人注意 -真的没人注意 |
[26:43] | – For real? – I’m telling you. | -真的 -我告诉你 |
[26:45] | A victimless crime. | 一场没有受害者的犯罪 |
[27:01] | Jesus! Come on already! | 上帝啊 你倒是快啊 |
[27:04] | It’s about to give, man. I’m sensing it. | 就快出钱了 我已经能感觉到了 |
[27:06] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你根本不知道你在做什么 |
[27:07] | I thought you told me | 我以为你说过 |
[27:08] | you boosted, like, six of these. | 你偷过 大概 6个这玩意儿 |
[27:11] | Boosted. | 偷过 |
[27:12] | It’s not like he ever got one open. | 但一个都没打开过 |
[27:15] | At least I got persistence. The law of averages, | 至少我一直很专注 根据一般规律 |
[27:18] | lucky number 7. | 幸运数字是7 |
[27:20] | Don’t listen to that skank. | 别听那个混蛋的 |
[27:22] | Stop calling me that! | 别那么叫我 |
[27:25] | I ain’t no skank! | 我不是什么混蛋 |
[27:27] | Skank, skank, skank ass skank! | 混蛋 混蛋 乌龟王八蛋 |
[27:30] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[27:31] | All right, I swear to God | 好吧 我对天发誓 |
[27:32] | I will shoot you both in the face! | 我会直接崩了你们的脸 |
[27:36] | Now chill! | 现在 保持冷静 |
[27:39] | You, get that thing open. | 你 继续开那玩意 |
[27:41] | You sit the hell down, and no throwing things. | 你他妈给我坐下 别乱扔东西 |
[27:50] | Where’s the kid? | 那个孩子呢 |
[27:54] | The kid! The little kid! | 那个孩子 那个小屁孩 |
[27:56] | What are you asking me for? | 问我做什么 |
[28:24] | What the hell kind of mother are you? | 你他妈算哪种妈妈? |
[28:27] | How about you feed the kid | 你也偶尔给孩子一顿 |
[28:28] | A decent meal every now and then? | 体面点的饭如何 |
[28:31] | Give him a bath. | 给他洗个澡 |
[28:32] | Put some baby powder on him. | 再撒点爽身粉 |
[28:34] | Get him some decent TV to watch. | 给他个像样的电视看看 |
[28:35] | What is this shit? | 这算什么 |
[28:36] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[28:38] | You give me one hit, and I’ll be | 你给我一针 |
[28:40] | Any kind of mother that you want. | 你想让我做什么样的妈我就做什么样的妈 |
[28:42] | Diesel, this whole thing would go easier | 猛男 如果我们每人都能来一点 |
[28:44] | if we all had a little taste, man. | 这事儿就会简单多了 |
[28:48] | Get out of the way. | 滚一边去 |
[28:50] | Get out of the way! | 滚一边去 |
[29:08] | So you didn’t tell anyone. | 所以你谁也没告诉 |
[29:10] | – You didn’t tell Elliott. – Not yet. | -你没告诉埃利奥特 -还没有 |
[29:14] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[29:16] | It means what it means. | 就那意思 |
[29:18] | It’s a determination I have yet to make. | 这个决定 我还没法做 |
[29:24] | All right. Fair enough. I can appreciate that. | 好吧 够公平 不胜感激 |
[29:28] | All right. First let me say | 好吧 让我先说 |
[29:30] | I very much regret involving you in this. | 我很后悔将你卷入此事 |
[29:34] | This was… | 这是 |
[29:36] | This entire thing was… | 这整件事其实 |
[29:39] | unfortunate. | 很不幸 |
[29:40] | Unfortunate? | 不幸 |
[29:44] | And I apologize deeply. | 我深表歉意 |
[29:51] | Now please tell me why you did it. | 请告诉我你为什么要那么做 |
[29:56] | That’s not really at issue here. | 这不是我们要讨论的问题 |
[30:00] | You told me your insurance was | 你说你有保险 |
[30:02] | covering it. Was that a lie? | 是骗人的吗 |
[30:06] | If you won’t take our money | 如果你不准备要我们的钱 |
[30:11] | This is not an issue that concerns you, | 这问题与你无关 |
[30:14] | Gretchen, okay? | 格雷琴 别问了 |
[30:17] | Excuse me. It does concern me. | 我很抱歉 但它确实与我有关 |
[30:18] | It concerns me greatly. | 有很大的关系 |
[30:20] | You tell your wife and son | 你告诉你的妻子和儿子 |
[30:23] | that I am paying for your cancer treatment. | 我来付你治疗癌症的费用 |
[30:25] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:29] | I will clear this up with them. | 我会和他们解释清楚的 |
[30:33] | The look on Skyler’s face… | 斯凯勒脸上的表情 |
[30:34] | She’s sitting there, tears in her eyes, | 她坐在那里 眼里噙着泪水 |
[30:36] | Thanking me for saving your life. | 感谢我救了你的命 |
[30:38] | Why would you do that to her? | 你为什么要那么对她 |
[30:39] | As I said, I will clear this up. | 我说了 我会把这事说清楚 |
[30:42] | Just please | 请 |
[30:43] | allow me to do this in my own way in my own time. | 允许我以自己的方式和时间来处理这件事 |
[30:47] | All right? | 好吗 |
[30:48] | I will explain the whole thing to them. | 我会向他们解释这整件事 |
[30:51] | And while you’re at it,explain it to me. | 你在这么做的时候也请解释给我听 |
[30:56] | I don’t owe you an explanation. | 我并不欠你什么解释 |
[30:59] | I owe you an apology, and I have apologized. | 我欠你一次道歉 而且我已经道歉了 |
[31:03] | I am very sorry, Gretchen. | 我很抱歉 格雷琴 |
[31:06] | There. I’ve apologized twice now. | 看 我已经道了两次歉了 |
[31:09] | I’m humbly sorry. | 我谦逊地向你道歉 |
[31:12] | Three times. | 三次了 |
[31:14] | Let me just get this straight. | 让我直说了吧 |
[31:16] | Elliott and I offer to pay for | 埃利奥特和我愿为你付医疗费 |
[31:17] | your treatment, no strings attached… | 完全无偿的 |
[31:20] | an offer which still stands,by the way… | 顺便说一声现在依旧如此 |
[31:23] | and you turn us down out of pride, | 你出于自尊心拒绝了我们 |
[31:25] | whatever, and then you tell your wife | 然后你告诉你的妻子 |
[31:28] | that in fact we are paying for your treatment. | 其实我们在帮你付医疗费 |
[31:30] | Without our knowledge, against our will, | 没经过我们允许 违背我们的意愿 |
[31:32] | you involve us in your lie. | 你把我们卷入了你的谎言之中 |
[31:34] | And you sit here and tell me | 然后你还能理直气壮地坐着 |
[31:36] | that that is none of my business? | 跟我说这事情与我无关 |
[31:44] | That’s pretty much the size of it. | 大概就是这么一件事 |
[31:49] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[31:54] | Really, Walt. | 说真的 沃尔特 |
[31:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[31:58] | Because this isn’t you. | 这不像你 |
[32:04] | What would you know about me? | 你觉得我是什么样的 |
[32:08] | What would your presumption | 在你心里 |
[32:10] | about me be, exactly? | 我是什么样的 |
[32:13] | That I should go begging for your charity? | 我应该祈求你的捐助吗 |
[32:16] | And you waving your checkbook around, | 然后你把支票簿一挥 |
[32:19] | like some magic wand, | 就像挥魔棒似的 |
[32:22] | is going to make me forget how you | 就可以让我原谅 |
[32:25] | and Elliott cut me out? | 当初你和埃利奥特背叛我的事情 |
[32:28] | What? That can’t be how you see it. | 什么 事情并非如此 |
[32:30] | It was my hard work, my research, and | 那是我的辛勤工作 我的研究所得 |
[32:32] | You and Elliott make millions off it. | 你和埃利奥特以此赚了几百万 |
[32:34] | That cannot be how you see it. | 事情不是这样的 |
[32:36] | – Good. That’s beautifully done. – You left… | -太好了 干得漂亮 -你离开了 |
[32:38] | You are always the picture of innocence. | 你总是一副天真无辜的样子 |
[32:40] | – You left me. – The picture of innocence. | -你离开了我 -那副天真无辜的样子 |
[32:42] | – Just sweetness and light. – You left me. | -甜美而令人振奋 -你离开了我 |
[32:47] | Newport, 4th of July weekend. | 纽波特 7月4日那个周末 |
[32:49] | You and my father and my brothers, | 你 我父亲和我兄弟 |
[32:50] | and I go up to our room, | 我回到房间 |
[32:52] | and you’re packing your bags,barely talking. | 你在整理行李 几乎不说话 |
[32:54] | What? Did I dream all that? | 什么 难道这些都只是我的空想吗 |
[32:57] | That’s your excuse… | 那是你的借口 |
[33:00] | to build your little empire on my work? | 依靠我的成果建造你的公司 |
[33:03] | How can you say that to me? | 你怎么能这么对我说 |
[33:04] | You walked away. | 是你离开了 |
[33:07] | You abandoned us… me, Elliott. | 你抛弃了我们 我 埃利奥特 |
[33:09] | Little rich girl just adding to your millions. | 小富婆只是累积你的资产 |
[33:16] | I don’t even know what to say to you. | 我都不知道该对你说什么好了 |
[33:20] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我都不知道从哪儿说起 |
[33:28] | I feel so… | 我对你 |
[33:31] | sorry for you, Walt. | 很失望 沃尔特 |
[33:36] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[34:19] | Little man, | 孩子 |
[34:21] | you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[35:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:10] | Spooge, I got him, I got him. | 精虫 我抓住他了 我抓住他了 |
[35:12] | Baby, get up and help me! | 亲爱的 起来帮帮我 |
[35:14] | Call me a bad mother. | 既然你叫我坏妈妈 |
[35:15] | I’ll show you a bad mother, bitch. | 就让你看看坏妈妈是什么样的 混蛋 |
[35:17] | Get up, damn it! Get our dope! | 起来 操 拿好货 |
[35:23] | Bedtime. | 该睡觉了 |
[35:28] | Here we go. | 到手了 |
[35:36] | Who’s the big tough guy now?Is that you? | 现在谁是大哥大 是你吗 |
[35:38] | You’re the big man? | 你是老大吗 |
[35:40] | Try and hit me now, bitch! | 有种打我啊 混蛋 |
[35:42] | Try and hit me now! | 有种打我啊 |
[35:43] | Try and hit me now, bitch! | 现在就打我啊 贱人 |
[36:19] | Should I ask where you’ve been? | 我能问问你刚去了哪吗 |
[36:23] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[36:24] | We’re long past that, I suppose. | 过去就过去吧 |
[36:37] | Gretchen called about an hour ago. | 格雷琴一个小时前打了个电话过来 |
[36:53] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[37:07] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[37:19] | They’re cutting off the money. | 他们停止给钱了 |
[37:33] | What did she say, exactly? | 她到底说了什么 |
[37:38] | Not much. It was… | 没说多少 就是 |
[37:43] | Abrupt. She said… | 很突然 她说 |
[37:45] | something like… | 大概说的是 |
[37:49] | “I’m sorry… | “我很抱歉 |
[37:52] | “to have to do this, but Elliott and I | “不得不这么做 埃利奥特和我 |
[37:54] | “can no longer continue | “无法再继续付 |
[37:56] | to pay for Walt’s treatment. | 沃尔特的医疗费 |
[37:58] | “I wish you the very best.” | “你们一切都好” |
[38:03] | And that was it. | 就这些 |
[38:13] | She sounded apologetic. | 她听起来像在道歉 |
[38:17] | I guess, it was quick. | 我觉得 一切发生得很快 |
[38:19] | She got right off the phone. | 她马上就挂了电话 |
[38:20] | I was so stunned, but… | 我很震惊 但 |
[38:22] | I called her back, and she didn’t pick up. | 我打回去 她没有接 |
[38:34] | So… | 那么 |
[38:36] | what do you know about this? | 关于这事你都知道多少 |
[38:44] | She and I had a perfectly | 今天下午她和我 |
[38:45] | nice visit this afternoon, | 聊得很开心 |
[38:47] | and then you come home, and all of | 然后你回家了 |
[38:49] | a sudden she’s in a big hurry to leave, | 然后她突然就急着要离开 |
[38:51] | and then the two of you | 然后你们俩就在 |
[38:52] | are talking in the driveway. | 车道上又聊了起来 |
[39:00] | What do you know that I don’t? | 你知道些什么我不知道的 |
[39:07] | Where were you tonight? | 你今晚去哪儿 |
[39:12] | I drove up to Santa Fe. | 我开车去了圣达菲 |
[39:16] | I was with Gretchen… | 我和格雷琴在一起 |
[39:18] | Well, Gretchen and Elliott. | 当然 格雷琴还有埃利奥特 |
[39:24] | She just couldn’t bring | 今天 她就是 |
[39:25] | herself to tell you today. | 不忍心告诉你 |
[39:27] | I mean, she couldn’t tell me, | 我是说 她也不忍心告诉我 |
[39:28] | either, really. | 真的 |
[39:30] | There was a lot of… | 他们都在 |
[39:31] | hemming and hawing and beating | 经历一些 |
[39:34] | around the bush from both of them… | 混乱 挫折 |
[39:36] | What… Tell us what? | 告诉我们是什么 |
[39:44] | There was a lot of | 很多 |
[39:47] | business phraseology being tossed around, | 商业用语掺杂其中 |
[39:50] | Things like… | 比如 |
[39:52] | “cash poor” and “leveraged” | “现金短缺”和”周转不灵” |
[39:55] | and “quarterly decline,” yada, yada, yada. | 还有”季度收入下降” 什么什么的 |
[39:57] | But what they were truly saying, in my opinion… | 但是我觉得 他们其实是在说 |
[40:05] | They’re broke. | 他们破产了 |
[40:08] | You are kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[40:11] | I mean, the economy’s in the toilet. | 我是说 现在经济状况很糟 |
[40:13] | We all know that. | 这我们都知道 |
[40:14] | And all these big banks and… | 这些大银行和 |
[40:16] | Fannie Mae and… | 范美妮以及 |
[40:19] | Apparently, | 显然 |
[40:20] | Gray Matter is no more immune | 头脑风暴相比于其他公司 |
[40:23] | than anyone else. | 也会受点影响 |
[40:27] | That is… | 就是说 |
[40:31] | Jesus, that’s… | 天啊 也就是说 |
[40:48] | She could have just… | 她很可能刚刚想 |
[40:51] | told me herself. | 亲自告诉我 |
[40:56] | Well, they’re prideful people. | 他们是自尊很强的人 |
[41:01] | Listen. | 听着 |
[41:05] | Not to sound selfish, | 不是我自私 |
[41:08] | but as far as we go, | 但既然我们都到这一步了 |
[41:10] | we’ll get through this, okay? | 我们得撑过去 好吗 |
[41:16] | They’ve already paid for most of my treatment, | 他们已经付了我的大部分医疗费 |
[41:19] | right? | 对吗 |
[41:26] | We’re going to make it. | 我们能搞定 |
[41:28] | All right? I promise. | 对吧 我保证 |
[41:44] | And yet… | 但是 |
[41:47] | she still drives a Bentley. | 她还开着宾利车 |
[41:56] | Keeping up appearances or… | 强撑面子还是 |
[41:58] | I don’t know. Who knows? | 我不知道 谁知道呢 |
[42:12] | Baby, that don’t make any sense. | 宝贝 这没道理啊 |
[42:15] | Of course it makes sense. | 当然有道理 |
[42:17] | Every safe’s got its weak spot, right? | 每个保险箱都有它的弱点 不是么 |
[42:20] | Say you’re designing a safe. Where | 如果由你来设计一个保险箱 |
[42:21] | are you going to put your weak spot? | 你会把弱点设置在哪里 |
[42:23] | Nowhere. | 哪里都不放 |
[42:24] | I made it, like… | 我要把它造的 |
[42:26] | strong. | 特别结实 |
[42:28] | Jesus! On the bottom, that’s where. | 上帝啊 放在底部 就是那儿 |
[42:30] | You put your weak spot on the bottom. | 你把你的弱点放在底部 |
[42:33] | Baby, that H is… | 宝贝 海洛因让我 |
[42:35] | bringing me down. | 犯困 |
[42:37] | – You took too much. I told you. – I need… | -你吸得太多了 我告诉过你 -我需要 |
[42:41] | I need to even out. | 我得振奋一下 |
[42:43] | Let me get a hit of that crystal. | 让我吸一口冰毒 |
[42:44] | Hell, no. You’ve lost your share. | 不行 你已经吸掉了你那份了 |
[42:46] | Come on, baby. | 拜托 宝贝 |
[42:48] | It’s all I need is just a little hit. | 我只要一小口就行 |
[42:51] | Shut the hell up, you dumb skank. | 给我闭嘴 你这个混蛋 |
[42:53] | I’m trying to concentrate. | 我正在努力集中精力 |
[42:55] | I ain’t no skank. | 我不是混蛋 |
[42:58] | I would appreciate an apology. | 我需要一个道歉 |
[43:05] | What? | 什么 |
[43:06] | I am trying to take the high road here. | 我想要高潮 |
[43:09] | Are you going to do right? | 你准备给我吗 |
[43:11] | Listen to me, stupid. | 听着 笨蛋 |
[43:12] | I am in the middle of some very important work. | 我做某项很重要的工作正到一半 |
[43:16] | I am on the verge here, all right? | 我马上就能搞定了 明白不 |
[43:18] | So shut your skank ass pie hole | 所以闭上你的臭嘴 |
[43:20] | and assist me and shut up! | 过来帮忙 住嘴 |
[43:27] | I ain’t no skank. | 我不是混蛋 |
[43:29] | Skank, skank, skank ass skank! | 混蛋 混蛋 王八蛋 |
[43:32] | Skank ass skank! | 王八蛋 |
[43:33] | Skank ass skank! | 王八蛋 |
[43:35] | You listening to me skank? | 听着 混蛋 |
[43:37] | You hear me, skank? | 你听到我说什么吗 混蛋 |
[43:39] | You are a skank ass skank! | 你是个王八蛋 |
[43:47] | I ain’t no skank. | 我不是混蛋 |
[43:51] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[44:10] | I ain’t no skank. | 我不是混蛋 |
[45:27] | Remember peekaboo? | 你还记得躲猫猫吗 |
[45:29] | Can you go peekaboo like this? | 你能不能这样躲起来 |
[45:31] | Can you keep your eyes closed? | 你可以闭上眼吗 |
[45:33] | You keep them closed. | 快闭上眼睛 |
[45:33] | That’s good. That’s real good. All right. | 很好 太好了 好的 |
[45:36] | You keep them closed just like that. | 你就像那样闭上眼睛 |
[45:38] | It’s a little game we’re going to play. | 我们将要玩一个小游戏 |
[45:57] | Look at me. You wait right here. Okay? | 听着 你在这儿等着 好吗 |
[46:00] | It’s just part of the game. | 这只是游戏的一部分 |
[46:02] | You wait right here, and… | 你在这儿等 然后 |
[46:06] | Look, just… just don’t go back inside. | 听着 就是别回头朝里面看 |
[46:09] | All right? You stay right here. Okay? | 好吗 你就呆在这儿 好吗 |
[46:20] | You have a good rest of your life, kid. | 祝你余生幸福 孩子 |