时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:30] | Well, we’ve come a long way, Walt. | 沃尔特 我们已经有了很大的进展 |
[02:32] | Here at the end of round one, | 第一轮的治疗已经结束了 |
[02:34] | I’m going to recommend cautious optimism. | 我保持谨慎乐观的态度 |
[02:37] | We’ll check back in two months, | 两个月以后 |
[02:39] | See how you’ve responded, reassess, | 我们会再看看你身体的反应 重新评估 |
[02:41] | And decide our next move, if any. | 然后决定你下一步的治疗方案 |
[02:43] | That’s right around the time the baby’s due, correct? | 就在你妻子的预产期 对吗 |
[02:48] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[02:49] | Try to think of this as good timing. | 朝好的方面看吧 |
[02:51] | You’ll start feeling better soon, more like yourself, | 你会很会好起来的 会更像从前 |
[02:54] | And your hair should start to come back. | 头发也会长出来的 |
[02:57] | I kind of gotten used to the old cue ball look. | 我已经有点习惯了这种光头造型了 |
[03:01] | I prefer to think of it as streamlined. | 应该说是流线型 |
[03:02] | Right. Aerodynamic. | 对 空气阻力小 |
[03:07] | No more confusion? | 不再困惑了吧 |
[03:13] | Absolutely none. | 当然不了 |
[03:15] | How are you two holding up? | 你们俩最近关系怎么样 |
[03:20] | Fine. | 很好 |
[03:21] | I mean, you know, we’re busy, but… | 我是说 我们都挺忙的 不过 |
[03:24] | We’re good. | 我们处得不错 |
[03:25] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[03:28] | It’s all good. | 一切都很好 |
[03:34] | So, we’re not going through an insurer. Is that correct? | 不用保险支付 对吗 |
[03:38] | Yes. Direct bill. | 没错 直接支付 |
[03:40] | Just need to print it out for you. | 现在帮你把帐单打印出来 |
[04:19] | I thought we had discussed a cash discount. | 我们不是讨论过会有现付折扣的吗 |
[04:23] | Absolutely. It’s included. | 没错 已经包括在内了 |
[04:26] | Just a reminder, | 提醒你一下 |
[04:28] | We do have a payment plan available, | 我们现在有个付款计划 |
[04:30] | should you be interested. | 你可能会感兴趣 |
[04:39] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[04:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:56] | Then, what about the MRI? | 那核磁共振怎么样 |
[04:58] | Can you please explain to me | 你能给我解释一下 |
[05:01] | the distinction between diagnostic and exploratory? | 诊断性和探索性的区别吗 |
[05:08] | Yeah, but either way, his doctor ordered it. | 但是他的医生两个都订了 |
[05:15] | It should be covered. | 当然要包括在内 |
[05:17] | You bet I will. Yeah, in triplicate. | 我会的 一式三份 |
[05:20] | Well, I’m sorry you couldn’t be of more help, too. | 很抱歉你没帮上什么忙 |
[05:27] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[05:34] | Been around someone who smokes? | 你和吸烟的人呆过吗 |
[05:37] | The hospital bill came. | 医院帐单来了 |
[05:39] | That was fast. | 可真快啊 |
[05:41] | Three-day stay: $13,000 and counting. | 住院三天 总计一万三 |
[05:52] | Is this something that Gretchen and Elliott might cover? | 能让格雷琴和埃利奥特帮我们承担一点吗 |
[06:00] | I know it’s strictly your domain, but… | 我知道那样做你会不乐意 不过 |
[06:04] | They will. I’m sure they will. | 我相信他们愿意买单 |
[06:06] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[08:48] | – Bring me up to speed on Salamanca. – Dead. | -给我塞拉曼加案子最新消息 -死了 |
[08:50] | – Still? – Completely. | -仅此而已 -完全没错 |
[08:52] | Okay, then. Well, thanks for stopping by. | 好的 很高兴你能来 |
[08:58] | So things are quiet. | 最近外面很平静 |
[09:00] | Not a lot of crystal on the streets right now. | 街上没什么人卖冰毒了 |
[09:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:02] | That’s not going to last. | 这种情况不会持续很久的 |
[09:04] | Waiting to see who rallies the roaches now | 等着看谁会重振旗鼓 |
[09:05] | That his turf’s up for grabs. | 现在屠库的生意很容易到手 |
[09:07] | No takers so far? | 现在还没人接盘吗 |
[09:09] | We keep hearing a name. Heisenberg. | 我们不断听到一个名字 海森堡 |
[09:12] | Lately, pretty much every dime-bagger we come across. | 最近几乎抓的小混混都提到这个名字 |
[09:15] | – Heisenberg? – Yeah, I know. | -海森堡 -对 |
[09:17] | Maybe it’s a tweaker urban legend. | 可能他会是下一个大毒枭 |
[09:20] | Still, somebody somewhere is cooking | 还是有人在秘密制造 |
[09:22] | that big blue we keep finding. | 那些我们追查的冰毒 |
[09:25] | Anyway, we’ll stay on it. | 无论如何 我们会继续跟进的 |
[09:29] | Know why sharks are at the top of the food chain, Hank? | 知道为什么鲨鱼在食物链的顶端吗 汉克 |
[09:33] | ‘Cause they have three sets of teeth | 因为它们有三排牙齿 |
[09:35] | and will take a bite out of anything? | 能一口咬开任何东西吗 |
[09:39] | Some of those suckers travel thousands of miles | 它们追踪上千英里 |
[09:41] | In pursuit of their prey. | 只为追捕自己的猎物 |
[09:44] | Yeah, I think I heard that. | 对 我想我听说过 |
[09:47] | You, my friend, are a great white. | 你 就是一条大白鲨 |
[09:51] | How does Albuquerque Liaison, | 觉得阿尔布开克联络处 |
[09:53] | Tri-state Border Interdiction Task Force sound? | 三国边境封锁任务组怎么样 |
[09:57] | Like one hell of a promotion. | 听上去像是升职 |
[09:59] | As of the 1st, I want you to split your time | 现在刚开始 我希望你能 |
[10:01] | Between here and El Paso. | 同时兼顾这里和埃尔帕索 |
[10:03] | Thank you, sir. Thank you. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[10:06] | What you gonna do without me, Gomie? | 没有我你怎么办 格米 |
[10:08] | Celebrate. | 当然是庆祝 |
[10:09] | I won’t have to look at your ugly mug six days a week. | 再也不用一周六天看到你这张丑脸了 |
[10:11] | Hey, buddy, I am the brains and the brawn. | 我可是智勇双全啊 |
[10:14] | I’m the whole package. | 我是全能王 |
[10:15] | I’m glad I didn’t just eat. | 还好没多吃东西 我都要吐了 |
[10:17] | I’m surprised his head still fits through the door. | 真神奇他的头居然不会卡在门上 |
[10:20] | – Wanna grab lunch? – Hell, yeah. | -想吃个饭庆祝下吗 -当然 |
[10:22] | – ‘Cause you’re buying. – Done. | -因为是你请客 -就这么办 |
[10:24] | I’ll meet you morons downstairs. | 你们两个傻子到楼下等我 |
[10:26] | Try not to get lost on the way. | 别迷路了 |
[10:30] | Hi, Ricky | 请讲 你好 里奇 |
[10:31] | How you doing? Yeah, I’m stoked, too. | 最近好吗 我好极了 |
[10:34] | Yeah, El Paso. | 当然 那可是埃尔帕索 |
[10:38] | Here’s the man. | 大人物来了 |
[10:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[11:45] | Hits two in the sand, two in the forest. | 沙漠里两个 森林里两个 |
[11:50] | And then he says, “Give me a four.” | 然后他说 四个一起上呀 |
[12:28] | You got some nerve coming back here. | 你吃了豹子胆 居然还敢回来 |
[12:31] | Or you’re even dumber than I thought. | 要么你就是比我想得还傻 |
[12:34] | Maybe both. | 可能都有吧 |
[12:43] | Balance for the tow, the repairs, | 赔给你拖车费 修理费 |
[12:47] | And extra for, you know, damages and stuff to the gate, | 另外还有你大门的损失 |
[12:52] | the toilet… | 和厕所 |
[12:56] | Look, like I said, | 就跟我说的一样 |
[12:58] | My word is my bond. | 我说话算话 |
[13:15] | What would you charge me to store this here? | 我把车寄放在这里 你要收多少钱 |
[13:19] | – A million-five. – Come on, yo. | -150万 -别这样 |
[13:22] | Your sister. | 要么就用你妹妹来抵 |
[13:23] | Dawg, I’m serious, all right? I got storage needs. | 兄弟 我是认真的 我得把车停了 |
[13:26] | And I got scratch up front. | 前面刮花了 |
[13:29] | We could, you know, negotiate. | 我们可以 谈谈价钱 |
[13:37] | 500. | 500元 |
[13:38] | – A month? – A week. | -一个月吗 -一星期 |
[13:42] | For real? | 说真的吗 |
[13:44] | – See ya. – Wait. | -回见 -等等 |
[13:45] | Just hold on. Just chill. | 别急 冷静点 |
[13:51] | Sounds good. Totally doable. | 听起来不错 很可行 |
[13:53] | – Outside. – Inside. | -停在外面 -停在里面 |
[13:55] | – Forget it. – Man, come on. | -那就算了 -伙计 别这样 |
[13:57] | Your fence is too easy to climb. | 你的围墙太容易爬进来了 |
[14:00] | Inside, padlocked, plus gate privileges. | 停在里面 锁门 外加大门的优先使用权 |
[14:03] | – Come again? – Gate, in and out, privileges. | -又要重蹈覆辙吗 -大门进出保留优先权 |
[14:08] | Month to month. Cash up front. | 租金一月一付 先给钱 |
[14:10] | Inside. | 停在里面 |
[14:12] | And I don’t know you. I don’t know Jack. | 我不认识你 我也不认识杰克 |
[14:28] | You selling? | 那辆车卖吗 |
[14:31] | I’ll let you take it for nine Gs. | 9000块卖给你 |
[14:41] | What about that one? | 那辆呢 |
[14:46] | Serious? | 开玩笑吧 |
[15:10] | It’s Jane, right? | 你是叫珍妮 对吗 |
[15:13] | Well, Jane, I gotta say, this place is awesome. | 珍妮 这个地方太棒了 |
[15:16] | Really? Does it inspire awe? | 真的吗 不是说套话 |
[15:19] | No. I mean, it’s great. | 不是 真的很棒 |
[15:21] | Just what I’ve been looking for. That’s what I meant. | 就跟我想找的一样 我就这么个意思 |
[15:23] | I had an entire house before, | 我以前有一整栋房子 |
[15:25] | Detached and all, | 整幢独立式别墅 |
[15:26] | But I was just tired of all the | 但我对打理草坪 |
[15:27] | Lawn care and upkeep and whatnot. | 房屋维护 还有摆设布置厌烦了 |
[15:31] | Well, the blinds are new. Everything’s been painted. | 百叶窗是新的 全都粉刷一新 |
[15:36] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[15:39] | Utilities are included. | 设施齐全 |
[15:42] | Stacking. Sweet. | 折叠式的 太好了 |
[15:44] | – You got cable? – Already wired. | -有有线电视吗 -已经装了天线了 |
[15:45] | Just call to activate. High speed, whatever. | 打个电话就能开通 很快捷 |
[15:48] | Bathroom, cool tile. | 浴室 瓷砖很酷 |
[15:51] | Bedroom. | 卧室 |
[15:53] | Nice. | 很棒 |
[15:55] | I’m a fan of the hardwood. | 我很喜欢硬木地板 |
[15:59] | So? You’re interested? | 这么说 你有兴趣 |
[16:01] | Definitely. | 毫无疑问 |
[16:02] | And you’re good with NPNS? | 那你也接受NPNS |
[16:07] | Sorry. What? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[16:08] | In the ad? No smoking, no pets. | 广告上说的 不准吸烟 不准养宠物 |
[16:10] | You want to smoke, you do it outside. | 你要吸烟就到外面去吸 |
[16:13] | – It’s cool. No worries. – The usual drill. | -可以 不用担心 -按照惯例 |
[16:16] | I’ll need a W-2 or a recent pay stub, current employer, | 我要W-2表 最近的收入证明和雇主信息 |
[16:19] | Former address, you know, the yadda-yadda. | 还有以前的地址什么的资料 |
[16:22] | And if it’s all copasetic, I’ll call. | 如果都没问题 我会打电话通知你 |
[16:28] | Look, | 听我说 |
[16:30] | The thing is I can… | 情况是 我可以 |
[16:33] | Unbelievable. | 简直难以置信 |
[16:35] | I’m currently in-between situations. | 最近我正处在过渡阶段 |
[16:36] | And I’m currently not renting. | 那我最近不准备出租 |
[16:39] | I got the money and I’m totally good for it | 我有钱 有能力付房租 |
[16:41] | For, like, ever. | 一直都会有 |
[16:43] | Come on, yo, can you please, | 别这样 唷 求你了 |
[16:44] | Please just help a brother out? | 就当是帮帮兄弟吧 |
[16:46] | Yo, my dad’s not really a “make exceptions” kind of guy. | 唷 我老爸可没这么好说话 |
[16:49] | – Trust me. – Your dad? | -相信我 -你老爸 |
[16:52] | Owns the place. I manage it. | 房子是我老爸的 我帮他打理 |
[16:55] | Pen on paper, that’s what I need. | 我要的是白纸黑字 |
[16:57] | Or go run your game somewhere else. | 否则你就到别的地方玩去 |
[16:59] | Dude, I got nowhere else to go. This is it. | 别傻了 我无处可去了 这里就是我的家 |
[17:01] | And I got no game, all right? | 我真的没有骗你 相信我好吗 |
[17:04] | I just need a chance. | 我只需要一个机会 |
[17:09] | Look, my folks, they kicked me out. | 我的家人把我赶了出来 |
[17:13] | I’m a disappointment, apparently. | 很明显 我不太长进 |
[17:16] | Didn’t meet their expectations, again. | 再一次让他们失望了 |
[17:19] | So, you know, now I’m “gratis” or whatever. | 所以我现在 无家可归了 |
[17:22] | But you know what? | 但是知道吗 |
[17:23] | I’m a good person and I work hard. | 我是个好人 工作努力 |
[17:27] | I will pay you every month and I will pay you on time. | 我会每个月都准时付房租的 |
[17:29] | I will not mess this up, okay? I swear. | 我不会搞砸的 我发誓 |
[17:41] | Rent just went up. | 现在租金涨价了 |
[17:43] | A hundred more a month. | 一个月多付一百 |
[17:45] | That’s the cash price. | 那是现金价 |
[17:50] | You rock. You won’t regret this. | 你酷毙了 你不会后悔的 |
[17:52] | And, in addition to first and last, | 还有除了第一个和最后一个月 |
[17:54] | I want two more months. | 我还想要你先多付两个月 |
[17:56] | DBAA fee, nonrefundable. | DBAA费用 恕不退款 |
[17:58] | Of course. No problem. DBAA. Obviously. | 当然 DBAA 当然没问题 |
[18:07] | What’s DBAA? | 什么是DBAA |
[18:09] | – “Don’t be an asshole.” – Gotcha. | -“别做讨厌的人” -我懂了 |
[18:11] | I live next door. | 我就住在隔壁 |
[18:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:14] | And don’t think for one second you have squatters’ rights, | 别以为你有权利霸占着房子 |
[18:17] | Because you don’t. | 它不属于你 |
[18:18] | If you blow this, I want you gone. | 如果你搞砸了 你就得马上滚蛋 |
[18:19] | I know guys that’ll have your skinny ass | 我了解你们这些人 我会把你一脚踹出门 |
[18:21] | Out back by the dumpster faster than you can blink. | 然后把东西扔出去 你连眼睛都来不及眨 |
[18:27] | I’ll fill it in. Just sign your name. | 我会帮你搞定这些 签名就行 |
[18:29] | Which is what, by the way? | 顺便问问 你叫什么 |
[18:31] | It’s Jesse. | 杰西 |
[18:34] | Jesse Jackson. | 杰西·杰克逊 |
[18:38] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:31] | – What are you doing? – Beating off. What’s it look like? | -你在干什么 -享受生活 还能干什么 |
[19:34] | That is, in fact, exactly what it looks like to me. | 我看到的确实是这样 |
[19:37] | Brewing is an art form, Marie. | 酿酒是一种艺术 玛丽 |
[19:39] | I think you’d appreciate that by now. | 希望你也能懂得欣赏 |
[19:40] | Christmas, the batch of ’06? Come on. | 这可是06年圣诞节的一批 快尝尝 |
[19:44] | So, let me get this straight. | 好吧 我直说吧 |
[19:47] | You call in sick the day after receiving | 你居然请了病假躲在这里 |
[19:49] | A long-awaited career-boosting promotion | 还是在得到了梦寐以求的升职以后 |
[19:53] | So you can play October fest in your man cave? | 就为了在这里喝酒寻开心 |
[19:59] | I don’t get it. Really, I don’t. | 我真的不明白 不懂 |
[20:01] | Babe, relax. | 宝贝儿 放松点 |
[20:03] | Please, don’t tell me to relax. | 别让我放松 |
[20:06] | – You know I hate that. – Right. | -你知道我讨厌听到这话 -没错 |
[20:08] | Dave said I should express that. | 戴夫说我应该说出来 |
[20:10] | All I’m saying is everything’s fine. | 我想说的是一切都很好 |
[20:14] | I can take a day. | 我就想放天假 |
[20:16] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[20:18] | Now, get that sweet ass out of here | 现在 我可爱的小宝贝儿快走吧 |
[20:22] | So I can concentrate. | 不然我没法集中精力 |
[22:12] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 好吧 计划是什么 |
[22:14] | The plan is we cook. | 计划就是我们制毒 |
[22:16] | Why are we cooking | 我们为什么还要制毒 |
[22:18] | When we can’t even move what we cook? | 现在根本卖不出去 |
[22:31] | Well, how much do you think you can sell on your own? | 你觉得靠你自己能卖出去多少 |
[22:33] | Say if I cooked during the days and you worked the nights. | 假设我白天制毒 你晚上去卖的话 |
[22:36] | – Dude. – What? | -傻瓜 -什么 |
[22:39] | Prior to Tuco, that was your plan, wasn’t it? | 在屠库之前 那不是你的想法吗 |
[22:41] | I understand it’ll be a fraction of what we brought in before, | 我知道这比我们之前赚的少多了 |
[22:44] | But still, what choice do we have? | 但我们还有别的选择吗 |
[22:46] | First of all, there’s no “we.” | 首先 别说什么我们 |
[22:49] | You’re talking me, solo, | 你说的是我 一个人单干 |
[22:50] | Busting hump slinging shards. | 在外面苦干还要担心吃子弹 |
[22:53] | I got profile now. | 我现在有案底了 |
[22:54] | Don’t you get that? A D.E.A.’s up my ass. | 你不懂吗 有个禁毒署的家伙盯上我了 |
[22:58] | I’m not exposing myself | 我可不会为了那点小钱 |
[22:59] | to that level of risk for chump change. | 把自己暴露了 |
[23:01] | – No way. – Then what do you suggest? | -没门 -那你想怎么样 |
[23:04] | I don’t think either of us are eager | 我想我们谁 |
[23:06] | to jump into bed with another Tuco. | 都不会再想和屠库这样的家伙合作了 |
[23:13] | I got bills, man. | 我现在有经济压力 |
[23:16] | You’ve got bills? | 你会有经济负担 |
[23:18] | Rent, yo. Responsibilities. | 房租 唷 有责任了 |
[23:20] | I’ve already lost more than I have made, | 我失去的远比得到的多 |
[23:21] | And I am tired of dicking around out here. | 我厌倦了整天在这儿胡搞乱来的日子 |
[23:25] | You want to know how much I’ve got left? | 想知道我失去了多少吗 |
[23:28] | After completing my first round of treatment | 我第一轮的治疗结束了以后 |
[23:30] | And financing the world’s most expensive alibi? | 为世界上最贵的不在场证明买单 |
[23:34] | Zero! Zip! Nothing! | 什么都没了 都没了 |
[23:36] | I’ve got nothing to show for all of this. | 之前的一切都付诸东流 |
[23:38] | Nothing for my family, which, | 一分钱都没能留给家人 |
[23:40] | As you might remember, was the damn point! | 要是你还记得的话 那才是该死的重点 |
[23:47] | But seeing as throwing in the towel is not an option, | 但是现在认输并不是好主意 |
[23:51] | That leaves us with a total of two choices. | 现在只有两条路可选 |
[23:54] | We go into business with yet another homicidal lunatic | 要么再和另一个杀人疯子做生意 |
[23:57] | Or you and I start… | 要么你和我开始 |
[23:59] | You selling whatever you can. | 你尽你所能卖货 |
[24:06] | There’s a third way. | 还有第三种选择 |
[24:10] | And what would that be? | 是什么 |
[24:13] | We got to be Tuco. | 我们自己做屠库 |
[24:17] | Cut out the middle man. Run our own game. | 省掉中间商 我们自己做经销 |
[24:20] | So you’re going to, what? | 那你要怎么做 |
[24:23] | Snort meth off a bowie knife? | 用把猎刀把病毒吸进鼻子吗 |
[24:26] | You gonna beat your homies to death when they dis you? | 把反对你的人都往死里打 |
[24:29] | Look, I know some guys. All right? | 听我说 我认识几个人 |
[24:31] | I can create a network. | 我可以建立销售网络 |
[24:34] | We control production and distribution. | 我们自己控制生产和分销 |
[24:38] | That way, we stay off the front lines | 我们从第一线退下来 |
[24:39] | while moving some serious glass. | 不要自己去冒险 |
[24:41] | The point here is to make money, right? | 关键是能赚钱 对吗 |
[24:44] | Sky-high stacks. | 赚大把大把的钱 |
[24:49] | – That’s not the point? – No, I am not willing to do that. | -难道我说的不对吗 -不是我不想这么干 |
[24:53] | Who said anything about you? | 谁说那关你的事了 |
[24:58] | I don’t vote for this plan. | 我不同意这个计划 |
[25:01] | I’m not comfortable bringing in unknown enties into our operation. | 我不喜欢不认识的人加入我们的生意 |
[25:06] | You don’t get to vote. | 你没有投票的权利 |
[25:10] | I beg your pardon? | 你再说一遍 |
[25:13] | This is a partnership, remember? | 我们可是合作伙伴 记得吗 |
[25:15] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[25:17] | You cook, I sell. | 你制毒 我卖毒 |
[25:19] | That was the division of labor when we started all this. | 我们一开始就是这么分工的 |
[25:22] | And that’s exactly how we should have kept it. | 现在也该这么保持下去 |
[25:25] | ‘Cause I sure as hell didn’t find myself locked in a trunk | 这样我肯定不会让自己被锁在卡车里 |
[25:27] | or on my knees with a gun to my head | 还要被抢指着跪在地上等死 |
[25:30] | Before your greedy old ass came along, all right? | 在你这贪婪的老头来之前都不会 |
[25:40] | All right, I will admit to a bit of a learning curve. | 好吧 我承认还要学着慢慢来 |
[25:44] | And perhaps I was overly ambitious. | 可能我是太有野心了 |
[25:47] | But in any case, it’s not gonna happen that way anymore. | 但无论如何 不会再发生了 |
[25:51] | Damn straight. Know why? | 非常正确 知道为什么吗 |
[25:54] | ‘Cause we do things my way this time, | 因为我们这次按我的办法来 |
[25:57] | or I walk. | 否则我就不干了 |
[26:02] | You need me more than I need you. | 你现在更需要我 |
[26:06] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[26:28] | Yo, Skinny Pete. What’s up, brother? | 唷 瘦子皮特 最近怎么样 |
[26:31] | Eh, Combo. Good to see you. | 康宝 见到你真好 |
[26:33] | Welcome to my humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[26:35] | Good deal, mover. Good deal. | 房子不错啊 伙计 |
[26:39] | Yo. Badger, hey. | 唷 猴子 |
[26:41] | Cool crib, man. | 房子真酷啊 伙计 |
[26:44] | It echoes. | 还有回声 |
[26:50] | Let me give you a virtual tour. | 我带你们虚拟地参观一下 |
[26:51] | Plasma is gonna go right here. | 等离子彩电会挂在这里 |
[26:54] | Probably, like, a 50-inch wall-mounted. | 可能50英寸 壁挂式 |
[26:56] | Plasma rocks it over LCD, yo. | 等离子比液晶的牛多了 唷 |
[26:59] | Nah. They burn in, yo. | 才不 会烧屏的 唷 |
[27:01] | But the picture’s way sharper. Blacks are deeper, too. | 但图画质好多了 黑色也很纯 |
[27:04] | They got 3-D coming out, like, any day now. | 马上三维电视机也要有了 |
[27:07] | That’s what I’m waiting for. | 那才是我想要的 |
[27:09] | – Porn, cuz! – Jesus. | -A片 爽啊 -老天啊 |
[27:11] | Like, 3-D ta-tas, like, right in your face. | 那可是三维立体的 感觉就在眼前 |
[27:14] | I’m gonna get a couple of | 我还要弄几个 |
[27:15] | Those zero-gravity chairs for right here, | 零重力椅子放在这里 |
[27:16] | For your ultimate viewing comfort. | 终极的观看享受 |
[27:20] | Those are buck. | 那可得花大价钱 |
[27:21] | It’s gonna be pretty much sparse. | 这里要弄得空旷些 |
[27:22] | Very Asian-y, modern stuff. | 亚洲现代风格 |
[27:24] | Feng shui, yo. I can dig it. | 风水 唷 我懂一些 |
[27:27] | And I’m thinking, just a bunch of candles, | 我想放几支蜡烛 |
[27:29] | Maybe one of those little fountain jobs right here. | 在这里弄个小喷泉什么的 |
[27:32] | It’s gonna be chill. | 肯定会超酷 |
[27:33] | The ladies, they cream up real nice for, like, candles and shit. | 女士们就喜欢搞那些烛光情调 |
[27:38] | You are going to score, big time! | 你肯定会艳福不浅啊 |
[27:42] | All right, so how about we get, you know, down to it? | 我们坐下来谈谈正事怎么样 |
[27:46] | There’s some refreshments over here if you want to partake. | 你们想吃的话 有点零食饮料 |
[27:49] | You got any other refreshments? | 还有别的什么吗 |
[27:53] | I could kick it. It’s been a while. | 我已经戒了 有一阵子了 |
[27:56] | I could totally go for a loving spoonful. | 我现在就想尝一口 |
[27:59] | No bomb, no beer, no weed. | 今天没有啤酒 也没有大麻 |
[28:01] | You smoke it up on your own time. | 要抽自己回家抽 |
[28:02] | We’re talking business here. | 在这里只谈正事 |
[28:06] | So listen up. This is how it goes. | 听好了 现在这么干 |
[28:09] | I front each of you an ounce. | 我给你们每人一盎司货 |
[28:12] | You sell it for 2,500. I keep the two, you keep the five. | 你们卖2500我拿2000你们拿500 |
[28:16] | No cutting it. You sell it as is, all right? | 别揩油 老老实实卖 懂吗 |
[28:19] | 2,500 an ounce? | 2500一盎司 |
[28:21] | That’s kinda, like, hopeful, bro. | 价钱有点好像太高了 |
[28:24] | Street’s maybe 17, 18. | 街上都只卖1700 1800 |
[28:29] | This is the best shiz ever. | 这可是最上乘的货 |
[28:31] | Everybody and their mother’s gonna want a taste. | 阿爹阿娘都会想要尝尝 |
[28:33] | And second, who else is selling right now, huh? | 还有 现在还有谁在卖货 |
[28:37] | – It’s dry out there, that’s for sure. – Church. | -外面确实断货了 -大家都去教堂了 |
[28:40] | So you point it how you want, okay? | 所以重点是你们想怎样 |
[28:41] | Quarter, half, teener, whatever. | 男女老少随便怎么来 |
[28:43] | But I make what I make. Two large. No exceptions. | 但是我要保证我那份2000 没得商量 |
[28:47] | Short me, you’re out. | 少了我的 你就给我走人 |
[28:49] | Cut it, you’re out. | 揩油 也给我走人 |
[28:51] | Period. | 而且要快 |
[28:53] | This is a big opportunity I am giving you. | 我给你们的可是大好的赚钱机会 |
[28:57] | Understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[28:59] | Badger, what is this? | 猴子 怎么样 |
[29:04] | A big opportunity. | 大好机会 |
[29:05] | Exactly. All right? This is the ground floor. | 说的没错 这只是第一步 |
[29:09] | Gentlemen, how far you go is up to you. | 兄弟们 能走多远要靠你们了 |
[29:13] | So bring out the product, yo. | 那拿货出来吧 唷 |
[29:15] | Not here, all right? Not ever. | 不在这儿 以后也不在这儿 |
[29:18] | Blind drop. I will let you know when and where. | 直接出货 我会告诉你们地点时间 |
[29:23] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:25] | You’ll be hearing from me. | 我会通知你们 |
[29:27] | Now, I got mad volume, | 现在我有大量的货要出手 |
[29:29] | So you move it quick, you move it right. | 卖得越快 赚的也越多 |
[29:33] | There is always more. | 我的货源源不断 |
[29:38] | DBAA, mo-fos. | 别做讨厌的人 生意开张了 |
[29:41] | All right? Apply yourselves. | 你们加油干 |
[30:23] | It’s an armpit. | 那就是个龌龊的角落 |
[30:24] | It’s not an armpit. | 不是龌龊的角落 |
[30:27] | Excuse me. You’re right. | 对不起 你说得对 |
[30:29] | It’s the Paris of the Southwest. | 那里是西南方的巴黎之城 |
[30:31] | Please, it’s Texas, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 那可是德克萨斯啊 |
[30:34] | Right on the border of lawless Mexican hell. | 就在没有王法的墨西哥边境上 |
[30:37] | Human heads, they leave. | 人头 他们会在那里扔人头 |
[30:40] | The cartels, they litter the place with human heads. | 大毒枭们 会在那里抛尸 |
[30:44] | Pretty sure that’s why I’m going there. | 这就是派我去那里的原因 |
[30:47] | It’s like a calling card or a shout-out or something. | 好像还应该大肆宣传庆祝一样 |
[30:51] | Now, D.C., on the other hand, I could get behind. | 要是华盛顿的话 我还能跟着一起去 |
[30:55] | You just do your time like a good boy, | 你在那里埋头苦干 |
[30:57] | And I could see us in a cute little condo in Georgetown | 没几年就能在乔治城可爱的公寓大厦 |
[31:00] | in a couple of years. | 住上了 |
[31:17] | I went online | 我上网 |
[31:19] | To this fantastic | 看了超棒的 |
[31:23] | real estate website for D.C. | 华盛顿地产网站 |
[31:26] | There’s just so much, I don’t know, | 我说不清 好像那里很有 |
[31:29] | culture there. | 文化气息 |
[31:31] | I was talking to Melinda, Hank’s boss’s wife. | 我和汉克上司的妻子梅琳达谈过 |
[31:33] | The one with the helmet hair and the permanent lip liner. | 那个留着钢盔头 永远画着唇线的女人 |
[31:36] | Anyway, she was saying that… | 总之 她对我说 |
[31:44] | Apologize. | 道歉吧 |
[31:48] | What? | 什么 |
[31:50] | I will not listen | 我不想 |
[31:51] | To one more word | 再多听一个字 |
[31:55] | Until you apologize. | 除非你先道歉 |
[31:59] | For? | 为了什么 |
[32:01] | You know perfectly well, Marie. | 你心里清楚着呢 玛丽 |
[32:02] | – Well, obviously I don’t… – Your lies. | -很明显 我完全 -你撒谎了 |
[32:05] | to me. | 对我说谎了 |
[32:08] | The shoplifting? | 在商店里顺手牵羊 |
[32:11] | All of it? | 所有的一切 |
[32:13] | Did you really think it was all just | 难道你真的以为 |
[32:15] | neatly gonna go away? | 这一切都能就这样算了吗 |
[32:18] | If you hadn’t tried to return it… | 如果不是你硬要还回去的话 |
[32:21] | Apologize. | 道歉 |
[32:26] | Now or never. I mean it. | 这是你最后的机会 我是认真的 |
[32:28] | Or it’ll never be the same. | 否则我们就一刀两断 |
[32:34] | Why are you punishing me? | 为什么这样惩罚我 |
[32:37] | If you don’t respect me | 如果你完全不尊重我 |
[32:40] | Enough to apologize, to tell me the truth, then… | 不想道歉的话 那就告诉我实话 |
[32:53] | I need my sister back. | 我想找回以前的妹妹 |
[33:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:25] | You want the gory details? | 你想要听血淋淋的细节吗 |
[33:30] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不会想听的 |
[33:32] | Keep you up at night. | 会让你睡不着的 |
[33:35] | So… | 那么 |
[33:37] | Was it scary? | 当时吓人吗 |
[33:40] | Hell, yeah, it was freaking scary, you little punk. | 非常恐怖 年轻人 |
[33:43] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[33:44] | But you were way faster than him. | 但你开枪比他快 |
[33:48] | Well, I’m here, aren’t I? | 我还在这里 不是吗 |
[33:50] | Hell, yeah. Kick ass and take names. | 你揍扁他 还出名了 |
[33:54] | – Son. – Nah, it’s fine. | -儿子 -不用 没事 |
[33:58] | You know what it is? | 你知道是什么感觉吗 |
[34:00] | A cockroach comes out from under a fridge, what do you do? | 一个蟑螂从冰箱底下爬出来 你怎么办 |
[34:04] | I mean, you don’t think about it. | 你根本不用想 |
[34:07] | You stop them down. | 你会打死它们 |
[34:11] | Where do they come from? | 他们怎么会变成那样 |
[34:13] | Criminals, like the one you… | 我是说罪犯 像你打死的那个 |
[34:16] | What do you think it is that makes them who they are. | 你觉得是什么原因让他们变成了罪犯 |
[34:22] | Buddy, you might as well be asking me about the roaches. | 伙计 你最好问我关于蟑螂的问题 |
[34:27] | All I know is there’s a whole armada. | 我所知道的就是有一大群的罪犯 |
[34:33] | Man, I gotta piss like a racehorse. | 伙计 我去撒个尿 |
[36:49] | Cops! | 警察 |
[37:50] | I wasn’t sure it was you. | 我不肯定是你 |
[37:53] | New car? | 新车吗 |
[37:56] | Keeping things on the D.L. | 东西放在厢式车上了 |
[37:58] | I’m guessing this one doesn’t bounce. | 我猜你的办法不奏效吧 |
[38:09] | Your half. | 你那份 |
[38:11] | 15K. That’s what I’m talking about. | 15000 我承诺过的 |
[38:17] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[38:19] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[38:22] | Help me understand the math, okay? | 帮我做做算术 好吗 |
[38:25] | I gave you 1 pound, correct? | 我给了你一磅 对吗 |
[38:27] | You and I split $2,000 per ounce. | 每盎司 你和我平分2000 |
[38:30] | $1,000 each. 1 pound, that’s 16 ounces. | 每人1000 1磅也就是16盎司 |
[38:35] | 16 ounces should net to me $16,000. | 16盎司应该是16000才对 |
[38:39] | 16, | 是16 |
[38:41] | Not 15. | 不是15 |
[38:44] | Something came up. | 出了点状况 |
[38:47] | Something came up? | 出了状况 |
[38:48] | One of my guys got held up by a couple junkies. | 我的一个人被一帮吸毒的困住了 |
[38:51] | Lost an ounce. But it’s cool, okay? Skinny Pete’s cool. | 损失了一盎司 但还好瘦子皮特没事 |
[38:58] | So you’re saying that | 所以你的意思是 |
[39:00] | Your guy got robbed. Or, rather, you got robbed, | 你的人被抢劫了 或者说 你被抢劫了 |
[39:03] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但是没关系 |
[39:07] | Dude, it’s called “breakage,” okay? | 傻瓜 那个叫损耗 |
[39:10] | Like K-Mart. Shit breaks. | 就像大超市 货品总会有损耗 |
[39:12] | And you’re thinking this is acceptable? | 而且你觉得这些都可以接受 |
[39:14] | It’s the cost of business, yo. | 这就是做生意的代价 唷 |
[39:18] | You’re sweating me over a grand? | 你要为了1000块跟我烦吗 |
[39:20] | Look, I’m just the chemist, here. | 我只是个化学家 |
[39:21] | I’m not the street guy, yo. | 我可不是街上的小混混 唷 |
[39:24] | But it seems to me that what you call “breakage” | 对我来说你所谓的损耗 |
[39:26] | Is just you making a fool of yourself. | 只是让自己看起来像傻子 |
[39:30] | I’ve got another technical term for you. | 我还要送你另一个专业术语 |
[39:33] | “Non-sustainable business model.” | 不可持续的商业模式 |
[39:36] | You’re focusing on the negative. | 你只看到了负面 |
[39:38] | Six grand a day we’re making. What’s your problem? | 我们每天赚6000块 你还有什么问题 |
[39:43] | What happens when word gets out, | 消息泄露了怎么办 |
[39:45] | And it’s open season on these clowns you’ve hired? | 你雇的小丑可不会小心谨慎 |
[39:48] | Once everyone knows that Jesse Pinkman, | 一旦每个人都知道了杰西·平克曼 |
[39:52] | Drug lord, can be robbed with impunity… | 大毒枭 被打劫了也不出声 |
[39:56] | Man, come on. | 伙计 算了吧 |
[39:58] | You think Tuco had breakage? | 你以为屠库那样的人会有损耗吗 |
[40:02] | I guess it’s true, he did. He broke bones. | 他确实会有 他会打断别人的骨头 |
[40:06] | He broke the skull of anybody who tried to rip him off. | 他会把在他地盘撒野的人头都拧碎 |
[40:10] | You want another grand? Is that it? | 你还想要1000吗 是不是 |
[40:12] | – Not my point. – Take it. Here. | -不是我想要说的 -拿着 给 |
[40:18] | Look, you got 15,000 you didn’t have yesterday. | 你现在有15000 昨天你还什么都没有 |
[40:21] | We’re making bank. Shit happens. | 我们在赚钱 总会有些情况 |
[40:24] | My guys get what they’re up against, and they’re careful. | 我的人知道要怎么做 他们非常小心 |
[40:27] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[40:28] | And you’re all tucked in at night with your precious family. | 你就坐在家里好吃好喝共享天伦吧 |
[40:31] | So why don’t you just stop being such a freak about everything? | 别再像怪人一样想这想那了 |
[40:34] | You’ve made the division of labor very clear. | 你的分工非常明确 |
[40:39] | Yo, I mean, seriously. | 唷 说真的 |
[40:42] | What the hell do you want me to do? | 你到底想我怎么样 |
[41:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:16] | You snuck in. | 你溜进来了 |
[41:17] | Didn’t even know you were home. | 我都不知道你回家了 |
[41:21] | What you eating? | 你在吃什么 |
[41:22] | A panini. There’s another one in the freezer if you want it. | 三明治 想吃的话冰箱里还有一个 |
[41:27] | I thought we nixed those, huh? | 我以为我们从不吃那些东西 |
[41:29] | Did we? | 有吗 |
[41:31] | Yeah. I mean, aren’t those the ones with the off-the-chart sodium? | 我是说 那些不是低钠的吧 |
[41:37] | I had a craving. | 我突然很想吃 |
[41:39] | Once in a while is no big deal. | 难得吃一次没什么大不了的 |
[41:47] | So where’s Junior? | 小沃尔特去哪里了 |
[41:49] | Out. | 出去了 |
[41:52] | With whom? | 和谁 |
[41:55] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[42:00] | Out where? | 去哪里了 |
[42:03] | Somewhere. I don’t know. | 某个地方吧 我不知道 |
[42:07] | He’ll be back by 9:00. | 晚上9点之前会回来 |
[42:11] | I just thought you might have a clue where your son is. | 我还以为你会对儿子的去向有所了解 |
[42:15] | Why don’t you? | 那你为什么不知道 |
[42:18] | Why am I the only one who needs to keep track of our son? | 为什么总是我一个人来关心他去哪里 |
[42:23] | I’ll tell you what, Walt. You want to know where he is, ask him. | 告诉你 沃尔特 你想知道就自己去问 |
[42:25] | Just pick up the phone like I do. | 像我一样打电话给他 |
[42:44] | Perhaps you might know something… | 可能你会知道 |
[42:48] | About this. | 这个 |
[42:53] | Perhaps. | 可能 |
[42:56] | And then again, | 但也可能 |
[42:58] | Perhaps I don’t, Walt | 我不知道 沃尔特 |
[43:00] | Perhaps I smoked them in a fugue state. | 可能我梦游时抽过 |
[43:07] | I’d like an explanation. | 我想要你解释一下 |
[43:09] | – You really don’t want to go down… – Why would you do this? | -你不会想再说下去 -你为什么要抽烟 |
[43:12] | You’re pregnant, for God’s sakes. | 看在上帝的份上 你还怀着孕 |
[43:13] | Three and a half cigarettes | 三根半香烟 |
[43:15] | is not going to do a thing to the baby. | 不会对孩子怎么样的 |
[43:17] | – Nothing. – I’m glad you’re so sure, Doctor. | -不会怎么样的 -很高兴你这么肯定 医生 |
[43:19] | Three and a half. That was it. I tossed the rest. | 三根半 就这么多 剩下的都扔了 |
[43:22] | And I’m sure you’ll be very glad to hear that, yes, | 你肯定很想听到这个 |
[43:24] | Yes, I feel ashamed. | 没错 我感到羞耻 |
[43:30] | Skyler, This is something that… | 斯凯勒 做这样的事 |
[43:34] | – This is so unlike you. – Oh, really? | -一点都不像你 -真的吗 |
[43:38] | How would you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[43:42] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[45:29] | You had asked me what I want you to do. | 你问我想要你怎么做 |
[45:42] | I want you to handle it. | 我想你把这个处理掉 |