时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | Captain America. | 美国船长 |
[01:55] | – What’s up, brother? – Hey, bro. | -你好 兄弟 -你好 兄弟 |
[02:14] | This is stupid. | 这主意太蠢了 |
[02:16] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[02:18] | Okay, fine. Whatever. | 好吧 无所谓了 |
[02:20] | So when do we, you know? | 那我们什么时候 |
[02:22] | We don’t, for now. | 暂时不动手 |
[02:24] | No cooking until things settle down. | 等一切安顿好了再开始制毒 |
[02:27] | Settle down? | 安顿 |
[02:28] | I thought you’re the one that said nothing’s changed. | 你不是说事情不会有变化吗 |
[02:31] | Look, I just put my family through an ordeal | 听着 我让家人担惊受怕深受折磨 |
[02:33] | That they’re just now starting to accept, okay? | 他们才刚开始接受我的现状 明白吗 |
[02:36] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[02:39] | Ah, that’s too expensive. | 这个太贵了 |
[02:50] | Look, I can’t leave my house | 听着 我离家超过20分钟 |
[02:53] | For more than 20 minutes without my wife worrying. | 我老婆就开始担心 |
[02:55] | I need time to mend fences. | 我需要时间来改善我们的关系 |
[02:57] | So while you’re fixing fences,what about me, huh? | 你要改善关系 那我怎么办 |
[03:01] | Your A-hole brother-in-law took all my money. | 你那个混蛋小舅子把我的钱都收走了 |
[03:17] | That’s $600. | 这里有600块 |
[03:18] | What about the rest? | 剩下的那些钱呢 |
[03:21] | – Rest of what? – Half your money’s mine. | -什么 -你那一半钱都是我的 |
[03:24] | You know,50/50 partners.That’s your business motto. | 说好55分成的 这不是你的生意经吗 |
[03:27] | Meaning what, exactly?That I suffer for your carelessness? | 你这么说什么意思 你犯错 我买单吗 |
[03:30] | You’re the one who wanted to work with Tuco. | 是你想跟屠库合作 |
[03:32] | If it weren’t for that, none of this would’ve happened. | 要不是因为这个 就不会搞成这样 |
[03:41] | Just be cool. | 冷静点 |
[03:42] | We’ll talk about this later, okay? | 稍后再谈 好吗 |
[03:45] | As for now, no contact. Understood? | 目前就不要联系了 明白吗 |
[03:51] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[03:54] | I leave first. | 我先走 |
[04:13] | Walt! | 沃尔特 |
[04:15] | In the kitchen. | 在厨房呢 |
[04:36] | I didn’t know you were allowed to touch the stove. | 你怎么还动起了炉子 |
[04:38] | Hilarious, Groucho. | 搞笑呢 葛罗卓[名小丑] |
[04:40] | Go on, grab a seat. | 去吧 快坐下 |
[04:41] | Juice is on the table. | 桌上有果汁 |
[04:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:50] | – Good morning, honey. – Hey, Mom. | -早上好 宝贝儿 -嗨 妈妈 |
[04:54] | Dad’s cooking breakfast. | 老爸正做早饭呢 |
[04:56] | But don’t worry.I’m also doing all the dishes. | 放心 盘子我也由我来洗 |
[05:02] | Nice? Follow me. | 不错吧 跟我来 |
[05:04] | There’s also orange juice and grapefruit juice, | 还有橙汁和葡萄柚汁 |
[05:07] | Which, personally, as you know, I’ve never been a fan of. | 虽然我并不喜欢喝这些 |
[05:10] | But considering all the polyphenols | 但是考虑到他们富含多酚 |
[05:13] | And the albuminoids, can’t hurt. | 还有纤维蛋白 对人体无害 |
[05:15] | Walt,You didn’t have to do this. | 沃尔特 你不必这么做 |
[05:21] | I wanted to. | 我愿意 |
[05:24] | – Grapefruit juice? – Yes, please. Thanks. | -葡萄柚汁要吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[05:29] | There you go. Honey? | 好了 宝贝 你要吗 |
[05:31] | I’ll stick with orange, thank you. | 我喝橙汁 谢谢 |
[05:35] | All right. Dig in, dig in. | 好了 开吃吧 开吃吧 |
[05:37] | Pancakes are not getting hotter. | 不然薄煎饼凉了 |
[05:41] | All right. Got one. Steely Dan. | 好吧 我知道了 斯蒂利·丹[乐队] |
[05:44] | – No. – Yes, absolutely. | -不是 -肯定是 |
[05:47] | No, in terms of pure musicianship, | 不 在纯音乐才能方面 |
[05:50] | I would put them up against any current band you could name. | 他们比你知道的任何现代乐队都强 |
[05:53] | You wouldn’t know any current bands. | 你压根不知道什么现代乐队 |
[05:56] | – That’s besides the point. – Have a good day, honey. | -跑题了 -宝贝 祝你愉快 |
[05:59] | You too. | 你也是 |
[06:01] | Boz Scaggs.There’s another one. | 伯兹史卡斯 我想起一个 |
[06:05] | Whoever they are. | 管他们是谁呢 |
[06:07] | Bye,thanks for breakfast. | 拜拜啦 谢谢你的早餐 |
[06:09] | You’re welcome. Tell Louis to drive carefully, will you? | 不客气 让路易斯小心开车 知道吗 |
[06:12] | All right. | 好 |
[06:17] | Our son doesn’t know who Boz Scaggs is. | 我们儿子竟然没听说过伯兹史卡斯 |
[06:20] | We have failed as parents. | 我们做父母的真失败 |
[06:23] | Come to think of it, I barely know who Boz Scaggs is. | 仔细想想 我也不知道伯兹史卡斯 |
[06:25] | Stop it. | 得了吧 |
[06:27] | Give me your plate. I’ll get it. I’ll get it. | 把你的盘子给我 我来 我来 |
[06:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:34] | Hey, listen, | 听着 |
[06:36] | In the calendar section, | 日历上标明 |
[06:38] | All week long, | 这一周 |
[06:41] | There’s a fiction writer’s seminar at UNM. | 在新墨西哥大学有个小说作者研讨会 |
[06:46] | And, you know, probably talking about how to get published | 讨论如何出版 |
[06:49] | and that sort of thing. | 之类的事情 |
[06:52] | You know, so, anyway, I thought maybe you might… | 总之 我以为你会去 |
[06:58] | I mean, I’ll go with you if you like. | 如果你去的话 我陪着你 |
[07:13] | And I was thinking about what you asked me the other night. | 我还想了想的那晚你问我的事情 |
[07:17] | You know, you were wondering if I had a second cell phone. | 你怀疑我还有一部手机 |
[07:21] | And, well, I’ve been thinking about that a lot, | 我一直都在想这件事 |
[07:23] | And I think what you heard | 我觉得你听到的 |
[07:25] | Was my cell phone alarm going off. | 是我设的手机闹铃 |
[07:31] | I’ve been using it a lot as a medication reminder to… | 我之前一直用闹铃当做治疗提醒 |
[07:36] | Well, remind me to take my medication. | 提醒我吃药 |
[07:40] | And the weird thing is that | 诡异的是 |
[07:43] | The alarm sound is almost exactly the same | 闹铃的声音跟电话铃声 |
[07:47] | As the regular phone ring, | 一模一样 |
[07:48] | Which is really a poor design, if you ask me. | 说起这一点 设计得真不人性化 |
[07:51] | But I think that was probably it. | 事情可能就是这样的 |
[07:54] | I tried to go in and change it to a different sound, | 我试过把铃声改掉 |
[07:58] | Other than the phone ring, but… | 改成不同的声音 但是… |
[08:00] | They so overcomplicate these things. | 这些玩意儿太复杂了 |
[08:04] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[08:05] | It was probably just as well that I lost it. | 正好我也把手机弄丢了 |
[08:10] | There’s got to be a new one on the market by now. | 市场上应该又有新型的手机了 |
[08:12] | You know, if we do this thing at UNM, | 如果我们一起去新墨西哥大学的话 |
[08:15] | Maybe on the way home, | 回来的路上 |
[08:17] | We can stop by,and I can get a new cell phone. | 我们可以顺道给我买部新手机 |
[08:23] | Skyler | 斯凯勒 |
[08:37] | Skyler | 斯凯勒 |
[09:28] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[09:29] | Yo, for what might help. | 你能帮个屁忙啊 |
[09:40] | Not another intervention. | 不会又是劝说会吧 |
[09:52] | Jesse Bruce Pinkman, | 杰西·布鲁斯·平克曼 |
[09:54] | Pursuant to Section 47-8-13 of the New Mexico Real Property Code, | 根据新墨西哥不动产法47章第8条第13项 |
[10:00] | You are hereby given notice to vacate | 现通知你搬出 |
[10:01] | The premises listed as 9809 Margo,Albuquerque,87104. | 位于阿尔布开克市马歌路9809号 87104住所 |
[10:06] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[10:08] | You’re kicking me out of my own house? | 你要把我从我自己房子赶出去 |
[10:10] | It’s your aunt Ginny’s house. | 是你姑妈琪妮的房子 |
[10:11] | – She gave it to me. – She never gavet to you, Jesse. | -她送给我了 -杰西 她可没送给你 |
[10:14] | You were allowed residentiary privileges. | 你只是享有居住权 |
[10:17] | Your parents have always been the property owners. | 你父母才是房屋所有权持有人 |
[10:21] | Look, we talked about this, okay? | 听着 我们之前谈过 好吗 |
[10:22] | I’d sell the house, we’d split it 50/50. | 我把房子卖了 五五分成 |
[10:24] | That was the deal. What the hell happened? | 都说好了 又他妈搞什么啊 |
[10:27] | What happened is you’re a speed manufacturer. | 问题是你在房子里制毒 |
[10:30] | No, I’m not. What? | 不 我没有 什么 |
[10:32] | A DEA agent came looking for you, Jesse. | 杰西 缉毒局的探员过来找过你 |
[10:36] | He came to our front door. | 他找到我们家来了 |
[10:42] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[10:43] | Because I’ve actually been helping them, | 实际上我一直在协助他们 |
[10:46] | Which I could get into a lot of trouble for telling you, | 告诉你们的话就会有太多麻烦 |
[10:49] | So you’re welcome. | 你们不要谢我 |
[10:52] | I saw your basement. | 我看过地下室 |
[10:56] | I was worried, | 我有点担心 |
[10:58] | So I went over there and I let myself in, | 所以我过去看了看 |
[11:01] | And I found your laboratory. | 发现了你的实验室 |
[11:07] | You guys have your own key? | 你们竟然有钥匙 |
[11:16] | Manufacture of a Schedule II controlled substance | 生产二级管制药物 |
[11:20] | Is a second-degree felony. | 是二等重罪 |
[11:23] | Under federal asset seizure, | 根据联邦财产冻结法 |
[11:26] | The government can take the entire house. | 政府有权没收你的房子 |
[11:30] | It’s not even there anymore. | 东西已经不在那里了 |
[11:32] | I cleaned it all out. | 我都清理出去了 |
[11:33] | Son, we can’t stop you from ruining your life, | 儿子 你想毁掉自己的一生 我们也没办法 |
[11:36] | But you will not drag us down with you. | 但你不能拖我们下水 |
[11:40] | Vacate the house in 72 hours. | 72小时内搬出房子 |
[11:43] | Otherwise, your parents have authorized me to contact the authorities. | 否则 你父母授权我可以通知相关部门 |
[11:47] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[11:50] | Do you have any questions for us? | 还有什么疑问吗 |
[11:56] | Three days, Mr. Pinkman. | 3天时间 平克曼先生 |
[11:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:51] | I fixed the garage door. | 我修好了车库门 |
[12:53] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:56] | One track was bent.That’s why it was bouncing. | 有个滑轨歪了 所以总跳 |
[13:03] | – Where were you today? – Out. | -你今天去哪儿了 -出门 |
[13:19] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:23] | Yeah,everything’s fine. | 是的 一切安好 |
[13:40] | For what it’s worth, I was thinking about going back to those meetings, | 我想那些癌症互助组还是很有用的 |
[13:44] | The cancer support group. | 我会继续去的 |
[13:46] | I think that’s good. | 那不错 |
[13:52] | Yeah, that’s good. | 是的 很不错 |
[13:54] | You were right on the money about that. | 钱的事 你说的没错 |
[13:58] | It’s good to, you know… | 敞开心扉的交流 |
[14:00] | Talk about things. | 还是不错的 |
[14:03] | I think that’s great. | 太好了 |
[14:44] | You don’t answer your phone? | 你没接电话 |
[14:49] | No, I’ve just been… | 是的 我只是 |
[14:51] | Pretty busy. | 比较忙 |
[14:52] | How’d you… | 你怎么 |
[14:54] | Oh, right, you have that key. | 没错 你有钥匙 |
[14:58] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[15:01] | So I’ve been thinking a lot about our… | 我一直在想 |
[15:03] | Conversation we had the other day, | 我们那天的谈话 |
[15:05] | And I completely get why | 我终于明白 |
[15:08] | Dad totally tweaked off on me like that and… | 爸爸要那么鞭策我的原因了 |
[15:12] | It’s not just your father, Jesse. | 杰西 不只是你爸爸这么想 |
[15:14] | I know. I know. | 我明白 明白 |
[15:16] | I’m just saying it’s a really, | 我只想说 |
[15:18] | really big wake-up call for me, | 我醒悟了不少 |
[15:21] | Which is why I wanted to talk to you. | 所以我想跟你谈谈 |
[15:24] | I’ve been thinking real seriously about business school, actually, | 事实上 我一直在考虑去商业学校念书的事 |
[15:28] | And you can do the whole thing from your computer now, and… | 所有事情都可以在电脑上搞定 |
[15:31] | No, Mom, Mom. Hey, this is good. | 不 妈妈 这是件好事 |
[15:35] | You know, we’re talking, | 我们用心交流 |
[15:37] | Starting a dialogue. | 好好谈谈 |
[15:39] | The time for talking has passed, Jesse. | 杰西 一切都晚了 |
[15:45] | What the hell, yo? | 搞什么啊 |
[15:47] | I thought it was just a wake-up call. | 我以为你们只是想提醒我 |
[15:49] | We are putting it in storage. | 我们把这些都放在仓库 |
[15:50] | When you decide to grow up, you can have it back. | 等你真正成熟了 可以要回去 |
[15:53] | Why don’t you grow up, Mom? | 你怎么不成熟点呢 妈妈 |
[15:55] | Ginny wanted me here.I was the one who took care of her. | 琪妮想我待在这里 我才是那个一直照顾她的人 |
[15:59] | I took her to her appointments and made her lunch every day. | 我带她去看医生 每天给她做午饭 |
[16:02] | I earned this! | 这房子是我应得的 |
[16:04] | You did not make her lunch every day. | 你并没有每天给她做午饭 |
[16:06] | What did you do, huh? | 你又做什么了呢 |
[16:08] | She’s lying there dying, and where the hell are you? | 她躺在那儿等死 你他妈在哪儿呢 |
[16:11] | Don’t start with me. | 别跟我来劲 |
[16:12] | Now what, | 现在呢 |
[16:13] | You’ve decided to, I don’t know, make your eldest son homeless? | 你狠心把你大儿子扫地出门 |
[16:18] | Great family, Mom! | 真是和谐家庭啊 |
[16:21] | Why are you like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[16:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:34] | You have two sets of keys | 你有两串钥匙 |
[16:35] | And the padlock to the garage. | 还有车库的锁 |
[16:39] | Leave them on the kitchen counter when you leave. | 走的时候放在厨房的柜子上 |
[16:42] | No, Mom! Mom! | 不要 妈妈 |
[16:45] | Where am I supposed to go? | 我能去哪儿呢 |
[16:48] | I don’t know, sweetheart. | 宝贝 我不知道 |
[16:51] | But please… | 求你了 |
[16:54] | Turn your life around. | 回头是岸啊 |
[16:58] | This is gonna help big time with that. | 这么做就能帮上大忙了啊 |
[17:01] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[17:04] | Jeez. | 靠 |
[17:18] | Oh, hey, Mr. White. | 怀特先生 |
[17:21] | That’s the way. Don’t just sit out there honking. | 这才对 别坐在车里按喇叭 |
[17:23] | Come in and say hello. | 进来打个招呼吧 |
[17:25] | We’ve got omelets. You want an omelet? | 我做了煎蛋 你要来一个吗 |
[17:27] | No, I’m good. | 不了 谢谢 |
[17:29] | New Mexican Christmas style, red and green chilies. | 新墨西哥圣诞式 加了红辣椒还有青椒 |
[17:32] | No. Thank you, though. | 不了 谢谢 |
[17:34] | Flynn and me gotta get going. | 我和弗林该走了 |
[17:38] | – Who’s Flynn? – Flynn… | -弗林是谁 -弗林 |
[17:40] | He’s your… | 是你 |
[17:45] | Flynn? | 弗林 |
[17:47] | Yeah | 没错 |
[17:48] | So? | 怎么了 |
[17:51] | So? Nothing. | 怎么了 没事 |
[17:53] | – You ready? – Like it. | -准备好了吗 -我喜欢这个名字 |
[17:56] | Bye, Mr. White. | 拜 怀特先生 |
[17:59] | Bye! | 再见 |
[18:07] | Flynn? | 弗林 |
[18:09] | You know about this Flynn thing? | 你知道弗林是怎么回事吗 |
[18:16] | Ok, Flynn | 好吧 弗林 |
[18:18] | As in what, Errol? | 难道是埃洛·弗林 |
[18:20] | I don’t know. It’s what he likes to be called these days. | 不知道 最近他都喜欢别人这么叫他 |
[18:24] | What’s wrong with Walter Jr.? | 小沃尔特这名字怎么了 |
[18:26] | Don’t take it personally. | 别乱想了 |
[18:28] | He wants his own identity. | 他只是想有自己的个性 |
[18:36] | You think he told Louis about me? | 你觉得他跟路易斯说起过我吗 |
[18:39] | – About the blackout? – Louis is his friend, Walt, | -失忆的事情 -路易斯可是他朋友 沃尔特 |
[18:43] | And your disappearance upset him. | 你的失踪令他心烦不已 |
[18:50] | I made omelets. | 我做了煎蛋 |
[18:53] | I’m going out, but thanks, though. | 我要出门 谢谢 |
[18:56] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[18:59] | Can you get the phone, please? | 你能接下电话吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[19:10] | – White residence. – Yo, it’s me. Is this a good time? | -怀特家 -是我 方便说话吗 |
[19:15] | What part of “no contact” didn’t you understand? | 你不明白什么叫不要联系吗 |
[19:19] | – But there’s a problem. – I don’t care. We agreed. | -但是出了点岔子 -我不管 说好了的 |
[19:21] | No amount of pay-per-view channels is gonna make any difference. | 有没有付费频道都对我们没有影响 |
[19:25] | Honey, we’re happy with our cable provider, right? | 宝贝 我们很满意现有的有线电视运营商吧 |
[19:30] | We’re happy. | 很满意 |
[19:33] | Skyler. Skyler. | 斯凯勒 斯凯勒 |
[19:38] | Where are you going? Can you at least tell me that? | 你去哪儿 这个都不能告诉我吗 |
[19:42] | Out. | 出门 |
[19:44] | Should probably get that, Walt. | 接电话去吧 沃尔特 |
[19:46] | I’ll be back in a few hours. | 几个小时后我就回来 |
[19:49] | Skyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[19:57] | – What? – Yo, I get I shouldn’t call, | -怎么了 -我知道不该打电话 |
[19:59] | But I’m in a situation over here,and I need my money. | 但我现在情况不妙 我需要钱 |
[20:02] | I just gave you $600. | 不是给过你600块了么 |
[20:04] | Yeah, and thanks, Daddy Warbucks, | 是的 谢谢了 沃尔巴斯老爹[沃尔巴斯是个富豪] |
[20:05] | But that was before my housing situation | 但是那时候我的房子 |
[20:07] | Went completely testicular on me, okay? | 还没有出状况呢 明白吗 |
[20:10] | You smoked the entire 600,didn’t you. | 你把钱都拿去吸毒了 对吗 |
[20:12] | What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[20:13] | Yes. | 有 |
[20:13] | No. | 没有 |
[20:15] | Look, Jesse,your problems are just that…your problems. | 听着 杰西 你的问题是你的问题 |
[20:18] | No contact. Do not call here ever. | 不要联系 别再打电话来 |
[20:21] | When the moment is right, I will call. | 时机成熟了 我会通知你 |
[20:23] | Mr. White, you’re not listening! | 怀特先生 你没听明白 |
[20:25] | They’re kicking me out of my house! | 他们要赶我出门 |
[20:39] | You son of a bitch. | 小畜生 |
[20:45] | Son of a bitch! | 老畜生 |
[20:49] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[20:51] | Thanks, man! Hey, guy! You forgot something! | 谢谢了 哥们 你落东西了 |
[20:55] | You forgot your ice trays! You’re gonna need the ice trays! | 你把冰格落了 冰格有用着呢 |
[20:59] | Forgot something here! Take this! | 这里落东西了 拿走 |
[21:43] | Hold on, buddy. | 等一下 哥们 |
[21:44] | Yo, we should get Twot Hammer up and running again, yo. I’m serious. | 说真的 我们应该让”少女杀手”再出山 |
[21:48] | I know. That sounded tight. | 听上去不错 |
[21:50] | Hey, thanks again, P. | 真的谢谢你 P |
[21:53] | I made sure this stock knock exterminator put me on his speed dial. | 我让杀虫的那家伙尽快处理完毕 |
[21:57] | Two nights tops. | 最多两晚 |
[21:58] | You still staying at your aunt’s on Margo? | 你还住在马歌路上的姑妈家吗 |
[22:00] | Yeah. I’m thinking of moving. Nob Hill, probably. | 是的 我打算搬出去 可能搬去诺布山 |
[22:03] | Jesse-matic, living the dream. | 浪子杰西 追梦少年啊 |
[22:09] | Okay, buddy, listen. | 好了 小鬼 听着 |
[22:10] | You’re gonna eat your carrots like we talked about right? | 我们说好的 乖乖把胡萝卜吃了 |
[22:12] | Too hot. | 太烫了 |
[22:13] | No, buddy. Remember? | 不行 小鬼 记得吗 |
[22:15] | Come on. Yes. | 来吧 是的 |
[22:17] | Listen, hey, talk to me, man. | 听着 跟我讲讲 |
[22:18] | Are you still having mad relations out there? | 你还在四处留情吗 |
[22:21] | You can talk to me.I won’t hate a player. | 告诉我吧 我不讨厌花花公子 |
[22:24] | I can’t lie. It’s pretty hectic out there female-wise. | 我不撒谎 我还是很万人迷的 |
[22:29] | Damn. I’m hating, man. | 靠 嫉妒死我了 |
[22:32] | See, that’s why we need to get the Hammer up and running, you know? | 所以要让”杀手”再次出山 明白吗 |
[22:35] | – Get you out of the house. – How awesome would that be? | -出去透透气 -肯定很潇洒 |
[22:39] | Come on. Look. What? | 来吧 看 我也吃了 |
[22:41] | I cut all the green parts off like you… | 像你一样 我把绿色部分都切了 |
[22:43] | – Just eat them. Please? – We should do this, you know? | -尽管吃 好吗 -我们应该这么干 明白吗 |
[22:46] | Track down Chivo and Anthony and demo up. | 找奇弗和安东尼一起风流 |
[22:48] | Get back in the scene. | 重回历史舞台 |
[22:50] | I’m sorry, man. Just hold on one second, all right? | 抱歉 等一下 好吗 |
[22:53] | Okay, listen. How about you take a bite of your sandwich, | 好吧 听着 这样吧 你吃一口三明治 |
[22:56] | And then you take… | 再吃一口 |
[22:58] | Mommy’s home! | 妈咪回来啦 |
[23:02] | – Hi! – Hello! | -你好 -你好 |
[23:03] | Hey, honey, you remember Jesse Pinkman? | 宝贝 还记得杰西·平克曼吗 |
[23:07] | His house is getting bug bombed, | 他的房子闹虫灾 |
[23:08] | And I said he could crash a few nights. | 我答应让他住几晚 |
[23:10] | hi,jesse. | 你好 杰西 |
[23:13] | Paul, could you help me in the bedroom with these? | 保罗 跟我到卧室把这些整理一下 |
[23:17] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:41] | I used to not like carrots, too. | 我小时候也不喜欢胡萝卜 |
[23:46] | Hey, Ben, I think it’s someone’s nap time. | 本 该睡觉啦 |
[23:50] | Come on. | 过来 |
[24:01] | Man, dude, you’re gonna kill me. | 哥们 你千万别生气 |
[24:04] | I totally spaced that the in-laws are crashing this weekend. | 我竟然忘了这周末有亲戚要过来 |
[24:09] | You got other people to call? | 你再联系其他人吧 |
[24:11] | No, that’s cool.I got tons of people. | 没关系 我朋友多着呢 |
[24:17] | Yo, in-laws? | 亲戚 |
[24:19] | – Sucks to be you, P. – Yeah, I know, huh? | -P 你真倒霉 -是啊 我知道 |
[24:24] | Dude, here. | 我来吧 |
[24:26] | See you, man. | 再见 哥们 |
[24:27] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:31] | Look, I’m asking to crash three, maybe four nights, and… | 听着 我只住三四个晚上 |
[24:35] | I already called Badger, all right? I called everyone. | 我问过猴子 所有人我都问过了 |
[24:38] | I need a solid here, bro. | 我需要朋友的帮忙 哥们 |
[24:41] | Yeah, whatever. | 好吧 随你便吧 |
[24:45] | All right. All right. How about this? | 行 行 这样吧 |
[24:49] | What if it’s just for tonight? | 就今晚怎么样 |
[25:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:10] | No, you cannot be serious. | 不 开什么国际玩笑 |
[25:12] | You cannot be serious! | 不会这么倒霉吧 |
[25:16] | Someone took your bike, man. | 有人把你摩托车偷走了 |
[25:19] | Not cool. | 你惨了 |
[28:35] | Morning. | 早 |
[28:38] | Morning. | 早 |
[28:40] | Where did mom go? | 妈妈去哪儿了 |
[28:45] | Out. | 出门 |
[28:53] | Where’s breakfast? | 早饭呢 |
[29:02] | Let’s go do something. | 我们做点事吧 |
[29:04] | Like what? | 比如 |
[29:07] | Something fun. | 有趣的事 |
[29:11] | All right, ready? Let’s put it in gear. | 好了 准备好没 踩离合器 |
[29:15] | – Is your foot on the… Okay. Good. – Yeah. I got it. | -脚放在 很好 -是的 放好了 |
[29:21] | Good. | 好 |
[29:23] | Yes. Nice and smooth. Good. Just like that. | 稳一点 很好 就这样 |
[29:27] | Good. I like the hands at 10 and 2. Very nice. | 很好 手的位置抓得不错 很好 |
[29:30] | Okay, let’s slow down here | 好了 慢一点 |
[29:33] | To a stop in preparation for a left-hand turn. | 减速准备左转 |
[29:36] | All right. You might want to…go easier on the brake. | 很好 轻点踩刹车 |
[29:39] | – Sorry about that. – That’s all right. You’re doing fine. | -抱歉 -没关系 你做得很好 |
[29:42] | – Much better than last time, huh? – Louis has been helping me. | -比上次好多了 -路易斯一直在帮我练习 |
[29:47] | Has he? | 是吗 |
[29:49] | Good. Good. Okay. | 很好 很好 |
[29:51] | Don’t forget the turn indic… Good. | 别忘了打方向灯 好 |
[29:54] | I’ll stop talking. You know what you’re doing. | 我不说了 你知道该怎么做 |
[29:56] | And let’s make that left-hand turn. | 来个左转弯 |
[30:01] | Nice and smooth. Very nice. | 稳一点 很好 |
[30:05] | Right hand. | 往右转 |
[30:07] | Good. Good. Okay. | 很好 很好 |
[30:14] | – Are you using both feet? – Yeah. | -你两脚同时用 -是的 |
[30:16] | No. Wait. Wait. No, Walt. You can’t do that. | 不行 等等 你不能这么做 |
[30:18] | You can’t use one foot on each pedal. | 你不能同时踩在两个踏板上 |
[30:20] | – Why not? – Because you can’t. Stop, Walt. Okay? | -为什么不行 -因为不可以 停车 沃尔特 明白吗 |
[30:23] | Stop,pleaes. | 停车 |
[30:26] | – All right. – Dad, this is way easier. | -好 -爸爸 这样容易点 |
[30:29] | Come on,there’s the easy way,and then there’s the right way, right? | 听着 容易的方法不等于正确的方法 |
[30:32] | So let’s just try it again,right foot only. | 再试一次 只用右脚 |
[30:35] | – All right. – Okay? | -好吧 -好 |
[30:41] | Okay,just…You don’t have to…Okay.All right.That’s fine. | 好了 你不必 很好 不错 |
[30:45] | Just… That’s okay. | 你 很好 |
[30:46] | Just try it again. | 再试一次 |
[30:48] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[30:49] | Let’s just…Just try it again. | 我们再试一次 |
[30:54] | Go just a little easier. | 慢一点 |
[30:57] | Good. Great. That was better. See? | 好的 很好 好多了 看到没 |
[30:59] | Right? Better? Right.The gas,the brake,the gas,the brake. | 是吧 好多了 油门 刹车 油门 刹车 |
[31:03] | I can’t do this. | 我做不了 |
[31:05] | My legs don’t work that way. | 我的腿不好使 |
[31:07] | Your legs are fine. You just have to stick with it. | 你的腿很好 只要坚持一下 |
[31:10] | Don’t set limits for yourself, Walt. | 别太约束自己 沃尔特 |
[31:12] | You’re all right. | 你很棒 |
[31:13] | We’ll get this. | 我们能搞定 |
[31:14] | I promise.Now let’s just try again. All right? | 我保证 我们再试一次吧 好吗 |
[31:16] | – All right. – Here we go. | -好 -走吧 |
[31:21] | Well,you don’t need to…just take off, but all right, here we go. | 你不必 仅管往前开 很好 继续 |
[31:25] | Slow it down just a little bit. | 慢一点 |
[31:27] | All right, we have a turn coming up here, | 很好 前面转弯 |
[31:29] | So prepare to apply the brakes. | 准备踩刹车 |
[31:32] | Prepare, Walt, for the brakes. The brakes, the brakes… | 沃尔特 踩刹车 刹车 刹车 |
[31:34] | – I’m braking! – You’re using both feet again. | -我正刹着呢 -你又两只脚一起用了 |
[31:36] | – It’s not stopping. – That’s the gas. Use the brakes. Brake. | -没停下来 -你踩的是油门 踩刹车 刹车 |
[31:48] | That’s one way to stop. | 这么停车也行 |
[31:51] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[31:52] | Flynn. | 弗林 |
[33:04] | Hands up, asshole! | 举起手来 混蛋 |
[33:07] | So help me, I will spread you. | 老实点 不然崩了你 |
[33:09] | No, please, no, all right? It’s me, okay? It’s Jesse. | 不要 求你了 是我 杰西 |
[33:12] | All right? | 好吗 |
[33:14] | Look, this is my RV. You towed it. | 这是我的房车 你拖过来的 |
[33:15] | Your cousin Badger, remember? | 你表弟猴子 记得吗 |
[33:18] | What the hell you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[33:20] | You smell like shit. | 臭死了你 |
[33:21] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[33:24] | So I fixed up your felonious rolling laboratory here. | 我帮你把这破车修好了 |
[33:27] | $750 for the repair. | 花费750块 |
[33:28] | Make it a grand,counting the toilet,plus the $500 you already owe me, | 加上厕所就是1000 你另外还欠我500 |
[33:31] | And you’re good to drive on out of here to someplace far away, | 付清后 你可以滚得远远的了 |
[33:35] | Upwind. | 滚蛋 |
[33:39] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[33:40] | I can’t pay you today. | 今天给不了钱 |
[33:42] | But I can pay you this week,all right? | 但这周内可以给你 好吗 |
[33:45] | $1,750? | 1750块 |
[33:46] | We’ll make it $1,750 for, like… | 就算是1750块吧 算上 |
[33:49] | Interest. | 利息 |
[33:51] | – I thought your word was your bond. – It totally is. | -我以为你说话算数呢 -当然 |
[33:54] | Definitely. I just don’t have the money at this particular moment. | 只不过我现在手头没钱 |
[33:58] | But I will, soon. | 很快就会有了 |
[34:01] | Here’s my counter-offer. | 我是这么想的 |
[34:04] | I kick you out.I take payment from your inventory. | 你滚出去 这些东西卖了钱抵债 |
[34:07] | I know a guy that’ll pay premium for this kind of crap. | 我认识一个人专门收这种破烂 |
[34:10] | All right. 2 grand. | 好吧 2000块 |
[34:14] | Two days, 2 grand. | 给我两天时间 2000块 |
[34:15] | That’s totally fair. | 公平交易 |
[34:16] | Just don’t take my cook stuff. | 别把我东西卖了 |
[34:19] | All right? That’s all I got left. | 好吗 我就剩这些家当了 |
[34:22] | Please, all right? I really… | 求你了 好吗 我真的 |
[34:25] | God, I really need | 真的需要 |
[34:27] | A break here. | 缓一缓 |
[34:33] | Clovis, come on. | 克洛维斯 拜托了 |
[34:54] | I don’t know.There’s a bunch of stuff in there. | 不知道 里面有不少东西 |
[34:58] | There’s something called methylamine. Me… Meth… | 还有叫什么甲胺的东西 |
[35:01] | However the hell you pronounce it. Methylamine. | 管它叫什么呢 甲胺 |
[35:03] | I don’t know. I banged on it.It sounds pretty full to me. | 不清楚 我掂量了下 应该是满的 |
[35:13] | Holy shit. How much? | 我靠 多少钱 |
[36:06] | Louis took Walt to school. | 路易斯载沃尔特上学去了 |
[36:11] | I was thinking maybe… | 我在想 |
[36:13] | This would be a good time to talk. | 我们可以趁机好好谈谈 |
[36:37] | I dreamt that I owned an antique bicycle repair shop. | 我曾梦见拥有一个古董修车铺 |
[36:44] | In Ireland. | 在爱尔兰 |
[36:49] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[36:53] | Sounds weird. | 是很奇怪 |
[37:08] | I wanted to apologize | 我想道歉 |
[37:11] | For everything. | 为这一切 |
[37:15] | My… | 我 |
[37:17] | Desire for privacy. My… | 要求隐私 我 |
[37:22] | Emotional… | 喜怒无常 |
[37:24] | Unavailability. | 总不在家 |
[37:28] | Having cancer doesn’t excuse all that. | 癌症不是所有事情的借口 |
[37:34] | I haven’t been a good partner to you, | 我不是一个称职的丈夫 |
[37:36] | And for that… | 为此 |
[37:41] | I’m very sorry. | 我深表歉意 |
[37:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:48] | And I love this family. | 我爱这个家 |
[37:52] | And I just… | 我只是 |
[37:54] | Want to make sure that… | 想确认一下 |
[37:57] | We don’t lose contact. | 我们没有疏远 |
[38:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:16] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[38:33] | Is that it? | 就这么多 |
[38:36] | God. | 老天 |
[38:37] | God, how long are you going to do this? | 你还想冷战都什么时候 |
[38:40] | – Do what? – This. | -什么 -冷战 |
[38:42] | Not talking to me. | 不跟我说话 |
[38:45] | Going out all day and refusing to tell me where. | 成天出门 也不告诉我去哪儿 |
[38:48] | You are obviously angry with me about something, | 我肯定生我的气了 |
[38:50] | So let’s talk about it. | 所以说出来吧 |
[39:02] | God. | 老天 |
[39:03] | I feel like you’re upset with me | 我感觉到你对我不满 |
[39:06] | Because you think that… | 因为你认为 |
[39:08] | I’m… up to something. | 我有事瞒着你 |
[39:13] | – Like what? – I have no idea, Skyler. | -比如 -我不知道 斯凯勒 |
[39:17] | What, that I’m having an affair? | 什么 我有外遇 |
[39:18] | Is that it? Is that what you think? | 是这个吗 你这么认为吗 |
[39:20] | Is that why you asked me about the… | 所以你才问我 |
[39:22] | Some other phone? Because you think that I’m being unfaithful? | 是不是还有部手机 因为你认为我不忠 |
[39:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:30] | So ask me. | 那你问啊 |
[39:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:35] | – Would you even tell me? – Yes. I would. | -你会告诉我吗 -是 我会 |
[39:39] | Of course I would. | 我当然会 |
[39:41] | And no. | 没有 |
[39:42] | I’m not. I’m not having an affair, okay? | 我没有外遇 明白吗 |
[39:46] | Now, what do I do to prove that to you? | 我怎么才能证明给你看呢 |
[39:49] | Swear an oath? My right hand to God.I’m not having an affair. | 发毒誓 我对天发誓 我没有外遇 |
[39:53] | I heard you, Walt. | 我知道了 沃尔特 |
[39:55] | You’re not having an affair. | 你没有外遇 |
[39:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[39:59] | No, you know what? Congratulations to you, Skyler. | 知道吗 恭喜你 斯凯勒 |
[40:01] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[40:03] | What is this? What do I have to do? | 你搞什么 我该怎么做 |
[40:04] | I’m trying to talk to you, and you | 我诚心跟你谈 你却 |
[40:06] | Okay, so talk, Walt! | 好 那谈吧 沃尔特 |
[40:09] | Shut up and say something that isn’t complete bullshit. | 说点沾边的吧 别尽扯废话 |
[40:14] | You want to know what you have to do? | 你想知道该怎么做 |
[40:18] | You have to tell me what’s really going on right now. | 你就得告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[40:22] | Today. | 就今天 |
[40:23] | No more excuses. | 别找借口 |
[40:25] | No more apologies.No more of these… | 也别道歉 别来这些 |
[40:28] | Obvious, desperate breakfasts. | 最后的早餐 |
[40:33] | You don’t want to lose contact with me, Walt? | 你不想跟我疏远 沃尔特 |
[40:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:38] | Then tell me. | 那就告诉我 |
[40:42] | Now. | 现在 |
[40:55] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[41:07] | What is it you want me to tell you? I don’t know. | 我不知道你想要我说什么 |
[41:20] | We’re not done here,Skyler! | 我们还没谈完呢 斯凯勒 |
[41:24] | Do you know what I’ve done for this family? | 你知道我为这个家付出了什么吗 |
[41:48] | Yo, I’m really sorry, okay? | 我真的很抱歉 |
[41:50] | What is wrong with you? | 你搞什么 |
[41:53] | Why are you blue? | 怎么一身蓝 |
[41:55] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[41:56] | I’m sorry. Let’s just say it starts… | 抱歉 先从 |
[41:58] | with my parents being greedy kleptomaniac douche bags. | 我父母的贪得无厌开始说吧 |
[42:01] | Are you actually this stupid? | 你真的这么蠢吗 |
[42:03] | No, look.I know this isn’t a optimal… | 没有 听着 我知道不该这么做 |
[42:06] | To come to my house and park on my street, driving this vehicle… | 你竟然开着这车找到我家 还停在这条道上 |
[42:10] | What the hell is wrong with you? I’m really asking. | 我想问一下 你是不是脑子让屁给崩了 |
[42:14] | Nothing. I’m sorry. I just | 没事 我很抱歉 只是 |
[42:16] | What if Skyler had seen you? | 要是斯凯勒看到你了呢 |
[42:17] | What then? What was the plan then, genius? | 那怎么办呢 到时怎么办呢 天才 |
[42:20] | – I don’t know. – You know why you don’t know? | -不知道 -知道你为什么不知道吗 |
[42:23] | Because you don’t think. That’s why. | 因为你不动脑子 这就是原因 |
[42:25] | You don’t think. You never figured out how to think. | 你不动脑子 甚至不知道怎么用脑子 |
[42:28] | I said I was sorry. I just need my half of the money, | 我道过歉了 我只想要回我的那份钱 |
[42:31] | And I will go. | 然后就走人 |
[42:33] | Your half? | 你的那份 |
[42:35] | There is no your half of the money. | 根本没有你的那份钱 |
[42:37] | There is only my all of it.Do you understand? | 那些都是我的钱 明白吗 |
[42:40] | Why should I be penalized because of your sloppiness? | 我凭什么为你的冒失买单 |
[42:43] | Look, that is completely uncool, all right? | 听着 这样就不行 好吗 |
[42:46] | – We agreed, 50/50 partners. – Partners in what? | -说好五五分成的搭档嘛 -什么搭档 |
[42:49] | What exactly do you do here? I’ve been meaning to ask | 你做了什么 我问问你 |
[42:52] | Because I’m the producer, right? | 因为一直都是我在制毒 |
[42:54] | I cook.But from what I can tell, you are just a drug addict. | 我制毒 你不过是个瘾君子 |
[42:59] | You are a pathetic junkie, | 可悲的瘾君子 |
[43:01] | Too stupid to understand | 愚蠢到连 |
[43:04] | And follow simple rudimentary instructions. | 最简单的操作都不会 |
[43:07] | Too stupid to re… | 笨到连 |
[43:29] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[43:57] | Try not… | 尽量不要 |
[44:00] | to touch anything. | 碰我家东西 |
[45:18] | Want some breakfast? | 吃早饭吗 |