时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | All right, everybody.Listen up. | 好了 大家听着 |
[01:40] | Tuco Salamanca. | 屠库·塞拉曼加 |
[01:42] | For those of you not with us this morning, | 你们有些人今早没跟我们一起 |
[01:44] | We raided his headquarters. | 我们抄了他的老窝 |
[01:47] | Also his last known address. | 同时掌握了他最后的地址 |
[01:48] | Even the little den of iniquity he keeps for his meth hag girlfriend. | 还有他留给他毒枭女友的非法藏匿地 |
[01:53] | We netted a bunch of his lieutenants. | 我们抓捕了一批他的马仔 |
[01:55] | The big man himself smelled us coming. | 他则预料到了我们的出现 |
[01:57] | So… | 所以 |
[01:58] | Study the face. | 认清这张脸 |
[02:00] | Study the file. | 弄清档案 |
[02:02] | Get a big ol’raging hard on | 性趣盎然地 |
[02:04] | At the idea of catching this piece of shit. | 准备抓到这个垃圾 |
[02:08] | My apologies to the HR department. | 我向人力资源部的同事道歉 |
[02:11] | Grow tumescent with anticipation. | 应该是满怀憧憬的 |
[02:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:16] | On the hit parade, 1998. | 在本地帮派正和摩托党抢毒品生意时 |
[02:19] | Reputed to have whacked “Dog” Paulson,back when our home-grown banditos | 因暴打疯狗保尔森而扬名天下 |
[02:22] | Where wrestling the crank trade away from the So Cal biker gangs. | 而荣登98年的恶人排行榜 |
[02:25] | Also, we’re pretty sure he knifed a Mexican national in ’03. | 此外 03年我们确信他曾捅死过一个墨西哥人 |
[02:29] | And for my money, seeing how he customarily deals with rivals, | 依我看来 以他对待死对头的一贯做法 |
[02:33] | I’d say he is a prime suspect | 不得不说我们日思夜想的疯狂小八的失踪 |
[02:35] | In the disappearance of our dearly-missed Krazy-8. | 应该跟他有极大的关系 |
[02:39] | Hats over your heart for that dirtball. | 大家尽全力抓住那个混球 |
[02:42] | We hauled Tuco in for questioning on that one, | 我们曾经抓屠库进来查问过这件事 |
[02:44] | But as usual,we couldn’t make it stick. | 老样子 还是没什么确凿证据 |
[02:45] | He runs a tight ship.Smug bastard. | 这个自以为是的混蛋做事很谨慎 |
[02:49] | And even worse, El Paso says he’s got some kind of cartel connection. | 更糟的是 埃尔帕索说他跟大毒品集团有往来 |
[02:53] | I know it’s…We all know what’s going on down there. | 我们都清楚这件事的后果会怎样 |
[02:56] | We sure as hell don’t want it going on up here. | 我们也不希望自己出什么岔子 |
[02:58] | Which brings us to the good news. | 好消息来了 |
[03:00] | We finally got some actual,honest-to-God evidence. | 我们终于掌握了一些确凿的证据 |
[03:05] | This is one of Tuco’s henchmen.Street name, No Doze. | 这是屠库手下 绰号”不瞌睡” |
[03:08] | Found him tucked in the junkyard,along with Tuco’s own brother-in-law, | 在垃圾场发现他的尸体 还有屠库妹夫 |
[03:12] | A.K.A. Gonzo. | 绰号怪诞 |
[03:14] | Gonzo, this rocket scientist,was moving No Doze’s body, | 怪诞 这个万事通 正在处理”不瞌睡”的尸体 |
[03:19] | Either hiding it there or pulling it out, still not sure, | 还不确定他是扔到那里还是从那里往外运 |
[03:21] | When he got his arm crushed clean off. | 他的胳膊被砸烂了 |
[03:25] | Anyone wanna see the photos,they’re on my Web site. Hilarious. | 想看那些照片的 我网站上有 很有趣 |
[03:28] | Anyway. The upshot is, | 总之 结果就是 |
[03:30] | We got us a nice,big, juicy, bloody fingerprint, | 我们得到一个漂亮 大号 多汁 血淋淋的指纹 |
[03:36] | Which belongs to senor Tuco. | 指纹的主人是屠库 |
[03:40] | Christmas came early to the Schrader household. | 我们的圣诞节提前到来了 |
[03:43] | That is, provided we find this guy. | 不过我们得先找到这家伙 |
[03:47] | So to all present, | 在座的各位 |
[03:49] | I ask you, you wanna find this guy? | 你们想找到这家伙吗 |
[03:53] | What the hell was that? Jesus. | 你们刚刚说什么 |
[03:56] | Wanna try that again? | 要再来一次吗 |
[03:58] | Do you want to find this guy? | 你们想找到这家伙吗 |
[04:01] | Are we going to find this guy? | 我们会找到这家伙吗 |
[04:04] | Louder, damn it! | 大声点 该死 |
[04:06] | – Give me a hell, yeah! – Hell, yeah! | -大家一起哦耶 -哦耶 |
[04:17] | They ain’t gonna find him. | 他们找不到他的 |
[04:19] | Guy’s in Mexico by now. | 那家伙正在墨西哥呢 |
[04:22] | Appearances, Gomie.It’s all about appearances. | 面子 格米 这都是为了面子 |
[04:27] | Listen,I gotta take some personal time. | 听着 我有点私事要处理 |
[04:29] | Now, in the middle of a manhunt? | 现在吗 追捕正进行着呢 |
[04:32] | Skyler called last night.It’s Walt.He’s missing. | 斯凯勒昨晚打电话 说沃尔特不见了 |
[04:36] | Just disappeared from the house,and no one’s heard from him since. | 突然从家里消失 之后便杳无音信 |
[04:39] | Damn. You don’t think he… | 该死 你不会认为他 |
[04:44] | – Holler if you need me. – Thanks a lot, man. Appreciate that. | -有事叫我 -谢谢 感激不尽 |
[06:01] | This is the most recent photo.We haven’t taken many lately, so… | 这是最近的一张 很久没拍照片了 所以 |
[06:06] | But that’s what he looks like now. | 现在还是那个样子 |
[06:10] | Without the hair. | 只不过没有头发 |
[06:13] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[06:17] | Hey, Tim. Really appreciate you sparing us your day off. | 提姆 感谢你放假时间还过来 |
[06:20] | No worries. Happy to help. | 没关系 很乐意帮忙 |
[06:23] | Yeah, this is helpful. Good. | 这个很有帮助 很好 |
[06:25] | – What about height and weight? – Five eleven… | -身高体重呢 -五尺十一寸 |
[06:28] | Most recently, about 170. | 最近称170磅 |
[06:30] | 165. That’s what I weigh. | 我体重是165磅 |
[06:35] | I guess… | 我猜 |
[06:36] | – He weighs a little less. – That’s fine. That’s close enough. | -他会轻一点 -没关系 差不多 |
[06:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:41] | What about other distinguishing features? | 还有其他什么特征码 |
[06:44] | Tattoos or moles or scars? | 纹身 痣或者伤疤 |
[06:46] | – Anything that might help us… – Tattoos? | -任何信息都有帮助 -纹身 |
[06:49] | Not really. | 没有 |
[06:52] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[06:54] | – Is that the list of medications? – Yes. I wrote them all down. | -那是他用药的清单吗 -是的 我都写下来了 |
[06:56] | And there’s no drug interactions.None that are listed. | 没有药物的相互反应 单子上的没有 |
[07:00] | I called his doctor, so, no. | 我打过电话给他医生 没有的 |
[07:03] | Has he been depressed? | 他最近抑郁吗 |
[07:09] | He’s been withdrawn lately.A little withdrawn. | 他最近有点孤僻 一点点 |
[07:18] | Last night, he was… | 昨晚 他 |
[07:20] | Agitated. | 烦躁 |
[07:21] | Agitated. | 烦躁 |
[07:22] | Yeah. When he came home last night,he was… | 是的 昨晚他回来的时候 他 |
[07:25] | Agitated, upset. | 烦躁 不高兴 |
[07:27] | Upset in general? Or upset because of something particular? | 周期性不高兴 还是因为什么事情不高兴 |
[07:35] | When I asked him what was wrong,he said… | 我问他出什么事 他说 |
[07:41] | “I don’t know where to begin.” | 我不知道从何开始 |
[07:44] | Then he just walked out of the bathroom… | 然后他就走出了浴室 |
[07:46] | I was in the tub. Taking a bath. | 我当时在浴缸洗澡呢 |
[07:48] | And when I came out about ten minutes later, he was gone. | 我十分钟之后出来时 他就不见了 |
[07:53] | Nothing else missing? | 丢什么东西没 |
[07:55] | His keys, wallet, cell phone.Just what was on him. | 他的钥匙 钱包 手机 就这些随身物品 |
[08:01] | What about the phone call? | 那个电话呢 |
[08:06] | I’m looking into it. | 我正查呢 |
[08:08] | What phone call? | 什么电话 |
[08:10] | Walt’s cell phone rang.He pulled it out, | 沃尔特电话响过 他拿出来 |
[08:14] | Looked at it, and didn’t answer it. | 看了一下 但是没有接 |
[08:16] | But then, a short time after,he wandered out of the bathroom. | 之后一会儿他便出了浴室 |
[08:20] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[08:22] | Couldn’t that be… | 那个会不会是 |
[08:24] | Important, right? | 重要线索 对吗 |
[08:30] | Anything else you can think of? | 你还记得什么事情 |
[08:32] | Anything else. | 其他事情 |
[08:34] | I called the credit card providers, | 我打电话给信用卡提供商 |
[08:37] | And there’s no report of any recent activity. | 最近没有使用记录 |
[08:43] | Let’s see…I checked with every hospital within 50 miles. | 我查问了方圆50里之内的每家医院 |
[08:46] | Every police station. Every morgue. | 每个警局 每个停尸房 |
[08:49] | So, no, I really don’t…I don’t have anything else. | 没有 没有其他什么信息了 |
[08:52] | I was actually hoping that you had something else, | 我倒希望你们有其他什么信息 |
[08:55] | Being that you’re the expert. | 毕竟你们是专业的 |
[09:03] | – I’m sorry. – No worries. | -对不起 -别担心 |
[09:05] | I think this is good enough to start. | 这是个很好的开端 |
[09:08] | Gives us plenty to work on. | 我们有许多工作要做 |
[09:11] | – Mrs.Hartwell – Thank you. | -哈特维尔夫人 -谢谢 |
[09:14] | – Walter. – Thank you | -沃尔特 -谢谢 |
[09:27] | So that cell phone call she’s talking about? I ran it. | 她提到的那个电话 我查过了 |
[09:30] | – And? – Never happened. No record of it. | -然后呢 -根本就没有打过 没有记录 |
[09:33] | – Second cell phone. – Yeah. I’m thinking… | -他还有一部电话 -是的 我也这么想 |
[11:15] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[11:20] | Out! | 出来 |
[11:22] | Get away from me! | 放开我 |
[11:26] | Settle down, bitch! | 安静点 疯狗 |
[11:29] | You gonna shoot me? | 你要开枪打我吗 |
[11:31] | Shoot me in here! | 放马过来吧 |
[11:33] | I hope I bleed like a mother, too! | 我倒是希望放点血啊 |
[11:36] | That way, you have to clean it up! | 那样的话 你就有得打扫了 |
[11:42] | It’s your ride, retard.I ain’t gotta clean jack. Now get out! | 弱智 这是你的车 我才不用收拾 出来 |
[11:56] | Get up! | 起来 |
[11:58] | Get up. | 起来 |
[12:10] | Don’t do this, Tuco. | 屠库 不要这样 |
[13:38] | No more posters? | 没有寻人启事了 |
[13:41] | Walter Junior’s making more. | 小沃尔特正在做呢 |
[13:47] | Thank you, Marie. | 玛丽 谢谢你 |
[13:53] | I don’t think he’ll hurt himself. | 我不认为他会自杀 |
[13:56] | I mean, he just doesn’t strike me as the type. | 印象中他不是这样的人 |
[13:59] | He’ll turn up. | 他会回头的 |
[14:11] | Okay, the whole tiara thing… | 好吧 整个头冠这件事 |
[14:14] | I just find it bewildering that… | 我觉得有些令人费解 |
[14:17] | You didn’t believe that… | 你竟然不相信 |
[14:22] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[15:57] | Empty your pockets. | 兜儿里东西都掏出来 |
[16:28] | Thought your name was Heisenberg, | 我还以为你叫海森堡呢 |
[16:30] | “Walter Hartwell White.” | 沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特 |
[16:33] | Heisenberg is kind of a pseudonym. | 海森堡是个假名 |
[16:39] | A business name. | 交易用的名字 |
[16:54] | I like doing business with a family man. | 我就喜欢跟有家室的人做交易 |
[16:58] | There’s always a lot of collateral. | 总会有许多抵押品 |
[17:36] | Answer me one thing. | 回答我一个问题 |
[17:41] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[17:44] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的 当然可以 |
[17:57] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[18:08] | DEA… | 缉毒局 |
[18:12] | Hit my place of business this morning. | 今早抄了我的老窝 |
[18:14] | About a hundred cops looking for me. | 一百来个条子来抓我 |
[18:18] | You two haven’t been talking, right? | 你们俩还没去谈过话吧 |
[18:25] | Picked up my whole crew,top to bottom. | 我从上到下的兄弟都被抓了 |
[18:28] | Everybody except Gonzo. | 除了怪诞 |
[18:32] | That’s weird, right? | 很奇怪吧 |
[18:34] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[18:36] | Don’t you think that that’s weird? | 你们不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[18:38] | That’s weird. Yes. | 没错 很奇怪 |
[18:40] | Unusual. | 不正常 |
[18:43] | Unusual. | 不正常 |
[18:45] | Last two days, | 前两天 |
[18:48] | I couldn’t get Gonzo on the phone. | 我电话联系不到怪诞 |
[18:52] | He’s been acting all pouty on account of No Doze. | 因为”不瞌睡”他一直很易怒 |
[18:57] | Explain to me, | 解释一下 |
[18:59] | How is it my fault | 现在那个混蛋不知所踪 |
[19:01] | That that little bitch did not know his place? | 这是我的错吗 |
[19:11] | I saw this coming. | 我早就料到 |
[19:14] | I can see the future, you know? | 我可以预测未来 |
[19:17] | It’s this gift that I have | 我有个天赋 |
[19:19] | Deep inside my head. | 就是过目不忘 |
[19:24] | I knew last night they were going to come and try and bust me. | 昨晚我就知道他们会来抓我 |
[19:26] | Gonzo…He went and snitched to the cops! | 怪诞 他给条子通风报信了 |
[19:33] | That lousy son of a bitch! | 那个无耻的混球 |
[19:36] | I trusted him like a brother! | 我如兄弟一般信任他 |
[19:39] | I was good to him!I was good! | 我待他不薄 不薄啊 |
[19:43] | I see Gonzo, I’m going to cut him, | 看到他 我非剁了他不可 |
[19:45] | I’m going to skin him, | 扒了他的皮 |
[19:46] | And I’m going to stuff his hide for a heavy bag, | 把他装进袋子里天天打 |
[19:50] | And every time I hit him, | 每打他一次 |
[19:52] | It’s going to be like a lesson to myself! | 我就吸取一次教训 |
[19:54] | You never,never trust the people that you love! | 永远不要相信你爱的人 |
[20:04] | So, you plan to ice Gonzo, | 你打算干掉怪诞 |
[20:09] | Like, future tense? | 在不久的将来 |
[20:12] | What? | 什么 |
[20:13] | You’re saying… | 你在说 |
[20:16] | You’re saying that… | 你在说 |
[20:18] | Gonzo is currently… | 目前怪诞 |
[20:22] | Operating as a police informant,as far as you know? | 据你所知 他是警方的线人 |
[20:28] | I’m very sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[20:32] | That’s disappointing. | 太令人失望了 |
[20:35] | – I’d waste him, too, yo. – Shut up. | -要是我 我也会废了他的 -闭嘴 |
[20:41] | They’re out there looking for me right now. | 条子正满世界找我呢 |
[20:43] | They got ghetto birds and black ops. | 他们动用了警用直升机还有特别行动小组 |
[20:46] | I need to get high. | 我得来点刺激的 |
[20:49] | I need to get good and high. | 好好的爽一下 |
[20:56] | What’s with this gak? It smells like headcheese. | 这是什么玩意 闻起来想猪头冻 |
[20:59] | It’s killer. | 这是猛料 |
[21:03] | Yeah, seriously. | 是的 说真的 |
[21:08] | So, I was thinking last night. | 昨晚我考虑了一下 |
[21:12] | I came up with this great idea. | 想出了这个绝妙的主意 |
[21:16] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[21:18] | Mexico? | 墨西哥 |
[21:20] | We’ll disappear way out in the jungle. | 我们消失在茫茫的丛林之中 |
[21:23] | We’ll set you up in a superlab. | 给你们配备一个超级实验室 |
[21:25] | We’ll do nothing but cook 24-7. | 一刻不停地制毒 |
[21:27] | And no federales are going to mess with us, | 联邦警察可管不了我们 |
[21:29] | Because I got my people there. | 因为那里有我的人 |
[21:32] | Connections. | 关系 |
[21:35] | We’re going to make | 我们将会 |
[21:36] | beaucoup bucks, Heisenberg. | 大赚特赚 海森堡 |
[21:41] | I have a wife and family. | 我有妻子和家庭 |
[21:45] | So what? You’ll get another one. | 那又怎样 再找一个 |
[21:47] | I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, | 我不想让你误会 |
[21:49] | But I can’t just… | 但是我不能 |
[21:51] | Uproot my life like that. | 就这么毁了我的家庭 |
[21:54] | Yeah, man.I mean, me, neither. | 是的 我也不能 |
[21:59] | Who’s talking to you? | 谁问你话了吗 |
[22:05] | You need me, man, | 你需要我 |
[22:07] | ’cause I cooked that scante in your hands. | 你手里那个猛料可是我做出来的 |
[22:15] | I’ll tell you something, yo. | 老实跟你说吧 |
[22:17] | You never tried nothing like it. | 你肯定没尝过这种货 |
[22:20] | Stink or no stink, | 无论气味如何 |
[22:22] | One bump, | 一口下去 |
[22:24] | You’ll be flying high for days. | 接下来的几天你都飘飘欲仙 |
[22:29] | It’s a new product him and I been working up. | 这是我俩研制出来的新品 |
[22:33] | Careful when you hit it. | 嗑的时候悠着点 |
[22:35] | It kicks like a 12-gauge when it comes on. | 劲儿上来跟开12-guage一样爽[12-guage 一种12毫米重机枪] |
[22:41] | It’s got a secret ingredient. | 这可是独家配料 |
[22:46] | What secret ingredient? | 什么独家配料 |
[22:48] | Chili powder. | 辣椒粉 |
[22:57] | I hate chili powder. | 我讨厌辣椒粉 |
[23:03] | This blue magic, this is money. | 这个蓝精灵 这才值钱 |
[23:08] | You keep cooking this, Heisenberg. | 海森堡 你继续制这个 |
[23:15] | We’re going to rewrite history with this. | 我们就用这个改写历史吧 |
[23:22] | All right! | 好了 |
[23:23] | Time to clean the menudo out from between your ears! | 是时候干掉这个小鬼头了 省的心烦 |
[23:28] | No, I need him, Tuco. | 不 我需要他 屠库 |
[23:30] | I need him very, very badly. | 我非常非常需要他 |
[23:35] | He’s my partner. | 他是我的搭档 |
[23:37] | And if he doesn’t go, | 如果他去不了 |
[23:39] | I don’t go. | 我也不去 |
[23:43] | I’ll tell you this,my cousins are driving up here | 告诉你吧 我堂兄正开车赶过来 |
[23:46] | Right now to smuggle us back down, | 把我们偷渡过去 |
[23:48] | And they’re going to be here by sunset, | 他们天黑前就到 |
[23:49] | And you’re going to be on that truck, | 要么我们一起走 |
[23:51] | Or you’re going to be dead! | 要么你就等死吧 |
[23:55] | And you… | 你呢 |
[23:58] | You better hope they got room in the trunk. | 你最好祈祷车上还有空座 |
[24:16] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[24:18] | Louis is taking me to the train station. | 路易斯要带我去火车站 |
[24:21] | We’ll put these on. | 我们去贴这些东西 |
[24:22] | No, no, honey.No, I’ll do it. | 不用了 亲爱的 我去贴吧 |
[24:24] | He wants to help, let him help. | 他想要帮忙 就让他帮忙吧 |
[24:27] | I mean, how long has it been since you’ve slept? | 你有多久没睡觉了 |
[24:31] | Yeah, she’s right,Sky.Why don’t you lay down a while? | 她说的没错 斯凯 你去躺一下吧 |
[24:35] | For Christ sake,you got a bun in the oven. | 况且你还怀着小宝宝呢 |
[24:38] | I got my cell if you need me. | 有事你就打我的手机 |
[24:44] | Bye, sweetie.I’ll see you later. | 再见 宝贝 待会儿见 |
[24:46] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[24:51] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[24:52] | I think the very fact they haven’t found him yet… | 目前为止还没有找到他 |
[24:56] | bodes well. | 或许是个好消息 |
[24:59] | Well, I mean, if he… | 我是说 如果他 |
[25:01] | You know. | 你知道 |
[25:04] | Somebody would’ve smelled something by now. | 肯定会有人发现些什么的 |
[25:08] | There’s got to be something, | 一定还有些事情 |
[25:10] | Some detail that we haven’t picked up on. | 一些我们没有注意到的细节 |
[25:13] | What about the second cell phone? | 第二部手机有什么线索 |
[25:15] | Aw, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[25:17] | What? We can’t just ignore a potential clue, Hank. | 怎么了 任何线索都不能放过的 汉克 |
[25:22] | Okay. What are you talking about? | 好了 你们在说什么 |
[25:28] | The call you said Walt got before he disappeared, | 沃尔特失踪前接到的那个电话 |
[25:32] | There’s no record of it with the phone company. | 电话公司并没有任何记录 |
[25:35] | No incoming,no dropped calls, nothing. | 没有来电 也没有中断电话 什么都没有 |
[25:38] | But his phone rang.I heard it. | 但是他电话响了 我听到了 |
[25:40] | Well, all right.Well, then, if that’s the case, | 没错 问题就在这里 |
[25:44] | He must have a second phone. | 他肯定还有部手机 |
[25:48] | Why? What sense would there be in that? | 为什么 他要两个手机干什么 |
[25:52] | All right. Okay. I’m not here to argue with you. | 好吧 我不想跟你争执 |
[25:57] | No, Hank. You can’t just bring up “secret cell phone” | 不 汉克 你不能就提一下那个神秘电话 |
[26:00] | And then drop it. | 然后就不说了 |
[26:00] | What does it mean? | 那意味着什么 |
[26:03] | I don’t know, Sky. What do you want me to say? | 我不知道 斯凯 你想要我说什么 |
[26:06] | It means Walt has a secret. | 说明沃尔特有自己的秘密 |
[26:09] | Everyone’s got one from somebody,big or little. | 人人都有秘密 或大或小 |
[26:15] | “Everyone.” | 人人 |
[26:18] | Skyler, come on. | 拜托 斯凯勒 |
[26:18] | He kept cancer from you for weeks. | 他得癌症的消息还瞒了你很久呢 |
[26:25] | Then, let’s assume there’a second cell phone. | 好吧 假设他还有一部手机 |
[26:28] | So, what? Is he having an affair? | 怎么了 说明他有外遇了吗 |
[26:31] | Walt? Please. | 沃尔特 拜托 |
[26:38] | What about the marijuana? | 是不是他又吸大麻了 |
[26:40] | He’s not on pot anymore. | 他已经不吸那个了 |
[26:44] | Says who? Him? | 谁说的 他自己吗 |
[26:46] | Chemotherapy and marijuana go together | 化疗跟大麻如影相随 |
[26:48] | Like apple pie and Chevrolet. | 就像苹果派和雪弗莱一样 |
[26:52] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[26:54] | He’s addicted to the pot, | 他又上瘾了 |
[26:57] | And he owes his drug dealer a lot of money. | 欠了毒贩子一大笔钱 |
[27:00] | You don’t get hooked on pot like that. | 他不会这样的 |
[27:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:03] | You didn’t even know he had a second cell phone. | 你连他有两部电话都不知道 |
[27:07] | Hank,you have to question this drug dealer person. | 汉克 你得去问问那个毒贩子 |
[27:11] | He may know something. | 他或许知道些情况 |
[27:18] | Well, I’m telling you,we’re grasping at straws here. | 告诉你吧 那可是我们的救命稻草 |
[27:23] | Then grasp. | 那就抓稳了 |
[27:35] | Excuse me. Ma’am? | 打扰一下 夫人 |
[27:38] | Hi. I’m looking for Jesse.He around? | 我找杰西 他在吗 |
[27:42] | No. I’m afraid not. | 不在 |
[27:44] | – Why? – I’m sorry. Hank Schrader. | -什么事 -抱歉 我是汉克·施拉德 |
[27:47] | I’m actually hoping to talk to Jesse | 我想跟杰西谈谈 |
[27:49] | About my brother-in-law, Walter White. | 关于我姐夫沃尔特·怀特的事 |
[27:52] | He taught your son chemistry in high school. | 他是你儿子高中的化学老师 |
[27:55] | Oh, Mr. White.Yes, I remember him. | 怀特先生啊 是的 我记得他 |
[27:59] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[28:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[28:01] | It’s my understanding that he and Jesse, | 我认为他和杰西 |
[28:03] | They’ve stayed in touch. | 一直都有联系 |
[28:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:11] | Mr. White must’ve seen some potential in Jesse. | 怀特先生一定看中了杰西的一些潜质 |
[28:14] | He really tried to motivate him. | 他一直试图激励他 |
[28:17] | He was one of the few teachers who cared. | 他是为数不多关心杰西的老师之一 |
[28:19] | Yeah, Walt’s that way.He’s a good man. | 是的 沃尔特就是那样 他是个好人 |
[28:22] | I’m so sorry to hear about his illness. | 很遗憾他得了这个病 |
[28:24] | Please pass along our best wishes. | 请代我向他致以最美好的祝愿 |
[28:26] | I certainly will,as soon as he turns up. | 等他回来之后 我一定会的 |
[28:29] | He’s missing, actually. | 事实上 他失踪了 |
[28:32] | Just kind of walked off or… | 像是出走或者 |
[28:35] | Anyway, which is why I’m going around | 总之 所以我才四处打听 |
[28:37] | Trying to think of anyone who knows him, even slightly. | 认识他的人 虽然希望不大 |
[28:40] | That’s terrible. | 太糟了 |
[28:42] | Anything we can do to help? | 我们能帮上什么忙吗 |
[28:44] | Well, if you could put me in touch with your son. | 能帮我联系到你儿子吗 |
[28:47] | Like I said, we’re kind of desperate for leads. | 我说过了 实在没有什么线索了 |
[28:51] | Jesse’s not answering either phone number I have for him, | 我给杰西打电话 他都没接 |
[28:53] | And no one seems to be home at his house. | 也没有人见到他在家里 |
[28:55] | And why do you think my son and Mr. White would be in touch? | 你凭什么认为我儿子和怀特先生有联系 |
[29:00] | I don’t necessarily. I just… | 我也不确定 只是 |
[29:03] | – Are you with the police? – No, ma’am. Not at all. | -你是警察吗 -不 女士 我不是 |
[29:09] | I’m with the Drug Enforcement Administration. | 我是缉毒局的 |
[29:13] | Oh, my God.Is my son in trouble? | 天呐 我儿子惹什么事了吗 |
[29:16] | I have absolutely no reason to think that, no. | 我不认为这样 |
[29:19] | Do I need to get a lawyer? | 我需要请个律师吗 |
[29:21] | You know, you don’t seem very forthright about this, | 你对这件事有点支支吾吾的 |
[29:24] | Coming here and asking questions about my son… | 过来就问这问那的 |
[29:26] | Mrs. Pinkman, I swear to you, | 平克曼女士 我向你发誓 |
[29:28] | I’m not here on official capacity. | 我不是代表官方来这里 |
[29:30] | I do not care what your son may or may not have done wrong. | 我不在乎你儿子是否做了什么坏事 |
[29:34] | I just want to find my brother-in-law. | 我只想找到我姐夫 |
[29:36] | His wife is worried sick, | 他妻子担心死了 |
[29:38] | And she’s got a baby on the way. | 而且正怀着身孕 |
[29:42] | I’m sorry.I would like to help you, | 抱歉 我很想帮你 |
[29:45] | But I have not seen my son in over a month. | 但我有一个多月没见着我儿子了 |
[29:47] | I don’t expect to see him anytime soon. | 最近估计他也不会出现了 |
[29:52] | Well, thanks for your time. | 感谢您的配合 |
[30:00] | If you could tell me one more thing. | 还有一个问题 |
[30:02] | Is Jesse still driving the, uh, | 据你所知 |
[30:05] | ’89 Chevy Monte Carlo,as far as you know? | 杰西的车子是不是89款的雪佛兰蒙特卡洛 |
[30:08] | If he had spent half as much time and money on his education | 如果他能花一半时间和精力在学习上 |
[30:12] | As he has on that ridiculous bouncing car… | 而不是捣鼓那辆无聊的弹簧车 |
[30:18] | Lowrider, huh? | 低底盘的 |
[30:23] | Nah, nothing yet. Listen,do me a solid and check out a… | 还没消息呢 听着 帮我查一下 |
[30:26] | ’89 Chevy Monte Carlo | 一款89款雪佛兰蒙特卡洛 |
[30:28] | Registered to a one Jesse Pinkman. | 注册在杰西·平克曼名下 |
[30:33] | Specifically? I want to know if the car’s got LoJack. | 尤其注意一下有没有装防盗追踪系统 |
[30:36] | It’s one of those jackoff lowriders. | 是那种强力型低底盘的车子 |
[30:39] | It’s got a good shot that there is. | 很有可能装了 |
[30:40] | If so, can you go ahead and get me a fix on it? Thanks, buddy. | 如果有的话 立马帮我进行追踪 谢啦 |
[31:10] | Chili powder. | 辣椒粉 |
[31:13] | Did I not already tell you how moronic that was? | 我难道没告诉你那有多么低能吗 |
[31:17] | Whatever, man. | 无所谓了 |
[31:18] | At least I tried something. | 至少我尝试了 |
[31:20] | It almost worked, too. | 差点就成功了 |
[31:22] | How’s about you leaving my gun? | 你还落下了我的枪呢 |
[31:25] | First you boost it, then you leave it in your house. | 先是偷走了 然后又落在自己屋子里 |
[31:29] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[31:31] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么会知道 |
[31:34] | You were chauffeuring Tuco to my doorstep? | 你要带着屠库来我这里 |
[31:37] | Well, at least he wants you alive. | 至少他要留你的活口 |
[32:15] | Hey, I don’t get it. | 我不明白了 |
[32:16] | If Tuco didn’t kill Gonzo,then who did? | 屠库没有杀死怪诞 那是谁干的呢 |
[32:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:26] | Does it really matter? | 这个很重要吗 |
[32:27] | If he finds out that Gonzo is dead | 如果他发现怪诞已经死了 |
[32:30] | And not a police informant, | 并且他不是警方的线人 |
[32:32] | Who does he automatically blame? | 他会怪罪谁呢 |
[32:34] | Us. | 我们 |
[32:39] | We need a plan. | 我们得计划一下 |
[32:42] | Think, think. | 好好想想 |
[32:44] | Let’s just bum-rush him, man. | 我们偷袭他吧 |
[32:46] | You know, you crack him over the head with something, | 你拿东西砸他的脑袋 |
[32:48] | And I’ll go for his gun. | 我去抢枪 |
[32:55] | “Crack him over the head with something”? | 拿东西砸他脑袋 |
[33:01] | And you got the C-bomb, man. | 反正你得了癌症 |
[33:04] | You’re as good as checked out already. | 早晚都是死 |
[33:06] | You should be, like,all sacrificial, | 你应该像个烈士一样 |
[33:09] | Jumping on a grenade, yo. | 扑向手榴弹 |
[33:14] | Oh, so my life is not the priority here, | 就是说我的命不再重要了 |
[33:17] | Because I’m going to be dead soon anyway. | 因为我离死不远了 |
[33:20] | That’s your point? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[33:52] | We got to get him to take this. | 我们得让他尝尝这个 |
[33:55] | He don’t much like the taste of chili P. | 他不喜欢辣椒粉的味道 |
[33:57] | That much has been established. | 这点他已经明确说明了 |
[33:59] | So unless you can convince him to booty bump… | 除非你能说服他塞进屁眼里 |
[34:08] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[34:09] | We’ve got a long ride ahead of us. | 还有很长的路要赶呢 |
[34:29] | Go and sit. | 去坐下吧 |
[34:31] | You’re looking a little weak, Heisenberg. | 你看起来有点虚 海森堡 |
[34:32] | I don’t want you to go belly up before we get there. | 我可不想还没到那儿你就挂了 |
[35:15] | Take it easy, Tio. | 别着急 迪奥 |
[35:17] | I will feed you. I eat first. | 我先吃 然后喂你 |
[35:19] | That’s the deal. | 说好了的 |
[35:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:39] | I get it, I get it, I get it. | 我明白了 明白了 |
[35:42] | You greedy old bastard. | 你这个贪婪的老混球 |
[35:45] | I tell you, Heisenberg… | 告诉你吧 海森堡 |
[35:49] | Old people. | 老人 |
[35:52] | You feed them, huh? | 你喂养他们 |
[35:54] | You put them in a really nice crib in the country, | 即使把他们放在乡下的粮仓里 |
[35:57] | And yet they gotta steal the food off your plate. | 他们还是会从你盘子里偷吃的 |
[36:00] | You better eat every bite of that. | 你最好都吃完了 |
[36:27] | What did you do that for? | 你搞什么 |
[36:30] | God! | 天呐 |
[37:17] | Look. Lookit. | 看啊 |
[37:18] | There’s nothing left. | 一点都不剩 |
[37:46] | What? | 怎么 |
[37:48] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[37:58] | Don’t even tell me that you’re hungry. | 别告诉我你饿了 |
[38:01] | Don’t go there. | 别给我来这一套 |
[38:16] | Are you mad-dogging them, Tio? | 你在向他们示威吗 迪奥 |
[38:20] | What, you don’t like them? | 你不喜欢他们吗 |
[38:25] | One ding. That means “yes.” | 一声响 是肯定的回答 |
[38:28] | Tio don’t like you. | 迪奥不喜欢你们 |
[38:34] | Why don’t you like them, Tio? | 迪奥 你为什么不喜欢他们 |
[38:40] | You don’t trust them? | 你不信任他们 |
[38:49] | Why don’t you trust them, Tio? | 为什么不信任他们呢 迪奥 |
[38:51] | Tuco, come on.I mean, he’s… | 屠库 拜托 我是说 他 |
[38:55] | There’s clearly some dementia.He’s not lucid. | 他明显是个痴呆 脑子不好使 |
[39:12] | Did they do something to you, Tio? | 他们对你做什么了吗 |
[39:17] | Something that you don’t like? | 你不喜欢的事情 |
[39:26] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做什么了 |
[39:28] | What did you do to my Tio? | 你们对我的迪奥做什么了 |
[39:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:32] | Bullshit! My Tio does not lie! | 放屁 我的迪奥不会撒谎的 |
[39:35] | I don’t know. I swear.I don’t know. | 我不知道 我发誓 我不知道 |
[39:38] | Maybe, I did change the channel on his TV, but… | 或许 我确实换了频道 但是 |
[39:42] | That’s it.While you were cooking,he was watching one of those… | 就这样 你做饭时 他正看电视呢 |
[39:46] | Those “telenovels” with all those ripe honeys on it? | 那个电视小说上有许多美女 |
[39:50] | He was really into it. I told you not to change the channel, man! | 他看得很起劲 我告诉你不要换台的 |
[39:52] | Dude needs his eye candy. That’s it. | 老家伙要过个眼瘾 就这样 |
[40:03] | Is that it, Tio? | 是这样吗 迪奥 |
[40:06] | Is that it, Tio? | 是这样吗 迪奥 |
[40:10] | Did they change your mamitas? | 是不是他们换走了你的美女 |
[40:20] | What are you telling me, Tio? | 你想说什么 迪奥 |
[40:25] | Are they punking me? | 他们是不是在耍我 |
[40:44] | No, man. | 不要 |
[40:48] | Come here! | 过来 |
[41:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[41:23] | Please, no! | 不要 |
[41:24] | Please, no! No, God! I don’t want to die! | 求你了 不要 我不想死 |
[41:28] | Tell me what you did, Walter! | 沃尔特 你们到底做什么了 |
[41:30] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[41:32] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[41:36] | Tell me what you did! | 你们做什么了 |
[41:43] | We tried to poison you. | 我们想给你下毒 |
[41:47] | We tried to poison you, | 我们想给你下毒 |
[41:51] | Because you’re an insane, | 因为你是个疯子 |
[41:53] | Degenerate piece of filth, | 一陀大便 |
[41:55] | And you deserve to die. | 死不足惜 |
[42:40] | Who’s the bitch now? | 现在谁是二货啊 |
[43:03] | Let him bleed. | 让他流血至死吧 |
[43:23] | The keys! | 钥匙呢 |
[43:28] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[43:32] | The cousins? | 他兄弟 |
[44:31] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[44:43] | Jesse Pinkman. | 杰西·平克曼 |
[44:47] | You’re a hard man to find. | 你还真的难找啊 |
[44:57] | Aw, shit. | 该死 |
[45:11] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[46:15] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[46:29] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[46:35] | – Hank. – Who? | -汉克 -谁 |
[46:37] | – Hank. – What? | -汉克 -什么 |
[46:40] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天呐 -什么 |
[46:42] | – Oh, my God. – Stay. What are you doing? | -天呐 -待着 你要干什么 |