Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] In closing, I can tell you we take this very seriously. 最后 我要说的是我们会严肃处理此事
[00:07] APD as well as the DEA. 无论是本地警方还是药品管理局
[00:09] Stopping the manufacture and sale of methamphetamines 阻止冰毒的生产和销售
[00:12] Remains one of our highest priorities. 仍是当务之急
[00:14] And the theft of lab equipment from your school 贵校失窃的实验室仪器
[00:16] Is also receiving our highest attention. 也将是我们的工作重心
[00:18] Rest assured, no stone will go unturned 请放心 我们会不遗余力地
[00:21] In our search for the person or persons responsible for this. 寻找这些事情的相关负责人员
[00:24] If you have any questions, now would be the time. 如果你们还有什么疑问 现在就提出来
[00:27] You’re talking like you haven’t caught anybody yet. 你说话的口气好像你们还没有抓到人
[00:31] What about the janitor that was dealing drugs at the school? 那个在学校里交易毒品的看门人呢
[00:33] There is no indication that this individual was selling drugs. 没有任何迹象表明此人在出售毒品
[00:37] He was arrested for having 他被捕的原因是
[00:38] a small amount of marijuana in his car. 在其车中找到少量大麻
[00:41] Not in the school. 并不是在学校里
[00:43] And he’s since been fired. 而且他因此被开除了
[00:44] I heard he had a record. 我听说他有前科
[00:46] I’d like to know how he got a job here in the first place. 我想知道当初他是怎么会被聘用
[00:48] Exactly. Why wasn’t there a background check? 没错 为什么没有调查背景
[00:50] There was one. 有过
[00:51] We’re currently reviewing our hiring policies. 我们正在复查聘用政策
[00:55] You better be doing more than that. 你们还要做得更好
[00:56] He was arrested in front of my daughter. 那人是在我女儿面前被逮捕的
[00:59] This guy was stealing the lab equipment, right? 那个人在偷实验室仪器 对吗
[01:01] That’s not our thinking at this time. 现在 我们并不这么认为
[01:03] We are looking at others who also had access, 而是在寻找同样能有接触途径的人
[01:05] But not limited to the maintenance staff. 但不局限于维修职工
[01:07] Are you saying there was a break-in? 你是说有人非法闯入吗
[01:08] Do we know exactly when this happened? 我们知道具体发生时间吗
[01:10] I mean, could it have been during school hours? 我想知道 是不是在上课时间
[01:13] We haven’t been able to establish a date or time, 我们无法确定具体日期和时间
[01:15] But there is no sign of breaking or entering. 不过没有任何闯入的迹象
[01:17] So…whoever took it had a key? 那么 那个人有钥匙
[01:20] We’re talking inside job? 我们说的是监守自盗
[01:22] Someone who’s still at the school? 是学校内部人员吗
[01:24] At this time I’m not able to discuss the details with you, 目前 我无法跟你讨论细节问题
[01:26] But we can tell you is that 但是我可以告诉你的是
[01:28] We have some very good people 我们有一批优秀的探员
[01:29] working very hard on this case. 在调查这个案子
[01:31] I’m sorry, officer. But that sounds like double-talk. 对不起 长官 你的回答太含糊其词
[01:34] We’re trying to protect our children. 我们在试图保护我们的孩子
[01:35] You have to level with us. 你们要和我们在同一条战线
[01:37] Really, we are giving you all the information we have. 实际上 我们提供了手头所有的信息
[01:40] You know what I’d like to see in this school? 你知道我喜欢怎样的学校吗
[01:42] Drug never does. 没有毒品
[01:43] Yeah, dogs, and metal detectors, 没错 不能有缉毒犬 金属探测器
[01:45] And locker searches, and strip searches. 还有不能搜查储物柜和连环漫画
[01:48] Our district has strict policies… 我们区有严格的政策
[01:49] I heard about this school in Canada. 我在加拿大时听说一家学校
[01:51] They arrested one of their groundskeepers with drugs. 逮捕了一位携带毒品的场地管理员
[01:54] And the next day they found out over 第二天发现
[01:56] Half of the students were high on LSD. 超过半数的学生服过大量迷幻药
[01:58] LSD? When were you gonna tell us about the LSD? 迷幻药 你打算什么时候告诉我们迷幻药的事情
[02:01] No. please. No one said anything about LSD. 没有 没人说迷幻药
[02:08] What about the equipment that was stolen? 被偷的仪器怎么样
[02:11] The equipment was taken from our chemistry department. 仪器是从我们的化学实验室被偷
[02:14] And I would like someone to give us some specifics. 我希望有人能说下详细情况
[02:19] Walt? 沃尔特
[02:22] Yeah. 我在
[02:24] Mr. White is currently on medical leave. 怀特先生正在休病假
[02:28] But as he’s chair of the science department, 但是他负责科学部的事务
[02:30] He’s made a very special effort to be with us here. 他作出了很多特殊贡献
[02:34] And I’d like to take a moment to thank him for that. 首先我要感谢他
[02:45] Could you please tell us more 您能不能跟我们说下
[02:47] About the equipment that was taken? 被偷的实验仪器情况吗
[02:50] – Please. – Yes. – 有请 – 好的
[02:55] And thank you. 谢谢大家
[03:01] The inventory list for the missing lab wares are as follows: 失窃的实验仪器详细清单如下
[03:04] One 5,000 milliliter round bottom boiling flask, 一个5升的圆底烧瓶
[03:10] One kjeldahl-style recovery flask, 800 milliliters, 一个800毫升的凯氏冷却瓶
[03:15] Two full-face respirators, 两个蒙面防毒面具
[03:18] Some sep funnels, 一些分离漏斗
[03:19] A sill head with a thermometer holder… 一个带温度计固定夹的底座
[03:29] Ow, my knee. 我的膝盖
[03:34] Where… did that come from? 哪里来的感觉
[03:37] And why was it so damn good? 为什么TMD这么爽
[03:42] Because it was illegal. 因为这是非法行为
[04:23] The basement. 地下室
[04:25] Unfinished, of course. 当然还没有修好
[04:26] But just look at all this space. 但是看下这些空间
[04:28] You gotta think rec room, media room. 你可以把这里想成是娱乐室 媒体室
[04:31] Just imagine all the things you could do down here. 想象一下你能在这里做的所有事情
[04:35] Now remember, you’re buying for this fantastic neigorhood. 请记住 你们是因为优美的环境才买这个房子
[04:38] Big lawns and shade tress. 大片草坪 大树成荫
[04:41] Walking distance to the country club. 离乡村俱乐部只有步行的距离
[04:49] What happened there? 这里是怎么回事
[04:52] Bit of a fixer, but this house has great bones. 小修了一下 不过这幢房子框架很好
[05:01] You know what? We’re zeroing in. I’ve got another listing, 看完这个 我还有很多
[05:04] Brand-new, right around the corner. 在那边的角落还有全新的
[05:07] Hi. 你好
[05:08] Hi. 你好
[05:09] It’s by appointment only. 需要提前预约的
[05:12] I’m here to see the owner. 我来看房东的
[05:15] He’s in the… 他在
[05:18] Recreational vehicle. 休养车里
[05:25] Yo, it’s appointment only! 请提前预约
[05:40] How you feeling? 你感觉如何
[05:45] About as good as you look. 和你看到的一样好
[05:47] Jeez, you look like… Lex Luthor. 天哪 你看上去像莱克斯·卢瑟[超人的女友]
[05:52] Listen, I visited you in the hospital, but you were asleep. 我到医院看望过你 不过你在昏迷
[05:55] Yeah, Skinny Pete said you wanted Tuco’s address. 没错 瘦子彼得说你想要屠库的地址
[05:58] Acting like you were all out for blood. 好像要去报复人家
[06:01] You are alive, so obviously you wised up. 你还活着 很明显你没去是明智的
[06:05] – No, I did go see him. – Bullshit. – 不 我真的去见他了 – 胡说
[06:08] Are you selling your house? 你要卖房子了吗
[06:09] I got two dudes that turned into raspberry slushie 我把两个人变成了肉泥
[06:13] And flushed down my toilet. 放厕所里冲走
[06:14] I can’t even take a proper dump in there. 我都没法打扫卫生
[06:16] The whole damn house has got to be haunted by now. 整幢该死的房子现在一定在闹鬼
[06:21] You didn’t actually go see Tuco? 你不会真的去见屠库吧
[06:25] Here. 给你
[06:29] That is seventeen-five. 一共有17500
[06:32] Your half of the 35,000. 正好是35000的一半
[06:34] Plus there’s an extra 15 in there. It’s all yours. 另外还有15000 也都归你了
[06:37] You’ve earned it. 是你赚来了
[06:39] You got this money from Tuco. 你从屠库那里拿的
[06:41] Yeah. 是的
[06:41] So Tuco gave you this is what you’re saying. 你想说的就是屠库给你钱
[06:44] – We made a deal. – You made a deal? – 我们做了个交易 – 你们做交易
[06:47] – That’s right. – Wait. – 没错 – 等等
[06:49] Why would you make a deal with that scumbag? 你为什么要和那个小人做交易
[06:53] You see what he did to me? 你看到他是怎么对我的吗
[06:54] Because I think that we can do business together. 因为我觉得我们可以合伙做生意
[06:57] We came to an understanding. 我们达成了共识
[06:59] No way, man! Okay? No understanding. 没门 知道吗 你们之间没有共识
[07:01] Take a look at the money in your hand. 看看你手上的钱
[07:03] Now just imagine making that every week. 想想每周都能赚这么多
[07:07] That’s right. 没错
[07:08] Two pounds a week. 35,000 a pound. 每周2磅 每磅卖35000
[07:12] Without even talking to me, you told… 你都没跟我打声招呼 你告诉
[07:15] This insane ass clown 这个有病的傻瓜
[07:18] Dead-eyed killer that, uh… 瞎眼的杀手
[07:20] That we would give him two pounds a week? 我们每周给他2磅
[07:24] We’ll just scale up our operation. 我们是指适当扩大我们的运营
[07:26] We’ll add a few more hours… 我们可以增加几小时
[07:27] Don’t talk to me about hours. 别跟我说时间
[07:28] What about pseudo, man? How are we gonna get that? 如果他在骗你呢 我们怎么拿到钱
[07:32] You think the meth fairy is just gonna bring it to us? 你以为冰毒小精灵会拿给我们吗
[07:36] It takes me a week to get this stuff. 我花了一周时间去弄这些原料
[07:39] I’m driving all the way out to Las Cruces. 我在拉斯·克鲁塞斯奔来跑去
[07:41] 200 miles each way to meet up with my smurfs… 来回200英里去跟马甲接头
[07:44] – Smurfs? – The dudes who go to the drugstores, – 马甲 – 去杂货店的那家伙
[07:48] And get a couple boxes at a time and sell them to me. 一次拿上几盒再卖给我
[07:51] And that’s maybe only good for, 那估计就只有
[07:52] Like, maybe a half pound worth. 大概半磅重
[07:54] See, that’s the bottleneck in your brilliant business plan. 看见了么 这就是你绝妙商业计划中的瓶颈
[07:58] All right. 好了
[07:59] Of course you would have known that 当然 你要是事先问我
[08:01] If you would have just asked me. 你早就知道了
[08:04] Well, here we are again. 嗯 我们又见面了
[08:06] Here we are. 是啊又见面了
[08:08] – Skyler, you look great. – Thank you. – 斯凯勒 你气色不错 – 谢谢
[08:10] You must be, what, six, seven months? 你这应该差不多有六 七个月了吧
[08:13] How goes it? 感觉怎样
[08:14] It’s great… 还不错
[08:16] Other than waddling to the bathroom every five minutes. 就是每五分钟就要蹒跚着去厕所
[08:20] The baby shower’s next week. It’ll be good to… 下周要开宝宝派对 所以
[08:24] It’ll be good to have a day that’s… 最好能让斯凯勒享受一次
[08:26] Just about Skyler. 属于她自己的一天
[08:28] Very nice. 挺体贴
[08:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:32] Well, Walt, I see you’ve committed to the hair loss. 沃尔特 我看你好像适应了掉发
[08:35] Yeah. 是啊
[08:37] – How do you feel? – Oh, okay. – 你感觉怎样呢? – 还行
[08:40] You know, pretty decent actually. 其实很有形象
[08:43] His color is better. You know, his energy. 他气色好多了 你看
[08:46] And he’s even more… 他体力方面也
[08:49] Physical. 好多了
[08:50] More physical? 体力方面
[08:53] Well… sexual. 呃 性方面
[08:58] Frisky, actually. 活分一些
[09:00] I mean, that’s got to be a good sign, right? 我是说 这是个好兆头吧 对吗
[09:02] Sure, I’ll take that. 当然 我也这么认为
[09:04] Right, Walt? 对吗 沃尔特
[09:06] Couldn’t that mean that the Chemo is working? 那是不是意味着化疗起作用了
[09:09] Realistically, 现实一点说呢
[09:09] It may just mean that we’ve got 可能只表明
[09:11] The anti-emetics tuned right. 止吐药的药效到了
[09:13] Truth is, until Walt’s finished this round of Chemo. 说实话 要等到沃尔特完成这一阶段的化疗
[09:16] And we look at a new PET scan, we just can’t say for sure. 再做个正子扫描 现在还不能下定论
[09:19] Isn’t there anything else we could be doing? 我们还要不要做其它什么呢
[09:21] I’ve been wondering about… 我一直再考虑关于
[09:24] Alternative medicine. 辅助药物
[09:25] I mean, Eastern Healing. 就是 中医一类的
[09:29] You know, holistic. 疗效全面一些
[09:31] Well, I can’t speak to its efficacy. 这个 我不好说它功效如何
[09:33] But as long as it doesn’t interfere with our treatment, 但是只要它不影响我们的疗法
[09:36] Anything that helps my patient have a better outlook, 一切能够带给病人希望
[09:39] A better comfort, is fine by me. 带给他们健康的东西 我都欢迎
[09:43] So you’re saying it’s all psychological. 那么你是指其实是心理作用
[09:48] It doesn’t make any real difference. 不会有什么效果
[09:50] Having a better outlook can make a tremendous difference. 只要有希望 结果也许大不相同
[09:54] But it’s also important that we manage our expectations. 调整自我的期望值也很重要
[10:18] What? 怎么
[10:24] A junkyard? 垃圾场
[10:26] Let me guess, you picked this place? 我来猜猜 是你选的地方
[10:30] What’s wrong with it? It’s private. 这里怎么了 够私密
[10:34] This is like… a non-criminal’s idea of a drug meet. 这就像… 良民想出来的交货地点
[10:38] This is like, “Oh, I saw this in a movie. Oh, look at me.” 就像 “哇 我在电影里见过 哇 看着我”
[10:41] So where do you transact your business? Enlighten me. 那么你在哪儿做交易 教教我
[10:44] I don’t know. How about Taco Cabeza? 不晓得 塔克卡贝萨餐厅怎么样
[10:47] Half the deals I’ve ever done went down at Taco Cabeza. 我有一半交易都是在那里完成的
[10:51] Nice and public. 舒服 公开
[10:53] Open 24 hours. 24小时营业
[10:55] Nobody ever gets shot at Taco Cabeza. 从没有人在那儿被捉到过
[10:59] Hell, why not the mall? 妈的 为什么不去商店街呢
[11:02] You know, wait at the gap. “Hey! It’s time for the meet.” 在过道等着 “喂 见面时间到了”
[11:05] You know, I’ll put down the flat-front khakis, 我先放下无褶卡其裤
[11:08] Head on over, grab an orange julius. 头转过去 拿一杯柳橙汁
[11:11] Skip the part where psycho lunatic Tuco 跳过疯子屠库哪个部分
[11:14] You know, comes and steals my drugs 偷了我的药
[11:16] and leaves me bleeding to death. 还把我打得血流不止
[11:28] Look, you don’t have to be here for this. 听着 你不必呆在这里
[11:31] Okay? I mean, seriously. 知道吗 我认真的
[11:33] I’m okay. 我没事
[11:37] Nah, I’m no pussy. 切 我又不是懦夫
[11:40] I’m good. 我好得很
[11:59] Mr. Clean and his boy. 洁癖先生和他的伙计
[12:03] I’m sorry that I had to tune you up. 抱歉我要先跟你们磨合一下
[12:06] Respect, ese. You gotta give it to get it. 相互尊重 你们要先付出才能得到
[12:13] Hey, what are we doing way the hell out here? 我们在这做什么
[12:15] What, they close the mall or something? 怎么 他们把购物街关了
[12:20] Heisenberg, come on, break it out. 海森堡 拜托 直截了当一点
[12:25] That’s it? That’s all you got? 就这些 你就只有这么多
[12:28] We had some production problems. 我们制作方面出了点问题
[12:31] Point five-three. 0.53磅
[12:34] I thought you was a player. 我觉得你玩了我们
[12:36] You told me two pounds. 你告诉过我两磅的
[12:38] And now you waste my time with these Chiclets? 现在你用这些口香糖似的东西浪费我时间
[12:52] Seventeen and a half.. 一万七千五
[12:54] Minus the half for wasting my time. 减掉的五百是赔我耗的时间
[12:57] Hey, come on. 拜托
[12:58] What, you’re gonna argue? 怎么你还想讨价还价
[13:00] You got something to say? 你还有什么可说吗
[13:05] You’re doing business like a couple little bitches. 你们做事就像俩小婊子
[13:09] I want all of it. 把钱给足了
[13:14] 70 grand. 七万块
[13:15] What did you say? 你说什么
[13:17] You like this product, and you want more. 你中意这批货 还想要更多
[13:20] Consider it a capital investment. 当做投资吧
[13:26] Loco bald motherfucker. 草你妈的 你个秃子
[13:33] Fifty-two and a half. 25 points vig. 五万二再加五百 二十五点的周利
[13:36] Vig? 周利
[13:39] Interest. Weekly. 利息 按周计算
[13:44] Okay. 行
[13:46] That’s… 那应该是
[13:48] $65,625 with interest. 本息一共65,625美元
[13:52] – 1.875 pounds. – No. – 1.875磅 – 不行
[13:55] 2 pounds. Next friday. 两磅 下周五拿
[13:57] And no production problems. 别给我出乱子
[14:01] Can you handle 4 pounds? 你想不想要四磅
[14:07] Listen, old man. Talk is talk. 听着 老头 说归说
[14:11] But owing me money… 要是欠我钱的话
[14:13] That’s bad. 后果很严重的
[14:37] What did you just do? 你刚刚干了什么
[14:44] 4 pounds. 四磅
[14:46] 4 pounds, as if 2 pounds wasn’t bad enough. 四磅 两磅还不够折腾啊
[14:50] We’re talking 200-300 boxes of sinus pills. 那相当于二三百盒的鼻窦炎药片
[14:54] There ain’t that many smurfs in the world. 世界上可没那么多马甲
[14:56] We’re not going to need Pseudo-ephedrine. 我们这次不用假麻黄素
[14:58] We’re going to make phenylacetone in a tube furnace, 我们要在管式炉里合成苯丙酮
[15:01] Then we’re gonna use Reductive Amination 再利用还原性氨化反应
[15:04] to yield Methamphetamine. 来生成甲基苯丙胺[即冰毒]
[15:05] 4 pounds. 四磅
[15:06] – So no Pseudo? – No Pseudo. – 不用假麻黄素 – 不用
[15:09] So you do have a plan. 你还是有个计划啊
[15:11] Yeah, Mr. White! 太好了 怀特先生
[15:14] Yeah, science! 科学真伟大
[15:15] Okay. 好了
[15:20] – What’s this? – That is a shopping list. – 这是什么 – 购物清单
[15:24] Getting some of those items may be challenging. 要搞到其中一些可能有点挑战性
[15:28] “One autotransformer, 6 liters an… “一台自耦变压器 六升的
[15:32] Hy… Hydrous Methyl… Methylamine, 水 水合甲 甲胺
[15:36] Two 35 m&m tube furnaces…” 两台35m和m的口径管式炉”
[15:39] It’s mm, millimeter. m和m是指毫米
[15:40] One 70-millimeter would be fine, 一个70毫米的最好
[15:43] But they’re hard to combine. 但是它们组合起来很难
[15:44] “40 grams Thorium Nitrate”? “40克硝酸钍”
[15:47] Yo, Mr. white, I can’t even pronounce half this shit. 喂 怀特先生 这些屁东西我读都读不清楚
[15:50] You know what? Count me out. 告诉你 我不玩了
[15:51] I’m leaving town. 我要离开镇子
[15:53] I’m moving to, like, Oregon or something… 我要搬去 俄勒冈州之类的
[15:55] Jesse, Jesse, listen to me. 杰西 杰西 听我说
[15:57] Today is the first day of the rest of your life. 今天只是你未来生活的开始
[16:02] What are you doing? 你这是干嘛
[16:03] This is the first day of the rest of your life, 这是你余生的伊始
[16:05] But what kind of life will it be? 而你的余生会是怎样的
[16:07] Will be be a life of fear, 是充满恐惧的余生
[16:09] Of “oh, no, no, no, “I can’t do this,” 尽想着”不 不 我做不了”的生活
[16:11] Of never once believing in yourself? 从不相信自己的生活吗
[16:15] – I don’t know. – Listen. – 我不知道 – 听着
[16:18] These things? 这些东西
[16:19] We need them. 我们需要它们
[16:21] And only you can get them for us. 只有你能够弄到它们
[16:29] Okay, it’s ready. There you go. 准备好了 开始吧
[16:34] Hi, baby. I’m your aunt Marie. 宝宝好 我是你玛丽姨妈
[16:39] Now, of course you already know that because 现在 你肯定已经知道我了
[16:41] When you watch this twenty years from now 因为20年后你看这录像时
[16:42] I will look exactly the same as I do now. 我还会和现在一模一样
[16:45] I know it is amazing. 我知道这挺不可思议
[16:47] I have aged shockingly well, haven’t I? 岁月对我不起作用 不是吗
[16:51] Anyway, 总之
[16:52] Welcome to your baby shower, Esmeralda! 欢迎观看你的即将庆生会 梅拉达
[16:57] Esmeralda? 梅拉达
[16:58] Esmeralda. 梅拉达
[17:00] That’s your name, and you heard it here first. 这就是你名字 你在这里第一次听到
[17:02] Now, that is your wonderful, 那是你帅气的
[17:05] Handsome older brother. 好哥哥
[17:07] Show her, older brother, your face. 给她瞧瞧 哥哥的样子
[17:11] Okay. Not right up the nose. 行了 别冲着鼻子
[17:13] Not… back to me. 别 转回来对着我
[17:15] There’s your mommy! 那是你妈妈
[17:18] Hello, mommy! 妈妈好
[17:20] And look! There you are, Esmeralda! 瞧 这就是你 梅拉达
[17:23] Wake up, baby! 醒醒吧 宝贝
[17:25] Time to party! 庆祝时间到
[17:27] Easy. 别疯了
[17:29] Believe it or not, Esmeralda, 不管你信不信 梅拉达
[17:32] Right after the party, your name was changed to Holly. 庆祝完后 你的名字要改成霍莉
[17:35] And I believe, Hank, that was around the time 而且我相信 汉克 那也是
[17:38] That we took aunt Marie to the insane asylum. 把你姨妈送进精神病院的时候
[17:40] Yeah, yeah. I dropped her off at the curb. 对 对 我把她扔在路边
[17:43] Then I married Shania Twain 然后我就和仙妮娅·特恩结婚
[17:45] And lived happily ever after. 并从此过上幸福的生活
[17:48] There’s daddy! Speak, daddy! 那是爸爸 说话呀 爸爸
[17:52] Say hello to your daughter. 跟你女儿打个招呼
[18:00] Holly, I am very proud of you, 霍莉 我非常以你为荣
[18:03] And I think about you all the time. 我无时无刻不在想着你
[18:10] Wherever you go, 无论你去哪
[18:14] Whatever you do in life, 不管你如何生活
[18:17] Always know that you have a family 永远记得你身后有一个家庭
[18:19] Who loves you very, very much. 每一位家人都爱你至深
[18:25] – Cheers. – Cheers! – 干杯 – 干杯
[18:28] Oh, my god, it’s so cute. 天呐 太漂亮了
[18:32] Oh, Carmen, it’s… oh, look. 卡门 这真是 瞧
[18:34] Look at that. It’s adorable. 看看这个 真可爱
[18:37] I love it, Carmen. Thank you. 我太喜欢了 卡门 谢谢
[18:39] You’re so welcome, honey. 太客气了 亲爱的
[18:40] Thank you. Look at the little feet. 谢谢 瞧这小脚丫
[18:47] From me. 我送的
[18:49] And Hank. 和汉克一起
[18:51] What nice wrapping paper. 这包装纸真好看
[18:53] Marie always finds the best wrapping paper. 玛丽总能找到最棒的包装纸
[18:55] I do. 当然
[18:57] Okay. 好了
[18:58] Let’s see what this is. 来看看是什么
[19:01] Exciting. 真令人兴奋
[19:12] It’s a… 这是
[19:15] A tiara. 头饰
[19:19] Marie, is this… 玛丽 这是不是
[19:22] White gold and several carats’ worth of zircons. 白金嵌着几克拉锆石
[19:26] Oh, Marie, you spent too much on this. 玛丽 你太破费了
[19:29] You shouldn’t have. You really, really shouldn’t. 你不该这样的 真的
[19:32] But it’s so… it’s really… 不过这个 真的
[19:35] It’s… sparkly. 很耀眼
[19:39] Sparkly! Like wow! Thank you. 闪闪发光 谢谢你
[19:42] Hey, listen, Walt… 沃尔特 听着
[19:44] You got anything stronger than beer? 有比啤酒烈的吗
[19:46] It’s just gor… oh, it’s great. 这是太棒了
[19:48] I love it. Thank you. 我很喜欢 谢谢你
[19:50] Thank you, sweetie, thank you. 谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢
[19:54] Sorry, man. 抱歉 伙计
[19:55] You know, after 200 presents, it just gets kind of old. 看了200份礼物之后 有点无趣
[20:02] – That’s nice stuff. – It is, isn’t it? – 真是好酒 – 可不是吗?
[20:07] I got just the thing to go with that. 我这正好有配好酒的东西
[20:15] I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking. 对不起 我刚没想到
[20:17] No, no, no, no. It’s okay. 不 不 不 没事
[20:20] You mind if I have one? 我能来一支吗
[20:22] You think it’s a good idea? 你觉得这样好吗
[20:24] Hank, I’ve already got lung cancer. 汉克 我已经得了肺癌了
[20:28] Okay. You got me there. 好吧 有道理
[20:33] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:38] Cuban. 古巴的
[20:43] I did a little favor for an FBI guy. 我帮了个联邦探员的忙
[20:48] Now, I was under the impression… 我有种感觉
[20:52] That these were illegal, hmm? 这雪茄不合法 是吧
[20:56] Yeah, well, sometimes forbidden fruit 对 可有时候
[20:59] Tastes the sweetest, doesn’t it? 禁果才最甜 不是吗
[21:06] It’s funny, isn’t it? 很可笑 不是吗
[21:08] How we draw that line. 我们怎么划定界限
[21:11] Yeah? 什么
[21:12] What line is that? 什么界限
[21:16] Well, what’s legal, what’s illegal, 就是 什么合法 什么不合法
[21:19] Cuban cigars, alcohol. 古巴雪茄 酒
[21:22] You know, if we were drinking this in 1930, 你知道 如果是在1930年喝酒
[21:26] We’d be breaking the law. 我们就违法了
[21:28] Another year, we’d be okay. 换个时间 又合法了
[21:33] Who knows what will be legal next year? 谁知道明年又有什么会变合法
[21:37] You mean like pot? 你是说像大麻
[21:42] Yeah. 对
[21:43] Like pot. Or… 像大麻 或者
[21:45] Whatever. 之类的
[21:49] Cocaine? Heroin? 可卡因 海洛因
[21:53] I’m just saying it’s arbitrary. 我就是随口一说
[21:57] Well, you ought to visit lockup. 那你该去监狱看看
[21:59] You hear a lot of guys talking like that. 那里有很多人这么说
[22:02] “hey, man, why’d you bust me with these 14 bales of ganja? 伙计 你就为14包大麻抓我啊
[22:05] “It’s all gonna be legal next year 等明年威利·纳尔逊当总统时
[22:08] When Willie Nelson be the president” 这可就不犯法了
[22:10] Shit, buddy, it doesn’t only go one way, either. 老兄 这话也能反过来说
[22:14] Sometimes there’s stuff that’s legal that shouldn’t be. 有时候 所谓合法的东西并不该合法化
[22:18] I mean, friggin’ meth used to be legal. 我是指 那混账的冰毒曾经合法
[22:22] Used to sell it over every counter 曾经在美国的任何一家
[22:24] At every pharmacy across America 药房的柜台里都有出售
[22:26] Thank god they came to their senses on that one, huh? 感谢上帝 他们知道该禁毒了
[22:32] Yeah. 对
[22:47] Nice party. 聚会很棒
[22:53] A tiara. 一个头冠
[22:55] A white gold tiara for a newborn baby. 给一个新生儿送白金头冠
[23:00] Yeah. 是啊
[23:01] You know, I think she got that at 我觉得她是在
[23:03] Gertrude Zachary produced, yes 格特鲁德·扎克瑞里买的
[23:05] I mean, that thing must have cost, like, what, 我是说 这东西肯定得
[23:07] $500 or $600. 500还是600吧
[23:14] You know what? I think I’m going to return it. 我觉得我该退掉它
[23:16] You sure? 你想好了吗
[23:18] She’s bound to find out. 她肯定会发现的
[23:20] Well, maybe I can explain to her that 也许我能跟她解释说
[23:22] We need a diaper than 比起白金的婴儿头饰
[23:24] A white gold baby tiara. 我们更需要尿布
[23:31] You know, I’ve been thinking about 我在想
[23:33] What you said Dr. Delcavoli 你对戴尔克沃利医生说的话
[23:34] About alternative medicine. 关于辅助的疗法
[23:36] No. Don’t worry. I’m not going to mention that anymore. 不 别担心 我再不会提那事了
[23:39] No. What I mean is that maybe there is something to it. 不是 我是想说 也许这可行呢
[23:44] Here. look. 看 这个
[23:46] They do this navajo sweat lodge up by farmington. 在法明顿有这种印第安人的净汗屋
[23:51] Healing ceremony. 治疗仪式
[23:53] It’s supposed to be good for your lungs. 据说对肺有好处
[23:55] I’m not saying that I believe in it, but… 不是说我真的信 只是
[23:59] You know, it might be an experience. 你看 或许有有益处
[24:04] Really? 你说真的
[24:06] You? 你
[24:08] In a sweat lodge? 去汗屋
[24:09] I was thinking about driving up on Friday, 我打算周五开车过去 周日回来
[24:12] Coming back Sunday. I mean, if you’re okay with it. 如果你同意的话
[24:15] Well, of course I’m okay with that. 我当然同意了
[24:18] Okay. 那好
[24:28] – Sweat lodge? – Yeah. – 汗屋 – 对
[24:31] I’m already sweating. Help me out. 我已经满头大汗了 来搭把手
[24:40] 70-millimeter tube furnace. Excellent. 70毫米管式炉 很好
[24:42] This is excellent. Very good work. 非常好 干得不错
[24:44] – Damn straight. – Okay. Hydrogen. – 那就对了 – 纯氧
[24:46] Electrolytically produced, yes? 电解法制备的 对吧
[24:48] Yeah, like you asked. I mean, 对 就你要的那种
[24:50] This crap wasn’t easy to get. 这破玩意儿可难找了
[24:52] It was expensive. 死贵
[24:54] Methylamine. Where’s the methylamine? 甲胺呢 甲胺在哪里
[24:56] I don’t see the methylamine. 怎么没看到甲胺
[24:58] Yeah, well, that’s where I ran into some trouble. 那个 有点儿麻烦
[25:01] What kind of trouble? 什么麻烦
[25:02] Well, half this crap I could just buy, right? 这里一半破烂是可以直接买
[25:06] But this methylamine… 但是这个甲胺
[25:09] Not so easy. 就不容易搞
[25:10] They got it locked down tight. 都在仓库里锁着呢
[25:12] But I did find some pros who will rip it off for us. 有几个行家愿意去搞
[25:16] But they want 10 grand. 他们开价1万块
[25:18] So what’s the problem? You have the money. 那有什么问题 你钱够的
[25:20] No, had. I already spent almost the whole wad. 原来是够 都差不多花光了
[25:24] I mean, I got, like, 2 grand left. 我手头剩下两千
[25:25] I told you, all this crap was expensive. 跟你说了 这些破烂贵着呢
[25:28] So these thieves, did they say where 那么 那些贼有没有说过
[25:31] They would be stealing it from? 他们打算从哪儿偷
[25:32] Yeah, a chemical supply place south of town. 城南一个化学品仓库
[25:35] They got guards and security cameras, 有警卫 监视录像
[25:37] Big ass steel doors. 高门大锁
[25:39] That’s why these dudes are charging so much. 所以他们才狮子大开口
[25:43] What? 看什么呢
[25:58] So why don’t we just steal it ourselves? 我们何不自己动手
[26:03] Yeah? 说真的
[26:05] How are we going to do that? 我们怎么动手
[26:09] With this. 用这个
[26:25] So what’s this stuff called again? 这玩意叫啥来着
[26:30] Thermite. 铝热剂
[26:32] And that will cut through a lock? 这东西能破锁吗
[26:33] Because this is supposed to be one big ass lock. 那锁头可是大家伙
[26:37] In World War II, 二战时期
[26:40] The Germans had an artillery piece, 德国人造了一门超级大炮
[26:42] It’s the biggest in the world. 它是世界上最大的炮
[26:44] Called the Gustav Gun, 称作”古斯塔夫巨炮”
[26:46] And it weighed a thousand tons. 有一千吨重
[26:49] And the Gustav was capable of firing a 7-ton shell 古斯塔夫巨炮的炮弹重7吨
[26:53] And hitting a target accurately 23 miles away. 能精确集中23英里外的目标
[26:59] I mean, you could drop bombs on it 要是用炸弹去炸
[27:01] Every day for a month without ever disabling it. 连续炸上一个月也无济于事
[27:07] But you drop a commando, 但如果派突击队
[27:10] One man, 只需一个人
[27:12] With just a bag of this… 一袋这个
[27:16] And he could melt right through 4 inches of solid steel 就能熔化4英寸的钢铁
[27:20] And destroy that gun forever. 让那门炮彻底完蛋
[27:25] Jeez! 神哪
[27:30] So yes. 所以说
[27:33] I think it will cut through any lock we’re likely to find. 什么样的锁都能破
[27:37] You’d like to return this? 你要把这个退掉
[27:38] It’s very nice, but yes. 它很漂亮 但我要退
[27:42] Well, it is from the store, isn’t it? 它是你们店的 没错吧
[27:44] Oh, yes. It’s from this store. 没错 真是本店的
[27:47] Do you happen to have a receipt? 你有发票吗
[27:49] No. I don’t. It was a gift. 没有 别人送的
[27:53] A gift. 送的
[27:54] Mr. Wilson, could you step over here, please? 威尔逊先生 麻烦过来下
[27:59] Mr. Wilson, I’d like you to watch this lady 威尔逊先生 请你看住这位女士
[28:01] While I find the police. 我去报警
[28:04] Excuse me? 你说什么
[28:05] Ma’am, this item is stolen, as I’m sure you know. 女士 这是件被盗的赃物 我相信你也了解
[28:09] Come with me, please. 请跟我来
[28:13] Oh, yes. I intend to press charges. 是的 我要起诉
[28:18] Please do. 好的
[28:21] We’ll be here. 我们在这等
[28:23] Look, I… 听我说 我
[28:25] I’ve never stolen anything in my life, all right? 我这辈子从没偷过东西
[28:29] I told you. 我说了
[28:30] That tiara was a gift. A baby shower gift. 这头饰是别人送的 新生儿派对礼物
[28:34] So who gave it to you, then? 那是谁送的呢
[28:38] I don’t think I have to tell you that. 我有权不告诉你
[28:40] You don’t have to tell me anything. 你有权什么都不告诉我
[28:42] You can talk to the police, 你跟警察讲
[28:44] And I can tell them how my daughter-in-law remembers 而我要告诉他们 我儿媳清楚地记得
[28:46] Showing this particular item to a tall blonde woman who, 她把头饰拿给一位高个金发女士看
[28:50] When her back was turned, walked right out the door with it. 可是她刚一转身 那女士就拿着它走掉了
[28:53] So there. 这就是证据
[28:54] Oh, yeah? 是嘛
[28:56] Then I can talk to the channel 3 news. 那我就对3套新闻台说去
[28:59] Yeah. I can tell them how you people, 我要告诉他们 你们这些人
[29:02] Without a shred, without a modicum of evidence, 在没有一丝一毫证据的情况下
[29:05] Illegally detained an innocent pregnant woman 非法将一名无辜孕妇拘留
[29:09] In a dank storeroom. 在黑暗的储藏室里
[29:11] – This is my office. – I feel I’m being held hostage. – 这是我的办公室 – 我认为这是绑架
[29:14] Furthermore, I’m not getting enough air back here. 而且 这里空气不够
[29:19] I don’t think I can breathe. 我喘不过气
[29:21] Oh, my God. 哦 上帝呀
[29:23] Oh, no. I’m going into labor. 哦不 我要生了
[29:26] Yes, I… 我要
[29:38] Hi. You’ve reached Marie. Do the beep thing. 你好 我是玛丽 请留言
[29:41] Marie? It’s Skyler. I just left Zachary’s. 玛丽 我是斯凯勒 我刚从扎克瑞珠宝店出来
[29:44] I need to talk to you immediately. 我要马上跟你谈谈
[29:49] Where’s the guard? He’s supposed to be coming by. 警卫呢 他该过来了
[29:53] – You think he already passed? – I don’t know. – 他是不是已经过去了 – 我不知道
[29:58] – There he is. – Yeah, I see him. – 他来了 – 我看见他了
[30:00] Wait till he passes. 等他过去
[30:02] Okay, it’s clear. 安全了
[30:12] – What the hell is this? – It’s all they had. – 这是什么玩意儿 – 店里只有这个
[30:14] Then you go to another store. 那就去别的店
[30:16] – If this is all they had, wrong place. – Just put it on. – 只有这个说明你去错店了 – 戴上
[30:19] Of course you can… 你真应该
[30:30] Okay. This is it. 成了 我们开始
[30:35] Oh, God. 老天
[30:52] – Dawm. Where… duck. Duck. – What? – 该死 躲起来 – 怎么回事
[30:58] He’s not supposed to come back. What’s he doing? 他不该回来的 他在做什么
[31:01] Oh, God. 老天
[31:05] He’s going to the crapper. 他要去茅厕
[31:07] Oh, God. 老天
[31:10] – Carry your bag. – What? What are you doing? – 背上兜子 – 什么? 你要干嘛?
[31:46] Okay, there is it. 好了 就是这
[31:49] Is this going to be loud? 声音大不大
[31:51] We’ll find out in about ten seconds. 马上就知道了
[31:55] Stand back. 往后站
[31:59] Jesus! 我的神
[32:16] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[32:22] – Where are the gallon jugs? – I don’t know. – 哪有加仑装的? – 我不知道
[32:25] – God! – What? – 天哪! – 怎么啦?
[32:27] Let’s just take this. Come on. Come on. 我们拿这个走 快点 快
[32:40] What the hell are you doing opening the door? 你开大门干什么
[32:42] How are we going to take this thing out? 不然这东西怎么出去
[33:22] 需要听译
[33:23] – How is it going to be any different? – Can I just try it? – 你开我开有什么区别? – 让我试试不行吗?
[33:26] – Fine, fine, go ahead. – Jesus. Okay. – 行 行 你去吧 – 我的神
[33:37] Yeah, baby. See? Eat it, okay? 成了宝贝儿 看看 怎么样
[33:40] I’m the king. I’m the king. 我无敌了 我无敌了
[33:46] No, no, no. That didn’t sound good. 不不不 情况不妙
[33:54] Well, this thing’s not going anywhere. 好吧 这事没戏了
[33:56] We’re not cooking in my damn driveway. I tell you that. 事先说下 可不能在我车道上制毒啊
[34:07] What part of slow it down did you not understand? 跟你说了慢点 听不懂人话吗
[34:10] You talk too much. It’s heavy, man. You got to wait for me. 你说的太多了 太重了 伙计 你得等我
[34:14] Okay. 好了
[34:15] That’s good, that’s good. Now just bring it up. 就这样 就这样 现在竖起来
[34:20] Easy, easy, easy. 慢点 慢点 慢点
[34:22] Okay. 好了
[34:23] Your real estate agent, when is she supposed to come back? 你的房产经纪人 啥时候回来
[34:26] Shit. 糟糕
[34:28] Yo, I don’t know. 我不清楚
[34:30] I’ll make damn sure she doesn’t. 我会确保她不回来
[34:35] Good call, yo. 好主意
[34:39] All right. 好吧
[35:11] Keep the temperature steady at 425 degrees. 将温度保持在425华摄氏度
[35:16] We’ll need to run it two more hours 我们需要制作两个多小时
[35:18] Try to have enough to make 4.5 Pounds. 保证有4.5磅的产量
[35:21] 4.5? Not 4? 4.5 不是4吗
[35:23] 2 pounds pays Tuco back. 2磅用来还屠库
[35:27] 4.5 pounds puts us $44,000 ahead… 4.5磅能为我们带来可观的收入
[35:31] Each. 每磅44000美元
[35:32] Right on, man. 太对了 伙计
[35:34] Right on. 对极了
[35:36] With the amount of methylamine that we got last night, 再加上昨晚我们弄来的那些甲胺
[35:38] We could make 4.5 pounds a week for… 不久的将来
[35:42] Well, for the foreseeable future. 我们每周能制出个4.5磅来
[35:45] How long is that going to be? 这要多久
[35:48] I mean in your situation. 我是说 就你目前的情况而言
[35:52] How much cash do you need? 你需要多少钱
[35:56] More. 越多越好
[36:03] Someone’s in my yard. 有人在我家院子里
[36:32] Was there, by any chance, 都在外面 随时随地都有可能进来
[36:34] Scheduled for this afternoon an open house 行程安排今天下午参观房屋
[36:37] I left them a message, man. It’s not my fault. 我有给他们留言 伙计 不是我的错
[36:40] I don’t care how you do it. Just keep 我不管你用什么方法
[36:42] Them out of here. Do you understand? 别让他们进来就行 明白了吗
[36:43] – Yeah. – Go. – 明白 – 去吧
[37:15] You know you can’t duck me forever. 你不可能永远都躲着我
[37:17] What? 怎么了
[37:18] Come on. I left you, like, 15 messages. 别装蒜了 我给你发了15条留言
[37:21] When I went to your office, you snuck out the back way. 我去办公室找你 你却从后门偷偷溜了
[37:23] I didn’t sneak. I was going to lunch. 我没溜 我只是去吃午饭
[37:26] Jeez, Skyler, what are you, the paranoid police? 老天 斯凯勒 你算什么 多疑的警察吗
[37:30] Marie, I have never been so humiliated in my life. 玛丽 我长那么大从未如此羞愧过
[37:36] That tiara. 那个皇冠
[37:39] They accused me at Zachary’s of shoplifting it. 他们指控我扎克瑞商店偷的
[37:43] What were you doing at Zachary’s? 你去扎克瑞干嘛
[37:46] I was returning it. 我想把它退回去
[37:49] You were returning it. 你退回去了
[37:52] Why would you return it? 为什么要退回去
[37:53] It just wasn’t… 只是
[37:56] Marie, what is wrong with you? 玛丽 你怎么了
[37:59] Can you please tell me that? 能跟我说说吗
[38:00] Can you tell me why you’d do such a thing? 能告诉我你这么做的原因吗
[38:07] What does that mean? Does that mean you don’t know? 这是什么意思 是说你不知道吗
[38:11] That means that 这样的意思是
[38:14] I have no idea what the hell you’re even talking about. 我根本不知道你在说什么
[38:18] You have no idea what I’m talking about. 你不知道我在说什么
[38:20] The shop… the shoplifting. 商店 商店行窃
[38:25] No idea? 不知道吗
[38:28] You’re not going to admit this, are you? 你不会承认的 是吧
[38:33] I can’t really admit to something 我真做不到去承认一件
[38:36] When I have no knowledge of what it is that I’m admitting. 我一无所知的事
[38:58] Don’t forget to sign in. 别忘了登记哦
[39:06] – Thank you. – Thank you. – 谢谢 – 谢谢
[39:27] Excuse me. I’d just like to see the basement. 打扰一下 我想看看地下室
[39:30] – Yeah, well, it’s occupied. – It’s not a bathroom. – 好吧 已经被占用了 – 这儿不是洗手间
[39:33] I just want to see the basement. What’s the big deal? 我只是想看看地下室 有什么大不了的
[39:36] Yo, you ain’t seeing the basement, bitch. You got that? 你别想看地下室了 贱人 明白了吗
[39:39] Is that sinking in? Now beat it. 房子下沉了 现在给我滚
[39:42] All of you all. House is not for sale. 所有的人都滚蛋 房子不卖了
[39:44] Get the hell out! 滚出这里
[40:31] So how was it? 怎样
[40:33] Was it a… 算是
[40:35] An experience? 一种经历吗
[40:37] Yeah. 当然
[40:39] It was definitely an experience. 绝对算是一种体验吗
[40:48] What’s that smell? 什么味道
[40:51] Yeah. It’s… 是一种
[40:54] Sacred navajo herbs and… 神圣的纳瓦霍草药
[41:11] Hey, is everything okay? 没事吧
[41:14] No. Not really. 不 事实上有事
[41:19] Actually, not at all. 事实上 有事
[41:24] You know that tiara that Marie gave us? 记得玛丽给我们的皇冠吗
[41:27] Yeah. 记得
[41:29] Well, she stole it. 她偷来的
[41:32] Yeah. 是的
[41:33] I practically got arrested trying to return it at the store. 我被捕了还把皇冠还了回去
[41:38] Oh, my god. 天哪
[41:39] She refuses to admit it. She refuses to apologize. 她拒绝承认 拒绝道歉
[41:43] I don’t know what to do. 我都无所适从了
[41:50] Oh, well. 好吧
[41:52] People sometimes do things for their families. 人们有时候会为家人做些事
[41:57] People sometimes do things for their families? 人们有时候会为家人做些事吗
[42:02] And, what, that justifies stealing? 这么说 偷东西还有理了
[42:06] Yeah. 算是吧
[42:09] That must have been some sweat lodge. 那儿肯定有些蒸汗室
[42:13] Are you gonna listening to the 你会听信
[42:14] Words coming out of her mouth? 她说的话吗
[42:19] What would you do if it were me? 如果是我你会怎么办
[42:24] What do you mean if it were you? 什么意思
[42:27] If it were me, what would you do? 如果偷东西的是我 你会怎么办
[42:29] Would you divorce me? 你会跟我离婚吗
[42:31] Would you turn me in to the police? 还是把我揭发去警局
[42:44] You don’t want to find out. 你不会想知道的
[42:58] Do you want something to eat? 想吃点什么吗
[43:04] No, thanks. 不用 谢谢
[43:21] What is this shit? This is blue. 这玩意是什么 居然是蓝色的
[43:25] We used a different chemical process, 我们用了不同的化学程序
[43:27] But it is ever been that’s pure 但从没这么纯过
[43:30] It may be blue, but it’s the bomb. 只是颜色蓝色而已 绝对正点
[43:41] Tight! Tight, tight, yeah! 太 太 太正了
[43:44] Blue, yellow, pink. 蓝色 黄色 粉色
[43:46] Whatever, man. Just keep bringing me that. 随便什么颜色 继续供货就行
[43:58] 4.6. 4.6磅
[44:01] Come on. 快给钱
[44:04] And what did I say, man? This guy can cook! 我说啥来着 这家伙能制毒
[44:07] You’re all right, man. You’re all right. 你说得对 说得对
[44:10] We’re going to make a lot of money together. 我们合作能赚好多钱
[44:13] Just remember who you’re working for. 记住你的老大是谁
[44:19] What did you say? 你说什么
[44:21] I’m just saying they got to know 我只是说说 他们得清楚
[44:23] That they’re work for you 是为你在卖命
[44:24] Like they don’t already know that? 难道他们不清楚这点吗
[44:28] Are you saying that they’re stupid? 说得好像他们很笨似的
[44:31] No, I’m just… I’m just saying. 不 我只是 说说而已
[44:34] Oh, yeah. So you’re not saying that they’re stupid. 是吗 所以你并没说他们笨
[44:37] So I don’t understand. Are you saying that I’m stupid? 我不明白了 你是在说我笨吗
[44:40] No. Come on, Tuco. I’m just saying. 没有 别纠结了 屠库 我只是说说
[44:42] No, you’re just speaking for me! 不对 你抢了我的话
[44:45] Like I ain’t got the damn sense to speak for myself! 就像我不能说话似的
[44:49] Is that it? Is that what you’re doing? 是这样吗 你是这个目的吧
[44:53] Tuco. 屠库
[44:58] Hey, why don’t we all just relax, huh? 我们为啥不放轻松点呢
[45:09] Heisenberg says relax. 海森堡说放轻松
[45:13] Orale, homes. 口腔 家
[45:18] I’m relaxed. 我放松了
[45:19] I’m relaxed. I’m relaxed. 我放松了 我放松了
[45:38] Damn, man! Look at that! Look! 见鬼 看看这个 看看
[45:44] Yeah. That’s messed up. 是啊 不太妙啊
[45:48] Okay, Heisenberg! 好了 海森堡
[45:50] Next week. 下周见
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme