| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:52] | Let’s get something straight. | 我就开门见山直说了 | 
| [00:54] | This, the Chemistry, is my realm. | 这里 化学 是我的领域 | 
| [00:57] | I am in charge of the cooking. | 制毒的事归我管 | 
| [00:59] | Out there on the street, you deal with that. | 出了这里 外面的事由你处理 | 
| [01:05] | As far as our customers go, | 至于我们那些客户的事 | 
| [01:07] | I don’t wanna know anything about them | 我一点都不想知道 | 
| [01:08] | I don’t want to see them. | 我不想见到他们 | 
| [01:10] | I don’t want to hear from them. | 也不想听到他们的消息 | 
| [01:11] | I want no interaction with them whatsoever. | 无论如何 我不想跟他们有任何接触 | 
| [01:17] | This operation is you and me, | 整个行动就你我两人 | 
| [01:20] | and I’m the silent partner. | 而我负责幕后的 | 
| [01:22] | You got any issues with that? | 这样安排 你有问题吗 | 
| [01:25] | Whatever, man. | 管他什么呢 老兄 | 
| [01:33] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么事 | 
| [01:36] | No more bloodshed. | 不能再有流血事件 | 
| [01:39] | No violence. | 不能再用暴力 | 
| [02:35] | Walt? | 沃尔特 | 
| [02:37] | – You all right? – Oh, yeah. | – 你还好吧 – 嗯 没事 | 
| [02:39] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 我很好 | 
| [02:42] | You know, honey, you really don’t have to… | 亲爱的 你真的不必… | 
| [02:47] | Look, I like being here with you. | 我喜欢呆在这儿陪你 | 
| [02:52] | I’m only saying that, | 我只是说 | 
| [02:54] | I’d be okay with it, really, if you want to go. | 你想先走的话 我一个人没事的 真的 | 
| [02:59] | You know, actually, it would make me | 事实上 如果我知道 | 
| [03:03] | Feel a little better knowing that you were there | 小沃尔特放学回家的时候 | 
| [03:06] | When Walter Jr. gets home from school. | 你能在那陪着他 会让我更好受些 | 
| [03:12] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [03:16] | All right. | 那我先走 | 
| [03:16] | – You’ll call me when you’re finished? – Oh, yeah. | – 你好了就给我打电话吧 – 我会的 | 
| [03:24] | And have you been in touch with Elliott? | 你跟埃米利奥联系过了吗 | 
| [03:26] | Because I haven’t seen a check from him. | 因为我还没收到他开来的支票 | 
| [03:30] | Yes, I got it. | 是的 在我这里 | 
| [03:32] | – Really? – It came, yeah. | – 真的 – 支票到了 是的 | 
| [03:35] | Yeah, it came last week, | 是的 上周就到了 | 
| [03:37] | And I put it right into my credit union account, so… | 我存进我信用合作社的账户里了 所以 | 
| [03:41] | Taken care of it. | 我处理好了 | 
| [03:45] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [03:47] | So we’re good. We’re good. | 所以说一切都好 一切都好 | 
| [03:52] | Could you not deposit this until Monday? | 周一前先别兑现这张支票 好吗 | 
| [04:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:02] | Call if the discomfort’s too much. | 如有不适 请及时致电 | 
| [04:04] | Otherwise, we’ll see you next week. | 不然的话 我们下周再见 | 
| [04:07] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [04:29] | Chemical reactions involve change on two levels: | 化学反应包含两方面的变化 | 
| [04:33] | Matter and energy. | 物质的和能量上的 | 
| [04:36] | When a reaction is gradual, | 反应逐步发生的时候 | 
| [04:39] | The change in energy is slight. | 能量上的变化相当微弱 | 
| [04:43] | I mean, you don’t even notice the reaction is happening. | 你甚至都不会意识到反应的发生 | 
| [04:46] | For example, | 比方说 | 
| [04:48] | When rust collects on the underside of a car. | 汽车底盘逐步生锈的过程 | 
| [04:56] | But if a reaction happens quickly, | 但是如果反应迅速发生 | 
| [05:01] | Otherwise harmless substances can interact in a way | 无害物质则会以某种方式相互作用 | 
| [05:05] | That generates enormous bursts of energy. | 产生出巨大的能量 | 
| [05:13] | Who can give me an example | 谁能举个例子来 | 
| [05:17] | of rapid chemical reaction? | 关于快速化学反应 | 
| [05:25] | Hint, Hint. Right here. | 提示一下 看看这里 | 
| [05:27] | Like an explosion? | 比方说 爆炸 | 
| [05:30] | Yes. Good. | 是的 很好 | 
| [05:33] | Explosions. | 爆炸 | 
| [05:34] | Explosions are the result of chemical reactions | 爆炸就是由化学反应所致 | 
| [05:38] | Happening almost instantaneously. | 它几乎在一瞬间发生 | 
| [05:41] | And the faster reactants, i.e., explosives, | 爆炸物相互反应的速度越快 | 
| [05:45] | And fulminative mercury is a prime example of that, | 他们发生变化的速度越快 | 
| [05:49] | The faster they undergo change, | 爆炸产生的威力就越大 | 
| [05:52] | The more violent the explosion. | 雷酸汞就是个最佳的例子 | 
| [05:58] | So… explosions. | 所以说 爆炸 | 
| [06:02] | Okay, listen. Why don’t you start reading on your own | 好了 大家先从第七章开头 | 
| [06:05] | From the top of chapter 7,all right? | 自己看起来 好吗 | 
| [06:23] | You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [06:26] | I got it, Mr. White. | 我都知道了 怀特先生 | 
| [06:28] | Don’t worry. | 别太担心了 | 
| [06:30] | You got kids to teach. | 你还有这些孩子要教 | 
| [06:52] | Thanks, Hugo. | 谢谢你 雨果 | 
| [07:06] | He’s starting to lose weight, | 他开始日渐消瘦 | 
| [07:08] | Which is tough… | 让人看着… | 
| [07:12] | To see that. | 心里难受 | 
| [07:13] | You know, to feel the difference | 当我拥抱他时 | 
| [07:15] | when I put my arms around him. | 明显感觉到他的变化 | 
| [07:26] | – Can I talk to him? – Of course. | – 我能跟他说几句吗 – 当然 | 
| [07:30] | Walt… | 沃尔特 | 
| [07:34] | When you don’t let me in | 当你不再对我敞开心扉 | 
| [07:36] | When you don’t tell me what’s going on, | 当你不再对我倾述出了什么事 | 
| [07:38] | I think it’s like I feel like | 有时候 我觉得就好像 | 
| [07:40] | You don’t even want me around sometimes. | 你甚至都不想让我陪在你身边 | 
| [07:42] | No. | 我没有 | 
| [07:44] | And recently these afternoons, | 还有 最近这些天 | 
| [07:47] | When you’re coming home so late | 你每天下午都这么晚回家 | 
| [07:51] | And we’re just left wondering | 我们就只能呆在家里 不断想着 | 
| [07:53] | Where you are. | 你到底去哪了 | 
| [07:56] | Yeah, Dad. | 是的 爸爸 | 
| [07:59] | What’s up with that? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [08:02] | Walt, is there anything else | 沃尔特 你还有什么事 | 
| [08:07] | You’re holding back from your family? | 瞒着家里的吗 | 
| [08:12] | Now’s the time to share. | 是时候说出来了 | 
| [08:19] | I like to be alone, | 有时候 | 
| [08:24] | I mean at times, | 我就想一个人静一下 | 
| [08:26] | And it’s not about you, really. | 不是针对你们 真的 | 
| [08:30] | It’s just that sometimes it feels better | 只是 有的时候 什么话都不说 | 
| [08:33] | Not to talk at all… | 就一个人静静地呆一会 | 
| [08:39] | About anything, to anyone. | 会让我更好受些 | 
| [08:43] | Alone time can be helpful for some types. | 独处 对某些人来说确实会有帮助 | 
| [08:48] | Maybe knowing what you do when you’re alone | 也许 让你的家人知道 | 
| [08:52] | Might make it easier for your family | 你独处时都在干嘛 | 
| [08:55] | To be more accepting of whatever it is you do alone. | 会让他们更容易理解 也更容易接受 | 
| [09:05] | I like to go on walks | 我喜欢下班后散散步 | 
| [09:09] | A couple of times a week,maybe more, after work, | 一周两次 或者更多 | 
| [09:14] | And I really enjoy the nature. | 我很享受亲近自然 | 
| [09:19] | You know, the cacti, | 仙人掌 | 
| [09:24] | The vegetation, that kind of thing. | 植被之类的 | 
| [09:28] | It’s really very therapeutic. | 这对治疗很有帮助 | 
| [10:03] | Yo! You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [10:06] | – Did you breathe that shit? – No. I’m just dizzy. | – 你吸了那个啥了吗 – 没 有点晕而已 | 
| [10:10] | Come here. | 起来 | 
| [10:12] | – Sit down, sit down. – I’m burning up. | – 坐下 坐下 – 热死我了 | 
| [10:14] | Take this off. | 把这个脱了吧 | 
| [10:18] | Sit down. Get some air. | 坐下 透口气 | 
| [10:21] | Oh. God. | 天呐 | 
| [10:30] | Yeah, that’s better. | 就这样 好多了 | 
| [10:38] | When were you going to tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 | 
| [10:43] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 | 
| [10:46] | Cancer. | 癌症 | 
| [10:48] | You got it, right? | 你得了癌症 对吗 | 
| [10:57] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [10:59] | My aunt had one of those dots on her, | 我姑妈身上也有这种斑点 | 
| [11:03] | To target the radiation. | 化疗时作指引用的 | 
| [11:05] | What is it, in your lung? | 是肺癌吗 | 
| [11:08] | I’m your partner, man. You should have told me. | 我是你的搭档 你应该跟我说实话 | 
| [11:11] | That’s not cool, okay? Not at all. | 这个可不酷 一点都不 | 
| [11:16] | What stage are you? | 到什么阶段了 | 
| [11:20] | 3a. | 中晚期了 | 
| [11:24] | Gone to your lymph nodes. | 已经扩散到淋巴系统了 | 
| [11:39] | Your aunt. | 你姑妈 | 
| [11:41] | How bad was she when they caught it? | 她查出来的时候到什么程度了 | 
| [11:44] | Bad enough. She didn’t last long. | 很糟糕 她没撑多久 | 
| [11:48] | How long? | 多久 | 
| [11:50] | Seven months. | 7个月 | 
| [11:58] | I get it now. | 我终于明白了 | 
| [12:00] | That’s why you’re doing all this. | 原来你做这些是因为这个 | 
| [12:03] | You want to make some cash for your people before you check out. | 你想在临死前为家人留些钱 | 
| [12:06] | – You got a problem with that? – You tell me. | – 有什么意见吗 – 你说呢 | 
| [12:08] | You’re the one that looks like you just crawled out of a microwave. | 你才像是从微波炉里爬出来的 | 
| [12:17] | You going to be able to finish the batch? | 你能搞定这批货吗 | 
| [12:20] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [12:22] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [12:27] | No. | 不行 | 
| [12:30] | You do it. | 你来吧 | 
| [12:34] | Me? | 我 | 
| [12:37] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [12:38] | What happened to your mad skills? | 你那些疯狂的绝活都哪儿去了 | 
| [12:48] | Go on. Here. | 这个 接着 | 
| [12:50] | You do it. | 你来做 | 
| [12:55] | You can do it. | 你能行的 | 
| [13:01] | If you have any questions, I’ll be right out here. | 有什么问题的话 我就在外面 | 
| [13:10] | The next time, put an ice pack on your head during chemo. | 下次化疗时 在头上放个冰袋 | 
| [13:15] | My aunt said it helped with the hair loss. | 我姑妈说可以防止脱发 | 
| [13:55] | What’s this? Christmas? | 这是什么 圣诞礼物吗 | 
| [14:01] | This the one we found way out in the boonies, the cook site? | 这是我们在郊区制毒窝点发现的那个吗 | 
| [14:07] | – Holy shit. – What? | – 该死 – 怎么了 | 
| [14:10] | Lab pulled up an imprint of some old writing | 实验室发现里面有残留的陈旧字迹 | 
| [14:12] | That used to be on the inside. Old Magic Marker or something. | 是马克笔之类的东西写上去的 | 
| [14:15] | Yeah? What’s it say? | 是吗 写什么了 | 
| [14:16] | “Property of J.P. Wynne Chemistry Lab.” | JP怀恩化学实验室所有 | 
| [14:20] | That’s Walt’s school. | 那是沃尔特学校的 | 
| [15:41] | We were supposed to start at 3. | 说好了3点开始的 | 
| [15:43] | I’m out there making fat stacks, man. Chill. | 我在外面做大买卖的 兄弟 莫急 | 
| [15:47] | Hey. Prepaid cell phone. Use it. | 预付费手机 拿去用吧 | 
| [15:59] | – How much is this? – 26 big ones. | – 这是多少钱 – 26张大票子 | 
| [16:03] | Is that all? $26,000? | 就这么多 26000美元 | 
| [16:06] | No, that’s 26 hundred, | 不 是2600 | 
| [16:08] | And your share is 13, | 你的那份是1300 | 
| [16:10] | Minus 25 bucks for that phone. | 再扣除那部手机的25美金 | 
| [16:13] | – How much meth did you sell? – Nearly an ounce. | – 你卖出去多少冰毒 – 差不多1盎司吧 | 
| [16:21] | Last time I checked, | 上次我查的时候 | 
| [16:23] | there were 16 ounces to a pound. | 足足有一磅[1磅=16盎司] | 
| [16:25] | You smoked the rest? | 剩下那些都被你吸了吗 | 
| [16:26] | I’ve been out there all night slinging crystal. | 整个晚上我都在兜售冰毒 | 
| [16:29] | You think it’s cake | 一次1/10磅 | 
| [16:30] | moving a pound of meth one teenth at a time? | 你当是卖蛋糕呢 | 
| [16:32] | Why are you selling it in such small quanties? | 你干嘛这么小量的卖 | 
| [16:34] | Why don’t you just sell the whole pound at once? | 为什么不把一整磅直接出手 | 
| [16:37] | To who? What do I look like, Scarface? | 卖给谁 你以为我是刀疤脸啊 | 
| [16:39] | This is unacceptable. | 这可不能接受 | 
| [16:41] | I am breaking the law here. | 我可是在犯罪啊 | 
| [16:43] | This return is too little for the risk. | 这么点钱可不值得冒这么大风险 | 
| [16:46] | I thought you’d be ready for another pound today. | 我以为你今天准备再做一磅呢 | 
| [16:48] | You may know a lot about chemistry, man. | 或许你很精通化学 | 
| [16:50] | But you don’t know jack about slinging dope. | 但你对贩毒却一窍不通 | 
| [16:53] | Well, I’ll tell you, I know a lack of motivation when I see it. | 告诉你吧 我觉得你缺乏动力 | 
| [16:59] | You’ve got to be more imaginative, you know? | 你应该更加发挥想象 | 
| [17:02] | Just think outside the box here. | 打破常规思维 | 
| [17:05] | We have to move our product in bulk, | 我们得大量出货 | 
| [17:08] | wholesale, now. | 大宗批发 | 
| [17:11] | How do we do that? | 怎么才能办到 | 
| [17:14] | – What do you mean, to a distributor? – Yes. Yes. | – 你是说找个大毒枭 – 没错 | 
| [17:17] | That’s what we need. We need a distributor now. | 我们就需要这个 一个大毒枭 | 
| [17:19] | Do you know anyone like that? | 你认识这样的人吗 | 
| [17:21] | Yeah, I mean I used to until you killed him. | 是的 以前认识个 不过被你杀了 | 
| [17:38] | So who took Krazy-8’s place? | 谁上了疯狂小八的位? | 
| [17:42] | Some guy named Tuco. | 一个叫Tuco的家伙 | 
| [17:45] | A bad ass, from what I hear. | 听说是个十足的混球 | 
| [17:47] | Tuco, okay. So then just go talk to Tuco. | 好吧 屠库 去跟屠库谈谈吧 | 
| [17:51] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [17:52] | Like,”Hello, sir. Hey, I know you don’t know me, | 就像”你好 先生 我知道你不认识我” | 
| [17:54] | “But would you be interested in a felony quantity of methamphetamine?” | 你有兴趣入手大量冰毒吗 | 
| [17:58] | Well, yes, but maybe with a little more salesmanship, perhaps? | 是的 但是你要用点推销技巧 | 
| [18:01] | You just don’t get it, man. This guy’s O.G. | 你根本不明白那人是有案底的黑帮分子 | 
| [18:03] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [18:05] | Jesus, look, he’s upper level, man. | 拜托 就是说他地位很高 | 
| [18:07] | He’s not going to do business with some dude he doesn’t know. | 他不人跟陌生人做生意的 | 
| [18:11] | You don’t understand the way it works. | 你不懂这行的规矩 | 
| [18:13] | You can’t just bum rush some high-level ice man | 你不能就这样冲去找上面贩冰毒的 | 
| [18:16] | And start cutting deals, okay? | 抢别人的生意做 懂吗 | 
| [18:18] | It’s risky. You need an intro. | 太冒险了 你得有门路 | 
| [18:19] | You need someone to vouch. | 你得找人做担保 | 
| [18:21] | Well, who introduced you to Krazy-8? | 那谁介绍你认识疯狂小八的 | 
| [18:24] | Emilio. That’s only because | 埃米利奥 那是因为 | 
| [18:25] | I knew him from, like, third grade. | 我三年级就认识他了 | 
| [18:26] | We can’t talk to Emilio, either… | 我们现在又不能找埃米利奥 | 
| [18:28] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [18:30] | Look, I’m telling you, Mr. White, it’s too risky. | 听着 怀特老师 这样太冒险了 | 
| [18:35] | Okay? I mean, we’re making money. | 懂吗 我们现在也是在赚钱 | 
| [18:37] | Why can’t you just be satisfied with the way it is? | 干嘛你不满足点呢 | 
| [18:41] | Jesus! | 老天啊 | 
| [18:41] | Just grow some fucking balls! | 你就不能TMD胆子大点 | 
| [19:25] | Wait till Monday again? | 还是等到星期一吗 | 
| [19:26] | Yes, please. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 | 
| [20:00] | Mr. White. | 怀特老师 | 
| [20:07] | Thank you, Hugo. | 谢谢你 雨果 | 
| [20:34] | – Knock-knock. – Oh, hey. | – 咚咚咚 – 嘿 | 
| [20:36] | – How are you feeling, Walt? – Good. | – 沃尔特 感觉怎么样 – 很好 | 
| [20:41] | Are you up for having a visitor? | 有人来找你 | 
| [20:43] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 | 
| [20:47] | Hank. | 汉克 | 
| [20:48] | Let me know if you need anything. | 需要什么尽管说 | 
| [20:50] | I will. Thank you, Carmen. | 我会的 谢谢你 卡门 | 
| [20:53] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [20:55] | That chick’s got an ass like an onion. | 这小妞的屁股可真翘 | 
| [20:57] | Makes me want to cry. | 真是太正点了 | 
| [20:59] | So what are you doing here? | 你来这儿有事吗 | 
| [21:03] | Well, I had some questions I wanted to run by you, | 我有些问题想问你 | 
| [21:06] | Work-related. | 关于工作的 | 
| [21:08] | You okay? I could come back later. | 你有空吗 待会儿也行 | 
| [21:10] | No, no, no, no. I’m fine. | 不 现在很好 | 
| [21:11] | Everything’s fine. | 现在很好 | 
| [21:14] | What do you mean work-related, though? | 你说什么和工作有关 | 
| [21:18] | Do you recognize that? | 你认得这个吗 | 
| [21:24] | No. | 不认识 | 
| [21:28] | That was used to cook meth. | 这是用来制毒的 | 
| [21:31] | Found that on some Indian land about 40 miles from here. | 在离这40英里的印第安人地盘上找到 | 
| [21:34] | Old label on the inside used to say… | 里面的一个标牌上写着 | 
| [21:39] | J.P. Wynne Chemistry Lab. | J.P.怀恩化学实验室 | 
| [21:41] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [21:42] | I don’t understand how that came from here. | 我不知道它是怎么会是这里的 | 
| [21:45] | I was hoping you could help me with that. | 我还希望你能帮我的忙 | 
| [21:47] | We found it near an abandoned car | 我们在一辆弃车旁找到的 | 
| [21:48] | Belonging to one of our snitches. | 那车是我们一个线人的 | 
| [21:53] | A snitch? | 线人 | 
| [21:55] | Yeah, one of our confidential informants. | 没错 我们的一个卧底 | 
| [21:58] | Went missing a while back. No body yet, | 最近失踪了 还没有人找到他 | 
| [22:00] | But we’re pretty sure he’s, you know… | 我们肯定他已经 | 
| [22:03] | Probably chopped up in little pieces and fed to the buzzards. | 可能被剁成小块喂秃鹰了 | 
| [22:08] | Anyway, any respirators like that go missing lately? | 不管怎样 最近少了防毒面罩吗 | 
| [22:13] | No. No. | 不 没有 | 
| [22:16] | No, I mean, not that I know of. | 我是说 据我所知没有 | 
| [22:19] | I’ll need to take a look at that inventory. | 我想看一下仪器清单 | 
| [22:21] | Sure. I got a list hanging on the wall. | 没问题 单子就贴在墙上 | 
| [22:24] | You mind if I take a look at your storeroom? | 你介意我看一下你的储藏室吗 | 
| [22:27] | Not at all, no. Be my guest. | 当然不 随便看 | 
| [22:34] | Right. So who’s got keys? | 哪些人有这里的钥匙 | 
| [22:35] | Well, the science faculty, the staff, | 理科教师 校工 | 
| [22:38] | Carmen, the vice principal has the master, | 卡门 副校长也有 | 
| [22:41] | And me. | 还有我 | 
| [22:42] | How about students? | 学生呢 | 
| [22:45] | No, no. | 不 没有 | 
| [22:46] | No students have keys. | 没有学生有这里的钥匙 | 
| [22:48] | I should hope not. | 我希望也是 | 
| [22:49] | My question is do any know where you keep them? | 我想问的是有人知道你把这些放在这里吗 | 
| [22:53] | I don’t think so. No. | 我想没有 没有 | 
| [22:55] | Besides, I keep them right here in my pocket anyway, so… | 而且钥匙我是每天随身带着的 所以 | 
| [22:57] | Walt, look, I know they’re your students, but, | 沃尔特 我知道他们是你的学生 | 
| [23:01] | Do not underestimate them. Big mistake. | 小看他们 可就大错特错了 | 
| [23:03] | Are there any other respirators? | 还有别的防毒面罩吗 | 
| [23:05] | Uh, no. | 呃 没有 | 
| [23:07] | Because I’m counting six. Inventory says eight. | 这里只有6个 清单上写着8个 | 
| [23:13] | Glassware looking a little sparse. | 玻璃仪器好像也少了很多 | 
| [23:15] | – Is it? – Yeah. | – 有吗? – 对 | 
| [23:17] | You’re missing a couple of Erlenmeyer flasks at least. | 至少缺了几个厄伦美厄细颈瓶 | 
| [23:22] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 | 
| [23:24] | A 5,000 milliliter round bottom. | 一个5000毫升的圆底烧瓶 | 
| [23:27] | Meth heads love to brew in this, baby. | 制毒的家伙们最爱用这个了 | 
| [23:31] | Going to answer that? | 不接吗 | 
| [23:34] | No, it’s just… No, I don’t… | 不 不过是 不接了 | 
| [23:36] | Maybe it’s Skyler. She’s in trouble or something. | 可能是斯凯勒 可能她遇上什么麻烦了 | 
| [23:38] | Don’t ignore it on my account. | 我觉得还是接的好 | 
| [23:40] | Answer it! C’mon, I got stuff to do. | 接吧 我自己能看 | 
| [23:42] | – Jeez. – Okay. | – 接吧 – 好吧 | 
| [23:46] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [23:47] | Yo. What’s up, Mr. W? | 哟 你好吗 W先生 | 
| [23:50] | Speaking. | 请讲 | 
| [23:51] | – Bad time to talk? – Absolutely. | – 不方便说话吗? – 当然 | 
| [23:54] | All right, so just listen. | 好吧 那就听我说 | 
| [23:56] | You know that guy we were talking about, Tuco? | 知道我们上次说的那个人吧 屠库 | 
| [23:59] | Turns out my boy Skinny Pete | 我朋友瘦子彼得 | 
| [24:01] | Was in the same cellblock with him over at Los Lunas. | 和他在洛斯鲁纳斯监狱蹲一间板房 | 
| [24:04] | So we got our in. | 我们找到路子了 | 
| [24:06] | We’re hauling a pound to the dude right now. | 我们现在就拿着一磅去找那家伙 | 
| [24:09] | Okay, then. | 好的 | 
| [24:10] | Thank you very much for calling. | 非常感谢您打来电话 | 
| [24:16] | My doctor is very solicitous. | 我的医生真是热心 | 
| [24:18] | Look, buddy, | 听着 兄弟 | 
| [24:20] | the last thing I want to do is get you in hot water, | 我不想让你惹上麻烦 | 
| [24:22] | But some meth monkey had a feeding frenzy in here, okay? | 但是有些制毒的家伙很喜欢这里 | 
| [24:25] | You got to keep a better watch over your turf. | 你最好把自己的地盘看紧点 | 
| [24:28] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [24:30] | We don’t want people to start wondering about you, right? | 我可不想别人怀疑到你头上来 好吗 | 
| [24:40] | Right. No. | 没错 | 
| [24:41] | Right. Absolutely not. | 没错 当然不想 | 
| [24:47] | So you’re sure you’re tight with this guy? | 你真和这家伙很铁吗 | 
| [24:49] | Two nuts in a ball sack, yo. | 跟兄弟一样 | 
| [25:08] | Yo, man, I’m Skinny Pete! | 伙计 我可是瘦子彼得 | 
| [25:19] | Maybe this isn’t such a good idea, yo. Come on. | 也许这主意不怎么好 我们走吧 | 
| [25:27] | Yo, man. That’s what’s happening. | 伙计 瞧见没 | 
| [25:42] | Yo, Tuco’s expecting us. | 屠库要见我们 | 
| [25:54] | No need, man. Me and Tuco go back. | 犯不着 老兄 我和屠库很熟 | 
| [26:11] | Tuco. What’s happening, my brother? | 屠库 还好吗兄弟 | 
| [26:21] | Sick crib, yo. | 这地方不坏啊 | 
| [26:22] | You been keeping it real since you been sprung. | 出来以后混得不赖啊 | 
| [26:25] | What’s it been, like a year? | 干多久了 一年 | 
| [26:27] | – This your boy? – Yeah, Jesse. | – 你朋友? – 对 杰西 | 
| [26:29] | The dude with the glass I was telling you about. | 这家伙带了我之前跟你说的东西 | 
| [26:31] | Hey, man. Yeah, I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久仰 | 
| [26:34] | Break out the ice. | 东西拿来看看 | 
| [26:52] | Take a bump. | 搞一口 | 
| [26:53] | No worries, man. I’m no cop. | 别担心 我不是条子 | 
| [26:56] | I said hit it. | 我说搞一口 | 
| [27:02] | All right. | 好 | 
| [27:19] | This kicks like a mule with his balls wrapped in duct tape. | 这真TM爽翻了 | 
| [27:24] | – Where’d you get it? – I cooked it. | – 哪弄来的 – 我做的 | 
| [27:29] | Bullshit! | 鬼扯 | 
| [27:32] | Who you working for? | 你为谁干活 | 
| [27:34] | No one, man. I mean, | 不为谁 | 
| [27:35] | I have a partner that I cook with, | 我有个制毒的搭档 | 
| [27:37] | But that’s it. | 就是这样 | 
| [27:42] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [27:46] | We got a deal. | 成交 | 
| [27:47] | See? I told you Tuco would hook you up. | 看吧 我就说屠库会带上你的 | 
| [27:49] | Cool. | 好 | 
| [27:51] | I haven’t said how much. | 我还没说价钱呢 | 
| [28:01] | All right. How much? | 说吧 多少 | 
| [28:04] | 35 large for the pound. | 3万5一磅 | 
| [28:11] | Well, you’re a little light, ese. | 瞧 还差点 | 
| [28:18] | It’s all right. Don’t sweat it. It’s all good. | 没关系 别紧张 很好 | 
| [28:20] | It’s good. Walk. Get out of here. | 好了 你们可以滚了 | 
| [28:23] | – What about the money? – You’ll get it. | – 那钱呢? – 你会拿到的 | 
| [28:26] | This is a consignment operation. | 这是寄售 | 
| [28:30] | You want me to float 35 G’s? | 你要赊3万5吗 | 
| [28:35] | You don’t trust me? | 你不信我 | 
| [28:36] | No, no. Hey, it’s not that, man. | 不 不 不是那样的 | 
| [28:39] | It’s just, you know, I don’t… | 只是 你知道 我不 | 
| [28:41] | I don’t do business that way. | 我没这么做过生意 | 
| [28:42] | Tough shit! The deal is done! | 见鬼 已经成交了 | 
| [28:47] | You said this was cool. | 你不是说这样行的吗 | 
| [28:49] | Get money for meth. Cash up front. | 交钱拿货 先付钱 | 
| [28:51] | Don’t front, dude. Tuco’s good for it. | 别说预付了 Tuco会给钱的 | 
| [28:54] | I don’t need your punk ass to vouch for me! | 我可不用你这废柴来给我担保 | 
| [29:02] | Come on! | 放开 | 
| [29:05] | Oh, come on! | 放开 | 
| [29:17] | All right, you brought me some really clean crystal. | 你给我拿来的货是挺纯 | 
| [29:25] | Do you really want your money up front? | 你想要预付款吗 | 
| [29:51] | Up front. | 预付款 | 
| [30:23] | Nobody moves crystal | 除了我 | 
| [30:25] | In the South Valley but me, bitch! | 没人能在南谷贩毒 | 
| [30:49] | Good morning, Hugo. | 早安 雨果 | 
| [30:51] | Don’t mind if I call you Hugo… Hugo. | 不介意我叫你雨果吧 雨果 | 
| [30:58] | We’ve never had a crowd on the street like that. | 街上还从没有过这么多人 | 
| [31:01] | Is that Uncle Hank? | 那不是汉克姨父 | 
| [31:08] | Uncle Hank’s arresting Mr. Archuleta. | 他逮捕了阿楚莱塔先生 | 
| [31:12] | This doesn’t make any sense to me at all. | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [31:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [31:15] | I got two words for you: background check. | 我给你4个字 背景调查 | 
| [31:17] | How about that? | 行了吗 | 
| [31:21] | Yo, yo, yo. 148-3369, | 哟 哟 哟 148-3369 | 
| [31:24] | Representing the ABQ. | 代表阿尔布开克 | 
| [31:25] | What up, biatch? | 何事 贱人 | 
| [31:27] | Leave it at the tone. | 提示音后留话 | 
| [31:29] | Where the hell are you? Call me back. | 你究竟跑哪去了 给我回电话 | 
| [31:33] | – Hey, Walt. – Yeah? | – 沃尔特 – 怎么? | 
| [31:35] | Hank’s about to deal. | 汉克要发牌了 | 
| [31:37] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过去 | 
| [31:46] | All right. Let’s see what the turn brings us. | 瞧瞧这一轮是什么牌 | 
| [31:50] | You’re looking good, Walt. | 你看起来不错啊 沃尔特 | 
| [31:52] | Your color’s better. | 气色好多了 | 
| [31:54] | Yeah? Thanks. | 是吗 谢谢 | 
| [31:56] | He’s actually on the pretty strong stuff now. | 其实他现在吃的药物药性很强 | 
| [31:59] | Dr. Delcavoli’s trying to talk him into | 戴尔克沃利医生想劝他 | 
| [32:01] | taking some time off from work, but… | 休息一段时间 但是 | 
| [32:03] | Well, actually, I just talked to Carmen this morning, | 其实我今早和卡门谈过了 | 
| [32:05] | And they’re getting a substitute for a few weeks. | 他们在这几周会找个代课老师 | 
| [32:09] | I just didn’t have a chance to tell you. Sorry. | 我还没来得及告诉你 抱歉 | 
| [32:12] | Your bet, tough guy. | 该你下注 硬汉 | 
| [32:14] | Check. | 看牌 | 
| [32:16] | Yeah. Check. | 看牌 | 
| [32:18] | Check’s in the mail. | 都看牌 | 
| [32:21] | 10 million. | 1千万 | 
| [32:22] | Red’s 25 million. Blue’s 10. | 红的是2千5百万 蓝的才是1千万 | 
| [32:24] | Then 25 million because that’s how I roll. | 那就2千5百万好了 我就这么玩 | 
| [32:27] | Hey, Uncle Hank, why were you arresting | 汉克姨父 那天你为什么 | 
| [32:30] | Mr. Archuleta the other day? | 要逮捕阿楚莱塔先生 | 
| [32:33] | He’s a pretty cool guy. | 他人不错 | 
| [32:34] | Well, turns out that he has a record. | 可他有前科 | 
| [32:37] | Yeah. Couple of possession beefs. | 两次非法占有 | 
| [32:40] | We figure he was the guy | 我们查出就是他 | 
| [32:41] | That was stealing your school’s chemistry gear. | 偷了你学校的化学实验器材 | 
| [32:44] | I mean, you know, he had a key. | 他有钥匙 | 
| [32:46] | Fit the profile. | 符合特征 | 
| [32:48] | When we searched his truck, | 我们搜了他的车 | 
| [32:49] | We found a big old fat blunt, | 找到个卷了大麻的大雪茄 | 
| [32:52] | which goes to prove old Huge Hugo ain’t so cool after all. | 这说明大个子雨果不是什么好人 | 
| [32:55] | It’s to you, Walt. | 到你了 沃尔特 | 
| [32:57] | Yeah, I’ll call. | 跟注 | 
| [32:59] | I can’t believe the school system | 真不敢不相信 | 
| [33:01] | Didn’t know about this guy’s record. | 学校竟不知道这家伙有前科 | 
| [33:03] | I mean, that’s pretty scary. | 真可怕 | 
| [33:05] | How could something like that just slip through the cracks? | 他是怎么混进去的 | 
| [33:08] | I don’t know. I mean, for what it’s worth, | 我不知道 不管怎样 | 
| [33:11] | Hugo just doesn’t strike me as the thief. | 我觉得雨果根本不像是个会偷东西的人 | 
| [33:14] | Yeah, well, nothing personal, Walt, but | 沃尔特 这和个人感情无关 | 
| [33:17] | You wouldn’t know a criminal | 你哪能一眼看出 | 
| [33:18] | if he was close enough to check you for a hernia. | 谁是罪犯 | 
| [33:22] | Now, that said, we got a search warrant, | 也就是说 我们搞到了搜查令 | 
| [33:25] | And we tore old Hugo’s house apart. | 然后端了雨果的老窝 | 
| [33:27] | Turns out he’s a major league pothead. | 原来他也是个瘾君子 | 
| [33:30] | But he didn’t raid your chemistry set. | 但他那没有你的化学仪器 | 
| [33:33] | You hiding something? | 赶紧出牌 | 
| [33:40] | I’m in. | 我跟 | 
| [33:41] | And the river card. | 接着是底牌 | 
| [33:46] | Yeah, I got nothing. I’m out. | 牌不行 我不跟了 | 
| [33:50] | I’m out. | 我也不跟了 | 
| [33:54] | Yowsa! | 赞 | 
| [33:56] | When old “holes in her purse” bails, | 当漏财大姐都不跟的时候 | 
| [33:57] | You know you’re in deep. | 你就该知道你已经无路可退了 | 
| [34:00] | Looks like it’s you and me, buddy. | 就剩你跟我了 伙计 | 
| [34:03] | What’s going to happen to him? Hugo. | 雨果接下来会怎么样 | 
| [34:06] | Well, I mean, he’s going to lose his job, | 应该是丢了工作吧 | 
| [34:09] | Like he should. | 他活该的 | 
| [34:10] | Probably spend a couple months in County, | 没准还会在牢里呆几个月 | 
| [34:12] | As it’s not his first rap. | 他也不是第一次了 | 
| [34:16] | I’m waiting. | 我还等着呢 | 
| [34:20] | You going to man up, | 你是负隅顽抗呢 | 
| [34:21] | Or you’re going to puss out? | 还是缴械投降 | 
| [34:22] | Hank. | 汉克 | 
| [34:24] | What? Sorry. | 啥 不好意思 | 
| [34:30] | I’m all in. | 全跟 | 
| [34:35] | No. | 别这样 | 
| [34:36] | You bad, bad, bad, horrible liar. | 你可是大大的坏啊 你个骗子 | 
| [34:42] | What are you smoking there, huh? | 放烟雾弹呢哈 | 
| [34:45] | You got a heart? | 拿着带心牌了吧 | 
| [34:46] | You got the flush, don’t you? | 是红心 对不对 | 
| [34:53] | Nope. Not falling for it, buddy. I fold. | 才不上你的套儿 哥们 我扔牌 | 
| [34:58] | Talk about anti-climactic. | 真够扫兴的 | 
| [35:00] | Your cards couldn’t have been that bad. | 你牌不可能那么坏的 | 
| [35:02] | Oh, my God. You threw away an ace… | 天啊 老A你都扔了 | 
| [35:05] | What are you doing? Don’t. | 你这是干嘛呢 不会吧 | 
| [35:06] | …And a cowboy, for… | 还有张老K 就为了 | 
| [35:14] | A handful of nothing. | 这个破牌 | 
| [36:17] | Who is this? | 是谁啊 | 
| [36:18] | I was dialing Jesse Pinkman. | 我找的是杰西·平克曼 | 
| [36:23] | Well, where is he, then? | 那么他上哪去了 | 
| [36:40] | You the guy? | 你就是那谁吧 | 
| [36:42] | Yeah, I’m the guy. | 是 我就是 | 
| [36:49] | How is he? | 他情况怎么样 | 
| [36:52] | Got some busted ribs and like that. | 还能咋样 断了几根肋骨 | 
| [36:55] | Got messed up pretty good. | 真是败得可以 | 
| [36:58] | I was all like “Damn, Tuco, chill, ese.” | 我一直劝屠库别打太狠 | 
| [37:02] | I don’t know what got into him. Seriously. | 真不知道他是吃错了哪门子药 | 
| [37:08] | Oh, he’s out, man, way out. | 他还昏着呢 深度昏迷 | 
| [37:12] | They got him doped up big-time. | 还得持续上一段时间 | 
| [37:19] | So you’re the cook, huh? | 那么 货都是你造的吗 | 
| [37:23] | Yo, I didn’t catch your name. | 喂 我还不知道你名呢 | 
| [37:39] | Tell me about this Tuco. | 给我说说这个屠库 | 
| [37:42] | Tell me everything about him. | 把他一切都告诉我 | 
| [39:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [39:32] | Would you pass the butter, please? | 麻烦给我递下黄油 | 
| [39:37] | Bad ass, Dad. | 秃头够衰的 老爸 | 
| [40:32] | You Tuco? | 你就是屠库 | 
| [40:38] | I want to talk to Tuco, | 我要跟屠库谈谈 | 
| [40:40] | And I’m not leaving until I do. | 见不到他我就不走 | 
| [42:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [42:09] | Heisenberg. | 海森堡 | 
| [42:11] | Heisenberg. | 海森堡 | 
| [42:14] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [42:15] | Have a seat, Heisenberg. | 坐 海森堡 | 
| [42:18] | I don’t imagine I’ll be here very long. | 我不会在这呆太久 | 
| [42:21] | No? | 不会太久 | 
| [42:23] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [42:26] | Be that way. | 那就站着吧 | 
| [42:30] | It’s your meeting. | 是你要会面的 | 
| [42:32] | Why don’t you start talking | 为什么不先说说 | 
| [42:33] | And tell me what you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [42:36] | $50,000. | 5万块 | 
| [42:40] | Oh, man! 50 G’s? | 哈 哥们 5万块 | 
| [42:43] | How you figure that? | 你怎么想出来的 | 
| [42:44] | 35 for the pound of meth you stole | 3万5支付你抢走的货 | 
| [42:47] | and another 15 | 剩下的1万5 | 
| [42:48] | for my Partner’s pain and suffering. | 用来补偿我同伙受的伤 | 
| [42:56] | Partner. | 同伙 | 
| [43:04] | Oh, yeah. I remember that little bitch. | 啊 想起来了 那个小贱人 | 
| [43:08] | So you must be Daddy. | 那你就是他老爹了 | 
| [43:19] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理下思路啊 | 
| [43:23] | I steal your dope, hmm? | 我抢了你的货 是吧 | 
| [43:26] | I beat the piss out of your mule boy! | 狠揍了那小子一顿 | 
| [43:30] | And then you walk in here, | 然后你又带着更多的货 | 
| [43:32] | And you bring me more meth? | 到我这来了 | 
| [43:39] | That’s a brilliant plan, ese. | 这想法真是赞 | 
| [43:41] | Brilliant. | 超赞 | 
| [43:44] | You got one part of that wrong. | 有一点你说错了 | 
| [43:50] | This is not meth. | 这不是冰毒 | 
| [44:20] | Are you fucking nuts? | 这个死疯子 | 
| [44:22] | You want to find out? | 你还想见识下 | 
| [44:25] | No-Doze, Gonzo, calma! | 别开枪 停下来 | 
| [44:27] | Calma. Calma. | 淡定 要淡定 | 
| [44:32] | You got balls. | 你真有种 | 
| [44:34] | I’ll give you that. | 我给你钱 | 
| [44:35] | All right. All right. | 行了吧 | 
| [44:37] | I’ll give you your money. | 我把钱给你 | 
| [44:42] | That crystal that your partner brought me, | 你同伙上次带过来的货 | 
| [44:48] | It sold faster | 卖得比跟10块钱的站街女 | 
| [44:50] | Than $10 ass in TJ. | 打一炮的速度还要快 | 
| [44:56] | What say you bring me | 也就是说 下星期 | 
| [44:59] | Another pound next week? | 你再给我带一磅过来吧 | 
| [45:04] | Money up front. | 一手交钱一手交货 | 
| [45:06] | All right. | 成交 | 
| [45:08] | Money up front. | 一手交钱 一手交货 | 
| [45:14] | Sometimes you got to rob | 有时候 为了赚钱 | 
| [45:16] | To keep your riches. | 也不得不抢一点 | 
| [45:19] | Just as long as we got an understanding. | 这是我们靠长期实践得出的真理 | 
| [45:24] | One pound is not going to cut it. | 1磅不卖 | 
| [45:27] | You have to take two. | 要买就得买2磅 | 
| [45:35] | Orale. | 成交 | 
| [45:40] | What is that shit? | 这是什么鬼玩意 | 
| [45:44] | Fulminated mercury. | 雷酸汞盐 | 
| [45:47] | A little tweak of chemistry. | 再掺合点化学改造 |