时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Here’s my resume. | 这是我的简历 |
[00:07] | I mean, technically it says “curriculum vitae,” | 严格来说 叫”学术简历” |
[00:11] | Which I think is more professional, but, | 虽然这么叫会更专业点 不过 |
[00:15] | You know, same thing pretty much. | 其实两个都差不多的 |
[00:17] | That’s…wow. Great. But this position truly is | 有简历倒是不错 不过这个岗位其实 |
[00:21] | A no-experience-necessary kind of things. | 不太需要什么工作经验 |
[00:22] | Well, and it doesn’t really say it here, | 虽然简历里没有写到 |
[00:25] | But I have a solid background in sales. | 不过我在销售方面很有背景优势 |
[00:30] | I’m pretty much a self-starter, so. | 我做事很主动的 |
[00:32] | – That’s excellent, but… – Excellent. I just… | – 很不错 但是 – 不错 |
[00:36] | I really feel I could be a major, | 我觉得我可以成为 |
[00:39] | Major asset to your sales force. | 您销售团队中的主力 |
[00:44] | I’m thinking there’s a little misunderstanding. | 我想可能有点小误会 |
[00:47] | This isn’t actually a sales job. | 这其实不是真正意义上的销售 |
[00:49] | I mean, I’d be happy to consider you for a sales position, | 我很乐意考虑你担任销售 |
[00:52] | But our agents need to be licensed, | 但是我们的员工需要有资格证 |
[00:55] | Have at least two years on-the-job experience, | 至少两年的相关工作经验 |
[00:58] | And usually a college degree. | 而且一般是本科毕业 |
[01:02] | What you would be doing is more like… | 你更适合的工作应该是 |
[01:06] | Advertising. | 广告类 |
[01:21] | Hey, Jesse! | 你好啊 杰西 |
[01:23] | Hey, man! | 嘿 哥们 |
[01:25] | Yo, man! What up? | 等一下 哥们 怎么了 |
[01:28] | Badger? | 猴子 |
[01:29] | Where you been keeping yourself? | 最近都在哪混啊 |
[01:32] | Nice duds. | 行头不错嘛 |
[01:34] | Yeah. You, too. | 你的也不赖啊 |
[01:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:38] | Yo, why would you want to do this lame ass job anyway? | 你为什么要干这么傻的工作 |
[01:40] | I mean, no offense. | 别误会 我无意冒犯 |
[01:43] | Because I’m on probation, yo. | 因为我在服缓刑 |
[01:44] | Gotta prove to the man I’m rehabilitated. | 需要证明自己已经改过自新 |
[01:47] | Upstanding citizen. All that shit. | 成为正直的公民 都是那种屁话 |
[01:51] | It’s really good exercise, too. | 不过也算是很好的锻炼 |
[01:53] | Look. You can’t just stand there. | 你不能光站在那 |
[01:56] | You have to spin the arrow. | 还得旋转箭头 |
[01:57] | There’s all these moves you have to learn, like a helicopter. | 像直升机的动作 这些你都得学 |
[02:05] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[02:07] | That one’s a bitch. | 这个动作比较难 |
[02:09] | I’m not very good at it yet. | 我还不太熟练 |
[02:10] | No, you really opened my eyes to the possibilities. | 不 你真的让我大开眼界了 |
[02:14] | Hey, anyways… | 不管怎么说 |
[02:16] | – Thanks for the toke. – Anytime. | – 谢谢借我抽一口 – 要抽找我就是 |
[02:19] | Speaking of which… | 说起这个 |
[02:21] | You think you could maybe hook me up with some crystal? | 你能不能给我弄点冰毒 |
[02:26] | Nah, I’ve been out of the business for a while. | 不行 我已经金盆洗手很久了 |
[02:28] | – Actually now thinking about retiring. – What? No! | – 其实我正打算隐退 – 什么 不是吧 |
[02:33] | That stuff you made is unbelievable. | 你做的货难以置信 |
[02:35] | It was pretty awesome. | 那确实是相当棒 |
[02:37] | Retirement? | 隐退 |
[02:38] | I can’t be hearing this! | 我没听错吧 |
[02:41] | I had this partner who was helping me cook. | 我有一个搭档在帮我制毒 |
[02:45] | I mean, I was doing most of the work, but… | 其实主要是我在出力 不过 |
[02:50] | He was an asshole, so… | 他是个混蛋 所以 |
[02:52] | Anyway, pseudo’s getting harder and harder to come by. | 光顾的买家也就越来越少了 |
[02:55] | No, I can hook you up with some pseudo. | 我可以帮你介绍买家 |
[02:58] | Major pseudo. | 大买家 |
[03:00] | I got channels, bro. | 哥们 我可是有渠道的 |
[03:02] | We could partner up. | 我们可以合伙 |
[03:05] | No pressure. No pressure. | 不要有压力 |
[03:08] | Just think about it, all right? | 你就考虑下 好吗 |
[03:10] | Oh shit. | 该死 我得走了 |
[03:12] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[03:23] | Yo, this way to savings! | 储蓄所往这边走咯 |
[03:26] | Save your dollar bills, yo! | 能帮你省钱啊 |
[03:37] | Come on, save some money. | 都来存点钱吧 |
[04:06] | It’s a stupid gift. | 好傻的礼物 |
[04:08] | No, it isn’t. He’ll love it. | 不会的 他会喜欢的 |
[04:10] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我都不知道自己怎么做的思考 |
[04:12] | Didn’t the invitation even say “no gifts”? | 请帖上不是说”不要送礼”吗 |
[04:15] | – Walt. – What? | – 沃尔特 – 又怎么啦 |
[04:17] | We have to go. | 我们一定要去的 |
[04:18] | I know. I’m not complaing. | 我知道 我这不是抱怨 |
[04:21] | Yes, you are. | 你就是在抱怨 |
[04:24] | Look, we need this. | 听着 我们要去的 |
[04:26] | We’ve been through a lot lately, okay? | 最近经历了太多事情 知道吗 |
[04:32] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[04:33] | Guess we didn’t get the beige memo. | 我们好久没参加这样的派对了 |
[04:36] | We’re okay. | 没事 |
[04:38] | Yes, I look like I’m wearing a prom dress from 1985. | 我像是穿着1985年款礼服的怪人 |
[04:42] | Honey, you look fine. | 亲爱的 你看起来很不错 |
[04:44] | Walt, this is the only thing I could find that fit me. | 沃尔特 这是我找到的唯一一件合身的 |
[04:47] | Would you look at that? The invitation said “no gifts.” | 你看那里 请帖上竟然写”不要送礼” |
[04:52] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[04:55] | Sir, I’ll take that for you. | 先生 我帮您收起来吧 |
[05:00] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[05:05] | Oh, look, there’s Elliott. | 快看 埃利奥特在那 |
[05:07] | Let’s go say hello. | 我们过去打声招呼 |
[05:11] | Elliott. | 埃利奥特 |
[05:13] | Walt! You made it. | 沃尔特 你终于来啦 |
[05:17] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[05:18] | – Wouldn’t miss it for the world. – Thank you. Skyler. | – 怎么可能不来呢 – 谢谢 斯凯勒 |
[05:20] | Oh, that’s right. | 是这样的 |
[05:23] | Great to see you. You look beautiful as always. | 见到你真高兴 你还是那么漂亮 |
[05:26] | Well, these days a little more big than beautiful, but… | 这段时间 肚子变大了 不过 |
[05:30] | Of course! Congratulations. | 当然 恭喜你啦 |
[05:32] | That was such great news. | 这真是个好消息 |
[05:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:34] | Gretchen, look who’s here! | 格蕾琴 看看谁来了 |
[05:40] | It’s been ages. | 好久不见 |
[05:42] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[05:44] | It’s… really good. | 真得很高兴 |
[05:48] | Skyler, welcome. Congratulations. | 斯凯勒 欢迎你 恭喜啦 |
[05:50] | Thank you. It’s really nice to be here. | 谢谢 很高兴能来参加 |
[05:52] | When are you due? | 你的产期是什么时候 |
[05:54] | We’re looking at about ten more weeks. | 大概还要10周 |
[05:56] | Actually, we recently found out that it’s a girl. | 其实 我们已经知道怀的是女孩 |
[05:59] | – Congratulations. – That’s so wonderful. | – 恭喜 – 太棒了 |
[06:02] | We’ve been thinking about it for ourselves. | 我们也打算要一个女孩 |
[06:05] | Yeah, thinking about it. | 是啊 正在考虑 |
[06:10] | By the way, | 顺便说下 |
[06:11] | Securing that patent was just amazing. | 保护专利那个事很棒 |
[06:15] | I mean, the work that your company is doing… | 我是说 你的公司所做出的努力 |
[06:18] | Congratulations, to both of you. | 恭喜你们两位 |
[06:20] | Hard work and a lot of luck. | 努力工作 还有常交好运 |
[06:22] | – A lot of luck. – Oh, well, no. | – 常交好运 – 不是吧 |
[06:25] | Will you excuse us? We gotta say hi. | 不好意思 我们要过去打招呼 |
[06:28] | Make yourselves at home. We’ll catch up later. | 你们请随意 我们一会再聊 |
[06:30] | – Sure. – Okay. | – 当然 – 好的 |
[06:32] | – So good you’re here. – Thank you. | – 你们能来真是太好了 – 谢谢 |
[06:36] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[07:56] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[07:57] | I thought that was you. | 果然没认错 |
[08:00] | Farley! | 法利 |
[08:01] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[08:03] | This Walter White. | 这是沃尔特·怀特 |
[08:05] | Back at cal tech, he was… | 在大学的时候 他是… |
[08:07] | You were just the master of crystallography. | 你简直就是结晶学大师 |
[08:10] | I remember this one time, we were | 我记得有一次 我们 |
[08:11] | Stuck on this protein problems for weeks! | 在一个蛋白质问题上卡了好几个礼拜 |
[08:16] | You just breezed right in | 你不过就看了眼 |
[08:18] | And you had one word for us, too. | 然后对我们说了一个词 |
[08:20] | – Synchrotrons. – It was synchrotrons, yeah. | – 同步加速器 – 没错 同步加速器 |
[08:23] | They generate purer and more | 他们在X射线下能做生成 |
[08:25] | Complete patterns in X-ray beams. | 更完美更高纯度的晶态 |
[08:27] | Data collection takes a fraction of the time. | 之前的只不过是写数据收集工作 |
[08:29] | This is the White in Gray Matter. | 怀特可是格雷麦特命名者之一 |
[08:33] | Tell ’em, Walt. | 告诉他们 沃尔特 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:37] | Well, back when Elliott and I were in grad school, | 早先我们还在研究生院的时候 |
[08:40] | We came up with the name. | 艾略特和我想出这个名字 |
[08:42] | Short, Black, Walter·White. | 简写成布莱克 沃尔特·怀特[黑色+白色] |
[08:46] | So, together they became Gray Matter technologies. | 这就是格雷麦特科技的由来[灰色公司] |
[08:49] | – Cute, huh? – So you run the company with Elliott? | – 可爱吧 – 你和埃利奥特是合伙人么 |
[08:51] | Well, no, no, that’s Gretchen and Elliott. | 不 那是格蕾琴和埃利奥特 |
[08:56] | I gravitated toward education. | 我更倾向于教育方面 |
[08:58] | What university? | 在哪所大学 |
[09:03] | It’s a stratocaster! | 电吉他 |
[09:07] | Not just any strat. | 不光光是电吉他 |
[09:09] | That’s one of Clapton’s. | 这可是克莱普顿的 |
[09:10] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[09:12] | “To elliott. | 敬埃利奥特 |
[09:14] | “Sorry about the buckle rash. Eric Clapton.” | 不好意思皮扣有点松 埃里克·克莱普顿 |
[09:17] | Thank you. This is beautiful. | 谢谢 这太漂亮了 |
[09:20] | Why is he doing this? | 他干吗这么做 |
[09:22] | What is he, like eight years old? | 当自己8岁吗 |
[09:24] | Here, honey. | 给 亲爱的 |
[09:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:30] | Oh, this is from Walt. | 这是沃尔特送的 |
[09:32] | – God. – It’s okay! | – 天哪 – 没事 |
[09:45] | Yum-good ramen. | 方便面 |
[09:58] | This is what Walt and I… | 为了写论文 |
[10:02] | Lived on for 10 months straight | 我和沃尔特两人 |
[10:07] | While we were working on our thesis. | 10个月赖以生存的东西 |
[10:09] | They sold them down at Ralsto’s in the hardware aisle, | 在五金店旁边那个商店有卖 |
[10:12] | Right next to the… the what was it? | 就在 那什么旁边来着 |
[10:14] | – Sterno. – The Sterno. | – 斯特诺 – 斯特诺旁边 |
[10:16] | Yeah, 10 for $1.99. | 10包才1.99美金 |
[10:19] | To this day, I am convinced | 至今我已然确信 |
[10:21] | These noodles were responsible for our success. | 这些面条是我们不可或缺的助力 |
[10:25] | This was our lifeblood. | 这是我们的生命之源 |
[10:27] | Where’d you find these? | 你在哪里找到的 |
[10:28] | I thought they’d been outlawed years ago. | 我以为多年前就成非法产品了 |
[10:32] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[10:36] | Thank you, Walt. | 谢谢你 沃尔特 |
[10:40] | For the man who has everything. | 送给拥有一切的人 |
[10:43] | – No, no. – It was. | – 不 不 – 就是 |
[10:45] | You remember the fat guy, the fat guy. | 你记得那个胖子吗 |
[10:47] | We used to call him “snot trough” | 我们以前叫他鼻涕虫的胖子 |
[10:49] | Because he had that thing under his n… | 因为他老是挂着… |
[10:51] | – What do you call that thing? – That was Dobkins! | – 什么来着 – 那是多普金斯 |
[10:53] | That was the same guy who always | 和那个一天到晚闻起来 |
[10:55] | Smelled like chocked nose. | 巨臭无比的是同一个人 |
[10:56] | – It was! – No, no, no, no. | – 就是 – 不 不是 |
[10:58] | It wasn’t Dobkins. It was… | 那个不是多普金斯 |
[11:00] | Anyway, I swear to Christ he used to iron those patches | 我发誓 因为那人老是穿 |
[11:05] | Onto the elbows of his members only jacket because | 在手肘那里有块补丁的外套 |
[11:09] | He thought it made him look more distinguished. | 他觉得那样很有型 |
[11:10] | – Didn’t it? – No. | – 你觉得他有型么 – 不 |
[11:14] | – Well, here’s to snot trough. – To snot trough. | – 敬鼻涕虫 – 敬鼻涕虫 |
[11:17] | – Wherever you may be. – God bless him. | – 不论他在哪里 – 上帝保佑你 |
[11:21] | And you remember the professor | 你还记得那个讨厌 |
[11:24] | Who used to hate Robert Wilhelm Bunsen? | 罗伯特·威廉·本生的教授么 |
[11:27] | Yes. | 恩 |
[11:28] | All you had to do was mention the Bunsen Burner | 你只要一提到那个名字 |
[11:30] | And he was off on a rant. | 他就会发飙 |
[11:33] | “No, he didn’t invent it.” You remember the waving? | “他根本没发明这个” 还记得他老挥手么 |
[11:36] | “He just improved it!” you know. | “他不过是证明了而已” |
[11:38] | It was easy to kill 15 minutes anyway. | 瞬间就能少上15分钟课 |
[11:43] | Oh god, I miss this, Walt. | 我真怀念我们之间这样的对话 沃尔特 |
[11:47] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:49] | Listen, we ought to get together more often. | 我们应该一起多聚聚 |
[11:52] | Skyler and I would love to have you and | 斯凯勒和我非常欢迎你和格蕾琴 |
[11:55] | Gretchen over for dinner sometime. | 来我们家吃晚饭 |
[11:56] | Sure, yeah, absolutely. | 恩 当然 |
[11:59] | But what I mean is | 但我的意思是 |
[12:01] | That you and I should work together again. | 我们应该再次合作 |
[12:06] | – Are you going to teach high school? – No, no. Seriously. | – 你来高中上课么 – 说真的 |
[12:09] | What’s stopping us? | 之前有什么阻止我们么 |
[12:14] | Wait a minute. Elliott, what are you… | 等等 埃利奥特 你是说 |
[12:17] | Are you asking me to come work for you at Gray Matter? | 要我去格雷麦特工作么 |
[12:20] | Yeah. Why not? You’d fit right in. | 对啊 你很合适啊 |
[12:23] | You’re brilliant, you’ve got a ton of experience. | 你很有才气而且经验丰富 |
[12:26] | Well, I… | 我… |
[12:27] | I wouldn’t really know where to begin. I mean… | 我不知道怎么开始 |
[12:31] | God. You have no idea. | 你根本不了解 |
[12:34] | I spend my days just drawing out atoms on the chalkboard | 我一天到晚就在黑板前 |
[12:38] | And trying to get these kids to learn the periodic table. | 试图让学生们学会元素周期表 |
[12:41] | Look, I understand. | 我了解 |
[12:43] | You’re a little rusty, but you’re | 你是有点点生疏 |
[12:45] | Not seeing the upside here… | 但你没看到好处 |
[12:46] | We could really benefit from a new set of eyes. | 你带来的新角度对我们非常有帮助 |
[12:50] | You know what it is when you been | 你知道吧 |
[12:52] | Trying to crack some problem for months on end. | 当你花费几个月破解一个难题 |
[12:54] | You get tunnel vision. | 你的视角就会变得狭窄 |
[12:55] | One guy thinking outside of the box… | 正所谓旁观者清 |
[12:58] | You may be exactly what we need. | 你恰恰是我们所需要的 |
[13:16] | Well, listen, Elliott… | 埃利奥特 |
[13:19] | Your offer is very appealing. | 你的提议很动人 |
[13:21] | It really is. Thank you. | 真的 谢谢 |
[13:23] | There’s something you should know. | 但有些事你要知道 |
[13:28] | I have some… | 我有些… |
[13:33] | Personal issues. | 个人事务 |
[13:35] | Look, there’s nothing we can’t work out. | 没有什么不能解决的 |
[13:38] | Well, yeah, but it’s complicated. | 但是这有点复杂 |
[13:43] | We can help you. | 我们能帮助你 |
[13:46] | We have excellent health insurance. | 我们有很好的医疗保险 |
[13:51] | The best. | 最好的 |
[14:14] | Hey, did you try those prosciutto wrapped figs? | 你试过他们的 |
[14:17] | They were like…wow. | 意大利熏火腿没 |
[14:18] | They were just… I must have had about 30 of those suckers. | 太好吃 我大概吃了有30个 |
[14:22] | And the seafood table. Did you see that? | 还有海鲜桌 你看到没 |
[14:24] | They had lobster tail, they had crab legs, shrimp. | 有龙虾尾 蟹钳 虾 |
[14:32] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[14:32] | What the hell did you say to Elliott? | 你TM都对埃利奥特说什么了 |
[14:35] | You told him about the cancer, didn’t you? | 你跟他说了我的癌症 对吧 |
[14:38] | Didn’t you? | 对吧 |
[14:40] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[14:42] | Okay, we were talking. | 好吧 我们是聊了一会儿 |
[14:45] | He asked how you were doing, and I am sorry, | 他问我关于你的情况 我很抱歉 |
[14:47] | But I don’t have the best poker face these days | 这阵子我可做不到喜怒不形于色 |
[14:50] | Where that’s concerned. | 特别是说到关键问题时候 |
[14:52] | He knew something was wrong with you and he pressed me. | 他知道你不对劲 是他追问我的 |
[14:55] | He pressed you. Come on. | 他追问你吗 简直胡说 |
[14:57] | Walt! | 沃尔特 |
[14:59] | When it came right down to it, | 在这个问题上 |
[15:00] | I didn’t know what else to do but tell him the truth. | 我不知道除了告诉他事实外还能做什么 |
[15:03] | The truth? How about you just said “he’s fine,” huh? | 事实 你干嘛不直接就说他很好 |
[15:06] | You think maybe you could’ve just have said that | 如果你就跟他说 |
[15:10] | “He’s fine,” and that would be done. | 他很好 不就完了吗 |
[15:12] | I don’t like the way you’re talking to me. | 我不喜欢你这种说话的态度 |
[15:14] | I don’t like the way you talk about my private affairs | 我不喜欢你跟别人说我的私事 |
[15:17] | To people who are not even in our lives anymore. | 跟那些已经远离我们生活的人说 |
[15:20] | What exactly did he say to you? | 你到底跟他说了什么 |
[15:23] | He offered me a job. | 他想给我个工作 |
[15:25] | – What? – Yes. | – 什么 – 就是那样 |
[15:26] | Kind of like some fig leaf, you know? | 就像块遮羞布 知道吗 |
[15:29] | Some face-saving bullshit | 想要保全我的面子 |
[15:32] | That allowed me to generously accept his charity. | 好让我大方 接受他对我的施舍 |
[15:35] | And then, when I turned that down, | 我拒绝他以后 |
[15:36] | He flat-out offered to pay for my treatment. | 他就直接说愿意帮我付治疗费用 |
[15:40] | Which is exactly what you expected him to do, didn’t you? | 这就是你想让他做的 不是吗 |
[15:42] | – Didn’t you? – Walt. No. | – 不是吗 – 沃尔特 不是 |
[15:45] | – Please. Come on. – I did not put him up… | – 你就承认吧 – 我没有让他 |
[15:49] | Okay, what did you say? | 好吧 那你说了什么 |
[15:54] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[15:56] | What do you think I said? | 你认为我会说什么 |
[15:59] | Why? Walt… | 为什么 沃尔特 |
[16:52] | – You ready to go? – I’m taking the bus. | – 准备走了吗 – 我去乘公车 |
[16:56] | Okay… | 好的 |
[17:02] | Bye, honey. | 拜拜 亲爱的 |
[17:42] | Hey, dude, are these bullet holes? | 嘿 伙计 这些是弹孔吗 |
[17:46] | No, man. Those are for, like, you know, | 不是 这些是用来 |
[17:50] | Ventilation. | 通气的 |
[17:52] | Cool. | 真酷啊 |
[17:54] | Nice set-up, huh? | 不错的装备啊 |
[17:59] | This is nothing, man. | 这没什么 |
[18:01] | I used to have, like, twice as much glassware | 我以前有这两倍多的玻璃器皿 |
[18:04] | Until my dumbass ex-partner drove us into a ditch | 直到我那以前的蠢货搭档把车开进了沟里 |
[18:09] | And wrecked most of it. | 多数都打破了 |
[18:11] | Big ass beaker, huh? | 大号烧杯 |
[18:13] | Wait, wait. No, that’s a… yeah, that’s a boiling flask. | 等一下 不 这是个大号烧瓶 |
[18:17] | This is a beaker. | 这个才是烧杯 |
[18:19] | Here’s a griffin beaker, here’s a volumetric beaker. | 这是格里芬烧杯 这是容量瓶 |
[18:23] | Here’s an erlenmeyer flask. | 这是爱伦美氏锥形瓶 |
[18:27] | Wow. You really know your shit. | 哇 你懂得可真多 |
[18:31] | Well, it’s just basic chemistry, yo. | 这些知识化学基本常识 哟 |
[18:34] | So… you got something for me? | 你带东西来了吗 |
[18:39] | Oh, hells, yeah! | 哦 当然 |
[18:52] | Okay. We’re in business. | 好的 我们要开工了 |
[18:56] | – Right on, Badger. – Dude, check this out. | – 太好了 猴子 – 伙计 看看这个 |
[19:00] | Jesus, what the hell are you bringing that for? | 老天啊 你带那个来干嘛 |
[19:04] | Hunting. | 打猎 |
[19:05] | We might see javelinas. | 我们可能会碰到野猪 |
[19:37] | Are you going to help me or what? | 你到底要不要帮忙 |
[19:51] | Badger! | 猴子 |
[20:51] | Let me see the money. | 给我点钱 |
[20:52] | Nah, I need five each. Come on, two more. | 一人5块 快点 再来两张 |
[20:57] | Here. | 给 |
[20:59] | What about him? | 他怎么样 |
[21:01] | Are you kidding? He looks younger than us. | 你在开玩笑吗 他看起来比我们小 |
[21:04] | Whatever. | 随你的便 |
[21:06] | What about that guy? | 那个怎么样 |
[21:08] | – Nah, he looks like a businessman. – So what? | – 他看上去像是做生意的 – 那又怎么样 |
[21:11] | So, businessmen are always in a hurry. | 生意人老是匆匆忙忙的 |
[21:14] | They’re always, like, going to some meeting or something. | 他们好像一天到晚要去开会什么的 |
[21:17] | Seriously, he’s just going to say no. | 说真的 他肯定会拒绝 |
[21:20] | This guy. | 那个人 |
[21:23] | This is our guy. | 就是他了 |
[21:25] | You’re up. | 你去 |
[21:26] | Why do I have to do it? | 为什么非让我去 |
[21:28] | Give me the crutches and I’ll go do it. | 你把拐杖给我 我就去 |
[21:36] | Excuse me, hey. | 打扰一下 |
[21:38] | We forgot our IDs and we were wondering | 我们忘带身份证了 想问一下 |
[21:41] | If you could do us a favor and buy us a six-pack. | 你能不能帮我们买一扎啤酒 |
[21:44] | You know, what you’re asking is illegal. | 知道吗 你的要求违法 |
[21:47] | No, it’s not? | 不 不违法 |
[21:50] | Yeah, it is. | 它确实是 |
[21:52] | Oh, shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[21:57] | Guess you win the jackpot. | 我猜你中头奖了 |
[22:01] | This is not how I wanted to spend my night off. | 我可不想就这样浪费我空闲的晚上 |
[22:04] | Consider this your first and last warning. | 记住这是对你第一次也是最后一次警告 |
[22:06] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[22:07] | You’re lucky you got a good dad here. | 你很幸运有这么好的老爸 |
[22:18] | If the other guys hadn’t run, | 如果其他人不跑的话 |
[22:20] | I could’ve talked my way out of it. | 我早就没事了 |
[22:23] | Not cool, man. Not cool. | 这么做太不明智了 不明智 |
[22:25] | What, you never tried to buy beer when you were my age? | 怎么 你像我这么大时没试过买啤酒吗 |
[22:29] | No, I’m talking about you calling me and not your father. | 不 我是说你打电话给我而不是你老爸 |
[22:32] | How do you think that will make him feel? | 你觉得他会怎么想 |
[22:44] | I don’t even know what to say to you. | 我都不知道要说你什么好 |
[22:48] | Just go. | 快点走开 |
[22:51] | I’ll deal with you later. | 待会儿找你算账 |
[23:00] | Where’s Walt? | 沃尔特去哪了 |
[23:02] | I haven’t seen him since this morning. | 我从早上就没见过他 |
[23:05] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 知道的跟你差不多 |
[23:07] | Listen, do me a favor, all right? | 帮我个忙 好吗 |
[23:09] | Don’t tell him about the kid. | 别告诉他孩子的事 |
[23:12] | Just a teenager trying to score some beer. | 不过是小孩子想买点啤酒罢了 |
[23:14] | You know. Just growing pains. | 成长的烦恼 |
[23:19] | I mean, he finds out his dad’s sick, | 他发现自己的老爸病了 |
[23:22] | He starts acting out, you know. | 他想找点法子解脱 |
[23:24] | First the pot, and then this. | 先是大麻 现在又是这个 |
[23:27] | The pot? | 什么大麻 |
[23:31] | You told me he was smoking reefer. | 你跟我说他抽大麻的 |
[23:33] | That’s what’s Skyler told me. | 是斯凯勒告诉我的 |
[23:34] | I mean, you may as well have. | 我是说 你就是这么暗示的 |
[23:36] | I wasn’t talking about Walter Jr. | 我说的不是小沃尔特 |
[23:39] | I was talking about Walt. | 我说的是沃尔特 |
[23:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:46] | He admitted it. | 他亲口承认的 |
[23:49] | He said he liked it. | 他说他喜欢 |
[23:52] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[24:04] | I didn’t think he had it in him. | 我以为他不是那种人 |
[24:06] | It’s like he’s not himself lately. | 最近他变了很多 |
[24:09] | I mean, why would anyone in their right mind | 有哪个神经正常的人 |
[24:12] | Choose not to do treatment? | 会选择不接受治疗 |
[24:14] | Especially when it’s completely paid for? | 而且还有人愿意出所有的费用 |
[24:16] | Why is he doing this? | 他为什么这么做 |
[24:19] | You know what we need to do? | 知道我们该怎么做吗 |
[24:22] | What we really need to do is sit him down, all of us, | 我们真正该做的是要让他坐下来 |
[24:25] | And get everything out on the table. | 开诚布公地跟他谈 |
[24:27] | Talk it all through. | 好好地谈一谈 |
[24:29] | You mean an intervention? | 你是指我们来干扰他吗 |
[24:32] | No, no. | 不是不是 |
[24:34] | Just a family meeting… | 只是个家庭会议 |
[24:36] | Where everyone can voice their concerns and… | 每个家庭成员都可以发表 |
[24:41] | Be heard. | 自己的意见 |
[24:50] | You are a genius, bro! | 你太有才了 老兄 |
[24:52] | This cankenstein is unreal! | 这次的成品太完美了 |
[24:55] | When we get back, I’m gonna burn that dollar bill suit. | 我们回去后就把美钞电版[假钞模具]毁掉 |
[24:57] | ‘Cause we’re gonna make some mad dough! | 我们可要发大财了 |
[25:00] | It’s not right. | 不对 |
[25:03] | What do you mean it’s not right? | 什么不对 你什么意思 |
[25:06] | It’s… cloudy. | 看上去很浑浊 |
[25:09] | It’s not supposed to be cloudy. | 不应该是浑浊的样子 |
[25:11] | That last time, it was glass. | 上次 是透明的 |
[25:13] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[25:15] | Cloudy, not cloudy, it looks good enough to me. | 不管浑不浑浊 对我来说足够了 |
[25:20] | “Good enough.” | 足够了 |
[25:27] | Yo, what are you doing? | 喂 你干嘛啊 |
[25:33] | Are you out of your mind? I totally would’ve smoked that! | 你脑子进水了是吧 我还准备好好享用的呢 |
[25:36] | Look, it’s not for you, it’s for our customers. | 不是给你的 是给我们客户的 |
[25:38] | They’re gonna demand a certain standard. | 他们对成色有一定要求 |
[25:40] | What? | 什么 |
[25:41] | What are you… what? | 你到底 什么 |
[25:45] | We’ll just do it again… | 我们再做一次 |
[25:47] | Until we get it right. | 直到合乎要求 |
[26:14] | Walt… | 沃尔特 |
[26:18] | Please have a seat and join us. | 请坐 我们来谈谈 |
[27:10] | We can do better. | 还可以做得更纯 |
[27:13] | Don’t you fucking think about it! | 你TMD别做梦了 |
[27:19] | Three entire pounds of pseudo wasted! | 整整3磅假麻黄素就被你浪费了 |
[27:21] | You know how long I had to spin that stupid sign? | 你知不知道我套着那个标志转了多久 |
[27:23] | Get off me, psycho! | 离我远点 神经病 |
[27:25] | Helicopter, bitch! | 又来这招 婊子 |
[27:42] | Asshole | 混蛋 |
[27:45] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[28:09] | Come back here, you bitch! | 回来 你这婊子 |
[28:12] | I’m gonna mess you up! | 我要整死你 |
[28:26] | I really need to understand your thought | 我真的要好好理解一下的你的想法 |
[28:30] | Process because clearly I don’t. | 但很明显我不明白 |
[28:32] | I feel | 我感觉 |
[28:34] | That this decision you’ve made | 你做的这个决定 |
[28:37] | Is not only not in your best interest, | 不仅于你无益 |
[28:40] | It’s not in the best interest of our entire family. | 而且有悖于我们整个家庭 |
[28:43] | – Look, Skyler… – Not yet. please. | – 听我说 斯凯勒 – 我还没说完 |
[28:46] | I have the talking pillow. | 我有一个发言枕 |
[28:49] | Everybody gets to speak their minds, remember? | 每个人都可以倾吐心声 记得吗 |
[28:54] | And then, you’ll get your chance. | 接下来 该你了 |
[28:58] | Money has always been an issue for us, I’ll give you that. | 钱对于我们来说总是个问题 我先声明 |
[29:01] | But now that Elliott is more than willing to pitch in, | 但现在埃利奥特非常愿意帮我们忙 |
[29:04] | I know, I understand that it’s hard for you to accept help. | 我很清楚 你不怎么愿意接受帮助 |
[29:08] | Maybe it’s the way you were raised. | 可能你一直就是这种性格 |
[29:10] | But, honey… | 但是 亲爱的 |
[29:12] | It’s okay to lean on people now and again. | 偶尔依靠他人没什么不对的 |
[29:16] | You need this treatment, | 你需要治疗 |
[29:19] | And nothing can stop you from getting it, | 除了你自己 |
[29:22] | Except you. | 没有任何事阻止得了这个 |
[29:31] | May I allowed to respond? | 我可以答话吗 |
[29:34] | In a minute. | 等一等 |
[29:35] | I think we need to go around the circle first. | 我们先轮着发言 |
[29:41] | Hank, would you like to start? | 汉克 你开头好吗 |
[29:46] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 行 |
[29:49] | – Well, what I’ll say is… – No, take the talking pillow. | – 我要说的是 – 等等 拿着发言枕 |
[29:59] | All right, look, buddy. | 是这样 听着 兄弟 |
[30:02] | I know I don’t get to tell you this enough, but… | 我知道我说的话也许没什么分量 但是 |
[30:09] | I care… about you… | 我很关心 很关心你 |
[30:11] | A hell of a lot. | 非常非常关心 |
[30:13] | This cancer thing… | 这个癌症 |
[30:16] | Let’s just… let’s face it. | 我们 我们勇敢面对它吧 |
[30:18] | You know, you were dealt a shit hand. | 你的遭遇确实很不幸 |
[30:20] | But… | 但是 |
[30:22] | Sometimes your luck can change. | 运气也会改变的嘛 |
[30:24] | I mean, I can’t tell you how many times I was, you know, | 我是说 我都不知道讲了几遍了 |
[30:28] | I started with a shit hand and I ended up with a full house. | 我从当初一无所有 到现在的美满生活 |
[30:33] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[30:34] | I mean, the key is, you gotta hang in there. | 我是说 关键就在于 你要坚强 |
[30:37] | Man, you gotta keep placing your bets. | 兄弟 你要心怀希望 |
[30:39] | Keep placing your bets. | 要心怀希望 |
[30:42] | Hank… What the hell are you saying? | 汉克 你说的什么乱七八糟的 |
[30:46] | Please, Marie, let him talk. That’s what we’re here to do. | 玛丽 让他说 我们就是来沟通的 |
[30:49] | Please. | 让他说 |
[30:51] | Go on, Hank. | 继续吧 汉克 |
[30:54] | Right, well… | 好的 |
[30:56] | Look at it this way, okay? | 我们这么想问题 好吗 |
[30:58] | It’s the bottom of the 9th. Bases are loaded. | 打一场九局棒球赛 满垒了 |
[31:01] | You’re up. | 该你上场 |
[31:03] | But you got a bum arm. Right? | 但是你的胳膊有毛病 |
[31:06] | There’s no frickin’ way you’re gonna hit a homer, okay? | 你根本没可能击出一个本垒打 |
[31:09] | So you can either let the pinch hitter take the bat, | 所以你要么让替补球员替你 |
[31:13] | Or you can hold on to your pride and lose the game. | 或者坚持下去 有尊严的输掉比赛 |
[31:17] | Get what I’m saying? | 明白我说的了吗 |
[31:19] | No. | 没 |
[31:25] | You got your pride, man. I get it. Okay? I get it. | 你想活出尊严来 这个我理解 兄弟 |
[31:28] | If this Daddy Warbucks wants to chip in, man, | 要是沃巴克斯老爹要出钱的话 |
[31:31] | I’m with your old lady on this one. | 我就赞同你老婆 |
[31:33] | I say take the money and run, you know. | 拿了钱就拍屁股走人 |
[31:39] | Somebody want to take this thing? Here. | 有人要拿这东西吗 给 |
[31:41] | Yes, Walter… | 嗯 沃尔特 |
[31:42] | Walter Junior., I’m sure you have about | 小沃尔特 你肯定 |
[31:46] | A million things to say, probably, and now is your chance. | 有一肚子话要说 也许吧 现在给你机会 |
[31:50] | Go ahead. just let it all out. | 说吧 都说出来 |
[31:57] | – This is bullshit. – Hey, come on. | – 全是扯蛋 – 拜托 |
[32:00] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[32:06] | Talk. | 讲啊 |
[32:08] | Tell your Dad how you feel. | 告诉爸爸你的感受 |
[32:12] | – I’m pissed off. – Tell him. | – 烦着呢 – 告诉他 |
[32:16] | I’m pissed off, | 我烦得要死 |
[32:19] | ‘Cause you’re being… | 因为你就 |
[32:22] | You’re… | 你就像 |
[32:26] | You’re a pussy. | 就像个懦夫 |
[32:30] | You’re, like, ready to give up. | 你看上去像是 准备好了放弃 |
[32:38] | God. What if you gave up on me, huh? | 天 你要是也放弃我怎么办 |
[32:48] | This here? All the stuff I’ve been through, | 看这个 我都经历过这么多 |
[32:52] | And you’re scared of a little chemotherapy? | 而你却怕那小儿科的化疗 |
[33:10] | Me, personally | 我 个人立场 |
[33:15] | I think you should do whatever you want to do. | 我认为应该由你自己来选择 |
[33:20] | What? | 什么 |
[33:21] | You told us to be honest about our feelings. | 你说过我们要诚实的表达心里的想法 |
[33:25] | Walt’s the one with cancer. It’s his decision. | 是沃尔特得了癌症 就该由他自己决断 |
[33:27] | It’s not up to any of us. | 我们任何人都不能喧宾夺主 |
[33:29] | Why in the hell would you do this? | 你为什么要搞鬼乱来 |
[33:34] | I wasn’t planning on agreeing with Walt. | 我并不是一直打算要袒护沃尔特 |
[33:37] | But after sitting here and listening to you all | 但是坐在这听你们说了这么久 |
[33:39] | Talk about his future like he has no say in it. | 谈论他的将来 像是他没有发言权似的 |
[33:42] | He’s not gonna have a future | 要是他不去治病 |
[33:44] | If he doesn’t get treatment. | 他就不会有将来 |
[33:46] | I am a medical professional. | 我可是专业医疗人员 |
[33:49] | I X-Ray people in treatment every day. | 我每天给治疗中的病人照X光 |
[33:53] | I see them every day, and you know what? | 我每天都见到他们 你知道吗 |
[33:56] | Some of them are absolutely miserable. | 有些人真的是非常的痛苦 |
[34:00] | – Marie… – I’m sorry, but it’s true. | – 玛丽 – 对不起 但这是事实 |
[34:02] | And some of them don’t wanna spend | 有些人并不愿意 |
[34:05] | Their last weeks or months | 将他们最后的日子 |
[34:08] | Being picked at by doctors. | 无味地跟医生消磨耗尽 |
[34:10] | But they got talked into it by their families. | 而他们都是被家人劝说进医院的 |
[34:13] | Could I get the pillow back? I agree with Marie on that. | 能把发言枕还我吗 我同意玛丽的话 |
[34:16] | – Hank. – What? Maybe Walt wants to die like a man. | – 汉克 – 什么 也许沃尔特想死得其所 |
[34:19] | I don’t want him to die at all! | 可我不想让他死 |
[34:21] | That’s the whole point of this. So either help, or leave! | 这才是关键问题 要么帮忙要么走人 |
[34:25] | Skyler, I just wanted to do you the courtesy | 斯凯勒 我只是好意地 |
[34:28] | Of giving you my honest opinion. | 告诉你我的真实想法 |
[34:31] | You know, Marie, this is not debate club. | 玛丽 这又不是辩论会 |
[34:35] | This is my husband’s life. | 这是我丈夫的命 |
[34:36] | I make one simple observation… | 我做个简单的观察 |
[34:40] | – My husband’s life. – We’re talking about! | – 我丈夫的命 – 我们正在讨论这事 |
[34:43] | – Ladies. come on. – How dare you… | – 女士们 别吵了 – 你怎么能 |
[34:48] | This is so stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[34:55] | All right, I’ve got the talking pillow now. | 行了 我现在拿到发言枕了 |
[34:58] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[35:11] | We all, in this room, | 在坐的各位 |
[35:14] | We love each other. | 我们都深爱着彼此 |
[35:16] | We want what’s best for each other, and I know that. | 我们希望对彼此都好的决定 我也明白 |
[35:20] | I am very thankful for that. | 我非常感激你们 |
[35:23] | But… | 可是 |
[35:26] | What I want… | 我想要的 |
[35:30] | What I want, what I need, | 我所想的 我所要的 |
[35:35] | Is a choice. | 是一次选择 |
[35:38] | What does that… mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[35:43] | Sometimes, I feel like I never actually | 有时候 我觉得自己从没有 |
[35:48] | Make any of my own. | 为我自己而活 |
[35:52] | Choices, I mean. | 选择 我的意思是 |
[36:00] | My entire life, | 我这一生 |
[36:03] | It just seems I never… | 似乎从未 |
[36:09] | You know, had a kind of real say about any of it. | 真正选择过 |
[36:16] | Now this last one, cancer… | 现在最后的选择来了 癌症 |
[36:22] | All I have left is how I choose to approach this. | 我唯一能做的选择是如何面对癌症 |
[36:26] | Then make the right choice, Walt. | 沃尔特 那就做个正确的选择 |
[36:30] | You’re not the only one it affects. | 你不是唯一得癌症的人 |
[36:33] | What about your son? | 你的儿子怎么办 |
[36:36] | Don’t you wanna see your daughter grow up? I just… | 你不想看着你女儿长大成人吗 我只是 |
[36:46] | Of course, I do. | 当然 我当然想 |
[36:49] | Skyler, you’ve read the statistics. | 斯凯勒 你也看过统计数据了 |
[37:00] | These doctors… | 那些医生们 |
[37:02] | Talking about surviving. | 讨论着我还能活的时间 |
[37:05] | One year, two years, | 一年还是两年 |
[37:07] | Like it’s the only thing that matters. | 就好像这是唯一重要的事一样 |
[37:10] | But what good is it, to just survive | 而活着又能怎样呢 仅仅是活着 |
[37:13] | If I am too sick to work, | 要是我病得不能工作 |
[37:17] | To enjoy a meal, | 不能享受美食 |
[37:22] | To make love? | 不能做爱 |
[37:31] | For what time I have left, | 我想在我剩下的日子里 |
[37:37] | I want to live in my own house. | 住在自己的家里 |
[37:39] | I want to sleep in my own bed. | 睡在自己的床上 |
[37:42] | I don’t wanna choke down 30 or 40 pills every single day, | 我不想每天咽下30还是40片药 |
[37:46] | Lose my hair, and lie around, | 又是脱发 到处掩饰 |
[37:49] | Too tired to get up… | 又是卧床不起 |
[37:54] | And so nauseated that I can’t even move my head. | 反胃得连脑袋都不能动 |
[38:00] | And you cleaning up after me? | 你就成天守在榻前伺候我吗 |
[38:06] | Me, with… | 我 |
[38:10] | Some dead man, some artificially alive, | 和死人 和靠人工维持生命的人 |
[38:16] | Just marking time? | 有什么区别 |
[38:20] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[38:27] | And that’s how you would remember me. | 而你就会记得那样的我 |
[38:37] | That’s the worst part. | 这是我最不愿意的 |
[38:42] | So… | 那么 |
[38:44] | That is my thought process, Skyler. | 斯凯勒 这就是我所考虑的 |
[38:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:52] | I just… | 我只是 |
[38:56] | I choose not to do it. | 我选择顺其自然 |
[40:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:59] | All right what? | 什么好吧 |
[41:05] | I’ll do the treatment. | 我会接受治疗 |
[41:39] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[42:08] | The lady from the billing office said | 账单室的女士说 |
[42:11] | They usually bill the insurance company directly, | 他们一般直接给保险公司开账单 |
[42:14] | But since our HMO is not paying for it, | 不过 既然我们的医疗保险不付钱 |
[42:16] | We can pay up front with a credit card. | 我们可以用信用卡付 |
[42:19] | Good. | 好 |
[42:23] | And then Elliott will send a check. | 埃利奥特会寄张支票来 |
[42:26] | I will take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[42:34] | Walter White? | 沃尔特·怀特 |
[42:36] | Yes. | 是我 |
[42:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:44] | See you in a minute. | 一会儿见 |
[44:17] | Elliott. | 埃利奥特 |
[44:19] | Walt, it’s Gretchen. | 沃尔特 我是格蕾琴 |
[44:23] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[44:25] | Hey, Gretchen. How are you? | 格蕾琴 你还好吗 |
[44:27] | You know, it was really great seeing you two the other day. | 那天见到你们可真高兴 |
[44:31] | What a party. | 多令人高兴的聚会 |
[44:35] | Elliott told me about the cancer. | 埃利奥特跟我说了癌症的事 |
[44:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[44:41] | Well, you know, it is what it is, I guess. | 你知道 也就是那样了 |
[44:47] | I don’t know what to say except | 我会永远支持你 |
[44:51] | I’m always here for you. | 除了这个我也不知道该说什么 |
[44:53] | Both of us are. We wanted you to know that. | 我们都 我们都想对你说这句话 |
[44:58] | Yeah, well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:02] | Walt, Elliott’s told me | 埃利奥特跟我说了 |
[45:05] | He had offered to pay for the treatment. | 他要支付治疗费用 |
[45:07] | You have to accept. | 你一定要接受 |
[45:08] | That money, as far as we’re both concerned, | 那笔钱 出自我们的关心 |
[45:11] | That belongs to you. | 它是属于你的 |
[45:13] | Even the name of our company, it’s half yours. | 甚至我们公司的名字 都有一半是你的 |
[45:19] | Walt… | 沃尔特 |
[45:23] | Is this about you and me? | 你和我就这样了吗 |
[45:39] | Gretchen, I really appreciate the offer. I do. | 格蕾琴 我很感谢你们的好意 真的 |
[45:42] | But we’re fine. | 但是我们能挺过去 |
[45:45] | As it turns out, the insurance came through after all. | 结果是保险公司会支付那些钱的 |
[45:50] | So… I am covered. | 所以 我在保障范围内 |
[45:54] | Well, anyway, I really appreciate it. Thank you. | 无论如何 非常感谢 谢谢你 |
[46:00] | Good, that’s good news. | 是吗 这是个好消息 |
[46:05] | You know, that really was a great party. | 那真是个盛大的聚会 |
[46:10] | Keep in touch, okay? | 常联系 好吗 |
[46:13] | Sure. sure. | 当然 当然 |
[46:16] | Thank you for calling. | 谢谢你的来电 |
[47:17] | You wanna cook? | 要制毒吗? |