时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Operation… | 行动代号 |
[00:05] | Icebreaker. | 破冰号 |
[00:10] | How we liking that? We never used that before, did we? | 感觉怎么样 这个名字我们没有用过吧 |
[00:12] | – Isn’t it the name of a breath mint? – What? | – 这不是清新薄荷糖的名字吗 – 什么? |
[00:15] | “Icebreakers”, right? Breath mint? | “透心凉” 是吗 清新薄荷糖 |
[00:16] | Nobody’s gonna be thinking that. | 没有人会那么想的 |
[00:18] | They’ll think about a big ass ship in the north pole, breaking ice. | 他们会想到一只游走在北极的大头破冰船 |
[00:21] | Says you. I’m gonna be thinking “operation breath mint.” | 就你而已 我会想到清新薄荷行动 |
[00:24] | I’m thinking “operation breath mint” | 每次跟你一起外勤 |
[00:25] | Every time we’re on a stakeout together. All right | 我就会想到清新薄荷糖好吧 |
[00:28] | Your breath could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon. | 你嘴里那味儿能把人熏死 |
[00:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:32] | “Operation TBD.” | 行动代号待定 |
[00:35] | Thanks for nothing, Gomie. | 格米 都被你搅和的 |
[00:37] | Anyway. Say hello to… | 不管怎样 先跟 |
[00:39] | Domingo Gallardo Molina, aka “Crazy 8.” | 多明戈·加拉多·莫利纳 疯狂小八打个招呼 |
[00:43] | Smarter than your average cheese-eater. | 他可比普通的线人精明的多 |
[00:46] | I turned him out at the street-level, | 他成为线人的时候不过是个小混混 |
[00:47] | But this dude’s like the Jeffersons: movin’ on up. | 但是这哥们向杰佛逊学习 向上拼搏 |
[00:50] | Every small-time dealers he’d throw at us, | 每次他供出来的小毒贩后 |
[00:52] | He’d end up snaking their customers. | 都接手了他们的客户 |
[00:53] | It turns out he’s missing, presumed dead. | 现在他被证实失踪了 可能已死亡 |
[00:56] | Found his car out in the boonies. | 在荒郊野岭发现了他的车 |
[00:58] | Last guy he ratted out was none other than his cousin, | 最后一个被他供出来的正是他自己的表弟 |
[01:02] | Emilio koyama. | 埃米利奥·小山 |
[01:05] | You thinking the cousin found out and took revenge? | 你认为是他表弟发现后向他报复吗 |
[01:07] | Could be. Turns out he’s missing, too. | 有可能 结果他表弟也失踪了 |
[01:09] | And normally, I’d say someone did the world a favor. | 一般情况 我会说有人为民除了害 |
[01:13] | But our snitch’s car? | 但是在我们线人车中 |
[01:15] | Turns out we find two grams of meth in it, | 找到了两克冰毒 |
[01:18] | we take it to the lab. | 我们带到了实验室 |
[01:19] | They come back, they tell us it is the purest they have ever seen. | 实验人员告诉我们这是有史以来最纯的冰毒 |
[01:23] | 99.1% 99.1%. | |
[01:24] | I mean our chemist was blown away. | 我们的化学家完败 |
[01:26] | He said he couldn’t do the same thing better. | 说这个纯度是他的极限 |
[01:28] | Worse yet, it didn’t come out of some superlab in Mexico. | 更糟的是 这并非出自墨西哥的超级实验室 |
[01:30] | We’re thinking this was cooked right here, | 我们认为制毒地点就在这儿 |
[01:32] | in the land of enchantment. | 毒品交易的大本营 |
[01:33] | Car was abandoned at what appears to be a cook site. | 汽车似乎被遗弃在一个制毒地点 |
[01:37] | This is the only other thing left behind. | 这是遗留下来的唯一证物 |
[01:40] | We’re sending it off to Quantico, | 我们正把它送到匡狄克 |
[01:42] | see if they can pull something off it. | 看能否找到什么线索 |
[01:44] | Meantime, our guys swabbed the filter element | 与此同时 我们的人清洗了过滤器 |
[01:46] | Found the same 99.1 meth. | 发现了同样99.1%纯度的冰毒 |
[01:50] | So be on notice. | 大家注意了 |
[01:52] | We got new players in town. | 有新毒贩来了 |
[01:54] | We don’t know who they are, where they come from… | 我们不知道他们是谁 来自何方 |
[01:59] | But they possess an extremely high skill-set. | 但是他们有高级制毒技术装备 |
[02:02] | Me personally? | 我个人的看法 |
[02:04] | I’m thinking Albuquerque just might have a new kingpin. | 我认为阿尔布开克来了位重量级人物 |
[02:44] | Jesus. Walt, you’re burning the shit out of them. | 天呐 沃尔特 你把鸡肉都烤糊了 |
[02:46] | Oh. Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:48] | Hey, Sky, you got any more chicken? | 斯凯 还有鸡肉吗 |
[02:51] | Emeril here is gonna need a fresh pack. | 艾梅里尔要重新烤一批 |
[02:55] | All right, looking good. | 恩 看起来不错 |
[02:57] | Is this low-fat mayonnaise in the cole slaw? | 这个是不是低脂蛋黄酱卷心菜沙拉? |
[03:00] | I don’t know. It’s store-bought. | 我不知道 商店买的 |
[03:02] | Hank, you need another beer? | 汉克 再来瓶啤酒怎么样 |
[03:06] | Does the pope shit in his hat? | 教皇在帽子里大便了吗 |
[03:08] | I don’t think that he does, Hank. | 汉克 我不认为他真这么做了 |
[03:10] | And I think everybody would like it if you’d stop saying that. | 我认为大家都希望你停止谈论这个话题 |
[03:13] | Marie, some more wine, maybe? | 玛丽 再来点儿酒 |
[03:15] | I’m all right, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:16] | Hey, I want a beer. | 我想来瓶啤酒 |
[03:17] | Yeah. I want Shania Twain to give me a tuggie. | 我还想让沙尼娅·吐温给我个”手活”呢 |
[03:21] | Guess what? That ain’t happening, either. | 猜怎么着 那也没有发生 |
[03:23] | – How about some more soda? – Yeah, sure. | – 给你来点儿苏打水怎么样? – 好吧 |
[03:25] | Honey, do you need anything? | 亲爱的 你要来儿什么吗 |
[03:27] | No, Walt. Thank you. | 沃尔特 不用了 |
[03:28] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 好的 我去去就回 |
[03:51] | What, are you kidding me? | 什么 你开玩笑吧 |
[03:53] | You look like a damn movie star, man. | 你看起来简直像个电影明星 |
[03:56] | Girls gotta be lining up left and right. | 成群结队的姑娘会等着你 |
[03:58] | – Tell him how good-looking he is. – He’s adorable. | – 告诉这小子他有多帅 – 他可爱极了 |
[04:02] | He don’t wanna be friggin’ adorable. He wants to be hot. | 他不不想被人说成可爱 他要性感火辣 |
[04:04] | Anyway you see what I’m talking about? That’s a female perspective. | 听到我说的吗 那才是女人的想法 |
[04:07] | She supposed to say that. | 她本来是想这么说的 |
[04:09] | Look, a guy doesn’t have to look like, uh… | 听着 小伙子不用看起来像 |
[04:12] | Charlton heston… I’m talking “moses” days… | 查尔登·海斯顿一样才能赢取女孩芳心 |
[04:15] | To get a girl, all right? | 我说的是在他那个年代 |
[04:17] | You just gotta have… | 你需要 |
[04:18] | Confidence. | 自信满满 |
[04:21] | Confidence and… and persistence. | 自信外加坚持不懈 |
[04:24] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这些是你所需要的 |
[04:26] | I chased your aunt Marie here all over creation. | 我用尽手段来追求你姨妈玛丽 |
[04:29] | I kept bugging her for a date. She kept saying no. | 我不断请求她和我约会 她一直拒绝 |
[04:32] | What, did I ask you like 50 times? | 我是不是请求了大概50次 |
[04:34] | It was before they tightened the stalking laws. | 那是在跟踪法被强化以前 |
[04:38] | Anyway, how about your dad here? | 不管怎么说 让你老爹说说吧 |
[04:41] | Right there’s a good story, Walt. | 沃尔特也有段精彩的故事呢 |
[04:43] | Tell him how you met Skyler. | 说说看你怎么认识斯凯勒的 |
[04:45] | Mom was a waitress in Los Alamos. | 妈妈在洛斯阿拉莫斯当服务生 |
[04:48] | And dad said that thing to you… | 然后爸爸向你表白… |
[04:52] | Actually, your mother wasn’t a waitress. | 事实上 你妈妈不是服务生 |
[04:54] | It was a summer job, | 那不过是暑期的兼职 |
[04:56] | And she was the hostess, | 她是老板娘 |
[05:00] | And she also worked the cash register. | 还负责收银 |
[05:02] | And I used to go in there a lot | 我以前经常去那里 |
[05:05] | Because it was close enough to the lab | 因为离实验室很近 |
[05:06] | where I could ride my bicycle. | 骑自行车就能到 |
[05:10] | And once I noticed her… | 有一次我注意到了她 |
[05:12] | It got to be so that I would only go in | 我走进去以后 |
[05:16] | When I knew she was working. | 发现她在里面上班 |
[05:17] | When it was slow, she would lean against the counter, | 空下来的时候 她会靠着着柜台 |
[05:21] | Doing her crossword puzzles, | 做她的填字游戏 |
[05:23] | But kind of hiding it, right, | 不过是偷偷的 |
[05:26] | Pretending that she was still working. | 一边假装还在工作 |
[05:28] | And once I caught on to that, | 有一次被我看到了 |
[05:30] | I would do crossword puzzles while I ate my grilled cheese sandwich. | 我吃烤芝士三明治的时候也做填字游戏 |
[05:34] | It got so that everyday at lunch, | 就这样每天午餐的时候 |
[05:36] | We would both be doing the New York Times crossword puzzle | 我们都一起做纽约时报上的填字游戏 |
[05:40] | Ten feet from each other. | 两人隔着10英尺远 |
[05:44] | Eventually, | 终于 |
[05:48] | I caught her looking over at me. | 我发现她在看我 |
[05:51] | So, I began saying, “excuse me, | 于是我就说 请问 |
[05:56] | Fourteen across, seven-letter word for whatchamacallit. | 横向14那个7个字母的单词 你填什么 |
[06:01] | “May I ask what you wrote down?” | 我能问问你填了什么吗 |
[06:03] | And well, that got us talking. | 我们就这样聊了起来 |
[06:07] | Boy, I tell you, I was… I was terrible at those puzzles. | 天啊 告诉你 其实不会做填字游戏 |
[06:12] | I don’t think that I finished even one of them. | 可能我连一个都没做完过 |
[06:17] | But your mother would do them in ink. | 但你妈妈很在行 |
[06:19] | Very smooth. | 很厉害啊 |
[06:22] | I’ll bet you didn’t think your old man had it in him? | 打赌你没想到你老爸也有这招吧 |
[06:25] | But that’s what I’m talking about. That’s persistence. | 但这就是我想说的 这就叫坚持 |
[06:28] | You see? Once you set your cap for something, | 看见没 一旦你看准了某样东西 |
[06:31] | Or somebody, you gotta just, you know… | 或是某个人 你就得 |
[06:36] | Wow, Skyler? | 斯凯勒 |
[06:38] | Mom, are you all right? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[06:41] | Shh, honey. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[06:45] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[06:50] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[06:51] | Ask him. | 你问他 |
[07:05] | What’s she talking about? | 她什么意思 |
[07:12] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[07:21] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[07:26] | Lung cancer. | 肺癌 |
[07:39] | It’s bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[08:02] | Ask him how long he’s known. | 问问他知道多久了 |
[08:03] | I guess a month, maybe, or… | 我想大概有一个月 或者 |
[08:08] | For god sakes, Walt. | 看在老天的的份上 沃尔特 |
[08:10] | We’re just sitting out there having a cookout like nothing’s going on? | 我们居然还若无其事地 坐在外面在野餐 |
[08:13] | He made me promise not to tell anybody. | 他还让我保证不告诉任何人 |
[08:15] | Christ, these last 48 hours. | 天啊 过去的48小时太难熬了 |
[08:18] | And it’s the weekend, | 而且现在是周末 |
[08:21] | So I couldn’t even get his doctor on the phone. | 我都没办法联系上他的医生 |
[08:24] | Buddy, why… I mean, why wouldn’t you want to tell anybody? | 伙计 我是说 你为什么不想告诉任何人 |
[08:27] | Walt, don’t you see? | 沃尔特 你没看见吗 |
[08:30] | Everybody just wants to help you. | 每个人都想帮你 |
[08:33] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[08:35] | We get through these things together. | 我们会一起度过难关的 |
[08:37] | I mean, I don’t get… you know… | 我不明白 |
[08:39] | Lung cancer? | 肺癌 |
[08:41] | How could that happen? You don’t smoke. | 怎么可能 你甚至都不抽烟 |
[08:43] | I’m thinking that this goes back 20 years | 我在想这跟20年前 |
[08:47] | Maybe to the applications lab. | 跟应用实验室有关 |
[08:49] | All those chemicals they had you working around? | 他们整天接触那些化学药品 |
[08:51] | We always took the proper precautions. | 我们一直都有很好的预防措施 |
[08:53] | One time you complained they didn’t give you the right kind of… | 有次你抱怨过 他们没给你配备正确的 |
[08:57] | I don’t know, some kind of ventilation hood or something. | 我不知道 某种防毒面罩什么的 |
[08:59] | – And then the headaches. – Honey, it wasn’t that. | – 然后你就一直头痛 – 亲爱的 不是那样的 |
[09:02] | How do they think they can get away with this? | 他们以为就能这样不负责吗 |
[09:05] | We should hire a lawyer. | 我们应该雇个律师 |
[09:08] | First, let’s deal with this. | 首先 我们先治病 |
[09:12] | Okay? So what’s the next step for Walt? | 好吗 walt下一步怎么做 |
[09:16] | Certainly a second opinion, right? | 肯定是换个医生 对吗 |
[09:19] | Right. | 没错 |
[09:21] | Right. Absolutely. | 没错 当然 |
[09:22] | Okay. So first thing tomorrow, | 好的 所以明天一早 |
[09:24] | I talk to my radiologists, | 我会跟放射科医师谈谈 |
[09:26] | We find you the best… | 我们会给你找到最好的 |
[09:30] | The oncology dream team. | 治疗肿瘤的梦幻团队 |
[09:50] | I wanna go check on Walt Jr. | 我想去看看小沃尔特 |
[09:52] | I’m gonna see… | 我去看看 |
[09:55] | If I can talk him into, I don’t know, joining us. | 不知道能不能劝他也加入我们 |
[09:59] | I really didn’t mean for him to find out that way. | 我真不是有意 让他在这种情况下知道的 |
[10:10] | Walt…Whatever happens… | 沃尔特 无论发生什么 |
[10:17] | I hope this goes without saying, but… | 我真不想这么说 但是 |
[10:19] | Whatever happens… | 无论发生什么 |
[10:21] | I want you to know that… | 我想你知道 |
[10:26] | I’ll always take care of your family. | 我会帮你照顾好你的家庭的 |
[10:56] | Yo, check out these fake pop tarts. | 看看这些假冒的果酱馅饼 |
[10:59] | These are mad tight. | 很好吃 |
[11:00] | – No, thanks, man. Pass. – Your loss. | – 不用了 谢谢 让开 – 不吃是你的损失 |
[11:03] | These are from Canada or something. Imported. | 这些可是加拿大货 进口的 |
[11:06] | Yo, what happened to your hallway, man? | 你的走廊怎么了 伙计 |
[11:08] | – Did the ceiling fall down or… – Oh, yeah… | – 是天花板塌了还是… – 没错 |
[11:13] | I think the house is just settling. | 我觉得整栋房子都在下沉 |
[11:15] | It’s been caving in left and right. | 到处都在掉东西下来 |
[11:18] | Hit me in the eye. | 正好打着我的眼睛 |
[11:19] | It’s bananas. | 是香蕉 |
[11:21] | Yo, my pops could fix you up. | 我的人说不定可以帮你 |
[11:23] | He’s like a contractor or something. | 他是那种承包商之类的 |
[11:25] | Right on. I should grab that number. | 那行啊 我应该记他的号码 |
[11:28] | Say, Jesse. You still cook a little crystal? | 说说 杰西 你还在制冰毒吗 |
[11:34] | Could be, yeah. | 算是吧 |
[11:36] | You know, from time to time. | 你也清楚 我总是听说 |
[11:38] | I heard you lost your partner. | 听说你没了搭档 |
[11:41] | Emilio. | 埃米利奥 |
[11:43] | Didn’t he get locked up? | 他不是被关起来了吗 |
[11:46] | No, man. He’s out. | 伙计 没 他出来了 |
[11:48] | His cousin bailed him out. I think he skipped town or something. | 他堂兄保释的 我猜他已经出了城 |
[11:51] | I don’t know about any of that. | 我一点都不知道 |
[11:52] | I’ve been just kinda doing my own thing these days so. | 这些天我都忙着自己的事呢 |
[11:55] | But you maybe got some crystal, man? | 你那儿有点货吧 伙计 |
[11:58] | cause I could seriously go for a bowl | 因为我要去酒会玩玩 |
[12:00] | You know? Take the edge off. | 去爽一下 |
[12:02] | Hell, yeah. Sunday night bowl, yo. | 周日夜派对哦 |
[12:11] | Maybe it just so happens that… | 算碰巧吧 |
[12:13] | I just recently cooked the best batch ever. | 我最近刚做了一批货 |
[12:20] | Oh, yeah. Came up with this whole new recipe. | 嗯 用了这种全新的配法 |
[12:23] | It’s more like a formula. | 更像是一种分子式 |
[12:24] | It’s like way, way more chemically… | 从化学上讲更科学 |
[12:29] | You know, it’s just the bomb. | 试制非常成功 |
[12:33] | But, you know, I don’t know, | 但是 我搞不懂 |
[12:35] | I’ve been thinking lately I’ll just lay off of it for a while. | 我后来一直在想停一段时间 |
[12:39] | cause lately it’s been making me paranoid, so… | 因为我都快被它弄出妄想症了 |
[12:46] | You know, for, like… like healthwise, just lay off. | 所以呢 为了健康考虑 就没再嗑了 |
[12:50] | Yo, if you’re not into sharing, man, | 喂 你是不想跟咱分享吧 伙计 |
[12:52] | Just tell us to piss off. It’s cool. | 直接请我们滚蛋就行了 潇洒一点 |
[12:54] | We don’t need no soap opera. | 我们可不想拖泥带水的 |
[12:56] | Yeah, man. Whatever. | 伙计 随你啦 |
[12:58] | No, no. It’s all good. | 别 没事啊 |
[13:00] | You know, I… I’m just saying… | 我 我就是说 |
[13:01] | Hey, I got… I got plenty of pot. | 我这还有很多大麻呢 |
[13:04] | Yeah, I think I’ll bounce, man. | 嗯 我要闪人了 伙计 |
[13:06] | Yeah, sounds about right. | 说的是 |
[13:08] | Hey, yo, yo. | 喂 喂 |
[13:10] | Hey, homes. | 兄弟 |
[13:11] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[13:13] | Okay, I’m totally joking with you. | 行了 我就是逗你们玩 |
[13:16] | You kidding? Sit down. | 别闹了 坐下 |
[13:25] | Best scante ever. | 极品冰毒 |
[13:28] | Grab that pipe. | 把吸管拿来 |
[16:46] | Do you need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[16:50] | No, I’m fine, honey. | 不用 亲爱的 我很好 |
[16:53] | I’m fine. Just… | 很好 只是 |
[16:55] | Privacy. | 一点个人隐私 |
[16:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | – I’m right outside if you need me. – OK | – 需要的话 我就在门外 – 好 |
[17:11] | Yeah, anytime on Friday is absolutely fine. | 嗯 周五任何时间都绝对可以 |
[17:14] | Thank you so much for working us in. | 太谢谢你安排我们了 |
[17:19] | Can I just put that on a credit card? | 记在信用卡可以么 |
[17:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:23] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[17:24] | Okay, so we will see you | 那我们在周五早晨 |
[17:27] | At 10:45 on Friday morning. | 十点四十五分见你 |
[17:29] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[17:38] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[17:39] | The best oncologist… | 有位顶尖的肿瘤学家 |
[17:42] | I mean, not even just in New Mexico, | 不只在新墨西哥州 |
[17:44] | But one of the top ten in the entire nation… | 而是位列全国前十名 |
[17:47] | His name is Dr. Delcavoli. | 他叫戴尔克沃利医生 |
[17:50] | And we see him on Friday. | 周五我们去见他 |
[17:55] | I mean, Marie really came through for us. | 玛丽真的在帮我们 |
[17:58] | She had her boss call and… | 她老板跟她打过了电话 |
[18:02] | OK. This is good. | 不错 |
[18:06] | From here on out, I mean, things are gonna… | 从这次开始 事情会 |
[18:09] | What’s that we’re putting on a credit card? | 什么记在信用卡做上呢 |
[18:11] | It’s just a deposit kind of thing. | 类似保证金之类的东西 |
[18:15] | – How much of a deposit? – It’s $5,000. | – 要多少? – 5000美元 |
[18:18] | Five thousand? | 五千美元 |
[18:28] | And what’s that? Just to start? | 做什么用 仅仅是开个头吗 |
[18:30] | Just to tell me what I already know? | 就告诉一些我已经知道的东西吗 |
[18:33] | Walt, he’s not in our HMO, okay? | 沃尔特 他不在我们医保系统里 |
[18:35] | So be it. We’ll figure it out. | 就这样了 我们会慢慢搞清楚的 |
[18:40] | Come on. Don’t get hung up on money here. | 拜托 别钻钱眼里了行吗 |
[18:43] | We can always borrow from Hank. | 我们可以找汉克借啊 |
[18:45] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[18:50] | No, I just… | 不 我只是 |
[18:51] | We’re not gonna do that. | 我们绝不那样做 |
[18:53] | Well, maybe we can ask your Mom. | 那我们可以向你母亲借 |
[18:58] | Have you even called her yet? | 你有没有跟她打过电话 |
[19:04] | Regardless, you’re gonna have to tell her. | 先不管这事 你起码应该告诉她 |
[19:06] | – I’m willing to do it… – I’ll call. | – 我是愿意做的 – 好 我来打 |
[19:12] | I don’t even want us thinking about money. | 我不想让我俩总想着钱 |
[19:16] | Money is not the issue here. It’s not. | 现在不是钱的问题 不是 |
[19:28] | Okay. Okay. I’ll take care of the deposit. | 我来管保证金的事 |
[19:37] | I’ll borrow it from my pension. | 我从养老金里预支 |
[20:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:22] | I thought I heard mice. | 我好像听到了老鼠 |
[20:25] | That’s all we need, huh? | 我们要这些就够了对吧 |
[20:29] | So, what’s up, pal? | 怎么了 朋友 |
[20:31] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[20:36] | What? | 什么 |
[20:38] | You’re acting all…you’re | 你表现得 |
[20:44] | Why are you acting so… | 为什么你表现得这么 |
[20:46] | Weird? | 古怪 |
[20:48] | – Son. – You’re acting like nothing is going on. | – 孩子 – 你就像是都没发生一样 |
[22:43] | Come on! | 怎么这样 |
[22:47] | Am I gonna have to come down there and whip your ass? | 要我过去揍你吗 |
[23:03] | And let me tell you something else. | 跟你说点别的 |
[23:05] | I’m not doing this for charity, right? | 我可不是为了慈善才这么做的对吧 |
[23:06] | I’m the best he’s got in that office. | 我可是办公室里最棒的 |
[23:09] | He knows it, I know it. | 他清楚得很 我知道 |
[23:10] | I expect to be paid to a level comens… | 我得要个上档次的价格 |
[23:13] | I said, Dave, | 我说 戴夫 |
[23:14] | Do you think 40 grand is a proper bonus? | 你觉得四万块的分红够了吗 |
[23:16] | That’s less than 10% of | 还不到这个季度 |
[23:18] | What I booked for you guys this quarter. | 我给你们下的订单的百分之十 |
[23:20] | I’m not going to sit here and be disrespected. | 我才不会坐视你们对我不敬 |
[23:22] | Oh, he’s shitin bricks. | 他个白痴 |
[23:24] | Oh, you know he is. | 你知道他是什么货色 |
[23:26] | Yeah, that man lives in fear. I’ll go across town. | 他就是一废物 而我能畅行无阻 |
[23:28] | Hell, I could go anywhere. | 我去哪都行 |
[23:30] | Hoffman-gordon-bradley or sorcher, even goldberg-wayne. | 去霍夫曼-戈登-布拉德利 或是索尔彻 戈德堡-韦恩也行 |
[23:34] | They’d make me a partner just for walking in the damn door. | 只要我肯去 他们就会让我做合伙人 |
[23:36] | That’s how ecstatic they’d be. | 他们见了我就这么欣喜若狂 |
[23:38] | Hells, yes, brother-man! | 兄弟 太好了 |
[23:43] | Check this chick out. | 瞧瞧这女人 |
[23:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:47] | Buddy, she’s a cow. | 伙计 她就是头猪 |
[23:50] | Stacey’s a cow. | 斯泰茜是头猪 |
[23:52] | We’re talking major barnyard boo-hog. | 我们讨论的是猪圈的肥猪 |
[23:55] | Roll her in flour and look for | 把她在面粉里滚一滚 |
[23:56] | the wet spot before you hit that, man. | 之前看看哪儿湿了 |
[23:58] | You know what I’m saying? | 明白吗 |
[23:59] | That’s kind of sick is not a wash-off | 她不是很容易摆脱的 |
[24:01] | – Sir? – Right | – 先生? – 好吧 |
[24:05] | – Sir? – Oh, yeah? | – 先生? – 是吗? |
[24:09] | Sorry. Hi. | 抱歉 你好 |
[24:10] | – What can I do for you? – Which dude? | – 能为您做点什么? – 哪个? |
[24:13] | The dude that looked like a lizard? | 那个长得像蜥蜴的家伙吗 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:19] | I would like a cashier’s check in the full amount | 我要开张这全数金额的现金支票 |
[24:23] | Made out to oncology partners of New Mexico, please. | 收款人是新墨西哥州肿瘤病友 谢谢 |
[24:29] | Oh, that’s o-n-c-o-l-o-g-y. | 是肿-瘤 |
[24:33] | Yeah, you got it. | 对 是这么写 |
[24:37] | I don’t understand why they’re forcing you | 我就不明白他们为什么要强迫你 |
[24:39] | To choose between the piccolo and the oboe. | 在短笛和双簧管之间选一个 |
[24:42] | You show so much promise with both. | 那俩种你吹都很够格 |
[24:43] | They can’t have any switching between woodwinds | 他们不许木管乐器有交叉 |
[24:46] | Because no matter how divided up, someone would be left out. | 因为不管怎么分配 总会有个被漏掉 |
[24:49] | Well, rules are rules, I guess. | 规定就是规定 |
[24:51] | Sure, rules and rules. I’m all for that. | 是啊 规定就是规定 我完全赞成 |
[24:53] | But I’m telling you, you really shine on that oboe. | 不过我跟你说 你的双簧管吹得非常棒 |
[24:56] | You have real talent, and I’m not just saying that. | 你很有天赋 我可不只是说说 |
[24:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:01] | What about Mr. Pemberton? | 彭伯顿老师怎么样 |
[25:02] | Is he giving you enough individual attention? | 他对你关注够多吗 |
[25:05] | I’d have to say so. | 我得说够多了 |
[25:06] | He tries to talk to each one of us | 每次练习他都尽量 |
[25:07] | At least once during every practice. | 至少和每个人都谈一次 |
[25:09] | That’s good. Feedback’s important. | 那很好 反馈很重要 |
[25:11] | It’s key, I think. | 那是关键 我认为 |
[25:13] | Hey, so how was soccer practice? | 那你的足球练得怎样了 |
[25:20] | I think that was in our backyard. | 好像是从我们的后院传来的 |
[25:31] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[25:39] | What the hell are you doing out here? | 你到底在这里干什么 |
[25:44] | Hey, dad. | 爸 |
[25:46] | Hey, mom. | 妈 |
[25:51] | You got new patio furniture. | 你们添置了新的庭院摆设 |
[25:53] | Right on! | 正好夹了 |
[26:00] | My leg. | 我的腿 |
[27:06] | What do you think it could be? | 你觉得这次是怎么回事 |
[27:09] | God knows I’m no expert. | 天知道 我又不是专家 |
[27:12] | I don’t know. Uppers, downers? | 我不知道 兴奋剂 镇静剂 |
[27:14] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我都能猜 你不也能吗 |
[27:17] | I think we should check his arms for needle marks. | 我想我们得看看他胳膊上有没有针孔 |
[27:23] | Do we let him stay? | 要让他住下吗 |
[27:26] | The presbyterian church has those meetings. | 长老会教堂有些集会 |
[27:28] | So maybe on condition, you know? | 也许某些条件下 |
[27:31] | If he agrees to attend? | 他会同意参加的 |
[27:34] | I just don’t know what to tell Jake. | 我只是不知道该怎么跟Jake说 |
[27:46] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[27:48] | Well, sleep well? | 睡好了吗 |
[27:50] | What time’s, uh… what time is dinner? | 几点吃晚饭 |
[27:55] | In about an hour. | 还得一小时吧 |
[28:00] | You know, I could wash those clothes if you’d like. | 你要是愿意我可以帮你把衣服洗了 |
[28:04] | They look a little lived in. | 看起来有些脏了 |
[28:06] | No, that’s cool. | 不用 这挺好 |
[28:09] | Maybe later. | 不然晚一点再说 |
[28:15] | We are not doing this again. | 我们不能再这么做了 |
[28:17] | – Adam… – No. | – 亚当… – 不行 |
[28:18] | We said we’d lay down the law, we lay down the law. | 我们说过要严责 我们就得严责 |
[28:22] | We just have to be consistent about it. | 我们要贯彻执行 |
[29:15] | You’re not taking the bus? | 你没坐校车 |
[29:20] | All right, well, listen. | 好吧 那么 |
[29:23] | Give me maybe another 20 minutes and we’ll get out of here. | 再给我20分钟 我们就回去 |
[29:27] | – All right. – All right. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[29:30] | Yeah, good. | 很好 |
[30:03] | You know, I just think that… | 你瞧 我只是在想 |
[30:10] | Things have a way of working themselves out. | 事情总会有解决的办法的 |
[30:39] | When did you get this? | 你啥时候得这奖的 |
[30:40] | Last may at the year-end assembly. | 去年5月的年终总结会上 |
[30:43] | They gave me that one, too. | 他们还给了我那个 |
[30:45] | The one on the end. | 摆最后面那个 |
[30:48] | Environmental consciousness award. | 环保意识奖 |
[30:51] | What’s that mean? | 这什么玩意儿 |
[30:52] | You, like, recycle cans and shit? | 是说你喜欢回收破易拉罐吗 |
[30:54] | I contacted the Albuquerque Journal | 我联系了阿尔布开克杂志社 |
[30:57] | And asked what chemicals they use to bleach their paper. | 询问了他们是用什么化学品来漂白纸张 |
[31:00] | They wound up writing an article about it. | 他们为此专门撰写了一篇文章 |
[31:02] | Right on, little bro! | 干得好 小兄弟 |
[31:03] | Making mad in-roads with the business community. | 还能把工商界再搞个天翻地覆 |
[31:06] | All right! | 挺好 |
[31:08] | Now, hey, remember, | 现在 听着 |
[31:10] | Not all learning comes out of books. | 有些东西靠读书是学不来的 |
[31:18] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[31:20] | We should hang out more often. | 我们应该多出去溜达溜达 |
[31:23] | You know, just… | 你瞧 只是 |
[31:24] | Just kick back and chill. | 绕绕圈 透透气什么的 |
[31:26] | I mean, if you ever, | 我是说 如果你 |
[31:29] | Like, I don’t know, need advice. | 怎么说呢 需要开导的时候 |
[31:32] | Because, yo, I mean, | 因为 我的意思是 |
[31:34] | I’ve been through it all. For real. | 毕竟我什么都曾经历过 |
[31:40] | Hey, man, you… | 喂 哥们 你 |
[31:41] | You play the flute? | 你会吹长笛的啊 |
[31:43] | It’s a piccolo, actually. | 其实那是短笛 |
[31:46] | Dude, play some… play some Jethro Tull. | 那给来段杰斯罗·塔尔(乐队名)的吧 |
[31:51] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 小伙们 |
[31:53] | How we doing in here? | 聊得怎么样 |
[31:54] | We’re good. | 挺好的 |
[32:00] | Yeah. Fine, mom. | 嗯 挺好 妈 |
[32:02] | Well, that’s good. | 行 那就好 |
[32:03] | That’s… that’s great. | 太 太好了 |
[32:13] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[32:15] | You see this? | 瞧这情形 |
[32:17] | What, am I some criminal or something? | 我是个罪犯还是咋的 |
[32:20] | – Whatever. – Whatever? | – 无所谓啦 – 无所谓吗? |
[32:23] | What, you think that’s okay? | 你觉得这是无所谓吗 |
[32:25] | Like, “oh, we can’t let that scumbag” | 这就像 我们不能让那个坏蛋 |
[32:29] | “warp the mind of our favorite son.” | 带坏我们的宝贝孩子 |
[32:31] | I’m the favorite? | 我是宝贝吗 |
[32:34] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[32:36] | You’re practically all they ever talk about. | 他们最常挂在嘴边的是你 |
[33:33] | Oh, snap. | 我靠 |
[34:20] | Awesome. | 真帅 |
[34:56] | Yo, man, it’s me. | 哥们 是我 |
[34:57] | Hey, listen. You know, that product? | 听着 你的那个货 |
[35:01] | You got any more of that? | 你还有没 |
[35:03] | Nah, man, okay? | 没了 哥们 行吗 |
[35:05] | I’m done giving out freebies. | 我不能再免费给了 |
[35:06] | You want charity, go ask the salvation army. | 想要免费的就去找救世军吧 |
[35:08] | No, no charity. | 不 没有免费了 |
[35:10] | I got this cousin, | 我有个表哥 |
[35:11] | He’s got him some rich friends. | 他认识几个款爷 |
[35:13] | These dudes are in town. | 他们就在城里 |
[35:14] | They’re looking to par-tay. | 正准备开个聚会呢 |
[35:16] | And your stuff is, like, so sweet. | 而你那货真是 太爽了 |
[35:19] | So what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[35:20] | You up for making some fat stacks? | 要不要再干一笔大的 |
[35:24] | Because they’ll buy everything you got. | 他们会买下所有的货 |
[35:45] | You can’t be serious. | 这不是来真的吧 |
[35:49] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛呢 |
[35:51] | Yo, I waited till the bowl buster left. | 我等那臭小子走了后才来的 |
[35:54] | I mean, no offense. | 我是说 无意的 |
[35:58] | Who sent you? | 谁让你来的 |
[35:59] | You wearing a wire? You setting me up? | 带窃听器了 来陷害我吗 |
[36:02] | A wire? you want a wire? | 窃听器 你想要窃听器 |
[36:05] | I got a wire. Speak into the mic, bitch! | 我倒有个 来跟我老二说吧 傻B |
[36:08] | What the hell’s wrong with you? A wire. Jesus. | 你脑子进水了吧 窃听器 |
[36:13] | So who did you tell about… | 那你跟谁说了 |
[36:17] | Nobody. What are you, nuts? | 没人 你咋了 疯了吗 |
[36:18] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[36:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:23] | To, like… | 就是来 |
[36:26] | Touch base. | 打个招呼吧 |
[36:27] | Touch base? | 打个招呼 |
[36:30] | Yeah, you know… | 是的 你知道 |
[36:32] | What you call… | 你把那叫啥来着 |
[36:34] | A debrief? | 汇报工作吧 |
[36:36] | Maybe we could, like… | 也许我们该 |
[36:39] | I thought we could debrief. | 我觉得我们该汇报下工作了 |
[36:40] | Debrief? | 汇报工作 |
[36:42] | Wow, that’s… | 哈 你觉得 |
[36:44] | That’s what you think we need, to debrief? | 你觉得我们该汇报下工作了 |
[36:49] | Yeah, after what happened | 是啊 那些事发生后 |
[36:52] | It just seems like the thing to do. | 看上去似乎该做做汇报了 |
[36:54] | Kind of, you know, talk about it. | 比如说 你知道的 |
[36:56] | We can’t talk to anybody else. | 咱跟谁都不能提起的那些事 |
[36:59] | Anyway, that, and I wanted to… | 还有就是 我想 |
[37:03] | I wanted to tell you how much everybody digs | 我想告诉你大家有多喜欢 |
[37:07] | That meth we cooked. | 我们做的冰毒 |
[37:09] | Everybody digs the meth… | 他们趋之若鹜 |
[37:12] | We cooked. | 我们做的 |
[37:14] | Seriously, I got… | 说正经的 我有个兄弟 |
[37:15] | Dudes that would give their left nut | 宁愿自己少块肉 |
[37:18] | For a little more. | 都想再来上点 |
[37:20] | Great. | 那挺好 |
[37:21] | I’m just saying, if you ever… | 我想说的是 如果你 |
[37:24] | Saw your way clear to… | 真的看开了的话 |
[37:28] | You know, you and I… | 我是说 我们俩 |
[37:30] | Cooking a little more. | 可以再制点冰毒啥的 |
[37:42] | Get the hell off my property. | 滚出我的家 |
[37:43] | – What? I’m just saying. – Go and don’t come back. | – 什么? 我说说而已嘛 – 不许再踏进我家 |
[37:46] | Now! | 马上滚 |
[37:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:51] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:54] | Four grand. | 4000大洋 |
[37:56] | Your share from selling that batch. | 上次那批货卖掉了 这是你的份 |
[38:01] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来找你 |
[38:03] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[38:06] | I didn’t smoke it all. | 我一点都没抽过 |
[38:33] | Non-small cell adenocarcinoma. | 非小细胞型腺癌 |
[38:36] | Stage 3A, | 到了第三期[即中晚期] |
[38:38] | Which means it’s spread from the lung to the lymph nodes. | 意味着癌细胞从肺部扩散到了淋巴组织 |
[38:41] | There’s no denying it’s very serious. | 毫无疑问 已经很严重了 |
[38:43] | But is it… | 不过这… |
[38:46] | It is… | 这是… |
[38:49] | Curable? | 是可以治愈的吧 |
[38:51] | I prefer the word “treatable.” | 我觉得 能治疗 更合适 |
[38:54] | But the treatments we have at our disposal can be very effective. | 但我们采用的治疗方法可以说非常有效 |
[38:58] | Without making any promises, I can tell you that | 虽然不能打保票 但我可以说 |
[39:01] | The specific course of radiation and chemotherapy I’m going to suggest | 我所要推荐的放疗和化疗 |
[39:04] | Has been successful. | 一直都很成功 |
[39:06] | In certain cases, | 在某些病例中 |
[39:07] | It prolonged patients’ lives and even resulted in remission. | 延长了病人生命 甚至缓解了病情 |
[39:12] | What about the side effects? | 那副作用呢 |
[39:14] | Well, they can be mild to practically non-existent, | 副作用有可能平缓到忽略不计 |
[39:19] | Or they can be pretty darn awful. | 也有可能非常强烈 |
[39:20] | It varies from patient to patient. | 这都是因人而异的 |
[39:22] | Typically, there’s hair loss, | 典型的有 脱发 |
[39:24] | Which begins a couple of weeks after the start of chemotherapy. | 化疗开始的几周内就会开始脱发 |
[39:27] | You may find yourself unusually fatigued, not much energy. | 还会觉得特别疲劳 浑身乏力 |
[39:32] | You won’t want to get out of bed. | 嗜睡 不想起床 |
[39:33] | You may lose weight due to reduced appetite and certain intestinal issues. | 因食欲不振 肠胃不适而导致体重下降 |
[39:38] | Muscle aches and pains, gums get sore and bleed. | 肌肉酸痛 牙龈疼痛出血 |
[39:41] | And, of course, there’s the possibility of nausea. | 当然了 还有可能呕吐 |
[39:45] | Although, we’ll prescribe an anti-emetic and try to counteract that. | 不过我们会开些止吐剂 帮助缓解症状 |
[39:49] | Possible kidney or bladder irritation. | 还可能刺激肾脏和膀胱 |
[39:52] | You may wind up with increased bruising and bleeding. | 稍有不慎就会引起淤青和流血 |
[39:54] | There may be sexual side effects. | 还会对性生活造成影响 |
[39:57] | Your skin may become dry and irritated… | 皮肤会变得干燥 易怒 |
[40:27] | Got anything to say? | 你还有什么话说吗 |
[40:37] | What do you know about that? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[40:39] | – Nothing. – That’s not going to fly this time. | – 不知道 – 这次别想蒙混过关 |
[40:43] | How many chances have we given you? | 我们给过你多少机会 |
[40:45] | How many times have we sat right here | 多少次我们就坐在这里 |
[40:48] | And had the same conversation over and over again | 一次又一次重复着同样的对话 |
[40:51] | Where you look us in the eye and you plead ignorance, | 你就这么看着我们 做出一脸无辜的样子 |
[40:54] | And you play on our emotions, | 你玩弄了我们的感情 |
[40:55] | And you tell us anything you think we want to hear | 就会说好话哄着我们 |
[40:58] | Just so we’ll give you another chance? | 好让我们再给你一次机会 |
[41:01] | And it makes us feel like fools, every time. | 你每次都把我们当傻瓜耍着玩 |
[41:09] | Enough, Jesse. | 够了 杰西 |
[41:11] | Enough. | 到此为止了 |
[41:14] | We are not going to have this in our house. | 我们家不允许出现这种东西 |
[41:17] | We need you to leave. | 我们要你离开这里 |
[42:01] | Thanks for not telling on me. | 谢谢你没有告发我 |
[42:06] | You think I could have it back? | 你能还给我吗 |
[42:24] | It’s skunk weed anyway. | 顺便说 这大麻也太次了 |
[42:51] | You know, this is actually very hopeful. | 这病还是很有治愈希望的 |
[42:59] | Did you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[43:02] | I said this is really very, very hopeful. | 我说 你这病治愈的希望还是很大的 |
[43:11] | Can I call them and tell them you’ll start next week? | 我去打电话告诉他们 下周开始治疗好吗 |
[43:29] | I just think that we need to… | 我只是觉得我们该… |
[43:32] | Discuss it a little more, that’s all. | 再讨论一下 如此而已 |
[43:35] | What is there to discuss? | 有什么好讨论的 |
[43:37] | You’re going to get the best treatment | 你要得到最好的治疗 |
[43:39] | And he’s the best. | 而他是这方面的权威 |
[43:41] | Well, there’s the money discussion. | 是关于钱的问题 |
[43:43] | $90,000 out of pocket. | 就这么赔上9万美元 |
[43:47] | – Maybe more. – There’s a way, Walt. | – 可能还不止 – 总会有办法的 沃尔特 |
[43:49] | There’s financing, there’s installment plans. | 可以贷款 还可以分期付款 |
[43:53] | I could always go back to work. | 我也可以随时出去工作 |
[43:55] | Walt, there’s always a way. | 沃尔特 总会有办法的 |
[43:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:58] | Skyler, say that there is a way. | 斯凯勒 即使这个办法行得通 |
[44:01] | And we spend all that money, and… | 我们把钱都花下去了 而我 |
[44:16] | Am I supposed to leave you with all that debt? | 我能就这么让你们去扛这一大笔债吗 |
[44:20] | No. I just don’t want emotions ruling us. | 我做不到 我只是不想感情用事罢了 |
[44:27] | Maybe treatment isn’t the way to go. | 也许 治疗不是个好办法 |
[44:30] | Then why don’t you just fucking die already? | 那你为什么不早点死了算了 |
[44:38] | Just give up and die. | 放弃治疗 一了百了 |
[45:30] | Come on, move your ass. | 给我闪开 |
[45:36] | What do I care? | 我有什么好担心的 |
[45:37] | Yeah, I’m not worried. I have the best fucking attorney. | 我不担心 我可有最好的律师 |
[45:41] | I would not want to be on the other side of this one… | 我要是对方 现在就该感到害怕了 |
[47:10] | What the hell? | 该死的怎么回事啊 |
[47:11] | What are you doing? Call somebody, call the fire people. | 还愣着干嘛 快找人帮忙 快打119啊 |
[47:15] | I don’t believe it. You know how much I paid for that? | 简直难以置信 你知道我这车有多贵吗 |
[47:26] | Why is it doing this? | 这到底怎么回事啊 |