Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] Let’s break it down. 我们来分析一下
[00:49] Hydrogen. What does that give us? 氢元素 人体中含有多少?
[00:51] By mole? We’re looking at 63%. 用摩尔数值表示吗? 有63%
[00:55] 63? 63吗?
[00:57] That is a big bite. 占得很多啊
[00:58] My next step’s gotta be oxygen. 下一个是 氧元素
[01:00] 26% 26%.
[01:02] 26. There you have your water. 26 以上两种元素组成了水
[01:04] – Carbon. 9%. – Carbon. 9. – 碳 9% – 碳 9
[01:08] – For a total of 98%? – Right. – 总共是98%? – 没错
[01:11] – Nitrogen 1.25%. – 1.25. – 氮 1.25% – 1.25
[01:15] That brings it to 99 and a quarter. 这样总共99.25
[01:18] Which only leaves you with the trace elements 剩下就该是微量元素了
[01:21] down with the maggic happens. 接下来我们要见证神奇啦
[01:24] Oh, wait a minute. What about calcium? 等一下 钙有多少?
[01:26] Calcium’s not a trace. 钙可不是微量元素啊
[01:27] Got a whole skeleton to account for. 骨头里可都是钙啊
[01:29] – You would think, right? – Right. – 你是这样想的 对吧? – 没错
[01:31] Calcium. Calcium is only 0.25%. 钙 钙元素只有0.25%
[01:36] What? That low? 什么? 这么少?
[01:38] Seriously? 真的吗?
[01:40] Damn, I never would have thought that. 天哪 没想到只有这么少
[01:42] Okay, so where does Iron fit in? 好的 铁有多少呢?
[01:46] Iron. Wow, okay. 铁 没错
[01:48] 0.00004% 0.00004%.
[01:54] What? 什么?
[01:56] You can’t have hemoglobin without Iron. 没有铁 可没法合成血红蛋白
[01:58] Apparently, it don’t take much. 看来用不了多少
[02:00] No, it don’t. Go figure. 是啊 继续
[02:02] – Sodium. – Sodium? 0.04. – 钠 – 钠? 0.04
[02:07] – Phosphorus? 0.19 – 0.19. There we go. – 磷? 0.19 – 0.19 这就对了
[02:15] So, the whole thing… 这样的话 所有的元素…
[02:19] Adds up to… 加起来总共…
[02:21] 99.888042% 99.888042%.
[02:27] We are 0.111958%… 还有0.111958%…
[02:33] Shy. 少了
[02:35] Supposedly that’s everything. 应该已经全了才对
[02:41] I don’t know. I just… I just… 不知道 我只是… 我只是…
[02:45] Just seems like something’s missing, doesn’t it? 觉得少了什么 不是吗?
[02:49] There got to be more to a human being than that. 人体内应该还有别的什么
[03:23] I hate these shoes. 我讨厌这双鞋
[03:25] These shoes make me look like 穿着这鞋就好像是
[03:26] I should be changing bedpans, 要去给人换便盆一样
[03:28] like I should be squeaking around bringing soup 好像我就应该端着汤
[03:30] to some disgusting old person, 喂给恶心的老头子喝
[03:33] then take the bus home to my 16 cats. 然后再搭公车回去照看16只猫
[03:35] Then why are you wearing them? 那你干嘛还穿着?
[03:38] I like their support. 我喜欢它的足弓垫
[03:40] My arches happen to be extremely archy. 我的足弓恰好很拱
[03:45] Yo. What’s up? 唷 怎么啦?
[03:46] Hey, can you call me, like, in two minutes? 嗨 两分钟以后打给我好吗?
[03:49] Thanks. Bye. 谢了 拜拜
[03:52] Gotta go take this. 我去接个电话
[03:55] Female? 女的?
[03:58] Louis. 路易斯
[04:00] Not like it’s any of your business, though. 这好像不关你的事吧
[04:04] Just be quick about it. 快点就行
[04:06] Oh, and, um, please don’t say yo. 还有 别再说”唷”了
[04:11] You can’t know how much I hate that. 你不知道我有多讨厌这词
[04:19] You missed a… spot right there. 你有个… 地方没刷到
[04:23] Should you be up on that ladder? 你确定能爬梯子吗?
[04:24] You know, you’re more than welcome to take over for me up here. 欢迎你上来接我的班
[04:27] I don’t see why you don’t just get Walt to do it. 我不明白 干嘛不让沃尔特来做
[04:30] Yeah. There’s an idea. 确实是个主意
[04:35] So, I’m working on this new short story, 最近我正在写短篇小说
[04:38] and there’s this stoner character in it. 想塑造一个吸毒的人物
[04:41] I’m trying to, um… 我想要…
[04:44] Well, you know, actually, let me back up. 事实上 我是想问你
[04:46] You’ve smoked your 你在大学里
[04:49] fair share of pot in college, didn’t you? 抽过大麻 对吗?
[04:54] I mean, you at least tried it. 我是说 你至少试过吧
[04:59] Come on. 承认吧
[05:02] I perhaps tried it. Why? 我可能是试过 为什么问这个?
[05:07] Do you remember it having an effect on your mood, 你还记得 大麻对你的情绪有影响吗
[05:09] like changing it in any major way, or… 像是性情大变 或者别的…
[05:12] It made me more serious. 我觉得我变得更严肃了
[05:14] Really? 真的吗?
[05:16] Because I mostly remember 因为我只记得
[05:19] it made me light-headed. That’s about it. 抽了以后会飘飘欲仙而已
[05:22] I was just wondering if it maybe could… 我只是想知道 大麻会不会…
[05:29] You know, it’s just a character thing I’m stuck on. 我在这个人物上有点卡住了
[05:33] Never mind. 别放在心上
[05:34] Walter Jr.’s on pot? 小沃尔特吸大麻了吧?
[05:35] What? No! No. 什么? 不! 不是
[05:40] What would make you even… 你怎么会这么想…
[05:41] Where’s he getting it from? 他从哪儿弄来的?
[05:42] – Marie. – Seriously. Is it this Louis person? – 玛丽 – 说真的 是不是那个叫路易斯的?
[05:46] What are you going to do about this? 你打算怎么做?
[05:48] You need to look me in the eye. 你看着我的眼睛 听我说
[05:50] I am strictly asking about 我真的只是在问关于
[05:52] a story that I am writing. That’s all. 我在写的小说的事 仅此而已
[05:55] Right hand to God, Walter Jr. is not on pot. 我对天发誓 小沃尔特没有吸毒
[05:59] Certainly not as far as I know. 至少据我所知没有
[06:03] Not as far as you know? 据你所知没有?
[06:05] Marie. 玛丽
[07:54] Look at me. 看着我
[07:58] Hey, turn around and look at me. 转过来看着我
[08:04] This… This here… 这… 这东西…
[08:08] I wouldn’t do this to my worst enemy. 我对头号仇敌也不会这么干
[08:13] This is degrading. 太耻辱了
[08:20] I’m sorry. 对不起
[08:22] You hope I’ll make it easy on you 你希望我会放你一马
[08:23] and just drop them, don’t you? 就这么算了 是吧?
[08:27] Well, I won’t. 但我不会的
[08:29] So either kill me or let me go. 所以要么杀了我 要么放了我
[08:33] You don’t have it in you, Walter. 你不适合干这行 沃尔特
[08:39] How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我名字的?
[08:42] Jesse. 杰西
[08:45] He told Emilio and me. 是他告诉埃米利奥和我的
[08:48] When he came by to sell your meth? 他来卖你那冰毒的时候?
[08:51] So what? You threaten him, huh? 怎么? 你威胁他了?
[08:54] – Did you beat it out of him? – Not even close. – 毒打他了? – 根本用不着
[09:00] What else did he tell you? 他还跟你说什么了?
[09:04] Pretty much everything you can think of. 所有你能想到的事
[09:06] How you were his high school teacher. 你是他的高中老师
[09:09] How one time you taught about carbon dioxide 讲二氧化碳的时候在课堂上
[09:11] by making grape soda in class. 做葡萄汽水
[09:15] How you have a son who’s retarded, 你有个儿子轻微智障
[09:17] or in a wheelchair or something. 或者残疾之类的
[09:21] This shouldn’t come across as some news flash. 这应该不算新鲜事吧
[09:25] That partner of yours… 你的同伙…
[09:27] He’s got a big mouth. 嘴巴不严实
[09:29] Walter, I don’t know what you think you’re doing here, 沃尔特 我不知道你是怎么看待自己的
[09:34] but trust me, this line of work doesn’t suit you. 但是相信我 这行当不适合你
[09:41] So I should just let you go, then? 所以我应该放你走?
[09:44] Just unlock you and adios, huh? 给你开锁 祝你一路顺风吗
[09:49] I don’t see what real choice you have 我看你别无他法
[09:52] if it’s between that and cold-blooded murder. 不然就得狠下心肠杀我
[09:56] Besides… 此外…
[09:58] Your real problem is sitting upstairs. 楼上那位才是大麻烦
[10:20] Occupied! 有人!
[10:22] Hey, yo, I’m trying to pinch one off in here! 嘿 我这正费劲呢!
[10:25] Just give me some privacy, would ya? 给点私人空间 行吗?
[10:31] What the hell, man? 到底干嘛 伙计?
[10:34] What are you doing, man? 你干什么?
[10:36] – You asshole! – You told him my name. – 混蛋! – 你告诉他我名字
[10:38] – Says who? Him? – My name, where I work. – 谁说的? 他自己? – 我的名字 在哪儿工作
[10:40] – You told him about my son! – Don’t touch me! – 还跟他讲我儿子! – 别碰我!
[10:43] – Damn junkie! – No, give me that! – 该死的混球! – 不 给我!
[10:45] Too late! This is going down the toilet. Watch it go! 迟了! 我要把它冲到厕所里 你就看着吧!
[10:48] No, that’s worth 40 grand, you stupid shit. 值4万呢 你个蠢货
[10:50] It’s worth nothing when you smoke it all. 你都抽光了就啥也不值
[10:53] Get off the toilet. 从马桶上起来
[10:55] Get off the toilet! 从马桶上起来!
[11:03] Stop it! 停下!
[11:08] No! No way! 不! 没门!
[11:48] What the hell do you think you’re going? 你往哪儿走?
[11:50] – Back off, man! Jesus! – We’ve got work to do! – 闪开! 神哪! – 我们有活要干!
[11:53] No, you got work to do. I did my part. 你有活要干 我的做完了
[11:56] You mean that obscenity that I spent 你说我花了两个小时清理的
[11:58] the last two hour clearning up? 那堆恶心东西吗?
[11:59] – That is your contribution! – Yo! Kiss my pink ass, man! – 都是拜你所赐! – 滚你妈的蛋 伙计!
[12:02] I didn’t ask for any of this! 我也不像这么做!
[12:04] How am I supposed to live here now, huh? 我还怎么在这住下去?
[12:06] My whole house smells like toe cheese and dry cleaning. 我的房子整个一股香港脚和干洗剂味儿
[12:09] Because you didn’t follow my instructions! 因为你不听我指挥!
[12:12] Oh, well, heil Hitler, bitch. 万岁 希特勒
[12:14] And let me tell you something else. 我给你说道说道吧
[12:16] We flipped a coin, okay? 我们抛过硬币的 记得吗?
[12:19] You and me. 我们俩
[12:21] You and me! 我们俩!
[12:22] Coin flip is sacred. 抛硬币是神圣的
[12:31] Damn it. 该死
[12:35] Your job is waiting for you in that basement, 地下室里有活等着你
[12:37] as per the coin. 是硬币决定的
[12:39] Fucking do it already. 快他妈的动手
[12:56] That’s what she said. 她是这么说的
[13:00] Yeah, I think we have some of those. 对 我想那个我们有
[13:03] Yeah, you’ll have to… 对 你得试试…
[13:05] – Hello. – Maybe. I don’t know. – 你好 – 可能吧 我不清楚
[13:07] Excuse me. Do you have these in black? 你好 这款有黑色吗?
[13:12] Anyway, so like I was saying, 总之 就像我说的
[13:13] I went to the party the other night. 几天前的某个晚上我去参加了派对
[13:15] Yeah, Tony was there. 对 托尼在那
[13:22] Hey, where have you been? I called you two hours ago. 你去哪儿了? 我两小时前就给你打电话
[13:25] Sorry, baby. I’m kinda busy here. What’s up? 对不起 宝贝儿 我有点忙 什么事?
[13:29] Kind of a lot, actually, and it’s a delicate subject, 大事 是个敏感问题
[13:32] so I need you to focus and… 你得认真听…
[13:35] Hey, sit down! Sit down! 喂 坐下! 快坐下!
[13:37] Damn it, Hank. 该死的 汉克
[13:40] Well, sorry, babe. I’m just… 对不起 宝贝 我…
[13:41] I’m kind of in the middle of something here. 我这边有点麻烦
[13:45] Sit down! Sit your ass down! 坐下! 屁股着地坐!
[13:47] Comprende? You, too! Sit down! 懂了没? 你也是! 坐下!
[13:49] Siéntate 坐下(墨西哥语)
[13:54] I’m back, baby. What’s up? 好了 宝贝儿 什么事?
[13:56] Walter Jr. 是小沃尔特
[13:58] Yeah, what about him? 他怎么了?
[14:00] Marijuana. 大麻
[14:01] – He’s smoking it. – Bullshit. – 他吸大麻 – 胡扯
[14:03] Excuse me. His own mother seems to think so. 他妈妈似乎这么觉得
[14:05] – Skyler told you that? – She inferred it. – 斯凯勒告诉你的? – 她暗示我了
[14:08] She inferred it, huh? 暗示吗?
[14:11] She strongly inferred it, like… 她强烈的暗示 就像说…
[14:14] “Doctor, my friend suffers from erectile dysfunction.” “医生 我一个朋友有勃起功能障碍”
[14:19] Please, come on already. I want you to talk to him. 好了 你得跟他谈谈
[14:21] Walt should talk to him. Skyler, better yet. 该沃尔特跟他谈 斯凯勒更好
[14:23] She’ll kick his butt up and down the block. 她会打得他满街跑的
[14:25] I think it ought to be you. 我认为应该你去
[14:27] You know, tell him some horror stories. 给他讲讲吓人的故事
[14:29] Maybe show him some autopsy pictures. 或许给他看些尸检照片
[14:32] What, autopsy for a pot overdose? Come on. 吸毒过量的尸检照片吗? 算了吧
[14:34] I don’t know, baby. It’s just that, you know I mean… 我不知道 宝贝儿 只是…
[14:37] I figure his dad should be the one doing this thing, 我觉得他爸来做更合适
[14:38] don’t you think? 不是吗?
[14:40] Hank, he respects you. 汉克 他敬重你
[14:45] Yeah, all right. Well, listen, 好吧 行了 听着
[14:47] I’ll swing by the place after work. 我下班后过去一趟
[14:50] Good. Scare him straight. 好 把他吓乖
[14:53] Where’s my sugar? 我的奖励呢?
[14:59] Excuse me, ma’am. ma’am. 抱歉 女士
[15:02] You need to be wearing footies before you try those on. 试鞋要穿丝袜
[15:04] I’m extremely clean. 我脚干净得很
[15:06] Yeah, well, I’d really appreciate it. 如果穿的话我会很感激的
[15:10] Hey, sorry about that. Yeah, I’ll check. 对不起 我会查的
[15:15] You know, I hid a pair for you last week, gray ones… 知道吗 上周我给你囤了一双灰色的…
[16:09] What do you think? 觉得怎么样?
[16:10] About what? 什么?
[16:13] This look like a nice place? 这地方看上去不错吧?
[16:15] No, not really. 不 不觉得
[16:18] Think you’d like to live here? 你想住这里吗?
[16:20] No. 不
[16:22] – You sure about that? – Yeah, pretty sure. – 你确定吗? – 对 非常确定
[16:25] I thought we were going to Cold Stone creamery. 我以为我们是去酷圣石(世界知名冰淇淋)
[16:29] Well, a little detour. 对 绕了点路而已
[16:30] Figured we’d come over here and 我想着咱们过来一趟
[16:31] check out how the was marijuana. 看看大麻的行情
[16:34] This here’s what we call the Crystal Palace. 我们管这里叫水晶宫
[16:37] Now you know who lives in the palace? Meth-heads. 你知道什么人住在宫里吗? 瘾君子
[16:40] Nasty, skeevy, meth-heads 肮脏的 讨厌的 瘾君子
[16:43] who’d sell their grandma’s coochie for a hit. 为了口毒品 他们能让自己的奶奶出来卖淫
[16:47] – Oh, you think that’s funny? That’s funny, huh? – Yeah. – 你觉得这好笑吗? 好笑吧? – 是
[16:50] Well, let me tell you something. Every last one of these 我来跟你说说 这帮可怜的废物
[16:52] miserable wastes of skin got started. How? 是怎么染上毒瘾的?
[16:57] – How do you think they got started? – I don’t know. – 你觉得他们是怎么抽上的? – 我不知道
[16:59] What do you think it was they were 你觉得他们之前
[17:00] all doing before their graduated in their… 都是抽什么毕业的…
[17:02] to shooting meth in their dicks? 在注射冰毒之前?
[17:07] A gateway drug. 诱导性毒品
[17:08] That’s what we call it. 我们这么叫它
[17:10] Dollars to doughnuts, and I shit you not, 我可以肯定地告诉你
[17:12] that gateway drug was marijuana. 所谓的诱导性毒品就是大麻
[17:16] Every time. 概无例外
[17:17] – You understand? – Um, Yeah. – 你明白吗? – 明白了
[17:19] So why are you telling me this? 你干嘛跟我说这些?
[17:22] Cause I love you, you little bastard. 因为我爱你 你这个混小子
[17:26] Hey, I was young once, you know? 我也年轻过 知道吗?
[17:29] The world’s a messed up place, you know? 这世界太乱 知道吗?
[17:32] You know, there was this… 曾经有一次…
[17:34] This one time when… hey! 有一次当… 嘿!
[17:38] Hey! Hey, you! 嗨! 嘿 你!
[17:39] Yeah, you, princess! 叫你呢 公主!
[17:41] Get over here! 到这边来!
[17:46] Don’t make me get out of the car! 别逼我下车!
[17:53] Check this out. 看着
[17:54] See what I’m talking about. 看我怎么说的
[17:57] I ain’t holding, okay? 我手里没货 明白吗?
[17:59] Did I say you could open your mouth? 我让你说话了吗?
[18:00] And hands off the car. 把手拿开
[18:02] Other side. Go around the other side. 另一边 到另一边去
[18:05] Talk to my friend here. 跟我朋友聊聊
[18:08] What’s your name, sweetheart? 甜心 你叫什么啊?
[18:12] – Wendy. – Wendy, huh? – 温蒂 – 温蒂
[18:14] How much you charge for a windy, Wendy? 温蒂 一次开价多少?
[18:17] I ain’t doing him. He’s a kid. 我可不和他做 他还是个毛孩子
[18:18] Jesus, was that my question. 天 我问你这个了吗
[18:20] Don’t think so hard. It’s gonna hurt your brain. 别想太多 小心伤脑子
[18:23] Are you on the pipe or the needle? 你是用抽的还是用针管?
[18:25] Nothing. Neither. 没有 都不是
[18:26] Show us your teeth, huh? 给我们看看你的牙齿
[18:28] Come on, Wendy, let’s see those pearly whites. 快啊 温蒂 给咱们秀下你皓白的牙齿
[18:33] Oh, god. See that? 上帝 看到没?
[18:35] Pipe. Definitely. 抽的 肯定是
[18:37] Big time. Big time on the pipe. 绝对 绝对是用抽的
[18:39] – You got something you wanna ask Wendy? – No, not really. – 你有事要问温蒂吗? – 不 没有
[18:43] You ever smoke anything else, Wendy? 温蒂 你还吸什么别的吗?
[18:45] Sausages don’t count. 香肠可不算
[18:49] Seriously. 说正经的
[18:51] Tell my friend here how you got started. 跟我朋友说说你是怎么吸上的
[18:52] You probably used to be, what, like, a girl scouter 你以前可能是童子军
[18:55] or probably sang in a church choir? 不然就在教堂唱诗班唱歌?
[18:56] What do you like, handicap. 你呢 残废吗
[18:58] He broke his leg playing football. 他打橄榄球时把腿弄断了
[19:01] He’s a qb. 他可是四分卫
[19:03] Got an arm like a howitzer. 胳臂跟榴弹炮一样猛
[19:06] Tell me, Wendy, do you smoke pot? 告诉我 温蒂 你抽大麻吗?
[19:09] – Why, you got some? – All right. Hoof it. Get lost. – 干嘛 你有货? – 行了 滚吧
[19:12] Get out of here. Hey, fair warning! 滚开 嘿 先警告你!
[19:14] Next time I’m gonna bust you. 让我撞见就逮捕你
[19:24] So what do you think? 你作何感想?
[19:28] Cool. 很棒
[19:38] Shut the door. Shut the door. 关门 关门
[19:39] Lock it. Lock it. 锁上 锁上
[19:42] Who the hell was that? 那他妈是谁?
[19:44] A cop and some football player messing with me. 一条子和某个橄榄球运动员跟我瞎扯
[19:47] They ask about me? huh? 他们问起我了吗?
[19:49] No. I think they just wanted pot. 没有 我想他们是想要大麻
[20:07] Oh, shit. I left my root beer. 见鬼 我没拿我的麦根沙士
[20:17] Let him live. 让他活着
[20:21] It’s the moral thing to do. 这样做是道德的
[20:26] 或许他能听进道理 创伤后应激
[20:26] Won’t be able to live with yourself. 不要让你良心不安
[20:31] Murder is wrong! 杀人是犯法的!
[20:43] Kill him. He’ll kill you entire family if you let him go. 杀了他 要是放走他 他会杀你全家
[21:00] Hello. 你好
[21:01] Hey, sweetie, it’s me. 亲爱的 是我
[21:03] Listen, I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[21:05] The time, it just completely got away from me there. 我忘了时间
[21:11] My fault. My fault. Bogdan just kept me here late, 我的错 我的错 博格丹让我加班
[21:16] you know, doing some inventory, and… 你知道的 盘点库存 还有…
[21:18] I’ve… I should have just… 我… 我应该…
[21:21] You know, you’re right. I gotta learn to say, you know, “No”! 你说的对 我应该学会说”不”!
[21:27] But, um… 但是…
[21:30] Sky? You there? 斯凯? 在听吗?
[21:34] You’re at the car wash? 你是在洗车店吗?
[21:37] Yeah. 对
[21:39] I seriously doubt that, 我对此深表怀疑
[21:42] Since you quit two weeks ago. 因为你两星期前辞职了
[21:50] I called Bogdan, looking for you. 我打过电话给博格丹找你
[21:53] Quite an earful he gave me. 他的话令我大吃一惊
[21:59] Listen… 听着…
[22:02] Listen, I’ll come home, and we’ll talk about it. 听我说 我会回家去的 回家再谈
[22:05] I don’t think so, Walt. 我不这么想 沃尔特
[22:07] Honey. 亲爱的
[22:08] Wherever you are… 不管你在哪儿…
[22:11] Why don’t you just stay there tonight? 你就在那过夜好了
[22:13] Skyler? 斯凯勒?
[22:15] Skyler? 斯凯勒?
[22:19] Skyler? 斯凯勒?
[22:22] Walter! 沃尔特!
[22:26] Kind of hungry down here! 下面的快饿死啦!
[24:32] Damn. 该死
[24:33] I didn’t think you were coming back. 我还以为你就此长眠了呢
[24:50] How long was I out? 我昏过去多久?
[24:53] 10, 15 minutes. 10到15分钟的样子
[24:57] I’ve never seen someone knock themselves out just by coughing. 我从来没见过咳嗽能把自己给摔了
[25:00] You breathe in the same thing you used on me? 你也中了和我一样的毒气吗?
[25:12] I’ve got lung cancer. 我得了肺癌
[25:38] I’ll go make you another sandwich. 我再给你做个三明治
[26:18] It’s safe. 放心吃吧
[26:21] There’s no poison. 没放毒药
[26:22] Yeah? 是吗?
[26:26] Because that’d be the way to do it… 如果你要杀我…
[26:29] if you’re gonna do it. 这可是好机会
[26:32] I suppose it would. 我觉得也是
[26:34] I mean, you being a chemist and all. 我是说 你毕竟是个化学家
[26:55] So… 那么…
[26:57] That name… 那个名字…
[27:00] Krazy-8… 疯狂小八…
[27:02] Do I really have to call you that? 我一定要这么称呼你吗?
[27:05] I mean, no offense, but… 我无意冒犯 不过…
[27:07] Don’t you have a real name? 你有真名吗?
[27:10] Domingo. 多明戈
[27:14] Domingo. 多明戈
[27:16] That’s “Sunday”, right? 是”星期天”的意思 对吗?
[27:21] I’d rather call you that, if you don’t mind. 如果你不介意的话 我就这么叫你
[27:26] Yeah, whatever. 可以 随便你
[27:28] I can’t say I ever liked it much. 我自己也说不上喜欢这名字
[27:33] So, Domingo… 那么 多明戈…
[27:36] Are you from around town here or someplace else? 你是本地人还是外地来的?
[27:41] Walter, you getting to know me 沃尔特 你多了解我点
[27:44] is not gonna make it easier for you to kill me. 并不意味着对我下手就容易些
[27:46] Not that I mind, you understand. 你要知道 我可不怕
[27:51] You know, you keep telling me 你一直跟我说
[27:53] that I don’t have it in me. Well, maybe. 我不适合这工作 或许吧
[27:56] But maybe not. 也可能不对
[28:02] I sure as hell I’m looking for any reason not to. 我一直在找不杀你的理由
[28:05] I mean, any good reason at all. 哪怕一点也行
[28:14] Sell me. 忽悠我吧
[28:16] Tell me what it is. 回答我刚才那个问题
[28:22] I guess I’d start off by promising that, 我想应该先向你保证
[28:24] if you let me go, I won’t come after you. 如果你放我走 我不会来追杀你
[28:27] That you’d be safe. 你会平安没事
[28:29] I guess I’d say what happened between us… 我想说我们之间发生的一切…
[28:32] never happened. 就当从没发生过
[28:33] And what’s best for both parties is we forget all about it. 我们把这事忘得一干二净 对大家都有好处
[28:38] But you know that anybody in my situation 但你觉得谁会在这种情况下
[28:39] Would make promise like that? 做这样的承诺?
[28:41] And though in my case they happen to be true, 就算有
[28:44] you’d never know for sure. 你也不能确信真假
[28:49] So what else can I tell you? 我还能跟你说什么呢?
[28:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:01] But you gotta convince me. 但是你得说服我
[29:04] And you’re going nowhere until you do. 不然的话你哪都别想去
[29:09] Hey, yeah. Yeah. 别 别 别
[29:12] I’m from here in town, man. 我是本地人
[29:15] ABQ. Born and bred. 阿尔布开克人 土生土长的本地人
[29:18] Never left. 从没出去过
[29:20] Studied business administration over at UNM, 在新墨西哥州立大学攻读工商管理
[29:23] got my degree. 并获得学位
[29:26] Really? 真的吗?
[29:30] Does that come in handy in the drug trade? 那个在毒品交易时能派上用场吗?
[29:34] It doesn’t hurt. 根本没用
[29:37] I was gonna study music originally. 本来我想学音乐的
[29:40] Maybe even try out for Oberlin or Berklee. 还想考奥柏林或伯克利音乐学院的
[29:44] My pops talked me out of it. 我爸爸劝我放弃
[29:47] Said there was no money in it unless 他说除非我跟某些狗屁摇滚歌星混
[29:49] I wind up some bullshit rock star. 不然的话 赚不了钱
[29:51] And I didn’t have a snowball chance of that, man. 而我压根就没有任何机会
[29:55] What does your dad do? 你爸爸是干什么的?
[29:58] He owns Tampico furniture over on Menaul. 他在梅诺尔有家坦皮科家具店
[30:02] Wait a minute. I know that place. 等等 我知道那地方
[30:07] Wait a minute. That’s… 等等 就是…
[30:09] That’s that… 就是那个…
[30:12] They used to have those late-night… 他们以前在深夜…
[30:15] – Those stupid commercials. – Yeah. – That’s him. – 放那些无聊广告 – 没错 – 就是他
[30:18] – He’s been doing them for over 30 years. – Wait a minute. – 他开了30多年 – 等等
[30:22] How did it go? It was, uh… 那个怎么唱来着? 是不是…
[30:24] Wait, wait, wait. It was… 等等 等等 是…
[30:28] Don’t let shopping strain your brain-o. 别让购物伤透脑筋
[30:33] Just sing this short refrain-o. 来唱唱这首小曲
[30:37] Our furniture is bueno. 我们的家具都很棒
[30:40] Tampico is the name-o. 店名叫做坦皮科
[30:54] Pretty moronic. 好傻的歌
[30:55] But what can you do? 不过你能怎么办?
[30:59] It did tend to stick in your head. 印象太深刻了
[31:01] Did you write that, being the musician of the family? 家族里的音乐家 是你写的吗?
[31:05] Hell, no, man. 当然不是
[31:06] It was my crazy uncle Alex. 是我的疯子叔叔埃里克斯写的
[31:09] He sings it at bars, trying to pick up on women. 他在酒吧里唱 用来泡妞的
[31:14] In his mind, it’s like saying, 他认为 这首歌好像在说
[31:15] “I wrote stairway to heaven.” “我写下了通往天堂的阶梯”
[31:20] Wait a minute. Tampico furniture. 等等 坦皮科家具
[31:23] I think when my son was born that 我记得我儿子出生时
[31:25] we bought his bassinet there. 在那买的摇篮车
[31:28] We don’t sell bassinets there. 我们不卖摇篮车的
[31:29] It’s more special deal. 有更特别的
[31:31] We did use to sell cribs. 我们的确卖过婴儿床
[31:33] Oh. Well, a crib, then, okay? Crib. 婴儿床 可能吧? 婴儿车
[31:38] Yeah. No, I remember that. 对 没的 我记起来了
[31:40] In fact, 其实
[31:42] I remember recognizing your dad from those commercials. 我记得那些广告里那个是你爸爸
[31:46] Although he wasn’t… 虽然他在真实生活里…
[31:48] anywhere near as friendly in real life. 一点也不友好
[31:50] Yeah, no shit. 对 一点都没错
[31:52] Did he try selling you that extended warranty? 他是不是想给你提供延长保修啊?
[31:55] Yeah, he probably did. 好像是的
[31:57] And I was probably dumb enough to buy it. 而且我也傻兮兮的买了
[32:00] Yeah, that was his big thing. 他就看中那个
[32:02] You ask him for a glass of water, 你向他要一杯水
[32:04] he’ll tell you you need an extended warranty on the ice. 他就跟你说 要冰块就得延长保修期
[32:10] – So did you work there, too? – Only my whole life, – 你也在那里工作吗? – 一直在
[32:14] up until the day I said “fuck you” and quit. 直到我跟他说”操你妈” 然后不干了
[32:20] So, uh… 那么…
[32:24] 16 years ago, how old would you have been? 16年前你多大?
[32:28] It was after school. Trust me, I was there. 放学后 相信我 我就在那儿
[32:31] Might have even helped ring you up. 可能还给你打过电话
[32:34] You and your extended warranty on the crib. 你和延长保修期证都婴儿车里
[32:46] Small world. 世界真小啊
[32:49] That it is. 是啊
[32:53] The paths we take, huh? 这就是我们走过的路?
[33:04] You’d like… 你想…
[33:19] You… 你…
[33:21] Jesse know you got cancer? 杰西知道你得了癌症吗?
[33:26] No one but you. 除了你没人知道
[33:30] Not your family? 家人也不知道吗?
[33:32] No. 不知道
[33:34] Why not? 为什么不说?
[33:40] Not a conversation I’m even remotely ready to have. 不知道怎么开口
[33:47] That’s why you’re cooking meth? 所以你才做冰毒吗?
[33:50] You want to leave money for your family. 想给家人留下笔钱
[33:54] Hell, I’ll write you a check right now if you let me go. 要是你现在放了我 我就给你写张支票
[34:05] Like I said, Walter, 就像我说的 沃尔特
[34:08] this line of work doesn’t suit you. 这行当根本不适合你
[34:15] Get out before it’s too late. 事情无法挽回之前尽早抽身
[34:24] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[34:34] Yeah. you do. 你心里知道的
[34:57] I’ll get the key. 我去拿钥匙
[36:59] No, don’t do this. Don’t do this. 别这样 别这样
[37:03] Why are you doing this? 你何必如此?
[37:06] why are you doing this? 何必如此?
[37:42] You’re doing the right thing, Walter. 你的决定是对的 沃尔特
[37:51] Do you mind to… 你能不能…
[38:08] So… you’re not angry? 那… 你没生气吧?
[38:12] How do you mean? 你什么意思?
[38:14] Angry? 生气?
[38:17] No. 没有
[38:19] Live and let live, man. 宽以待人 伙计
[38:23] That’s very understanding. 那是可以理解的
[38:25] Whatever, man. 随便吧
[38:27] I just want to go home. 我只想回家
[38:35] Me, too. 我也是
[38:45] Unlock me, Walter. 把我解开 沃尔特
[39:02] The moment I do… 那瞬间我…
[39:06] Are you gonna stick me with that broken piece of plate? 你想用那个破盘子戳死我吗?
[39:38] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[39:40] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry… 对不起 对不起 非常抱歉…
[39:53] I’m sorry. 对不起
[39:55] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[41:27] Hello? 有人吗?
[41:29] Anybody down here? 下面有人吗?
[42:39] Everybody! 各位!
[42:42] I need you all to take your seats. 大家都坐在自己的位置上
[42:45] Settle down, please. Thank you. 请坐好 谢谢
[42:48] I understand that Mr. White 我知道怀特先生
[42:50] is feeling a little under the weather this morning, 今早有点不舒服
[42:54] so you folks are going to have to be making do with me today. 所以今天由我来代课
[42:59] And we are going to be watching 我们今天
[43:01] a very interesting video on carbon. 准备看一段很有意思有关碳的影片
[43:07] Very important stuff. 非常重要的元素
[43:12] – So what do you think? – It’s a cook site. Gotta be. – 你们怎么想? – 这个是制毒点 肯定是
[43:15] Nobody came way the hell out here just to buy. 没人会碰巧经过这鬼地方的
[43:18] Fire there could have started by accident. 火灾可能是由于事故引起的
[43:21] Don’t look like it was meant to destroy evidence. 看起来不像是故意毁灭证据
[43:25] Got a couple of dually tracks headed away towards the road. 有好几条双轨道通向那条路
[43:28] So, what, they’re in some kind of camper slash lab. 怎么 难道他们是在露天实验
[43:32] They accidentally start a fire, and everybody f.o.’s? 他们不小心放了火 然后就消失了?
[43:35] Yeah, why not? 怎么不能啊?
[43:37] Except why would that little hair-gelled shit leave his car? 为什么那个头发跟胶一样的家伙留下车呢?
[43:42] I-yi-yi, Gomie! 哎呀呀 格米!
[43:45] It’s a culture in decline. 素质都大不如前了
[43:47] It’s a rich and vibrant culture. 又丰富又充满活力的修养
[43:48] It’s a car that jumps up and down. 车上下颠簸
[43:51] What the hell? 怎么了?
[43:53] You people used to be conquistadors, for christ’s sake. 你们习惯做征服者了 老天爷
[43:56] Smells like a drakkar noir factory in here. 闻着像达卡黑工厂
[44:00] I already searched it. 我已经检查过了
[44:05] You’re wasting your time. 你只是在浪费时间
[44:08] Give it up. 别找了
[44:10] If this here’s a trap car, 这要是辆迷惑人的车辆
[44:11] it’s gonna take more than your dumb white ass to find it. 你这么干 什么也找不出
[44:15] You are talking to the trap car master, my friend. 我可是寻密老手 伙计
[44:18] I’m rain man counting his toothpicks. 我是数牙签的雨人
[44:21] Yeah, you’re like rain man. 对 你跟雨人一样
[44:23] Retarded. 是弱智
[44:32] Yeah, baby. 好了 宝贝儿
[44:37] – Hello, zippy. – Asshole! – 看看 能人儿 – 混蛋!
[44:40] I’d say that looks like meth, but it’s… 看起来像是冰毒 但是…
[44:43] It’s too damn white. 这颜色也太他妈的白了
[44:47] You know what I’m thinking, Gomie. 知道我在想什么吗 格米
[44:50] Somebody croaked our snitch. 有人灭了我们的线人
[44:52] Hey, agents! 嗨 探员!
[44:53] You got something? 有什么发现吗?
[45:30] I don’t know. Just… 我也不知道 只是…
[45:33] Just doesn’t it seem like… 难道看起来不像…
[45:36] Something’s missing? 缺了什么吗?
[45:39] What about the soul? 灵魂呢?
[45:52] The soul. 灵魂
[46:02] There’s nothing but chemistry here. 除了化学再无它物
[47:10] Skyler. 斯凯勒
[47:22] There’s something I have to tell you. 我有事要告诉你
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme