时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[01:15] | 12小时前 | |
[01:55] | – You are a life saver. – Yeah, man. | – 你简直是救命恩人 – 是啊 伙计 |
[01:57] | – We can’t thank you enough. – Hey, mad props. | – 我们实在太感激你了 – 太感谢了 |
[02:00] | I could have sworn the guy said south. | 我发誓那人说的是往南面开 |
[02:02] | But then, all of a sudden we’re off the main road. | 但是突然一下我们就离开了大路 |
[02:04] | I’m trying to read the map while I’m driving, | 我想边开车边看地图 |
[02:06] | which is a bonehead maneuver. | 实在是个愚蠢的行为 |
[02:07] | And all of a sudden… Bang, we’re in that ditch. | 忽然… “砰”的一声 我们就掉进了沟里 |
[02:11] | Yeah, bam, I’m like, what the hell? You know? | 对 “砰” 我还搞不清楚发生了什么 |
[02:14] | Yes, and my coffee mug. | 对了 还有我的咖啡杯 |
[02:16] | Coffee? My mug of coffee? | 咖啡? 我的咖啡杯? |
[02:18] | It spills all over my pants. I mean, just… a nightmare. | 全洒在我裤子上 简直… 就是恶梦 |
[02:21] | Dude, you so need GPS. I mean, for real. | 伙计 说真的 你该装个GPS导航仪 |
[02:47] | Like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[02:50] | we couldn’t be more grateful. | 我们对你感激涕零 |
[03:07] | Can’t we just dump them here? | 难道就不能把他们扔这儿吗? |
[03:09] | What, then somebody finds them? | 什么 等着别人发现他们吗? |
[03:11] | Then what? People have seen us. | 那时怎么办 已经有人看见我们了 |
[03:22] | You’re gonna flood it, man. | 你得把车子沉到河里 伙计 |
[03:23] | I’m not gonna flood it. She’s not going to flood, all right? | 我不会把车沉到河里的 它不能沉 懂吗? |
[03:25] | We’re just gonna stay positive, right? | 我们得乐观点 明白吗? |
[03:28] | We’re going to clean up this mess. Wish you would start. | 我们要收拾好这烂摊子 希望能发动起来 |
[03:32] | Damn it. See? You flooded it. | 该死的 看见没? 她已经进过水了 |
[03:34] | All right. All right. You know what? | 好吧 好吧 你知道吗? |
[03:37] | The RV is going to start now. | 车子会发动起来的 |
[03:39] | The RV is going to start right now. | 车子会马上发动起来的 |
[03:41] | It’s gonna start and we’re gonna | 发动起来以后 |
[03:43] | drive it over to your house. | 我们就开去你家 |
[03:45] | – My house? – Yes. Your house. | – 我家吗? – 对 你家 |
[03:45] | We’re gonna drive it over there and park it overnight. | 我们把它开过去停一个晚上 |
[03:48] | – And then tomorrow… – No, man, not my house! | – 然后明天一早… – 不行 不能去我家! |
[03:52] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[04:05] | After we finish cleaning up this mess, | 收拾好这烂摊子后 |
[04:10] | We will go our separate ways. | 你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥 |
[04:12] | Our paths will never cross. | 从此井水不犯河水 |
[04:14] | And we will tell this to no one. | 天知地知你知我知 |
[04:17] | Understood? | 明白吗? |
[04:21] | What, I can talk now? | 我现在能说话了吗? |
[04:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:26] | That goes double for me. | 你都已经替我说完了 |
[04:32] | Okay, okay. Be good to me. | 很好 争气点 |
[04:42] | Yes! | 成了! |
[04:49] | Yes, ok, ok. | 很好 很棒 |
[05:13] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[05:42] | Walt? | 沃尔特? |
[05:45] | You coming out? | 你出来吗? |
[05:55] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然 |
[06:11] | You wanna hear something funny? | 想听趣事吗? |
[06:15] | We had a faculty meeting last thursday | 上周四 我们开了教工大会 |
[06:18] | And the topic was senior class photos, | 内容有关毕业生留影 |
[06:21] | and how we had instituted a new rule last year | 去年我们定了新规定 |
[06:24] | that seniors are allowed to | 允许毕业生 |
[06:26] | have photos taken by a photographer of their choice, | 选择喜欢的摄影师来拍摄毕业照 |
[06:29] | you know, not necessarily | 不一定 |
[06:31] | the photographer that the school hires. | 用学校雇的摄影师 |
[06:33] | That’s so… | 所以… |
[06:37] | So, anyway, some of the senior girls | 总之 有些毕业班的女生们 |
[06:40] | were going to that… | 前往… |
[06:42] | glamour shots place, to have their photos taken, | 高级的摄影棚拍毕业照 |
[06:45] | and now they’re bringing us all these photos, | 结果等她们拿来了所有照片 |
[06:49] | and Joan Epperman, you know Joan, | 琼·埃普曼 你认识的 |
[06:51] | suddenly has to go through all these photos | 突然发现照片都拍出她们乳沟了 |
[06:53] | and turn them down, because they show cleavage. | 所以得仔细检查 然后退回去 |
[07:01] | Did you get enough pancakes, sweetie? | 亲爱的 还要薄饼吗? |
[07:04] | Yeah. I’m good. | 不用了 我饱了 |
[07:07] | You know, even these small-busted girls… have cleavage. | 甚至那些平胸的姑娘… 都有乳沟 |
[07:12] | Apparently there’s some new type of brassiere, | 很明显 现在有种新型的胸罩 |
[07:16] | or something. | 或是别的玩意 |
[07:18] | The wonderbra… | 神奇胸罩… |
[07:21] | It’s the wonderbra. | 那叫神奇胸罩 |
[07:23] | Yeah? OK. | 是吗? 好的 |
[07:31] | Hey, there. You’ve reached Walt, Skyler and Walter Junior. | 你好 这里是沃尔特、斯凯勒和小沃尔特的家 |
[07:34] | We can’t come to the phone right now, | 我们现在不能接电话 |
[07:36] | so please leave us a message. | 请留言 |
[07:38] | Hello, Mr. White. This is AT&T calling. | 你好 怀特先生 这里是美国电话电报公司 |
[07:42] | Are you happy with your current long distance service? | 您对您现在的长途电话服务满意吗? |
[07:45] | ‘Cause if you’re not, I would definitely, really really | 如果您不满意 我将会 |
[07:48] | love to talk to you as soon as possible about… | 很乐意尽快与您联络… |
[07:50] | Hello? Hello, hello. This is Walter White speaking. | 你好 我是沃尔特·怀特 |
[07:52] | You said he was practically dead, okay? | 你不是说他已经死了吗? |
[07:55] | You said he would die any minute! | 你还说他马上就会死! |
[07:57] | Listen, I am having breakfast with my family right now, | 听着 我正在和我的家人吃早餐 |
[08:00] | and I really don’t appreciate these sales calls. | 我真的不太喜欢这些推销电话 |
[08:03] | Well, too bad, man, ’cause guess what. | 太糟糕了 伙计 猜猜发生了什么 |
[08:06] | He’s still not dead! | 他还没死! |
[08:07] | I went and put my ear to the RV, I can hear him, like, | 我把耳朵贴在车上 就能听到 |
[08:10] | rolling around in there, all right? | 他在里面滚来滚去的声音 |
[08:13] | I think he’s awake, man. I think he’s trying to get loose. | 我想他醒了 大概想要松绑 |
[08:16] | Where the hell are you? I’m freaking out over here! | 你到底在哪里? 我在这里快疯了! |
[08:18] | – Calm down, damn it. – Are you gonna help me clean this up? | – 该死的 冷静下来 – 你会帮我收拾残局吗? |
[08:21] | – We’ve got loose ends here! – Calm down! | – 这事还没完呢! – 冷静! |
[08:24] | I will be there after school. | 放学以后我会过去的 |
[08:26] | After school? Are you shitting me? | 放学后? 你在敷衍我吗? |
[08:28] | Ditch it, man, call in sick. | 别上班了 打电话请假 |
[08:31] | Listen, that is just not going to work for me. | 听着 对我说什么都没用 |
[08:34] | I’m not interested in that at all. | 我完全不感兴趣 |
[08:35] | And I would appreciate if you don’t call here anymore. | 希望你不要再打来了 |
[08:39] | Damn. They’re so annoying, those people. | 可恶 这些人可真是烦 |
[08:47] | – You have a good day, sweetie. – Okay, mom, you too. | – 过得开心 宝贝 – 好的 妈妈 你也一样 |
[08:50] | Bye, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[08:56] | – Drive safe. – Okay. | – 开车当心点 – 好的 |
[09:11] | Yo, yo, yo, 148-3369, | 唷 唷 唷 148-3369 |
[09:14] | representing the ABQ. | 代表阿尔布开克 |
[09:16] | What up, biatch? | 何事 贱人? |
[09:18] | Leave it at the tone. | 提示音后留话 |
[09:35] | So, the term “chiral” | “手性”这个术语 |
[09:39] | derives from the Greek word “hand”. | 来源于希腊语的”手” |
[09:42] | And the concept here being that, just as your left hand, | 它在化学中的概念是 就如同你的左手 |
[09:47] | and your right hand are mirror images of one another, right? | 和你的右手互为镜像 |
[09:51] | Identical, and yet opposite. | 相同而又对立 |
[09:54] | Well, so too organic compounds can exist as | 所以 有机化合物 |
[09:57] | mirror image forms | 总是以互为镜像的形式 |
[10:00] | of one another all the way down at the molecular level. | 存在于分子水平上 |
[10:03] | But although they may look the same, | 虽然看似相似 |
[10:08] | they don’t always behave the same. | 但是生物活性不尽相同 |
[10:10] | For instance… | 比如说… |
[10:14] | For instance… | 比如说… |
[10:18] | I’m sorry… for instance… | 抱歉… 比如说… |
[10:21] | Thalidomide. | 酞胺哌啶酮[镇静剂] |
[10:23] | The right-handed isomer of the drug thalidomide | 这种药物的右旋异构体 |
[10:27] | is a perfectly fine good medicine | 是一种很有效的药物 |
[10:29] | to give to a pregnant woman | 用于减轻 |
[10:31] | to prevent morning sickness. But, | 孕妇晨吐的症状 但是 |
[10:34] | make the mistake of giving that same pregnant woman | 如果给孕妇错服了 |
[10:37] | the left-handed isomer of the drug thalidomide, | 酞咪脈啶酮的左旋异构体 |
[10:41] | and her child will be born with | 那么她生出的婴儿 |
[10:44] | horrible birth defects. | 将会严重畸形 |
[10:48] | Which is precisely what happened in the 1950s. | 此等事件曾在上个世纪50年代发生过 |
[10:52] | So, chiral, chirality, | 那么 手性的 手性 |
[10:55] | mirrored images, right? | 镜像 懂了吗? |
[10:58] | Active, inactive. | 一个有活性 一个没有活性 |
[11:00] | Good, bad. | 一好一坏 |
[11:07] | Yes, Ben? | 本 请讲? |
[11:09] | Is this gonna be on the murder? | 这个会出现在凶杀案里吗? |
[11:13] | What? | 什么? |
[11:15] | Is this gonna be on the mid-term? | 期中考试会考吗? [ 沃尔特听错了 ] |
[11:20] | The chirality on the mid-term? No, no, well, maybe, | 期中考试会不会考手性? 不会 也许 |
[11:23] | maybe, yes, you know, but prepare | 也许会 对 |
[11:25] | for it to be on the mid-term. | 要做好出现在期中考里的准备 |
[11:27] | Can’t hurt to know it, right? | 多知道一点也没损失 不是吗? |
[11:30] | Knowledge is power! | 知识就是力量! |
[12:48] | Oh, no, no… | 不 不 不… |
[12:58] | Not good. Not good. | 不妙了 不妙了 |
[13:18] | What the… | 怎么… |
[13:41] | Hey, hey, you, you, hey. | 你 你 |
[13:45] | Listen… No, no, no, no! | 听着… 别 别 别 别! |
[13:52] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊! |
[14:57] | MILF’s? | 辣妈性爱? |
[15:00] | What the hell is a MILF? | 辣妈性爱是什么鬼东西? |
[15:21] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[15:27] | The other one, out in the RV, he’s… | 另一个 在车里的 他… |
[15:31] | – You’re sure? – Yes. | – 你确定? – 是的 |
[15:33] | You’re positive? | 肯定吗? |
[15:33] | – You know what, feel free to go check it yourself. – Yes, good idea. | – 不然你自己去看好了 – 对 真是个好主意 |
[15:36] | Maybe I should do that before he | 也许我该在他晃悠到大街上之前 |
[15:37] | do wanders off down the damn street. | 亲自去察看一下 |
[15:39] | – Okay, you know what, I… – All right, all right! | – 你知道吗 我… – 行了 行了! |
[15:44] | The one downstairs, tell me about him. | 楼下的那位 说说他的情况 |
[15:47] | Come on, anything, something! | 快点 什么都可以 说点什么! |
[15:48] | – Start with his name, at least! – Krazy-8. | – 至少可以先说名字! – 疯狂小八 |
[15:51] | Krazy-8? What the hell does that even mean? | 疯狂小八? 这到底什么鬼意思? |
[15:54] | I don’t know, man, okay? I mean, he’s like, | 我不知道好吗? 他就像个疯子 |
[15:57] | Krazy-8, okay? I don’t know. | 疯狂小八么 明白吗? 我也不知道 |
[15:59] | So, you work with him regularly? | 那你经常跟他合伙吗? |
[16:02] | No, not him so much. | 不 跟他合作得不多 |
[16:04] | – His cousin, mainly. – Who’s his cousin? | – 主要是跟他表弟 – 他表弟是谁? |
[16:07] | – The guy out in the RV! – All right, all right. | – 车里的那个! – 行了 行了 |
[16:10] | Krazy-8’s one level higher. | 疯狂小八比他高一等级 |
[16:13] | One level higher? | 高一等级? |
[16:15] | Yeah, you know, not like street level. | 对 不是街头混混水平 |
[16:17] | Higher. | 更高一级 |
[16:19] | You know, there’s like a starbucks at every corner? | 就好比到处都有星巴克? |
[16:22] | Krazy-8 is, like, the dude that sells starbucks his beans. | 疯狂小八 就是卖给星巴克咖啡豆的人 |
[16:25] | Okay, so he’s a distributor. | 好吧 所以他算经销商 |
[16:29] | Okay, so, is he… | 好吧 那么 他… |
[16:31] | I mean, is he… in other words… | 我是说 他是不是… 换句话说… |
[16:34] | What is his reputation for violence? | 他是不是暴力狂? |
[16:38] | Well, um… | 这个… |
[16:40] | He did try to kill us both yesterday, so there’s that. | 他昨天想要杀了我们 所以应该是吧 |
[16:43] | What I’m trying to say is that he’s a distributor, right? | 我想说的是 他是个经销商 对吧? |
[16:47] | He’s a… He’s a businessman, he’s a man of business. | 他是… 他是商人 生意人 |
[16:51] | It would therefore seem to follow | 也就是说 |
[16:52] | that he is capable of acting | 他可能不会 |
[16:54] | out of mutual self-interest, yes? | 表现地那么狭隘 对吗? |
[16:57] | What? | 什么? |
[16:58] | Do you think he is capable | 你觉得他这个人 |
[17:01] | of listening to reason? | 听得进道理吗? |
[17:05] | What kind of reason? | 什么道理? |
[17:06] | You mean like “Dear krazy-8, listen, | 像是 “亲爱的疯狂小八 听好 |
[17:08] | if I let you go, will you promise not | 如果我放你走 你能保证 |
[17:09] | to come back and waste my entire family, | 不回来杀我全家 |
[17:11] | no colombian neckties.” you mean that kind of reason? | 不砍我脑袋” 你是说这种道理吗? |
[17:14] | No, man, I can’t say as I have | 不 伙计 我可不敢说 |
[17:15] | high fuck hopes as that concern. | 我他妈的对他寄予如此大的厚望 |
[17:24] | What was that? | 什么声音? |
[17:26] | What was what? | 怎么了? |
[17:32] | Come! | 来看啊! |
[17:35] | We gotta tie him up. | 我们得把他绑起来 |
[17:37] | Why the hell didn’t we tie him up? | 咱们刚刚怎么没绑着他呢? |
[17:40] | Because he was out cold. | 因为他昏过去了 |
[17:42] | But what if he’s faking it? | 可要是他是装的呢? |
[17:44] | Like if it was me, I’d be all faking being knocked out, yo! | 换做是我 肯定会装成给打晕了! |
[17:48] | And then, when the coast is clear, | 然后 等到危险过去了 |
[17:50] | I’d be up looking for weapons and shit, | 再起来找武器 |
[17:53] | waiting to pounce! | 等机会突袭! |
[18:19] | Now if it was me, and I couldn’t | 如果现在换做是我 |
[18:21] | find a decent like weapon | 找不到件称心的武器 |
[18:22] | I would just lie back down, and bide my time. | 我就会躺回去 再等时机 |
[19:20] | So now what do we do? | 那我们现在做什么? |
[19:27] | You keep asking me that | 你老问我 |
[19:30] | like you think I have some answer. | 好像我心里有底似的 |
[19:34] | – Well, you gotta do something! – We! | – 你总得做点什么吧! – 是我们! |
[19:36] | We have got to do something, and I am opened to suggestions. | 我们得做点什么 我愿意听听你的建议 |
[19:40] | Man, uh-uh, okay, this whole thing was your deal! | 伙计 整件事都是你搞出来的! |
[19:42] | Don’t you dare put that on me! | 你怎么能赖到我头上呢! |
[19:45] | You brought those guys out there, | 是你把这些人带出来 |
[19:47] | this is your responsibility. | 全是你的错 |
[19:48] | Like I came to you, begging to cook meth. | 说的像是我找到你 求着给你制毒似的 |
[19:51] | “Nerdiest old dude I know, | “像我跟你说 书呆子老伙计啊 |
[19:53] | you wanna come cook crystal please.” | 你想来做点儿纯冰毒吧” |
[19:55] | “I’d ask my diaper-wearing granny, | “我得问问我那穿着纸尿裤的奶奶 |
[19:57] | but her wheelchair wouldn’t fit in the RV.” | 可是她的轮椅进不了旅行车” |
[20:06] | What about the… the phosphate gas? | 那… 气化磷酸盐怎么办? |
[20:10] | Phosphine gas. What about it? | 气化磷酸盐 怎么了? |
[20:12] | I mean, do you think it still might kill him? | 我是说 你觉得气化磷酸盐还可能杀死他吗? |
[20:15] | You know, with like a delayed reaction or something? | 比如延迟反应之类的? |
[20:20] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[20:21] | – You’re supposed to be a scientist! – Look! | – 你可是个科学家啊! – 听着! |
[20:24] | This isn’t even the issue that demands immediate attention. | 这不是我们现在该考虑的 |
[20:29] | We have got a body in that RV, | 旅行车里还有具尸体呢 |
[20:31] | and it’s getting warmer outside, understand? | 天气开始变得炎热 明白我意思吗? |
[20:34] | And we have got to do something about that soon. | 我们得赶快采取行动 |
[20:37] | And in a way that no one will ever find it. | 用某种方法使得人不知鬼不觉 |
[20:40] | Now that last part | 最后我要说的 |
[20:42] | is very, very important. | 非常 非常重要 |
[20:45] | Therefore, | 那就是 |
[20:48] | it seems to me that our best course of action | 我们的最佳策略 |
[20:52] | would be chemical disincorporation. | 应该是化学消融法 |
[20:59] | Dissolving in strong acid. | 让他在强酸里溶解掉 |
[21:08] | Oh man, that’s messed up. | 伙计 我有点混乱 |
[21:12] | You’re not… you’re not serious? | 你不是… 你不是说真的吧? |
[21:18] | You’re serious? | 你说真的? |
[21:26] | Who’s gonna do that? | 谁来动手? |
[21:29] | And don’t look at me! | 别看我! |
[21:33] | I guess we’ll both do it together. | 我猜咱俩得一起干 |
[21:35] | No, Mr. White, okay, I’m not good with dead bodies. | 不行 怀特先生 我搞不定尸体 |
[21:39] | We’re in this 50/50, okay? | 咱俩是拴在一条绳上的蚂蚱 懂吗? |
[21:46] | I guess the only other fair way | 我猜还有一个公平的办法 |
[21:49] | to go about this would be… | 那就是… |
[21:52] | That one of us deals with the… | 其中一人去处理… |
[21:55] | body situation, while the other one of us… | 尸体的问题 另外一个去… |
[21:59] | deals with the Krazy-8 situation. | 处理疯狂小八那事儿 |
[22:11] | In a scenario like this, | 事已至此 |
[22:12] | I don’t suppose it is bad form to just… | 我想 除了抛硬币… |
[22:17] | flip a coin. | 也别无他法了 |
[22:26] | – Heads or tails? – I’ll do the body in the acid, okay? | – 猜正反? – 我去用酸处理尸体 好吧? |
[22:30] | Heads or tails? | 正面还是反面? |
[22:40] | Heads. Heads. | 正面 我猜正面 |
[23:01] | Best two out of three? | 还是三局两胜吧? |
[23:22] | Yo, yo, yo, 148-3369, | 唷 唷 唷 148-3369 |
[23:25] | representing the ABQ. | 代表阿尔布开克 |
[23:27] | What up, biatch? | 何事 贱人? |
[23:28] | Leave it at the tone. | 提示音后留言 |
[23:31] | Mr. White, it’s me, pick up. | 怀特先生 是我 接电话啊 |
[23:34] | I got a container question. | 我找不到合适的容器 |
[23:38] | Hello? Mr. White, pick up the phone, man! | 喂? 怀特先生 接电话啊! |
[23:41] | Yes? | 是我? |
[23:42] | What kind of plastic, man? | 得用哪种塑料 伙计? |
[23:44] | Polyethylene. | 聚乙烯 |
[23:48] | How the hell am I supposed to know that? | 我要怎么分辨? |
[23:49] | Because I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[23:51] | Look, just… | 听着… |
[23:54] | Look at the bottom for a triangle | 看底下 会有个三角形 |
[23:58] | stamped “LDPE”. | 印着”低密度聚乙烯” |
[24:00] | It should be molded right into the plastic. | 应该是模压在塑料里的 |
[24:03] | Yeah, yeah, LDPE. Right on, got it. | 恩 恩 低密度聚乙烯 对 找到了 |
[24:06] | But… I don’t know, man, this feels kind of flimsy. | 但… 我不好说 伙计 可这玩意儿看起来很脆弱 |
[24:10] | Any decent acid’s gonna eat right through this. | 随便哪种像样的酸 都能把这腐蚀穿的 |
[24:12] | – Not hydrofluoric. – Why not? | – 氢氟酸就不会 – 为啥? |
[24:18] | Look, you skipped, | 听着 你不是 |
[24:21] | clowned around or otherwise jerked off | 翘了所有课去胡闹了 |
[24:23] | to every lecture I ever gave. | 就是去自慰了 |
[24:26] | As far as I’m concerned, your chemistry education is over. | 在我看来 你的化学学习生涯已经结束了 |
[24:29] | Oh, okay. Be a dick about it. | 行了 别鸡巴废话了 |
[24:34] | So, hey, have you… | 你有没有… |
[24:37] | Have you done the thing? | 把活儿干完? |
[24:43] | Yeah, I’m working up to it. | 恩 我正着手做呢 |
[24:50] | You know what? I bet he doesn’t even wake up. | 你猜怎么着? 我打赌他都没醒过来 |
[24:55] | Not even if you took him to the hospital right now. | 即便你现在把他送医院 也不会醒的 |
[24:59] | Now, if it was me, I would | 要是我的话 |
[25:01] | just try and think of | 就会试着去想 |
[25:02] | I was doing him a favor. | 自己只是在帮他忙 |
[27:18] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[27:24] | Don’t you fucking play games with me. Who’s there? | 你他妈的别想玩我 是谁? |
[27:31] | Yeah, I see you. | 我可看见你了 |
[27:36] | What are you gonna do? | 你想要干什么? |
[27:51] | I need water! | 我要喝水! |
[27:57] | Bring me some water, would you? | 你能不能给我点水喝? |
[28:01] | Please? | 求你了 |
[29:18] | You don’t like the crust? | 你不喜欢吃面包皮吗? |
[29:31] | Where’s my cousin Emilio? | 我表弟埃米利奥呢? |
[29:38] | He dead? | 他死了吗? |
[31:33] | Hey, Mr. White! | 怀特先生! |
[31:36] | Hey, Mr. White! | 怀特先生! |
[31:44] | Are you smoking weed? | 你在抽大麻吗? |
[31:45] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊! |
[31:48] | Wait a minute. Is that my weed? | 等等 你抽的是不是我的? |
[31:52] | What the hell, man? | 怎么回事啊 朋友? |
[31:54] | Make yourself at home, why don’t you? | 还真把这当你家了 是不是啊? |
[32:00] | So what did you end up buying? | 你到底买什么了? |
[32:03] | Nothing. | 啥都没买 |
[32:06] | No store in town sells a plastic bin | 镇上没那种 |
[32:07] | big enough for a body. | 大到能装下一个人的塑料箱卖 |
[32:11] | I don’t suppose you could buy two bins… | 我还真没指望你会去买俩… |
[32:19] | Legs in one, torso in the other? | 一个装下半身 一个装上半身? |
[32:22] | God. | 老天爷 |
[32:24] | I don’t suppose you could kiss my ass? | 我也从没想过你会阿谀奉承我? |
[32:37] | So, how did it go? | 你进展如何? |
[32:49] | So you didn’t do it? | 你还没搞定吗? |
[32:51] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[32:54] | God. | 天啊 |
[32:57] | Damn. | 该死 |
[32:59] | – I gotta go. – What? No, come back here! | – 我得走了 – 啥? 别走 给我回来! |
[33:03] | Sorry. I’ll do it tomorrow, I promise. | 抱歉 我保证明天搞定 |
[33:06] | Tomorrow? | 明天吗? |
[33:07] | I’ve got a doctor’s appointement, I gotta go. | 我跟医生约好了 我得走了 |
[33:09] | Look, stay away from him. | 听着 离他远点 |
[33:12] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[33:15] | Hey, man, we flipped a coin. | 哥们 我们可是抛了硬币的 |
[33:20] | We flipped a coin! | 我们抛了硬币的! |
[33:27] | We’re good? | 胎儿还好吧? |
[33:30] | We’re very good. | 非常好 |
[33:32] | We’re excellent, I’d say. | 我得说 非常之好 |
[33:37] | Oh, would you look at that face! | 你来瞧瞧那张脸! |
[33:41] | Smile, peanut! | 笑一个 小家伙! |
[33:47] | So, who’s up for knowing? | 那么 做好知道性别的准备了吗? |
[33:58] | Girl. | 女孩 |
[33:59] | Girl? | 女孩吗? |
[34:01] | – You sure? – Pretty sure. | – 你确定吗? – 非常确定 |
[34:07] | Can I tell you this is exactly what I was hoping? | 我能跟你说这是我梦寐以求的吗? |
[34:12] | You remember you said that | 还记得你说过 |
[34:14] | when she’s 16 and starts dating. | 等她16岁就可以开始约会了 |
[34:17] | Looking fabulous. | 真是难以置信啊 |
[34:18] | Let me see if they’re done with the | 我去看看血糖化验做好了没 |
[34:20] | blood sugar, then you can go out of here. | 做好的话你们就可以走了 |
[34:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[34:51] | Who is Jesse Pinkman? | 杰西·平克曼是谁? |
[35:00] | Jesse… | 杰西… |
[35:02] | Jesse Pinkman. | 杰西·平克曼 |
[35:06] | He called just this morning, Walt, please don’t deny it. | 他今早打过电话 沃尔特 别否认 |
[35:11] | It says on his Myshout page he attended Wynne. | 他空间上说他在怀恩中学读过书 |
[35:15] | Was he one of your students? | 他是不是你的学生? |
[35:17] | Yeah. He was… | 是的 他只是个… |
[35:20] | Nobody. | 谁也不是 |
[35:23] | Who is he to you? | 他跟你什么关系? |
[35:25] | Why is he calling? What is this big secret | 他干嘛打电话来? 有什么不可告人的 |
[35:28] | you seem to be discussing with some… | 你们好像在讨论一些… |
[35:30] | Druggie burn-out? | 什么关于瘾君子的事情? |
[35:35] | You don’t come home | 昨晚凌晨两点 |
[35:37] | last night until 2 in the morning, | 你才回家 |
[35:39] | you don’t tell me where you been. | 你也没跟我说去了哪 |
[35:41] | You spent the entire night in the bathroom, Walt. | 你一整夜都呆在卫生间里 沃尔特 |
[35:45] | Tell me what’s going on with you. | 告诉我 你到底怎么了 |
[35:48] | Don’t you think you owe me that? | 你不觉得该给我个解释吗? |
[35:54] | Who’s this Jesse Pinkman to you? | 这个杰西·平克曼到底跟你什么关系? |
[36:01] | He sells me pot. | 他卖大麻给我 |
[36:06] | He sells you… pot? | 他卖… 大麻给你? |
[36:10] | Marijuana, yeah. | 是的 大麻 |
[36:12] | Not a lot. | 也没多少 |
[36:13] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我是说 我也不知道 |
[36:18] | I kinda like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[36:20] | Are you out of your mind? | 你脑子进水了吗? |
[36:23] | What are you, like 16 years old? | 你多大了 还是16岁吗? |
[36:25] | Your brother-in-law is a DEA agent. | 你连襟就是缉毒局的 |
[36:28] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事? |
[36:33] | Look… Skyler… | 听着… 斯凯勒… |
[36:38] | I just… | 我只是… |
[36:40] | Haven’t quite been myself lately. | 最近有点脱线而已 |
[36:43] | Yeah, no shit. Thanks for noticing. | 是 一点不假 多谢您发现了 |
[36:46] | I haven’t been myself lately, but I love you. | 我只是有点脱线而已 但我还是爱你的 |
[36:51] | Nothing about that has changed. | 这点从未改变过 |
[36:53] | Nothing ever will. | 也不会改变 |
[36:56] | So right now, what I need | 所以现在呢 我需要的只是 |
[36:59] | is for you to climb down out of my ass. | 你别再管我的闲事 |
[37:07] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗? |
[37:09] | Will you do that for me, honey? | 能为我做到吗 亲爱的? |
[37:11] | Will you, please, just once, | 好吗 求求你 就这一次 |
[37:15] | get off my ass? | 别再管我的事? |
[37:17] | You know, I’d appreciate it. | 你知道 我会感激涕零的 |
[37:22] | I really would. | 我真的会 |
[37:44] | Stop! | 够了! |
[37:55] | Stop in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后停笔 |
[38:26] | Your tails are too short. | 你的燕尾服太短了 |
[38:33] | Taylor. Taylor. | 泰勒 泰勒 |
[38:36] | Take out Taylor and go on. | 叫上泰勒继续 |
[38:44] | No. 8. | 8号 |
[38:49] | Just meat, is all. Just a bunch of meat. | 只是肉 就一堆肉而已 |
[38:58] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[39:05] | It’s cool, you’re cool. | 镇定 你要镇定 |
[39:07] | You’re all good, yo. | 你很好 |
[39:09] | You’re all good in the hood. | 这儿一切都好 |
[39:12] | It’s fine. Just a bunch of meat, come on. You got it. | 没事的 就一堆肉而已 你搞得定 |
[39:40] | Excuse me! | 有人在吗? |
[39:42] | Excuse me? | 有人在吗? |
[39:43] | You. | 你 |
[39:44] | Yes, you. | 就是你 |
[39:45] | May I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗? |
[39:51] | This is private property! | 这是私人地盘! |
[39:53] | Just a minute. I wanna talk to you. | 就几句话 我说了就走 |
[39:54] | No, I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[39:55] | Hey, don’t touch me! Do not touch me. | 嘿 别碰我! 不要碰我 |
[39:59] | All right, look, not touching, okay? Not touching here. | 好的 不碰你 放心了吧? 不会碰你 |
[40:02] | Look, lady, whatever you’re selling, I ain’t buying, yo. | 女士 不管你推销什么 我是不会买的 |
[40:05] | Well, my name is Skyler White, yo. | 我是斯凯勒·怀特 |
[40:09] | My husband is Walter White, yo. | 我丈夫叫沃尔特·怀特 |
[40:13] | He told me everything. | 他全都告诉我了 |
[40:15] | – Seriously? – That’s right. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[40:18] | And just so you know… | 你要知道… |
[40:20] | My brother-in-law is a DEA agent. | 我妹夫是缉毒局探员 |
[40:24] | And I will not hesitate to call him. | 逼不得已的时候 |
[40:27] | Not if I have to. | 我会毫不犹豫地告发你 |
[40:29] | Understood? | 明白吗? |
[40:31] | This is your one and only warning. | 别说我没警告过你 |
[40:35] | Do not sell marijuana to my husband. | 不许再卖大麻给我丈夫 |
[40:41] | – Okay. – I mean it. | – 好的 – 我说到做到 |
[40:43] | Don’t call our house again. | 别再往我家打电话 |
[40:45] | You stay away from him, or you’ll be one sorry individual. | 别再缠着他 不然有你好果子吃 |
[40:51] | You got me? | 听明白了? |
[40:52] | I think so, yeah. | 我想是的 |
[40:55] | No more marijuana. | 大麻 不许再卖给他 |
[40:58] | I can dig it. | 我明白 |
[40:59] | You can dig it. | 你明白了 |
[41:02] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[41:14] | Not that it’s any of my business, | 虽然不关我什么事 |
[41:15] | but you might wanna consider a different line of work. | 但你也许该考虑换种活法了 |
[41:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:17] | “Let’s go to your house, yo! | “一起去你家! |
[42:20] | “Makes perfect sense. Let’s… | “简直太棒了 让我们… |
[42:24] | “Let’s completely screw up your house | “把你们家统统搞乱 |
[42:27] | “So you never wanna spend another night in it.” | “让你一天都待不下去” |
[42:28] | “Sure. You know, why not?” | “当然 干嘛不呢?” |
[42:36] | “And then, how’s about I send | “然后让我找个神经病婊子 |
[42:37] | over my psycho-bitch off my mind. | 去找你怎么样 |
[42:41] | “You know, break your balls and threaten you? | “让她废了你再吓破你的胆? |
[42:43] | “God, that’d be hilarious.” | “老天 那太滑稽了” |
[42:44] | “And then, the killer in the basement? | “还有那个在地下室里的杀手? |
[42:47] | “The one who’s completely my responsabilty. | “也由我全权负责 |
[42:50] | “Hell, let’s just let him live down there. | “去他娘的 就让他在那住下吧 |
[42:54] | “Just, I don’t know, make sure to feed him, like… | “我只要管饭就行… |
[42:58] | “Three times a day.” | “一日三餐不耽误” |
[43:01] | “Sure, why not? | “当然 干嘛不呢? |
[43:02] | “That would be really amazing. | “那简直太棒了 |
[43:04] | “Thank you so much for the opportunity. | “谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[43:06] | “I always dreamt about, I don’t know, melting bodies.” | “我一直梦想着有一天 化个尸什么的” |
[43:33] | You got a brother in the goddamned DEA? | 你有个弟弟在该死的缉毒局对吧? |
[43:41] | What? | 什么? |
[43:41] | You said you were just doing some ride-along. | 你说过你只是路上碰到的 |
[43:43] | Yes or no, do you have a brother in the DEA? | 你有个弟弟在缉毒局 是不是? |
[43:48] | Brother-in-law. | 是我连襟 |
[43:49] | Now there’s a load off my mind. | 现在我总算松了一口气了 |
[43:52] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪儿听来的? |
[43:53] | Your freaking wife told me when | 你家那疯婆子来数落我的时候 |
[43:55] | she was here all of my shit? | 亲口说的? |
[43:58] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 就是这样 |
[43:59] | She almost caught me moving Emilio! | 我在搬尸的时候差点给她逮到! |
[44:02] | Good job in wearing the pants in the family. | 在家里人模狗样的装得不错嘛 |
[44:05] | And why did you go and tell her I was selling you weed? | 为什么跟她说我卖大麻给你了? |
[44:09] | Because somehow, it seemed preferable to admitting | 不管怎么说 总比承认我在 |
[44:13] | that I cook crystal meth and killed a man. | 制冰毒而且还杀了人强吧 |
[44:24] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那个吗? |
[44:26] | Yeah, it is. I smoked a bowl, so what? | 对 我吸了 有意见啊? |
[44:29] | My house, my rules. | 我的地盘我做主 |
[44:31] | Hey, no, no! Don’t give me that, okay? I held up my end. | 嘿 不 不! 别这么看着我 好吗? 我都搞定了 |
[44:34] | I already took care of Emilio. | 把埃米利奥处理掉了 |
[44:37] | You’re still diddling around, trying to get your nut up. | 就在你闲荡 搞基的时候 |
[44:39] | Well, boo-hoo. I have the truly awful job here. | 胡说 我还有份糟透了的工作要做 |
[44:43] | You wanna talk awful? You wanna go there? | 你懂什么叫糟透了吗? 你懂吗? |
[44:45] | Try dragging 200 pounds of stink up a flight of stairs. | 拖个两百磅重臭气熏天的尸体上楼试试 |
[44:49] | I barely got him in the bathtub! | 把他弄进浴缸我容易吗! |
[44:52] | Bathtub? What… | 浴缸? 什么… |
[44:54] | – What do you mean, “Bathtub”? – That’s another thing, | – 你说”浴缸”是什么意思? – 还有件事 |
[44:56] | Why you got me running around town, | 你干嘛让我找遍全城 |
[44:58] | trying to find some stupid piece of plastic, | 找什么愚蠢的塑料桶 |
[45:00] | when I have a perfectly good tub I can use? | 我那浴缸用起来就十分足够了 |
[45:07] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[46:06] | I’m sorry, what were you asking me? | 抱歉 你刚问我什么来着? |
[46:08] | Oh, yes. | 想起来了 |
[46:10] | That stupid plastic container I asked you to buy. | 我让你去找什么”愚蠢的”塑料容器 |
[46:14] | You see, hydrofluoric acid won’t eat through plastic. | 看到了吧 氢氟酸不会腐蚀塑料 |
[46:18] | It will however dissolve metal, rock, | 但却能溶解金属 岩石 |
[46:21] | glass, ceramic. | 玻璃 还有陶瓷 |
[46:24] | So there’s that. | 就像现在这样 |