时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:14] | My name is Walter Hartwell White. | 我叫沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特 |
[02:16] | I live at 308 Negra Arroyo lane | 住在新墨西哥州阿尔布开克 |
[02:19] | Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. | 内格拉阿罗约巷308号 邮编87104 |
[02:21] | To all law enforcement entitles | 我要告诉所有的执法者 |
[02:23] | this is not an admission of guilt. | 这不是一段认罪声明 |
[02:26] | I am speaking to my family now. | 而是我跟家人之间的对话 |
[02:35] | Skyler… | 斯凯勒… |
[02:37] | You are the love of my life. | 你是我今生的至爱 |
[02:40] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你能明白这一点 |
[02:43] | Walter Junior… | 小沃尔特… |
[02:46] | You’re my big man. | 在我心中你是个男子汉了 |
[02:48] | There are… | 在接下来的几天里… |
[02:49] | There are going to be some… | 你们会… |
[02:52] | Things… things… | 你们会知道… |
[02:54] | That you’ll come to | 关于我的 |
[02:55] | learn about me in the next few days. | 关于我的一些事情 |
[02:57] | I just want you to know | 我只想你们清楚一点 |
[03:00] | that no… no matter how it may look | 无论发生什么事 |
[03:03] | I only had you in my heart. | 我心里牵挂的只有你们 |
[03:12] | Good-bye. | 永别了 |
[04:10] | 三周前 | |
[05:00] | 沃尔特·H·怀特 结晶学质子辐射效应研究带头人 | |
[05:02] | 诺贝尔获奖研究项目杰出贡献奖 | |
[05:16] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[05:20] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[05:22] | That is veggie bacon. | 这是素培根 |
[05:24] | Believe it or not. zero cholesterol. | 甭管你信不信 零胆固醇的 |
[05:26] | You won’t even taste the difference. | 吃起来也是一个味儿 |
[05:30] | What time do you think you’ll be home? | 你觉得自己大概几点能到家? |
[05:31] | Same time. | 老时间 |
[05:33] | I don’t want him dicking you around tonight. | 我不希望他又缠你一整晚 |
[05:35] | You get paid till 5 | 你的工资只给到5点 |
[05:36] | You work till 5 no later. | 你工作到5点 这就行了 |
[05:43] | – Hey, happy birthday. – Well, thank you. | – 生日快乐啊 – 谢谢 |
[05:45] | You’re late… again. | 你又起晚了… |
[05:47] | There was no hot water… again. | 又没热水了… |
[05:50] | I have an easy fix for that. | 我有个简单应对的办法 |
[05:52] | You wake up early | 你早点起床 |
[05:53] | And then you get to be the first person in the shower. | 然后就可以第一个洗澡了 |
[05:57] | I have an idea. | 我也有个办法 |
[06:00] | How about buy a new hot water heater? | 为啥不买个新热水器呢? |
[06:04] | How’s that idea? | 这主意如何 |
[06:06] | For the millionth and billionth time. | 都提了成千上万次了 |
[06:11] | – Did you take your echinacea? – Yeah. | – 止咳药喝过没? – 喝了 |
[06:14] | I think it’s getting better. | 我觉得好多了 |
[06:16] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼玩意儿啊? |
[06:19] | It’s veggie bacon. We’re watching our cholesterol, I guess. | 素培根 我觉得我们该注意下胆固醇了 |
[06:23] | Not me. I want real bacon. | 别给我 我要真培根 |
[06:25] | Not this fake crap. | 不要这假冒的破烂 |
[06:27] | Too bad. | 真是糟糕 |
[06:28] | Eat it. | 吃了 |
[06:30] | This smells like band-aids. | 这闻上去就像创口贴 |
[06:32] | Eat it. | 给我吃了 |
[06:39] | So how’s it feel to be old? | 成为老人家感觉怎么样? |
[06:42] | How does it feel to be a smart ass? | 当个小破孩感觉怎么样? |
[06:44] | Good. | 对得好 |
[06:48] | Eat your veggie bacon. | 赶紧吃吧 |
[07:09] | – You’re all set? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 准备好了吗? – 好了 我能行 |
[07:11] | – All right, see you at home. – Okay, see you. | – 那好 回家见 – 再见 |
[07:17] | Chemistry | 化学 |
[07:19] | It is the study of what? | 是研究什么的? |
[07:23] | Anyone? | 谁知道? |
[07:26] | Ben. | 本恩 |
[07:28] | Chemicals? | 化学品? |
[07:29] | Chemicals. | 化学品 |
[07:31] | No. | 不对 |
[07:33] | Chemistry is… | 化学… |
[07:36] | Well, technically, | 从学术层面说 |
[07:37] | Chemistry is the study of matter. | 化学是一门研究物质的学科 |
[07:41] | But I prefer to see it as the study of change. | 但是我更倾向于它是一门研究变化的学科 |
[07:44] | Now just… just think about this. | 现在… 我们这样来设想一下 |
[07:47] | Electrons. | 电子 |
[07:49] | They… | 它们… |
[07:51] | change their energy levels. | 改变自身的能级 |
[07:53] | Molecules. | 分子呢 |
[07:55] | Molecules change their bonds. | 分子改变自身的化学键 |
[07:58] | Elements. | 这些元素 |
[07:59] | They combine and change into compounds. | 进行组合从而形成化合物 |
[08:03] | Well that’s… that’s all of life. | 这就是所有生命的组成形式 |
[08:06] | Right? I mean it’s just… it’s the constant. | 对不对? 我是说… 这是个恒定的 |
[08:08] | It’s the cycle. It’s solution | 循环的过程 |
[08:11] | Dissolution just over and over and over. | 从生长到衰败 再到分解并溶化 |
[08:14] | It is growth then decay then transformation. | 如此循环 周而复始 |
[08:21] | It is fascinating really. | 这真的很迷人 |
[08:30] | Chad… | 查德… |
[08:33] | Is there something wrong with your table? | 你课桌坏了吗? |
[08:38] | Okay. Ionic bonds… | 好了 离子键… |
[08:50] | Are you done? | 坐好了吗? |
[08:54] | Ionic bonds. | 离子键 |
[08:56] | Chapter 6. | 第六章节 |
[09:09] | One, two, three makes 10, and 10 makes 20. | 一 二 三 这是是十块 再加十块一共二十 |
[09:12] | Here’s your receipt | 这是您的收据 |
[09:14] | And hand this claiming disc to your car wash professional. | 然后拿着这张小票去找洗车员吧 |
[09:16] | – Thank you. – Come again. | – 多谢 – 欢迎再次光临 |
[09:30] | He’s not coming. | 他不来了 |
[09:31] | He said he quits. | 他说他不干了 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna run the register. | 现在由我来管收款机 |
[09:35] | Bogdan, no. We talked about this. | 博格丹 别这样 我们说好的 |
[09:38] | I’m shorthanded, Walter. | 我人手不足 沃尔特 |
[09:40] | What am I to do? | 我能怎么办? |
[09:43] | Walter? | 沃尔特? |
[09:46] | What am I to do? | 我能怎么办? |
[10:08] | Hey, Mr. White. | 嘿 怀特老师 |
[10:12] | Make those tires shine, huh? | 车轮擦亮点哦 |
[10:14] | You will not believe who’s cleaning Chad’s car. | 你们肯定猜不到谁在给查德擦车 |
[10:16] | Mr. White. | 是怀特老师 |
[10:19] | From chemistry. | 化学课老师 |
[10:42] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[10:44] | Happy birthday, Dad. | 生日快乐 老爸 |
[10:50] | You’re so very late. | 你回来得太晚了 |
[10:53] | Really I’m serious, Skyler. | 我说真的 斯凯勒 |
[10:55] | I mean you’re flat as a washboard. | 你的小腹平得就跟洗衣板似的 |
[10:58] | You look awesome. | 看上去太棒了 |
[11:00] | She’s not showing at all, is she? | 她一点都看不出来 是吧? |
[11:02] | She’s showing a little. | 还是有那么一点的 |
[11:05] | Carmen, this is my sister Marie. | 卡门 这是我妹妹玛丽 |
[11:07] | – Pleased to meet you. – Hi. | – 很高兴见到你 – 你好 |
[11:11] | Glock 22. It’s my daily carry, okay? | 格洛克-22 我的日常配枪 |
[11:14] | I mean unless you’re talking what plus B-plus loads | 除非是B+式自动装填 |
[11:17] | you can forget the 9-mil all right? | 9毫米口径的都是扔货 |
[11:19] | I seen one of those bounce off a windshield one time. | 我见过9毫米子弹从挡风玻璃上弹开 |
[11:22] | Yeah, the way you shoot. | 那枪是你射的吧 |
[11:25] | If you’re gonna bring a gun, babe. | 小宝贝 如果你要带把枪 |
[11:26] | You gotta bring enough gun. | 就要带把够用的 |
[11:28] | 40 caliber. | 点40口径的 |
[11:30] | – This is awesome right here. – Nice, isn’t it? | – 这个太棒了 – 很不错 是吧? |
[11:33] | Dad, come check this out. | 爸 你过来看看 |
[11:36] | – Yeah I see it. – Come on take it. | – 我看到了 – 过来拿着看 |
[11:38] | Check it out Walt. | 沃尔特 来看看 |
[11:41] | No no it’s just heavy. | 不 不 只是有点重 |
[11:43] | That’s why they hire men. | 所以警察才要男的当 |
[11:46] | It’s not gonna bite you, all right? | 枪不咬人 知道吗? |
[11:48] | Looks like Keith Richards with a glass of warm milk. | 你看起来像拿着一杯热牛奶的基思·理查兹 [ 滚石乐队 ] |
[11:53] | Hey Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[11:54] | Everybody listen up listen up listen up! | 大家都听好了 听好了! |
[11:55] | I’m gonna give a toast. | 我要祝酒 |
[11:57] | A little toast to my brother-in-law. Come here. | 为我的姐夫祝酒 来吧 |
[12:00] | Walt. You got a brain the size of Wisconsin. | 沃尔特 你的大脑和威斯康星州一样大 |
[12:04] | But we’re not gonna hold that against you. | 不过我们并不是要说你坏话 |
[12:07] | Because your heart’s in the right place man. | 因为你心地善良 |
[12:09] | Your heart’s in the right place. | 心地善良 |
[12:10] | We love you man. We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[12:12] | Everybody! To Walt! | 大家举杯! 敬沃尔特! |
[12:13] | Na zdorovje! | 干杯(墨西哥语)! |
[12:14] | Na zdorovje! | 干杯(墨西哥语)! |
[12:19] | Oh shit. Turn on channel 3. | 该死 打开第三频道 |
[12:24] | At which point we apprehended three individuals | 到目前为止我们逮捕了3个人 |
[12:26] | And placed them into custody. | 并已将他们拘留 |
[12:28] | I’m proud to say the outstanding professionalism of | 我很自豪地说在打击 |
[12:31] | my fellow agents at the Albuquerque district office | 大量的冰毒贩卖案件中 |
[12:34] | resulted in a substantial amount | 阿尔布开克分局的同仁们 |
[12:36] | of methamphetamine being taken off the streets. | 表现了杰出的敬业精神 |
[12:38] | Were any shots fired? | 有发生交火吗? |
[12:40] | No ma’am. Our agents took the suspects by surprise. | 没有 我们的探员给嫌疑犯来了个出其不意 |
[12:42] | Damn the TV does add ten pounds. | 电视还真他妈加油添醋 |
[12:45] | Ten pounds? | 加油添醋 |
[12:47] | Sit and spin. Both of you. | 你们两个 给我闭嘴坐下 |
[12:49] | – Hank. – What? | – 汉克 – 什么事? |
[12:52] | Sorry. You didn’t see that. | 不好意思 当作没看见这个 |
[12:55] | So charming. | 太诱人了 |
[12:56] | This is clearly an ongoing operation one | 显然这是一个正在运作的组织 |
[12:58] | which was well organized… | 而且组织得当… |
[13:00] | Hank, how much money is that? | 汉克 一共多少钱? |
[13:02] | It’s about 700 grand. That’s a pretty good haul huh? | 大概有70万 很多吧? |
[13:05] | As I say it’s a good day for the citizens of Albuquerque | 正如我说的 今天是阿尔布开克市民的好日子 |
[13:08] | when we can put this big a dent in the local drug trade. | 因为我们给予当地毒品交易沉重打击 |
[13:11] | But that’s unusual, isn’t it? That kind of cash? | 不过有点不正常是吧? 那种现金? |
[13:14] | Well it’s not the most we ever took. | 和我们之前破的大部分案子不同 |
[13:16] | It’s easy money… | 这钱来得很快… |
[13:18] | until we catch you. | 被我们抓到就完了 |
[13:20] | Walt just say the word and I’ll take you on a ride-along. | 沃尔特只要你开口 我就带你去跟踪 |
[13:23] | You can watch us knock down a meth lab. | 你可以亲眼目睹我们如何捣毁冰毒实验室 |
[13:25] | Get a little excitement in your life. | 给你的生活增加点激情 |
[13:28] | Yeah, someday. | 是啊 有一天 |
[13:39] | Which one’s this? | 又是什么呀? |
[13:41] | Um, that faux-lalique vase | 就是我在超级交换网上买的 |
[13:43] | I picked up at the Super-Swap. | 人造水晶花瓶 |
[13:50] | How’s it doing? | 怎么样? |
[13:51] | Well, I met my reserve | 我已经预定了 |
[13:53] | and there’s still two minutes. | 还有两分钟开拍 |
[14:03] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[14:05] | You tell me, birthday boy. | 你说呢 小寿星 |
[14:10] | Oh, hey, so, what’s up for Saturday? | 那你 周六有什么安排? |
[14:13] | Mm. Car wash. | 洗车 |
[14:14] | Bogdan says he needs me. | 博格丹说需要我 |
[14:16] | Till what time? Noon, 1-ish? | 几点结束? 中午 一点钟? |
[14:18] | Probably 2, more like it. | 大概两点吧 差不多 |
[14:21] | And then what after that? | 那之后呢? |
[14:24] | Um, actually, | 其实呢 |
[14:28] | I was thinking of driving up to Los Alamos. | 我打算开车去洛斯阿拉莫斯 |
[14:32] | They’ve got this… The visitor center has an exhibit on | 那有一个… 游客中心举办展览 |
[14:34] | that’s really supposed to be… | 应该会很… |
[14:35] | You’re not gonna paint? | 你不粉刷吗? |
[14:37] | No, I’ll paint. | 刷 我会刷的 |
[14:39] | It’s just that this… | 只是这个… |
[14:41] | You know, this exhibition on the Mars-rover photographs are… | 展出的是火星探测器的照片… |
[14:48] | I mean, the detail really is just supposed to be amazing. | 我是说 细节一定相当清晰 |
[14:51] | It’s just that I really need you to paint at some point. | 我真的需要你能把漆刷完 |
[14:53] | – The sooner that back bedroom gets finished… – I know. | – 卧室早一天准备好… – 我知道 |
[14:57] | And I’d do it myself, | 我可以自己刷的 |
[14:58] | except you said you don’t want me standing on the stepladder. | 只是你说不愿意让我上梯子 |
[15:01] | – I will paint. – Okay. | – 我会刷的 – 好 |
[15:06] | What is going on down there? | 这是怎么回事? |
[15:09] | No, it’s… | 没事… |
[15:11] | Is he asleep? | 他睡着了吗? |
[15:13] | No, it’s… No, it’s nothing. He’s just… | 不是… 没问题 他只是… |
[15:17] | You know. Well, you gotta be careful about the baby and… | 我说 你该小心点孩子 还有… |
[15:19] | Well, don’t worry about the baby. | 不用担心孩子 |
[15:20] | This is just for you. | 这是专门为你的 |
[15:22] | We are just doing you tonight. | 我们今天只弄你 |
[15:26] | So just close your eyes, | 所以呢 你就闭上眼睛 |
[15:29] | relax, and let it… | 放松 顺其自然… |
[15:35] | – Close your eyes. – Oh, okay. | – 闭上眼睛 – 哦 好 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:43] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[15:45] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[15:48] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[15:50] | Keep it going. | 继续 |
[15:53] | Keep it going. | 继续 |
[15:55] | Keep it going. | 继续 |
[15:58] | Keep… Yes! | 继… 太好了! |
[16:01] | Fifty-six. Oh. | 五十六耶 |
[16:54] | This is so embarrassing. | 这真是太尴尬了 |
[16:55] | I am fine, honestly. | 老实说 我没事 |
[16:58] | It’s just some bug going around. | 不过是轻微传染 |
[17:00] | First, my wife had it, then my son, and now me. | 先是我妻子 我儿子 现在我又染上了 |
[17:03] | It’s just… It’s just like a chest cold. | 只是… 有一点胸痛 |
[17:07] | Could be some low blood sugar as well. | 可能还有点低血糖 |
[17:09] | I didn’t have the greatest breakfast this morning. Honestly, I didn’t. | 事实上 我今天早饭吃得不是特别好 |
[17:12] | Hey, listen, can you do me a favor? Can you just, uh, | 听我说 能帮个忙吗? 可不可以 |
[17:13] | drop me off at a corner somewhere? | 拐弯的时候让我下车? |
[17:18] | Uh, no, sorry. | 抱歉 不行 |
[17:22] | It’s just that I don’t have the greatest insurance. | 我的保险真的不是特别好 |
[17:24] | Take a couple of deep breaths for me. | 请你深呼吸几下 |
[17:32] | Is there anybody you want us to contact for you? | 要我们帮你联系什么人吗? |
[17:36] | Ha. No. God, no. | 不 天哪 不用 |
[17:37] | Lean forward for me, would you? | 请你坐起来一下 |
[17:42] | Mr. White, are you a smoker? | 怀特先生 你吸烟吗? |
[17:44] | No, never. | 不吸 从不 |
[17:49] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问这个? |
[18:30] | Mr. White. | 怀特先生 |
[18:32] | Mr. White? | 怀特先生? |
[18:35] | Yes. | 你说 |
[18:38] | You understood what I’ve just said to you? | 我刚说的你都明白了吗? |
[18:41] | Yes. | 明白 |
[18:42] | Lung cancer. Inoperable. | 肺癌 而且不能动手术 |
[18:47] | I’m sorry… | 不好意思… |
[18:49] | I just need to make sure you fully understand. | 我需要确保你真的明白了 |
[18:52] | Best-case scenario with chemo. | 最佳治疗方案是化疗 |
[18:55] | I’ll live maybe another couple years. | 这样我或许还能多活几年 |
[19:00] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[19:02] | You’ve got mustard on your… | 你的衣领上有芥末… |
[19:06] | Right there. Mustard there. | 就那儿 沾着芥末 |
[19:09] | Right there. | 就那儿 |
[19:20] | So my records show that I paid it | 我的记录显示已经付过了 |
[19:23] | and I certainly don’t feel that we owe any late… | 而且我确定我们最近没有欠款… |
[19:25] | Yeah, all right. Um… | 好 好吧 |
[19:27] | Well I’ll check with the bank | 我会跟银行确认 |
[19:29] | and maybe the post office | 还有邮局 |
[19:31] | if they lost it or something. | 看看他们是否有弄丢 |
[19:33] | Yeah, let me look into that. | 好的 我再确认一下 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | Did you use the mastercard last month? | 上个月你用万事达卡了吗? |
[19:50] | 15.88 at Staples? | 在斯特普尔斯公司 [办公用品连锁] 花了15块88? |
[19:59] | We needed printer paper. | 要买些打印纸 |
[20:02] | Walt, the mastercard’s the one we don’t use. | 沃尔特 我们不用万事达卡的 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | So how was your day? | 今天过怎么样? |
[20:15] | I don’t know. It was um… | 不知道 我想… |
[20:19] | Fine. | 还不错 |
[20:53] | Walt, come on. I’m shorthanded. | 沃尔特 我缺人手 |
[20:55] | I need you to do some wipe-downs. Come on. | 你帮忙去擦车 快点 |
[20:57] | – What? – I said I need you outside to do some wipe-downs. | – 什么? – 我叫你到外面去擦车 |
[21:00] | Are you here to work or to be staring at the skies? | 你是来工作还是来发呆的? |
[21:02] | Come on let’s go. | 快点走吧 |
[21:06] | Come on man. | 快点伙计 |
[21:08] | Fuck you Bogdan. | 博格丹 去你妈的 |
[21:10] | I said fuck you! | 我说去你妈的! |
[21:12] | And your eyebrows! | 还有你那眉毛! |
[21:18] | Wipe down this! | 用这个擦吧! |
[22:21] | Uh Hank. | 汉克 |
[22:22] | Hank, it’s Walt. Hey. | 汉克 是我 沃尔特 |
[22:24] | Oh listen… I didn’t wake you did I? | 听着… 没吵醒你吧? |
[22:27] | Oh good good. | 好的 |
[22:30] | No no nothing’s wrong. I just uh… | 不 不 没什么事 只是… |
[22:34] | I’ve been uh thinking about that offer… | 我一直在考虑那个提议… |
[22:37] | That ride-along. | 跟你们一起行动 |
[22:41] | It’s the last house on the right. See it? | 右侧最后一幢房子 看到了吗? |
[22:43] | Not the two-story one, the one next to it. | 不是二层的 旁边那幢 |
[22:45] | Kind of, uh, I don’t know what do you call that? Um, | 有点儿那个 什么颜色来着? |
[22:48] | – green? – Sage. | – 绿色? – 鼠尾草色 |
[22:51] | “Sage?” | “鼠尾草色”? |
[22:52] | Do you work at the fucking Pottery Barn? Jesus. | 你他妈是陶器场出来的吗? 天哪 |
[22:55] | Sage. That’s the word for it. | 人家就叫鼠尾草色 |
[22:57] | My fault the only word your dumb ass knows is “green”? | 你个傻缺就认得”绿” 这也怪我? |
[23:00] | “Cheese-dick.” I know that one. How about that? | 我还认得”贱货” 这词怎么样? |
[23:04] | Anyway, it’s the, um, sage one. See it? | 总之 就是鼠尾草色那幢 看到了吧? |
[23:07] | So what tells you it’s a meth lab? | 你们怎么知道那是个制毒窝点? |
[23:09] | Star snitch says some dude | 据可靠线人报告 |
[23:12] | goes by cap’n Cook lives up to his name in there. | 一个名叫”库克船长”的家伙在里面制毒呢 |
[23:16] | Says he always adds a dash of chili powder. | 还总往里面掺胡椒粉 |
[23:20] | Ah you exuberant mexicans. | 这群精力旺盛的老墨 |
[23:23] | Captain Cook that’s a white boy’s name. | “库克船长”是个白人名字 |
[23:25] | Dopey as hell too. | “呆瓜”也是 |
[23:26] | Yeah? Tell you what. | 是吗? 这么着 |
[23:29] | I got 20 bucks that says he’s a beaner. | 我赌20块猜他是个老墨 |
[23:31] | – All right. – You’re on. | – 好的 – 说定了 |
[23:35] | All right come on come on. | 快点 快点 |
[23:42] | All right. School bus is clear. Got the green light. | 好了 校车安全经过 开始行动 |
[23:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:54] | Watch this. Makes them shit. | 看我们怎么收拾他们 |
[24:00] | Go go go. | 上 上 上 |
[24:12] | Meth labs are nasty on a good day. | 制毒窝点在天气好时尤其危险 |
[24:13] | You mix that wrong you got mustard gas. | 一旦混合错误就会产生芥子气 |
[24:16] | Phosphine gas. | 应该是磷化氢 |
[24:19] | I think. | 我觉得是 |
[24:20] | Yeah exactly. | 当然没错 |
[24:21] | One whiff will kill you. That’s why the respirators. | 吸一口就会丧命 所以要戴面罩 |
[25:12] | House is clear. One suspect in custody. | 房子搜查完毕 拘捕一名嫌犯 |
[25:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:16] | The suspect might he be of the latino persuasion? | 嫌犯会是拉美裔的吗? |
[25:20] | Driver’s license says Emilio Koyama. | 驾照上的名字是埃米利奥·小山 |
[25:23] | Asian! | 亚裔的! |
[25:24] | Pay up sucker. | 给钱吧 蠢货 |
[25:25] | First name Emilio. | 名字是埃米利奥 |
[25:27] | That’s at least half a beaner. | 说明至少有一半墨西哥血统 |
[25:29] | Tell you what, I’ll let you off for a 10. | 这么着吧 算你10块好了 |
[25:33] | Cheer up gomey. You people still got J.lo. | 打起精神吧 傻瓜 你们不是还有詹妮弗·洛佩兹嘛 |
[25:36] | Hank, do you think I might get to go inside? | 汉克 我能进去看看吗? |
[25:40] | See the actual lab? | 看看制毒窝点? |
[25:46] | Yeah. Yeah I tell you what | 可以 跟你说吧 |
[25:48] | we’re gonna go peek our heads in | 我们要先进去 |
[25:49] | check it out first. | 仔细检查下 |
[25:52] | Stay here a minute. | 你稍等一下 |
[26:25] | God. | 天哪 |
[26:33] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[26:36] | Pinkman? | 平克曼? |
[26:53] | 船长 | |
[27:35] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[27:36] | I’m alone. | 就我一个 |
[27:44] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的? |
[27:46] | You’re still in our filing system. | 你还在我们的资料库里面 |
[27:51] | So your aunt owns this place right? | 这地方是你阿姨的吗? |
[27:55] | I own it. | 是我的 |
[28:00] | No one’s looking for you. | 没人在找你 |
[28:01] | Why are you here? | 你来这干什么? |
[28:03] | I was curious. | 我很好奇 |
[28:06] | Honestly I never expected you to amount too much | 事实上我没期待你有什么作为 |
[28:09] | but methamphetamine? | 但是甲基安非他明? |
[28:12] | I didn’t picture that. | 我万万没有想到 |
[28:17] | There’s a lot of money in it huh? | 这个能赚很多钱吧? |
[28:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:21] | – No? – Not a clue. | – 真的? – 一点不明白 |
[28:24] | Captain Cook? | 库克船长? |
[28:27] | That’s not you? | 不是你吗? |
[28:34] | Like I said no one is looking for you. | 我说了 没人在找你 |
[28:36] | Look I don’t know what you think doing here. | 听着 我不知道你来这儿干嘛 |
[28:39] | Mr. White | 怀特老师 |
[28:41] | I mean if you’re planning on giving me some bowl winder | 如果你想拿上帝那套狗屎说辞 |
[28:44] | about getting right with jesus by turning myself in… | 劝我去自首的话… |
[28:47] | – Not really. – High school was a long time ago. | – 我不会的 – 高中已经是很久远的事情了 |
[28:50] | You ain’t welcome back kotter,so step off. | 你又不是什么灵魂工程师 赶紧滚吧 |
[28:53] | No speeches. | 少说废话 |
[28:55] | Short speech. | 就说几句 |
[28:57] | You lost your partner today. What’s his name? | 你今天被抓的的那个同伙叫什么? |
[29:01] | Emilio? | 埃米利奥? |
[29:04] | Emilio is going to prison. | 埃米利奥就要去蹲大狱了 |
[29:07] | The DEA took all your money your lab. | 毒品缉查局抄了你的窝还有钱 |
[29:12] | You got nothing. | 你一无所有了 |
[29:14] | Square 1. | 话说回来 |
[29:17] | But you know the business. | 你懂得怎么贩毒 |
[29:20] | And I know the chemistry. | 而我掌握着化学技术 |
[29:25] | I’m thinking… | 我在想 |
[29:27] | Maybe you and I could partner up. | 或许我们可以合作 |
[29:41] | You want to cook crystal meth? | 你想制造冰毒吗? |
[29:46] | You? | 就凭你 |
[29:47] | You and uh… and me? | 你和… 我? |
[29:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:56] | Either that… | 要么答应我… |
[29:58] | or I turn you in. | 要么我告发你 |
[30:10] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[30:12] | Damned if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[30:13] | I described it as mosaic folk art. | 我在描述里写的是马赛克手工艺品 |
[30:16] | And somebody bought it? | 这东西居然有人买? |
[30:17] | Yeah, some guy in Minneapolis. | 是啊 明尼阿波利斯有个人 |
[30:18] | Fourteen dollars plus shipping. | 14美元 不算邮费? |
[30:20] | Yes. | 真棒 |
[30:21] | At this rate, in 50 or 60 years you’ll be rich. | 照这样下去 再过五六十年你就发了 |
[30:25] | So how goes the novel? | 小说写得怎么样? |
[30:27] | It’s not a novel, actually, which I… | 不是小说 其实我… |
[30:29] | You’re not writing a novel? | 你没在写小说? |
[30:31] | You told me you were. | 你跟我说你在写小说 |
[30:32] | No. Short stories. | 不 是短篇故事 |
[30:34] | I said that if eventually I have enough good ones, that maybe I’ll try | 我说的是 如果好故事足够多 |
[30:39] | and publish another collection. | 我或许会试着出版短篇小说集 |
[30:41] | Those really didn’t sell. | 小说集不好卖的 |
[30:44] | I just thought a novel would be easier to sell. | 我只是觉得小说会好卖一些 |
[30:48] | Yeah, well, maybe so. | 对 可能吧 |
[30:51] | Ever want me to read anything, I could critique it for you. | 如果你需要我读 我可以提些批评意见 |
[30:54] | Oh. No. | 哦 不用 |
[30:59] | I mean, I’m just not at that stage where I… | 我是说 我现在还没到… |
[31:04] | No. | 不用了 |
[31:05] | Open offer. | 提议随时有效 |
[31:08] | So, what’s up with Walt lately? | 沃尔特最近怎么样? |
[31:10] | What do you mean? He’s fine. | 你指什么 他挺好 |
[31:12] | He just seems, | 他看起来有点 |
[31:15] | I don’t know. Quieter than usual. | 我也说不清 他比平时话少 |
[31:17] | Well, turning 50 is a big deal. | 人到半百是件大事 |
[31:19] | I mean, I’m sure as hell not looking forward to 40. | 比如说 我对40岁可一点都不期待 |
[31:24] | You’re gonna be a complete basket-case. | 眼看自己就要不中用了 |
[31:31] | So it’s a mid-life crisis. | 这么说他遇到中年危机了 |
[31:32] | No. He’s just quiet. | 没有 他只是不爱说话 |
[31:36] | How’s the sex? | 性生活怎么样? |
[31:37] | Marie, Jesus. | 玛丽 我的老天 |
[31:39] | I guess that answers that. | 看来有答案了 |
[32:23] | You just gonna sit there? | 你就坐着不动? |
[32:33] | This. Look at this. | 这个 看看这个 |
[32:36] | Kjeldahl-style recovery flask | 凯氏烧瓶 |
[32:38] | 800 milliliters, very rare. | 800毫升容量 非常少见 |
[32:40] | You got your usual paraphernalia | 我还带来了常用的试验装置 |
[32:42] | Griffin beakers your erlenmeyer flask. | 格里芬烧杯 锥形烧瓶 |
[32:44] | But the PA resisted staff. | 但还有更牛掰的东西 |
[32:47] | A round bottom boiling flask. 5,000 milliliters. | 圆底烧瓶 5000毫升的 |
[32:55] | Well, I cook in one of those. | 我都是用那种的 |
[32:57] | The big one. | 大个儿的 |
[32:59] | One of these? | 这种样子的吗? |
[33:01] | No,this is a volumetric flask. | 不行 这是个量瓶 |
[33:03] | You wouldn’t cook in on of these. | 你不可能用这种玩意制毒的 |
[33:05] | Yeah I do. | 我确实是 |
[33:07] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不可能的 |
[33:08] | A volumetric flask is for general mixing and titration. | 量瓶只能用于普通混合或者滴定 |
[33:12] | You wouldn’t apply heat to a volumetric flask. | 不可以用来加热 |
[33:15] | That’s what a boiling flask is for. | 烧瓶才可以加热 |
[33:18] | Did you learn nothing from my chemistry class? | 我的化学课你一点都没学到吗? |
[33:20] | No. You flunked me. | 是的 你挂我科了 |
[33:22] | – Remember? – No wonder. | – 记得吗? – 难怪呢 |
[33:24] | Prick. | 蠢货 |
[33:25] | Now let me tell you something else. This ain’t Chemistry | 告诉你吧 这可不是化学课 |
[33:29] | This is art. | 这是艺术 |
[33:31] | Cooking is art. | 制毒是艺术 |
[33:33] | And the shit I cook is the bomb so don’t be telling me. | 我制的毒很赞 少对我说教 |
[33:36] | The shit you cook is shit. | 你制的那是垃圾 |
[33:39] | I saw your setup. Ridiculous. | 我见过你的装备 太荒谬了 |
[33:41] | You and I will not make garbage. | 我和你不是去制造垃圾 |
[33:44] | We will produce a chemically pure | 我们要制出稳定的化学纯产品 |
[33:46] | and stable product that performs as advertised. | 就像广告宣传的一般 |
[33:48] | No adulterants. No baby formula. No chili powder. | 不掺假 不掺奶粉 也不掺胡椒粉 |
[33:51] | No no chili p is my signature. | 不 不 胡椒粉是我的标识 |
[33:53] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[33:56] | Yeah well we’ll see about that. | 好 那咱们走着瞧吧 |
[33:59] | – What the hell is this? – Lab safety equipment. | – 这他妈什么玩意儿? – 实验室防护用具 |
[34:02] | We’re also gonna have an emergency eye wash station. | 我们还会装个紧急洗眼台 |
[34:05] | These chemicals and their fumes are toxic. | 这些化学药品及其蒸气都有毒 |
[34:09] | In case you didn’t know that. | 你不知道我现在告诉你 |
[34:10] | Well you can dress up like a faggot if you want. | 只要你乐意 你穿得像个同性恋都行 |
[34:13] | Not me. | 我可不穿 |
[34:19] | Listen this stuff doesn’t stay more than a day. | 听好 这些东西最多只能在这放一天 |
[34:23] | What? I thought we were gonna cook here. | 什么? 我还以为我们要在这里制毒 |
[34:26] | No we’re not gonna cook here. | 不 我们不在这里弄 |
[34:27] | Okay this is my house. I don’t shit where I eat. | 这是我家 我可不在自己的地盘上犯事 |
[34:31] | Well, then where are we gonna work? | 好 那我们到哪里干活? |
[34:32] | You tell me. | 你说呀 |
[34:34] | This is your deal, man. You wanna smoke it up, smoke it up at your house. | 这是你的买卖 冒烟也得在你家冒 |
[34:38] | No, I didn’t think so. | 不 我看不行 |
[34:43] | Well… | 那么… |
[34:45] | What if we rented one of those self-storage places | 不然我们租间那种个人储藏室 |
[34:49] | You know those little orange garages worked out of there? | 就是那些橙色小车库 在那里制造? |
[34:51] | No. | 不行 |
[34:52] | They’re on to that. They got dogs that sniff around. | 他们都盯着呢 派了警犬在附近查探 |
[34:57] | RV. That’s what you want. | 旅行车 正合你意 |
[35:01] | What like a Winnebago? | 像温尼巴古车那样的吗? |
[35:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:08] | I know a dude who wants to sell his. | 我知道有个家伙正要转手 |
[35:11] | He just goes camping with it. | 他平时开去野营 |
[35:13] | But a mobile meth lab? | 一个移动冰毒制造室? |
[35:15] | That’d be the bomb. I mean | 超赞 我是说 |
[35:17] | Drive way out in the boonies. | 咱们开到郊外去 |
[35:19] | Be all evasive. | 避过所有耳目 |
[35:49] | Dude this isn’t even 7 grand. My guy wants 85. | 伙计 这还不到7000块 那人要价8500 |
[35:52] | This is all the money I have in the world. | 这是我全部的积蓄了 |
[35:56] | You’re a drug dealer. Negotiate. | 你是毒贩 去讨价还价 |
[36:00] | You are not how I remember you from class | 你不是我读书时的那个老师了 |
[36:02] | I mean like not at all. | 一点都不像了 |
[36:04] | – I gotta go. – Wait wait. Hold on. | – 我得走了 – 等等 等一下 |
[36:08] | Tell me why you’re doing this. | 告诉我你为什么要做这行 |
[36:10] | Seriously. | 说正经的 |
[36:12] | Why do you do it? | 你又为什么干这行 |
[36:13] | Money mainly. | 主要为钱 |
[36:17] | – There you go. – Nah come on! | – 我也是为这个 – 别开玩笑了! |
[36:20] | Man some straight like you giant stick up his ass | 像你这么正直理智的人 |
[36:24] | all of a sudden at age what 60, | 突然临老撞邪了 |
[36:26] | he’s just gonna break bad? | 这是要去搞破坏吗? |
[36:27] | – I’m 50. – It’s weird, is all okay? | – 我50岁 – 这真太离谱了? |
[36:30] | It doesn’t compute. Listen… | 完全看不出来 听着… |
[36:32] | If you’ve gone crazy or something… | 如果你这是发神经还是什么… |
[36:35] | I mean if you’ve… If you’ve gone crazy | 你要是… 你要是发神经 |
[36:38] | or depressed, I’m just saying… | 或者抑郁 我只是说说… |
[36:42] | That’s something I need to know about. | 这些问题 我得了解 |
[36:44] | Okay? I mean that affects me. | 好吗? 我是说这对我有影响 |
[36:52] | I am awake. | 我觉悟了 |
[36:59] | What? | 什么 |
[37:03] | Buy the RV. | 买下旅行车 |
[37:06] | We start tomorrow. | 我们明天开工 |
[37:14] | How’s it coming in there? | 试得怎么样? |
[37:17] | Fine. | 还好 |
[37:25] | Do you want me or your dad? | 要我还是你爸进去帮忙吗? |
[37:29] | Dad. | 爸 |
[37:47] | So how are those feeling in the waist? Are they too tight? | 裤腰大小怎样? 会不会太紧? |
[37:49] | ’cause you don’t want to get them if they’re too tight. | 要是太紧你就别穿了 |
[37:53] | They’re pre-shrunk. | 这是防缩水的料子 |
[37:56] | Are you sure you don’t want to get a different kind. | 不想试试别的款型吗 |
[37:58] | Like you know the skinny jeans? | 像是修身牛仔裤? |
[38:01] | Those are really supposed to be in style now. | 现在正流行呢 |
[38:03] | The skaters wear them. | 玩轮滑的人常穿 |
[38:04] | Do I look like a skater? | 我看起来像玩轮滑的吗? |
[38:06] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[38:07] | Mom look at my big-boy pants. | 妈妈 瞧瞧我的裤子 |
[38:11] | Mommy, could you zip up my big-boy pants? | 妈妈 帮我拉拉链 |
[38:22] | – Don’t. – What? | – 别去 – 什么? |
[38:25] | Don’t. | 别管 |
[38:26] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[38:29] | – Where… – I have no idea. | – 他去哪… – 我也不知道 |
[38:33] | You know what? Don’t even look at them. | 知道吗? 理都别理他们 |
[38:35] | They’re obviously very stupid. | 他们的行为很蠢 |
[38:42] | I think that um… | 我觉得… |
[38:43] | I think those jeans look really good on you. | 我觉得这裤子你穿着很好看 |
[38:45] | You should get them if you like them okay? | 你要喜欢就买下来 好吗? |
[38:48] | Why don’t you just hang out here for a second? | 你在这儿待一会儿好吗? |
[38:50] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[38:51] | Fine. | 好 |
[38:52] | Mommy, I think I pinched a loaf | 妈妈 我想 |
[38:54] | In my brand-new big-boy pants. | 我拉在新裤子里了 |
[39:04] | – What are you doing? – What’s wrong, chief? | – 你在搞什么? – 怎么了 先生? |
[39:06] | Having a little trouble walking? | 走路不太灵便吗? |
[39:08] | Get off me. Get off me! | 放开我 放开我! |
[39:14] | I’ll mess you up man. | 我不会让你好过的 |
[39:15] | Well you’ll have one shot. You better make it good. | 你只有一次机会 你最好把握好 |
[39:19] | What are you waiting for your girlfriends? | 等着你的女朋友们来帮忙吗? |
[39:20] | You better go. Take it. | 快动手啊 打啊 |
[39:22] | Take your shot. Take it! | 抡起你的拳头 打啊! |
[39:25] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[39:27] | Come on, let’s get outta here. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走吧 咱们走 |
[39:32] | Psycho. | 神经病 |
[40:09] | Yeah nothing but cows! | 除了奶牛什么都没有! |
[40:12] | Got some big cow house way out that way like 2 miles | 那边大概2英里处有些大牛棚 |
[40:15] | But I don’t see nobody. | 但是没看见人 |
[40:18] | Cow house? | 牛棚吗? |
[40:20] | Yeah, where they live. | 是啊 它们住那儿 |
[40:23] | The cows. | 奶牛 |
[40:25] | Whatever man. | 不管这些了 |
[40:27] | Yeah, let’s cook here. | 就在这开工吧 |
[40:31] | Cow house. | 牛棚 |
[40:34] | God help me. | 上帝保佑 |
[40:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[40:49] | These are my good clothes. | 这些是我的光鲜衣服 |
[40:52] | I can’t go home smelling like a meth lab. | 我可不能带着一身毒品味回家 |
[40:55] | Yeah you can. I do. | 可以啊 我就是这样的 |
[40:58] | Those? | 那条? |
[41:01] | Those uh… you’re keeping those on, right? | 那条… 你至少会穿着那条吧? |
[41:11] | Come on. | 开工吧 |
[41:13] | Daylight’s burning. | 别浪费时间了 |
[41:15] | Oh my God. | 老天 |
[41:24] | Oh this is uh… this is a good look for you. | 这样… 这样很适合你 |
[41:27] | And you’re maybe only the world’s second biggest homo. | 你大概就是世上第二强同志了 |
[41:31] | Would you shut up and help me? | 把嘴闭上 过来帮忙 |
[41:33] | Oh yeah. | 就这样 |
[41:35] | Oh yeah work it. | 就是这样 |
[41:37] | Baby work it. | 宝贝 就是这样 |
[41:40] | Turn that off! | 把那关掉! |
[42:47] | This is glass grade. | 这是晶体级冰毒 |
[42:50] | I mean you got… | 我说你真的… |
[42:51] | Jesus you got crystals in here 2 inches 3 inches long. | 老天你真的做出了两三英寸长的结晶体 |
[42:56] | This is pure glass. | 这可是特纯级别的 |
[42:59] | You’re a damn artist. | 你他妈的真是艺术家 |
[43:02] | This is art, Mr. White. | 这是艺术 怀特老师 |
[43:05] | Actually it’s just basic Chemistry. | 事实上 这只是基础化学 |
[43:07] | But thank you, Jesse. I’m glad it’s acceptable. | 不过谢谢你 杰西 我很高兴这合格了 |
[43:10] | Acceptable? You’re the goddamn Iron Chef. | 合格? 你他妈整个一”食神”嘛 |
[43:13] | Every jibbhead from here to | 全天下吸毒的人 |
[43:15] | Timbuktu is wanna taste it. | 都会想尝尝这个的 |
[43:18] | Now I gotta… I gotta try this. | 现在我先来… 享受一下 |
[43:20] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[43:23] | We only sell it. We don’t use it. | 我们只贩毒 不吸毒 |
[43:26] | Okay since when? | 谁说的? |
[43:29] | Listen you’ve been watching way too much Miami Vice. | 你《迈阿密风云》看多了吧 |
[43:32] | That ain’t happening. | 不吸是不可能的 |
[43:37] | So… What now? | 那… 现在怎么办 |
[43:41] | How do we proceed? | 下一步怎么做? |
[43:47] | We cook more tomorrow. | 明天再多做点 |
[43:51] | Meantime… | 同时… |
[43:53] | I know just the guy to talk to. | 我知道找谁去谈 |
[44:06] | Kraze, how you doing my man? | 小疯 最近如何? |
[44:11] | You got a new dog. Right on man. | 又弄了条狗 不赖啊 伙计 |
[44:14] | What’s his name? | 叫什么名字? |
[44:17] | Yeah, I had a dog like that once, except maybe like twice as big. | 我以前也有条这样的狗 有它两个大 |
[44:21] | Super-purebred. | 超纯种的 |
[44:23] | Now me personally I would train him | 要是我的话 我会训练它 |
[44:25] | To go straight for the, uh, nut… | 怎样找到毒品… |
[44:27] | Just shut your mouth and show me your money. | 闭嘴 一手交钱一手交货 |
[44:29] | I ain’t buying ese. | 我不是来买货的 伙计 |
[44:32] | I’m selling. | 而是来卖货的 |
[44:43] | Tell me that ain’t the finest Scante | 告诉我这是不是你见过的 |
[44:45] | You ever laid eyes on. | 最优的冰毒 |
[44:47] | Go ahead try it. | 去试试看 |
[44:50] | Hey Poochie. | 小乖乖 |
[44:51] | How you doing? | 最近怎样? |
[44:53] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[44:58] | See? What’d I say? | 怎么样? 我说吧 |
[44:59] | It’s all right. | 还好 |
[45:00] | It’s all right? It’s all right? | 还好? 还好? |
[45:02] | Yeah. It’s all right. | 是还好 |
[45:03] | So what? You back in business? | 怎么? 重操旧业了? |
[45:04] | Hell yeah, I’m back. | 是啊 我回来了 |
[45:06] | With a Vengeance. | 来势汹汹 |
[45:08] | Vato loco gotta make a living. | 窝囊废也得讨生活啊 |
[45:10] | You know with your cousin gone away and all. | 你知道你表弟被抓的事了吧 |
[45:14] | And listen homes about that. | 听着 伙计 埃米利奥那事 |
[45:18] | It really broke me up about Emilio. | 我真的很伤心 |
[45:21] | That dude is like my brother. | 那哥们就像我兄弟 |
[45:24] | He okay? You talk to him? | 他还好吧? 去看过他了吗? |
[45:25] | Yeah, yeah I talked to him. | 恩 我和他聊过了 |
[45:27] | He said when the feds came, | 他说条子来的时候 |
[45:28] | you were out sticking it in some neighbor lady. | 你还在跟隔壁的马子鬼混 |
[45:31] | Hey you know, I got lucky twice. | 你知道的 我正好逃过了一劫 |
[45:33] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[45:36] | Emilio… | 埃米利奥觉得… |
[45:39] | he thinks maybe you dimed on him. | 你临阵脱逃了 |
[45:44] | That is bullshit. | 他胡说 |
[45:46] | That is bullshit, krazy-8! | 疯狂小八 他在说胡话! |
[45:48] | I should kick his punk ass for even thinking that. | 他敢这么想我他妈踢死他 |
[45:52] | You know what? Next time you talk to Emilio | 那啥? 下次再去看埃米利奥的时候 |
[45:55] | You tell him for me, all right? | 你帮我转告他 好吗? |
[46:01] | Why don’t you tell him yourself? | 何不你自己跟他说? |
[46:02] | – Made bail this morning. – Go ahead. Pendejo. | – 他今天早上保释出来了 – 来呀 笨蛋 |
[46:06] | Kick my ass. | 踢死我呀 |
[46:07] | Hey listen… | 听我解释… |
[46:11] | Where did you get this? | 这是哪搞来的? |
[46:15] | I know your little punk ass didn’t cook it. | 凭你这小杂种是做不出来的 |
[46:47] | Hey man. | 伙计 |
[46:49] | You some kind of nudist? | 你这算啥 裸体主义者? |
[46:53] | That’s some stone-fine tick tick you been cooking there ese. | 你就是在这里造出那高级货来的 |
[46:57] | How about you come work for me? | 来跟着我干怎么样? |
[47:00] | I’d be willing to sell it to you if… | 出价合理的话… |
[47:04] | The price is right. | 我愿意给你供货 |
[47:16] | You out here all by yourself huh? | 这都你一个人造出来的吗? |
[47:27] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[47:28] | He was there when I got busted. He’s with the DEA! | 我被抓的时候他就在那 跟缉毒组在一块儿! |
[47:31] | No. | 没有 |
[47:33] | You rata-snitch motherfucker! | 你他妈该死的告密者! |
[47:35] | Run, Mr. White! Run! | 快跑 怀特老师! 快跑! |
[47:47] | I say we cap them both. | 把他们俩都给毙了 |
[47:56] | You really cook up that batch? | 那批货真的是你制的? |
[48:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[48:01] | You an artist. | 你是个艺术家 |
[48:05] | It’s a damn shame. | 真是太可惜了 |
[48:06] | Wait! Wait a minute. | 等等! 等一下 |
[48:10] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[48:12] | I’ll teach you my recipe. | 我把秘方给你们 |
[48:14] | What do you say? You want to cook like me? | 你刚怎么说来着 也想造出这样的货 |
[48:20] | You let us both live… | 放了我们俩… |
[48:23] | And I will teach you. | 我就教你们 |
[48:56] | Put the cigarette out. | 这里不许抽烟 |
[49:01] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[49:40] | 红磷 | |
[49:46] | Move it homes. | 快点 伙计 |
[49:48] | We ain’t got all day. | 没那么多时间跟你耗 |
[49:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:05] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[54:10] | What’d you do to them? | 你怎么他们了? |
[54:13] | Red Phosphorus in the presence of moisture | 潮湿状态下的红磷 |
[54:16] | And accelerated by heat yields Phosphorus Hydride. | 遇热会加速产生磷化氢 |
[54:21] | Phosphine gas. | 一种剧毒气体 |
[54:23] | One good whiff and… | 吸入这么小小一口… |
[54:50] | We gotta… | 我们得… |
[54:54] | We gotta… clean this up. | 我们得… 清理下现场 |
[55:45] | Where were you? | 你去哪了? |
[55:55] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[55:59] | I don’t know what’s been going on with you lately, but… | 我不知道你最近怎么了 但是… |
[56:02] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[56:04] | Whatever it is… | 不管是怎么回事… |
[56:07] | I’ll tell you this. | 我告诉你 |
[56:09] | I do not like it when you don’t talk to me. | 我不喜欢你有事瞒着我 |
[56:14] | The worst thing you can do is shut me out. | 最不济也就是把我甩了罢了 |
[57:08] | Walter, is that you? | 沃尔特 那还是你吗? |