英文名称:Bound
年代:1996
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | I had this image of you inside of me… | [ 女人#1 ] 你的身影总是浮现在我脑海里 |
[01:02] | like a part of me. | 像是我的一部分 |
[01:09] | You planned this whole thing. | [ 女人#2 ] 你计划了这整件事. |
[01:11] | We make our own choice. We pay our own prices. | [ 女人#1 ] 我们为自己所做的决定付出代价 |
[01:14] | Five years is a long time. | [ 女人#2 ] 五年的时间不短啊 |
[01:16] | Where’s the fuckin’ money? | [ 男人] 他妈的, 钱到底在那? |
[01:26] | All part of the business. | [ 女人#1 ] 全部的生意. |
[01:28] | All part of the business. | [ 男人 ] 全部的生意. |
[01:30] | You made a choice once. | [ 女人#1 ] 你曾经做过个选择 |
[01:32] | What choice? | [ 女人#2 ] 什么选择? |
[01:37] | I want out. | [ 女人#1 ] 我要离开. |
[01:54] | Like a part of me. | [ 女人#1 ]就像我的一部分 |
[01:58] | Hold the elevator. | [ 女人 ] 把电梯停住. |
[02:04] | Thanks. | 谢了. |
[03:03] | Yeah, I looked over everything, sir. | 是的老板, 我已经全查过一扁了 |
[03:06] | I don’t think there should be any problems. | 我不觉得那里会有什么问题 |
[03:09] | Yes, sir, I ordered the vanity and I looked at the tub. | 是老板, 我整理了那些桶并且查过了浴室 |
[03:12] | I’m pretty sure we can rout it out. | 我很快就能搞定的 |
[03:15] | [ 低沉的呻吟声 ] | |
[03:19] | Yeah, I’ll start everything first thing tomorrow. | 好的, 我明天会由这一切东西开始着手 |
[03:21] | [ 呻吟声持续着 ] | |
[03:27] | Thanks again for this opportunity, Mr. Bianchini. | 卞齐倪先生, 再次多谢你给了我这个机会. |
[03:32] | Yeah. | [ 叹气 ] 是啊. |
[03:36] | [ 呻吟声渐渐变大 ] | |
[03:41] | [ 吵杂的撞击声 ] | |
[03:53] | [ 敲门声 ] | |
[03:59] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[04:00] | My name is Violet. We sort of met on the elevator. | 我是维雅乐. 我们在电梯里见过面了. |
[04:04] | I’m Corky. | 我叫克尔奇. |
[04:07] | I heard you working in here, and I was wondering… | 听说你在这儿上班, 所以我想… |
[04:10] | if you’d like a cup of coffee. | 请你喝杯咖啡. |
[04:13] | Sure. | 好啊. |
[04:15] | Come on in. | 请进来. |
[04:16] | Just give me a second. | 等我一下. |
[04:18] | All right. | 好的. |
[04:26] | What happened to Rajiv? | 拉吉夫怎么了? |
[04:28] | He went home to India or someplace, but I think he’ll be back. | 他回去印度或其他地方了, 但是不久就会回来了. |
[04:32] | So this is just a temporary situation for you? | 那你这份工只是暂时性的? |
[04:35] | Yeah, pretty much. One day at a time. | 是啊, 大概是那样. 一天一次. |
[04:39] | I guessed you’re a straight black. | 我觉得你是个耿直的人. |
[04:42] | Good guess. | 猜的不错. |
[04:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[04:45] | My pleasure. | 不客气. |
[04:48] | To be honest, I did have a slightly ulterior motive. | 老实说, 我是有个隐藏动机. |
[04:52] | I was wondering if I might ask you a little favor. | 我在想不知道可不可以请你帮个忙. |
[04:54] | – Favor. – Yeah. | – 帮忙. – 是啊. |
[04:57] | I’m kind of a night person, and I was wondering… | 我是个过惯夜生活的人, 所以我想… |
[04:59] | if you might wait a little bit before you start using the power tools. | 不知道你能不能等迟一些再用你那强力的工具. |
[05:04] | – Oh, sorry. – Oh, no. No. | – 啊, 对不起. – 嗯, 没关系. 没关系. |
[05:06] | It’s not your fault. It’s just the walls here are so terribly thin. | 不是你的错. 实在是这里的墙壁太薄了. |
[05:12] | – Really. – It’s like you’re in the same room. | – 真的. – 就像是在同一间房似的. |
[05:16] | If it’s too much trouble, I understand. | 可是如果那太麻烦的话就没关系啦. |
[05:18] | It’s no trouble at all. I got a lot to do here. | 啊不麻烦. 我还有其他的事情可以做. |
[05:22] | You doin’ all the work yourself? | 这些全是你一人的工作? |
[05:25] | That is so amazing. | 太令人敬佩了. |
[05:27] | I am so in awe of people who can fix things. | 我很佩服那些善于修理东西的人. |
[05:31] | My dad was like that. We never had anything new. | 我爸也是那样. 我们从没买过新的东西. |
[05:35] | Whenever anything was broken, he would just… | 每当有东西坏了, 他就会… |
[05:38] | open it up, tinker with it a little bit… | 把它打开来, 弄一弄看… |
[05:42] | and fix it. | 再把它修好. |
[05:44] | His hands were magic. | 他有一双很巧的手. |
[05:49] | I’ll bet your car is 20 years old. | 我敢打赌, 你这汽车有20年了吧. |
[05:51] | Truck. | 货车. |
[05:52] | Truck. Of course. | 哦, 是的, 货车. |
[05:55] | – ’63 Chevy. – I knew it. | – ’63年次的 彻维. – 我就知道. |
[06:03] | Well, I guess I should be going. | 嗯, 我觉得我该走了. |
[06:06] | You can drop the cup off at any time. | 你有空的话可以随时过来. |
[06:11] | Thanks. | 谢了. |
[06:15] | My pleasure. | 不客气. |
[06:21] | [ 点播机在播放着蓝调 ] | |
[06:26] | Well, well. | 你真不应该啊 常常让女人伤心 |
[06:30] | It’s been a long time, Cork. | – 好久不见了, 克尔奇. [ 持续着 ] |
[06:32] | Five years, two months and sixteen days. | 五年, 二个月十六天. |
[06:36] | – How you doin’, Sue? – Like shit. | – 你过的怎样啊, 苏? – 惨死了. |
[06:39] | Now that we’re all caught up, can I buy you a drink? | 既然我们又见面了, 请你喝杯东西. |
[06:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[06:43] | – Friends keep tellin’ me. – Welcome home. | – 朋友们一直说 – 欢迎回来. |
[06:47] | That you ain’t no good | 说你的坏话 |
[06:50] | Ding But, oh, oh, they don’t know Ding But, oh, oh, they don’t know | 不过, 唉, 唉, 他们都不了解 |
[06:52] | Did you get a job yet? | 你找到工作了吗? |
[06:54] | Yeah. Some plumbing, painting and shit. | 有. 一些通水喉, 画画之类的. |
[06:59] | I mean a J-O-B, A real job. | 我是指工作,一个真正的工作. |
[07:04] | No. Not for me, Sue. | 不了, 不适合我啊, 苏. |
[07:07] | I’m just here to get laid. | 我只是来这找人上床 |
[07:11] | I ain’t never gonna | 我不会在 |
[07:14] | Love a man | 爱上男人了 |
[07:15] | The way that I | 我那样的 |
[07:17] | I love you | 爱着你 |
[07:23] | Some time ago I thought | 很久以前, 我以为 |
[07:27] | You had run out of fools | 你不适合我 |
[07:31] | But I was so wrong | 可是我错了 |
[07:33] | [ 持续着 ] | |
[07:36] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨. – 哈罗. |
[07:41] | Hey, Jesse, what’s happenin’ here? | 哎 洁西, 发生什么事了? |
[07:45] | Wait. I know you. | 等等. 我认识你. |
[07:49] | I don’t think so. | 哦? 我不觉得. |
[07:51] | I didn’t know you were out. | 我不知道你被放出来了 |
[07:55] | When you get tired of Cagney and Lacey, find me. | 当你对卡尼与莱喜感到厌倦时, 来找我吧. |
[07:58] | Don’t you never never say that we’re through | 你千万千万别跟我说我们之间没了 |
[08:25] | [ 弹动东西声 ] | |
[08:29] | [ 弹动声持续着 ] | |
[08:35] | [ 摇滚乐声 ] | |
[08:38] | Fast and slow,Night and day | 快与慢,夜与昼 |
[08:42] | When you stop to think | 当你停止思考 |
[08:44] | It just gets in the way | 它就突然出现 |
[08:47] | And there’s not a single soul among us | 我们之间没有阻碍 |
[08:50] | [ 电话铃声 ] | |
[08:55] | Yeah. | 喂. |
[08:57] | Hey, Mr. Bianchini. | 哦 卞齐倪先生 |
[08:59] | Everything’s going just fine. | 一切都进行的很顺利 |
[09:02] | Yeah, I got the tub drain all cleaned out. | 是的 我把浴缸清理了 |
[09:20] | What apartment? 113 00:09:20,261 –> 00:09:21,637 Oh, no. | 什么房间? 噢 不是的 |
[09:20] | Shit! I didn’t know he would call you. | 天! 我没想到他会打给你. |
[09:24] | You must think I’m a total nuisance. | 你一定觉得我很烦. |
[09:26] | Not exactly. | 也不尽然啦. |
[09:28] | I’m sorry. I would usually call Rajiv… | 对不起, 我通常都是找拉吉夫来… |
[09:30] | but I didn’t know what to do, so I called Mr. Bianchini. | 可是现在我不知道该怎么办, 所以只好打给卞齐倪先生. |
[09:35] | – He said you lost something? – Yeah. | – 他说你丢了些东西? – 是的. |
[09:38] | Come on in. | 进来吧. |
[09:45] | I was doing the dishes, and just as I pulled the stopper, my earring fell in. | 我洗碗后放掉水时不小心把耳环掉下去了. |
[09:50] | That’s why I got upset. It’s one of my favorites. | 所以我现在很沮丧. 那是我最喜欢的东西之一啊. |
[09:57] | You got a pot or a bucket? | 你有没有个锅或者桶? |
[10:07] | [ 扭水喉声 ] | |
[10:16] | [ 扭水喉声, 水流声 ] | |
[10:33] | Did you find it? | 找到了吗? |
[10:38] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe that. | 哦 天啊, 我真不敢相信. |
[10:42] | I can’t thank you enough. You have to let me pay you something. | 我太感激你了. 不知道怎样才能报答你啊. |
[10:47] | – No. – No ? | – 不必了. – 不必? |
[10:49] | Told Bianchini I’d do it. I did it. | 告诉卞齐倪我会做的, 是我干的. |
[10:53] | If you won’t take money, how about a drink? | 如果你不想收钱的话, 请你喝杯东西如何? |
[10:57] | You can’t work all night. | 你不可能整个晚上都在忙的吧. |
[11:03] | All right. | 好吧. |
[11:08] | One drink. | 就一杯. |
[11:10] | What would you like? | 你想要喝点什么? |
[11:12] | Beer. | 啤酒. |
[11:13] | Beer. | 啤酒. |
[11:15] | Of course. | 当然. |
[11:26] | Sit down. | 坐吧. |
[11:43] | Thanks. | 谢了. |
[11:44] | You seem uncomfortable. | 你看起来不太舒服. |
[11:48] | Do I make you nervous, Corky? | 是不是因为我而紧张啊, 克尔奇? |
[11:50] | No. | 不是. |
[11:53] | Thirsty, maybe. | 也许是口渴. |
[11:57] | Curious, maybe. | 也许是好奇. |
[11:59] | That’s funny. I’m feeling a little bit curious myself. | 真有趣. 我自己觉得有点好奇呢. |
[12:05] | That’s a great tattoo. | 真棒的纹身. |
[12:12] | Beautiful labris. | 真漂亮的战斧 |
[12:14] | Are you surprised I know what it is? | 我知道那是什么你是不是很惊讶? |
[12:16] | Maybe. | 也许吧. |
[12:30] | I have a tattoo. | 我也有纹身. |
[12:33] | Would you like to see it? | 有没有兴趣看看啊? |
[12:40] | A woman in upstate New York did it for me. | 一个在纽约市区附近的女人帮我纹的. |
[12:45] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[12:47] | Took her all day to do it. | 她花了一整天的功夫弄的. |
[12:52] | She promised it wouIdn’t hurt, but… | 她担保说不会疼的, 可是… |
[12:55] | it was sore for a long time after. | 我还是痛了好一阵子. |
[13:00] | I couldn’t even touch it. | 连轻轻摸都会疼. |
[13:04] | Now I love the way it feels. | 可现在我喜欢摸上去的感觉. |
[13:10] | Here. | 这里. |
[13:15] | Touch it. | 摸摸看. |
[13:26] | – What are you doing? – Isn’t it obvious? | – 你在干嘛? – 你看不出来? |
[13:32] | I’m trying to seduce you. | 我在引诱你. |
[13:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:36] | Because I want to. | 因为我想要你. |
[13:39] | I’ve wanted to ever since I saw you that day in the elevator. | 当天在电梯里头碰面时我就已经想要你了. |
[13:49] | I know you don’t believe me… | 我知道你可能不相信… |
[13:52] | but I can prove it to you. | 但是我可以证明给你看. |
[14:01] | You can’t believe what you’d see… | 你将不会相信你接下来所看到的 |
[14:05] | but you can believe what you feel. | 但是你能够相信你所能感觉到的. |
[14:14] | I’ve been thinking about you all day. | 自那天起我无时无刻都在想着你. |
[14:21] | [ 喘气, 呻吟 ] | |
[14:35] | You planned this whole thing. | 这整件事是个圈套. |
[14:38] | You dropped that earring down the sink on purpose, didn’t you? | 你故意把耳环丢进洗手盆的, 对吧? |
[14:43] | If I say yes,will you take your hand away? | 如果我说是的话, 你会不会就把手拿开了? |
[14:47] | – No. – Yes. | – 不会. – 是的. |
[14:54] | Oh, please, Corky. | 噢, 啊, 克尔奇. |
[14:56] | Oh, please. | 噢, 啊. |
[14:59] | Kiss me! | 吻我! |
[15:21] | [ 喘气声持续着 ] | |
[15:29] | Oh, fuck! | – [ 开门声 ] – 哦, 他妈的! |
[15:35] | Violet! Vi, you home? | 维雅乐! 维, 你在家吗? |
[15:38] | Yeah, I’m right here, C. | 在, 我在这儿, 凯 |
[15:43] | – What the fuck is this? – I didn’t– | – 这是什么? – 我没有– |
[15:47] | What the fuck is… | 这是什么混账… |
[15:50] | Oh. | 哦. |
[15:52] | Corky, this is Caesar. Caesar, Corky. | 克尔奇, 这位是凯撒. 凯撒, 克尔奇. |
[15:54] | I thought– | [ 笑声 ] 我以为– |
[16:00] | It’s fuckin’ dark in here. | 这里真他妈的暗. |
[16:03] | Corky’s doing some work for Mr. Bianchini. | 克尔奇在帮卞齐倪先生办事. |
[16:07] | Oh, yeah. Right. Don mentioned that to me. | 哦, 真的, 嗯. 别跟我说那些. |
[16:12] | I’m sorry. Hi. | 对不起, 嗨. |
[16:13] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎你加入这个家族. |
[16:17] | So you’re working with Rajiv, right? | 你, 跟拉吉夫一起上班, 对吧? |
[16:19] | No. Rajiv’s in India. | 不, 拉吉夫在印度. |
[16:22] | She’s doing the work herself. | 她自己一个人做工. |
[16:24] | No shit. | 哦, 是这样. |
[16:25] | Bianchini hired you. You must be pretty good with your hands. | 卞齐倪请了你. 那你的手艺肯定不错. |
[16:29] | – He’s a good friend of mine. – That’s what Violet says. | – 他是我的好朋友. – 维雅乐也是这么说的. |
[16:31] | Family really. | 正确来说是家族. |
[16:33] | – When did you get out? – Jesus, Caesar. | – 你什么时候被放出来的? – 老天, 凯撒. |
[16:36] | What? It ain’t no big fuckin’ deal. | 啥? 那又不是什么大不了的. |
[16:38] | I know who Don hires. | 我知道阿当雇佣的人. |
[16:41] | You know, he did time himself. Thirteen fuckin’ years. | 你知道的, 他自己也被抓过. 十三年了. |
[16:45] | What did you do? | 你呢? 多久? |
[16:48] | – Five. – Five. | – 五. – 五. |
[16:51] | That’s not bad. What for? | 那不坏啊. 因为什么事被抓? |
[16:53] | That’s none of your goddamn business. | 那根本都不关你事. |
[16:55] | You’re right. She’s right. It’s none of my goddamn business. | 你们俩都说的对, 根本不关我事. |
[16:58] | You don’t have to tell me. It’s just… | 你可以不必告诉我. 只是… |
[17:01] | I want you to understand one thing, all right? | 我只想告诉你一件事, 好吗? |
[17:04] | You’re amongst good people here. | 你是这里少数的好人之一. |
[17:14] | Come on, come on. | 来吧, 来吧. |
[17:17] | If you understand what I’m talkin’ about, you’ll take the money. | 假如你了解我说什么的话, 你会收下这钱的. |
[17:20] | If you don’t, then I’m gonna have to worry about you. | 否则我真的为你担心了. |
[17:28] | Good. I hate to worry. | 很好. 我不喜欢担心别人. |
[17:32] | I got ulcers. | 我长了口疮. |
[17:36] | I should be going. | 我看我还是应该走了. |
[17:38] | What? No, stick around. Get her a drink. | 啥? 不行, 留下来. 请她喝东西. |
[17:41] | I gotta go clean out my brushes. | 我还得回去清理刷子. |
[17:44] | Another time. | 下次吧. |
[17:46] | Right. Another time. | 好. 下次. |
[18:04] | Mmm, Corky, Corky. What are you doing? | 唔, 克尔奇, 克尔奇. 你在干嘛? |
[18:34] | I had to see you. | 我想见你. |
[18:37] | Look. I don’t think this is a good idea. | 呃. 我不觉得那是个好主意. |
[18:40] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想跟你道歉. |
[18:43] | No, please, don’t apologize. | 不, 千万别道歉. |
[18:48] | If there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s woman who apologize for wanting sex. | 如果有什么是我所不能忍受的事, 那就是女人为了性爱而道歉. |
[18:57] | I’m not apologizing for what I did. | 我不是为了我所做的而道歉. |
[19:01] | I’m apologizing for what I didn’t do. | 我是为了我所没做的而道歉. |
[19:28] | You have a bed somewhere? | 你知道那里有床吗? |
[19:56] | [ 呻吟 ] | |
[20:06] | [ 喘气 ] | |
[20:30] | [ 呻吟, 喘气持续着 ] | |
[21:04] | I can see again. | 我的视力恢复了. |
[21:26] | I needed that. | 我正需要它. |
[21:30] | So Caesar’s Mafia, huh? | 那 凯撒是黑社会吗? |
[21:32] | You have to ask? | 还需要问吗? |
[21:34] | No. | 不. |
[21:36] | Funny. | 有趣. |
[21:37] | Nobody really calls it that anymore. | 好久没人那么叫了. |
[21:40] | Caesar just calls it “the business.” | 凯撒只称它为 “生意”. |
[21:42] | How did you meet him? | 你怎么与见他的? |
[21:44] | They took over a club I was working at. | 他们接管一间夜总会, 我当时在那里上班. |
[21:47] | Caesar started managing it. | 凯撒当时是主管. |
[21:49] | – He’s a launderer? – Basically. | – 他帮人洗黑钱? – 基本上是. |
[21:53] | How long you been with him? | 你跟他在一起多久了? |
[21:55] | About five years. | 大概五年了. |
[21:59] | Five years is a long time. | 五年不短啊. |
[22:01] | Yes, it is. | 是啊. |
[22:05] | The redistribution of wealth. | 财富的重新分配. |
[22:07] | – Excuse me, Isn’t it what you wanted to know? | – 那不是你所想知道的吗? |
[22:10] | What I did time for? | 我为什么被抓? |
[22:13] | “The redistribution of wealth?” | “财富的重新分配.”? |
[22:16] | That’s what I tell someone when I’m trying to get them in my bed. | 那是我一向说来骗人上床的. |
[22:19] | But I’m already in your bed. | 可是我已经在你床上了. |
[22:25] | My cell mate would say she did her time for getting caught. | 我狱里的朋友说她花时间被抓. |
[22:28] | She was always a lot more honest than me. | 她一向比我诚实多了. |
[22:32] | You didn’t have to tell me if you didn’t want to. | 你假如不愿意的话可以不必告诉我. |
[22:35] | I guess I wanted to. | 我想我愿意. |
[22:41] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你这么做. |
[22:44] | So am I. | 我也是. |
[22:53] | Let me tell you about a girl I know | 让我告诉你我所认识的一个女孩 |
[22:56] | She is my baby and she lives next door | 她是我的宝贝并且住在我隔壁 |
[22:59] | Every mornin, before the sun comes up | 每天早上太阳没出来前 |
[23:03] | She brings my coffee in my favorite cup | 她用我最爱的杯子泡咖啡给我 |
[23:05] | – That’s why I know… – You think I don’t know that? | – 我就是那样才知道的… – 你以为我不知道? |
[23:09] | Please. Come on. | 噢, 别这样. |
[23:10] | Will you just… I have to leave tonight. | 你可以… 我今晚得离开. |
[23:14] | Don’t make me beg, Violet. | 我求求你, 维雅乐. |
[23:18] | Two minutes. Thank you. | 两分钟. 谢谢. |
[23:21] | [ 开琐声 ] | |
[23:28] | – [ 敲门声 ] – [ 开门声 ] | |
[23:32] | Hey, Violet. | 喂, 维雅乐. |
[23:34] | You look great. | 你今天气色不错. |
[23:43] | [ 低沉的呻吟 ] | |
[23:49] | I had this image of you inside of me. | [ 维雅乐 ] 你的身影一直在我脑海里. |
[23:55] | Like a part of me. | 像是我的一部分. |
[23:59] | You are so beautiful. | 你是如此的美丽. |
[24:04] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没事. |
[24:09] | Yes, there is. You didn’t want to see me, did you? | 不, 你有事的. 你不想见我是不是? |
[24:13] | If there’s one thing I can’t stand about sleeping with women… | 我很难能忍受我自己跟一个女人睡了后… |
[24:16] | it’s all the fucking mind reading. | 我就开始胡思乱想. |
[24:19] | – I don’t understand. – I know, Violet. | – 我不知道. – 我懂的, 维雅乐. |
[24:22] | That’s ’cause you can’t understand. We’re different. | 那是因为你不会了解的, 我们是不同的. |
[24:25] | We’re not that different, Corky. | 我们没那么不同, 克尔奇. |
[24:27] | Ah, let’s see. | 啊, 拭目以待吧. |
[24:31] | This is the part where you tell me… | 现在, 你该告诉我… |
[24:33] | what matters is on the inside… | 你心里有什么烦恼… |
[24:36] | and that inside of you there’s a little dyke just like me. | 还是你心理有个我的影子. |
[24:39] | No, she’s nothing like you. She’s a whole lot smarter than you are. | 不, 她不像你. 她比你聪明的多了. |
[24:43] | Is that what her daddy tells her? | 她爸爸跟她说了什么? |
[24:45] | I know what I am. I don’t have to have it tattooed on my shoulder. | 我知道我是谁. 用不着把它纹在肩膀上. |
[24:49] | – You saying you don’t have sex with men? – I don’t. | – 你是说你不跟男人上床? – 我不啊. |
[24:54] | [ 冷笑 ] | |
[24:56] | For Christ’s sake, I heard you. Thin walls, remember? | 天啊, 我听到了. 墙壁很薄, 记得吗? |
[25:00] | What you heard wasn’t sex. | 你听到的不是性爱. |
[25:04] | What was it? | 那是什么? |
[25:07] | Work. | 工作. |
[25:11] | You made certain choices in your life that you paid for. | 生命中总有得付出的选择. |
[25:14] | You said you made them because you were good at something… | 你说你干这行是因为你很在行… |
[25:18] | and it was easy. | 并且容易. |
[25:20] | You think you’re the only person that’s good at something? | 我对我这行也很在行. |
[25:25] | We make our own choices. We pay our own prices. | 我们为自己做的选择付出代价 |
[25:28] | I think we’re more alike than you care to admit. | 虽然你不想承认, 我觉得我们很多地方很相似 |
[25:31] | What about that guy this morning? | 那今天早上那个男的呢? |
[25:34] | Shelly? | 雪丽? |
[25:35] | Don’t tell me. You’re a workaholic. | 别告诉我, 你真是个工作狂. |
[25:39] | No, Shelly knows what I am. He saw me in a bar with another woman. | 不是的, 雪丽知道我是怎么样的一个人. 他见到我跟另一个女人在酒吧里. |
[25:45] | Yeah. I suppose he just wants to watch. | 哦, 那么他纯粹只想看看. |
[25:48] | Fuck it. I think you’d better leave. | 去你的. 你马上跟我离开. |
[25:52] | Yeah, I think I’d better. | 是的, 我想也是时候离开了. |
[25:55] | Try not to steal anything on the way out. | 离开时别偷走任何东西. |
[27:15] | Where the fuck is it? | [ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 你他妈的这是什么? |
[27:18] | I didn’t do it! I swear to you! | [ 隔墙的男人#2 ] 不是我做的! 我可以发誓! |
[27:22] | [ 撞击声 ] | |
[27:27] | Come on! | [ 隔墙的男人#2 ] 相信我吧! |
[27:29] | Where is it? | – [ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 东西在那? – [ 撞击声 ] |
[27:31] | – Oh, that hurt, didn’t it? – Ow! | – [ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 哦, 痛不痛啊? – [ 隔墙的男人#2 ] 啊! |
[27:35] | You think you’re smart? | – [ 撞击声持续着 ] – [ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 你以为你骗得了我? |
[27:40] | Where’s that fuckin’ money? | [ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 你到底把钱藏到哪去了? |
[27:42] | Please, please! | [ 隔墙的男人#2 ] 住手, 住手! |
[27:43] | Please, let me go! | 求求你, 放过我吧! |
[27:46] | Please stop it! | 住手啊! [ 惊叫声 ] |
[27:49] | Don’t make me beg! | [ 隔墙的男人#1 ] 别逼我做我不想做的事! |
[27:52] | Stop it! Please! | 住手! 求求你! |
[27:56] | – Please stop! – Tryin’ to fuck us? You wanna fuck me? | – 住手! – 想耍我们? 真有种, 耍我? |
[27:59] | You piece of shit. We’re goin’ home. | 你个烂货. 让我送你归西. |
[28:04] | – Nobody fucks him! – I’m not fucking him! | – 没人可以耍他! – 我没有在耍他啊! |
[28:06] | I swear to God! | 我可以向天发誓! |
[28:08] | Johnnie! Ho! | 强尼! 喂! |
[28:11] | He’s making too much noise. | 他太吵了. |
[28:13] | You hear that, bitch? Shut up. | 听见没婊子? 闭嘴. |
[28:19] | Give me a towel. | 给我条毛巾. |
[28:21] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[28:23] | Here. | 拿去. |
[28:26] | Put it in his mouth. | 塞住他的嘴. |
[28:42] | Caesar, I’m leaving. | 凯撒, 我走了. |
[28:45] | What? Why? | 啥? 为什么要走? |
[28:48] | – I didn’t use a good towel. – Caesar, I’m serious. | – 真是的, 该用条更好的毛巾. – 凯撒, 我是认真的. |
[28:51] | I can’t take this. I have to get out of here. | 我受不了了. 我要离开. |
[28:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:56] | ‘Cause you know him? | 因为你认识他? |
[28:59] | Aw, you see? | 啊, 懂了吧? |
[29:01] | Baby, that’s what I love about you. | 宝贝, 我迷的就是你这点. |
[29:04] | You’re so fuckin’ sensitive. | 你太他妈敏感了. |
[29:08] | But I like you here. | 可是我喜欢你在我身边. |
[29:10] | I want you to stay. | 我要你留下来. |
[29:13] | This is hard on me too. | 这真叫我为难. |
[29:16] | I like Shelly. | 我喜欢雪丽. |
[29:19] | So why don’t you watch some TV and put on a cassette or something? | 你去看看电视节目或者听听录音带吧 |
[29:30] | You okay, Violet? | 没事吧, 维雅乐? |
[29:33] | Mick, why is Johnnie here? | 米奇, 强尼在这干嘛? |
[29:35] | You know how I feel about that psycho fuck? | 你知道我对那神经病有多反感吗? |
[29:40] | Caesar, didn’t I tell you to get something? | 凯撒, 你帮我拿的东西呢? |
[29:42] | Sure. Sorry about that. | 哦, 我忘了. 这就去. |
[29:48] | You shouldn’t have to see this. | 你不该看到这一切的. |
[29:50] | Why don’t you get out of here? Go for a walk. | 一起出去走走吧? |
[29:54] | Caesar wants me to stay. | 凯撒要我留下来. |
[29:59] | Don’t worry about Caesar. I’ll handle Caesar. | 别担心他, 让我来搞定. |
[30:05] | Get out of here. | 走开. |
[30:06] | – We can go all night, bitch. – Okay. | – [ 强尼 ] 让我们彻夜狂欢吧. – 好的. |
[30:09] | Thank you, Mickey. | 谢谢你, 米奇. |
[30:10] | [ 咒骂声 ] | |
[30:12] | Here you go. | 喏, 去吧. |
[30:14] | All fuckin’ night, baby! All night! | 彻夜狂欢呐! 爽啊! |
[30:16] | [ 咒骂声持续 ] | |
[30:24] | Hey, Johnnie, ease up, okay? | 放松点吧, 强尼, 好吗? |
[30:30] | Bitch! | 婊子! |
[30:33] | Pick him up. | 拉他起来. |
[30:44] | Shelly, | 雪丽, |
[30:47] | I’m gonna ask you ten times. You understand? | 我只会问你十次, 了解吗? |
[30:51] | Ten times. | 十次. |
[30:53] | Yeah. | 是的 [ 笑声 ] |
[31:09] | One. Where’s our money? | 一. 钱在那里? |
[31:11] | – [ 尖叫声 ] – [ 剪指头声 ] | |
[31:16] | [ 低沉惊叫声 ] | |
[31:20] | [ 叹气声 ] | |
[31:33] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[31:48] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 走吧. 咱们离开吧. |
[31:54] | Keep it. | [ 冷笑 ] 继续. |
[32:14] | Shelly was skimming from the business. | 雪丽在凯撒的生意上做了手脚. |
[32:18] | He came to see me yesterday because he was afraid Caesar found out. | 他怕凯撒发现所以来找我帮忙. |
[32:23] | He wanted to run, but he wanted me to come with him. | 他想我跟他一起逃离这里. |
[32:25] | Even though he knew about you. | 他知道你的背景吗? |
[32:28] | – Yeah. – This guy’s in love with you? | – 是的. – 哦, 那他爱上你了? |
[32:31] | 他是这么说, 可我觉得不是. That’s what he tells himself, but it’s not even about me. | |
[32:35] | He could have run at any time, but he didn’t want out. | 他有很多逃走的机会, 可是他偏不走. |
[32:39] | It sounds like he wanted to get caught. | 听起来像是他故意被抓的样子. |
[32:41] | Yeah. Maybe he did. | 嗯, 可能他是故意的. |
[32:43] | He would brag to me all the time. | 他常跟我吹牛. |
[32:46] | He was never afraid of Caesar because… | 说他从没怕过凯撒, 因为… |
[32:50] | he didn’t know him. | 他不了解他. |
[32:51] | Not like I do. | 我也不了解. |
[32:54] | I used to be able to block it out. | 我以前能够撑的住的. |
[32:58] | Or I’d just tell myself that… | 或者是我一直在欺骗我自己… |
[33:01] | I wasn’t really there, and so… | 说一切都是幻觉, 所以… |
[33:05] | none of it really mattered. | 一点事情都没有. |
[33:09] | But I can’t do that anymore. | 可是现在我办不到了. |
[33:13] | I’m making the same mistake Shelly made… | 我在重复着雪丽的错误. |
[33:17] | but now I know what I want. | 但我终于知道我需要的是什么了. |
[33:25] | I want out. | 我要离开. |
[33:29] | I want a new life. | 我要一个新的生活. |
[33:34] | I see what I’ve been waiting for, but I can’t do it alone. | 我终于知道我要的是什么, 可是我一个人办不到. |
[33:44] | I need your help, Corky. | 我需要你的帮忙, 克尔奇. |
[33:51] | – Caesar’s gonna get the money… – How much money? | – 凯撒会去取钱, 他将会把钱… – 多少钱? |
[33:55] | Shelly said it’s over two million dollars. | 雪丽说超过二百万. |
[34:00] | Yeah. So Caesar’s gonna get it. | 对啊. 那凯撒将会拿那二百万. |
[34:03] | He’s gonna bring it by the apartment. He’s gonna count it. | 他会把钱拿去公寓那里. 然后他会点算钱. |
[34:06] | He’s gonna go through the books and try and figure out how Shelly did it. | 他将会查每本帐簿来了解雪丽是怎么做的手脚. |
[34:09] | Wait a minute. Violet, do you know what you’re saying? | 等等. 维雅乐, 你知不知道你在说什么? |
[34:12] | You’re asking me to help you fuck over the Mob. | 你要我帮你抢黑帮的钱? |
[34:16] | Violet, these people are serious. | 维雅乐, 他们不是好惹的. |
[34:18] | You wanna know how serious? Ask your friend Shelly. | 假如你不了解就去问雪丽好了. |
[34:21] | They’re worse than any cop because they have lots of money and no rules. | 他们比警察还利害,他们很有钱, 不怕法律. |
[34:25] | You fuck them, you better do it right. | 你要跟他们对着干, 需要有万全的计划. |
[34:27] | That’s why I need your help. You said you were good. | 所以我要你帮忙啊. 你说你很利害的. |
[34:30] | I am good. | 我是利害. |
[34:35] | Let’s just say for a moment I believe everything you’re saying. | 好那么现在假如我相信你说的一切. |
[34:39] | – You think I’m lying? – I didn’t say that. | – 你觉得我在说谎? – 我没那样说. |
[34:43] | But since you did, let’s say you are. | 可是你有, 假设你有吧. |
[34:46] | It would have been easy for you to set up Shelly. | 你要算计雪丽其实是很容易的. |
[34:49] | You could have had him killed… | 差点让他被杀了… |
[34:50] | knowing that Caesar would bring the money back to the apartment. | 你知道凯撒会把钱拿回公寓去的. |
[34:54] | All you would need to keep yourself clean is someone unconnected. | 你只是需要一个豪无干系的人来证明你的清白. |
[34:59] | Someone like me. | 好比说我. |
[35:02] | Is that what you think? | 你真的是那样想的? |
[35:04] | I’m just making a point. | 我只是假设一下. |
[35:09] | You have no idea what you’re asking… | 你完全不了解… |
[35:12] | how much trust it takes two people to do something like this. | 两个人干这种事需要多少的互相信任. |
[35:19] | For me, stealing has always been a lot like sex. | 对于我来说, 偷窃跟性爱差不多. |
[35:23] | Two people who want the same thing. | 两个人要同样的东西. |
[35:26] | They get in a room, they talk about it. | 他们走进一间房, 开始讨论. |
[35:30] | They start to plan. It’s like flirting. | 当他们开始计划时, 好比调情一样. |
[35:33] | It’s kind of like foreplay. | 就像是前奏一般. |
[35:36] | Because the more they talk about it, the wetter they get. | 因为讲的越多, 他们就越兴奋. |
[35:43] | The only difference is, I can fuck someone I’ve just met. | 唯一不同的是, 我可以随意跟人上床. |
[35:47] | But to steal, I need to know someone like I know myself. | 可是计划偷东西的话, 我得要一个我非常了解的人. |
[35:53] | You think you know me like that? | 你觉得你够了解我了吗? |
[35:57] | I wanna see the money. | 我要看看那些钱. |
[36:02] | Oh, my God! | 喔, 老天! |
[36:03] | Don’t worry. It ain’t mine. | 别担心. 不是我的. |
[36:14] | – Caesar, what happened? – It was unbelievable, Vi. | – 凯撒, 怎么了? – 真是难以置信啊, 维. |
[36:17] | Un-fuckin’-believable! | 真他妈的难以置信! |
[36:20] | Shit! Look at this shirt. | 妈的! 看看这件衣服. |
[36:22] | Look at it. It’s ruined. | 你看看. 不能用了. |
[36:24] | It all started when Shelly took us to the money. | 这一切都是当雪丽带我们去看钱时开始的. |
[36:27] | I’ll tell you something. Mickey, he knows his shit. | 我跟你说啊米奇, 他真不是盖的. |
[36:30] | He does. Shelly took us right there. | 他真行. 让雪丽带我们去到了那里. |
[36:32] | So Shelly’s down on his knees, right… | 然后他跪了下来, 嗯… |
[36:34] | and he’s pulling out this money from a safe on the floor… | 从地上的一个保险箱里拿出了这些钱… |
[36:38] | and I’m standin’ there… | 我当时在那…就站在那里… |
[36:39] | and I’m lookin’ at it, right? | 傻…傻呼呼的看着那些钱, 你知道吗? |
[36:42] | Like, “Holy fuck!” | 像是在说,”太爽了!” |
[36:44] | All I can think about is, “How the fuck was he able to do this,” when bang! | 我当时只想到, “他是怎么办到的,” 然后枪声响了! |
[36:49] | Johnny caps him. He caps Shelly! | 强尼射了他. 他杀了雪丽! |
[36:53] | Blood goes flyin’ everywhere. All over me. All over the money. | 血溅的到处都是. 溅了我一身. 钱上也全是血. |
[36:56] | I have no idea if this is even all of it. | 我脑子一片空白. 不知道他开了多少枪. |
[37:01] | And right then, I go through the roof and bam! | 然后我冲出去就是一拳! |
[37:04] | I punch the dumb son of a bitch. | 我打了那个狗娘养的. |
[37:06] | I punch him right in his dumb fuckin’ face. | 我对着他那张傻脸用力的打下去. |
[37:09] | I didn’t give a shit whose son he was. | 当时我根本不理会他是谁的儿子. |
[37:11] | I just wanted to hit him again– smack some sense into the dumb son of a bitch! | 我只想着继续揍他–揍醒这狗娘养的傻小子! |
[37:15] | Look at the shit that I gotta fuckin’ deal with now! | 看看我现在得面对这糟糕的处境! |
[37:19] | – What are you gonna do with it? – I told him to run it through the cycle. | – 你现在想怎么办呢? – 我叫他直接照平时那样办. |
[37:22] | But no, Johnnie calls up the old man, and I guess he’s got other plans… | 可是, 强尼打给他老头子, 我觉得他有其他的计划… |
[37:25] | because he wants to pick up this shit tomorrow night. | 他明天晚上才要这些东西 |
[37:33] | Where’s the laundry detergent? | 洗衣服的清洁剂在那? |
[37:35] | It’s in the linen cabinet. | 在床单柜理. |
[37:44] | [ 水滴声 ] | |
[37:56] | Come to my place in the morning, early. | 记得明天一大早到我那去. |
[38:02] | You think you know me like that? | [ 维雅乐 ] 你觉得你够了解我了吗? |
[38:08] | Two million dollars. | [ 克尔奇 ] 二百万. |
[38:12] | You’re having second thoughts. | [ 维雅乐 ] 你终于重新考虑了. |
[38:14] | No. | 不. |
[38:17] | You said Caesar washed the money? | 你说凯撒洗了那些钱? |
[38:19] | – Yeah. – Then what? Exactly. | – 是啊. – 然后呢? 说清楚点. |
[38:22] | – He hung it up. – He what? | – 他把钱吊起来. – 他什么? |
[38:25] | To let it dry. | 把钱弄干啊. |
[38:30] | It was unreal. | 看起来像梦境一般. |
[38:39] | Hundreds paper-clipped everywhere like leaves. | 到处都是晾干的百元大钞, 好像树叶那么多. |
[38:43] | [ 熨斗声 ] | |
[38:50] | Then one by one he ironed all of it. | 然后他再一张一张熨直. |
[38:59] | [ 熨斗声持续着 ] | |
[39:01] | – Did he sleep? – No, but neither did I. | – 他没睡着? – 没有, 连我也没睡. |
[39:09] | All night long I listened to that sound. | 整个晚上我都被那声音烦着. |
[39:12] | – What sound? – The sound of money. | – 什么声音? – 钱的声音. |
[39:15] | [ 数钞票声 ] | |
[39:21] | Where is it now? | 那些钱现在在哪呢? |
[39:23] | It’s in his office. | 在他办公室里. |
[39:25] | I saw it this morning. | 我今天早上见到的. |
[39:32] | I need to go to the store. | 我要去买点东西. |
[39:38] | It’s in a case on his desk. | 钱就在他桌上的公事包里. |
[39:41] | Does the case lock? | 公事包上了琐吗? |
[39:43] | Yes. | 嗯. |
[39:45] | – Huh. Tell me about Johnnie. – Johnnie? | – 噢. 告诉我关于强尼的事. – 强尼? |
[39:50] | Sounds like he and Caesar don’t like each other. | 我觉得他跟凯撒不太喜欢对方. |
[39:52] | Like each other? They hate each other. | 当然了, 他们简直是痛恨对方. |
[39:54] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么? – 我怎么知道. |
[39:56] | Happened long before I came around. | 那是在我还没来之前就发生的事. |
[39:58] | I think it’s basically Caesar thinks Johnnie’s a complete idiot… | 不过我想应该是凯撒觉得强尼是个傻瓜… |
[40:02] | but, you know, what can you do? | 要换成你是凯撒, 又能怎样? |
[40:04] | Johnnie runs Chicago ’cause Gino’s his father. | 那个傻瓜掌管着芝加哥, 吉诺可是他老爸啊. |
[40:07] | Who’s Gino? | 谁是吉诺? |
[40:10] | Gino Marzzone. | 吉诺 麻钟尼. |
[40:13] | Marzzone, as in Angelo Marzzone, head of the Marzzone family? | 麻钟尼, 你是指安吉罗麻钟尼, 麻钟尼家族的首领? |
[40:17] | Yeah, that’s his brother. | 是啊, 那是他哥哥. |
[40:21] | Shit. | 天呐. |
[40:24] | Gino Marzzone’s coming to your place tonight to pick up the money? | 吉诺麻钟尼 今晚会到你的地方来拿钱? |
[40:27] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[40:28] | And Johnnie Marzzone’s his son? That’s Johnnie? | 而那个强尼麻钟尼是他儿子? 就是那个强尼? |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[40:35] | Sweet Jesus. | 我的老天爷. |
[40:44] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了. |
[40:46] | Gino Marzzone’s coming to your place tonight. This is a big deal. | 吉诺麻尔钟今晚到你的地方去. 这很重要. |
[40:48] | Caesar’s gonna want to do it right. He won’t want to look like an idiot. | 凯撒会很小心翼翼的应付他. 他是怕吉诺的. |
[40:52] | – Has Gino been to your place before? – Yeah, twice. | – 吉诺曾经去过你那吗? – 有, 两次. |
[40:54] | – What happened? – Caesar was really nervous. | – 当时怎样? – 凯撒紧张的要死. |
[40:57] | He kept cleaning the apartment. | 他不停的在清理房间. |
[40:59] | The first time he picked out the dress he wanted me to wear. | 他第一次帮我挑选裙子来穿就是那时. |
[41:03] | Did Johnnie ever hit on you? | 强尼对你有意思吗? |
[41:05] | Johnnie hits on me all the time. He hits on anything in high heels. | 他经常抛媚眼给我. 只要是女人他都有兴趣. |
[41:08] | – Did Caesar ever see this? – He does it right in front of him. | – 凯撒知不知道? – 他经常在凯撒面前那样做. |
[41:12] | This is getting better and better. Go on. | 事情越来越有趣了. 接着说. |
[41:15] | Well, Gino doesn’t speak much English, or at least he pretends not to… | 嗯, 吉诺不太会说英文, 但是也有可能在装蒜… |
[41:19] | so he usually gets right to the point. | 所以他常常一见面就开门见山. |
[41:21] | Both times they only talked for about five minutes. | 那两次他们都只聊了五分钟左右. |
[41:24] | They had a drink and then they left. | 喝了些酒就离开了. |
[41:27] | – What did Gino drink? – Scotch. | – 吉诺喝了些什么? – 思考兹. |
[41:29] | Glenlivet. I remember that ’cause Caesar made a big deal about it. | 葛莱恩李维特. 我记的那么清楚因为凯撒对那这酒很紧张. |
[41:36] | All right. | 嗯 好. |
[41:45] | I have an idea how to make this work. | 我有了个可行的好主意. |
[41:48] | Go back and get ready. Take your time. Make it real. | [ 克尔奇 ] 回去准备准备. 慢慢来, 做的逼真点. |
[41:52] | What time did you say they’d be there? | 他们大概几点会到? |
[41:55] | The plane gets in at 7:00, so I’d say around 8:00. | [ 维雅乐 ] 飞机 7:00 到, 所以应该是 8:00. |
[41:59] | All right. | – [ 哈欠声 ] – [ 克尔奇 ] 好吧. |
[42:01] | Now, at some point, Caesar’s gonna quit. | 凯撒应该会在某些睡醒. |
[42:04] | I guess sometime around 6:00, making sure he’s got time to get ready. | 大概 6:00 左右吧, 让他慢慢准备. |
[42:08] | As soon as he’s done, you’ll be there to put a big drink in his hand. | 当他准备好后, 你就开始骗他喝酒. |
[42:13] | Unbelievable what this guy Shelly did. | [ 凯撒 ] 雪丽做出了真让人难以置信的事. |
[42:16] | I’ll tell you, Shelly’s one smart-ass motherfucker. | 我告诉你哦, 雪丽真是个聪明的混蛋. |
[42:19] | I mean, he was one smart-ass motherfucker. | 噢, 曾经是个聪明的王八蛋. |
[42:23] | Poor boy. Has to work so hard. | 可怜的家伙. 辛辛苦苦工作了这么久. |
[42:29] | [ 呻吟 ] | |
[42:31] | You want him to relax, unwind. | [ 克尔奇 ] 你要让他放松, 忘了紧张. |
[42:36] | You look good enough to eat. | 你看起来真可爱. |
[42:39] | Where will you be? | [ 维雅乐 ] 你到时候会在哪儿? |
[42:41] | I’ll be waiting in the apartment next door. | [ 克尔奇 ] 我就在隔壁房等着. |
[42:43] | – Waiting for what? – For the shower. | – [ 维雅乐 ] 等什么? – [ 克尔奇 ] 洗澡. |
[42:46] | That’s gonna be our signal. | 那就是我们的暗号. |
[42:49] | When he’s done with his shower, you’ll go to the bar. | 当他洗完澡后, 你就去吧台那边. |
[42:54] | You’ll get out the scotch that Gino drinks. | 拿那瓶吉诺喝的思考兹. |
[42:56] | As you do, the bottle will slip from your hands. | 那瓶酒会不小心的从你手里滑掉. |
[43:01] | An accident. | 一个意外. |
[43:04] | [ Caesar ] Vi, what the heII was that? Vi, what the hell was that? | [ 凯撒 ] 维, 什么声音? |
[43:07] | Vi, you can’t hear me? | 维, 听见了没? |
[43:09] | – Ah, fuck! – Caesar, it slipped. | – 啊, 惨了! – 凯撒, 它滑掉. |
[43:11] | – I was trying to get ready. – How the fuck did you do that? | – 我打算准备一下. – 你他妈怎么搞得? |
[43:15] | Caesar, it was an accident. I didn’t mean to. | 凯撒, 这是个意外, 我不小心的. |
[43:17] | – I’ll get some more. – There’s no fuckin’ time! | – 我再去买. – 没时间了! |
[43:20] | Don’t be silly. There’s lots of time. | 别傻了. 大把时间呢. |
[43:22] | I’ll clean this up and I’ll be back before you’re even dressed. | 我会清理, 然后再你还没换好衣服前回来. |
[43:25] | Fuck, Vi! | 妈的, 维! |
[43:33] | When you open the door, I’ll be there. | 当你开门时, 我会在那等你. |
[43:41] | What if he sees you? | [ 维雅乐 ] 如果他看见你怎么办? |
[43:42] | He won’t. | [ 克尔奇 ] 他不会的. |
[43:44] | You can’t know for certain that he won’t see you. | 你怎么就能那么确定? |
[43:48] | – Trust me. – I’m just asking. What if? | – 相信我吧. – 我只是担心啊. 万一, 怎么办? |
[43:52] | If he does… | 如果他看到了… |
[43:56] | then I won’t have a choice, will I? | 那我也没别的选择了, 对吧? |
[44:01] | When I’m inside, I’ll get the money. | 当我进去时, 我会去拿钱. |
[44:46] | I’m gonna need something to fill the case. | 我需要一点东西来填满那公事包. |
[44:48] | Hide it near the desk. | 把它藏在桌子附近. |
[44:51] | And at that point… | 然后… |
[44:56] | there’s no turning back. | 就没得回头了. |
[45:10] | When I get the scotch… | 当我拿到酒时… |
[45:13] | how do I know you won’t just take off? | 我怎么知道你会不会就那样溜了? |
[45:16] | The same way I’ll know that you went to go get the scotch. | 我也不知道你会不会去拿酒. |
[45:19] | Trust. | 互相信任. |
[45:20] | I still don’t see how I’m gonna get away clean… | 我还是不了解我怎么能不被怀疑… |
[45:23] | with all the money in the apartment. | 钱是在我的房里啊. |
[45:25] | Everyone’s gonna think I took it. | 大家都会以为钱是我拿了. |
[45:27] | – Not Caesar. – Why? | – 凯撒不会. – 为什么? |
[45:28] | ‘Cause of what you’re gonna tell him. | 因为你要骗他. |
[45:31] | You gotta be as real as you can. | 要尽量骗的逼真点. |
[45:33] | The moment you walk through that door with the scotch… | 当你拿着酒走回去后… |
[45:36] | you’ll be covered. | 你会当他们来过了. |
[45:39] | That moment’s the most important moment of the plan. | 那时刻是整个计划最重要的一缳. |
[45:42] | ‘Cause if you’re real enough, he’s gonna believe you, ’cause deep down… | 假如你演的够逼真的话, 他会相信的, 因为他内心… |
[45:46] | he’ll want to. | 也是那么认为的. |
[45:47] | C? Shit, I’m sorry. They were early. | 凯? 啊, 真对不起. 他们来早了. |
[45:52] | – What are you talkin’ about? – They just left, didn’t they? | – 你说什么? – 他们刚走啊, 不是吗? |
[45:55] | – What, are you drunk? – They weren’t just up here? | – 什么东西, 你醉啦? – 你是说他们还没来? |
[45:58] | No, they’re still on their way. | 没啊, 他们还在路上吧. |
[46:00] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 那不对啊. |
[46:04] | – Why? – I just saw Johnnie downstairs. | – 为什么? – 我刚在楼下见到强尼. |
[46:10] | What? | 什么? |
[46:11] | Yeah. I was getting out of my car, and I saw him in his BMW. | 是啊. 我下车时看见他在他的宝马里. |
[46:16] | – Nah, it couldn’t have been. – It was him, Caesar. | – 不对, 那不可能. – 是他, 凯撒. |
[46:19] | I’m positive. | 我很肯定. |
[46:22] | Vi, that’s impossible. | 维, 那是不可能的. |
[46:24] | Caesar, I know Johnnie. | 凯撒, 我认得强尼. |
[46:27] | It was him. | 那个是他. |
[46:28] | I screamed when I saw him. I couldn’t believe I missed him. | 我也吓了一跳. 真不敢相信我错过了他们. |
[46:31] | I knew you were gonna be upset, so I thought I’d stop and apologize… | 我知道你会难过, 所以我想跟他们道歉… |
[46:34] | and give Gino the scotch, but… | 然后把酒给吉诺, 可是… |
[46:37] | I honked a couple of times, and Johnnie didn’t even hear me. He didn’t stop. | 我鸣了几次车笛, 可是他都好像没听见. 也没停车. |
[46:43] | But… | 可是… |
[46:47] | Gino’s plane doesn’t get here for another half hour. | 吉诺的飞机还有半小时才到啊. |
[46:52] | Actually, I didn’t see Gino in the car. | 呃, 实际上我也没见到吉诺在车里. |
[47:06] | If Caesar hates Johnnie as much as you say, when he opens that case… | 如果凯撒真的那么讨厌强尼, 那当他打开公事包时… |
[47:10] | he’s gonna know in his gut that Johnnie just fucked him. | 他将会相信是强尼嫁祸给他. |
[47:14] | He’ll have no choice. He can’t go after Gino or Johnnie. | 他将会进退两难. 两个人他都惹不起. |
[47:17] | There’s only one way out. | 他只有一个退路. |
[47:20] | He’ll have to run. | 就是逃跑. |
[47:24] | And if he runs… | 他若真的逃… |
[47:26] | everyone will assume he took the money. | 每个人都会觉得是他拿了那些钱. |
[47:28] | You’ll be clean, and we’ll be rich. | 你不会有嫌疑, 而我们都会变的富有. |
[47:31] | Jesus, that’s beautiful. | [ 维雅乐 ] 天啊, 太完美了. |
[47:35] | If you’re this goddamn smart, how did you ever get caught? | 你真是非常聪明, 那你怎么会被抓呢? |
[47:40] | I had a partner once. | 我曾经有个伙伴. |
[47:42] | She fucked me. | 她出卖了我. |
[47:46] | I won’t. | 我不会. |
[47:51] | I think we’re gonna find out. | 拭目以待吧. |
[47:57] | – Oh, God! – Caesar? | – 哦, 天啊! – 凯撒? |
[48:02] | No. | 不. |
[48:05] | C? | [ 维雅乐 ] 凯? |
[48:08] | Oh, no. | 哦, 不. |
[48:11] | Oh, God. | 哦, 老天. |
[48:14] | [ 咒骂声 ] | |
[48:17] | Vi. | 维. |
[48:19] | Vi, I’ve been set up. | 维, 我被人算计了. |
[48:21] | Johnnie? | 强尼? |
[48:22] | That fuck! | 那杂种! |
[48:25] | That rat fuck! | 那死杂种! |
[48:27] | That motherless rat fuck! | 那狗娘养的死杂种! |
[48:30] | Why? Why would Johnnie do this? | 为什么? 强尼为什么要这么做? |
[48:37] | Jesus Christ. Violet, open your fucking eyes. | 我的天啊. 维雅乐, 想想清楚. |
[48:41] | Johnnie hates me as much as I hate him. | 强尼讨厌我正如我讨厌他那样. |
[48:45] | I hate that motherless rat fuck. | 我痛恨那狗娘养的死杂种. |
[48:47] | – I fuckin’ hate him. – But you know he did it. | – 真他妈的恨他. – 可是你知道是他干的啊. |
[48:51] | Yeah. So what? So fucking what? | 是啊. 可是? 我能怎样? |
[48:55] | Look, the money is gone, right? | 你看, 钱没了, 对吗? |
[48:59] | Gino’s coming to get it. | 吉诺马上就要来拿了. |
[49:01] | Do you think Gino is going to believe me when I tell him… | 你觉得他会相信我跟他说的… |
[49:04] | his little rat fuck son stole it? | 他的小兔崽子偷了他的钱吗? |
[49:07] | ‘Cause I don’t. You know what I think? | 换成是我也不会相信. 知道我在想什么吗? |
[49:10] | I’m a dead man. I’m one in the back of the head. | 我马上就是个死人了. 跟死没两样了. |
[49:13] | That’s what I think. | 我只能这么想啊. |
[49:16] | What are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[49:19] | I know what Johnnie wants me to do. Johnnie wants me to run. | 我知道强尼要我落跑. |
[49:22] | He wants me outta here. | 他要我离开这里. |
[49:24] | But if I run, then everybody thinks I fucking did it… | 可是假如我跑的话, 每个人都会认为是我干的… |
[49:27] | and he gets away with two million clean. | 然后那二百万他就袋的安稳了. |
[49:31] | I can see him right now… | 我可以想像现在的他… |
[49:33] | on the way to get Gino, laughin’ at me! | 在迎接吉诺的路上, 暗笑着我的下场. |
[49:35] | Laughin’ at me, laughin’ at me ! | 暗笑着我, 暗笑着我! |
[49:37] | Laughin’ at me! | 暗笑着我! |
[49:39] | Fuckin’ laughin’ at me! | 他妈的暗笑着我的下场! |
[49:43] | Don’t! Please. Don’t touch me, okay? | 走开! 维雅乐, 让我冷静一下, 好吗? |
[49:46] | I gotta think. I gotta fuckin’ think this through! | 我要好好想想. 把整件事想清楚! |
[49:51] | Caesar, I think we should run. | 凯撒, 我觉得我们应该赶紧离开. |
[49:53] | We have to go now, before it’s too late! | 现在就走吧, 免得来不及了! |
[49:56] | Please, Violet, leave me alone. | 让开, 维雅乐, 让我冷静一下. |
[49:58] | Please, all right? | 好吗? |
[50:00] | Just leave me the fuck alone! | 你他妈的让我一个人想一想! |
[50:06] | All right, Caesar. | 好吧, 凯撒. |
[50:09] | I gotta think, that’s all. I just gotta think. | 我要好好的想一想. 想个办法应付. |
[50:34] | [ 电话铃声 ] | |
[50:37] | – It’s me. – What happened? | – 是我. – 怎么了? |
[50:39] | He totally freaked out. I’ve never seen him like this. | 他疯了. 我从没见过他像现在这样. |
[50:43] | He’s out of his fucking mind. | 他完全疯掉了. |
[50:45] | That’s all right, as long as he believes it was Johnnie. | 不要紧的, 只要他相信是强尼干的就行了. |
[50:48] | Believes it? Jesus! | 相信? 天啊! |
[50:50] | It’s driving him crazy. He wants to kill him. | 他就是因为这点发疯的. 他恨不得杀了他. |
[50:55] | I don’t know, Corky. | 我不知道该怎么做, 克尔奇. |
[50:57] | I’m getting really nervous. I don’t know what he’s gonna do. | 我现在很紧张. 不晓得他会做出什么事情来. |
[51:00] | It’s all right, Violet. It’s working. | 不要紧的维雅乐. 计划很顺利. |
[51:03] | All we gotta do is wait him out and see what he does. | 现在我们只能等着看他怎么做. |
[51:06] | What if he doesn’t run? | 万一他不逃怎么办? |
[51:10] | That means he’ll probably kill Johnnie. | 那表示他会去杀强尼. |
[51:12] | Oh, Christ! I have to get out of here! | 哦, 天呐! 我得赶紧离开! |
[51:14] | Listen, if he doesn’t run, all you gotta do is break down. | 听好, 假如他不走, 你可以走. |
[51:19] | Go into the bedroom and pack some things. | 进去睡房假装收拾东西. |
[51:21] | Start crying. Tell him you love him, but you can’t take it. | 一面哭一面对他说你爱他, 可是你不能再忍受了. |
[51:24] | You’re sorry, but you gotta Ieave, and just waIk out. | 你现在很怕, 所以你要离开, 然后就走出去. |
[51:28] | All right. Okay. | 好吧. |
[51:30] | We’re almost there. Just hang on. | 计划就快成功了, 撑着点. |
[51:33] | He’s coming! | 他来了! |
[51:37] | I know what I have to do. I have to get the money back. | 我知道我该怎么做了. 我要把钱拿回来. |
[51:40] | The money? The money’s gone. | 钱? 不见了啊. |
[51:43] | No, Johnnie’s got it. I gotta get it back. | 不, 不, 不, 强尼拿了. 我要去拿回来. |
[51:47] | It could be anywhere. | 怎么找, 你不知道他收那去了. |
[51:49] | There’s not enough time, Violet. | 他不够时间的维雅乐. |
[51:51] | Johnnie’s gotta pick up Gino at the airport, right? | 他要去机场接吉诺对吧? |
[51:53] | That means he’s probably got the money with him in the car. | [ 凯撒 ] 那说明钱现在还在他的车子里. |
[51:57] | Did he see you? | 他没有看见你对吧? |
[51:59] | No. | 没有. |
[52:01] | Good. That’s good. | 好. 那很好. |
[52:08] | That means I got the edge. | 那说明我现在有利了. |
[52:10] | He doesn’t know I know. | 他不知道我晓得了. |
[52:16] | That’s why he put the paper in the case. | 所以他把报纸放进公事包里去. |
[52:19] | He wants me to hand it to Gino. | 他要我亲手交给吉诺. |
[52:23] | Then there’s no doubt I did it. | 假如我真那么做 |
[52:26] | Gino will put a bullet in me himself. | 吉诺就会杀了我. |
[52:31] | But that’s not gonna happen. | 可是那不会发生了. |
[52:37] | That jack-off’s not gonna set me up. No way. Not like this. | 那白痴算计不了我的. 这种程度的计划难不倒我. |
[52:42] | This is insane. | 你疯了. |
[52:48] | What are you doin’? | 你要干嘛? |
[52:51] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开. |
[52:52] | I don’t want any part of this shit. I don’t want to be involved. | 我不想搅进这趟浑水. 太可怕了. |
[52:56] | – You can’t leave. – The hell I can’t. | – 你不能走. – 为什么不行. |
[53:01] | – I need you. – You don’t need me. | – 我需要你. – 你根本不需要我. |
[53:04] | You’ve never needed me. | – 你从来没需要过我. |
[53:06] | I can’t help you, understand? | 我帮不了你啊, 明白吗? |
[53:17] | I can’t let you leave. | 我不能让你离开. |
[53:20] | If you’re not with me, I have to assume you’re against me. | 假如你不跟我在一起, 我只有认定你也要跟我作对. |
[53:25] | Caesar, this is crazy. | 凯撒, 你真疯了. |
[53:27] | Maybe it is. Maybe it isn’t. | 也许吧, 也许没有. |
[53:31] | Maybe you dropped that bottle of scotch by accident. | 你也许不小心掉了那瓶酒. |
[53:34] | Maybe you didn’t. | 你也许是故意的. |
[53:36] | I would’ve been so easy… | 你能够那么容易的… |
[53:39] | to let him in as you left. | 让他能溜进屋来. |
[53:43] | You can’t believe that. | 你怎么会那么想的. |
[53:45] | I’ve seen the way he looks at you. | 我见过他色迷迷的望过你. |
[53:48] | He’s always wanted you. | 他一直想要得到你. |
[53:51] | Maybe two million bucks finally bought you. | 也许二百万让你昏了头. |
[54:02] | I’m sorry, Violet. | 对不起, 维雅乐. |
[54:08] | I wanna trust you. | 我是想信你. |
[54:11] | But you understand. | 可是你得明白. |
[54:20] | I don’t have any other choice. | 我没有其他的选择. |
[54:41] | You sure you don’t want a drink? | 你确定你不想喝点东西? |
[54:49] | [ 弹动声 ] | |
[55:04] | [ 门铃声 ] | |
[55:09] | – Hello. – Yeah, we’re here. | – 你好. – 是啊, 我们终于到了. |
[55:11] | – Hey, Johnnie. – Open the fuckin’ door. | – 啊, 强尼. – 开门啊. |
[55:13] | Sure. Come on up. | 好的. 上来吧. |
[55:51] | Gino. | 吉诺. |
[55:55] | Good to see you. Vi, look who’s here. | 见到你真好. 维, 看看谁来了. |
[55:58] | Hello, Gino. How are you? | 你好, 吉诺. 好久不见. |
[56:00] | 嗨, 维雅乐. | |
[56:11] | No, Caesar, not now. | 不了, 凯撒, 现在不行. |
[56:13] | [ 笑声 ] | |
[56:21] | You are as radiant as ever, Violet. | 你永远都是那么迷人维雅乐. |
[56:39] | Gino, Glenlivet, right? | 吉诺, 葛莱恩李维特, 是吗? |
[56:42] | [ 意大利文 ] | |
[56:43] | And I’ll have whatever Violet’s drinking. | 我要跟维雅乐一样的饮料. |
[56:46] | – I’m not drinking. – Oh, well, then neither will I. | – 我没喝东西. – 哦, 那么, 我也不用了. |
[56:51] | No, I’ll have a Tanqueray and tonic. | 噢 不 我要 T&T. |
[56:55] | Caesar, two T&T’s. | 凯撒, 两杯 T&T’s. |
[57:15] | Salud, eh? Roy, Pop, Violet. | 干杯? 来, 大家. |
[57:19] | Caesar. | 凯撒. |
[57:23] | Uh-uh, no, no, Johnnie. | 哦, 不行, 强尼. |
[57:25] | – I gotta make a bet. – No goddamn phone. Not now. | – 我要下注. – 现在不准打电话. |
[57:29] | Cesare, come and sit. We’re gonna talk now. | 凯撒, 来这坐. 我们好好聊聊. |
[57:32] | Johnnie, you too. No, no. | 强尼, 你也是. 不是那边. |
[57:39] | Cesare, look at me. | 凯撒, 看着我. |
[57:42] | Johnnie, he said to me what happened. | 强尼告诉了我事情的经过. |
[57:46] | Cesare, you gotta do me a favor. A personal favor for me, huh? | 凯撒, 帮我个忙好吗? 私人要求, 行吗? |
[57:52] | You gotta start respecting Johnnie the way you respect me. | 我想你应该开始象尊重我般尊重强尼, 好吗? |
[57:57] | Good, good. | [ 意大利文 ] 好, 好. |
[58:02] | And you, Johnnie, you gotta stop acting stupid. | 还有你强尼, 别再乱来. |
[58:07] | You gotta earn this respect that Cesare’s gonna give. | 你要凯撒尊重你就得用心的做事. |
[58:11] | [ 意大利文 ] | |
[58:14] | Good! | 好! |
[58:15] | Done! | 搞定了! |
[58:19] | Now… | 现在… |
[58:23] | where’s my money? | 我的钱在哪儿? |
[58:34] | We know how this was done? | 知道那家伙怎么动的手脚? |
[58:38] | Yeah. I know. | 是的. 知道了. |
[58:41] | And it won’t happen again? | 这种事不会再发生了? |
[58:45] | Good. Done. We go now. | 好. 搞定. 走吧. |
[58:47] | Wait a minute, Pop. Jesus Christ. | 哦, 等等啊 老爸. |
[58:49] | You got two hours till your plane leaves. | 你还有两个小时飞机才起飞. |
[58:52] | [ 吉诺用意大利文说话 ] | |
[58:54] | Just relax. Have a drink. | 放轻松吧. 来多一杯. |
[58:56] | Caesare, Glenlivet. | [ 继续说意大利文 ] 凯撒, 葛莱恩李维特. |
[59:07] | So, Caesar, tell me something. | 那, 凯撒, 告诉我 |
[59:09] | What did it total out at? | 总数是多少. |
[59:12] | 2.176. | 2.176. |
[59:14] | Unbelievable. | [ 口哨声 ] 难以置信. |
[59:17] | Can you believe that, Violet? | 你能相信吗, 维雅乐? |
[59:18] | Johnnie. | 强尼. [ 意大利文 ] |
[59:21] | I just wanna know one thing. | 我只想知道一件事. |
[59:24] | Just one thing after he made such a big deal about it. | 就一件事. |
[59:28] | I’ll bet it wasn’t such a big deal, huh, Caesar? | 应该无所谓吧, 凯撒? |
[59:32] | What’s that, Johnnie? | 什么事呢, 强尼? |
[59:35] | The money. | 钱啊. |
[59:37] | I’ll bet it wasn’t nothin’ to make it clean… | 我觉得把那些钱弄干净… |
[59:39] | after you made such a big fuckin’ deal about it. | 也没多大难题. |
[59:41] | – What I tell you… – It’s important to me, Pop. | – 我跟你说过什么… – 这对我很重要, 爸. |
[59:43] | It’s a simple question. If he’d answer it, that’s the end of it. | 这个简单的问题, 他答了, 就没事了. |
[59:51] | Where’s this goin’, Johnnie? | 你想说什么, 强尼? |
[59:54] | Just admit it. | 承认吧. |
[59:59] | Admit what? | 承认什么? |
[1:00:00] | That you overreacted! | 你过份紧张那些钱! |
[1:00:03] | You lost it! Not me. | 你弄不见的! 不是我. |
[1:00:08] | It was your mistake. | 是你的错误. |
[1:00:10] | You wanna play it this way? | 你想这么说? |
[1:00:13] | I could play it this way. | 不如听听我说. |
[1:00:17] | You wanna know who made a mistake? | 你想知道谁犯下错误? |
[1:00:21] | Open the case. | 打开公事包. |
[1:00:23] | – Caesar. – Shut up, Violet. | – 凯撒. – 闭嘴, 维雅乐. |
[1:00:25] | This is between me and Johnnie. | 这是我跟强尼之间的事. |
[1:00:30] | You wanna do this now? | 你不是要有个答覆? |
[1:00:34] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧. |
[1:00:40] | Open the fuckin’ case. | 打开这箱子. |
[1:00:47] | Open the case. | 打开它. |
[1:00:58] | Where’s the fucking key? | 钥匙呢? |
[1:01:00] | You don’t need a key. | 你还需要钥匙吗? |
[1:01:02] | Then how the fuck can I open it? | 那我要怎么打开它? |
[1:01:05] | The same way you did before. | 你刚刚怎么开现在就怎么开. |
[1:01:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么? |
[1:01:10] | [ 叹气声 ] | |
[1:01:12] | All right, Johnnie. | 好吧, 强尼. |
[1:01:20] | Violet… | 维雅乐… |
[1:01:23] | get me another drink. | 帮我倒多杯酒来. |
[1:01:43] | – What is this? – Don’t you fucking move! | – 这是什么? – 你跟我坐好! |
[1:01:47] | Where is it, fuckface? | [ 意大利文 ] 他妈的, 在那里? |
[1:01:49] | – Where’s what? – The money! | – 什么在那里? – 钱啊! |
[1:01:51] | Okay, Caesar, if you don’t put down that gun… | 好吧, 凯撒, 不不知道你怎么想的, 但是你先把枪放下… |
[1:01:55] | Sit down. | 坐下. |
[1:01:59] | Caesar, what is this? | 凯撒, 这是什么? |
[1:02:01] | Gino, your son stole this money to set me up! | 吉诺, 你儿子偷了你的钱来陷害我. |
[1:02:04] | He fuckin’ stole it, and I can prove it! | 他偷了你的钱, 我有证人! |
[1:02:07] | Violet, tell them. | 维雅乐, 告诉他们. |
[1:02:09] | Tell them! | 告诉他们! |
[1:02:11] | For God’s sake, Johnnie, do what he says. | 强尼, 说吧. |
[1:02:14] | For Christ’s sake! This isn’t happening. | 我的天! 这是怎么一回事. |
[1:02:20] | Next one blows off your fuckin’ dick! | 下一枪就打断你的命根子. |
[1:02:22] | I’m looking at a dead man. You’re a fuckin’ dead man! | 你马上就是个死人了 你快死了! |
[1:02:26] | Enough! | 够了! |
[1:02:28] | – Gino, don’t. – Do you point the gun at me? | – 吉诺, 坐下. – 你竟敢用枪指着我? |
[1:02:33] | Do you know who I am? I am Gino Marzzone! | 你忘了我是谁? 我是吉诺麻钟尼! |
[1:02:37] | 除非你是傻瓜, 把枪给我! | |
[1:02:41] | No, Gino, please. | 哦, 吉诺, 千万不要. |
[1:02:43] | 把枪给我. | |
[1:02:44] | Gino, sit down. | 吉诺, 坐下. |
[1:02:48] | We’re family, Cesare. | 我们是一家人, 凯撒. |
[1:02:50] | Family, Caesar. | 家人, 凯撒. |
[1:02:53] | Family. | 家人. |
[1:02:56] | Now… | 现在… |
[1:02:59] | give it to me. | 把它给我. |
[1:03:11] | Good man. | 乖孩子. |
[1:03:28] | [ 枪声 ] | |
[1:03:40] | [ 痛呼声 ] | |
[1:03:49] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪. |
[1:03:50] | [ 扳动声 ] | |
[1:04:16] | I had to do it, Violet. | 我是被逼的, 维雅乐. |
[1:04:19] | You saw it. I had no choice. | 你看见了, 我没别的选择. |
[1:04:24] | It was Johnnie. | 是强尼敢的. |
[1:04:26] | Lying rat fuck. He made me do it. | 满嘴谎言的混蛋. 他逼我的. |
[1:04:31] | Hey! Hey! | 喂! 喂! |
[1:04:34] | You stupid fuck You think you could set me up? Huh? | 笨蛋东西! 你以为你能陷害我? 是吗? |
[1:04:43] | I’m a dead man, Johnnie? I’m a fucking dead man? | 我是个死人吗强尼? 我是死人? |
[1:04:46] | Guess again, Johnnie. Who’s the dead man? Who? | 猜猜看强尼. 谁死了啊? 谁啊? |
[1:04:49] | Who’s dead, fuckface? Who? Who? | 谁死了, 杂种? 谁? 谁? |
[1:04:53] | I can’t hear you, Johnnie. Guess again. | 我听不见强尼, 再猜啊. |
[1:04:55] | Take another guess, Johnnie. Take another fuckin’ guess. | 再猜多一次强尼, 再猜啊! |
[1:05:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:05:24] | Maybe three hours. | 也许三个小时吧. |
[1:05:26] | Caesar, what are you going to do? | 凯撒, 你想干嘛? |
[1:05:30] | – We’re gonna get the money back. – What? | – 你觉得呢? 我们当然是把钱给拿回来了. – 什么? |
[1:05:32] | Violet, if we get the money back, then none of this ever happened. | 维雅乐, 如果把钱拿回来后, 这一切都好必没发生过. |
[1:05:37] | Caesar, you just killed Gino Marzzone. | 凯撒, 你刚杀了吉诺麻钟尼. |
[1:05:41] | No, I didn’t. Not if the bodies disappear. | 错, 我没有. 没尸体的话我就没杀人了. |
[1:05:45] | Not if the money’s here. Then they never showed up. | 假如钱在这. 可他们没出现. |
[1:05:48] | What happened to them? | 他们发生什么事了? |
[1:05:50] | I don’t know. Maybe we’ll never know. | 我不知道. 也许我们永远不知道. |
[1:05:57] | My guess, it was a job. | 天哦, 还真是幸运. |
[1:06:01] | Maybe the Carpella’s. All part of the business. | 也许是卡佩拉吧. 全是生意的一部分. |
[1:06:05] | Look, once we find the money, then everything’s gonna be all right. | 一旦我们找到钱后, 什么事情都没有了. |
[1:06:11] | [ 警笛声 ] | |
[1:06:14] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了. |
[1:06:18] | [ 警笛声持续着 ] | |
[1:06:20] | – Fuck! – Oh, no. | – 去他妈的! – 哦, 不. |
[1:06:23] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[1:06:26] | Caesar, what are we gonna do? | 凯撒, 我们该怎么办? |
[1:06:29] | They’re just cops. Stall ’em as long as you can. | 只是警察吧了. 尽量拖延时间. |
[1:06:38] | [ 嘀咕声 ] | |
[1:06:45] | [ 嘀咕声持续着 ] | |
[1:06:51] | Gino, man. | 吉诺, 天啊. |
[1:06:56] | Come on. Come on! | [ 凯撒 ] 来吧, 来吧! |
[1:07:02] | [ 叹气声 ] | |
[1:07:06] | [ 门铃声 ] | |
[1:07:11] | Answer it. | 应门啊. |
[1:07:15] | [ 门铃持续着 ] | |
[1:07:20] | – Hello? – This is the police, ma’am. | – 你好? – 哦 夫人, 我们是警察. |
[1:07:23] | The police? | 警察? |
[1:07:24] | We had a report of gunfire. Can you buzz us in, please? | 我们接到消息说这里有枪战. 麻烦你让我们进去一下. |
[1:07:27] | – Gunfire? Is this a joke? – No joke, ma’am. | – 枪战? 开什么玩笑? – 不是说笑的夫人. |
[1:07:49] | – Please open the door. – Um. | – 开门吧. – 呃. |
[1:07:53] | How do I know that you’re really the police? | 我怎么知道你是真的警察? |
[1:07:59] | Ma’am, you have to open the door. | 夫人, 你必须开门啊. |
[1:08:03] | All right. | 好吧. |
[1:09:02] | [ 嘀咕声 ] | |
[1:09:04] | [ 电梯铃声 ] | |
[1:09:08] | [ 电视声, 惊叫声, 嘀咕声 ] | |
[1:09:25] | [ 电视声持续着 ] | |
[1:09:34] | – [ 枪战 ] – [ 叹气生 ] | |
[1:09:44] | [ 敲门声 ] | |
[1:09:47] | Now, if you’re thinking about doing something stupid… | 如果你想干些蠢事… |
[1:09:52] | remember, I just killed Gino Marzzone. | 记得, 我刚杀了吉诺麻钟尼. |
[1:09:57] | You understand what that means? | 了解吗? |
[1:10:01] | They’re just cops. | 他们只是警察. |
[1:10:15] | See? We’re for real. | 看见啦? 我们是真警察. |
[1:10:20] | I’m sorry. It’s just that sometimes you hear stories. | 对不起. 常有贼扮警察的事件. |
[1:10:24] | You did the right thing. | 没事, 你所做的是对的. |
[1:10:34] | Come on in. | 进来吧. |
[1:10:40] | Hey, hey! Chicago’s finest. | 你们好啊, 芝加哥的治安维护者. |
[1:10:43] | How’s it going tonight, fellas? | 怎么样两位? 今晚有什么大事吗? |
[1:10:45] | Very good, sir? | 还好, 你呢? |
[1:10:47] | I’m sorry. I got a bum ear. Can’t hear shit with it. | 对不起, 我耳朵有点毛病. 听觉有些问题. |
[1:10:50] | My name is Caesar, and this here is my Violet. | 我是凯撒, 这是我女朋友维雅乐. |
[1:10:56] | So, Violet tells me there’s some problems about gunshots. | 那么, 她说你们听到有枪战? |
[1:11:00] | Uh, yes, sir. A neighbor in the building called in. | 嗯是的. 附近的一个邻居报的警. |
[1:11:04] | – I think we know what happened. – Probably just the television. | – 我觉得我们知道发生了什么事. – 大概就是电视机吧. |
[1:11:09] | Oh, the television. | 喔, 电视机的声音啊. |
[1:11:11] | Honey, why don’t you turn it off? | 甜心, 麻烦你把电视机关了. |
[1:11:16] | This happened before. | 类似的情况常有. |
[1:11:18] | This ear, I was born with it. | 这耳朵, 一出世就如此的了. |
[1:11:20] | The batteries went dead on my hearing aid. I’m sorry. | – 助听器的电池用完了, 对不起啊 – [ 电视声停止 ] |
[1:11:24] | – It’s all right. – No big deal. | – 没关系的 – 别担心. |
[1:11:26] | I hate to trouble you guys. Can I get you a beer? | 真是不好意思. 喝不喝啤酒? |
[1:11:29] | Uh, no. Not on duty. Sorry. | 哦不了, 当值中. 不能喝. |
[1:11:33] | But, uh, do you mind if I use your bathroom? | 嗯, 可以借用下洗手间吗? |
[1:11:38] | No. Sure. It’s right over here. | 当然没问题. 就在那边. |
[1:11:40] | Thanks. | 谢了. |
[1:11:42] | Listen, do you mind if I make myself a drink? | 嗯 那我要弄点东西喝, 你们随便吧. |
[1:11:45] | Yeah, right there. | 是的, 就在那. |
[1:11:46] | Sure. Go right ahead, sir. | 好的, 谢谢. |
[1:12:07] | [ 警官叹气 ] | |
[1:12:15] | This is a beautiful place. | 这地方真不错. |
[1:12:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[1:12:31] | Is this a condo? | 这里到底是不是公寓? |
[1:12:39] | Okay, let’s roll. | 好, 走吧. |
[1:12:44] | Oh, try to keep extra batteries around for the aid, okay? | 喔, 对了记得要多买点备用电池好吗? |
[1:12:48] | Good idea. | 这主意不错. |
[1:12:54] | Come on. Let’s go. | [ 凯撒 ] 来吧. 我们走. |
[1:13:04] | Shit. | 妈的. |
[1:13:21] | Fuck! Where is it? | 妈的! 到底在哪儿? |
[1:13:26] | Think. | 想想. |
[1:13:29] | It’s gotta be at his place. | 肯定是在他家了. |
[1:13:33] | Get in the car. | 上车. |
[1:13:35] | – Caesar, I don’t think… – Get in the fucking car! | – 凯撒, 我觉得… – 我说上车! |
[1:14:02] | Two million dollars, Corky. | 二百万啊, 克尔奇. |
[1:14:07] | Two million dollars. It’s gotta be here. It’s gotta be. | [ 凯撒 ] 二百万. 一定在这儿的. 一定在的. |
[1:14:11] | I just– I gotta think. Think Iike Johnnie. | 我要冷静, 想想强尼会怎么想. |
[1:14:15] | Okay, I’m Johnnie. | 好, 我是强尼的话. |
[1:14:23] | I come in. | 我一走进来. |
[1:14:27] | Where did I put it? | 我会放那呢? |
[1:14:30] | That’s a Iot of fuckin’ money, and I gotta hide it. | 这是一笔大数目, 我要把它收好. |
[1:14:35] | I gotta hide it. I don’t have much time. | 我要把它藏起来, 我没多少时间. |
[1:14:38] | I gotta get to the airport, pick up my fuckin’ daddy! | 我要去机场接我老爸! |
[1:14:42] | [ 玻璃被敲破声 ] | |
[1:14:49] | I can’t wait to see Caesar’s face when he finds out. | 我恨不得看看凯撒着急的脸. |
[1:15:02] | – Where did he put it? – C. | – 他会放那呢? – 凯. |
[1:15:10] | Think. Think. | 想啊, 想啊. |
[1:15:20] | Where is it, you motherfucker? | 在那里, 你他妈的? |
[1:15:23] | Where? Where? | 在那里? 在那里? |
[1:15:32] | [ 抽泣 ] | |
[1:15:43] | C? | 凯? |
[1:15:47] | C. | 凯. |
[1:15:56] | It’s not here, Caesar. | 不在这, 凯撒. |
[1:16:02] | Where is it? | 会在那里? |
[1:16:04] | I don’t know. It could be anywhere. | 不知道. 怎么知道他会把它藏到那里去了. |
[1:16:08] | We don’t even know if he was alone, Caesar. | 我们也不知道他是不是单身一个人. |
[1:16:11] | Come on. We have to get out of here. | 来吧. 我们该离开了. |
[1:16:14] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了. |
[1:16:24] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[1:16:37] | Gotta buy more time. More time. | 要弄多些时间. 多点时间. |
[1:16:41] | Who are you gonna call? | 你要打给谁呢? |
[1:16:53] | – Yeah? – Hey, Mickey. | – 喂? – 啊, 米奇. |
[1:16:55] | Oh, God. | 哦天. |
[1:16:58] | Caesar, what the fuck time is it? | 凯撒, 你他妈知道现在几点了吗? |
[1:17:00] | Oh, Mickey, did I wake you up? Listen, I’m sorry. I know it’s late. | 哦, 米奇对不起吵醒了你. 我知道现在很晚了. |
[1:17:04] | I don’t know if this is a big deal, but they ain’t showed up yet. | 可是他们人还没来, 我有点担心. |
[1:17:07] | What? They ain’t there? | 什么? 他们还没来? |
[1:17:09] | No. I-I-I called the airport. The plane landed on time. | 嗯. 我打电话去机场问过了. 飞机没误点. |
[1:17:13] | I even called over at Johnnie’s house, but there was no answer there. | 我也打给了强尼, 可是那里没人听. |
[1:17:17] | Okay. Let me call around. I’ll see what I can do. | 好, 那我帮你打听打听. 看看我能帮上忙吗. |
[1:17:20] | Don’t go anywhere, okay? | 别乱走, 留在家. |
[1:17:22] | Yeah, okay, sure. | 好的. 我会的. |
[1:17:24] | Caesar, you still have the money? | 凯撒, 钱还安全吧? |
[1:17:27] | Oh, yeah, Mickey, I still got the money. | 当然了米奇, 钱在我这儿. |
[1:17:29] | Starin’ right at it. | 正在看着它们呢. |
[1:17:32] | Good. Sit tight. I’ll call you. | 好. 等等吧, 我会再打给你的. |
[1:17:36] | Bye. | 晚安. |
[1:17:50] | So I’ll start packing. You know what you have to do. | 那我开始收拾东西, 你知道该怎么做的了. |
[1:17:53] | I’ll use Johnnie’s car to dump the bodies in the lake. | 我会用强尼的车把尸体丢进河里去. |
[1:17:57] | I need plastic bags, rope and tape. | 我需要垃圾袋, 绳子跟胶带. |
[1:18:01] | Just hurry. | 快点. |
[1:18:16] | Please, Corky, please. | 克尔奇, 听电话. |
[1:18:23] | – Thank God. – I’m still here. | – 谢谢老天. – 我还在这里. |
[1:18:25] | I was so afraid you were going to leave me. | 我真怕你会离我而去. |
[1:18:29] | You don’t quit on me, Violet. I won’t quit on you. | 你没出卖我, 我也不会出卖你的. |
[1:18:38] | Corky, it worked. He’s going to run. | 克尔奇, 成功了. 他好像要开始逃了. |
[1:18:41] | He needs to take care of the bodies to buy himseIf a little time… | 他需要一些时间来处理那些尸体… |
[1:18:44] | but as soon as he leaves, it’s over. | 但当他离开后, 这一切都结束了. |
[1:18:47] | Just a little while longer. | 再等多一阵子. |
[1:18:50] | Corky… | 克尔奇… |
[1:18:56] | I want to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一些东西. |
[1:18:58] | I know, Violet. | 我知道, 维雅乐. |
[1:19:04] | I know. | 我知道. |
[1:19:09] | It’s why I’m still here. | 那是我留下来的原因. |
[1:19:28] | Who was that? | 那是谁? |
[1:19:30] | Vi, who the fuck was that? | 维, 那是谁? |
[1:19:35] | Did you call Mickey? Did you call Mickey? | 你打了给米奇? 你是不是打了给米奇? |
[1:19:38] | Did you! | 是不是! |
[1:20:00] | Mickey, is that you? | 米奇, 是你吗? |
[1:20:03] | Fuck. | 妈的. |
[1:20:12] | [ 电话铃声 ] | |
[1:20:25] | [ 电话铃声持续着 ] | |
[1:20:29] | Who is that? Who’s over there? | 那是谁? 谁在隔壁? |
[1:20:32] | Who’s over there? Tell me! Tell me! | 谁在隔壁? 告诉我! 告诉我! |
[1:20:35] | No! Stop! Caesar! Caesar! | 不要! 住手! 凯撒! 凯撒! |
[1:20:43] | [ 维雅乐 惨叫 ] | |
[1:20:45] | No! No! No! Caesar! | 不! 不! 不要! 凯撒! |
[1:20:54] | [ 惨叫 ] | |
[1:21:34] | Drop the fucking gun or die. | 把枪放下否则我开枪. |
[1:21:38] | Drop it! | 放下! |
[1:21:40] | Turn around. | 转过身来. |
[1:21:47] | You? | 你? |
[1:21:50] | Holy fucking Christ. | 他妈的, 活见鬼. |
[1:21:57] | You gotta be fucking kiddin’ me. | 你是在他妈的跟我开玩笑吧. |
[1:22:06] | You gotta be fucking kiddin’ me. | [ 凯撒 ] 你是在他妈的跟我开玩笑吧. |
[1:22:10] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:22:12] | Come on! | 起来! |
[1:22:14] | Wake up. Wake up. | 起来. 起来. |
[1:22:20] | Wake up, you fucking dyke. | 起来, 你这贱人. |
[1:22:25] | Good. | 好. |
[1:22:28] | I know everything now. | 我现在知道一切了. |
[1:22:30] | So I don’t wanna hear any “I don’t know” bullshit, understand? | 我不想听什么”我不知道”的废话, 明白吗? |
[1:22:36] | God, I shouId’ve seen this coming the minute I met you. | 靠, 我第一眼见到你时就该知道会有这么一天. |
[1:22:42] | Everybody knows your kind can’t be trusted. | 大家都知道你是那种不能被信任的人. |
[1:22:47] | Fuckin’ queers. You make me sick. | 烂货, 看到你我就反感. |
[1:22:53] | But you made a fatal mistake. | 你犯了个致命的错误. |
[1:22:55] | You tried to fuck the wrong guy… | 就是算计错人了… |
[1:22:58] | and I swear to you… | 我可以跟你打包票… |
[1:23:00] | I’m gonna kill you for it. | 我一定会杀了你. |
[1:23:03] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢? |
[1:23:05] | Don’t tell him. He can’t kill you. | 别告诉他. 他不会杀你的. |
[1:23:08] | – Violet. – Not until he has the money. | – 维雅乐. – 暂时不会, 拿到钱后就难说了. |
[1:23:18] | Now, where is it? | 钱在哪儿? |
[1:23:21] | Lick me. | 舔我. |
[1:23:23] | Where is my money? | 我 的 钱 在 那 里 ? |
[1:23:28] | Either pull the trigger, or get that fucking thing out of my face. | 杀了我, 要不就把枪拿开. |
[1:23:32] | Fuckin’ cunt. | 臭婊子. |
[1:23:34] | Caesar, stop acting like an asshole and think. | 凯撒, 冷静用脑想想. |
[1:23:37] | Violet, don’t try to tell me what to do. | 维雅乐, 别告诉我怎么做. |
[1:23:40] | You need the money just like we do. | 你和我们一样需要那笔钱. |
[1:23:42] | – Shut up! – Let us go. We’ll make a deal. | – 闭嘴! – 放我们走. 万事好商量. |
[1:23:45] | Shut the fuck up! | 你他妈的闭嘴! |
[1:23:48] | What did you do to her, huh? | 你把她给怎么了, 啊? |
[1:23:51] | What did you fuckin’ do to her? | 你他妈的把她给怎么了, 啊? |
[1:23:54] | That’s not my Violet! | 这个不是我的维雅乐! |
[1:23:58] | What did she do to you? | 她对你做了些什么? |
[1:24:00] | Everything you couldn’t. | 很多你办不到的事情. |
[1:24:08] | You ungrateful fuckin’ bitch. | 你这不知感恩的婊子. |
[1:24:12] | Vi, you were nothing before you met me. | 没遇见我之前你可是一无所有的. |
[1:24:15] | Don’t you remember? You had nothing. | 难道你忘了? 你什么都没有. |
[1:24:19] | Who gave you this place, huh? | 谁给了你这个地方住, 啊? |
[1:24:22] | Who gave it to you? | 谁给你的? |
[1:24:24] | I did, Vi. I did. | 是我啊, 是我! |
[1:24:26] | You were nothing. You had nothing. | 你什么也不是, 什么也没有. |
[1:24:30] | What a load of crap. Take a look at yourself, Caesar. | 那么多废话. 看看你自己吧, 凯撒. |
[1:24:34] | You’re nothing but a common thug You launder money for the Mob. | 你也不过是个小混混. 替黑帮洗黑钱. |
[1:24:38] | You rent women like you rented this apartment. | 租女人就像租这房子一样. |
[1:24:40] | You used me, Caesar. That’s all. Just like I used you. | 你利用了我, 正如我利用了你一样. |
[1:24:44] | All part of the business. | 全部的生意. |
[1:24:47] | You betrayed me. | 你出卖了我. |
[1:24:50] | You murdered Gino. | 你杀了吉诺. |
[1:24:52] | Yeah, sure. You made me. I had to do that. | 当然了, 你害的我那样做的. 我是被逼的. |
[1:24:55] | Bullshit! You did it. | 放屁! 你自己干的. |
[1:24:57] | You did it because you couldn’t stand the thought of Johnnie fucking you. | 你不甘心被强尼陷害所以你杀了他们. |
[1:25:00] | – Shut up. – You shut up. | – 闭嘴. – 你闭嘴. |
[1:25:02] | All right, Violet. All right! | 好吧, 维雅乐. 好吧! |
[1:25:04] | You want the business, Violet? All of the business? | 你要那些钱? 全部的钱? |
[1:25:07] | I’ll fucking give it to you. I’ll give you all of it. | 我会给你的. 我会全部给你. |
[1:25:10] | I’m gonna make you fuckin’ suffer. | 我会让你痛苦的. |
[1:25:13] | Just like Shelly, Violet. Just like fuckin’ Shelly. | 就好像雪丽一样. 就好像他妈的雪丽一样. |
[1:25:23] | I’m sorry, Corky. | 对不起, 克尔奇. |
[1:25:24] | Don’t be sorry. Help me. | 别说傻话. 来帮我. |
[1:25:36] | Oh, no, no, no! | 哦, 不, 不, 不, 不! |
[1:25:39] | [ 嘀咕声 ] | |
[1:25:42] | Hey, Vi, do you remember these? | 嗯 维, 记得这个吗? |
[1:25:48] | All right, I’m gonna start with Violet. | 好, 我将由维雅乐开始. |
[1:25:51] | [ 呻吟 ] | |
[1:25:52] | So you get an idea of what’s comin’. | 好让你知道是怎么一回事. |
[1:26:02] | I’m gonna ask you ten questions. | 我会问你十个问题. |
[1:26:06] | Every time I don’t get an answer… | 每当我得不到答案时… |
[1:26:13] | I cut off a finger. | 我会剪掉她一支手指. |
[1:26:17] | [ 呻吟持续着 ] | |
[1:26:23] | Where’s the money? | 钱在那里? |
[1:26:27] | [ 门铃响 ] | |
[1:26:37] | It’s Mickey. | 是米奇. |
[1:26:43] | I said, “Where’s the money?” | 我刚问说:”钱在那里?” |
[1:26:47] | All right, I’ll tell you. | – [ 维雅乐 呻吟 ] – 好吧, 我告诉你. |
[1:26:51] | It’s in the apartment next door. | 在隔壁房子里. |
[1:26:53] | I put it in the paint drums. | 我把它放进油漆桶里. |
[1:26:55] | Good. Now, I promised you I wouId kill you. Remember? | 好. 现在, 我说过我会杀了你的, 记得吗? |
[1:27:00] | You can’t kill me. | 你不可以杀我. |
[1:27:02] | Oh, reaIIy? Why not? | 哦? 为什么? |
[1:27:05] | I could be lying. | 我可能在说谎. |
[1:27:09] | You’re gonna be sorry you said that. | 你会后悔你那么说的. |
[1:27:23] | [ 电梯声响 ] | |
[1:27:29] | Motherfucker! | 他娘的! |
[1:27:34] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的. |
[1:27:41] | Keys, keys, keys, keys. | 钥匙, 钥匙, 钥匙, 钥匙. |
[1:27:54] | [ 呻吟 ] | |
[1:28:27] | [ 敲门声 ] | |
[1:28:30] | I can kill you right now, if that’s what you want. | 你要的话, 我可以现在马上杀了你, |
[1:28:35] | Or you can live. | 还是你选择继续生存. |
[1:28:37] | But I need your help. | 那你就得帮我. |
[1:28:40] | You gotta help me make Mickey believe that everything is normal. | 你得帮我让米奇相信一切事情都正常. |
[1:28:44] | Now, what do you wanna do? | 现在, 你想怎么办? |
[1:28:46] | Do you wanna live? | 想生存吗? |
[1:29:03] | [ 开琐声 ] | |
[1:29:21] | Oh! Oh, shit! | 哦! 天啊! |
[1:29:24] | Christ! Mickey, you scared the shit out of me. | 真是的! 米奇, 你吓死我了. |
[1:29:31] | What are you guys doin’ with your peckers in your hand? | 你们怎么了? 怎么都拿着枪啊? |
[1:29:33] | You gonna do me, Mickey? | 你要杀我吗米奇? |
[1:29:37] | No. There was no answer. | 不是, 刚刚没人应门, 我担心你有事. |
[1:29:38] | I thought I heard some knocking at the door. | 难怪我好像听到有人敲门. |
[1:29:41] | I was buzzing, I was knocking… | 我按了电铃, 敲了门… |
[1:29:43] | but I guess you couldn’t hear me on account of being in the shower. | 不过我想你在浴室里听不见吧. |
[1:29:45] | Yeah, well, you know, Mick, I’m all wound up. | 是啊米奇, 我太紧张了. |
[1:29:49] | I’m driving myself crazy over this Gino thing, and, well… | 我为了吉诺的事几乎疯掉, 所以… |
[1:29:52] | Vi, you know, she thought maybe… | 维, 她想说… |
[1:29:56] | she could, you know, relax me in the… | 让我在浴室里放松放松… |
[1:30:02] | That Violet is one nice lady. | 维雅乐是个好女人. |
[1:30:07] | I wish someone would help me relax. | 我也希望有人能让我放轻松. |
[1:30:09] | Uh, let me get you guys a drink, huh? | 呵呵, 喝点什么? |
[1:30:14] | I got scotch, whatever you want. | 我要思考兹, 你呢? |
[1:30:20] | We was worried about you. | 我们很担心你呢, 凯. |
[1:30:22] | Me? Why? | 我? 为什么? |
[1:30:24] | We went over to Johnnie’s place, just to check it out. | 我们去了强尼家, 想查查看. |
[1:30:27] | It was busted up, bad. | 没想到那里被人破坏的很利害. |
[1:30:28] | What? | 什么? |
[1:30:30] | Started thinking maybe it’s about the money. | 所以我在想可能是以为那笔钱而来的. |
[1:30:33] | So I call you, but all I got is the busy signal. | 我打了电话给你, 可是一直不通. |
[1:30:37] | I figure the phone is off the hook. That’s why I come rushing over here. | 我想说可能是电话掉了, 就赶紧飞奔来了. |
[1:30:40] | Fuck, the phone. Shit. That was me. I did that. | 哦, 那电话. 真是的, 是我弄的, |
[1:30:43] | Fuck! That was a stupid thing to do, huh? | 妈的! 不应该那样做的, 对不起. |
[1:30:48] | Hey, if Violet was helping me relax… | 没事, 假如维雅乐是在帮我放松… |
[1:30:51] | I’d probably do the same thing. | 我也会做同样的事. |
[1:31:16] | Hey, Caes, can I ask you something? | 噢 凯, 我有件事想问你. |
[1:31:19] | Sure. | 说吧. |
[1:31:22] | Why did you move all the furniture around? | 你怎么把家具都重新排列过了呢? |
[1:31:29] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜. |
[1:31:32] | That was Violet’s idea too. | 那应该也是维雅乐的意思. |
[1:31:37] | Yeah, uh, actually… | 是的, 呃, 其实… |
[1:31:40] | she was nervous about Gino comin’… | 她对于吉诺的到来很紧张… |
[1:31:43] | and wanted everything to look perfect and… | 想说一切都要尽善尽美… |
[1:31:45] | You know women, Mick. | 你知道女人的啦, 米奇. |
[1:31:47] | Sure, Caes. They make us do stupid things, don’t they? | 当然啦 凯, 她们会令男人干蠢事, 对吧? |
[1:31:58] | – Is that the money? – Yeah. Yeah, that’s it. | – 那就是钱吗? – 是的, 就是那个. |
[1:32:00] | What did it total out at? | 总数是多少啊? |
[1:32:02] | 2.176 | 2.176. |
[1:32:04] | That fuckin’ Shelly. | 雪丽那王八蛋. |
[1:32:07] | Gotta hand it to the guy, but, Jesus… | 想说交给那帮家伙就没事了, 谁知道… |
[1:32:10] | if I were him, I would’ve bailed a long time ago. | 如果我是他我会在很早以前就逃了. |
[1:32:12] | I mean, how much money does a man need? | 一个人用的着那么多钱吗? |
[1:32:19] | I remember, I was just staring at all this goddamn money. | 我还记得当时我在看这这笔钱. |
[1:32:23] | Shelly went down on his knees… | 雪丽是跪着的… |
[1:32:27] | and the next thing I know, Johnnie just blows his head off. | 强尼突然朝他头开了一枪. |
[1:32:32] | What a fuckin’ mess. | 搞的满地一蹋糊涂. |
[1:32:35] | Johnnie’s laughing his ass off… | 强尼还在不停的笑… |
[1:32:37] | and that’s when Caesar lost it. | 凯撒就是在那时控制不住自己的. |
[1:32:40] | And boom. | 完了”乓”的一声. |
[1:32:42] | He cold-cocked him. | 凯撒打了他. |
[1:32:44] | He cold-cocks fuckin’ Johnnie Marzzone. | 他打了那王八强尼麻钟尼. |
[1:32:49] | [ 笑声 ] | |
[1:32:52] | Hey, Caesar. | 喂, 凯撒. |
[1:32:59] | Where’s the key? | 钥匙呢? |
[1:33:02] | Um, the key… | 呃, 钥匙… |
[1:33:07] | Oh, they’re in my pants in the bathroom. | 哦, 在我裤子里, 放在浴室了. |
[1:33:11] | Ah, fuck it. I don’t need the key. | 哦, 去他的. 我用不着钥匙. |
[1:33:16] | I didn’t need a key to get in here, did I? | 我不用钥匙都能进来, 不是吗? |
[1:33:19] | [ 吞口水状 ] | |
[1:33:36] | [ 电话响 ] | |
[1:33:41] | Who the hell could that be? | – 那会是谁呢? [ 电话铃声持续 ] |
[1:33:48] | Are you gonna answer it? | 你不接听吗? |
[1:33:50] | Yeah. | 要的. |
[1:34:00] | – Hello? – Hello, Caesar. | – 喂? – [ 维雅乐 ] 嗨, 凯撒. |
[1:34:02] | – This is Gino. – What? | – 这是吉诺. – 啥? |
[1:34:04] | You’re blowing your only chance asshole. Act like I’m Gino. | 你在自寻死路, 笨蛋. 假装我是吉诺. |
[1:34:09] | Holy Christ! We’ve been worried sick about you, Gino. | 感谢老天! 我们都在担心你啊, 吉诺. |
[1:34:12] | – Good boy. – It’s Gino. | – 好孩子. – 是吉诺. |
[1:34:13] | – Where the hell is he? – We were in a car accident. | – 他们在那里? – 我们遇到了一起车祸. |
[1:34:16] | – They were in a car accident. – But everybody’s all right. | – 他们遇到了车祸. – 幸好大家都没事. |
[1:34:18] | Everybody’s all right. Just bruises and shit. | 大家都没事, 只是撞伤了而已. |
[1:34:21] | Un-fucking-believabIe. I called those highway patrols. Dumb fucks. | 真他妈的难以置信. 那些高速公路巡逻人员都死那去了. |
[1:34:25] | Mick, please. I’m trying to hear Gino. | 米奇, 拜托别吵我听不是很清楚. |
[1:34:27] | Now you listen to me, asshole. I know your gun is behind the bar. | 听我说, 混蛋. 我知道你的枪现在在吧台那里. |
[1:34:30] | Either we make a deal right now, or I hand this phone to Mickey. | 我们现在来个交易, 否则我就叫米奇来. |
[1:34:33] | I’m listening. | 我在听. |
[1:34:34] | All right. I want what’s mine. I want half the money. | 好. 我要属于我的东西. 那一半的钱. |
[1:34:39] | We get rid of Mickey, and no one else dies. | 我们把米奇干掉, 可是不准杀克尔奇. |
[1:34:42] | No one. Say, “Yes, I understand.” | 明白了吗? 说,”我是的, 我明白了.” |
[1:34:45] | Yes, I understand. | 是的, 我明白了. |
[1:34:47] | Tell them I’m at St. Mary’s off the Kennedy in the waiting room. | 告诉他们我在肯尼迪附近的圣.玛丽那里. |
[1:34:51] | Stay on the phone until I come out. | 拿着电话直到我走出来为止. |
[1:34:53] | Okay. Right. | 好的, 是. |
[1:34:56] | St. Mary’s off the Kennedy. | 肯尼迪附近的圣.玛丽那里. |
[1:34:59] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[1:35:00] | Johnnie’s okay? | 强尼没事吧? |
[1:35:02] | Mickey? What are you doing here? | 米奇? 你怎么会在这里? |
[1:35:05] | Violet, it’s Gino and Johnnie. They were in a car accident. | 维雅乐, 吉诺与强尼遇到了车祸. |
[1:35:07] | Oh, my God! Is everybody all right? | 哦老天! 大家没事吧? |
[1:35:09] | – I think everything’s okay. – All right. Bye. | – 我想没事的. – 好, 拜拜. |
[1:35:12] | They’re at St. Mary’s. Can you fucking believe this? | 他们在圣.玛丽那里, 真难以置信. |
[1:35:14] | I can’t fit them all in my car, so give me your keys. | 我的车子坐不了那么多人, 给我你的车匙. |
[1:35:16] | – Sure. – You drive my car. | – 当然. – 你驾我的车吧. |
[1:35:18] | Vi! Vi! | 维! 维! |
[1:35:20] | Do me a favor. Go in my pants in the bathroom and get my keys. | 帮我个忙. 去浴室里拿我的钥匙, 在我裤子里. |
[1:35:24] | Come on. Let’s go. Vi, let’s go! | 来吧, 要走了. 维, 走了! |
[1:35:38] | – Thanks, V. – Call me as soon as you get there. | – 谢了, 维. – 一到了马上打电话给我. |
[1:35:41] | Leave your phone on the hook. | 记得把电话放好. |
[1:35:47] | Now, that’s teamwork. | 呵呵, 这就是团队精神. |
[1:35:50] | I should’ve let ’em kill you. | 我真该让他们把你给杀掉的. |
[1:35:53] | He would’ve done you too. | 他会把你也给杀了. |
[1:35:55] | I knew I couldn’t trust you. | 我就知道你不是个能信任的人. |
[1:35:57] | Relax. I said I would let you live… | 放心. 我说过不会杀你… |
[1:36:01] | and I will. | 就不会杀你的. |
[1:36:04] | Maybe. | 也可能会. |
[1:36:13] | Let’s go see if your dyke was dumb enough to lie. | 走, 去看看你的姘头有没有说谎. |
[1:36:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧. |
[1:36:22] | [ 呻吟 ] | |
[1:36:45] | Yes. | 好. |
[1:36:47] | No! | 不! |
[1:36:52] | Violet! | 维雅乐! |
[1:37:00] | Violet! Violet! | 维雅乐! 维雅乐! |
[1:37:09] | Violet! | 维雅乐! |
[1:37:44] | Come on, please. | 别这样, 好吗. |
[1:37:52] | [ 呼叫声 ] | |
[1:37:54] | Bitch! You fuckin’ bitch! | 婊子! 你他妈的婊子! |
[1:38:20] | – Mickey? – Violet? | – 米奇? – 维雅乐? |
[1:38:22] | Oh, God, Mickey. He made me do it. | 哦上帝, 米奇. 他逼我这么做的. |
[1:38:25] | I was so afraid. I didn’t want to, Mickey. | 我很怕. 我不想的, 米奇. |
[1:38:27] | It was Caesar, all Caesar. He made me help him. | 全是凯撒逼我的, 他逼我说谎. |
[1:38:30] | You have to help me. Oh, God! Oh, God, he’s coming! | 你一定要帮我啊. 天啊!, 天啊!, 他来了! |
[1:38:50] | Corky? | 克尔奇? |
[1:38:58] | Oh, fuck. | 哦, 他妈的. |
[1:39:41] | [ 呼叫声 ] | |
[1:39:42] | [ 嘀咕声 ] | |
[1:39:58] | Stop! | 停止! |
[1:40:01] | Oh, for Christ’s sakes. | 哦, 开什么玩笑. |
[1:40:06] | It’s over, Caesar. | 结束了, 凯撒. |
[1:40:10] | I called Mickey. He’s on his way. | 我打给了米奇. 他回着来了. |
[1:40:14] | Get out of here, Caesar. | 离开这里, 凯撒. |
[1:40:17] | If you want to live, you’d better start running. | 如果你想活下去, 现在就离开吧! |
[1:40:22] | All these years, and you still don’t know me. | 这么多年了你还不了解我吗. |
[1:40:28] | But I know you. | 但是我了解你. |
[1:40:30] | Caesar, don’t. | 凯撒, 别逼我. |
[1:40:33] | What are you gonna do with that, Vi? Shoot me? | 你会怎么样? 开枪打我? |
[1:40:37] | Kill me in cold blood? I don’t think so. | 你会杀了我吗? 别说笑了. |
[1:40:41] | If you were gonna shoot me, Vi, you’d have done it a long time ago. | 如果你要杀我, 你早就开枪了. |
[1:40:45] | If I were you, I’d have shot me the minute I brought the money back. | 如果我是你, 早在把钱拿回家时我就会杀了我 |
[1:40:50] | But you didn’t, and I’llI tell you why. | 可你没有, 让我告诉你为什么你没那么做. |
[1:40:54] | You don’t want to shoot me, Vi. | 你不想开枪打我的. |
[1:40:58] | Do you? | 对吧? |
[1:41:01] | Do you? | 对吧? |
[1:41:04] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你不敢的. |
[1:41:08] | Caesar, you don’t know shit. | 凯撒, 你什么都不知道. |
[1:41:28] | [ 枪声 ] | |
[1:41:58] | I’ll never understand it, Mickey. You didn’t even call the police. | [ 维雅乐 ] 我不明白米奇. 你怎么不报警? |
[1:42:02] | I told you. The family doesn’t want the police around. | 告诉过你了. 家族不要警察插手. |
[1:42:06] | We want to take care of it ourselves, and we will. | 我们要自己料理这些事. |
[1:42:10] | I’ll find him. I swear I will. | 我会找到他的, 我发誓. |
[1:42:13] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的. |
[1:42:18] | Sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你确定你会没事? |
[1:42:20] | I mean, if you’re having second thoughts… | 我是想说, 假如你改变主意的话… |
[1:42:25] | my offer still stands. | 你随时可以来找我. |
[1:42:27] | Thanks, Mickey, but I have to get out. | 谢了米奇, 我受够这些了. |
[1:42:31] | You know, I have to get away from all this. | 我只想离开这一切. |
[1:42:36] | But thanks. | 不过, 非常谢谢你. |
[1:42:44] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你帮我做了那么多. |
[1:43:20] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 喂. – 喂. |
[1:43:22] | So, how’d it go? | 嗯, 进行的怎样了? |
[1:43:24] | – I’m here, aren’t I? – Mm-hmm. | – 我还在这, 不是吗? – 嗯嗯. |
[1:43:30] | [ 车琐声 ] | |
[1:43:34] | Well, I thought we might need a getaway car. | 嗯, 我觉得我们有需要一辆逃走的车. |
[1:43:37] | Hmm. | 嗯. |
[1:43:38] | [ 启动引擎声 ] | |
[1:43:40] | You know what the difference is between you and me, Violet? | 你知道你跟我的分别吗? |
[1:43:43] | No. | 不知道. |
[1:43:45] | Me, neither. | 呵呵, 我也不知道. |
[1:43:55] | Well, she’s all you’d ever want | 当然,她一切都需要你 |
[1:43:56] | She’s the kind I’d like to flaunt and take to dinner | 她在宴会的表现值得夸赞 |
[1:44:10] | She’s a lady | 她象一位高贵的夫人 |
[1:44:13] | Oh, oh, oh, she’s a lady | 呵,呵,呵,她是一位高贵的夫人 |
[1:44:17] | Talkin’ about that little lady | 托金更像是一个小宝贝 |
[1:44:21] | And the lady is mine | 她属于我 |
[1:44:26] | But she’s never in the way | 但她从不象贵夫人那样 |
[1:44:28] | Always something nice to say What a blessing | 他总不为好事说祝福 |
[1:44:34] | I can leave her on her own | 我什么时候都离不开她 |
[1:44:36] | Knowing she’s okay alone and there’s no messin’ | 我知道她很单纯,不会乱来 |
[1:44:42] | She’s a lady | 她象一个贵夫人 |
[1:44:45] | Oh, oh, oh, she’s a lady | 呵,呵,呵,她象一个贵夫人 |
[1:44:49] | Talkin’ about that little lady | 托金更象一个小宝贝 |
[1:44:54] | And the lady is mine | 她属于我 |
[1:44:59] | No she never asks very much | 她一直要求不高 |
[1:45:01] | And I don’t abuse her | 我不会虐待她 |
[1:45:03] | Always treat her with respect | 我会一直尊重她 |
[1:45:05] | I never would abuse her | 我从来都没想过待她不好 |
[1:45:08] | What’s she’s got is hard to find | 在世上很难找这样的人 |
[1:45:09] | And I don’t want to lose her | 我不想失去她 |
[1:45:11] | Help me build a mountain from a little pile of clay | 她帮助我从困境中起家 |
[1:45:20] | But she’s knows what I’m about | 但她知道我为了什么 |
[1:45:22] | She can take what I dish out | 她能记得我的付出 |
[1:45:24] | And that’s not easy | 这很不容易 |
[1:45:28] | But she knows me through and through | 但她知道我想了又想 |
[1:45:30] | And she knows just what to do | 她知道要怎样做 |
[1:45:32] | And how to please me | 以及如何让我开心 |
[1:45:36] | She’s a lady | 她是一个贵夫人 |
[1:45:39] | Oh, oh, oh, she’s a lady | 呵,呵,呵,她象一个贵夫人 |
[1:45:43] | Talkin’ about the little lady | 托金更象一个小宝贝 |
[1:45:47] | And the lady is mine | 我知道她属于我 |
[1:45:52] | She’s a lady | 她象一个贵夫人 |
[1:45:55] | Ooh, oh, oh, she’s a lady | 呵,呵,呵,她象一个贵夫人 |
[1:45:59] | Listen to me people, she’s a lady | 大家听我说,她象一个贵夫人 |
[1:46:03] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, she’s a lady | 好,好,好,她象一个贵夫人 |
[1:46:07] | Oh, oh, oh, she’s a lady | 呵,呵,呵,她象一个贵夫人 |
[1:46:11] | Talkin’ about the little lady | 托金是一个小宝贝 |
[1:46:15] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh | |
[1:46:21] | She’s a lady | |
[1:46:23] | Hey, yeah, yeah, she’s a lady | |
[1:46:27] | Oh, oh, oh, she’s a lady | |
[1:46:31] | I can’t live without that little lady | 她是我生活中不可缺少的女人 |