英文名称:Bounce
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | Hey, Jim, ready for your Christmas present? | 吉姆 圣诞礼物来了! |
[01:18] | We’re now the biggest little ad agency on the west coast. | 我们是西海岸最大的广告商了 |
[01:20] | We got it back? | 我们抢回来了? |
[01:21] | Yeah. I pitched, they caught, we closed. | 当然 他们喜欢我的提案 搞定! |
[01:23] | We got the Infinity Airlines account for the next 2 years. | 无限航空跟我们签约两年 |
[01:26] | They love us. | 爱死我们了 |
[01:27] | This is great, Buddy. | 太棒了 巴迪 |
[01:28] | I thought he was gonna give me a corsage. | 他差点就送我花了 |
[01:30] | I thought he was gonna kiss me right there. | 就差当场亲我了 |
[01:31] | Did he sign? | 到底签字了没 |
[01:32] | Yeah. I got the signed contract in front of me. | 签了 合约就在我面前 |
[01:34] | I’m looking at it. You want a quote? | 我正看着 要念给你听吗 |
[01:36] | He said, “I can’t see why we would ever leave.” | 他说”当时真该续约” |
[01:39] | Buddy, this is great. You did it! | 巴迪 你太厉害了 |
[01:42] | Yeah, no problem. I’m on the 6:00 flight. | 小意思 我坐六点的飞机 |
[01:45] | I think I’m flying free for life. | 以后坐飞机都免费了 |
[01:48] | Hey, Buddy, you really came through on this one. | 巴迪 你这次干的太漂亮了 |
[01:50] | What can I tell you? | 这还用说 |
[01:51] | That’s some Christmas present. | 真是个圣诞大礼 |
[01:53] | No problem, man. All right. | 小意思 好了 |
[01:54] | I’ll see you in a bit. Bye. | 回头见 拜拜! |
[01:56] | Is it supposed to snow like this all night? | 雪不会要下一夜吧 |
[01:59] | Thank you for your patience | 谢谢你们的耐心等待 |
[02:01] | this snowy holiday season. | 现在是雪季 |
[02:03] | If you have not met… | 如果还没遇到… |
[02:04] | Shit. | 靠 |
[02:05] | O’Hare is hell with runways and a couple ofTCBY’s. | 欧海的机场跑道一塌糊涂 |
[02:09] | L.A.? | 去洛杉矶? |
[02:10] | Yeah. Does it show? | 是的 能看出来? |
[02:11] | I think I flew out with you on Tuesday. | 星期二 我们同一班飞机 |
[02:14] | Ron Wachter. | 罗恩·沃奇特 |
[02:15] | Yeah. Buddy Amaral. Good to see you. | 巴迪·艾马罗 很高兴见到你 |
[02:18] | I don’t know. I’ve seen worse. | 我遇到过更糟糕的天气 |
[02:21] | I think we’ll get out of here. | 我们该走了 |
[02:22] | Hey, Buddy. You made it out. | 嗨 巴迪 你事情办完了? |
[02:24] | Janice. I was gonna call you. | 珍尼丝 我正想打给你 |
[02:26] | Yeah. I was gonna hold my breath. | 喔 我真是受宠若惊 |
[02:28] | Nice talking to you. | 很高兴和你聊天 |
[02:30] | So, did we like your dog and pony show? | 你的盛大表演怎么样了? |
[02:32] | Well, what can I say, you know? | 这还用说 你知道吗 |
[02:34] | Love at first sight. | 他们对我一见钟情 |
[02:35] | Lucky us. So, you on the 6:00? | 真是走运 你坐六点的那班? |
[02:37] | Yes, I am. | 对 |
[02:39] | Just about to push it back. | 要晚点了 |
[02:40] | – No. – Mm-hmm. | 不是吧 |
[02:42] | God damn it. | 可恶 |
[02:44] | Well, time for a drink? | 喝一杯? |
[02:46] | Yeah, that’s why they called me in on my day off. | 我是来加班的 |
[02:48] | Drinks with the freight. | 不是来喝酒的 |
[02:50] | So, next time, yeah? I’ll call you. | 那下次吧 我再打给你 |
[02:54] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[03:03] | Whoa. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:04] | Sorry, it’s this bag. I don’t know where I am. | 抱歉 我的包挡路了 |
[03:06] | It’s all right, man. | 没关系 |
[03:07] | You got your whole Let’s Go: Europe thing | 你看起来像是 |
[03:09] | happening there. I understand. | 去欧洲的旅行团 |
[03:11] | Eurail pass, yogurt, get stoned, | 欧铁车票 吃奶酪 喝红酒 |
[03:13] | see the Anne Frank House. | 去看安妮·法兰克的房子 |
[03:15] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[03:16] | Sit down. Join us. Have a drink. | 来吧 坐下来一起喝一杯 |
[03:18] | – This is Mimi. – Hi. | 这是咪妮 |
[03:19] | We’ve known each other for, what, 5 minutes? | 我们刚刚认识 大概 5分钟? |
[03:22] | I think she’s bored with me already. | 她已经觉得我无聊了 |
[03:24] | Well, thanks. Sure, why not? | 谢谢 那来一杯 |
[03:25] | The line at the snack bar is like an hour. | 那边排了一堆人 |
[03:30] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[03:32] | Let me guess… English teacher. | 我猜… 你是英语老师 |
[03:35] | Let me guess… agent. | 你是… 跑业务? |
[03:37] | Advertising. | 广告业务 |
[03:40] | It’s like agenting without the heart. | 干业务的都没人性 |
[03:42] | Am I that much of a cliche? | 我这么典型? |
[03:44] | Hey, don’t look at me. | 嘿 别看着我 |
[03:45] | I’m just sitting here eating nuts. | 我只是在吃核桃 |
[03:47] | And I’m not a teacher. I’m a writer. | 我不是老师 是个作家 |
[03:48] | A writer? That’s what I started out at. | 作家? 我当过作家 |
[03:50] | Couldn’t make a living. | 会饿死人的 |
[03:51] | I write for TV. | 我帮电视台写 |
[03:54] | TV? So that “I’m so much better than you” look | 电视台? 我刚说过我是做广告的 |
[03:57] | I saw on your face when I said advertising, | 你脸上好像就表现出”你不如我”的样子 |
[03:59] | I must have imagined it. | 是我的错觉? |
[04:01] | Maybe on his face you imagined it. | 也许是你的错觉 |
[04:02] | I got nothing against advertising. | 广告业不错啊 |
[04:04] | It pays me, I guess. | 是它养活我 |
[04:05] | That’s right, it does. What do you do again? | 没错 你是做哪一行的? |
[04:06] | I told you. I’m with the National Organ Center. | 我在国家器官中心工作 |
[04:08] | I’m in development. | 开发部门 |
[04:09] | Gotta love that. | 帅 |
[04:11] | She’s in organ development. | 器官开发部门 |
[04:16] | She has this whole great speech on here | 她在这里有个演讲 |
[04:18] | that David Crosby gives, actually, | 有关大卫·克罗斯比 |
[04:19] | about transplants and stuff. | 器官移植的相关事情 |
[04:21] | It’s pretty compelling. | 蛮感人的 |
[04:23] | I write plays, too. | 我也写戏剧 |
[04:24] | That’s what I was doing in Chicago. | 所以来芝加哥 |
[04:25] | A play of mine opened. | 其中一个上演了 |
[04:26] | What TV shows? | 电视上? |
[04:27] | It was no big deal. A little theater. | 不 在一个小剧院 |
[04:29] | I’m here again next week. I love plays,what it’s called? | 我下周会再来 我喜欢戏剧 剧名叫什么 |
[04:32] | No, it closed. It closed. | 已经演完了 |
[04:35] | Um, it was a limited… | 呃 规模不大 |
[04:37] | It’s called Lilacs in the Dooryard. | 叫”天井的紫丁香” |
[04:39] | I wonder why we have plays anymore. | 干嘛还要戏剧 |
[04:42] | Hello? We got movies. Check a movie out. | 都已经有电影了 |
[04:44] | Know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[04:48] | Hmm, not in here. | 不在这里 |
[04:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:53] | What’s a dooryard? | 什么叫”天井”? |
[04:55] | It’s from a Whitman poem. | 惠特曼有一首诗… |
[04:57] | “When lilacs last in the dooryard bloomed.” | “当天井的紫丁香绽放时” |
[04:58] | Well, yeah… | 喔 但… |
[05:01] | What is a dooryard? | 什么是天井? |
[05:03] | Oh, look. They just put sandwiches out. | 看 三明治摆出来了 |
[05:07] | Oh, great. OK. | 太好了 |
[05:10] | Oh, man. Another line. | 完了! 又一堆人 |
[05:13] | I think I’m actually going to check on my flight. | 我去看航班表 |
[05:15] | Want me to check yours? Where you headed? | 你们去哪? 我帮你们看看 |
[05:17] | Dallas. | 达拉斯 |
[05:18] | L.A. | 洛杉矶 |
[05:20] | L.A.? Me, too. | 洛杉矶? 我也是 |
[05:21] | OK, I’ll be back in a minute. | 我很快就回来 |
[05:23] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢了 |
[05:24] | All right. And thanks. | 没什么 咪妮 谢谢你 |
[05:31] | You don’t know what a dooryard is. | 你也不知道什么是天井吧 |
[05:33] | This is what it is. You have no idea. | 这就是事实 你也不知道 |
[05:35] | This Greg guy better stick to writing TV. | 这个格雷格还是写电视剧吧 |
[05:39] | Did you read this review? | 你看这评论 |
[05:41] | Boy, they don’t like something, they don’t keep it a secret. | 不喜欢就写成这样! |
[05:44] | Here he comes. | 他回来了 |
[05:46] | Hey, we thought we’d lost you. | 还以为你走丢了 |
[05:47] | So, you’re still on for 10:00. | 你还是十点的航班 |
[05:49] | They say it’s gonna take off. | 到时候应该会起飞 |
[05:50] | Nothing for Dallas yet. | 达拉斯的还不知道 |
[05:51] | Yeah, it’ll be tomorrow at the earliest. | 估计要到明天了吧 |
[05:54] | Bet the airport hotels are swamped. | 机场旅馆肯定都满了 |
[05:56] | Take this hotel voucher. Room’s guaranteed. | 这旅馆住宿券给你 房间已经订好了 |
[06:00] | I’ll stick around and see if something opens up. | 我在这里等 看看有什么情况出现 |
[06:02] | You took a bump? | 你自愿延后? |
[06:03] | Hey,you know,2 coach tickets anywhere in the U.S. or Mexico | 可以多两张美国或者墨西哥的长途车票 |
[06:06] | plus 200 bucks. | 外加两百块 |
[06:08] | I did this show down in Mexico, | 我在墨西哥有表演 |
[06:10] | and I promised my kids I’d take them. | 我答应孩子们带他们一起去 |
[06:11] | 200 and coach? | 两百块和车票 |
[06:13] | I should have haggled? | 应该要更多吗? |
[06:15] | He’s pulling your leg. You did great. | 他跟你开玩笑的 你做的很好 |
[06:17] | Tell my wife that. Abby. | 刚刚给我老婆艾比打了电话 |
[06:19] | Just gave her the good news. | 告诉她这个好消息 |
[06:21] | Turns out I was supposed to work the Christmas tree lot | 结果忘了明天要陪儿子 |
[06:23] | with Scott tomorrow. I forgot. | 一起卖圣诞树 |
[06:24] | Father-son Cub Scout thing. | 亲子活动 |
[06:25] | You have any pictures? | 有照片吗 |
[06:27] | Yeah, sure. | 有 |
[06:31] | Oh, she’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[06:33] | Isn’t she? | 是啊 |
[06:34] | Our neighbor Donna and Abby. | 艾比和我们邻居唐娜 |
[06:36] | They went to the mall and did these glamor photo things. | 在商场拍的 |
[06:38] | How old are your boys? | 你孩子几岁了? |
[06:40] | Scott’s 7 and Joey’s 4. | 斯考特七岁 乔伊四岁 |
[06:42] | Oh, he’s so cute. | 很可爱 |
[06:44] | Say hello! | 打个招呼 |
[06:45] | Jesus, you’re not taping over the Crosby speech? | 天啊 你把克罗斯比的演讲洗掉了? |
[06:48] | Relax. I fast-forwarded. Crosby’s fine. He’s there. | 放心! 我快进到后面 演讲还在 |
[06:51] | Here you go. Say something for the transplant kids. | 到你了 跟搞器官移植的孩子说点话 |
[06:54] | Well, save a life and become a donor. | 拯救生命 长大后请捐献器官 |
[06:58] | Do what David Crosby said. What did David say? | 像大卫·克罗斯比说的… 他说什么? |
[07:00] | “Sorry I drank. Thanks for the liver.” | “抱歉我喝酒 谢谢你的肝” |
[07:04] | We… We are here, for one thing, | 来… 我们一起 |
[07:06] | to celebrate the opening and the closing… | 庆祝这出戏的开演和闭幕 |
[07:08] | Oh, no, please. | 拜托 |
[07:10] | of the new play, When Lilacs Something Dooryard. | 什么紫丁香… 在天井 |
[07:12] | And we’re here with the author… | 没错 编剧在我身边 |
[07:14] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[07:15] | – Greg – Janello. | – 格雷格 – 亚内洛 |
[07:16] | And I want to say | 我想说的是 |
[07:18] | that the critic for the Chicago Weekly Times | 芝加哥周报的评论 |
[07:20] | is an idiot and an asshole… | 简直就是放屁 |
[07:21] | You read the review? | 你看了评论? |
[07:22] | who wouldn’t know a good play if it punched him in the face. | 完全不懂戏剧 |
[07:25] | And, Abby, please, forgive him. | 艾比 请原谅他 好吗? |
[07:28] | Yeah, please. | 对 原谅我 |
[07:29] | He did it for you. | 他都是为了你 |
[07:30] | I did. I love you. | 对! 我爱你 |
[07:32] | Ah, that’s me. | 啊 那是我 |
[07:34] | Well… | 好吧… |
[07:36] | I’m gonna go to the men’s room. | 我要去洗手间了 |
[07:39] | So, it was great meeting you guys, | 很高兴认识你们 |
[07:42] | thanks for, you know, nuts. | 谢谢你们的核桃 |
[07:44] | You, too, man. | 谢谢 |
[07:46] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[07:48] | Good luck getting wherever you’re going. | 一路顺风 |
[07:51] | You, too. Good night. | 你也是 晚安 |
[07:53] | See you. | 再见 |
[07:56] | Well, if you ever get to Dallas. | 如果你改天到达拉斯来 |
[08:06] | Hey, Greg. Greg! | 嗨 格雷格 格雷格 |
[08:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:10] | Go sell a Christmas tree for me. | 卖棵圣诞树给我 |
[08:14] | What? | 什么 |
[08:15] | Go ahead, take it. | 拿着 |
[08:17] | I want the layover, if you know what I mean. | 我留下过夜 你懂得… |
[08:20] | You know, Mimi, organ development, | 你知道的 咪妮 器官开发… |
[08:22] | video camera, think about it. | 摄像机 想想… |
[08:25] | This is incredibly generous. | 你太慷慨了 |
[08:27] | It’s a comp. It’s free. Take it. It’s fine. | 票是免费的! 拿着 没关系! |
[08:31] | Oh. Oops. | 哦 |
[08:32] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:33] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[08:36] | I really appreciate it. | 真的很感谢你 |
[08:38] | Look, man, you’re doing me a favor. | 你帮了我一个大忙 |
[08:39] | You’re saving my marriage. You have no idea. | 你挽救了我的婚姻 |
[08:41] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[08:42] | Thanks a lot. See you. | 多谢! 再见 |
[08:43] | It was great meeting you. | 幸会 |
[08:45] | Your ticket? | 你的票呢? |
[08:48] | You know what? You just took it. | 你刚拿去了 |
[08:50] | What? | 什么 |
[09:08] | Still have that hotel voucher? | 那张旅馆住宿券还在吧? |
[09:13] | Don’t you just love air travel? | 旅行就是这么好玩! |
[09:26] | Can I get you something else, sir? | 先生 需要什么吗 |
[09:27] | Something to drink? | 喝点什么? |
[09:28] | What? Sorry. | 什么? 抱歉 |
[09:31] | Can I get you something to drink? | 你想喝点什么? |
[09:32] | Some coffee, soda, water? | 咖啡 汽水还是白开水? |
[09:34] | No, thanks. I’m fine. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:30] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[10:31] | Something happened. | 出事了 |
[10:33] | … of flight 82 have gathered | 82号航班的旅客亲友 |
[10:35] | to await bulletins from Infinity Airlines. | 正在等待无限航空的消息 |
[10:37] | Now, once again, if you are just tuning in, | 再为您插播一次 |
[10:39] | about an hour and 8 minutes after takeoff, | 在起飞大约一小时八分钟后 |
[10:40] | Infinity flight 82, | 无限航空82号航班 |
[10:42] | the last flight to take off from O’Hare before it closed, | 即欧海机场最后一架航班 |
[10:45] | disappeared from radar screens over Kansas. | 在飞过堪萨斯州的时候在雷达上消失 |
[10:47] | This has not been officially confirmed by Infinity, | 无限航空官方尚未正式确认 |
[10:51] | but we’re hearing reports from Marysville, Kansas, | 但堪萨斯州马里斯维尔市已经报道 |
[10:53] | that a crash site indeed has been found. | 已经找到坠机地点 |
[11:05] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:07] | Mom, what is it? Is something wrong? | 妈 怎么了? 发生什么事了? |
[11:10] | Chicago. No, he’s coming back tomorrow. What… | 芝加哥 不 他明天才回来 |
[11:16] | What? | 什么 |
[11:19] | Oh, Jesus. They said Infinity? | 上帝 是无限航空吗? |
[11:23] | No, no, no. He’s not taking that. | 不 不 不 他没坐那架航班 |
[11:26] | I spoke to him. | 我跟他通过电话 |
[11:27] | Mother, stop it. | 妈 拜托别说了 |
[11:30] | Will you put Les on the phone, please? | 叫莱丝听好吗? |
[11:33] | Just put… | 让她听电话… |
[11:35] | Ohh… | 哦… |
[11:38] | Les… | 莱丝 |
[11:41] | What’s the flight number? | 是几号航班? |
[11:46] | Oh, thank God. No, he’s not on that flight. | 谢天谢地! 他不是那班 |
[11:48] | He’s coming back tomorrow. He hasn’t even left yet. | 他明天回来 还没上飞机 |
[11:53] | Tell her… | 跟她说… |
[11:54] | What is she saying? | 她说什么? |
[11:57] | Because he probably doesn’t know. | 他可能不知道啊 |
[11:59] | He’s in an airport hotel or something. | 可能在机场旅馆吧 |
[12:01] | Listen, I’ll call you as soon as I know anything. | 有消息我立刻打给你 |
[12:05] | I just don’t want to tie up the phone right now. | 现在不要占着电话线 |
[12:08] | OK. | 好的 |
[12:23] | Aviation sources tell us | 航空专家指出 |
[12:25] | that in an air disaster of this magnitude, | 这种大型空难 |
[12:27] | those aboard the plane… 208 passengers and 8 crew members… | 飞机上的208名乘客和8位机组人员 |
[12:30] | would be unlikely to survive. | 存活机会渺茫 |
[12:32] | Witnesses near the scene, some 75 miles northwest of Topeka, | 接近托皮卡西北75里处 |
[12:36] | report seeing a huge fireball seconds after impact. | 失事现场的目击者说撞击后看见了巨大的火球 |
[12:40] | We are looking now at pictures of the field… | 这是现场画面 |
[12:58] | Hey, Janice. | 嗨 珍尼丝 |
[12:59] | Oh, God, Buddy! | 天哪 巴迪! |
[13:01] | I knew 3 girls on the crew, and the co-pilot was my friend. | 那架航班的三位空姐和副驾驶都是我的朋友 |
[13:04] | Yeah, listen. We got a problem, OK? The roster’s not right. | 你听好 有点问题 名单不对 |
[13:07] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[13:09] | You got to get into the system. | 你帮我查查 |
[13:11] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗? |
[13:12] | Who was he? | 他叫什么? |
[13:13] | J-A-N-E-L-L-O. Greg Janello. | 亚内洛 格雷格·亚内洛 |
[13:21] | Was he on that flight? | 他在那架飞机上吗? |
[13:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:29] | OK. So, flight 31, that’s leaving when? | 好! 31号航班 几点起飞? |
[13:38] | OK. Thank you. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 谢谢 |
[13:41] | OK. See? Now you can relax. | 好了 现在放心了 |
[13:46] | I just wish he would call me. | 他应该打个电话给我! |
[13:48] | Well, he’s asleep. | 他在睡觉 |
[13:50] | You don’t get news reports when you’re sleeping. | 怎么可能看到新闻 |
[13:52] | Come on, drink this. | 把这喝了 |
[13:54] | Then I’m gonna go home, | 那我回家 |
[13:56] | and if you need me, I’m just across the street. | 有需要我再过来 |
[13:59] | Don’t you have anything better than this to eat? | 没别的吃的了? |
[14:01] | I’m so hungry. I want something bad. | 太饿了 真想吃垃圾食物 |
[14:03] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[14:04] | Hey, what are you doing up? | 你怎么起来了? |
[14:07] | Can I watch TV? | 可以看电视吗? |
[14:08] | No, silly-billy. You can’t watch TV. | 不 小傻瓜 不可以看电视 |
[14:12] | Now, come on. Let Aunt Donna tuck you right back in. | 过来 让唐娜阿姨带你去睡 |
[14:14] | I’ll take care of him. | 我会照顾好他的 |
[14:16] | Ohh, my big boy. | 哦 小宝贝! |
[15:03] | What time is it in Chicago? | 芝加哥现在几点了? |
[15:06] | It’s 9:00. | 九点 |
[15:11] | Jesus Christ, Donna, where the hell is he? | 天啦 唐娜 他到底在哪 |
[15:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:16] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:18] | There’s someone at the door. | 有人在门口 |
[15:25] | Mrs. Janello? | 亚内洛太太吗 |
[15:28] | Are you from the airline? | 你们是航空公司的人? |
[15:29] | Yes. I’m Kevin Walters, | 对 我是凯文·沃尔特斯 |
[15:31] | and this is Ellen Seitz. | 这是艾伦·赛茨 |
[15:33] | Ma’am, the reason that we’re… | 我们来是因为… |
[15:35] | No. He’s taking a later flight. | 不 他搭下一班飞机 |
[15:38] | When’s the last time you spoke to him? | 你最后一次和他通话是什么时候 |
[15:41] | Um, well, last night at about 8:00. | 大概昨晚八点 |
[15:46] | 8:00. That’s 10 p.m., Chicago. | 就是芝加哥十点 |
[15:48] | We have conflicting manifests. | 我们的名单有点问题 |
[15:50] | One of them, we can’t tell yet if it’s accurate or not, | 有一份不知是否正确 |
[15:54] | one of them lists your husband on flight 82. | 登记你先生乘坐的是82号航班 |
[15:56] | No. I know he got… he got bumped. | 不是 我知道… 他自愿延后了 |
[15:59] | He’s on a later flight. | 他搭下一班 |
[16:01] | We have a crisis center at LAX. | 我们在洛杉矶机场有个紧急处理中心 |
[16:03] | That’s where the first news will be. | 那里会有最新消息 |
[16:07] | OK. Just a minute. | 好 请稍等 |
[16:16] | OK, OK. We’re gonna go together, | 我们一起去 |
[16:19] | and Jack is gonna watch the children. | 让杰克看着孩子 |
[16:21] | Donna… | 唐娜… |
[16:22] | do not cry. | 别哭 |
[16:25] | Please do not cry. | 拜托别哭了 |
[16:27] | I’m not crying. | 我没哭 |
[16:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位旅客 |
[16:45] | we are making our final approach into Los Angeles. | 我们正降落在洛杉矶机场 |
[16:56] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:59] | So this flight was OK? | 这班飞机还好? |
[17:01] | Ha. Well, it landed. | 反正平安降落 |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:05] | Yeah. How you been? | 还好! 你呢? |
[17:07] | Those poor people. It’s terrible. | 那些人好可怜! 太惨了! |
[17:55] | Mrs. Janello… This was found at the site | 亚内洛太太… 这是在失事地点找到的 |
[18:04] | Ohh! Oh, no! Don’t touch me! | 哦 不 别碰我! |
[18:06] | Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! | 别碰我! 别碰我! |
[18:34] | Want a drink? | 喝一杯? |
[18:35] | Uh, no, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[18:39] | Infinity’s already called. | 无限航空打电话过来 |
[18:41] | They want us to help out with damage control, | 想让我们帮忙做危机处理 |
[18:43] | TV spots, print, you know. | 做电视广告 上报纸… 你知道 |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:49] | Weather conditions there improved, | 天候状况稳定 |
[18:51] | somewhat this afternoon allowing for the removal | 今天下午可以清理 |
[18:53] | of several sections of the downed plane’s fuselage… | 几处飞机残骸 |
[18:56] | So you might want to go easy on the drinking. | 喝酒放松点也好 |
[19:00] | I don’t want you hungover. | 但别喝醉 |
[19:03] | So, first thing tomorrow, OK? | 明天一早就去办 知道吗? |
[19:19] | Got it, thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[19:20] | Yeah, take down the blue ones. | 对 记下那个蓝的 |
[19:23] | Hey, Dionne, where’s Jim? | 嗨 迪翁 吉姆呢 |
[19:27] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[19:29] | Conference room. | 会议室 |
[19:31] | Hey, what is this? | 这是什么? |
[19:32] | What happened to 6 months trying to create a consistent, | 我们六个月以来一贯的 |
[19:34] | you know, brand image in the public eye? | 你知道的 品牌形象呢? |
[19:36] | Who OK’d… What is this? This is dog shit. | 这谁登的? 简直就是狗屎! |
[19:38] | Buddy, come on, it’s just giving families numbers to call, OK? | 只是让家属知道电话号码 |
[19:41] | It’s not like tomorrow’s ad. | 跟明天的广告不同 |
[19:43] | Hey, weren’t you supposed to be on that flight? | 你不是搭那班吗? |
[19:45] | No, I, uh, stayed over another night. | 没有 我多留了一晚 |
[19:47] | What do you mean, tomorrow’s ad? | 什么是明天的广告? |
[19:49] | That’s Todd Exner. Damage control. Infinity. | 那是托德·埃克斯纳 无限航空危机小组的人 |
[19:52] | Please, people, um… We don’t have a lot of time today. | 各位 我们没什么时间了 |
[19:56] | I’ll be brief. I want to thank you all for your ideas, | 我简短的说下 谢谢大家的创意 |
[19:59] | but, uh, I’m gonna recommend to the board | 但是我会建议公司 |
[20:01] | that we go with the concept that Josh and Sharon have been working on. | 采用乔什和雪伦的企划案 |
[20:04] | That’s Karen, actually. | 是凯伦! |
[20:06] | It’s based on a wire photo out of Chicago. | 用这张芝加哥来的照片 |
[20:09] | I’m gonna need someone to lockdown the rights on this, pronto. | 请尽快搞定它的版权 |
[20:12] | Is that a joke? | 开什么玩笑? |
[20:14] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑 |
[20:15] | You’re not gonna run this sentimental, self-serving crap. | 刊登这种滥情的自我宣传狗屎? |
[20:18] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:19] | Who cares how Infinity Airlines feel? | 谁会关心无限航空怎么想 |
[20:21] | Who gives a shit? They crashed the plane. | 他们造成了灾难 |
[20:22] | So what? Right? Happens all the time. | 那又怎样 对吧 不都这样吗 |
[20:25] | They’ll do an investigation. The FAA in 10 months will say | 航管局会去调查 然后会在十个月内说 |
[20:28] | it was a hydraulic line or a fuel line | 是液压管或者油管 |
[20:29] | or a rudder or something, right? | 或者方向盘甚至其他问题 |
[20:31] | I mean, shit happens. | 就是倒霉嘛! |
[20:32] | Happens to TWA, happens to Delta, happens to United. | 环球航空 达美航空 联合航空都摔过飞机 |
[20:35] | Why are we gonna take responsibility for bad luck? | 为什么是我们承担霉运的后果 |
[20:37] | I don’t think we want to hide our heads in the sand. | 我们并不是缩头乌龟 |
[20:39] | Plus, you don’t originate campaigns, | 另外 这不是你的原创 |
[20:41] | OK, Karen? Neither do you, Josh. | 对吗 凯伦 或者是你 乔什 |
[20:44] | We all do, together. | 我们一起搞的 |
[20:45] | Buddy, this is not about running the ball around you. | 巴迪 现在不是谈创意的时候 |
[20:48] | OK, let’s get on this, all right? | 那我们开始吧! |
[20:50] | I want to fax a copy to the board by noon. | 中午前传真到公司 |
[20:52] | USA Today, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, L.A. Times. | 今日美国报 纽约时报 芝加哥论坛报 洛杉矶时报 |
[20:55] | OK, come on. Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[21:00] | She was the little girl who won prizes for her art in grade school. | 她是个得过小学美术奖的小姑娘 |
[21:06] | Swam on her high school team. | 高中的时候参加校游泳队 |
[21:10] | Married her college sweetheart and started a family. | 大学时候嫁给了心上人 组建了美满的家庭 |
[21:16] | While the people of Infinity mourn, | 无限航空失去了一位优秀的 |
[21:19] | the loss of Carol Wilson, flight attendant, | 空乘人员卡罗尔·威尔逊 |
[21:22] | the people of Clayton, Missouri, | 密苏里州克莱顿市的人们 |
[21:23] | mourn the girl they grew up with. | 悼念这位和他们一起成长的女孩 |
[21:25] | Hey, Buddy, | 嗨 巴迪 |
[21:27] | I can cover you for, like, 5 months of staff meetings, | 我帮你挡了五个月 |
[21:29] | but not 6, OK? Will you… call me, please? | 但是不能六个月不来开会 打给我! |
[21:33] | Carol, who told friends, | 卡罗尔曾说过 |
[21:36] | “When you fall down, get up and try again. “ | “跌倒了 爬起来再试一次” |
[21:41] | Who said, “when it’s dark outside, it’s up to us to look for the light” | “路太黑 你要自己找光” |
[21:46] | Boy, kind of makes you wish you crashed more often, doesn’t it? | 看了真让人想多摔几次飞机! |
[21:51] | There are 216 stories of our friends and family on flight 82. | 在82号航班上有216位朋友的故事 |
[21:58] | This one is Carol’s. | 这是卡罗尔的故事 |
[22:05] | And this year’s winner for the best national campaign is… | 今年广告大奖得主是… |
[22:10] | Tang-Weller… client Infinity Air, | 唐威乐公司 是无限航空的 |
[22:15] | the “We Remember”series. | “我们记得”系列 |
[22:19] | Hey, Buddy. Why don’t you sit down? | 巴迪 你坐下 |
[22:20] | Jim, what are you doing? | 你干什么 吉姆 |
[22:21] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[22:22] | No, Jim, it’s my account. It’s my account. | 不 吉姆 这是我的客户 |
[22:25] | Please, come on. | 拜托 |
[22:26] | Can’t you control this idiot? | 管管这疯子! |
[22:32] | Next year. Ha. Next year. | 你们等明年! |
[22:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[22:46] | This is, uh, this is terrific, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[22:49] | Thank you for this award. It’s great. | 谢谢给我这奖 |
[22:51] | Um, boy, it’s so heavy. | 哇哦 真的好重! |
[22:55] | That’s what you’re supposed to say, right? | 这正是你们正想让我说的吧? |
[22:57] | That and, uh, “Oh, this is what it looks like up close.” | 还有”近看这奖真大” |
[23:01] | It’s, uh… But thank you. This is great. | 谢谢 太棒了 |
[23:04] | It’s good to see all of you. It really is. | 很高兴见到大家 真的 |
[23:08] | ‘Cause I’ve been, uh… I haven’t been around much this year, and, uh… | 因为今年我并不常出现 |
[23:13] | you know… | 你们知道… |
[23:15] | You see, I was supposed to be on that flight. | 本来我该搭那班飞机 |
[23:22] | It’s ironic, ’cause I could have been one of those people | 很讽刺吧!我应该像他们一样 |
[23:25] | who believed so much in Infinity Airlines | 像那些信任无限航空的人 |
[23:27] | that they were glad to die | 乐于送死 |
[23:29] | just so it could show how well it handled it, really. | 这样才显示出他们处理的多好 |
[23:33] | Isn’t that what we’re saying? | 这就像我们所说的 |
[23:35] | Hey, we crashed, but we’re hurting, and we’re humble, | 飞机失事了 我们很难过 很抱歉 |
[23:39] | and, uh, we’re ready to sell some tickets. | 请再来买我们的机票 |
[23:43] | All right. Thank you! Thank you very much. | 好了 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[23:45] | Um, thank you, ladies and gentlemen. | 谢谢在座各位! |
[23:48] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[23:49] | Shame about the dead people. | 可怜的死者 |
[23:50] | It’s an ill wind, but it blew us right onto the map! | 倒霉嘛 但是我们发了 |
[23:53] | Please, come on. | 拜托 走吧 |
[23:55] | It’s fine, Jim. I’m fine. | 没事 吉姆 |
[23:56] | All right, get off of me. | 我很好 放开我 |
[23:58] | No more, no more. | 别拍了 |
[24:05] | So, is there a party after? | 待会有派对吗? |
[24:21] | Now that you’re done with rehab, | 你戒酒刚出来 |
[24:23] | what’s next, uh, meetings, counseling? | 需要团体治疗吗 |
[24:25] | No, I’m good, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[24:26] | I just want to get back to work. | 我只是想去工作 |
[24:27] | You know what? You should take your time. | 你可以慢慢疗养 |
[24:29] | I mean, we’re in good shape. | 公司情况很好 |
[24:31] | How could you be in good shape? I’ve been gone for 90 days. | 我已经离开三个月了 怎么会好? |
[24:33] | Hey, hey, you’ve been gone for a year since the crash, | 空难后你一年没来 |
[24:35] | but who’s counting? | 谁在支撑着公司? |
[24:36] | You look good, though. A bit, um… | 你气色不错! |
[24:40] | Think it’ll take? | 可以吗? |
[24:41] | – Yeah. – Hmm? | 可以 |
[24:43] | Feelin’ good? | 感觉还好? |
[24:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:57] | Here, 2 floors. 24,000 square feet. | 有两层楼 24000平方英尺 |
[25:02] | Employee and client parking, | 员工和客户的停车场 |
[25:04] | and within one block we have 2 banks, | 附近有两家银行 |
[25:07] | a Kinko’s, and a couple dozen Starbucks. | 一家快递公司以及很多星巴克 |
[25:10] | What’s the rent? | 租金多少? |
[25:11] | No, no, no. We buy. | 不是租 我们买 |
[25:12] | Already got a deal with the owner. | 已经跟屋主谈过了 |
[25:14] | He wants to get out of the landlord business. | 他不想再出租了 |
[25:15] | Old guy, not very savvy. | 老家伙 没头脑 |
[25:17] | He’ll do it for 1.8 and without a broker. | 180万卖 而且省掉中介费 |
[25:23] | Wow. Sounds great. | 听起来不错啊 |
[25:24] | When do I, uh, when do I get to see it? | 我什么时候可以去看 |
[25:27] | That is assuming, you know, you want my input? | 如果你需要我意见的话 |
[25:29] | Look, it’s gonna be great, Buddy. | 真的很棒 巴迪 |
[25:31] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[25:33] | Don’t fight it because you were out of the loop. | 别跟我争 你刚出来 |
[25:36] | I… I know, man. Jim, come on. | 我知道 吉姆 |
[25:39] | It’s great. It’s fine. It’s gonna be great. | 没事 一切都会很好 |
[25:44] | Just… Just excuse me for a second. | 我先失陪一下 |
[26:15] | Sure you want to do that? | 你真的要喝那杯酒吗? |
[26:17] | Whoop. Ha. | 喔 |
[26:20] | Wrong drink. This is mine. It’s apple juice. | 拿错了 这才是我的 苹果汁 |
[26:22] | Hey. | 是哦 |
[26:32] | Uh, you don’t want to stare at me like that in the men’s room. | 别在在男厕所这样盯着我 |
[26:35] | It’s sexual harassment. | 这是性骚扰 |
[26:39] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑 |
[26:41] | I’m not gay. | 我又不是同性恋 |
[26:42] | No, but I am. And you are my boss. | 我是 而且你是我的老板 |
[26:46] | At least, officially, so… | 至少表面上还是 |
[26:48] | Since when? | 怎么说 |
[26:50] | Since about a week after they shipped you to Palm Springs. | 一周前你被调去棕榈泉了 |
[26:53] | You had some sort of a breakdown during an awards ceremony? | 你颁奖时崩溃了 |
[26:56] | Or that… that’s what I heard. | 听说是这样 |
[26:58] | It wasn’t a breakdown, OK? It was an episode. | 那不是崩溃 是突发性的 |
[27:01] | What do you do here exactly? | 你在公司是做什么的? |
[27:03] | Uh, P.A. Office floater. I work with the computers mostly. | 助理 打杂的 主要搞电脑 |
[27:07] | Would that have been your first drink since they released you? | 你出来后还没喝过酒? |
[27:12] | Boy, you got some nerve, kid. | 你胆子还真不小! |
[27:14] | Relax. I’m a drunk, too. 6 years sober. | 冷静 我也是个酒鬼 不过戒了六年了 |
[27:19] | A.A. and N.A. | 戒烟所 戒毒所 |
[27:22] | And we hired you? | 我们竟然雇用你? |
[27:24] | I had to sign a “no-episode” clause, but yeah. | 对! 但要签特殊条款 |
[27:27] | Look, if you want some help with your re-entry, | 如果适应上有困难 |
[27:29] | I’d be happy to oblige. Just don’t screw up. | 我乐意帮你 但别搞砸了 |
[27:33] | There’s a lot of really nice people working here, | 这里有很多好人在工作 |
[27:35] | and why should they pay for your shit? | 为什么让我们来替你收拾烂摊子 |
[27:37] | ‘Cause I own 20% of the company. | 因为我有20%的股份 |
[27:40] | And in case you were picking pimples | 在你戒酒的时候 |
[27:41] | when they covered this in your rehab, | 他们应该说过 |
[27:42] | alcoholism is a disease. | 酗酒是一种病 |
[27:43] | Yeah. Yeah. You can catch it from open bottles. | 对 早知如此何必当初 |
[27:47] | You’re not gonna make me feel guilty for | 这是无法控制的事 |
[27:51] | something I had no control of. | 不是我的错 |
[27:53] | Oh, you’re that type. Cool. | 原来你是那种人! |
[27:56] | When was the last time anything was your fault? | 上次你做错事是什么时候? |
[28:00] | I don’t believe this guy. | 你胆子真大 |
[28:02] | Did they do A.A. where they dried you out? | 在戒酒所他们教你了吗? |
[28:04] | You know, the whole 12 steps, all that jazz? | 你知道的 就是那12个步骤诸如此类 |
[28:07] | Yeah, yeah, they tried, but I don’t believe in God. | 对! 可惜我不信上帝 |
[28:10] | He’ll be crushed when he finds out. | 上帝知道了也会崩溃! |
[28:16] | You’re not gonna last a week sober. | 你撑不过一周 |
[28:21] | Fuck you. | 操你! |
[28:22] | Welcome back, boss. | 欢迎回来 老板! |
[28:25] | Hey, P.S., you’re fired. | 嘿 听着 你被解雇了! |
[30:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:45] | Ah, just a minute. | 等一下 |
[30:46] | OK, come on. Get in here. Come on… | 来了! 快进去 快点… |
[31:00] | – Hi. Hello. – Hi. | – 嗨 你好 – 嗨 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry, I just had to… uh, put the dog in the bathroom. | 不好意思 刚刚我把狗关进厕所去了 |
[31:05] | I’m… I’m Abby Janello, Vinegrove Realty. | 我是艾比·亚内洛 温格罗夫房地产中介 |
[31:08] | Buddy Amaral, just driving by, saw your sign. | 巴迪·艾马罗 正巧路过看到你的牌子 |
[31:11] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:12] | Actually, the dog’s not supposed to be here, | 事实上 平常不会带狗来的 |
[31:14] | but, um, my friend who was supposed to watch him… | 但我朋友让我看着它 |
[31:17] | he can’t be left alone… | 它不能没人带 |
[31:18] | she has a doctor’s appointment. | 她去看病了 |
[31:20] | Everything’s fine, and then involuntary urination. | 本来没事 但后来它尿失禁 |
[31:24] | Well, I hope the doctor doesn’t keep her waiting. | 我希望医生没一直在等她 |
[31:26] | No, the dog. | 我是说狗 |
[31:30] | Oh, right. You’re kidding. | 喔!你在开玩笑 |
[31:32] | That’s very funny. | 很有趣! |
[31:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[31:35] | This is a wonderful property. | 这房子很棒 |
[31:37] | It’s Buddy, right? Are you interested? | 巴迪是吗 对房子有兴趣吗 |
[31:40] | You want to check it out? | 要不要看看? |
[31:41] | It’ll just take a minute. | 只需要几分钟 |
[31:46] | Sure. Sure. | 好啊! |
[31:50] | Um… Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:51] | The last, uh, person I showed this to smoked. | 上一个客户抽烟 |
[31:55] | Um… | 呃 |
[31:58] | Oh, God, well… | 天 |
[32:00] | Okay,there’s been a lot of interest in this property. | 有很多人对这房子感兴趣 |
[32:05] | That’s better, right? | 这下好多了 |
[32:08] | Um, OK, well, here is the setup. | 这是结构图 |
[32:11] | And there’s my card. | 这是我名片 |
[32:13] | Um, that beeper number’s actually… | 那个传呼机号码… |
[32:16] | I’m… I’m actually between beeper numbers at the moment, | 实际上新的传呼机号码还没好 |
[32:18] | so, you know, just ignore that. Um… | 旧的就别管了… |
[32:21] | Maybe you should let him out. | 也许你应该放它出来 |
[32:22] | So, um, what line of business are you in? | 你是从事哪一行? |
[32:25] | What’s his name? | 它叫什么? |
[32:29] | The dog, what’s his name? | 那只狗 它叫什么名字? |
[32:31] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[32:35] | You know what? He doesn’t like people, | 它不喜欢人 |
[32:37] | and he’s not trained, | 没受过训练 |
[32:38] | ’cause I’ve only had him a year. | 这只狗才养一年 |
[32:41] | Hey, Fred, it’s OK. | 弗雷德 没事的 |
[32:43] | Hey, Fred, Fred, come here. | 嗨 弗雷德 过来 |
[32:44] | That’s it, Fred. See? I’m great with dogs. | 就这样 弗雷德 看见没 我对狗很有一套 |
[32:46] | Fred! Rottweilers are great. | 弗雷德! 罗特维尔狗很棒 |
[32:48] | I had one when I was a kid. | 我小时候曾经有一只 |
[32:49] | Fred, good boy. Here you go. See? | 弗雷德 乖! 看见没? |
[32:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:55] | You know what? Actually, do you mind coming back? | 事实上你介意下次再来吗 |
[32:58] | Oh, my God, my boss is coming right now, | 天啊 我老板就要来了 |
[33:01] | and, uh, I think it would be better if you came at, like, noon. | 下次最好在中午过来 |
[33:05] | I’m sorry. Is something wrong? | 抱歉 我说错话了? |
[33:07] | I didn’t say it was a rottweiler, OK? | 我没说过它是罗特维尔狗 |
[33:13] | I saw you… | 我看见… |
[33:14] | I saw you with the dog outside. | 我看见你和狗在外面 |
[33:17] | That was half an hour ago. | 那是半个小时前 |
[33:18] | You said you were just… you were just passing by. | 可你说你刚经过这里 |
[33:21] | I was. I was passing by half an hour ago, | 我半个小时前经过的这里 |
[33:24] | I went to a meeting, and I came here. | 之前去开会 现在回来了 |
[33:26] | I swear to God, if you say one more word, | 我发誓 你再说一句 |
[33:27] | I’m… I’m gonna open this door. | 我… 我就把狗放出来 |
[33:29] | All right. Whoa, all right. Hold on. | 好吧 别激动 |
[33:31] | All right. You don’t understand. | 听我说 |
[33:33] | Everything’s fine, OK? Easy, easy, Fred. Fred! | 你误会了 别激动 弗雷德! |
[33:34] | Get out! | 出去! |
[33:36] | Fred! No, Fred! | 弗雷德 别! |
[33:37] | Buddy! Stop it! | 巴迪 停下来 |
[33:40] | Buddy! Buddy, stop it! | 巴迪 停下来 |
[33:42] | I’m just lying here. I’m not doing anything! | 我只是躺在这 什么也没做啊 |
[33:44] | – Not you, the dog! Buddy! – Dog? | – 不是你 我是说狗 – 狗? |
[33:47] | Come on, Buddy! | 巴迪快点 |
[33:48] | Ow! My leg! | 喔 我的腿 |
[33:50] | Come on. | 过来 |
[33:51] | Come on. All right. | 过来 |
[33:54] | You told me the dog’s name was Fred? | 你告诉我这只狗叫弗雷德 |
[33:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:56] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[33:57] | My God! | 天 |
[33:58] | I probably pissed him off calling him Fred. | 我叫它弗雷德把它惹毛了 |
[34:00] | What was I supposed to do, you know? | 我能怎么办呢 |
[34:01] | You can’t go around telling a client that they’ve got a dog’s name. | 你怎么跟客人说他的名字跟狗一样? |
[34:04] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[34:06] | Tch. No, I’m not. Look at this. | 不好!你看我! |
[34:09] | The jacket, the pants. | 外套 裤子 |
[34:10] | I didn’t see a license on the dog. | 我没看到狗牌 |
[34:11] | Does the dog have a license? | 它有狗牌吗 |
[34:12] | Oh, my God, please. You don’t understand. | 拜托 你不知道 |
[34:13] | I cannot lose this job, OK? | 我不能失去这个工作 |
[34:15] | If you cause trouble, I… I… | 对你照成的任何麻烦 |
[34:17] | Please, you’ve got to let me take care of it. | 拜托 请一定让我处理 |
[34:21] | I got him about a year ago for my boys. | 这条狗是我一年前买给我孩子的 |
[34:25] | They like him. It’s just, ahh… | 他们很喜欢它 只是… |
[34:29] | It’s a lot of work, and… I don’t know. | 养它真的好麻烦 |
[34:31] | I think they think of him as a consolation prize for their father. | 他们把它当成失去父亲的慰藉吧 |
[34:36] | He, um… | 他… |
[34:39] | divorced me last year. | 去年和我离婚了 |
[34:41] | Well, we… we divorced each other. | 是我们离婚了 |
[34:44] | Oh. | 喔 |
[34:47] | I didn’t do it to bribe them, I swear. | 买狗决不是想贿赂他们 |
[34:49] | I just thought that, you know, it would be a good distraction. | 只想分散他们注意 |
[34:53] | It worked better on Joey, because he’s only 5. | 对乔伊有效 他才五岁 |
[34:57] | Yeah. I was almost married once myself. A couple of years ago. | 我几年前也差点结婚 |
[35:01] | Really? What happened? | 是吗?怎么了? |
[35:03] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:05] | Some couples are lucky, some aren’t. | 有人运气好 有人不好 |
[35:07] | Yeah. We weren’t so lucky. | 是啊 我们是运气不好! |
[35:14] | Greg used to, uh… write for this TV show call The Midnighter. | 格雷格曾经写过一部连续剧叫午夜人 |
[35:18] | Did… Do you ever watch that? It’s syndicated. | 看过吗? 有连播 |
[35:21] | He wrote some episodes. | 他写了几集 |
[35:23] | I mean… I mean, he still, you know, writes episodes | 后来也还是写 |
[35:25] | ’cause he’s on staff. | 因为是剧组成员 |
[35:29] | Only took 2 puffs of your last one. | 上一支你才抽两口 |
[35:33] | That’s ’cause I don’t really smoke. | 其实我不抽烟 |
[35:35] | Yeah. Well, last year, I started chewing the gum, you know? | 去年开始我嚼口香糖 |
[35:40] | Because my friend Donna, she was trying to quit smoking, | 因为我的朋友唐娜想戒烟 |
[35:42] | and she found that the gum was soothing to the nerves, | 她说口香糖能缓解紧张 |
[35:44] | so I started chewing it, then I got hooked on the gum, | 所以我就开始嚼口香糖 已经上瘾了 |
[35:47] | and then I got TMJ from the chewing, | 然后导致颞下颌关节有问题 |
[35:49] | so this I just do to get me off the gum. | 所以这才用抽烟来替代口香糖 |
[35:53] | I’m 10 days off the gum. | 才戒十天 |
[35:54] | Sounds like a good plan. | 听起来方法不错 |
[35:57] | Next week, you’ll be on heroin. | 下周估计就轮到海洛英了 |
[36:01] | WoHey, mister. Hey, mister, it’s ready. | 先生 先生 裤子好了 |
[36:04] | See? An hour or less. | 看! 不用一小时 |
[36:06] | Look at that. | 你看! |
[36:08] | Um, listen, when you… | 等你 |
[36:09] | when you get the bill, you know, for having the pants rewoven, | 拿到修补裤子的账单后 |
[36:12] | I want you to send it to me. | 请一定寄给我 |
[36:13] | There’s my number. I’m serious, please. | 这是我的电话 我是认真的 |
[36:15] | Please. Not a discussion. | 拜托 请别拒绝 |
[36:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:21] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[36:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:25] | Sure. | 没事 |
[36:26] | Come on, babe. | 宝贝来吧 |
[36:30] | Well, it was nice to meet you, Buddy. | 很高兴认识你巴迪 |
[36:36] | You, uh, you weren’t really interested in seeing any property, were you? | 你不是真来看房子的吧? |
[36:42] | Copies. The sign’s still up there. | 再来一次? 牌子还在 |
[36:45] | Then you launched into your whole spiel, and the dog, and I… | 你就开始说话 然后放狗 |
[36:48] | OK, OK. I know, I’m… I’m sorry. | 好吧! 是我不对 |
[36:54] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[36:56] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也是 |
[36:57] | – Take care. – Bye-bye. | – 保重 – 再见 |
[37:05] | Ohh, for God’s sake. | 喔 上帝 |
[37:08] | What the hell did you eat? | 你在吃什么鬼东西 |
[37:15] | Yeah, Judy. Tell Karen that | 朱迪 告诉凯伦 |
[37:17] | the color on the GMC animatic is way, way too hot. | 通用汽车的动画太艳了 |
[37:21] | And before we test, I want to go non-announced on the V.O. | 试播前我想去掉旁白 |
[37:25] | You know, get the guy who did Southwest for us last summer. | 再去找去年夏天配西南的那个家伙 |
[37:28] | You… Listen to this. | 你听这个 |
[37:30] | In the tradition of the great GMC truck… | 按照通用汽车公司的传统 卡车… |
[37:33] | OK? Not that. | 不是那个 |
[37:34] | Come on, guys. | 好了各位 |
[37:38] | Get it together. | 开始吧 |
[37:57] | Hey, Scott, I said lights out. | 嗨 斯考特 我说过关灯的 |
[38:00] | I mean it. | 听到没 |
[38:02] | Hello. | 喂 |
[38:03] | Uh, hello, uh, is this Abby Janello? | 你好 请问是艾比·亚内洛吗 |
[38:06] | Uh, yes. This is… This is her… she. | 对 我是 |
[38:09] | Uh, this is Buddy Amaral. | 我是巴迪·艾马罗 |
[38:12] | Oh. | 哦 |
[38:13] | You know, the guy from the strip mall. | 看房子的那个 |
[38:14] | Mm-hmm. Of course. | 当然 |
[38:16] | Um, did… did you get an estimate on the pants? | 你裤子的帐单来了吗 |
[38:18] | No. Don’t worry about the suit. | 别管那个 |
[38:20] | It’s business, right? Listen… | 生意要紧! |
[38:22] | my firm, Tang-Weller, we’re, uh, we’re relocating here. | 我们唐威乐公司打算搬迁 |
[38:25] | We’re trying to get out of this building, | 想搬出这栋大楼 |
[38:26] | and our current realtors aren’t quite cutting it, | 原来那人没办好 |
[38:28] | and I thought, you know, maybe you could help us out. | 我想也许你能帮我们 |
[38:31] | Me? | 我? |
[38:32] | Uh, you know what? I don’t, uh… | 我不… |
[38:35] | We got about 7,000 square feet here. | 我们这里大约是7000平方英尺 |
[38:36] | We need about 3 or 4 times as much. | 现在需要3到4倍甚至更大 |
[38:39] | To buy, not to lease. | 是买不是租 |
[38:41] | Somewhere under 2. | 两百以下 |
[38:43] | Can you do that? | 有问题吗 |
[38:44] | Million. 2 million. | 两百万…? |
[38:46] | Yeah. What do you think? | 对 怎么样? |
[38:49] | You know, why me? | 为什么找我 |
[38:49] | You know? I honestly don’t have the experience. | 你知道的我没什么经验 |
[38:52] | ‘Cause you’re hungry. You’ll try harder, you know? | 因为你很想工作 所以会很努力 |
[38:55] | I’m hungry because I suck. | 我想做事是因为我什么都不会 |
[38:57] | OK? You know what? | 这样吧 |
[38:59] | Let me put you in touch with Norma, | 我介绍诺玛给你 |
[39:00] | because she’s really the one that handles… | 她很有这方面经验 |
[39:01] | You know, I would rather that, uh, you did it. | 我希望你来做 |
[39:04] | And could you come by the office around 10:00 on Monday? | 星期一十点来办公室好吗 |
[39:07] | And it’d be great if you had 2 or 3 properties to show us right then, | 最好能多找两到三栋房子 |
[39:10] | you know, in the same area. Venice, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey. | 威尼斯 圣塔莫尼卡 玛瑞娜戴尔瑞附近 |
[39:13] | And there’s one property in particular | 其中一栋我们特别想去看 |
[39:16] | that I’d like you to show us on Abbott Kinney. 18385… | 在艾布特金尼路18385号 |
[39:20] | Uh, hold on one sec. | 等一下 |
[39:22] | 18385 Abbott Kinney. | 艾布特金尼路18385号 |
[39:24] | The seller is primed. | 屋主想卖 |
[39:25] | In fact, he doesn’t even have a broker, so… | 但是还没有经纪人 |
[39:28] | Who knows? Maybe you can book a double commission. | 也许你可赚两边佣金 |
[39:30] | I can give it a shot, you know, but, uh… | 我可以试试 但… |
[39:33] | Great. I’ll call you at your office tomorrow | 那好 明天我会发传真给你 |
[39:35] | and fax over the specifics… what we’re looking for, that kind of thing. | 相关的条件细节等等 |
[39:38] | You ok with this? | 有问题吗 |
[39:39] | Uh, yes. Yeah, sure. It’s fine. | 好 可以 |
[39:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:44] | Great. All right. Good night. | 那好 晚安 |
[39:49] | He wants to give me some business. | 他要帮我介绍生意 |
[39:52] | I’ll bet. | 来真的? |
[39:56] | Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[39:59] | Well, when do you need it by? | 那你什么时候需要 |
[40:03] | Hi. I’m Abby Janello. | 你好 我是艾比·亚内洛 |
[40:04] | I’m here to see Buddy Amaral. | 和巴迪·艾马罗约好的 |
[40:06] | I’m early. Should I just sit down? | 我来早了 能坐下等吗 |
[40:10] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:21] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[40:22] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[40:23] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:24] | Gee, I hope you’re not getting too optimistic. | 哇 别太乐观啊 |
[40:26] | You’re unpacking already? | 你们已经开始打包了? |
[40:28] | Oh, no. There… | 不 |
[40:29] | Uh, there… there was a problem with this, uh, the matte job. | 呃 垫子有点问题 |
[40:32] | I don’t think they were acid-free, which is key for matting. | 大概没做抗酸性 |
[40:35] | You should always make sure that your mattes are acid-free, | 垫子一定要能抗酸 |
[40:38] | otherwise, you’ll, uh… you’ll… | 否则 你知道的… |
[40:40] | Have acid. | 变酸? |
[40:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:45] | I read through the materials that you faxed over | 我已经看了传真过来的 |
[40:47] | about your setup and your business here, | 关于你们公司的资料 |
[40:48] | and, uh… oh, I… I don’t know much about advertising, | 所以… 如果你们指望有个女巫帮忙的话 |
[40:52] | if you don’t count Bewitched. | 肯定不是我 我对广告了解不多 |
[40:54] | Well, we got our share of twitching noses here, | 我们也有魔法 |
[40:56] | but with our drug-intervention program, | 但吸毒严重 |
[40:57] | that’s on the decline. | 魔力大减 |
[40:59] | Joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[41:00] | Oh, that’s very funny. | 喔!很好笑! |
[41:02] | Did you find any properties? | 帮我找到房子了吗 |
[41:04] | Yeah, I, uh… I have 3 besides the one that you mentioned. | 对 找到三个 其中就有你提到的那个 |
[41:08] | The owner gave you the listing? | 屋主让你卖吗? |
[41:10] | Yeah, but I had to promise him that I’d get a higher price | 是的 但是我得提高价格 |
[41:12] | to make up for the commission. | 这样才能有佣金 |
[41:14] | Um, there is an offer for 1.8, but it… it seems fishy. | 有人出180万 但还不确定 |
[41:19] | Yeah, look, you know what? | 知道嘛 |
[41:22] | When you bring it up to Jim, | 待会你拿给吉姆看 |
[41:23] | just say you found it. | 就说你自己找到的 |
[41:25] | Who’s Jim? | 谁是吉姆 |
[41:26] | Jim’s my partner. Partner and boss, sort of. | 我的合伙人兼老板 |
[41:29] | Remember Larry Tate? | 知道拉里·泰特吗? |
[41:31] | He doesn’t always like my ideas. | 他讨厌我的意见 |
[41:33] | Uh, I think if you said it was yours… | 你就说是你… |
[41:35] | Oh, I don’t know. | 喔 我不太会 |
[41:36] | I don’t know if I’m so comfortable with that. | 我不太会说这种话 |
[41:37] | Ah. You must be… | 你真是… |
[41:39] | Abby Janello, Vinegrove Realty. | 艾比·亚内洛 温格罗夫房地产中介 |
[41:40] | You must be Larry. | 你一定是拉里 |
[41:42] | Jim. | 我是吉姆 |
[41:43] | Jim. I’m pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 吉姆 |
[41:45] | Ah. Well, hey, any friend of Buddy’s. | 你是巴迪的朋友 |
[41:47] | Um, so, you two guys met at Palm Springs? | 你们两在棕榈泉碰到的? |
[41:50] | No. No, I… | 不… |
[41:51] | Well, should we get going? | 我们走吧 |
[41:52] | – Is your car outside? – Uh, yeah. | – 你的车在外面? – 对 |
[41:53] | Listen, I’ve got the meeting with the attorney at 1:00, | 我一点钟要跟律师会面 |
[41:55] | so we should probably take 2 cars. | 所以开两部车吧 |
[41:57] | OK. Um, I’ll drive us, if that’s ok with you. | 你跟我一部 可以吗? |
[41:59] | Uh, sure. Great. I just have papers in the car I should… | 好! 我去车上拿些资料 |
[42:03] | Or we can just meet you right out front? | 我们外面会合 |
[42:04] | OK. | 好的 |
[42:05] | Don’t mention Palm Springs. | 别提棕榈泉 |
[42:07] | It’s supposed to be anonymous. | 我没告诉她 |
[42:09] | Oh, right, oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[42:10] | And… And you made a Larry Tate crack before I came in. | 你在我背后说我像拉里·泰特 |
[42:13] | No. | 没有 |
[42:14] | Half an hour maybe. | 半小时吧 |
[42:16] | She’s got one more space to show me, | 她还有一处要我看 |
[42:17] | so I should be there before… | 要赶在… |
[42:19] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[42:21] | No. Not this building. | 怎么是这栋 |
[42:36] | Buddy. | 巴迪 |
[42:38] | Can I speak with you? | 借一步说话好吗? |
[42:42] | I do have other… | 我还有其他的… |
[42:45] | This is the building. | 这就是那栋 |
[42:46] | Oh, you think so? | 你要了? |
[42:47] | No, no, this is the building, | 不 我之前说的 |
[42:49] | the one I want. The photos? | 就是这栋 照片上的 |
[42:50] | Oh. I gave her the specs. | 我把条件告诉她了 |
[42:53] | I guess there’s only so much inventory on the market. | 我以为房子很多 |
[42:55] | I’m gonna kill him. I mean, we had a deal, | 我要宰了屋主! 说好不找中介的 |
[42:56] | and now he goes and gets himself a broker. | 结果现在找了个经纪人 |
[42:58] | Look, we can’t let her show us this. | 不能让她知道这些 |
[42:59] | We got to get out of here before the broker shows up. | 快走吧 免得经纪人来了 |
[43:02] | Abby, when’s the seller’s broker showing up? | 艾比 屋主的经纪人什么时候到 |
[43:04] | Um, I’m… I’m the seller’s broker. | 我就是他的经纪人 |
[43:08] | It’s my listing. | 我签下来了 |
[43:12] | Look, I understand your disappointment, | 我知道你们很失望 |
[43:13] | but the seller was bound to get some advice. | 但屋主也需要建议 |
[43:16] | No one would let him do a deal of that size | 这么大的房子 |
[43:17] | without a broker or a lawyer or someone. | 没经纪人或律师不行 |
[43:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:20] | And how did he happen to, uh, find you? | 是他找上你的? |
[43:23] | Um, I approached him. | 我找他的 |
[43:26] | Look, he’s gonna list it 2.1, and that’s still under market. | 他想卖210万 这已经很便宜了 |
[43:28] | He was gonna sell it to me for 1.8. | 他原本要卖我180万的 |
[43:30] | Well, say you go in at 1.9. What were you putting down? | 如果190万成交 首付多少 |
[43:35] | We were thinking of 30% of 1.8 at a fixed 8 1/2. | 本来想180万首付三成 贷款固定利息8.5 |
[43:39] | You’d be tying up a lot of cash for a commercial property. | 首付太多会照成资金紧张 |
[43:43] | I mean, I say you go in at 20, 25 at the most | 最多两成到两成五 |
[43:45] | and free up some of that cash. | 多留点现金 |
[43:46] | 30% of 1.8 is what? 540K. | 180万三成是多少? 54万 |
[43:52] | I say you go in at 20%, 1.9… | 如果190万 首付两成 |
[43:56] | That’s 380K. | 38万 |
[43:58] | Meaning we finance 152 at 7 3/4, | 152万贷款 利息7.75 |
[44:01] | and I can source that cheaper for you. | 我可以帮你找便宜贷款 |
[44:03] | That’s, um… | 这样… |
[44:05] | 10,880 a month. That’s a $ 1,200 difference. | 月付10880 相差1200 |
[44:07] | You can pass that on easy. | 对你来说很轻松 |
[44:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:10] | Are you, uh… waiting for me to offer to kick in some commission? | 你在等我砍掉一些佣金? |
[44:14] | Well, this is an easy deal for you. | 对你来说这交易很简单 |
[44:16] | It’s not like you had to knock around for 6 months to find it. | 不用你花六个月去找房子 |
[44:18] | OK. One point. | 好! 一句话! |
[44:24] | That’s a check for 20k at escrow. | 我只赚你两万块佣金 |
[44:28] | But that’s it, you know, because… | 就这样了! 因为… |
[44:31] | he can get 2.1 if he waits even 2 months, but… | 再过两个月也许他可以卖到210万 |
[44:35] | you know, whatever you want to do, so… | 不管你们怎么决定 |
[44:38] | Well, thank you for your time. | 谢谢抽空过来 |
[44:40] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[44:44] | Bring it by my office, and, uh… | 拿到我办公室 |
[44:45] | I’ll sign it. | 我签合约 |
[44:47] | Thank you. Yes, I will. | 谢谢 我会的 |
[44:54] | Wow. | 哇 |
[44:55] | How long you been doing this? | 你做这行多久了? |
[44:57] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[45:00] | I don’t even know where the words came from. | 我不知道那些话怎么冒出来的 |
[45:03] | I did feel terrible about lying, though. | 但说谎真的让我不舒服 |
[45:04] | Oh, you didn’t lie. | 你没说谎 |
[45:06] | You just didn’t tell the whole truth. | 只是没说全部 |
[45:07] | Yeah, well, like I tell my kids, that’s called lying. | 我跟孩子说 这就叫说谎 |
[45:11] | My God. | 天哪 |
[45:13] | Norma is gonna die. | 诺玛会疯掉的 |
[45:15] | This is so out of my league. | 太意外了 |
[45:17] | I always got the feeling that she gave me the job out of pity. | 我总觉得她同情我才给我事做的 |
[45:22] | You know, my divorce and… | 你知道的 我离婚了而且… |
[45:23] | Well, maybe this will get you off strip mall patrol. | 你以后也许不用再守着空屋子了 |
[45:26] | God, wouldn’t that be great? | 天哪 太棒了 |
[45:30] | Um, so, why did he think that we, uh, met in Palm Springs? | 他为何说我们在棕榈泉碰到的 |
[45:34] | Is he mixing me up with a girlfriend or something? | 把我认错成你女朋友还是别的 |
[45:38] | Mmm. I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[45:40] | I might have told him you were a friend of a friend. | 大概我说你是朋友的朋友吧 |
[45:42] | Jim doesn’t like realtors. | 吉姆不喜欢房地产经纪人 |
[45:43] | I’m the salesman, you know? He doesn’t like salesmen. | 我是搞业务的 可他确不喜欢业务员 |
[45:46] | I like salesmen. | 我喜欢搞业务 |
[45:48] | Greg had a thing against salesmen, too. | 格雷格也不喜欢业务员 |
[45:50] | He wouldn’t let Scott sell chocolate bars for the school, | 他不准斯考特替学校卖巧克力棒 |
[45:53] | ’cause he didn’t want his kids selling anything. | 因为他不想他的孩子卖东西 |
[45:55] | I mean, he still doesn’t. | 他很坚持 |
[45:58] | And now I am. It’s funny. | 现在我确是了 是不是很讽刺 |
[46:08] | OK, so, um, do you just want me to write this up here, or… | 要我在这边写好吗 |
[46:12] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 可以 |
[46:13] | OK. | 那好 |
[46:16] | Um, thank you. I owe you. | 谢谢 我欠你一次 |
[46:19] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[46:24] | Take care. | 保重 |
[46:25] | OK. | 好的 |
[46:48] | Yup, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:53] | Well, we’re gonna have trouble from legal on 8. | 第八张会有点问题 |
[46:56] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 |
[46:58] | Ship it. Let them tell us. | 送去 让他们自己提出来 |
[47:01] | There you go. | 就这样吧 |
[47:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:06] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[47:07] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[47:08] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来 |
[47:12] | Uh… | 呃 |
[47:13] | Well, I was just in the area, I guess. | 我正好在附近 |
[47:17] | Wow. It looks like the move’s on track. | 哇 你们在忙着打包了 |
[47:19] | Yeah. Yeah. It’s, uh… this weekend. | 对 这个周末搬 |
[47:22] | You need Jim? | 要找吉姆? |
[47:24] | Um, no, I just, uh… | 不 我只是 |
[47:28] | Um… I just wanted to… | 我只是想… |
[47:30] | What? | 什么? |
[47:32] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[47:36] | I, uh… | 我… |
[47:38] | Well, I got 2 tickets for the Dodgers. | 我有两张道奇队的票 |
[47:41] | I know you like them because I saw your coffee mug. | 看到你的道奇咖啡杯就知道你会喜欢他们 |
[47:44] | They’re for Friday. | 星期五的 |
[47:47] | I thought we could, you know, go, or… | 我们可以一起去… |
[47:49] | if you want, or… or you could just have them both, | 或者你两张都拿去 |
[47:52] | if you’re… if you’re… if you’re seeing… | 如果你… |
[47:55] | if you have a friend who likes them. | 有朋友也喜欢他们 |
[47:57] | Well, that’s really nice. I… I, um, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[48:01] | Oh, shit. Friday. | 糟糕 星期五 |
[48:03] | I have a… a… business dinner. | 我有个饭局 |
[48:07] | These clients are coming down from San Francisco. | 有客户从旧金山过来 |
[48:08] | No, that’s been moved to Monday, remember? | 没有 已经改到星期一了 |
[48:11] | – Is it? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[48:12] | And it’s a lunch. | 是个午餐 |
[48:16] | Well, great. The Dodgers. | 那太好了 看道奇队去 |
[48:24] | Excuse me, I think this is my seat. | 抱歉 这是我的位子 |
[48:26] | Oh, hi. | 喔 |
[48:27] | Um, somebody… I think that’s back there. | 你应该是那边 |
[48:30] | Someone’s sitting here. | 这有人坐 |
[48:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:05] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[49:07] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[49:09] | I’m good, but I feel bad. I think I told you to come way too early. | 很好!抱歉让你这么早来 |
[49:12] | No, this is great. | 不会 这很好 |
[49:23] | Oh, come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[49:25] | Beat it out, beat it out, beat it out. | 让他出局 让他出局 |
[49:27] | He’s out now. | 他出局了 |
[49:38] | Still here, huh? | 还在这等? |
[49:39] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[49:40] | That was rude of me, I think. | 我还真不够体恤美女 |
[49:42] | I should have taken longer. | 应该是我来排队 |
[50:18] | You know, I don’t think I’ve ever bought a woman | 我从没看过有女人 |
[50:20] | a grilled-cheese sandwich before. | 吃烤奶酪三明治 |
[50:24] | Well, that’s what my boys always order, | 我孩子每次都点 |
[50:26] | and after a while, you know, | 后来 你知道的 |
[50:27] | you kind of get hooked on them. | 我也喜欢吃了 |
[50:28] | There’s probably some kind of gum for that, too, right? | 就像某种口香糖 |
[50:35] | You want to sit for a while? | 你想坐一会吗 |
[50:38] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[50:48] | Is this your car? | 那是你的车? |
[50:49] | No. | 不是 |
[50:50] | This is Greg’s, my, ahem, my ex. | 是格雷格的 我的前夫 |
[50:58] | Mine’s in the shop, so… | 我的还在店里 |
[51:05] | Sittin’ in cars at the diner. | 在餐厅前 坐在车里 |
[51:10] | I never did that, did you? | 我从没这样过 你呢 |
[51:13] | No. No diners. | 没在餐厅 |
[51:16] | Bars. | 还有酒吧前 |
[51:23] | I had a baby in a car. Joey. | 我在车上生的孩子 乔伊 |
[51:28] | I mean, not actually in the car. | 不是真正在车上 |
[51:29] | We made it to the E.R., but… | 后来到了急症室 |
[51:32] | Not this car. | 不是这辆车 |
[51:33] | Ha ha ha. | 哈 哈 |
[51:36] | It was a Datsun, remember those? | 是日产车 见过吗 |
[51:38] | I had it in school. | 我念书的时候买的 |
[51:40] | I was… | 我… |
[51:42] | Well, Greg was driving, | 当时是格雷格开的车 |
[51:44] | and I just knew I was gonna have this baby, | 我觉得我要生了 |
[51:47] | and he would not pull over. | 他不肯停到路边 |
[51:50] | So I got it in my mind that, you know, | 所以我就想着 |
[51:52] | I didn’t want to have the baby in the front seat. | 不能在前座生孩子 |
[51:54] | You know, like it wasn’t safe. | 因为不安全 |
[51:56] | So I tried to climb in the back seat. | 我努力爬到后座 |
[52:00] | And I broke his nose with my foot. | 脚踢到了他的鼻子 |
[52:05] | I had this contraction and pow, | 因为一直收缩 |
[52:07] | I just got him right there. | 所以就踢到他了 |
[52:09] | And he could not drive, I mean, the blood was pouring. | 他一直流鼻血 不能开车 |
[52:13] | So I had to drive the rest of the way to the hospital, | 我只好自己开去医院 |
[52:16] | screaming and crying and driving. | 边叫 边哭 边开车 |
[52:21] | And he had a beautiful nose. | 他鼻子很美 |
[52:26] | I mean, you know, a good face, handsome, but… a beautiful nose. | 脸很好看 很帅 鼻子很美 |
[52:32] | That’s all I could think about the whole time I was delivering. | 生产时我一直在想 |
[52:36] | Oh, I ruined his nose. | 我毁了他鼻子 |
[52:43] | And later, you know… | 过后 |
[52:45] | He didn’t even know he did this, but… | 他甚至都不记得了 |
[52:47] | when we’d have a fight, | 每当我们吵架 |
[52:48] | you know, he’d kind of touch his nose like… | 他就摸他的鼻子 就像… |
[52:51] | You know, like Danny Kaye in White Christmas with the arm. | 白色圣诞节的丹尼·凯伊摸他的手臂 |
[52:54] | Like, “You owe me, pal.” | 一副”你欠我”的样子 |
[52:56] | Oh, God, it used to make me so mad. | 我气死了 |
[53:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[53:08] | I don’t know how women get so brave. | 我不知道女人怎么能这么勇敢 |
[53:10] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[53:12] | You think that’s brave? I was so scared. | 勇敢?我怕死了 |
[53:15] | God, I’m always so scared. | 我老是害怕 |
[53:18] | It’s not brave if you’re not scared. | 不怕就不叫勇敢 |
[53:28] | Well… | 好吧 |
[53:31] | You have a good face, too. | 你的脸也很好看 |
[54:12] | OK. | 好吧 |
[54:14] | Well… | 好吧 |
[54:16] | um, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:19] | Thanks for the tickets. | 谢谢你的票 |
[54:21] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[54:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[54:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[54:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[55:03] | What do you think? | 觉得如何? |
[55:05] | It’s fine. | 很好 |
[55:06] | You get a window, | 你有窗子 |
[55:07] | I get to work for a guy who gets a window. | 我帮有窗的人干活 |
[55:10] | What are you doing in here already? | 来这么早干嘛 |
[55:12] | It’s not even 8:00. | 还不到八点 |
[55:13] | I’m early. | 来早了 |
[55:16] | How’d the date go with the realtor? | 约会怎么样? |
[55:19] | It was fine, I guess. | 还好吧 |
[55:20] | Fine, huh? | 还好? |
[55:22] | I thought she was nice. What happened? | 我觉得她还不错啊 到底怎么样 |
[55:25] | What is this, Gay Confidant Day? | 干吗 同志告白日? |
[55:27] | Want me to hang on while you go get a blow-dryer? | 想我陪你出去透透气? |
[55:30] | Hey, I don’t give a shit. | 干我屁事 |
[55:31] | I’m just making conversation. | 只是闲聊而已 |
[55:33] | Well, it went fine, you know. | 还不错 |
[55:35] | I’m not interested, so, uh… | 但我没兴趣 所以 |
[55:37] | if she calls, just, uh, tell her I’m out, | 如果她打电话过来就说我不在 |
[55:39] | or tell her I’m busy and take a message | 或者告诉她我很忙 让她留言 |
[55:41] | and tell her I’ll get back to her, OK? | 我回给她回电话 |
[55:45] | And if she calls back? | 如果她又打电话过来呢 |
[55:47] | Just keep taking messages. She’ll get the point. | 继续让她留言 她会懂的 |
[55:51] | You know, that’s what I love about working for you. | 知道吗 这就是为什么我喜欢和你一起工作 |
[55:53] | It’s a total freedom from hero-worship. | 完全不会有英雄崇拜 |
[55:55] | It’s very refreshing. | 太爽了 |
[55:58] | Look, you’re the client. | 你是客户 |
[56:00] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我没那意思 |
[56:01] | I’m just saying it’s not in sync with your ram positioning. | 我只是想说这跟品牌的定位不协调 |
[56:04] | It’s Jim on 3. Urgent. | 吉姆在三线 急事 |
[56:06] | Right. | 好的 |
[56:07] | OK. Can I call you right back? | 我待会打给你好吗 |
[56:08] | All right, thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[56:10] | What’s up, Jim? | 什么事 吉姆 |
[56:11] | No, it’s Abby. | 不 是艾比 |
[56:12] | It’s… It’s Abby Janello. H-Hi. | 我是艾比·亚内洛 嗨 |
[56:15] | Hey. I just… I thought you were somebody else. | 嗨 我以为是别人 |
[56:18] | Um… | 嗯… |
[56:19] | How are you? I, uh… | 你好吗 我… |
[56:21] | I had a really good time the other night. | 我那天玩得很开心 |
[56:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[56:27] | Um, listen, I’m just across the street, | 我现在在马路对面 |
[56:29] | and I’ve got all these extra sets of keys for the doors and everything, | 有备用钥匙要给你们 |
[56:32] | and I thought maybe I could, um… | 我想… 是否可以… |
[56:33] | you know, buy you and Jim a drink to celebrate moving in. | 请你和吉姆喝一杯 庆祝你们搬进来 |
[56:38] | Jim’s in a meeting. | 吉姆在开会 |
[56:40] | Uh, and I… I don’t drink. | 我… 不喝酒 |
[56:44] | Uh… | 呃… |
[56:46] | Oh. | 喔 |
[56:48] | Um, uh, OK. I can just, uh, mail them. | 那好吧 我寄给你们 |
[56:51] | How about 10 minutes? | 等我十分钟好吗 |
[56:54] | OK. Great. | 好的 |
[56:56] | I’ll see you there. | 待会见 |
[57:02] | You know what, Seth? That’s not funny. | 赛斯 这不好玩 |
[57:05] | OK? You don’t know what you’re messing with. | 你根本不懂来龙去脉 |
[57:26] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[57:27] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[57:28] | I ordered you a club soda. | 我帮你点了苏打水 |
[57:31] | I hope that’s OK. | 可以吗? |
[57:32] | Yeah. That’s fine. | 好 可以 |
[57:38] | You know, my husband didn’t drink, either. | 我先生也不喝酒 |
[57:41] | Not even champagne at our wedding. | 甚至结婚时候的香槟也不喝 |
[57:48] | I used to drink. I just don’t anymore. | 我以前喝 现在不了 |
[57:51] | Oh. | 喔 |
[57:54] | A.A.? | 戒酒所? |
[57:55] | Yeah. 6 months. | 对 六个月 |
[57:57] | Oh. Well, that’s great. | 那很好 |
[58:00] | I had an uncle who was in A.A., | 我有个叔叔也待过戒酒所 |
[58:03] | and he was, like, a really bad drunk. | 他真的是个酒鬼 |
[58:06] | So was I. | 我以前也是 |
[58:12] | I’m sorry. I don’t know why I said that. | 抱歉 我不该提这个 |
[58:14] | The drinking wasn’t the worst part. | 喝酒还不算最糟的 |
[58:21] | It was the thinking I was such hot stuff. | 最糟的一想到过去我是个奇才 |
[58:25] | I’ve always been one of those people. | 是那种 |
[58:28] | Born salesman. A closer. People person. | 天生的营销高手 长袖善舞 八面玲珑 |
[58:33] | But I wasn’t, not by a long shot. | 但其实这是不可能的 |
[58:37] | It’s like how everybody thinks that they have a good sense of humor | 自以为很幽默 |
[58:41] | or good taste. | 很有品味 |
[58:43] | Or they’re a good driver. | 很会开车 |
[58:47] | I’d be driving along, | 但有天我独自开车 |
[58:48] | and I’d, uh, happen to look up in the rearview mirror. | 在后视镜里看到 |
[58:53] | And there’d be all these… | 看到那些 |
[58:56] | bloody people and crashed cars in the street, | 酒醉开车肇事的那些人 |
[59:00] | and I’d think, | 我就想 |
[59:01] | “Jesus, there’s a lot of bad drivers in this neighborhood.” | “上帝 这地方怎么这么多烂驾驶” |
[59:08] | That was me with people. | 我就是那样 |
[59:12] | I’d like to, uh… | 我希望… |
[59:16] | I’d like to tell you that I’ve wised up… | 能告诉你我已经变好了 |
[59:20] | but I don’t know. | 但我不确定 |
[59:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[59:32] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[59:34] | You’re bad with relationships. | 你不善处理人际关系 |
[59:37] | And as a person who’s standing in the road ahead of you, thanks. | 现在我挡着你路了 谢谢 |
[59:43] | I’ll be, uh… getting on the sidewalk now. | 我现在不会再挡你了 |
[59:49] | Abby… | 艾比… |
[59:50] | No. You know, it’s OK. I… | 不 没关系 |
[59:53] | I took a shot, you know? | 起码我尝试了 |
[59:55] | I think I misread stuff, and… | 但我想我搞错了 |
[59:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:00:01] | I’m just really grateful to you for throwing me the sale and everything. | 只是很感谢你给我生意做 |
[1:00:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:00:13] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[1:00:14] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[1:00:15] | Abby, wait a second, all right? | 艾比 等一下好吗 |
[1:00:18] | I am not divorced, Buddy. | 我没离婚 巴迪 |
[1:00:20] | My husband died a little over a year ago, | 我先生一年前死了 |
[1:00:23] | and I am sorry that I wasn’t honest with you about it, | 很抱歉我没说实话 |
[1:00:25] | but you know what? | 你知道吗… |
[1:00:26] | It’s too soon for me, and it is way too soon for my boys, | 因为那对我以及孩子来说 都太快了 |
[1:00:29] | so just leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[1:00:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:32] | Everybody’s sorry. | 每个人都说对不起 |
[1:00:34] | And nobody’s to blame, except, you know, | 没人有错 |
[1:00:36] | sometimes I think exactly the opposite is true. | 有时候甚至应该反过来才对 |
[1:00:39] | God. Do you have a cigarette? | 你有烟吗 |
[1:00:42] | No. Abby, I… | 没有 艾比 我… |
[1:00:44] | I’m sorry that I lied to you, | 抱歉我骗了你 |
[1:00:46] | but I liked thinking of me and Greg as divorced. | 但我喜欢说我和格雷格是离婚的 |
[1:00:48] | Everybody’s divorced. | 至少离婚 |
[1:00:50] | It feels like a decision we made | 是我们能决定的 |
[1:00:52] | instead of fate or bad luck or chance… | 而不是运气不好 |
[1:00:56] | Plane crash. | 飞机失事 |
[1:00:57] | Come on, please. Let’s just go back inside | 拜托 我们进去吧 |
[1:00:59] | and start over, OK? | 从头来过好吗 |
[1:01:00] | Don’t be nice to me. | 别对我好 |
[1:01:02] | Everybody is nice to widows. | 大家都对寡妇好 |
[1:01:04] | You were the first person in over a year | 你是第一个不知道那件事 |
[1:01:05] | who was nice to me who didn’t know. | 却对我好的人 |
[1:01:09] | Listen… | 听着… |
[1:01:10] | I was wrong in there. | 我刚说错话了 |
[1:01:13] | I just didn’t want you to think I was this great guy. | 我不愿你把我想得太好 |
[1:01:15] | I wanted to tell you before you found out for yourself. | 先告诉你 免得被你发现 |
[1:01:21] | I got scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:01:25] | What is it that you want, Buddy? | 你到底想要什么 巴迪 |
[1:01:32] | Your company. | 有你为伴 |
[1:01:34] | The pleasure of your company. | 有你在我身边 |
[1:01:38] | I want your input on video rentals. | 帮我挑录影带 |
[1:01:40] | I stand there for hours, and I can’t pick anything out. | 我每次都不知道要租什么 |
[1:01:46] | I want someone to say good night to, | 一个能道晚安的人 |
[1:01:49] | a last call of the day. | 通最后一通电话的人 |
[1:01:52] | I don’t have a last call of the day. | 我没有那个人 |
[1:01:54] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[1:01:56] | Don’t feel sorry for me. | 别替我难过 |
[1:01:59] | I’m happy. | 我很快乐 |
[1:02:02] | I’m widow happy. | 我是个快乐的寡妇 |
[1:02:03] | I’m widow-with-2-kids happy. | 有两个孩子的快乐的寡妇 |
[1:02:05] | If you grade on a curve, I’m happy. | 就算你打分的话 我也是快乐的 |
[1:02:10] | I don’t feel sorry for you. | 我并不替你难过 |
[1:02:14] | OK? | 好吗 |
[1:02:16] | Oh, OK. | 好的 |
[1:02:18] | Oh, well. | 那好 |
[1:02:26] | OK, then nothing with knives, snakes, | 不要有那种有刀有蛇 |
[1:02:28] | or women that have to go undercover as hookers. | 或是女人卧底当妓女的 |
[1:02:32] | The videos. | 录影带 |
[1:02:36] | OK. | 好 |
[1:02:45] | Don’t worry. I don’t think he’s bored, do you? | 放心 我看他不无聊 |
[1:02:47] | Honey, it’s a cookout. | 宝贝 是烤肉 |
[1:02:48] | Of course he’s bored. Aren’t you? | 他当然无聊 难道你不? |
[1:02:50] | So, how far’s he gone? | 进展如何 |
[1:02:53] | Nowhere. You know, he’s nice. | 没怎样 他人很好 |
[1:02:54] | It’s no big deal. | 就这样 |
[1:02:57] | It’s just that, um… | 就是那种 |
[1:03:00] | you know when you go to a table, and a guy does that, like, halfway thing, | 很懂餐桌礼仪的男人 |
[1:03:03] | like he’s going to stand up? | 你走过去 他站起来 |
[1:03:05] | He does that. I love when guys do that. | 我很喜欢男人那样 |
[1:03:17] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[1:03:19] | can I be excused? | 我可以走了吗 |
[1:03:20] | Yes, you may be excused. | 可以了 |
[1:03:21] | Wait, wait, wait. CD-Rom, not AOL, OK? | 等等 可以玩游戏但别上网知道吗 |
[1:03:23] | It costs money. | 上网很贵 |
[1:03:24] | Hey, do you have Where’s Waldo? | 你有”寻找沃尔多”这款游戏吗 |
[1:03:26] | I’m 8, OK? | 拜托 我已经八岁了 |
[1:03:29] | Come on, Joey. | 走吧 乔伊 |
[1:03:32] | Mama? | 妈妈? |
[1:03:33] | It’s OK. You can take that in. | 行 你可以拿进去 |
[1:03:34] | Just don’t put the drink on the desk. | 但别把饮料放桌子上 |
[1:03:36] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:03:37] | I knew I shouldn’t have brought up Waldo. | 就知道不应该提”沃尔多” |
[1:03:39] | Well, he is 8. | 他八岁了 |
[1:03:41] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[1:03:42] | WoHey, here, let me help you. | 我帮你洗碗 |
[1:03:44] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m going to do it later. | 哦 不 不 不 我待会洗 |
[1:04:11] | Hey, Scott. | 嗨 斯考特 |
[1:04:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:04:15] | Losing. | 在输 |
[1:04:19] | Yeah? Is it hard? | 很难吗? |
[1:04:21] | I’m done. You can play. | 我不玩了 你玩吧 |
[1:04:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:04:45] | He’s still very angry. | 他还在生气 |
[1:04:48] | Thanks. It’s OK. | 谢谢 没关系 |
[1:04:49] | He’s angry at me. | 他在生我的气 |
[1:04:50] | He’s angry at Greg. He’s angry at Joey. | 在生格雷格和乔伊的气 |
[1:04:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:04:58] | And he’s scared to fly. | 他害怕坐飞机 |
[1:05:01] | You know, I was thinking of maybe taking them | 我想带他们坐飞机 |
[1:05:03] | on a little flying trip somewhere close, | 去近一点的地方 |
[1:05:05] | so that if they can’t make it, | 如果他们不敢坐 |
[1:05:06] | I can rent a car and drive back. | 我也能租个车开回来 |
[1:05:07] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[1:05:09] | Could work. | 应该有效 |
[1:05:14] | That’s a nice computer. | 这电脑很不错 |
[1:05:20] | Yeah. Ahem. | 是啊 |
[1:05:23] | Greg got it to celebrate his play. | 格雷格为庆祝他的戏剧买的 |
[1:05:25] | He had this play on in Chicago. That’s why he was there. | 他的戏剧在芝加哥开演 所以他才会去那 |
[1:05:30] | “Lilacs in the Dooryard. “ | “天井的紫丁香” |
[1:05:32] | Not the title I voted for. | 我不赞成这剧名 |
[1:05:36] | I mean, who knows what a dooryard is anyway? | 谁知道什么叫”天井”? |
[1:05:39] | Weird. | 怪怪的 |
[1:05:49] | He wasn’t even supposed to be on that flight. | 他根本不该搭那班飞机 |
[1:05:51] | Even the paperwork was all wrong, you know? | 连名单都不对 |
[1:05:55] | Which really made me crazy, | 让我快抓狂了 |
[1:05:56] | because it got me thinking… | 我常会想… |
[1:05:59] | like, if I was, you know, getting the boys ready to put them on the bus, | 比如 我正准备把孩子送上公共汽车 |
[1:06:02] | and Donna would say, “Oh, I’m going down there. | 但唐娜说”我顺路 |
[1:06:04] | You know, I’ll just take them.” | 让他们跟我走吧” |
[1:06:06] | And I would think… | 我就会想.. |
[1:06:09] | “Well, which one’s supposed to crash?” | “哪辆车会翻车?” |
[1:06:12] | You know? I mean, do I send them with Donna, | 到底是让他们坐唐娜的车 |
[1:06:14] | or do I put them on the bus? | 还是送他们上公共汽车 |
[1:06:15] | Which one is doomed? | 哪辆会倒霉? |
[1:06:16] | Or is the whole thing going to happen tomorrow? | 明天会不会出事? |
[1:06:20] | It’s crazy. | 真快疯了 |
[1:06:29] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[1:06:33] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:06:38] | Do you have a good lawyer? | 你有好律师吗 |
[1:06:41] | For your case against the airline? | 跟航空公司打官司的? |
[1:06:44] | Uh, I don’t really know. I think so. | 我不太清楚 可能有吧 |
[1:06:46] | You know, I’m just sort of in with the group of other families. | 都是和亲戚在一起 |
[1:06:50] | I have his card right there, | 我有他的名片 |
[1:06:51] | if you want to see it. | 如果你想看的话 |
[1:06:53] | I’ve got a meeting with him on Thursday. | 我周四会和他见面 |
[1:06:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:06:57] | Ahem. Well… | 这样… |
[1:06:58] | What I can do, if you like, | 我是想… 如果你愿意 |
[1:07:00] | is have our lawyers call around and ask some questions about him. | 我叫我们的律师打电话问问他 |
[1:07:04] | For free. | 免费的 |
[1:07:06] | Oh, I see. You’re after my money now, is that it? | 原来你是看中我的钱 对吧 |
[1:07:10] | Yeah. Well, not just the money… | 对 不光是钱 |
[1:07:12] | what the money can buy. | 还有钱买不到的 |
[1:07:35] | Hey, Scott. | 嗨 斯考特 |
[1:07:39] | Uh, thank you very much. | 非常感谢你的招待 |
[1:07:40] | Yeah, thanks. Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[1:07:42] | It’s great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:07:43] | I’ll let myself out, OK? | 我回去了 |
[1:07:48] | See you, pal. | 再见了 哥们 |
[1:08:10] | OK, coming. | 来了 |
[1:08:18] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[1:08:19] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我… |
[1:08:21] | I didn’t know where to go, and Donna has the kids. | 我不知道该去哪 唐娜在看着孩子 |
[1:08:23] | That’s fine. I’m glad I was here when you called. | 没关系 幸亏你来的时候我在 |
[1:08:25] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:08:26] | Do you want some dinner or a drink or… | 吃点东西还是想喝点什么 |
[1:08:30] | Here. Sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[1:08:39] | I settled. | 解决了 |
[1:08:41] | I saw my lawyer today, and I settled. | 我今天见了律师 解决了 |
[1:08:47] | OK. | 那好 |
[1:08:50] | It’s not OK. | 不好 |
[1:08:57] | It’s like saying, you know, I’m fine. | 就像是说我已经没事了 |
[1:08:59] | I’m over it. | 已经从阴影里走出来了 |
[1:09:01] | That’s what everybody wants me to feel anyway… | 大家都希望我这样 |
[1:09:04] | even Donna, who’s been so good. | 甚至是对我最好的唐娜 |
[1:09:08] | Or my mother. | 以及我妈 |
[1:09:11] | “It’s only a plane crash, sweetie. You got to bounce.” | “亲爱的 这只是坠机 你要跳出来” |
[1:09:15] | That was her take on it. | 她一直这么说 |
[1:09:19] | So that’s what I’ve been doing… | 我也一直这么做 |
[1:09:21] | bouncing. It’s just like crashing, | 想跳出来 就像坠机 |
[1:09:23] | except you get to do it over and over again. | 一直在重复 |
[1:09:26] | Yeah. I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[1:09:28] | I mean, I can imagine how that might feel. | 我能体会那种感受 |
[1:09:35] | It’s the way they talk about him… | 他们谈起他的时候 |
[1:09:39] | like he’s this saint. | 就好像他是个圣人 |
[1:09:43] | And I don’t even recognize who they’re talking about anymore. | 我甚至都不知道他们在说谁 |
[1:09:58] | It’s not that he wasn’t a really good man, you know? | 不是说他不够好 |
[1:10:02] | He was. He was a really good man… | 他是很好的人 |
[1:10:07] | but he wasn’t perfect. | 但并不是完美无缺 |
[1:10:11] | He was a little tight with money, for one thing. | 比如他对钱很抠门 |
[1:10:18] | I want to blame him… | 我想责怪他 |
[1:10:23] | or to be angry at him or whatever, because… | 生他的气 或其它什么的 |
[1:10:30] | when I don’t… | 如果不这样… |
[1:10:34] | he gets really far away. | 我会觉得他离我越来越远 |
[1:10:39] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:10:42] | And I did love him, you know? | 我爱他 |
[1:10:43] | I really did love him. | 真的很爱他 |
[1:12:05] | You sure you don’t want me to drive you home? | 你确定不用我送你回家? |
[1:12:07] | At least follow you? | 至少让我开车跟着你 |
[1:12:09] | No. I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[1:12:13] | Listen, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:12:16] | I’m this widow, and I’ve got these 2 kids, | 我是个寡妇 带着两个孩子 |
[1:12:18] | and I’m probably not ready. | 也许还没准备好 |
[1:12:21] | At least, that’s what I think to myself half the time. | 至少我自己有一半时间这么想 |
[1:12:24] | So… | 所以 |
[1:12:27] | You’re off the hook, OK? | 我不会绑着你 |
[1:12:29] | You don’t have to say another word. | 你不用再说些什么 |
[1:12:36] | Can I see you this weekend? | 周末能见面吗 |
[1:12:40] | No. | 不行 |
[1:12:43] | No. This weekend is our little test trip down to Palm Springs. | 这个周末我要带他们坐飞机去榈泉 做个尝试 |
[1:12:46] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[1:12:48] | We had to drive to the funeral, | 就连葬礼都是开车去的 |
[1:12:50] | because Scott wouldn’t get on the plane. | 因为斯考特害怕坐飞机 |
[1:12:53] | And I really don’t want my kids | 我不想我的孩子 |
[1:12:54] | to spend the rest of their lives afraid to fly. | 一辈子都害怕坐飞机 |
[1:12:57] | But Monday, maybe. | 周一吧 |
[1:12:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:13:00] | Or I could come with you guys. | 或者我跟你们一起去 |
[1:13:03] | Uh… I wouldn’t mention Waldo. | 保证不提”沃尔多” |
[1:13:07] | I did promise them the water park. | 我答应带他们去水上乐园的 |
[1:13:09] | What, they’re afraid of water now, too? | 他们连水也怕? |
[1:13:12] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 让我去吧 会很好玩 |
[1:13:13] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:13:15] | It’s… It’s a big plane, right? | 是… 是大飞机吗 |
[1:13:18] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[1:13:21] | Because those would be better for the kids. | 这样对小孩比较好 |
[1:13:38] | The captain let you go up there and everything. | 机长让你到前面去 |
[1:13:40] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[1:13:42] | That was all right, huh, guys? | 伙计们 还好嘛! |
[1:13:44] | There was a few bumps, but I was, you know… | 有一些颠簸 但我觉得还好嘛 |
[1:13:46] | Sir, do we need to discuss a little attitude adjustment | 在我们去水上乐园前 |
[1:13:49] | before we get to the water park? | 我们得定几个原则 |
[1:13:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:13:52] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[1:14:00] | Here, let me test this out for you, | 我先帮你尝尝 |
[1:14:01] | because I’m worried that maybe it’s not… | 我怕万一有… |
[1:14:06] | Yeah. It’s good. | 能吃 没问题 |
[1:14:09] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 不知道 你怎么想 |
[1:14:11] | Can you handle it? | 能拿稳吗? |
[1:14:12] | – Hey! – Got it! | – 嘿! – 得分了 |
[1:14:13] | You got it. Very nice. | 你得分了 干的漂亮 |
[1:14:15] | Ohh… | 噢… |
[1:14:17] | Forget it. We don’t want to go on this dumb ride anyway. | 算了 别玩这烂东西了 |
[1:14:20] | We want snow cones down at the bottom. | 我们去下面吃点刨冰 |
[1:14:23] | Abby? Abby? Abby? | 艾比 艾比 |
[1:14:27] | Can you teach me how to dive, Mom? | 妈妈 能教我潜水吗 |
[1:14:33] | Aah! I’m scared! I’m scared! | 啊! 我好怕 我好怕 |
[1:14:42] | That was fun. That was a good one. | 真好玩 太夸张了 |
[1:14:44] | Ohh! | 喔! |
[1:14:50] | Hey, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:14:51] | Mom, Mom, Mom, look! | 妈妈 妈妈快看 |
[1:14:54] | All right, let me go now. | 好了 我们快走 |
[1:15:30] | Hey, boys. | 男生们 |
[1:15:31] | Yeah? | 在 |
[1:15:32] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[1:15:34] | Yep. Where is it, Scott? | 好了 斯考特 东西呢 |
[1:15:35] | Oh. Right down here. | 哦 在这 |
[1:15:36] | I want to do it. | 让我来 |
[1:15:37] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:15:38] | OK. Close your eyes and pick one. | 闭上眼 选一个 |
[1:15:40] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:15:42] | Oh, come on, just do it. We’ll tell you later. | 快点 先选一个 待会告诉你 |
[1:15:50] | You can open your eyes now. | 眼睛张开吧 |
[1:15:51] | OK, now read it. | 读一下 |
[1:15:53] | We couldn’t decide on a name, | 我们不知道选哪个名字 |
[1:15:54] | so it’s up to you. | 所以让你抽 |
[1:15:55] | Uh, Darth. | 达斯 |
[1:15:57] | Yes! That was mine. That was mine. | 是我取的 是我取的 |
[1:15:59] | It was my second choice, OK? | 是我的第二选择 |
[1:16:02] | The boys don’t think you should have the same name as the dog. | 孩子们说你不该跟狗同名 |
[1:16:13] | That’s good, because that’s a good name for him… | 这个名字不错 |
[1:16:15] | Darth… because the dog’s black, | 达斯… 它黑黑的 |
[1:16:17] | and he kind of looks like Vader. | 就像是黑武士维达 |
[1:16:19] | No. That’s your new name. | 不 这是你的新名字 |
[1:16:26] | Hey, seat belts, please. | 系上安全带 |
[1:16:31] | Hey, what are you doing tomorrow? | 你明天打算干什么 |
[1:16:35] | You tell me. | 看你咯 |
[1:16:39] | There’s just something that I wanted to tell you | 有件事 我想跟你说… |
[1:16:44] | which is sort of hard to say, | 很难开口 |
[1:16:47] | so I wanted to just tell you now | 我想让你知道 |
[1:16:49] | that I was going to tell you, so that… | 我想告诉你 所以… |
[1:16:52] | tomorrow you’d hold me to it. | 明天记得提醒我 |
[1:16:56] | You know, it’s probably nothing. | 其实也没什么 |
[1:16:57] | It’s not a… you know… | 不是… |
[1:16:59] | It’s just something I want to tell you. | 就是跟你说件事 |
[1:17:00] | Then tell me now. | 那你现在说啊 |
[1:17:02] | No, I’ll tell you tomorrow. It’s, you know… | 不 明天再说 |
[1:17:04] | I mean… You just got to make me tell you. | 你记得一定要提醒我说 |
[1:17:07] | Oh, great. Well, this’ll be a fun 24 hours. | 好了 这24小时有的熬了 |
[1:17:10] | It’s nothing. Relax. It’s fine. | 没什么 别紧张 |
[1:17:12] | You know. | 真的 |
[1:17:16] | All right. Well, whatever it is, | 好吧 不管什么事 |
[1:17:19] | thank you for today. | 谢谢你今天陪我 |
[1:17:22] | It’s the least I could do. | 我应该做的 |
[1:17:39] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:17:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:17:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:17:48] | Are you… Are you Mrs. Janello? | 你是亚内洛太太吗 |
[1:17:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:17:55] | Now that I’m here, I wish I’d just mailed this. | 真不该来这 应该寄给你的 |
[1:17:58] | Hi. I’m Mimi Prager. | 我是咪妮·普拉格 |
[1:18:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:18:04] | Here. | 这给你 |
[1:18:18] | Would you like to come in? | 进来坐坐吗 |
[1:18:20] | And I hadn’t looked at it since then, | 出事后我就没看过 |
[1:18:22] | but I… I was looking up this speech I’d given, | 后来查那天演讲内容的时候 |
[1:18:26] | and there it was. | 才发现的这个 |
[1:18:28] | I remembered the review for his play was in the Chicago papers, | 我记得芝加哥报上有登他的剧评 |
[1:18:30] | so I checked their archives, and… | 我就去查了地址 |
[1:18:37] | You probably don’t even want to see it. | 也许你不想看 |
[1:18:38] | You know, I just… I thought since I had this business trip… | 我正好过来出差 |
[1:18:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:18:49] | He seemed like a very nice man. | 他看来人很好 |
[1:19:02] | Hey, Joey, Scott. | 乔伊 斯考特 |
[1:19:03] | Hi, Mr. Amaral. | 嗨 艾马罗先生 |
[1:19:06] | What’s going on? Shh. | 怎么了 |
[1:19:08] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[1:19:09] | She’s in the bathroom. | 她在厕所 |
[1:19:11] | She’s been in since Rosie. | 看完罗西·欧唐纳的脱口秀后就一直在哪 |
[1:19:13] | Boy. Who was on Rosie? | 脱口秀的嘉宾是谁? |
[1:19:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:19:19] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[1:19:28] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[1:19:31] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:19:32] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我马上出来 |
[1:19:34] | OK. | 好 |
[1:19:42] | Give me that! | 把那给我 |
[1:19:43] | Guys. Hey, Scott. | 伙计们 嗨 斯考特 |
[1:19:45] | Hey. Hey, stop, Joey, Scott. | 别闹了 乔伊 斯考特 |
[1:19:47] | Joey, Scott, your mom’s trying to relax, OK? | 妈妈需要安静 知道吗 |
[1:19:49] | Relax. Watch TV. | 看电视 |
[1:19:50] | What do you want to watch? | 想看什么 |
[1:19:51] | I want to watch my video. | 我要看我的录影带 |
[1:19:52] | All right, great. | 好吧 |
[1:19:55] | Scott. Scott. | 斯考特… |
[1:19:57] | Scott, stop it. | 斯考特别闹了 |
[1:19:58] | Scott, don’t hit your brother, OK? | 别打弟弟 |
[1:20:00] | He bit me. | 他咬我 |
[1:20:01] | Well, he’s younger than you. | 他比你小 |
[1:20:02] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[1:20:03] | Joey, apologize, all right? Say you’re sorry. | 跟哥哥道歉 跟他说对不起 |
[1:20:06] | Can you do that? Can you do that for me? | 能做到吗 |
[1:20:07] | Say you’re sorry. | 说你对不起… |
[1:20:09] | That’s Dad. | 那是爸爸… |
[1:20:10] | … to celebrate the opening and the closing, sadly, | 庆祝这出戏的开演和闭幕 |
[1:20:14] | of the new play Lilacs Something on your Dooryard. | 什么紫丁香… 在天井 |
[1:20:18] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[1:20:19] | Greg… | 格雷格… |
[1:20:21] | – Greg. – Janello. | – 格雷格 – 亚内洛 |
[1:20:22] | And I would like to say, for one thing, | 我想说得是… |
[1:20:24] | the critic for the Chicago… | 芝加哥周报的评论… |
[1:20:25] | Hey, That’s my dad. | 那是爸爸 |
[1:20:27] | I want to see that. | 我要看爸爸 |
[1:20:29] | You knew him? | 你认识他? |
[1:20:30] | When was that taken? | 什么时候拍的? |
[1:20:33] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:20:35] | Boys… | 你们俩 |
[1:20:37] | go to your room until I call you. | 回房间去 叫你们才准出来 |
[1:20:39] | But that was dad. | 那是爸爸 |
[1:20:40] | Scott… | 斯考特… |
[1:20:41] | please. | 快点 |
[1:20:50] | Who gave this to you? | 谁给你的? |
[1:20:52] | Mimi. | 咪妮 |
[1:20:54] | Mimi Prager. | 咪妮·普拉格 |
[1:20:55] | Remember her? | 还记得她吗 |
[1:20:56] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[1:20:58] | Abby, I said I was going to tell you something. | 艾比 我说过有事要告诉你 |
[1:21:01] | Remember I said I had something to tell you? | 记得我说过我有事要告诉你吗? |
[1:21:02] | That’s what I was going to tell you. | 就是想说这件事 |
[1:21:04] | That’s a lie. | 你说谎 |
[1:21:05] | Another lie. | 又一个谎言 |
[1:21:08] | He took my place, | 他坐了我位子 |
[1:21:09] | and I felt responsible, | 所以我觉得很内疚 |
[1:21:12] | and I wanted to make sure you were OK… you and your kids. | 我想知道你和孩子好不好 |
[1:21:17] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[1:21:19] | God? | 上帝? |
[1:21:20] | Some goddamn angel come to | 派些该死的天使来 |
[1:21:22] | make sure the victims are alive and well? | 看看受害者活的怎么样? |
[1:21:24] | You lied to me. | 你欺骗我 |
[1:21:27] | I never expected to fall in love with you. | 我没想到我会爱上你 |
[1:21:29] | Oh, my God. You’re a liar. | 哦 天啊 你这个大骗子 |
[1:21:32] | No. You know that’s true. | 不 你知道我爱你 |
[1:21:34] | I want you | 请你 |
[1:21:36] | out of this house. | 离开这个屋子 |
[1:21:39] | I don’t want to see you again. | 我不想再见到你 |
[1:21:42] | I don’t want you to call. | 别再打电话给我 |
[1:21:44] | I don’t want to hear your voice on my machine. | 也不想听到你的留言 |
[1:21:47] | Look, you have to let me explain. | 你听我解释 |
[1:21:49] | You son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋 |
[1:21:51] | You lied to me. Get out. | 你欺骗我 出去! |
[1:21:55] | What’s wrong, Mom? | 妈妈 怎么了? |
[1:21:59] | Do you want me to say what you did in front of them? | 你想我在孩子面前说你都做了些什么? |
[1:22:03] | Because I will do almost anything to get you out of here. | 你再不走我什么事都干的出来 |
[1:22:07] | You better go, Mr. Amaral. | 艾马罗先生 你还是走吧 |
[1:22:13] | Yeah, I think so, too, Scott. | 我想也是 斯考特 |
[1:22:15] | I think you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:22:18] | I’m going to go. | 我这就走 |
[1:22:20] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你 |
[1:22:22] | Joey… | 乔伊… |
[1:22:23] | come out here. | 出来 |
[1:22:26] | I want you to say good-bye to them. | 我想你跟他们道别 |
[1:22:29] | I don’t want another guy just disappearing from their lives. | 我不想让他们觉得又一个人和他们不辞而别 |
[1:22:33] | Abby, please. | 艾比 求你 |
[1:22:39] | Mr. Amaral won’t be coming around anymore. | 艾马罗先生不会再来了 |
[1:22:41] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[1:22:44] | You can leave, | 你走吧 |
[1:22:46] | or you can say good-bye and leave. | 说完再见你就可以走了 |
[1:23:06] | I got to go away for a while. | 我要离开一阵子 |
[1:23:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:23:10] | Because I… | 因为… |
[1:23:12] | I kept a secret from your mom. | 因为我有个秘密瞒着你妈妈 |
[1:23:14] | You’re not supposed to tell a secret. | 秘密当然不能说 |
[1:23:19] | Well, then it wasn’t a secret. | 好吧 那不是秘密 |
[1:23:22] | It was just… | 只是… |
[1:23:24] | I just didn’t want to tell her. | 有件事我不想告诉她 |
[1:23:25] | Didn’t you say you’re sorry? | 你说对不起了吗? |
[1:23:29] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:23:33] | Don’t worry about it, Joey. | 乔伊 别担心 |
[1:23:35] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:23:37] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:23:46] | OK. You have to let me call you. | 求你让我打给你 |
[1:23:48] | Get out… | 出去 |
[1:23:51] | before I tell them who you are. | 不然我就跟他们说 |
[1:24:14] | Hi, you’ve called the Janello house. | 这里是亚内洛家 |
[1:24:17] | You can leave a… Please leave us a message. | 你可以… 请给我们留言 |
[1:24:19] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[1:24:33] | Hey, Scott. | 嗨 斯考特 |
[1:24:36] | Uh, she’s not home, | 妈妈不在家 |
[1:24:38] | and even if she was… | 就算她在… |
[1:24:41] | She doesn’t want to see me. | 也不愿见我 |
[1:24:44] | Nope. | 对 |
[1:24:47] | You know, Scott, I’d understand it | 斯考特 我知道 |
[1:24:49] | if you were pretty mad at me, too. | 你也在生我的气 |
[1:24:52] | It’s OK. | 还好 |
[1:25:00] | All right, pal. I’ll see you. | 好吧 哥们 我走了 |
[1:25:04] | Did he say anything about Christmas trees? | 他有提到圣诞树吗 |
[1:25:06] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:09] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[1:25:10] | He was supposed to sell Christmas trees with me the next day, | 他答应第二天要帮我卖圣诞树的 |
[1:25:13] | and maybe that was why he got back on the plane | 也许因为这样他才要赶回来 |
[1:25:16] | and he did and it crashed, so… | 才坠机… |
[1:25:20] | I was just wondering if he said anything about that. | 我想知道他有没有提到过圣诞树 |
[1:25:41] | Nah. He didn’t mention that to me. | 没 他没跟我提到那个 |
[1:25:44] | He just said, you know, he… | 他只是说… |
[1:25:47] | he said he just wanted to get home. | 只是说想回家 |
[1:25:48] | Everybody at the airport kind of wants to get home, | 机场里每个人都想回家 |
[1:25:50] | that’s all. | 只是这样 |
[1:25:53] | Yeah, because he didn’t need to sell those trees with me. | 他其实用不着帮我卖圣诞树 |
[1:25:57] | I didn’t even want to. | 我也不想去卖 |
[1:26:00] | Everyone has fake ones anyway. | 反正大家都用假树 |
[1:26:07] | Yeah, no, he just… he said he wanted to get home to work. | 没有 他只是说想赶回家工作 |
[1:26:10] | I remember him saying something about work, | 我记得他有提到工作 |
[1:26:12] | but nothing about trees. I’m sure of that. | 没有提到树 我确定 |
[1:26:18] | Do you think I should tell my mom? | 我该跟我妈说吗 |
[1:26:22] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:26:24] | maybe she thinks it’s because she yelled at him over the tree thing. | 她骂他不帮我卖树 所以她觉得害了他 |
[1:26:27] | You know, Scott, I don’t think your mom will believe me. | 斯考特 我想你妈妈是不会相信我的 |
[1:26:34] | But you believe me, right? | 但你相信 对吗 |
[1:26:37] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[1:26:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:26:39] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[1:26:51] | Could you help me with these? | 帮我摘下这个 |
[1:26:53] | Donna, he should’ve told me. | 唐娜 他应该告诉我的 |
[1:26:55] | Of course. Lying like that is terrible. | 当然 隐瞒这种事太过分了 |
[1:26:59] | It’s like telling people you’re divorced when you’re not | 就像你说你离婚 |
[1:27:02] | or that you found a property for your biggest client | 还有你说是你自己找到的那栋房子 |
[1:27:04] | on you’re own without help. | 没人帮忙 |
[1:27:08] | Look, he just wanted to see if you guys were OK. | 他只想看看你们过得好不好 |
[1:27:11] | Yes, but then he should’ve left us alone. | 那他之后就应该离开啊 |
[1:27:14] | Yeah. I keep forgetting. Who bought who the Dodger tickets? | 没错 不过是谁买的道奇队的票 |
[1:27:19] | Look, guys screw up.That’s what they do. | 男人们就是这样 |
[1:27:23] | It’s in their manual right after ” Love your grill,” | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[1:27:25] | ” Leave socks on floor.” | 丢三落四的 |
[1:27:32] | But if you can’t forgive him, | 如果你不能原谅他 |
[1:27:34] | you can’t. | 那也没办法 |
[1:27:35] | It’s not that I can’t forgive him. | 不是我不原谅他 |
[1:27:41] | Do you know how I spent the night after he left? | 你知道他离开那晚我都想了什么? |
[1:27:45] | Trying to figure out | 我想弄明白 |
[1:27:47] | if I was glad that he didn’t get on that plane. | 是否该高兴他没坐那架飞机 |
[1:27:53] | If I say I’m glad he’s alive, | 是否该庆幸他还活着 |
[1:27:54] | I’m glad he found me that day, | 然后找到我 |
[1:27:55] | or if I lie, and I say I’m not, | 还是我该骗自己说我根本不在乎 |
[1:27:57] | either way, it feels like | 不管怎么样 我都觉得 |
[1:27:58] | I’m doing something wrong to someone I… | 对不起他们其中一个 |
[1:28:02] | To both of them… to him and Greg. | 他或是格雷格 |
[1:28:04] | Being with him is like making a choice. | 和他在一起就像是在做选择 |
[1:28:07] | You don’t have that choice, Abby. | 天灾你没法选择 艾比 |
[1:28:11] | You have other choices. | 但你可以有其他选择 |
[1:28:16] | It just can’t be him, that’s all. | 总之不能是他 |
[1:28:20] | OK, then, fine, | 那好 |
[1:28:21] | but whether it’s Buddy | 但不管今后一年你选择巴迪 |
[1:28:23] | or someone else a year from now, | 还是其他人 |
[1:28:25] | whoever you choose will be there because Greg isn’t. | 格雷格已经不在了 |
[1:28:30] | That’s just how it is. | 事实就是这样 |
[1:28:40] | Hey, Jim. | 嗨 吉姆 |
[1:28:41] | Seth said you wanted to see me. | 赛斯说你找我 |
[1:28:44] | How’s it going, Frank? What’s up? | 弗兰克你还好吗 出什么事了? |
[1:28:46] | Are we being sued or something? | 我们被告了还是什么 |
[1:28:47] | Infinity Airlines, according to its marketing V.P., | 无限航空的营销副总裁 |
[1:28:50] | is deciding today whether our services | 今天将决定 |
[1:28:52] | will be required in the future. | 是否和我们续约 |
[1:28:54] | What? Why? | 为什么 |
[1:28:55] | Apparently, they’ve received some information | 表面上 他们收到消息 |
[1:28:58] | that you coerced an Infinity employee | 说你迫使一名无限员工 |
[1:29:00] | to illegally board a passenger under your name onto flight 82. | 非法让一名乘客用你的名字登上82号航班 |
[1:29:04] | Yeah. I mean, we dealt with this a year ago after the crash. | 对 这事去年出事后已经处理过了 |
[1:29:07] | It was a computer problem or something. | 是电脑或者其它什么问题 |
[1:29:09] | They have a correct version of the roster in their system. | 系统内有正确的名单 |
[1:29:11] | Yes, they do. | 对 |
[1:29:13] | Uh, you know a Janice Guerrero? | 你认识珍尼丝·格雷罗吗 |
[1:29:17] | She was fired 6 weeks after the accident for altering the roster… | 她六周前因为篡改名单被解雇了 |
[1:29:20] | removing your name, in fact, and adding the name of a Greg… | 把你的名字改成了格雷格 |
[1:29:24] | What does this have to do with our situation with Infinity? | 这跟我们的生意有什么关系 |
[1:29:26] | The suit is being brought against Infinity by the victims’ families. | 罹难家属正在控告无限航空 |
[1:29:29] | They want to prove | 他们想证明 |
[1:29:31] | that the airline didn’t follow procedures… | 航空公司没按照规定程序 |
[1:29:32] | even technicalities… | 甚至是技术性问题 |
[1:29:33] | So Infinity wants to make sure | 所以无限航空想确认 |
[1:29:35] | that if you get called to testify | 如果你被传召作证 |
[1:29:37] | that you’ll tell the court what you told us today… | 是否会告诉法官你今天对我们所说的… |
[1:29:39] | that you did not persuade this gate attendant to board someone else. | 你没有指使员工让别人登记 |
[1:29:43] | Is this woman going to testify? | 那个女人也要出庭作证吗 |
[1:29:45] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[1:29:46] | but she’s not the most credible witness. | 但她不是最可信的证人 |
[1:29:47] | She’s a bitter ex-employee, ax to grind. | 她是个想反咬公司的前雇员 |
[1:29:50] | Infinity’s position is that | 无限航空的立场是 |
[1:29:51] | the roster screwup is a harmless computer glitch. | 名单故障是电脑故障造成的 |
[1:29:54] | It’s no big deal. | 不算什么 |
[1:29:55] | They just want to know if you have a problem with that. | 他们想知道这么说你是否有问题 |
[1:30:10] | Mr. Amaral? | 艾马罗先生 |
[1:30:19] | Thank you for joining us. | 很高兴加入我们 |
[1:30:20] | It is day 7 of the civil trial against… | 官司进入第七天 |
[1:30:23] | Second And believe me, tensions which have been running high | 情势至今越来越高涨 |
[1:30:26] | since this trial began are likely to reach their peak today. | 今天将到达顶点 |
[1:30:30] | The plaintiffs in this case are the survivors of 3 passengers… | 本案原告是三位生还旅客 |
[1:30:34] | 2 of whom, ironically, were seated | 其中两位 |
[1:30:35] | just across the aisle from each other | 紧邻走道而坐 |
[1:30:38] | in seats 18… | 在18号座位 |
[1:30:39] | And here comes today’s principal witness. | 今天主要证人来了 |
[1:30:41] | Her testimony about the flagrant disregard | 她的证词说安全规程有严重漏洞 |
[1:30:43] | for safety procedures was extremely damaging. | 形同虚设 |
[1:30:46] | We’re going to move over | 我们现在过去 |
[1:30:47] | and just see if we can get a word with her. | 看看是否能采访到她 |
[1:30:49] | Uh, Miss Guerrero? | 格雷罗小姐 |
[1:30:51] | Miss Guerrero, we’re live here. | 格雷罗小姐 我们在直播 |
[1:30:53] | Do you feel that your testimony was… | 你觉得你的证词… |
[1:30:55] | Quick question. | 问你个简单的问题 |
[1:30:56] | Miss Guerrero. | 格雷罗小姐 |
[1:31:09] | Hey, I’m going to go get the kids. | 我去接孩子 |
[1:31:11] | You want to come along? We’ll grab some dinner. | 一起来吗 顺便吃饭 |
[1:31:12] | No, no. I’m OK. | 不了 我很好 |
[1:31:14] | I’m fine. Thanks. | 真的很好 谢谢 |
[1:31:15] | OK. I’ll be back. | 好 我就回来 |
[1:31:22] | Mr. Amaral. | 艾马罗先生 |
[1:31:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:31:24] | You were scheduled to be a passenger on flight 82, | 你原本是要乘坐82号航班的 |
[1:31:27] | were you not? | 对吗 |
[1:31:28] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 |
[1:31:30] | In fact, when the plane went down, | 事实上 失事后 |
[1:31:32] | your name was on the first list of passengers, was it not? | 你的名字还在乘客名单上 对吗 |
[1:31:35] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[1:31:37] | But, instead, a Mr. Greg Janello was in your seat, isn’t that correct? | 但是坐你位子的是格雷格·亚内洛 是吗 |
[1:31:42] | I believe so, yes. | 我想是的 |
[1:31:44] | You believe so? | 你想是的? |
[1:31:49] | Yes. He was in my seat. | 对 他坐了我位子 |
[1:31:52] | Do you know how Mr. Janello | 你知道亚内洛先生 |
[1:31:54] | happened to be on that plane occupying your seat? | 是怎么坐到你的位子上的吗 |
[1:31:58] | No. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:31:59] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[1:32:02] | I’m… I’m… I’m just very confused | 我… 我当时心里很乱 |
[1:32:03] | about a lot of things that happened that night. | 那天晚上发生了很多事情 |
[1:32:07] | Well, you’re not confused | 如果你说真话 |
[1:32:08] | about having just taken an oath to tell the truth, are you? | 心里就不乱了 对吗? |
[1:32:10] | Objection, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 我反对! |
[1:32:12] | I’ll rephrase, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 我换个说法 |
[1:32:14] | Mr. Amaral, | 艾马罗先生 |
[1:32:16] | did you have a conversation that night with Mr. Janello? | 你那天晚上和亚内洛先生说过话吗 |
[1:32:20] | Mr. Mandel, I had a lot of conversations with a lot of people. | 曼德尔先生 那晚我和很多人说过话 |
[1:32:25] | You know, everything was delayed, | 你知道的… 所有事都被延误了 |
[1:32:27] | and I… I… | 我… |
[1:32:29] | I don’t remember every… | 我不记得每一位… |
[1:32:34] | This is Mr. Janello. | 这是亚内洛 |
[1:32:37] | Did you have a conversation with this man? | 你跟他说过话吗 |
[1:32:44] | Yes, I did. | 说过 |
[1:32:50] | And did you offer to switch boarding passes with him? | 你跟他交换过登机证吗 |
[1:32:54] | No, I did not. | 没有 |
[1:32:55] | No? | 没有? |
[1:33:01] | I just gave him mine. | 我把我的给他了 |
[1:33:03] | I didn’t take his. | 没有拿他的 |
[1:33:04] | And when Miss Guerrero recognized you at the gate? | 格雷罗小姐在登机口认出你了? |
[1:33:09] | Yeah, I talked her into it. | 对 我跟她说了 |
[1:33:10] | By telling her if they didn’t board you | 说如果不让你 |
[1:33:11] | or someone claiming to be you, | 或者其他人登机的话 |
[1:33:13] | they’d have to wait while they took your luggage out of the hold. | 就得浪费时间等你拿出行李 |
[1:33:16] | Basically, yeah. | 基本上是的 |
[1:33:17] | Are you aware that airlines | 你知道 |
[1:33:19] | have to deplane the luggage | 依照反恐法 |
[1:33:20] | of passengers who don’t make the flight | 如果旅客不登机的话 |
[1:33:22] | as an antiterrorism measure? | 航空公司必须卸下他的行李 |
[1:33:23] | Yes. It’s so that somebody | 知道 防止有人 |
[1:33:25] | doesn’t check a bomb | 将炸弹放在行李中 |
[1:33:27] | and then not get on the plane. | 带上飞机 |
[1:33:30] | So this employee of Infinity | 这位无限航空的员工 |
[1:33:32] | disregarded a safety measure | 未遵守安全法案 |
[1:33:33] | due to her desire to make the schedule. | 只想飞机能按时起飞 |
[1:33:35] | Objection. Argumentative. | 反对 我反对 |
[1:33:36] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[1:33:37] | You know, she was just trying to do me a favor. | 她只是想帮我忙 |
[1:33:39] | It wasn’t… | 不是… |
[1:33:40] | No one’s blaming you, Mr. Amaral. | 没人怪你 艾马罗先生 |
[1:33:43] | It wasn’t your job to make sure | 确认飞机遵守安全规范 |
[1:33:44] | the airline followed their own safety procedures, | 不是你的职责 |
[1:33:46] | now, was it? | 对吗 |
[1:33:55] | He was scared. | 他当时很害怕 |
[1:33:58] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[1:34:03] | I didn’t remember that until now. | 我现在才想起来 |
[1:34:07] | Not scared, | 不是害怕 |
[1:34:09] | just nervous. | 是紧张 |
[1:34:10] | Not a good flier. | 害怕坐飞机 |
[1:34:13] | He told me he used to be braver | 他说以前单身 |
[1:34:15] | when he was like me… | 没结婚的时候 |
[1:34:18] | by himself, no family. No people in his wallet. | 和我一样什么都不怕 |
[1:34:26] | He had a wife now | 他现在有了老婆 |
[1:34:29] | and 2 kids. | 还有两个孩子 |
[1:34:34] | 2 boys. | 两个男孩 |
[1:34:37] | And he knew that… | 他知道 |
[1:34:41] | if something happened to him, | 万一他出事 |
[1:34:44] | if he didn’t come home, | 万一他回不了家 |
[1:34:47] | that wasn’t something that anybody could make up for. | 一切都将无法弥补 |
[1:34:52] | If… lf you tried, I mean. | 我是说… |
[1:34:57] | Only somebody who… | 只有那些… |
[1:35:01] | Only somebody who didn’t understand anything would try. | 只有那些没有负担的人才敢尝试 |
[1:35:09] | But I didn’t know that then. | 我当时还不懂 |
[1:35:14] | I just thought… | 我只是想… |
[1:35:17] | here. | 拿去吧 |
[1:35:18] | It’s a ticket. It’s free. | 票给你 免费的 |
[1:35:20] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[1:35:22] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[1:35:25] | And he did. | 他拿去了 |
[1:35:31] | And he died. | 然后死了 |
[1:35:34] | And that’s what I got to carry. | 我背负着内疚 |
[1:35:41] | I’d just like to say that I’m sorry. | 我只想说我很抱歉 |
[1:35:48] | You’re excused, Mr. Amaral. | 没你事了 艾马罗先生 |
[1:35:53] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[1:35:55] | Excused? | 没我的事了? |
[1:36:20] | Infinity Airlines today settled the last of the lawsuits | 1999年的堪萨斯州空难 |
[1:36:23] | that have gone to trial as a result of the 1999 crash in Kansas | 无限航空空难案终于结案 |
[1:36:27] | in which the 216 people aboard flight 82 lost their lives. | 该架82号航班共有216人遇难 |
[1:36:37] | Hey, Seth. | 嗨 赛斯 |
[1:36:39] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:36:40] | Word is you pretty much single-handedly sank Infinity. | 听说你的证词把无限航空搞死了 |
[1:36:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:36:45] | I noticed a chill on the way in. | 我进来的时候感到一股寒意 |
[1:36:47] | Yeah? Well, bundle up. | 多穿点吧 |
[1:36:49] | Uncle Jim wants to see you. | 吉姆想见你 |
[1:36:53] | Could you do me a favor and type this up for me, please? | 帮忙打印一下这些文件 |
[1:37:26] | I thought Jim’s speech was nice. | 吉姆说的很棒 |
[1:37:28] | Yeah, but everyone else. Whoo! | 但其他人… 哇塞 |
[1:37:30] | I know. I don’t think I’ve ever been | 我还没见过 |
[1:37:32] | to a farewell party where the theme was relief. | 这么欢乐的告别会 |
[1:37:34] | Well, I like to leave a place happier than when I found it. | 我只是希望大家开心点 |
[1:37:37] | They were happy, all right. | 大家很开心 |
[1:37:38] | I was dodging cartwheels all afternoon. | 一下午都在翻跟头 |
[1:37:41] | So, are you going to find a new job, | 想要找个工作 |
[1:37:43] | or are you going to go out on your own? | 还是想自己做 |
[1:37:45] | I stole you plenty of office supplies. | 我帮你偷了一堆办公用品 |
[1:37:46] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:37:49] | I’m kind of all sold out, you know what I mean? | 我想把它们都卖掉 |
[1:37:52] | I told Jim you can handle the transition. | 我告诉吉姆 你能接手 |
[1:37:53] | He said he was going to move you into account traffic. | 他说客户交给你负责 |
[1:37:57] | He came up with that all on his own? | 他自己提的 |
[1:37:59] | Roughly. | 对 |
[1:38:01] | Means you get your own assistant. | 你也可以找个助理了 |
[1:38:02] | Is this you asking me for the job? | 是你帮我争取的吗? |
[1:38:06] | You want to catch an A.A. meeting tonight? | 晚上有戒酒者聚会? |
[1:38:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:38:09] | Uh, there’s the one… | 聚会在… |
[1:38:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:38:21] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:38:26] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:38:27] | I… I need to get back to work | 我要回去忙了 |
[1:38:29] | and take down the “Good Riddance” banners. | 顺便把”告别讨厌鬼”的旗子拆了 |
[1:38:32] | We love the new building… | 新大楼很棒 |
[1:38:33] | lots of space. | 空间很大 |
[1:38:36] | Even more after today. | 尤其他走了后 |
[1:38:42] | I resigned… | 我辞职了 |
[1:38:44] | about 3 minutes before Jim was going to fire me. | 就在在吉姆要开除我的前一刻 |
[1:38:53] | You’re moving. | 你要搬家? |
[1:38:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:38:56] | I can’t afford this place anymore. | 养不起这房子了 |
[1:39:00] | How are the boys? | 孩子好吗 |
[1:39:04] | They’re good. | 他们很好 |
[1:39:06] | Scott told me that you came to see him, | 斯考特说你去看他了 |
[1:39:10] | and he told me what you said. | 他把你说的也告诉我了 |
[1:39:14] | Well… | 那… |
[1:39:16] | it wasn’t Scott’s fault. | 不是斯考特的错 |
[1:39:19] | Or yours. | 也不是你的 |
[1:39:23] | Or even mine, | 更不是我的 |
[1:39:24] | which is something that I thought for a really long time. | 我很久才想通 |
[1:39:29] | And you really helped me see that, | 是你让我看清了这点 |
[1:39:30] | and I wanted to tell you, so… | 我是来告诉你这个的 所以… |
[1:39:36] | Can you just stay for, like, a few more minutes? | 能不能多待几分钟 |
[1:39:39] | Please? | 拜托 |
[1:39:45] | You know what Greg said that last night he called? | 格雷格那天晚上在电话里说 |
[1:39:52] | That he had met some really nice people in the bar. | 他在酒吧遇到一些好人 |
[1:39:59] | And I think he was right. | 我想他说的没错 |
[1:40:04] | Abby, wait. | 艾比 等等 |
[1:40:07] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:40:19] | Should I sell this place right away or… | 我该立刻卖房子 |
[1:40:22] | lease it out until the market peaks? | 还是先出租 等房价回升? |
[1:40:27] | I’m hoping you could help me handle that. | 我想请你帮我处理 |
[1:40:38] | Why me? I mean… | 为什么请我? |
[1:40:40] | I really don’t have the experience. | 我根本没经验 |
[1:40:45] | Yes, you do. | 你当然有 |
[1:40:51] | Can we try? | 我们能试试吗 |
[1:40:55] | I know you’re scared, Abby. | 我知道你害怕 艾比 |
[1:40:57] | I am, too. | 我也怕 |
[1:41:04] | It’s not brave if you’re not scared. | 不怕就不叫勇敢 |
[1:41:15] | You’d better not be waiting for me to kick in any commission. | 你别指望我少收佣金 |
[1:41:20] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[1:41:24] | Come on. I’ll show you how it looks from the beach, OK? | 走 看看从海滩看这房子怎么样 |