Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Bottle Rocket(瓶装火箭)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Bottle Rocket(瓶装火箭)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:瓶装火箭
英文名称:Bottle Rocket
年代:1996

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:40] Hey, Dr. Nichols, I was just coming down to say good-bye. 嘿 尼克尔斯大夫 我来向你道别
[01:43] Anthony, I came to help you with your bags. 安东尼 我帮你整理行李吧
[01:45] That’s okay. I can take ’em down myself. I got ’em. 不用了 我自己能拿下去
[01:48] What’s… What’s this? 那是 什么
[01:50] What’s going on? 出什么事儿了
[01:56] Well, see, my friend Dignan 是这样 我朋友迪格南
[01:58] didn’t realize this was a voluntary hospital… 不知道这是个非强制性精神病院…
[02:00] and he got this whole escape thing worked out. 他想了一套逃跑计划
[02:03] He just got so excited about the thing… 他对此太兴奋了…
[02:06] I didn’t have the heart to tell him… 我没法儿告诉他真相…
[02:09] no, that… 没法儿说…
[02:16] Look how excited he is. 看着他那高兴劲儿…
[02:23] I gotta do it this way, Dr. Nichols. I gotta climb out. 我只能这么做了 尼克尔斯大夫 我得爬出去
[02:26] It’s only one floor down. 这是二楼 没关系的
[02:29] Okay. But can you do it fast? 好吧 你动作能利索些吗
[02:32] You know, this doesn’t look good. 你知道 这看上去不体面
[02:34] None of this looks good at all. 这种事没半点体面的地方
[02:37] Well, thanks very much, Dr. Nichols. 多谢你了 尼克尔斯大夫
[02:39] You’ve really been a great help. You’ve been a great doctor. 你真的帮了大忙了 你真是华佗再世
[02:43] Well, thank you. 哦 谢谢
[02:47] Can you hand me my bag, please? 能递一下我的包吗
[02:53] See ya. 回见
[02:55] Hey, Anthony, don’t try to save everybody, okay? 嘿 安东尼 别老逞英雄
[02:58] Okay, I won’t. 好吧 知道了
[03:03] Dennis! 丹尼斯
[03:08] See ya later, Felicia. 再见了 费利西亚
[03:09] Hey, Anthony. Thanks for everything. 嘿 安东尼 谢谢你为我做的一切
[03:11] -Good-bye. Take care. -Bye, Barbara. -再见了 保重 -再见 巴巴拉
[03:13] -See ya, Chris. -Thanks, Anthony. -回见 克里斯 -谢谢你了 安东尼
[03:16] Come on. Any problems? Yes! Wonderful. 快点儿 有问题吗 野 爽
[03:19] Wait, wait. Who’d you get to do that? 等等 等等 你把谁骗去帮你了
[03:22] Did you bribe the janitor? Smart. 你贿赂了看护 行啊你
[03:34] -Driver, what’s our E.T.A.? -7:30. -司机 我们几点能到 -7:30
[03:36] Good. We’re on schedule. Here’s our agenda for the next few months. 好 一切尽在掌控中 这是我们未来几个月的安排
[03:38] You’ll find everything is in order. 你会发现事情顺利进行
[03:40] Practice job. Looks good. 精确安排 看起来不错
[03:42] That’s our first move when we get back. Look it over. 那是我们回来的第一步计划 浏览一遍
[03:44] I’ll brief you on the way. 在路上我会把摘要说给你听的
[03:45] This is what I was trying to do. 这正是我要做的
[03:49] The practice job, a heist. 实际行动 劫上一票
[03:52] You and I both respond to goals. 咱俩有目标了
[03:54] -It all leads to Mr. Henry. -The guy from the letters. -那就是亨利先生 -信上的那个家伙
[03:56] Exactly. This is rough. 言之有理 事情很棘手
[03:58] You and I respond to structure… 我要做的是 让咱俩按部就班地行事…
[04:01] and that’s what’s important. 这很关键
[04:04] “The next 50.” “下一个五十”
[04:08] So, did you enjoy your first visit to the nuthouse? 这么说 你头回在精神病院 里过得很愉快喽
[04:12] Come on. Be sensitive to the fact that other people… 小声点儿 要知道 其他人不乐意听…
[04:15] are not comfortable talking about emotional disturbances. 什么精神错乱之类的玩意儿
[04:20] You know I am. I’m fine with that. But other people… 你了解我的 我是无所谓 但其他人就…
[04:23] Put it behind you. You’re out. You’re better. 别多想了 你回归社会了 你没问题了
[04:25] -You’re right. -And so it begins. -有道理 -这是新的开始
[04:28] Now, we should also get on a fitness regime… 现在 我们得塑形了…
[04:30] sit-ups, hitting the bags… 仰卧起坐 骑单车 打沙袋…
[04:32] I was running ten miles a day when I was in the desert. 我在沙漠那会儿 一天跑十公里
[04:35] Were you really? That’s good cardiovascular. 真的 对心脑血管有好处
[04:39] When did you get so avid about the fitness thing, Dignan? 从什么时候起 你对健身这么狂热啦 迪格南
[04:42] What? What do you mean by avid? 啥 我怎么狂热了
[04:45] I’ve never known you to be all that athletic. 我还真没发现你是运动型的
[04:48] You’ve never known me to be all that athletic? 你没注意到我是运动型男吗
[04:50] -Does it sound weird? -Not that you’re not a good athlete. -听起来奇怪吗 -我没说你不是型男
[04:53] -Does it sound weird to talk about it? -It doesn’t sound weird. -怎么 讨论这很奇怪吗 -不奇怪
[04:57] I’m not saying it’s the top priority, 我没说这是我们的首要任务
[04:58] but I think it’s a good goal. 我只是觉着这是个好的目标
[05:00] -I think it’s a really good goal. -Here, put these on. -我知道 确实是个好目标 -来 戴上手套
[05:50] -Obviously, good quickness. -Yeah, in and out pretty fast. -很明显 我们很速度 -没错 来去匆匆
[05:52] -Real fast, and good intensity. -High intensity. -快速 有效 -高效
[05:55] Great, ’cause I was like really fast. 神效 因为我 简直神速
[05:57] The preparation was good. I think that’s your specialty. 我们有备而来 我想那是你的风格
[06:00] If I said that, it would sound like bragging. 谢谢 如果这话由我来说的话
[06:02] Okay, criticisms. 就显得像吹牛 好吧 说些不足之处
[06:04] -Criticisms. -I’ve only one: not very thorough. -不足嘛 -我只想到一点 做得不够彻底
[06:07] -Left a lot of valuables. -I don’t think that was a mistake. -还留了些值钱的东西 -我不觉得那是个错误
[06:10] That was one of the limitations of this job. 那是这活儿的底线
[06:13] By the way, great job in there. 还是那句 干得不错
[06:16] -It was nice working with you, ’cause… -Thank you. -和你合作很愉快…-谢谢
[06:21] Next order of business: Mr. Henry. 下一步计划 亨利先生
[06:23] You’re probably wondering 我知道你可能在纳闷
[06:24] when I’m going to introduce you to Mr. Henry. 我什么时候把你介绍给亨利先生 我跟你说了
[06:26] In answer to that question, very soon. In fact, judging from how well that… 答案是 很快啦 实际上…
[06:30] Here you go. You gotta do that. 这么来 得这么来
[06:32] Judging from how well that job went today… 通过你今天的良好表现…
[06:34] including the coins and earrings… 收集硬币和耳环…
[06:36] was, to say the least… 这么说吧 呃…
[06:41] You took the earrings, Dignan? You took ’em? 你连耳环都拿了 迪格南 拿了吗
[06:47] Well, it’s my fault. 呃 是我的错 到今天了
[06:49] Ultimately, Anthony, when are you gonna learn? 安东尼 你什么时候能吸取教训
[06:51] Man, you got another ball! Should I play your game? 伙计 你更像个爷们儿了 我该学你吗
[06:55] I know you remember the list, ’cause you signed it. 我知道你还记着那份列表 因为你签过
[06:58] “The things Dignan’s not supposed to touch.” “迪格南不该碰的东西”列表
[07:00] I can’t be sorting through all that shit in the middle of a burglary. 我怎么可能边行窃边在脑子给那份鬼单子上的东西排序
[07:04] Hey, I don’t care, okay? 听着 我不在乎 知道吗
[07:06] I bought the earrings for my mother’s birthday. 那对耳环是我送我老妈的寿礼
[07:08] I went down, I picked ’em out myself. 我出门 亲自挑选的
[07:10] Hey, one thing is, every valuable item in the house was on that list. 不对啊 那房子里所有值钱的东西都在那份列表上
[07:13] Maybe we should’ve robbed your house. Did you ever think of that? 或许我们该抢你家 你有想过吗
[07:16] I bet that never crossed your mind. 我打赌你之前从没这么想过
[07:20] What? What? Come on, Dignan! 怎么了 怎么了 拜托 迪格南
[07:23] You know there’s nothing to steal from my mom and Craig. 你知道我妈和克雷格那儿没啥值钱东西
[07:40] Hey, Grace! 你好 格雷斯
[07:47] You’re supposed to be in Arizona. 你人现在应该在亚利桑那州
[07:49] What, you don’t say hi anymore? Come on. 你现在见了人不打招呼了么 来
[07:51] Is this the… Are you the pilot? 这是…你是飞行员吗
[07:53] No, I’m Anthony. I’m Grace’s brother. 不是 我是安东尼 我是格雷斯的哥哥
[07:56] Will you excuse us for a minute, Bernice? 能让我们单独呆会儿吗 伯尼斯
[07:59] -Are you sure? -Yeah. -你确定 -嗯
[08:05] You told her… 你跟她说…
[08:07] You told your friend Bernice I’m some kind of jet pilot? 你跟你的朋友伯尼斯说 我是飞行员
[08:10] What was I supposed to say, they stuck you in an insane asylum? 我该怎么说 人们把你关进精神病院了
[08:13] It wasn’t an insane asylum, Grace. 那不是精神病院 格雷斯
[08:15] I explained it was for exhaustion. 我说过了那是个让劳累过度的人休闲的地方
[08:18] Exhaustion? 劳累过度
[08:20] Yes, exhaustion. 嗯 劳累过度
[08:21] You haven’t worked a day in your life. How could you be exhausted? 你这辈子从没工作过哪怕一天 你怎么就劳累过度了
[08:26] Okay, sit down. Okay? 好吧 坐下 好吗
[08:28] I didn’t come up here today to argue with you, okay? 我今天上这儿来不是为了跟你吵架 知道吗
[08:34] -I got some friends waiting for me… -Who? -还有朋友等着我…-谁
[08:39] -Some associates. -Dignan? -一个伙伴 -迪格南
[08:42] Yeah, Dignan, but also… 是的 迪格南 但是…
[08:46] What’s wrong with Dignan, Grace? I thought you liked Dignan. 迪格南哪儿有问题 格雷斯 我以为你喜欢他的
[08:49] -I do like Dignan. -Then why did you sigh? -我确实挺喜欢他 -那你为什么叹气
[08:52] But he’s a liar. 他是个骗子
[08:54] Bob Mapplethorpe, potential getaway driver, go! 鲍勃·梅普尔索普 有潜力的逃亡司机 上
[08:57] -Go. -There’s an air of mystery about me. -上 -我疑惑了
[09:00] Don’t complicate it. Your strength is you have a car you can provide. 别把事情想复杂了 能用上你就是因为你有车
[09:03] Sell yourself. Start over. You ready? Go. 别荒废你的才华 再来一次 准备好了 上
[09:06] Okay. All right. I’m a risk taker. 好吧 好吧 我担着风险
[09:09] I’m growin’ an entire crop of marijuana plants in my parents’ back yard. 我在我爹妈的后院里种了一片大麻
[09:13] Wait a second. You’re growing an entire crop of marijuana in your back yard? 等等 你在你爹妈的后院里种了一片大麻
[09:17] Dignan, look. I’m just not that good at this selling yourself stuff, okay? 迪格南 听着 我真的不善于利用自己 知道吗
[09:20] So I’m just gonna tell you the truth. 所以我跟你直说好了
[09:22] I really want to be a part of this team… 我很想加入组织…
[09:25] and I’m the only one with a car. 并且我是唯一有车的
[09:29] That’s good. 说得真好
[09:32] ‘Cause that hits me right here. 我被撼动了
[09:34] Okay, can you do me a favor and take… 是这样 你能帮我…
[09:38] I want you to take these earrings and put them in Mom’s mahogany box. 把这对耳环拿去放进妈妈的首饰盒里
[09:43] -Put them in your backpack. -What are you doing with these? -先放进你的背包里 -你拿耳环干嘛了
[09:47] Could you just put them in the box, please, Grace? 你能把它放回去吗 求你了 格雷斯
[09:49] You’ve really gotten into the bad habit of asking a huge amount of questions. 你真是养成了问一大堆问题的坏习惯
[09:56] God. 老天
[09:59] I gotta go, okay, pal? 我得走了 好吗 伙计
[10:01] What’s gonna happen to you, Anthony? 谁知道你会搞出什么事儿来 安东尼
[10:03] Geez, Grace, what the hell kind of question is that to ask me? 老天 格雷斯 你在问我什么问题
[10:07] When are you coming home? 你什么时候回家
[10:13] Grace, I can’t come home. I’m an adult. 格雷斯 我不回家 我是大人了
[10:20] Why you looking at me like that? Huh? 为什么这样看着我 啊
[10:25] When I was little, I wanted to know what caused thunder… 我小时候 我想知道为什么会打雷…
[10:28] How’d it go with Grace? How’d it go? 跟格雷斯聊得怎么样 还好吧
[10:31] -Can we leave, please, Bob? -Sure. -我们能出发了吗 鲍勃 -当然
[10:35] Little kids are really cute. She is a cute little kid. 小孩子都很可爱 她真是可爱
[10:38] What happened? I just have no idea. 怎么了 我没头绪
[10:40] I mean, how did Grace get so cynical? 我在想 格雷斯怎么会变成愤青
[10:43] I can’t answer that now. My only concern is getting you back in the car. 我现在没法儿回答 我唯一想的就是把你弄回车里
[10:47] -She’s come to this conclusion… -Get back in the car where you can… -她的结论是…-回车里说…
[10:50] -She thinks I’m a failure. -What? She said you were a failure? -她觉得我是个失败者 -啥 她说你是失败者
[10:55] What has she ever accomplished with her life? 她从生活里学了些什么
[10:57] -What do I do? -You don’t have to do anything. -我该干嘛 -你什么都不必做
[11:00] I’m not saying that she has to look up to me at all. 我没说她必须崇拜我
[11:03] -Don’t worry about it. -Maybe she should. Why not? -别多想了 -或许她应该仰视我 为什么不呢
[11:06] -She told her friend I was a pilot. -Stop for a second and look at this. -她跟她朋友说我是个飞行员 -别说了 看这儿
[11:10] -Oh, no. -Fact: I learned more… -不 -事实
[11:13] in the two months I spent with Mr. Henry… 在跟亨利呆在一块儿的那两个月我学到的…
[11:15] than I learned in 15 years of academic study. 比十五年的学生生涯里学到的都多
[11:18] Fact I can guarantee you, 事实 我可以向你保证
[11:19] after Mr. Henry sees us pull this job… 等亨利先生看到我们干了这票…
[11:21] he’s gonna take a personal interest in our future. 他会对我们的前途感兴趣的
[11:24] Fact: Mr. Henry drives a Jaguar. 事实 亨利先生开的是美洲虎
[11:26] Fact: The picture’s not doing it for me right now. 事实 这份表单现在对我没什么作用
[11:29] Well, does the fact that I’m trying to do it do it for you? 我现在跟你解释的对你有用吗
[11:32] I hate to interrupt your conversation, guys… 我不想打断你们 伙计们…
[11:34] but I think I know what you’ve been going through… 但是我知道你经历了些什么…
[11:37] ’cause I’ve been through some pretty heavy shit myself. 因为我也经历过狗脸岁月
[11:40] If you’re feeling alone, like nobody in the world cares… 觉得孤独 仿佛这世上没人在乎你…
[11:42] and nobody in the fucking world gives a shit, then I’m here. 在这该死的世上没人关心你 现在我沦落到这里
[11:46] That was a stop sign. 那儿有个停车指示牌
[11:47] I’m ready to listen, man. 我准备好听你倾诉了 兄弟
[11:48] If you want, I’ll even open up first. 如果你愿意 我可以先说我的
[11:50] My brother… That’s a shit situation. He beats the crap out of me always. 我哥哥…那光景 他总是狠狠揍我
[12:01] I don’t suppose either of you know why Bob’s car is parked out front. 我想你们并不知道为什么鲍勃的车停在外面
[12:05] Yeah, he’s here. 是啊 他在这儿呢
[12:07] -He’s ins… -He’s here at the house. -他在…-他在屋里
[12:09] Let me see if Bob’s keeping the pool clean. 让我看看他是不是把泳池弄干净了
[12:11] -That’s Future Man. -Yeah, I know. -他不该在这儿 伙计 -我知道
[12:17] What the fuck is this? 这他妈是啥
[12:20] Vamanos, Clay. Bob, 不干不净的 鲍勃
[12:22] you were told to thoroughly clean the pool this morning. 告诉过你们了今天早上要彻底打扫泳池
[12:24] -It’s a leaf. -It was one leaf! -只是片叶子 -是一片叶子
[12:28] Your name’s Anthony, isn’t it? 你是安东尼 是吗
[12:30] Yeah, his name’s Anthony. My name’s Dignan. 是的 他是安东尼 我是 迪格南
[12:33] I’m Stacy Sinclair, Elizabeth’s sorority sister. 我叫辛克莱·斯泰西 伊丽莎白的联谊会姐妹
[12:36] I didn’t know she had a sister. 我不知道她有姐妹
[12:39] Oh, my God. You have the best sense of humor. 哦 老天 你真有幽默感
[12:42] She is going to be so jealous I saw you here. 她会嫉妒死的 我见到你了
[12:45] So, you go to school in Arizona, right? 就是说 你在亚利桑那州上学 是吗
[12:49] -No, I was in the hospital. -Oh, what for? -不 我在医院 -哦 为啥
[12:55] I went nuts. 我精神错乱了
[12:58] He’s kidding. He didn’t go nuts. 他说笑呢 他没疯
[12:59] You poor thing. How’d it happen? 你这可怜的小东西 怎么回事儿啊
[13:01] -Do you really wanna know? -Yes, I really do. -你真想知道 -我确实想
[13:08] One morning over at Elizabeth’s beach house… 一个早上 在伊丽莎白的海边小屋…
[13:11] she asked me if I’d rather go water skiing or lay out. 她问我想冲浪还是想晒太阳
[13:16] And I realized that not only did I not want to answer that question… 然后我意识到 我不但不想回答这问题…
[13:21] but I never wanted to answer another water-sports question… 我任何关于海上运动的问题都不想回答…
[13:25] or see any of these people again for the rest of my life. 也不想再见到这些家伙中的任何一个
[13:30] Three days later I was on my way out to the desert, and that was that. 三天后我动身去沙漠了 就是这样
[13:35] Bullying son of a bitch! 柿子捡软的捏的杂种
[13:37] You’re calling me a bully? Here’s a bully for ya! 我捡软柿子捏 我就是这么捡软柿子捏的
[13:43] Hold on, Bob! You’re only gonna make this take longer! 等等 鲍勃 你只是在延长受折磨的时间
[13:46] You’re really complicated, aren’t you? 你真邪门儿 不是吗
[13:48] -My ear! -I try not to be. -我的耳朵 -我也不想这样
[14:30] Okay, escape route is crucial… 好吧 逃亡路线很关键…
[14:33] in case somebody is tailing us or even chasing us, 为防止有人追踪我们或是追上我们
[14:36] as the case may be. 这个可能还是有的
[14:37] We can’t be sure how it is gonna happen. 我们没法儿预计会发生什么
[14:39] Do you think we’re gonna be chased? 你真的以为我们被人追踪
[14:41] That’s a good question. No, I don’t think we’re gonna be chased. 问得好 不 我不认为
[14:44] I’m just being hypocritical here. However, I will say… 我只是有此怀疑 然而 我要说的是…
[14:48] Bob, please don’t interrupt me, man, ’cause I’m trying to stay focused. 鲍勃 别打断我 伙计 因为我在集中注意力
[14:52] You’re responsible for the external situation, streets and the getaway. 你负责意外情况 街道逃亡
[14:56] Excuse me. Are the explosives really necessary here? 等等 有必要搞炸药吗
[15:00] I think it would be a lot more simple if I just walked up to the door alone. 我觉得我直接走到门口更简单
[15:04] -I think that would be… -Why are you undermining me? -我觉得…-你为啥破坏我的念头
[15:06] How many bullets does this thing take? Look, I’m paying attention. 这玩意儿要装多少子弹 嘿 我正在集中注意力
[15:10] Goddamn it! You’re not paying attention if you’re messing around with the gun! 妈了个巴子 玩枪时得集中注意力
[15:13] Now, quit… Anthony, keep the gun on the table. 现在 停下…安东尼 把枪放桌上
[15:16] Look, Dignan, relax. 嘿 迪格南 放轻松些
[15:18] I can’t focus unless the gun is on the table. 枪不放在桌上我就没法集中注意力
[15:20] -I paid for it. -Shut up, man! -枪是我买的 -闭嘴 贱人
[15:23] I’m warning you now. Be quiet, please. 我警告你 肃静
[15:25] -It’s true. I paid for the gun. -Say it one more time. -这是事实 枪是我买的 -再说一遍
[15:28] Say it again. Repeat what you just said. 再说一遍 说啊
[15:33] I paid for the gun. 枪是我买的
[15:42] He’s out. You’re out too. 不要他了 也不要你了
[15:45] -And I don’t think I’m in, either. -Calm down. -也没我了 -别激动
[15:47] No gang! You two just don’t give a shit. 不打劫了 你俩根本不重视这事儿
[15:50] When it comes right down to it, you don’t care. 正进行得顺畅 你们不重视了
[15:53] How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen? 为什么像鲍勃这么个混球有这么好的厨房
[16:12] I apologize. That was poor leadership. 我道歉 我没领导好大家
[16:16] I’m under a lot of pressure right now, and… 我压力很大…
[16:20] I don’t feel like the team is gelling the way… 我觉得队伍不好带了…
[16:23] if I can even use that word, ’cause I don’t even know if we are a team. 我都不知道能不能把我们称作”队伍”
[16:26] Hey, we are a team. 嘿 我们是一个队伍
[16:33] Yeah, a team. 没错 队伍
[16:40] There. You see, the star is me. Right there. I’ll be in there. 这儿 你看 星星是我 我在这儿
[16:44] The X is Anthony. Bob, you’re the zero out here in the car. 安东尼是叉叉 鲍勃 你是车里这个圈圈
[16:56] What are you putting that tape on your nose for? 你在鼻子上粘绷带做什么
[16:59] Exactly. 是啊…
[17:05] Let’s get lucky. 祝我们好运
[17:10] Yo, you open the door. 你 去开门
[17:13] -Okay, wait right here. -Come on, let’s go. -好 在这儿等着 -快 上
[17:17] Don’t panic. Get him to open the door. 别害怕 让他开门
[17:20] -Don’t panic. -I left my sweater inside. -别怕 -我把毛衣拉在里面了
[17:24] I know. Do you have a lost and found? 你有失物招领
[17:28] -Here he comes. -A lost and found? -他来了 -失物招领
[17:34] I’m sorry. We’re closed, sir. 对不起 我们打烊了 先生
[17:36] I left my sweater in… 我把毛衣拉下了…
[17:38] What’s that on your nose? 你鼻子上那是什么
[17:40] I cut it. I got a cut across the bridge. Do you have a lost and found? 我弄伤了 在鼻梁上弄了个口子 你有失物招领吗
[17:44] -Can you come back tomorrow? -I can’t. I gotta get it tonight. -你能明天来吗 -不能 我今晚就要
[17:47] Well, let me check with my manager. Hold on one second. Just stand inside. 好吧 我去跟经理说一声 等会儿 站在这儿
[17:52] Hey, excuse me, sir. We’re closed. 嘿 不好意思 先生 我们打烊了
[17:55] -Oh. What about that guy? -I left my sweater in here. -这家伙怎么了 -我把毛衣拉下了
[17:58] -He forgot his sweater. -Oh, yeah? I left some money in there. -他把毛衣拉下了 -是吗 我把钱拉下了
[18:01] -Money? Where? -In the cash register. Step back. -钱 在哪儿 -在收银台里 退后
[18:04] Stockers! Where are the other stockers? 人呢 其他人呢
[18:06] Who? Robbie? He might be in Literature. That’s his section. 谁 罗比 他可能在图书室 那是他的管区
[18:09] Hey, is that the manager? Who is that? Come here! 这是经理吗 谁在那儿 出来
[18:13] -I’m gonna go down this aisle. -What’s going on here? -我去通道里 -出什么事儿了
[18:15] -I’m sending you both back there. -All right! -我要你俩上那儿去 -好吧
[18:17] Come on, move! 快点儿
[18:26] Okay, sit down! Get up against the wall! 好了 坐下 对着墙
[18:29] What’s in here? Where’s the money? Talk, stretch! 这儿有什么 钱在哪儿 说话啊
[18:32] It’s in the drawer. 在抽屉里
[18:34] Okay, there it is. Come on, open up that drawer. 好 快 开抽屉
[18:36] -No, it’s not. -The other one! -不 不是这个 -另一个
[18:40] There’s the money. Okay. 有钱 好
[18:42] Put it in one of those bags. Get one of those bags. 放进袋子里 把袋子拿过来
[18:46] Let’s move! Come on! A bigger one, you idiot! 动作快点 大袋子 你这脑残
[18:48] Don’t call me an idiot, you punk. 别叫我脑残 你这个朋克男
[18:54] Do you have bigger bags for atlases or dictionaries, sir? 你有装图册或字典的大袋子吗 先生
[19:04] -Robbie? -Uh-huh. -罗比 -嗷
[19:06] Aren’t you supposed to be in literature? 你不是呆在图书室吗
[19:09] -It’s all full up. -They need you in the office right now. -那儿没空间了 -他们要你现在去办公室
[19:12] Put the money in the little bags. We’ll just use a lot of them. 把钱放进小袋子里 我们只好用很多袋子了
[19:15] Quickly. Just do your best. 快 尽你所能地快
[19:19] Why do you wear that tape on your nose? 为什么你要在鼻子上粘绷带
[19:23] Little bags, man. 小袋子 伙计
[19:27] Okay, everybody… I want everybody to just sit tight. 好了 都听着…我要你们都站着别动
[19:30] Okay. Thank you so much. 好了 多谢
[19:36] Success! Full success! We’re heading back to Bob’s. 成功了 绝对成功 我们回鲍勃家
[19:39] We’re gonna hit the road and go on the lam! Go! 我们要上路准备逃亡了 走
[19:47] Okay now, before we divide the loot, let me say one thing. 好 携赃出逃前 我只说一件事
[19:50] Bob gets the “Spirit Award” on this caper. 鲍勃 从这票里得到了”精神嘉奖”
[19:53] And although his share won’t be as equal as ours… 虽然他的那份没有我俩的多…
[19:56] -What? What are you… -Come here, Bob. -啥 你说…-过来 鲍勃
[19:58] Did you see the look he gave me? Don’t double-cross this guy. 你看到他给我使眼色了吗 别出卖他
[20:02] Great work, both of you. Clink, clink. 干得好 你们俩 卡嚓 卡嚓
[20:06] So, Dignan, what’s next? 那么 迪格南 接下来干嘛
[20:08] Do we meet the crew after we go on the lam or what? 我们和大部队汇合还是
[20:11] Everybody wants to know what’s next. 没人都想知道下一步计划
[20:13] May I enjoy this moment? 能让我在喜悦里多沉浸会儿吗
[20:14] What crew? 什么大部队
[20:16] Now is not a good time to bring up the crew. 现在是介绍大部队的时候了
[20:19] Goddamn it. 妈了个巴子
[20:21] Ya son of a bitch! You’re gonna cut me out! 你这杂种 你想撇掉我
[20:24] Wait a second, Bob. Nobody’s cutting anybody out of anything. 等等 鲍勃 没人想撇掉谁
[20:28] -Let me show you this. -Whoa. -给你看看这个 -别
[20:31] Bob should see this. 鲍勃该看看这个
[20:33] Bob, I got something. 鲍勃 我有东西给你看
[20:36] -What’s this supposed to be? -That’s the crew. -这是啥 -大部队
[20:40] That’s Mr. Henry. He’s a… I know. 这是亨利先生 他是…我知道
[20:43] Anthony, that’s the Lawn Wranglers… 安东尼 那是草坪上的人…
[20:46] the landscape company that Dignan here used to work for. 迪格南 以前工作的那个园林公司
[20:49] What do you mean, landscaping? 什么 园林
[20:51] I mean push the mower, trim the hedge… landscaping. 我是指修草坪 修整树丛…园林公司
[21:01] -Landscaping? -Landscaping. -园林公司 -园林公司
[21:07] Yes, they’re landscapers, okay? 是的 他们是搞园艺的 懂吗
[21:10] Yes, they’re landscapers. 是的 他们是搞园艺的
[21:11] But did it ever occur to you that a landscaping crew… 但你有没有想过园林公司…
[21:14] is a perfect front for an operation? 是一次行动的完美的先锋部队
[21:16] Look at this. You’ve seen this picture. 看着 你看过照片了
[21:19] That is Mr. Henry, and aside from owning the Lawn Wranglers… 这是亨利先生 除了修草坪外…
[21:22] he is a very talented thief. 他还是个天才窃贼
[21:24] Then why aren’t you over there right now? 那你现在怎么没跟着他
[21:27] Because we’re fugitives. 因为我们是逃亡者
[21:32] And also because he fired me. 并且他炒了我鱿鱼
[21:39] Best job I ever had… 我干过的最好的工作…
[21:41] working my way up, meeting people… 努力工作 努力社交…
[21:45] listening to stories. 聆听趣事
[21:47] One day he walks over and says, “Dignan, you’re out,” just like that. 一天他走过来说”迪格南 你被炒了” 就是这样
[21:53] By the way, man, he was right. 另外 伙计 他说的对
[21:55] Just because it’s a front doesn’t mean somebody doesn’t have to do landscaping. 即便是先锋部队也得有人会做园艺
[22:02] But those days are over now. 但是那些日子结束了
[22:04] Just a matter of time before I pick up the phone and say… 现在离我拿起电话跟他说…
[22:06] “Mr. H., we are coming home.” “亨利先生 我回来了”只是个时间问题
[22:10] So don’t worry about your future, man, because I am thinking. 所以别担心你的前途 因为我在想
[22:21] If you don’t mind, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t mention… 如果你不介意 别跟鲍勃…
[22:24] to Bob about me getting fired. 说我被炒了
[22:26] I won’t. 我不会说的
[22:39] On the run from Johnny Law. 从强尼法逃离的路
[22:41] It ain’t no trip to Cleveland. 不是通向克利夫兰的
[23:12] I love it! 我爱死这样了
[23:15] And another one for me! 再来一个
[23:18] Bobby, one for you! 鲍比 给你的
[23:20] Anthony, fire away! 安东尼 远离火
[23:22] Somebody hand me one! I’m gonna throw it out the window! Cherry bomb! 谁递给我个 我要把它扔出窗户 樱桃炸弹
[23:27] Did you hear that? 你听见了吗
[23:29] Dignan, I don’t expect you to be as depressed as I am… 迪格南 我不指望你和我一样阴郁…
[23:33] but I don’t think… Watch the road, Bob. 但我认为…看着点儿路 鲍勃
[23:35] But I don’t think that your happiness is quite appropriate. 但我认为你的开心很无厘头
[23:39] I mean, your 75-year plan does not seem to be working, you know? 我是说 你的75年计划没怎么起作用
[23:43] The only thing I’ve learned so far is that crime does not pay. 至今我唯一学到的是犯罪不必伏法
[23:48] Gee, man, that’s not the greatest attitude in the world to have. 老天 伙计 这可不是世上最好的态度
[23:51] I don’t think we get anywhere by complaining, guys. 我认为抱怨不起作用 伙计们
[23:54] Okay. You’re right. 好吧 你说的对
[23:56] There we go. 我们来啦
[23:58] Perfect little place to lie low. 保持低调的好地方
[24:01] We’II get in touch with Mr. Henry. 我们会和亨利先生取得联系的
[24:03] I’ll get the best room in the house. 我要屋子里最好的房间
[24:05] Crime does pay. 犯罪不必伏法
[25:29] I can’t get my hair cut. That’s just no possible, all right? 我没法理发 那不可能 是吧
[25:33] You’re gonna have to dye it red, man, ’cause we need to hide our identities. 你要把头发染红 伙计 因为我们得隐藏身份
[25:37] No, I’m sorry. I can’t do that either. 不 很抱歉 我不能那样做
[25:41] Even if it’s the difference between some trooper throwing us in jail or not? 即使这样可以避免被扔进监狱
[25:45] I guess so. 我还是不能
[25:47] Then you, my dear friend, are a damn fool. 那么 我亲爱的你 就是个该死的傻蛋
[25:50] Let’s go, Bob. Come on. Bob, let’s go! 走吧 鲍勃 快 鲍勃 走吧
[25:53] -See you. -See you later, Bob. -回见 -回见 鲍勃
[25:55] A damn fool! 该死的傻蛋
[26:05] -Excuse me. -No, it’s okay. Come on in. -不好意思 -没事 进来
[26:11] Oh, excuse me. 哦 不好意思
[26:18] Gee, it’s great 老天 太好了
[26:18] how you’re able to bring a room to life like this… 你能让这房间看起来像个过日子的地方…
[26:21] with just a little touch. 仅仅一个动作就做到了
[26:30] Geez, it’s… It’s nice out today, isn’t it? 天啊 这…这天气真好 不是吗
[26:35] Boy, you get a nice breeze with that door open like this. 老天 让门开着能吹到美好的微风
[26:37] It was kind of stuffy in here. 这里有些闷
[26:39] Do you do all of these rooms yourself? All of these… 你自己收拾这儿所有的房间吗 所有的…
[26:44] I’m Anthony. Anthony. 我是安东尼 安东尼
[26:52] What’s your name? 你叫啥
[26:53] -Inez. -Inez. That’s… Wow. -伊内兹 -伊内兹 这…唔哇嗷
[27:02] Oh. Sorry. 哦 不好意思
[27:09] Sorry this is such a mess here. 很抱歉这里太乱了
[27:11] Here, let me give you a hand with this. 让我帮着你收拾
[27:27] I think I might’ve seen you earlier when I was swimming. 我想我刚游泳时见过你了
[27:29] Did you happen to see me there? By the pool? 你看到我了吗 在泳池边
[27:34] Yeah, that was me. 是啊 那是我
[27:41] You speak English? 你会说英语吗
[27:43] Spanish? 西班牙语
[27:46] You have really good posture, you know? You stand up very straight. 你身姿挺拔 知道吗 站得很直
[27:53] You know, people think that ’cause they’re in a hotel… 知道吗有些人觉得在旅馆里…
[27:55] that they can really just kind of act like slobs. 他们就该像些懒汉似的
[27:58] It’s bad manners, if you ask me. 这样不礼貌 如果你想知道我的观点
[28:00] But then, if I were guilty of it, yeah. 但是我也发懒了
[28:03] Which part of Mexico are you from? 你从墨西哥的什么地方来
[28:06] -Paraguay. -Paraguay. -巴拉圭 -巴拉圭
[28:08] Boy, okay. That’s kind of over… 天啊 好吧 那是…
[28:10] -Excuse me. -Under Guatemala, I think. -什么 -在瓜地马拉附近 我想
[28:12] Sorry, Inez. 不好意思 伊内兹
[28:16] These towels are still warm. 这些毛巾还是热的
[28:19] I guess that’s from the dryer. See? 我猜是刚从烘衣机里取出来 看
[28:25] Housekeeping. 打扫卫生
[28:27] -Sorry. -No. We’re just checking out. -抱歉 -不用了 我们马上退房
[28:46] -0 and 2. -Son of a bitch! -0号和2号 -杂种
[28:50] That’s a good haircut there. Parted on the side. 好发型 分到边上
[28:54] -Thank you. -That’s what my friend needs to get. -谢谢 -那是我朋友需要的发型
[28:56] Bob, get one like this. 鲍勃 剪个那样的
[28:58] -They’re one out away from a win. -Here, you go first. -他们距成功仅差一步 -来 你先来
[29:01] May I speak to you for a moment, please? 我能跟你说些事儿吗
[29:03] It’s about my marijuana crop. I don’t want everyone to hear this. 关于我的大麻田的 我不想让别人听到
[29:05] -I don’t want to lose my place in line. -My brother is in jail. -我不想再重新排队 -我弟弟进监狱了
[29:08] What? Wait a second. Your brother’s… Why? 啥 等等 你弟弟…为啥
[29:13] -The weed. -What weed? -大麻 -什么麻
[29:16] The weed from my back… from my back yard. 我家后院里 的大麻
[29:24] They got him by the balls. What’s the official charge? 他们逮他个正着 正式起诉罪名是什么
[29:28] They say he’s a drug dealer. 他们说他是个毒贩子
[29:32] That’s so unfair. They say he’s a drug dealer? 太不公正了 他们说他是个毒贩子
[29:35] You and I both know he’s not a drug dealer. 我们都知道他不是
[29:37] Right? 对吗
[29:40] -He’s not a drug dealer. -I know, Dignan. I know. -他不是毒贩子 -我知道 迪格南 我知道
[29:42] Well? Well, Bob, what about hiding our identities? 好吧 鲍勃 想隐藏身份吗
[29:48] I’m sorry, guys. We’re gonna have to take a rain check. 抱歉伙计 我们得另找时间了
[29:56] God, this is great, sitting here in the laundry room… 苍天啊 太好了 坐在洗衣房里…
[30:01] you working on your vocabulary and we’re sharing these tamales. 你做着英语词汇联系 我们分享墨西哥烹调心得
[30:08] It’s… It’s just, how unexpected. 这 这实在是 多令人喜出望外啊
[30:13] What is that, Inez? 这是啥 伊内兹
[30:16] Does that open? 能打开吗
[30:24] Wow, you were just a little girl when this was taken. 唔 你拍这张照片时还是个小女孩
[30:27] A little girl in Paraguay. 一个巴拉圭小女孩
[30:33] May I keep this? May I have it? 我能留着吗 给我好吗
[30:39] She’s my sister. 这是我妹妹
[30:41] Really? 真滴
[30:44] She looks just like you. 她真像你
[30:49] Can I keep it anyway? 能给我吗
[31:08] -I’m sorry. We’re in the wrong room. -No, man, this is… -抱歉 我们走错房间了 -不 这是…
[31:11] No. Okay, I guess there’s been a mistake made. 不 好吧 我想我们误会了
[31:14] 212? Do you speak English? We have a friend. 212 你说英语吗 我们有朋友
[31:25] What the… 怎么…
[31:28] Thought you guys went to get your hair cut. 我想你们去理发了
[31:31] No, we didn’t. 我们没有
[31:33] Well, gang, this is my friend Dig… 好吧 姑娘们 这是我朋友迪哥…
[31:36] My name’s Jerry, and this is Cornelius. Anthony, what’s going on? 我是杰瑞 这是科尼利厄斯 安东尼 怎么回事
[31:39] I’m having a party in here. I made some banana daiquiris. 我在开派对 我做了些香蕉台克利酒
[31:42] -Do you want one? -Yeah, I guess I’ll have one. -你要吗 -要 我想来杯
[31:45] Come on in here, man. 过来 过来
[31:48] This is Inez, and that’s Rocky right there. 这是伊内兹 那个是罗基
[31:51] Come on, Bob. Shut the door. Get in here, man. 来 鲍勃 关门 进来 伙计
[31:54] Anybody else want anything? Soda for Rocky. 谁还需要什么 罗基的苏打水
[31:57] Come on, Bob, let me get you one. 来 鲍勃 给你一杯
[31:59] Anthony, I’ve got to talk to you! 安东尼 我得跟你谈谈
[32:00] Look, I’m sorry. This seems like a nice soiree… 抱歉 这貌似是个愉快的夜晚…
[32:03] but I’ve got a family situation. 但我家出事了
[32:05] I don’t care what you think. 我不在乎你怎么想
[32:09] Dignan does not want to deal with it. Please come outside for a minute! 迪格南不愿意处理 出来一会儿
[32:14] Bob, I’m just saying we gotta analyze the situation, okay? 鲍勃 我是说我们分析一下这情况好吗
[32:18] First of all, how long are they gonna hold him? 首先 他们要把他扣留多久
[32:20] I don’t know. All I know is that Phil says they got him, 不知道 我只知道菲尔说他们逮住他了
[32:23] that he’s in jail. 他进了监狱
[32:24] Okay, I’ve made a suggestion that he needs to hire an attorney. 好 我建议他请律师
[32:29] You are pushing your luck, man. 别激怒我 伙计
[32:31] -Hey, Dignan, he does have a point. -I’m the leader. -迪格南 他说的有道理 -我是老大
[32:34] -You think I should abandon my brother? -Yeah. -你要我扔下我兄弟 -嗯
[32:37] I’m saying let’s keep it… Let’s keep it very simple, okay? 我是说…弄简单些
[32:41] We’ll make some calls, figure out what’s going on… 我们先打电话弄清到底发生了什么
[32:46] and if he’s not out in 48 hours, then we’II go back, okay? 如果他四十八小时内没出来我们就回去 好吗
[32:52] -What? -Is that okay? -啥 -可以吗
[32:57] And I wasn’t trying to antagonize you by saying that stuff. 我说这些并不是可以跟你抬杠
[33:00] It’s just you were gonna fly off half-cocked. 只是你一副猴急猴急要走的样子
[33:02] -Don’t tell me what I was gonna do. -It’s a team decision. -别指手画脚的 -这是集体决定
[33:21] What? What did you… What does that mean? 啥 说啥…什么意思
[33:32] l… I don’t know what to say. 我 我不知道该说什么好
[33:34] -What I’m talking? -No. -我说 -不
[33:44] Your skin feels like silk. 你肤如锦缎
[33:48] Like silk? 锦缎
[33:52] -What silk? -Your skin, it feels so soft and silky. -什么锦缎 -你的皮肤这样光滑柔软
[33:56] -It’s soft. -Silk? -柔软 -锦缎
[34:00] Sandpaper. Silk. 砂纸 锦缎
[34:04] -Silk. A new word. -It’s very soft. -锦缎 新词汇 -真柔软
[34:08] I don’t know it in Spanish. 我不知道西班牙语该怎么说
[34:13] Can I kiss you? 我可以吻你吗
[34:30] Marco! Marco! 马可 马可
[34:35] No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. 没有救生员值班 你自己担当游泳的风险
[34:41] Okay, we’ll… We’ll be very careful, Jerry. Thank you. 好吧 我们…我们会小心的 杰瑞 谢谢你
[34:46] You guys mind if I take a dip? Hey, I’m kidding. 介意我插一脚吗 开玩笑啦
[34:49] I’m not that insensitive. 我不是那样木讷
[34:51] Besides, I didn’t bring my trunks, anyway. How’s the water down there? 另外 我没带游泳用具 水温怎么样
[34:55] I’m gonna give you something, okay? I want you to hold onto this. 我要给你写东西 好吗 我想要你拿着这个
[35:01] Well, thank you for listening to our old war stories. 那么 谢谢你聆听我们老掉牙的战争故事
[35:04] I hope they didn’t bore you too terribly. 我希望你没觉得烦不胜烦
[35:12] -Well, anyway, good evening. -Bye, Jerry. -好吧 晚安了 -再见 杰瑞
[35:16] Anyways, the watch, okay? 是这样 是块儿表 好吗
[35:18] It has an alarm on it… 上面有个闹钟…
[35:20] and will go off and make a sound when we’re supposed to meet. 当我们快要见面时会响
[35:24] You do that by this little button. You can just press that. See? 你按这个按钮 按这里 看到了吗
[35:31] It’s pretty simple. 很简单
[35:38] -I have to go. -I’m very glad I met you, Inez. -我得走了 -很高兴遇见你 伊内兹
[35:41] Me too. I have to go. 我也是 我得走了
[35:59] Son of a bitch! 杂种
[36:06] Bob’s gone! He stole his car! 鲍勃走了 他偷了那辆车
[36:09] That little coward! That son of a bitch! 懦夫 小杂种
[36:13] Son of a bitch, man. 杂种 伙计
[36:18] He flew the coop while we were sleepin’. 他趁我们睡觉时开溜了
[36:23] -He has no character, man. -Maybe he went up to the store. -他一点性格都没有 伙计 -也许他上商店去了
[36:25] No, man, he took his stuff. He’s long gone. 不是 他把他的东西带走了 他走远了
[36:28] Hi, housekeeping? Could I speak to Inez, please? 嘿 打扫卫生 伊内兹在吗
[36:32] I thought she gets in at 9:00. 她9:00开始上班
[36:35] Oh, it… Okay. See, I don’t have my watch on. 哦 好吧 我没有表
[36:37] She has it. 她带走了
[36:39] Tell me something. What’s it like working with her? 告诉我 和她共事感觉如何
[36:42] I bet she’s really great at… Okay. Bye. 我打赌她很擅长…好的 再见
[36:47] We’ll get him. We’II get him, man. Don’t worry about that. 我们会抓住他 我们会抓住他 伙计 别担心
[36:50] And we’ll blow up his car or do something, I guarantee you that. 我保证我们会炸掉他的车
[36:54] What makes me furious is thinking about the look on Bob’s fat face… 让我愤怒的是想到鲍勃那张肥脸上的表情…
[36:58] when he drives away today thinking that he’s pulled one over on us. 当他开车溜走时觉得他把我们整了
[37:01] -I’ll tell you another thing… -Dignan, please. -告诉你些别的…-迪格南 拜托
[37:04] If our paths cross again, 如果再遇上他
[37:05] you’re gonna see a side of me you haven’t seen yet… 你将看到我从未展示给你的另一面…
[37:08] a sick, sadistic side… because I’m furious at Bob. 变态虐待狂的一面…因为鲍勃把我惹急了
[37:12] -Come on, Dignan! -Come on what? -拜托 迪格南 -拜托啥
[37:15] Bob didn’t steal the car. You know, he told me he was leaving. 鲍勃没偷车 你知道吗 他告诉我他要走
[37:19] He went back to help his brother. 他会去帮他弟弟了
[37:27] Dignan, look. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about Bob leaving. 迪格南 听着 抱歉没告诉你他要走
[37:30] You had just as much right to know as I did. I’m sorry. 你又同我一样的知情权 歉甚
[37:34] Thank you. That’s all I needed. 谢谢 这正是我要的
[37:37] I mean, who’s to say that you need Bob to have an adventure? 我是说 谁说冒险必须有鲍勃参与了
[37:40] Where’s that rule written? There’s nothing that says that. 哪儿规定了 没什么表明必须有他
[37:43] What are you working on? 你在干嘛
[37:45] Just a sketch. It’s… 素描而已 这是个…
[37:49] It’s, you know, just a little horse… 这是个 你知道 只是匹马…
[37:52] with little sparks comin’ off, kind of like stardust. 火花闪耀 有点像星尘
[37:56] Nothin’. 没啥
[38:00] Sorry. It’s just… 抱歉 只是…
[38:01] Don’t apologize to me. Don’t do that to me. 别跟我道歉 别对我这样
[38:05] Don’t treat me like the jealous friend, because that’s not what this is about. 别把我当成是个妒忌的朋友 因为这不是重点
[38:09] I’m as excited for you as anybody is. 我像其他人一样为你高兴
[38:12] Really? Then I gotta go. 真的 我得走了
[38:14] I’ll see you later, Dignan. See you back at the room. 回见 迪格南 房间里见
[39:40] It’s so weird, the way this happened. 太诡异了 整件事
[39:43] It’s so good to be with you. 和你在一起真好
[40:10] Why don’t you come over to this bar we’re going to, Dignan? 为什么你不来我们去的那个酒吧 迪格南
[40:13] -Where? -It’s in the town. -在哪儿 -在城里
[40:16] No, I don’t want to go. 不 我不想去
[40:20] Why don’t you just come with us? 为什么不一起去
[40:29] Why don’t you just come over there with us? 为什么不去
[40:33] All right. 好吧
[40:43] Sparkler. 烟火
[40:44] I certainly can’t feel any worse than I do. 我感觉糟得不能再糟了
[40:46] Don’t worry. All he needs is one drink. 别担心 他只需要一杯酒
[40:51] Hello, my friend. 朋友
[40:57] -You’re in the army, yes? -No. I just have short hair. -你在当兵 是吗 -不 我只是剪断了头发
[41:02] Amigo, let’s play pool! 朋友 一起打台球吧
[41:27] Boy, that guy was a real chatterbox, wasn’t he? 老天 那家伙是个话痨 不是吗
[41:30] I didn’t think he was ever gonna stop with the story. Jesus! 我觉得她讲那故事讲得挺不住了 圣主
[41:33] That’s what I call a language barrier. 那就是我说的语言障碍
[41:36] -I need to take it easy. -Amigo, you just cheated! -我需要放松 -朋友 你出老千
[41:40] Okay! I’m calling my gang! 好 我要叫我的哥们来
[41:42] It’s just a little frustrating when you guys talk so easily. 当你们聊得正欢时我觉得有一点点沮丧
[41:47] God, you know, I can’t believe the guy just decided to jump you like that. 神啊 你知道 我真不敢相信那家伙决定揍你
[41:54] -Can you pass me those french fries? -Yeah. -你能递一下薯条吗 -好的
[41:58] Dignan, you know I was right out in front of the place with Inez. 迪格南 当我和伊内兹在门口时
[42:02] If you don’t mind, I’d rather not relive it. 如果你不介意 我不想重温这个故事
[42:06] Don’t really feel much like talking about it. 不想多谈论这事儿
[42:10] In fact, the only thing I feel like is getting the fuck out of this town. 事实上 我唯一想做的就是他妈的离开这个鬼地方
[42:14] Yeah. We need a car, I think. 是啊 我想我们需要一辆车
[42:18] I have an idea for that. 我有个主意
[42:20] Inez has a master key to all the rooms, doesn’t she? 伊内兹有能打开所有房间的钥匙 不是吗
[42:25] Doesn’t she? 她有吗
[42:27] I don’t think we can do that. 我觉得我们不能那样做
[42:29] I know we can. It’s real simple. 我们可以 很简单
[42:31] We go into another room, take some car keys… 我们进别人房间 拿把车钥匙…
[42:34] It’s not even a possibility, okay? 那不可能 懂吗
[42:44] Then we’re gonna have to hot-wire a car… 那我们只能把车搞开用点火器发动了…
[42:47] and this idea I don’t back down from. 但我还没放弃搞钥匙的打算
[42:50] -This idea… -Inez, let’s go outside. -打算…-伊内兹 我们出去吧
[42:53] -Jerry’s not… -How are you, Jerry? -你感觉怎么样 杰瑞
[42:57] I feel great, Inez. 我很好 伊内兹
[43:00] He’s under the weather a little bit. 他有点不舒服
[43:03] -So, l… -Bye. -那 我…-Bye
[43:06] I kind of gotta take care of him for a few minutes. 我得照顾他一会儿
[43:15] I had a really great time. 我今晚过得很愉快
[43:43] Inez, I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I think I’ve got it. 伊内兹 抱歉打断你 但我灵光一闪
[43:47] I’ve gotta talk to you, Inez. I got a lot I need to tell you. 我得跟你谈谈 伊内兹 我有很多话对你说
[43:51] Thirty seconds ago, I was lost, just in a total fog… 30秒前 我还很茫然 然后雾中…
[43:55] and then it hit me like a bolt of lightning. 惊现好点子 有如闪电掠过
[43:58] Perfect clarity. Don’t slow me down. 为了完美澄清我的心迹 不要打断我
[44:00] I gotta get this out while it’s fresh. 我要在还记得清晰时一口气儿倒出来
[44:02] Um, this could get a little tough to communicate. 交流有些不畅
[44:05] Where’s the kid? Where’s Rocky? 那小孩儿呢 罗基在哪儿
[44:07] -Hey, Rocky. -Yeah? -嘿 罗基 -嗯
[44:08] -Can you help me out? -What do you need? -能帮我个忙吗 -你想咋的
[44:11] I just need you to translate some stuff. 我需要你翻译些东西
[44:13] I can’t. I’m busy. I got too much work. 我不能 忙在呢 我有太多工作要做
[44:16] It’ll take two seconds. Just give me three minutes. 就一会儿 就三分钟
[44:19] Come on. Please. I’ll help you finish the dishes later. 来吧 求你了 我待会儿帮你洗盘子
[44:24] Okay, this is what I want to say. This is how I see it. 好 以下是我要说的 我的视角
[44:29] Beautiful, intelligent girl from Paraguay… 美丽聪慧的来自巴拉圭的女孩…
[44:35] by chance happens to be workin’ at a motel in the middle of nowhere. 机缘巧合在一个小镇的旅馆工作
[44:39] Lost and confused. Totally lost. 迷茫又疑惑 迷失了自我
[44:43] Incredibly unhappy person… 过得不快乐…
[44:45] accidentally wanders in off the highway… 偶然在走廊里…
[44:49] and they meet and they fall in love… 遇到并爱上了男孩…
[44:53] and it’s perfect. 太完美了
[44:55] I mean, it is perfect. 完美的爱情
[44:58] And I can only hope… 我只希望…
[45:00] that she feels a tenth of the way that I feel. 她能感到我感觉到的 哪怕一点点
[45:09] I mean, Inez, when we had sex this afternoon, it was… 我要说的是 伊内兹 当我们下午做爱时…
[45:12] It was fun, you know? 很愉快 你知道吗
[45:16] So… Come on, Rocky. 呃…说啊 罗基
[45:24] Okay, so to make a long story short… 长话短说…
[45:29] when we leave here tomorrow, I want you to come with us. 明天离开时 我想要你跟我们一起走
[45:35] And I want us, no matter what… 我想让我们 无论怎样…
[45:38] Where are you going? 你要上那儿去
[45:41] -What? -Where are you going? -嗯 -你要上那儿去
[45:44] Where are we going? 你要上那儿去
[45:48] What do you want me to say? You want me to live with you and Jerry? 你想要去哦怎么回答 你要我跟你和杰瑞一起生活
[45:52] -I can’t go. -Why not? -我不能走 -为什么不
[45:54] Why? 为什么
[45:58] -I just told you why not. -That’s no reason, Inez. -我告诉你了 -那不是理由 伊内兹
[46:01] I’m trying to explain to you why I want you to come with us. 我跟你解释过了为什么想和你一起生活
[46:12] Look. Wait, wait. 听着 等等
[46:15] We’ll stay here, all right? I don’t understand it, but… 我们呆在这儿 好吗 我不知道 但是…
[46:18] I’m just gonna follow my instincts on this one. 我只是想到什么就说出来
[46:29] You’re like paper. You know, you’re trash. 你就像纸片 你知道吗 你像垃圾
[46:34] Like trash? 像垃圾
[46:35] You know, you’re like paper flying by. 你像纸片般飘过
[46:39] It doesn’t sound that bad in Spanish. 在西班牙语里这不是贬义
[46:54] Well, what, Rocky? 怎么了 罗基
[46:58] She… She doesn’t want you to stay. 她不想要你留下来
[47:03] She doesn’t? 她不想
[47:05] You have to understand. She’s an organized person. 你得了解她是个做事有条理的人
[47:08] -She can’t just leave. -She didn’t say that, did she, Rocky? -她不能离开 -她没这么说 罗基
[47:12] No, but I’m just telling you, she’s a serious person. 没说 我只是想告诉你 她是个脚踏实地的人
[47:15] Please, just do the… 拜托 别这样…
[47:32] Excuse me. 打扰
[47:36] Mi amigo Anthony asked me to give you this envelope. 安东尼 让我把这个信封给你
[47:39] There you go. We certainly enjoyed our stay here. 拿去 我们在这里过得很愉快
[47:42] We’d recommend this motel to any of our friends that might… 我们把这个旅馆推荐给每个朋友…
[47:48] Take care of Anthony. 好好照顾安东尼
[47:58] -Is okay? -Yeah, I feel a lot better. -伤好些了吗 -我觉得好多了
[48:08] So long. 再会
[48:27] Jerry! 杰瑞
[48:32] -Tell Anthony I love him. -Do what? -告诉 安东尼我爱他 -什么
[48:36] Tell Anthony I love him. 告诉 安东尼我爱他
[48:44] All right, man. Okay. 好的 伙计
[50:02] Shit, man. What a lemon! 操 破车
[50:06] I don’t know, man. One minute it’s running like a top… 我不明白 刚刚还跑得飞快…
[50:09] and the next minute it’s broken down on the side of the road. 过一会就瘫在路边儿了
[50:12] I can’t fix a car like this. I don’t have the tools to do it, man! 我修不了这车 我没有工具
[50:16] Even if I did, I can’t promise you I’d know how to fix a car like that! 就算我有工具 也不能保证就能修好这种车
[50:19] You see the house over here? 看到那边的房子了吗
[50:22] Let’s walk over to it. We’ll use the phone. 我们走过去吧 去打个电话
[50:24] We need to go home, okay? 我们得回家 好
[50:26] Whoa, no. Let’s go to plan B. 不 执行B计划吧
[50:29] We’ll hitchhike to the next town… Look, we hitchhike… 我们搭便车到下个镇子…搭便车吧…
[50:31] Look, it’s over, okay? We’re broke. 都结束了 好 我们没钱了
[50:34] We’re gonna go home. 我们回家吧
[50:35] First of all, what is broke to you? 首先 你秀逗了
[50:37] You’re so spoiled. Having only a few hundred dollars is not broke. 你真是骄纵 有几千美金不算穷
[50:41] We’re okay. This is a setback. We hitchhike… 我们没事的 小挫折而已 我们可以搭便车…
[50:44] What is this? 怎么了
[50:49] All right. $16. 好了 16美元
[50:50] So, where’s the rest of the money? 那其余的钱呢
[50:53] You gave it to Inez. 你给了伊内兹了
[50:56] No, I never gave Inez anything. 没 我没给过她什么
[51:01] In the envelope. 钱在那个信封里
[51:30] Pointless act! You don’t give a $500 tip to the housekeeper! 鲁莽 你给一个清洁工500美元的小费
[51:36] That’s inappropriate! That’s inexcusable! 不当之举 不可饶恕
[51:39] That, I don’t forgive! What were you thinking? 我没法原谅这行为 你当时都在想些什么
[51:44] -Don’t call her the housekeeper. -That’s what she is. -她不是清洁工 -她就是
[51:46] Don’t threaten me. That’s what she is. She is a housekeeper. 别要挟我 她就是清洁工 她是个清洁工
[51:48] -People are housekeepers. -You better watch it. -打扫卫生的人就是清洁工 -你给我当心
[51:51] You don’t know what you’re talking about right now. 别他妈乱说
[51:53] Her name’s Inez. 她的名字伊内兹
[51:56] And my name’s Dignan, man. So what? 我的是迪格南 伙计 那又怎样
[52:01] She didn’t love you, man. 她不爱你 伙计
[52:06] Now where are you going? 你上那儿去
[52:21] Come on. Let’s go. 来 走吧
[52:24] Why did you do it, man? 你为什么那么做 伙计
[52:27] I don’t really think you know what I was going through back there… 我觉得你不了解我在哪儿所经历的…
[52:31] Please don’t lay that on me now, man… 别跟我说这些 伙计…
[52:34] because I’m not interested in hearing any of that. 因为我没兴趣听
[52:38] Did it ever occur to you that I might enjoy a great stay… 你就没想过我在那儿其实过得很开心吗…
[52:42] at some mental hospital out in the middle of nowhere… 在那个鸟不生蛋的精神病院…
[52:44] going running at night, getting a tan with a bunch of beautiful girls? 晚上策划逃跑 白天和姑娘们一块儿晒日光浴
[52:49] Did you ever think about that? 你想过吗
[52:51] What do you think Dignan was doing that whole time you were out there? 你觉得迪格南当时在干嘛呢
[52:55] I told you Dignan got fired… out on his ass. 我跟你说了迪格南被炒鱿鱼了…火爆鱿鱼
[53:00] But you never thought about that, did you? 你有想过吗 有吗
[53:05] In the end it’s easier to think about yourself than to think about Dignan. 到最后为你自己着想比考虑迪格南要轻松些
[53:10] Dignan, come on. 迪格南 拜托
[53:14] I thought I was supposed to be the one that was a little crazy, you know? 我觉得我更像个疯子 知道吗
[53:22] Dignan, come on. 迪格南 别多想了
[54:03] “Dear Grace, I en joyed your lefter. “亲爱的格雷斯 我喜欢读你的来信
[54:06] I agree Camp Douglas isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. 我也觉得精神病院里的日子没那么糟糕
[54:09] It never was. 从来没有
[54:10] But if you’re feeling lonely or homesick even… 但你要是觉得孤独或者想家…
[54:13] I recommend thaf, one, you call me. 我建议你 一 打电话给我
[54:15] I’m staying af Bob Mapplethorpe’s… 我住在鲍勃·梅普尔索普家里…
[54:17] and, two, fhat you keep extremely busy. 二 让自己忙起来
[54:20] -lf’s working for me. -Come here, Hector. -这法子对我很有用 -嘿 赫克托
[54:23] I’ve got a whole, new program. 我有了一个全新的计划
[54:25] Bob and I get up at 5:30 every morning fo run our paper route. 鲍勃和我每天早上5:30 起床 送报纸
[54:29] I’ve gof three jobs. 我找了三份工作
[54:31] The money isn’t much, and Bob isn’t suited for this kind of work. 钱不够用 而鲍勃不适合做这些工作
[54:35] But we keep each other company… 但我们有彼此作陪…
[54:37] and we both feel much better about ourselves now thaf we’re working hard. 并且一旦认真工作起来我们都开心了很多
[54:41] -Glad you enjoyed it. You all come back. -Thanks, Mr. Fine. -谢谢惠顾 欢迎再来 -谢谢 法恩先生
[54:45] Jack, I’ve been working. I made $75 in tips last night. 杰克 我工作了 昨晚我赚了75美元的小费
[54:49] Bob’s brother, Future Man, has accumulated some exfensive legal debts. 鲍勃的弟弟 那个超人 有一些合法的负债
[54:53] But we’re gradually helping him fo pay those off. 但我们慢慢地帮他还清了
[54:55] Can I at least have three bucks for gas? 我能留3块钱加个油
[54:58] No, can’t. 不行
[55:00] I’m also coaching a Little League soccer team called the Hurricanes. 我开始给一个名叫飓风的足球队做教练
[55:04] They’re mostly beginners, but they’ve got a lof of spirit… 他们都是初学者 但非常上进…
[55:07] and fhey don’t let defeat get them down. 并且屡败屡战
[55:09] They remind me of Dignan in that way. 这风格让我想起来迪格南
[55:11] Say what you will abouf him, he’s no cynic and he’s no quitter. 他这个人 既不愤世嫉俗又不半途而废
[55:16] I’m usually so exhausted now at the end of the day… 这么一天下来我总是很累…
[55:18] so thaf I don’t have time fo think abouf blown opportunities… 没空去吹牛…
[55:21] or wasted time. 浪费时间了
[55:23] I do have one bif of advice for you though, Grace. 我确实有个好建议 格雷斯
[55:26] Take the fime in school fo learn a foreign language. 进学校学门外语吧
[55:29] I myself never did, and I feel I paid a price for it. 我没学过 知道不懂外语的损失有多大
[55:35] Well, so long, Grace. 好吧 再会 格雷斯
[55:36] I miss you very much. Don’f forgef to write me back. 想你 别忘了给我回信
[55:40] Anthony.” 安东尼”
[55:41] Okay, there he goes. 好 他在那儿
[55:48] It’s Dignan. Wait up! 我是迪格南 等等
[55:55] Where are you going? 上那儿去
[55:57] I’m just walking Hector. 遛狗而已
[56:00] How long you been back? 你回来多久了
[56:03] A while. 有一段日子了
[56:04] So how’s it goin’? 过得怎么样
[56:08] It’s goin’ pretty good. 挺好的
[56:17] I wish that some of the stuff that was said… 我真希望伤人的话…
[56:19] hadn’t been said out there by me… 不是我说的…
[56:23] and… 呃…
[56:25] I’m sorry… 对不起…
[56:27] about… 关于…
[56:32] Do you wanna shake hands? 握个手
[56:43] What’s this you got on, man? 你穿的是什么啊
[56:45] It’s a jumpsuit. 跳伞服
[56:48] You like it? I ordered a dozen of them. 喜欢吗 我订购了一打
[56:50] Anthony, I’d like to introduce you to Applejack. 安东尼 我想把你介绍给苹果白兰地
[56:52] -Applejack, this is Anthony. -Anthony Adams. -苹果白兰地 这是安东尼 -亚当斯·安东尼
[57:02] Mr. Henry! It’s Dignan! 亨利先生 这是迪格南
[57:04] Got some visitors. 来客人了
[57:09] -What time did he say he’d be here? -Right now. -他说他什么时候来 -马上
[57:15] Did you guys feel that? I just felt something… 你觉得下雨了吗 我觉得…
[57:17] Hey! Jesus Christ! 嘿 上帝
[57:20] How’s the weather down there? 下面天气怎么样
[57:24] -Come on in. -Well, it’s locked. -进来 -门是锁着的
[57:27] -No, no. Come on, son. -Okay. -没有 进来 小子 -好
[57:30] I just tried it, but I’ll try it again. 我刚试过 再试一次
[57:36] Yes, it is! 开着的吧
[57:40] He poured more water on me. 他喷我水
[57:45] -Dignan, good to see you. -Hi, Mr. Henry. -迪格南 很高兴见到你 -嘿 亨利先生
[57:47] Applejack, good to… 苹果白兰地 很高兴…
[57:49] And who are you? 你谁呀
[57:53] -That’s Anthony… -This is no good, bringing him here. -他是安东尼…-这不厚道 带生人来
[57:55] What the shit, man? What are you thinking? 爽吗 伙计 想啥呢
[57:58] Are you out of your fuckin’ mind? 你他妈疯了吗
[58:02] How are you? 过得好吗
[58:05] This is my business manager, Rowboat. 他是我的经理 划艇
[58:08] Get you a little wet, did I, son? Come on in, boys. 我把你淋湿了 是吗小子 进来 小的们
[58:11] There you go. 来
[58:16] That’s it. Give it a little topspin. 就这样 上旋
[58:18] A little more! 使劲儿
[58:21] Good. He listens. 好 他学得很快
[58:24] -This kid in? -I don’t know. Are you in? -你入伙吗 -不知道 你入伙吗
[58:32] -You don’t understand. -Let me tell you about this job. -你不明白 -我来给你解释这工作
[58:33] I got this program and I’m trying to stick to it, okay? 我有了决定落实的计划 好
[58:36] Just hear me out. 听我说完
[58:40] It’s called Hinckley Cold Storage. Here are a few of the key ingredients: 叫做欣克利冷藏技术 有几个关键地方
[58:44] dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers… 炸药 撑杆 笑气 直升机…
[58:48] Can you see how incredible this is going to be? Come on! 你能想到这计划有多完美吗 伙计
[58:51] I can’t do it. 我不想入伙
[58:56] I know, but if he doesn’t have the enthusiasm, then who needs him? 我知道 但他要是没激情的话 谁会要他
[58:59] Oh, you said a mouthful. 你说了一路了
[59:02] If you want, I could speak to him. 如果你愿意 我去跟他谈谈
[59:04] Would you, Mr. Henry? That’d be great. 你愿意跟他谈 亨利先生 太好了
[59:06] -Sugar cone? -You bet. -要棒棒糖吗 -要
[59:09] -Do you want anything, Anthony? -No, thanks. -你想要点儿什么 安东尼 -不用 谢谢
[59:14] Listen. 听着
[59:17] You know… 你知道吗…
[59:20] you’re breaking his heart, you know that, don’t you? 你让他失望了 你不知道吗
[59:24] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[59:28] Kid that worked on one of my garden crews… 我愿意公司里的那小子…
[59:31] I mean, nice fella, but he didn’t perform. 人不错 活儿糙
[59:34] So I had to fire him. 所以我不得不炒掉他
[59:37] Then six months later… 六个月之后…
[59:40] I get a call from a gas station… 我接到他从…
[59:43] about 200 miles outside of Victoria there. 200公里外打来的电话
[59:45] I said, “What the hell are you doing out there?” 我说”你他妈在哪儿干嘛呢”
[59:48] But there’s something in his voice. 他声音失落
[59:50] You know what I’m saying? 你懂我的意思吗
[59:52] I felt for him. I mean, poor guy. 我能感觉得到 那个可怜的家伙
[59:55] Here he is, he thought he had a team. 他在那儿 觉得自己有个组织
[59:58] Turns out to be a man alone. 结果到头来还是一个人
[1:00:02] And that’s tough, man. Real tough. 那不好受 伙计 确实不好受
[1:00:05] Here you go. 给你 亨利先生
[1:00:25] -Had any time to think? -Yeah, I’ve done a lot of thinking. -考虑得怎么样了 -好吧 我想了很久了
[1:00:43] We’re still holding your position open for you. 我们还为你留着位子
[1:00:46] Yeah, I wish you wouldn’t do that. 你不必那样做
[1:00:48] -Come on. Go for a ride. -It’s too small for the both of us. -来 兜兜风 -车太小了坐不下我们俩
[1:00:51] No it isn’t. Jump on. I’ll give you a pump. 不小 上来 我带你去溜溜
[1:00:54] -Where’d you get this? -I got it from a fr… -你从哪儿弄到的摩托 -我从…
[1:01:04] What are you wearing? 你穿的是什么
[1:01:06] It’s a jumpsuit. 跳伞服
[1:01:08] -Clay, look at this guy. -He looks like a rodeo clown. -克莱 看这个家伙 -他看上去像个马戏团小丑
[1:01:11] He looks like a little banana. Where are you from anyway, man? 像个香蕉 你从哪儿来 伙计
[1:01:14] I’m from around here. 从附近
[1:01:16] -He used to mow our lawn. -No shit? -他给我家修过草坪 -真滴
[1:01:17] He was great… 他活儿做得不错…
[1:01:19] clipping the hedges, sweeping up, mowing the lawn. 修建树丛 大打扫 修剪草坪
[1:01:23] What was the name of your little lawn mowing company? 你那个园艺公司叫啥来着
[1:01:26] The Lawn Wranglers. 叫牧人园艺公司
[1:01:30] Let’s go. 来
[1:01:34] Keep up the mowing, kemo sabe. 加油干 霹雳游侠
[1:01:41] It was landscaping, not just mowing. 那是园艺 不是除草
[1:01:44] Man, don’t listen to that guy. 别听那家伙乱说
[1:01:46] I don’t know. Sometimes l… 我不晓得 有时候…
[1:01:48] I’m not always as confident as I look. 我不总是像我看起来那样的自信
[1:01:50] -Did you see what he had on? -Yeah. -你看到那家伙开的车吗 -看见了
[1:01:52] It was pretty cool. 很酷
[1:01:56] All right. 好
[1:01:59] Wait a second. 且慢
[1:02:03] What? 怎么了
[1:02:12] Goddamn it. I’m in. 妈的 我入伙了
[1:02:17] -What? -I’m in. -啥 -我入伙了
[1:02:20] I knew you’d be back. 我就知道你会回来的
[1:02:22] Three conditions. 三个条件
[1:02:24] One: you mastermind the plan. 一 你制定计划
[1:02:29] Two: Bob’s on the team. 二 鲍勃也得入伙
[1:02:32] Let’s hear the third one. 第三个
[1:02:39] You gotta get me one of these jumpsuits. 你得给我也弄件跳伞服
[1:02:42] -You like these? -Yeah! -你喜欢跳伞服 -嗯
[1:02:43] Done. Deal. All right. 好 成交
[1:02:46] -You’re doing the right thing. -Yeah, I know I am. -你做得很正确 -是啊 我知道
[1:02:49] All right. I’ll see you later on. 好吧 回见
[1:02:55] -Need any help? -No, I think I got it. -要帮忙吗 -不 我能行
[1:03:06] Ha-ha! Got the eye. 啊 挖眼
[1:03:12] Got the eye again. 再挖
[1:03:19] Well, move back a little bit! 退后一点儿
[1:03:22] Hi, guys. Welcome back. 嘿 伙计们 欢迎回来
[1:03:24] He’s back, Mr. Henry. 他回来了 亨利先生
[1:03:26] Where’s Bob? The rich kid? 鲍勃在哪儿 那个阔少
[1:03:29] -Hey, what do you say? -How’s it goin’? -嘿 你好吗 -过得怎么样
[1:03:32] Dignan! What do you say? Come on in. 迪格南 怎么样 进来
[1:03:34] -Oh, nothing much. -What are you guys drinking? -没什么 -你们喝点儿什么
[1:03:36] -Water for me, please. -I’ll have a Tom Collins, please. -我要水 -我要杯汤姆·考林斯
[1:03:39] Tom Collins. Okay. 汤姆·柯林斯 好的
[1:03:41] I want you to know it was really too bad about what happened out there. 我想说的是过去发生的太操蛋了
[1:03:44] -I’m glad to see you. -Yeah, it was unfortunate. -很高兴看到你 -是啊 运气不好
[1:03:46] -Let’s not even talk about it. -It was stupid. -别谈过去了 -太傻了
[1:03:49] It was real stupid. It was extremely stupid. 我们真傻真的 傻得冒泡
[1:03:51] I want you to know I don’t expect an apology. 我想让你知道我没指望你道歉
[1:03:54] Can you believe this guy? “I don’t expect an apology.” 这家伙”我没指望你道歉”
[1:03:57] -Let’s not get into this. -Of course you don’t wanna get into it. -别多说这些了 -你当然不想多说
[1:04:00] You would have let my brother rot in fucking jail! 你巴不得我弟弟死在监狱里
[1:04:03] -You said 48 hours! -I never agreed to that. -你说只关48小时 -我没说
[1:04:06] -That’s a lie! -Bullshit! -骗子 -放你妈的屁
[1:04:09] -Backyard! Right now! Let’s go! -Just wait here. -到后院来 现在 来单挑 -在这儿等会儿
[1:04:11] -Come on, Bob. -Backyard? This is my house, asshole! -来 鲍勃 -后 这是我家 混蛋
[1:04:16] -Get out here! -Wait a second! -过来 -等等
[1:04:18] I know you’re feeling angry and I think the thing to do is… 我知道你很生气但我觉得…
[1:04:21] -We’re all here. Let’s talk. -Wait a second! -既然我们聚在一块了 好好谈谈吧 -等等
[1:04:23] Bob is a big boy. Now, we are in the real world. 鲍勃 是个真爷们 我们活在现实中
[1:04:27] We don’t settle problems with hugs. We settle them with bare-knuckle tactics. 我们不用拥抱来解决麻烦 我们用拳头
[1:04:31] Let’s talk about that. ???????? 我就跟你谈谈
[1:04:34] -Fine! -Bob, stay there! -行啦 -鲍勃 别动
[1:04:36] -In my own house? -Stop it! -这是我家 -住手
[1:04:41] Just stop! 别打了
[1:04:44] -You got me with a left hook. -Okay, no more fighting. -你给我了个作勾拳 -好 别打啦
[1:04:47] Bob, come here. 鲍勃 过来
[1:04:49] I’m gonna hug him. 我抱一下他得了
[1:04:53] What are we doing out here? What happened? 我们在干吗 怎么了
[1:04:56] Man! 伙计
[1:04:57] -You went crazy. -I know. I just… I don’t know. -你疯了 -我知道 我只是 我秀逗了
[1:05:01] -Come here. -I was looking forward to seeing you. -过来 -我一直盼着见你
[1:05:03] Bob, we’d like to have you on the team, if you’II have us. 鲍勃 我们想拉你入伙 如果你愿意
[1:05:07] Roberto, let me get something straight. 罗伯托 我整理下思路
[1:05:10] -You don’t play any tennis. -No. -你不会打网球 -不会
[1:05:13] -And you don’t play any golf. -No. -不会打高尔夫 -不会
[1:05:18] So why do you belong to a country club? 那你干嘛进乡村俱乐部
[1:05:22] You got me. 你问住我了
[1:05:24] You’re a piece of work. 好小子
[1:05:25] -The food is very good. -Well, yeah. You just sign. -真好吃 -是啊 你想签字吗
[1:05:28] My work is the finger work. 我做的是手指上的活儿
[1:05:31] Usually my work is… 我通常做的是
[1:05:34] Little sound and good touch. 弄些声音出来 还有轻抚
[1:05:37] -How you doin’, Bob? -Hey, Jackson. -过得好吗鲍勃 -嘿 杰克逊
[1:05:39] When will your folks be back in town? 你们什么时候回城里来
[1:05:42] That’s hard to say. Last I heard they were in Singapore. 不好说 我上次听到他们在’新加坡’酒吧
[1:05:45] Your brother was up here the other day. He said you ran away from home. 你弟弟那天在那儿 他说你离家出走了
[1:05:49] -What? -You ran away from home. -什么 -你离家出走了
[1:05:50] Oh, shit. 操
[1:05:53] -I’ll see you. -Hi, guys. Bob, fancy seeing you here. -回见 -伙计们 鲍勃 很高兴在这儿见到你
[1:05:58] The rest of the gang? 其他人呢
[1:06:00] -Hi, John Mapplethorpe. -Kumar. -嘿 约翰·梅普尔索普 -库马尔
[1:06:02] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[1:06:05] Applejack, nice to meet you. 苹果白兰地 很高兴见到你
[1:06:07] -John, great pleasure to meet you. -And your name is? -约翰 很荣幸见到你 -你是
[1:06:11] Jackson said you told him I ran away from home. 杰克逊说你告诉他我离家出走了
[1:06:14] I might have mentioned it. 我可能提到过
[1:06:16] I’m 26 years old. I didn’t run away from home. 我26岁了 我没离家出走
[1:06:18] Oh, that’s right. You’re on that top secret mission. 哦 好吧 你去执行绝密任务了
[1:06:21] I’m sorry. I forgot I wasn’t supposed to say anything. 抱歉 我忘了我什么都不该说
[1:06:26] I’d appreciate it if you didn’t run around telling lies about me. 我希望你别晃来晃去造我的谣
[1:06:29] I’m sorry. I apologize. 好吧 我道歉
[1:06:31] I know you have a reputation to uphold. 我知道你的好名声很重要
[1:06:35] It won’t happen again. 我不会这样了
[1:06:38] -Jonathan. -Yeah? -乔纳森 -什么
[1:06:43] You know, Jonathan… 你知道吗 乔纳森…
[1:06:46] the world needs dreamers. 世界需要空想者
[1:06:49] -Excuse me? -No, I don’t think so. -嗯 -我不这样认为
[1:06:53] You know, one day I believe that you’re gonna wake up… 有一天我希望你会清醒过来…
[1:06:56] and realize you no longer have a brother… 并且意识到你不是我兄弟了…
[1:06:58] and you no longer have any friends, and on that day… 也没有朋友了 到那时…
[1:07:01] I’m gonna be standing front and center just laughing my fuckin’ head off. 我会站在你面前耻笑你
[1:07:15] God! 老天
[1:07:18] I’m just messin’ around with my brother. 我只是开玩笑
[1:07:20] -Are we okay here? -Okay. -我们还好吧 -好
[1:07:31] I hope this doesn’t offend you, Bob… 我没想冒犯你 鲍勃…
[1:07:34] but your brother’s a cocksucker. 但你弟弟是个混球
[1:07:37] -I know. -Did I offend you? -我知道 -你生气了
[1:07:38] -That didn’t offend me. -Good. -没有 -好
[1:07:52] Well, welcome I’ve gof a beautiful house 欢迎 我有漂亮屋子
[1:07:57] Hispanic male, nonsmoker, 西班牙裔男子 非烟民
[1:07:59] enters white van, southwest door. 进了辆白色货车 西北门
[1:08:01] -Mark that down. -I did. -记下来 -记了
[1:08:04] There you go. Drive away, just like you always do. 好的 开走了 像往常一样
[1:08:12] We got it, man. We know it backwards, and we know it forewords… 完成了 伙计 我们标记了后门 标记了前门…
[1:08:15] because we’ve done the legwork, and we’ve done the research. 因为跑过来 做了调查
[1:08:18] And now it pays off tomorrow. 这些明天兑现
[1:08:20] -Just gotta follow through. -What are you working on? -该完成了 -你画啥呢
[1:08:23] Let me show you this. 给你看看
[1:08:26] Wow, that’s one of your little drawings. 喔 你的大作
[1:08:29] There he goes… pole vaults over the thing. There he goes, and there he is. 开始…这么翻过来 好
[1:08:32] I love the drawings. I love it. You’re creative. 我喜欢这画儿 你真有才
[1:08:35] Tell me something. 告诉我
[1:08:39] What do you think of Inez? 你觉得伊内兹怎么样
[1:08:41] -As a person? -Yeah, as a girl. -作为一个人 -作为一个女人
[1:08:45] I liked her. 我喜欢她
[1:08:48] I thought she was a good person. She was friendly. 我觉得她人不错 很和气
[1:08:51] She was attractive. I didn’t get to know her as well as you did. 很性感 我并不像你那样了解她
[1:08:54] That’s the only reason I even bother to hesitate. 这就是我为什么没犹豫
[1:08:57] That kid Rocky struck me as kind of a weirdo. 罗基那小子真是个怪胎
[1:09:01] What? Rocky? 谁 罗基
[1:09:03] -I mean, he said he loved you. -What? -他说他爱你 -啥
[1:09:05] Yeah, he said he loved you. 事啊 他说他爱你
[1:09:07] -Was he… -I mean, that just seemed strange. -他…-太诡异了
[1:09:09] Was he translating? 他是在翻译吗
[1:09:12] Was he translating for me when he said he loved you? 在翻译我的话吗
[1:09:16] He said he loved you. 他说他爱你
[1:09:21] He was talking in English. I was like, “What? Okay. l…” 他说的是英语 我的反应是”嗯 好 我…”
[1:09:25] Whoa! Anthony, where are you going? 喔 安东尼 你上那儿去
[1:09:27] He’s just a mixed-up kid! Anthony, come on! 他只是个糊涂小子 安东尼 回来
[1:09:30] You’re blowing our cover. Maybe I didn’t understand him. 你毁了我们的埋伏了 也许我没听懂他的话
[1:09:33] I’m calling for a motel. I don’t know the area code. 我想找个旅馆 我不知道地区代码
[1:09:36] I just know the name of the motel. 我只知道旅馆名字
[1:09:38] -Listen, can I borrow him a minute? -All right. Sure. -听着 我能跟他说句话吗 -当然可以
[1:09:41] I was thinking. 我在想
[1:09:43] It might give you a feeling of security if I went in there with you tomorrow. 也许我跟你一起去会让你有安全感
[1:09:47] You know, just for backup. 给你做后援
[1:09:49] -Huh, Chicky? -Oh, that’s right. -呃 女孩 -没错
[1:09:52] Well, I mean, it couldn’t hurt, could it? 我是说 不会有人受伤吧
[1:09:54] No, it couldn’t hurt, but… 不会 但是…
[1:09:59] You gotta weigh the pros and cons. You’re the one who hipped me to that. 你得两面都考虑 是你拉我入行的
[1:10:03] Shoot, well, what are the cons? 哦 是的 最糟会怎样
[1:10:05] Cons… if you go in there tomorrow… 最糟…如果你明天去…
[1:10:08] then it’s just another score by Abe Henry. 你的辉煌历史又添了一笔
[1:10:11] That’s true. 没错
[1:10:14] Can I speak to Inez, please? 我找伊内兹
[1:10:17] She’s one of the housekeepers. She worked there for a while. 她是清洁工 她在那儿工作过
[1:10:21] Please don’t do this to me, ma’am. 别这样 女士
[1:10:23] Look, I’ll… Let me see what I can do. 听着 我只是…我想想办法
[1:10:25] Well, it’s your decision. 好吧 这是你的决定
[1:10:29] If it’s okay with you… 如果你觉得没问题…
[1:10:32] it would mean a lot to me… 我就放心了…
[1:10:34] if you’d let me try this one alone. 只要你让我放手去做
[1:10:37] Damn. I’II tell you something, kid. 操 我会传授你绝招的 小子
[1:10:40] You’ve got the guts of a damn lion. 你贼胆包天
[1:10:43] Housekeeping. 客房服务
[1:10:45] Carmen, how’s it goin’? 卡门 过得好吗
[1:10:47] Yeah, I’m looking for Inez. Have you seen her today? Is she in? 我找伊内兹 你今天见她了吗 她在吗
[1:10:50] She’s not here. 不在
[1:10:52] Hey, man. How’s it goin’? 嘿 伙计 还好吗
[1:11:09] I’m looking for Inez. She’s one of the housekeepers. 我找伊内兹 她是清洁工
[1:11:13] -She is? -Yeah, she is. Hold on. -她是 -清洁工 稍等
[1:11:22] -It’s for you. Telephone. -Thank you. -找你的 电话 -谢谢
[1:11:32] Yes! She recognizes my voice! 太好了 她还认得我的声音
[1:11:37] No, I’m at a party. 不 我在一个派对上
[1:11:39] God, you sound terrific. How are you? 老天 听起来不错 过得好吗
[1:11:43] That’s great! 好
[1:11:46] No, I’m great, especially now that I got you. 我很好 尤其是现在
[1:11:48] I’ve been looking all over for you. I talked to every person at the hotel. 我找你找疯了 问了旅馆里的每个人
[1:11:51] When am I going to see you? 我什么时候能见到你
[1:11:55] Gosh, your English is really improving. 天啊 你的英语进步很大
[1:11:57] -It sounds… You’re fluent now, Inez! -Thank you. -很流利了 伊内兹 -谢谢
[1:12:01] So the word on the street… 我听说…
[1:12:04] Or should I say… 或者是…
[1:12:06] rumor has if thaf, well… 有谣言说…
[1:12:11] I heard you love me. 说你爱我
[1:12:16] Yes, I do. 没错
[1:12:18] Yes! 爽
[1:12:22] God, Inez! 老天啊 伊内兹
[1:12:47] Bird Dog to Scarecrow. 猎鸟狗 呼叫 稻草人
[1:12:50] -Come in. -Go ahead, Bird Dog. -回答 -收到 猎鸟狗
[1:12:53] I got a visual read on you. You’re all clear. 我身处地可以看到你 很清晰
[1:12:57] Outstanding, Bird Dog. Outstanding. Stand by. 很好 猎鸟狗 很好 继续监控
[1:12:59] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:13:01] Kumar, are you ready? 猪头 准备好了吗
[1:13:03] -Yes. -Let’s get lucky! -好啦 -祝我们好运
[1:13:09] Everybody move! Let’s go! Keep up the intensity! 行动起来 快 齐头并进
[1:13:13] Come on! 快
[1:13:15] Scarecrow? 稻草人
[1:13:16] -Come in, Jackknife. -Is everything all right up there, man? -收到 镰刀 -上面一切顺利吗 兄弟
[1:13:20] Affirmative. We’re approaching the elevator right now on my left. 一切正常 我们正在靠近左右边的电梯
[1:13:23] -Stand by. Come in, Bird Dog. -Copy. -继续监控 收到 猎鸟狗
[1:13:25] -Move you your second position. Fast! -I’m moving. -挪到第二位置上去 速度 -马上
[1:13:32] You guys take the elevator. I’m gonna secure the stairway. 你们坐电梯 我守着楼梯
[1:13:36] -Kumar, are you okay? -Yeah. -镰刀 你还好吧 -很好
[1:13:38] I’m heading up the stairway. 我从楼梯上去 一切正常
[1:13:40] Everything looks good. I just hit my knee! 哦 老天 我磕了下膝盖
[1:13:41] Testing! Kumar! 检验通信设备 镰刀
[1:13:44] What? I’m okay. 嗯 我很好
[1:13:48] Stop! Get it down! Go! 停下 让它降下来 来
[1:13:52] Let’s go. Go. Where are you goin’? Come here. 快 走 你上哪儿去 过来
[1:13:55] Rendezvous at the checkpoint in six minutes. 六分钟后在检查站会合
[1:13:57] Checkpoint! 检查站
[1:14:00] -Who’s that man? -What do you mean? -他化名是什么来着 -啥
[1:14:02] That’s Applejack! Come on! 他是苹果白兰地 快
[1:14:14] -Where we are going? -Right down the corridor here. -我们到哪儿去 -到这个走廊
[1:14:16] -Are you nervous? -Yes, I am nervous. -你紧张吗 -紧张
[1:14:22] There it is. Oh, boy. 就是这儿 天呐
[1:14:24] That’s perfect. 好极了
[1:14:31] No problem. 没问题
[1:14:33] Hey, Jackknife, come in. 嘿 镰刀 回答
[1:14:35] -Yeah. -You know somethin’? -嗯 -你知道吗
[1:14:38] What? 嗯
[1:14:44] I really don’t wanna do this robbery. 我真的不想干这票
[1:14:46] -You know? -Man, neither do I. -你知道 -伙计我也不想
[1:14:49] -Do you wanf me to come up there? -Keep this line clear at all times. -你想我过你哪儿去吗 -保持通话
[1:14:53] Come on. Any activity, Bird Dog? 嘿 猎鸟狗 有什么情况吗
[1:14:55] Negatory. We’re all clear. 没有 一切正常
[1:14:57] Good. lf’s supposed to be. 好 也应该正常
[1:14:59] I got a pretfy spectacular view from up here. 我在上面可以看到很壮观的景色
[1:15:02] I can see the whole city from the east side all fhe way to the west side. 我能看到从东头到西头的整个城市
[1:15:07] Anthony, the elevator’s moving. 安东尼 电梯动了
[1:15:09] -Who’s on the elevator? -I don’t know. -谁在上面 -不知道
[1:15:12] Well, check it! It’s moving right now! 去看看 是
[1:15:26] Bob, what are you doing? 鲍勃 你在干嘛
[1:15:29] -My walkie-talkie busted. -Give it to me! -我的对讲机出了问题 -我看看
[1:15:31] -Did you drop it? Come on! -No, I didn’t drop it! -你把它摔地上了 来 -没摔啊
[1:15:34] You’re supposed to be on the loading dock! 你应该守着卸货区的
[1:15:36] You go down there. I’m by myself down there! 你下去 我在那儿一个人受够了
[1:15:41] -Move it! -What’s going on? -快 -怎么了
[1:15:43] It was Bob. He dropped his walkie-talkie. 是鲍勃 他把他的对讲机摔坏了
[1:15:45] Who’s watching the door? Get back in position, assholes! 谁守着门 去盯住那个位置 混球
[1:15:53] Applejack, talk to me. What’s going on? 苹果白兰地 说话 怎么回事儿
[1:15:55] Somebody’s coming out of there. 有人来了
[1:15:57] -Look! -Jesus Christ! -看 -我的主
[1:15:59] Hold it right there, guys! 别动 伙计们
[1:16:01] -Freeze! -Come this way. -别动 -过这边来
[1:16:02] Come here! Up against this wall! Come here! 来 靠着墙 来
[1:16:04] Up against this wall! Move! 紧贴着墙 快
[1:16:06] -Move! -Right here! -快 -这儿
[1:16:09] -Just look at the ceiling. -Up against the wall! -看着天花板 -背靠着墙
[1:16:11] -What are you doing here? -We work here! -你们在这儿干嘛 -上班
[1:16:13] -You’re always at lunch now! -Not always. -你们这时候总是去吃午饭了 -不总是
[1:16:15] Yes, always! Okay, let me think. 总是 好吧 让我想想
[1:16:19] Time! 报时
[1:16:22] Hold on! Jesus! 马上 上帝
[1:16:23] -What the hell are you doing here? -My walkie-talkie broke, man. -你他娘在这儿干嘛 -伙计 我的对讲机坏了
[1:16:27] -Two minutes. -Good. -还有两分钟 -好
[1:16:29] Put on your masks! 戴上面具
[1:16:29] They’ve already seen our faces, Dignan! 他们已经看到我们长什么样子了 迪格南
[1:16:32] Put on your masks! 戴上面具
[1:16:33] Kumar, we’ve got problems. What are you doing sitting down? 猪头 出状况了 你坐那儿干嘛
[1:16:37] -I tried. I could not get it. -You can’t get it? -我试过了 取不出来 -你取不出来
[1:16:40] -No, I could not do it. -Come on, man! -取不出来 -拜托 伙计
[1:16:43] Bob, will you please put the mask on. 鲍勃 戴上面具行吗
[1:16:45] -Or turn away. -I can’t get it on! -或者转开脸 -戴不上去
[1:16:46] Dignan, what’s goin’ on? 迪格南 怎么回事儿
[1:16:48] -Where’s Kumar? -Forget it, then. Just forget it! -猪头哪去了 -算了吧 放弃算了
[1:16:52] You can’t do it, because you never knew how in the first place! 你打不开 因为你从来就不知道怎么打开
[1:16:55] You are totally lost out here! 你绝对是迷路了
[1:16:58] -What are you guys doin’ here? -Hold it! -你们在这儿干嘛 -别动
[1:17:00] -Who are these guys? -Jesus! -这些人是谁 -老天
[1:17:05] -Jesus, Bob! What the hell…? -Put it down, big guy! -老天 鲍勃 这他妈 -把枪放下 强人
[1:17:08] -What is your problem? -I didn’t do anything! -你怎么搞的 -我啥都没做
[1:17:12] -Are you okay? -Did you shoot him? -你还好吧 -你打中他了
[1:17:15] He must be having a heart attack or something! 不是 他肯定是心脏病发作了
[1:17:18] Drop your smoke. Let’s go! 放烟雾弹 我们走
[1:17:19] Come on! 快走
[1:17:24] Check his pulse! 检查他的心律
[1:17:28] -Check his pulse! -Get to the elevator! -检查他的心律 -上电梯
[1:17:30] -I can’t see. -A little more! -我看不清 -轻点儿
[1:17:33] I can’t believe this! 难以置信
[1:17:34] -I didn’t shoot him. -He’s got a bum ticker, man! -我没打中他 -他心脏不好 伙计
[1:17:38] Hang in there, man. Hang in there. 坚持住 伙计 坚持住
[1:17:41] Prop him up. Come on. Get him up there. 稳住 来 让他这样靠着
[1:17:44] -Get up. Come on, man. -He don’t look good. -来 这样子 伙计 -他看起来糟透了
[1:17:48] -What is this? -Stay calm. Stay where you are. -什么声音 -保持镇定 别动
[1:17:50] -Who tripped the alarm, man? -It’s the fire alarm! -谁拉了警报 -那是火警
[1:17:54] -Who tripped the fire alarm? -It’s because of all this fuckin’ smoke! -谁拉了火警 -因为他奶奶的烟雾弹
[1:17:58] Where’s Kumar? 猪头哪去了
[1:18:04] -We’re going down. Let’s go! -Man, I blew it. -我们下去 走 -我把事情玩砸了
[1:18:09] -I blew it, man. -What were you doing in the freezer? -玩砸了 伙计 -你在冷库做什么
[1:18:11] I don’t know. I lose my touch, man. 没干啥 我和你们联系不上了
[1:18:13] Did you ever have a touch to lose, man? 你怎么联系我们 伙计
[1:18:16] What were you doing in there? 你在冷库里面干嘛
[1:18:18] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:18:24] -Wait for Kumar. -Come on, Kumar! -等等猪头 -猪头快点儿
[1:18:27] Hurry up, Kumar! 速度啊 猪头
[1:18:32] -Open your door. -I can’t. It’s locked. -开门 -开不开 锁上了
[1:18:34] -Open that door! -Move! -开门 -快
[1:18:39] -The elevator broke. -What? -电梯坏了 -什么
[1:18:42] -Where’s Applejack? -He’s stuck on the second floor! -苹果白兰地哪去了 -他被困在二楼了
[1:18:45] -Between floors up there. -Did he give you the keys? -在楼层间 -他给你车钥匙了吗
[1:18:47] -Applejack drove. -What happened? -苹果白兰地是司机啊 -怎么回事儿
[1:18:50] -I don’t know. -Run! -不知道 -快跑
[1:18:54] Go! 快
[1:18:55] -What the hell happened to the plan? -I don’t know. Come on. -你不是计划得好好的吗 -我不知道 快走
[1:18:58] -I’ll meet you at Bob’s. Go! -What? -我到鲍勃家跟你会合 -嗯
[1:19:00] -I gotta get Applejack. -No, you’re not. -我得把苹果白兰地救出来 -不 别回去了
[1:19:02] -Yeah, I am. -No! -我得回去 -别
[1:19:06] -I gotta fly solo on this, baby. -Okay, Dignan… -我这次得单干了 亲爱的 -好吧 迪格南…
[1:19:09] -I don’t have time to argue now! -I don’t have time either! -我没时间争论 -我也没时间
[1:19:12] Now, you get back to Bob’s! Just go! 你快回鲍勃那儿吧 快去
[1:19:17] Who is in charge here? 谁是领导
[1:19:19] You are, you dumb son of a bitch! Now, please leave! 你 你这呆瓜 快走
[1:19:23] Give me this one. 我来吧
[1:19:25] You gotta give me this one. 你得让我行动
[1:19:29] Dignan, you know what’s gonna happen if you go back there. 迪格南 你知道你回去后会怎样
[1:19:33] No, I don’t. 我不知道
[1:19:35] They’ll never catch me, man… 他们逮不到我的 伙计…
[1:19:38] ’cause I’m fuckin’ innocent. 因为我他妈是无辜的
[1:20:24] Get in here. Concentrate on your breathing. 进去 集中注意呼吸
[1:20:27] You gotta get oxygen to your heart. 你的心脏需要氧气
[1:20:34] I haven’t got the keys. Unlock the door! 我没钥匙 开门
[1:20:48] Freeze! Don’t move! 别动 别动
[1:20:51] -Put your hands on the car! -Put your hands up! Now! -举起手来 放在车上 -举起手来 快
[1:21:08] Drop the gun! 放下枪
[1:21:36] -Freeze! -Drop it! -别动 -放下枪
[1:21:38] Drop the gun! 放下枪
[1:21:43] Drop the gun! 放下枪
[1:22:58] Bob, there he is. 鲍勃 他在那儿
[1:23:07] One month down, twenty-three to go. 一个月下来 还有23天
[1:23:10] Anyway, I said to the D. A: 不管怎么说 我告诉地方法院检查官
[1:23:12] “That cop who hit me must have given me C.R.S. disease.” “打我的那个警察肯定把失忆症传染给我了”
[1:23:16] -What’s that? -That’s just what the D.A. asked. -失忆症 -检查官问的正是这个
[1:23:18] C.R.S. is a disease where you can’t remember shit. 失忆症就是你想不起来做过的事情
[1:23:21] -Like amnesia. -Right. -就像健忘症 -对
[1:23:23] C.R.S. “Can’t remember shit.” C.R.S. 失忆症—–丧失记忆的病症
[1:23:27] -Tell Mr. Henry I said that. -Okay. -告诉亨利先生这是我说的 -好的
[1:23:30] So is Mr. Henry gonna come by and see me or what? 那 亨利先生回来探望我吗
[1:23:34] I don’t think so. 我看不会
[1:23:36] He actually robbed Bob’s house. 他真的去洗劫鲍勃家了
[1:23:39] -You’re kidding? -No, I’m not. -你在说笑 -是真的
[1:23:42] I can’t believe that. 真不敢相信
[1:23:44] I almost robbed that place myself. 我也差点把他家抢了
[1:23:48] You think Applejack knew? 你觉得苹果白兰地知道吗
[1:23:51] We haven’t heard from Applejack since he got out of the hospital. 他出院后我们就没和他有联系了
[1:23:56] His case got dismissed. 他的起诉被撤销了
[1:23:58] -What? Why? -We’re not sure. -嗯 为什么 -不清楚
[1:24:00] We think Mr. Henry had something to do with it. 我觉得亨利先生有问题
[1:24:02] Well, they take the health problems into account. 没办法 他们考虑到了他的健康问题
[1:24:11] -So what all did he get? -Pretty much everything. -从鲍勃那儿他分到了多少 -差不多全部
[1:24:15] -I bet he got that grand piano. -He got everything. -我打赌他弄到那只大钢琴了 -他弄到了全部
[1:24:19] I bet that grand piano’s worth ten grand. 我打赌那钢琴值一万块
[1:24:27] I’m sorry, Bob. 抱歉 鲍勃
[1:24:30] Yeah, but you know, in a strange way… 不过 你知道吗这样子…
[1:24:33] it’s brought me and Future Man closer together. 反而使我和我弟弟更亲密了
[1:24:36] I mean, we went out to look for a new piano the other day… 我是指 那天我们出去挑选新钢琴时…
[1:24:40] and he looks at me and says: “Bob, just because you’re a fuck-up… 他看着我说”鲍勃 虽然你是个呆瓜…
[1:24:44] doesn’t mean you’re not my brother.” 但仍是我的兄弟”
[1:24:50] That kind of touched me. 我被打动了
[1:24:54] He doesn’t normally open up like that. 他一般感情不外露的
[1:24:59] -Hey, I talked to Inez last night. -Really? -嘿 我和伊内兹昨晚通电话 -是吗
[1:25:01] Gonna be bringing you a care package when she comes up here. 她过来时会给你扛一麻袋吃的
[1:25:04] -No shit? -Yeah. -真的 -真的
[1:25:08] She liked me. Oh, yeah. Hang on to that one. 她挺喜欢我的 好好待她
[1:25:12] You want anything special? 你有什么特别的需要吗 没有
[1:25:20] Well… 呃…
[1:25:22] -I got something for you guys. -Oh, yeah? -我有东西给你们 -是吗
[1:25:25] Belt buckles that I made. 我做的皮带扣
[1:25:27] There’s one for you and one for you. 你俩一人一个
[1:25:29] I made a couple more that I was gonna give… 我多做了几个…
[1:25:33] to, you know, Applejack, Kumar or Mr. Henry. 你知道的 给猪头 苹果白兰地和亨利先生
[1:25:35] But… I don’t know. Maybe give it to Inez. 不过…也该给伊内兹一个
[1:25:38] I don’t care. Give it to those guys. 无所谓 给他们吧
[1:25:40] I don’t have any hard feelings. 我不在乎
[1:25:42] Here’s a little piece. 小号的
[1:25:46] That’s for the tip. 旅行装
[1:25:53] -Thanks. -We did it though, didn’t we? -谢谢 -我们做了我们想做的 不是吗
[1:25:59] Yeah, we did it, all right. 是啊 我们做了
[1:26:08] Well, thank you for comin’. 好吧 谢谢你们来看我
[1:26:13] It’s good seein’ you. 见到你真好
[1:26:19] -Did you bring that grappling hook? -Grappling hook? -你带打捞工具了吗 -打捞工具
[1:26:22] I think I might have found a way out of here. 我想我找打了出去的方法
[1:26:24] -You’re kidding! -No, I’m not. -别说笑了 -我是认真的
[1:26:27] -How? -Wait for my instructions. -怎么出来 -等我的指示
[1:26:30] When we go through the next gate, 我们到下一道门钱
[1:26:32] you’ll have 30 seconds to take out the guard. 你们有30秒的时间摆平看守
[1:26:33] -What? -30 seconds! -什么 -30 秒
[1:26:34] Have the car running at the northwest checkpoint. 在西北检查站那里等着 别让车熄火
[1:26:37] -Bob and I will scale the barricade. -Hold on! -鲍勃和我会爬过栅栏 -等等
[1:26:41] And Bob, remember, shield me from the bullets! 鲍勃 你记着 帮我挡子弹
[1:26:44] They won’t shoot civilians! 他们不用向你开枪的
[1:26:45] -Are you ready? -Hold on! -你准备好了吗 -等等
[1:26:47] Let’s go! Now! 我们走 就现在
[1:26:56] Isn’t it funny 太可笑了
[1:26:57] how you used to be in the nuthouse and now I’m in jail? 你以前在精神病院而我现在在监狱里 哈哈哈
1996年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Pearl Harbor(珍珠港)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Jerry Maguire(甜心先生)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme