Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previous on Boston Legal…
[00:02] I’m just trying to get an erection! 我不过是想勃起而已
[00:04] Well, who knows? Maybe it’s the mad cow. 好吧 鬼晓得 或许是疯牛病的缘故
[00:06] My penis has Alzheimer’s. 我的小弟弟也老年痴呆了
[00:09] Phoebe.
[00:10] Alan.
[00:11] Why drag this out beyond a time 为什么我们还要如此拖延下去
[00:12] we’re still attracted to each other? 到那个时候我们或许不再会相互吸引了
[00:14] I’m not attracted to you now. 我已经不喜欢你了
[00:16] Fine. Let’s go with that. 很好 就当这样吧
[00:17] Phoebe.
[00:18] What happened? 后来怎样了
[00:19] I was in love with her. 我爱上她了
[00:20] That’ll kill the moment. 这太破坏情绪了
[00:21] And she loved me, 她也爱我
[00:23] just… not enough. 只是…没那么深
[00:25] Maybe it’s not too late. 或许还为时不晚
[00:26] She’s happily married with children. 她结婚了 还有孩子
[00:50] Denny Crane.
[01:04] – Aah! – 啊! – 啊! – Aah!
[01:07] What are you doing? 你干什么
[01:07] I got scared. 我害怕
[01:09] Of what? 怕什么
[01:10] I heard banging. 我听到砸门声
[01:11] What banging? 什么砸门声
[01:13] That banging. 那个砸门声
[01:14] That’s a knock. 那是敲门声
[01:16] Answer it. 去开门
[01:17] Me? 我么
[01:17] You heard it. 你听到的
[01:18] You live here. 你住这的
[01:23] Never mind. We’ll both answer it. 算了 我们一起去开门
[01:43] Phoebe Phoebe.
[01:44] Can I talk to you, Alan? It’s important. 我能和你谈谈么 Alan 有很重要的事
[01:47] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[01:49] The police just arrested my husband. 警察刚逮捕了我丈夫
[01:50] They… they showed up in the middle of the night. 他们– 他们半夜来抓人
[01:52] I tried to call you, but… but I guess 我想给你打电话 但– 但我想
[01:53] your phones are turned off, so… 你可能关机了 所以…
[01:56] arrested him for what? 为什么抓他
[01:58] Murder. 谋杀
[01:59] Murder? 谋杀
[02:00] You’re the best lawyer that I know. So will you help? 你是我认识的最棒的律师 你愿意帮忙么
[02:04] Who’s he accused of killing? 他被控杀了谁
[02:06] One of his nurses. 他的一个护士
[02:07] I’m sorry, Alan, but this is my family here. 对不起 Alan 但这牵涉到我的家庭
[02:10] I… I need you. 我…我需要你
[02:15] This is gonna be a good one. 这会是件好案子
[02:48] So he’s in custody now? 那么他现在被拘留了对么
[02:50] Yeah, they’re arraigning him first up. 是的 他们准备第一个提审他
[02:51] It’s my opinion they purposely arrested him at night. 我认为他们是故意在晚上抓他的
[02:55] The district attorney involved loves gamesmanship, 负责此案的地区检察官很喜欢玩花招
[02:57] so you’ll have your work cut out for you. 所以你们得有所准备
[03:05] Can we talk about the case itself? 我们谈谈案子好么
[03:07] Well, my husband is one of the leading cardiologists 好的 我丈夫是波士顿综合医院的
[03:10] at Boston General. 首席心脏病医生之一
[03:12] Oh, isn’t he special? 哦 他多牛呀
[03:15] Sorry. 对不起
[03:16] Uh, the victim is one of his former nurses. 受害者是他以前的一位护士
[03:20] She was found poisoned to death. 她被人毒死了
[03:22] They claim that he was having an affair with her. He wasn’t. 他们说他们俩有一腿 但他没有
[03:25] He had, briefly, in the past, but it was long over. 过去他们有一段很短暂的关系 但很久前就结束了
[03:33] I’m sorry. Could you excuse us for a second? 对不起 等我们一会儿
[03:34] I’ll be right back. 我很快回来
[03:35] Denny.
[03:37] What the hell is that? 那是什么鬼东西
[03:38] What? 什么
[03:39] The rooster noise, and don’t pretend 公鸡叫,别装无辜
[03:40] you don’t know what I’m talking about. 你不知道我在说什么
[03:41] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[03:42] Denny, it’s coming from you. What the hell is it? DENNY 是从你这里传来的声音 到底是什么
[03:45] Well… you remember that little, uh, uh, uh, 呃 你还记得 那个 呃
[03:49] uh, blood flow issue I had? 我血流量的小毛病么
[03:51] Yeah. 是的
[03:51] The doctor has hooked me up to a monitor. 医生给我安了个监控器
[03:54] I’m supposed to keep a journal. 我要做记录
[03:55] A- any kind of blood flow, 任何的血流量
[03:57] I’m supposed to make a note. 我都要做记录
[04:00] – A monitor? – Yeah. – 监控器 – 是的
[04:01] Connected to… 装在那…
[04:02] shh. Yeah. 是的
[04:03] One that sounds like a rooster? 它的声音像公鸡叫
[04:04] That’s just my ringtone. You can choose from many. 那是我的铃声 有好几种选择
[04:07] Iook, obviously this is a serious case. 看 很明显 这事儿很严重
[04:09] That’s why the doctor wants… 所以医生要我–
[04:11] I’m talking about the murder. 我说的是谋杀案
[04:14] I do not want to be hearing from that thing. 我不想听到它再响
[04:15] Are you listening to me? 你听明白了吗?
[04:17] I’ll put it on vibrate. 我调到振动吧
[04:23] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[04:24] So, uh… 那么 呃
[04:26] the arraignment’s tomorrow morning. 明天早上提审
[04:27] First up. 第一个
[04:29] The thing is, Alan, 问题是 Alan
[04:30] they found evidence of him being present 他们找到他去过她家的证据
[04:32] at her house. Now he was there a week ago, 他一周前去过她家
[04:35] but not on the night of the murder. 而不是谋杀案发生的那晚
[04:37] Which was when? 案发是哪天
[04:38] Two nights ago. I’m surprised you haven’t heard about it. 前天晚上 我很吃惊你没听说这件案子
[04:41] It’s been all over the news. I mean, he is the top 新闻报道铺天盖地 我的意思是 他是波斯顿综合医院的
[04:43] cardiologist at Boston General. 首席心脏病医生
[04:45] Yes, you mentioned that. 是的 你说过的
[04:47] You say he once had an affair with the victim. 你说他曾经和受害者有一腿
[04:50] A while ago, yes, but it was over. 以前 是的 但结束了
[04:52] Well, if it was over, 好吧 如果结束了
[04:53] why was he at her house a week ago? 为什么一周前他要去她家
[04:54] He said that she was distraught, 他说她发狂了
[04:56] and he went there to calm her down. 他过去让她平静下来
[04:59] And you believe that? 你相信他说的么
[05:00] I do. 是的
[05:02] Okay. 好吧
[05:02] Plus, he has an alibi. 另外 他有不在场证明
[05:04] Which is? 谁能证明
[05:05] Me. He never left the house two nights ago. 我 他前天晚上没有离开过家
[05:09] Ah. 啊
[05:12] You’re sure? 你确定么
[05:13] Positive. 绝对肯定
[05:18] Hello. 嘿
[05:23] Denny Crane.
[05:42] Mr. Shore! Mr. Crane! Mr. Shore! Shore先生 Crane先生 Shore先生
[05:43] Please excuse us. I have absolutely no comment. 对不起 无可奉告
[05:45] I have a comment. If you’ll go to dennycranelaw. com, 我有话说 如果你们访问dennycranelaw.com网站的话
[05:48] please, I will ask you 拜托 我请求你们
[05:48] – you’ll find candid photos of… – to respect my privacy. – 你们会看到一些偷拍照片 – 尊重我的隐私
[05:50] This is obviously a very difficult time. 这是个很困难的时期
[05:52] I can say unequivocally that my husband is innocent. 可以断言我丈夫是清白的
[05:55] If you’ll excuse us. 对不起
[05:58] I’d advise you not to talk to the press. 我建议你不要和媒体说话
[06:00] The D.A. is trying this case in the media, Alan… 地区检察官希望借助媒体的力量 左右这个案子 Alan–
[06:02] even so. I mean, will you look at this? 即便这样 我的意思是 你看看这架势
[06:04] Well, it’s very high-profile. 这案子众人瞩目
[06:06] My husband is the leading cardiologist… 我丈夫是首席心脏病医生
[06:07] all right already. 好吧 饶了我吧
[06:10] Sorry. 对不起
[06:11] All rise. 全体起立
[06:13] This court is now in session. 现在开庭
[06:14] The honorable judge beacon presiding. 由尊敬的Beacon法官审理
[06:20] Let’s be clear right now. This is a courtroom, 先声明一点 这是法庭
[06:23] not a circus. 不是马戏团
[06:24] Anyone breaking its decorum is going to get spanked 任何人破坏了法庭礼仪
[06:27] by me personally. 我会亲自把他屁股打开花
[06:30] The clerk will call the case. 请书记宣读案件
[06:31] Number 3-2-8-5-9… commonwealth V. Robert I. Brooks 序列 3-2-8-5-9– 州政府诉Robert L.Brooks
[06:33] on the felony count of murder in the first degree. 罪名为一级谋杀
[06:36] Good morning, your honor. Alan Shore for the defense. 早上好 法官阁下 Alan Shore 进行辩护
[06:39] My goodness. What a splendid turnout. 我的天哪 有这么多人出席
[06:41] We’ll waive reading of the charges 我们放弃宣读指控
[06:43] and enter a plea of not guilty. 请求无罪辩护
[06:45] I’d ask that you release my client on his own recognizance 我请求您同意我的委托人自我取保候审
[06:47] pending trial. My client is a respected doctor. 因为他是位受人尊敬的医生
[06:50] In fact, I’m told he’s the top cardiologist at Boston… 事实上 我听说他是波士顿综合医院的顶尖 心脏病—
[06:53] Stewart Betts representing the state, your honor. Stewart Betts 代表州政府 法官阁下 早上好
[06:55] Good morning. We do not typically afford bail 一级谋杀犯
[06:57] to first-degree murders. 不能被保释
[06:58] My client has well-established roots in the Boston community. 我的委托人已经深深扎根于波士顿
[07:01] He’s certainly not a flight risk. He has no prior criminal record. 他不会逃跑的 他也没有过犯罪记录.
[07:05] His being at large poses no real risk to society. 让其重回社会并不会对其造成危害
[07:08] I don’t know about Mr. Shore, your honor, 我不知道Shore先生怎么想 法官阁下
[07:10] but I think that the rest of the public 但我认为其他民众
[07:13] any murder… especially this murder, 任何杀人凶手– 特别是这个杀人凶手
[07:15] a devious murder to be a risk. 一个阴险的杀人凶手视作威胁
[07:18] I’m sorry. Did you use the word “murder” four or five times 对不起 你上句话里用了4次还是
[07:21] in that sentence? I’d hate to misquote you. 5次”杀人凶手”这个词 我不想错误地引用你的话
[07:23] Mr. Shore, would you like to be disciplined? Shore先生 你想受罚么
[07:28] Given the sophisticated methodology of this murder, 鉴于此案是伪装成心脏病发
[07:30] making it appear like a heart attack, 犯罪手法狡诈
[07:32] I’m persuaded that the defendant possesses 我认为被告
[07:34] the requisite craftiness to indeed escape this jurisdiction 有能力轻而易举地逃脱管辖
[07:37] with little effort if he so chooses. 如果他想这么干的话
[07:39] Gee, that sounded impartial. 哦 听起来很公正
[07:41] Bail is denied. 拒绝保释
[07:42] The defendant shall return to custody. We are adjourned. 被告继续被羁押 休庭
[07:46] I’ll be back to meet with you shortly. 我很快会回来见你
[07:48] In the meantime, please do not speak to anyone. 同时 请不要和任何人谈话
[07:50] Well done on bail. 在保释上做得不错
[07:54] He can be a bit chilly at first, but… 他开始会有些冷冰冰的 但是
[07:57] should we go and meet him? 我们走吧 一起去见他好么
[07:59] I’d like to sit with him alone, please. 我想单独和他谈谈
[08:02] Why? 为什么
[08:02] Because I would. 因为我想这样
[08:03] I like to get a feel for those I defend. 我想了解我辩护的对象
[08:05] Denny, you need to stop your penis from humming. DENNY 你得让你的小弟弟闭嘴
[08:08] Oh. 哦
[08:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:18] You want me to stay? 需要我留下来么
[08:19] I think I’m good. You don’t plan to kill me, 我想我很好 你没打算杀我吧
[08:22] do you? 是么
[08:23] We’ll see how it goes. 那要看情况的发展了
[08:29] So is it Robert or Bob? 我该称你Robert 还是 Bob
[08:33] Robert.
[08:34] So what can you tell me, Bob? 所以你有什么能跟我说的 Bob
[08:37] I’m innocent. I did have a short-lived 我是无辜的 我确实和她有过
[08:40] relationship with her, 短期的关系
[08:41] which I broke off to her less-than-concealed dismay. 而后便与她断绝了关系 当时她毫不掩饰脸上失望的表情
[08:46] When you say “short-lived”? 17 days last autumn. – 你说的“短期” – 去年秋天 17天
[08:51] She was your nurse? 她是你的护士
[08:53] One of my nurses, yes. 我的护士之一 是的
[08:57] What occasioned the end of the affair? 为什么断绝关系
[09:00] You’re not curious as to what precipitated the beginning? 你不好奇怎么开始的么
[09:03] I’ve seen a picture of her. I can fill in that blank. 我看过她的照片 可以想象的出来
[09:11] Well, the affair’s end was occasioned 我们结束来往是因为
[09:14] by Ms. Ghoulet’s emotional instability. GHOULET小姐的情绪很不稳定
[09:16] She was becoming increasingly erratic, 她越来越古怪
[09:18] causing an unacceptable distraction for me at work. 给我的工作带来了困扰
[09:21] I severed the relationship and I sought to create a distance. 我和她断绝了关系并保持距离
[09:26] She was persistent. 她却不肯放弃
[09:27] I never saw her romantically again. 我再也没有和她有过情事
[09:29] I most certainly did not go to her home 她死的那晚
[09:31] the evening of her death, and I played no role 我绝对没有去过她家
[09:33] whatsoever in her death. 她的死与我毫无关系
[09:37] Questions? 还有问题么
[09:40] According to the incident report, you were seen by a neighbor 根据调查报告 有邻居看见那晚你
[09:43] at her house that night. 在她家出现过
[09:44] Neighbor’s mistaken. 邻居搞错了
[09:47] I was there several days before the murder. 案发前几天我去过
[09:49] I had gone in an attempt to defuse her emotions. 我试图安抚她的情绪
[09:53] I was not there on the murder night, 案发那晚我没有去过
[09:56] which my wife will confirm. 我的妻子可以作证
[09:59] Well, wives have been known to lie for their husbands. 妻子经常会给丈夫做伪证的
[10:03] The jury will find my wife very persuasive. 陪审团会发现我的妻子很有说服力
[10:07] Don’t you find her impressive, Mr. Shore? 你不也觉得她极其出色吗 Shore先生
[10:15] Denny, if this case comes down to his testimony… DENNY 如果这件案子 要由他的证词决定的话
[10:21] he’s incredibly unlikable. 他真不讨人喜欢
[10:24] All worked out then, didn’t it? 这样不就合适了嘛
[10:26] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[10:27] Alan, you didn’t really want to like this guy, did you? Alan 你不想去喜欢这家伙 对么
[10:29] No, but I do want to win the case. 不 但我想赢这场官司
[10:30] Really? 真的么
[10:32] Of course really. 当然真的
[10:34] What, do you think I’d purposely lose 什么 你认为我会故意输了官司
[10:35] so I could be with his wife? 好和他妻子在一起
[10:37] I would. 我会
[10:38] You would not. 你不会
[10:40] Your true love is your undefeated record. 你的最爱是你的不败纪录
[10:42] And your true love is her. 但你的最爱是她
[10:47] You know, Denny… 你知道 Denny…
[10:52] I must admit, from time to time 我承认 有时候
[10:56] through the years, in various cases… 这些年 在各种案件里
[11:02] I’ve secretly fantasized that she was in the back of the room, 我偷偷地幻想 她坐在房间后面
[11:07] watching. 看着我
[11:10] Everything we do is all about impressing the girl, 我们做的任何事 都是为了给姑娘留下印象
[11:13] even when the girl isn’t there. 即便姑娘不在那儿
[11:14] But here, she will be there, 但这次 她会在那儿
[11:16] watching me. 看着我
[11:20] Relying on me, even. 甚至依靠我
[11:23] Alan, look at me. Alan 看着我
[11:25] At first I thought this would be fun, exciting. 起初 我认为这会很有趣 令人激动
[11:30] Now I’m telling you as your best friend, get out. 现在我作为你最好的朋友给你个忠告 别干了
[11:33] In defeat, you lose, 败诉的话 你输了
[11:35] disappointing the one woman you’ve really loved. 令你最爱的女人失望
[11:39] In victory… 胜了的话
[11:41] she walks away with her husband… 她会和他丈夫离开
[11:46] which isn’t you. 而不是你
[12:01] Okay, at first the coroner ruled natural causes, 好的 一开始验尸官认为是自然死亡
[12:04] and you can pretty much see why. 原因很明显
[12:06] Not a Mark on her. 身上没有任何痕迹
[12:07] Except for this mole here. 除了这里这颗痣
[12:09] It’s spectacular. Can I touch it? 很特别 我能摸一下么
[12:15] But once they tumbled to the affair, 但发现外遇之后
[12:16] they decided to look again. 他们决定再检查一次
[12:19] That’s when they found this. 这次他们发现了这个
[12:22] You can see the needle Mark here on the thigh. 你可以看到大腿上有个针眼
[12:24] Succinylcholine. The beauty is, 琥珀酰胆碱 优点是
[12:27] it basically disappears from the system within minutes. 它在进入身体后片刻就会消失
[12:30] And best of all, 最棒的是
[12:31] the symptoms mimic a heart attack. 症状和心脏病发一样
[12:32] And it kills you immediately? 它能立刻杀死你么
[12:34] First paralysis, then death. 先瘫痪 后死亡
[12:36] It’s likely she woke up when she got jabbed, 很可能她在被注射的时候醒过来了
[12:38] but going into paralysis, nothing she could do… 但是她瘫痪了 除了看着杀手走出大门之外
[12:41] except watch her killer walk out the door. 什么也做不了
[12:45] Any semen? 有精液么
[12:46] Not yet. 还没有
[12:50] No semen was found. 没发现精液
[12:51] Saliva or hair? 唾液或毛发呢
[12:53] Nothing found on the body. Almost the perfect crime. 尸体上没有发现任何东西 几乎是完美犯罪
[12:57] Whoever did this was one smart guy. 不管谁干的 他很聪明
[13:03] The neighbor’s house is here, meaning his sight line is this way, 邻居的房子在这儿 意味着他的视线是这个方向
[13:07] which basically means he’d see cars from the front 考虑到街道的走向
[13:09] given the cue of the street. 这意味着他看到车子的正面
[13:11] What’s the lighting like? 周围光线如何
[13:12] Well, a street lamp here, 这里有盏街灯
[13:14] so it’s not great. 所以 光线不太强
[13:16] So if we can shake this witness, then everything else 所以如果我们能打击目击证人的可信度 接下来其它事情
[13:18] is completely circumstantial, right? 都是间接证据 对么
[13:21] Phoebe, they can place him at the scene with forensics. Phoebe 现场证据能证明他在案发现场
[13:23] Not that night. 不是那晚
[13:24] No, the neighbor does that. 不 邻居看到了
[13:27] Your husband had a romantic history with the victim. 你丈夫和受害者有过罗曼史
[13:29] The victim’s mother will testify as to threats he made. 受害者的母亲证明你丈夫恐吓过她
[13:31] She’s lying. 她撒谎
[13:32] Yes, according to your husband. 是的 你丈夫是这么说的
[13:35] Whoever did this clearly has medical expertise. 不管谁干的 很明显具有医疗专业知识
[13:38] Add to that… 另外
[13:39] add to that what? 另外什么
[13:41] The jury will hate him. 陪审团会讨厌他
[13:45] Meaning you hate him. 意味着你讨厌他
[13:47] My feelings aren’t relevant. 我的感觉与此无关
[13:48] Oh, come on, Alan. 哦 得了吧 Alan
[13:50] Your feelings aren’t in play here? 这和你的感觉完全没关系吗
[13:57] I think that if you look at this case clinically, 我想如果你从专业的角度来看这件案子
[13:59] you will appreciate that the prosecution’s case is very weak. 你会发现诉讼理由很薄弱
[14:03] The evidence is all circumstantial. The victim had other affairs. 证据都是间接的 受害者还有别的情人
[14:07] Which we can’t prove. 我们都不能证明
[14:08] And my husband has an alibi. 我丈夫有不在场证明
[14:12] The testimony of a devoted wife is rarely winning. 一位深爱丈夫的妻子 的证词很少能被取信
[14:17] I don’t think the jury will believe you. 我不认为陪审团会相信你
[14:22] Do you believe me? 你相信我么
[14:27] No. 不
[14:30] I know you. 我了解你
[14:31] You would never forgive him for having the affair. 你永远不会原谅他干的这件事
[14:37] In fact, if memory serves me, you can be quite punishing 事实上 我没记错的话 在这种事上
[14:41] on that subject. 你没有那么大度
[14:42] It’s different when you have kids. 一旦有了孩子就不同了
[14:43] Yes, and your children need their father around. 是的 你的孩子需要父亲在身边
[14:47] So you’re willing to do whatever you can 所以你会竭尽所能
[14:49] to keep him out of jail, including lie for him 避免他进监狱 包括在证人席上
[14:51] in the witness chair. 为他撒谎
[14:54] You’re wrong. 你错了
[14:56] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[15:01] Well, clearly… 很明显
[15:02] I need to get another attorney. 我需要换个律师
[15:10] If we agree to plead to manslaughter… 如果我们承认误杀
[15:12] absolutely not. 绝对不行
[15:14] That’s your husband’s decision. 那是你丈夫的决定
[15:15] And I know exactly what that will be. 我知道那会是什么
[15:18] There will be no guilty plea. 我们绝不认罪
[15:22] This wasn’t a heat-of-passion crime, Phoebe. 这不是冲动犯罪 Phoebe
[15:26] It was… 它是
[15:28] calculated… cold. 精心策划…冷血之极
[15:34] Do you trust this man? 你信任这个男人么
[15:38] How about around your children? 对你的孩子怎样
[15:40] He would never hurt the children. 他从不会伤害孩子们
[15:44] And he did not… 他也不会
[15:46] commit this crime, however much you’re determined 犯下这种罪行 不管你们
[15:49] to believe otherwise. 怎么想
[15:58] You still love me, Alan… 你还爱着我 ALAN…
[16:03] as do I you. 我也还爱着你
[16:08] You… 你…
[16:10] you don’t think that I want to believe 你不认为有时候
[16:12] that he’s guilty sometimes? 我也想相信他是有罪的么
[16:15] It would be so easy to. I mean… I am 这就很容易 我的意思是…我
[16:20] still angry over the affair. Of course I am. 依旧很生气他们俩的事 我当然生气
[16:23] And sometimes I think it would just be easier if I… 有时候我想 那样会更容易
[16:28] if I just ditched everything and… 如果我抛下一切
[16:31] including him… 包括他
[16:34] and took off to some Island with… 和我的旧男友一起
[16:37] with an old boyfriend that I’ve never… 到一个小岛上
[16:41] don’t. 别这样
[16:43] Mm. 嗯
[16:44] Do not make that mistake. 别再犯那样的错误了
[16:48] You need to protect yourself, Alan… 你要保护你自己 Alan…
[16:53] because when this trial is over… 因为当案子结束
[16:56] I will be walking away with him. 我会和他一起离开
[17:02] My family is my life. 家庭就是我的生命
[17:14] I know she was afraid of him because she told me so. 我知道她害怕他 因为她告诉过我
[17:17] She was in a very excitable state when she did so. 那时候她非常激动
[17:20] She said, “mom, I’m scared to death of him.” 她说”妈妈 我怕他怕的要死”
[17:24] Why did your daughter fear the defendant, Mrs. Ghoulet? 为什么你的女儿害怕被告 Ghoulet太太
[17:27] She threatened to tell his wife that they had resumed the affair. 她威胁说要告诉他妻子他们旧情复燃
[17:31] What else did your daughter tell you? 你女儿还告诉你什么了
[17:32] She said he said, 她说他说
[17:34] “if you do tell her, you will pay for it.” “如果你告诉她的话 你要付出代价”
[17:41] Very dramatic. Probably see it on the news. 非常戏剧化 从新闻上看是这样的
[17:45] You like being on the news? 你喜欢上新闻吗
[17:46] Oh, you think I enjoy talking about my daughter’s murder? 哦 你认为我喜欢谈论我女儿被谋杀么
[17:49] Well, I see you a lot on TV. Almost as much as him. – 恩 我看见你频繁上镜 – 和他一样频繁
[17:51] Not that much. 没他频繁
[17:52] You’re right. 没错
[17:56] Uh, Phyllis… may I call you Phyllis? 呃 Phyllis– 我可以叫你 Phyllis么
[18:01] Oh, my God. 哦 老天
[18:03] Uh, when your, uh, daughter told you 呃 当你的 呃 女儿告诉你
[18:05] that she feared my client, were you worried? 她害怕我的委托人 你担心么
[18:08] Of course I was. 我当然担心
[18:09] Did you tell anybody? Surely you told somebody? 你有告诉其他人么 你肯定告诉某人了
[18:11] A friend, a relative, a- a mental health specialist? 一个朋友 一个亲戚 一个-一个心理健康专家
[18:14] Objection. 反对
[18:15] Overruled. 反对无效
[18:16] Phyllis… did you make up this little story? PHYLLIS…你有没有在编故事
[18:20] No, I did not. 没有 我没有
[18:21] You’re a disgusting person. 你真是个恶心的家伙
[18:26] I don’t like being called disgusting. 我不喜欢被人称作恶心
[18:28] Did you ever call your daughter disgusting? 你曾经说过你女儿恶心么
[18:32] Of course not. 当然没有
[18:35] I have a copy of a letter here that you wrote to your daughter 我这里有一封你写给女儿的信的复印件
[18:38] shortly before her death. 在她死前不久
[18:40] The, uh, prosecution has the letter, 检方拥有这封信
[18:43] and they mistakenly forgot to produce it during discovery. 但是他们错误地忘记了在证物中列出来
[18:46] Oversight. Would you read the highlighted section, please? 不小心遗漏了 你愿意读一下加亮的部分么
[18:51] And don’t forget to project. There’s a camera back there. 别忘了要大声点 后面在录像
[18:53] Objection. 反对
[18:58] The highlighted section, please. 加亮部分 请
[19:06] “You never call. “You’re too busy running around “你从来不打电话 “你总是忙于围着
[19:09] with all your married men. 你那些已婚男人打转”
[19:11] “You’re a disgraceful, disgusting whore.” “你是个可耻的 恶心的娼妓”
[19:23] No evidence of anybody else being present in the home 没有证据表明除了受害者和被告
[19:26] except for the victim and the defendant. 房子里有其它人出现过
[19:28] Sounds like sloppy work for the defendant to leave 听起来像是被告粗心大意
[19:30] his prints behind. 留下指纹的
[19:31] He didn’t. Not really. We only found a few 他没有 不是这样的 我们只找到一些
[19:33] old prints here and there. 旧的指纹
[19:35] The crime scene was otherwise conspicuously meticulous. 除此之外 犯罪现场极度整洁
[19:39] It causes cardiac arrest, ventricular dysrhythmia. 它会引发心脏停跳 心律不齐
[19:43] It quickly degrades. It’s very difficult to detect 它很快会降解 几小时后
[19:45] after a few hours. 就很难检测得到
[19:46] Sounds like the perfect drug if you’re looking 听起来像是它是用来谋杀的
[19:48] to get away with murder. 最完美的药物
[19:50] It is. 是的
[19:51] She never told me she was afraid of him, 她从未告诉过我她害怕他
[19:53] but she did she say she was thinking about telling his wife 但是她却是说过正考虑要不要
[19:56] about the affair. 告诉他妻子他们俩的事
[19:57] Were there other men to your knowledge? 你知道有其他的男人么
[19:59] There were certainly rumors of others. 当然有关于其他人的传言 肯定有还有其他人的传言
[20:01] She, of course, never brought them around the hospital. 当然 她从来没把他们带到医院来过 她当然从未带他们来医院
[20:03] I’d seen his car many times. 我见过很多次他的车
[20:05] And you saw it the night of the murder? 你在凶案发生的那晚见到了么?
[20:07] Yes. I’d gotten up to go to the bathroom. 是的 我正起来要去厕所
[20:11] L- I looked out the window. I saw it. 我-我从窗户向外望去 我看到了那辆车
[20:14] You first told the police you weren’t sure. 你开始的时候告诉警方你并不确定
[20:17] Well, it had happened a few days earlier, and I had to think back. 嗯 那是几天前的事了 我必须得回想一下
[20:21] I did, and I am sure I saw it that night. 我想过了 我肯定是在那晚见到的
[20:25] Hmm. Ever see any other cars go into that driveway on other nights? 嗯 别的晚上有没有见过其他车 开进车道呢?
[20:29] Oh, many times. 哦 很多次了
[20:31] Um, Ms. Ghoulet had a very… diverse recreational life. 嗯 Ghoulet女士过着… 多种多样的娱乐生活
[20:40] What do you mean I shouldn’t testify? 你说我不能出庭作证是什么意思?
[20:42] My feeling is it would be a disaster. 我感觉那会是一场灾难
[20:45] The prosecution would pick you apart over the affair. 原告律师会因为婚外情的事对你 百般刁难的
[20:48] And all you can do, really, 真的 你所能做的就是
[20:49] is say that you didn’t go to the victim’s house that night, 说那天晚上你没有去过受害人的家
[20:52] and we have Phoebe to say that. Phoebe会这么说的
[20:55] Well, I’m not an attorney, but I would think at a minimum, 嗯 我不是律师 但是我认为起码
[20:58] a defendant need take the stand to deny the crime for which he is charged. 被告需要出庭作证否认他被起诉的罪名
[21:01] You would be wrong. 你是错的
[21:03] Come on. You’re guilty as sin. You don’t fool us. 拜托 你就是有罪的 你骗不了我们
[21:06] You won’t fool a jury. Stop being such a baby. 你也骗不了陪审团 别耍小孩子脾气了
[21:10] Tell me, Bob, had you resumed the affair? 告诉我吧 Bob 你恢复那段婚外情了么?
[21:16] Just a yes or no question. 回答是或不是就好了
[21:19] No. 不是
[21:21] I think we’ll skip your testimony. 我认为我们要跳过你的证词
[21:24] Are you in love with my wife, Mr. Shore? 你是不是喜欢我老婆啊 Shore先生?
[21:28] Just a yes or no question. 回答是或不是就好了
[21:42] He strikes me as a very difficult man to love. 就我看来 他实在很难让人对他产生爱慕之心
[21:48] Well, that seems to be my curse. I fall for difficult men. 嗯 那是上天对我的诅咒 我容易为难相处的男人着迷
[21:57] – It doesn’t look good, does it? – It looks terrible. – 看上去不好 不是么? – 是很糟糕
[22:03] We’ve still got reasonable doubt. 我们还是有合理的疑惑
[22:08] Phoebe, our entire defense is you. Phoebe 我们就靠你了
[22:13] You have to persuade the jury tomorrow. 你明天一定要说服陪审团
[22:16] And I’m sorry, but I have to say this… 很抱歉 但我不得不说–
[22:18] you need to do a much better job persuading them than you have so far persuading me. 你要说服他们的话 需要比目前 说服我做得更好
[22:25] Or me. 或者我
[22:35] The Robert brooks trial winds down today 对Robert Brooks的审判今天继续
[22:36] with the defendant’s wife, Phoebe prentice, taking the stand. 被告的妻子 Phoebe Prentice 将要出庭作证
[22:40] She’s of course expected to say that her husband never left the house 她当然希望证明她的丈夫 在Isabelle Ghoulet被谋杀的那晚
[22:44] on the night of Isabelle Ghoulet’s murder. 从来没有离开过家
[22:47] Denny Crane. Step aside. Mr. Crane! Denny Crane 靠边 Crane先生!
[22:48] Not wearing underwear. Not pretty. No comment. 没穿内裤 不漂亮 不发表评论
[22:52] You swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, 发誓你要讲真话 所有及其全部的实情
[22:54] so help you God? 以上帝为证?
[22:55] – I do. – Be seated. – 是的 – 请坐
[23:01] Ms. Prentice, you’re married to the defendant, Dr. Robert brooks? Prentice女士 你是被告Robert Brooks医生的妻子么?
[23:05] I am. 是的
[23:05] – And how long have you been so? – 16 years. – 你们结婚多久了? – 16年
[23:09] I imagine this has been quite an ordeal for you. 我想这一定是对你严峻的考验
[23:13] Yes. 是的
[23:15] Do you love your husband? 你爱你的丈夫么?
[23:18] Very much. 非常爱
[23:20] So in the interest of fairness, it should be said, 那么为了公平起见 应该这么说
[23:22] you have a strong bias here. 你是有很强烈的偏爱的
[23:25] I do. 是的
[23:27] Not withstanding that bias, 如果依然怀有此种偏爱
[23:28] you understand that your testimony today is subject 你知道你将因今天的证词而受到
[23:31] to the pains and penalties of perjury? 伪证的刑罚么?
[23:34] I do. 知道
[23:35] Then let’s cut right to the Chase, shall we? 那么我们就切入正题吧 好么?
[23:37] Because we’re all dying to know, 我们都非常急切的想知道
[23:39] where were you on the night Isabelle Ghoulet was murdered? Isabelle Ghoulet被杀的那晚你在哪儿?
[23:43] Well, I arrived home from work a little after 7:00, 嗯 我7点过一点儿下班回家
[23:46] which was my routine. 我一向如此
[23:48] We like to have dinner as a family. 我们喜欢一家人一起吃饭
[23:50] It’s a ritual we’re very conscientious about. 我们都一直认真的按这一习惯办事
[23:53] – You, your husband and your two children? – That’s right. – 你 你丈夫 和你们的两个孩子么? – 没错
[23:55] And after dinner? 晚饭后呢?
[23:57] My kids did their homework. It was a school night. 孩子们做作业 明天还得上学
[24:00] And Robert did some work in his den, Robert在他的书房做事
[24:02] and I think that I did some laundry or something. 我记得我是在衣服还是什么的
[24:06] Um, then at about 10:00, my kids went to bed. 嗯 之后大约十点 我的孩子们去睡了
[24:09] And… Robert and I had a glass of wine, 而…Robert和我喝了杯酒
[24:13] we watched some news, 我们看了看新闻
[24:15] and, uh, then he took a sleeping pill, 还有 呃 之后他吃了片安眠药
[24:18] which he invariably does, 他总是这么做
[24:20] and we went to sleep. 然后我们就去睡了
[24:22] It was pretty uneventful. 一切都没什么特别的
[24:24] – You stayed in all night? – That’s correct. – 你整晚都没出去过么? – 是的
[24:27] Did your husband leave the house? 你丈夫离开过家么?
[24:42] Ms. Prentice, did your husband leave the house? Prentice女士 你丈夫离开过家么?
[24:52] I’m sorry, your honor. 我很抱歉 法官大人
[24:54] Uh… could I please take a short break? 呃…我能稍微休息一下么?
[24:56] No, I-I think you should answer the question, ma’am. 不 我-我觉得你应该回答问题 夫人
[24:58] Did your husband leave the house that night? 你丈夫那天晚上离开过家么?
[25:09] Yes. 是的
[25:13] Your honor, I’d like a short recess to confer with my client. 法官大人 我要求短暂的休庭 我需要和我的当事人谈谈
[25:15] Not gonna happen. When did he leave? 不可能的 他什么时候离开的?
[25:19] I don’t know. I, uh… 我不知道 我 呃…
[25:22] I woke up after midnight. 我12点以后醒来过
[25:25] – Your honor, I need to confer with my client. – Mr. Shore, be quiet. – 法官大人 我要和我的当事人谈谈 – Shore先生 请安静
[25:28] Do you know where he went? 你知道他去哪儿了么?
[25:34] No, I did not know. 不 不知道
[25:37] When did he get home? 他什么时候回家的呢?
[25:38] Some time after 3:00. 3点以后吧
[25:43] Your honor, this is unfair surprise. She… 法官大人 这是不合理的突发情况 她–
[25:44] – it’s your witness. – I don’t care. – 她是你的证人 – 我不在乎
[25:46] We’re fast approaching grounds for a mistrial. 我们正面临着无效审判
[25:48] You need to give me a recess. 你得给我一段时间
[25:52] All right. We’re going to take a 1-hour break. 好吧 休庭一小时
[25:56] What the hell was that? 那到底是什么意思?
[25:57] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[25:59] If your intent was to bury him, why’d you hire me? 如果你一开始就想葬送他的话 干吗要找我呢?
[26:01] To reconnect, so you’d be there for her when her husband went off to jail. 再联系呗 她丈夫进监狱以后你会陪在她身边
[26:04] That isn’t true. 不是那样的
[26:05] Yes, it is. You love Alan. Do you deny it? 是的 就是 你爱Alan 你敢否认么?
[26:09] I hired Alan to secure my husband’s freedom. 我请Alan来让我的丈夫获得自由
[26:12] That was my intent. 那是我的初衷
[26:13] I wanted to preserve my family at whatever cost. 我要不惜一切代价维护我的家庭
[26:16] 那怎么变了呢?
[26:19] Well, I suddenly thought, if… 嗯 我突然想到 如果…
[26:21] if I commit perjury, what if I go to jail? 如果我因为作伪证进了监狱怎么办?
[26:25] Who raises my kids then? I mean, they could be… 谁来抚养我的孩子们呢? 我的意思是 他们可能会–
[26:28] they could be faced with losing both their father and their mother and… 他们可能会面对同时失去爸爸和妈妈…
[26:32] plus, I… 另外 我…
[26:34] plus what? 怎么?
[26:37] I really believed that the affair was over, Alan. 我真的以为那段婚外情结束了 Alan
[26:39] I did. But it wasn’t. 真的 但是并没结束
[26:43] Now how am I supposed to lie for somebody who’s not even faithful to me? 那么 我要怎么去为了 一个对我不忠的人撒谎呢?
[27:02] So, Bob, we need to talk. 所以 Bob 我们得谈谈了
[27:20] – You okay? – I’m fine. – 你还好吧? – 我没事儿
[27:24] – You want me to take this? – I’ll take it. – 你要让我来处理么? – 我能搞定
[28:08] First of all, I admire your honesty. 首先 我钦佩你的诚实
[28:12] To give testimony against somebody you love… 对你爱的人做出不利的证词…
[28:18] we all witnessed an extraordinary thing. 我们都见证了一件非比寻常的事情
[28:23] Of course, you didn’t have to give that testimony. 当然 你不必做那样的证词的
[28:28] While it’s true you were under oath, 尽管你在法庭上宣誓要说实话
[28:30] you also enjoy a privilege as the defendant’s spouse 你作为被告的配偶也可以享有
[28:34] to not give evidence against him. 不做不利于其证词的特权
[28:38] Well, as I said, I didn’t plan to, 嗯 正如我所说的 我没打算这么做的
[28:39] but once I took the stand, 但是一旦我出庭作证
[28:41] I felt that I’d effectively waived that privilege, so… 我觉得我实际上 放弃了那项特权 所以…
[28:45] ah. 啊
[28:48] I guess the other conclusion would be that perhaps 我猜另一个结论就是或许
[28:51] you really did want to testify against him. 你真的想做对他不利的证词
[28:56] Did you? 是么?
[28:58] You know I didn’t. 你知道我没有
[29:02] Ms. Prentice, Prentice女士
[29:04] have you undergone any psychiatric treatment of late 你最近有没有因为病态人格
[29:07] for a personality disorder? 接受过治疗?
[29:12] I’ve never been diagnosed… 我从来没有被诊断说…
[29:14] with any personality disorder. 有任何的病态人格
[29:17] That wasn’t my question. 那并不是我的问题
[29:18] I asked whether you’ve been treated recently for one. 我是问你最近有没有接受过治疗
[29:23] My medical history is private. 我的医疗史是保密的
[29:26] But I will repeat 但是我想重复的是
[29:28] that I’ve never been diagnosed with a personality disorder. 我从来没有被诊断出病态人格过
[29:34] Would you consider yourself to be a violent person, Ms. Prentice? 你觉得自己是一个暴力的人么 Prentice女士
[29:38] No. 不
[29:39] Have you ever been violent? Well, 你曾经有没有过暴力的举动呢? 嗯
[29:40] I’m sure everyone’s lost his or her temper, but… 我肯定每个人都有发脾气的时候 但是…
[29:43] ever lost yours with a knife? 你发脾气时有没有用刀呢?
[29:49] Am I being too vague? 我没说清楚么?
[29:50] Have you ever lost your temper with a knife 你发脾气时有没有用刀么
[29:53] with your 9-year-old daughter? 用来对付你九岁的女儿?
[29:57] – No. – No Gee. – 没有 – 没有? 天啊
[30:00] For someone with such a strong obligation 对一个有如此大的责任的人
[30:03] to tell the truth under oath, that answer surprises me. 要在法庭上宣誓说实话 这个答案真的让我惊讶
[30:07] Did you not threaten your 9-year-old daughter 你在她把葡萄汁洒在你新的客厅地毯上后
[30:09] with a knife after she spilled grape juice on your new living room carpet? 没有用刀恐吓你九岁的女儿么?
[30:14] I snapped at her while I had a knife in my hand. 我是对她大声喊 当时手里拿着刀
[30:18] Wasn’t it more like you were watching television, 难道不是你在看电视
[30:20] she spilled the juice, you flew into a rage, 她把果汁洒了 你突然大发脾气
[30:23] went into the kitchen, returned with paper towels 冲进厨房 带着纸巾
[30:26] and the knife and threatened her? 和刀子出来 然后恐吓她么?
[30:28] Wasn’t it more like that? 难道不是这样么?
[30:29] I never threatened her with a knife. 我从来没有用刀恐吓过她
[30:34] A few minutes ago in that witness room, 几分钟前在证人室
[30:36] you indicated to me that you had now reached the conclusion 你向我表示你现在得出了结论
[30:39] that your husband had resumed his affair with Ms. Ghoulet. 你的丈夫又和 Ghoulet小姐恢复了婚外情
[30:43] – Did you not? – Yes. – 不是么? – 是的
[30:44] In truth, you reached that conclusion a week before the murder 实际上 你在凶案发生前一周 就已经得出这样的结论了
[30:48] when Ms. Ghoulet told you the affair was back on, right? 是Ghoulet小姐告诉 你那段关系又恢复了 对吧?
[30:51] This time, you fucked up the knife and threatened your husband. 这次 你拿起刀恐吓你的丈夫
[30:54] No. 没有
[30:55] You told him you would kill him, didn’t you? 你告诉他说你要杀了他 不是么?
[30:57] No. 不是
[30:57] Then you said you’d think of something even better than killing him, 之后你说你想出了比杀了他更好的办法
[31:00] – didn’t you, Phoebe? – No. – 不是么 Phoebe? – 不是
[31:02] You testified that Robert took a sleeping pill that night. 你作证说Robert那天晚上吃了安眠药
[31:05] Did he unknowingly take two or three extra, 他是不是不知不觉的多吃了两三片
[31:07] – maybe in his wine? – That’s ridiculous. – 也许是放在酒里的? – 太荒谬了
[31:10] You were driving the car that pulled into Ms. Ghoulet’s driveway that night, 那晚你开车停在Ghoulet小姐的停车道上
[31:13] and you gave her the injection that killed her, 你给她注射并杀了她
[31:15] knowing full well the police would suspect him. 你很清楚警方会怀疑他
[31:18] – Your honor, this is… – sit down, Mr. Betts. – 阁下 这– – 坐下 Betts先生
[31:20] And you didn’t just frame him and bury him at trial. 你并不仅仅诬陷他 在审讯中葬送他
[31:23] You added the indignity of having an old boyfriend be part of the equation. 你还让你的旧情人在此事中扮演 举足轻重的角色 这种手法实在是极度低劣
[31:27] One might find that to be a little sick. 大家一定会觉得这很恶心
[31:29] You know, he is the sick one. 你知道 他才是让人恶心的
[31:33] And he has concocted this fantastic tale… 他捏造了一个完美的故事…
[31:39] to get away with murder. 来逃避谋杀的处罚
[31:45] You don’t look well, Phoebe. 你看上去不太好 Phoebe
[31:48] You’re diabetic. 你有糖尿病
[31:51] How do you get your insulin? 你是怎么得使用胰岛素的?
[31:57] Injections. 注射
[31:59] Pretty good with needles then. 那么用针一定很熟练咯
[32:15] Spectacular performance. 表现相当精彩啊
[32:17] But I must say, I’m not surprised. 但是我必须要说 我并不感到惊讶
[32:20] Mr. Shore is legendary Shore先生是一个传奇
[32:22] for his stunts and spellbinding maneuvers 因为他的绝技和引人入胜的本领
[32:25] that no doubt dazzle his audiences, but… 那无疑会让他的观众感到炫目 但是–
[32:27] – I object to my sex life being introduced… – Mr. Shore. – 我反对提及我的性生活– – Shore先生
[32:32] You see? This is what he does. 看到了么?他就是这么做的
[32:35] He distracts, he uses sleight of hand, 他分散别人的注意力 他耍花招
[32:37] he manipulates. But all of these ploys… 他熟练操控 但是所有这么手法…
[32:41] they come from desperation. 它们都是由绝望而生
[32:44] All the physical evidence points to the doctor, 所有的物证都指向医生
[32:47] and it took the expertise of a doctor to make it look like a heart attack, didn’t it? 使这一切看起来像心脏病需要 医生的专业知识 不是么?
[32:52] The doctor was romantically involved with the victim. 医生和受害者又有着性关系
[32:55] The doctor is the one who threatened the victim. 医生就是恐吓受害者的人
[32:58] Mr. Shore had no choice but to reach into his magic hat Shore先生除了伸入他的魔法帽里
[33:02] and grope for something 试图寻找一些
[33:04] that he could pass off as reasonable doubt. 能够勉强作为合理性怀疑的东西
[33:09] Well… 嗯…
[33:11] there’s desperation and there is… desperation. 那就是绝望还有…绝望
[33:19] Let’s all get real. 我们都现实点儿吧
[33:25] I wouldn’t even know where to begin to get real. 我都不知道怎么现实
[33:28] It’s so hard to believe 实在难以相信
[33:30] that any of this could possibly be real. 所有这些可能会是真的
[33:35] It’s so implausible, 如此难以置信
[33:37] so fantastic, so utterly… 如此荒诞 如此…
[33:43] Phoebe.
[33:48] Whether she suddenly chose to bury her husband while on the stand, 不管她是突然改变主意决定在 法庭上葬送她的丈夫
[33:52] or whether it was part of some master plot, I don’t know. 抑或是某种精巧计划的一部分 我不得而知
[33:55] But she buried him. 但是她葬送了他
[33:58] There is no disputing that. 毫无疑问
[34:00] This crime was executed with Machiavellian efficiency 这是一起一石多鸟的 被精确实施的罪案
[34:05] by a woman who not only had plenty of motive, 其凶手是一个不仅仅有充分的动机
[34:08] but is also quite handy with needles. 还很熟悉用针的女人
[34:11] True, there was no forensic evidence 当然 没有刑侦证据
[34:14] to prove she was at the scene, 证明她当时在场
[34:16] but you heard the detective. 但是你们听到警探所说的了
[34:18] He said the house was, “conspicuously meticulous.” 他说房子当时 “极为的整洁”
[34:22] It had been cleaned up. 一定是被打扫过了
[34:23] Could Phoebe Prentice have known about the drug succinylcholine? Phoebe Prentice听说过琥珀酰胆碱么?
[34:27] Why not? Her husband is a doctor. 为什么不会呢? 她丈夫是个医生
[34:29] Their house is full of medical books. 他们家里都是医书
[34:31] There’s all kinds of evidence against her, 这些都是对她不利的证据
[34:33] but the truth is, it doesn’t matter, 但是事实是 这不重要
[34:35] because you saw all you needed to in her testimony. 因为你们在她的证词中看到了 所有你们想看到的
[34:39] You saw it in her eyes, you heard it in her voice, 你们可以从她的眼中看到 你们可以从她的声音中听出
[34:42] and you know… 而且你们知道…
[34:50] she did it. 是她做的
[34:52] Phoebe Prentice killed the woman her husband was sleeping with Phoebe Prentice杀了和她丈夫上床的女人
[34:56] and framed her cheating husband in the process. 然后又陷害欺骗自己的丈夫
[34:59] Perfect crime. 完美的犯罪
[35:05] Almost. 几乎是
[35:09] Almost. 几乎是
[35:57] Okay. 好的
[35:59] Madam foreperson, 陪审团主席
[36:00] the jury has reached a unanimous verdict? 你们有了一致的裁决了么?
[36:02] We have, your honor. 是的 法官大人
[36:04] The defendant will please rise. 被告请起立
[36:08] What say you? 结果如何?
[36:10] “In the matter of “the commonwealth of Massachusetts” V. Robert I. Brooks, “马萨诸塞州诉 Robert L. Brooks
[36:14] “on the charge of murder in the first degree, 一级谋杀一案
[36:16] “we find the defendant Robert brooks 我们一致认为被告Robert Brooks
[36:20] not guilty.” 无罪”
[36:42] My advice to you, Dr. Brooks, Brooks医生 我对你的建议是
[36:44] if you have out-of-town relatives… 如果你有在外地的的亲戚的话…
[36:46] the press here does not figure to let up for a while. 这里的媒体估计暂时还不会放松 对你们的纠缠
[36:50] No doubt your wife has left town. 毫无疑问你太太已经走了 (leave town在此为双关 离开本地和离他而去的意思)
[36:54] Well, I, uh, I suppose a, uh, a huge thank-you would be in order. 嗯 我 呃 我觉得 呃 我应该好好谢谢你
[36:58] I suppose. Thank you. 我觉得也是 谢谢
[37:01] Can’t say that you were everything Phoebe built you up to be, 不能说你已经和Phoebe口中所说的一样了
[37:04] but, uh, you were close. 但是 呃 你很接近了
[37:06] Did you really not suspect that she’d left the house that night? 你真的没怀疑过她那晚离开过家么?
[37:10] I never left the house, Alan. 我从来没离开过 Alan
[37:23] When you told me that I was the whole defense 当你告诉我说我是唯一的希望
[37:25] and that I wasn’t persuasive, 而我又没有足够的说服力
[37:27] I… decided on another tack… 我…我决定换个方式–
[37:31] incriminating my husband in a way 以一种让我看起来有罪的方式
[37:33] that would make me seem guilty. 来指控我丈夫
[37:39] Do you really think that I would threaten my own child with a knife? 你真的觉得我用刀恐吓我自己的孩子么?
[37:43] Come on. 拜托
[37:45] We had to make up a few things, 我们必须编造一些事情
[37:47] give you something to get her with. 给你一些能够用来指责她的事情
[37:50] I never got the call from the victim telling me about the affair, 我从来没有接到过受害者关于 婚外情的电话
[37:53] I never told Robert I was gonna kill him, 我从没告诉过Robert我要杀了他
[37:55] and… I never left the house that night. 而且…那天晚上我从来没有离开过家
[38:03] You were very convincing. 你相当有说服力啊
[38:06] You might have been too convincing. 你也许太有说服力了
[38:07] You’re now almost certain to be arrested and charged with the crime. 你现在几乎可以被逮捕并且起诉了
[38:10] I can risk that 我可以冒这个险
[38:11] since there’s no evidence of me committing it because I didn’t. 我根本没做过 所以没有我犯罪的证据
[38:16] And if need be, Robert can always set the record straight. 如果需要的话 Robert可以澄清
[38:20] He’s protected now by double jeopardy, so… 他现在被双重审理保护 所以…
[38:26] – there’s still perjury. – Who committed perjury? – 还是会有作伪证罪 – 谁作伪证了?
[38:28] He never testified, and I never lied. 他没作过证 我也没说过谎
[38:30] You’ll remember that I denied all of your accusations. 你会记得我否认了你所有的指控
[38:34] In fact, the only one 实际上 唯一
[38:35] who tried to introduce false evidence was you. 尝试引入伪证的人是你
[38:45] It was never my intent to play it this way. 我并不想这么做的
[38:47] I… 我…
[38:49] my plan was simply to be his alibi, 我的计划就是为他做不在场证明
[38:51] but then when you said that I wasn’t persuasive… 但是你说我说服力不够…
[38:58] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[39:00] You should leave now. 你可以走了
[39:05] The truth is, I never deceived you. 事实是 我从来没有欺骗过你
[39:06] You told me he was innocent. 你告诉过我他是无辜的
[39:08] But you weren’t deceived, were you? 但是你没被欺骗 不是么?
[39:12] Two other things I told you… 我告诉你的另外两件事…
[39:16] keeping my family together whatever the cost 不惜任何代价维持我的家庭
[39:19] was everything to me… 这才是我的一切…
[39:23] and that at the end, I would be… 最终 我会…
[39:25] walking away with Robert. 和Robert一起离开
[39:29] I was very clear on that. 我说的很明白
[40:15] There’s gotta be a way to turn them in. 会有办法把他们绳之以法的
[40:17] We could. 我们可以
[40:19] Get disbarred… 被取消律师执照…
[40:21] go fishing… 去钓鱼…
[40:23] retire to stud. 去做种马
[40:26] You know, Alan, you gotta tip your hat. 你知道 Alan 你应该脱帽致意
[40:28] She fooled everybody, including us. 她耍了所有人 包括我们
[40:30] I am not… tipping my hat. 我不会…脱帽致意
[40:37] This is one of those times I’m lucky to be unlucky in love. 这是其中一次我很幸运的情场失意
[40:41] I’ll bet you’re lucky at cards. 我相信你会赌场得意的
[40:45] Let’s go to Vegas. 我们去拉斯维加斯吧
[40:48] I’m trying to cheer you up. 我在想办法使你高兴起来
[40:51] Alan…
[40:54] the thing you have to realize, and someday you will, 你要明白一件事 总有一天你会的
[40:57] a person only has one true love in his life. 一个人一生中只有一个真爱
[41:01] Like it or not, your true love… 不管你是否喜欢 你的真爱…
[41:05] is me. 就是我
[41:07] We may not have sex, 我们也许不会上床
[41:10] but ours is an affair of the heart. 但是我们之间是心灵的交流
[41:14] And we do spoon well. 我们在床上抱着的时候也很合拍
[41:17] And I make you smile. 而且我还能逗你开心
[41:20] Yes, you do. 是的 没错
[41:27] Sleepover? 一起睡吧?
[41:30] – Oh, forget it. – What? – 哦 算了吧 – 什么?
[41:32] Just forget it. 算了吧
[41:38] I knew he did it all along, you know? 自始至终我都知道是他做的 你知道么?
[41:40] – Did you know? – And she was playing you. – 你知道? – 还有她在耍你
[41:42] – Why didn’t you tell me? – You had to discover it for yourself. – 那你干吗不告诉我呢? – 你必须自己去发现
[41:46] Like Dorothy and the ruby slippers. 就像桃乐丝找到红宝石鞋
[41:48] Exactly. 没错
[41:51] I had a dream once I did Dorothy… 我梦到过我干桃乐丝…
[41:53] and the lullaby league girls. 还有摇篮曲女孩们
[41:56] Do you think they’re of age? 你觉得她们成年了么?
[42:00] I wouldn’t know. 我不知道
[42:02] Dwarfs love group sex, you know? 小矮人都喜欢群交 你知道么?
[42:04] I’m not listening. 我没在听
[42:06] I should give Bethany a call. 我应该给Bethany打个电话
[42:09] [we represent the lullaby league] [我们是摇篮曲女孩]
[42:13] [the lullaby league, the lullaby league] [摇篮曲女孩 摇篮曲女孩]
[42:16] [and in the name of the lullaby league] [以摇篮曲女孩之名]
[42:20] [we wish to welcome you to munchkinland] [我们欢迎你来到梦幻仙境]
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme