Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:41] Clarence Clarence.
[00:42] Alan, you… you might want to look at this. Alan 你可能想看看这个
[00:45] – Paternity suit? – no. – 生父确认诉讼? – 不
[00:47] – Sexual harassment? – no. – 性骚扰? – 不
[00:50] – Emperor’s club? – Just read it. – 皇家俱乐部? – 先看看吧
[01:00] I got in. I got in the auxiliary coast guard. 我成功了 我加入海岸警卫队预备役了
[01:04] Denny! Denny!
[01:06] Denny! Denny, I got in! I’m in the coast guard! Denny! Denny! 我加入海岸警卫队了!
[01:10] – What? – Yeah. – 什么? – 是啊
[01:11] Am in? I don’t know. Did you get a letter? – 我被批准了么? – 不知道 你收到信了么?
[01:13] I don’t know. 我不知道 I don’t know. I…
[01:22] I’m in! I got in! 我也加入了! 加入了!
[01:25] We’re in the coast guard! 我们加入海岸警卫队了!
[01:29] Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! We’re in the coast guard! 我们加入海岸警卫队了!
[01:35] We’re in the coast guard! alan, we’re in the coast guard! Yes! 我们加入海岸警卫队了!
[02:11] You mean they actually got in? 他们真加入了?
[02:13] We evidently need the soldiers. 看来我们太缺军人了
[02:15] Good morning, your honor. I’m not interested. – 早上好 法官大人 – 我不感兴趣
[02:18] I’m here to see alan shore if he’s busy, interrupt him. 我找Alan Shore 如果他忙 就打断他
[02:21] May I tell him what… No, you may not. – 我能告诉他… – 不行
[02:22] You may tell him who. Judge harvey cooper. 告诉他是Harvey Cooper法官找他
[02:26] You mean it’s not a social visit? 你不是看我的?
[02:28] I will not suffer I do not like you. your sarcasm, Mr. Shore.That having been said, 我不想听你挖苦我 Shore先生 我不喜欢你
[02:32] I have enormous respect for your legal skills. 但我敬重你的法律技能
[02:35] i’m here to hire you in that capacity. 正是如此 我是来雇你的
[02:37] Please sit. 请坐
[02:39] Why, thank you. 哦 谢谢
[02:42] I’m in the coast guard. 我加入海岸警卫队了
[02:48] Do you know where I hail from, Mr. Shore? 你知道我来自哪么 Shore先生?
[02:51] A dark and scary place with enchanted creatures? 住着魔幻生物的黑暗恐怖的地方?
[02:54] I’m from concord, massachusetts. Right. – 我来自麻省康科德镇 – 嗯
[02:57] There’s a reason I chose to reside in concord, massachusetts. 之所以选择住在麻省康科德
[03:00] I’m an american. 是因为我是美国人
[03:02] concord, massachusetts, fought off the british, is where the minute men personifying the heroism 就是在麻省康科德 民兵击退了英国人
[03:05] and patriotism of what it means to be an american. 展现了美国人的英雄主义和爱国精神
[03:10] Oh, I’m the coast guard, so… 嗯 我也加入了海岸警卫队 所以…
[03:13] I come to you asking you in a rather drastic to represent our historic town cause of action. 希望你能替我们历史悠久的镇打这场官司 我们的诉因相当过分
[03:20] Which is? 诉因是?
[03:21] We wish to secede. 我们想独立
[03:24] Secede? From the union. We want independence. – 独立? 我们想要独立 – 从联邦独立
[03:28] The people of concord do not like the direction of this country. 康科德的人不喜欢国家的领导
[03:32] In particular, its oppressive policies, both abroad and here at home. 尤其是国家压迫性的内外政策
[03:37] It was thomas jefferson who said, “whenever any form of government become destructive, 托马斯-杰弗逊说过 如果政府不力
[03:41] “it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it 人民就有权改变它或废除它
[03:44] and to establish new government.” 并建立新政府
[03:47] That is what we wish to do. 这就是我们想做的
[03:49] The town council unanimously voted to approve it last night. 镇议会昨晚投票一致通过
[03:53] You wish to secede from the united states of america? 你们想从美国独立?
[03:57] We wish to secede from the united states of america. 我们想从美国独立
[04:02] You’re not serious. 你开玩笑吧
[04:04] They really want to do it. 他们真想如此
[04:05] And you agreed to represent them? 你接了这个案子?
[04:07] yes. And how’s it going with that bomb for nantucket? 是啊 南塔基特岛炸弹的案子如何了?
[04:11] Alan, come on. It’s been done, shirley. Alan 拜托 以前也有过这种事 Shirley
[04:13] In 1820, a rather large chunk of massachusetts seceded from the commonwealth. 1820年 马萨诸塞州很大一块地方 脱离了麻省管辖
[04:17] Todaywe call it maine. 成了今天的缅因州
[04:18] that was 1820. 那是1820年
[04:19] Yes, and today there are five different groups 是啊 现在也有五方
[04:21] who are trying to secede from the united states? In february, the secretary of state from montana 想要从美国独立吧? 2月份 蒙大纳的州务卿说
[04:26] said they’d secede if the supreme court limited firearm ownership. 如果高院限制他们的军火量 他们也要独立
[04:28] maybe we could have a tea party. 开个茶话会 一起闹独立
[04:40] Did they give you a reason for seceding? 他们独立的理由是?
[04:43] Yes, they want to hold some neglected truths to be self-evident. 他们希望大家会注意到一些 被忽视的事实
[04:47] Isn’t it exciting? 刺激吧?
[04:54] You left the room rather abruptly, denny. 你很突然的离开了会议室 Denny
[04:57] On the very day we get in the military… 就在我们参军的这天…
[05:03] What’s the matter? 怎么了?
[05:07] I don’t want you to take this case. 我不希望你接这个案子
[05:09] Well, I already did. 我已经接了
[05:12] For years, I’ve sat back, listening to you criticize the u.s. 这几年 我一直听你批评美国
[05:18] accepting your premise that dissent is patriotic. 接受你说的 批评就是爱国
[05:22] But seceding… 但独立…
[05:25] I am a founding father of this firm. 我是这间公司的创始人
[05:27] as senior partner, i’m asking you, drop this matter now. 作为资深合伙人 我请求你放弃这个案子
[05:33] I can’t do that. 做不到
[05:35] This will affect our friendship, alan. 这会影响到我们的友谊 Alan
[05:38] I have great… Faith in our friendship. 我对咱俩的感情…有信心
[05:42] I trust it will survive my taking this case. 接这个案子 不会影响到我俩
[05:49] Get out, alan. 出去 Alan
[05:52] Denny, this isn’t personal. You have to know… Denny 要知道 这不是针对你的
[05:54] Please get out. 请出去吧
[06:25] What do you think of this lawsuit alan is bringing? Denny 你怎么看Alan的诉讼?
[06:31] Uh, concord seceding? 康科德镇独立?
[06:32] I’m against it. 我反对
[06:35] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[06:37] You had an idea. 你有个主意
[06:38] I get one every leap year. 每到闰年 我都有好主意
[06:43] Before we get too far into this, 开始深入讨论之前
[06:45] I trust you’ve considered that you and your entire township. 我希望你考虑过 你和整个镇子
[06:48] will be deemed anti-american. yes. – 都会被认为是反美的 – 对
[06:51] And that under the patriot act, 而且根据爱国法案
[06:52] law enforcement is practically required 执法机关要调查你们的动机
[06:56] to investigate your motives… and the council, but the whole town. Not just the mayor 不仅仅是市长和议会 要包括整个镇子
[07:00] They get to dig into everything in your lives… 他们要发掘你们所有的生活
[07:02] Your political affiliations, your bank accounts,credit cards 政治背景 银行账户 信用卡 电子邮件
[07:05] the books you’ve checked out at the library, your e-mails, phone records, 电话记录 曾浏览的书籍影视…
[07:09] the videos you… mr. the provisions of the patriot act Shore, we understand fully Shore先生 我们明白爱国法案的条款
[07:13] and the litany of governmental powers it bestows. 也知道赋予政府的诸多权力
[07:15] That’s one of the very reasons we want to secede. 这正是我们想独立的原因
[07:18] You won’t likely win. 你们不可能打赢的
[07:20] You gotta know that, judgie-boy. 你要知道这点 小法官
[07:24] he’s right. 他说的没错
[07:24] There is no way any court is going to let a town 什么法院都不可能让城镇独立的
[07:29] from the united states. You just bring the motion. 你只管提出动议
[07:30] In an election year, we’ll settle for a shot 大选之年 我们就想向世界传达一个信息
[07:33] heard round the world. All we’re looking for is to survive summary judgment. 我们只求逃过即决判决
[07:35] if we can just get to an actual trial… 能达到正式审判就好
[07:38] Right. There’s your political podium. 没错 那是你的政治平台
[07:41] You just bring the motion. 你只管提出动议
[07:46] Of all the ridiculous,absurd, preposterous 在你提起的所有荒唐可笑 不合常理 是非颠倒
[07:52] outlandish,- far-fetched, incredulous… 荒诞离奇 牵强附会 难以置信
[07:56] Bring it home now. 回本垒吧
[07:57] – Outrageous… – There we go. – 不可容忍… – 来了
[08:00] Cases you have ever brought. 的案子中 这个首屈一指
[08:02] Your honor, I believe with that mind of yours, if you just listened to us which is so notoriously open, 法官大人 如果你用您那众所周知的 开明的大脑
[08:05] one can hear huge gusts of wind swirling through on their way… 认真听下去 能听到我如沐清风般的陈述
[08:11] A town cannot bring a lawsuit to secede from the united states. 城镇不能为了从美国独立而提起诉讼
[08:15] Of course we can. 我们可以
[08:17] There’s ample precedent for it,starting with the declaration of independence, you hack. 以前有过先例 始于独立宣言 外行人
[08:21] Mr. Cooper… I am still judge cooper, especially to you, sir. – Cooper先生 – 尤其对你来说 请叫我Cooper法官
[08:25] And if you were a decent judge,you would understand 如果你是像样的法官 就该明白
[08:28] that the jurisdiction belongs in federal, not state court. And if you were a decent judge, 这个案子的司法权归联邦法院所有 不是州法院
[08:31] you’d know that the federal courts, 如果你是像样的法官 就该明白联邦法院
[08:34] wanting two bites at the apple to quash this,would first kick it right back to state 希望双管齐下取消诉讼 他们会先踢给州法院审理
[08:38] hoping you’ll do their work for them. 希望你代为行事
[08:39] And I plan to quash it, don’t you worry. 我也计划取消诉讼 你别担心
[08:42] Whoa. Let’s not do any rash quashing, judge. 咱别轻易取消 法官大人
[08:45] All I ask is for you to listen to us before… why? – 我只希望您认真听我们… – 为什么?
[08:50] why? 为什么?
[08:52] It’s what judges do. 这是法官的职责
[08:53] They typically weigh the mits before ruling on them. 判决之前要先考虑考虑
[08:56] did they not tell you this in judging school? 你上学的时候 他们没教过你?
[08:58] Go ahead and quash it now. 随便 取消吧
[08:59] That’ll simply allow us to refile with another judge, 这样我们就能再找一个法官了
[09:02] preferably one with an i.q. Exceeding that of celery. 找个比猪智商高的
[09:05] So go ahead. Dismiss it. We don’t want you anyway. 来吧 取消吧 我们不需要你
[09:09] Well, you’ve got me. I will hear this case. 说服我了 我听你陈述
[09:13] Uh, wait. That’s ridiculous. Of course you think it’s ridiculous. 等等 这太荒谬了 你当然觉得荒谬
[09:16] you represent the commonwealth. 你是代表州政府的
[09:17] By the way, since is the commonwealth, the attorney general’s office 顺便说 既然检察长办公室属于州政府
[09:21] our first order of business would be to disqualify you. 我们第一项要求就是要取消你的资格
[09:23] You’re the state. The state is the defendant, judge. 你代表国家 国家是被告 法官阁下
[09:25] That would be a very clever tactic if we weren’t on step ahead of you. 要不是我们领先一步 这倒是一个聪明的策略
[09:29] We’ve already hired outside, independent counsel. 我们已经请了外部独立律师
[09:31] In fact, outside counsel came to us. 事实上是外部律师找上我们
[09:34] Really? Who? I don’t see anybody. 真的吗? 谁? 我没看到
[09:40] You must be joking. 你开什么玩笑
[09:42] The commonwealth has waived conflicts. 麻省同意由一家事务所代理
[09:44] Wait a second. The same firm for both sides? 等等 两边同一家公司?
[09:47] saves on guest cast. Mr. Shore? 节约了客串 Shore先生?
[09:49] Concord will waive conflict, your honor. 康科德也同意 阁下
[09:55] 5:00. 五点
[09:57] Isn’t it exciting? 刺激吧?
[09:58] Could be. 会刺激的
[10:00] Denny… Denny…
[10:01] Nothing personal, alan. 对事不对人 Alan
[10:08] This is a very bad idea. 这个主意很糟
[10:10] It was denny’s. Oh, well, then… 是Denny的 哦 那么
[10:13] Shirley, now it is good that we oppose. 我们打对堂也不错
[10:15] First, it will offset for representing any fallout this firm will get perceived traitors. 首先 这将抵消公司代表潜在判国者 带来的任何附加结果
[10:19] Second, what they’re doing is wrong. 第二 他们的所做所为是错了的
[10:21] whatever one’s problems with america… 不管是怎么对美国不满
[10:22] You should be telling alan to withdraw, not denny and me. 你应该是让Alan退出 而不是我和Denny
[10:25] who’s arguing? 谁做辩护?
[10:26] I am. 我来
[10:29] But, d-denny, you specifically came to me and…For backup. – 但是Denny 你特地叫我来…. – 做后备
[10:33] I’ll first chair. 我主辩
[10:34] Well, denny, I…I believe the client thinks they’re getting me. Denny, 恩 Denny 我觉得委托人以为是我上阵
[10:37] why would they think that? 他们为什么那么以为?
[10:39] I’m denny crane. 我可是Denny Crane
[10:42] The problem is, he might be able to exploit alan knows you so well, your weaknesses. 问题是 Alan对你太熟了 他也许会利用你的弱点
[10:48] Well, you forget I know him. 恩 你忘记了我也熟悉他
[10:49] I can exploit his weaknesses. Besides, I don’t have any weaknesses. 我可以利用他的弱点 另外 我没任何弱点
[10:54] I’ll first chair. 我主辩
[11:06] Denny Denny, I…
[11:09] What’s that? 那是什么?
[11:12] Rainbow trout. 虹鳟鱼
[11:13] You’d know if you ever caught one. 如果你经常抓到过你就会知道
[11:15] Can they survive in a tank like that? He won’t have to live long. 他们能在这缸子里面存活? 他不必活多久
[11:19] As soon as I catch him, I’m gonna eat him. You plan to fish for him? 我一抓到他 我就把他吃掉 你准备钓他?
[11:22] Why wouldn’t i? Is that really sporting? 为什么不? 这样是真的公平吗?
[11:28] What do you want, alan? 你想干什么 Alan?
[11:30] Denny, I think you and I trying a case… Denny 我觉得你和我同辩一个案子
[11:33] Against each other is a really, really bad idea. 对质公堂 的确不是个好主意
[11:36] fine. Recuse yourself. 那好 你自己回避
[11:38] I can’t do that. I’ve given my word to those people 我不能那样 我已经答应那些人做他们律师
[11:41] i’ll represent them. And I’m defending my country against a traitor. 我为我的祖国而辩护 对抗一个叛国者
[11:44] This country was started by traitors, denny. 这个国家就是由叛国者建立的 Denny
[11:48] I’m preparing a case. Please leave. 我要准备一个案子 请离开
[11:50] Denny, I don’t want to see you get hurt. Denny 我不想看到你受伤害
[11:53] Oh, you think you’ll win, hmm? 哦你觉得你会赢?
[11:54] I’ll certainly survive summary judgment. 我肯定能通过即决审判
[11:57] $50,000 says you won’t. 5万块 赌你不能
[11:59] I am not going to bet you. Chicken. – 我不会跟你赌的 – 胆小鬼
[12:01] You know you’ll lose. 你知道你会输
[12:03] I won’t lose. $50,000. – 我不会输 – 5万块
[12:06] Denny, I don’t have to win on the merits here. Denny 我不用证明
[12:09] All I have to show is that there’s a possible case to be made. 我只需要表明有可能立案
[12:12] $50,000. 5…万…块
[12:17] How could you wager? Wee certain to lose. 你怎么能下注呢? 我们肯定会输
[12:19] Not at the summary judgment. 即决审判不会
[12:20] All the facts should be construed in our favor. 所有的事实都对我们有利
[12:22] We’re on the side of the founding fathers here. 国父可是站在我们一边
[12:24] The constitution stands for everything that the town of concord is advocating. 宪法支持了康科德提倡的一切观点
[12:28] Let’s not overplay the founding fathers. 我们不要太抬举那些国父了
[12:30] Most of them had slaves, mistresses. 他们大多有奴隶和情妇
[12:32] Maybe that’s where spitzer found his motivation. 也许斯皮策州长就是从那儿得到的灵感
[12:35] love the dress, by the way. you could stop traffic today, I tell ya. 顺便说一句这身衣服不错 跟你说 你都可以引起交通堵塞了
[12:40] What was that? 什么意思?
[12:41] The town of concord, massachusetts, has actually filed a motion 马萨诸塞州的康科德镇
[12:43] seeking to secede from the united states 真的提起诉讼 从美国独立
[12:47] and become its own sovereign nation. 寻求自治
[12:49] The is legal precedent If not extraordinary for the unusual… Hey. act… hey. 这次不同寻常的事件 如果不是特殊 有一个法律先例…
[12:54] preparing my case. 准备我的案子
[12:55] I can see that. 我看得出来
[13:06] You were once a brilliant attorney. Denny… 你曾经是名才华横溢的律师
[13:13] You’re… You’re not anymore. 你 你现在不是了
[13:16] You’re forgetful. 你健忘
[13:18] You don’t stay current on the law. 你跟不上现在的法律
[13:20] The last time I even saw you open a law book 上一次我看你翻开一本法典
[13:23] was because you had a copy of “rustler” tucked inside, 是因为你有本”Rustler”夹在里面
[13:27] which I see you found. 你找到了
[13:34] The thing… About alan 问题是
[13:37] is he’s not just a gifted lawyer. Alan他不光是个天才律师
[13:42] His competitive ego is extreme. 他的好胜心是很非常强的
[13:44] As much as he loves you, his first priority will be winning this case. 虽然他爱你 但是他会优先考虑 怎么赢得这场官司
[13:48] And, denny… He will tear you up. Denny 他会把你击溃的
[13:52] You are absolutely no match for him. 你绝对不是他的对手
[13:56] I don’t want you to handle this case. 我不希望你处理这状案子
[14:01] Not your decision. 不由你决定
[14:05] Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a case to prepare. 请原谅 我有个案子要准备
[14:12] You, too, alan. 你也是 Alan
[14:31] This is not about the people of concord hating america. 康科德的人民并不是仇恨美国
[14:34] Just the opposite. 恰好相反
[14:35] We are simply seeking to form our own government, 我们只是在寻求组建我们自己的政府
[14:38] one that reflects the values of an america that used to be. 一个能反映过去美国社会价值的政府
[14:42] Which values are those, sir? 是哪些价值呢?
[14:44] Freedom of speech, freedom majority rule, for starters. of religion, 言论自由 宗教自由 多数决定原则 最起码这些
[14:48] You don’t think america currently values those things? 你觉得现在的美国不重视这些事情?
[14:51] Certainly much less so. 肯定是很少重视的
[14:53] Today one does not even have at a presidential appearance. the right to protest 现在我们甚至没权利在总统 公开露面时抗议
[14:57] We have things called free-speech zones. 我们有所谓的自由言论区
[15:00] news crews are not allowed to film the return of military caskets from iraq, 新闻工作人员不被允许拍摄 从伊拉克运回的士兵棺材
[15:04] lest the public get the awful idea that soldiers are being killed. 免得公众留下士兵被杀的糟糕印象
[15:07] This is censorship worthy of the cold war sovieunion, not the united states. 这是审查机制 是冷战时期苏联用的 而不是美国
[15:13] Certainly not the america I love. 这肯定不是我所爱的美国
[15:16] well, since we are in a time of war, maybe the rules… 由于我们处于战争时期 也许这些规则…
[15:18] yes, and typically in war, we observe the geneva convention. 是的 尤其是在战争中 我们遵守日内瓦条约
[15:22] That’s no longer the case. 情况再也不是这样了
[15:23] We torture. 我们严刑逼供
[15:24] We lock people in prison camps like with no opportunity for a real hearing. 我们把人关在战俘营里 就像关塔纳摩 没有真正听审的机会
[15:30] we are guilty of the colonists ared up against to begin the very oppression america. 我们现在代表的 正是当年奋起抗争 建立美国的殖民地人民所反对的压迫
[15:37] thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[15:55] Denny… Uh, this would be the point where you get up and ask a challenging question. Denny…这个时候你该 问一个质疑性问题
[16:00] Do you have any? 你有什么问题吗?
[16:10] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[16:11] Not to worry… Much. 不要太担心
[16:15] Your honor. Mr. Crane. – 法官阁下 – Crane先生
[16:25] Mr. Crane.You Miss old america. 你怀恋旧美国
[16:26] That’s exactly right. 正是
[16:27] Oh, yeah. In old america, we would never censor free speech. 哦 耶 在以前的美国我们从来不审查言论自由
[16:31] No, we would not. 是的 我们没有
[16:32] Even though woodrow wilson jailed 5,000 americansfor speaking out against world war i. 即使伍德罗-威尔逊把5千名美国人 关进大牢 因为他们公然反对一战
[16:36] That’s one example. Would you like a lollipop? 这是一个例子 你要根棒棒糖吗?
[16:38] And locking people up without giving them a hearing, like guantanamo? 把人们关起来 不给听审的机会 像关塔纳摩?
[16:41] Many of them innocent people. F.d.r. Jailed 100,000 japanese americans,Almost all of them innocent, 他们中间很多人都是无辜的 罗斯福总统关押了10万日裔美国人 他们几乎都是无辜的
[16:47] many of them children. 大多数都是孩子
[16:48] The japanese internment camps were for which we remain ashamed. an isolated incident 日本的战俘收容所是个别事件 至今我们还引以为耻
[16:53] One would hope we’d learn from it. 我们应该从中吸取教训
[16:55] it seems we haven’t. Spying on our own citizens? 但好象没有 暗中监视我们自己的公民?
[16:58] That would never happen in the america you grew up in. No. – 那绝对不会发生在你所生长的美国 – 不会
[17:01] What about nixon? He spied. 尼克松呢?他监视别人
[17:03] Do I get a lollipop for watergate? 那水门事件我是不是该得根棒棒糖呢?
[17:05] Nixon did not represent the american val… what about l.b.j.? – 尼克松不能代表美国价值… – 那约翰逊总统呢?
[17:08] he used the fbi to spy on reporters.Bill clinton… 他用联邦调查局来监视记者 比尔-克林顿
[17:11] with what goes on today? You’re gonna equate bill clinton 你准备把比尔-克林顿 与现在发生的事情相提并论?
[17:14] According to the a.c.l.u., 根据美国公民自由联盟
[17:17] bill clinton expanded stealth surveillance far beyond any previous administration ever, 比尔克林顿所开展的秘密监视 远比以前的政府要多得多
[17:22] and that was during a time of peace. 而是那还是是处于和平时期
[17:23] Bill clinton certainly never tortured people. 比尔-克林顿没折磨人
[17:26] No. He practiced rendition. 没有 他引渡犯人
[17:27] Shipping suspects off to other countries, 把他们遣送到其他国家
[17:29] like saudi arabia, egypt, and they tortured for us. 比如沙特阿拉伯 埃及 他们替我们折磨犯人
[17:34] During the cold war, we did human experimentation… 冷战时 我们进行过人体实验
[17:38] Innocent people… College students, mental patients. 都是无辜的人 大学生 精神病患者
[17:41] government-run experiments on unknowing victims. 政府在无知受害者身上做实验
[17:44] We tested everything from l.s.d. To nerve gas. 从LSD到神经毒气 我们无所不用
[17:48] We exposed unwitting black men trying to discover a cure. to syphilis, 让不知情的黑人染上梅毒 只为找到治愈方法
[17:52] We used them as guinea pigs. 他们就像实验用的小白鼠
[17:53] No, judge, you haven’t named one thing america’s doing today no, 没有 法官 你的指控 没有一项
[17:58] That we haven’t been doing for a long, long time. 是只有现在才存在的
[18:10] He was good. He was very good. 他表现很好 他表现相当好
[18:13] Never would know he’s dying from alzheimer’s, 看不出来他快死于老年痴呆
[18:14] not with that little performance. He’s not dying. – 就他刚才的表现来说 – 他可没快死了
[18:18] i’m sorry. I just meant… Why would you say that? 抱歉 我意思是… 你怎么能说这种话?
[18:21] Well… 怎么了?
[18:23] People with alzheimer’s… 老年痴呆… 是不治之症
[18:26] There’s no cure. but people can live with it, jerry, I know there’s no cure, sometimes for a very long time. 我知道是不治之症 但他们不会死啊 有的能活很久
[18:30] That was a terrible thing to say. I’m sorry. 这个… 那样说也太无情了 很抱歉
[18:41] what’s wrong? 怎么了?
[18:43] I’ll tell you what’s wrong. I’m not his whipping boy. 我告诉你怎么了,我可不是他的出气筒
[18:47] Ich fuhle machtig, dahmi dahmi dahmino. 我很强大 妈的 妈的 他妈的
[18:50] What language was that? 你说哪国话呢?
[18:51] Swiss-german. 瑞士腔德语
[18:53] Oh, dear. It’s come to swiss-german. 哦 得 开始说瑞士德语了
[19:01] Would you excuse us for a minute, katie? 能给我们几分钟吗 Katie?
[19:12] Jerry, I’m sorry. Jerry 我很抱歉
[19:16] I’ve been stressed out with this trial. 这案子让我压力倍增
[19:22] And I guess I’ve gotten so used to… 也许我已经习惯了…
[19:25] Calling it “mad cow,” I… 叫它”疯牛病” 我…
[19:28] I forget what it really is. 忘了它到底是什么
[19:36] You seem to be going to the wooden cigarette a lot more lately. 你最近经常用那支木杆烟
[19:43] Anything wrong? no. – 出什么事了? – 没什么
[19:49] I feel as if I haven’t… 感觉我已经…
[19:52] Seen much of you over the last year. 一年都没怎么见到你
[19:56] We haven’t really spoken since, uh, the troubles with dana. 自从Dana的事情之后 我们都没怎么聊过
[20:00] Well, you’ve been really busy, alan. 你一直很忙 Alan
[20:03] So have i, with work. Work has… 我也忙…于工作 工作…
[20:10] Hey, that’s the beauty of being good friends, isn’t it? 嘿 这就是好朋友的妙处 不是吗?
[20:15] Relationships you can just stick ’em with long shelf lives, on the shelf, I tell ya. 超长保质期的友情 绝不会变质 我告诉你
[20:24] What? 干嘛?
[20:30] I have never, ever considered myself someone who puts work before friendships. 我从没觉得自己是个 视事业重于友情的人
[20:41] Seems I do. 看来我确实是
[20:43] We all do, alan. 我们都是 Alan
[20:46] Friendships are a little like backyard gardens. 友谊就好象你的后院花园
[20:48] We plan to tend to them… 我们总计划要打理它…
[20:53] We just always seem to put it off till next week. 但却总是明日复明日
[21:21] catch anything? 钓到鱼了吗?
[21:23] not yet, but I will. 还没 但我会的
[21:26] You were quite something in court yesterday. 昨天你表现很出色
[21:28] Oh, thank you. Appreciate it. 哦 谢谢 不敢当
[21:31] Denny, could you stop fishing for a minute? Denny 你能先别钓了吗
[21:35] I’m feeling uncomfortable about the bet. 那个赌注让我感觉很不好
[21:39] We don’t need the kind of competition 我们不用那样比 或者…
[21:43] or… Animosity that a bet Plus… like that can fuel. 赌到两败俱伤 而且…
[21:48] You’re losing. I’m not losing. – 你快输了 – 我才没输
[21:50] Oh, yes, you’re losing. 是的 你要输的
[21:53] Do you understand how summary judgment goes? 你知道即决审判怎么回事吧?
[21:56] The burden is totally on the defense. 责任完全在被告方
[21:58] You must prove there are no credible facts whatsoever 你必须证明没有任何事实证据
[22:03] up on which relief can be granted. 支持通过动议
[22:06] it’s all but impossible for defendants to win summary judgments. 被告几乎不可能在即决审判中获胜
[22:10] Double it? 赌注加倍?
[22:13] Fine. Fine. – 好 – 好
[22:16] Just no doing your closing in that minuteman out fit with the musket. 千万别在结案陈词时穿那身民兵服 拿杆毛瑟枪
[22:19] remember how the jury just loved that? 记得陪审团有多爱那身打扮么?
[22:22] Especially with money riding on this thing, 特别是既然已经下了赌注
[22:24] it would be unfair for you to take advantage like that. 你要这么占便宜很不公平
[22:26] promise me you won’t wear the minuteman out fit. 你保证不要穿那套衣服
[22:32] Nice try. 这招狠
[22:44] He’s doing well? 他表现很好?
[22:46] Extremely. 非常好
[22:48] You know, denny may have but I don’t think mad cow, shirley, the cow is winning. Denny也许有疯牛病 shirley 但疯牛病也打不倒他
[22:53] Where are you now? 接下来呢?
[22:54] We’ve got a retired general testifying, then we close. Denny’s closing? 有个退休将军会来作证 Denny做结案陈词? 然后结案陈词
[23:00] He must be on some kind of medication. 他肯定在吃什么药
[23:01] I don’t know, but, uh, all I can say is, he’s actually good. 我不确定 但 我知道 他状态非常好
[23:07] Old america? Are you kidding me? 从前的美国? 开玩笑呢你?
[23:10] we don’t live in old america. This is a new world. 我们可不住在从前的美国 这是个新的世界
[23:13] The enemy isn’t countries or states or governments. 我们的敌人不是那些国家或政府
[23:16] it’s terrorists capable of attacking us here. 而是有能力袭击我们的恐怖分子
[23:19] Hell, they have attacked us here. 该死 他们已经袭击过我们了
[23:21] This is new warfare requiring new tactics. 这是场需要全新战术的战争
[23:24] Including torture? Absolutely. – 包括拷问逼供? – 当然
[23:27] Look, if we have a suspect who has information that a bomb is about to go off, 听着 如果有个嫌疑人知道炸弹要爆炸
[23:31] are you really suggesting possibly killing thousands of americans, we… we treat him gently, 可能会炸死成千上万人 你会让我们以礼相待
[23:36] that we don’t do everything we can to save american lives? 坐以待毙吗?
[23:39] i… I’m not saying it. Oh, right. The democrats… Have supported the worst He is. Virtually all of them… of bush’s policies. 我…我没这么说 他这么说的
[23:43] Look… I long for yesterday myself. 听着… 我也期望回到过去
[23:47] We used to know how to fight a war and not trip over ourselves, 我们曾知道怎么作战而不绊倒自己
[23:51] but we still stand for the same principles. 但我们始终坚持同样的原则
[23:54] that hasn’t changed. 这个一点没变
[23:58] I’m confused. 我糊涂了
[24:00] Those principles you say we still stand for, 你所说的原则 包括人权
[24:05] do they include human rights, the fair and humane treatment of prisoners? 公正和人道地对待囚犯吗?
[24:08] I’m saying, while those values remain important, 我是说 那些价值观都很重要
[24:11] we have to put them in perspective 但我们要根据实际情况来处理问题
[24:15] given the world we now live in. And what world is that? 什么样的实际情况?
[24:17] One of terrorism. Right. – 恐怖主义的世界 – 这样
[24:19] One where the muslim world… much of it… hates us 穆斯林世界对我们恨之入骨
[24:21] and would love to see the destruction of the united states. 并乐于看到美国毁灭的实际情况
[24:25] Tell me, do you make any room for the possibility… 告诉我 有没有一丝的可能 任何可能
[24:29] any room whatsoever… That the conduct of our country, 我们捏造借口发动战争的行为
[24:32] be it starting a war under false pretenses… democrat. 典型民主党人
[24:33] move to strike. This isn’t republicans versus democrats. – 要求不予纪录 这不是党派纷争 – 噢 笑话
[24:36] only one democrat in the senate opposed the patriot act 民主党人所有人 都支持布什最糟糕的决策
[24:40] when it was first proposed. They stumbled over each other rushing to sign a blank check. 只有一人在爱国法案首次提出时 他们争先恐后签了空白支票 表示过反对
[24:46] I hardly stand here as a proud democrat. Not do you stand as a loyal american. 作为民主党人 我在这里深表惭愧 你也愧对于当一名忠诚的美国人
[24:49] Oh, come on. We don’t question your country in a time of war. 哦 天啊 在战时我们不对国家说三道四
[24:52] Why the hell not? That to me seems like 干嘛不?
[24:53] an especially apt time to ask questions. Mr. Shore. 我觉得这是说三道四的绝佳时机 Shore先生
[24:56] I don’t know who the hell came up with the notion that 我不懂谁提出的这种观念
[24:58] one can’t criticize this country and still be patriotic. 批评国家就不爱国
[25:01] I bet it was cheney. Well, he was wrong. 肯定是切尼说的 那么 他完全错了
[25:03] some of our most noble patriots were dissenters… 很多高尚的爱国者都提出过反对意见
[25:06] Henry david thoreau, susan b. Anthony… are we doing closings now? Henry david thoreau, susan b. 亨利-戴维-梭罗 苏珊-布劳内尔-安东尼
[25:08] Would you like to? I’m ready. Would’ve worn the outfit. 现在是做结案陈词吗? 要来吗? 我早准备好了 我等到花儿都谢了
[25:11] Why don’t you just shut up instead? 你干嘛不闭嘴?
[25:13] That’s enough, both of you. 够了 你俩
[25:18] Mr. Shore… Shore先生
[25:19] Do you have anything else? 你还有什么说的吗?
[25:28] no. 没了
[26:05] Denny, Working on my closing. Later. Denny 做结案呢 等会儿再说
[26:13] I’m sorry about telling you to shut up. 很抱歉我让你闭嘴
[26:20] Can we agree just to try this case and not let it get personal? 我们能只就事论事吗?
[26:30] Come in, alan. Sit down. 过来 Alan 坐下
[26:40] Something I thought you understood, 有些事我以为你了解 但实际上你一点也不
[26:46] but you clearly don’t understand… 对于我们这代人 作为一个美国人
[26:50] for people of my generation, Is personal. being an american… 是带私人感情的
[26:52] I realize… No, you don’t. You don’t. – 我明白… – 不 你不明白 一点也不
[26:57] In your life, growing up, you just took for granted that america would always be. 在你的生活里 从小到大 你理所当然的认为美国会千秋万代
[27:02] Why not? It’s a superpower, strongest country in the world. 我们可是世界第一 超级大国
[27:06] In my lifetime, with hitler and having the means to do so, trying to take over the world 在我的时代 希特勒企图称霸世界 也有此能力
[27:10] we went to bed scared at night that america would end. 每晚睡觉时 我们都生怕美国会不复存在
[27:15] Imagine that feeling, alan. 知道那种感觉吗 Alan
[27:20] The tragedy for me here is… 让我难过的是…
[27:24] You have no idea by the idea that a town… how deeply offended I am Wanting to secede. 你无从感受那种被冒犯的感觉 当我得知一个小镇
[27:28] You have no… 要独立 你没法…
[27:37] Which means… 我是说
[27:39] You don’t know me, alan, not really. 你不了解我 Alan 不了解
[27:46] Our friendship has all the depth of a jigger of scotch. 我们的友谊浅如杯中酒
[27:57] I really need to work on my closing right now. 我真的要准备结案陈词了
[28:26] Why are you wearing that ridiculous costume? 你怎么穿了一套这么诡异的戏服?
[28:29] It’s not a costume, your honor. 这不是戏服 法官
[28:31] I’m a member of the united states auxiliary coast guard. 我是美国海岸警卫队预备役队员
[28:35] I stand ready to defend high crime and treason. my country against enemies, 在此全力捍卫我的祖国 反击敌人 重罪 叛国
[28:39] Objection. I object to the implication… 反对 反对暗示…
[28:41] Oh, Mr. Shore, sit down. 哦 Shore先生 坐下
[28:43] Thank you, your honor. I’ll make this short. 谢谢 法官 我会尽量简洁
[28:45] It is my belief that the best closing arguments are short. 我坚信 最好的陈词都是简短的
[28:49] there’s a lot to criticize about america today. 如今到处都是对美国的批判
[28:51] I realize that. 我知道
[28:52] Truth be told, I’m embarrassed by the current administration. 说实话 我很为当局害臊
[28:55] Who isn’t? 谁不呢?
[28:56] But whatever one wants to say about george bush, 但不管人们对乔治-布什有什么看法
[29:00] there can be no question that he loves his country. 毫无疑问 他是爱国的
[29:03] He once made a simple statement that, simply put,reflects who and what he is. 他曾做过一个简短陈述 简单说 反映了他的为人和做派
[29:08] Simple? mr. Shore. – 简短的? – Shore先生
[29:10] He said, “you’re either with us or against us. 他说 “一个人非敌即友”
[29:13] the town of concord comes into court, concord 康科德告到法院 想要独立
[29:18] says they no longer choose to be with us. they want to abandon america. 他们要背弃美国
[29:21] It is the most unpatriotic act of heresy imaginable. 这是所能想象的最不爱国的行为
[29:28] It’s treason. 这就是叛国
[29:30] Your honor, if you allow a week, a day, an hour, this case to continue 法官 任由此案持续一周 一天 一小时
[29:35] you are saying that abandoning is conceivably acceptable. america in a time of war 都是在说 在战时背弃美国是可接受的
[29:41] If you love this nation just one fraction of what george bush does 只要您对国家的爱 有乔治-布什
[29:44] or I do or most americans do, you cannot possibly find that acceptable. 我 或者大多数美国人 就绝不可能觉得可以接受 百分之一那么多
[30:12] not too long ago, we set the example for the world 不久前 我们的民主和人权
[30:17] on civil liberties and human rights. 还在全世界起了表率作用
[30:21] Today… 现如今…
[30:25] Today we have this bipartisan piece of legislation… 尽是些 两党分立的立法机关 爱国法案
[30:30] The patriot act… authorizes warrantless searches, That criminalizes free speech, 自由言论成了罪行 无证搜查却得授权
[30:34] allows for wiretaps without probable cause. 毫无理由的窃听也被允许
[30:37] People can now be locked up denied due process on suspicion alone, or even a hearing. 现在人们单凭怀疑就会被关 没有正当手续 没有听审
[30:43] As for foreign nationals, forget it. 对外国人 更别提了
[30:45] they can be deported even if they’re for what they say or think, completely law-abiding. 他们会因为所说所想而被驱逐出境 即使行为上完全守法
[30:49] They can be kept from ever entering this country under the ideological exclusion rule, 他们会被根据思想排除原则 禁止入境
[30:52] again, based on what they say or think. 还是仅仅根据所说所想
[30:54] All this accomplished by a bill that our leaders rushed to pass, 这一切都是因为一个法案 双子大厦倒塌后六周
[30:58] just six weeks after those towers came down. 国家高层们匆匆通过的法案
[31:03] Did you… Read the patriot act, judge? 您看过这个爱国法案吗 法官?
[31:06] Members of congress certainly didn’t. 国会议员自然没有
[31:08] It was pushed through with so much haste, 它被通过得如此匆忙
[31:10] there was almost no deliberation 几乎是未经审议
[31:13] because few if any members had bothered to read it… of the house or senate 因为如果两会议员们曾受累看一看…
[31:17] Most still haven’t… 很多人至今没有
[31:18] A bill that mocks our constitution and moves us ever closer to tyranny. 一个嘲笑宪法 把国家推向暴政的法案 是不应通过的
[31:23] We now round up suspects and throw them in detention camps, 如今我们将嫌疑犯扔进隔离营
[31:27] claiming they’re not prisoners of war 宣称他们不是战犯
[31:29] so that we may torture them in violation of the geneva convention. 这样就能违反日内瓦公约 对他们严刑拷打
[31:33] We set up these camps in cuba and other foreign locations. 我们在古巴和其他一些国家 建立拘留所
[31:36] This is not something done by a government with moral integrity. 这不是一个有道德操守的国家会做的事
[31:40] It does not reflect a nation with a conscience. 代表的不是一个有良知的民族
[31:43] and let’s talk about the torture. 让我们看看那些酷刑
[31:45] This isn’t slapping around some suspect who knows of a ticking bomb. 那不是体罚嫌疑犯 逼问炸弹下落
[31:48] We now use torture as a matter of course. 我们已经把酷刑当作家常便饭
[31:51] we use it against people just to see if they have information, any information. 我们折磨人们 只为知道他们是否有情报 任何情报
[31:56] Torture is no longer the exception, but the rule. 酷刑不再是特例 而是常规
[31:58] It’s systemic. 它被系统化
[31:59] Waterboarding, sexual humiliation,extreme psychological and physical abuse… 水封闭审讯 性羞辱 极端身心虐待…
[32:05] We all know the horrors of abu ghraib. 我们都知道阿布格莱布的恐怖事件
[32:07] and those orders came from the very top. 那些指令都是来自国家高层的
[32:10] George bush knew and approved of these tactics, 乔治-布什知道并批准这种战术 还有拉姆斯菲尔德…
[32:14] as did rummy, condi, dick, ashcroft, tenent, even colin powell. 赖斯 切尼 阿什克罗夫特 特尼特 甚至科林-鲍威尔
[32:18] They all knew and participated in creating the policy, as did many others, 他们都知晓并参与制订此政策 还有其他很多人
[32:22] and yet not one high-ranking officer 然而至今没有一个政要高官
[32:25] or member of this administration has been held accountable, not one. 被追究责任 一个都没
[32:31] We set up these secret prisons using techniques modeled on the dungeons of egypt. 我们利用类似埃及地牢的技术 建立起这些秘密监狱
[32:36] We chain prisoners to ceilings, to simulated drownings we subject them or sexual abuse. 用铁索把犯人吊在天花板上 实施模拟溺毙 性虐待
[32:40] This is not moral leadership. 这不是道德的领导方式
[32:42] This is not the conduct of a country that regards the law or respects human rights. 这不是一个相信法律 尊重人权 的国家会做的事
[32:48] and the country I speak of or even north korea. is not egypt or saudi arabia 我提到的这个国家不是埃及 沙特阿拉伯 也不是朝鲜
[32:52] It’s the united states of america… my country, your country. 而是美利坚共和国 你我的祖国
[33:01] Denny crane said to me that I cannot know Denny Crane说我无法理解那种感觉
[33:07] the experience of lying down at night and facing the idea of losing america. 晚上睡下 满心恐惧美国会灭亡
[33:14] Since september 11, 2001, 自从2001年9月11日起
[33:17] I think most of us have and imagined exactly that. laid down on many a night 我想我们很多人都在一个个夜晚 经历过同样的恐惧
[33:22] But I wonder, what is it about america that we most fear losing? 但我想问 什么是我们最害怕美国失去的?
[33:27] and I wonder, how much of that have we lost already? 我还想问 已经失去了多少?
[33:34] The town of concord… What can it really do,stage a protest, 康科德能做些什么呢 抗议?
[33:38] have a rally,a parade, call a press conference? 集会 游行 或者新闻发布会?
[33:40] would that even make the news? 能上新闻吗?
[33:42] But threaten to secede, that would get some attention. 但威胁要独立 终于得到了些关注
[33:46] and if you look at all the facts here, 如果您看看这的现实
[33:48] you’ll see concord isn’t really seeking to leave america at all. 会发现康科德并非真想脱离美国
[33:52] It’s america that has left them. 而是美国背离了它
[33:54] And, of course, ultimately, concord will not be allowed to secede. 当然 最后康科德是不可能被允许独立的
[33:56] we all know that. 我们都知道
[33:57] But if you quash this at the summary judgment stage, 但如果您在即决审判时就撤消此案
[34:01] you will, in effect, be ruling are not even legitimate. that their concerns 您等于裁决他们的观念不合法
[34:04] And how can any true american conclude that? 一个真正的美国人 怎么能得出这样的结论?
[34:12] We stand here today asking you to defend a democracy 我们今天在此 请求您捍卫民主
[34:16] that our congress and our president refuse to defend. 我们的国会和总统不愿捍卫的民主
[34:19] We’re asking you to stand up for the constitution, 我们请求您维护宪法
[34:21] which every judge is duty-bound to protect. 每个法官都有责任维护的宪法
[34:24] we ask you to stand up for an america that, 60 years ago, 我们请求您捍卫美国 一个60年前
[34:27] our soldiers stormed a beach in normandy to defend. 我们的士兵冲上诺曼底海滩保卫的国家
[34:32] This case is personal to you, and it’s personal to me. 你对这个案子是有私人情结的 我也有
[34:35] It’s personal to everyone in this courtroom. 这房里的每个人都有
[34:39] I love this country, denny. 我爱这个国家 Denny
[34:43] I just… 我只是…
[34:46] Sometimes, I just don’t recognize it anymore. 有时 我不再认识她
[35:25] All rise 全体起立
[35:43] I, like many americans, am horrified,that our government tortures prisoners of war 我 就像许多美国人一样 震惊于政府虐囚事件
[35:51] that we’ve turned our police powers…Many of them illegal… against our own 我们的警力 被非法地被用来对付自己的人民
[35:55] if the goal of the terrorists was to knock down democracy, citizens. on 9/11 如果911恐怖分子的目的是攻陷民主
[36:00] then they surely have succeeded. 那么他们完全成功了
[36:03] But i, like many americans, care more about grandchildren… the protection of our children, 但我 就像许多美国人那样 更关心保护自己的孩子 孙儿
[36:10] Than I do our nation’s ideals. 甚过考虑民族理想
[36:13] I do not doubt for a moment that the government is acting in good faith to make us safe. 我一刻也不曾怀疑 政府是为了保障安全才这么做
[36:19] No do I doubt that if there’s any time in our nation’s history 也不曾怀疑 如果有那么一个时刻
[36:21] when we must simply stick together, it is now. 需要我们的人民团结一致 那就是现在
[36:28] The concerns and questions you have raised, Mr. Shore, 你提到的那些担忧和疑问 Shore先生 完全合法
[36:33] are indeed legitimate, but I cannot and I will not allow to stand 但我不会也不愿同意康科德
[36:38] concord’s motion to secede from this country. 试图独立的动议
[36:44] We’re adjourned. 休庭
[36:53] Still undefeated. 保持不败啊
[36:54] Never in doubt. 从无疑问
[36:56] How about our friendship? 那我们的友谊呢?
[36:58] A man is never so rich as he is with friendship… Alan…一个人不可能得到 比友谊更可贵的东西
[37:03] Except when he’s got $50,000. I thought we doubled it. 除非是五万美元 我以为翻倍了呢
[37:06] I’m gonna give you half off ’cause I like you. Okay. 给你打个对折 因为我喜欢你
[37:13] Walk out with me? 一起出去?
[37:15] Please. 请
[37:34] Men’s room. 男卫生间
[37:36] I got it wrong. 我错了
[37:38] No biggie. The stalls are empty. 没什么 都没人
[37:40] I got it wrong about your no longer being a brilliant attorney. 我错了 说你不再是个杰出的律师
[37:44] seems you still are. 看来你宝刀未老
[37:48] sex? 做爱?
[37:51] Not tonight. 今晚不
[37:53] Oh. I had a dream. 我有个梦
[37:55] You and I were swimming in my pool buck naked. 你和我赤身裸体在我游泳池里游
[37:59] We began to make ferocious love. 我们开始了狂热的性爱
[38:00] You screamed so loudly the police came and looked over the fence 你高声尖叫 警察透过栏杆看了眼 说
[38:03] and said, “oh, that’s just crane, pooland schmidt.” “哦 只是Crane泳池和Schmidt”
[38:11] And on that lovely note, good night, denny. 为了这可爱的故事 晚安Denny
[38:15] And way to go. 厉害啊
[38:37] She’s still in love with me. 她还爱我
[38:43] Everybody loves a winner. 谁都爱赢家
[38:47] You were pathetic, trying to get me to wear that minuteman outfit. 你真可悲 想骗我穿上民兵制服
[38:54] You wore it before. 你以前就穿过
[38:58] I actually did listen to your closing. 我有认真听你的结词
[38:59] Almost made me cry. 几欲落泪
[39:02] Really? 真的?
[39:03] Yeah, ’cause for a second there, I thought you’d win. 是啊 因为那么一小刻 我以为你要赢了
[39:07] let me ask you a question. 让我问你个问题
[39:08] Don’t you get tired of going on and on and on like that? 一次又一次这样没完没了 你不累吗?
[39:13] yes. 是啊
[39:15] When you think of the hours standing in front of a jury… and hours I’ve spent 每当想到自己日复一日地站在法庭上
[39:20] Let’s not. 那就别了
[39:23] Jerry said something about how don’t tend to the friendships in our lives. Jerry说了些关于 我们如何不照顾友情的话
[39:28] We do, every night, right here. 我们有照顾 每晚 此地
[39:31] Yes, but… 是 但…
[39:34] When I consider my job, with all those closings… 当我想到自己的事业 那些陈词…
[39:37] Endless closings. Many of them quite personal… 没完没了的陈词 很多话都是很私人的..
[39:39] long-winded closings. All right. – 冗长的陈词 – 好啦
[39:41] What’s your point? 你想说什么?
[39:42] My point is, I’ve spent perhaps most of my adult life 我想说 我长大后就几乎一直在
[39:47] talking and talking and talking to strangers. 不停地对着陌生人 说啊说
[39:52] Why don’t people ta more time to be with the ones they love? 为什么人不多花些时间和爱的人一起呢?
[39:56] Why don’t we take more vacations? 为什么我们不多休些假呢?
[39:57] we keep talking about going fishing again. 我们总在说钓鱼
[39:59] – Alan… My god, you bought a trout from a pet store. – 老天 你都从宠物店买鳟鱼了
[40:03] Alan… Let’s go. Now. 我们去吧 就现在
[40:07] I’m being serious, denny. So am i. – 我在说认真的 Denny – 我也是
[40:11] Let’s hang the “gone fishin'” sign on the door and go. 挂个”外出钓鱼”在门上 然后出发
[40:16] Where? 去哪?
[40:18] We’ll start with the charles river, 我们从查理士河出发
[40:21] go from there. Road trip, you and me. 一路旅行 你和我
[40:22] Don’t tease me. I’ll do it. I’m not teasing. Let’s go. 别开玩笑 我会当真的 我没开玩笑 走吧
[40:25] We’ll camp, we’ll fish, we’ll toast marshmallows. 我们可以野营 钓鱼 烤药属葵
[40:28] Same tent. 一个帐篷
[40:29] Separate sleeping bags. Come on. Nature awaits. 两个睡袋 来吧 自然在召唤
[40:33] oh, god. Why’d you You know I hate nature. have to bring up nature? 上帝 你干吗要提自然啊? 你知道我讨厌大自然
[40:37] I’ll hold your hand. 我会握着你的手
[40:39] What was that quote you said from ralph waldo emerson? 你引用爱默生那话怎么说来着?
[40:42] he said quite a few things. 他说过不少
[40:44] “a friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.” “朋友是大自然的杰作”
[40:52] can’t remember what I had for breakfast, but that I remember. 可以忘了早餐吃什么 但决不会忘了这个
[40:55] You constaly surprise me. 你总是让我吃惊
[40:57] Keeps the love fresh. 保鲜这感情
[41:01] Alan… Alan…
[41:04] Let’s go fishing. 我们去钓鱼吧
[41:09] Let’s go fishing. 我们去钓鱼
[41:21] * 有些地方 我会永远记得 *
[41:26] * 永生不忘 即便一些已沧海桑田 *
[41:31] * 一些依然毫无起色 *
[41:35] * 有些已逝 有些依存 *
[41:40] * 每个地方都保有回忆 *
[41:46] * 爱人和朋友 我始终铭记 *
[41:50] * 有些已逝 有些依存 *
[41:55] * 终此一生 爱他们的心从未改变 *
[42:05] * 终此一生 爱他们的心从未改变 *
[42:05] * 终此一生 爱他们的心从未改变 *
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme