Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Boston Legal”…
[00:02] mr. And mrs. Ivan tiggs. Ivan Tiggs先生和太太
[00:04] I think ivan is cheating. 我觉得Ivan对我不忠
[00:06] Cheating… on you,his wife? 不忠… 对你 他的妻子?
[00:08] The important part is that you did the brave,honorable,honest thing by telling me. 重要的是你勇敢和令人敬佩的 把一切如实的告诉了我
[00:12] And I still want you to represent me. 所以我依然想要你来做我的律师
[00:14] My name is leigh swift. 我的名字是Leigh Swift
[00:15] – This box… – is my lover. – 这个箱子… – 是我的爱人
[00:17] Would you like to get a drink with me? 你愿意和我去喝一杯吗?
[00:19] if you don’t want to date me anymore,please just be honest with me. 如果你不想再和我约会了 请和我直说
[00:22] I’m quite sympathetic to the condition of objectophilia, 我对恋物癖患者十分同情
[00:25] but if your girlfriend cheats on you with a clock radio and runs off with an iphone, 不过要是你的女朋友与闹钟偷情 并和一个iPhone私奔
[00:29] she’s bonkers,and you’d best be done with her. 她就是个疯子 你最好和她分手
[00:42] Llo! 嗨!
[00:45] Missy missy.
[00:46] Bet you’re surprised to see me. 见到我一定很意外吧
[00:49] well… 的确…
[00:50] I’m here under the most wonderful and tragic of circumstances. 我现在正处于悲喜交加的境地
[00:58] So… 那么…
[00:59] first the good news– I’ve been in therapy… 先是好消息… 我正在接受治疗…
[01:01] after ivan crushed me like a bug! 在Ivan把我像只虫子一样捏死之后!
[01:04] Therapy’s going well,I see. 治疗的效果不错 我看出来了
[01:06] Oh,it is. 哦 是的
[01:07] Very innovative. 很有新意
[01:09] Created by two geniuses at emerson. 是由2个在艾默生工作的天才发明的
[01:11] Maybe you’ve heard of it. 你可能听说过
[01:13] It’s called “life is a song.” 这个治疗的名字是”生活如歌”
[01:15] Basically they teach you to look at the world as one big musical. 他们主要教人们把生活 看成一部大音乐剧
[01:18] I’m thriving under it. 它让我更积极的面对生活
[01:20] No matter how low things could get… 不管发生多糟糕的事…
[01:27] I get the idea. 我明白了
[01:29] anyway,I met someone. 反正 我遇到了一个人
[01:32] And get this– he’s a beautiful african man. 听我说…他可是个非常好看的非洲人
[01:37] And he speaks perfect english. 并且说着一口流利的英语
[01:38] He was born and raised in the states. 他是在美国出生并成长的
[01:40] His great-grandparents moved here years ago. 他的曾祖父辈 在许多年前就移居美国了
[01:43] So he’s african-american then. 这么说他是个非裔美国人了
[01:45] Exactly. 没错
[01:46] And it gets even better. 更好的还在后面
[01:48] It couldn’t possibly. 不是吧
[01:50] We’re pregnant. 我有了他的孩子
[01:51] I’m having an african-american baby. 我怀了一个非裔美国人的孩子
[01:55] having his baby 怀了他的孩子
[01:58] what’s the tragic part,beside the music? 那悲剧部分是什么? 除了这个音乐之外…
[02:02] Oh,yes. 哦 对了
[02:03] Well,he doesn’t want to have it. 呃 他不想要这个孩子
[02:05] Claims he never meant to get me pregnant. 说他从没打算让我怀孕
[02:07] Haven’t we all heard that? 听起来很耳熟吧?
[02:08] Well,did he? 那么 他到底有没?
[02:09] Actually,no. 的确没有
[02:11] we only went out twice,actually, 事实上 我们只约会了2次
[02:13] but because I want to have a family and there’s that biological clock to worry about, 不过由于我一直想组建个家庭 加上考虑到自己的年龄问题
[02:18] I made a teeny-weeny little deposit of his seed thingy in the sperm bank. 我把他那小小的精子存进了精子库
[02:23] Well,why did he give you his sperm if– 呃 他为什么会给你精子? 如果他…
[02:25] well,he didn’t exactly give it to me. 其实也不能算是他给我的
[02:27] I played a little unzippedy-do with his fly thingy, 我打开了他”小弟弟”的门
[02:31] and I “persuaded him” with “oral arguments.” 并用我的嘴”说服”了他
[02:35] Then I put his african-american seed in a test tube,and I fertilized my egg. 然后 我把他的非裔美国种 放进了试管来给我的卵子受精
[02:40] That’s how you got mr. Sperm? 你就是这样得到精子的吗?
[02:43] and now he says he’s going to sue me. 现在他说他要起诉我
[02:48] can you imagine? 你能想到吗?
[02:49] Set out my little honey trap,now I’m having an african-american baby 我当初略施小计 现在就有了自己的非裔美国混血儿
[03:23] Boston Legal Season04 Episode12 波士顿法律
[03:31] Hello,jerry. 嗨 Jerry
[03:34] Leigh Leigh.
[03:37] Hello,leigh. 你好 Leigh
[03:40] Jerry… Jerry…
[03:42] I know we parted in an awkward way, 我知道我们分手的方式很糟
[03:45] for which I’m ashamed,but I’m not here about that. 我很不好意思 但是我来此的目的并不是这个
[03:50] I’m afraid I need a lawyer. 我恐怕需要找个律师
[03:52] I’ve been fired from my long-standing teaching position. 我失去了自己长期耕耘的教师岗位
[03:55] What’d you do,give tongue to a locker? 你做什么了? 和储物柜接吻吗?
[03:58] that was mean. 这么说很刻薄
[03:59] Dumping me for a smartphone was mean. 为了一个智能手机而甩了我才叫刻薄
[04:04] wh-why did they discharge you? 他们为什么要解雇你?
[04:06] Because I hugged a student. 因为我拥抱了一个学生
[04:08] Not sexually. 与性无关
[04:09] – Not like I would a- – a clock radio. – 不像我和… – 闹钟收音机
[04:11] – Mean! – Meaner! – 刻薄! – 更刻薄!
[04:13] you hugged a student? 你拥抱了一个学生?
[04:14] A student in distress. 一个情绪低落的学生
[04:16] I went to comfort her. 我去安慰她
[04:18] My school has a policy– no hugging. 我们学校有条校规… 不准拥抱
[04:20] This child needed a hug. 但这个孩子需要拥抱
[04:22] I gave it to her. 我就拥抱了她
[04:24] I want to sue them. 我想起诉他们
[04:25] This political correctness crap has gone too far. 这条该死的校规太过分了
[04:30] Could you help me? 你能帮我吗?
[04:48] Missy tiggs is having yourhild? Missy Tiggs怀了你的孩子?
[04:51] Look,the woman practically raped me. 听着 这个女人差不多算是强奸了我
[04:54] You know what I’m saying? 你明白我的意思吗?
[04:55] I can’t be with her. 我不能和她生活在一起
[04:56] Well,mr. Maxwell,you don’t have to be with her. 好吧 Maxwell先生 你并非一定要和她一起生活
[04:59] But that’s the thing,man. 但这正是问题所在 伙计
[05:01] That’s the thing. 问题正在于此
[05:03] Yes. 是的
[05:07] Would you mind telling me the thing? 你不介意告诉我下问题是什么吧?
[05:09] Look,I got causes in my lifE. 瞧 我这一生有很多理想
[05:11] You know what I’m saying? 明白我的意思吗?
[05:12] Pediatric A.I.D.S. 关爱艾滋病患儿
[05:14] I give some to your women with breast cancer. 我为乳腺癌患者捐款
[05:16] I’m a public-minded brother. 我是个热心公益的人
[05:18] My biggest cause,my thing,is daddy-go-bye-bye. 我最大的理想 我的使命 就是当个好爸爸
[05:23] Absentee black fathers– 不称职的黑人父亲…
[05:25] it’s a problem in the culture,in the country,and it’s my biggest thing. 这正是我们文化和国家中的问题 这也是我最大的使命
[05:29] So I got two choices here– 所以我现在有2个选择…
[05:31] be an absentee father or live with missy tiggs. 做个不称职的父亲 或者和Missy Tiggs生活在一起
[05:35] Well,I’m afraid those are your only two choices. 恐怕你也只有这2个选择
[05:38] Well,I want to stop it. 我想要阻止这一切
[05:40] – Stop it? – Yeah,it. – 阻止这一切? – 没错 这一切
[05:42] I want you to help me stop it. 我想让你来帮我阻止这一切
[05:47] And again,for clarification,it is? 为了避免误会 这一切是指?
[05:50] Her having my baby. 她怀着我的孩子
[05:52] Oh,well,I’m afraid you can’t do that. 哦 恐怕这不行
[05:53] Why not? 为什么?
[05:55] – Well- – you can do it. – 呃 – 你行的
[05:56] I heard about you. 我早就听说过你了
[05:58] No,I know they hired shirley schmidt. 我知道她找了Shirley Schmidt
[06:00] And I know you represented that ivan dude against them before. 我还知道你过去曾经 代表Ivan Dude同她正面交锋过
[06:04] You need to help me… 你一定要帮我…
[06:06] stop it. 阻止这一切
[06:14] First of all,I should say I’m not a hugger. 首先 我要申明自己并不是 一个喜欢拥抱的人
[06:17] I find it very difficult to hug,in fact. 事实上 我很难去和别人拥抱
[06:20] Why is that? 为什么?
[06:22] Well,I’m very uncomfortable with my hands leaving my thighs– 我的双手一离开大腿就感到不自在…
[06:25] but on the day of january 9th,you hugged bonnie taylor. 但是在1月9号 你拥抱了Bonnie Talyor
[06:30] Yes. 是的
[06:31] She had just done poorly on an exam,and she was simply devastated. 她刚考砸了一次考试 她完全跨了
[06:35] I was talking to her about it. 我正在开导她
[06:36] She became inconsolable,and I hugged her. 她变的十分沮丧 于是我拥抱了她
[06:40] You were aware your school has a no-hug policy? 你知道你们学校有不准拥抱的规定吗?
[06:44] Yes,but this student was in distress. 知道 但是这个学生情绪十分低落
[06:46] She needed comfort. 她需要安慰
[06:48] And I felt I had to prioritize her needs over the school’s policy in this instance. 而且在那一刻 我觉得自己有必要 将她的需要摆在校规之前
[06:53] You also made that exception last november when you hugged a different student. 去年11年 你也同样破例 拥抱了另一个学生
[06:57] A boy,upset over social problems. 一个为社交问题捆扰的男孩
[06:59] And you were told by the principal not to do it again? 校长让你别再这样了?
[07:02] Yes. 是的
[07:03] And you made yet another exception the second week of december,hugging yet another student. 然而你却在12月中旬 又拥抱了另一个学生
[07:08] Again you were told to stop,in fact warned that the next time could be grounds for discharge. 校长再次让你停止 事实上 他还警告你 下次再犯将被解雇
[07:13] This policy is not right. 这条校规有问题
[07:15] I see. 我明白了
[07:16] So you made a decision to defy it. 所以你就刻意挑衅
[07:18] It’s unfair. 这不公平
[07:19] Unfair? 不公平?
[07:21] Has the school had a history of treating you unfairly,ms. Swift? 学校有给过你不公的待遇吗 Swift女士?
[07:28] What is objectophilia? 恋物癖是什么?
[07:30] Objection. Irrelevant. 反对 与本案无关
[07:31] This woman teaches our children. 这位女士教育着我们的下一代
[07:32] If she suffers from a sexual disorder,it’s certainly relevant, 如果她患有性功能障碍症 这当然就有关了
[07:36] especially when she was discharged for improper physical conduct with a student. 尤其是当她因与学生不当接触 而遭到解雇的情况下
[07:40] It was not sexual in nature,and for you to imply so is out of line. 该接触与性无关 而且你这么暗指也很过分
[07:46] What is objectophilia,ms. Swift? 什么是恋物癖 Swift女士?
[07:52] Please answer. 请回答
[07:55] It’s a condition where one is sexually attracted to objects. 就是人们对某样物品产生性幻想
[08:10] I’m very nervous that he’s coming in. 他要进来了 我太紧张了
[08:12] Maybe I should– 或许我该…
[08:14] He’s very handsome,shirley. 他可帅了 Shirley
[08:16] Just looking at him can make my genitalia flutter. 光是看着他 我就春心萌动
[08:18] Oh,please.Can I– 哦 拜托 我能不能…
[08:19] no! 不!
[08:20] It calms me,shirley. 这能让我冷静 Shirley
[08:22] Plus,he responds to it. 再说 他对这也有感觉
[08:23] Yeah,so do I. No singing. 没错 我也是 不准唱
[08:26] Okay. 好吧
[08:27] This here’S… 这是…
[08:29] My lawyer. 我的律师
[08:31] What’s going on here? 怎么回事?
[08:33] What’s going on is your client stole my client’s semen. 怎么回事是你的当事人 偷了我当事人的精子
[08:36] Oh,right. 哦 没错
[08:37] You gave it quite willingly,mr. Man. 你可是很心甘情愿的 大丈夫
[08:39] I didn’t know what you were gonna do with it,woman. 我又不知道你要拿它干嘛 小女人
[08:41] Ahh,I love it when he calls me “woman.” 啊 我就喜欢他叫我”小女人”
[08:45] What exactly are you asking for? 你们的要求到底是什么?
[08:48] An abortion. 堕胎
[08:53] You are kidding. 你开玩笑吧
[08:54] No. If I were kidding,I’d stand like this. 不 如果我开玩笑的话 我会这样
[08:58] You–you have read a little case called roe V.Wade, 你… 你学过Roe V. Wade案例
[09:00] which says a woman’s body– 女性的身体…
[09:02] read the case,saw the movie,got me to thinking, 学过案例 看过电影 让我不禁开始思考
[09:04] wouldn’t the current supreme court just love an opportunity 现今的最高法院是否想要一个机会
[09:07] to overthrow roe without being vilified as antiabortion? Well… 来推翻Roe的案例而不被指责吗?
[09:13] ta-da. 当-当
[09:14] What’s this ta-da? 这个”当-当”是什么意思?
[09:15] Is that some legal thingy,like res ispa? 是像”事实自证”这样的法律术语吗?
[09:19] What’s ta-da? “当-当”是什么意思?
[09:20] Setting aside the absurd notion that you might actually argue this… 先不说你那可笑的想法…
[09:24] yes,setting aside that. 好的 先不说那个
[09:26] As a matter of law– today’s law– once the sperm,blood or tissue leaves the body, 事实上 根据法律…现今的法律… 一旦精子 血液 或者身体组织离开了身体
[09:31] a person no longer has any proprietary right. 你就失去了所有权
[09:33] And also under today’s law,you have no right whatsoever to get a court-ordered abortion. 同样 根据现今的法律 你无论如何都没有权利要求法院判令堕胎
[09:41] Finish the sentence,shirley. Go ahead. 把话说完 Shirley 接着说
[09:43] I did. 我说完了
[09:44] No.From your tone, 不 根据你的语气
[09:45] I could almost hear the tag,”and I’d like to see you try.” 我仿佛听到了你的后半句话 “我很期待能欣赏你的尝试”
[10:00] I should think we’d just be able to conflict alan out. 我倒是认为 我们能用利益冲突原则 来把Alan赶出局
[10:03] No.Missy already waived conflict when we represented ivan, 不 Missy在我们受理她和Ivan的诉讼时 就放弃了这权利
[10:05] and terrence is waiving it now because he wants alan. 而Terrence现在放弃这权利 因为他想要Alan
[10:09] What can he come with? 他有什么招数?
[10:10] Well,I think the strongest argument would be public policy. 我想他最有力的辩论将是公共政策
[10:14] The state doesn’t want fraud to be used to compel fatherhood against a man’s will. 州政府不期望有人违背男人的意愿 用欺骗的方式来强迫他们成为父亲
[10:17] Well,we’ve got bigger public policy on our side. 我们这边有更强大的公共政策
[10:20] Ordering an abortion. 强制堕胎
[10:21] Yes,but roe V. Wade doesn’t convey a woman’s right to have a baby. 是的 不过Roe V. Wade案例 并没有确定妇女的生育权
[10:24] It’s premised on heright to control her body. 它认定了妇女对自己身体的控制权
[10:26] Which would give her the right not to have a medical procedure against her will. 凭此妇女有权拒绝接受医疗手术
[10:29] One would hope,but we wouldn’t necessarily be talking about a medical procedure here. 你可以这么想 但是本案未必牵涉到医疗手术
[10:33] Missy’s only five weeks pregnant. Missy才怀孕5周
[10:34] She could take the abortion pill,ru-486. 她可以使用堕胎药 Ru-486
[10:37] Taking a pill would arguably not constitute an invasive procedure. 服药并不算医疗手术
[10:42] And how would we counter that? 我们该如何反驳?
[10:44] Well… vigorously? 呃 全力反驳?
[10:50] Personally,I hate the no-hugging policy. 我本人讨厌不准拥抱的规定
[10:53] But I dislike the insurance premiums more. 但我更不喜欢额外的保险费
[10:56] The fact is,some teachers have crossed the line. 事实是 一些教师已经越线了
[10:59] And it could do irreparable damage to the kid,the school. 这会对孩子以及学校 造成不可挽回的伤害
[11:03] And the easiest way to safeguard against inappropriate contact is just to say no contact. 而要避免不正当身体的接触 最简单的方法就是避免接触
[11:10] So just shut down all human contact,is that the idea? 所以就避免一切身体接触 是这个意思吗?
[11:14] No. 不
[11:14] The idea is to shut down post-traumatic distress when teachers abuse their trust. 初衷是要在教师滥用学生的信任时 尽可能的避免创伤后压力症
[11:19] The idea is to shut down lawsuits. 尽可能的避免诉讼
[11:22] It was my daughter she hugged. 她抱的是我女儿
[11:24] Did you object? 你有意见吗?
[11:25] Oh,god,no. 哦 天哪 当然没
[11:26] Bonnie was despondent. Bonnie很沮丧
[11:27] Thank god there was a compassionate teacher who was there for her. 谢天谢地 能有个富有同情心的老师在她身边
[11:30] Believe me,we’ve got too many of the other kind. 相信我 冷漠的教师实在是太多了
[11:33] Would you have been comfortable as a parent for a teacher with a known sexual disorder 作为家长 看到自己的女儿与患有 性功能障碍的教师身体接触
[11:37] to be physically touching your daughter? 你是否感觉舒服?
[11:40] Probably not,but I know this teacher. 可能不会 但是我清楚这个老师
[11:42] Who should bear the burden of knowing all the teachers and deciding whether hugging is okay or not, 谁该挑起了解所有教师 并决定拥抱是否正当的担子?
[11:48] the parents or the– or the principal,do you think? 你认为是家长 还是…还是校长?
[11:51] Obviously the principal. 显然是校长
[11:52] In fact,you as a parent trust the principal to create a safe environment for the kids– true? 作为家长 你信任由校长来 为孩子们创造一个安全的环境 对吗?
[12:00] Yes,that’s true. 是的 没错
[12:02] That didn’t go very well,did it? 刚才的情况不太好 是吧?
[12:04] It could’ve been better. 本来可以更好些的
[12:05] I’m sorry i haven’t been better. 我很抱歉 我没做到最好
[12:07] You’ve been great. 你很出色了
[12:09] So now what? 现在如何?
[12:10] Well,we give our summations,and then the judge will rule. 我们先做总结发言 然后法官作出判决
[12:13] Jerry,I appreciate your efforts,especially after… Jerry 我很感激你的努力 尤其是在…
[12:18] I am sorry. 我很抱歉
[12:22] It’s okay. 没事
[12:24] Life goes on. 生活还要继续
[12:25] Ob-la-di,c’est la vie,sacre bleu. 这就是生活啊… 真他妈的见鬼
[12:27] Will you ever forgive me? 你会原谅我吗?
[12:31] Leigh… Leigh…
[12:32] right now I need to concentrate on the case. 我现在得把注意力集中在这个案件上
[12:36] Wait a second. 慢着
[12:37] You’re actually asking me to order an abortion? 你是要求我下令堕胎?
[12:39] I am,judge. 是的 法官大人
[12:40] – Isn’t it exciting? – No. – 这不让人心潮澎湃吗? – 不
[12:42] Well,then let’s reframe the issue. 那让我换个说法
[12:43] Let’s just say we’re here so that you may stop her from profiting from stealing this man’s sperm. 就说 请你阻止她得益于盗窃他的精子
[12:48] What do you mean,she stole it? 盗窃 什么意思?
[12:49] I mean they did not have intercourse. 我是指他们俩并未进行性交
[12:51] It was never his intent to even have oral sex. 进行口交也不符合他的意愿
[12:54] So let me tell you exactly how she came into possession of his sperm. 请允许我描述她获得精子的详细过程
[12:57] I think I know. 我知道
[12:59] How did she get pregnant? 她是怎么受孕的?
[13:00] She put the ill-gotten proceeds in a test tube popped it in the fridge, 她将其非法所得放到试管 扔进冰箱里
[13:03] a shower and gargle,and off to the fertility clinic she went. 冲了个澡 漱了个口 就去不孕不育诊所了
[13:08] Okay. 好
[13:09] I want you in that chair. 你上来作证
[13:10] Your honor,it doesn’t matter how this pregnancy came to be.you can’t– 大人 她怎么怀上孩子的不重要 您不能…
[13:14] it–it matters to me. 对…对我来说很重要
[13:16] Hold on,sir. 稍等 先生
[13:19] You… in that chair,after lunch. 你…上证人席 午饭之后
[13:22] We’re adjourned. 休廷
[13:31] Can you imagine? 你信吗?
[13:32] The judge is going to have a hearing. 法官要举行听证会
[13:36] Well… 嗯…
[13:37] well,what? 嗯什么?
[13:39] Well… well,shirley,what if somebody stole your eggs? 嗯… Shirley 如果有人偷了你的卵子呢?
[13:43] How would you feel? 你会怎么觉得?
[13:44] My eggs are on display at the natural history museum. 我的卵子正在自然历史博物馆展览呢
[13:46] Anybody can walk in and take them. 谁都可以进去拿
[13:48] No,I know. I’m serious. 不是 我不是闹着玩
[13:49] This man was violated. 他被强奸了
[13:50] Even so. 即使这样
[13:51] A court-ordered abortion? 法庭强制堕胎?
[13:53] Courts have terminated pregnancies before,either for mentally handicapped women or– 法庭之前下令终止过妊娠 有精神障碍的女人 还有…
[13:58] missy is not retarded. Missy不是弱智
[14:00] You had her tested? 你测试过吗?
[14:04] carl,I’m– I’m surprised at you. Carl 我– 我很惊讶
[14:06] Well,you know what? I’m surprised at you,shirley. 你知道吗? 我也很惊讶 Shirley
[14:08] Your fairness compass is always spot-on. 你指示公平的指南针一直都很精确
[14:09] It’s fritzing out here. 今天却出问题了
[14:11] We’re now having a fight. 我们正在吵嘴
[14:14] Which you’re losing,and that bothers you. 你快输了 这让你很不爽
[14:16] You actually believe a judge should be able to order a woman to have an abortion? 你真的认为法官应该下令让女人堕胎?
[14:22] I think they should be loathe to do so,but yes. 我觉得人们应该憎恶他们这么做 但答案是肯定的
[14:38] fine. 行
[14:44] You re looking for me? 你找我?
[14:46] Yes. 是的
[14:48] I was wondering if you could join me after lunch for about an hour. 午饭后能借用你一小时时间吗?
[14:54] What have you got in mind? 你有什么计划?
[14:57] Heartburn. 心痛啊
[14:58] I have a case. 我有个案子
[15:00] I could use a woman at the table to preempt any charges of chauvinism since– 我需要个女人 以防她们说我大男子主义 因为…
[15:05] no,thank you. 算了 谢谢
[15:05] I know about your case,alan. It’s repugnant. 我听说了你的案子了 Alan 太过分了
[15:08] And good luck trying to find any woman to sit at your table. 祝你好运 能找到女同胞帮你
[15:10] Strict. 真严厉啊
[15:12] Lorraine,let’s just put,uh,gender politics aside for the moment and focus– Lorraine 先抛开性别立场不谈 把焦点集中在…
[15:17] that’s cute.Like leaving biasut of prejudice. 真可爱 抛开”偏”来谈偏见
[15:20] I don’t really think that can be done,alan,not even by you. 我觉得没人能做得到 Alan 你也不行
[15:23] So sorry. 对不起
[15:24] I hope you lose. 我希望你输
[15:26] Bye,denny. 再见 Denny
[15:31] I really don’t get it. 我真不明白
[15:34] I agree it’s a woman’s body,and therefore her rights should take priority. 我同意身体是女人的 所以应该优先考虑她们的权利
[15:38] But what’s the rationale that justifies excising the man completely from the equation? 但是什么样的逻辑 能把男性从等式中完全抹去?
[15:44] They got us on this one,alan. 这个问题她们说的算 Alan
[15:45] Until the supreme court fixes the problem– and they’re handpicked to do so–they got us. 除非最高法院解决这个问题– 他们就是被选上干这个的– 她们说的算
[15:50] Their rights,their body,period. 她们的权利 她们的身体 月经
[15:52] And they have those,too. 她们也来那个
[15:54] So it all evens out. 所以扯平了
[15:57] Denny Crane Denny crane.
[15:58] You heard it here. 我说完了
[16:17] I’ve always wanted to have a baby. 我一直都想要孩子
[16:19] Of course,with the right man. 当然了 要跟好男人
[16:21] Terrence was right for me. Terrence是我的白马王子
[16:23] We fell in love so quickly. 我们几乎一见钟情
[16:25] At least,I did. 至少是我
[16:26] After two dates? 两次约会之后?
[16:28] Look at him. He’s gorgeous! 看看他 太帅了!
[16:29] The thought of having beautiful,mocha-chocolata bambinos with him… 一想到要生他那可爱的 摩卡巧克力孩子…
[16:33] ooh,it brings a flutter to my– 我那个地方就兴奋起来了…
[16:35] Missy! missy!
[16:40] what the hell was that? 这是干吗?
[16:42] my–my client’s in a form of music therapy to combat stress. 我–我的当事人在接受一种音乐疗法 治疗沮丧
[16:46] Just one note is more than eugh. 只要一个音符就够了
[16:48] Music therapy? 音乐疗法?
[16:49] Yes,your honor. 是的 法官大人
[16:51] I like to look at life as a big musical. 我喜欢把生活看成一场音乐剧
[16:53] The night I met terrence,it was a musical. 我遇见Terrence的那个晚上 就像音乐剧
[17:00] can you te us about the night that you conceived? 你怀孕的那天晚上 能讲讲吗
[17:02] Well,as I said,it was magical. 我说了 神奇的一夜
[17:05] We had gone to a club. 我们去了一间俱乐部
[17:07] We danced. We snuggled.We giggled. 跳了舞 偎依在一起 傻笑
[17:09] And after the club? 然后?
[17:11] We went back to my place,had some wine,and we got romantic,at least I did. 去了我家 喝了点酒 气氛变得浪漫起来 至少我是的
[17:17] He looked at me,I looked at him. 我们四目相接
[17:20] and we both knew,at least I did. 我们都很清楚 至少我
[17:24] Have to believe we are magic 不得不信 我们是天仙配
[17:31] and you got pregnant at a fertility clinic with terrence’s sperm? 你用Terrence的精子 在一家诊所怀上了孩子?
[17:35] Yes,after our seminal moment together,I put the goods in a little test tubey, 精液采集时刻之后 我把货装到了一个小管管里
[17:41] took it the lab,and they put it in the oven. 带去了实验室 他们将其放进烤箱之中
[17:43] When it bakes,soon I’ll have my little obama baby. 烤好了之后 我就有个奥巴马样的孩子了
[17:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:52] She’s all yours. 她归你了
[17:53] I don’t really want her. 我真不想要她
[17:56] I suppose I’m obligeD. 估计我不得不要
[17:58] – Missy – Hello. – 你好 – Missy.
[18:00] You wish you and terrence were together,don’t you? 你希望能和Terrence在一起 是吗?
[18:02] I do. 是的
[18:03] But if you can’t have him– 但如果不能拥有他…
[18:05] I’ll have his baby. 那就要他的孩子
[18:11] have you thought for one second how this would affect terrence? 你想过这对Terrence会有什么影响吗?
[18:14] Well,I would hope he’d be happy,for me,for us. 我希望他会高兴 为我 为我们
[18:19] – And if he’s not? – Tough. – 如果不呢? – 麻烦了
[18:23] This may be a rhetorical question,but let me ask it anyway. 尽管答案很明显 但我还是要问
[18:26] Do you think you’re fit to be anybody’s mother? 你觉得自己有能力当好母亲吗?
[18:29] – Objection. – Sustained. – 反对 – 有效
[18:30] No. I’d like to respond to that. 不用 我希望回答
[18:33] Go ahead,without song. 说吧 别唱歌
[18:40] I will be a good mother. 我会是个好母亲的
[18:43] I’m sorry mr. Man doesn’t want this child. 他不想要孩子我很遗憾
[18:46] That’s too bad for m it’s too bad for the baby. 对我来说太糟糕了 对孩子也是
[18:49] And let’s not forget,there is a baby here. 别忘了 这儿还有个孩子呢
[18:51] There’s another life involved. 还有一个生命
[18:53] If you want to vilify me,punish me,go ahead. 如果你想诽谤我 惩罚我 行
[18:56] But do not punish this child. 但不要惩罚这个孩子
[18:58] It is grossly unfair to do so with the death penalty. 判它死刑实在是不公平
[19:09] I feel like the big monster now. 我现在觉得自己是个大怪物
[19:12] You’re not a monster,mr. Maxwell. 你不是 Maxell先生
[19:15] You’re actually being quite heroic. 实际上你是个英雄
[19:17] You’re giving voice to a male ouage that’s long overdue. 你说出了长久以来压在男人心头的忿怒
[19:22] For women to be able to just– 女人能可以…
[19:24] it’s not just that. 不是女人
[19:26] It’s the idea of that woman. 是那个女人
[19:28] I mean,there’s assimilation and there’s assimilation. 虎父无犬子 老鼠的儿子会打洞
[19:30] That woman should not be allowed to parent a black child or a half-black child. 应该禁止她抚养黑人孩子 或是混血
[19:34] There,I said it. 我说出来了
[19:37] Should I say it in court? 在庭上要说吗?
[19:39] Terrence,there’s no real advantage in you testifying, Terrence 让你作证没什么好处
[19:42] and I don’t want to give them the opportunity to portray you as someone other than who you are. 我不想给她们机会抹黑你的形象
[19:48] So what now? 那接下来呢?
[19:49] You give one of those big,long speeches then? 你做你超级长 超级精彩的陈词?
[19:53] yes. 嗯
[19:55] I do that. 那样
[19:57] I think the judge liked my singing. Don’t you? 我觉得法官喜欢我唱歌 你喜欢吗?
[19:59] – Shirley – How could she not? – Shirley. – 她怎么能不喜欢?
[20:01] Ah,carl,still alive. Well… Carl 我还活着呢 Well…
[20:03] that’s mature. 真成熟
[20:06] Anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you. 你说什么都会弹回去 粘在你身上
[20:14] Fighting? 吵架了?
[20:15] We are. 是啊
[20:29] Problem? 不顺?
[20:30] Working on my closing. 准备我的结案陈词
[20:33] I may have to use the cigarette. 我可能得用那根假烟
[20:35] Why? 为什么?
[20:36] Well,this issue… 这个事情…
[20:38] hugging? 拥抱?
[20:39] I’m finding it very hard to get a rhythm. 我找不到感觉
[20:46] do you know… 你知道吗…
[20:47] my mother hugged me a grand total of two times? 我妈一共只抱过我2次
[20:53] One was by accident. 其中一次还是意外
[20:54] She thought I was choking and performed the heimlich maneuver. 她以为我憋住了 所以来了个海姆利克氏操作法
[20:58] Did your father hug you? 你父亲抱你吗?
[21:00] No. He believed in firm handshakes. 不 他更喜欢握手
[21:03] Which was pretty much a bust since I could rarely convince my hand to leave my thigh. 基本上没什么用 因为我的手很难离开大腿
[21:10] The first hug I ever got,truly,was a couple years ago,from alan. 我第一次拥抱 实际上 是几年前Alan抱的
[21:18] Really? 是吗?
[21:23] have you got another one of those I cou use? 你还有一个能分我么?
[21:26] I have to close against alan shore. 我得跟Alan Shore唱对台
[21:28] He’s really good,isn’t he? 他很强大 是吧?
[21:29] The best I’ve ever seen. 我见过的最优秀的
[21:31] Thank you for that. 谢谢了
[21:32] Katie,I’ve seen you in the courtroom. Katie 我看过你出庭
[21:34] You don’t need to be afraid of anybody. 你谁都不用怕
[21:36] Even alan shore? 连Alan Shore也不用?
[21:38] Here’s the thing with alan… Alan有个特点…
[21:42] he likes to get dominion of the room and keep opposing counsel off balance. 他喜欢取得法庭的控制权 让对方律师找不着北
[21:48] Just don’t let him. 别让他得逞
[21:50] Also,when his case wobbles– and here it does– 还有 他的案子底基不牢时– 现在就是
[21:53] he tries to reframe the issue into one that suits him. 他会试图把话题转移到他擅长的问题上去
[21:58] He’s very clever that way. 非常精明
[22:00] Don’t let him. 别让他得逞
[22:04] Listen to me. 听听我说了些什么
[22:05] I feel I’m being disloyal to him. 我觉得自己一点都不忠诚
[22:07] You’re being very loyal to me. 你忠诚于我啊
[22:09] I appreciate it. 谢谢
[22:11] Jerry,you are a dear,dear friend. Jerry 你是个非常 非常好的朋友
[22:18] Leigh! leigh!
[22:20] Hello. 你好
[22:21] – Welcome. – 欢迎 – 欢迎 你好 – Welcome.Hello.
[22:26] Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend? 你们俩是男女朋友关系吗?
[22:29] No,we’re w-work friends,colleagues. 不 我们是工作朋友 同事
[22:35] Good-bye. 再见
[22:40] Somebody still seems a little smitten,jerry. 有人受打击了 Jerry
[22:56] This isn’t the only school with a no-hug policy. 不只这所学校有不准拥抱的规定
[22:58] Many,many others are doing the same thing. 很多学校也这样
[23:01] And it isn’t just because they’re litigation averse. 不仅因为这样能避免诉讼
[23:04] It’s for the chiren. 对孩子也好
[23:06] The statistics don’t lie. 数据不会撒谎
[23:07] Many of the worst and most far-reaching cases of abuse happen at the hands of trusted adults, 最严重 影响最深远的虐待案子 都发生在深受信赖的成人手中
[23:12] be it a priest or a teacher or a relative. 牧师 教师 或者亲属
[23:17] Does this policy go too far? 这条规定太过分了吗?
[23:19] I’m sure some would say it does. 有些人肯定会这么说
[23:22] But on what side do we want to err here? 但是那种错误更容易接受呢?
[23:53] it’s not just happening at schools. 不仅仅是在学校
[23:55] Many corporations and businesses now forbid physical contact. 很多公司 很多行业现在都禁止身体接触
[23:59] It cuts down on sexual harassment lawsuits. 性侵犯诉讼数目降低了
[24:01] Perhaps with the continued evolution of smartphones and mails and video conferencing, 或许随着智能手机 电子邮件 视频会议 进一步发展
[24:07] we’ll find a way to keep people from ever being in the same room together. 以后人们都不用共处一室了
[24:10] Won’t that be wonderful? 那样不是好极了?
[24:13] Years ago they did an experiment with an orphaned baby monkey. 很多年前 人们拿一只失去父母的小猴子 做了项试验
[24:18] They gave it two choices for a surrogate– 给了它2个替身的选择…
[24:21] one which could provide milk,the other a hug. 一个提供牛奶 一个可以拥抱
[24:26] The monkey chose the hug. 猴子选择了拥抱
[24:36] I’m sure we all saw this picture in the newspapers a few months ago. 大家几个月前都在报纸上见过这张图片吧
[24:40] Yes,very sweet. 嗯 非常可爱
[24:42] But for my money,one case of child abuse trumps a cute monkey. 但是要我说 虐待儿童的案子 比可爱的猴子重要得多
[24:48] Yes,your honor. 是的 法官大人
[24:54] I grew up… with… 我成长过程中… 有…
[24:57] various social disabilities. 很多社交障碍
[25:00] I had no friends. 我没有朋友
[25:01] I got a job that only required I write memorandums. 工作就是写备忘录
[25:06] I lived,basically,a life with no real human contact. 我的生活…基本上…完全与他人隔绝
[25:12] My client is an objectophile. 我的委托人是个恋物癖
[25:16] Both of us improved through the kindness,compassion and yes, 我们俩的情况都因为别人的 善良 同情 还有 是的
[25:22] physical affection of others. 身体接触 而大大改善
[25:24] The human touch cannot be quantified. 人类的触碰是不能被量化的
[25:28] It cannot be analyzed with statistics. 不能用统计数据去分析
[25:31] We can’t place a number on it,but it is much, 我们不能用数字去衡量 但是它绝不是
[25:34] much more than a doorway to sexual molestation. 绝不是性侵犯的大门那么简单
[25:38] It’s the best,the most direct, 它是最佳的 最直接的 最持久的
[25:41] thmost lasting way of affirming another person’s humanity. 肯定他人人性的方法
[25:46] Leigh swift was trying to comfort a student who was suffering. Leigh Swift想安慰一个难过的孩子
[25:50] What policy can possibly justify 什么规定能正当化
[25:54] firing her for that? 以此为借口开除她?
[26:14] Six years ago… 6年前…
[26:16] isolation had brought me to the point… 孤独感如此强烈…
[26:19] I considered taking my life. 我考虑过要结束此生
[26:23] I picked up the phone and punched out 4-1-1, 我拿起电话 播了411
[26:27] so desperate was I to hear just the sound of another person’s voice. 我只想听听别人的声音
[26:33] I got some automated recording that said,”what city and state,please?” 结果是自动答复机 说”请问哪州哪市?”
[26:40] And I wept. 我哭了
[26:43] We are living in such an increasingly isolated world,your honor. 我们的世界越来越缺少交流 大人
[26:47] We I.M. 我们网络聊天
[26:50] And text message and have virtual relationships online. 发短信 在网上发展虚拟恋情
[26:55] It gets lonelier and lonelier 越来越孤独
[26:58] while teenage and adult depression continues to rise. 而青少年和成年人抑郁症发病率持续上升
[27:01] There are perhaps many things we can do about it. 也许有很多解决方法
[27:06] Banning the hug… 禁止拥抱…
[27:09] can’t be one of them. 绝不是其中之一
[27:25] The thing about women,carl,if you reject their opinions,their principles, 女人 Carl 如果你反对他们的观点 原则
[27:31] they feel you’re rejecting them,which is so wrong, 他们觉得你不要她们了 事实并非如此
[27:33] since with most relationships,we’re in it only for the sex. 因为在大多数关系中 我们只是想做爱
[27:36] Uh,you won’t be getting any,by the way,from shirley,unless you agree with her. 除非你赞同她 否则从Shirley那 你什么都得不到
[27:42] I don’t know,denny. 我不知道 Denny
[27:43] Maybe shirley and i aren’t right for each other. 可能我和Shirley并不合适
[27:47] Don’t go overreacting now. 别反应那么大
[27:49] You ever wonder if all relationships are finite? 你甚至在怀疑所有的关系是否都是有限的
[27:52] Of course they are. 当然都是
[27:53] That’s why we have kids,marriage vows,onerous divorce laws– 所以会有 孩子 结婚誓约 离婚法…
[27:56] all to make it too impossible to leave once we know it’s over. 让我们在感情结束时 知道分手是不可能的
[27:59] We’re a pro-marriage nation. 我们是个”顶婚姻”国家
[28:02] That’s very cynical,denny. 这太愤世嫉俗了 Denny
[28:05] Would you marry shirley? 你会娶Shirley吗
[28:06] In a second. May I? 立刻娶 我可以吗?
[28:07] I think she would want a say. 我觉得 她想要你的答复
[28:09] Yes,therein lies the problem. 没错 问题就在这
[28:11] Marriage,abortion,you name it… 你管它叫 婚姻 堕胎…
[28:14] we were much better off in the old days,before women got a say. 女人得到答复前的情况 可比过去差太多了
[28:18] Supreme court will get us back there. 最高法院会带我们回到过去
[28:20] Just give ’em time. 给他们时间吧
[28:27] all right,before we begin,ms. Tiggs,no singing. 好吧 在开始之前 Tiggs女士 不许唱歌
[28:32] If you so much as accidentally hit a note while clearing your throat,I will rule in his favor. 如果你突然有了灵感 开始清你的嗓子 我就会按他的意愿来判
[28:37] – You got that? – Yes,your honor. – 明白了吗? – 是的 按你说的办
[28:39] All right,now,mr. Shore,you can’t stand before me 好了 现在 Shore律师 你不能站在我面前
[28:43] and tell me you expect this court or any court to order that a woman get an abortion. 告诉我这个法庭 或任何一个法庭 可以让女人去堕胎
[28:47] That’s exactly what expect. 这正是我所想的
[28:48] The idea is appalling to you because next to the “n” word,only the “a” word is more controversial. 你觉得惊讶是因为N词之后 只有A词更有争议
[28:52] Only the “a” word can stir up such deep-seated passion,not of love, 只有A词能激起如此深层的激情
[28:57] which one might hope for when thinking of life and its conception,but rather of anger and rage. 但这与想到生命及生命观时所期盼的爱无关 它更易激起人的怒火 令人生气
[29:01] In fact,there isn’t any issue in this country as combustible. 事实上 在这个国家 没有什么比这类案件更加棘手
[29:04] My advice here would be to not think of it as the “a” word at all. 我的建议是 别把这事和A词扯上关系
[29:07] Let’s just think of it as requiring this woman who flagrantly and deliberately defrauded my client, 把它当作 只是让这个千真万确 故意地欺骗了我当事人的女人
[29:12] requiring her to simply take a pill,some medication. 吃一些药 把这当作药物治疗
[29:14] We do it all the time. 这种事我们每天都做
[29:15] We force medicate in psychiatric hospitals,a place where, 在精神病院我们会强迫用药
[29:18] ironically,this woman should certainly be stuck. 讽刺地说 这女人肯定会被那地方接纳
[29:20] Will you slow the hell down? 你TM能不能说慢点?
[29:22] Under the law,judge,there is no life here. 从法律上讲 法官 这案子里无生命可言
[29:24] She’s five weeks pregnant. 她刚怀孕5周
[29:25] At five weeks,there is no life recognized by the law. 5周 还不存在法律上认可的生命
[29:28] Mr. Shore is incorrect. Shore律师说错了
[29:29] The relevant case law goes only to viability. 相关的判例法表明只需考虑生存能力
[29:31] It makes no determination as to when human life begins. 对于人类生命的开端 并没有明确的定义
[29:34] And whatever one’s opinion may be on abortion,we can’t dispute that life, 但当这事一旦和堕胎挂钩 我们就不能否认 这个生命
[29:38] however embryonic,originates at conception. 无论处于何种程度的初始阶段 在概念上 它已经产生
[29:40] But the only issue today is can the court invade the autonomy of her body. 但今天的问题仅仅在于 法庭是否有权对她的身体进行治疗
[29:44] And I would say yes. 我的答案是 是的
[29:44] We’re not talking about an intrusive procedure. 我们并不是在讨论一个介入性治疗
[29:47] We’re asking that she take a pill,a little tablet,like an aspirin–the ru-486. 我们只是让她吃一个小药片 就像阿司匹林–RU 486
[29:51] It’s very effective,the side effects are rare,and it’s safe. 它很有效 而且没什么副作用 很安全
[29:54] I can’t speak as to when mr. Shore had his last abortion, 不知道Shore先生最后一次 堕胎是什么时候
[29:56] but they are anything but a breeze,even with the ru-486. 这绝不是什么轻而易举的小事 哪怕是只吃了RU-486
[29:59] It presents the same symptoms as a miscarriage,including cramping,bleeding. 它会带来和流产一样的症状 包括痉挛 出血
[30:03] It could take days or even weeks,and that’s not even accounting for the emotional aftereffects, 这需要休息几天甚至几周 还不包括它带来可能会波及终生的…
[30:07] which could last a lifetime. 情感重创
[30:08] – This woman hijacked my sperm. – Mr. Maxwell– – 这女人抢劫了我的精子 – Maxwell先生–
[30:11] I love it when he calls me woman. 我喜欢他叫我女人
[30:13] I did not have intercourse with her that night. 那晚我根本没和她发生关系
[30:14] Why? 为什么?
[30:15] Because I did not want to run the risk of getting her pregnant. 因为我不想冒让她怀孕的危险
[30:18] I would submit that mr. Maxwell has various legal remedies. 我要说Maxwell先生 可以得到多种法律救济
[30:20] He can sue her in a civil court for damages,though she’s not asking for child support– 在民事法庭控告她 向她索要赔偿金 但她却没提过抚养孩子的问题…
[30:24] oh,and now who’s not accounting for the emotional aftereffects? 那么现在谁来对他的情感重创负责?
[30:27] Where is it written that,”hey,if he doesn’t have to contribute to the raising of the child, 哪里写过 “如果一个男人 不抚养他的孩子”
[30:30] then it’s no harm,no foul”? “他完全没错 一点都不恶劣”
[30:31] Mr. Shore– Shore律师–
[30:32] it’s my flesh and blood.My child. 他是我的骨肉 我的孩子
[30:34] And you want to kill it. 但你想杀了他
[30:35] All right. 好了好了
[30:37] Tempers are starting to flare– 双方的火气越来越大了…
[30:38] yes,they are,judge. 他们是的 法官
[30:39] As I said,this is an angry topic. 如我所说 这是个勾人火的话题
[30:41] And one of the reasons we’re also enraged is we never got a say. 我们愤怒的其中一个理由就是 我们得不到一个说法
[30:45] The american public never got a vote on abortion. 美国公众没为这事表决过
[30:47] It was decided by fiat– nine men sitting on a court. 它由9个坐在法庭里的人 规定的法令来判决
[30:50] Why we don’t put the issue on a ballot completely escapes me. 我完全忘了为什么我们 不能针对这事投票
[30:53] Especially since our judicial selection process has now become so corrupted by the politics of abortion, 特别是 如今我们的司法选择程序 已被流产的政治腐蚀得一塌糊涂
[30:58] as our presidential and congressional campaigns have. 我们可以为总统 或国会议员的选举活动投票
[31:00] But we the people,we don’t get a vote. 但我们是人民 却不能为人民的事投票
[31:02] And it leaves us feeling frustrated and angry,powerless. 这让我们感觉挫败 生气 无权
[31:06] Can you imagine? 你能想象吗?
[31:07] This issue that goes to the core of our human values,and we don’t get to weigh in? 关于这个牵扯了人类价值观核心的问题 我们却无权参与?
[31:11] We have to sit back and watch a president puppeteered by the religious right, 我们坐在那里 看着总统被宗教观操纵
[31:15] stacking the deck,in the supreme court– 在最高法院 按剧本做戏
[31:17] you’re getting off point. 你跑题了
[31:18] No,I’m very much on point. 不 我所说的非常切合题意
[31:20] You take that sense of helplessness and rage that the public feels, 你考虑下公众所感受的无助与愤怒
[31:23] multiply it times 1,000,and you get a sense of what my client feels. 乘以1000 就是我当事人的感受
[31:27] Somebody would be having his baby,and he doesn’t even get a say? 有人怀了他的孩子 但他却得不到一个答复?
[31:30] He wasn’t careless or cavalier. 不是他不小心 或者乱献殷勤
[31:32] He was tricked,deceived,defrauded, 而是他被哄 被诈 被骗
[31:34] and he has no rights here at all? 那么 在这里他仍没有任何权利吗?
[31:36] He should be afforded all his rights under the law,and under the law today, 他应该得到法律所给他的任何权利 如今的法律所能给的
[31:39] the court cannot and should not order a woman to undergo an intrusive medical procedure. 法律不能也不应 让一个女人接受介入性治疗
[31:44] Can there be anything more medically,physically and emotionally intrusive than an abortion? 在医学上 身体上 情绪上 有什么比堕胎更具介入性吗?
[31:54] I’m sorry,but at the risk of sounding very politically incorrect, 我很抱歉 或许这么说在政治上是错误的
[31:58] as much as we’re all supportive of multicultural families– 由于我们越来越支持混合文化的家庭
[32:02] it’s become so fashionable to adopt exotic babies from different lands and places– 生一个混血儿已经成为一种时尚
[32:06] but I’m sorry,that woman makes julie andrews seem like a black panther. 但很不幸 这女人把Julie Andrews当成黑豹了
[32:10] She has no conception of black culture. 她对于黑人文化完全不知
[32:12] This is wrong. 这是错误的
[32:13] There,I said it. Everyone can start writing their letters. 在这 我说过 每个人都能编他自己的故事
[32:16] Maybe the should be some kind of a test one has to pass. But that… 可至少也该合情合理 但这次…
[32:22] I’ve probably said enough. 或许我说的够多了
[32:26] Yes,you have. 没错
[32:43] Any word? 有结果了吗?
[32:44] No,but she promised to rule by the end of the day,so… 还没 但她答应了今天会给结果 所以…
[32:49] Terrence… terrence…
[32:53] suppose we do win? 假设是我们赢了
[32:55] You can certainly expect a whole lot more of all this. 你当然可以期盼更多
[32:57] The appeals court,the state supreme court,the supreme court– 可以向更高的法院上诉 先是州最高法院 然后最高法院…
[33:01] by that time,she’ll have had the baby. 到那时 那孩子就会生下来了
[33:05] Are you prepared to push this all the way? 你打算这么继续下去吗?
[33:09] Maybe not. 或许不
[33:11] Even if we win,I mean,I don’t know if I can make her terminate. 即使我们赢了 我也不确定是否能阻止她
[33:15] Then why? 那为何?
[33:16] I don’t know. Maybe empowermenT. 我不知道 可能只为了权利
[33:18] Maybe… 可能…
[33:20] I just want it to be my choice,too. 我也只想让它成为我自己的选择
[33:25] that crazy? 这很疯狂吗?
[33:27] It isn’t crazy at all. 一点也不
[33:35] Nobody said “all rise,” but. Okay. 没人说”全体起立” 算了 这样吧
[33:42] I agree completely with mr. Espenson. 我很赞同Espenson律师
[33:45] To ban a simple hug seems way too far-reaching,if not draconian. 如果不采取严厉措施 禁止一个简单的拥抱实在很难做到
[33:50] I’m mindful,however,that we have thousands and thousands 我留意了下 每年我们都要审判上千起
[33:54] of unlawful sexual touchings on school campuses every year, 涉及师生双方的
[33:58] committed by both teachers and students. 校内非法性触摸案件
[34:00] It’s a tough call. 这是个难克服的问题
[34:02] What tips it for me are the facts of this case. 但关键在于这个案子本身
[34:05] The plaintiff suffers from objectophilia,a diagnosed sexual disorder. 被告患有恋物癖 被诊断为性紊乱
[34:11] Add to that she had been warned on prior occasions not to touch the students. 此外 她曾多次被警告禁止接触学生
[34:18] Judgment for the defendant. 被告败诉
[34:20] Poop! Withdrawn. 废话! 收回
[34:24] We’re adjourned. 休庭
[34:28] I’m sorry,leigh. 很遗憾 Leigh
[34:29] Me,too. 我也是
[34:32] Thank you so much for trying,jerry. 谢谢你为我尽力 Jerry
[34:35] You fought very valiantly. 你勇猛奋战了
[34:37] I’m sorry we didn’t get a good result. 我很遗憾 没得到好结果
[34:40] Yes. 是的
[34:44] Speaking of trying… 说到尝试…
[34:45] would you like to give us a try again? 你愿意再试一次吗?
[34:54] I don’t know. I… 我不知道 我…
[34:57] I don’t think I can compete with an iphone. I don’t know that any man could. 我不认为我能胜过一个iphone 我不确定人类能否战胜
[35:04] My therapist thinks I’m gravitating to things because they can’t dump me. 我的医生认为我被物体吸引 是因为它们不会丢下我
[35:08] I got scared with you,jerry. 你让我害怕 Jerry
[35:11] I suppose I want safety in a relationship,but I realize nobody gets that. 我期望能安全处于一段关系中 但我也知道没有人可以做到
[35:18] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[35:20] How about yes? 为何不答应我
[35:23] how about we just hug and see how it feels? 为何不仅仅拥抱下 感受下?
[35:59] If you ask me,we’ve seen a great evolution in fatherhood over the last 20,30 years. 要是我说 在过去的二三十年 我们看到了”父亲”这个身份的演变
[36:06] We now have stay-at-home dads,fathers who are the primary caregivers. 如今出现了家庭妇男 主管家务的父亲
[36:10] Pretty damn good progress from my perspective. 依我看 这变化棒极了
[36:13] When it comes to a father’s legal rights,however,the law has stayed stagnant. 但涉及到父亲的合法权益 法律仍显滞后
[36:20] Ms. Tiggs… Tiggs女士…
[36:22] your behavior here is disgusting. 你的行为简直恶心透顶
[36:26] You knew this man did not want to father a child with you. 你知道这男人不想和你生孩子
[36:30] You performed a sex act on him to come in possession of his sperm. 就和他口交 来取得他的精子
[36:34] You used that sperm to impregnate yourself. 然后用那精子使自己怀孕
[36:38] If the law permitted,I would have you thrown in jail. 如果法律允许 我会把你扔进监狱
[36:43] But I end exactly where I began. 但如我开始所讲
[36:47] No court,including this one,is going to order an abortion. 没有哪个法庭 包括这个 可以命令别人堕胎
[36:52] Mr. Maxwell,your damages here,if any,would be legal,not equitable. Maxwell先生 如果支付赔偿 这虽合法 但是不公
[36:59] Motion denied. We’re adjourned. 控诉失败 休庭
[37:04] – Well,we tried. – Yeah. – 呃 我们尽力了 – 是的
[37:06] Thanks,mr. Shore. 谢谢 Shore律师
[37:08] Thank you,shirley,katie. 谢谢你们 Shirley Katie
[37:12] I’m going to be a mom. 我要当妈妈了
[37:14] And I’ll… bet a wonderful one at that. 我…打赌你会是个好妈妈
[37:16] Well,best of luck,missy. Let’s get out of here. 祝你好运 Missy 我们走吧
[37:24] I gotta be involved. 我会负责的
[37:26] If I’m gonna be a father,then I’m gonna be a father. 如果我将成为一个父亲 我会承担这责任
[37:29] I’d like that. 我很高兴
[37:30] Not about you. 跟你无关
[37:34] Terrence Terrence.
[37:37] Maybe you and i could give it a go. 或许我们可以试一试
[37:40] I really,really like you. 我真的真的很喜欢你
[37:42] It’s not every day I meet a truly noble person who makes my genitalia flutter. 不是每天都能碰到 让我蠢蠢欲动的高贵男士
[37:48] I can’t be with you,missy. 我不会和你在一起 Missy
[37:51] We’ll work out this parenting thing,but I can’t be with you. 我们会解决为人父母的问题 但我不会和你在一起
[37:58] Okay. 好吧
[38:03] A place where nobody dared to go 无人敢去之处
[38:10] the love that we came to know 我们已了解的爱恋
[38:15] bye,missy. 再见 Missy
[38:18] They call it xanadu 他们称它 世外桃源
[38:25] and now open your eyes and see 睁开双眼环顾
[38:32] what we have made is real 我们已寻到的真实
[38:37] we call it xanadu 我们称它 世外桃源
[38:46] so katie kicked your ass. Katie把你打败了
[38:51] let me tell you something about this katie lloyd. 告诉你些关于这个Katie Lloyd的事吧
[38:53] She is going to be some lawyer. 她会成为了不起的律师
[38:55] For her to be this good already,just out of law school,it’s scary. 她刚从法校毕业就已经这么棒了 太可怕了
[38:59] How far women have come. 女人已经多强了?
[39:01] They used to be objects we jt wanted to have sex with. 她们曾只是满足我们性欲的玩物
[39:04] Now they’re intelligent,autonomous,powerful things we just want to have sex with. 现在 她们成了聪明自治有权的 满足我们性欲的东西
[39:09] We may even have a woman as president,denny. 我们甚至会选出个女总统 Denny
[39:11] I had a dream about her as president– hillary,you know. 我曾经梦到过希拉里当上了总统
[39:15] Tell me. 怎么回事
[39:17] She invited me into the oval office. 她邀请我去美国总统办公室
[39:19] We had tea,discussed politics,then… 我们一起喝茶 讨论政治问题 然后…
[39:22] we got right down to it. 我们切入主题
[39:23] She was fantastic. 她可真梦幻
[39:26] You had a hillary sex dream? 你做了个和希拉里做爱的梦?
[39:27] Oh,she is so hot,alan,in a dominatrix-praying-mantis sort of way. 她太火辣了 Alan 有些像一个独裁的荡妇
[39:34] I’d like to have one night alone with that tramp. 我希望那样徒步流浪整夜
[39:40] What? 怎么了?
[39:42] You have been cranky this week. 你这星期很古怪
[39:45] Is everything okay? 你还好吧?
[39:46] Fine. 很好
[39:47] Something’s wrong. 你有心事
[39:48] Nothing’s wrong. 没有
[39:50] Fine. 好吧
[39:57] my sophomore year in college,I got my girlfriend pregnant. 我大二时 女朋友怀孕了
[40:01] She came to me,told me,and then proceeded to say, 她来告诉我这事 可马上接着说
[40:06] “don’t worry,I’ve alrea taken care of it.” “别担心 我已经处理好了”
[40:09] It was done. It had already been done. 处理完了 已经处理完了
[40:11] And I alized that she had probably been scared and… 我才发现她可能很害怕…
[40:18] confused,but I felt completely invisible, 很困惑 但这些我全没看到
[40:22] as if I had no ability to express 好像我没有能力去表达
[40:25] love,care,support. 我对她的爱 关心 支持
[40:29] But for me to have no voice,as if I had no opinion… 我什么都说不出 好像我没有任何想法…
[40:35] when it would have been my child,too… 哪怕涉及的是我自己的孩子…
[40:39] such prejudice against men. 这是对男人的偏见
[40:41] The issue is always about forcing us to take responsibility,never about our rights. 发生这种事 总会让我们去履行义务 而不是享受权利
[40:47] there’s a conversation men could have with women before having sex. 在和女人上床前 男人可以和女人谈谈
[40:50] Perhaps an understanding should be reached before– 彼此该了解一下 在…
[40:52] no,it’s hard enough to get the condom on. 不 避孕套够难带了
[40:55] now you want to add conversation to the mix? 在那样的混乱中 你还想再谈谈?
[41:00] How many times have you had that problem taken care of with women? 你和你的女人遇到过几次这种问题?
[41:08] I don’t know. 我不知道
[41:09] On the one hand,I want to perpetuate the species. 一方面 我想要传宗接代
[41:12] I am,after all,denny crane. 我毕竟是Denny Crane
[41:14] On the other hand,imagine the world– kids running around with mad calves disease. 另一方面 想象一下 一群疯小孩围着你转
[41:19] I shudder. 我发抖了
[41:22] don’t you want to be a father someday,alan? 你想成为一个爸爸吗 Alan?
[41:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[41:29] It’ll happen. 你会的
[41:30] Can I be godfather? 我能当神父吗?
[41:32] He’ll need somebody to tell him about women. 他需要有个人给他讲讲女人的事
[41:34] He can’t have that discussion with dad. 但他不能和爸爸谈那些
[41:37] You still want that son,don’t you? 你也想要个儿子 对吗?
[41:41] take him fishing,teach him to drive a stick. 带他去钓鱼 教他怎么用击球棒
[41:44] When he gets older,he can introduce me to some of his girlfriends. It’s all good. 当他长大些 会向我介绍他的女友 这些都很好
[41:50] People say having a family… 人们常说 建立一个家庭…
[41:53] that it’s everything. 是生命的全部
[41:55] Are we missing out,denny? 我们遗漏了什么吗 Denny?
[41:59] Well,I feel I have a family of sorts here. 呃 我觉得 在这 我也有个普通的家
[42:03] I don’t think it’s the same. 我认为那是不同的
[42:05] I’ve got you. 我拥有你
[42:07] You’ve got me. 你拥有我
[42:09] And I feel blessed. 我觉得这是我的福分
[42:13] How many people have that? 多少人拥有这些?
[42:15] Not enough. 不多的
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme