Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on ‘Boston Legal’ 波士顿法律 前情回顾
[00:02] Hello Jerry 你好 Jerry
[00:03] Lorraine Hello Lorraine 你好
[00:07] That was mistletoe. 你站在槲寄生下
[00:10] partintegrante de voluntariado a volunteer component of the coast guard,no age limit. “美国海岸警卫队后备” 海岸警卫队志愿人员 没有年龄限制
[00:15] Guns? 有枪吗?
[00:16] – Probably depth charges,denny. – Let’s go. – Denny 可能有深水炸弹 – 走吧
[00:18] Where are they off to? 他们要去哪儿?
[00:19] They’ve gone to join the coast guard. 他们去参加海岸警卫队
[00:21] Happens at a lot of firms. 很多事务所都会这样
[00:23] We don’t behave ourselves,we’ll never pass the background check. 尽管如此 如果我们不检点行为 就无法通过政审
[00:26] we’ll get in. 我们会通过的
[00:27] Oh,we’re gonna be in the military. 我们要进军队了
[00:29] Already my penis feels bigger. 我都开始兴奋了
[01:14] – I’m sorry,sir,but you can’t– – denny crane,united states coast guard. – 对不起 先生 但是你不能… – 我是Denny Crane 美国海岸警卫队的
[01:17] Sir. 先生
[01:18] Denny crane coming through. Denny Crane 借过
[01:19] Denny crane,coast guard. Denny Crane 海岸警卫队的
[01:21] Denny Crane Denny crane.
[01:29] Walt Walt.
[01:30] Oh,my god. 哦 天哪
[01:33] Never liked him. 向来都不喜欢他
[01:35] What the hell are you doing? 你在干什么?
[01:37] Denny Crane Denny crane.
[01:38] I don’t care who you are. You’re contaminating a crime scene. 我不管你是谁 你在破坏犯罪现场
[01:40] Penelope Penelope.
[01:42] denny. Oh,my god,denny. Denny 天哪 Denny
[01:46] Oh,penelope. 哦 Penelope
[01:48] What happened? 怎么了?
[01:49] I killed him,denny. 我杀了他 Denny
[01:51] That was off the record. 这句话是非正式的
[01:52] This woman is represented by the united states coast guard. 美国海岸警卫队代理她
[01:56] what happened? 怎么回事?
[01:57] – We were gardening. – in january? – 我们在打理花园 – 一月份?
[01:59] Well,we were just organizing where the vegetables and the plants would go. 盘算该把蔬菜和植物种哪儿
[02:02] We were talking,and then suddenly… 我们在说话 突然间…
[02:05] denny,I don’t know what happened,okay? Denny 我也不知道怎么回事
[02:06] I just saw this shovel hurtling through the air in the direction of his head, 我只看到这把铲子往他头上挥去
[02:10] and it–it struck him,and then I realized that the handle was in my hands. 整– 整好打中了 然后我意识到把手在我手里
[02:16] I had swung the shovel. 我挥的铲子
[02:19] Oh,my god. I killed my husband. 哦 天哪 我杀死了我老公
[02:23] are the police gonna arrest me? 警察会把我抓起来吗?
[02:26] Well,how much did you tell ’em? 你说了多少?
[02:27] Everything. 什么都说了
[02:28] They’re gonna rest you. 他们会逮捕你的
[02:29] – oh,my god. – Oh,no,no.No,no. – 哦 天哪 – 没事 没事
[02:32] No,no,it’s all right,penelope. 没事 Penelope
[02:33] It’s all right. It’s okay. 没事 别担心
[02:35] I’ll defend you. 我会为你辩护的
[02:36] I’ll get you acquitted. I’ll be relevant again. 我会帮你脱罪的 我们就不是陌路人了
[02:38] We’ll have dinner. It’s all good. 我请你吃晚饭 一点事没有
[02:41] This is the way to ring in the new year. 新年新气象
[02:44] Denny Crane Denny crane.
[02:46] Ready for my close-up. 尽管来照特写吧
[03:17] Boston Legal Season04 Episode11 波士顿法律
[03:20] They were out shoveling snow. 他们在外面铲雪
[03:22] And her shovel accidentally hit his head. 她的铲子不小心击中了他的头部
[03:24] It happens. He died. 这种事又不是没有 他死了
[03:25] Those are the risks of winter. 冬天的危险就在于此
[03:27] You know,here we are in the wintertime. 现在是冬季
[03:29] Winter is the cruelest month or series of months,and how many people must die… 冬季是最残酷的月份 最残酷的几个月 要死很多人…
[03:34] the arraignment’s this morning. 今早提审
[03:35] I’ve always wanted this woman,alan. 我一直都很想要这个女人 Alan
[03:37] To think she’s been delivered to me via her dead husband… 一想到要借由她丈夫的去世 她才能进入我怀抱…
[03:41] you think it’s wise to be giving accounts to the press,denny? Denny 你觉得对舆论发表评论明智吗?
[03:43] Snowball? 雪人?
[03:44] The man slipped on the ice,fell,hit his head,died. It happens. 他在冰上打滑了 跌倒 撞倒了头部 死去了 这种事又不是没有
[03:49] It’s winter,man. 现在是冬天
[03:50] He went out to get the morning paper,a big icicle falls off the roof. 他出去取报纸 一个大冰柱从屋顶上掉下来
[03:53] He died. It happens. 他去世了 这种事又不是没有
[03:55] He was acting depressed… 他是有点抑郁…
[03:56] but who could predict he’d take his own life with a shovel? 但谁能预料到 他会用把铲子结束自己的生命?
[03:59] Denny,this is crazy. Denny 简直疯了
[04:00] That’s it exactly. 就是啊
[04:01] That’s our defense– temporary insanity. 我们就这么辩护– 暂时性精神错乱
[04:04] You can’t plead your insanity. 你不能以你精神错乱为理由
[04:06] You are nuts. 你就是个疯子
[04:07] That’s the beauty. 就漂亮在这儿呢
[04:09] – The arraignment is when? – 10:00. – 提审几点? – 10点整
[04:11] I’ll go with you. 我跟你一起去
[04:13] No,you won’T. 不行
[04:15] This is my case. I’ll handle it. 这是我的案子 我来处理
[04:17] Well,certainly I can second chair. 我给你当副手
[04:18] No. 不行
[04:19] I don’t want your help. I don’t even want you there. 我不想你帮忙 我都不想你出现
[04:21] Why not? 为什么?
[04:22] Because I don’T. 我就是不想
[04:24] Well,I let you second chair my cases. 我都让你给我当副手
[04:26] You let me sit and watch. 你让我坐着干瞪眼看
[04:28] No,I–I’m–I’m gonna do this myself. 不行 我– 我要自己来
[04:29] I-I’ll get one of the babies to help me,somebody who knows their place as a subordinate. 我会找个孩子来帮我 找个知道自己是个下手的人来
[04:33] I don’t want you anywhere near this case. 你离这个案子远点
[04:36] Denny,it’s a murder trial. Denny 这可是谋杀案审判啊
[04:38] Thanks. With that tip,I should be fine. 谢谢 这条提示就够了
[04:41] From here on,I’m flying solo. 从此以后 我单飞
[04:47] Oh,my. 哦 天
[05:02] It’s very embarrassing. 很难为情
[05:05] It’s very embarrassing. 很难为情
[05:09] Um,why don’t you begin by telling us what’s happened? 你可以先告诉我们发生了什么事
[05:12] Okay. 好的
[05:15] What’s happened is,my husband of 20 years left me. 事情是这样的 跟我结发20年的丈夫离开了我
[05:19] As you might expect,this wreaked considerable havoc with my life. 很明显 这让我的生活天翻地覆
[05:24] I would like to sue his lawyers because I believe they caused him to leave me. 我想告他的律师 因为我相信 他们是导致他离开我的罪魁祸首
[05:31] Okay,h-how did they accomplish that? 好 他们怎么做到的?
[05:33] Well… 嗯…
[05:35] he’s represented by bingham,hooley and knapp,that putrid,oulless, 他委托了Bingham Hooley和Knapp律所
[05:39] disgusting firm with the billboards all over town. 他们讨厌 没心没肺 他们的广告牌全市到处飞
[05:41] Suly you’ve seen them. 你们肯定看见过
[05:42] Um,”is life passing you by?Is divorce right for you?” “你在虚度光阴吗?” “离婚是你该走的路吗?”
[05:47] Well,my husband was exposed to these disgusting,indecent billboards, 我丈夫看到了这些恶心 下贱的广告
[05:51] and as a result,he decided,hmm,divorce was right for him. 结果 他决定 离婚是他该走的路
[05:55] I… 我…
[05:57] I want to… get them. 我想… 教训教训他们
[05:59] Okay. 好
[06:01] Well,uh,let’s see. 我们来看看
[06:10] every so often,on rare occasions,an aneurysm can make the head literally explode,causing bleeding. 有些时候 尽管很罕见 动脉血管瘤真的能让头爆炸 流血
[06:16] My client simply had a shovel on hand to bury her husband. 我的委托人只不过手里拿了把铲子 想埋葬她丈夫
[06:20] They’re jewish. 他们是犹太人
[06:23] Yeah,I don’t know about you,but… 嗯 我不知道你 但是…
[06:24] you summoned? 你找我?
[06:25] Oh,um,um,whitney,right? 呃 你叫Whitney 是吧?
[06:28] I need a second chair. You’re it. 我要找个副手 就你了
[06:29] Don’t try and take over. 别试图篡位
[06:31] Do as I tell you. 听我的指挥
[06:31] Just sit back and learn. 坐好了 跟着学点
[06:33] Arraignment’s in 40 minutes. 40分钟后提审
[06:35] Denny Denny.
[06:36] Well,these are exciting times. 心潮澎湃的时刻到了
[06:39] Don’t wanna be checked on. 不想被人盯着
[06:40] I just came to wish you good luck. 我是过来祝你好运的
[06:42] Good. Fine. 行 好吧
[06:42] Job well done. Feel lucky.Bye. 干得不错 自我感觉良好 再见
[06:48] Bye. 再见
[06:53] we simply tell her we can’t take the case. That’s all. 我们就直说不能接这个案子 就行了
[06:55] I don’t think that’s an option,jerry. 我觉得这样不行 Jerry
[06:57] Shirley assigned us to it. She must want us to do it. Shirley把案子分给了我们 她肯定想让我们接
[06:59] Do what? 接什么?
[07:00] Lorraine. Hello.Welcome. Lorraine 你好 欢迎
[07:02] New year going well? Hello. 新年一切顺利? 你好
[07:04] Hello. 你好
[07:05] New year’s going very well. Thank you. 新年非常顺利 谢谢
[07:08] Lips! 嘴唇!
[07:10] I’m sorry? 什么?
[07:11] I beg your pardon. 对不起
[07:13] I’ll issue a formal apology in writing. 我会正式书面道歉的
[07:16] That’s okay. 没事
[07:18] Maybe you were just remembering our kiss at the christmas party. 也许你想起了我们在圣诞聚会上的吻
[07:20] It was delightful. Wasn’t it? 心神荡漾 不是吗?
[07:40] “3-2-1-1-6,”commonwealth vs.Penelope kimball 32116 麻省起诉Penelope Kimball
[07:44] on the charge of murder in the first degree. 指控罪名 一级谋杀罪
[07:47] Denny crane representing the defenda we waive… Denny Crane进行辩护 我们放弃…
[07:51] good-bye,enter a plea of not guilty due to temporary insanity, 再见 做无罪辩护 理由是暂时性精神错乱
[07:54] ask at this time for a change of venue to L.A. 我们请求将审判地挪到洛杉矶
[07:59] Los angeles? 洛杉矶?
[08:00] It’s cold here. 这儿太冷了
[08:01] We can go in my jet. 我们可以乘我的飞机去
[08:02] Mr. Crane,I would need a legal basis for a venue change. Crane先生 换审判地点需要一个法律依据
[08:05] Of course. 当然
[08:06] My client was caught with a shovel in her hand,standing over a dead body. 我委托人被抓住时 手里拿一把铲子 站在一具死尸旁
[08:10] My legal basis is phil spector. 法律依据是Phil Spector一案
[08:12] They don’t convict in L.A. 他们不会判有罪
[08:13] Denied. Let’s set a date. 驳回 定个日期吧
[08:15] Friday night. 星期五晚上
[08:16] I’ll bring the condoms. 我带安全套
[08:18] you,me and one of the jurors. 你 我 再找一个陪审员
[08:21] denny crane. Thank you. Denny Crane 谢谢
[08:22] Cds in the lobby. 大厅里面有CD
[08:23] thank you. Thank you.Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
[08:25] They love me,judge. 他们爱我 法官
[08:26] As do you. I can see it. 你也是 我看得出来
[08:27] Step up,mr. Crane. 靠上来 Crane先生
[08:33] This is my courtroom. 这是我的法庭
[08:35] Strict. 还挺严厉
[08:36] And this is a murder trial. 这是谋杀案审判
[08:37] I will not be putting up with this behavior. 我不会容忍这种行为
[08:40] Do you understand me? 听明白了吗?
[08:40] I do,I do. 我明白 我明白
[08:42] When will you be ready for trial? 你什么时候能准备好庭审?
[08:44] I’m ready now. 现在都准备好了
[08:45] Excuse me? 什么?
[08:45] Facts e simple,so am I. 事情很简单 我也是
[08:47] Let’s get this baby tried before I forget what it’s about. 在我把这事忘了之前审完吧
[08:50] fine. 好
[08:51] Are you serious? 真的?
[08:52] Like he said,the facts are simple let’s do it. 他都说了 事情很简单 我们开始吧
[08:58] Okay. 好
[08:59] We’ll do voir dire this afternoon. 我们今天下午进行宣誓
[09:02] Trial starts tomorrow. 明天开始庭审
[09:04] You are hot. 你太性感了
[09:06] Chambers? 你办公室?
[09:21] The marriage was over. 我们的婚姻完了
[09:23] We both kinda knew that. 我们都隐约知道
[09:27] But? 但是?
[09:29] But the decision to actually separate,well, 但是分居的决定
[09:32] obviously for me to just kind of snap, 对我来说太突然了
[09:35] I must have been very angry. 我肯定气疯了
[09:38] Well,we don’t say “angry” in court. 在庭上我们不说”气”
[09:41] We say “mad.” 我们只说”疯”
[09:45] I didn’t plan to hit him. 我没想杀他
[09:48] I swear,denny. 我发誓 Denny
[09:50] I believe you. 我相信你
[09:52] You’re not a violent person. 你不暴力
[09:55] You’re very tender. 你非常温柔
[10:00] You’ve been lonely a long time,haven’t you,penelope? Penelope 你寂寞得太久了 是吧?
[10:05] yes. 是的
[10:07] Denny… Denny…
[10:10] he would never even touch me. 他都不肯碰我
[10:14] That’s hard to believe. 很难相信
[10:15] You’ such a beautiful woman. 你这么漂亮
[10:18] he didn’t make me feel that way. 他没让我感觉到
[10:23] that was wrong. 他错了
[10:27] it’s okay to cry,penny. 哭出来吧 Penny
[10:29] But not in the courtroom. I don’t want any self-pity. 但不要在法庭上哭 我不想要任何自艾自怜
[10:33] You need to be strong in there. 你要表现得坚强
[10:36] Okay. 好的
[10:38] What can we do… 我们怎么样…
[10:41] to make you feel stronger? 才能让你坚强起来呢?
[10:52] All we can really do is meet with her husband and his attorney 我们能做的 就是跟她丈夫和他律师见面
[10:54] and effect some kind of satisfactory settlement. 以期达成个满意的协议
[11:00] Jerry? Jerry?
[11:02] Yes,that’s– that would be good. 恩 这– 这非常好
[11:05] What are you thinking about? 你在想什么?
[11:06] Nothing. 没什么
[11:08] Jerry? Jerry?
[11:13] I was thinking aboutmy blurting out “lips” to lorraine. 我在想我脱口而出 对Lorraine说的”嘴唇”
[11:18] I was thinking about how I blurt things out,kick my leg,purr, 我在想我经常说话不经大脑 蹦一下 怪叫
[11:23] make funny sounds with my mouth. 发出奇怪的声音
[11:27] A neurologist once told me 一个神经科医生曾经告诉过我
[11:28] I might have a mild case of tourette’s syndrome. 我可能有轻微的妥瑞综合症
[11:34] Can you imagine? 你能想象吗?
[11:35] Having asperger’s and tourette’s? 同时患上埃斯博格综合症 和妥瑞综合症?
[11:41] We all have something,don’t we? 每个人都有自己的烦恼 不是吗?
[11:45] I feel so… 我觉得太…
[11:48] I don’t know… 我也说不清…
[11:51] undignified sometimes. 有时候很丢人
[11:54] Jerry,hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people have tourette’S. Jerry 患有妥瑞综合症的不计其数
[11:58] There’s nothing undignified about it. 这没什么好丢人的
[12:01] Personally,I find your various tics quite endearing. 我倒觉得你那些小动作很可爱呢
[12:08] Katie… You know,katie…
[12:11] you really are a special person. 你真的很特别
[12:17] kidding. 开个玩笑
[12:31] I heard the arraignment went… 我听说传讯进行得…
[12:35] well. 不错
[12:36] I’m meeting with a cliT. 我在和委托人交流
[12:39] She was weak,alan,vulnerable. 她很虚弱 Alan 很脆弱
[12:41] She needed to bone up on the trial.So I just– 她需要有人给她打打气 所以我就…
[12:44] this is a first-degree murder trial. 这可是一级谋杀案的庭审
[12:46] I know that. 我知道
[12:48] Are you even remotely prepared? 你有没有哪怕一丁点的准备?
[12:50] Of course I am. 当然有啦
[12:51] Denny
[12:52] now don’t start. 别往下说了
[12:56] I know what you’re doing with these silly sound bites,be it on suicide… 我知道你这么做的目的 说他是自杀…
[13:01] he was sad. 他情绪不好
[13:01] Fallen icicles… 掉下的冰柱…
[13:03] it’s dead of winter,man. 冬天的可怕之处 伙计
[13:04] – The coast guard… – we’re practically in. – 海岸警卫队… – 我们差不多算加入了
[13:05] Propositioning the judge. 和法官调情
[13:06] – She’s so hot. – Stop it. – 她太性感了 – 够了
[13:10] You’re trying to have the first laugh on yourself so when others snicker, 你想先自己嘲笑自己 这样当人们开始嘲笑你时
[13:12] as they no doubt will,you can pretend they’re laughing with you instead of at you. 因为人们肯定会的 你就可以假装 他们是在和你一起笑 而不是在笑你
[13:17] But they will be laughing at you,denny. 不过他们一定会笑你的 Denny
[13:20] The media attention that will go with this case will be very unkind. 媒体对此事肯定不会心慈手软的
[13:25] Never mind that you could lose your perfect record. 更别说 你可能失去的完美胜诉率
[13:28] This could tarnish that which you cherish and revere beyond anything else– your legacy. 这还会玷污你最珍视的东西… 你的名声
[13:34] As desperate as you are to be in the game again,you’re not up to this. 尽管你十分渴望再次出庭辩护 不过该案真的不适合你
[13:45] appreciate the candor. 谢谢你的直白
[13:48] I have no doubt it comes from love. 我相信你是爱我才这么说的
[13:51] Now if you’ll excuse me,I have a trial to prepare. 如果你不介意的话 我还有个案件要准备
[13:55] – Denny – get out. – 出去 – Denny-
[13:58] This is my office. 这是我的办公室
[14:03] Four years,I sat around,watching you have your day in court. 4年了 我坐在一边 看着你在法庭上大出风头
[14:08] Well,I want my day. 我也想要表现一下自己
[14:10] And you once had your day,and now– 你过去出过风头了 现在…
[14:12] I am not over! 我还没进棺材呢!
[14:17] Maybe–maybe–maybe I can’t do it all the time. 或许…或许我不像从前那样 精力充沛
[14:21] But every once in a while… 但是偶尔…
[14:26] I can rise up. 我还是可以雄起的
[14:30] And I will rise up here. 而这次我一定能雄起
[14:41] And f-for you not to be on my side– 还有 对于你不站在我这边…
[14:43] you can accuse me of many things, 有很多事 你可以指责我
[14:45] but not being onour side isn’t one of them. 但这个不行
[14:49] I’m afraid for you. 我为你担心
[14:51] I don’t wanna… 我不想…
[14:54] see you get hurt. 看到你受伤
[14:59] I’ll be fine. 我会没事的
[15:05] And I don’t want you anywhere near this case. 并且我不希望你和这个案子 有任何瓜葛
[15:31] Oh,what the hell? 噢 这是干嘛?
[15:33] Ritual. 老习惯了
[15:34] I like to wear my waders the night before a trial. 我喜欢在庭审前一晚 穿着高筒防水胶靴
[15:37] Empowers me. 可以赐予我力量
[15:39] How’s your opening statement coming? 你的开庭陈词准备得怎样了?
[15:41] All done. 一切就绪
[15:43] Werful. 十分有力
[15:44] O st sI don’t feel like an idiot,what’s the plan? 为了不让我觉的像个傻瓜 能和我说下你的计划吗?
[15:47] Mad cow. 疯牛病
[15:48] I mean,temporary insanity. 我的意思是 突发性精神失常
[15:50] I got my expert all lined up. 我已经找好了专家
[15:51] She’ll examine our client. 她会给我的当事人做个检查
[15:53] Anything I can do? 我能做些什么吗?
[15:55] Just watch and learn from the master. 看着大师表演就行了
[15:58] Gotta pee. 要尿尿了
[16:20] evidence will show that penelope kimball was the only one there. 证据将显示当时在场的 只有Penelope Kimball
[16:24] We will introduce the defendant’s own admission that she killed him. 我们将提供被告的证词 她承认自己杀害了丈夫
[16:28] We’ll establish motive in that the victim was planning to leave her. 我们将作案动机认定为 受害者打算与被告分手
[16:32] Evidence will furthermore establish that the defendant has no history of any mental or psychological disorder. 证据将进一步证明 被告没有任何精神或心理疾病的病史
[16:38] In short,the facts will show that this was just a good old-fashioned murder. 简而言之 一切事实都将证明 这只是个十分典型的谋杀案
[16:53] Denny denny.
[17:10] I–I’ve listened to the D.A.’S opening,and I’m thinking,why the hell didn’t I plead this out? 听了公诉人的开庭陈词 让我不禁 自问 我干嘛不接受认罪协议?
[17:14] Am I insane? 是我疯了吗?
[17:18] or is penelope kimball insane? 又或者是Penelope Kimball疯了?
[17:21] Which is it,her or me,me or her? 到底是谁 她还是我 我还是她?
[17:25] Can’t be sure,can we? 无法确定 是吧?
[17:29] That’s reasonable doubt. 这就是合理怀疑
[17:34] Denny Crane Denny crane.
[17:37] The fun starts now. 好戏现在开始
[17:55] Wait a second. 等一下
[17:56] You’re suing me for representing him? 你们起诉我 就因为我代表我的当事人?
[17:58] Well,your involvement goes a bit further than representation,mr. Gould. 你不仅只是代表他 Gould先生
[18:01] Your billboards actually induced mr. Winston to leave his wife. 事实上 你的广告牌鼓动了 Winston先生和他妻子离婚
[18:04] Are you seriously blaming the demise of a marriage on a billboard? 你不是真的想把一段婚姻的终结 怪罪于一个广告牌吧?
[18:08] Why would you pay thousands of dollars to put them up if you didn’t believe they’d be influential? 如果你认为广告牌没有影响力 为何要花几千美圆在这上面呢?
[18:12] This is silly. Is it? – 这太可笑了 – 可笑吗?
[18:13] The billboards led him to your web site. 正是广告牌把他带到了你的网站
[18:16] You then set him up with a relationship counselor who concluded his marriage wasn’t working. 然后你又利用婚姻顾问的结论 使他认为自己的婚姻有问题
[18:20] Something tells me those conclusions are in the bag. 我觉得那些结论将使我们稳操胜券
[18:22] One could say a bit of brainwashing goes on. 你可以把这看成是洗脑
[18:24] One could. 你可以这么看
[18:25] One could never prove that in a court of law. 但你却无法在法庭上证明它
[18:27] Mr. Gould,let’s face it. Gould先生 面对现实吧
[18:28] Those ads are sleazy. 那些广告很卑劣
[18:29] This gives all lawyers a bad name. 让所有的律师都蒙羞
[18:32] first I’m responsible for the breakup of a marriage. 先是要我为一段婚姻的破裂而负责
[18:34] Now I’m to blame for lawyers having a bad name? 现在又指责我给律师脸上抹黑?
[18:37] Yo u want to pin global warming on me next? 下面是不是要把全球变暖 也怪到我头上来?
[18:39] My husband is a very susceptible person. 我丈夫的耳根很软
[18:41] You influenced him. 你鼓动了他
[18:43] I don’t want to be with you,mary. 我不想和你在一起 Mary
[18:45] – They’ve convinced you of that. – No. – 是他们让你这么认为的 – 不
[18:47] I’ve been profoundly unhappy,even depressed. 我十分的痛苦 甚至沮丧
[18:50] Maybe they just made me face up to it. 也许他们只是让我面对了现实
[18:53] No. No. 不 不是的
[18:56] We should go. 我们该走了
[19:14] When I arrived,the first thing she said was she killed him. 当我到达现场时 她一开口就说是她杀了他
[19:17] She just admitted it. 她直接就承认了
[19:19] Could you describe mrs. Kimball’s demeanor? 你能描述下Kimball女士的状态吗?
[19:21] She was very upset. 她十分的不安
[19:23] But she was certainly coherent. 但她的思路很清晰
[19:25] She wasn’t crazy or erratic or out of her mind or anything. 她没有任何发疯或反常之类的情况
[19:29] Who called the police? 是谁报的警?
[19:31] She did. 她
[19:32] So she wasn’t trying to get away with anything here. 这么说 她并没打算逃脱任何责任
[19:34] No. Like I said,she just admitted it. 是的 就像我说的 她直接就承认了
[19:37] So you say she was upset. 那么你说她很不安
[19:39] She was,in fact,grieving for her husband,was she not? 她是否为他丈夫的死而感到悲伤?
[19:41] She seemed to be,yes. 她看上去是这样的 对
[19:43] So she hits him on the head with a shovel and then is upset that he’s dead. 这么说 她先拿铲子敲击他的头 然后为他的死感到悲伤
[19:49] Sounds crazy to me. 对我来说这很疯狂
[19:53] Does it not to you? 你不觉得吗?
[19:57] gardening is my sanity. 园艺是我的命根子
[19:59] It’s my release. 是我的解脱
[20:01] And I went there to just sort of plan in my head where I’d like to plant which vegetables. 我站在那 思考着该在哪里种些什么蔬菜
[20:06] I always get this calm when… 我总能感受到这种宁静 每当…
[20:11] anyway,walter came out. 这时 Walter出现了
[20:15] We started talking. 我们开始谈了起来
[20:16] It was rather civil,actually. 起先 应该说还是很心平气和的
[20:19] Then he started giving me his little suggestions 然后 他开始指手画脚
[20:23] as to where the turnips should go 一会是萝卜该种哪里
[20:26] and the brussels sprouts and where the light hits best, 一会是芽甘蓝该种哪里 一会又是哪的光照最充足
[20:30] d I started getting… angry. 我开始有些…生气了
[20:34] Mad. 抓狂
[20:35] Here he is,leaving me,and still he’s exercising control. 他离我而去 却还对我管头管脚
[20:40] I mean,the man left me so alone for so long,all I had at times was my garden. 这个男人长期让我孤身一人 那时我唯一的依靠就是花园
[20:46] And he’s exercising dominion over that. 而他居然连这也要管
[20:49] And I remember feeling my face get very hot, 我还记得当时我的脸很烫
[20:53] really,really hot. 非常 非常的烫
[20:56] And he kept talking and talking and telling me what to do,and… 他又不停的说啊说 告诉我该做什么 以及…
[21:02] suddenly I saw the head of a shovel hurtling through the air, 突然 我看见一把铲子的前端 在空中劈过
[21:07] and it struck him. 击中了他
[21:09] It hit him right on the head,and he went down. 直中他的头部 然后他就倒下了
[21:12] And I followed the shaft of the shovel back to… 我再一看铲子尾部在…
[21:18] my hands. 我手里
[21:21] I killed him. 我杀了他
[21:25] – You were suddenly crazy. – Objection. – 你那时突然发疯了 – 反对
[21:27] – Suddenly insane. – Objection. – 突然失常了 – 反对
[21:28] – Suddenly single. – Ob– – 突然单身了 – 反…
[21:30] penelope,did you make a decision to hit your husband on the head with a shovel? Penelope 你是有意拿铲子 去击打你丈夫的头部吗?
[21:33] No,I swear. 不是 我发誓
[21:35] Suddenly it was just… 一切突然就…
[21:37] in motion. It just happened. 失控了 就碰巧发生了
[21:41] It also just so happened the very week you decided to separate,you killed him. 同样碰巧是 就在你们 决定分居的这周 你杀了他
[21:48] I just snapped. 我崩溃了
[21:49] Were you gettingherapy or any kind of medical treatment prior to your whacking him on the head? 在你猛击他头部以前 有接受过任何心理或药物治疗吗?
[21:54] No. 没有
[21:55] So basically you were sane in the morning,sane in the afternoon, 如此说来 你的神智在早晨是清醒的 在下午是清醒的
[21:58] and you just took a brief time-out in between to be crazy and kill your husband? 而你恰恰就在当中的一小段时间内 精神失常并杀害了你的丈夫?
[22:02] Objection. 反对
[22:02] Sustained. 有效
[22:04] If you were divorced,I take it you’d each get half,right? 如果你们离婚的话 你们将各自分得一半财产 对吗?
[22:06] Yes. 是的
[22:07] But with him dying,you get it all. 但是如果他死了 你将得到全部
[22:09] Not if I’m convictedof killing him. 除非我被判无罪
[22:11] Oh,so you checked that out,huh? Good for you. 喔 原来你全考虑到了? 很好
[22:13] – Objection. – Sustained. – 反对 – 有效
[22:15] Actually,if you get off on the grounds of temporary insanity,you would get it all. 事实上 如果你以突发性精神失常为由 而无罪释放 你将得到全部财产
[22:19] I mean,you wouldn’t be disqualified. 我是说 你的继承权利将不受影响
[22:21] So it’d all work out for you,wouldn’t it? 如此看来 一切都将如你所愿 不是吗?
[22:22] – Objection. – Sustained. – 反对 – 有效
[22:24] Nothing further. 没有问题了
[22:41] Look,I can certainly say she was in a compromised mental state, 要我说她精神反常没有问题
[22:44] but whether it rose to the level of legal insanity– 但是否能上升到法定精神失常…
[22:46] I don’t think you understand,doctor. 我想你还不明白我的意思 医生
[22:47] Unless you can say she was temporarily insane,we don’t win. 除非你说她是突发性精神失常 不然我们就输定了
[22:51] Mr. Crane,you hired me to give you an objective diagnosis. Crane先生 你找我来是为了 给你一个客观的诊断
[22:54] – Denny – Like hell. – Denny. – 才怪
[22:57] There’s a $25,000 check right there for your testimony. 这有张2万5千美圆的支票 将作为你证词的报酬
[23:00] If you can’t say she was insane,you don’t get it. 如果你不能说她是精神失常 那你就拿不到这钱
[23:03] Denny Denny.
[23:04] My testimony cannot be bought,mr. Crane. 我的证词是不能用金钱来交换的 Crane先生
[23:08] That money will go to an expe witness who can say that 这笔钱将给能够证明
[23:11] penelope kimball did not understand the nature and quality of her actions when she swung the shovel. 在Penelope Kimball挥动铲子的时候 她是非完全行为能力人的专家
[23:18] Are you that expert? 那个专家是你吗?
[23:21] That’s the $25,000 question. 这可是个价值2万5千美圆的问题
[23:34] She’s suffering from perimenopause. 她正遭受围绝经期综合症的折磨
[23:36] This is the period a year to two years before menopause. 这将持续1到2年 直到她绝经期的到来
[23:39] Can it affect her mind? 这会影响她的神智吗?
[23:40] oh,boy. 喔 伙计
[23:42] We’re gonna need something more clinical than “oh,boy.” 请用学术语言回答 而不是”喔 伙计”
[23:46] Uh,basically the ovaries make erratic amounts of estrogen. 基本上就是 卵巢分泌雌激素的量将反复波动
[23:52] It can render the brain completely at the mercy of hormones. 这可能使大脑完全处于荷尔蒙的控制之下
[23:55] She says she made no conscious decision to swing the shovel. 她说她并不是有意去挥动铲子的
[23:59] Possible? 可能吗?
[24:00] That’s an extreme case,but it’s entirely possible. 这是个极端情况 但却是完全可能的
[24:04] Did you examine her? 你有给她做过检查吗?
[24:05] I did. 是的
[24:05] And when she says she has no memory of picking up the shovel 当她说自己不记得拿起铲子
[24:08] and deciding to swing it,do you believe her? 并有意地去挥动它时 你相信她吗?
[24:12] I do. 我相信
[24:13] My opinion is,her actions here were… 我的看法是 她当时的举动…
[24:17] not voluntary. 是非自愿性的
[24:19] How long have you treated this woman? 她接受你的治疗有多久了?
[24:21] I just examined her twice,but I reviewed the records of her internist,her O.B.-G.Y.N. 我只给她检查过2次 但我看过她内科以及妇产科医师的记录
[24:26] How likely,honestly,doctor,is it for perimenopause to render a person homicidal? 说实话 医生 围绝经期综合症 有多大的可能会导致患者产生杀意?
[24:31] Extremely unlikely,but it’sossible. 可能性非常小 但的确是存在的
[24:33] Plus there’s no evidence she was homicidal. 另外 并没有证据证明她有杀意
[24:35] She delivered a fatal blow to a man’s head– 她对一个男人的头部进了致命的打击…
[24:37] but possibly without intent,since– 但可能是无意的 因为…
[24:39] she has no history of any mental disorder– 她并没有任何精神疾病的病史…
[24:40] nor do mansuffers of perimenopause. 许多围绝经期综合症的患者都没有
[24:43] – The neurotransmitters are in flux. – It just seems like a very convenient time for someone to lose control,swing a shovel… – 神经传递素出现异常 – 失控的时间看上去太蹊跷了 挥动一把铲子…
[24:45] – there is no typical perimenopausal syndrome. – Which just happened to solve a lot of problems for her. – 围绝经期综合症并没有典型的症状 – 正好能解决她的许多问题
[24:47] All right! 够了!
[24:48] Well,somebody doesn’t like to lose. 呃 有人不喜欢输啊
[24:51] Objection. 反对
[25:04] How are we doing? 进展如何?
[25:06] Well. 不错
[25:07] Uh,we had a conference with the husband and his lawyer. 我们和她丈夫以及律师见了个面
[25:09] – Good. – They laughed and walked out. – 很好 – 他们嘲笑我们后走了
[25:11] Not good. 这可不好
[25:12] – So we filed a complaint. – Good. – 所以我们提交了刑事自诉状 – 好的
[25:14] And they’re bringing an immediate motion to dismiss. 然后他们马上驳回了
[25:16] Not good. 这可不好
[25:17] Jerry’s going to argue. Jerry要去辩护
[25:27] what was that? 怎么回事啊?
[25:28] You’re just nervous. 你太紧张了
[25:29] I’ve never done that before. 我从来没做过
[25:31] I think you should argue. 应该你去辩护
[25:32] I would,but I haven’t the slightest idea what I’d say. 是啊 但我不知道要说什么
[25:34] Katie,until I get these strange tics of mine under control– Katie 除非我这些小动作能控制住…
[25:37] I could be wrong,but it seems if you refuse to argue,you’d be letting the tics control you. 没什么 但如果你不辩护 就让小动作控制了你
[25:42] It’s lawful for attorneys to advertise. 律师做广告是合法的
[25:45] That’s all I did. 我就是这么做的
[25:47] Divorce is a growth industry. 离婚是个快速发展的产业
[25:49] Over half of marriages dissolve. 一半以上伴侣都离婚了
[25:52] I’m simply appealing to that market. 我在这个市场很受欢迎
[25:54] The personal injury lawyers are everywhere with their ads. 个人伤害律师的广告四处都是
[25:58] “If you’ve been hurt,call 1-800…” whatever. “如果你受伤害了 请拨打1-800″什么的
[26:01] Why is what I’ve done any different? 为什么我就不行呢?
[26:04] This case should be summarily dismissed. 这个案件应该立刻驳回
[26:07] And I ask that the plaintiff be ordered to pay the costs 并且原告要负担诉讼费
[26:10] and attorney fees of this frivolous action. 和此举的律师公费
[26:39] I still remember the first time I saw “to kill a mockingbird.” 还记得第一次看<杀死一只知更鸟>
[26:43] Watching gregory peck as atticus finch… 看着 格里高利 派克 扮演律师”芬奇”
[26:48] I thought,wow,to be a lawyer,what a noble thing. 我感觉 当律师多荣耀啊
[26:56] How far we’ve slid. 我们经历了多少
[26:58] But this. 但这个
[27:02] I realize,your honor,we’re hardly a moral society anymore. 法官大人 我们已经不再是道德社会了
[27:07] We derive hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue from pornography, 几千亿的税收都来自于色情行业
[27:14] gambling,tobacco,illegal drugs,prostitution. 赌博 烟草 毒品 卖淫
[27:18] One major american city actually markets itself 一个美国的大城市
[27:21] to tourists as the place to come to commit adultery. 甚至把自己推销为寻欢作乐的场所
[27:25] “What happens in vegas stays in vegas. 人们还常说 在赌城的记忆就留在那里
[27:28] ” So what’s the big deal about a few distasteful attorney ads? 那么几则不雅的律师广告算什么?
[27:36] Well,a lot. 其实很严重
[27:40] What does it say when the officers of our court, 如果法庭上的人员 司法机构的人
[27:43] the players in our justice system,overtly embrace sleaziness? 都公然这样低俗 那意味什么呢?
[27:49] I realize we can’t all be noble,but what’s truly sad is that integrity,dignity– 我知道我们不是圣人 但可悲的是正直和尊严
[27:54] they aren’t even goals we aspire to anymore. 它们已不再是我们的目标
[27:58] These ads cheapen and demean the legal profession. 这些广告降低了法律职业的威信
[28:02] They did great damage to mary winston,whose marriage ended, 它们伤害了Mary Winston
[28:06] in par as a result of mr. Gould’s influence. 她的婚姻因为Gould先生 的影响而结束
[28:09] It’s wrong,youronor. 这是错的 法官大人
[28:10] And if you allow us to have our day in court,I think a jury might agree. 如果你允许我们维护法律的神圣 我想陪审团是不会反对的
[28:43] I come in peace. 我不是来捣乱的
[28:47] How’s the trial going? 审判怎么样了?
[28:50] You tell me. 你告诉我啊
[28:52] You don’t think I know you’re sitting back there? 你以为我不知道你旁听了?
[28:57] – Denny,I just- – I-I-I know it. – Denny 我只是… – 我明白
[29:03] How am I doing? 我干得怎么样?
[29:05] you’re doing great. 你干得不错
[29:08] I think you actually have a chance of winning. 你有机会胜诉的
[29:14] Who’s doing the closing? 谁去做最终陈述?
[29:16] I am. 我啊
[29:19] Do you know what you plan to say? 你有计划要说什么吗?
[29:22] No. 没有
[29:25] Can I help? 我能帮忙么?
[29:26] I’m sure you can,but,uh… 当然 不过…
[29:31] as much as you’re determined to fly solo,there’s a woman whose life– 你决定孤单一生 就会有一个女人…
[29:35] I-I-I know that. 我知道
[29:37] It’s just– I’m– I’m working onhis myself. 只是…我正在自己处理
[29:42] And if I need any help,I’ll-I’ll ask you for it. 如果需要帮忙 我会找你
[29:45] Okay. 好吧
[29:49] denny,you’ve been doing a fabulous– Denny 你干的挺漂亮的…
[29:51] – that puts pressure on me. – Sorry. – 别给我压力 – 对不起
[29:57] I’m here if you need me,and… 如果你需要帮助…
[30:00] not if you don’T. 不需要我就走了
[30:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:19] How’s he doing? 他怎么样?
[30:23] He’s in the game. 已经进入角色了
[30:46] Imagine if we gave every woman going through menopause 如果更年期或绝经期的女人
[30:49] or perimenopause a free ticket to kill somebody. 都能随意杀人而免受刑罚
[30:53] That’s basically what the defense is suggesting. 这就是被告的观点
[30:55] Nowhere anywhere in the scientific community has anybody likened perimenopause to insanity. 科学界没有人 把更年期和精神错乱相提并论
[31:01] It’s ridiculous. 太可笑了
[31:02] Ask the husbands. 这要问问丈夫们
[31:04] Mr. Crane. Crane先生
[31:05] Married six times,judge,four of them wanted to kill me. 法官大人 我结婚六次 四个老婆都想杀我
[31:09] he thinks this is amusing. 你只会说风凉话
[31:12] Spousicide is anything but. 但配偶谋杀可不是开玩笑
[31:15] Six people are murdered in this country every single day by spouses or intimate partners. 我国每天都有六人死于配偶或亲属谋杀
[31:20] This is hardly the type of crime or trial we should shrug off. 这种犯罪不容忽视
[31:24] Don’t any of you dare shrug this off. 你们不怕被忽视么
[31:27] She delivered a brutal,fatal blow to the back of her husband’s head. 她残忍地挥向丈夫 至他于死地
[31:33] It was an unprovoked,voluntary attack. 这是无故的蓄意伤害
[31:37] She had no history of any mental disorder whatsoever. 她又没有精神病史
[31:41] She was caught holding the shovel in her hand. 被捕时铲子还在她手里
[31:43] He was leaving her. 她丈夫抛弃了她
[31:45] A divorce would have meant a forfeiture of half of her assets. 离婚意味着一半财产的丧失
[31:48] She had an emotional motive,she had a financial motive,and she confessed. 情感上 经济上她都有动机 她也承认了
[31:59] What more do you need? 你们还需要什么呢?
[32:09] You’re fine. 没事的
[32:46] I-if you’re convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that 如果你们确信无疑
[32:48] my client voluntarily and with malice aforethought killed her husband… 认为我的委托人蓄意杀死他丈夫
[32:55] then you should convict. 那你们就判决吧
[33:02] But,uh… 但是…
[33:04] you–you simply cannot be convinced of that. 你们不能这么确定啊
[33:07] This woman had no history of violence or crime. 她没有暴力犯罪史
[33:11] Clearly she didn’t plan this. 显然她也没有计划
[33:13] there are– there are better ways of getting away with murder 想谋杀的话 有很多更好的方法
[33:15] than hitting somebody on the head with a shovel in broad daylight. 不至于大白天用铁铲杀人
[33:19] Mr. Swarthmore says that she was caught with the shovel in her hands. Swarthmore先生说被捕时 她手里有铲子
[33:23] That’s–that’s not true. 这不是真的
[33:25] She called the police. 她报的警
[33:26] He says she confessed. That’s not true. 这就是她坦白了? 这是错的
[33:29] She admitted to swinging the shovel,but she never confessed to intent. 她承认自己挥起了铲子 但没承认是故意而为
[33:33] She had and still has no memory of deciding to do it. 虽然做了 但她没有清晰的记忆
[33:37] And even if she really had planned to kill her husband using insanity as a ruse, 就算她想以精神错乱为借口谋杀
[33:43] don’t you think she would’ve manifested some symptoms beforehand to set up the defense? No. 那她是否应该事先表现一些症状 来有利于辩护呢? 她没有
[33:48] When you consider all the circumstances of this,the most likely conclusion has to be… 如果你们通盘考虑 那审判结果肯定是…
[33:55] she simply snapped. 她一时冲动
[33:59] As forerimenopause inducing insanity, 加上更年期的诱导作用
[34:01] we never said that it caused prolonged dementia and delusions. 不是说引起的长期迟钝和错觉
[34:05] We’re saying that it triggered a flash of violence,an impulsive,involuntary reaction. 而是更年期会引起瞬间暴力和冲动
[34:12] You heard dr. Rosewell. 你们听Rosewell医生说了
[34:13] There is documented,objective proof that her estrogen levels were spiking. 有证据显示她雌激素达到峰值
[34:19] The prosecutor has offered no doctor to rule out what we said because no doctors can. 检举人没找到医生来反对这种说法 因为医生们做不到
[34:28] Nor can you. 你们也做不到
[34:31] The reality is,there is no reason for penelope kimball 事实是 Penelope Kimball没理由
[34:35] to pick up that shovel and swing it. 拿起铁铲挥向他
[34:38] It makes no sense. 没意义啊
[34:39] The only explanation is… 唯一的解释就是…
[34:45] in an instant,in an impulse,she… 突然间的冲动 她…
[34:50] lost herself. 失去了控制
[35:02] I said at the beginning,”the fun starts now.” There’s no fun. 开始时我说”娱乐要开始了” 其实一点也不好玩
[35:06] A man has lost his life,an innocent woman is faced with losing hers. 男人已逝 清白的妻子还要 担心自己偿命
[35:12] No intent. No malice aforethought. 不是故意 也不是预谋的
[35:15] And even if you should somehow believe otherwise,you cannot be so convinced… 即使你们有些相信 也不能这么确信
[35:23] beyond all reasonable doubt. 毫无疑问的确信
[35:28] You simply cannot. 只是不能这样
[36:02] Lawyers can advertise now. 律师是可以做广告的
[36:04] I’m not a fan of it,but it is permissible for them to do so. 我虽然不拥护 但这是许可的
[36:08] And,mr. Espenson,let’s face it,with the proliferation of law schools, Espenson先生 不得不说 由于法律学校连年扩招
[36:12] the shady and disreputable are members of our brethren for good. 声明败坏就是难免的了
[36:16] But as low as the bar has been set,these billboards seem to slither right under it. 律师业的准则已经这样低了 但这种广告却比他还低
[36:22] It’s one thing to bottom-feed with personal injury cases and divorce cases and the like. 帮助受理伤害或离婚等案件是一回事
[36:28] It is quite another to be proponents of divorce then steer clients in that direction. 劝导代理人离婚就是另一回事了
[36:34] The institution of marriage already has enough trouble without your help. 没有你们 婚姻的问题已经很多了
[36:39] I’m letting this case go to a jury. 我同意这个案子交由陪审团审理
[36:40] Thank you,judge! 谢谢你 法官大人!
[36:45] I beg your pardon. 请您原谅
[36:52] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道要说什么
[36:53] I am so grateful. 太感谢了
[36:55] You were brilliant. 你太有才了
[36:56] – Brilliant! – 有才! – 有才! – Brilliant!
[36:58] Kidding. 开玩笑的
[37:01] may I say something else,jerry? 我能再说两句么 Jerry?
[37:03] I thought your argument was eloquent,a model of dignity 你的辩护意味深长
[37:06] and a noble example of what every other attorney should aspire to live up to. 是其他律师的典范和目标
[37:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:10] – Not to mention brilliant. – Brilliant! – 更别说你这么有才 – 有才!
[37:11] Brilliant! 有才!
[37:26] where’s penelope? Penelope呢?
[37:28] Bathroom. 在盥洗室
[37:40] Denny,that closing was superb. Denny 你的最终陈述很完美
[37:44] Really? 真的?
[37:45] It was fantastic. 不可思议
[37:47] I didn’t think this case was winnable. 我以为这个案子赢不了的
[37:50] But you just gave that jury a lot to think about. 但现在陪审团需要仔细考虑了
[37:57] Jury’s back. 陪审团归位了
[38:02] evidently they think quickly. 显然他们思考得挺快
[38:06] You go. Just come back and tell me. 你去吧 回头告诉我就行
[38:09] I don’t think I can. 我感觉自己做不到
[38:15] Let’s go. 咱们走
[38:20] Okay,I will remind everybody we have three counts. 大家记住一共三项起诉
[38:25] Let’s keep the decorum until three verdicts are read. 请安静等陪审团把三项都宣读完毕
[38:29] Will the defendant please rise? 被告请起立
[38:34] Mr. Foreman,what say you? Foreman先生 请宣读
[38:36] “In the matter of “the commonwealth of massachusetts “vs.Penelope kimball, 就马萨诸塞州 控告Penelope Kimball的案件
[38:39] on the charge of murder in the first degree,” 一级谋杀罪名的控告
[38:42] we find the defendant not guilty. 我们认为被告无罪
[38:46] “On the charge of murder in the second degree,” 二级谋杀罪名的控告
[38:48] we find the defendant not guilty. 我们认为被告无罪
[38:51] “But on the charge of manslaughter,we find the defendant”… 至于一般杀人罪 我们认为被告…
[38:57] not guilty. 也无罪
[39:00] oh,my god. 哦 我的天
[39:03] Ladies and gentlemen the jury,thank you for your services. 陪审团的各位 谢谢你们
[39:10] Keep it civil. Can you do that? 请礼貌一点 好么?
[39:11] Give us a little space. 给我们一点空间
[39:23] hang on there just a moment,will you? 不要急好不好?
[39:25] One–one question at a time. I’m only human. 一次一个问题 我也是人
[39:27] Actually,I’m not. I’m denny crane. 不过不是一般人 我是Denny Crane
[39:30] Reasonable doubt for a reasonable fee– that’s a denny crane promi me prosa. 价格合理 物有所值 这就是Denny Crane的承诺
[39:33] hold ’em off for a second,will you? I need a moment. 拖延他们一会好么? 我需要一点时间
[39:35] be right back,folks. 我马上回来
[40:06] how we doin’? 怎么样了?
[40:08] Doing fine. Why wouldn’t I be? 挺好的 为什么不好呢?
[40:12] No reason at all. 完全没理由
[40:15] The press is waiting. 记者还等着呢
[40:22] this is not just a great day for justice and penelope kimball, 这不仅对于公平 和Penelope Kimball是个好日子
[40:25] but for gardeners all across this country,when you think of it. 更是全国园丁的好日子
[40:29] There are democrats at this very moment out there 此刻外面有很多民主党人
[40:31] who are sponsoring legislation to impose waiting periods on sharp-edged shovels 由于他们认为杀人的是铁铲而非人
[40:36] and spades under the misguided notion that shovels kill,not people. 所以希望立法建立铁铲铁锹的 庭外等待时间
[40:44] Alan… Alan…
[40:47] I wasn’t sure I’d ever have a moment like that again. 我不知道自己还想不想再经历一次
[40:50] What a moment it was. 多好的经历啊
[40:54] And to think you wanted to prevent me from sharing it. 不过你都不想跟我分享
[40:57] Here we go. 这样说吧
[40:59] You look ridiculous in that disguise,by the way. 你那副打扮很可笑
[41:03] I’m glad you were there. 很高兴你去了
[41:05] Of course you are. 当然
[41:08] Go ahead. 说吧
[41:09] I know it’s coming. Go ahead. 我知道要来了 你说吧
[41:11] Sleepover tonight? 今晚好好玩玩?
[41:14] did it ever occur to you that after a victory like that, 你有没有想过 这样的一场胜利之后
[41:16] I might qualify for some serious sex tonight? 我今晚有权利好好做爱?
[41:21] That I’m not offering. 没想过
[41:23] maybe with penelope. 也许是跟Penelope
[41:25] Maybe the judge. Did you see the look she gave me? 也许跟法官 你注意她看我的眼神了么?
[41:27] She gave you several looks. 她给了你几次眼神
[41:33] But,denny,a day like this truly needs to be savored in the company of a best friend. 但是Denny 这样的一天 就该跟公司的朋友一起分享
[41:41] Which would be you. 你指自己
[41:44] Which would be me. 指我自己
[41:47] Which would be you. 就是你
[41:55] I was something,wasn’t I? 我还有用 是么?
[41:58] Denny,you are always something. Denny 你一直有用
[42:07] I don’t want this day to end. 不希望今天结束
[42:12] Neither do I. 我也是
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme