时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m not good with mothers. | 我不擅长见家长. |
[00:01] | – Bella? – Denny? – Denny? | – Bella? |
[00:02] | – You two know each other? – She’s yours. | – 你们俩认识? – 她是你孩子. |
[00:04] | I’m gonna have to have a paternity test. | 我得去做个亲子鉴定. |
[00:06] | Daniel died during a lung transplant surgery in Brazil. | Daniel在巴西换肺手术中死了. |
[00:09] | What did I say about not coming on too strongly? | 我跟你说过不要太靠近吧? |
[00:11] | I thought you meant just with you. | 我以为你是说跟你而已. |
[00:12] | We’re being sued for slander by one of Jeffrey’s red herrings in the Scott Little trial. | 我们律所因为Jeffrey在Scott Little 一案中的诋毁性转移发言被人搞了. |
[00:16] | This will be an opportunity for the two of you to bond. | 这是你俩和好的好机会. |
[00:18] | I’m damaged. | 我崩溃了. |
[00:19] | You appear to be a seriously disturbed man. | 你看上去是个无事生非的人. |
[00:22] | You wrinkly old sack! | 你个皱纹老妖! |
[00:24] | Oops! I didn’t see you there, judge. | 哦,我可是没看到你在这儿,法官大人. |
[00:28] | hislily88888888@hotmail.com (http://club.nate.com/tsm) | 纯属个人兴趣之作 磊阜力累 – NSC 磊阜评 |
[00:37] | It’s a simple paternity test. | 这只是个简单的亲子鉴定罢了. |
[00:39] | Why can’t you just get the results over the phone? | 你为什么不等电话 来告诉你结果? |
[00:42] | I don’t know. Bethany wants to know in person. | 我不知道. Bethany 想亲自听到结果. |
[00:44] | So does Bella, and they thought I should be there. | Bella也是,而且他们认为 我该过去. |
[00:46] | Okay, but why me? Why should I… | 好的,但是为什么我也要来? 为什么我要… |
[00:47] | For support! | 来支持下嘛! |
[00:49] | For god’s sakes, Alan, the midget I am dating could be my daughter. | 看在上帝的份上, Alan,和 我约会的侏儒可能是我女儿. |
[00:52] | It’s not an easy time. | 现在我可不好过. |
[00:58] | This is Alan Shore. | 我是Alan Shore. |
[01:00] | Alan, it’s Jerry. | Alan, 我是Jerry. |
[01:02] | I have a situation. | 我有点急事. |
[01:04] | Again? | 又来啦? |
[01:05] | This one’s not my doing. | 这件事可不是我做的. |
[01:06] | It’s a client, and she may be in serious trouble. | 是一位当事人, 她可能惹麻烦了. |
[01:08] | She came over to go hiking with her girlfriend. | 她到她朋友家去 准备徒步旅行的事情. |
[01:10] | Friend didn’t feel well, | 她朋友身体不好, |
[01:11] | said she preferred to just hang around the house. | 说她就想挂在家里不想出去. |
[01:14] | My client proceeded to go hiking without her, then returned. | 我当事人就想自己 独自去旅行,然后回来的时候. |
[01:17] | There was her friend hanging around the house, | 就看到她朋友挂在家里, |
[01:21] | and when I say “hanging,” Alan, | 我说的”挂”,Alan, |
[01:23] | I mean like a pinata. | 我指像个吊死鬼一样. |
[01:26] | She’s dead, Alan! You need to come. | 她死了, Alan! 你得过来. |
[01:29] | Did you say “dead”? | 你刚说 “死了”? |
[01:31] | Jerry, have you called the police? | Jerry, 你叫了警察没? |
[01:33] | She doesn’t want that. There are concerns, Alan. | 她不想那么做. 她有担心的理由, Alan. |
[01:35] | Aside from the fact her friend is dead, | 除了她朋友死的事实以外, |
[01:37] | she’s worried she may have done it. | 她担心她可能杀了她. |
[01:39] | Done what? | 她什么? |
[01:40] | Hung her! You need to come! | 吊死了她! 你得过来! |
[01:43] | Please hurry! | 请尽快! |
[02:04] | Oh, my. | 哦,天啊. |
[02:05] | Erica, Alan Shore. Alan, this is Erica Dolenz. | Alan, 这位是Erica Dolenz. Erica, Alan Shore. |
[02:08] | – Hello. – Thank you for coming. | – 你好. – 谢谢你过来一趟. |
[02:20] | Jerry said you were worried you might have done this. | Jerry 说你担心也许你 做了这些. |
[02:23] | It wasn’t suicide. | 这又不是自杀. |
[02:25] | Her hands were tied. | 她的手被绑起来的. |
[02:28] | I untied them when I discovered her in the hopes that… | 我解开了绳子因为 我当时还怀有希望她是… |
[02:32] | she was already dead. | 她已经死了. |
[02:34] | Her hands were tied? | 她的手以前是系着的? |
[02:35] | Behind her back. | 在她背上. |
[02:40] | Okay. | 好的. |
[02:42] | Why do you have concerns that you may have… | 为什么你觉得你可能会… |
[02:46] | You can talk to him. | 你可以跟他说. |
[02:49] | I experienced some kind of a blackout. | 我感受到了一阵子的记忆中断. |
[02:51] | I, we argued when she didn’t want to go hiking. | 她说她不去旅行时, 我,我们当时吵架了 |
[02:54] | I remember going hiking and coming back here, | 我记得我去了旅行然后回来了, |
[02:56] | but I don’t remember anything between the hours of 10 and 12. | 但是我对于10点到12点之间发生了 什么完全不记得了. |
[03:01] | Erica and I share the same psychiatrist. We’re friends of sorts. | Erica和我都去一样的精神病医生那里. 我们某种程度上是朋友. |
[03:05] | Don’t tell Patty. | 别告诉 Patty. |
[03:08] | All right. | 好的. |
[03:09] | First thing we have to do here is call the police. | 我们在这做的第一件事是叫警察. |
[03:11] | Why haven’t you? | 为什么你没有? |
[03:12] | I thought I should consult a lawyer first, which is why I called Jerry. | 我觉得我先要和律师商量下, 所以我打了电话给Jerry. |
[03:15] | I wanted backup. | 我要人支援. |
[03:17] | This is my first hanging. | 这是我第一次 挂 案子. |
[03:20] | Erica, before I pick up the phone, is there anything else I need to know? | Erica, 我拿起电话前, 还有什么我要了解的吗? |
[03:25] | Like? / Anything that could be construed as relevant. | 比如? / 任何可能与此相关的事情. |
[03:32] | Um… | 恩… |
[03:35] | we were lovers. | 我们以前是恋人. |
[03:38] | That would be relevant. | 这倒可能是相关的. |
[03:42] | Boston Legal 3×08. Lincoln | 波士顿法律 |
[04:28] | You’re not the father. | 你不是她爸爸. |
[04:30] | – Thank you, god. | – 谢谢老天. – 谢谢老天. – Thank you, god. |
[04:34] | Well, shall we pick up where we left off, my little friend? | 恩,我亲爱的小朋友,我们 从新开始好吗? |
[04:38] | Forget it! | 想也别想! |
[04:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:40] | Because one of the rules I try to follow in my social life | 因为我在我人生中遵循的原则之一 |
[04:43] | is don’t date guys who have slept with my mother. | 就是不跟那些和我妈有过 关系的男人约会. |
[04:48] | Bethany… | Bethany… |
[04:50] | I never want to see you again! | 我再也不想见你了! |
[05:04] | She’s tough. | 她很强硬. |
[05:07] | Denny, if Bethany’s out, | Denny, 如果Bethany不参与了, |
[05:11] | I am hugely available. | 我可是完全开放的. |
[05:18] | I don’t mean to second-guess, Alan, | 我并不是说改主意, Alan, |
[05:20] | but if we don’t let her give some statement, | 但是如果我们不让她说些什么, |
[05:21] | doesn’t that automatically make her suspicious? | 这样不会自动地让她很可疑吗? |
[05:23] | Jerry, she can’t remember what she was doing for two hours prior to calling you. | Jerry, 在她打电话给你以前 她有两个小时自己不记得做了什么 |
[05:28] | She cut rope off the victim’s hands. | 她把受害者手上的绳子给剪断了. |
[05:29] | She’s officially suspicious. | 她肯定是嫌疑人了. |
[05:33] | Where is the rope? | 绳子在哪里? |
[05:35] | In the trash. | 在垃圾娄里. |
[05:36] | Which they’ll undoubtedly find. | 他们肯定会找到. |
[05:38] | All in all, better she say nothing, | 总之,最好她什么也别说, |
[05:40] | in which case, you can expect some sort of detainment. | 再怎么样,我们也能拖一拖. |
[05:44] | Excuse me, ma’am? This is a crime scene. | 不好意思,女士, 这里是犯罪现场了. |
[05:46] | This is my lover. I would like to say good-bye. | 这是我的爱人, 我想和她说再见. |
[05:49] | You and the deceased were involved? | 你和死者相关吗? |
[05:51] | Deeply. I would like to say good-bye. | 非常. 我想和她说再见. |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[06:02] | Good-bye. | 再 见. |
[06:07] | Hello. | 你好. |
[06:24] | I’m told the official statement from authorities | 我告诉了政府的新闻发言人 |
[06:27] | is naming a suspect at this point would be premature. | 现在这么指出凶手还为时过早. |
[06:31] | Oh, come on. You’ve got to be kidding me. | 哦,得了吧. 你肯定不是说真的. |
[06:34] | The judge kicks the case | 法官一宣布不予受理 |
[06:36] | then this fruitcake Lincoln Meyer declares right in open court, | 然后这位 Lincoln Meyer 就光天化日在法庭上大叫, |
[06:41] | “you wrinkly old sack!” | “你个皱纹老妖!” |
[06:44] | Cut to three hours later, | 然后三小时左右, |
[06:46] | the judge is found dead in the parking lot | 法官大人就发现死在了 停车场附近 |
[06:48] | with a dent in the back of his head. | 头上被人用东西敲扁. |
[06:50] | Are the police questioning this sex-perv wackadoo? | 那些警察盘问了 那位性变态吗? |
[06:55] | Hello? Anybody home? | 喂?有人在吗? |
[06:57] | Knock, knock, it’s a killer at the door, and his name is Lincoln Meyer. | 把门开开,把门开开, 门口有个杀人犯, 他就叫 Lincoln Meyer. |
[07:17] | I got your memo on the abstention doctrine. | 我看到你对于克制自己 的备忘本. |
[07:20] | It, it really stinks. | 真,真是太糟了. |
[07:23] | Denise, do you want to take some time? | Denise, 你想请会儿假吗? |
[07:26] | No, I, I don’t dare. | 不,我,我不敢. |
[07:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[07:31] | It’s just that ever since Daniel died, I… | 这只是在Daniel死后, 我就… |
[07:35] | – all I can think about is… – Hmm, yeah. | – 我能想到的就只有… – 恩.是啊. |
[07:37] | sex. | 性爱. |
[07:38] | I walk down the street, anything I pass in pants, | 我走在街上, 只要看到有那个的, |
[07:41] | I want to have sex. | 我就想XX. |
[07:43] | I’m not kidding, Shirley. | 我不是说笑的, Shirley. |
[07:44] | I want to screw anybody and everybody. | 我想和任何人所有人上床. |
[07:47] | Denny Crane is looking good to me right now. | Denny Crane现在我看来还不错. |
[07:57] | I’m being arrested? | 我会别逮捕? |
[07:58] | I want to surrender you myself, Erica, | 我也想把你交去自首, Erica, |
[08:00] | so they can’t parade you past the media | 他们就不能把你在众目睽睽前带走 |
[08:02] | as they shove you into the back of a patrol car. | 然后把你推进那黑黑的 巡警车里. |
[08:05] | I’ll be dragged into court? | 我会被拖上法庭吗? |
[08:06] | Your arraignment’s this afternoon. | 你今天下午会被传问. |
[08:09] | This is horrible. | 真是太糟糕了. |
[08:10] | Erica, let’s talk a little about your relationship with the victim Paula Wilkes. | Erica, 我们谈谈你和 受害人 Paula Wilkes的关系. |
[08:14] | Blessed are they who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy. | 仁慈之人被祝福 对其仁慈 |
[08:18] | Blessed are they who mourn… | 哀伤之人被祝福… |
[08:19] | With all due respect to the Beatitudes, | 谨从对主之尊, |
[08:21] | was she your lover? | 她是您爱人吗? |
[08:23] | Yes. | 是的. |
[08:24] | Then she recently left you. | 她最近离开你了. |
[08:27] | Yes, for that woman. | 是的,为了那个女人. |
[08:30] | Then how is it you were still supposed to go hiking with Paula? | 那你怎么还会和Paula想去旅行? |
[08:36] | We were trying to be amicable. | 我们只是想和好. |
[08:38] | But when I came over, | 而当我过去她那儿的时候, |
[08:40] | under the pretext of normalcy, to continue our hiking routine, | 本来基于常理 我们要去旅行的, |
[08:43] | she suddenly didn’t feel well and… | 她忽然觉得不舒服然后… |
[08:46] | Jerry said you take some medication for… | Jerry说你在某些地方做疗养… |
[08:49] | A mild, non-bizarre delusional disorder. | 一种温和的,不怪的错觉紊乱病. |
[08:53] | Sometimes I hear voices. | 有时候我听见人说话. |
[08:55] | – Have you heard any lately? – No. | – 你最近有听到吗? – 没有. |
[09:02] | Erica, your last memory before you blacked out, | Erica, 你记忆中断前最后的记忆, |
[09:06] | it was a fight with Paula because she didn’t want to go hiking with you? | 是因为 Paula 不去旅行 而和她吵架? |
[09:11] | Yes. | 是的. |
[09:15] | I could never hang a person, Mr. Shore. | 我永远不会去吊死一个人,Shore先生. |
[09:19] | I could never be violent. | 我永远不会施加暴力. |
[09:21] | But the last thing you remember was being angry at her? | 但是你能记忆的最后一件事情 是对她生气? |
[09:28] | Very. | 非常生气. |
[09:36] | – He wants to see me? – Evidently. | – 他想见我? – 肯定啦. |
[09:38] | Do I know him? | 我认识他吗? |
[09:39] | No, but you’re going to love him. | 不,但是你会爱死他的. |
[09:43] | Lincoln, how are you? | Lincoln, 你好吗? |
[09:45] | Truth be told, my little cup runneth over with rancor. | 说真话,我的心已被怨恨填满. |
[09:48] | This judge that was killed, | 那个法官被杀了, |
[09:50] | that Gracie Jane woman is saying perhaps that I did it. | 那个女人Gracie Jane又说 可能是我干的. |
[09:53] | She’s damaging my good name. | 她在毁坏我的好名声. |
[09:55] | Add to that, | 而且, |
[09:56] | the police want me to come down and make some sort of statement, | 警察希望我出来说几句话, |
[09:59] | and I don’t like their tenor. | 而我不喜欢他们说话的腔调. |
[10:00] | One week I’m their big cog. | 一星期前我还是他们重要证人宝贝. |
[10:02] | The next they’re speaking to me with a tenor. | 一星期后他们就把我当犯人待了. |
[10:04] | They think you killed judge Potts? | 他们认为你杀了Potts法官? |
[10:06] | That tub-of-guts reporter’s got them all bloated with suspicion. | 那个肥婆女主持让 他们都幻想我是嫌疑犯. |
[10:10] | He’s a fairy. | 他是个同性恋. |
[10:12] | What do you want, Lincoln? | 你想要什么, Lincoln? |
[10:13] | Why, I want Denny Crane to be my lawyer, of course. | 什么,当然是, 我想 要Denny Crane当我律师. |
[10:17] | I don’t want to be implicated in the murder of that wrinkly old sack. | 我不想被牵扯到那个 有关谋杀皱纹老妖的案子里去. |
[10:20] | And I should like a name partner to do my bidding. | 而我希望有个上牌名字的 合伙人来做我律师. |
[10:25] | Seriously, he’s a total fairy. | 说真的,他完全是个同性恋. |
[10:30] | We’ll all go to court together? | 我们都一起上庭吗? |
[10:32] | Yes. | 是的. |
[10:33] | And they’ll lock me up? | 他们会把我关起来吗? |
[10:35] | I’m hoping that won’t happen. | 我希望不会那样. |
[10:38] | Erica, could you give me two minutes with Jerry, | Erica, 你能让我和 Jerry 说两分钟的话吗, |
[10:40] | and we’ll be right out? | 然后我们出去找你? |
[10:42] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的. |
[10:54] | I’d like you to handle the arraignment. | 我希望你做主要主持. |
[10:56] | Me? | 我? |
[10:57] | I think you can first-chair, Jerry. | 我觉得你能做主辩, Jerry. |
[10:59] | The client has a trust with you. But… | 当事人对你信任. 但是… |
[11:02] | I can do it. I can do it. | 我能做到.我能做到. |
[11:04] | Jerry, if you can’t, just say so, | Jerry,如果你不能.说下就可以了. |
[11:07] | because this is a first degree murder case. | 因为这是一级谋杀案啊. |
[11:09] | – I can do it. I want to. – Look at me. | – 我能做到,我也想做. – 看着我. |
[11:12] | We need to get bail. | 我们要申请保释. |
[11:14] | This woman does not strike me as a person who will do well in custody. | 这个女人我感觉不像是个 适合拘留的人. |
[11:17] | Okay. / Which means you have to take charge in the courtroom. | 恩. / 所以说你在法庭要努力了. |
[11:19] | Keep the hops and squeals to a minimum and focus. | 让你的小跳脚和尖叫控制到最少 并且集中精力. |
[11:23] | If Erica gets locked up, | 如果Erica被关了, |
[11:24] | it will be very, very bad. | 情况会很不好,很不好. |
[11:29] | Okay, I can do it. | 好,我能做到. |
[11:41] | Shirley, hello. | Shirley, 你好. |
[11:42] | What a smart outfit. | 多么好看的外套. |
[11:45] | I always say it’s a very good statement for a law firm | 我一直说对于律所来讲 |
[11:47] | when the name partner’s a smart dresser. | 有个会穿衣的上牌合伙人 是件大好事儿. |
[11:50] | What are you doing here, Lincoln? | 你来这儿干吗, Lincoln? |
[11:51] | Why, I’m a client. | 为什么不,我是个当事人啦. |
[11:53] | Denny Crane has decided to be my lawyer. | Denny Crane决定做我律师. |
[11:55] | Denny Crane is representing you? | Denny Crane要代理你? |
[11:56] | I’m not talking to you, Mr. Dirty mouth. | 我不和你说话,臭嘴巴先生. |
[11:59] | I expect to be on the client list and invited to all the office parties. | 我想上当事人客户名单 然后被介绍给所有律师. |
[12:03] | You and I can dance, Shirley, get on with our special friendship. | 我们可以去跳舞, Shirley, 继续我们特别的友情. |
[12:08] | All set? | 准备好啦? |
[12:10] | Denny, are you really reprenting this man? | Denny, 你真要代理这个人吗? |
[12:13] | Potential murder case, Shirley. | 潜在谋杀案, Shirley. |
[12:14] | Denny Crane, back in the saddle. | Denny Crane, 老当益壮. |
[12:17] | You’re repping him, too? | 你也代理他? |
[12:19] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[12:20] | I’d love for you to join, Shirley Schmidt. | 我也希望你能参与, Shirley Schmidt. |
[12:22] | Pass. | 我才不要. |
[12:23] | That’s a mistake. | 那可不对啦. |
[12:27] | What the hell was that? | 干吗这样? |
[12:28] | Word is you’re a serial dater. | 有人说你是个连环约会杀手. |
[12:30] | Claire’s afraid her number might be up. | Claire怕她上你的名单了. |
[12:32] | I realize we haven’t actually met, but I don’t like you. | 我知道我们还没正式介绍认识, 但是我不喜欢你. |
[12:35] | Aren’t you a little pepper pot? | 你真是个小辣妹啊~ |
[12:49] | Big murder case, I hear. | 我听人说,你接了个杀人大案. |
[12:50] | Yes, I’m off to the arraignment now. | 是的,我现在准备去法院. |
[12:54] | Denise, I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation with Shirley. | Denise, 我情不自禁地听偶然听到你 和 Shirley那天说的话. |
[13:00] | I happen to know sometimes grief can trigger the libido. | 我恰好知道有时候悲伤能带来X欲. |
[13:05] | It’s got something to do with death | 这和死亡所带来的 |
[13:08] | causing a biological need to propagate the species. | 某种因为传播种类所带来的 生理需要有关. |
[13:11] | Evidently, after 9/11, people were running around like rabbits. | 显然的,911以后, 人们都像野兽一样寻找刺激. |
[13:16] | Really? I did not know that. | 真的吗?我可不知道. |
[13:18] | If I could ever be of service, | 如果有什么我能帮忙的, |
[13:22] | to help you cope… | 来帮助你… |
[13:34] | You left the courthouse and then did what? | 你离开法院然后做了什么? |
[13:37] | I returned to my house, made some notes for my appeal, | 我回了家, 写了份上诉状子, |
[13:40] | had dinner and watched the ball game. | 吃了晚饭看了些球赛. |
[13:43] | – The ball game? – Yes, the ball game, | – 球赛? – 是的,球赛, |
[13:46] | the one where one man throws a ball, | 就是一个人扔下球, |
[13:49] | and the other swats at it with a slab of wood. | 然后另外一个人 用木头敲一下的那种 |
[13:53] | Baseball. | 棒球. |
[13:54] | Baseball, that’s it. | 棒球,就是那个. |
[13:56] | I love baseball. | 我爱棒球. |
[13:57] | Who was playing? | 那场是那些队比? |
[13:58] | I haven’t the slightest. I’m not into who plays or wins. | 我一点也没注意. 我不在乎输赢. |
[14:02] | I just enjoy the sport. | 我只是喜欢这运动罢了. |
[14:04] | I’m a purist. | 我是个纯化论者. |
[14:05] | What’s the infield fly rule? | 内场腾空球规则是什么? |
[14:07] | I haven’t the slightest. | 我一点儿也没注意. |
[14:09] | Does it involve a zipper? | 和拉链有关吗? |
[14:10] | I bet he’s more familiar with a zipper than he is with baseball. | 我打赌他对拉链比对棒球更懂. |
[14:13] | Really? / We’re gonna ask you to be a part of a lineup. | 真的? / 我们打算把你 和一堆人放一起. |
[14:15] | Oh, how fun! | 哦,真有意思! |
[14:16] | What position do I get to play? | 我能打哪个垒? |
[14:18] | Not a baseball lineup, a police lineup. | 不是棒球排队. 是犯人辨认排队. |
[14:20] | A police lineup? | 犯人辨认排队? |
[14:22] | Do I get to hold one of those little sticks the policemen have | 我能有机会拿着警察拿的小棍子 |
[14:25] | and swing it with great force? | 然后用力挥一下吗? |
[14:28] | It’s like he wants to be arrested. | 看起来他很想被逮捕嘛. |
[14:31] | You should have seen him. | 你真该看看他. |
[14:32] | I think he’s one of those weird liberal Democrats | 我觉得他是那些奇怪的 自由民主党之一 |
[14:36] | who’s a closet Republican. | 是个封闭的共和党人. |
[14:39] | Denny, can we talk? | Denny, 我们能谈谈吗? |
[14:41] | We’re talking. | 我们不在谈吗? |
[14:44] | I must admit, | 我得承认, |
[14:46] | part of me is devastated you’re not the father. | 你不是孩子的爸爸 我有点失望. |
[14:49] | I always thought you were. | 我一直觉得你是. |
[14:51] | You never sought child support. | 你从未因为孩子事找我支援. |
[14:55] | I didn’t really want contact with you. | 我并未想真跟你联系. |
[14:58] | I mean, I did, | 我是说,我有想过, |
[15:00] | but once you married… | 但是你一结婚… |
[15:04] | Denny, our breakup was very painful for me. | Denny,我们的分手对我来好很痛苦. |
[15:08] | Me, too. 12 stitches. | 我也是. 缝了12针. |
[15:11] | You took six stitches when we first got together, remember? | 我们第一次见面 你就缝了6针,不是吗? |
[15:15] | I tackled you like a linebacker when you refused to go out with me. | 你拒绝和我约会的时候 我就把你当后卫球员样放倒了. |
[15:19] | You hit me from behind. | 你从后面攻击我. |
[15:20] | You loved it. | 你喜欢那样. |
[15:22] | Denny, if Bethany is serious about having nothing further to do with you, | Denny,如果Bethany说不想和你往来 是真的话, |
[15:29] | I’m serious. | 那我对你是认真的. |
[15:31] | How out having something to do with me again? | 再和我约会怎么样? |
[15:35] | You and I were a long time ago, Bella. | 我们已经是很久以前的事了, Bella. |
[15:38] | I’m still the same woman you fell in love with, | 我仍是你曾爱过的那个女人, |
[15:42] | the same passionate woman. | 一样激情的女人. |
[15:45] | Of course, I’m not looking to steal my daughter’s boyfriend, | 当然,我并不想偷走我女儿 的男朋友, |
[15:48] | but if you and Bethany are really over, | 但是如果你和Bethany 真的都结束了 |
[15:54] | I want to do things to you… | 我想和你旧爱… |
[15:58] | again. | 重燃. |
[16:04] | Case 936642, commonwealth vs. Erica Dolenz. | 案子 936642, 国家诉Erica Dolenz. |
[16:08] | Charge is murder in the first degree. | 被指控一级谋杀. |
[16:10] | You can do it. | 你能做到. |
[16:11] | You can do it. | 你能做到. |
[16:12] | You can do it. | 你能做到. |
[16:13] | – Jerry. – Yes? | – 恩? – Jerry. |
[16:14] | Do it now. | 现在就说. |
[16:16] | Erica Dolenz. Jerry Espenson appearing for the defendant Erica Dolenz. | Jerry Espenson出庭代理 |
[16:18] | Hello? Hello? | 大家好!大家好! |
[16:21] | We will waive the remainder of the reading and promptly enter a plea of not guilty. | 我们请求移除案子宣读并且做无罪辩护. |
[16:27] | I would like to point out to the court at this time | 我本次想向法庭指出 |
[16:29] | that my client has no criminal record | 我的当事人无犯罪前科 |
[16:31] | and she has strong roots in the community and does not pose a flight risk. | 她在社区有人缘并且 从未有过暴力行为. |
[16:35] | Moreover, she is under a doctor’s care, | 还有,她在接受医生治疗, |
[16:38] | for which treatment remains essential, not only for her well being, | 而治疗很重要, 不仅为了她的健康 |
[16:42] | but also to enable her to adequately contribute to her own defense. | 而且也为了让她更好地 准备自己的辩护 |
[16:45] | I would therefore implore this court to release her on her own recognizance. | 我也请求法院让她以 保释金来释放她. |
[16:49] | This is a first degree murder. | 这可是一级谋杀. |
[16:51] | For which my client is presumed innocent. | 而我的当事人判前是清白的. |
[16:53] | I would remind the court of my client’s record, | 我想重新提醒法庭注意下 我当事人的前科记录 |
[16:55] | of which there is none, | 是完全空白的, |
[16:56] | and her roots of which there are many. | 而她的本性都是清白的. |
[16:59] | $1 million bond, $100,000 cash. | 一百万保释金,先付10万现金. |
[17:02] | Thank you very much, your honor. | 非常感谢您,法官大人. |
[17:04] | We’ll arrange for bail. In the meantime, speak to no one. | 我们争取到保释了. 同时,别和人说话. |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好. |
[17:09] | Jerry, that was fantastic. | Jerry, 你刚才太棒了. |
[17:11] | Are you taking something? | 你吃了什么药吗? |
[17:20] | But let’s take away all the glaring evidence… | 但是让我们都移开所有的 明显的证据… |
[17:24] | You’re really gonna let him try the case? | 你真让他来主持这案子? |
[17:26] | With my supervision. | 我会监管的. |
[17:28] | Don’t forget, Denny, Jerry happens to be a genius. | 别忘记了, Denny, Jerry 是个天才. |
[17:31] | And if he’s gay, he’s guilty of something. | 如果他是同性恋, 他就某些事情上有罪. |
[17:35] | Am I the only one with enough guts to say these people are sickos? | 我是唯一一个有胆量 说这些人是变态的吗? |
[17:40] | I mean, surely somebody else out there figured out that. | 我是说,肯定有人也发现了这些. |
[17:44] | If he won’t follow the laws of nature, | 如果他不遵循自然法则. |
[17:46] | what are the chances he’ll follow the laws of society? | 那他怎么会遵循社会的法则? |
[17:50] | Bottom line, | 底线是, |
[17:51] | perv in the bedroom, perv in the world at large. | 床上的变态, 就是外面世界上在逃的变态. |
[17:57] | This is all because I didn’t satisfy her in bed. | 这一切都是因为我在床上没满足她. |
[18:04] | May we speak in private, please? | 不好意思,我们能私下谈谈吗? |
[18:06] | Anything you have to say, you can say in front of him. | 你要说的任何事情, 你能在他面前说的. |
[18:09] | We’re married. | 我们老夫老妻啦. |
[18:15] | I can get by that you’re old. | 我能忍受你很老. |
[18:17] | I can get by that you’re old and gross. | 我能忍受你又老又恶心. |
[18:20] | But I just can’t get by that you’ve had a history with my very own mother. | 但是我不能忍受 你和我妈有特殊关系. |
[18:25] | That was a different lifetime, Bethany. | 那是以前的事情了, Bethany. |
[18:27] | Don’t you see, Denny? | 你不明白吗, Denny? |
[18:29] | She cultivated my attraction for you. | 是她培养了我对你的爱. |
[18:32] | She’d talk about you all the time, | 她在我面前总说起你, |
[18:34] | leaving out the part that you and she were engaged. | 就是不说你和她定过婚. |
[18:38] | It’s all very unhealthy. | 这都是不正常的. |
[18:46] | See, Bethany… | 听着, Bethany… |
[18:48] | one thing about getting old, | 变老的其中一件事是, |
[18:50] | a little wisdom has to sink in along the way. | 一些理智也会深陷进去. |
[18:54] | There are a lot of reasons not to go out with anybody, | 有很多不和人约会的理由, |
[18:58] | but there is only one reason to go out with somebody. | 但是和别人约会只有一个理由 |
[19:05] | (Point to your heart) This baby right here. | (指着自己心脏) 就是听它的. |
[19:09] | What’s this telling you? | 这告诉了你什么? |
[19:23] | If they’re trying to provoke a confrontation, they’re gonna get one. | 如果他们想要质问我, 按就来吧. |
[19:25] | I am this close to laying him out on his ass. | 我差点就让他翘掉了. |
[19:28] | And I’ll drop Claire, too, snide little bitch. | 而且我也要废了Claire. 偷偷摸摸的小贱人. |
[19:32] | Brad, could it be that the hostility started with you? | Brad,这种敌对情绪 是不是你先造成的啊? |
[19:35] | Brad’s right, Denise. | Brad是对的, Denise. |
[19:36] | These new people haven’t shown us our propers, | 这些新人没给我们多少尊重, |
[19:39] | especially Jeffrey Coho. He’s got to go. | 尤其Jeffrey Coho. 他得扫地出门的. |
[19:42] | Are you mocking me? Because I’ll deck you, too. | 你在学我? 我也会打你的. |
[19:44] | I’m not mocking you at all. | 我才没有学你呢. |
[19:46] | You and I, Brad, we have to find a way to get the new guy. Are you in? | 你和我,Brad,我们得找个方法 对付那新来的小子.一起不? |
[19:51] | Absolutely. | 当然. |
[19:53] | We’ll make a plan. | 我们得做个计划. |
[19:55] | Could I have a minute in private with Denise? | 我能和Denise私下聊聊吗? |
[19:58] | Sure. | 当然. |
[20:04] | What’s up, Alan? | 怎么啦, Alan? |
[20:05] | I’d just like to apologize for my remarks earlier. | 我只是想对我今天 早些时候说的话道歉. |
[20:09] | Given everything you’re going through, | 想想你最近遭遇的一切, |
[20:11] | I feel I should have been much more explicit. | 我觉得我应该更坦率些. |
[20:17] | Good night, Alan. | 晚安啊, Alan. |
[20:19] | Denise, you’ve always struck me as a woman | Denise, 你总让我感觉 你是这样的女人 |
[20:22] | who secretly longs to be debased. | 一直私下都想放荡自己. |
[20:26] | It’s an awfully big job, | 这是个大工程, |
[20:29] | but I feel I’m just the man to… | 但是我觉得我是这种男人… |
[20:32] | do it. | 来帮你实现. |
[20:34] | Don’t stop. | 别停下. |
[20:36] | I’m curious to see just how low you’ll go. | 我好奇你到底能有多下流. |
[20:39] | All the way down, again and again. | 当然能一直下,再下,再下. |
[20:43] | I see the filthy, naughty girl deep inside you, Denise, | 我能看到你心中放荡的, 不羁的女孩子, Denise, |
[20:48] | longing to get out. | 一直渴望释放. |
[20:50] | Now if you’re so unwilling to let her out, | 如果你不想放她出来, |
[20:53] | perhaps I should go in after her. | 也许我该去潜入追寻她. |
[20:57] | I brought my snorkel. | 我把我的水底呼吸器都带来了. |
[21:05] | Take off your pants, Denise. | 脱了你的KK吧, Denise. |
[21:10] | Get out. | 滚. |
[21:14] | Let me see you underwear, Denise. | 让我看看你的内衣, Denise. |
[21:22] | Get out. | 滚. |
[21:37] | It just seems wrong, Bella. | 这真的看起来不对, Bella. |
[21:39] | Denny, Bethany swears to me she’s not interested in you anymore. | Denny, Bethany向我发誓 她对你没兴趣了. |
[21:45] | It doesn’t feel right. | 这感觉不对. |
[21:46] | It didn’t feel right to you 35 years ago | 35年前最开始不也是感觉不对 |
[21:49] | until suddenly it was love at first tackle. | 直到忽然有一天的一见钟”抱”. |
[21:54] | The answer’s no. | 回答是 不要. |
[21:57] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办? |
[21:58] | Go back to one of your skinny little models? | 又去找你那些骨瘦如柴的美人? |
[22:02] | Have you forgotten the joy of a full-bodied woman? | 你忘记了和这样一个丰满女人 的快乐吗? |
[22:08] | Think back to how I’d flatten you. | 想想我以前是怎么摆平你的. |
[22:10] | Hello. Ready for my lineup? | 你好.准备好了我的 犯人辨认排队吗? |
[22:13] | Hello. Lincoln Meyer. | 你好. Lincoln Meyer. |
[22:16] | I’m a suspect in judge Potts’ murder. | 我是Potts法官谋杀案的犯罪嫌疑人. |
[22:19] | My, aren’t you a showstopper? | 天,您真是个令人惊艳的美人啊! |
[22:24] | She’s drawn to me. | 她看上我啦. |
[22:30] | The security camera shows you going in at 10:27. | 监控器上证明你是10:27进入的. |
[22:32] | You called Jerry at 12:14. | 你在12:14打电话给Jerry. |
[22:34] | That’s almost two hours which would be unaccounted for. | 大概有两个小时没有任何记录. |
[22:37] | That would be my blackout. | 这就是我记忆中断的时候了. |
[22:39] | It also shows her ex-husband going into the building at 10:06, | 同时监控也显示她前夫10:06进来过, |
[22:42] | leaving at 10:10, 4 minutes later. | 大概10:10走的, 4 分钟以后. |
[22:44] | He’s also agreed to come in. Jerry, I want you to speak with him. | 他也承认进来过. Jerry, 我想你和他谈谈. |
[22:47] | I’ll talk to the new girlfriend, who’s also agreed to meet me here. | 我要和那个新女朋友谈谈. 我们约好了这里见的. |
[22:50] | – I can’t face that woman. – You won’t have to. | – 我不能见那个女人. – 你不必见她. |
[22:53] | Erica, we’d also like to speak with your treating psychiatrist, | Erica, 我们也想和 你的治疗医生谈谈, |
[22:57] | learn what we can about your blackouts. | 了解下我们对于 记忆中断有什么问题. |
[23:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰了. |
[23:03] | I just wanted to tell you that what you said to me last night was truly… | 我只是想告诉你昨天晚上你 跟我说的那些话真的是很… |
[23:09] | disgusting. | 恶心. |
[23:11] | And I assure you, Denise, I’m a man of my word. | 而且我向你担保, Denise, 我是个言出必行的男人. |
[23:27] | Set? | 好了? |
[23:28] | All set. | 都好了. |
[23:31] | Bring them in, please. | 请把他们带进来. |
[23:37] | Stand facing front, please. | 正面站好. |
[23:44] | Turn to your left. | 看着左边. |
[23:48] | Stand facing forward again. | 再看前面. |
[23:55] | Turn to the right. | 向右转. |
[23:59] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思.. |
[24:00] | None of these are the man I saw in the parking lot. | 这里没有我在停车场见到的那个人. |
[24:03] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[24:06] | I’m positive. | 我很肯定. |
[24:13] | He didn’t pick me? | 他没有选我? |
[24:14] | What do I have to do, kill somebody? | 我还要怎么做,杀个人? |
[24:16] | Oh, try to cope. | 哦,尽力合作吧. |
[24:18] | So what happens now? | 那么现在怎样了? |
[24:19] | You said I’d like him. | 你说过我会喜欢他. |
[24:21] | He’s an attention-starved wacko fairy. He couldn’t kill anyone. | 他是个喜欢吸引注意的变态同性恋. 他不可能杀人. |
[24:24] | I heard that. | 我听到了. |
[24:26] | I’m getting tired of you, large marge. | 我对你厌倦了,大个子. |
[24:30] | You remind me of Mr. Dirty mouth. That’s what you do. | 你让我想起了臭嘴巴先生. 这就是你所做的. |
[24:44] | I went to her apartment around 10 o’clock or so. | 我去了她房间. 大概10点左右. |
[24:47] | Well, I’m not sure of the exact time. | 恩,我不肯定具体时间. |
[24:50] | May I ask why you went there? | 我能问下你为什么去那里吗? |
[24:52] | Well, if you must know, | 恩,如果你一定想知道的话, |
[24:54] | I was there to persuade her to take me back. | 我去那里是想劝说她和我 重新在一起. |
[24:57] | Anyway, she didn’t come to the door, so I left. | 总之,她没来开门,我就走了. |
[25:01] | The next thing, the police call me, and they tell me that she’s… | 然后,警察就打电话告诉我 她已经… |
[25:05] | May I ask, sir? | 我能问问吗,先生? |
[25:07] | Though the police seem to be ruling out suicide, | 虽然警察排除了自杀可能, |
[25:10] | there’s some evidence your wife… | 还是有些证据表明您妻子… |
[25:13] | ex-wife was having some depression. | 您前妻有点精神忧郁. |
[25:18] | The breakup of our family caused her a lot of pain. | 我们家庭的分裂 造成了她很大的痛苦. |
[25:21] | We have children. But… | 我们有孩子,但是… |
[25:24] | Paula was not suicidal. I mean, there is no way. I, I… | Paula不是自杀. 我是说不可能的,我,我… |
[25:30] | I can’t believe that she would do… | 我不相信她会做… |
[25:35] | that. | 那样的事. |
[25:42] | Brad. | Brad. |
[25:44] | Jeff. | Jeff. |
[25:47] | Bit of a weak stream you’ve got going there. | 那可真是细水常流啊. |
[25:49] | You had your prostate checked? | 你做了前列腺检查吗? |
[25:51] | – What did you say to me? – Never mind. | – 你刚跟我说了什么? – 别介意. |
[25:58] | So what, you’re gonna make fun of my flow now? | 那怎样,你现在笑我的细水 了? |
[26:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. It just seemed a little lackluster. | 哦,对不起. 只是它看上去有点无力. |
[26:03] | I would think an ex-marine would be a little more “hup two!” | 我只是想一个前海军的 应该会更像 “快速前进!” |
[26:09] | You gonna hit me, Brad? | 你要打我吗, Brad? |
[26:10] | Oh, you would just love that, wouldn’t you? | 哦,你喜欢那样,不是吗? |
[26:12] | For me to sink to your level. | 让我降到你那层次. |
[26:17] | Impressive. | 印象深刻啊. |
[26:19] | – May I respond? – Please. | – 我能还手吗? – 请便. |
[26:26] | – Is that it? – That’s it. | – 就这样么? – 是的. |
[26:29] | I take it back. Evidently, there was more. | 我翻悔了. 肯定的还要打. |
[26:32] | So are we going to take this to the next level? | 那我们准备上个层次? |
[26:36] | What’s that, sex? You’ll send me flowers first. | 什么层次,性? 你会感动到第二天给我送花的. |
[26:38] | That didn’t hurt. | 这可不痛. |
[26:41] | That did. | 这样痛. |
[26:56] | Jeez! What the… | 天!怎么会… |
[26:58] | Come on. | 来吧. |
[27:02] | No, no, stop that! | 不,不,停下! |
[27:04] | Stop that now! | 别打了! |
[27:05] | Stop that! Stop it now! | 停下!别打了! |
[27:15] | You are grown men, for god’s sake! | 看在老天的份上,你们都是大人了! |
[27:17] | And lawyers. | 还都是律师. |
[27:18] | Ever since I got here, he’s wanted a piece of me. | 我一来这里, 他就想占我风头. |
[27:21] | And I got it, too, sport. | 而我也占了,运动小子. |
[27:22] | All right! | 好吧! |
[27:23] | What is this really about? | 这真就是一切的理由吗? |
[27:26] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他. |
[27:28] | Somebody needs to beat the crap out of him and it might as well be me. | 有人得给他点颜色看看而 那个人就是我. |
[27:31] | – Too bad you can’t. – You don’t think so? | – 很遗憾你不行. – 你不同意? |
[27:32] | – You want to take it outside? – Let’s go. | – 你想外面解决? – 走吧. |
[27:34] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[27:37] | Sit! | 坐下! |
[27:40] | Thank you so much for coming in to speak with me. | 谢谢您大老远来和我谈话. |
[27:44] | And please accept my condolences for your loss. | 而且请接受我对于您损失的哀悼. |
[27:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[27:55] | How long were you and Ms. Wilkes together? | 您和Wilkes夫人在一起多久了? |
[27:59] | Three weeks. | 三星期. |
[28:01] | – We were in love. – In love. | – 我们恋爱了. – 恋爱了. |
[28:04] | I will never get over her. | 我永远忘不了她. |
[28:08] | What did you love about her if I may ask? | 如果可以的话, 我想问问你为什么爱她? |
[28:10] | She was pretty with pleasing personality. | 她是个有着善良的品行的漂亮人儿. |
[28:18] | What do you think Ms. Wilkes love most about you? | 您觉得Wilkes夫人 最爱您什么? |
[28:21] | I made her laugh. | 我让她开心大笑. |
[28:25] | You made her laugh. | 您让她开心大笑. |
[28:26] | I’m funny. | 我很风趣. |
[28:31] | Can you tell me about her mood in the days before her death? | 您能告诉我在她死亡前几天 她的心理状况怎样吗? |
[28:38] | She seemed sad. | 她看上去很悲伤. |
[28:39] | Sad. / Sad. | 悲伤. / 悲伤. |
[28:41] | – How sad? – Yes. | – (有)多么悲伤? – 是的. |
[28:44] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[28:45] | You said, “how sad”, I agreed how sad. | 你问了, “多么悲伤”, 我同意 是 “多么悲伤”. |
[28:47] | No, no. I was… | 不,不,我是… |
[28:49] | I was inquiring as to the extent of her sadness, how sad. | 我是好奇她当时的悲伤程度, 有 多么 悲伤. |
[29:05] | Did she ever… | 她曾经… |
[29:09] | talk of taking her life? | 有没有说到要了却此生? |
[29:11] | Once. | 一次. |
[29:14] | It was sad. | 很悲伤. |
[29:21] | She’s very odd, Jerry. | 她很古怪的, Jerry. |
[29:24] | Let’s do an immediate background check on her. | 我们赶快做下她的背景调查. |
[29:26] | Okay, okay. | 好的,好的. |
[29:27] | – What about your psychiatrist? – He’s coming in. | – 你的治疗医生呢? – 他马上来. |
[29:29] | I also made an appointment with her probate lawyer. | 我和她的遗嘱管理律师也约了. |
[29:31] | She’s agreed to let us review Paula’s will. | 她同意让我们看看Paula的遗嘱. |
[29:34] | Can I play? | 我能来玩吗? |
[29:35] | Denny, you have your own murder case. | Denny, 你有你自己的谋杀案. |
[29:37] | He didn’t do it. | 他没杀人. |
[29:38] | He lied to me. He was cleared. | 他骗了我. 他是清白的. |
[29:41] | Can I play? | 我能来玩吗? |
[29:44] | I’m okay. | 我很好. |
[29:52] | When you came here, I made one request, Jeffrey, | 你来这里的时候, 我只提了一个要求, Jeffrey, |
[29:54] | one simple request, “don’t step on toes.” | 一个简单的要求, “别踩别人脚指头.” |
[29:56] | Silly me for not adding “don’t punch jaws.” | 我真傻应该再加上 “别打别人的脸.” |
[29:59] | You also made promises, Shirley, | 你也做出过承诺的, Shirley, |
[30:01] | one being this place would accept me. | 这是个接受我的地方. |
[30:02] | I said “eventually,” | 我说的是 “最终会,” |
[30:03] | – as long as you didn’t piss on… – What’s eventually? | – 只要你不会迁怒于… – 什么最终会? |
[30:05] | Just this side of never? / Everybody’s turf, which is exactly what you did. | 是 永远不会 的另外一种说法吗? / 他人都是草芥,这就是你想的 |
[30:07] | As soon as I got here, I was thrown into a murder trial. | 我一到这里, 就接了个谋杀案. |
[30:09] | No, you poached that trial. | 不是,你抢了那案子. |
[30:10] | There’s been a massive amount of pressure. | 有很大争议造成的压力的案子 |
[30:11] | Which you typically feed on. | 是你依靠生存的那种. |
[30:12] | And no one to offer any support whatsoever, not even you. | 而没人给我支援, 包括你. |
[30:18] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[30:19] | So we all have a little healing to do. | 所以我们都有些要被治愈的地方. |
[30:22] | I’m not looking for your sympathy. | 我不寻求你的怜悯. |
[30:24] | – So much as? – Dinner. | – 而似乎? – 一起共进晚餐吧. |
[30:27] | Last time you and I had dinner, it turned out to be a terrible idea. | 上次你和我一起去吃饭, 结果并不怎么好. |
[30:30] | Not for me. | 我可不觉得. |
[30:32] | I am a senior partner here. | 我是这里的高级合伙人. |
[30:34] | You say that as if it will get you laid. | 你这么说好象我们会发生关系一样. |
[30:36] | It will. | 是啊. |
[30:42] | I am significantly older than you. | 我也比你明显老很多. |
[30:45] | Fine. | 好的. |
[30:47] | Then be my significant older other. | 那就做我的老式收藏. |
[30:51] | Why do you think I came to Boston, Shirley, the Red sox? | 你觉得我为什么来波士顿 , Shirley, 看红袜队? |
[31:01] | The blackout was basically a psychological form of amnesia. | 记忆中断本质上 是健忘症的生理表现. |
[31:05] | – Is this common? – Somewhat. | – 这正常吗? – 还好. |
[31:08] | The sight of seeing a loved one hanging, | 看到自己所爱的人吊死的场景, |
[31:09] | a blackout can almost serve as a psychological defense of sorts. | 记忆中断能帮助自己 作为一种心理上的抵抗. |
[31:13] | Will her memory come bald? | 她的记忆就变秃了吗? |
[31:16] | I meant to say “back.” | 我本想说 “变无了吗.” |
[31:18] | It could. | 会的. |
[31:19] | But I must tell you, | 但是我得告诉你, |
[31:21] | her memory loss could have been triggered by something else, | 她的记忆丧失也 可能是其他事情引发的, |
[31:23] | something I’m afraid which is medically more common. | 一种恐怕我认为是医学上 更常见的事. |
[31:26] | What? | 什么? |
[31:28] | Well, some people block out things they have done | 恩,有些人掩盖自己做过的事情 |
[31:31] | because they cannot reconcile the act with who they are. | 因为他们接受不了 自己做这么不自我的事情. |
[31:35] | Which do you think this is? | 你觉得这案子是怎样的? |
[31:38] | Really, I can’t see Erica hanging somebody. | 真的,我想不到Erica 能吊死谁. |
[31:41] | It’s a particularly cruel way to kill somebody. | 这是一种杀人相当残忍的方法. |
[31:43] | It’s loaded with hate, | 是充满了怨恨的, |
[31:45] | maybe even an affinity for torture, | 甚至是寻求着折磨, |
[31:48] | and that simply is not the Erica that I know. | 而这是我所认识的Erica不会做的. |
[31:50] | But? | 但是? |
[31:51] | But one of the reasons I first started to treat her, when… | 但是这是我开始为她治疗的 原因之一,当… |
[31:56] | she got angry, | 她变得发怒时, |
[31:59] | the voices she would hear would tell her to do things. | 她听到的声音会让她做些事. |
[32:02] | Her voices have told her to do violent things before? | 她的声音以前有告诉过她去做 暴力的事情? |
[32:09] | Yes. | 是的. |
[32:15] | Don’t tell me there’s no story. | 别告诉我这不成案. |
[32:17] | There’s never a story, Walter, unless I make it one. | 肯定不成案, Walter, 除非我让它成. |
[32:24] | I’m not going down to Aruba again. | 我不打算再去Aruba. |
[32:26] | If there’s no arrest with Lincoln Meyer, | 如果不逮捕Lincoln Meyer的话, |
[32:29] | I’ll focus on the dead lesbian, for god’s sake. | 我就转移到那个死了的女同性恋身上, 看在老天的份上. |
[32:33] | You saying I can’t sell that? | 你说我那个没卖点? |
[32:35] | Yeah, I’ll do what I do. | 恩,我会尽力做我该做的. |
[32:37] | Meantime, find me a missing baby. It’s Sweeps for god’s sake. | 同时, 帮我找个儿童失踪案. 天知道这种案子 横扫 社会啊. |
[32:45] | Oops. | 哦. |
[32:47] | I didn’t see you there. | 我没看到你在那儿. |
[32:59] | Next, we go see Paula’s lawyer to see who inherits under her will. | 下一步,我们去见Paula的律师 在她遗嘱下谁受益. |
[33:05] | It isn’t you, is it? | 不是你吧,是吗? |
[33:08] | Do I inherit under her will? | 她遗嘱下会让我受益? |
[33:10] | I hardly think so. | 很难想象. |
[33:14] | Is that why I’m a suspect? | 这是我是嫌疑犯的理由吗? |
[33:16] | No, but… | 不,但是… |
[33:18] | But what? | 但是什么? |
[33:21] | Uh, I don’t like the sound of that. | 恩,我不喜欢你那样的口气. |
[33:23] | The big problem, Erica, | 大问题, Erica, |
[33:27] | assuming somebody else did this, | 假设有其他人杀的, |
[33:29] | why would he or she leave the hands tied for you to discover the body that way? | 他/她为什么让你发现 双手被捆着的尸体呢? |
[33:34] | The tied hands clearly rule out suicide. | 捆着的手就排除了自杀可能. |
[33:40] | Well… | 恩… |
[33:42] | if this was such a crime of hatred, | 如果这真是因怨恨而生的犯罪, |
[33:44] | maybe the killer made no attempt to pull it off as a suicide. | 也许杀手根本就没有 想把它做成个自杀案子. |
[33:48] | Maybe he or she was making a point. | 他/她只是想说明什么. |
[33:53] | What? | 什么? |
[33:55] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我? |
[33:56] | It’s not that I don’t believe you so much as… | 这并不是说我不信任你像个… |
[33:58] | Then what? | 那又是什么? |
[33:59] | Jerry, you told me everything was gonna be all right. | Jerry, 你告诉我一切都会好起来的. |
[34:02] | – Erica… – You said it would be okay. | – 你说过一切都没事了的. – Erica… |
[34:05] | What is this? What is going on? | 这是什么? 怎么回事? |
[34:06] | What’s going on is we may not be able to win this. | 没怎么只是 我们不一定能赢这案子. |
[34:09] | No, no. | 不,不. |
[34:10] | No, no, no, no! | 不,不,不,不! |
[34:13] | I, I’m not gonna go to jail, Jerry. | 我,我不想坐牢, Jerry. |
[34:16] | I won’t go to jail. | 我不想坐牢. |
[34:17] | – Erica… – No! | – 不! – Erica… |
[34:19] | Erica, please stop screaming. | Erica, 请别尖叫啦. |
[34:25] | You’ll take care of me, Alan, right? | 你会照顾我的, Alan, 对吗? |
[34:29] | You won’t let me go to prison. | 你不会让我去监狱的. |
[34:32] | You’ll take care of me. | 你会照顾我的. |
[35:08] | You look like you’re primping for a date. | 你看上去打扮得是去约会. |
[35:10] | I certainly hope it’s with me. | 我真希望是和我约会. |
[35:13] | Lincoln, what are you doing here? | Lincoln, 你来干吗? |
[35:15] | I feel our special relationship has stalled, Shirley, don’t you? | 我觉得我们的特殊友谊停顿了 , Shirley, 你说呢? |
[35:19] | I had a brief thought of that Bella, I admit, | 我是对那个 Bella有点想法, 我承认, |
[35:22] | but my mind always comes back to you. | 但是我的心一直是向着您的. |
[35:24] | I don’t know if anyone’s ever told you this before, Lincoln, | 我不知道以前是否有人 这么告诉你, Lincoln, |
[35:27] | but you’re a pretty weird guy. | 但是你是个很怪异的人. |
[35:30] | Denny Crane was lovely, | Denny Crane 很可爱, |
[35:32] | but I feel you and I could sustain a deeper connection. | 但是我觉得你和我能有更好的感情. |
[35:37] | See, the thing is, you don’t need a lawyer. | 看,事实是,你不需要一个律师. |
[35:39] | The police don’t consider you a suspect. | 警察不认为你是嫌疑犯. |
[35:42] | That’s little comfort. | 这倒很安慰人. |
[35:44] | What if someone else were to turn up dead? | 如果发现另外一个人死了呢? |
[35:48] | Could I persuade you to get a bite with me, Shirley? | 我能请你和我 出去吃点东西吗, Shirley? |
[35:51] | You could not. | 不行. |
[35:53] | Would it help if I had a pistol? | 如果我拿着枪你会同意吗? |
[35:56] | Oh, dear. | 哦,天啊. |
[35:57] | I bet if this were a movie, | 我打赌这是电影的话, |
[35:58] | we’d have one of those ominous chords play right about now. | 现在肯定有很紧迫的旋律在放. |
[36:03] | What are you doing, Lincoln? | 你在干吗, Lincoln? |
[36:05] | What you’re going to do is walk out of here with me, | 你要做的就是跟我一起离开这里, |
[36:08] | calmly and without incident. | 冷静而且不许耍花招. |
[36:11] | You and I need to get on with our special friendship, Shirley Schmidt. | 我们得开始我们的 特殊友谊, Shirley Schmidt. |
[36:15] | Lincoln, you’re nuts, but | Lincoln, 你疯了,但是 |
[36:17] | you’re not this nuts. | 你还不至于那么疯啊. |
[36:19] | , Shirley Schmidt. Tonight’s date is with me after all, Shirley Schmidt. | 今晚的约会最后是跟我的 |
[36:31] | Thank you for seeing us, Ms. Morris. I’m Alan Shore. | 谢谢你来见我们,Morris夫人. 我是Alan Shore. |
[36:34] | This is Jerry Espenson, | 这位是Jerry Espenson, |
[36:36] | who you spoke to on the phone about Paula Wilkes’ will. | 就是打电话和 你谈Paula Wilkes的遗嘱的人. |
[36:39] | Yes. | 是的. |
[36:41] | I believe you both know Ms. Winger. | 我想你们都认识Winger夫人. |
[36:44] | Hi. | 你好. |
[36:46] | Ms. Winger arrived here unannounced ten minutes ago | Winger夫人未经通知10分钟前来了这里. |
[36:49] | with a stunning new development. | 就来了个大变化. |
[36:52] | Which is? | 什么变化? |
[36:52] | Basically, the will of Paula Wilkes has been superseded. | 实际上, Paula Wilkes 的遗嘱被替换了. |
[36:56] | Do you know what a holographic will is, Mr. Shore? | 你知道什么是手书遗嘱吗,Shore先生? |
[36:58] | – I’m sure I must. – It’s a handwritten will. | – 我肯定我得知道. – 就是手书写的遗嘱. |
[37:00] | It need not be notarized or witnessed | 不需要验证或者公证的 |
[37:02] | so long as it’s in the testator’s handwriting. | 只要是立遗嘱人的手写就可. |
[37:04] | Yes. | 恩. |
[37:05] | It seems Paula Wilkes wrote out | 看上去Paula Wilkes |
[37:06] | such a will in Las Vegas last weekend on the Botticelli hotel’s stationary. | 在上周末的Las Vegas的 Botticelli的旅馆桌子上 写了这么张遗嘱 |
[37:11] | Ms. Winger was kind enough to bring it to me. | Winger夫人很好心的帮我拿来了. |
[37:14] | How does this will change the old one? | 这张对以前的有什么影响? |
[37:17] | Completely. | 全改了. |
[37:18] | It leaves all of Ms. Wilkes’ estate to Ms. Winger. | 把Wilkes夫人的财产都给了Winger夫人. |
[37:22] | She loved me. | 她爱过我. |
[37:23] | Well, you made her laugh. | 是啊,你让她开怀大笑了嘛. |
[37:25] | I’m funny. | 我很风趣. |
[37:26] | Are you telling me this handwritten will is valid? | 你想告诉我这张手写遗嘱有效吗? |
[37:30] | Completely. | 肯定啊. |
[37:31] | It turns out, Ms. Winger is also a lawyer. | 事实是, Winger夫人也是律师. |
[37:36] | The plot thickens. | 阴谋得逞啦. |
[37:45] | Denny, you seen Shirley? | Denny, 你看到Shirley了吗? |
[37:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:49] | – She was gonna meet me. – Why? | – 她本来要见我的. – 为什么? |
[37:51] | We had some business to discuss. | 我们有些工作上的事情要谈. |
[37:53] | What sort of business? | 什么工作? |
[37:54] | The kind that wasn’t yours, actually. | 就是那种和你的工作不一样的工作. |
[37:56] | I told Alan. I’m telling you. | 我告诉过Alan. 我也告诉你. |
[37:58] | Stay away from Shirley. | 离Shirley远点. |
[38:02] | I’m okay. | 我还好. |
[38:09] | Denny, she can’t keep tackling you. You’ll end up in the hospital. | Denny,她不能总这么撞你吧. 她会把你最终送进医院的. |
[38:12] | I know. | 我知道. |
[38:17] | I must admit that the idea of a mother-daughter menage a twaddle… | 我得承认在这 母女家庭纠纷中的想法… |
[38:22] | I think you mean “trois.” | 我以为你是说 “三角关系.” |
[38:26] | How could any mother hit on her daughter’s boyfriend? | 怎么会有妈妈对 女儿的男朋友有意思? |
[38:30] | Loneliness is the hunter, my friend. | 我的朋友,孤单是猎手啊. |
[38:32] | Denny, that’s almost profound, almost. | Denny, 这话差一点就很深邃了. 差一点就深邃了. |
[38:35] | Hi, guys. | 你们好. |
[38:38] | Just getting some fresh air. | 只是来呼吸下新鲜空气. |
[38:40] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:42] | No reason. I just saw you out here and, uh… | 没原因. 我只是看到你在这里,恩… |
[38:47] | that’s all. | 就这样. |
[38:51] | I should get back to work. | 我得回去工作了. |
[38:56] | See you. | 再见. |
[39:01] | What was that all about? | 这都是什么跟什么啊? |
[39:05] | I wonder. | 我也不明白. |
[39:08] | This little murder case, is she guilty? | 这个小小谋杀案, 她是有罪的吗? |
[39:12] | All women are guilty, Denny. You shou know that. | 所有女人都有罪, Denny. 你应该知道. |
[39:16] | Yeah. | 没错. |
[39:18] | Guilty of wanting me. | 罪在渴求我. |
[39:20] | Little ones, big ones, girls that climb on rocks. | 小女人,大女人, 爬石头山的女人. |
[39:30] | I’ve got to remember, | 我都让自己长记性了, |
[39:31] | before I open my mouth, always look both ways for midgets. | 说话以前, 先看看周围有没有矮子. |
[39:35] | That’s a good rule to live by. | 这是不错的生活准则嘛. |
[39:37] | You’re damn right. | 你说的真对. |
[39:39] | So, this client of yours, she did it, huh? | 恩,你这个当事人, 她杀人了,不是吗? |
[39:45] | – I don’t know. – Oh, come on! | – 我不知道. – 哦,得了吧! |
[39:46] | She made hot lesbian love to the victim. | 她和受害人有过火热的同志爱. |
[39:48] | Got dumped, got even. | 被甩了,采取办法报复. |
[39:50] | – When’s the trial? – Tuesday. | – 几时开庭? – 周二. |
[39:52] | – This Tuesday? – 10 o’clock. | – 这个周二? – 10点. |
[39:54] | Can you win? | 你能赢吗? |
[39:56] | If she’ll let me. | 如果她合作的话. |
[39:58] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思? |
[40:00] | We need to change our plea. | 我们要换个诉讼方式. |
[40:03] | She’s insane. | 以她神经失常为理由. |