Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on Boston legal 《波士顿法律》前集回顾
[00:00] – Sally? / Brad. – Sally. – Sally. – Sally? / Brad.
[00:02] How you doing, old man? 老朋友,最近可好?
[00:03] Joanna, I have a matter of great urgency. Joanna, 我有件非常紧急的事情.
[00:06] How about we measure you for some trousers? 我们要不来量量裤子?
[00:08] Getting measured for pants… 量量裤子…
[00:09] That some kind of fetish? 那是种什么恋物癖吗?
[00:11] Judge Marcia Hooper was found murdered last night. Marcia Hooper法官 昨晚上发现被谋杀.
[00:13] We were having an affair. 我们有段地下情.
[00:14] – What’s going on? – The police just arrested Scott Little. – 怎么了? – 警察逮捕了Scott Little.
[00:16] – Who were the other suspects? – He was the only viable one. – 其他的犯罪嫌疑人呢? – 他是唯一有作案机会的一位.
[00:17] He was the only one you considered at all. 他是你们唯一考虑的一位罢了.
[00:20] – Maybe I should do it. – You mean kill judge Hooper? – 也许我该这么做. – 你是说 杀了Hooper法官?
[00:22] You gave the tape to the police the afternoon of her death? 你在她死的那天下午 把带子给了警方?
[00:25] Well, I gave it to her husband. 恩,我把它给了她丈夫.
[00:26] I gotta ask you this question, judge. 我得问你这个问题,法官.
[00:28] Did you kill your wife? 是你杀了你妻子吗?
[00:29] He made her get that restraining order against me. 他逼迫她对我 申请了禁行令.
[00:31] Well, you are a peeping Tom. 恩,你是个偷窥癖嘛.
[00:33] Clearly she made you angry. 显然她让你很愤怒.
[00:34] – She was drawn to me! – You kill her, Lincoln? – 她当时迷恋着我! – 你杀了她吗, Lincoln?
[00:36] Scott Little’s father is on the prosecution’s witness list. Scott Little的父亲 在检方的证人名单上.
[00:39] He was gratifying himself, and I noticed on the bed… 他在自慰 而在他床上的…
[00:43] – a picture. – A picture of? – 是一张照片. – 是张什么照片?
[00:45] A naked woman. It was his mother. 是个裸的女人. 是他的母亲.
[00:47] Scott was sexually attracted to his mother. Scott对他妈妈 有生理上的迷恋.
[00:50] And when I saw the picture of the victim, 而当我看到受害者的图片时,
[00:52] how much she looked like Barbara, 她和Barbara是如此的相似,
[00:53] I realized that Scott was probably carrying on the love affair 我觉得Scott可能有这段 荒谬的爱恋
[00:57] he’d always wanted to have with his mother. 是因为他对母亲的迷恋转到了 她的身上.
[01:01] hislily88888888@hotmail.com (http://club.nate.com/tsm) 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 磊阜力累 – NSC 磊阜评
[01:29] I’m not in love with you. 我并不爱你.
[01:33] How did you get a naked picture of me, Scott? Scott,你是怎么有我的裸照的?
[01:37] You were sunbathing once by the pool. 你有次在游泳池晒太阳.
[01:40] You didn’t know I was home. 你不知道我回家了.
[01:42] And I photographed you. 然后我拍了照.
[01:51] – What happens now? – 现在又怎么办? – 现在又怎么办? – What happens now?
[01:53] You fill out your change-of-address forms! 你可是自己选择做无罪辩解的!
[01:55] I didn’t kill her! 我没杀她!
[01:56] Oh, gee, there’s some rage. 哦,看哪,你这么容易愤怒的.
[01:57] You shut up! 你给我闭嘴!
[02:09] I am not making this up, folks. 伙计们,我这不是自己瞎编的.
[02:11] The father in open court accuses the son of being in love with the mother. 里面开庭时那父亲可亲口指控 他的儿子爱上了他母亲.
[02:16] It actually made me all tingly down there. 这实在听起来 都让我毛骨悚然.
[02:18] This sicko is dead to right. My face is still warm. 那变态真是该死到家了. 我的脸都还烫着呢.
[02:22] I’m telling you, it was better than sex. I mean… 我可以说, 这肯定比发生关系还狠,我是说…
[02:26] Did she say it was better than sex? 她刚是不是说了 比发生关系还狠?
[02:28] Hope she didn’t mean my sex. 希望她不是说我和她的发生的关系.
[02:29] I knew she was faking it. 我知道她假装高潮的.
[02:31] Denny, did you… Denny, 你有没有…
[02:32] Paul asked me to repair relations with her. Paul 叫我和她 重修旧好.
[02:35] So you had them? 那你就是和她有了?
[02:36] Cheap, chubby sex in a witness room. 证人厅里简单,拥挤的ML.
[02:39] – Oh, my! – Obviously I didn’t satisfy her. – 哦,天啊! – 显然我没有满足她.
[02:41] Denny, have you lost your mind? Denny, 你疯了吗?
[02:47] What? 什么?
[02:49] Nothing. 不怎么.
[02:50] Denny, we’re flamingoes. Denny,我们是火烈鸟哥们啊.
[02:55] Is something going on? 到底怎么了?
[02:59] Mad cow. 疯牛病.
[03:00] It hasn’t progressed in my brain, 并没有侵袭我的大脑,
[03:02] but there are other symptoms, be it blood pressure… 但是有其他症状, 也许在血压方面…
[03:08] – it affects me. – Affects you how? – 它影响了我. – 怎么个影响你了?
[03:18] I think I have mad penis. 我想因此有了个疯”老二”.
[03:22] Boston Legal 3×06. The Verdict 波士顿法律 3×06. 判决
[03:26] hislily88888888@hotmail.com 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 力烙胶 胶菩捞歹 (举繁 碱绢 娴)
[03:29] hislily88888888@hotmail.com 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 临府 焊愧 (靛聪令 官快绢 娴)
[03:32] hislily88888888@hotmail.com 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 付农 骇府 (宏贰靛 眉捞胶 娴)
[03:34] hislily88888888@hotmail.com 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 福匙 坷滚炼蠢客 (弃 福困胶畔 娴)
[03:37] hislily88888888@hotmail.com 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 农饭捞弊 厚绢内 (力橇府 内龋 娴)
[03:39] hislily88888888@hotmail.com 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 牡叼胶 滚罢 (既府 酱固飘 娴)
[03:43] hislily88888888@hotmail.com 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 廓府决 箕飘呈 (单聪 农饭牢 娴)
[03:46] hislily88888888@hotmail.com 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 雕抛捞记 辫枚闭(kim1047@nate.com)
[03:48] hislily88888888@hotmail.com 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 教农祈笼 辣急康(seedyun@nate.com)
[03:49] hislily88888888@hotmail.com 纯属兴趣 热爱法律电影 茄臂锅开 辣篮固(skkuem@nate.com)
[04:17] I needed that. 我需要这样.
[04:20] My god, your hair turned red. 天啊,你头发变红了.
[04:23] Cute. 贫嘴.
[04:28] Where are you going? 你要去哪?
[04:29] I would so love to spend the night, but I have to be in court super early. 我很想在这里度过美好夜晚, 但我明天超早要上庭.
[04:34] – You’re leaving? – If you knew how much work I had… – 你要走了? – 如果你知道我有多少任务的话…
[04:39] Okay. 好吧.
[04:40] Can’t you just lie here and talk for a little bit? 你能不能就躺在这里 和我聊会儿?
[04:45] Talk about what? 聊什么?
[04:57] That was quite the bombshell you dropped yesterday. 你昨天说的可真是 爆炸性的消息啊.
[04:59] You hate your ex-wife, don’t you? 你恨你的前妻,不是吗?
[05:01] Is “hate” too soft a word? “恨”这个词是不是太轻了?
[05:03] – Objection! – I bet you’d do anything to get her. – 反对! – 我打赌你会尽全所能来要回她.
[05:05] Except lie. 除了撒谎.
[05:06] And since nothing’s more important to Barbara Little than her son Scott. 而对于Barbara Little 来讲没有比她儿子Scott更重要的了.
[05:09] He’s also my son. 他也是我儿子啊.
[05:11] To get him convicted of murder… 让他被定罪于谋杀…
[05:13] Why would I punish Scott for something that his mother… 我为什么要惩罚Scott 仅仅为了他妈妈…
[05:14] Because he came along, she stopped loving you. 因为他降生以后, 她就不再爱你了.
[05:17] She abandoned you. 她抛弃了你.
[05:19] That made you angry at her and angry at him, 这让你对她很生气 近而对他也很生气,
[05:21] and this whole trial is your opportunity to get even at both. 而这场审判能让你对他们 两个的怒气都掰平.
[05:25] Objection! / That’s ridiculous. I love my son. 反对! / 这真荒谬. 我爱我儿子.
[05:27] – So you want him in prison? – No, in a hospital. – 所以你希望他坐牢去? – 不,去医院.
[05:29] – With bars. – Because he’s sick. – 被关起来. – 因为他有病.
[05:30] In your mind or… / He has sexual feelings for his own mother. 在你的观念里大概… / 他对自己 亲生的母亲有生理上的迷恋.
[05:34] For god’s sake, he’s sick! 看在老天的份上,他有病!
[05:35] Mr. Schiller. Schiller先生.
[05:38] – You blame your ex-wife for that. – Damn right I do. – 你因此而责怪你的前妻. – 我他妈的当然.
[05:41] She had to know! 她应该知道!
[05:42] You can’t tell me this obsession grew right under her nose without her seeing it, 你不能说这种迷恋是在她 不知不觉中就渐渐养成的,
[05:45] and she did nothing to get him treatment. 而她也没有尝试改变这种病态.
[05:47] She let it happen! 她放任着这一切!
[05:48] So if you could get your son treatment, and avenge her at the same time… 所以如果你能让你儿子去治疗, 同时也报复你妻子…
[05:52] This isn’t about vengeance, you disgusting cockroach! 这并不是为了报复, 你个臭蟑螂!
[05:55] Mr. Schiller! Schiller先生!
[05:56] That’s what you get, Mr. Dirty mouth, Mr. Lawyer man dirty pants! 这就是你得到的,臭嘴巴先生, 臭脏裤子律师!
[05:59] Mr. Meyer, sit down, or I will have you removed. Meyer先生, 坐下, 否则我把你逐出法庭.
[06:24] How dare you come here? 你怎么敢来这儿?
[06:25] I just came to apologize. 我只是来道歉的.
[06:27] You did no such thing. 你可不会这么做的.
[06:29] You’re here to enlist my good will, 你来这里是想扭曲我的自由意志,
[06:31] try to mitigate the damage I’ll do to you in that courtroom. 减轻我对你们 在法庭上造成的损害.
[06:36] Would you believe me if I said I was sorry? 如果我说对不起 的话你会相信吗?
[06:39] No. / Would you believe me if I said I can’t stop thinking about you, 不会. / 如果我说我从没有 中止过对你的思念你会相信吗,
[06:42] and I came here to rip all your clothes off 而且我来这里是为了撕了你的衣服
[06:44] and make wild love to you on your desk? 而在你的桌子上疯狂的ML?
[06:48] No. 不.
[06:49] – Zach… – And don’t call me that. – 别那么叫我. – Zach…
[06:51] You and I are no longer on familiar terms. 你和我不再是熟人.
[06:55] You are a doctor. 你是个医生.
[06:57] You cannot betray a patient simply to be punitive against me. 你可不能只为了惩罚我 而背叛你的病人吧.
[07:00] You are much better than that. 你可是个大好人啊.
[07:04] You overestimate me. 你对我评价太高了.
[07:09] Guilty, guilty, guilty. 有罪,有罪,有罪.
[07:12] Can you believe this? 你相信这些吗?
[07:13] They’re selling them outside the courthouse. 他们在法庭外面卖这种娃娃.
[07:16] Ah, don’t expect me to swallow that. 啊,可别指望我被他们忽悠了.
[07:20] You ask me, I don’t think this Jeffrey Coho’s all that hot. 我觉得哦, 我 并不觉得那个Jeffrey Coho有什么厉害.
[07:24] Brad, you’re threatened by him. Brad, 你是被他吓着了.
[07:26] No, I’m not threatened. 不,我才没吓着.
[07:28] It’s just that everybody makes him out to be this superstar, 只是所有的人 都把他当超级明星来看,
[07:30] and so far, I’m not seeing it. 而这么久了,也没看到他闪耀的地方.
[07:35] Why do we even bother to give them trials, folks? 伙计们,我们干吗还给他们 上庭辩解的机会啊?
[07:55] Your heart’s good, right? 你心脏还好的,对吧?
[07:56] You get yearly physicals? 你每年都去锻炼的吧?
[08:01] You think you’d kill me? 你觉得你能要我的命?
[08:02] It wouldn’t look good on my resume. 否则我简历上会难看哦.
[08:08] Where are you going now? 你现在要去哪?
[08:09] I’m in trial, Alan. I need to get back to the office. 我要上庭啊, Alan. 我得回事物所.
[08:13] Can’t you just stay a little? 你就不能再留久点?
[08:15] I’d love to. 我想啊.
[08:17] But no. 但是不行.
[08:30] Wait a second. 缓着.
[08:31] You want her to talk to you after? 你想她事后还能和你聊会儿?
[08:34] Yes. 是的.
[08:35] But that would make you the girl. 但这样会让你像女方.
[08:37] I don’t even like to talk to them before. 事后我并不想和她们说话的.
[08:39] Exactly. 是啦.
[08:40] What’s that supposed to mean? 那现在这表示什么?
[08:43] Forget it. Let’s drink. 忘了它. 我们喝.
[08:46] Drink and be numb. 醉了就麻木啦.
[08:48] Alan, after sex, Alan, 干那事以后啊,
[08:51] don’t we want them to leave? 我们不就希望她们离开吗?
[08:54] I guess I’m just used to being the one who gets up first. 我觉得我只是 太希望做先走的那个人了.
[08:57] You know, it takes 20 minutes for a woman’s genital mucosa 你知道,一个女人那里从高潮到正常
[09:01] to return to normal after climax. 要20分钟.
[09:03] Sally doesn’t even hang around that long. Sally连那么长都没有待到.
[09:06] I think there’s some humiliation on her part, being with me. 我觉得可能对她来说, 和我在一起有点丢脸的地方.
[09:12] It doesn’t feel good. 我并不觉得怎么舒服.
[09:17] Sometimes when you get a dream like that over and over, 有时候当你反复做那样子的梦,
[09:21] you wonder if it’s some kind of message, you know? 你就会怀疑那 是不是什么信号不是?
[09:23] A message from who? 谁的信号?
[09:26] I don’t know. 我不知道.
[09:29] Maybe God. 也许上帝吧.
[09:30] God? 上帝?
[09:32] Telling you what? 告诉你什么?
[09:34] I don’t know. 我不知道.
[09:37] Maybe I should do it. That maybe I should do it. 也许我该那么做. 就是也许我该那么做.
[09:41] Do it? 那么做?
[09:43] You mean kill judge Hooper? 你是说杀了法官Hooper?
[09:47] You felt the need to reveal this session. 你觉得有公开这个 诊断的必要.
[09:50] I did. 我是这么觉得.
[09:51] I became concerned that Mrs. Hooper’s life might be in danger, 我当时关心着Hooper法官夫人 的生命有危险,
[09:54] so I took the extraordinary measure of turning over the tape. 所以我做了个极端的措施 就上交了这盘带子.
[09:57] That’s a particularly outrageous thing for a therapist to do. 对于一个心理医生 来讲这么做是不明智的..
[10:00] Well, the tape was made with the patient’s consent 恩,这带子是经过 客户自己同意录制的
[10:03] and for my own use, of course. 当然,也是为了我个人之用.
[10:04] I felt I had to make it public, because I feared for Mrs. Hooper’s life, 我觉得有必要布公, 是因为我担心Hooper夫人的生命安全,
[10:08] a fear that unfortunately turned out to be justified. 一个最终不幸成真的担心.
[10:10] Now on the tape, 在带子里,
[10:11] he talked about how his loving Mrs. Hooper might go against God. 他谈到他对Hooper夫人的爱 是怎么可能触怒了上帝.
[10:15] Yes, it goes to the heart of his infirmity, 是的,这是他心中最柔弱的地方,
[10:18] which I believe borders on psychosis. 而我相信心理学中的崩溃点.
[10:20] Objection! That goes to confidential patient… 反对! 这涉及到病人的隐私…
[10:22] Overruled. We have covered this. 反对无效. 我们同意这点.
[10:24] Actually, your honor, what we covered was the admission… 事实上,法官大人, 我们认可的是这个带子的采信罢了…
[10:26] Mr. Coho, you may cross-examine the doctor. Coho先生,你 可以盘问这医生了.
[10:28] You may bring a motion against him in civil court 你可以在民事法庭上 对他起诉隐私权问题
[10:31] if you feel he breached a duty to your client. 如果你觉得他侵犯了 你当事人的权利的话.
[10:32] But for this proceeding, his testimony is allowed. 但是在这个诉讼程序中, 他的话要采信.
[10:35] I ask you, sir, to take your seat. 我要求你,先生,给我坐下.
[10:37] Attaboy, judgie boy! 干的好,法官大人!
[10:39] Mr. Meyer, your next interruption lands you in a jail cell. Meyer先生,你再要扰乱法庭秩序我就把你关起来.
[10:43] So dramatic. 真是戏剧性.
[10:48] You had mentioned a psychosis. 你谈到了精神问题.
[10:50] Scott, as the world now knows, Scott, 大家都知道的,
[10:52] is sexually and emotionally obsessed with his own mother. 生理上,心理上都迷恋着他妈妈.
[10:55] That was mostly what I was treating him for. 这也是我治疗他的主要原因.
[10:57] – Your honor… – Overruled. – 法官大人… – 反对无效.
[10:59] His relationship with Mrs. Hooper, there were many similarities. 他和Hooper夫人的感情, 和对他妈的有很多相似.
[11:03] This was a powerful, controlling woman. 都是个强权的,控制欲的女人.
[11:06] Scott saw many things in her that he saw in his own mother, Scott从她身上看到了很多他妈妈的特征,
[11:09] plus one huge advantage. 而且还有个大优势.
[11:11] Which was? / He could achieve sexual fruition with her. 就是? / 就是他可以和她发生关系.
[11:14] In my opinion, he was, on some level, 在我看来,他,在某种程度上,
[11:17] making love with his own mother when he was with Mrs. Hooper. 他和Hooper夫人ML时就是和他妈ML一样.
[11:20] Unfortunately, he didn’t simply transfer his lust, 不幸的是,他没有转移他的渴望,
[11:24] but also his anger, his self-loathing, his rage, 还有他的愤怒,他的自我厌恶,他的怒气,
[11:29] the hatred he felt for himself in loving his own mother. 他对于对自己母亲的迷恋 所感觉到对自我的仇恨.
[11:32] And since Mrs. Hooper was a participant, he hated her, too. 而且当Hooper参与其中时, 他也就恨上她了.
[11:37] Now I wish I’d acted sooner. 现在我真希望我当时早点采取行动.
[11:46] We’re dead. 我们死了.
[11:57] If you were so worried about Mrs. Hooper’s safety, 如果你是那么担心Hooper的生命安全,
[12:00] why didn’t you turn the video over to the police? 你为什么没有把这带子交警察?
[12:02] I gave it to her husband. 我给了她丈夫.
[12:04] Yes, you treat the victim’s husband judge Brian Hooper. 是的,你也治疗受害者的丈夫,Brian Hooper.
[12:07] I do. 是的.
[12:09] You also treated Mrs. Hooper, the victim until there was a conflict. 你也知道Hooper夫人, 这个受害者 直到你发现有冲突.
[12:12] – Correct. – What was that conflict? – 没错. – 有什么冲突?
[12:14] That’s privileged. 这是隐私.
[12:15] Oh, suddenly you’re the beacon of privilege. 哦,你现在又在乎隐私了.
[12:17] You told Claire Simms that Mr. and Mrs. Hooper were having marital problems, 你告诉了Claire Simms Hooper先生和夫人有婚姻上的问题,
[12:21] that he had anger towards her because of her infidelity, didn’t you? 因为他对她的不忠心生怨恨,不是吗?
[12:25] I may have indicated that. 我也许那么表示过这意思.
[12:27] And yet, you turned the video over to the angry husband, 但是,你仍然把这带子给了那个愤怒的丈夫,
[12:31] instead of the police. 而不是警察.
[12:32] You’re not concerned that you may have given the angry husband the idea, 你没想过你可能给了那个愤怒的丈夫,
[12:37] perhaps the perfect opportunity, to kill his wife? 这正是杀了他妻子的好机会的暗示么?
[12:40] Objection. 反对.
[12:41] Providing not only motive, but an easy scapegoat, my client. 不仅没有动机, 我的当事人,也不过是个简单的替罪羊.
[12:44] – Objection! – Sustained. – 反对! – 反对有效.
[12:46] You like to embellish, don’t you, doctor? 你喜欢受瞩目, 不是吗,医生?
[12:48] I do not embellish. 我从不喜欢受瞩目.
[12:50] Oh, come on, the prospect of being on the news… 哦,得了吧,可以上电视的这大好机会…
[12:52] My word of honor is one of my most prized possessions. 你这荣誉之言语 是你能得到的最好犒赏.
[12:56] Did Mrs. Hooper have a crush on you? Hooper夫人有对你喜欢吗?
[12:59] You told Claire Simms that. 你告诉过Claire Simms的.
[13:00] Something about transference. 说是什么 暗中传情.
[13:03] The victim had developed a crush on you. 受害者对你有阵喜欢.
[13:08] Transference sometimes occurs. 传情有时也会发生.
[13:09] Yeah, ’cause you’re kind of hard to resist, I bet. 是啊,我猜,你有时候也是魅力难挡.
[13:11] Objection. 反对.
[13:13] Did Gina Gershon have a thing for you? Gina Gershon和你有过一段不是?
[13:17] You kissed her, right? 你吻过她不是?
[13:20] Well, I’m not really comfortable gossiping about my… 恩,对于你这么的小道我不是很舒服…
[13:23] You gossiped to Claire. 你可是对Claire这么小道的.
[13:25] You kissed Gina Gershon. 你吻过Gina Gershon.
[13:29] Well, it was not a big deal. 恩,这没什么大不了的.
[13:31] It was to Gina. 只是对Gina重要罢了.
[13:32] Didn’t you say she said it was the best kiss of her life? 你不是说她说是她最美妙的一次体验吗?
[13:35] Well, I’m not sure those were her exact words. 恩,我不肯定那是她的原话.
[13:38] I have here a signed affidavit from Gina Gershon, 我从Gina Gershon那里拿到了一份签名的证词,
[13:41] marked and identified as exhibit F. 标注为证据 F.
[13:44] She said she’s never met you. 她说她从未见过你.
[13:46] Did that kiss just completely blow her mind? 你那一吻是不是让她忘乎所以了?
[13:52] You’ve never even met Gina Gershon, have you, doctor? 你从来也没有遇见过Gina Gershon, 不是吗,医生?
[13:59] Perjury time, doc. 医生,这可是伪证.
[14:02] Have you ever met or kissed Gina Gershon? 你见过,或者吻过Gina Gershon吗?
[14:16] No. 没有.
[14:30] Well, they actually fit quite… 恩,他们其实满合适…
[14:35] beautifully. 很合适.
[14:37] Although I myself, might wanto take the inseam in just a touch. 不过我自己, 想让 内缝更贴和些.
[14:45] – Does that feel right? – That feels wonderful. – 这样感觉好些吗? – 感觉棒极了.
[14:49] And the waist feels… 而且腰部感觉…
[14:53] Maybe we can let that out an inch. 也许我们那里应该放大一尺.
[14:55] Now cuffs or no cuffs? 要翻边还是不翻?
[14:59] I like it when you decide. 你决定的话什么都好.
[15:06] Can we sit? 我们坐下好吗?
[15:17] So what’s going on? 到底怎么了?
[15:25] There’s a girl, a lovely woman. 有个女孩,很可爱的女人.
[15:30] Young, fertile. 年轻,精力充沛.
[15:33] We have very rewarding sex. 我们床上很合的来.
[15:36] And then she leaves. 然后她离开了.
[15:38] – She leaves? – Yes. – 她离开了? – 是的.
[15:40] She just gets up, and she’s on her way. 她就那样爬起来, 然后就开路了.
[15:42] Are you serious about this girl? 你对这女孩是认真的吗?
[15:44] No. 不是.
[15:46] I suppose I’m not serious about her at all. 我觉得我对她一点也不是认真的.
[15:51] Still… 但还是…
[15:52] She’s denying you your post-coital moment. 她反对你事后的表现.
[15:58] I’m sure it means nothing. 我肯定这没什么.
[16:00] She’s very busy at work. 她只是工作太忙.
[16:03] Well, it means you’re not content after sex, Alan. 恩,这是指你在事后并不满足啊, Alan.
[16:07] You crave sexual praise from her. 你希望得到她对你功夫的肯定.
[16:09] And when she just jumps out of bed, 而当她就那么跳开时,
[16:12] you feel rejected. 你觉得被排斥了.
[16:14] I don’t think I so much crave praise as… 我并不觉得我那么渴望她对我功夫的评价…
[16:21] I mean, I know I’m good. 我是说,我知道我很擅长.
[16:25] They still didn’t shake the gist of Dr. Simon’s testimony, 他们仍然不能排除Simon医生证言的疑点.
[16:29] and the video spoke for itself. 而那带子自己又证明了一切.
[16:31] You do not undo all that with an affidavit from Gina Gershon, 你并不能通过Gina Gershon的一纸证言推翻一切,
[16:35] who I’ve only seen play a lesbian slut. 我也觉得她只是个扮演女同性恋的荡妇.
[16:37] I mean, don’t get me wrong. Even I snuck into Showgirls. 我是说,别误会我, 虽然我以前也偷做过舞女.
[16:44] Hey. 嘿.
[16:46] Hey. 嘿.
[16:47] Are you okay? 你还好么?
[16:48] Yeah. 是的.
[16:50] Tired. 累了.
[16:53] You know… 你知道的…
[16:55] you can only play the hand you’re dealt, 你只能随机应变了,
[16:58] and from where I sit, 而我看来,
[17:00] you have tried a great case. 你做的还不错.
[17:03] Of course, there’s always the possibility that he’s guilty. 当然,他也很有可能判有罪的.
[17:07] – This is to make me feel better? – Yes, it is. – 这就是你劝人的方法? – 恩,没错.
[17:25] I’m engaged. 我订婚了.
[17:28] Sorry. 对不起.
[17:31] I, um… sorry. 我,恩…对不起.
[17:34] My hand is also engaged. 我的手也订婚了.
[17:44] Denise, I… Denise, 我…
[17:48] how engaged are you? 你到底订婚有多大影响?
[17:53] Very. 很大.
[18:09] A therapist? 一个心理医生?
[18:10] She’s willing to see us in my office, so we wouldn’t have to… 她想在我们办公室见我, 所以我们不必…
[18:13] Why do we need to see somebody? 我们为什么要看医生?
[18:16] All we’re doing is having sex, 我们只不过ML罢了,
[18:19] and it seems to be good sex. 而且ML也很不错的.
[18:21] Yes, it goes to after. 是啊,主要是事后.
[18:25] After? What after? 事后?什么事后?
[18:28] You leave. 你走开了.
[18:30] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[18:31] When we’re finished, you just get up and leave. 我们完事后, 你就那么走开了.
[18:35] I’m feeling some post-coital isolation. 我觉得有点事后孤独.
[18:44] How’s the case going? 案子怎样了?
[18:46] Tough. Right now, I would settle for murder two. 很难.现在的话, 我可以接受二级谋杀指控.
[18:49] How’s Jeffrey Coho? Jeffrey Coho怎么说?
[18:52] You know, as a lawyer, is he good? 恩,就是作为律师,他厉害吗?
[18:56] Yeah, he’s pretty good. 恩,他很厉害.
[19:00] Did you want something, Brad? 你想干吗, Brad?
[19:02] Oh, no. No, I’m just checking in. 哦,没什么,我只是来看看.
[19:05] – Good luck. – Thanks. – 祝你好运. – 谢谢.
[19:08] Oh, uh, have you and Daniel Post set the date? 哦,恩,你和Daniel Post定了日子没?
[19:12] Uh, not yet, no. 恩,没,还没呢.
[19:24] How did the affair start, Scott? 这段感情是怎么开始的, Scott?
[19:27] One night she propositioned me. 一天晚上她来找我的.
[19:29] I was terrified, but, uh… 我很怕,但是,恩…
[19:30] Did you fall in love with her? 你爱上她了吗?
[19:32] I suppose I did. 我想是的.
[19:34] Mr. Meyer, he said he saw you two through the window sometimes, Meyer先生, 他说他有时透过窗子看见你们,
[19:38] and he said that it looked like “angry sex.” 他说看起来像 “愤怒的ML.”
[19:41] It wasn’t angry. 并不是愤怒的.
[19:42] It was very physical. 是很原始的.
[19:45] I could see how it could look violent. 我想知道有多暴力.
[19:47] She, uh, preferred it like that. 她,恩,喜欢那样的.
[19:50] – Violent? – Physical. – 暴力吗? – 原始.
[19:52] She said her husband didn’t, you know, satisfy her. 她说她丈夫没有,就是,满足她.
[19:55] She, uh… 她,恩…
[19:57] wanted me to, uh… 希望我能,恩…
[19:59] she wasn’t into gentle. 她不喜欢轻柔的.
[20:01] Did you know that this Lincoln Meyer was watching you? 你知道那位Lincoln Meyer在偷看你们吗?
[20:05] She told me about him, 她告诉过我那个人,
[20:06] how she had a restraining order against him. 她为什么对他申请了禁令.
[20:08] She thought he was sick, a pedophile or something. 她觉得他有病 恋童癖之类的.
[20:11] – Objection! – Mr. Meyer! – 反对! – Meyer先生!
[20:14] The night of Mrs. Hooper’s death, you got there when? Hooper夫人死的那晚上, 你几点到那里的?
[20:17] – About 8. – And then what happened? – 大概8点. – 然后做了什么?
[20:20] We made love. 我们ML( made love).
[20:21] We never really did a lot of talking. She just wanted sex. 我们都没说什么话, 她只要发生关系.
[20:26] Her husband testified that 她丈夫也证实了那点.
[20:28] he told her that day of your dreams about killing her. 他那天告诉了她你关于要杀她的那个梦.
[20:33] Well, if she knew, she certainly didn’t let on or take it seriously, because, uh… 恩,如果她知道,她当然也不会怎样 或者很在乎,因为,恩…
[20:37] – we just made love. – And then? – 我们ML了. – 然后呢?
[20:40] And then I left sometime before 9. 然后我在9点以前离开了.
[20:42] Scott, we’ve heard some pretty disturbing things Scott,我们听说了一切不舒服的
[20:45] about your feelings for your mother. 关于你对你母亲的迷恋的事情.
[20:48] That’s why I was in treatment. 所以我才去找了心理医生.
[20:50] Dr. Simon feels you perhaps transferred some of your feelings, Simon医生觉得你是转移了这种感情,
[20:53] perhaps even aggression for your mother to Mrs. Hooper. 甚至是的的怒气,到了Hooper夫人身上.
[20:56] I probably did. 我有可能.
[20:58] They were both dominant women, and I felt tremendous guilt. 她们都是女强人, 而我都觉得很罪过.
[21:00] It made me think that my love for Mrs. Hooper could be just as evil, 这让我觉得我对Hooper夫人的爱意 是那么的邪恶,
[21:04] or I should say wrong, as my love for my mother. 就像我说的对我母亲的迷恋 也是错误的一样.
[21:08] And here it was much worse. 而如今这样更不好了.
[21:10] I was actually making love to Mrs. Hooper. 是实际上在和Hooper ML.
[21:13] You dreamt of killing her, 你幻想着杀了她,
[21:15] and you thought maybe God was telling you to kill her? 而且你觉得上帝指示你去杀她?
[21:19] I had a lot self-loathing over all of this. 我对此有很多自我厌恶.
[21:22] It likely made me hate her on an unconscious level, 在我潜意识里可能有恨她的地方,
[21:25] but I would never act on… 但我永远不会付诸实践…
[21:29] I’m not a violent person. 我不是个暴力的人.
[21:31] I’ve never been violent toward anyone. 我从未对任何人动粗.
[21:33] – You weren’t violent that night? – No. – 你那晚也不粗暴吗? – 不.
[21:35] I made love to her, and I left. 我和她ML,然后走了.
[21:37] I did not kill her. 我没有杀她.
[21:40] You testified that you were “probably” in love with Mrs. Hooper. 你证词里说你”可能”爱上了Hooper夫人.
[21:44] You told the police that you weren’t. You lied. 你告诉警察你没有, 你撒谎了.
[21:47] I was worried about looking suspicious. 我当时担心他们把我当嫌疑犯.
[21:49] – You lied. – On that. – 你撒谎了. – 只在那一点上.
[21:51] I told the truth about everything else. 其他的我说的都是真的.
[21:53] The police asked you for the clothes you were wearing that night. 警察问你那天晚上穿的衣服.
[21:56] You said you got home and just threw them all in the laundry. 你说你到家后就把他们都放洗衣机里洗了.
[22:00] I did. 是的.
[22:01] You got home around 9 or so, and you did laundry? 你9点左右回家 然后就立刻去洗衣服?
[22:03] I didn’t want my mother to smell a woman’s perfume or… 我不想让我妈闻到 有女人的香水味道…
[22:07] Did your mother know about this affair? 你妈知道你这段感情不?
[22:10] I told her it was over. 我告诉她一切都结束了.
[22:11] – You lied to her? – About this, yes. – 你对她撒谎了? – 对于那点,是的.
[22:15] Have any close friends? 有要好的朋友吗?
[22:19] Have any close friends, Scott? 有什么要好的朋友吗, Scott?
[22:22] I don’t have any close friends. 我没有什么要好的朋友.
[22:24] You’re a loner whose only relationship at all, 你是个孤独的人,你唯一亲密的关系,
[22:27] as far as I can see, is a violent, sexual one with a dominant woman 在我看来,就是粗暴的, 和一个女强人的生理迷恋
[22:30] who you had dreams of killing, 你还做梦想杀了她,
[22:32] who reminds you of your mother, who you’re in love with. 因为她让你想起你妈妈, 你爱上的那位.
[22:34] – Objection. – Overruled. – 反对. – 反对无效.
[22:35] – I didn’t kill her. – Are you lying right now? – 我没杀她. – 你现在在撒谎吗?
[22:37] – No. – You look like you’re lying. – 没有. – 你看上去像在撒谎.
[22:39] I didn’t kill her! 我没有杀她!
[22:48] Thank you. 谢谢.
[22:57] “I didn’t kill her. I didn’t kill her.” “我没杀她. 我没杀她.”
[22:59] Auntie em, come back! 老姑妈,回来吧! 老姑妈,回来吧! Auntie em, come back!
[23:01] Oh, please! 哦,省省吧!
[23:03] I’m telling you… 我告诉你…
[23:05] What… 什么…
[23:07] Is Denny Crane good for anything? I thought we… Denny Crane就不能做点什么么? 我还以为我们…
[23:09] This is not a time to panic, Jeffrey. 现在不能慌, Jeffrey.
[23:11] What, are you kidding? 什么,你开什么玩笑?
[23:12] Our jury consultants said they didn’t believe Scott on the stand, 我们的模拟陪审团说他们不相信佐证的Scott,
[23:14] the press is convicting him, and we’re down to our final witness. 媒体也觉得他有罪, 而我们也没什么证人了.
[23:17] I’d say it’s the perfect time to panic. 我说这是我们发慌的最好时候了.
[23:18] Where is she? 她在哪?
[23:24] Hello. 你好.
[23:26] Could you excuse me, please? 请让我过下,好吗?
[23:29] Have we met? 我们认识吗?
[23:31] – No. – Would you like to meet? – 没有. – 你想认识下吗?
[23:33] Barbara, we need to prep your testimony. Barbara, 我们要准备下你的证词.
[23:36] Uh, this man is hitting on me. 恩,这个男人在勾引我.
[23:41] Jeffrey’s waiting for you in his office. Jeffrey在他办公室里等你.
[23:47] What is wrong with you? 你干吗了你?
[23:52] If you must know, I’ve come down with a slight bout of sexual insecurity. 你硬要知道的话,我最近 有点在某些方面没有安全感.
[23:57] Why I’m sharing this with you, I have no idea. 为什么我要告诉你这些, 我也不清楚.
[24:00] Perhaps I feel a connection. 也许我们俩来电.
[24:03] Let me just bite… 就让我咬口…
[24:06] something. 咬一下.
[24:17] You admit your bias. 你要承认你是有偏见的.
[24:18] Don’t be dodgy about that. Of course you’re biased. 别对那点遮掩. 当然你是有偏见的.
[24:21] Okay. 好的.
[24:22] Other than that, be as generous as possible and convincing. 除此之外,尽量显得大方, 令人信任.
[24:26] If you can’t persuade the jury that you were home with him at 9:30… 如果你不能劝说陪审团 他那天9:30和你在家的话…
[24:30] What are our chances? 我们处境如何?
[24:33] Honestly. 说实话.
[24:36] They’re not good. 不乐观.
[24:40] Do you have children, Mr. Coho? Coho先生,你有孩子吗?
[24:42] One. 一个.
[24:44] She lives with her mother. 她和她母亲过
[24:47] And I’ll bet when she was born 我也打赌她出生的时候
[24:50] you made a vow to yourself to never let anything bad happen to her. 你曾经许诺 不让任何坏事发生在她身上.
[24:57] I so protected Scott, 我也是这样庇护着Scott,
[25:00] homeschooled him all the way through high school, 他的高中都是家教完成的,
[25:02] and nothing bad ever did happen to him. 而他身上从未有坏事发生.
[25:07] But no matter what, 但是不论如何,
[25:09] we can’t protect them. 我们都保护不了他们.
[25:14] You need to save my son, Mr. Coho. Coho先生,你得救救我儿子.
[25:19] You need to save my son. 你得救救我儿子.
[25:38] Tell her. 告诉她.
[25:41] When you just jump up and leave, it… 当你跳着离开的时候,会…
[25:44] it makes me feel cheap, devalued, skanky. 让我感觉我很便宜,廉价,下贱.
[25:50] Come on, it’s hilarious! 算了,无理取闹!
[25:51] We’re actually talking to a therapist because I pop out of bed too fast. 就因为我下床太早了 我们就真要看心理医生呀.
[25:54] Yes, but when we were together a year or so ago, 是的,但是我们一年以前 在一起的时候,
[25:58] you always used to roll over and go to sleep after. 你总是滚过来然后睡着.
[26:03] What? 什么?
[26:04] Like a log. 睡得像块木头.
[26:05] What was I supposed to do? It was nighttime. 我应该怎样? 这可是过夜啊.
[26:08] Are you perhaps ashamed of having relations with Alan 你是否觉得和Alan发生关系很羞愧
[26:12] because you perceive him to be skanky? 因为你觉得他很廉价?
[26:32] It was somewhere between 9:15 and 9:30 when he returned. 大概是 9:15 到9:30他就回家了.
[26:37] – You’re positive? – Completely. – 你肯定吗? – 完全肯定.
[26:39] We watch television together. 我们一起看了电视.
[26:41] And you never saw him leave the house after he came home? 他回家以后你也没看他再离开不是吗?
[26:44] No. 对.
[26:45] Were you able to observe his demeanor when he got home that night? 你能说说他那天晚上回家的状态吗?
[26:47] Yes, he seemed fine. 是的,他看上去还行.
[26:49] If anything, he was upbeat. 如果真要说的话,他有点兴奋.
[26:52] He didn’t look shaken or… 他看上去并不颤抖或是…
[26:53] Not at all. 一点也不.
[26:54] And he is not a stoic person. 他也不是个能掩盖自己情绪的人.
[26:57] When he’s upset, it shows. 他不安的时候,就能看出来.
[26:59] – For example? – For example, – 比如说? – 比如说,
[27:01] when he saw on the news that Mrs. Hooper had been killed, 当他在新闻上看到 Hooper 夫人被人谋杀的时候,
[27:05] he had an immediate panic attack. 他一下子变得精神崩溃.
[27:07] He is extremely prone to anxiety 他完全惊慌了
[27:10] and not at all capable of concealing it. 而且无法掩饰.
[27:13] Now you’re his mother. 而你是他母亲.
[27:14] Yes. And I am biased, of course, 是的,而我对他也有保守的偏见,当然,
[27:18] but that doesn’t change the truth 但是这也不能改变这个事实,
[27:21] that he came home between 9:15 and 9:30, 那就是他在9:15到9:30回家了,
[27:25] and he did not go out again. 而且他也没再出去.
[27:28] Did you see him do laundry when he got home? 他回家洗衣服你知道吗?
[27:32] He may have done laundry. 他也许去洗了衣服.
[27:33] You didn’t really keep track of him? 你真的没注意他的行踪?
[27:34] I know he didn’t leave the house. 我知道他没离开屋子.
[27:36] You son is your life, isn’t he, Ms. Little? Little夫人, 你儿子就是你的生命,对不对?
[27:39] I love my son, like any parent. 我就像天下所有父母一样爱着自己的儿子.
[27:41] And the idea of him going to prison, 而一想到他会要去坐牢,
[27:44] oh, boy, I bet you would do almost anything to prevent that. 哦,天,我相信你愿意做一切来阻止的.
[27:47] I’ve admitted my bias, but I am telling the truth. 我承认我有偏见 但我说的是实话.
[27:50] Somebody killed Marcia Hooper. Who… 有人杀了Marcia Hooper. 那人…
[27:53] Did you question all the men she was sleeping with? 你质疑所有和她上过床的男人?
[27:55] We did, thank you. 我们有过,谢谢.
[27:57] When the police first questioned you, 警察第一次盘问你的时候,
[27:58] you denied having any knowledge of Scott’s affair with the victim. 你否认知道任何Scott 和受害者的消息.
[28:01] That was a lie, wasn’t it? 那是个谎言,不是吗?
[28:03] I am not lying now. 我现在没撒谎.
[28:05] You lied then because you didn’t want to implicate him, 你撒谎是因为不想他进这摊子混水,
[28:06] just like you’re lying right now. 就像你现在在撒谎一样.
[28:08] – I’m not lying. – Objection. – 我没有在撒谎. – 反对.
[28:09] At your custody proceeding, 你取得监护权的诉讼中,
[28:11] you accused that man right there of molesting Scott, did you not? 你声称那边那人调戏过Scott, 不是吗?
[28:14] You later admitted to the court that that was a lie. 你后来又在法庭上证实那是撒谎的.
[28:18] First of all, that was 20 years ago or so. 首先, 那已经是20年前的事情了.
[28:21] Why’d you lie to the court, Ms. Little? Little夫人,你为什么要对法庭撒谎?
[28:24] I felt it was in Scott’s best interest for me to have full custody. 我觉得当时由我获得所有监护权的话 对Scott来说最好.
[28:28] And you would do almost anything to protect him, 而且你愿意为他做一切事情,
[28:31] even commit perjury. 包括伪证.
[28:35] I am not lying now. 我现在没有撒谎.
[28:37] Yes, we have your word on that. 是啊,我们这也能相信.
[28:41] Nothing further. 没有问题了.
[28:43] Mr. Coho, anything on redirect? Coho先生, 要扭转战局吗?
[28:49] Mr. Coho? Coho先生?
[28:54] Mr. Coho? Coho先生?
[28:58] Ms. Little… Little夫人…
[29:01] have you been lying to protect Scott? 你为了保护Scott撒谎过吗?
[29:04] No. / According to your ex-husband Mr. Schiller, 没有. / 根据你前夫Schiller先生所说,
[29:06] you had to know Scott was in love with you. 你应该知道Scott爱着你.
[29:09] He’s wrong. 他不懂的.
[29:10] He says you let it happen. 他说你让这一切发生.
[29:11] Have you known all along that your son has sexual feelings for you? 你知道这么久你儿子 对你有生理上的迷恋吗?
[29:18] No! 不知道!
[29:18] Have you done anything to cultivate Scott’s physical interest in you? 你做过任何培养Scott对你 有生理迷恋的事情吗?
[29:22] I beg your pardon? 你说什么?
[29:24] What is he doing? 他要干吗?
[29:26] – Do you date, Ms. Little? – What’s going on here? – 你出去约会过吗, Little夫人? – 到底怎么了?
[29:29] What’s going on is I’m suddenly wondering if this love affair was mutual. 没怎么就是我在考虑 你们的恋情是不是双向的.
[29:33] Have you been on a date with a man in say, the last six years? 你近六年来,有没有和任何男人有过约会?
[29:37] What are you suggesting, Mr. Coho? Coho先生,你想暗示什么?
[29:39] Are you in love with your son? 你是不是爱上了你儿子?
[29:41] No! 不!
[29:42] Have you had sex with your son? 你和你儿子有乱伦过吗?
[29:44] – Did you tell him that, Scott? – Do not address the defendant. – Scott,是你跟他这么说的吗? – 不许对被告发问.
[29:46] – Scott! – Ms. Little! – Little夫人! – Scott!
[29:47] I think the question needs to be asked. 我觉得这是个要问的问题.
[29:49] Did you leave the house that night, Ms. Little? Little夫人,那天晚上你离开屋子了吗?
[29:52] The same car would leave the same tire tracks. 一样的车子会留下一样的痕迹.
[29:55] You’d also have the garage clicker to get in. 你也有进入车库的遥控器.
[29:57] Did you go to Marcia Hooper’s house after perhaps realizing 你有没有去Marcia Hooper的家
[30:01] that Scott had not broken off the affair as he said he had? 因为Scott并没有像他说的那样 了段了这孽缘?
[30:05] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 哦,你肯定在开玩笑.
[30:06] It would certainly explain why the house was found entirely free of prints, 这也当然可以解释为什么当时房子里干净得没有指纹,
[30:09] not knowing what Scott had touched, not wanting him to go to jail, 不知道到底Scott动了什么, 不想他去坐牢,
[30:13] you went through everything. 你把所有东西都擦过了.
[30:14] What do you think you’re doing? 你知道你在做什么么?
[30:16] Your husband once overheard you arguing with Scott. 你丈夫有次偷听到你和Scott的争吵.
[30:19] You were crazed at the idea that Scott was in love with Marcia Hooper. 你知道Scott爱着Marcia Hooper的时候很发狂.
[30:23] I didn’t kill Marcia Hooper. 我没有杀 Marcia Hooper.
[30:24] Oh, I’m sure you didn’t mean to. 哦,我知道你不是故意的.
[30:26] You probably drove over there to confront her, 你可能开车到那里去只是想对质她,
[30:28] got into an argument and in a fit of anger, 然后吵架了, 然后一时愤怒,
[30:31] picked up the statuette and swung. 拿起旁边的小雕像一挥.
[30:33] Is that what happened, Barbara? 然后一切就发生了对吗, Barbara?
[30:36] Is that what happened? 一切就这么发生了对吗?
[30:40] I want an attorney. 我要个律师.
[30:44] You want an attorney? 你要个律师?
[30:45] I have a Fifth Amendment right not to answer these ridiculous questions, 我有宪法第五修正案 的保护可以不回答这么荒谬的问题,
[30:49] and I want an attorney! 而我要个律师!
[30:50] Your son was trying to break away from you with another woman. 你儿子想摆脱你投奔另一个女人.
[30:53] You wouldn’t stand for it! 你接受不了!
[30:55] I want an attorney. 我要个律师.
[31:16] Well, what do you know? 恩,然后呢?
[31:19] You staged that. 你排练了这个.
[31:21] You and Barbara conspired to put on that little one-act play. 你和Barbara共同出演了那个小戏剧.
[31:24] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道 你在说什么.
[31:26] Were you in on it? 你也参与了吗?
[31:29] Why didn’t you tell me in advance that you planned to cross? 你为什么打算这么盘问 前没有提前告诉我?
[31:31] – It just came to me. – It just came to you? – 我忽然想到的. – 你忽然想到的?
[31:33] Wow, wow! So in addition to risking disbarment, 哇!哇! 而且现在面临执照被吊销的危险,
[31:36] you may have just guaranteed his conviction! 你也可能让人们更相信他有罪了!
[31:38] If I can see through it, Jeffrey, you know the jury can. 如果我能看穿的话, Jeffrey, 你知道陪审团也会看穿.
[31:41] They don’t have your far-fetched imagination. 他们没你这么穿越的想象力.
[31:43] You’ve just committed a fraud on the court! 你刚刚承认了你做了伪证!
[31:45] I’ve done no such thing, but if I had, 我没这么做, 即使我做了,
[31:47] you should be glad I didn’t tell you, since you’d be obligated to tell. 你也应该高兴我没告诉你, 因为你知道的话有义务说出来的.
[31:53] You’d better hope the jury is more gullible than I am. 你最好期望陪审团比我好骗.
[31:56] All I need is one. 我只要骗到一个就可以.
[32:09] Did anybody fall for that? 有人相信这一切吗?
[32:11] First he said the husband did it. 首先他说是丈夫干的.
[32:13] Then it was all those other men she was having an affair with. 然后说是和她有关系的其他男人干的.
[32:16] Then, I can’t be sure, 然后,我也不肯定,
[32:17] but I think he actually seemed to accuse the father, 但是我想他肯定要指控那父亲,
[32:20] at least briefly. 最少暂时要.
[32:21] Oh, and let’s not forget Lincoln Meyer, the neighbor. 哦,我们别忘了那邻居,Lincoln Meyer,
[32:24] He wanted you to think that he was the killer. 他想让你相信他是凶手.
[32:26] And then finally, 然后最后,
[32:28] in the most desperate and most transparent attempt of all, 尝试用尽绝望之际,
[32:32] he goes after Scott’s mother. 他又说是Scott的母亲.
[32:34] And she played along perfectly, didn’t she? 而她也跟着演戏, 不是吗?
[32:37] “I want an attorney.” “我要个律师.”
[32:38] “I assert my Fifth Amendment right.” “我引援宪法第五条修正案.”
[32:40] Gee, that ought to give them all reasonable doubt. 天,这可给他们提供了 合理的疑点.
[32:45] The evidence, all of it, 证据,所有的证据,
[32:47] points to one person being in the house, 都指向这屋子里的 一个人,
[32:50] the defendant, a sick, twisted psychologically infirm young man 被告,一个病态的, 心理扭曲的年轻人
[32:56] loaded with anger, self-loathing. 过于愤怒,自我厌恶.
[32:59] He confessed to his therapist he had compulsions of killing her. 他向自己心理医生 忏悔有杀她的冲动.
[33:04] Gee, I wonder who could have done it. 天,我怀疑到底是谁杀了她.
[33:09] If any of you were fooled by the defense lawyer’s ridiculous Perry Mason theatrics, 如果你们中有人被 被告律师的荒谬的Perry Mason样的戏剧骗了的话,
[33:15] then shame on you. 那你们就太傻了.
[33:18] Shame on you? 太傻了?
[33:19] How about shame on the police for investigating nobody else but Scott Little? 警察只调查了Scott Little 一人而没有调查其他嫌疑犯不傻吗?
[33:23] As soon as they saw a video of Scott talking about killing Marcia Hooper, 他们一看到有Scott谈论要杀Marcia Hooper的带子,
[33:28] it was cased close for them. 对他们来说就结案了.
[33:30] Could they not have looked at the husband? 他们没有问丈夫吗?
[33:33] He had motive. He was there. 他有动机. 他就在那里.
[33:35] He has no real alibi. He made no attempt to save her. 他没有具体的不在场证据. 他没有为救她做任何贡献.
[33:39] Could they not have looked at Lincoln Meyer, 他们也没有审查下Lincoln Meyer,
[33:41] the card-carrying nut job from next door? 那个偷偷摸摸的邻居变态?
[33:44] He was obsessed with Marcia Hooper. 他迷恋着Marcia Hooper.
[33:46] She had to get a restraining order to keep him away. 她为了避开他申请了禁令.
[33:48] His flowers were found in the room where she was murdered. 他的花朵在她被杀的现场发现.
[33:52] And yes, Barbara Little. 哦,当然还有, Barbara Little.
[33:54] Let’s face it. Love obsessions rarely occur in a vacuum. 我们清醒下吧.爱不会在真空的环境在滋生.
[33:58] Could she not have loved him just as much? 她是不是也像他爱她一样爱着他?
[34:01] Her whole life is her son. 她一生的生命在于她儿子身上.
[34:04] The idea of him falling into the clutches of another woman… 一想到他拜倒在其他女人的石榴裙下…
[34:07] Why was that house so clean of prints? 为什么房子里的指纹那么干净?
[34:10] The killer will typically wipe clean just what he or she has touched. 杀手一般都会擦掉她或他碰过的东西.
[34:15] But if she didn’t know what Scott had previously touched, 但是如果她不知道Scott 之前碰过什么,
[34:18] she would have cleaned everything. 她会把所有东西都擦一次.
[34:21] How can any of us be sure here? 我们在座的怎么可以断言呢?
[34:24] As for physical evidence, the only thing the prosecution can establish 对于身体证据, 检方唯一能提供的就是
[34:27] is that Scott Little made love to Marcia Hooper the night of the murder. Scott Little在谋杀案当晚 和Marcia Hooper有发生过关系.
[34:32] Well, he told them that. 恩,他也承认了这点.
[34:34] He came forward as innocent people tend to do, 他和所有无辜者一样过来,
[34:37] and volunteered the information. 主动提供了消息.
[34:39] And the only reason they arrested him, 而他们唯一逮捕他的理由,
[34:41] was because of a video and an opinion proffered by an eccentric therapist 只因为他和他古怪医生的谈话碟
[34:46] who runs around telling people he’s kissed movie stars he’s never even met. 那古怪医生到处肆意谈论 他和他从来没见过的电影明星的绯闻史.
[34:50] This case can’t turn on his credibility. 这个案子没有排除他的可能.
[34:54] Talk about reasonable doubt. 但我们看看合理的疑点.
[34:56] Reasonable doubt. 合理的疑点.
[34:58] Come on, it could have been him, 看吧,可能是他干的,
[35:00] could have been him, 可能是他干的,
[35:02] could have been her. 也可能是她.
[35:04] This whole case screams “reasonable doubt,” 这整个案子叫嚣着 “合理的疑点,”
[35:09] which is typically the case when the police don’t investigate. 就是典型的警察 没有调查好的那种案子.
[35:42] Oh, my god. 哦,我的天.
[35:44] That was amazing. 真是难以相信.
[35:50] Yeah, you’re a different girl. 恩,你是个与众不同的女孩.
[35:55] Wow. 哇
[35:59] That’s all I have to say. 这是我全部要说的.
[36:25] Ladies and gentlemen, before we read the verdict, 女士们先生们, 在我们宣读判决书前,
[36:27] I will caution everyone in this room to maintain order. 我先要提醒各位注意法庭纪律.
[36:31] The defendant will please rise. 被告方起立
[36:37] Mr. Foreman, the jury’s verdict is unanimous? 陪审团主席,陪审团意见一致吗?
[36:41] Yes, your honor. 是的法官大人.
[36:44] In the matter of the commonwealth vs. Scott Little, 在政府VS.Scott Little一案中,
[36:47] on the charge of murder in the first degree, 对于一级谋杀指控,
[36:49] we the jury find the defendant Scott Little 我们陪审团认定被告Scott Little
[36:52] not guilty. 无罪.
[36:54] On the charge of murder in the second degree, 对于二级谋杀指控,
[36:56] we the jury find the defendant Scott Little 我们陪审团认定被告Scott Little
[37:00] not guilty. 无罪.
[37:02] Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this completes your service. 陪审团的女士们先生们, 你们任务到此结束.
[37:04] I can’t believe it. 难以相信.
[37:05] – It’s over? – It’s over. – 完结了? – 完结了.
[37:27] Thank you. No comment just yet. 谢谢. 现在不发表意见.
[37:29] Thank you. 谢谢.
[37:30] Just give us a minute. Thanks. 给我们几分钟.谢谢.
[37:32] Thank you. 谢谢.
[37:36] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道说什么好.
[37:44] Well, we need to say something, 恩,我们得说点什么,
[37:46] or the media will be camped where we live. 要不媒体会在我们住的地方扎寨的.
[37:50] You okay? 你还好吗?
[37:52] Yeah. 恩.
[37:56] Thank you. 谢谢.
[37:59] Let’s get this over with. 让我们了了这些.
[38:04] Okay, hear all, people. 好八,大家,听着.
[38:06] Back off. 退开.
[38:07] Please, back off. 请大家,退开.
[38:10] Are you okay, honey? 甜心,你还好吗?
[38:12] Yeah. 恩. 匙
[38:14] Mom, how did he know? 妈,他怎么知道?
[38:16] He knows nothing, baby. 孩子,他什么都不知道.
[38:18] As far as Mr. Coho is concerned, it was all a tactic. 就Coho先生所知的, 只不过是个策略罢了.
[38:21] He has no idea. 他不知道.
[38:23] But what if they arrest you now? 但他们要逮捕你怎么办?
[38:25] There’s no evidence to arrest me. 没有逮捕我的证据.
[38:27] And you know, if they ever did convict you, 你知道的, 如果他们要抓你,
[38:31] I would have come forward with the truth. You do know that. 我会冲出来告诉他们实话的, 你知道的.
[38:35] You are all I have, 你是我的全部,
[38:38] and I love you. 而我爱你.
[38:43] I love you, too. 我也爱你.
[39:00] You ready? 你准备好了?
[39:02] Ready. 好了.
[39:03] Let’s get out of dodge. 让我们不再遮掩了.
[39:10] I’m sure you all have lots of questions, 我肯定你们有很多问题,
[39:13] and I want to try to get to everybody… 而且我想让大家都明白…
[39:20] She dumped you? 她甩了你?
[39:22] Well, I think we’re looking for different things. 恩,我想我们追求的东西不同.
[39:26] What are you looking for, a serious relationship? 你追求什么, 正式的交往?
[39:28] Don’t be silly. I’m already involved with you. 别傻了, 我是你的了.
[39:31] You’re damn right. 你还真他妈的正确.
[39:33] I just don’t like my sex be empty, Denny. 我只是不想空有身体上的关系, Denny.
[39:36] – I need intimacy, at least. – Me, too. – 我最少也需要一些亲密. – 我也是.
[39:39] That’s why I have Shirley Schmidtho. 所以我有Shirley Schmidtho.
[39:45] I hit on Barbara Little, the client’s mother, 我勾引了Barbara Little, 当事人的母亲,
[39:48] then Denise. My insecurity is rampant. 还有Denise. 我的不安全感在蔓延.
[39:52] We’re, we’re sensitive men. 我们,我们是感情细腻的男人.
[39:54] Alan, that’s who we are. Alan, 我们就是这样的人.
[39:56] We’re needy people. 我们是饥渴之人.
[40:00] Do you think we could get your therapist to measure me for trousers? 你觉得我们让你的心理医生 来测下裤子怎么样?
[40:02] I need more room. 我裤子太紧.
[40:06] Oh, don’t expect me to go for that. 哦,可别想让我接受这观点.
[40:10] Sometimes the depth of your sensitivity, well, let’s just say… 有时候你说你的感情细腻, 恩,我觉得真是…
[40:15] – I reach new depths. – You do. – 又进了一步. – 是的.
[40:18] How are things going with Bethany? 你和Bethany进展如何?
[40:22] Three dates. 三次约会.
[40:25] Big one coming up. 还有次大的约会要来了.
[40:28] You think she’d be upset if she discovered Gracie Jane in your pants? 如果她发现Gracie Jane 在你裤子里会抓狂吗?
[40:31] No idea. 不知道.
[40:35] – Not a chance. – Oh, yes. – 不是吧. – 啊,是的.
[40:36] – Don’t lie to me. – Scout’s honor. – 别骗我. – 很荣幸告诉你.
[40:37] I am not looking down. 我不往下看.
[40:39] But you must. 你必须往下看.
[40:46] Guilty, guilty, guilty. 有罪,有罪,有罪.
[40:48] I don’t date disgusting, vile pigs! 我才不和恶心的肥猪约会!
[40:55] In the doghouse again. 又要缩回我一人的的狗窝了.
[40:56] I gotta get that woman a pair of squeaky shoes. 我得给那个女人买双踩在地上会响的鞋子.
[40:59] You want to go after her? 你要去追她吗?
[41:01] In time. 不是时候.
[41:03] She’s got to learn not to interrupt my special time. 她要知道不能打扰我的个人时光.
[41:07] To special times and new depths. 祝福你的特殊时光和新的深度.
[41:11] – My needy friend. – Indeed. – 我饥渴的朋友. – 没错.
[41:17] Want to pull my string? 想拉下这里吗?
[41:19] Maybe later. 晚点再说吧.
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme