Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Previously on Boston legal
[00:03] Denny got engaged. Denny订婚了
[00:04] – Beverly Bridge – Who is it this time? – 这次是谁? – Beverly Bridge
[00:06] The woman Denny “Craned” in the coatroom at that charity dinner. 上个星期在慈善晚餐上 Denny 在衣帽间搞上的人
[00:08] – Denny Crane… – If Denny becomes incapacitated… – 如果Denny出了问题… – Denny Crane…
[00:11] I’m having a stroke. 我中风了
[00:12] She could bring down the firm. 她会使整个事务所陷入危机
[00:13] – Maybe you’re in love. – I am delirious with joy. – 也许你恋爱了 – 我欣喜若狂
[00:16] How come you’re getting involved with a dead guy? 你对和一个快死的人交往有什么感觉?
[00:18] I, uh, try not to think about it. 我 呃 尝试不去想它
[00:21] There is nothing romantic about this. 这并不浪漫
[00:23] It turns you into a corpse before you die. 这会使你变得像行尸走肉一般
[00:26] It is not too late to get out. 现在抽身而出还不晚
[00:28] I start chemo again tomorrow. 我明天又要开始化疗了
[00:31] Okay… 好的…
[01:16] $2 even. 2元整
[01:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:30] Hello. May I help you, ma’am? 你好 我可以为你效劳吗 夫人?
[01:32] Yes, you may, dear. 是的 你可以 亲爱的
[01:36] Take all the money out of the drawer and put it in a bag, please. 把抽屉里的所有钱拿出来放进袋子里 有劳了
[01:40] Yes. 是的
[01:43] Oh, and put some of that delicious beef jerky in there, too. 噢 顺便也放些那种美味的牛肉干
[02:10] Mr. Shore, Shore先生
[02:11] She said to call you. 她要求找你来
[02:13] Thank you, Lawrence. 谢谢你 Lawrence
[02:33] In a way, I suppose this is all your fault. 某种程度上 我想这是你的错
[02:37] Oh, dear God how, Catherine? 噢 为什么 Catherine?
[02:39] How is it that you holding up a convenience store suddenly becomes my fault? 为什么你打劫一间便利店会变成我的错了呢?
[02:44] You said you would hire me as your personal assistant after the firm fired me, 你说过在事务所解雇我以后 你会请我当私人助理
[02:48] and I took you at your lying word. 而我把你的戏言当真了
[02:51] Bad Catherine, bad! 坏Catherine 真坏!
[02:55] It was a terrible thing to forget, and I’m sorry, 是我不好 我居然把它给忘了
[02:59] but you are in a lot of trouble here. 但是你在这里惹了不小的麻烦
[03:02] What else was I to do? A gal’s got to eat. 我能怎么做? 我总要吃饭
[03:05] And robbery isn’t as bad as killing a man, 而且打劫没有杀人那么恶劣
[03:08] and you got me off on that. 连那你都可以帮我脱身了
[03:10] And you’ve done wonders with your second chance. 然后你就做这让我吃惊的事
[03:16] Stay here. 留在这
[03:31] Good evening. 晚上好
[03:32] I understand you recently suffered a robbery. 我了解到最近你被抢劫了
[03:36] You a lawyer? 你是律师?
[03:37] Actually, I’m here more as a 事实上 我更像是作为
[03:39] friend to the befuddled old woman who… 那位迷糊的老太太的朋友…
[03:42] Robbed me. 她抢劫了我
[03:43] Do you know how many times I have been held up this year? 你知道我今年来遇过多少起打劫了吗?
[03:46] Far too many for you to appreciate her little prank, I’m sure. 多到可以让你忽略她的小恶作剧了 我肯定
[03:50] May I ask if that’s your car out front, 请问外面那辆带有凹痕的
[03:54] the Datsun with the dents in the side? Datsun(达特桑)是你的吗?
[03:57] Yeah. 是的
[03:58] I have a friend who has a friend. 我有一个朋友的朋友
[04:02] He’s a magician with bodywork. 他是个魔术师 擅长车体的戏法
[04:05] He’ll make those dents disappear, change the color. 他可以把那些凹痕变没 改变车的颜色
[04:07] He’ll make that Datsun look exactly like a late-model BMW 他可以把一辆Datsun变得 和一辆最新款的宝马一模一样
[04:18] Can he make the seats look like leather? 他能把座位变成皮革的吗?
[04:22] The man’s a miracle worker. 那个人非常神奇
[04:58] We got a problem. 我们有个麻烦
[04:59] Another sector car called it in. 另一架巡逻车要求支援
[05:00] I don’t have any choice. I’ve got to book her. 我没有办法了 我不得不做控告笔录
[05:02] It’s late. She’s elderly. 已经那么晚了 而且她年纪也大了
[05:04] Can’t we at least defer the arrest? 我们不能够延后拘捕么?
[05:06] – I don’t know. – Lawrence, please. – 我不知道 – Lawrence 拜托了
[05:10] – You owe me. – Thank you. You won’t regret this. – 你欠我的 – 谢谢 你不会后悔的
[05:12] Excuse me, officer? 打扰一下 警官?
[05:15] Can I get my gun back, please? 我能拿回我的枪吗?
[05:31] When ADA Raines gets back, have her call me immediately. 当地区检察官助理Raines回复后 马上接给我
[05:33] – Yes, sir. – Thank you. – 是的 先生 – 谢谢
[05:36] Could I borrow you for a minute? 我能占用你几分钟吗?
[05:38] Opposing counsel has made an offer. 对方律师提出了一个建议
[05:40] I’m trying to get these people to take it. 我在试图说服我的委托人接受它
[05:43] I’m hoping that you can explain to them that this is as good as it gets. 我希望你能够向她们解释这是个很好的选择
[05:47] Do I get a hint? 能给点提示么?
[05:48] It involves invasion of privacy. 涉及到侵犯隐私
[05:50] A woman, Jackie Hayden, access was 一位女性 Jackie Hayden
[05:52] gained to her personal medical records. 她的医疗记录被盗取了
[05:55] Invasion of privacy, there’s an 侵犯隐私 这可是
[05:57] increasingly familiar tune these days. 最近热门的话题 (侵犯隐私是96年的一部电影 于本集前播出)
[05:59] This is a little worse than your 这比你那些关于某人被解雇了之类的
[06:00] typical case of someone being denied a job 官司要糟糕一点
[06:02] because of a preexisting condition. 因为还有隐情
[06:04] How much worse? 有多糟?
[06:05] He never beat me, just my mother. 他从来没有打过我 只是打我母亲
[06:08] I finally got out when I was 16. 我16岁的时候终于得到解脱
[06:10] A few years later, Emily’s mom 几年后 Emily的母亲Jackie
[06:12] Jackie came to us at the women’s shelter. 来到女性庇护所寻求我们的保护
[06:14] She was a mess. 她当时一团糟
[06:15] They promised my dad would never find her there. 他们保证说我父亲绝对不会发现她在那
[06:18] For obvious reasons, the name, phone number 出于明显的原因 姓名 电话号码
[06:20] and location of the shelter are kept confidential. 庇护所的地址都是保密的
[06:22] We put Emily’s mom in touch with a psychiatrist for 我们为Emily的母亲找了一个心理医生
[06:24] post-traumatic stress disorder. 为她治疗精神创伤
[06:26] The cost of which was covered… 而费用由…
[06:28] Under her HMO. 她的HMO(卫生维护组织)支付
[06:29] Unfortunately, the HMO, “Well Benefits” posted Jackie’s information, 不幸地是那间HMO 将Jackie的信息 包括她医生的姓名
[06:33] including the name and address of her psychiatrist on their web site. 和地址都在他们的网站 “Well Benefits”贴了出来
[06:37] Emily’s father found Jackie’s Emily的父亲通过那”Well Benefits”网站
[06:39] psychiatrist via the “Well Benefits” web site 发现了Jackie的心理医生
[06:41] and tracked her down at the psychiatrist’s office. 然后在医生的诊所找到了她
[06:43] And that’s where… 就在那里…
[06:46] he killed her. 他杀了她
[06:48] So this is a wrongful death action, 那么这是一宗非法致死案
[06:50] and Well Benefits has offered you a settlement? “Well Benefits”是否提供了和解的协议?
[06:52] $20,000, no admission of liability. 2万美元 不代表承认责任
[06:55] Regarding the settlement, I have to agree. 对于这份协议 我必须表示同意
[07:00] – Thank you, Alan. – Not with you. – 谢谢 Alan – 不是同意你
[07:02] With you. 是同意你
[07:03] The offer is insulting. These people need to be taught a lesson. 这个建议是很无礼的 这些人需要得到教训
[07:09] Would you excuse us one moment? 请给我们点时间
[07:13] $20,000. 2万美元
[07:15] That’s a lot of money for a 19-year-old girl, 对19岁的少女来说这够多的了
[07:18] and I brought you in to make this go away. 而我是让你来说服她们的
[07:20] I won’t do that. 我不会这样做的
[07:22] What happened to Jackie Hayden was a nightmare, 发生在Jackie Hayden身上的事是一个噩梦
[07:25] but to blame the HMO, there was a supervening act. 但是谴责HMO 这只是一个附加行为而已
[07:27] Technically, well benefits didn’t break the law. 技术上来说 他们并没有违反法律
[07:30] But there was a foreseeable danger. 但是这是可预见的威胁
[07:32] There are consequences in this case, 这个案子的结果表明
[07:34] dire consequences to putting someone’s 把某人的隐私信息披露在网上
[07:36] most personal information on the internet. 会带来很坏的后果
[07:38] Well benefits should have known that. “Well benefits”应该想到这一点
[07:40] I say we clobber them over the head with it. 我认为我们应该给他们一个教训
[07:43] This is why people don’t ask your opinion a lot. 这就是人们不喜欢问你意见的原因
[07:46] Most likely. 大致如此
[08:05] Lorraine, ham and provolone on a baguette. Lorraine 你要的波萝伏洛干酪火腿三文治
[08:15] Do you have anything without bread? 你有不带面包的品种吗?
[08:17] These are sandwiches. They have bread. 这些是三文治 它们都有面包
[08:20] Well, there’s a thing called “protein style”. 有样东西叫做”纯净蛋白饮食方式”
[08:22] Yeah, if it don’t have bread, it ain’t 是的 但是如果没有面包
[08:25] a sandwich, and I only do sandwiches. 就不是三文治了 我只卖三文治
[08:28] Do you know who I am? I am Denny Crane’s fiance. 你知道我是谁吗? 我是Denny Crane的未婚妻
[08:31] Yeah, so? 知道 那又如何?
[08:35] Hey, Mr. Chase, roast beef and havarti. 嗨 Chase先生 你的哈瓦蒂干酪烤牛肉三文治
[09:00] Catherine, what are you doing here? Catherine 你来这干吗?
[09:01] I just tried to reach you at your house. 我刚打电话去你家找你呢
[09:03] I was in the neighborhood. I wanted to see 我刚好在附近 我想知道
[09:05] if there was any news on my case. 关于我的案子有没有新的进展
[09:06] There isn’t. I put in a call to the DA’s office. I have yet to hear back. 还没 我给地区检察官办公室打了个电话 正在等回音
[09:10] Now about your finances… 现在我们来谈谈你的财政状况…
[09:12] Oh, we can talk finances and trial strategy. 噢 我们可以讨论一下财政状况和审判策略
[09:15] Um, can we use osteoporosis as a defense? 我们能够用骨质疏松症来辩诉吗?
[09:19] Do you have it? 你得了骨质疏松症?
[09:21] No, but I have a little pillow I can put under my shirt. 没有 但是我有一个小枕头 我可以把它放在衣服下
[09:25] We’ll keep that in our arsenal. 把它作为后备吧
[09:28] So Catherine… 那么Catherine…
[09:29] Do you want to talk more now? 你还有话要说吗?
[09:30] I was gonna catch up with the girls in word processing. 我本来准备去找那个做文字处理的女孩的
[09:33] Oh, okay. Why don’t you do that? 噢 好吧 你去吧
[09:36] But don’t worry. I’ll be here. 别担心 我会在这里的
[09:39] I’ve cleared my schedule. This gets top priority. 我清空了我的日程安排 这个事情放在首位
[09:43] As it should, given you’re facing 25 to life. 应该的 考虑到你会被判刑
[09:56] What happened to the sandwich guy? 卖三文治那人出了什么问题?
[09:58] Uh, Bev fired him. 呃 Bev解雇了他
[10:00] – Bev doesn’t work here. – Well, then I fired him. – Bev不在这里工作 – 那么 我解雇了他
[10:03] Denny, I thought we agreed you wouldn’t Denny 我以为我们已经达成了协议
[10:05] fire anyone after you let Vicky Donchey go. 从你赶走了Vicky Donchey后不再解雇任何人
[10:08] She wasn’t pulling her weight. 因为她工作不够努力
[10:09] She was a client. 她是我们的委托人
[10:11] Let me tell you something, Shirley. 让我告诉你一些东西 Shirley
[10:12] You know why this firm is going into the dumper? 你知道为什么这家事务所走下坡路了吗?
[10:15] Our profits were up 5% last quarter. 我们的利润上个季度上升了5%
[10:17] People are being coddled. 大伙都被宠坏了
[10:19] Bunch of layabouts. 一群懒人
[10:23] Be careful of the cuticle, Ming. 小心表皮 Ming
[10:27] Denny… it’s starting. Denny… 又开始了
[10:30] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[10:32] Bev, she’s following a similar Bev 她正开始变得和你的
[10:34] pattern to your five previous wives. 前5任妻子一样
[10:36] It starts with her firing the sandwich guy 一开始是解雇卖三文治的
[10:39] and ends with her influencing policy at 最后她会影响这间事务所的政策
[10:41] this firm, and it will not be tolerated. 而这是不能容忍的
[10:43] Now, Shirley, we both know what this is all about. Shirley 其实我们都知道这是什么回事
[10:45] No, we do not both know what this is about. 不 我们不都知道这是什么回事
[10:47] It’s not about me being jealous of Bev. 这并不是我在嫉妒Bev
[10:50] It’s about getting the sandwich guy back! 而是要把卖三文治的找回来!
[10:52] All right, all right. Jeez, 好吧 好吧
[10:55] if I’d known it was such a big deal… I’ll talk to Bev. 早知道这么大件事… 我会和Bev谈谈
[11:00] Happy ending, Mr. Crane? 皆大欢喜 Crane先生?
[11:03] Oh, not today, Ming. 噢 今天不是 Ming
[11:06] I’m engaged now. 我订婚了
[11:14] Wellesley memorial, oncology. 韦尔兹利纪念医院 肿瘤科
[11:16] Room 4175. 4175房
[11:18] There is a phone block on that room. 这间病房拒绝电话接入
[11:21] Could you help me out here? I’m his, um, girlfriend. 你能帮帮我吗? 我是他的 呃 女朋友
[11:25] Hold one second, please. 请稍等
[11:28] Hello, Ms. Bauer? This is Laura Buckingham, Mr. Post’s personal assistant. 你好 Bauer小姐? 我是Laura Buckingham Post先生的私人助理
[11:32] Oh, thank God! How is the chemo going? 噢 感谢上帝 化疗进行得怎么样?
[11:35] He’s indisposed at the moment, 他目前不太舒服
[11:37] but he wanted me to personally assure you he’s well. 但是他要我亲自向你保证 他很好
[11:40] I will phone you in a few days following his treatment. 接下来的疗程中我会致电你告知情况
[11:44] Uh, could you tell Mr. Post that, um… 呃 你能否告诉Post先生 呃…
[11:50] Tell him I, um… 告诉他 我 呃…
[11:53] – I’m thinking of him. – I will. – 我在想他 – 我会的
[12:01] They’re here. 他们来了
[12:03] Let’s go. 我们走
[12:05] Rejected? 被驳回?
[12:06] You’ve got to be kidding! 你在开玩笑吧!
[12:08] No, I’m much funnier when I’m kidding. 不 我开玩笑的话比这有趣多了
[12:10] I thought this was worked out. I thought so, too. – 我以为事情已经解决了 – 我也是这么想的
[12:12] After further consideration, we decided that the offer was inadequate. 经过深思熟虑 我们认为这个建议不够恰当
[12:16] Oh, what a bunch of crap! 噢 一堆废话!
[12:18] Young lady, I don’t know what nonsense these lawyers 年轻的女士 我不知道这些律师和你说了多少
[12:20] have been telling you about HMOs and their deep pockets. 关于HMO和我们多富有的废话
[12:22] Please direct your unfounded arrogance at me. 请将你那傲慢自大的话针对我说
[12:24] Okay, fine. 好吧
[12:25] You two are just trying to make an issue when there is no issue. 你们俩正在试图无中生有
[12:28] No issue? I’m sorry. 无中生有? 很抱歉
[12:29] Did this young woman’s mother suddenly spring back to life? 这位年轻女士的母亲突然间活过来了吗?
[12:32] Her father killed her mother, and we are all upset about that, 她父亲杀了她母亲 我们都感到遗憾
[12:36] but it was not our fault. However, to make this go away, 但是这不是我们的过错 尽管如此 为了解决这件事
[12:39] we were willing to give her a gift of $20,000. 我们还是愿意给她2万美元的礼物
[12:41] Well, as a gift, that’s very sweet of you. 不错 对于礼物来说 你们够慷慨的了
[12:44] We’ll put it in the den next to the armoire. 我们会妥善收下的
[12:46] However, as compensation that you owe Emily Hayden 但是 你们欠Emily Hayden的赔偿来说
[12:48] because your negligence led to her mother being brutally murdered, 由于你们的疏忽导致她母亲被残忍地杀害了
[12:51] your offer is offensive, even more offensive than your tone. 你们的建议实在是很无礼 比你的语气无礼得多
[12:56] We’re done! 没什么好谈的了!
[12:58] The law is on our side, Mr. Shore. 法律站在我们这边Shore先生
[13:01] Tragedies happen every day. 悲剧每天都发生
[13:03] Yes, and you’re about to experience one firsthand. 是的 你很快就会亲自经历一番
[13:06] See you in court. 法庭上见
[13:18] Aren’t you glad you brought me on board? 把我骗上贼船你不是应该很高兴吗?
[13:29] Mr. Hayden, is it true you stabbed your Hayden先生 你是否用一把餐刀
[13:31] wife to death with a kitchen knife? 把你的妻子捅死了?
[13:32] Yes. 是的
[13:33] – You hunted her down? – Yes. – 你追踪她? – 是的
[13:35] – You lay in wait? – Yes. – 你在等她? – 是的
[13:37] And finally, after you both exchanged words, 而最后 在经过短暂交谈之后
[13:40] you pulled the knife out and stabbed her seven times in the chest. 你拿出刀朝她的胸部刺了7刀
[13:44] Yes. 是的
[13:45] Before you killed Emily’s mother Jackie, 在你杀死Emily的母亲Jackie前
[13:48] she was living at Renew, a battered women’s shelter? 她是否住在一间女性庇护所?
[13:51] That was my understanding. 我的理解是这样
[13:53] A shelter, the location of which was kept confidential. 这间庇护所的地址是保密的
[13:57] As far as I knew. 据我所知是的
[13:58] Could you tell us how you came to learn of Jackie’s whereabouts? 你能告诉我们你是怎么了解到Jackie的行踪的?
[14:01] – My computer. – Specifically? – 我的电脑 – 具体呢?
[14:03] I logged on to Well Benefits’ web site. 我登陆了Well Benefits的网站
[14:06] Jackie’s HMO. Jackie的HMO
[14:07] I had her social security number and her date of birth. 我有她的社会保障号码和出生日期
[14:10] That’s all I needed to access the records. 这就是登陆所需的条件
[14:13] And what did you find? 然后你发现了什么?
[14:14] Her explanation of benefits. 她的受益说明
[14:16] It had on it what she was being treated for, 上面写着她正在接受治疗
[14:19] the location of her doctor and what her co-pay was. 有她医生的地址和挂号费用
[14:22] I noticed she was seeing the same shrink every Monday, 我留意到她每个星期都去同一个医生
[14:25] so I went and waited for her outside his office. 因此我去他的办公室外面等她
[14:43] Emily? Emily?
[14:49] The good was we just made a strong 好的方面是我们给陪审团带来
[14:51] opening impression with the jury. 一个很好的开局印象
[14:54] The bad was you just had to listen to testimony 坏的方面是你必须旁听你父亲
[14:57] of how your father killed your mother. 如何杀死你母亲的证词
[14:58] That’s something that nobody should ever have to experience. 这是人们不应该体验的经历
[15:06] Here’s what you should know about lawyers. 关于律师 你需要知道一些东西
[15:09] I could have sat you down and prepared you for this testimony so as to brace you. 我本可以让你坐下来准备好接受证词
[15:15] I chose not to. 但是我没有那么做
[15:17] No tears for the plaintiff, no tears for the jury, 原告没有悲伤就难以感动陪审团
[15:21] less money. 赔偿款就少
[15:25] But, Emily, we don’t have to keep going here. 但是Emily 我们不必要这样继续下去
[15:28] – If you feel this… – I want to keep going. – 如果你感到… – 我要继续
[15:31] You’re sure? 你确定?
[15:33] Yes. 是的
[15:37] Okay. 好的
[15:40] But if you don’t care to be in the courtroom… 但是如果你不想呆在庭上…
[15:42] I want to be there. 我要呆在那里
[15:44] From this point on, that’s not entirely necessary. 从现在起 这并不是必须的
[15:45] I want to be there! 我要在那里!
[15:47] I want you to get him, and I want to see you get him! 我要他得到报应 我要亲眼看着他得到报应!
[15:51] Get who, Emily? 谁 Emily?
[15:55] We’re suing a company. 我们在起诉的是一家公司
[16:04] So I heard Lynette’s cyst didn’t go away, 我听说Lynette的囊肿还在
[16:06] and they’re gonna have to lance it. 而他们准备开刀把它切掉
[16:08] All that and her… 这一切还有她…
[16:10] Hello, Denny. 你好Denny
[16:12] Do you still remember who I am? 你还记得我是谁吗?
[16:14] Or did I leak out your whiffle-ball brain? 还是你的空脑袋已经把我忘了?
[16:19] Now her, I know we fired. 她 我可以确定我们解雇了
[16:22] – Alan, any news of the case? – Yes. – Alan 案子有进展吗? – 是的
[16:24] Well, make it quick, because I’m having lunch with Judy. 那好 快说 我还要和Judy吃午餐呢
[16:27] – Her husband’s… again. – Well, I have good news. – 她的丈夫又… 了 – 好的 我有好消息
[16:30] The grocery clerk was too busy driving 那位店长忙着开他的新车兜风
[16:31] around in his plush new ride to press charges, 以至于没有空来提出控诉
[16:33] and the DA won’t prosecute without a complaining witness. 而没有证人地区检察官将不会起诉
[16:36] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[16:37] Your case is dismissed. You’re free and clear. 你的案子已经解决了 你没事了
[16:40] Really? 真的?
[16:42] Catherine, this is good news. Catherine 这是好消息
[16:44] There are only two “get out of jail free” cards in the game, 游戏里只有2张免狱卡
[16:47] and you’ve used them both up. 而你2张都用完了
[16:49] – I did, didn’t I? – Yes, you did. – 是的 不是吗? – 是的
[16:52] Catherine, I want you to have this. Catherine 我想你收下这个
[16:56] $3,000? 3千美元?
[16:59] I hope you’re not expecting sex for this. 我希望你不是要求我和你上床
[17:01] I am not. Consider it back pay. 不是 把它看成是你的欠薪吧
[17:05] Thank you, Alan. 谢谢你Alan
[17:06] We’ll have dinner soon to celebrate. 我们很快会一起吃个晚饭庆祝一下
[17:18] You want to rehire the sandwich guy? 你要重新雇用那个卖三文治的?
[17:20] Well, it wasn’t that big a deal. 是的 不是什么很大的事情
[17:23] Not a big deal? 不是很大的事情?
[17:24] How would you feel if he raped me? 如果他强奸我怎么办?
[17:26] What would you do, just sweep that under the rug? 你会怎么做 当没看到?
[17:28] Oh, come on, Bev. I know the guy upset you. 噢 别这样Bev 我知道他得罪了你
[17:31] Damn right he upset me. He was completely rude. 没错他得罪了我 他非常的无礼
[17:35] But, Denny, I mean, my feelings don’t matter here. 但是 Denny 我的意思是 我的感受并不重要
[17:38] The sandwich guy didn’t disrespect Beverly Bridge. 那个卖三文治的并不是对Beverly Bridge无礼
[17:42] He disrespected the fiance of Denny Crane. 他是对Denny Crane的未婚妻无礼
[17:46] He disrespected you. 他是对你无礼
[17:50] That son of a bitch. 那个狗娘养的
[18:05] If you turn to page 56, appendix B… 如果你翻到56页 附录B…
[18:08] Uh, sorry, folks. Talked it over with Bev. 呃 打扰了大伙 和Bev谈过了
[18:11] The sandwich guy? Still out. 卖三文治的? 滚蛋
[18:19] Okay, we need to deal with this now. 好吧 我们现在要先讨论这个了
[18:21] We need to deal with the sandwich guy 我们要放下手上数百万美元的Blake Merger案子
[18:24] instead of the multimillion-dollar Blake Merger? 来处理那个卖三文治的?
[18:26] No, Bev’s influence on Denny. 不 Bev正在向Denny施加影响
[18:28] Yeah, believe me, that’s next on my agenda. 是的 相信我 这是另外一个议程
[18:30] Bev fired the sandwich guy. I went to Denny. Bev 解雇了卖三文治的 我去找Denny
[18:32] He talked to Bev, and the sandwich guy is still fired. 他和Bev谈了 那个卖三文治的还是被解雇了
[18:37] – It’s Angie all over again. – Or Marcia. – 她是Angie的翻版 – 或者Marcia
[18:39] – Or Clovis. – From what I have seen, – 或者Clovis – 就我看来
[18:42] Bev is much more formidable than any of the previous Mrs. Cranes. Bev 比Denny的任何一个前妻都可怕
[18:45] If she gets Denny to take his name off the door, 如果她让Denny把名字从门上取下来
[18:48] people will think the firm’s in trouble. 人们会以为这间事务所出了问题
[18:50] Clients will stampede out of here. 委托人都会被吓跑
[18:52] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[18:55] I realize I haven’t been partner for very long, so let me ask you both, 我知道我成为合伙人并不久 所以我想问问你们俩
[18:57] how much discretion would I have to make this Bev problem go away? 如果我让这个Bev麻烦消失 我能使用多大权力?
[19:05] No chopping off fingers. 不要砍手指
[19:07] No violence of any kind. 不要使用任何暴力行为
[19:09] None, I promise. 不会 我保证
[19:15] Then you have as much discretion as you need. 那你可以放手去做
[19:28] And in comparison with other 和其他HMO机构相比较
[19:30] HMOs, Well Benefits would rank where? “Well Benefits”处于什么地位?
[19:33] Several prominent publications have listed us 数个出名出版物将我们列为
[19:36] at the top of our field in terms of customer satisfaction. 我们这个行业顾客满意度最高的公司
[19:39] And in terms of your web site, specifically security? 你们的网站呢 尤其是安全性方面?
[19:43] It is considered user-friendly but sound. 被认为是易于使用并且可靠的
[19:46] We meet the accepted business standard for internet security. 我们的网络安全性达到了商业上接受的标准
[19:49] If Mr. Hayden uses his criminal ingenuity to illegally obtain information, 如果Hayden先生使用他的犯罪技巧 非法地获得了信息
[19:53] that’s horrible, but it’s what he chose to do. 那很可怕 但是是他的选择
[19:56] Mr. Orchard, according to my records, Orchard先生 根据我的文件记录
[19:58] your company generates approximately 你的公司每年大概可以获得
[20:01] $1.5 billion in revenues each year. 15亿的收入
[20:03] – Is that right? – Approximately. – 对吗? – 大概是的
[20:05] Oh, forgive me, your honor. 噢 原谅我 法官阁下
[20:07] Before I began my cross-examination, 在我开始交叉询问之前
[20:09] I meant to congratulate Mr. Orchard. 我想先祝贺Orchard先生
[20:11] His wife recently gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter. 他的妻子最近刚生下一名漂亮的女孩
[20:17] Thank you. 谢谢你
[20:17] 8 pounds, 15 ounces. Healthy, happy? 8 磅15 盎司 很健康 高兴吗?
[20:22] Thank goodness, yes. 谢天谢地 是的
[20:24] She was a bit jaundiced when she came out, though, 虽然她刚生下来的时候脸色有点黄
[20:27] had a little fluid in her lungs which needed to be aspirated. 肺部有点液体 需要用用抽吸装置抽吸出来
[20:30] – Sorry? – No, I’m sorry. – 抱歉你说什么? – 不 我很抱歉
[20:32] I didn’t mean to disregard your other children, 我并不想漠视你的其他孩子
[20:34] which so often happens with the arrival of the new one. 虽然有新生命诞生时经常如此
[20:36] You have a 4-year-old and a 10-year-old. 你还有一个4岁和一个10岁的孩子
[20:37] Your honor! 法官阁下!
[20:38] Your honor, I just thought Mr. Orchard would like to know 法官阁下 我只是想Orchard先生会想知道
[20:40] his 10-year-old Carly likes Max Babcock, 他10岁的孩子Carly 喜欢的人是Max Babcock
[20:43] though Max doesn’t know if he likes her back. 虽然Max不知道是否应该喜欢她
[20:45] At least that’s what I ascertained from the chat room. 至少这是我在聊天室里看到的
[20:47] – Objection! – All this objecting. – 反对! – 所有这些都令人反感
[20:49] Mr. Jovanka, you seem in such a nasty mood. Jovanka先生 你看上去心情很不好
[20:51] Could it be the new Lexus you ordered online from a broker has been delayed? 是不是因为你在网上定购的 新款雷克萨斯车的发货延迟了?
[20:54] Gosh, I hope you’re not forced to keep 糟了 我希望你不用被迫使用
[20:56] driving that sedan with the dent in it 你那由于最近的小车祸
[20:57] from your recent fender bender. 而导致带有凹痕的老车
[20:59] – Mr. Shore! – Yes, your honor – Shore先生! – 是的 法官阁下
[21:00] By the way, you need to renew your car registration, 随便说句 你需要更新你小车的注册资料了
[21:03] but congratulations on your colonoscopy. 但是向你的结肠镜检查结果表示祝贺
[21:05] – Mr. Shore! – Too personal? – Shore先生! – 太私人了?
[21:07] It was just information I was able to obtain from web sites 这仅仅是我可以从网站上获得的信息而已
[21:09] which employ the accepted business standard for internet security. 他们的网络安全性都达到了商业上接受的标准
[21:13] That is what you called it, Mr. Orchard, correct? 你是这么说的对吧 Orchard先生
[21:16] Correct. 是的
[21:17] Here’s what I don’t understand. 这是我不明白的地方
[21:19] You’re a billion-dollar company. 你是一间十亿美元市值的公司
[21:21] You’re in the business of ensuring the health and well-being of your clientele. 你们从事保障顾客健康的生意
[21:26] And yet, you weren’t able to ensure the safety of their records, 而你们不能够保证他们的隐私的安全
[21:29] which you could have done had you spent 而这仅仅需要你在网络安全上投入
[21:30] just a fraction of those billions on internet security. 你十亿市值的一小部分就可以实现
[21:33] Mr. Shore, as we all know, health care costs have spun out of control. Shore先生 众所周知 健康保险费用在急剧地上升
[21:37] Information technology is the single largest cost 信息技术对于我们 和其余的财富1000强企业来说
[21:39] for us and for all other Fortune 1000 companies. 都是一笔很大的开支
[21:42] If we had upgraded to a more secure system, 如果我们升级一个更安全的系统
[21:45] more people would have had to do without health care. 更多的人也许会丧失拥有健康保险的机会
[21:47] And yet fewer would have been murdered. 而会有更少的人被杀害
[22:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:08] To Denny Crane. 为Denny Crane干杯
[22:17] Now, Brad, did you really ask me here on business, 那么Brad 你真的是因为公事邀请我来这里的
[22:19] or are you trying to do a little move-in on Denny Crane’s girl? 还是你对Denny Crane的女人有点企图?
[22:22] Just business. 只是公事
[22:24] I’m here to talk about you and Denny. 我想和你谈谈你和Denny
[22:26] Well, we’re very much in love. 我们非常相爱
[22:28] If anything changes, though, I’ll let you know. 尽管如此 如果有变化 我会让你知道的
[22:32] Well, as you know, Denny’s been married several times, 你知道 Denny结过很多次婚
[22:35] and each time, it’s ended in divorce. 而每次都以离婚告终
[22:36] And each divorce has been traumatic 而每次离婚都对Denny和
[22:38] and ultimately costly for Denny and Crane, Poole & Schmidt. Crane Poole & Schmidt事务所造成很大 的精神上和金钱上的伤害
[22:41] Don’t worry about it, Brad. 别担心这个Brad
[22:42] I’m sure I’m gonna sign any pre-nup that Denny wants me to. 我肯定Denny会让我签一份婚前协议的
[22:45] This isn’t about a pre-nup. 这和婚前协议无关
[22:47] This is about avoiding the turmoil of marriage and divorce altogether. 总而言之 这是为了避免婚姻和离婚的骚乱
[22:53] You lost me. 我没听明白
[22:54] I’ll make it simple. 我说简单点
[22:56] I’m prepared to give you $500,000 right now 我打算现在给你50万美元
[23:00] if you walk away and never have any contact with Denny Crane ever again. 如果你愿意离开Denny Crane 并不再和他有任何联系
[23:12] It will save us a lot of money, time and grief. 这样我们可以节省很多金钱 时间和麻烦
[23:18] But I want you to know that we will aggressively fight 但是我要你明白 我们会尽一切努力
[23:20] to keep you from exercising any control over Denny or the firm. 阻止你对Denny或者这间事务所施加影响
[23:31] I’m gonna tell you two things. 我要告诉你两件事
[23:34] First, I love Denny Crane with all my heart, 第一 我全心全意爱着Denny Crane
[23:37] and I will never leave him, not for all the money in the world. 就算你给我全世界所有的钱 我也不会离开他
[23:41] And second… 而第二…
[23:43] in a moment, you’re going to pour your glass of wine all over yourself. 很快 你就会将自己杯子的酒倒在自己身上
[24:09] Crap! 该死!
[24:22] Hello. 你好
[24:25] Hi. 你好
[24:27] I always feel slightly sick to my stomach 每当我在办公室独自加班到很晚的时候
[24:29] when I work alone in the office late at night. 我都感觉到胃有一点不舒服
[24:33] I thought you liked being alone. 我以为你喜欢独自一人
[24:35] Oh, I love being alone. 噢 是的我喜欢独自一人
[24:37] I just prefer to be alone when there’s other people around. 我只是更喜欢在我独自一人的时候 旁边有其他人存在
[24:42] So how are you doing? 你还好吗?
[24:45] Fine. 很好
[24:47] I have a rabbi friend with a small gambling problem 我有一个犹太学者朋友 他有一点博弈方面的小毛病
[24:50] who, when he hears someone say they’re fine, 每当他听见某人说他们很好时
[24:52] he always asks again until they 他就会不断地反复问直到他们
[24:56] say something other than “fine”. 说出”很好”以外的东西
[25:00] So… 那么…
[25:04] how are you doing? 你还好吗?
[25:10] I’m seeing someone who’s dying of lung cancer. 我正在和一个得了晚期肺癌的人交往
[25:14] And while he is a very wealthy man, 而尽管他是一个很富有的人
[25:16] he can’t buy his way out of the secondary cancers 他却不能用钱摆脱由癌症初期治疗引起的
[25:20] that the treatment for the first cancers are causing. 癌症末期的症状
[25:22] And here’s the kicker. 而最棘手的是
[25:24] He, um, Daniel… 他 呃 Daniel…
[25:26] has completely shut me out of his life. 完全把我挡在了他的生活之外
[25:33] So now I just wait. 所以我现在只能等待
[25:54] Denise, I don’t know you very well. Denise 虽然我不是很了解你
[25:56] However, you don’t strike me as the type of woman who just waits… 但是 你给我的印象并不是 像一个只会等待的女人…
[26:02] for anything. 无论什么事
[26:31] May I help you? 我可以帮你吗?
[26:32] I’d like to buy some earplugs, please. 我想要买一对耳塞
[26:41] $2.03. 2.03元
[27:33] Oh, I’m in trouble now. 噢 我现在有麻烦了
[27:34] Yes. 是的
[27:36] – What’s with me? – Indeed. – 我怎么了? – 确实
[27:38] I certainly have a lack of impulse control. 我肯定是缺乏冲动控制
[27:42] I must have ADD or OCD. 我应该是得了注意力不足症(ADD) 或者强迫症(OCD)
[27:46] Or one of those other letter things. 或者其他类似的东西
[27:47] But I don’t want you to think I’m not aware of the hole we’re in. 但是我不想你认为我不在乎我们的处境
[27:51] I get it. 我明白
[27:52] That’s why I want you to know 因此我想你知道
[27:54] I’m willing to roll up my sleeves 我愿意做好准备
[27:56] and work with you on this. 和你一起解决它
[27:59] Maybe we can set up a little office for me at the firm. 也许我们可以在事务所里 设立一个小办公室来处理它
[28:08] I’ll be back. Sir. 我会回来的 先生
[28:17] Don’t go anywhere. 哪都别去
[28:21] What in the hell were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?
[28:23] Well, you both gave me discretion to make her go away. 你们说只要能让她离开 我可以放手去做的
[28:26] But she didn’t go away! 但是她没有离开!
[28:28] So you made this insane offer, 你提出一个导致事务所陷入危机的愚蠢建议
[28:29] put the firm at risk for nothing? 却毫无所获?
[28:31] When this gets back to Denny, and it will, 当这消息传到Denny耳朵里
[28:33] he is going to blow sky high. 他定会勃然大怒
[28:35] Now Bev has a chip to play against us. 现在Bev有对付我们的筹码了
[28:37] Bev turned down the offer that I made her. Bev拒绝了我提出的建议
[28:40] She was very offended. She, um… 她非常不愉快 她 呃…
[28:44] – Set my tie on fire. – Oh, God! – 点燃了我的领带 – 噢 上帝!
[28:47] But before she tuned me down, she hesitated. 但是在她拒绝我之前 她犹豫了
[28:52] Just a little bit, but she hesitated. 只是一会儿 但是她犹豫了
[28:57] This is going to get ugly. 事情将会变得很丑陋
[29:09] How can I not testify? 为什么我不能作证?
[29:11] You said yourself I’m the emotion in the case. 你自己说过我是这个案子的情绪焦点
[29:14] I’m thinking too much emotion. 我想情绪可能有点过头了
[29:17] I, I don’t understand. 我 我不明白
[29:18] Emily, I could put you on the stand, Emily 我可以让你上证人席
[29:20] exhibit your anger and sadness for the jury, 向陪审团展示你的愤怒和悲伤
[29:23] and they will be moved, but 而他们会被打动 但是
[29:24] then the defense has their turn, 轮到被告时
[29:26] and they’ll exploit those very same emotions, 他们同样也会利用这些情绪
[29:28] taking advantage of your pain. 利用你的痛苦
[29:31] They’ll argue that your vengeance is truly meant for your father, 他们会辩称你的复仇心理是针对你的父亲
[29:35] and you’ve refocused it toward Well Benefits, 而你把它发泄到”Well Benefits”身上
[29:37] the deepest pockets you could find. 从而有机会获得高额的赔偿
[29:40] And they’ll have the jury convinced it’s a misdirected 他们会让陪审团判定这是误导
[29:43] and therefore frivolous lawsuit, and that’s how we’ll lose. 因此诉讼无效 我们将会输掉
[29:48] I suspect the most difficult thing one could ask of you is trust, 我想获取你的信任是一件困难的事
[29:53] but that’s exactly what I’m asking for now, Emily. 但是这正是我现在对你的要求Emily
[30:03] Let’s get in there. 我们回到庭里吧
[30:13] Mr. Shore… Shore先生…
[30:15] I wish I could get you to come to the shelter. 我希望你可以到庇护所去
[30:18] So many of the women there desperately need legal advice, 那儿有许多绝望的女性需要法律建议
[30:22] someone who will speak to them openly and honestly. 需要某人坦诚和真诚地和她们交流
[30:25] Are they cute? 她们可爱吗?
[30:28] You don’t fool me. 你骗不了我
[30:30] You’re a compassionate man. 你是一个富有同情心的人
[30:36] We need to get back. 我们需要回到庭上了
[30:41] Ned Hayden killed his wife. Ned Hayden杀害了他的妻子
[30:44] He’s serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole. 他被判处无期徒刑而且不允许假释
[30:48] Justice has been served. 正义已经得到伸张
[30:51] Emily Hayden’s loss is immeasurable, Emily Hayden受到的伤害是无法估量的
[30:54] but whatever closure she is seeking, 但是无论她在寻找什么慰藉
[30:56] she must find it in her soul or through her God, 她必须要通过内心或者诉诸上帝
[31:00] not through suing Well Benefits. 而不是通过起诉”Well Benefits”公司来实现
[31:03] Well Benefits could not reasonably foresee this killing “Well Benefits”没有理由会预见到这次杀害
[31:06] and did nothing to encourage it. 也没有做起到任何推动作用
[31:08] They were in compliance with all state 他的网络安全性是符合联邦和州
[31:10] and federal regulations regarding internet security. 的相关规章制度的
[31:14] If you find for the plaintiff, 如果你们做出对原告的有利判决
[31:16] you are punishing my client for playing by the rules, 你们就是因我的委托人依法行事而处罚他
[31:20] and you are opening a Pandora’s box of lawsuits, 这样一来 你们就开启了潘多拉之盒
[31:24] not just against HMOs, but against all internet businesses. 不单只牵连到各个HMO公司 而是所有的网上商业行为
[31:27] And who will ultimately end up paying for that? 而最终谁会为这一切买单?
[31:31] You know. It’s you. 你们知道 是你们自己
[31:36] When I was 11 years old, 在我11岁的时候
[31:38] there came a time when the temptation 有一段时间 我对我姐姐的生活感到
[31:40] to explore the more secretive recesses 十分好奇 探知她的秘密的强大诱惑力
[31:43] of my older sister’s life became more than I could resist. 使我沉迷其中无法自拔
[31:47] I started by poking around in her room. 我开始在她的房间附近闲荡
[31:49] I ended by reading her diary. In my defense, 而最终我读了她的日记 而我的理由是
[31:53] she kept it right out in the open, under her mattress. 她把日记本公然地放在她的床垫底下
[31:56] And the little metal clasp on it was simply no match 而那小小的金属锁头显然对
[32:00] for the paper clip and the screwdriver. 回形针和螺丝起子不起作用
[32:02] I was eventually caught, 我最后被抓到了
[32:04] prompting my sister to have a lock installed in her door. 导致我姐姐在门上装了把锁
[32:08] The only consequence of the invasion of my sister’s privacy 我入侵我姐姐的隐私的唯一后果是
[32:13] was the temporary loss of her confidence and trust. 我在一段时期内失去了她的信任
[32:17] The invasion of Jackie Hayden’s privacy 而入侵Jackie Hayden隐私的后果
[32:20] led to her being stabbed and left to bleed to death in the street. 导致了她被刺伤和在街头流血致死
[32:25] Privacy and the safety and security 隐私 安全保障
[32:29] that that word has always implied has, with time and technology, 这些词所蕴含的意义 在时间流逝和科技发展中
[32:35] become an illusion. 已经变成了幻想
[32:36] The national security agency 国家安全局
[32:38] has access to all our e-mail the world over with its Echelon system. 通过他们的Echelon系统可以查看我们的 电子邮件(Echelon系统是美国的情报系统)
[32:42] Virtually every web site you visit 事实上我们浏览的每一个网站
[32:44] installs a delicious cookie onto your computer, 都会在你的电脑里安装一个美味的”曲奇” (Cookie这里指的是当你访问某个站点时 随某个 HTML网页发送到你的浏览器中的一小段信息)
[32:48] which is in fact a spy to track your every move. 事实上它是一个间谍 可以追踪你网上的活动
[32:52] There are predators out in cyberspace collecting data on your children 当你们的孩子在聊天室里聊天时
[32:56] while they innocently type away in chat rooms. 有人正伺机收集他们的信息
[32:58] And that little waiver you’ve signed in the doctor’s office 你们在医生诊所里签下的小文件
[33:01] most likely allows physicians to share your information on the internet 将允许你的医生将你的信息放上网
[33:04] with insurance companies, 和保险公司
[33:06] the government, your employer and the courts. 政府 你的雇主还有法庭共享
[33:08] Make no mistake, access to your information is easy. 没错 要获取你的信息非常容易
[33:13] All you need is a person’s 5-digit zip code, 你所需的只是个人的五位数字编码
[33:16] gender and date of birth to uniquely identify 性别及出生日期
[33:20] 87% of the US population. 就能够识别美国87%的人口
[33:23] That is how vulnerable we are, how vulnerable you are. 我们就是这么的脆弱 你们就是这么的脆弱
[33:27] Well Benefits says they could not have possibly foreseen Well Benefits说他们不可能预见到
[33:31] the actions of an abusive spouse intent on causing his wife harm. 那位丧心病狂的丈夫会这样伤害他的妻子
[33:36] Let me tell you what Jackie Hayden could not foresee, 让我告诉你们Jackie Hayden 所没能预料到的是什么
[33:39] that after years of cruel and violent 在忍受了那么多年她丈夫的
[33:41] debasement at the hands of her husband, 粗鲁和暴力对待后
[33:43] after she finally found her way out of the shadows, 她最终从阴影中走了出来
[33:46] she didn’t foresee that the people she most trusted 她没有预见的是她所信任的人
[33:49] with her health and well-being would 她托付健康和幸福的人
[33:50] lead the darkness right back to her door, 会让她重新面对黑暗的过去
[33:52] and now she’s dead. 而现在她死了
[33:56] Well Benefits made it easy for Ned Hayden to find his wife, Well Benefits使Ned Hayden 很容易就找到了他的妻子
[34:00] as easy as looking under a mattress. 就像找床垫下的东西一样
[34:39] Madame foreperson, you’ve reached a verdict? 陪审团主席 你们达成一致意见了吗?
[34:42] We have, your honor 是的 法官阁下
[34:43] What say you 是什么?
[34:45] We the jury find in favor of the plaintiff 我们裁定原告胜诉
[34:48] and award compensatory 补偿赔偿金为
[34:49] damages in the amount of $950,000 95万美元
[34:52] and punitive damages in the amount of $2 million. 而惩罚性赔偿金为2百万美元
[34:59] Your honor, we move for a 法官阁下 我们提请
[35:00] judgment notwithstanding the verdict, 法官径自判决动议 (在陪审团裁决后被告 辩护律师可以向法官提出请求法官 不理会陪审团裁决而径自判决的申请)
[35:02] or in the alternative, a new trial. 或者案件重新审判动议 (陪审团裁决被告要付原告的损害赔偿金额 过高或不当时律师可以提出重新审判申请)
[35:04] Motion denied. 动议被否决
[35:07] Jury is dismissed. We are adjourned. 陪审团可以解散了 休庭
[35:12] Thank you. 谢谢你
[35:13] – Thank you, Mr. Shore. – You’re welcome. – 谢谢你 Shore先生 – 你客气了
[35:20] I knew you could win this, Mr. Shore. 我知道你能赢 Shore先生
[35:23] Well, that’s usually the safe bet. 这种案子通常都稳赢的
[35:26] Tell me, how does a striking latino 我想知道 一个迷人的拉丁女性
[35:29] woman come by the name Irma Levine? 为什么会取名叫Irma Levine?
[35:33] Congratulations on winning your case. Thank you. 恭喜你赢得了这场官司 谢谢你
[35:45] – Great work. – Thank you. – 干得漂亮 – 谢谢
[35:47] I have to go see the DA about Catherine. 我必须去和地区检察官谈谈Catherine的事
[35:50] Are you heading somewhere? 你要去哪吗?
[35:53] Or just waiting? 还是只是等待?
[35:57] No, I’m definitely not waiting. 不 我明显不会再等了
[36:08] Let her go? 放了她?
[36:09] – What are you, high? – Not yet. – 你怎么了 啃药了? – 还没呢
[36:11] She already murdered a man. 她已经杀了一个人了
[36:13] For which a jury found her innocent. 陪审团裁定她无罪
[36:15] And now she’s on a crime spree. 而现在她肆意地犯罪
[36:16] Twice in the same 两次都在同一间
[36:18] convenience store hardly makes a spree. 便利店里说不上是肆意吧
[36:19] Then what would you call her, an active senior? 那你称她为什么 一个活跃的老人?
[36:23] No. 不
[36:25] I would call her a sad and lonely old woman, 我会称她为一个孤独而悲伤的老妇人
[36:28] a woman who spent many years living in solitude 一个多年来一直孤独生活
[36:31] with nothing to occupy her wit and intellect. 没办法施展才华的女性
[36:35] Then one day, she became my assistant, 然后有一天 她成为了我的助手
[36:37] and suddenly she was in an 突然间 她在这个环境中
[36:39] environment equal to the task of entertaining 找到了可以施展她的才华
[36:41] and stimulating her magnificent mind. 的途径
[36:45] Then she should have taken up 那么她应该从事
[36:46] crocheting, not felony robbery. 钩编工艺之类的活动 而不是去抢劫
[36:48] Granted. 我同意
[36:51] But for Catherine, this was not about 但是对于Catherine来说, 这不是为了
[36:53] malice nor financial gain, nor thrill seeking. 蓄意犯罪或者求财 又或者寻求刺激
[36:58] It was about getting my attention, and she got it. 只是为了引起我的注意力 而她做到了
[37:04] Her reign of terror is over. 她的恐怖活动将会结束
[37:07] I promise. 我保证
[37:14] She pleads guilty to 如果她对持有枪支的不正当行为
[37:16] misdemeanor possession of a firearm. 供认不讳的话
[37:17] I’ll recommend probation, no jail time. 我会提出缓刑 不用坐牢
[37:21] Thank you, Ms. Raines. 谢谢你 Raines小姐
[37:30] – One thing. – Yes? – 有件事 – 什么?
[37:33] I do this for you, you do something for me. 我帮你这个忙 你也要帮我一个忙
[37:36] I’m listening. 我洗耳恭听
[37:40] Get me an interview at Crane, Poole & Schmidt. 帮我取得Crane Poole & Schmidt 事务所的面试机会
[37:44] Let’s just say being a district attorney 可以这么说 作为一个地区检察官
[37:46] isn’t entertaining and stimulating my magnificent mind. 不是施展我的才华的正确途径
[37:50] Just get me in the door. I’ll get the job myself, 你帮我引见就可以了 我会凭自己取得工作的
[37:52] and you’ll get Catherine Piper back. 而你可以带走Catherine Piper
[37:57] I’ll see what I can do. 我会尽力而为
[38:14] These are for you, dill pickles. 这是给你的 莳萝泡菜
[38:16] They’re supposed to alter the metallic 它们应该可以改善化疗过程
[38:18] taste sensation from the chemotherapy 中产生的金属味觉
[38:20] and make your regular food taste better. 这会改善你的日常饮食味觉
[38:23] Well, that is the nicest 这真是我化疗中
[38:25] chemo gift I’ve ever gotten. 收到的最好礼物
[38:32] This may not be the best time to discuss this, 现在也许不是讨论的合适时候
[38:35] but you’re weak, and I’m strong. 但是你很虚弱 而我很强壮
[38:40] You don’t get to set all the rules in this relationship. 你不能对我们的交往设立那么多的规矩
[38:43] Your whole life, you have 在你的一生中
[38:45] used money to set the rules, 你利用金钱来定自己的规矩
[38:46] and now you’re using your illness. 而现在 你利用了你的病
[38:50] I think I should be able 我想我应该可以…
[38:52] to. I… I got the bum lung. 我… 我的肺坏掉了
[38:55] I know, I know, 我知道 我知道
[38:57] but it, it wasn’t right 但是 这样不对
[39:02] for you to shut me out like that. 你不能这样把我拒之门外
[39:08] You’re right. I’m sorry. 你说的对 我很抱歉
[39:13] But if you hit me or anything, 但是如果你要打我或什么的
[39:16] I might literally die. 我可能就会死掉了
[39:24] Scoot. 移开点
[39:42] I’ve been thinking a good deal about my offer 我一直在想我提出的关于
[39:45] to hire you as my personal assistant, 聘请你作为我的私人助理的事
[39:47] I’ve come to the conclusion, 我得出一个结论
[39:49] Catherine, that I am a terrible boss. Catherine 我是一个糟糕的老板
[39:53] Oh, no, dear, I don’t think so. 噢 不 亲爱的 我可不这么认为
[39:56] My point is, I’ve found you a job, a better job. 我的意思是 我给你找了一份工作 一份更好的工作
[40:00] I don’t know. 我不理解
[40:01] The pay is comparable. It’s a start-up company, 薪水很好 是一间刚起步的公司
[40:03] and they need someone with imagination 而他们需要一个有着想像力
[40:07] and experience, a real people person. 经验丰富 亲民的人
[40:10] I immediately thought of you. 我马上就想到了你
[40:14] Dental? 与牙科有关的工作?
[40:16] I’m sure something can be worked out. 我相信凡事都有解决的办法
[40:19] So what would I be doing? 那么我要做什么?
[40:23] Pesto chicken, veggie wraps! 蒜香鸡 素食套餐!
[40:26] Roast beef on ciabatta! Come and get it. 意大利拖鞋面包配烤牛肉 大家来买啊
[40:29] I have fruit and hard-boiled eggs 我还有水果和煮鸡蛋等
[40:31] and stuff, but I’ve got bundt cake. 还有bundt蛋糕
[40:33] Okay, what are you having there? That’s $4 for that. 好吧 你要什么 那个4美元
[40:36] Thank you very much. 谢谢惠顾
[40:38] Only a sandwich? Don’t you want something sweet? 只要一个三文治? 你不要点其他甜点吗?
[40:40] I’ve got sweet buns. Oh, no. 我有甜甜圈 噢
[40:47] So you’re in the sandwich business now? 你现在开始做三文治生意了?
[40:51] A silent investor. 一个幕后投资者
[41:13] There you are. 你在这
[41:14] I’ve hardly seen you this episode. 这集几乎没有见过你
[41:17] It saddens me. 这使我感到悲哀
[41:22] Tough case? 棘手的案子?
[41:23] Yes, lack of privacy on the 是的 网络上缺乏
[41:25] internet is complicated and… 隐私是一个很复杂和…
[41:27] overwhelming. 无法抵抗的情况
[41:29] It doesn’t scare me. 这吓不倒我
[41:31] My life’s an open book. 我的生活就像一本敞开的书
[41:33] So you wouldn’t mind if someone tapped a few keys 那么你不介意别人打几个字
[41:36] and discovered you have mad cow? 就可以发现你得了疯牛症?
[41:38] I don’t care. I tell everybody I meet anyway. 我不在乎 我告诉我遇见的每一个人
[41:42] Ever looked yourself up on the internet? 有在网上查过你自己吗?
[41:43] I have. Denny Crane, legal genius. What about you? 有 Denny Crane 法律天才 你呢?
[41:49] No. I don’t want to know me. 没 我不想知道自己的事
[41:52] Oh, I know you. You’re not so bad. 噢 我了解你 你不是那么地糟
[42:01] – So I’ve met this girl. – You did? – 我遇见了这个女孩 – 是吗?
[42:03] Irma Levine. She gives me a bit of trouble. Irma Levine 她给我带来一点小麻烦
[42:09] Take her to my wedding. 带她去我的婚礼
[42:11] – We just met. – Bev and I just met. – 我们刚刚才认识 – 我和Bev也是刚认识
[42:13] We’re the ones getting married. 我们就要结婚了
[42:15] You are, aren’t you? 你要结婚了 是吗?
[42:21] Yes, I am. 是的
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme