Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Previously on Boston legal
[00:03] Look, judge, I can’t defend a man 法官阁下 我不能够为一个
[00:06] who raped and murdered a 13-year-old girl. 强奸并杀害了13岁女孩的人辩护
[00:08] I got AIDS, Denny Crane. 我得了爱滋 Denny Crane
[00:10] She could’ve had a lot of suffering 她可能会在往后受到更多折磨
[00:11] ahead, because I really went to town. 你知道我指什么吧?
[00:13] She’s probably lucky I ended it quick. 她也许会庆幸我提早结束了她的痛苦
[00:15] On the other hand… 另一方面…
[00:16] What? 你想…
[00:17] You’re entitled as a criminal 你作为他的律师有权
[00:19] defense attorney to shoot someone? 开枪射他?
[00:21] No, no, no. It’s self, self-defense. 不 不 不 这是自卫 正当防卫
[00:23] Come on. 夜惊?
[00:24] Night terrors? How would you feel about sleeping with me? 和我一起睡 你觉得怎么样?
[00:26] It’s just to make sure I 只是确保我
[00:28] don’t leap off the 14th floor. 不会从14楼跳下去
[00:29] You’ll do anything to get me into bed. 你会做任何事来把我弄上床
[00:50] Denny Crane Denny Crane.
[00:52] Denny Crane Denny Crane.
[00:55] Denny Crane Denny Crane.
[01:16] Hey! Hey! 嗨! 嗨!
[01:18] What the hell do you… 你在干吗…
[01:19] Get up, Denny, we’re going to the bathroom. 起来Denny 我们去厕所
[01:21] Untie the knot. 解开绳子就行了
[01:23] It takes too long. Let’s just get up! 那太麻烦了 起来就好!
[01:25] I’m not getting up! 我才不起来!
[01:27] It’ll take two seconds! 一会儿就好!
[01:29] It’s the middle of the night! 现在是午夜!
[01:30] Just get up. 起来
[01:31] I’m not gonna get up. 我才不要起来
[01:34] Damn it! 该死!
[01:40] Happy? 高兴了?
[01:45] This isn’t working for me. 这招对我没用
[02:20] I was thinking if I develop some kind of a rip cord, 我当时在想 如果我把绳子处理一下
[02:23] I could free myself with one 那我就可以很容易把它挣断
[02:25] little tug and you, therefore, 而你 那样的话
[02:27] wouldn’t be inconvenienced by my nocturnal bladder. 就不会被我的夜尿吵醒了
[02:30] I’ve been sleeping with you a week. 我和你睡了一个星期了
[02:32] I haven’t noticed one night terror. 从来就没见你的夜惊发作过
[02:35] That’s because I feel so comforted 那是因为我在你那充满安全感的
[02:37] nestled in the safety of your bosom. 怀抱中感到那么的舒适
[02:38] Change, please? 给点零钱吧
[02:39] That’s what this is all about, isn’t it? My breasts. 这就是你的目的 不是吗? 我的胸部
[02:42] You’re lactating, admit it. 你在泌乳 承认吧
[02:45] Hey! 嗨!
[02:49] Now if you don’t wanna give 如果你不想
[02:50] me no change, that’s fine. 给我钱 没关系
[02:51] But how about the courtesy of a response? 但起码有点礼貌的回应吧?
[02:54] You want a response? 你要回应?
[02:58] Denny, what the hell do you… Denny 你搞什么…
[03:00] Relax. Paintball. 放心 彩弹
[03:07] Denny Crane Denny Crane.
[03:15] You don’t have to do this. 你不用这么做的
[03:17] You’ve been telling me for three 3天来你一直在说
[03:18] days that I don’t have to do this. 我不用这么做的
[03:19] It’s just that… 只是…
[03:21] It’s your birthday present. I want to. 这是你的生日礼物 我应该的
[03:23] A bedroom set is more than a birthday present. 一套卧室用品用来当礼物太过了
[03:26] Okay, could we just stop arguing about this? 好吧 我们能不能不要再讨论这个了?
[03:28] Can I get a toy? 我能要个玩具吗?
[03:30] No, Tito, we’re not here for toys. 不Tito 我们不是来买玩具的
[03:32] May I help you? 我能帮你吗?
[03:33] Uh, yeah, we’re looking for bedroom furniture. 呃 好的 我们想买一套卧室家具
[03:35] – Second floor. – Thank you. – 二楼 – 谢谢
[03:37] You know, Denise, what I’d 你知道吗 Denise 我真正喜欢
[03:39] really like is a picture frame. 的是一个相框
[03:40] This is beautiful. 这个真漂亮
[03:43] We came here to buy a bed. 我们来这里是买床的
[03:45] We came here to buy a 我们来这里买
[03:46] dresser. We came here to buy lamps. 衣柜 买灯具
[03:48] We are not leaving here with just a picture frame. 我们不会只带着一个相框离开
[03:52] Even though this is really beautiful. 虽然这个的确很漂亮
[03:54] Can I buy you the picture frame? 那我送这个给你行吗?
[03:56] You have a really hard time 你真的很不喜欢
[03:58] accepting gifts, don’t you? 收礼物 是吗?
[03:59] A gift like a whole bedroom? Yes. 整套卧室用品? 是的
[04:02] All right, second floor, lady. Let’s do it. 好了 二楼 我们走吧
[04:08] Tito? Tito?
[04:10] Tito? Tito?
[04:12] Where is he? 他去哪了?
[04:14] Have you seen my son? 你看见我的儿子了吗?
[04:18] He’s gotta be here. He was here just a minute ago. 他应该在附近 他刚才还在的
[04:20] Tito? Tito?
[04:22] Tito? Tito?
[04:25] Hey, I’m looking for a little boy, 4 years old. 嗨 我正在找一个小孩 4岁
[04:29] He’s wearing red and gray jacket and jeans. 穿着红灰夹克和牛仔裤
[04:32] Tito? Tito?
[04:34] Anyone? 有人看见吗?
[04:39] Tito! Tito!
[04:59] Are you sure that’s him? 你确定这是他?
[05:01] Positive. His name is Tito. 是的 他的名字叫Tito
[05:03] Please, god. 上帝
[05:05] Please, god. 上帝
[05:08] – Did you get a plate number? – Partial. – 你看见车牌了吗? – 部分
[05:10] He has my son. 他带走了我的孩子
[05:12] He has my son. 他带走了我的孩子
[05:13] – Can I talk to you a second? – Yeah. – 我能和你说几句吗? – 好的
[05:26] The FBI will be assuming jurisdiction. FBI将会接手此案
[05:29] Which means what? You’re off? 什么意思? 你们不管了?
[05:30] We’re not off. 我们不会不管
[05:32] This woman is… 这位女性是…
[05:35] My housekeeper. 我的管家
[05:37] Denise, look, we know who took the boy. Denise 是这样的 我们知道谁带走了这个孩子
[05:40] – You do? – His name is Joe Martini. – 你们知道? – 他的名字叫Joe Martini
[05:43] We don’t know where he is but, 我们不知道他在哪里 但是
[05:44] the good news is we at least 好消息是 我们至少
[05:45] know who we’re dealing with. 知道我们要对付的是谁
[05:47] The bad news is… 坏消息是…
[05:49] he kidnapped a 5-year-old two years ago. 他两年前绑架了一个5岁大的小孩
[05:52] The child turned up deceased. 那个孩子死了
[05:54] Mr. Martini’s a pedophile. Martini先生是一个恋童癖
[05:59] Does he have an address? 他有住址吗?
[06:01] He drifts. Occasionally visits his brother. 他行踪不定 偶尔会拜访他的兄弟
[06:03] We’ve already sent some uniforms to question. 我们已经派了几位警官去询问
[06:05] Why isn’t this man in prison if you know who he is? 既然你们知道他是什么人 为什么不把他关进监狱?
[06:07] He was arrested. 他曾被捕
[06:08] But we couldn’t make the case. 但是我们没办法定罪
[06:42] Denny Crane? Denny Crane?
[06:44] Denny Crane Denny Crane.
[06:45] – You shot me. – I did. – 你射了我 – 是的
[06:47] – You the big lawyer? – I am. – 你是个大律师? – 没错
[06:48] What’s going on? 发生什么事?
[06:49] I could take you to court for assault, man. 我可以把你告上法庭 伙计
[06:51] – Sue me. – But I’m willing to settle. – 告我啊 – 但是我愿意和解
[06:53] Give me $100,000. Seems a little high. – 给我10万美元就好 – 听起来有点多
[06:56] How about zip? Does zip work for you? 0元怎么样? 看起来比较适合你
[06:58] I may be homeless, but I ain’t stupid. 我也许是无家可归 但是我不笨
[07:00] My mistake. 噢 我的错
[07:03] I’ll be back. 我会回来的
[07:09] Denny, I could be wrong, but you Denny 我也许错了 但是
[07:10] might want to think about settling this. 你也许应该考虑一下和解
[07:12] You’re absolutely right. 你说得很对
[07:14] You could be wrong. 你也许错了
[07:20] Brad, the guy is a pedophile. Brad 那个人是恋童癖
[07:24] The first 48 hours, if we don’t… 在开始的48小时内 如果我们不…
[07:26] What are the police saying? 警方说了什么?
[07:27] They know who he is. They don’t know where he is. 他们知道他是谁 但是不知道他在哪
[07:29] Apparently, the FBI is all over it but… 显然 FBI接手了 但是…
[07:32] this is an hispanic kid. It’s not like 这是个西班牙小孩 他们并不会像新闻所说的那样
[07:35] the news is gonna make a big deal of it. 把这当成一件很大的事情
[07:38] I hear that you have friends in the FBI. 我听说你在FBI里有朋友
[07:41] I do. 是的
[07:43] Can you help? Please? 你能帮帮忙吗? 行吗?
[07:46] The first 48 hours… 开始的48小时…
[07:49] We think the brother knows where he is. 我们认为他的兄弟知道他在哪里
[07:51] – But? – He’s not talking. – 但是? – 他不会说的
[07:53] Can’t you charge him with 你们不能控告他同谋吗?
[07:55] conspiracy? Aiding and abetting? 教唆协助之类的?
[07:56] His only crime is being 他唯一的罪行就是
[07:57] fraternally related to the kidnapper. 作为一个绑架犯的兄弟
[07:59] We can’t exactly, uh… 我们不能够准确地 呃…
[08:00] – What about harboring a fugitive 那么为一个罪犯提供庇护呢
[08:02] No evidence that the 没有证据表明
[08:03] suspect was there after the crime. 疑犯在犯罪以后去过那里
[08:05] So what you’re saying is you’re nowhere. 那么你说的是你什么都帮不了
[08:07] Look, uh, we’re on this. So 是这样 呃 我们在关注此事
[08:10] is the Boston P.D. But, uh… 波士顿警方也是 但是 呃…
[08:12] take a walk? 去走走?
[08:14] – You can talk in front of me. – She’s good. – 有话可以当着我面说 – 她没问题
[08:18] Anything the FBI or the FBI和警察做的任何事
[08:19] police do, it’s state action. 都是政府行为
[08:21] We have limitations. 我们受到制约
[08:22] What a private citizen does, however, 但是 市民的私自行动
[08:24] no poisonous fruit issues, no civil rights concerns. 不涉及毒果政策和公民权利 (毒果政策 美法律术语 指非法获得的证据不能被作为定罪的证据)
[08:28] A child is missing. If you 一个孩子失踪了
[08:30] could be a little less cryptic. 你说话能不能不要那么含糊
[08:32] A lot of kids who live in cults, 有很多的孩子生活在一种环境中
[08:33] for example, their parents hire 例如 他们的父母会雇用
[08:35] P.I.’s to basically kidnap them. 私人侦探去绑架他们
[08:37] Technically, it’s a crime. Are 技术上说 这是犯罪
[08:39] these parents ever prosecuted? 这些家长有被起诉吗?
[08:40] No. 没有
[08:41] Brad, you yourself hired some Brad 你本身也有雇用
[08:43] P.I.’s to do an intervention. 私家侦探来做一些事
[08:44] Legally, that was false imprisonment. 法律上来说 这是非法羁押
[08:46] Did we prosecute? No. 我们有起诉吗? 没有
[08:49] – Is he being less cryptic? – Self-help. – 他有说的清楚一些吗? – 自己理解吧
[08:52] That brother knows 那个兄弟知道一些东西
[08:54] something. I know he knows something. 我知道他知道一些东西
[08:56] If we weren’t under such scrutiny, 如果我们不是受到限制
[08:58] we’d grab him ourselves and, 我们大可以把他抓起来 然后
[09:01] uh, encourage him a little. 呃 鼓励他说出一些信息
[09:03] I never saw you take that 我从来没有看见你
[09:05] badge out of my desk drawer. 从我抽屉里拿了这块警徽
[09:06] – Never saw you take that one. – Wait, wait, wait. – 也没看见你拿了那块 – 等等
[09:09] Are you suggesting that we 你是在暗示我们
[09:11] impersonate FBI officials? 假冒一个FBI工作人员?
[09:12] I would never suggest that. 我绝不会暗示这些
[09:29] He’s back? 他回来了?
[09:30] In the conference room with a lawyer. 在会议室 和一个律师一起
[09:32] You, kid. 你 孩子
[09:33] – Yes, sir? – Fix my tie. – 什么事 先生? – 帮我整理下领带
[09:35] Get in the conference room. Sit there quietly. 到会议室去 安静地坐在那儿
[09:37] Pretend you know something. 假装你知道什么
[09:39] – You, you know my name? – Yes, sir. – 你 你知道我是谁吗? – 是的 先生
[09:40] Maybe one day I’ll know yours. In 也许有一天我会知道你是谁
[09:42] the conference room with goober. 和这个小家伙一起去会议室
[09:43] No talking. 不要说话
[09:45] Denny, why don’t I join you? Denny 不如我也加入你吧?
[09:47] Why not? A show of force. 为什么不呢? 这是实力的展示
[09:49] Oh, Paul, Shirley, 噢 Paul Shirley
[09:51] join me in the conference room for a 和我一起去会议室好吗?
[09:52] second, would you? It won’t take long. 用不了多少时间的
[09:53] – What’s going on? – Please. – 发生什么事了? – 去吧
[10:09] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁?
[10:10] Uh, my name is Warren Peters, sir. 呃 我的名字是Warren Peters 先生
[10:13] And I represent my client Randall Kirk. 我代表我的委托人Randall Kirk
[10:16] You work for a firm, Warren? 你在为事务所工作 Warren?
[10:17] Well, actually, I’m a solo practitioner. 这个 事实上 我是个人执业律师
[10:20] Gee. 噢
[10:22] As you can see, I’m not. 如你所知 我不是
[10:23] I work for a firm, one of the largest in Boston. 我在一间事务所工作 波士顿最大的事务所之一
[10:26] Dripping with talent. This is Paul Lewiston. 盛名远扬 这位是Paul Lewiston
[10:29] Right here beside him, Shirley Schmidt. 在他旁边这位 Shirley Schmidt
[10:32] Heard of them? 听过他们吗?
[10:33] Yes. 是的
[10:35] What’s my name? 我的名字是什么?
[10:37] Denny Crane Denny Crane.
[10:39] I realize you’re a powerful man, sir. 我知道你是一个大人物 先生
[10:41] But that does not give you the 但是这不代表你有权力
[10:43] right to shoot homeless people. 向无家可归的人们开枪
[10:44] You, you shot this man? 你 你射了这个人?
[10:47] A paintball. 彩弹而已
[10:49] It happens. 时有发生
[10:50] Did you client tell you that he 你的委托人有没告诉你
[10:53] first hit me on the head with a rock? 是他先向我的头丢石块的?
[10:55] Well, he tossed a stone in your 他向你的方向丢了块石头
[10:57] direction which inadvertently struck you. 无意中击中了你
[10:59] Well, obviously, I’m not gonna pay, son. 好吧 很明显 我不会给钱的 孩子
[11:02] So you can spend the next three 因此你可以花上你生命中
[11:04] years of your life in discovery 接下来3年的时间
[11:05] trying to push this case to court, 尝试把这个案子弄到庭上去
[11:07] at which point I’ll call the clerk 而到时我会打电话给办事员
[11:09] and have it assigned to a friend of 将它指派给我的一个朋友
[11:11] mine. I’m friends with lots of judges. 我是很多法官的朋友
[11:13] Or you can cut your losses now. 或者你可以现在就放弃
[11:16] You might want to think about this. 你也许会考虑一下
[11:18] No other lawyer would take the case. 没有律师会愿意接这个案子
[11:20] The reason they wouldn’t take it 他们不愿意接的原因
[11:22] it’s because it’s a money loser. 是因为这是费钱不讨好的案子
[11:24] It’s what we call a dog. You like dog cases, kid? 我们把它称为毫无价值的案子 你喜欢这种案子 孩子?
[11:28] I’m not intimidated. 我不会屈服于威胁的
[11:30] Of course you are. 你当然会
[11:34] Here’s what you need to know 这是你所要知道的
[11:36] about the practice of law, son. 关于法律的实践 孩子
[11:38] It all comes down to money. 归根到底就是钱
[11:40] I’ve got it. He doesn’t. I’ll win. 我有钱 他没有 我会赢
[11:47] Denny Crane Denny Crane.
[12:03] Why aren’t they doing anything? 为什么他们不做些什么?
[12:05] They are, Helena, it just… 他们有Helena 只是…
[12:06] They could set up roadblocks. 他们可以设置路障
[12:08] Somebody’s gotta do something. 必须要有人做点什么
[12:10] The police are all over this. It’s just… 警方在关注此事 只是…
[12:13] They don’t know where this man is. 他们不知道这个人在哪里
[12:19] I’m not risking arrest. 我可不想被逮捕
[12:20] The FBI’s told me that won’t happen. FBI和我说这不会发生
[12:22] What about the police? 警方呢?
[12:23] As long as you don’t cause any 只要你们不造成
[12:24] physical injuries, we’re okay. 任何物理伤害 我们就没事
[12:25] – Will this man be armed? – We expect not. – 这个男的有武器吗? – 我们认为没有
[12:28] He has no record, no history of violence. 他没有犯罪记录 没有暴力史
[12:30] But be ready just the same. 但是我们还是做好准备为好
[12:31] Now, hopefully, he’ll talk. 现在 希望他愿意说出来
[12:33] But if not, we got a room in the 但是如果他不 我们在地下室
[12:34] basement, looks like an FBI Interrogation cell. 有间房 看上去就像是FBI的审讯室
[12:36] We blindfold him. We take him there. 我们把他眼睛蒙起来 带他到那儿
[12:37] Brad, you’re not gonna go Brad 你不会想像
[12:39] all “Mannix” on us, are you? “Mannix”那样做吧?
[12:40] I never did that. 我从没那样做过
[12:42] I’ll meet you downstairs. Let’s go. 我在楼底和你们会合 出发吧
[12:51] What did he mean, “go all Mannix”? 他说的”像Mannix那样”是什么意思?
[12:55] When I was a kid, my role model was sort of Mannix. 当我还是小孩时 我的偶像就是像Mannix那样的人
[12:59] The famous private detective? 那个著名的私家侦探?
[13:01] He was a television character. 他只是一个电视角色
[13:02] – I’ll let you know how we do. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – 我会让你知道我们怎么做的 – 喔 喔 喔
[13:05] I’m coming with you. 我和你一起去
[13:06] – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. – 不 你不去 – 不 我要去
[13:07] There’s no reason for both 没有理由让我们俩
[13:08] of us to risk our careers… There is no way I’m letting you do this alone. – 同时拿自己的职业生涯来冒险… – 我不会让你一个人去做这事的
[13:09] I have some experience… 我有过一些经验…
[13:10] – You are also up for full partnership 而且你就要竞选合伙人了
[13:12] – As are you. – And I’m willing to take the risk. – 你也是 – 我愿意冒这个险
[13:15] Why are we wasting our time? There’s a child missing. 我们干嘛在这浪费时间?有个孩子失踪了
[13:24] Garrett? Garrett?
[13:26] I need you. 我需要你
[13:28] To do research. 做些调查
[13:30] Okay. 好吧
[13:32] If a person breaks the law 如果一个人犯了法
[13:33] or takes the law into his or her 或者为了救其他人
[13:34] hands in order to save someone, 比如说一个被绑架的孩子
[13:36] say, a kidnapped child, what is the 而充当执法者的角色
[13:38] exposure, either civil or criminal? 在民事或者刑事上可以怎么辩诉?
[13:39] I need the answer ten minutes ago. 10分钟之内给我答案
[13:41] Got it. 知道了
[13:44] Go. 快去
[13:50] My lawyer dropped me. 我的律师放弃了
[13:52] – Bugger. – If you think you won… – 那个小家伙 – 如果你认为你赢了…
[13:54] I do. 是的
[13:55] – I’ll find another one. – No, you won’t. – 我会找到另一个律师 – 不 你不会的
[13:57] Nobody’s gonna make any money suing Denny Crane 没有律师可以从起诉Denny Crane中获利
[14:00] with a client who initiated 而且是委托人通过丢石块
[14:01] the conflict by throwing a rock. 来引起这场冲突的
[14:03] But, hey, if you can find another shark 但是 如果你能找到另一个傻瓜
[14:04] like the last one, you know where to find me. 像上一个那样 你知道哪里可以找到我
[14:06] Only don’t come in personally, okay, sport? 只是不要私下找我 知道吗 小子?
[14:10] I’ll file a complaint for stalking. 我会投诉你跟踪我
[14:17] Mr. Kirk? Kirk先生?
[14:20] – I’ll represent you. – Is this a joke? – 我会代表你 – 这是笑话吗?
[14:22] – Of course it is. – No, it isn’t. – 当然是 – 不 不是
[14:24] I’ll be your lawyer. 我会做你的律师
[14:27] I’m confused. 我糊涂了
[14:29] You’re right, Denny, no 你是对的 Denny
[14:30] other lawyer would take his case. 没有律师会接他的案子
[14:32] So it’s going to be me. 所以只能由我来接
[14:41] Shock and awe, boys, shock and awe. 震慑行动 各位 震慑行动 (Shock-and-awe美军针对伊拉克 的“震慑行动” 这个词一度很流行)
[14:43] Are we confident that he’s gonna be here? 我们能确认他在这里吗?
[14:45] He works nights. He’s home. 他上夜班 他现在在家
[14:53] FBI, ma’am, we’re looking for Dominic Martini. FBI 女士 我们在找Dominic Martini
[15:00] You’re under arrest for 你被捕了
[15:02] aiding and abetting a felony, 罪名是教唆协助罪
[15:03] conspiracy to commit kidnapping. 绑架案的同谋
[15:08] Tell us where your brother is! 告诉我们你的兄弟在哪里!
[15:11] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[15:13] Anybody here speak Spanish? 谁会说西班牙语?
[15:15] I think it’s Russian. 我想这是俄语
[15:16] It’s Italian. 是意大利语
[15:34] – Let’s take him! – No! – 把他抓走! – 不!
[15:46] Have you both lost your minds? 你们俩都疯了?
[15:50] Impersonating FBI officers? 假冒FBI工作人员?
[15:54] – With the bureau’s consent. – Officially? – 调查局同意的 – 正式的?
[15:56] No, but… 不是 但是…
[15:57] You’ve gotta be kidding. 你们真是在开玩笑
[15:58] – We’re not gonna do anything crazy 我们没有做什么疯狂的事
[16:00] – Shirley… – You already have. – 你们已经做了 – Shirley…
[16:02] We are lawyers. We sue people. 我们是律师 我们起诉人们
[16:05] Occasionally, we get aggressive and garnish wages. 当然有时候我们比较富有侵略性 可以传讯他人
[16:09] We do not abduct. 但是我们不能绑架
[16:11] Denny shoots people. Denny向其他人开枪
[16:14] I would never have expected 我可从来没想到会这样
[16:16] this. Not even from Alan Shore. 更别提Alan Shore了
[16:18] Shirley, I know this little boy. Shirley 我认识这个小孩子
[16:21] He was taken partly on my watch. 可以说他是在我眼皮底下被带走的
[16:24] I have to do whatever I can do. 我会尽我的能力找他
[16:27] I don’t care about the risk. 我不在乎风险
[16:33] The firm will have nothing 这间事务所
[16:35] to do with this whatsoever. 和这件事没有任何关系
[16:36] Understood. 明白了
[16:38] From now on, I don’t even want to know about it. 从现在开始 我不要听到任何关于它的事
[16:40] You two are coming up for partner. 你们俩都要竞选合伙人了
[16:42] There are two things that you 有两件事你们
[16:44] should constantly be aware of. 必须要意识到的
[16:46] Your actions reflect on Crane, Poole & Schmidt. 你们的行为将会影响到 Crane Poole & Schmidt事务所
[16:49] What’s the other thing? 另一件事是什么?
[16:51] You’re Schmidt. 你是Schmidt
[16:56] Let me do the talking. 让我来问话
[16:58] – All of it. – Why? – 所有的提问 – 为什么?
[16:59] Because you’re Mannix? 因为你是Mannix?
[17:01] Denise… Denise…
[17:03] Garrett, what’s the answer to Garrett 我要的答案呢?
[17:05] my questions? The short one? 简短点说
[17:06] Basically, if compliance with the law 主要地说 如果遵守法律
[17:08] will result in a greater harm than breaking the law, 比违反法律造成的伤害更大
[17:11] the defense of necessity justifies breaking the law. 紧急避险条款会证明违反法律是合法的 (紧急避险具体定义请查阅google)
[17:13] I could kiss you. 我应该亲你一口
[17:15] – But I won’t. – Let’s go. – 但是我不会的 – 走吧
[17:31] It’s not only about being against 这不是要和你对着干
[17:32] you. I’m doing this to help him. 我只是在帮他
[17:34] First of all, you’re a lawyer here. 首先 你是这里的律师
[17:35] – Well, if he waves the conflict.. 好吧 如果他要避免冲突..
[17:37] And secondly, you’re a witness. 其次 你是一名证人
[17:38] Denny… Denny, look…
[17:39] – We’re friends. – Yes, we are. – 我们是朋友 – 是的 我们是
[17:41] And we’re sleeping together! 而且我们在一起睡!
[17:48] I’m guarding you against night 我帮你克服夜惊
[17:50] terrors, and this is the payback I get? 而这就是你给我的回报?
[17:51] Look, I… / No! I’m not gonna look. – 听我说 我… – 不! 我不听
[18:03] Denny… Denny…
[18:04] – Get out. – Why are you being such a bully? – 出去 – 为什么你变得那么霸道?
[18:07] Your insurance company will undoubtedly pay. 你的保险公司毫无疑问会付钱的
[18:09] That’s not the point. You shot – 这不是重点 – 你朝这人
[18:11] the man with a gun between the eyes. 两眼之间开了一枪
[18:13] You could’ve blinded him. 你很可能会弄瞎他
[18:14] You perhaps could’ve killed 你可能会杀了他
[18:16] him. He deserves to be compensated. 他有理由获得赔偿
[18:17] Well, he’s not gonna be. 噢 他不会得到的
[18:19] You wanna take me to court? 你要让我上庭吗?
[18:19] – I certainly don’t want to go to court 我当然不想闹上法庭
[18:24] Denny, I looked at that man, an indigent, Denny 我看着那个人 那个贫困潦倒的人
[18:28] sitting across from a roomful of us. 坐在我们一大群人当中
[18:32] Shirley, Paul, you, me… Shirley Paul 你 我…
[18:36] the rich. 富人
[18:38] You know, we’ve got 37 million people in 你知道 我们国家有3700万人民
[18:40] this country living below the poverty line? 生活在贫困线之下
[18:42] 13% of the American population. 占美国人口总数的13%
[18:44] They don’t get education. 他们得不到教育
[18:46] They don’t get health insurance. 他们得不到健康保险
[18:46] For god’s sake, they don’t even 看在上帝的份上 他们甚至
[18:48] get rescued when they’re dying. 在快死的时候得不到救助
[18:50] I just, I feel compelled to help him. 我只是 我觉得我必须要帮助他
[18:53] You must understand that. 你必须理解我
[18:56] Helpg the poor? Yes. 帮助穷人? 当然
[18:59] Helping him get me? No. 帮助他对付我? 绝不
[19:19] You’re in a lot of trouble, my friend. 你有大麻烦了 朋友
[19:24] I spoke to your employer. He 我和你的雇主谈过了
[19:25] informed me you speak English. 他告诉我你会说英语
[19:27] So I’ll regard these protests in a foreign language 因此 你这些外国语的表述
[19:29] as your first attempt to deceive the federal government. 我将视之为你在尝试欺骗联邦政府
[19:33] I have rights. 我有权利
[19:35] 6th amendment. Counsel. 宪法第六修正案 我要律师
[19:36] A 4-year-old child is missing. Your brother has him. 一个4岁的孩子失踪了 你的兄弟带走了他
[19:39] I’d say that adds up to a bad 我会说这对于你的宪法权利来说
[19:40] day for your constitutional rights. 可不是什么好日子
[19:42] I don’t know anything about… 我不知道任何…
[19:43] Bad answer. 回答错误
[19:44] You are gonna help me get this child back 你要不帮我找回那个孩子
[19:46] or arms are gonna get broken, ligaments severed, 要不手臂会断掉 韧带会撕裂
[19:48] electrical devices might 睾丸甚至会
[19:49] even get attached to testicles. 遭到电击
[19:51] And I don’t mean mine! 我可不是说我的!
[19:52] You know how I’m gonna get away with all this, Dominic? 你知道没有人会让我对此负责的 Dominic
[19:54] Because a 4-year-old child is missing! 因为一个4岁的孩子失踪了!
[19:55] I don’t know where my brother is. 我不知道我的兄弟在哪
[19:57] Think harder. 再想想
[19:57] I swear I don’t know where he is. 我发誓我不知道他在哪里
[19:59] Who does? 谁知道?
[19:59] I don’t know! 我不知道!
[20:02] Now that response didn’t 你这个回答
[20:03] seem very considered, Dominic. 看起来没经过思考Dominic
[20:07] That’s disappointing. 真令我失望
[20:09] Get out, Denise. 出去Denise
[20:11] – Brad, I, uh… – Get out, please. Now. – Brad 我 呃… – 请出去 现在
[20:26] Your time’s up, Mr. Martini. 时间到了 Martini先生
[20:30] – He sees a priest! – Excuse me? – 他去见了一个牧师! – 什么?
[20:32] I know he goes to this priest. 我知道他去见了一个牧师
[20:35] Maybe he knows something. 也许他知道什么
[20:37] What’s the name of this priest? 这个牧师叫什么名字?
[20:41] Father Michael Ryan. Michael Ryan神父
[20:44] St. Joseph’s, north end. 圣-约瑟夫大学北端
[20:49] He can’t break the confessional seal. He’s a priest. 他不能违反忏悔保密协定 他是一个牧师
[20:52] What about searching his office? 那我们搜查他的办公室?
[20:53] Sometimes they keep records of confessions. 有时候他们会保留忏悔的记录
[20:55] No judge anywhere will give us that warrant. 没有一个法官会给我们搜查令的
[21:02] What? 什么?
[21:04] What are you trying to not say now? 你不说话是什么意思?
[21:06] Well, if you guys are willing to keep going, 好吧 如果你们真的想继续
[21:09] back in our more aggressive days, 在过去的好日子里
[21:11] we were known to use a phony warrant now and then. 我们时不时会使用假搜查令
[21:13] We, of course, don’t now. 当然 我们现在不那么做了
[21:16] How the two of you manage to get one, 你们俩是怎么弄到一张的
[21:20] I’ll never know. 我不会知道
[21:24] I don’t know. 我没有主意
[21:27] We’ve gone this far. 我们已经走到这一步了
[21:29] Really? 真的?
[21:32] Really? 真的?
[21:38] Let’s go. 我们走
[21:50] Whatever. 什么都好
[21:52] It’s made the news. 这可是大新闻
[21:53] It’s out there that a senior 我们Crane Poole & Schmidt事务所
[21:55] partner of Crane, Poole & Schmidt 的高级合伙人
[21:57] assaulted a homeless man. 袭击了一个无家可归的人
[22:01] – You have nothing to say? – You heard what I said. – 你没有话要说? – 我刚才说过了
[22:04] Whatever. 什么都好
[22:05] That’s it? 就这样?
[22:07] That’s your response? 这就是你的回应?
[22:09] You want a response? Watch it, like everybody else. 你要我的回应? 看吧 像其他人一样
[22:13] What do you mean, watch it like everyone else? 你说的”看吧 像其他人一样”是什么意思?
[22:15] I’m going back on “Larry King” tonight. 今晚我要再次上”Larry King”
[22:19] What? You saw me the last time. I popped. – 什么? – 上次你看过了 我很热门
[22:23] First of all, 首先
[22:24] the last time, you at least 上次 你起码是
[22:26] victimized a despicable person. 针对一个卑鄙的小人
[22:28] – Paul This time… Paul, the – 而这次…
[22:30] people want to hear from me. 人们想要听我说话
[22:31] Denny, this could be a disa… Denny 这可能是一场灾…
[22:35] TiVo me. 帮我录下来
[22:46] – We bark, Brad. No biting. – Got it. – 我们虚张声势Brad 别硬来 – 知道了
[22:48] Let’s keep this under control. 让一切处于控制之下
[22:52] – May I help you? – Good morning, sister. – 我能帮你吗? – 早上好 修女
[22:54] I’m special agent Robb of the 我是FBI密探Robb
[22:57] FBI. This is special agent Beadle. 这位是FBI密探Beadle
[22:59] How are you today? 你今天好吗?
[23:00] The FBI. Has already been here. FBI已经来过了
[23:02] Well, we’re back. Where’s Father Ryan? 我们又回来了 Ryan神父在哪?
[23:05] I’m Father Ryan, 我就是
[23:06] and I’ve said about all 对于此案
[23:08] I’m gonna say on this matter. 我能说的已经说过了
[23:10] Please, Father, a little boy’s life is at stake. 神父 一个小孩的生命危在旦夕
[23:12] As I explained to your other agents, 就像我和你们其他同事说的那样
[23:15] if I had communications, 如果我和他有过联系
[23:17] they would have occurred inside the confessional, 也是发生在忏悔当中
[23:20] and I would unfortunely be prohibited by canon law 而很不幸 我受到教规的制约
[23:23] from revealing the content of such communications. 不能够透露这种谈话的内容
[23:26] Without revealing any specific exchanges, Father, 在不透露具体的内容情况下 神父
[23:29] could you tell us if you’ve 你能否告诉我们
[23:30] been in receipt of any information 你是否有关于这次绑架的
[23:32] pertaining to this abduction? 任何证据?
[23:34] I’m afraid I cannot. 恐怕我不能
[23:37] We have a warrant, Father, 我们有搜查令 神父
[23:39] authorizing us to search your office premises. 授权我们可以搜查你的办公室
[23:41] – Is this your office? – You can’t be serious. – 这是你的办公室吗? – 你不是说真的吧
[23:44] Is this your office, Father? 这是你的办公室吗 神父?
[23:45] Any records would also be 根据教规 任何记录
[23:47] sealed, subject to canon law. 同样也是保密的
[23:49] That you’d have to argue 关于这点你可以
[23:50] before a district court judge. 在地区法官面前申辩
[23:51] I can tell you that we are not subject to canon law, 我可以告诉你 我们不受教规制约
[23:53] and we are authorized to conduct a search. 而且我们有权力进行搜查
[23:55] You will make no such search. 你们不能够进行搜查
[23:57] – We have a warrant, Father. – I don’t care. – 我们有搜查令 神父 – 我不管
[23:59] I have documents pertaining to 我的文件关系到
[24:01] privileged relationships with parishioners. 教区居民的隐私权
[24:04] You’re not going in there. 你们不能进去
[24:05] Please step aside, father. 请让开 神父
[24:06] We have a warrant authorizing us to search, 我们有搜查令授权我们进行搜查
[24:08] and please do not make us arrest 请不要让我们以妨碍司法公正
[24:11] you for obstruction of justice. 的罪名逮捕你
[24:13] We need to search your office, 我们需要搜查你的办公室
[24:14] Father, and we need to do it now, please. 神父 我们现在就要这么做
[24:34] One second. 等等
[24:43] What are you doing? 你这是干吗?
[24:48] That door’s worth a fortune. 这扇门很贵重
[24:49] It was imported from Italy. 是从意大利进口的
[24:51] Threaten to break it down. 你可以威胁把它打破
[24:56] Please step aside, Father. 请让开 神父
[24:59] Are you out of your minds? 你疯了吗?
[25:01] I will give you to the count of 我数3下
[25:03] three. If you do not unlock it… 如果你不打开它…
[25:04] I’m calling the police. 我要报警了
[25:05] – Brad One. Brad. – 一
[25:06] You can’t come crashing in here. 你不能闯进去
[25:07] Two. 二
[25:08] – Brad! Brad! You wouldn’t dare. – 你不敢这么做的
[25:09] Three. Okay! – 三 – 好了!
[25:41] The axe was already in motion. The 那把斧头已经挥出去了
[25:43] priest just stuck his hand in there. 那个牧师突然把手伸了出来
[25:45] How many fingers? 多少只手指?
[25:47] Three. We recovered two. 3只 我们找回了两只
[25:49] The cat ran off with the third. 还有只被猫叼走了
[25:52] It was an accident. 这是一场意外
[25:54] I just wanted to make him think 我只是想要让他认为
[25:55] that I was about to destroy the door. 我准备毁坏那扇门
[25:57] – It was my idea. – He just stuck his hand out. – 这是我的主意 – 他突然把手伸出来
[26:01] We’re not being arrested, if 我们不会被捕的
[26:02] that’s what your concern is. 如果你在担心这个
[26:04] Well, that’s one of my concerns. 这只是我担心的其中一样
[26:06] That priest is going to be suing you and the firm 那牧师准备起诉你们和事务所
[26:08] for a number with a lot of zeroes in it. 索取天文数字的赔偿
[26:10] Surely that’s occurred to you. 我很肯定你们会想到这点的
[26:12] We might have caught a break there. 我们也许能阻止他
[26:14] In the priest’s office… 在牧师的办公室里…
[26:16] What’s this? 这是什么?
[26:17] Papal blessings. 教宗降福纸
[26:18] Excuse me? 什么?
[26:20] The diocese sells papal blessings, 这个教区在兜售带有教皇签名的
[26:22] complete with the pope’s 教宗降福纸
[26:24] signature to the tune of 30 bucks a pop. 30美元一张
[26:26] These are counterfeit. 它们是赝品
[26:27] The priest’s got a printing press 我们在里面发现了印刷机
[26:29] and a stack of these back there. 和一大叠这种东西
[26:30] He’s bootlegging papal blessings to 他私自兜售教宗降福纸
[26:33] the tune of about six figures a year. 每年可以获得六位数的收益
[26:35] We’ve got a rogue priest here. 我们抓到了一个硕鼠牧师
[26:38] Denise, Brad, a second? Denise Brad 打搅一下
[26:44] We found the third finger. 我们找到了第三只手指
[26:45] I’ve got it here on ice. 我把它放进冰袋了
[26:47] Evidently, if we get it over to the hospital, 显然 如果我们把它送去医院
[26:49] they can still reattach it. 还是可以接上的
[26:52] I know it’s a big favor to ask, but uh… 也许有点唐突 但是 呃…
[26:54] would you deliver it? 你们能帮我送过去吗?
[26:56] Excuse me? 什么?
[26:57] We’ve been kind of busy. 我们有点忙
[27:00] By the way… 随便说句…
[27:02] it would be wrong for you to 如果你们去到牧师那里
[27:04] stop by the priest’s hospital room 用这只手指试图
[27:06] and use the finger to try to 套取他的信息
[27:07] extort information out of him. 那可是错误的行为
[27:09] The FBI could never do that, FBI绝对不会允许这样做的
[27:10] and I would never ask the two of you to do it, 而我也从不会要求你们这样做
[27:13] even though the priest likely 就算这个牧师很可能
[27:15] knows something that could help us. 知道一些有用的消息
[27:18] I can’t look at it. 我不敢看它
[27:22] Okay, it was just a thought that I never shared. 好吧 我只是随便说说的
[27:26] Give me the finger. 把手指给我
[27:29] It stays viable on ice for 18 hours max. 它最多可以在冰里维持18个小时
[27:32] Again, I wouldn’t want you 再一次 我没有要求你们
[27:33] to do anything inappropriate. 做一些不合适的举动
[27:35] Give me the finger. 把手指给我
[27:44] This is the general release. 这是一份和解书
[27:47] You’ll need to sign there and initial there. 你需要在这里签名 在这里签上姓名的首字母
[27:51] Okay. 好的
[27:54] And initial here next to the confidentiality clause. 然后在保密条款旁边签上姓名的首字母
[28:01] Okay. 好的
[28:03] And that should do it. 很好 完成了
[28:05] Here’s the best part, your check. 接下来是最好的部分 你的支票
[28:07] Oh, my god. 噢 上帝
[28:09] $75,000. 7万5美元
[28:11] Man, I ain’t never seen this much money at once. 老兄 我从来没见过那么多钱
[28:14] Mr. Kirk, I won’t be so Kirk先生 我不会自大到
[28:15] arrogant as to give you a life lecture, 想为你的人生上一课
[28:17] but however you came into your dire straits, 但是考虑到你目前的困境
[28:20] I hope you use this money productively. 我希望你能够有效地利用这笔钱
[28:22] Oh, don’t you worry about that. Don’t you worry. 噢 你不用担心 不用担心
[28:25] Whoa, hold on, hold on, hold on. 喔 等等 等等
[28:27] This check came from you. 这张支票是你开的
[28:30] It’s an accounting thing. 这只是会计方面的事情而已
[28:31] But it’s a personal check from you. Why? 但是这是一张来自你的私人支票 为什么?
[28:35] It’s really of no concern. 你实在不需要关心这个
[28:37] I want to know why. 我想知道为什么
[28:41] You deserve that settlement. 这是你应得的
[28:43] I’m fortunate enough to be able to part with it. 这点钱对我来说不算什么
[28:46] The truth is, I can afford to 事实是 比起钱来说
[28:48] value other things more than money. 有些东西对我更重要
[28:51] One such item being my friendship with Denny Crane. 其中之一就是我和Denny Crane的友情
[28:56] Why’d you represent me if you knew… 如果是这样 为什么你要代表我…
[28:58] I suppose I thought I could 我想也许我当时认为我能够
[29:00] prioritize principle over that friendship, 将原则置于友情之上
[29:02] but the reality is, I can’t. 但是事实上 我不行
[29:04] Which means you either accept this check from me, 这就意味着 你要么接受我这张支票
[29:06] or you get yourself another lawyer. 要么你得另请律师了
[29:21] Well… 那么…
[29:23] Well, what? 那么什么?
[29:24] You were trying to settle Denny’s case. Well? 你在尝试解决Denny的案子对吧?
[29:27] It’s under control. 都在控制之中
[29:29] And Denny, how do we get him under control? Yours? – 而Denny 我们怎么让他处于控制之中? – 你来?
[29:31] I’ll settle for anybody’s. 我可以处理其他人的问题
[29:33] Alan, the wagons are beginning to circle. Alan 事态在持续发展中
[29:37] He shoots a client in the knee. 他朝一个委托人的膝盖开枪
[29:39] He celebrates it on the “Larry 然后在”Larry King”里
[29:41] King” show before a live audience. 当着观众的面大肆庆祝
[29:43] He then shoots a homeless man with a paintball gun 然后他用彩弹打一个无家可归的人
[29:47] and plans to reprise his 接着准备再次
[29:48] role on “Larry King.” What? – 上”Larry King”胡闹 – 什么?
[29:50] Yes. He’s been invited back. 是的 他又被邀请了
[29:52] And why wouldn’t he be? He got a seven share. 为什么不呢? 他可是占有7%的股份
[29:54] But the point is, this firm 但是重点是
[29:57] isn’t just Shirley and me. 这间事务所并不只是Shirley和我说了算
[29:59] The other partners are getting fed up. 其他合伙人已经开始厌烦了
[30:02] One more embarrassment, god 再来一次这种局面的话
[30:05] knows what he’ll say next. 天知道他会说什么
[30:10] I’ll take it. 我来处理吧
[30:17] Why are you shooting Jane Fonda? 你干吗射Jane Fonda? (Jane Fonda 美国著名演员 反战激进分子)
[30:19] Because I can’t shoot you. You’re my friend. 因为我不能射你 你是我的朋友
[30:21] And friends don’t hurt each other. 而朋友之间不会互相伤害的
[30:24] Denny… Denny…
[30:27] Jane and I used to… you know. 我和Jane曾经… 你知道我说什么
[30:30] You and Jane Fonda? 你和Jane Fonda?
[30:32] Lest we forget “Barbarella”? “太空英雌芭芭丽娜”记得吧? (“Barbarella” Jane Fonda主演的一部科幻电影)
[30:34] Then she turned on me, went red. 然后她就和我一起了 变成红色 (美国政治分为红蓝两阵营 Denny属于红色阵营)
[30:36] (communist witch hunts They caught her in one of 他们在一场共产主义婊子迫害中 是美国麦卡锡时代的政治迫害活动)
[30:37] those communist bitch hunts. 把她抓起来了 (这里Denny把witch 换成bitch来讽刺Jane Fonda)
[30:38] I think you mean witch hunts. 我想你指的是政治迫害 (witch hunt来源于巫术法案 详情请看本季第六集的注释)
[30:41] No. I’m right on this one. 不 我说的没错
[30:44] Take that, Hanoi Jane! 死吧 Hanoi Jane! (至于为什么叫她Hanoi Jane 请查阅维基百科 太长了)
[30:46] Why are you going on “Larry King”? 你为什么又上”Larry King”?
[30:48] Because the American public 因为美国公众
[30:50] wants to hear from me. No. – 想要听我说话 – 不是
[30:51] They want to be entertained by shock and drivel. 他们只是想让你娱乐他们而已
[30:53] That’s why that show is so happy to exploit you. 这就是这个节目那么喜欢你的原因
[30:56] There’s only so much embarrassment the 而对于事务所的合伙人来说
[30:58] partners at this firm will stand for, Denny. 就只有难堪而已 Denny
[31:00] What are they gonna do, get rid 那他们要怎么做 除掉我?
[31:01] of me? I’m the star of the show. 我可是节目中的明星
[31:03] Even so, don’t go on that program. 即便如此 别上那个节目了
[31:05] Since when do you care whether 从什么时候开始你会关心
[31:06] this firm is embarrassed or not? 这间事务所是否难堪了?
[31:07] I don’t. I care about you. 我不 我只是关心你
[31:11] You’ve been a gigantic ass about all this. 你所作的这一切已经让你成为一个狂妄自大的人
[31:14] And if you’re determined to be 如果你想要继续荒唐下去
[31:16] absurd, at least have the common sense, 起码不要在大庭广众之下
[31:17] if not the decency, to keep it to yourself. 那样就算不得体 起码还符合常理
[31:20] Contrary to what you and 事实上与你和世界上其他人
[31:21] the rest of the world think, 所想的恰好相反
[31:22] I know exactly what I’m doing. 我很清楚自己在干什么
[31:27] Indeed. 确实
[31:41] I’m sorry, no visitors. Just… 很抱歉 不能探访 只是…
[31:43] FBI FBI.
[31:45] Out. 出去吧
[31:52] First of all, I’d like to say that, uh… 首先 我想说 呃…
[31:54] I’m glad to see you’re doing okay. 我很高兴你没什么大碍
[31:57] And secondly, I deeply apologize… 其次 我非常抱歉…
[31:59] Why don’t you save your apologies for the trial? 把你的道歉留到庭上说吧
[32:05] Father Ryan… Ryan神父…
[32:07] we’ve discovered the counterfeit papal blessings 我们发现了伪造的教宗祝福纸
[32:11] and the printing press in your office. 还有你办公室的印刷机
[32:13] Your days as a priest are 如果这个消息公布出去
[32:16] over should this become public. 你作为牧师的日子就到头了
[32:19] Joe Martini previously Joe Martini曾经
[32:21] kidnapped and killed a 5-year-old child. 绑架并杀害了一名5岁的孩子
[32:24] We know that this man regularly 我们知道这个人最近
[32:26] comes to you to seek absolution. 向你寻求主的豁免
[32:28] He probably confessed his prior crime to you. 他也许有向你提过他之前的罪行
[32:32] Now he’s taken another child. 现在他绑架了另一名孩子
[32:35] Maybe you know. Maybe you don’t. 也许你知道 也许你不知道
[32:37] But this kid… 但是这个孩子…
[32:39] this kid could still be alive. 这个孩子可能还活着
[32:42] I don’t care about the 我不关心什么
[32:45] confessional seal or canon law. 保密协定或者教规
[32:49] I want this boy. 我要这个男孩
[32:52] And if you care at all about this 而如果你在乎这个孩子的一切
[32:54] child or your future as a priest, 又或者你作为牧师的前途
[32:57] you will help us. 你应该帮助我们
[33:02] Screw you. 去死
[33:07] I know the clergy likes to speak hypothetically. 我知道神职人员都喜欢说假设的话
[33:10] So if there was a child out 那么假设如果有一个孩子
[33:13] there in a kidnapper’s hands 落到一个绑架犯的手里
[33:15] and something were to come into your 而你手上刚好有一些
[33:18] possession that didn’t rightly belong to you, 不属于你的东西
[33:20] but you could use it to help save the child… 但是你可以用它来帮助拯救那个孩子…
[33:28] Would you use it? 你会用吗?
[33:37] There’s a 3-room house in Revere beach. 在Revere海滩有一栋3室的房子
[33:40] Tiny. He keeps it under an alias, Miguel Rivera. 很小的房子 房主Miguel Rivera是他的化名
[33:45] That’s all I know, I swear. 这就是我所知道的一切 我发誓
[33:47] Now give me back my finger. 把手指给回我
[33:59] 3729. Yeah, got it. 3729 好的 知道了
[34:01] Jump squad’s on its way. 营救小队已经上路了
[34:02] – Ask them if I can suit up. – You cannot suit up. – 问他们我能不能参加 – 你不能参加
[34:04] I have paramilitary training, Denise. 我受过准军事训练的Denise
[34:06] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑?
[34:07] The liability alone. 别大包大揽了
[34:09] You’ve done enough as Mannix. 你扮Mannix还扮不够吗
[34:10] Yeah, I’m still here. Okay. 是的 我在听 好的
[34:13] We’d better get there before them. 我们最好在他们之前赶到
[34:15] They told us to wait. 他叫我们等着
[34:23] Don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[34:49] Gracie Jane Gracie Jane.
[34:49] – Denny Crane – Gracie Jane – Denny Crane. – Gracie Jane.
[34:52] Are you making fun of me? 你在取笑我?
[34:53] No, sugar, I’m guest-hosting the show tonight. 不 甜心 我是今晚的客串主持
[34:56] Oh. Where’s Larry? 噢 Larry去哪了?
[34:57] He’s out sick. 他病了
[34:59] But I came to talk to Larry. 但是我是来和Larry谈的
[35:00] Don’t worry. I’ll be gentle. 别紧张 我会很友好的
[35:05] Find me a glass. 给我来杯水
[35:08] So you’re a hijacker. 所以你是强盗
[35:10] No. I shot the man in the 不 我只是用彩弹
[35:12] forehead with a paintball gun. 射他的额头
[35:13] And the week before that, an indigent in the knees. 在此之前一个星期 你射了一个穷人的膝盖
[35:16] A child rapist scum. 一个恋童强奸人渣
[35:17] Is that your excuse, hijacker? 这就是你的借口 强盗?
[35:19] Would you stop calling me that? Where’s Larry? 你能不能不要这样叫我? Larry在哪?
[35:21] I call you that because it is 我这样叫你是因为
[35:23] high-priced attorneys like you 像你这样的高价律师
[35:25] who are hijacking our legal system. 正在侵犯我们的法律体系
[35:28] You can read it in my book “Hijacked.” 你们可以在我的书”被劫持”里读到
[35:30] Can we talk about the issues? 我们能就事论事吗?
[35:33] Sure, hijacker. 当然 强盗
[35:34] It’s people like you who are ruining our country. 像你这样的人正在毁灭我们的国家
[35:36] I’m not ruining the country! 我才没有毁灭国家!
[35:38] Poor people are ruining the country. 是那些穷人
[35:39] You sit there in your 你坐在这里
[35:42] $2,000 suit blaming poor people? 穿着2千美元的西装批评穷人?
[35:44] Our father, who art in heaven… 仁慈的天父…
[35:46] Answer the question. 回答这个问题
[35:47] The poor people have plunged this country into debt, 穷人们使这个国家陷入债务之中
[35:49] so much so that there are liberals in Washington 就像华盛顿的那帮自由党人一样
[35:52] who want to take away my tax cuts, your tax cuts. 他们要从我这 从你那夺走了减税政策
[35:55] We’ve worked hard for those tax cuts. 我们那么辛苦争取回来的减税政策
[35:57] And we’re supposed to give them up for what? 而我们要为他们做什么?
[35:59] For, uh, medicaid? 医疗补助?
[36:00] Education? Teach them how to read? 教育? 教他们识字?
[36:02] Hell, if they could read, they wouldn’t be poor. 如果他们会认字 他们就不会是穷人了
[36:04] If Larry were here, he’d get 如果Larry在这儿 他就知道
[36:05] this. But you take Katrina. 但是你只会谈卡特里娜 (卡特里娜飓风 05年袭击美国多个州)
[36:06] The poor people have cost this 那些穷人已经
[36:08] country billions and billions! 让这个国家付出了百亿的钱!
[36:08] – In what way? – Well, the rich got out. – 用什么方式? – 把有钱人赶跑
[36:11] The damn poor just hung around. 那些该死的穷人就可以到处乱窜
[36:13] For what? To watch. Now we have to pay for it. 为了什么? 看好戏 而我们就要付出代价了
[36:17] Maybe they couldn’t get out. 也许他们没有能力
[36:19] Maybe they thought that the 也许他们认为
[36:21] federal government might rescue them, 联邦政府会救助他们
[36:23] or failing that, give a damn. 或者毫无所谓
[36:25] How stupid is that? 那有多愚蠢啊?
[36:26] Now what I committed here was 而我在这里所做的是
[36:29] an act of civil disobedience. 一种公民的反抗行为
[36:31] I shot the guy in the head as a wake-up call. 我朝那人的头开枪是为了给他一个警醒
[36:34] We have got to motivate the 我们必须促使
[36:36] lazy slobs in this country 这个国家的懒汉
[36:39] to get off their fat, lazy asses and go to work! 抬起他们又肥又懒的屁股去工作!
[36:43] Let’s get America back on track. 让美国回到正常的轨道上去
[36:46] FBI! FBI!
[38:24] Who’s Gracie Jane? 谁是Gracie Jane?
[38:25] – I don’t want to talk about it 我不想说这个
[38:27] Everybody thought I was being facetious. 每个人都认为我被愚弄了
[38:30] They thought it was inspired satire. 他们认为那是灵感一动的讽刺
[38:32] Just can’t win. 你能怎么样
[38:36] – They got the child back. – So I heard. – 他们救回了孩子 – 我听说了
[38:40] Good day. 美好的一天
[38:41] Yes. 是的
[38:44] As for our case, I made it go away. 至于我们的案子 我解决了
[38:47] You’re completely off the hook. 你完全脱身了
[38:53] That was your plan the whole time. 这是你事先计划好的对吧
[38:55] Get in good with him, talk him out of it. 向他示好 然后把他解决
[38:57] The old Trojan horse. 特洛伊木马 (源于希腊神话《木马屠城记》)
[39:00] – What did you tell him? – None of your business. – 你和他说了什么? – 和你无关
[39:02] I wish you had let me in on the game. 我真希望你让我加入你这个游戏
[39:05] I can act, you know. I won an Emmy. 我很会演戏 你知道 我赢过艾美奖 (William Shatner凭借 Denny这个角色得过艾美奖)
[39:09] Just the same. 什么都好
[39:17] What’s this? 这是什么?
[39:18] A check for $75,000. 7万5美元的支票
[39:21] It’s for you, not for him. 这是给你的 不是给他的
[39:24] I pay my own way. 我有自己的赔偿方式
[39:27] – How did you know? – Here’s a little secret. – 你怎么知道的? – 这是个小秘密
[39:30] I know things. 我无所不知
[39:33] Don’t tell. 只是不说出来
[39:35] That secret seems unbelievably safe. 这个秘密看来难以置信地可靠
[39:48] Denny, when we were coming out of Denny 当我们那一天
[39:50] the subway station the other day 从地铁站走出来
[39:52] and Randall asked us for change, Randall向我们讨要零钱时
[39:54] did you hear him or even notice he was there 在他用石头丢你的脑袋前
[39:57] before he hit you in the head with a rock? 你有没听见或者至少注意到他的存在?
[40:01] – Did you? – No. – 你有吗? – 没有
[40:05] You like poor people, don’t you? 你喜欢穷人 是不?
[40:09] That comment you made about… 你说的那些话…
[40:13] We don’t even save them when they’re dying. 我们在他们濒死的时候甚至不救他们
[40:15] You don’t think we let people die in New Orleans 你不会真的认为我们因为他们是穷人
[40:19] because they were poor, do you? 就任由他们死在新奥尔良吧? (05年新奥尔良遭受飓风卡特里娜袭击 损失惨重)
[40:23] Don’t be silly. 别傻了
[40:25] You do think that. 你确实是那么想的
[40:27] He threw a rock, Denny. 他丢了一个石头Denny
[40:30] He’d had enough of being ignored and neglected. 他已经受够了被无视和被忽略
[40:33] He rose up and threw a rock at some rich guy. 他起来反抗并且向有钱人丢了一块石头
[40:36] 37 million, Denny. 他们有3700万 Denny
[40:40] You ever wonder what would 你是否有想过如果他们
[40:42] happen if they all decided to rise up? 都决定要起来反抗 会发生什么事?
[40:44] Are we still talking about hurricanes? 我们是在谈论飓风吗?
[40:46] That hurricane was as much a 这场飓风不仅是一场自然灾难
[40:48] social disaster as a natural one. 同时也是一场社会灾难
[40:51] And the next hurricane to hit could 而下一场飓风很可能就会
[40:53] very well be in the form of anarchy. 以无政府状态的形式出现
[40:58] One week, it’s clowns. Next week, it’s anarchy. 前一个星期是小丑 后一个星期是无政府
[41:02] What do we do for fun? 有没好玩一点的东西?
[41:04] This. Sleeping my place tonight? 这个 今晚在我那睡?
[41:07] I haven’t decided yet. 我还没决定呢
[41:08] Let’s see how the night goes. 让我们看看今晚过得怎样
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme