Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on Boston legal
[00:03] Always fantasize about my murder trial. 我总是在想象关于我的谋杀的审问
[00:06] I think next time I’ll leave little clues. 我考虑下次留下一点线索
[00:08] What do you mean, “next time”? 你说下一次是什么意思
[00:09] Hey, listen, I think 嘿 听我说
[00:10] you’ll remember reverend Diddum. 我想你还记得Diddum牧师吧
[00:12] It turns out the reverend is also a lawyer. 结果这位牧师也是律师
[00:15] I’ve decided to let him handle my divorce. 我决定让他来处理我的离婚手续
[00:17] Instead of targeting the 我们紧盯着那前夫
[00:18] ex-husband, we go after the reverend. 不如从牧师身上下手
[00:20] The reverend? 牧师
[00:20] Three sexual harassment complaints. 三起性骚扰投诉
[00:22] The man has a certain weakness. 这个人有个明显的缺点
[00:23] What exactly did he say about killing? 他对杀人到底是怎么看的
[00:25] It makes him feel godly. 那让他感觉虔诚
[00:27] It was very empowering taking a life. 夺走一条生命是很有成就感的
[00:29] That’s not something we can arrest him for. 我们不能因为这样就逮捕他
[00:50] We need to talk, Alan. 我们得谈一谈 Alan
[00:51] No, we don’t. You’ve 没那个必要
[00:52] refallen for a former boyfriend. 你和你一个前男友复合了
[00:54] You’ve decided to go back to him. So be it. 你决定回到他身边 是这样吧
[01:01] I would like to talk about it. 我想谈一谈这件事
[01:04] Why? 有什么好谈的
[01:05] To put a tidy little bow on it 是想用一个好看的小蝴蝶结
[01:07] in celebration of the friendship? 来庆祝我们的友谊吗
[01:08] We’re breaking up, Tara. 我们分手了 Tara
[01:10] Let’s not turn it into a hallmark moment. 不要把它变成什么重要时刻
[01:13] At the root of our relationship was a friendship. 我们关系的本质就是友谊
[01:15] That was perhaps your root. 那只是你的想法
[01:17] For me, it’s the little things, 对于我来说 不只是这样
[01:20] sharing a glass of wine as we do the crossword, 当我玩字谜游戏的时候 我们分享一杯美酒
[01:23] early morning coffee, listening to books on tape 清晨的咖啡 听着磁带上的书
[01:27] while I teethe on your left breast. 咬着你左边胸部
[01:32] Tara Tara?
[01:36] I’m sorry. 对不起
[01:39] I have little doubt you’re 我有一点怀疑
[01:41] doing what’s best for you. 你现在做的是不是最好的选择
[01:46] I decided not to go back to him. 我已经决定不回到他身边了
[01:49] Then what is it we’re not talking about? 那我们还争论什么啊
[01:52] As much as it might not be him, 就算跟我在一起的不是他
[01:56] I suppose he made me 我想他让我认识到
[01:58] realize that it isn’t you either. 那个人也不会是你
[02:00] As much as I love you and… 我非常的爱你…
[02:03] I do very much… 真的非常爱你…
[02:08] I need to move on. 我得开始我的新生活了
[02:15] I suppose it’s better than moving in. 我想这总比搬进来要好
[02:17] I really believe if a woman is going to move on, 我觉得一个女人如果想往前走的话
[02:20] she should be required to move away. 她就应该要离开了
[02:24] A woman once left me 曾经有个女人离开我
[02:26] because the way I grunted during sex 只是因为我做爱时的呻吟声
[02:29] reminded her of her potbellied pig. 让她想起了她的大肚肚猪
[02:32] You grunt like a pig during sex? 你做爱的时候象猪一样哼哼
[02:35] And when I fell asleep after, 等我睡着后
[02:37] she said I snored like her 她又说我的呼噜声象她的猪
[02:40] pig, too. You just can’t win. 总之你永远是输家
[02:41] Relationships end for all sorts of reasons. 一段感情结束的原因千奇百怪
[02:42] The only thing you can do is go fishing. 你唯一能做的就是去钓鱼
[02:48] Cancel the rest of your week, Alan. 取消你这星期的计划吧 Alan
[02:51] I’m taking you to Nimmo bay. 我带你去Nimmo海湾
[02:53] Don’t be ridiculous. 别开玩笑了
[02:56] This is not a meaningful life. 这样不是有意义的生活
[03:00] Practicing law, drinking 打官司
[03:01] scotch at 9 o’clock in the morning. 早上9点喝一杯苏格兰威士忌
[03:03] Well, maybe the scotch is meaningful. 好了 也许威士忌是有意义的
[03:06] But practicing law, making money, 但是打官司 赚钱
[03:08] settling petty disputes, 处理一些小争端
[03:11] life is in British columbia in the great bear rainforest. 真正的生活在大不列颠 哥伦比亚的大熊雨林里
[03:17] God is out there, Alan. 连上帝都在那儿 Alan
[03:19] God likes to fish? 上帝也喜欢钓鱼
[03:22] We need to go to the woods and touch ourselves, 我们需要踏进那丛林寻找真我
[03:25] get in touch with ourselves. 接触真正的自我
[03:30] Man can only truly bond in the woods. 人类只有在丛林里才能真正的走到一起
[03:34] Come on, Alan. 来吧 Alan
[03:36] Let’s go fishing. 我们钓鱼去
[04:35] I’m not a good flyer, especially helicopters. 我不是个好飞行员 尤其对于直升机来说
[04:37] I don’t understand the aerodynamics. 我也不懂空气动力学
[04:40] And I’m feeling quite inclined to vomit. 而且我还想吐
[04:43] There’s fish down there, man. 伙计 下面有条鱼
[04:46] In that case… 如果这样的话…
[04:58] Coming up to it. Look. There. 到了 看 那儿
[05:01] The Naiad explorer. 水泉女神探险号
[05:04] There it is. Nimmo bay! 就是那了 Nimmo海湾
[05:14] They’re surrendering. 他们在向我们投降
[05:15] Do they think we’re attacking? 他们以为我们要攻击他们吗
[05:17] That’s how they welcome the guests. 这是他们欢迎客人的方式
[05:20] Denny, this may not be the time but… Denny 也许现在说这话不合适 但是…
[05:23] I hate nature. 我恨大自然
[05:49] Mrs. Piper? Piper夫人
[05:51] Detective Stephenson. 我是Stephenson侦探
[05:53] – Remember me? – No. -还记得我吗 -不记得
[05:56] Is there someplace we can talk? 有没有方便我们说话的地方
[05:59] After you came to see us, 你来找过我们之后
[06:01] we decided to put a tracking 我们决定在Bernard Ferrion的车
[06:02] device in Bernard Ferrion’s car. 安放一个追踪装置
[06:03] He hasn’t used it for a week. 他有一个星期没用车了
[06:05] We knocked on his door, talked 我们去找过他
[06:06] to neighbors. Nobody’s seen him. 问过他的邻居 可没人见过他
[06:08] We entered his house, looked around. 我们进入他家搜查
[06:10] Seems he’s vanished. 发现他消失了
[06:11] Really? Gee. 真的吗 见鬼
[06:15] When was the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见到他是什么时候
[06:17] About a week ago, I guess. 我想那大概是一个星期前
[06:19] I had dinner at his house. 我在他家吃晚饭
[06:21] Let’s see, on Friday. 我想想 是星期五
[06:23] Yeah, that’s the last day anybody saw him. 没错 那就是有人见过他的最后一天
[06:25] What did you talk about? 你们那天谈了些什么
[06:27] Well, if you must know, 嗯 如果你一定要知道
[06:28] I decided to end our friendship. 我决定跟他绝交
[06:31] Maybe he went fishing. 说不定他去钓鱼了
[06:32] I hear men do that. 我听说男人喜欢钓鱼
[06:33] Did he know that you tried to turn him in? No! -他知道你准备把他弄进监狱吗 -不知道
[06:38] If you hear from him, 如果你有他的消息
[06:40] – Would you let us know? – Of course. -通知我们好吗 -当然了
[06:52] – I’making progress. – What progress? -我有些进展了 -什么进展
[06:55] Just get him compromised and 只要让他妥协然后
[06:56] proceed directly to blackmail. 直接进行敲诈就行了
[06:57] Do not pass go… First of -不需要绕弯子… -首先
[06:59] all, I am not about blackmail. 我不准备敲诈
[07:02] In so many words. 说了很多遍了
[07:03] And second, when I decide to screw somebody, 第二 我决定耍一个人时
[07:05] even figuratively, I still like foreplay. Nice. -就是逢场作戏 我也要有”前戏” -很好
[07:08] The man isn’t stupid, Garrett. 这人不是个笨蛋 Garrett
[07:10] I need to move slowly. 我得慢慢来
[07:13] Please, dear father, give us 尊贵的神父 请赐予我们
[07:15] the serenity to find accord, 这宁静去寻求相通
[07:17] the compassion to find victory and fairness 怜悯我们找到胜利与公平
[07:20] and to remember that despite our differences, 即使我们是彼此不同
[07:23] we remain one man under God. Amen. 我们都在同一个上帝保佑之下 阿门
[07:27] Okay. We last left off on vacation allowances. 好了 我们上次说到了假期津贴
[07:31] I still have to deny that. 我仍然要说拒绝
[07:33] Well, he was accustomed during 嗯 假设他还在婚姻中…
[07:35] the marriage… As a luxury. 作为一种奢侈
[07:40] I like that we start with the prayer. 我喜欢我们以祈祷作为开始
[07:42] Thank you for that. 谢谢你那样做
[07:49] You’re a nice person. 你是个很好相处的人
[07:56] Can we table the vacation allowance for now 现在我们能不能先把假期津贴搁置
[07:58] and get back to health insurance? Sure. -直接谈医疗保险呢 -没问题
[08:01] Give me a sec to just run these numbers. 给我点时间把数据准备好
[08:19] 10 o’clock, 2 o’clock. 10点钟方向 2点钟方向
[08:21] 10 o’clock, 2 o’clock. 10点钟方向 2点钟方向
[08:24] Make up your mind. What time is it? 提起精神啊 现在才几点
[08:26] Forward cast stops at 10, backcast at 2. 向前甩定在10点钟方向 向后就2点钟方向
[08:29] You want to let the rod do the work. 如果你想要钓竿起作用
[08:31] When will it finally be my turn? 到底什么时候轮到我
[08:34] You guides aren’t very good at sharing. 你们这些人不懂得分享
[08:48] Okay. It’s not a fly swatter. 好的 这可不是苍蝇拍
[08:52] Where are all the fish? 鱼都跑哪去了
[08:53] Can’t hit the river until you learn to cast. 在你学会怎么甩竿之前是不会游上来的
[08:56] Look at you, roughing it in the great outdoors. 看看你 在这美好的户外你还在那干坐着
[08:59] – 10 and 2. – Stop with the time. -10和2 -对准方向停下来
[09:13] – Hello, Catherine. – Hello. -你好 Catherine -你好
[09:16] – May I help you? – Well, I, uh… -有什么能帮你吗 -嗯 我 呃…
[09:23] – I may have a situation. – Okay. -我可能遇到了一些麻烦 -接着说
[09:29] I had befriended a man, 有一个男人以前和我是朋友
[09:32] Bernard Ferrion, a seemingly benign little person 叫Bernard Ferrion 一个看起来忠厚老实的小人物
[09:35] who had killed both his mother and neighbor 他杀害了他母亲和邻居
[09:39] this firm represented him. 这个公司是他的法律代表
[09:41] Alan got him off both times. Alan帮助他两次逃脱了严惩
[09:44] Are you aware of any of this? Some. -你知道这事吗 -一点点
[09:47] Well, at his core, I 好了 我之前觉得
[09:50] maintained Bernard was not evil, Bernard本质上不是个恶棍
[09:52] which is, I suppose, in part why I befriended him. 我想是因为这样我才会跟他交朋友
[09:56] But I suddenly became convinced 但是我突然确信
[09:58] he was evil and would kill again. 他就是个恶棍而且还会继续杀人
[10:00] I went to the police 我去警察局
[10:02] and revealed some things 揭露了一些事情
[10:04] that may have been privileged. 是需要特别对待的事情
[10:05] I’m sorry about that. 我感到很抱歉
[10:07] But my conscience… 但是我的良心…
[10:10] Anyway, the police said little could be done, 不管怎么样 警官说还不能采取什么行动
[10:13] which stunned me, of course. 这当然让我有点震惊
[10:15] Well, I became horrified, I suppose, 我想我开始感到恐惧了
[10:18] at the prospect of Bernard taking more human life. 想到Bernard还会杀更多的人
[10:25] And? 然后呢
[10:29] I killed him. 我把他杀了
[10:34] What do you mean, you killed him? 你是什么意思 你杀了他
[10:38] I bludgeoned him with his own skillet. 我用他的煎锅重重的砸了他
[10:41] And now the police are asking questions, 现在警察开始调查了
[10:44] -Catherine… – And I don’t know what to do. – Catherine… -我不知道该怎么办
[10:49] – You killed a man? – Yes, dear. -你杀了人 -是的 亲爱的
[10:57] If only your prolonged staring could bring him back. 要是你的凝望就能救回他该多好
[11:03] She doesn’t want us to go to the police. 她不想我们去找警察
[11:05] She’s not looking to turn herself in, 她不准备自首
[11:07] so much as, I guess, she wants to 根据这些 我认为
[11:08] be prepared should she be arrested. 她已经做好准备被逮捕
[11:10] She killed one of our clients? 她杀了我们的客户
[11:12] First thing we have to make sure of is, 首先我要确定
[11:14] we don’t have some legal obligation to report it. 我们没有法律上的义务上报这件事
[11:16] No, we don’t. A confession to you is privileged. 不 没有 她对你的坦白不受法律节制
[11:18] What about our duty to Bernard Ferrion? 那你对Bernard Ferrion的责任怎么处理
[11:20] He was a client. 他是客户
[11:21] I’m not sure our duty there would survive his death. 我不确定他死后我们是否是他的代理人
[11:23] Hit him on the head with a skillet? 用煎锅砸他
[11:25] At a minimum, it would be a public relations nightmare 至少 这会成为一个公关上的噩梦
[11:27] if it got out that we knew and said nothing. 如果被发现我们知道这事却保持沉默
[11:28] I think we need to convince her to confess to the police. 我想我们要说服她去警察局自首
[11:31] I don’t think she has any intention of doing that. 我想她根本不会去自首
[11:33] – Where’s the body? – Evidently, in his basement. -尸体在哪 -显然在他的地下室
[11:35] – She just killed him? – Yes, Paul, she killed him. -她就这样杀了他 -是的 Paul 她杀了他
[11:37] He’s dead. Can we move on? 他已经死了 我们接受这个现实吧
[11:39] Tara, is this woman insane. Tara 你认为这个女人疯了吗
[11:40] – Clearly, she must be. – She has to be fired. -她肯定疯了 -我们得炒了她
[11:43] No, that would be an indirect violation of privilege. 不行 那样会造成特权的间接损害
[11:44] If that action could indirectly… 如果那样间接的…
[11:46] She kills clients! 她杀了客户
[11:49] I think we need to convince her to go to the police. 我想我们得说服他向警方坦白
[11:51] And if she refuses? 要是她拒绝呢
[11:52] We lie to her, tell her the 我们骗她 告诉她
[11:53] police are about to find out. 警察就要查出真相了
[11:55] We can’t lie to her, Paul. She’s a de facto client. 我们不能骗她 Paul 她事实上也是我们的客户
[11:57] Doing nothing here could devastate 我们在这做的任何事都不能损害
[11:59] the moral integrity of this firm. 公司的良好道德
[12:01] Where is Alan Shore? He has a relationship with her. Alan Shore哪去了 他跟她有一腿
[12:04] – He’s in Canada. – Tara dumped him. -他在加拿大 -Tara把他甩了
[12:05] – Is he reachable? – Apparently not. -能不能联系得到他 -显然不行
[12:07] Well, Shirley, you need to 好了Shirley 你得去
[12:09] persuade the woman to confess. 说服这女人去自首
[12:10] Even if it’s to her legal detriment? Yes. -就算损害她的法律权益 -是的
[12:13] Sometimes the firm has to come first. 有些时候是公司至上
[12:31] You can see them in there. 你可以看到它们在那儿
[12:33] Look at the crystal-clear water. 看看这水晶般清澈的水
[12:36] My fly went right by his nose. 我的鱼饵就在他的鼻子前
[12:38] Eat it, you picky bastard. 吃了它 你这挑三拣四的混蛋
[12:41] Should I be concerned that the guide brought a gun? 我们是不是要担心下那导游带着枪
[12:44] Well, you never know when a grizzly will wander out. 好了 你不会知道灰熊什么时候会冒出来
[12:48] Relax. 别紧张
[12:50] Just catch a fish, would you please? 钓你的鱼好吗
[12:51] Unlike you, I didn’t eat back at the lodge. 我可不象你一样要回到小屋吃
[12:54] Who cooks it, by the way? 顺便问下谁来煮鱼
[12:56] It’s catch and release. 这是钓鱼 放生
[12:58] What do you mean? 你是什么意思
[12:59] We let them go. 我们放它们走
[13:01] What do you mean, “we let them go?” 你说放它们走是什么意思
[13:02] We just traveled 3,500 我们刚刚飞了3500英里
[13:04] miles. We don’t get to eat them? 我们却不吃这些鱼
[13:07] I brought you out here to expose you to, to… 我带你来这儿来面对…
[13:10] Big fish, which I’m now told we can’t eat. 大肥鱼 现在你却告诉我不能吃
[13:13] Once you see one and hold one in your hand, 当你看见一条鱼并在你手中
[13:17] not that you will, because 并不会是你想要的 因为
[13:19] they’re almost impossible to catch, 它们几乎是不可能被捉住的
[13:20] but I might if the gods favor me. 我也许可以捉条要是老天照顾我的话
[13:21] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait just a second. 喔 喔 喔 喔 等一下
[13:23] Did you say I might not even get one? 你是说我连一条都捉不到
[13:26] It’s called fishing, man, not catching. 这叫做钓鱼 伙计 不是捉鱼
[13:28] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[13:29] You haul me halfway across 你拖着我绕了半个地球
[13:31] the world to help me get over 帮我忘记
[13:32] my painful breakup with… 因为和…分手的伤痛
[13:35] -Tara Tara. And now you’re -而现在
[13:36] telling me the fish are uncatchable? 你告诉我这里的鱼是捉不到的
[13:39] By beginners. 对新手来说是这样
[13:41] I’ll get one if you just shut up and let me fish. 我能钓到一条只要你闭嘴让我好好钓
[13:55] – Fish on! – Hey, we got one! -鱼上钩啦 -嘿 我钓到了一条
[13:57] – Look at that! – What do I do? -看看 -我该怎么办
[13:59] – Keep it on your line! – All right, tip up! -别让它跑了 -好了 拉起来
[14:02] Don’t lose your balance, man. Stand up! 别失去平衡了 站稳了
[14:04] Let it run. He’s on your line! Don’t horse it in! 让它游 它在你钩上 不要猛拉
[14:07] Keep your line taut! Fight him, man, fight him! 保持你渔线的紧绷状态 搞定它 伙计 搞定它
[14:14] The odds are, Catherine, 现在的情况是 Catherine
[14:15] the police will find out. 警察会查出真相
[14:17] It is our united feeling that the 我们都认为对你而言
[14:19] best way to achieve the most leniency, 获得最大宽厚处理的最好办法
[14:21] is for you to go to the police of your own accord 就是自愿去警察局
[14:24] and tell them what happened. 然后告诉他们发生了什么
[14:27] You’re lying, dear. 你在撒谎 亲爱的
[14:28] Why would I lie? 我为什么要撒谎
[14:30] Because the worst thing that can happen to this firm, is for it to become public that one 因为能发生在公司身上 影响公众形象最糟糕的事情
[14:33] of your employees murdered a client 就是你们的一个员工杀了一个客户
[14:39] and you sat on the information. 你们却故意不提这个
[14:42] I may not be a lawyer but, 虽然我不是律师
[14:43] it seems to me that if I confess, 但我知道如果我坦白
[14:47] it might make things easier for them. 他们可就好办多了
[14:53] Catherine, on the one hand, Catherine 一方面
[14:56] you tried to introduce Bernard Ferrion to your faith 你试着让Bernard Ferrion信仰你所信仰的
[14:59] in the hopes of saving his soul. 希望能够拯救他的灵魂
[15:02] But denying this man a funeral, 却不让这个男人有他的葬礼
[15:04] his opportunity to rest in peace with god, 剥夺他在上帝佐佑下安息的机会
[15:09] that isn’t in keeping with his salvation. 这样并不符合拯救他的意愿
[15:14] Did you commit this act 你这样做
[15:16] because he was evil or because you are? 是因为他是恶棍还是根本你也是
[15:22] Because he was. 因为他是
[15:24] Then I would advise you, 那么我还是建议你
[15:26] do not let his final legacy be 不要让他最后的残渣
[15:28] the destruction of your moral 玷污你的道德
[15:30] and spiritual character. 和灵魂
[15:33] This firm will defend you. 公司会为你辩护
[15:34] I give you my word. 我向你保证
[15:35] You will have this firm’s full resources. 我们动用最大资源帮助你
[15:40] I want Alan Shore. 我要Alan Shore替我辩护
[15:45] If I can get him back to the charity at 如果我能让他大发慈悲
[15:47] heart discount of six and a quarter… 打个6.5折…
[15:49] I couldn’t sell it. 我不能妥协
[15:50] Oh, I have a hard time believing that, Sara. 噢 我以前总是很难相信那个 Sara
[15:52] You seem so incredibly… 你看起来特别的…
[15:56] compelling. 让人信服
[15:57] Surely you can move Denise a little… 当然你会让Denise有些感动…
[16:01] perhaps in the way… 也许同时…
[16:04] you move me. 你也感动了我
[16:09] I’m afraid I’m going to have… 恐怕我得去…
[16:12] to have another attorney handle this matter. 找另一个律师来处理这事
[16:14] I beg your pardon? 能再说一次吗
[16:15] It’s just divorce law isn’t my specialty, 只是我不擅长离婚诉讼
[16:17] and I feel Denise’s 并且我感到Denise的
[16:18] interests aren’t best being served. 利益被损害了
[16:19] You’re doing wonderful work here. 你做得够好了
[16:21] We’re almost at a meeting of the minds. 而且我们很多方面都达成一致了啊
[16:22] It’s not the meeting of the minds that concerns me. 我并不关心什么意见一致
[16:27] I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. 对不起 我不该那么说
[16:30] – What did you mean by it? – Nothing. -你那样说是什么意思 -没什么
[16:32] I apologize. I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. 我道歉 我想你必须得离开了
[16:39] Okay. 好吧
[16:44] I’m attracted to you. 我被你吸引了
[16:47] I mean, I’m not. 我是说 我不是
[16:49] I just think I am. 我只是想我是
[16:51] Which is to say, 就是说
[16:53] I have a problem. 我有毛病了
[17:00] Problem? 毛病
[17:03] I shouldn’t be litigating with clergy. 我不该和牧师一起做诉讼
[17:08] What do you mean? 这是什么意思
[17:10] This has to just be between us. 这只能你知我知
[17:13] You can’t tell your client. 你不能告诉你的当事人
[17:14] Should it ever get back to my client… 不能传到我的当事人那…
[17:15] No, I give you my word. 不会 我向你保证
[17:18] I, um… 我 嗯…
[17:23] I have a clergy fetish. 我有牧师迷恋癖
[17:31] Clergy fetish. 牧师迷恋癖
[17:33] I’ve been secretly prolonging these 我一直尽量拖长我们的
[17:36] negotiations just to be close to you. 协商时间只是为了靠近你
[17:42] Perhaps I can help. 也许我能帮你
[17:46] – You need to leave. – No. Sara… -你得离开 -不 Sara…
[17:48] You need to go now, reverend. 你现在得离开了 牧师
[17:51] Just go. 走吧
[18:04] – How did we do? – He’s ready to fall. -我们怎么做 -他就要上钩了
[18:06] – When? – He’ll be back. -什么时候 -他会回来的
[18:09] And I’ll close it. 而且我会搞定的
[18:24] I can’t believe I’m here doing this. 真不敢相信我在这干这个
[18:26] Well, we have to at least see the 好了 我们来现场
[18:28] scene before calling the police. 之前至少要给警方打个电话吧
[18:30] Why do they always put the 为什么他们总喜欢把
[18:31] dead bodies in the basement? 尸体放到地下室
[18:33] So they can still entertain. 那样他们就可以继续找乐子了
[18:39] Well, there’s nothing down here. 好了 这下面什么也没有
[18:41] Looks like she lied to us. 好象她把我们骗了
[18:43] Look. 看
[18:50] Did she say he was in an icebox? Nope. -她有没有说他在冰箱里面 -没
[18:55] – Open it. – You open it. -去打开它 -你去
[18:57] – Why me? – You’re a man. Do the math. -为什么是我 -你是男人 就要干脏活
[19:04] Oh, no. I’m not opening it. 噢 不 我不要打开它
[19:06] I still can’t believe I’m even here. 我仍然不相信我会来这儿
[19:08] I make over a million dollars a year, 我一年赚上百万
[19:10] and I’m in a basement looking for a dead midget. 现在我却在地下室找尸体
[19:39] Good job! Another one? 干得好 又来一条
[19:42] What’s he got on? 他钓到什么啦
[19:43] He’s bigger than the last one. 比上一条还大呀
[19:44] – Look, Denny, look! – I see. I see. -看 Denny 看 -看到了 看到了
[19:47] Keep your tip up. Tip up. That’s it. 提住了 提住了 就是这样
[19:50] – Now let him run. – Oh, my god. -让他游 -噢 我的天
[19:52] I saw his mouth. He had a smile, Denny. 我看见他嘴巴了 他在笑 Denny
[19:55] He likes being caught. You see how happy he looked? 看来他很喜欢被钓啊 你看他多开心
[19:58] Okay, gain some line on her. Reel it in. 好了 收一点线 卷起来
[20:03] Hold on. Let me check the drag there. 等等 我去看下鱼钩
[20:06] The guide is bonding. Okay. 导游和我关系还真不错 好了
[20:09] This is unbelievable, Denny. You have no idea. 这真难以置信 Denny 你不会明白
[20:13] You really should try catching one. Oh, my god. 你真的应该去钓一条试试 噢 天哪
[20:37] You promised me Alan Shore. 你保证会是Alan Shore辩护的
[20:39] You’ll get him as soon as he gets back from Canada. 他从加拿大回来就会来替你辩护
[20:42] Well, why can’t you just call him? 好的 你怎么不打电话给他
[20:44] Because he has his satellite phone turned off. 因为他把他的卫星电话关了
[20:47] You’ll get him, Catherine. 他会来的 Catherine
[20:49] I promise. 我保证
[20:50] In the meantime, arraignment 同时 传讯在
[20:52] is set for 9 A.M. tomorrow. 明天早上9点开始
[20:54] Between now and then, do not talk to anybody. 在那之前 不要跟任何人说话
[20:59] And I realize, Catherine, that for you 而且我认识到 Catherine 那对你而言
[21:01] this represents the challenge of a lifetime. 意味着能不能活命
[21:04] We need to keep all our defense options open. 我们会使用所有的辩护手段
[21:06] And for that to happen, you cannot talk. 那之后 你就不要说话了
[21:25] Excuse me, is it unusual to 打扰一下 一天钓到五条银鳟
[21:27] catch five cohos in one day? 是不是很少见
[21:29] I mean, while your fishing partner catches none? 我是说 当你的钓鱼同伴颗粒无收时
[21:32] If you caught five, I’d say you had a bit of luck. 如果你钓了五条 我想说你运气真的很好
[21:35] Beginner’s luck. 新手的运气
[21:36] You’re not competitive over 你在这类事情上
[21:38] this sort of thing, are you, Denny? 一点竞争力都没有 是吧 Denny
[21:40] Could you pass me the ashtray, please? 麻烦把烟灰缸递给我吧
[21:46] Ah. Thank you. 谢谢
[21:47] I’d have reached for it myself but, 本来我可以自己拿的
[21:50] my shoulders are a bit sore from all that reeling. 但是刚才收线弄的我的肩膀好疼
[21:53] – How many did you catch? – I didn’t fish. -你钓到几条 -我没钓
[21:56] So that would put you about even with Denny. 那你可以靠Denny更近一点了
[21:58] I’m sorry. Are you Denny Crane? 抱歉 你是Denny Crane吗
[22:01] I am. And I’m not your father. 是的 但是我不是你老爸
[22:04] I’m Peter Barrett. I’m an attorney, actually, 我是Peter Barrett 实际上我是个律师
[22:07] and I’m a big admirer. 我很仰慕你
[22:08] Fine. I’m still not your father. 很好 可是我仍然不是你爸爸
[22:10] You’re a salmon fisher, Mr. Crane? 你很会钓鲑鱼吗 Crane先生
[22:12] I catch ’em in my sleep. 我睡着都可以钓到他们
[22:14] That must be the only place he catches them. 他也只能在梦里钓到
[22:16] I see why Tara dumped you. 我知道Tara为什么要甩你了
[22:19] I’m about to. 我也要甩了你
[22:20] There’s no Tara. Don’t be deceived. 没有什么Tara 别被耍了
[22:22] Denny and I are lovers. Denny和我是一对
[22:23] I’m a heterosexual, and I catch salmon like one. 我可是异性恋 钓的鲑鱼也是
[22:28] Well, you won’t be catching 嗯 你不能再钓
[22:29] them for long, I’m afraid. 很长时间了 我担心
[22:30] Wild pacific salmon are being wiped out. 野生鲑鱼正在灭亡
[22:32] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[22:34] Sea lice are killing them. 海水鱼虱正威胁着它们的生命
[22:35] The weight of evidence points toward the fish farms. 重要的证据指向了那些渔场
[22:37] Fish farms? The penned fish -渔场 -圈养的鱼
[22:39] in the fish farms host the lice, 渔场正是海水鱼虱的源头
[22:41] which attach themselves to the baby 它们附着在小鲑鱼身上
[22:43] wild salmon migrating past the pens, 野生鲑鱼迁徙时经过圈养鱼
[22:45] and it’s destroying them. 然后就受到了毁灭性打击
[22:46] I’m actually here because I’m going 事实上我来这儿 是为了明天去
[22:48] into court in port McNeill tomorrow McNeill港口的法院
[22:50] to try to enjoin another fish farm from going in. 尽力阻止另一个渔场的设立
[22:53] Boy, would I love to go in 伙计 要是Denny Crane
[22:55] with the Denny Crane by my side. 陪我一起去就好了
[22:57] You one of those environmental lawyers? 你也是一个环保律师
[22:59] Is there something wrong with that? 有什么问题吗
[23:01] They’re evildoers. Yesterday 他们都是恶人
[23:02] it’s a tree. Today it’s a salmon. 昨天保护树 今天又是鲑鱼
[23:04] Tomorrow it’s “let’s not dig up Alaska for oil” 明天又说让我们别挖Alaska的石油了吧
[23:07] “because it’s too pretty.” 因为它简直太漂亮了
[23:09] Let me tell you something. 让我来告诉你
[23:11] We came out here to enjoy nature. 我们来这是享受大自然的
[23:13] Don’t talk to me about the environment. 不要跟我扯什么环保
[23:16] All reality. None of it scripted. 全是真的 没有一点是编造的
[23:30] Sara, I must tell you, I, Sara 我必须得告诉你
[23:32] too, have felt a connection. 我也感觉到我们之间某种联系
[23:33] Maybe what you’re feeling 也许你有感觉不是
[23:35] isn’t the product of a fetish 因为迷恋癖
[23:36] so much as two of God’s 只是因为上帝的两个
[23:39] children desirous of coming together. 孩子渴望走到一起
[23:42] – Take off your collar. – I’m sorry? -脱下你的领结 -什么
[23:45] I want to see you as a man 我想把你当作一个男人看
[23:47] for a second, not as a minister. 一会儿 而不是牧师
[23:48] Please take it off. 请脱下它吧
[23:52] Now give it to me. 现在把它给我
[24:08] Have you come to make love to me, reverend? Yes. -你会来跟我做爱吗 牧师 -当然
[24:13] We need to settle the case first, 我们先得把这案子搞定了
[24:16] at a number where I can’t possibly be 有一个数字要处理 我不能因为任何
[24:19] accused of any conflict of interest. 利益纠纷被起诉
[24:23] 390 390.
[24:30] I can sell it to him. 我可以妥协
[24:33] Can we make love here? 我们能就在这做爱吗
[24:35] I don’t want to go anywhere. 我哪也不想去了
[24:36] I just want to do it right here. 我就想在这做
[24:39] It’s what God wants. 这是上帝要我们做的
[24:42] Can I watch? Reverend, reverend, you little slut. 我能看吗 牧师 牧师 你这个小色狼
[24:46] What’s going on? 这是怎么回事
[24:47] What’s going on is you 你为了做爱把
[24:48] selling out your client for sex. 你的客户出卖了
[24:50] It’s what God wants. 这是老天要我这么做的
[24:52] I’m shocked. This is what’s going to happen. 我很震惊 现在这样办
[24:55] You’re going to tell your client 你去告诉你的客户
[24:56] that he’ll get a check for $100,000. 他会得到一张10万美元的支票
[24:58] He’ll take it because it’s more than he deserves, 他得接受因为这比他应得的要多了很多
[25:00] perhaps more than he’ll get if he goes to trial. 或许比上庭审判得到的更多
[25:02] I’ll report the both of you. 我要控告你们俩
[25:04] To who? Your church or mine? 向谁 你的教堂还是我的
[25:07] 100 grand. Think on it. Pray on it. 10万美元 想想吧 祈祷吧
[25:11] Off you go now. 你可以出去了
[25:29] Oh, my god. 噢 天哪
[25:32] This book, “A stain upon the sea”, 这本书 “A stain upon the sea”
[25:35] it’s all about these sea lice. 讲的全是关于海水鱼虱的东西
[25:38] – Interesting. – They call them “cling-ons.” -有意思 -他们把它们称做”黏附物”
[25:42] Did you say Klingons? 你刚才说了克林贡人
[25:44] They really could wipe out 他们确实可以让鲑鱼灭绝
[25:46] salmon if something isn’t done. 如果不做些什么的话
[25:48] They have to do something. 他们必须做点什么
[25:53] Don’t you care? 你不在意吗
[25:56] What’s the worst-case scenario? 最糟糕的情况是什么
[25:59] they’re extinct in 20 years or so? 它们在20年内灭绝还是怎样
[26:01] I’m 72. I’ll be extinct in 10. 我72岁了 活不过10年了
[26:04] What do I care? 我在意什么
[26:05] That would be humorous 那样会比较幽默
[26:06] if so many people didn’t think exactly that way. 如果很多人不那样想的话
[26:11] When does the male bonding 什么时候男人的关系
[26:13] part come in on this trip? 可以成为旅行的一部分
[26:16] I’m not into the Canadian weenie welding. 我可不要像加拿大那样光说不干
[26:21] What scares you most in life, Denny? 这辈子什么让你最害怕 Denny
[26:26] I told you. 我告诉过你了
[26:29] I got the mad cow, 我得过疯牛病
[26:31] and my penis only works on medication. 我的小弟弟只有靠吃药才能工作了
[26:33] Yes, besides that. 是呀 除了那个呢
[26:37] Dying? 死亡
[26:39] I’ve died many times. 我死了好多次了
[26:41] Can we talk about something other than sex? 我们能不能谈点性以外的话题
[26:46] What about you? What scares you? 你呢 什么会让你害怕
[26:50] Being alone, I guess. 孤独吧 我想
[26:53] Don’t get me wrong. I love solitude. 别误会我 我喜欢隐居
[26:56] I like it best in relationships. 特别是在恋爱时
[26:59] But… 但是…
[27:02] it’s gonna feel strange not having Tara in my bed. 没有Tara睡在我身边我感觉好奇怪
[27:07] I’ve always had this feeling and 我一直会有这样的感觉
[27:08] I’ve never shared it with anybody. 而且我从没对别人说过
[27:10] But I’m convinced in a past 但是我很确信
[27:13] life I was murdered in my sleep. 我会在睡觉的时候被杀掉
[27:17] You’re wacko. 你是个疯子
[27:19] I’m trying to be vulnerable here. 我试着在这里能够脆弱一点
[27:21] Could you toss me a bone, give me something? 你能扔给我一个骨头吗 或别的什么
[27:23] I know what you’re doing. 我知道你想干什么
[27:25] And I’m not sleeping with you. Forget about it. 我是不会陪你睡的 想也别想
[27:28] Turn off the light. 关灯吧
[27:30] You’re not getting my bone. 你不会得到我的骨头
[27:42] Don’t take this personally. 我这可不是私人行为
[27:47] Keeps away the bad dreams. 可以驱走噩梦
[27:49] Understood. 了解
[27:52] Denny Denny?
[27:55] I’m really glad we did this. 我真的很高兴我们一起来这玩
[28:00] Me, too. 我也是
[28:49] What are you doing in my bed? 你在我床上做什么
[28:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:51] What do you mean you don’t know? 你不知道是什么意思
[28:52] I got scared. 我感到害怕
[28:55] I thought I heard a bear outside, 我想我听到有熊在外面
[28:57] and then I couldn’t fall back asleep. 然后我就睡不着了
[29:00] Turns out I find pig sounds rather soothing. 而猪的声音可以让我平静
[29:03] Plus your snoring is so rhythmic. 加上你的鼾声很有节奏
[29:06] I just laid down to calm myself. 我只是躺下让自己平静下来
[29:12] I’m sorry. 对不起
[29:14] We slept together. 我们在一起睡了
[29:16] I won’t tell. I promise. 我不会说出去 我保证
[29:28] $100,000? And we’re done? 10万元 接受吗
[29:31] Yes. 接受
[29:35] May I ask why? 我能问为什么吗
[29:37] Well, basically, reverend Diddum convinced me 嗯 总的来说 Diddum牧师让我明白了
[29:39] that coming out of this 用尊严的代价
[29:41] financially richer isn’t worth it 换来经济上的富有
[29:42] at the expense of my, um, well, dignity. 是不值得的
[29:46] But the truth is, Denise, I can provide for myself, 但是事实是 Denise 我可以用自己的钱
[29:49] and I will make that tour. 而且我会完成那个旅行
[29:51] Having to go a little hungry 也许吃不饱肚子
[29:53] is perhaps exactly what I need. 可能那就是我想要的
[29:55] If I inherit success, I can never earn it. 如果我拿了你的钱 我就永远不可能靠自己得到它了
[30:00] So this is, uh… 那么就 呃…
[30:03] this is what I’m doing. 所以我就这么做了
[30:08] Okay. 好吧
[30:11] I admire that. 我很欣赏
[30:14] Reverend Diddum, Diddum牧师
[30:15] I admit, I doubted your integrity. I’m sorry. 我承认 我怀疑过你的正直 我向你道歉
[30:18] I accept your apology. 我接受你的道歉
[30:22] Well, upon execution of 好了 根据这个协议实行程序
[30:24] the papers, I’ll cut a check. 我会开张支票给你
[30:28] I guess we’re done. 我想就这样了吧
[30:50] What did you do? 你做了些什么
[30:52] We made a strong presentation 我们进行了强势对话
[30:54] regarding the economics of a trial 考虑到他可能输掉官司
[30:56] balanced by the risk factor of his losing. 带来的经济损失
[30:58] Then we made a compelling 然后我们展示了一个
[31:00] principle-based argument targeting character. 基于道义上而令人信服的关于人格的争论
[31:02] Ultimately, they were persuaded. 最后他们被说服了
[31:05] What did you do? 你到底做了什么
[31:12] Hey, Denny! 嘿 Denny
[31:14] You might want to speed up your retrieve. 你还不赶快挽回你的面子呀
[31:17] Oh, shut up. 噢 闭嘴
[31:20] Bite it! It’s right in front of your mouth. 咬吧 它就在你嘴巴前面
[31:23] Eat it! You miserable bastard. 吃啊 你这可怜的混蛋
[31:27] This one came in quickly. 这条来得可真快啊
[31:29] Maybe word got out I don’t eat them. 也许我不会吃它们
[31:31] I must be up to 15 by now. 现在我快要钓到15条了
[31:33] Not that I’m counting. Denny certainly isn’t. 我还得数数 Denny明显就没那个必要了
[31:37] – Picture? – Why not? -照张相吗 -为什么不呢
[31:43] It couldn’t be closer to your mouth. 我靠你嘴巴够近了
[31:46] Oh, it’s a steelhead. You got a steelhead. 噢 是条硬头鳟啊 你钓了条硬头鳟
[31:48] One’s more beautiful than the next. 真是美得空前绝后
[31:50] Don’t squeeze him too tight. 别捏太紧了
[31:51] You miserable bastards! 你这可怜的小混蛋
[31:54] God, these things are strong. 天 这些东西很强壮
[31:56] They really are extraordinarily beautiful creatures. 它们可真是非常漂亮的生物
[32:08] Got one! 搞定一条
[32:16] Catherine, we have to offer some defense. Catherine 我们得去进行辩护
[32:18] Look at me, dear. I’m old. 看看我 亲爱的 我老了
[32:21] Older than you, even. 甚至比你还老
[32:23] I’m not gonna go out of this world making excuses. 我不会离开这为自己辩解什么
[32:27] I don’t know what your impression of prison is, 我不知道你觉得监狱是什么样子的
[32:30] but it’s not the kind of 但是它不是一种你可以
[32:32] place where you can sit around 安逸的坐着
[32:33] and knit Afghans for a few 打几个月的阿富汗毛毯
[32:34] months and sell them afterwards. 然后把它们卖掉的地方
[32:36] You are up on murder charges. 你正在受谋杀的指控
[32:39] He was gonna kill again. 他还会再杀人
[32:41] The police wouldn’t do anything. 警察什么事都不去做
[32:43] He had a look in his eye that he might even whack me 从他眼神可以看出如果我阻挠他
[32:46] if I crossed him. 他会杀了我的
[32:47] Well, I wasn’t gonna wait for that. 我不会等待那一刻的到来
[32:49] I tried to introduce the little weasel to God. 我努力把这只小黄鼬引向上帝
[32:53] Well, now he can meet him up close, face-to-face. 好了 现在他在上面可以跟他面对面了
[33:04] Can I fish yet? 我能去钓鱼了吗
[33:06] No. You still have a time-out. You just sit there. 不行 你还在禁钓时间 给我乖乖的坐着
[33:16] As you said yourself, Denny, 就像你自己说的那样 Denny
[33:18] these fish are positively majestic. Sacred, even. 这些鱼确实很有威严 甚至令人害怕
[33:21] And you shot one. 而且你射了一条
[33:24] – Sometimes I get competitive. – Really? -有时我可很有竞争力 -真的吗
[33:27] You’ve upset the guide. 你让导游伤心了
[33:35] I’ll tell you this, Denny. 我告诉你 Denny
[33:37] I see it now, how this kind of 我明白了 大自然是如何
[33:39] nature can renew you spiritually. 净化你的灵魂
[33:40] I really see it. 我真的明白了
[33:43] Tell you something else. In 再告诉你一些事
[33:44] our day jobs, we’re lawyers, 在我们的日常工作中 我们是律师
[33:46] – And we’re good ones. – What’s your point? -而且我们是出色的 -你想说什么
[33:49] My point is, given this, given those salmon, 我想说的是 考虑到这个 考虑到那些鲑鱼
[33:52] there’s a hearing going on in port McNeill. 在McNeill港口有个听证会正在进行
[33:57] We need to go be lawyers now. 我们现在得做回律师了
[34:17] Your first logistical obstacle is the robes. 你们首先要解决的律师袍的问题
[34:20] Canadian lawyers appear in black robes. 加拿大律师都穿黑色律师袍
[34:22] We should be able borrow them. 我们应该可以借到
[34:24] If all else fails, we could 如果所有方法都失败了
[34:26] stop at a costume shop. What else? 我们就去化装服商店 还有什么
[34:28] The judges are called “Milord.” 这里法官称作”Milord”
[34:29] Not “Your honor,” but 而不是”Your honor”
[34:31] “Milord.” It’s a lot like in England. 是”Milord” 跟英国很相似
[34:32] What time was the motion? 议案什么时候开始
[34:33] According to the docket, 11 A.M. 根据事项表 是早上11点
[34:35] How far away are you? 20 minutes. -你们还有多久可以到 -20分钟
[34:36] Well, you’ll probably join 好了 那么你们应该
[34:38] in progress, then. Good luck. 可以赶上 祝你好运
[34:39] And, Alan? 嗯 Alan
[34:42] I miss you. 我想你
[34:44] Case number 932612, 案件编号932612
[34:48] commonwealth of Massachusetts vs. Catherine Piper 美国麻萨诸塞州
[34:51] on the charge of murder in the first degree. 以一级谋杀罪名对Catherine Piper提起诉讼
[34:53] Shirley Schmidt for the defendant, your honor. 由Shirley Schmidt进行辩护 尊敬的法官
[34:56] We’ll waive reading and enter a plea of not guilty. 我们放弃解释的权利 要求赦免无罪
[34:59] I’d also like to enter the appearance of Alan Shore. 我还希望批准Alan Shore出席
[35:02] Question of bail? 关于保释金有没有问题
[35:03] My client has no criminal record, 我的当事人没有犯罪记录
[35:05] your honor, dating back to the 1800s. 尊敬的法官 回到19世纪
[35:07] She has strong roots in her community. 她与她的社区有很深的渊源
[35:09] There is no flight risk. 并且没有脱逃风险
[35:11] Personal recognizance for a homicide case… 私人保释对于谋杀案来说…
[35:13] Usually wouldn’t apply, 通常不允许申请
[35:14] but my client may have special medical needs 但我的当事人对药物有特殊需要
[35:17] due to her incredibly advanced years. 因为她年岁已高
[35:19] And the criminal act in question here 而在这正在进行的罪案审讯
[35:21] involves one lone incident of self-defense. 会牵扯到一个正当防卫的问题
[35:25] Excuse me. You’re pleading self-defense? We are. -请问 你是说正当防卫 -是的
[35:29] The defense will stipulate to the fact 辩护基于
[35:30] that she caused Bernard Ferrion to cease living. 她导致Bernard Ferrion停止生命这个事实进行
[35:33] We will stipulate to cause of death. 我们会说明死亡的动因
[35:35] The only issue before this 唯一要提的就是
[35:37] court will be justification. 有正当的理由杀人
[35:38] Hence we move for a speedy and immediate trial, 我们请求进行快速审理
[35:41] citing, once again, 重申一遍
[35:42] my client’s advanced years. 我的当事人年岁已高
[35:45] Ms. Murrow? Murrow女士有意见吗
[35:47] We have no problem with a speedy trial. 我们对快速审理没有意见
[35:49] Bail is set at $300,000. 保释金30万美元
[35:50] We’ll conference to set up a trial date. 我们将开会定下审判日期
[35:52] The affirmative defense of self-defense is so noted. 既然确定是正当防卫
[35:58] Mrs. Piper, you choose to address the court? No. -Piper女士 你要选择法庭吗 -不
[36:03] I just… 我只是…
[36:05] is it possible to request the Robert Blake jury? 能不能请求让Robert Blake作为陪审团
[36:16] There’s just no scientific evidence 还没有科学的证据表明
[36:18] that the sea lice are 海水鱼虱是
[36:19] causing the death of wild salmon. 野生鲑鱼死亡的原因
[36:20] That is ridiculous. 可笑
[36:21] Sea lice wiped out the salmon stock in Norway. 海水鱼虱让挪威的鲑鱼灭绝
[36:23] They wiped out the stockin Scotland. 让苏格兰鲑鱼灭绝
[36:25] All we’re saying is let’s wait and do the research. 我们的观点是等待并继续研究
[36:27] This is a vendetta against the farmed fish. 我们还得等多长时间呢
[36:29] There’s no such thing. 这样做对圈养鱼简直是谋杀
[36:31] We have no issue with farmed fish 不是那回事
[36:32] so long as they can raise their stock 我们并不针对圈养鱼
[36:33] in an environmentally sustainable manner 并且他们可以以一种环境可持续发展的方式
[36:35] and not host millions of sea lice. 来增加他们的渔产量
[36:37] Closed containment systems have been shown to work. 而不是通过养大量的海水鱼虱
[36:38] Okay, gentlemen, I’ve heard your arguments. 圈养体系已经说明了问题
[36:41] I have your briefs. 好了 先生们 我了解你们的观点了
[36:43] I’ll review the matter as well as the science. 我有你们的简报
[36:43] Greetings, Oh, Canada! 我会以科学态度慎重考虑此问题
[36:46] Denny Crane. 欢呼吧 噢 加拿大
[36:48] Denny Crane Good morning, Milord. My name is Alan Shore,
[36:54] and Mr. Crane and I are attorneys 早上好 法官 我是Alan Shore
[36:56] from the commonwealth of Massachusetts. 我和Crane先生是来自美国麻萨诸塞州的律师
[36:59] We seek permission to be heard on 请准许我们
[37:00] this issue as friends of the court. 作为出庭人员的朋友听证此议案
[37:01] Mr. Shore, we don’t wear wigs in Canada. Shore先生 在加拿大我们不戴律师帽
[37:09] Nor do we wear waders. 也不穿长统靴
[37:11] Milord, we’ve just spent the 法官 我们前两天
[37:14] last two days in your rivers, in your countryside. 是在你们乡村的河畔度过的
[37:16] It is the most spectacular nature I have ever seen. 那是我见过最壮观的自然风光
[37:21] And the fish, they’re enough to 而且那里的鱼足够
[37:23] make one believe in a higher power. 让人相信自己更有力量
[37:25] Yes. How many of the higher 是的 那么你折磨了几条
[37:27] power’s creations did you torture? 15. -“更有力量”的鱼 -15条
[37:29] Denny didn’t catch any. Denny一条都没钓到
[37:31] I get your implication, judge, 我知道你在暗示什么 法官
[37:33] and I acknowledge the hypocrisy of the fisherman 我承认钓鱼人的虚伪
[37:36] pleading for the survival of a species 恳请使这个种群存活
[37:38] only so that he’ll be able to continue 那样他就可以继续
[37:40] dragging them to the shore by the lip in perpetuity. 无止境的把他们钓到岸上来
[37:42] But causing a fish discomfiture 但是它们急剧减少
[37:44] and causing it to become extinct 和它们灭绝
[37:46] are two very different things, 是两件完全不同的事
[37:48] and when talking about the pacific salmon, 我们现在讨论的太平洋鲑鱼
[37:50] this is a species that goes back to the ice age. 这是来自冰川时代的种群
[37:53] One that is born on a river, 当它出生在一条河里
[37:54] migrates up to 2,000 miles in the sea, 在大海里向上游迁徙2000英里
[37:57] then returns to the very place of birth to spawn 然后回到出生的地方产卵
[38:00] against enormous, miraculous odds, 抵抗着巨大而不可思议的威胁
[38:03] bringing nutrients on its 带着营养物它一路上
[38:06] journey to sustain the bald eagles, 承受着秃鹰
[38:08] the grizzly bears, the wolves, 灰熊 狼
[38:10] even the rain forests themselves. 甚至雨林本身的威胁
[38:12] An entire coastal ecosystem depends on them. 整个海滨生态系统不能少了它们
[38:16] If Charlotte the spider was still alive today, 如果夏洛特蜘蛛今天还存活的话
[38:19] she’d be writing in her web, “some fish.” 她会在她的网上写 “来点鱼吧”
[38:22] Yes, well, forgive me, 是的 嗯 请原谅我
[38:23] but I find it insulting to be 我感觉到受到了侮辱
[38:25] lectured by an American on the environment. 听你一个美国佬在这大谈环境
[38:27] Watch it, judge. We’re a superpower. 看看吧 法官 我们是超级大国
[38:29] Don’t make us add you to the axis. 别让我把你认作邪恶轴心国的一员
[38:31] Being from the United states, I 除了美国 我对这事
[38:33] have an expertise on the issue. 也是个专家
[38:34] – Do you? – Yes. -你是吗 -是的
[38:35] Remember we’re the country that’s practically wiped 我们是把灰熊从地图上
[38:38] the grizzly bear off our maps. 抹去的国家
[38:40] We got rid of bull trout. 我们让鳟鱼消失了
[38:42] To see a Florida panther, 要想看佛罗里达的黑豹
[38:43] you have to go to a hockey game. 那你得去看曲棍球(有支球队与之同名)
[38:44] We seek to count hatchery 我们请求对
[38:45] salmon as wild so the numbers go up 野生鲑鱼孵卵进行统计
[38:46] and we can take the actual wild 那么当他们数量上升时
[38:48] salmon off the endangered species list. 我们就可以把它们从濒危动物名单中去掉了
[38:51] Almost a hundred different bird and animal species 接近一百种鸟类和动物种群
[38:54] have gone extinct in the last 30 years, 在这30年里灭绝了
[38:56] while our national policy 但我们国家的方针
[38:58] remains “it’s not a priority.” 坚持 “这不是首要考虑的”
[39:00] I know all about economic 我清楚关于经济
[39:03] interests trumping the environment. 利益的一切都让环境无足轻重了
[39:05] And truthfully, 说实话
[39:06] if we were talking about the Virgin 要是我们讨论的是维尔京群岛的叫枭
[39:10] island screech owl or the fresno kangaroo, 或者是弗雷斯诺袋鼠
[39:11] I might not care. 我可能不会关心
[39:12] But this is the pacific salmon. 但是这可是太平洋鲑鱼
[39:15] The sea lice are killing them. 海水鱼虱正在杀害它们
[39:17] Once they’re gone, judge, 当它们灭绝后 法官
[39:19] my god, they’re gone. 天哪 它们就一去不复返了
[39:26] Oh, yes. 噢 是的
[39:28] Mindful that abroad people tend to expect shock and awe when yankees arrive on the scene, 请记得当美国佬来这里时 还期望能带来一些震惊和敬畏
[39:33] we shall leave you with two small but lasting words. 我们要留给你两个简短但是荡气回肠的单词
[39:39] Denny Crane Denny Crane, eh?
[40:04] Next week? 下个星期
[40:05] Well, assuming she passes the psychiatric test 是的 在她通过了精神检测
[40:07] and is deemed competent for trial. 而且被认为有能力进行审判的情况下
[40:09] How can you get to a murder trial in a week? 你怎么能在一个星期内做好谋杀审判的功课呢
[40:13] Well, there are no facts in dispute. 好了 争也改变不了现实
[40:14] It comes down to justification only. 只需要找出正当理由
[40:16] Paul, we can’t let this case drag on. Paul 我们不能让这个案子拖太久
[40:18] The more it lives, the more our reputation… 拖得越长我们的声誉就越…
[40:20] Shirley, we cannot compromise Shirley 我们不能放弃
[40:21] the woman’s defense 对这个女人的辩护
[40:23] just to quickly sweep it under… 只是为了尽快地…
[40:24] Paul, we persuaded her to confess, for god’s sake. Paul 我们已经劝她坦白了 看在上帝的份上
[40:27] Now you’re worried about compromising her? 现在你又担心危及到她
[40:29] It was in her best interest to come forward. 那样做对她最有利
[40:32] Oh, right. I forgot. 噢 是啊 我可忘了
[40:42] We look better than we smell. 我们看起来可没闻起来那么臭
[40:59] Shirley looked at us kind of funny. 好象Shirley看我们时她觉得很有趣
[41:03] Do you think she knows that 你认为她知道
[41:04] we slept together? She might. -我们睡一起了吗 -有可能
[41:07] We still have that glow. 我们还闪着火花呢
[41:11] Quite a trip. 多好的旅行啊
[41:13] I shot my first steelhead. 我第一次射死了鳟鱼
[41:18] Thank you, Denny. 谢谢你 Denny
[41:21] You took my mind off Tara. 你让我摆脱了Tara给我的悲伤
[41:25] You took me to a new land. 你带我去了新的土地
[41:27] Most of all, took me to a new place. 其实是我到了新天地
[41:31] What do you mean? 怎么说
[41:33] You’ve occasioned, uh, 你让 嗯…
[41:36] a cynical, material, 一个愤世疾俗的追求物质的
[41:38] urban man to feel passion for a fish. 都市男人对钓一条鱼却激情高涨
[41:48] I think Canada liked us. 我觉得加拿大喜欢我们
[41:49] How could they not? 怎么能不喜欢
[41:59] Here. I think we make quite 看 我想我们组成了
[42:01] a team, I can tell you that. 一个很好的团队 我就是这么认为的
[42:03] Yes, we do. 是的 没错
[42:09] We’re good on the road. 我们一路都很快乐
[42:13] Indeed. 当然
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme