Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Hey, pretty boy. 嘿 帅哥
[00:13] How’d you like to go to Texas? 想去德克萨斯吗?
[00:15] I’d love to. I haven’t had my shots. 很愿意 我还从没去过呢
[00:17] I used to work on the Texas innocence project. 我曾参与过德克萨斯无罪项目
[00:19] One of my cases is up on appeal and they’ve asked me back to argue. 其中一起案子很快要上诉 他们要求我到庭辩论
[00:23] I could really use your help. 我非常需要你的帮助
[00:26] – Because? – My last appearance… – 因为? – 因为我上次的辩论…
[00:28] I unfortunately lost my temper with the chief judge. 不幸的是 我跟首席法官发了火
[00:31] I’m afraid he could be prejudiced against me. 我担心他会对我有偏见
[00:34] So I’m looking for the best lawyer I can find. 所以我想找最棒的律师帮忙
[00:36] I think that’s you. 就是你了
[00:39] – What kind of case is this? – Capital. – 什么类型的案子? – 死刑案
[00:43] The client is scheduled to be executed in 72 hours. 按照计划 当事人会在72小时内执行死刑
[00:47] He could be innocent. 他可能是无辜的
[00:49] What do you say? 有什么想说的?
[00:52] I say I’ve always wanted to go to Texas. 我想说 期待去德克萨斯很久了
[00:56] Boston Legal 1×17 Death Be Not Proud
[01:27] I certainly appreciate you seeing me, Shirley. 我十分感谢你能抽空见我 Shirley
[01:29] I know how busy you are. 我知道你很忙
[01:32] Miriam, how long have we known each other? Miriam 我们俩认识多久了?
[01:35] Well, certainly very long. 嗯 很久了吧
[01:38] But I am mindful of your hectic schedule, and I’m appreciative. 我知道你的日程排的满满的 我很感激
[01:45] What’s up? 怎么了?
[01:47] Well, I don’t know exactly how to say this, 呃 我不知道该怎么说
[01:51] especially to someone with whom I’ve enjoyed a long and rewarding friendship. 特别是 我很看重咱俩这么多年的友情
[01:56] But I’ve gotten myself into a situation. 但我惹了点麻烦
[02:01] I’m beginning a trial next week in which I’m… 下周就会开庭审理…
[02:10] the defendant. 我是被告
[02:15] It’s a criminal case? 是刑事案件吗?
[02:17] I’m charged with engaging in sexual conduct for a fee. 我被指控参与 以金钱为目的的性交易
[02:24] You paid a man to have sex with you? 你招男妓?
[02:27] Many times. 很多次吧
[02:30] When you say “many times” … 你说的”很多次”指…
[02:34] Hundreds. 几百次
[03:06] You are not going to wear that once we get there. 我们到那儿以后你可不能再戴这个了
[03:08] – Why not? – This court antagonizes easily. – 为啥呢? – 当地法官很容易看你不顺眼
[03:12] Understood. How do I look? 明白了 我看上去怎么样?
[03:16] The client’s name is Ezekiel Borns. 当事人名叫Ezekiel Borns
[03:19] He likes to be called Zeke, he has an I.Q of 80. 他喜欢人们叫他Zeke 智商80
[03:22] He was convicted eight years ago in the shooting death of a gas station attendant. 8年前 因枪杀一名加油站店员 他被控有罪
[03:27] We finally got a DNA test ordered. It came back negative. 我们最后拿到完整的DNA检测报告 能证明他不是凶手
[03:30] One would think that would be enough to clear him. 本以为这足以使他脱罪了
[03:33] But the problem is he confessed after an all-night interrogation. 但问题是 经过一整夜的审讯 他认罪了
[03:37] He could have been coerced, maybe brainwashed, maybe both. 他可能被逼供 或被洗脑 或者两者都有
[03:40] When we land, I would like you to go meet Zeke 飞机落地后 我想让你见见Zeke
[03:43] while I try to get a meeting with the D.A. 而我要试着跟地方检察官见一面
[03:44] I assume you already tried the governor. 我以为你已经见过州长了
[03:46] I’m told he giggled. 据说他听到这件案子后咯咯笑了起来
[03:48] High court is our last stop. 高级法院就是最后一步棋了
[03:49] – High court? – Texas doesn’t have a supreme court. – 高级法院? – 德克萨斯州没有最高法院
[03:52] They have two High courts, one for civil, and one for criminal. 他们有两个高级法院 一个管民事诉讼 一个管刑事诉讼
[03:54] And the chief judge on the criminal High court… 刑事诉讼法院的首席法官…
[03:57] We had words on another case. 在另一件案子里 我俩大吵过一架
[04:00] When you say you had words… 你的吵架是指…
[04:03] I called him a disgusting fat pig. 我骂他是恶心的肥猪
[04:11] Denny Crane? Oh, no, I, I couldn’t possibly… Denny Crane负责吗? 哦 不 我怎么能…
[04:15] Miriam, listen, your case comes before judge Clark Brown. Miriam 听着 你的案子被递到Clark Brown法官那里
[04:19] Denny seems to have a take on him. Denny跟他有点交情
[04:21] I couldn’t possibly. 我不能
[04:22] Shirley… Shirley啊…
[04:26] I don’t tell people this, 我没告诉过别人
[04:29] but Denny and I… Denny和我曾…
[04:31] I once had relations with him. 我俩以前有一腿
[04:35] Listen, this many offenses… 听着 这么多次的违法行为…
[04:39] You could be looking at time here. 你可能会被判刑
[04:41] If Denny gives us any advantage at all… 要是Denny给我们一点帮助…
[04:46] I’m so beyond humiliated. 这太侮辱人了
[04:49] Which brings me to my next bomb. 所以我才使出杀手锏
[04:53] I see no real defense here, except, perhaps, medical. 没有站得住脚的辩词 除了 疾病方面的
[04:59] I’d like to be able to tell the jury that… 我希望告诉陪审团…
[05:03] you’re a nymphomaniac. 你有色情癖
[05:18] Has he ever shared with you any information 他有跟你说过什么吗
[05:20] that could possibly contradict his signed confession? 有可能跟他签署的认罪供述相矛盾的话?
[05:22] Uh, no, but I’d never require. 哦 不 我从没要求他说
[05:25] Not a curious guy, Father. 我并不是好奇心重的人 神父
[05:28] The role of clergy is only to get the inmates ready and willing to die. 牧师的工作只是劝慰犯人 让他们准备好迎接死亡
[05:40] Zeke? 是Zeke吗?
[05:43] My name is Alan Shore. 我叫Alan Shore
[05:46] I was all doped up. 我当时晕晕的
[05:48] I remember being at the gas station, but… 记得自己在加油站 但是…
[05:52] Well, Zeke, why did you confess? 嗯 Zeke 为什么要认罪?
[05:54] They kept telling me I did it. 他们跟我说 是我干的
[05:57] And they had witnesses. I knew I had been there. 他们有证人 我记得自己到过那里
[06:01] I probably did do it. 可能就是我干的
[06:02] Your confessions didn’t include the word “probably.” 你的认罪陈述里可没有”可能”这个词
[06:06] Zeke, you have no memory of shooting the attendant. Zeke 你不记得枪杀过那个店员
[06:12] You’re gonna get me sent to hell is what you’re doing. 你这么做是想送我下地狱
[06:15] – I beg your pardon? – I’ve already made my peace with God. – 你说什么? – 我已平静的随上帝而去
[06:19] If I start saying I didn’t do it… 要是我翻供…
[06:22] Zeke, I’m trying to prevent your being executed. Zeke 我在努力阻止你的死刑
[06:27] They’re gonna kill me, Mr. Shore. 他们会处死我 Shore先生
[06:29] And my only salvation’s in the next world. 为了赎罪 我只能去另一个世界
[06:33] I gotta keep my peace with God. 我要平静的追随上帝而去
[06:46] Is this from his trial lawyer? 这是他的庭审律师写的吗?
[06:48] Went into a 12-step program. 送去康复疗程
[06:50] Had to apologize to those he let down. 抱歉他让你失望了
[06:53] – Has Zeke seen this? – We sent him a copy. – Zeke看过这个吗? – 我们给他看过副本
[06:56] Zeke doesn’t write back. 但Zeke没回复
[06:59] Right. 是啊
[07:06] – Nymphomania? – Anything you can find. – 色情癖? – 去找一切能找到的资料
[07:08] And we’ll need to line up an expert who can testify possibly as soon as tomorrow. 我们要准备让专家确诊 越快越好 最好明天
[07:12] It’s not a real disease. 又不是真正的病
[07:14] It’s an excuse offered up by sex-perv sickos. 只是个性欲不正常的疯子的借口而已
[07:16] – Yes, Brad, thank you for that. – It’s also a sexist diagnosis, as well as bogus. – 是啊Brad 谢谢提醒 – 虚伪的大男子主义
[07:20] If a man was running around trying to shtup everything he could, 要是一个男人四处寻欢作乐 见一个睡一个
[07:23] we wouldn’t say that he had a disease, we would just call him… 我们可不会说他有病 我们会叫他…
[07:25] Denny Crane. Denny Crane哦
[07:27] Exactly. I’ll need that research ASAP. 没错 去调查吧 越快越好
[07:29] Denny, right this way. Thank you for joining. Denny 这边走 谢谢你能来
[07:32] I’m a very busy man. I have a caseload. 我很忙的 案子堆成山
[07:34] You wouldn’t believe. So… 你不会相信的 那么…
[07:36] Hello, Denny. 你好 Denny
[07:39] Miriam? 是Miriam?
[07:42] Don’t tell me I have another child. 别跟我说我又冒出个私生子
[07:44] Miriam has a criminal case beginning tomorrow. Miriam明天有个刑事诉讼的案子开庭
[07:47] Criminal? 刑事诉讼?
[07:50] What did you do? 你干了什么?
[07:52] I can tell you what she’s charged with. 我可以告诉你她被控何罪
[07:54] Can I count on your sensitivity? 您愿闻其详吗?
[07:56] Of course. 当然
[07:59] She’s charged with engaging in sexual conduct for a fee. 她被控参与以金钱为目的的性交易
[08:06] You’re a hooker? 你是妓女?
[08:08] – I’m leaving. – No. – 我要走了 – 别
[08:10] She paid for sex. She didn’t charge for it. 她嫖娼 不是卖淫
[08:12] And the judge is Clark Brown, which is the reason you’re here, 审理案件的是Clark Brown法官 所以我们才请你来
[08:15] in addition to your profound tenderness. 再加上您独特的亲和力
[08:18] We plan to perhaps use a medical defense of… 我们想进行医学辩护…
[08:22] nymphomania. 理由是色情癖
[08:25] – You’re a nymph? – Denny. – 你是色情狂? – 哦Denny
[08:28] You mean when you and I went on that long weekend to Napa, and, and 你是说 咱俩那次去Napa度周末 然后 然后
[08:33] you did those things… 你还那样…
[08:39] She was sick. 她是个病人
[09:01] We have work to do. We can’t… 我们有很多工作要做 不能…
[09:02] I’m not about to go to Texas and not ride the mechanical bull, Chelina. 来德克萨斯怎么能不玩骑牛机呢 Chelina
[09:06] That would be like going to Los Angeles and not sleeping with Paris Hilton. 就像去洛杉矶却不睡Paris Hilton一样
[09:09] – You’ll get hurt. – Nonsense. – 你会受伤的 – 荒唐
[09:11] I grew up riding ponies in the pumpkin patch. 我可是在南瓜地里骑着小马长大的
[09:16] Chelina. 我是Chelina
[09:18] Yes. We’ve just had a slight delay. 是的 我们有点耽搁
[09:21] Alan wants to ride a bull. Alan想玩骑牛机
[09:25] Can you get me the case? 你能把案例给我吗?
[09:27] Fax it to the motel. 传真到我们的旅馆
[09:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:33] Evidently, an execution got stayed in Connecticut. 显然 在Connecticut有个案子的死刑被推迟了
[09:36] The lawyers argued something called “death row syndrome.” 律师的辩护词与”死囚综合症”有关
[09:39] Death row syndrome? 死囚综合症?
[09:40] The theory being that death row can actually overwhelm the will to live, 关在死囚区会让犯人打消活下去的念头
[09:44] and contribute to a general incompetence. 导致普遍的求死心理
[09:47] – That could be Zeke. – Exactly. – Zeke可能就是这样 – 没错
[09:49] Notify my next of kin. 记得告诉我家人啊
[09:52] Oh, God. 哦 天啊
[09:53] Novice, intermediate, or expert? 菜鸟级 普通级 还是高手级?
[09:56] Expert. 高手
[09:57] I teach it, actually. 我可是专家 真的
[10:03] Do I get a whip? 我要拿鞭子吗?
[10:08] Intermediate. 普通级
[10:11] Intermediate. 普通级
[10:13] Chelina. 我是Chelina
[10:15] We will. 我们会去的
[10:17] 10:00 A.M. is, it’s fine. We’ll be in his office. 上午10点 好的 我们会到他的办公室等
[10:21] Thanks, Jerry. 谢了 Jerry
[10:22] – We got our meeting with the D.A. – Great. – 跟地方检察官的会面安排好了 – 太棒了
[10:26] Intermediate. 普通级
[10:28] Help. 救命
[10:30] Help! 救命!
[10:31] Intermediate! 普通级啊!
[10:38] It’s not a real disease. 这不是真正意义上的疾病
[10:40] It is part of our culture, Brad, and our role here is as advocates, remember? 这是我们的工作 Brad 我们是律师 记得吗?
[10:44] Shirley, that point is well taken. Shirley 这点子还要斟酌一下
[10:46] There is an enormous risk with this kind of defense. 这类的辩护风险太大
[10:49] – If the jury rejects it… – But juries often don’t. – 要是被陪审团驳回… – 但陪审团通常不会的
[10:52] In 1970, we had the cable car nymphomaniac in San Francisco. 1970年旧金山有个缆车色情癖的案例
[10:55] She was awarded $50,000 for a crash that left her with a demonic sex urge. 一次缆车相撞激起了女子疯狂的性冲动 她因此获赔5万美元
[10:58] That case occurred when the medical community was more open to the diagnosis. 那案子是因为当时的医学界对病情诊断并不严谨
[11:03] Well, there are other possible diagnoses as well. 嗯 还有其他可能的医学诊断啊
[11:05] She could be bipolar. 她可能走两个极端
[11:06] There’s also a condition known as Kluver-Bucy syndrome, 还有一种病症称之为Kluver-Bucy综合征(由严重大脑水肿引起,可能导致性欲过度旺盛)
[11:08] which can result in hypersexuality. 这种病的症状有性欲过盛
[11:10] Miriam Watson is a very successful and private businesswoman. Miriam Watson是一位成功的女商人 并且看重隐私
[11:14] Should we raise nymphomania as a defense, 要是我们以色情癖作为辩护方向
[11:17] the media will have a field day. 媒体会吃了她的
[11:19] Which is why we’re trying to nip this with a plea bargain. 所以我们才想在辩词上掩盖这一点
[11:21] But without some defense, we have no leverage. 但若没有有力的辩词 我们是站不住脚的
[11:23] Judge Brown. Brown法官
[11:26] Come again? 再说一遍?
[11:28] I don’t like it when you say that, Shirley. It puts pressure on me. 我不喜欢你那么说 Shirley 让我很有压力
[11:35] What about Judge Brown? 您说Brown法官怎么了?
[11:37] He’s a virgin. 他还是个处男
[11:42] And that would be relevant how? 那会怎么样呢?
[11:45] If he saw in our client an opportunity… 要是他偶然看上了我们的当事人…
[11:56] May I speak to you two a second? 我能和您二位谈谈吗?
[11:59] This is not funny. 这一点也不好玩
[12:00] That man is a senior partner here, 里面那位是高级合伙人
[12:02] and the only time of the day he’s not making lewd sexual inferences 却整天意淫
[12:05] – is when he’s doing so blatantly. – Lori… – 还明目张胆地 – 哦Lori…
[12:06] No, Shirley, I am sick of it. 不 Shirley 这让我恶心
[12:08] I am making an official complaint. 我要正式投诉
[12:10] You’re on notice. And you’re on notice. 你看见了 你也看见了
[12:13] I’ve had enough. 我受够了
[12:28] First, you cannot, cannot argue the morality of the death penalty. 第一 你千万 千万不能争辩死刑的道德问题
[12:33] – Every judge sitting up there is for it. – Clearly. – 法官维护的就是它 – 明白
[12:36] Second, do not mention Zeke’s innocence. 第二 不要说Zeke无罪
[12:38] I’m sorry? 你说什么?
[12:39] They won’t listen. He did confess. 他们不会听的 他自己都承认了
[12:42] Isn’t it the DNA test that got us the appeal? 难道不是因为DNA检测报告才有了这次申诉吗?
[12:45] The DNA here does not exonerate him. DNA报告不能证明他无罪
[12:48] It certainly indicates the presence of somebody else at the murder scene. 报告中明显指出当时犯罪现场还有其他人
[12:52] Proving innocence is one thing. 证明无罪跟那报告是两码事
[12:54] But since we can’t do that, our case here is procedural. 既然证明不了无罪 那么案子只能在审判程序上纠错了
[12:57] The DNA result is ancillary evidence, DNA报告只是辅助证据
[12:59] which hopefully will occasion them to look at procedural flaws. 但愿这能使他们注意到程序上的疏漏
[13:03] Does that make any sense? 现在明白了吗?
[13:05] Yes, it does. 是的 明白了
[13:07] This is Texas. 德克萨斯州嘛
[13:09] I must say, I agree with the district attorney. 我必须说明 我与地方检察官意见一致
[13:11] If this were a one-time offense, 这不是仅一次的违法行为
[13:14] but the complaint alleges over 100 infractions. 起诉状上的违法控诉超过100起
[13:17] – It’s shocking. – If I may, your honor. – 真让人震惊 – 恕我直言 法官大人
[13:20] – This is a victimless crime. – Victimless? – 这是一起无受害人犯罪 – 无受害人?
[13:22] When somebody’s action impugns the values of society, 某人的行为是在质疑社会价值观
[13:25] – we are all victims. – Yes, yes, yes for all that. – 我们都是受害者 – 是的 是的 您说的对
[13:29] But consider the shy people. 但考虑到那些腼腆的人们
[13:33] – The shy people? – Yes. – 腼腆的人们? – 是的
[13:35] If one were a single man, painfully shy, 单身男性 特别腼腆
[13:39] a virgin, time running out, one might like to meet this woman. 又是处男 随着时间流逝 也许他希望遇到这样一位女士
[13:47] She could help one. 她能给予帮助
[13:56] He’s mentally impaired, Glenn. 他的智力不健全 Glenn
[13:58] You know this. Your own expert said so. 你是知道的 你自己的专家也这么说
[14:01] He was born with severe fetal alcohol syndrome. 他出生时患有严重的胎儿乙醇综合症
[14:03] Chelina, this was all raised at trial. Chelina 这在庭审时已经说明过了
[14:06] Now, at some point, a finding has to be final. 现在 某种程度来讲 这个裁决是最终的了
[14:08] I’m sorry. I realize I’m new, 抱歉 我知道我是新来的
[14:11] but didn’t the supreme court rule you can’t execute mentally retarded people? 但最高法院难道没有规定不能对弱智人士行刑吗?
[14:15] He has an I.Q of 80. 他智商是80
[14:17] The cutoff point for retardation in Texas is 70. 德克萨斯州规定的弱智智商线为70
[14:20] Did you even read the prison reports on Zeke’s character? 你看过Zeke的监狱行为报告吗?
[14:23] This isn’t about whether he’s been a good boy in prison. 这跟他在监狱的表现无关
[14:26] Point is what he did at the gas station. 有关的是他在加油站的所作所为
[14:29] Perhaps he didn’t do it. 也许他并没有做
[14:30] He has an I.Q of 80. 他智商仅有80
[14:32] All you really have is a confession, which most likely was a product of coercion. 你需要的仅仅是一份认罪供述 而且很有可能是逼供
[14:37] No weapon was found. DNA placed someone else at the scene. 没有找到凶器 DNA报告显示犯罪现场还有其他人
[14:40] How about on the possibility of Zeke Borns’ innocence, 考虑一下 有没有可能Zeke Borns是清白的?
[14:43] we hold off just a bit on killing him? 能不能推迟他的行刑?
[14:48] You must be new to Texas, Mr. Shore. 你一定初来乍到德克萨斯 Shore先生
[14:51] – I told you not to raise innocence. – How could we not raise it? – 我说过别提清白这点 – 为什么不能提呢?
[14:54] They hear it all the time, Alan, don’t you get it? 他们听腻了 Alan 难道你不明白吗?
[14:56] “My client is innocent. My client is innocent,” “我的当事人是清白的 我的当事人是清白的”
[14:58] every single complaint case. It’s the standard refrain. 每一件控诉案子都这么说
[15:01] It has no impact when you can’t actually prove it, which we can’t. 要是证明不了无罪 这话就是空话 况且我们证明不了
[15:05] – The trier of fact found him guilty. – That doesn’t mean we can’t argue… – 法官判他有罪 – 这并不意味着我们不能争辩…
[15:08] Look, I’ve done this before. 听着 我以前这样做过
[15:10] I know the way it works down here. 我知道这样做的后果
[15:12] Our claim has to be procedural. It’s the only chance Zeke has. 上诉只能按照程序走 这是Zeke最后的希望了
[15:16] And before you march into court 当你昂首阔步地走进法庭
[15:18] and tell everybody that the confession was coerced, 并告诉人们他是被逼供之前
[15:21] keep in mind Zeke hasn’t recanted. 想想Zeke还没有撤回自己的主张
[15:24] He’s still maintaining he did it. 他仍坚持是他干的
[15:44] Lori, while we understand your issues with Denny, Lori 我们非常理解你对Denny有意见
[15:46] while we are certainly taking steps to resolve them, 我们一定会对此采取措施的
[15:50] I don’t think you need to lodge an official complaint of sexual harassment. 所以我想 你不用正式提起性骚扰投诉了
[15:53] – Shirley… – Because if you do, – 哦Shirley… – 要是你这样做了
[15:55] we are required by law to initiate certain procedures. 法律上讲我们必须开始一些特定程序
[15:58] It could get very messy for all involved. 这会让一切变得很糟
[16:00] Is that a threat? 这算威胁吗?
[16:02] He is ultimately a benign man who we all happen to care about, 他是个和蔼可亲的人 我们都关心他
[16:07] including you. 你也是
[16:08] I think what you really mean to do is to voice your concern unofficially. 我想你真正的意图只是私下关心他
[16:15] I am making an official complaint. 我要正式投诉
[16:17] If there’s paperwork to be filled out, please have the forms sent to my office. 如果有任何文件要填写 请送到我的办公室
[16:24] You little bitch. 你个小贱人
[16:34] There is no evidence of you ever having had a gun before, 没有证据显示你曾经持有枪支
[16:37] or ever shooting one. 也不曾枪击过某人
[16:40] Zeke… Zeke啊…
[16:41] I certainly don’t wanna put words in your mouth, 我不想硬逼着你说
[16:43] but if you have no memory of doing it… 但如果你不记得做过…
[16:49] If you don’t recant, 要是你不撤回自己的主张
[16:51] by this time tomorrow, you will be dead. 明天此时 你就死定了
[16:55] I’m gonna be dead no matter what. 无论如何 我都将死去
[16:58] The question is, do I go with god on my side or not? 问题是 上帝是否与我同在?
[17:04] From what little I know of god, Zeke, he’s on your side no matter what. 据我所知 Zeke 上帝无论何时都会与你同在
[17:08] He also favors the side of truth. 而且他更喜欢与真理同在
[17:11] Now, if the truth is you didn’t do it… 现在 真理如果是你没有做过…
[17:13] I did drugs. 我嗑药
[17:15] I stole. 偷窃
[17:17] I was a bad person. 我是个坏蛋
[17:21] And now I need to be a strong person. 但现在我要坚强起来
[17:25] I need to have courage now for once. 这一次 我需要勇气
[17:29] I’m gonna be brave. 我要勇敢面对
[17:35] After my marriage dissolved, my sexual desire became inflamed. 离婚以后 我的性欲变得异常强烈
[17:42] I was in a few relationships, 我谈过几次恋爱
[17:44] and my appetite took on more the form of an addiction. 但对性的渴望就像上瘾了一样
[17:48] When you say “addiction”… 你说的”上瘾”指…
[17:50] Now whenever I so much as look at an able-bodied man, 只要我看见身体健全的男士
[17:55] my southern region turns tropical. 我就欲火焚身
[18:05] And this compulsion led you to male prostitutes? 这迫使你不得不找男妓?
[18:11] Where else was I to go? 那我还能怎么样呢?
[18:13] I’m a 56-year-old woman. 一个56岁的女人
[18:16] It’s not as if I can walk into a bar, or… 又不像年轻人能去酒吧找 或者…
[18:20] I suppose if I were in a relationship… 要是我能谈一场恋爱…
[18:40] What the hell was that? 到底怎么回事?
[18:42] “My southern region turns tropical,” that little look to the judge? “我欲火焚身” 还有跟法官眉来眼去?
[18:50] Did you coach her to do that? 是不是你教的她?
[18:53] If the judge likes us, he gives us a good instruction. 法官喜欢我们的话 会对我们有利的
[18:55] It’s as simple as that. He might even give us a directed verdict. 就这么简单 甚至他的判决会偏向我们
[18:58] I’m sensing some intent issues with the prosecution’s case. 我感到在此案中 法官有些针对控方
[19:02] I can feel it. 我感觉的到
[19:04] The judge has intent issues. 他有意偏向我们
[19:19] These judges are only human, Chelina. 法官也是人 Chelina
[19:21] They certainly have to appreciate the possibility of his innocence here. 他们当然明白他有可能无罪
[19:27] When I left this job, I told everybody it was because I wanted to make more money. 我告诉所有人 当初我辞了这份工作是因为想赚更多钱
[19:32] The truth is I couldn’t take it anymore. 事实是 我不能再这样了
[19:35] I couldn’t take seeing clients die. 我不能眼看着当事人去死
[19:39] Did you win any? 你打赢过案子吗?
[19:41] Sometimes you must have prevailed. 有时你必须获胜
[19:43] I remember reading a death penalty was overturned here just last year. 我记得曾读到 去年德州有死刑被推翻的案例
[19:46] Yeah, a New York firm volunteered to handle it. 是的 一个纽约的公司自愿接手那个案子
[19:50] It took them 10 years and cost $5 million. 花了他们10年时间 5百万美元
[19:53] The state of Texas has the most overwhelmed and underfunded defense bar in the country. 德克萨斯州的辩护团全国数一数二 但也最缺钱
[19:58] They get $25,000 to appeal a death case. 一起死刑官司 他们要收2万5千美元
[20:00] The prosecutors have an unlimited budget. 而公诉人的预算没有上限
[20:02] – It’s a joke, Alan. – We have good grounds here, – 这就是个玩笑 Alan – 我们开了个好头
[20:05] the trial lawyer has admitted he provided inadequate counsel. 庭审律师承认他派遣了不恰当的律师
[20:08] Alan, this is the court that held a sleeping lawyer isn’t necessarily inadequate. Alan 这间法庭认为准备不足的律师是不够胜任的
[20:12] You have to show he was sleeping during the important parts. 在庭审的关键时刻 你得让人们看到他准备不足
[20:18] You asked me before why Texas, 你曾问我德克萨斯州
[20:22] instead of having a supreme court, it has two High courts? 为什么没有最高法院 而只有两个高等法院
[20:25] The reason… 原因是…
[20:27] is to speed up the death cases. 是为了加速死刑的审判
[20:30] They’ve cut the time it takes to execute people in half. 他们缩短了一半的死刑审判时间
[20:33] It’s why Texas leads the country in executions proudly. 这就是为何德克萨斯州在执行死刑方面领先全国
[20:38] Seven of the nine judges you will face tomorrow are former prosecutors. 明天你将面对的9名法官中 有7名是公诉人出身
[20:47] Hey. 嘿
[20:54] Hey. 嘿
[21:00] I promise you… 我向你保证…
[21:02] by the time I finish tomorrow, 明天庭审结束的时候
[21:04] those judges, every last one of them will rise up and say, 那些法官 每一个人都会站起来说
[21:09] “Never mind executing Ezekiel Borns, let’s kill Alan Shore instead.” “别再执行Ezekiel Borns的死刑了 杀了Alan Shore吧”
[21:31] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[21:38] Maybe we… 也许我…
[21:40] we should probably get back to work. 我们得回去工作了
[21:48] Yeah. 好的
[22:06] You told me there be a public presence here, Jerry. There’s one protestor outside. 你跟我说会有公众到场旁听 Jerry 但只有个抗议者在门外
[22:11] What am I gonna do, Chelina? It’s just not as big a story as it used to be. 我能怎么办Chelina? 局势变了
[22:14] We’d be better off with nobody than one. 我宁可不要公众旁听 也比有个抗议者好
[22:18] I’ll call you after. 待会打给你
[22:54] I told you you are not wearing that hat. 我告诉过你不要戴那顶帽子
[22:57] Take it off. 摘下来
[23:05] Listen, last night… 听着 昨晚…
[23:09] Sometimes lawyers will bond over a cause, and, well, I… 有时 律师之间的亲密行为是有意图的 嗯 那个我…
[23:15] Chelina, 哦Chelina
[23:18] let’s go argue the cause. 谈谈那个意图如何
[23:25] Remember, this motion is a nuisance to them. 记着 这个手势会惹人厌的
[23:27] They will antagonize you. 他们会激怒你
[23:29] If you even feel yourself wanting to retaliate, you say, 要是你感觉自己想还嘴 就说
[23:32] “with all due respect, may it please the court.” “尽管对阁下尊敬之至 但恳请法庭允许”
[23:37] Anything else? 还有别的吗?
[23:40] Persevere. 要坚持
[23:42] They will try to shut you down before you even begin. 你还没开口说话 他们就会让你闭嘴的
[23:47] Persevere. 要坚持
[23:49] I got it. 明白了
[23:52] There is no question that 毫无疑问的是
[23:54] the defendant entered into a transaction for sex with someone for consideration. 被告要求进行性交易的对象 都是有需之人
[24:00] However, 然而
[24:01] one element of this crime is criminal intent. 这项指控的要素之一是犯罪意图
[24:06] The burden is on the prosecution to prove this element beyond all reasonable doubt. 公诉方企图证明此项要素完全不合情理
[24:10] If a medical condition deprived the defendant of her free will, 而被告的身体状况使其无法自由支配她的欲望
[24:13] or even unduly influenced her, she lacked that intent. 甚至过度地驱使了她的行为 被告并没有犯罪意图
[24:18] Since the prosecution failed to eliminate 鉴于公诉方没有消除
[24:20] hypersexuality or bipolar syndrome 性欲过盛和两极症状
[24:24] or Kluver-Bucy syndrome as a cause for her conduct, 以及Kluver-Bucy综合症对于被告行为的影响
[24:28] well, then, I feel I have no choice but to deliver a verdict in favor of… 那么 嗯 我想我只有宣判…
[24:34] the defendant. 被告获胜
[24:37] Miss Watson, you are free to go. Watson小姐 你可以走了
[24:49] What? 怎么了?
[24:50] You got to that judge. 是你找了法官吧
[24:52] – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – You knew his ruling by heart. – 我不知道你在说什么 – 你知道他被感情左右了
[24:54] – Boilerplate. – A ruling that was ridiculously pro-defense. – 照章办事嘛 – 好让他荒唐地偏向被告
[24:58] Denny Crane. 此乃Denny Crane
[24:59] What did you do, promise him a date with our client? 你做了什么 许诺他能跟我们的当事人约会吗?
[25:01] First of all, I would never ever do anything like that, never. 首先 我绝不会那么做 绝不
[25:04] Secondly, if I did, I would never ever tell you. Never. 其次 如果我做了 我绝不会告诉你 绝不
[25:07] Third… 再其次…
[25:08] And you, was there any quid pro quo here? 还有你 跟法官有什么见不得人的交易?
[25:12] – How dare you? – Oh, never mind how dare me. – 你怎么敢这么说? – 哦 我还就敢了
[25:14] You’re a serial intercourser. That ruling was suspect. 您是床上老手 左右男人的事手到擒来
[25:19] – Bribing a judge. – Never did that. – 勾引法官 – 从没干过
[25:23] Well, the two of you are going to have to live with yourselves on this one. 嗯 你们俩好好想想吧
[25:27] For now, like the judge says, you’re free to go, as is your lip. 现在 正如法官所说 你可以走了 嘴唇也可以动了
[25:37] Ezekiel Borns murdered a man in cold blood for a few dollars. Ezekiel Borns为财而残忍地杀人
[25:41] He confessed to it. 他自己也认罪了
[25:43] The petitioner has gone up and down state and federal courts, 上诉方在州法院和联邦法院之间多方奔走
[25:47] exhausting his appeals, 把案子拖了又拖
[25:49] losing his habeas arguments, 致使犯人失去了人身保护权(犯人需关押于监狱直到得到审判结果)
[25:51] and failing on claims of constitutional violations. 以及宪法规定的 违法者所享有的权利
[25:56] Four different courts of appeal have reviewed 受理此上诉的四间法庭
[26:00] and rejected each and every one of his arguments. 都做出了驳回上诉的审判
[26:05] Now is the time for this man to pay the penalty 现在该是犯人公平合法地
[26:08] imposed on him fairly and legally. 接受惩罚的时候了
[26:11] Now, a Texas jury has decided that Ezekiel Borns is a dangerous killer. 现在 德克萨斯州陪审团裁定Ezekiel Borns是个危险的杀人凶手
[26:17] He has forfeited his right to live. 剥夺其生存的权利
[26:23] Thank you. 谢谢各位
[26:28] “With all due respect, may it please the court.” “尽管对阁下尊敬之至 但恳请法庭允许”
[26:38] Good afternoon, my name is Alan Shore. 下午好 我是Alan Shore
[26:40] Mr.Shore, what are the new issues being raised here? Shore先生 你有什么新的议题吗?
[26:43] The first issue before the court 第一项议题 恳请法庭
[26:45] concerns the absence of any African American jurors. 考虑到黑人法官人数不足
[26:48] That was previously argued and ruled on, counsel. 这项之前已经讨论过 并且做出裁决了 律师
[26:51] Yes, before the lower courts. This bench has never considered… 是的 那是初级法院的裁决 但是本庭法官尚未考虑到…
[26:53] We’re not persuaded that the absence of a black juror 我们不认为黑人法官的缺席
[26:56] is in violation of due process. 有碍审判程序的进行
[26:58] What’s your next issue? 下一项议题是?
[27:00] I would turn the court’s attention to the fact that the grand jury 我恳请法庭注意此项事实
[27:03] which indicted Mr. Borns similarily was all white. 对Borns先生提起公诉的陪审团成员均为白人
[27:06] This raises equal protection laws… 这项议题涉及到平等保护法律(美国宪法十四条修正案)…
[27:08] That issue was never raised, and is therefore waived. 本庭没有提出过这项议题 也对此议题不予考虑
[27:14] Your Honor, Texas law requires that the jury recommend death only in cases 法官大人 德克萨斯州法律规定陪审团只有在
[27:20] where they find that the defendant poses a threat of future dangerousness to society. 认为被告对社会存在严重威胁时 才建议给予死刑判决
[27:24] We maintain this is unconstitutional. 我方认为这是有违宪法的
[27:26] Juries are supposed to find elements of guilt and innocence 陪审团的裁定应该建立在事实的基础上
[27:29] based on facts beyond a reasonable doubt, not on the basis of perceived probabilities. 而不是建立在主观认为的可能性上 这是毫无疑问的
[27:34] Moreover, as a practical matter, 那么 具体到本案
[27:35] since Ezekiel Borns will remain in prison for life, 既然Ezekiel Borns将会在监狱中度过余生
[27:39] he couldn’t possibly constitute a future threat to society 他以后不可能再对社会构成威胁
[27:42] unless the law assumes prison breaks. 除非法律中考虑到越狱的可能
[27:44] Well, that’s an interesting issue, counsel, 呃 这是项有趣的议题 律师
[27:47] but that also was never raised, and therefore, it is deemed waived. 但这项也未曾提到 且本庭不予考虑
[27:51] Next. 下一项
[27:54] May it please the court, 恳请法庭允许我这样说
[27:56] Mr. Borns’ trial lawyer has recently admitted he was ineffective counsel. Borns先生的庭审律师最近承认 他的律师资格是无效的
[28:00] He was abusing cocaine and alcohol during the trial… 他被指控在庭审期间吸食可卡因及酗酒
[28:03] – Not legally inadequate. – I believe if you examine the transcripts… – 这在法律上没有不适之处 – 我相信如果我们看过了庭审记录…
[28:06] Mr. Shore, representation can always be better, Shore先生 代理律师总是能更出色
[28:10] especially when we play Monday morning quarterback. 特别是在我们周一早上打橄榄球时
[28:13] With all due respect, 尽管对阁下尊敬之至
[28:15] this lawyer never gave an opening statement. 这位律师从未做过开场陈词
[28:17] He never questioned several of the prosecution’s witnesses. 也没有询问过公诉方的证人
[28:20] He failed to pursue a number of leads and important sentencing issues. 更没有做过诱导性询问或者重要的判决提议
[28:24] This court right here today 今天的上诉审理
[28:26] has recognized that many valid grounds for appeal were never raised. 就是此案仍有诸多疑点的最好证明
[28:29] This court is satisfied that the representation was adequate. 法庭认为被告方代理律师的行为尚可
[28:32] Is there anything else? 还有其他的吗?
[28:38] Yes, Mr. Borns may be innocent. 是的 Borns先生可能无罪
[28:42] The jury disagreed, 这项陪审团意见不一
[28:43] and legally, that issue has been settled. 但法律上来说 已经做出了裁决
[28:46] The DNA evidence shows somebody else was there. DNA证据证明当时犯罪现场还有其他人
[28:48] But it does not disprove that your client was also there. 但也不能证明你的当事人不在那
[28:52] And your guy confessed, by the way. 而且他已经认罪了 顺便说一句
[28:55] My client has an I.Q of 80. He was interrogated for 16 hours. 我的当事人智商只有80 他当时被连审16个小时
[28:59] Coercion was never raised. 被告方没有提出逼供行为
[29:01] It was never raised because his lawyer was an inadequate hack, 那是因为他的律师是个不称职的烂货
[29:03] though the nine of you seem quite satisfied with his performance, 尽管你们都对他的表现很满意
[29:08] with all due respect. 对阁下尊敬之至
[29:10] Mr. Shore, you came down here from Massachusetts? Shore先生 您是从马萨诸塞州赶来此地的吧?
[29:14] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[29:15] We in Texas have been living with this case for eight years. 德克萨斯州法庭搁置这件案子8年了
[29:20] You’ve been living with it personally? 您个人时刻关心这件案子吗?
[29:22] May it please the court. 恳请法庭允许
[29:25] You first met Mr. Borns when? 你第一次见Borns先生是什么时候?
[29:28] Yesterday. 昨天
[29:29] And you are proposing to us that you know him? 你试图告诉我们你很了解他?
[29:33] You know what I’d like to propose? 知道我想告诉你什么吗?
[29:34] I’d like to propose that you got a problem with the death penalty in general. 我告诉你 你反对死刑
[29:39] Now, is that why you came here, sir? 那么 你是否为此而来呢 先生?
[29:44] I am here, with all due respect, may it please the court, 我来这 对您尊敬之至 恳请法庭允许
[29:47] because I have a problem with a state executing a man with diminished capacity 是因为州法院裁决 对一位行为能力低下的人执行死刑
[29:51] who may very well be innocent. 而且他很有可能无罪
[29:53] I’m particularly troubled, may it please the court, 我很困扰 恳请法庭允许
[29:55] with all due respect, that you don’t have a problem with it. 对您尊敬之至 你们竟然对此没有提出任何异议
[29:57] You may not want to regard my client’s innocence, 也许你们不曾考虑过我当事人是无罪的
[30:00] but you cannot possibly disregard the fact 但你们不能忽视一项事实
[30:03] that 117 wrongfully convicted people 美国共有117位受到不公正裁决的公民
[30:08] have been saved from execution in this country, 117. 从死刑场上被救了下来 117位
[30:11] The system is hardly foolproof. 法律系统并不是完美的
[30:13] And Texas, this state, is responsible for a full third of all executions in America. 全美有三分之一的死刑判决源自德克萨斯州
[30:22] How can that be? 事情怎么会这样呢?
[30:23] The criminals are just somehow worse here? 这里的罪犯更穷凶极恶吗?
[30:25] Last year, you accounted for fully half of the nation’s executions, 去年 你们判决的死刑占全国一半之多
[30:30] 50% from one state. 一个州的死刑竟占半数
[30:32] You cannot disregard the possibility, the possibility that something’s up in Texas. 你们不能无视这种可能性 德克萨斯州的法律系统有问题
[30:38] I would urge you to confine your remarks to your client, 我强烈建议你把刚才的话说给你的当事人听
[30:41] and not the good state of Texas. 而不是整个德克萨斯州
[30:47] Zeke Borns never had a chance. Zeke Borns根本没机会上诉
[30:50] He was rounded up as a teenager, 他还未成年时
[30:52] thrown in a cell while he was still doped up on drugs, 就被捕入狱 当时他被人下药
[30:54] browbeaten and interrogated until his I.Q of 80 was overcome. 眉骨被打伤 严厉审讯 直到智商80变的不再是审判的障碍
[30:59] He confessed to a crime he had no memory of, 他供认的案子 自己都想不起来做过
[31:02] still has no memory of, 直到现在还没有想起来
[31:04] for which there is no evidence, 就因为没有证据证明他的清白
[31:05] other than two witnesses who saw him pumping gas around the time of the murder. 而那两名证人也只是看到他在案发时 给车加油而已
[31:10] He was given a coked-up lawyer who admittedly did nothing. 法庭给他委派的律师是个一无是处的瘾君子 他自己也承认这点
[31:12] I’m now before nine presumably intelligent people in the justice business 我站在诸位貌似主持正义的聪明人面前
[31:16] who have the benefit of knowing all of this. 你们心中对此事一清二楚
[31:18] Add to that, you know DNA places somebody else at the scene, 再加一句 你们明知道DNA表明案发现场还有其他人
[31:21] and you’re indifferent! 却漠不关心!
[31:23] You don’t care! 你们才不管呢!
[31:25] Whether you believe in my client’s innocence, and I’ll assume… 无论你们是否相信我当事人是无罪的 我都假定…
[31:30] with all due respect, may it please the court, that you don’t. 对阁下尊敬之至 恳请法庭允许我说 你们压根不信
[31:33] You cannot be sure of his guilt. 你们不能确定他有罪
[31:35] You simply cannot. 你们压根不能
[31:39] And failing that, how can you kill him? 如此来说 你们又怎么能处死他呢?
[31:43] How can you kill him? 你们怎么能处死他呢?
[31:54] And I would sincerely, sincerely, 我非常 非常
[31:55] sincerely hope that you don’t penalize my client 非常真诚地希望你们能处死我的当事人
[31:59] simply because his lawyers happen to be from Massachusetts. 就因为他的律师碰巧来自马萨诸塞州
[32:04] The home of the New England patriots, 新英格兰爱国者队的故乡
[32:06] who could kick ass over any football team you’ve got in the good state of Texas, 他们能打赢你们州的任何一支球队 打的你们屁股开花
[32:09] May it please the court. 恳请法庭允许我这样说
[32:27] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[32:29] No, you don’t have to apologize. 不 你不必道歉
[32:31] They gave you nothing. 他们什么也听不进去
[32:35] You had no choice but to go with your passion. 你没有选择的余地 只能跟着感觉走了
[32:39] Could have left out the slight on Texas football, but… 德克萨斯州足球队没必要说的 但是…
[32:49] You were strong, Alan. 你很坚强 Alan
[32:55] And maybe you reached them. 或许你能说服他们
[33:17] The court hasn’t ruled yet. 法庭还没有宣判呢
[33:19] Six hours before, he goes to Huntsville. 行刑前6小时 他要待在Huntsville
[33:21] – That’s the law. – What’s in Huntsville, bleachers? – 这是法律规定 – Huntsville是什么地方 看台吗?
[33:25] The death house. They put me in the walls unit. 是死囚休息室 他们把我关在单间里
[33:29] Why move him if there’s still a chance? 还有机会呢 为什么要押走他?
[33:35] – Jerry? – No cell phones in here. – 是Jerry? – 这里禁止使用手机
[33:40] Just now? 刚才吗?
[33:50] They turned us down. 法庭驳回上诉
[34:02] Well, let’s go then. 好吧 走吧
[34:07] – I’m so sorry, Zeke. – I’m ready, Chelina. – 我很抱歉Zeke – 我准备好了Chelina
[34:10] I’m gonna be strong like a hero. You watch. 我会像英雄般坚强 你会看到的
[34:15] Will you watch? 你会来吗?
[34:19] I want people to see me strong. 我想让人们看到我的坚强
[34:23] I got no family. 我又没有亲人
[34:26] Will you come? 你会来吧?
[34:31] Sure. 当然
[34:33] We’ll be there. 我们会去的
[34:37] Let’s go, Zeke. 走吧 Zeke
[34:49] We’ll go and see it together. 我们一起去
[34:58] He bribed the judge? 他唆使勾引法官?
[35:01] I can’t be sure, but I think he had some undue influence. 还不能确定 但我想 他不适当地影响了法官的判决
[35:08] As much as I adore him, 虽然我喜欢他
[35:10] it’s only a matter of time before he brings this place to its knees. 但他这么做 很快就能让事务所名声扫地
[35:15] He’s the named partner, 他是冠名合伙人
[35:17] the lead named partner. 首席冠名合伙人
[35:21] I think we’ve gotta take him out. 我想我们不需要他了
[35:38] I get ice cream. 我要了冰激凌
[35:40] – Chocolate. – Yeah, you’re set. – 巧克力味的 – 是啊 你还好吧
[35:44] They said maybe sprinkles. 他们说上面还撒了糖粒
[35:47] Guess I don’t need to worry about my cholesterol. 我猜 不用担心我的胆固醇过高了
[35:59] Governor’s in Hawaii, unavailable. 州长在夏威夷 联系不到
[36:02] There’s still hope, however. 还是有希望的
[36:04] I made a few calls, tracked down a woman I know 我打了几个电话 找到一个认识的女孩
[36:06] who is actually performing in a charity luau where the governor is scheduled to be, 她会在州长将出席的慈善晚宴上跳舞
[36:10] Polynesian dancer. Polynesian舞者
[36:13] So you’re saying this whole thing could come down to… 你是说 一切的希望都在…
[36:15] A hula girl. 一个草裙舞女孩手上
[36:22] I know this girl. She’s good. 我认识这女孩 她人很好
[36:31] – Zeke. – Let’s do this. – 哦Zeke – 就这样吧
[36:34] I’m ready to die. I’m strong. 我准备好赴死了 我很坚强
[36:39] Would you excuse us for a minute, please? 请让我们谈谈 好吗?
[36:50] Zeke, you talked about being a hero. Zeke 你谈到如何成为英雄
[36:53] Strong and brave may not go with hero here. 英雄并不都是坚强和勇敢的
[36:58] What do you mean? 你想说什么?
[37:09] The state of Texas wants people to believe you’re a monster. 德克萨斯州法院想让人们相信你是个怪物
[37:14] I think you should show them 我想 你应该让他们知道
[37:17] you’re a human being. 你有人性
[37:21] And the human thing to do here is be afraid. 是人 就会害怕
[37:28] If you wanna be a hero, 如果你想当英雄
[37:31] show people what it really feels like to be executed. 告诉人们 面对死刑是什么感觉
[37:39] We’re led to believe 政府让我们相信
[37:41] it’s peaceful, painless, 死刑是平静的 无痛的
[37:46] humane, even. 甚至 是人道的
[37:49] I think you should fight to the end, Zeke, 我想 你应该奋战到底 Zeke
[37:53] and show your fear. 让人们看到你的恐惧
[37:58] This is because you’re against the death penalty, right? 因为你反对死刑 对吗?
[38:04] Well… 嗯…
[38:06] Whether a person is for or against the death penalty, 无论是支持还是反对死刑
[38:10] he or she should just know what it is. 人们都应该首先了解它
[38:20] The best way for you to be a hero, Zeke, 对你而言 成为英雄的最佳方法就是 Zeke
[38:24] is to be human. 展露人性
[38:32] I’ve also included a brief synopsis of the case history, 我还做了个有关案子的简报
[38:34] should he care to peruse it over a Mai Tai. 在他喝鸡尾酒时可以仔细读读
[38:36] Excellent, Angela. 做的好 Angela
[38:37] You have my number, you also have Alan’s, 你有我的电话 也有Alan的
[38:39] and I’ve given you Chelina’s cell, and the number at the WLS unit. 我还给了你Chelina的手机 还有州监狱的
[38:43] Thank you. Aloha. Make speed. 谢谢 再见 要快一点
[38:47] He’s actually petitioning the Texas governor by way of… 他向德克萨斯州州长请愿的中间人是…
[38:51] Hula girl. 草裙舞女孩
[38:52] Justice works in strange ways, Paul. 正义之路不止一条 Paul
[38:55] Ask judge Brown. Brown法官就是
[38:57] Did Denny bribe him? Denny有没有贿赂他?
[39:00] I can only guess. 我只能猜了
[39:03] Tara, do you ever feel sexually harassed by Denny? Tara啊 Denny有没有性骚扰过你?
[39:08] Never. 从没有
[39:10] He never objectifies you? 他没骚扰过你?
[39:12] All men objectify me. 男人都骚扰我
[39:15] I don’t. 我没有
[39:20] I don’t! 我没有!
[39:24] Hello, Angela? 你好 Angela吗?
[39:25] Yes, without question. 是的 没问题
[39:27] He must be there, Angela. 他一定会去的Angela
[39:29] I got his schedule directly from his press secretary’s assistant. 我直接从他的宣传部秘书长助理那拿的行程表
[39:32] You got my fax? In your hand? 收到我的传真没? 在你手里吗?
[39:35] Then find the governor, get it in his hand. 赶紧找到州长 把东西交到他手上
[39:37] We have less than 10 minutes. Maybe 5. 还有不到10分钟时间 也许5分钟
[39:44] Okay. 好的
[39:46] No cell phones are allowed in here. 这里禁止使用手机
[39:48] How’d you get by with that? 你怎么拿进来的?
[39:50] I told the guard we were waiting for a last-minute call from your conscience. 我跟保安说正在等一通很重要的电话
[39:54] Collect. 接收方付费的
[39:56] Do you see that guy? 看见那个人了吗?
[39:58] Media. One guy. 记者 就他一个
[40:01] It’s not even a story. 什么影响都没有
[40:44] Do I get to say my last words now? 我现在可以说遗言了吗?
[40:48] If you like. 请便
[40:52] It’s just… 只是…
[40:55] I don’t know if I did it, 我不知道是不是我干的
[40:58] but if I did, I’m sorry, you know? 如果是的话 我很抱歉 你知道吗?
[41:11] Time to get on now. 时间到了
[41:14] Okay. Thank you for everything. 好吧 谢谢大家
[41:26] No. 不
[41:29] Get his legs. Get his legs. 抓住他的腿 抓住他的腿
[41:32] Get his legs. 抓住他的腿
[41:34] Get him on there. 把他弄上来
[41:35] I got him. 抓住了
[41:37] Right there. 上来
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme