Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] # Bells will be ringing # # 圣诞铃声即将响起 #
[00:12] # The sad, sad news # # 那个悲伤的消息 #
[00:16] # Oh, what a Christmas # # 满怀忧伤与抑郁 #
[00:20] # to have the blues # # 圣诞节如此伤心 #
[00:24] # My baby’s gone # # 我的爱人已经远走 #
[00:28] # I have no friends # # 没有朋友 #
[00:32] # to wish me greetings # # 能再为我 #
[00:36] # once again # # 送上祝福 #
[00:39] # Choirs will be singing # # 唱诗班即将歌唱 #
[00:43] # Silent night # # 寂静的晚上 #
[00:48] # Christmas carols # # 圣诞颂歌 #
[00:51] # Ooh by candlelight # # 噢 伴着烛光 #
[00:55] # Please come home for Christmas # # 请回家吧 过此圣诞 #
[00:59] So do I get my kiss or not? 你到底要不要亲我?
[01:03] Tara, the way mistletoe works is Tara 站在槲寄生底下的人
[01:05] the one standing under it is the one to receive. 才是要被吻的人
[01:09] Well, I prefer to meet in the middle. 可是 我喜欢我们的唇在中间相遇
[01:12] Well, I do enjoy your middle tremendously, 我确实相当享受你的”中间部位”
[01:15] but a kiss really is more traditional. 但是一个小小的吻更加的传统
[01:25] Oh, and the anticipation is pure. 而且动机是很纯洁的
[01:27] – Sally. – Hi. – 啊 Sally – 嗨
[01:28] The last thing I want to do is come between all that collagen, 我最不愿意打扰人家好事
[01:31] but, Alan, we have a little problem, 但是 Alan 我们有个小小的问题
[01:33] and like it or not, you’re probably the best man to fix it. 而且 你是最好的解决人选
[01:35] This is Carmen Flores. She works in housekeeping here. 这位是Carmen Florens 她在清洁部工作
[01:38] Her ex-husband kidnapped her two children. 她的前夫绑架了她的两个孩子
[01:41] This is the third Christmas he’s done so. 这是他第三次在圣诞节这么干了
[01:44] He brings them to Peru, 他带他们去秘鲁了
[01:45] when it’s Carmen who has legal custody of them for the holidays. 但其实Carmen才拥有节假日的法定监护权
[01:47] Can’t you just go to the judge? 你怎么不直接去找法官?
[01:50] She did that last year, 去年她去过
[01:52] and it cost her a fortune. The judge held him in contempt for a day. 而且花费不少 但法官只判他藐视法庭 监禁一天
[01:56] He said it’s worth it to spend Christmas with his kids in Peru. 他说能和孩子们在秘鲁过圣诞 这代价值得
[01:59] His flight leaves tomorrow night. 他做明晚的航班走
[02:01] I thought maybe you could think of something. 我想你也许有办法
[02:04] Didn’t you used to be a lawyer, Sally? 你曾经也是律师吧 Sally?
[02:07] Oh, I apologize. There go my lips again. 哦 抱歉 我又脱口而出了
[02:09] Must be all that collagen. 肯定是因为刚才的好事
[02:11] Ladies. Perhaps you two should kiss in the name of Christmas. 女士们 看在圣诞的面子上 也许你们应该接吻
[02:17] Sorry, Sally. 不好意思 Sally
[02:19] Incredible dress, by the way. 顺便说下 裙子很漂亮
[02:21] I hate you. 真恨你啊
[02:22] Ah, Alan. 啊 Alan
[02:24] Mistletoe. 槲寄生啊
[02:32] Whatever. 随便啦
[02:36] Boston Legal 1×10 Hired Guns
[03:14] She came home that evening at 9:30, 那天晚上她9点半到家
[03:17] catching an early flight to surprise her husband. 赶了早班飞机想给丈夫一个惊喜
[03:21] But it was the defendant who was surprised 不过似乎被惊的是被告自己
[03:24] Susan May discovered her husband Ralph Susan May发现她的丈夫Ralph
[03:27] making love to a business associate, Marie Holcomb, 正在和他的一个生意伙伴Marie Holcomb做爱
[03:31] and it was more than she could bear. 她接受不了这个事实
[03:34] The evidence will show that the defendant 证据将证明被告
[03:36] retrieved a handgun from the kitchen, 从厨房拿来一把手枪
[03:38] returned to the bedroom, and fired six shots, 返回卧室 连开6枪
[03:42] three into her husband, three into Marie Holcomb. 三枪击中丈夫 三枪击中Marie Holcomb
[03:50] This is the holiday season. 现在正是节日期间
[03:52] You people should be home with your families right now. 你们本来可以与家人待在一起的
[03:54] I apologize for that. 我为此感到抱歉
[03:57] Marie Holcomb’s mother and father fly here every December from the west coast. Marie Holcomb的父母每年12月都会专程从西海岸飞来与她团聚
[04:04] This time, it’s to attend the trial of their daughter’s killer. 这次 却是来参加他们女儿的凶手的审判
[04:09] Susan May destroyed a lot of happy plans with that gun. Susan May用那把枪毁了许多快乐的圣诞计划
[04:17] Get in Christmas. 抓住圣诞节这个主题
[04:19] Sorry? 什么?
[04:20] Christmas is ours and Susan’s. Don’t let him claim it. 圣诞节也是Susan的和我们的 别让他一个人抢了
[04:29] I, too, would like to apologize 我 同样 也想道歉
[04:31] for taking you away from your families during this holiday season. 没能让你们在节日期间与家人团聚
[04:35] That’s Susan’s family seated over there. 那边坐着的就是Susan的家人
[04:37] They would dearly love to be home with her. 他们非常想在家里和她过节
[04:40] She would dearly love to be home with them. 她也非常想回家陪他们
[04:42] Imagine, if you can, 请你们设想一下
[04:45] as you prepare for your Christmas, having a loved one murdered. 当你正满心欢喜的准备过圣诞 突然你的爱人被谋杀了
[04:50] Add to that the horror that the police can’t figure out who did it, 令你更加恐惧的是警方找不出凶手
[04:54] and then, if you can possibly fathom, 如果你还能往下想 接着
[04:58] imagine they decide to arrest you. 你突然变成了嫌疑人并被逮捕
[05:03] That’s your defendant, ladies and gentlemen, 那就是被告 女士们先生们
[05:05] a law-abiding, loving, faithful advertising executive, 一位遵纪守法 富有爱心 忠诚可靠的广告经理
[05:09] an innocent woman whose whole life was just suddenly and wrongly destroyed. 一位生活被飞来横祸无端摧毁的无辜女人
[05:15] That’s your defendant, 这就是被告的处境
[05:17] and that’s what the evidence will show. 接下来的证据也将充分证明这点
[05:32] I, I report police twice, 我 我报过两次警
[05:33] and they say domestic. 但他们都说这是家务事
[05:35] He returned the children both times after Christmas. 每次圣诞节后他就会把孩子送回来
[05:37] Yes. 是的
[05:39] This why police say it is for court to decide. 所以 警察说这事儿得法庭来判
[05:43] No one want involved. 没人愿意插手
[05:45] Ah, Denny. This is Carmen Flores. 哈 Denny 这是Carmen Flores
[05:47] She works here in housekeeping. 她在清洁部工作
[05:49] Excellent. Why do I care? 非常好 关我啥事?
[05:51] Perhaps you don’t. 好像不关你事
[05:52] First off, let me say how incredible you were last night. 我必须先说说你昨晚唱得实在太惊人了
[05:56] The whole office is still… 整个事务所现在还处在…
[05:58] stunned. 目瞪口呆的状态中
[06:02] Thank you. 多谢夸奖
[06:03] Now, on a topic far removed from you and therefore much less entertaining, 好 咱们来换个主题 与你无关 所以可能不太有趣
[06:07] though of some important to Carmen, 但对Carmen来说非常重要
[06:09] her children have been snatched by her ex-husband. 她的孩子们被前夫强行带走了
[06:11] Who do you know at the Boston police department? 你在波士顿警局有没有认识的人?
[06:14] I know everybody. 我认识所有人
[06:16] You hear that, Carmen? The man knows everybody. 听见了吗 Carmen? 这家伙谁都认识
[06:29] Her story didn’t check out. It’s as simple as that. 她没有证据证明自己的说法 就是这样
[06:31] That story she gave you was… 她跟你说…
[06:33] She came home, found them dead in bed. 她回到家 发现他们死在床上
[06:36] Was there evidence of anyone other than the victims or the defendant 有证据显示那天有除受害者和被告以外的人
[06:39] being in the house that night? 在那间屋子里吗?
[06:41] None. 没有
[06:42] And, detective, describe for the jury if you can 还有 探长 请你向陪审团详细描述一下
[06:44] the defendant’s demeanor when you arrived at the scene that night. 那天晚上你到达现场时被告的情况
[06:48] She seemed pretty shook up. 她看起来吓得不轻
[06:50] There was blood all over her. 身上沾满了血
[06:52] She claimed she got the blood on her 她说那些血是
[06:54] when she went to her husband side to see if she could revive him. 她靠近丈夫想看看他是否有救时沾上的
[06:57] And you don’t believe that. 你不相信她
[06:58] I’m sorry. 反对
[07:00] It seems the detective is more than willing to give testimony against my client. 看来探长本来就想作出对我当事人不利的证言
[07:04] You don’t really need to lead him. 你没必要再引导他
[07:06] Sustained. 反对有效 (不能引导证人)
[07:08] Did you believe the defendant’s claim? 你相信被告的话吗?
[07:11] No. It was determined that she was standing approximately 5 feet away 不 证据显示她站在
[07:14] when she fired the gun. 大概5英尺远开的枪
[07:16] I’m sorry. I hate to be a nuisance, 反对 我不想讨人嫌
[07:18] but did I miss the point where you said she fired the gun? 但你什么时候提到过是我当事人开枪?
[07:21] Sustained. 反对有效 (证人不能进行推测)
[07:24] Detective, what, if anything, 探长 是什么
[07:27] led you to believe that the defendant fired the gun? 让你相信是被告开的枪?
[07:30] We did a trace metal test which revealed she held the gun, 我们做过金属痕迹追踪测试 结果显示她拿过枪
[07:33] and her fingerprints were on the gun. 枪上也有她的指纹
[07:36] Anything else? 还有其他的吗?
[07:37] We know her driver dropped her off at 9:30 P.M. 我们查到她晚上9点30就下了车
[07:41] She called the police at 11:07, 11点07分报警
[07:43] and she told us she discovered the bodies 她又说她一进入屋子
[07:44] soon after she entered the house. 马上就发现了尸体
[07:46] If so, why did she wait an hour and a half to call the police? 假如是这样 她为什么等了一个半小时才报警?
[07:50] As I said, her story just didn’t add up. 就像我说的 她无法自圆其说
[07:54] Seems from your tone, detective, you consider this kind of a no-brainer. 探长 听起来你认为这件事漏洞百出
[07:57] We applied all our mental faculties just the same 不过我们照样投入了全部人手进行调查
[08:00] and concluded your client committed the crime. 结果是你的当事人实施了犯罪
[08:02] Well, you concluded pretty quickly, I might add. 我得补充一句 你们得出结果的速度似乎很快
[08:04] You placed her under arrest the next day. 第二天你们就将她逮捕了
[08:05] By the way, was the spatter analysis done in a day? 顺便问下 血液飞溅测试也是那一天就完成了?
[08:09] No. That came in later. 没有 那是后来
[08:11] I see. So when you placed Susan May under arrest, you were going on… 这样 所以当时你逮捕Susan May是基于…
[08:14] Her fingerprints were on the gun, for starters. 首先 枪上有她的指纹
[08:17] It was her gun, was it not? 那本来就是她的枪 不是吗?
[08:18] The fingerprints were fresh. 指纹很新
[08:20] Got there, perhaps, when she picked the gun up after? 也许是她后来捡起枪时才有的呢?
[08:22] We also had motive, her evasive demeanor. 而且她有动机 她还有掩盖事实的举动
[08:26] She called the police, did she not? 她报了警 不是吗?
[08:27] Yes, but she wasn’t truthful. 是的 但她没说实话
[08:29] Wasn’t truthful when she said she didn’t shoot them? 你是指 她没承认自己杀人?
[08:32] Then she obviously wasn’t truthful 还有她说自己发现尸体后
[08:34] about calling the police immediately after finding the bodies. 就立刻报警了 这明显是撒谎
[08:37] You had her examined by a psychiatrist that night? 那晚你让她接受了精神科医生的检查?
[08:40] Yes. 是的
[08:40] The psychiatrist said she was in shock. 医生说她受了惊吓
[08:43] Yes. 是的
[08:43] Possible the shock of discovering her murdered husband 也许她是因为发现丈夫死了 受了惊吓
[08:46] caused the delay in calling the police? 才没有及时报警呢?
[08:48] I doubt that’s what happened. 我对此表示怀疑
[08:49] This doubt is based on your psychiatric training. 你的怀疑是基于你的精神科知识
[08:51] It’s based on 30 years of experience as a homicide detective. 基于我调查凶杀案30年的经验
[08:54] 30 years as a homicide detective told you 所以说30年的办案经验告诉你
[08:57] that the delay in calling the police could not have been caused by shock. 没及时报警不可能是受惊过度造成的
[09:06] Let’s turn back to the blood spatter evidence. 让我们重新回到血液飞溅的证据
[09:09] This is the blouse my client was wearing that evening, is it not? 案发当晚我当事人穿的是这件衬衫吧?
[09:12] Yes. 是的
[09:14] That’s a lot of blood. That’s all spattering? 有很多血 都是喷溅而成吗?
[09:16] Most of that blood came from handling the bodies. 大多数血都是因为接触尸体形成的
[09:19] So where’s the spatter you spoke of, detective? 那探长 你说的飞溅痕迹在哪里?
[09:22] There are two elongated markings on the left shoulder. 左肩处有两道长型的血迹
[09:25] Right here, these tiny marks here. 就在这儿 这些微小的血迹
[09:26] Yes. 是的
[09:27] She supposedly fired six shots. There’s only two tiny marks? 你说她连开六枪 结果就是这么两个小点?
[09:30] The other marks were likely covered up with the blood from 她处理尸体时血液浸到了身上
[09:33] when she handled the bodies. 可能把其他的痕迹覆盖掉了
[09:34] Did you analyze these marks yourself, detective? 探长 你是自己做痕迹分析吗?
[09:36] I did. 是的
[09:37] Are you the person in the Boston police department who does this? 你是波士顿警局里做分析工作的专门人员吗?
[09:40] There are others, obviously, but I started in the lab, 当然还有其他人 但我是实验室出身
[09:42] so I’m trained as well. 受过严格训练
[09:44] Is there anyone else in the lab who analyzed this shirt? 除了你 还有其他实验室的人分析过这件衬衫吗?
[09:46] Yes, we have a junior member… 有 我们有一个初级分析员…
[09:47] A junior member? 初级的?
[09:48] It’s a high-profile case. 这可是个重案
[09:50] It went to a junior member? 就由一个初级分析员来处理?
[09:52] As I said, I analyzed the clothes with my 30 years of experience. 我说过 我凭借30年的经验分析过这件衣服
[09:55] 30 years in the lab? 30年的实验室经验?
[09:58] No. 不是
[09:59] How many years in the lab? 在实验室有多少年?
[10:01] Five. 5年
[10:01] How about the junior member? How many years did he have? 那个初级分析员呢 他干了多少年?
[10:03] I’m not sure. 不清楚
[10:04] More than five? 超过5年了吗?
[10:05] I believe so. 我想是的
[10:07] Just out of curiosity, what was his finding? 只是好奇 他的结论是?
[10:10] Inconclusive. 无法确定
[10:11] He could not determine that my client fired a gun? 他无法得出我当事人开了枪?
[10:14] Nor could he rule it out. 但他也不能排除这个可能
[10:15] He could not determine that my client fired a gun. 他不能得出我当事人开了枪
[10:19] Correct, but I determined she did. 没错 但我认为她开了
[10:21] You trace metaled my client. 你对我当事人做过金属痕迹测试
[10:23] Did you test for powder residue on her hand? 那你有没有测试她手上的火药残余?
[10:25] Yes. She tested negative. 是的 她手上没有火药残余
[10:26] Gee. How could that be? 啊 那怎么可能呢?
[10:28] We determined that she likely wore gloves when she fired the gun. 我们认为 她开枪时可能带着手套
[10:32] So she was careful to wear gloves when she shot them, 所以她开枪时很小心地带着手套
[10:35] then afterwards, she took the gloves off and handled the gun. 但之后 她特地脱下手套去拿枪
[10:38] If she went into shock as you say, 如果就像你说的 她受了惊吓
[10:40] she probably made a mistake. 就可能犯错误
[10:41] Murderers often do. 谋杀犯常这样
[10:42] So for the purpose of explaining the delay in calling the police, 所以 说她受了惊吓没有及时报警
[10:45] you don’t buy shock. 你就不买账
[10:47] But to explain why she picked up the murder weapon bare-handed 但说到她在开枪后特地脱下手套
[10:50] after firing with gloves, you do buy shock. 再去碰枪 你就接受
[10:53] In fact, you seem to be selling it. 你还极力主张是惊吓造成的
[10:54] Objection. 反对
[10:55] Withdrawn. 我收回
[10:57] Did you find the gloves? 那你找到手套了吗?
[10:58] No. 没有
[10:59] Did you search the entire house? I’m asking. I don’t want to presume. 我要向你求证 你们是否搜查了整个房子?
[11:01] We searched the house. We did not find the gloves. 我们搜查了房子 但没发现手套
[11:04] Any evidence of her leaving the house after she came home that night? 有证据显示 她那天回家后曾离开过吗?
[11:07] No. 没有
[11:11] Any unsolved burglaries in this neighborhood in the last year? 去年在这片街区 有没有未破的盗窃案?
[11:18] A couple. 有一些
[11:26] That went well, right? 庭审情况还好 是吧?
[11:28] Yeah, it went extremely well. 是的 的确不错
[11:30] The problem, Susan, as we’ve explained… 问题是 Susan 我们已经说过…
[11:34] the burden of proof is really on us. 举证责任在我们身上
[11:36] I still don’t understand that, as much as you keep saying it. 虽然你一直这么说 但我还是不明白
[11:39] When you have the scorned wife being the only one there, 如果一桩凶杀案里 只有被背叛的妻子在场
[11:41] her fresh fingerprints on the gun… 枪上又有她新鲜的指纹…
[11:43] Trust me, we’ll argue burglar, but with no sign of a break-in. 相信我 我们虽然会主张入室抢劫 但是现场没有强行进入的痕迹
[11:46] So my chances are the same. 所以我的胜算还是不大
[11:47] No. We did very well with the witness today. 不 我们今天交叉询问证人做得不错
[11:49] Our chances just got a little bit better. 我们胜算应该多了一点
[11:52] But if we just… 但是只要我们…
[11:54] we stick to the plan. 我们得按计划行事
[11:56] We’d like you to meet with Dr. Waylon one more time. 你需要再和Waylon医生谈一次
[12:00] Why? 为什么?
[12:01] In case we need to call him. 我们也许会需要他来作证
[12:02] We want to be ready. 我们得提前准备
[12:06] I’m not really comfortable being treated like some patient. 我真的不喜欢被当做病人来对待
[12:09] Susan, you put your life in our hands, did you not? Susan 你把生命交给我们了 不是吗?
[12:13] You need to let us do what we do. 你必须听我们的安排
[12:16] Can I ask you something? 我能问个问题吗?
[12:19] I’m not sure why I want to ask this now, but… 我不知道怎么突然想问这个 但是…
[12:23] do you believe me? 你们相信我吗?
[12:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:30] I certainly want to believe you, but when I look at the evidence… 我当然很想相信你 但当我看到那些证据…
[12:39] I at least appreciate your candor. 至少我得感激你的坦白
[12:43] The question the jury’s going to be asking… 问题是陪审团会问…
[12:46] if not you, then who? 假如不是你 能是谁?
[12:48] And we’ve got no answer for that. 而我们无法回答
[13:06] The fatal wounds for both victims were to the head. 两个受害人的致命伤都在头部
[13:08] Death was instantaneous. 当场死亡
[13:11] And, doctor, were you able to determine the time of death? 医生 你能确定死亡时间吗?
[13:13] Between 9:30 and 9:45 p.m.. 晚上9点30到9点45之间
[13:17] Doctor, did you examine the stomach contents of the victims? 医生 你检查了受害者的胃部残留物吗?
[13:20] Yes. 检查了
[13:20] What did you find? 你发现了什么?
[13:22] They were both relatively full. 他们的胃是比较满的
[13:23] After eating, how long does food stay in the stomach 进食后 胃大约要消化多久
[13:26] before emptying into the small intestine? 才能将食物全部排入小肠?
[13:28] Generally, one to two hours. 通常来说 一到两小时
[13:30] So if the victims finished dining by 7:30 as reported, 根据证人所言 受害人在7点30用完餐
[13:34] those stomachs should have been empty, 如此说来 他们的胃就应该是空的
[13:36] unless they were killed before 9:30, correct? 除非他们九点半前就被杀害了 对吗?
[13:40] Or unless they ate again after leaving the restaurant. 也有可能他们离开餐厅后又吃了东西
[13:43] Were there any signs, to your knowledge, that they had eaten at home? 据你所知 有证据表明 他们又在家里吃饭了吗?
[13:46] Dirty dishes, recent garbage? 有没有脏盘子或没倒的垃圾?
[13:47] To my knowledge, there was no evidence of that. 据我所知 没有
[13:51] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:54] But they could have stopped on their way home from the restaurant, 但他们也可能是在回家的路上
[13:56] had dessert or something. 停车吃点点心什么的
[13:58] Well, not a medical question, 呃 这不是医学问题
[14:00] but yes. Possible. 但 是的 有可能
[14:04] You may step down, sir. 你可以退席了 先生
[14:06] Mr. Shubert? Shubert先生?
[14:09] The prosecution rests, Your Honor. 检方已提完所有证据 法官大人
[14:12] Ms. Colson. Colson小姐
[14:17] Let’s let them see some serious thinking going on. 让他们以为我们在认真思考
[14:24] What’s your take on free agency? 你对自由球员怎么看?
[14:26] It’s killing baseball. 要毁了棒球了
[14:27] Hockey? 曲棍球呢?
[14:27] No salary cap, no hockey. 不确定工资上限 曲棍球就玩完
[14:29] Soccer. 足球呢
[14:30] Nobody cares. 谁管它
[14:34] Your Honor, the defense calls Susan May. 法官大人 辩方传唤Susan May作证
[14:45] It’s just that we regard it more as a domestic custody dispute. 只是因为 我们把它看做普通的监护权纠纷
[14:48] Her recourse would be with probate. 她的请求法庭会受理的
[14:50] Well, there’s where we’re wrong, Denny. 啊 我们就错在这儿了 Denny
[14:51] I thought if you were to physically and unlawfully grab somebody 我还以为如果你强行抓走某人
[14:54] and haul them off to a foreign country, it would be a crime. 把他带到国外 那是犯罪
[14:57] Well, I’ll be damned. 唉 真该死
[14:58] So we’re wrong, then. 原来是我们错了
[14:59] By the way, does one need to be related to the victim to escape charges? 顺便问下 要免罪是不是非得和受害人是亲戚?
[15:03] There’s this junior mint I’ve had my eye on. 我看上一个小美眉很久了
[15:05] I thought I might borrow her for a long weekend, perhaps the Bahamas. 或许我也可以带她离开一星期 就到巴哈马去吧
[15:08] As we understand it, the father always brings the kids back. 据我们了解 那个父亲总是会把孩子带回来的
[15:11] That’s what I’d do. Be a joy ride. 我也会啊 不过是场愉快的旅行
[15:13] We’re wasting time here. 我们是在浪费时间
[15:15] You two look like good men. Department’s full of good men. 你们俩看起来是好人 警察局里全是好人
[15:18] That’s why Denny Crane and this firm invest so much money in your annual ball. 所以我Denny Crane和这家事务所每年都赞助你们的年度舞会
[15:23] So you’ll arrest the husband, because A, Denny Crane wants you to, and B… 所以你们得逮捕这个丈夫 因为一 Denny Crane要你们这么做 二…
[15:26] I play poker with some reporters, 我常会和一些记者玩牌
[15:28] one in particular who’d be curious as to why ethnic child-snatchings don’t get your attention, 总有个记者会想知道你们为什么不管移民小孩绑架案
[15:32] and C… 还有三…
[15:33] The children were kidnapped, and D… 那些小孩是被绑架的 还有四…
[15:35] You’re officially on notice. 我们已经正式通知你们了
[15:46] You’re good when you get testy. 你发飙的时候真猛
[15:48] Came easy today. 今天很容易就搞定了
[15:51] My balls hurt. 我蛋疼
[15:53] Let’s have that be the one and only time you tell me that. 我希望这是我最后一次听到这个话题
[16:02] I was hurrying home, 我当时急着回家
[16:04] because, well, 因为 嗯
[16:06] I had been away for about a week, 我已经离开了一星期
[16:09] and I was excited to see him. 想着能见他就很兴奋
[16:13] And when you got home? 当你到家的时候?
[16:15] I pulled into the garage, went into the kitchen, 我把车听到车库 然后进了厨房
[16:18] called out his name. 喊他的名字
[16:20] His car was there, so I was sure he was home. 他的车在那儿 我知道他一定在家
[16:24] It was only about 9:30. I couldn’t imagine him being in bed. 当时只是9点30 我想他应该不在卧室
[16:30] But… 但是…
[16:33] he was. 他在
[16:35] And not alone. 而且不是一个人
[16:38] No. 是的
[16:40] What happened, Susan? 然后呢 Susan
[16:43] I started upstairs, 我走上楼
[16:45] I called out his name again. 又喊了他一声
[16:47] Still no response. 还是没回应
[16:50] Then I went to the bedroom, 然后我就到了卧室门口
[16:53] looked in. 往里面看
[16:57] And I saw it. 我看见了
[17:00] Saw what? 看见了什么?
[17:02] At first, just blood. 刚开始 我看到很多血
[17:05] And then I saw one body. And then another. 然后我看到了他的尸体 接着又看见另外一具
[17:09] What did you do? 你有什么反应?
[17:11] I first screamed. I… 我尖叫了起来 我…
[17:15] I looked at my husband, and… 我看着我的丈夫…
[17:20] his eyes were open, and there was a hole in his temple. 他的眼睛睁着 太阳穴上有个枪口
[17:25] And I went to him to see if he was still breathing. 我走近 想看看他还有没有呼吸
[17:30] Was he? 还有吗?
[17:34] No. 没有
[17:39] What happened next? 然后呢?
[17:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:47] You don’t know? 你不知道?
[17:51] I remember talking to the police at some point. 我记得好像和警察谈话
[17:56] I remember I… 我记得…
[17:58] them taking Ralph away, but… 他们把Ralph带走 但是…
[18:00] Do you remember calling the police? 你记得你报警了吗?
[18:02] No. 不记得
[18:03] Do you remember touching the gun? 你记得你拿过枪吗?
[18:05] No. 不记得
[18:06] Seeing the gun? 当时你看到枪了吗?
[18:07] No. 不记得了
[18:23] That’s a really convenient memory loss, don’t you think? 你这次失忆也太巧了 你觉得呢?
[18:29] You recall not doing it, finding the bodies dead. 你只记得你没杀人 你发现了尸体这两件事
[18:32] But as for your fingerprints on the murder weapon, 但为什么枪上有你的指纹
[18:34] why you gave the police false information after delaying in calling the police, 你为什么延迟报警 为什么对警察撒谎
[18:40] gee, just can’t remember. 你就一句 我不记得了
[18:43] Objection. 反对
[18:44] What a perfect way to tell your story 多么完美的故事啊
[18:45] without really being subject to cross-examination. 而且还能不用担心交叉询问
[18:49] Was this amnesia your idea, or was it your attorneys’? 这种失忆症的把戏是你的主意 还是你律师的?
[18:51] Objection! 反对!
[18:52] Sustained. 反对有效
[18:54] Nothing further. 询问结束
[19:00] The witness may step down. 证人请退席
[19:05] The defense calls Dr. Herbert Waylon. 辩方传唤Herbert Waylon医生作证
[19:10] Approach? 我能靠近吗?
[19:18] This witness is not on their list. 这位证人不在他们的证人名单上
[19:20] He’s on the rebuttal list. 他在反驳证人名单上
[19:20] What’s he being called to rebut? 他被传唤来反驳什么?
[19:22] You just accused my client of faking her memory loss. 你刚指控我当事人假装失忆
[19:27] Short leash, counsel. 别耍花招 律师
[19:30] Step back. 退下
[19:40] Dr. Herbert Waylon. Herbert Waylon医生
[19:43] Just get up and down. 随便问两个问题
[19:45] Sorry? 什么?
[19:46] You don’t need to ask the $64,000 question. 你不必问那个关键问题
[19:49] Because? 因为?
[19:50] He will, and then he can’t object to it. 他会问的 而他就没法再反对了
[20:12] It’s basically a form of post-traumatic amnesia. 这可以说是创伤后失忆症的一种
[20:15] She saw her husband murdered, 她看见丈夫被谋杀了
[20:18] and it triggered a blackout. 诱发知觉丧失
[20:20] She blacked out for an hour. 大概持续了一个小时
[20:21] In terms of memory. 从记忆角度 是的
[20:23] She wasn’t unconscious. 她并不是无意识的
[20:24] She could’ve been sitting in a catatonic state. 她可能处于一种意识抽离的神游状态
[20:27] She possibly even watched television. 她甚至可能还看了电视
[20:29] Well, the prosecution thinks that her memory loss was… 控方认为她的失忆是…
[20:33] convenient. 随意捏造的
[20:35] Well, I personally examined this woman the day after the murders. 我在凶案次日亲自对这位女士进行过检查
[20:38] She was suffering from dissociative amnesia then, 当时她确实患了创伤后失忆症
[20:41] as I believe she is now. 我认为她现在还没好
[20:44] Thank you, doctor. 谢谢你 医生
[20:46] He’s your witness. 轮到你问了
[20:53] I hope you’re right. 希望你是对的
[20:55] You can’t state to a medical certainty 你不能在医学上百分之百确定
[20:58] that the defendant suffered from post-traumatic amnesia, can you? 被告有创伤后失忆症 对吗?
[21:01] To a medical certainty, no. 确切的医疗诊断 不行
[21:03] And you can’t medically rule out 你也无法从医学上排除
[21:05] the possibility that the defendant pulled the trigger that night, can you, doctor? 被告扣动了扳机的可能性 是吧?
[21:09] Bingo. 说中了吧
[21:10] No, I cannot rule it out. 不 我无法排除
[21:11] In fact, while I happen to believe her version of the events, 实际上 虽然我相信她的说法
[21:15] I make room for a completely different scenario. 我还有另一个完全不同的想法
[21:22] Which is? 什么想法?
[21:24] Well, it’s possible she looked into this bedroom, 呃 有可能她往卧室一看
[21:26] saw her husband making love to another woman, 看见她的丈夫和别的女人在上床
[21:29] and that threw her into a dissociative state. 这让她陷入一种精神抽离的状态
[21:32] And in that state, 在那种状态下
[21:34] she shot them. 她射杀了他们
[21:41] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[21:43] You’re now saying maybe she killed them? 你又说她可能杀了他们?
[21:46] Well, I believe she found them dead as she says. 应该说 我相信她发现尸体这种说法
[21:49] But it’s possible that she saw them making love, 但也有一种可能是 她看见他们在做爱
[21:52] went into a dissociative state, 就精神抽离了
[21:53] something we refer to medically as automatism, 医学上我们称为不自觉行为
[21:56] and in that state, she may have killed them. 而在那种状态下 她杀了他们
[21:59] Then her brain creates a false memory of something less horrifying to her. 然后她的大脑制造出一段虚假的记忆来减轻她的恐惧
[22:06] I have nothing further. 我没别的问题了
[22:10] Her brain created a false memory? 她的大脑制造了一段虚假的记忆?
[22:12] Yes, sometimes if a person’s actions are so repugnant to them, 是的 有时候如果人对自己的行为极度厌恶
[22:16] they can actually create a false version that is more psychologically acceptable. 他们能创造出虚假的记忆 使其在精神上更容易被接受
[22:20] And they believe this as the truth? 他们会相信那就是真相?
[22:23] Absolutely. 深信不疑
[22:24] So it’s possible that she committed the murders? 所以说人有可能是她杀的?
[22:29] No. Murder suggests an intent she would’ve been incapable of. 不 谋杀是有预谋的 而她不可能预谋
[22:33] If she did this, and I’m not saying that she did, 假如她做了 我是说假如
[22:36] she would’ve likely lost all conscious control. 当时她可能是神志不清的
[22:39] She would’ve acted outside herself. 她不是原来的那个自己
[22:41] And as a defense, her brain would’ve manufactured this other memory 作为一种防卫机制 她的大脑创造了另一种记忆
[22:45] that she walked in and found them already dead. 那就是她走进时他们已经死了
[22:49] Your Honor, chambers. 法官大人 控方请求密谈
[22:51] They just, they just backdoored insanity. 他们是在用精神失常做退路
[22:53] That’s an affirmative defense. They did not plead it. 这是肯定性辩护 他们之前没有提过
[22:56] We’re not arguing. 我们没打算这么说
[22:57] The witness just testified she lost all conscious control. 证人刚作证说她完全失去意识
[23:00] That witness was simply called to rehabilitate. 传唤证人是为了证实我当事人的失忆是真的
[23:03] You were the one who impeached my client’s truthfulness. 是你先攻击我当事人证词的真实性
[23:05] You said that she was feigning her memory loss. 你说她在假装失忆
[23:07] You went beyond my cross. 你的询问早超过我的范围了
[23:08] Your Honor, this is a ploy. 法官大人 这是个陷阱
[23:10] They’re trying to sneak in alternative defenses. 他们想使用两种辩护理由
[23:12] A, she didn’t do it, and B, if she did do it, she was insane. 一 她没有这么做 二 她就算做了也是因为精神失常 (精神失常可免责)
[23:16] Did you coach the witness to get an insanity? 你是否故意引导证人至精神失常的方向?
[23:19] I called the witness to rehabilitate, to support her claim of memory loss. 我只是传唤他来说明被告的精神状态 证明失忆是真实的
[23:22] Knowing full well he believed the possibility 但你很清楚 他相信有
[23:25] that she committed the murders while in a dissociative state. 在精神抽离的情况下杀人的可能性
[23:27] I did not elicit that testimony. He did. 引出这种证词的不是我 是他
[23:30] Your Honor, if we wanted to argue insanity, 法官大人 假如我们想以精神失常做辩护
[23:32] we simply could’ve pled it. 我们早就会直接提出了
[23:34] Except you don’t want to argue it, counsel. 有可能你不想以此为辩护 律师
[23:36] You want to argue “not guilty” and have insanity as a fallback. 你想做无罪辩护而用精神失常做退路
[23:39] Two defenses for the price of one. 一箭双雕
[23:41] I’m sure you’ll properly instruct against insanity. 我想您会指导陪审团不要考虑精神失常这个因素 (法官要就一些法律问题对陪审团以指导)
[23:44] Yes. And I’m sure the jury will listen. 没错 而且我确定陪审团会听取我的意见
[23:47] I move for an immediate mistrial. 我提出无效审判动议 (审判立刻结束 稍后可以重组陪审团重新审理)
[23:49] Mr. Shubert, you opened the door on all this with your cross. Shubert先生 是你的交叉询问引起了这个问题
[23:52] Which was their plan. 是他们设的圈套
[23:52] Maybe so, but you did the damage. 也许吧 但结果是你造成的
[23:56] I’ll give you time to call your own experts, but the case goes on. 我可以给你时间传唤你的专家证人 但案子继续
[24:00] Mr. Chase, Ms. Colson, Chase先生 Colson女士
[24:02] I keep scorecards of all the lawyers who appear before me. 所有在我这出庭过的律师 我都心中有数
[24:19] Now you’re being desperate. 你现在是在死缠烂打了
[24:21] Too much? 那么明显?
[24:23] Just a bit. 一点点而已
[24:25] I never figured you to place quite such a premium on a kiss. 我从没想到你会这么重视一个吻
[24:29] A kiss is the promise of what’s to come, Tara. 吻是进行下一步的通行证 Tara
[24:32] A kiss is… 吻代表了…
[24:35] the Christmas Eve of sex. 平安夜的性爱
[24:42] I actually favor… 我实际上比较喜欢…
[24:46] the Christmas Eve… 平安夜…
[24:49] of Christmas Eve. 可以久一点
[24:53] I’m sorry. 什么意思
[24:56] It’s not the part where the lips actually touch. 最美妙的不是两唇接触的时候
[25:00] It’s the part just before that… 而是在那之前…
[25:04] when they’re so close… 当两唇如此靠近…
[25:07] when you know it’s about to happen. 你知道即将要发生什么的时候
[25:11] You can almost feel it, 你几乎就要感觉到它
[25:14] taste it. 品尝到它
[25:17] I like that bit to last forever. 我希望那一刻可以永恒
[25:22] Don’t you just love to make it last… 你不想就这样…
[25:27] forever? 到永远吗?
[25:31] No. 不想
[25:34] Mr. Shore. I’m sorry. Shore先生 对不起
[25:37] There’s a man here. 有个男人在外面
[25:38] He says he’s delivering gifts for you and Mr. Crane, 他说他是来给你和Crane先生送礼物的
[25:41] and he says it’s urgent. 他说是急件
[25:42] Mr. Crane is out of the office. Crane先生正好不在办公室
[25:44] Gifts? 礼物?
[25:52] May I help you? 有什么要帮忙的?
[25:53] Are you Alan Shore? 你是Alan Shore?
[25:55] Not if you’re a process server. 如果你是送传票的就不是
[25:57] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[25:59] You, shut up! 你 闭嘴!
[26:01] Somebody shut down the elevators! 谁给我把电梯关上
[26:04] If I hear them go ding, I’m gonna shoot this man on the head. 如果我听到电梯发出叮的声音 我就立马让他脑袋开花
[26:08] Sir, I must tell you, the last time somebody pointed a gun at me, 先生 我必须告诉你 上次有人拿枪指着我的时候
[26:10] they shot me and it hurt. 他们开了枪 相当疼
[26:12] Terribly. 疼得要命
[26:14] You think this is a joke? 你觉得这是个玩笑?
[26:16] You got me arrested! 你让我被铺了!
[26:17] You got my kids taken away! 你让我见不到孩子!
[26:20] My kids are all I’ve got! 我的孩子们是我的一切!
[26:23] Well, it seems you have a gun. Perhaps if you trade… 恩 你好像也拿着枪 如果你拿…
[26:31] All right. 好的
[26:32] This is between you and me. 这是你我之间的事
[26:34] You have a hostage. 你得到你的人质了
[26:36] Everybody else, pick a door and get behind it now. 其他人赶快挑个门各自躲好吧
[26:41] Let’s clear the floor. 我们清个场
[26:43] Kill the elevators. 关掉电梯
[26:44] Kill the phones! 切断电话!
[26:46] Everybody, go into an office, close the door. 所有人 找个办公室躲着 关上门
[26:49] Now. 马上
[26:51] Let’s do it as he says. 按他的话做
[27:03] Okay, Mr. Flores, let’s talk. 好的 Flores先生 我们谈谈吧
[27:14] Christmas, it’s family. 圣诞节必须全家团圆
[27:18] I will go to Peru to be with family. 我得去秘鲁和家人团聚
[27:21] My kid is a part of that. 我的孩子也是家庭成员
[27:22] I understand, sir. 我明白 先生
[27:24] Some with uh, you know, try to be left behind with like that in mind? 其实 呃 有没想过改变下想法?
[27:29] I’m going to kill you. 我要杀了你
[27:33] I prefer you wouldn’t. 我希望你不要
[27:38] His name is Julio. We believe his last name is Flores. 他的名字是Julio 应该姓Flores
[27:40] Yes, he’s already fired a round, so… 是的 他已经开了一枪 所以…
[27:41] The gun is clearly loaded. 枪绝对是上膛了的
[27:43] That’s right. 没错
[27:44] Yes, you can call me. 617-555-0197. 是的 你可以打给我 617-555-0197
[27:47] You’re here because of your children. 你会来这 是因为你的孩子
[27:50] So I’ll ask you to think about your children. 所以我请你为孩子们想想
[27:53] If you go to prison, they lose their father. 如果你进了监狱 他们就失去了父亲
[27:58] With an arrest, I’m gonna lose all custody. 我已经被逮捕过了 我会失去监护权
[28:03] They already lost their father. 他们已经失去父亲了
[28:08] The first forensic specialist to analyze the blood spatter pattern said 分析了飞溅血滴的那位真正的专家认为
[28:11] they were inconclusive. 无法得出结论
[28:13] This is a police expert, by the way. 顺便说一句 那还是警方的专家
[28:15] He said the spatters could not prove that she fired a gun. 他说血液飞溅无法证明她开了枪
[28:21] He’s asking you to believe 他想让你们相信
[28:22] that she wore gloves to commit the crime, 她带着手套作案
[28:24] to explain the lack of powder residue on her hands, 所以她手上没有火药残留
[28:26] and then she took the gloves off to handle the murder weapon. 但她却脱掉手套去拿手枪
[28:31] It’s possible it was a burglar. 有可能是一个入室盗窃犯
[28:33] The prosecution certainly can’t eliminate the idea, and, yes, 检方也不能排除这种可能性
[28:38] it’s possible that Susan May, 当然 也可能是Susan May
[28:41] seeing her husband making love with another woman, 看见她的丈夫与别的女人做爱
[28:43] went into a dissociative state, 就精神错乱
[28:46] acted outside of her conscious control. 产生了意识无法控制的行为
[28:50] But it doesn’t really matter whether she pulled that trigger or not. 但其实她扣没扣扳机并不重要
[28:54] Because she formed no legal, mental intent to do so, 因为在那种状态下 她不具备法律意义上的犯罪意图
[28:58] which is an element of the crime. 而意图是确定犯罪的一个要件
[29:01] Reasonable doubt as to whether or not she did it… 对于她有无开枪 我们可以产生合理怀疑…
[29:04] no evidence of intent even if she did. 而即便是她开的枪 也没有证据能证明她有犯罪意图
[29:07] It all leads to the same verdict. 这些都指向同一个裁定
[29:11] Not guilty. 被告无罪
[29:13] It’s been almost 30 minutes. 已经30分钟了
[29:17] You have to know the building is surrounded by now. 你必须要知道 现在大楼已经被团团包围了
[29:19] The police are probably on every floor. 大概每一层都有警察
[29:21] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[29:23] My life has ended, anyway. 反正我已经完了
[29:27] No evidence of anyone else being there, but the defendant. 没有证据能证明 现场除了被告 还有其他人
[29:31] Time of death, 9:45, 15 minutes after she arrived home. 死亡时间 9点45 在她回家后的15分钟
[29:35] And as to why the defendant waited a full hour and a half before calling the police, 至于被告为什么足足等了一个半小时才报警
[29:40] oh, yes, the dissociative state. 哦 对了 精神错乱了
[29:45] That’s handy. 真巧啊
[29:47] However upset you may be, sir, 先生 不管你有多沮丧
[29:48] you must realize that what you are doing is insane. 你必须意识到 你的行为是疯狂的
[29:51] I wonder why they didn’t plead insanity. 我在想他们为什么不用精神失常做辩护
[29:54] Because there was no powder residue on her hands? 因为她手上没有火药残留?
[29:58] How to explain insanity, 若真的精神失常
[30:00] yet have presence of mind to wear gloves? 怎么还能沉着冷静的带上手套?
[30:04] That’s a tough one. 这是很难的选择
[30:08] These are very good lawyers. 他们是很棒的律师
[30:11] You think you’re such a great lawyer. 你认为自己是个很不错的律师
[30:14] You feel like a great lawyer now, Mr. Shore? Huh? 现在也还这么觉得 Shore先生? 呃?
[30:23] I feel like a busy one. 我是个很忙的律师
[30:25] So if you’re gonna shoot me, let’s do it. 所以如果你要开枪 那就赶快
[30:27] I have plans. 我还有其他事
[30:30] What happened? 发生了什么事?
[30:31] I don’t know. I can’t see. 我不知道 我看不见
[30:33] Okay, I see Alan. 好的 我看到Alan了
[30:35] He’s all right. 他很好
[30:36] Sir, the phone is going to ring. 先生 我们会打电话进来
[30:39] I want you to pick it up, 请你接电话
[30:41] and we want you to talk to us. 我们希望和你谈谈
[30:42] No! 不!
[30:45] See all the police outside? 看见外面的警察了吗?
[30:47] We must have a jumper. 肯定有人跳楼了
[30:49] I hope it isn’t Paul. 希望不是Paul
[30:50] Denny, you don’t know what’s going on? Denny 你搞不清楚状况是吧?
[30:53] Why are you women in my office? 为什么你们这些女人会在我办公室?
[30:55] You really don’t realize what’s happening? 你还真没搞清状况?
[30:59] I think I do. 哦 我知道了
[31:00] Let’s take off our clothes. 赶快脱衣服吧
[31:01] A man has a gun trained on Alan Shore out there. 外面有人拿枪劫持了Alan Shore
[31:03] That’s why the police are here. 所以才来了这么多警察
[31:06] Out there? 在外面?
[31:08] He’s threatening to kill him. 他威胁要杀了他
[31:10] Why didn’t anybody come and get me? 为什么没人来劫持我?
[31:17] All right then. 只好这样了
[31:20] Are you mad? 你疯了吗?
[31:22] Mr. Crane, I really don’t think that’s a good idea. Crane先生 我不认为这是个好主意
[31:24] It’s a fantastic idea. 这是个绝妙的主意
[31:26] Denny, the police are already here. Denny 警察已经来了
[31:28] Yes, I can see they’ve got everything under control. 是啊 看得出来他们已经控制了局势
[31:31] Sir, we just want to have a conversation. 先生 我们只想和你沟通一下
[31:33] If that phone even rings, I’ll shoot! Do you hear me? 如果电话响了 我就开枪 听懂了吗?
[31:37] Tara, when I say “open”, you open that door. Tara 当我说”开” 你就开门
[31:40] I certainly will not. 我才不开
[31:41] I’m an ex-marine. 我可是前陆战队员
[31:43] I was a trained sniper 我是训练有素的狙击手
[31:45] or was it a pilot? 还是飞行员来着?
[31:47] Mr. Flores! Flores先生!
[31:48] Don’t use my name! 别叫我的名字!
[31:49] Put that gun down. You’ll get everybody killed. 放下枪 你会让所有人都没命的
[31:56] .. need you to let your hostage go. 你要让你的人质离开
[31:59] We would negotiate… 我们会和你协商…
[32:00] That’s Alan out there. 外面那是Alan啊
[32:05] I’m mainly a skeet shooter now, 我现在是飞碟射击选手了
[32:08] so when I yell “pull”, that’ll be your cue to yank open the door. 我喊”拉”的时候 你把门猛的拉开
[32:12] You are mad. 你疯了
[32:12] Don’t be ridiculous. 别开玩笑了
[32:13] Pick up the phone. 接电话
[32:15] Don’t make it ring! 不准让它响!
[32:16] I’m warning you! 我警告你!
[32:18] I’ll shoot, do you hear me? 我会开枪的 听见了吗?
[32:21] Pull! 拉!
[32:26] – Got one down! – We got him! – 倒下一个! – 抓到他了!
[32:28] Weapon! 发现武器!
[32:47] Denny Crane. 我是Denny Crane
[33:10] Is he, is he gonna live? 他会死吗?
[33:12] He took a hit to the shoulder. 他的伤口在肩膀
[33:13] He’ll be fine. 会没事的
[33:18] Tom Delay, he’s a friend of mine. He advised me to keep a rifle in the office. 我的一个朋友Tom Delay建议我在办公室里放把步枪 (拥护持枪权利的一名众议院领袖)
[33:23] My question is, did it appear the suspect was about to shoot Mr. Shore 我的问题是 在你决定制服嫌犯的时候
[33:27] when you decided to take him out? 他看起来要向Shore先生开枪吗?
[33:28] No, why the hell would I wait for that? 没有 我干嘛要等到那时候?
[33:37] Can I get you some water? 需要喝水吗?
[33:38] Please. It’s vodka. 谢谢 这是伏特加
[33:42] You’re still shaking. 你还在发抖
[33:52] I thought that was it. 我以为死定了
[34:02] The way I’ve lived my life, 我这辈子的种种
[34:05] I’ve always believed homicide is what God has planned for me. 我一直相信上帝会安排我被人杀掉
[34:12] It’s nice to know you believe in God. 很高兴你相信上帝
[34:15] Well, it’s a law now in this country, isn’t it? 现在这个国家里 信仰简直就是法律 不是吗?
[34:28] I love you. 我爱你
[34:32] I don’t want to marry you. 我不想和你结婚
[34:34] I’m not even sure I want to date you. 我甚至不确定是否想和你约会
[34:37] But I love you. 但是 我爱你
[34:41] And for your information, since you love me, as well, 还有 提醒一句 既然你也爱我
[34:43] this is the point where the boy utters something poetically romantic like, 这时男生应该说些如诗般浪漫的话
[34:47] “Me too.” 比如 “我也爱你”
[34:51] Or perhaps something a little less on the nose like, “You smell good.” 或者用稍轻一点的鼻音说 “你真香”
[35:00] Are you trying to defuse my trauma, because if so… 你是因为我今天受惊了才这么说吗 如果是这样…
[35:02] No. 不是
[35:03] I nearly died once, and… 我曾经也几乎死过一回…
[35:06] I remember thinking at the time of those who would grieve. 我记得那时我在想有谁会为我悲伤
[35:10] I wondered whether or not I was loved. 是否有人真正爱我
[35:16] You are. 有人爱你
[35:21] More vodka? 再来点伏特加?
[35:23] Please. 好的
[35:50] You smell good. 你真香
[36:30] The defendant will please rise. 被告方请起立
[36:34] Madam foreperson, the jury has reached a unanimous verdict? 主席女士 陪审团得出一致裁决了吗?
[36:37] We have, Your Honor. 是的 法官大人
[36:38] What say you? 结论是?
[36:40] On the charges of murder in the first degree, 对于被告的一级谋杀指控
[36:42] we find the defendant Susan May, 我们认为被告Susan May
[36:45] not guilty. 罪名不成立
[36:47] On the charges of murder in the second degree, 对于被告的二级谋杀指控
[36:49] we find the defendant Susan May, 我们认为被告Susan May
[36:52] not guilty. 罪名不成立
[36:53] Oh, my God. 哦 我的天哪
[36:55] The jury is dismissed with the thanks of the court. 陪审团请退席 本庭十分感谢
[36:59] We’re adjourned. 现在休庭
[37:03] Thank you. 谢谢你
[37:34] I don’t know what to say to you. 我不知道该说什么
[37:39] You’ve given me my life back. 你们救了我的命
[37:44] The doctors say you’ve still got a lot of healing ahead of you, Susan. Susan 医生说你还要不少治疗
[37:48] Let your family take care of you. 让你的家人照顾你吧
[37:53] That theory that Dr. Waylon had… Waylon医生说的那个理论…
[37:57] that my brain is tricking me, making me believe… 说我的大脑可能欺骗我 让我相信…
[38:00] that I found them dead when really… 我发现的是尸体 而实际…
[38:05] Does he believe that? 他真的相信吗?
[38:11] He thinks it’s possible. 他认为有可能
[38:16] Brain can do that? 大脑有这个本领?
[38:27] So how do I know? 那我要怎么知道呢?
[38:43] Remember when we went skeet shooting together? 还记得我们一起去玩射飞碟吗?
[38:46] I do. 我记得
[38:48] I barely remember you hitting a single skeet. 我都不记得你打中过一个
[38:54] I’m a game player. 我是比赛型选手
[38:58] This afternoon, did you consider that you might hit me? 今天下午 你想过可能会打伤我吗?
[39:01] I did. 有
[39:03] It’s a good feeling, you know, to shoot a bad guy. 能打中坏人 这感觉不错 你知道
[39:08] Really. 真的
[39:09] Something you Democrats would never understand. 你们民主党人永远不会了解的
[39:12] Americans were homesteaders. 美国人还是很恋家的
[39:15] We want a safe home, 我们需要一个安全的家
[39:17] keep the money we make, 能收好血汗钱
[39:19] and shoot bad guys. 打倒坏人
[39:22] And save the life of someone you love. 拯救你所爱的人的生命
[39:29] Wow. Big day. 哇哦 真是重要的一天
[39:32] Even for Denny Crane. 对Denny Crane说也是
[39:37] I consider myself many things, Denny, 我对自己有很多评价 Denny
[39:40] but being loved has never been one of them. 但我从不认为我被人爱着
[39:44] And now twice in the same day. 今天却有两个人对我这么说
[39:47] And… 还有…
[39:49] the Red Sox won a world series. 红袜队赢了职业棒球大赛冠军
[39:52] And the Red Sox won a World Series. 还有红袜队赢了职业棒球大赛冠军
[39:56] You know, Tara told me that once she almost died, 你知道吗 Tara告诉我有次她差点死了
[40:01] and she thought of those who loved her. 她当时在想那些爱过她的人
[40:04] But I found in that moment it wasn’t who loved me, 但我发现 那时候我不会想爱我的人
[40:08] but rather who I loved. 而是我爱的人
[40:12] You know whose face I saw, Denny? 你知道谁的脸在我眼前浮现吗 Denny?
[40:15] Mine. 我的
[40:16] Liza Minelli’s. Liza Minelli的
[40:21] Crazy son of a bitch. 十足的大疯子
[40:24] Merry Christmas, my friend. 圣诞快乐 我的朋友
[40:26] And I’d say… 还有我应该说…
[40:28] Happy New Year, but… 新年快乐的 但是…
[40:31] Next year couldn’t possibly be this good. 明年不会比现在更快乐了
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme