Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] 波士顿法律
[00:09] Roberta’s mad at me. Sweetheart, can you feel it? Roberta在生我的气 甜心 感觉到了吗?
[00:11] I’m not mad. 我没生气
[00:13] I just wonder, with only two days left, 我是想知道 只剩两天了
[00:14] this is the most optimal use of your time, 这是对时间的最佳利用
[00:16] especially since we’re missing vital one-on-one interface 尤其自从我们错失了在Faneuil Hall(注:人气购物地)与中间选民
[00:18] – with the swing voters at the Faneuil hall event… – Roberta – 至关重要的直面接触以来… – Roberta
[00:21] Roberta, plenty of time for all that. Roberta 时间足够了
[00:23] We’ll just be here 20 minutes. 我们在这儿就待20分钟
[00:26] Then we’ll need to get you straight down 然后我们得直接把你
[00:28] to the harbor for the EPA announcement, 带到港口 参加环保署的公告发布
[00:30] which will have crews from every local station. 当地各家电视台都会到场
[00:32] Cable news? 有线新闻台呢?
[00:32] Probably make tomorrow’s “Globe” above the fold. 没准明天就会在”环球报”的显要位置刊登
[00:34] So 20 minutes, right? 只待20分钟的 是吧?
[00:36] Yes. 20 minutes. 是 就20分钟
[00:43] You know, that’s another thing. Who the hell is Alan Shore? 还有件事 Alan Shore到底是谁啊?
[00:47] – Hello, Samantha. – Alan. – 你好啊 Samantha – Alan
[00:52] 这是Samantha Fleming 这位是Tara Wilson
[00:54] – Hello. – Pleasure. – 你好 – 很荣幸哦
[00:56] Do you get any sleep at all? 你休息过吗?
[00:58] Yes, about three hours a night. 呵 每天睡两三个小时
[01:00] 20 minutes. 就20分钟
[01:02] Jack, don’t you think I should be part of the meeting? Jack 你不觉得我也应该参加这次会议吗?
[01:05] No, Samantha and I will take this one alone. 不用了 Samantha和我参加就好
[01:07] Oh. 哦
[01:11] The accusations were shocking. 诸多指控令人震惊
[01:13] Money laundering, 洗钱
[01:14] tax evasion, 逃税
[01:16] obstruction of justice… 妨碍司法公正…
[01:18] the verdict, guilty on all counts. 最终裁断 各项罪名均成立
[01:22] And now, believe it or not, 现在 信不信由你
[01:23] Jack Fleming wants to be our next mayor. Jack Fleming意欲成为 我们的下一任市长
[01:26] Ask yourself, would you rather have a candidate with convictions, 问问自己 你是否愿意接受一位已被定罪
[01:29] or a candidate who’s been convicted? 或者曾被定罪过的候选人呢?
[01:32] Paid for by the committee to re-elect mayor Thomas Snyder. Thomas Snyder重选市长的资金由竞选委员会提供
[01:35] In your defense, 你在为自己辩护时
[01:36] I suppose black and white makes us 我觉得这黑白画面让咱们看起来
[01:37] all look a bit like Moe Howard. 有那么点像莫・霍华德(喜剧演员)
[01:39] Well, it gets me ticked off every time I see the damn thing. 呃 每回看到这摊烂事 我气就不打一处来
[01:42] And there’s not a word of truth in it. 没一句是真话
[01:45] But apparently, that doesn’t matter. 不过很显然 这无关紧要
[01:48] You know what? I’ve got three Harvard law professors 知道吗? 我已召集到三位哈佛法学教授
[01:51] and a former U.S. attorney, 和一位前联邦检察官
[01:53] on my campaign steering committee, 加入我的竞选指导委员会
[01:54] all saying that there is no way 他们都说我没法
[01:55] that I can get that ad yanked off the air, so… 撤下那则广告 所以嘛…
[01:59] I doubt if you’ve got a silver bullet here, Al, no offense. 我怀疑你们会有何高招 呃 无意冒犯
[02:04] Alan. None taken. Alan 没关系
[02:08] The ad is completely false. 那则广告与事实完全不符
[02:10] Jack was never convicted of those charges. Jack从未被定过那些罪
[02:12] It was a third-generation family real estate trust. 这是起涉及家族三代房地产信托的案子
[02:15] He was a passive beneficiary, 他只是被动的受益人
[02:17] a victim of a trustee whose greed got the trust prosecuted, 受托人的贪婪致使信托遭起诉 他也受此牵连
[02:21] not Jack personally. 这并非Jack本人的错
[02:23] I know you can help us. 我知道你能帮助我们的
[02:26] You should feel flattered, Alan. 你应该感到荣幸的 Alan
[02:28] My wife seems to hold you in very high esteem. 看来我妻子对你很尊敬啊
[02:32] And I her. 我也一样
[02:33] As you know, in college, 如你所知 上大学时
[02:34] not a day went by that I didn’t long to sleep with you. 我无时无刻不盼着和你上床
[02:39] I hope I’m not being inappropriate. 希望没有太失礼
[02:42] As a matter of fact, you are. 你确实很失礼
[02:44] Then my apologies. 那我很抱歉
[02:45] When you sopke of the truth a moment ago 你刚才透露真相后
[02:47] I guess I mistook that as a preference for full disclosure. 我想我是将之误认为你对”全面透露”的偏好了
[02:52] Uh, boys, we don’t have time for this. 呃 两位 没时间斗嘴了
[02:54] Alan, I know it’s gonna be tough to get an injunction on this thing… Alan 我知道申请法院禁令很困难…
[02:58] You’ve read the First Amendment then. 看来你读过宪法第一修正案了(言论与出版自由)
[02:59] Three days ago, we had a double-digit lead. 三天前 我们还有两位数的领先优势
[03:02] Then they put this thing on the air, 后来他们散布谣言
[03:03] and our overnight polls dropped six points in 72 hours. 夜间舆论调查显示我们在72小时内跌落6个百分点
[03:07] If we don’t move fast, we’re going to lose, 如果我们不尽快回击 肯定会失掉竞选
[03:09] all because of this late hit, 就因为这致命一击
[03:11] these lies. 这些谎言
[03:15] Please help us. 请帮帮我们
[03:20] Let me see if I understand this. 看看我有没有说错
[03:23] – In college, you longed to have sex with her. – Yes. – 上大学时 你就渴望和她上床 – 嗯
[03:25] You ached to feel her naked body pressed up against yours. 你渴望和她翻云覆雨
[03:29] Yes, well said. 嗯 说的对啊
[03:30] And yet, nothing between the two of you ever happened. 然而 你们之间却什么也没发生过
[03:32] We suffered from bad timing. 造化弄人吧
[03:34] You’re wondering if that’s our destiny, 你在想这或许就是我们的命运吧
[03:36] yours and mine 20 years of unrequited foreplay. 你我二十年来肆意调情 却未能达成所愿
[03:39] Is that what you want? 这就是你想要的吗?
[03:42] Is that what you want? 这就是你想要的吗?
[03:44] – Well, it just seems that our timing might also… – Mr. Shore… – 呃 似乎我们之间也是造化… – Shore先生…
[03:48] I saw you in the conference room with Jack Fleming. 我看到你和Jack Fleming在会议室
[03:51] What were you two doing? 你们干嘛呢?
[03:53] Tai chi, actually. 打太极呢
[03:55] I hope it is clear to you 我希望你搞清楚了
[03:56] that it would be an unacceptable conflict of interest 代理Jack Fleming的 任何相关案件
[03:59] for you to represent Jack Fleming in any matter. 将造成令人难以接受的利益冲突
[04:02] This firm is extremely close to mayor Snyder. 这家公司和Snyder市长走得很近
[04:05] Then this firm should take a shower, don’t you think? 那它更该洗清了 不是吗?
[04:08] He is a callous, smug, and brutish man 他是个冷血 粗暴 自命不凡的人
[04:10] who hates the poor and abuses the powerless. 憎恶穷人 恃强凌弱
[04:13] You’re not following me. 你没明白我的意思
[04:15] We earn a great deal of money working for the city, 我们能在这所城市 如鱼得水
[04:18] due primarily to mayor Snyder’s goodwill. 从根本上是因为 蒙受Snyder市长恩顾
[04:23] One would think that was obvious. 大家都会认清这一点
[04:25] One would. 会的啊
[04:33] Well… 嗯…
[04:35] Now I have to take the case. 这下我不得不接这案子了
[04:40] Now, I’m gonna ask you a series of… 现在 我将问你一系列…
[04:42] Denny Crane. 我叫Denny Crane
[04:44] Why did you just say that? 为什么这么回答我啊?
[04:46] Well, isn’t that how you guys usually begin a mental status examination, 呃 你们医生通常在进行精神状态检查前
[04:50] by determining if the subject knows his own name? 不是都会先确认对方是否知道自己的名字吗?
[04:52] Well, yes. 呃 没错
[04:53] Denny Crane. 我叫Denny Crane
[04:55] Got it. 知道了
[04:57] And who am I, Mr. Crane? 那我是谁呢 Crane先生?
[04:59] You are Dr. Thomas H. Lee, neurologist. 你是Thomas H. Lee医生 神经专科医师
[05:03] Good. 很好
[05:04] – Can you tell me what day of the week this is? – Monday, – 能告诉我今天周几吗? – 周一
[05:06] and a particularly crisp and beautiful one, too, I might add. 明快美好的一天 补充一句
[05:09] Good. And who is the current president of the United states? 很好 那么现任美国总统是谁呢?
[05:13] That would be Ernest Borgnine. 本该是Ernest Borgnine的
[05:21] I’ll bet you get lunatics in here every day 我打赌在这儿你每天都会遇到疯子
[05:25] that say that stuff for real, right? 这么说来你是说真的了 对吗?
[05:32] The current president of the United states is George Walker Bush, 现任美国总统是乔治・沃克・布什
[05:35] son to George Herbert Walker Bush, 乔治・赫伯特・沃克・布什的儿子
[05:37] whose father was the late united states senator Prescott Bush, 老布什的父亲是已故参议员 Prescott Bush
[05:40] who was an undergraduate at Yale, 耶鲁大学学士
[05:42] once wrestled my father in the nude, 曾经裸摔过我父亲
[05:44] but that’s a story for another day. 不过这是另一个故事了
[05:45] Let’s stick to the issues at hand. 咱们回到眼下的正题吧
[05:48] Denny Crane. 我叫Denny Crane
[06:01] Flight risk? 潜逃风险?
[06:02] Your honor, my client can barely walk. 法官大人 我的当事人走路都困难
[06:04] He weighs 300 pounds and suffers from acute rheumatoid arthritis. 他体重三百磅 还患有急性风湿性关节炎
[06:08] Plus, I think I got a touch of the gout, judge. 还有 我想我还得了轻度痛风 法官
[06:10] I ain’t going nowhere. 我哪儿都去不了啊
[06:12] He was moving at a pretty good clip when he left that jewelry store. 他当初逃离那家珠宝店时 腿脚倒是很利索
[06:15] It was a one-time adrenaline rush. 不过是因为肾上腺素瞬间快速分泌
[06:17] Your O.R. motion is denied, miss Colson. 自我保释申请被否决 Colson小姐
[06:21] Bail set at $50,000. 保释金定为五万美元
[06:23] We’ll take 15, folks. 休庭十五分钟 各位
[06:29] In this way. 就这样
[06:36] You got a minute? 有时间吗?
[06:38] Sure. 当然
[06:43] I need a good lawyer. 我需要一名优秀律师
[06:46] You available? 你可以吗?
[06:48] Flattered. What’s up? 深感荣幸哦 怎么了?
[06:50] Well, Marcie and I split up. 呃 我和Marcie闹翻了
[06:53] Yeah, I was so sorry to hear that. 呃 真让人遗憾啊
[06:56] I can recommend somebody, Richard, but I don’t do matrimonial work. 我可以给你推荐下其他人 Richard 不过我是不打婚姻官司的
[06:59] No, no, I already found somebody for that part. 不 不 我已经找到人帮我打了
[07:02] There’s something else. 还有别的事
[07:07] Five years ago, when my son was born, 五年前 我儿子出生时
[07:10] we saved his umbilical cord blood. 我们保留了他的脐带血
[07:12] You mean in the delivery room? 你是指在产房内吗?
[07:13] Right. We got it stored in one of those cryo labs, 对 我们储存在一个液氮实验室里
[07:16] just in case Zachary 以防万一 Zachary将来患了癌症
[07:17] ever needs to use it to treat a cancer he develops, 可以用来帮助治疗
[07:20] god forbid. 但愿不会
[07:21] Welcome to parenting in the new millennium. 新世纪的养育模式
[07:25] Anyway, the account, it was opened in Marcie’s name. 总之 当初账户是用Marcie的名字开的
[07:28] Which, at the time, I didn’t think twice about. 当初 我也没细想
[07:31] But now the lab is saying that makes her the responsible party, 可现在那实验室说 只能由她负责
[07:34] not the two of us jointly. 而非我们共同负责
[07:37] She’s refusing to release the cord blood. 现在她拒绝交出脐带血
[07:39] She won’t let it be used. 她不让使用
[07:41] Your son is sick? 你儿子病了?
[07:44] I’m sick. 是我病了
[07:46] Multiple myeloma. 多发性骨髓瘤
[07:48] It was diagnosed six months ago. 六个月前确诊的
[07:50] Oh, Richard, I… 噢 Richard 我…
[07:51] Chemo hasn’t worked so far, 化疗根本不起作用
[07:53] and they’re saying that I need a bone marrow transplant. 他们说需要进行骨髓移植
[07:55] But they can’t find a suitable donor. 可他们找不到合适的供体
[07:58] And your son’s cord blood would work instead? 而你儿子的脐带血可以?
[08:00] They think so. 他们是这样认为的
[08:02] It’s just sitting there in a freezer. 脐带血就放在冷藏库内
[08:03] Just sitting. 就放在那儿呢
[08:04] Without it, they gave me six months. 拿不到的话 我就只剩下六个月了
[08:07] Maybe. 或许
[08:10] You think I got a lawsuit? 你以为我起诉过?
[08:13] Let’s meet with her first, 我们先和她见一面吧
[08:14] hope we don’t have to file. 希望不用诉讼解决
[08:16] Good. Okay. 嗯 那好
[08:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:27] And then what happened, Mr. Shrum? 然后发生什么了 Shrum先生?
[08:29] Well, when I couldn’t get the pop tart out of the toaster, 呃 我没法从烤箱里拿出小圆饼
[08:32] I unplugged it. 于是就把插头拔了
[08:33] And then I jammed a fork down the slot, 然后我就拿叉子往狭缝里插
[08:35] and I guess I must’ve jiggered it around pretty good, because the… 我想 我折腾了一番 成果还不错 因为…
[08:38] Can you give us a moment, please? 能稍等一下吗?
[08:42] Mark, what did I tell you about volunteering extraneous information? Mark 记得我怎么跟你说的吗? 关于自动提供额外信息
[08:46] – Not to. – Right. – 闭口不提 – 对啊
[08:48] This is a deposition. 他们是在取证
[08:49] You answer the questions truthfully, 你如实回答问题
[08:51] but never volunteer anything, 不过别不问自答
[08:54] so don’t add stuff like “jiggering forks around pretty good.” 所以不必说什么”摆弄叉子 干得不错”之类的废话
[08:58] Just answer every question with as few words as possible. 回答问题时 少言为妙
[09:03] Got it. 明白了
[09:04] Sorry. 抱歉
[09:08] All right, Mr. Shrum, 好的 Shrum先生
[09:09] when you repeatedly manipulated the fork around in the toaster slot 当你不停摆弄叉子 往烤箱槽内插
[09:13] and then received an electrical shock and second-degree burns, 接着你遭到电击 造成二级烧伤
[09:17] whose fault would you say that was? 你认为这是谁的错?
[09:22] Mine? 我的错?
[09:26] Uh, I can’t answer any shorter. That was one word. 呃 我没法简化了 就剩一个字了
[09:34] Denny… Denny啊…
[09:36] We really do need to talk. 我们真该好好谈谈了
[09:38] The partners are concerned. 合伙人现在很担心
[09:40] – About what? – Well, your billables, – 担心什么? – 呃 你的业务能力
[09:41] do you realize that so far this year you have only billed 1400 hours, 你不清楚你今年的计费工时迄今只有1400小时吗
[09:45] which is 200 hours less than you had billed up to this point in calendar ’03, 比你在03年的同期业绩 少了足足两百个小时
[09:50] which was, as you know, a year that saw a marked decline. 照这种态势 你知道的 整体会显著下滑
[09:53] Breakfast? 吃早饭吗?
[09:55] I already ate. 我吃过了
[09:58] In short, Denny, you are coming in light by about $700,000 a year, 简而言之 Denny 你的年薪可在70万美元左右啊
[10:03] which means that, since calendar ’99 alone, 也就是说 单从99年算起
[10:06] you have cost us $3.5 million. 我们在你身上就耗了350万美元
[10:11] You ever forget things? 你忘性很大吧?
[10:13] Things like what? 忘记什么?
[10:15] I don’t know, people’s names, where you put the car keys, 我也不清楚 像人名 你把车钥匙放在哪儿
[10:17] whether or not you showered, 有没有洗过澡
[10:19] what a case you’re arguing is all about. 你正在争论什么案子
[10:23] Not really. 不是这样
[10:25] Well, you should get it looked at, just the same. 嗯 那你同样也该审视下
[10:28] You could have what is called mild cognitive impairment. 你可能患了轻度认知损害
[10:32] It’s a precursor to Alzheimer’s. 老年痴呆症的前兆啊
[10:33] Denny, you are theoretically our foremost rainmaker, Denny 理论上你是我们的及时雨
[10:37] but you haven’t brought in a new seven-figure client in two years. 可你已有两年没有接过七位数的案子了
[10:41] You haven’t filed a class action in five years. 五年没有参与共同诉讼的案子了
[10:43] Care to guess how much Lisby, Derucie & Floren 猜猜看 Lisby Derucie还有Floren
[10:46] billed as lead counsel in the tobacco class action? 在烟草集团诉讼担任首席顾问律师 赚了多少吗?
[10:52] $127 million. 一亿两千七百万
[10:56] It’s raining cashout there, Denny. 天上下现金呢 Denny
[10:58] We’re not getting wet. 我们都还没被淋湿呢
[11:01] You could do crossword puzzles. 你可以玩玩字谜
[11:03] Excuse me? 什么?
[11:04] It’s a great brain stimulator. So is learning new skills. 深度刺激大脑 学习新技能也一样
[11:08] You know what else helps? 还有别的方法吗?
[11:09] Speaking from time to time in a foreign language. 时不时地说说外语
[12:00] What are you… 你在…
[12:02] doing? 干嘛?
[12:03] Researching a case citation. 研究一起判例的引用
[12:08] Have you ever used a computer before? 你以前用过电脑吗?
[12:12] An entirely new experience. 完全是新手
[12:20] Bottom line, your honor, 法官大人 我们的底线是
[12:22] if Mr. Fleming feels aggrieved by the way he’s portrayed 如果Fleming感到我当事人的竞选广告
[12:24] in my client’s campaign commercials, 如其所述 使其受到损害
[12:26] then let him counter it with commercials of his own. 那么他也可以以同样方式予以回击
[12:28] As justice Brandeis said, 正如布兰德斯大法官所说
[12:30] “the best antidote to false speech is more speech.” “针治错误言论的最佳良药是制造更多言论”
[12:32] It’s not surprising Brandeis would say that. 布兰德斯会这么说并不奇怪
[12:34] He was a well-known drunk and pedophile. 他可是有名的醉鬼和恋童癖
[12:37] No, he wasn’t. 不 他不是
[12:40] That’s right. He wasn’t. 说的对 他不是
[12:41] I made it up. 我瞎编的
[12:43] Does anyone have a problem with me making provably false accusations 有没有人对我只为谋取我方利益
[12:46] about honorable people, just so my side can win? 便蓄意污蔑可敬之人持异议?
[12:49] Because that’s certainly their strategy. 因为这当然是他们的策略
[12:51] He’s amazing. 他真了不起
[12:53] Yes, we’re quite fond of him. 是的 我们都很喜欢他
[12:54] Mr. Shore is asking that you impose prior restraint on speech Shore先生要求你们对自身言论加以”事前限制”
[12:57] and not just any speech, but the robust dialogue of a political contest. 并非指任何言论 而是针对政治博弈中的强力对话
[13:00] We don’t do that in this country. 在这个国家我们不会这么做的
[13:01] If they took a song from the Beatles catalogue 如果他们从披头士的歌中摘录一首
[13:04] and used it in a campaign commercial without permission, 在未经授权的情况下 将之用以竞选广告
[13:06] would you order the commercial off the air? Of course you would. 你会叫停这样的广告吗? 你当然会
[13:08] It’s an absurd analogy, your honor. 这是个荒谬的类比 法官大人
[13:10] What if they ran a campaign commercial 如果他们在竞选广告中
[13:12] with footage of this lovely young woman right here showering, 采用保健俱乐部更衣室里口红摄像头
[13:16] footage secretly taken with a lipstick camera 偷拍到这位年轻美丽女士的洗浴镜头
[13:18] mounted in her health club locker room? 又会怎样呢?
[13:20] – This is ridiculous. – The point is, – 这太荒谬了 – 问题在于
[13:21] in all of those cases, 在上述所有案例中
[13:24] we absolutely would see injunctive relief granted 我们完全支持采取”禁令救济”
[13:27] because those are rights worth protecting. 因为这些权利是值得我们维护的
[13:30] And so is the right of Jack Fleming 那么Jack Fleming也同样拥有
[13:32] to have the truth told about his life. 叙述自己生活真相的权利
[13:35] But how do we determine the truth, your honor? 可我们该怎样定性”真相”呢 法官大人?
[13:37] Would Mr. Shore have us establish a government department of veracity? Shore先生要我们 设立一个”诚信部”这样的政府机构?
[13:41] Mr. Fleming already has a remedy available. Fleming先生已经寻求到”救济”
[13:44] – It’s called the slander suit. – I’m curious. – 可称之为诽谤诉讼 – 我很好奇
[13:45] When one wins a slander suit, does the court award votes? 诽谤诉讼胜诉了 法庭会奖励选票吗?
[13:48] Because that’s the issue here. 因为这才是关键所在
[13:50] They’re trying to cost him the election now 他们试图让他在此次竞选中蒙受重创
[13:52] even if they have to pay him a few dollars, years from now. 就算会赔上那么点钱 那也是几年后的事了
[13:56] Well, 好吧
[13:57] this has been fascinating, gentlemen, 你们的辩论很耐人寻味 先生们
[14:00] kinda like debate night at mensa. 有点像门萨俱乐部的辩论之夜
[14:03] Mr. Gelman, that TV spot you’re defending is emphatically vile. Gelman先生 你为之辩护的电视广告极端恶劣
[14:08] But, Mr. Shore, he’s right. 可 Shore先生 他是正确的
[14:10] Political speech is not subject to prior judicial review. 政治言论无须”事先司法审查”
[14:15] And thank the lord, or that’s all I’d ever do. 谢天谢地 否则我就有得忙了
[14:18] We’re adjourned. 休庭
[14:49] Well, that was discouraging. 呃 真令人沮丧
[14:51] It was. 确实
[14:53] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[14:55] You tried. 你尽力了
[14:56] What now? 现在怎么办?
[14:58] I’m gonna recommend we do a gang-bang 我建议咱们跟他们大干一场
[14:59] sit down with the four local anchormen. 和本地电视台的四位主持人坐聊
[15:01] And obviously, you by Jack’s side, 当然 你会坐在Jack身边
[15:02] doing the whole “stand by your man” thing. 做”身旁的女人”应该做的事情
[15:04] Very important when accusations go to character like this, 当起诉转变为眼下的形势 这点很重要
[15:07] we answer every question, dominate the airwaves. 我们须回答每一个问题 把握媒体舆论主导权
[15:09] The message? Our guy is a superior piece of manpower. 传播什么信息呢? 咱们的人是有力人选
[15:13] – Feedback? – Sounds good. – 怎么样? – 听上去不错
[15:14] – That copacetic on your end? – Mm, sure. – 你很满意吧? – 嗯 当然
[15:18] Copacetic on my end, too. 我也好满意哦
[15:21] Your end? 你呢?
[15:31] Got it. 明白了
[15:33] Be right back with your coffee. 您的咖啡马上就到
[15:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:38] Well, we’re very grateful that you agreed to meet with us. 嗯 很感谢你能同意和我们见面
[15:41] Did I have a choice? You were pretty insistent on the phone. 我有得选吗? 你在电话里那么一再坚持
[15:44] Sorry, it’s just a situation of some urgency, 对不起 只是情势紧急
[15:46] and I know you’ve said you didn’t want to retain counsel, 我知道你说过你不想保留法律顾问
[15:48] – but I would respectfully suggest… – We’ve spent enough on lawyers. – 可我还是郑重建议… – 我们已经在律师身上花费够了
[15:52] We had a five-star divorce, didn’t we, Richard? 我们的离婚可是”五星级”的 不是吗 Richard?
[15:58] Look, I have to pick up Zach from a play date, so… 听着 我得去接Zach出去玩了 那…
[16:00] Well, what I came to say is simple, Marcie. 呃 我要说的很简单 Marcie
[16:05] I’m sick, and I need your help. 我生病了 现在需要你的帮助
[16:08] I can’t let you use Zach’s cord blood. 我不能让你使用Zach的脐带血
[16:10] I told you that when you called. 打电话时我就跟你说过了
[16:12] What if he gets sick and needs it himself? 要是他生病了也需要怎么办?
[16:14] We saved it for a reason. 我们把它留下来也是这个原因
[16:16] Marcie, I can certainly understand your feelings, but perhaps… Marcie 我能体会你的感受 可是或许…
[16:18] Do you have children, miss Colson? 你有孩子吗 Colson小姐?
[16:22] No. 没有
[16:26] You want to protect Zach, 你想保护Zach
[16:28] and I understand that. 我能够理解
[16:29] But how about protecting him from losing his father? 可是是否也该使他免于失去自己的父亲呢?
[16:32] He’s not gonna lose you. 他不会失去你的
[16:33] You’re strong. You’ll beat this. 你很强壮 你能战胜病魔的
[16:35] No, not without a compatible donor. 不 除非有匹配的捐赠者
[16:38] This isn’t some simple transfusion we’re talking about. 我们讨论的不是简单的输血
[16:41] They need an exact match, and they can’t find one. 他们需要完全匹配的供体 可他们找不到
[16:45] They’ve tried, Marcie. Don’t you get it? 他们试过了 Marcie 你懂不懂啊?
[16:47] Well, they should keep trying. 呃 他们应该继续尝试
[16:48] But I’m running out of time! 但是我快没有时间了!
[16:52] Please don’t yell at me. 别冲着我嚷嚷
[16:55] I’m sorry. 对不起
[17:00] I was thinking on the way over here, 来的路上我一直在想
[17:01] uh, about the day Zach was born, 想着Zach出生那天
[17:03] and holding him and feeling as if I was part of some great continuum. 我抱着他 感觉我似乎和他是一体的
[17:10] Feeling as if… 感觉就好像…
[17:12] it’s stupid, but… 这种想法很愚蠢 可是…
[17:14] feeling as if I had thrown my DNA forward into the future, you know? 感觉就好像我把自己的DNA掷向了将来 你知道吗?
[17:19] Like some biological javelin. 像是投掷某种”生物标枪”
[17:24] He’s my flesh and blood, Marcie. 他是我的骨肉 Marcie
[17:26] I would never do anything to put him at risk. 我绝不会让他陷于危险
[17:30] I’ve read all the literature. 我已经阅读过所有医学文献
[17:31] I mean, the chances of Zach ever needing to use this are about 1 in 2,700. 我是指 Zach会用到的几率只有两千七百分之一
[17:39] But I need it now… 但是我现在需要…
[17:42] to live. 靠它活
[17:47] I am his flesh and blood, too, Marcie. 我和他骨肉相连 Marcie
[17:56] Please, don’t ask me about this again. 求你 别再说这件事了
[18:00] Either of you. 你俩都是
[18:11] It’s okay. 别难过
[18:29] I understand you provided representation to Jack Fleming after all, 我能理解你 最终还是代理了Jack Fleming的案子
[18:32] contrary to my explicit instructions. 违背我给出的明确指示
[18:36] I did. 是的
[18:37] But please understand, 但请你谅解
[18:39] ordinarily, I place great value on all things explicit. 通常我会对一切明确的事情看的很重
[18:46] Is it your feeling that Denny Crane will protect you from me? 你真以为Denny Crane会维护你 使你免受我的处罚吗?
[18:49] It is. 是的
[18:51] To the extent that he recalls who I am. 某种程度上 他让我想起自己是谁
[18:55] Well, perhaps it will jog his memory 呃 或许下个月的高级合伙人会议
[18:58] when I devote a large portion of next month’s senior partners’ meeting 我重点讨论你现在的情况
[19:02] to a discussion of your situation here. 会唤醒他的记忆
[19:09] Miss Wilson. Wilson小姐
[19:12] Was that man threatening you again? 这男人又在威胁你吗?
[19:14] Yes. It seems to be his job description. 是啊 这似乎是他的职责所在
[19:18] CNN said the election was too close to call. CNN报道说选举和法庭传唤日期靠的太近
[19:20] Fleming is up two points, but it’s within the margin of error. Fleming支持率上涨两个点 但这也在误差幅度内
[19:24] I think that’s what I’ll call my autobiography. 我想我会这样取名我的自传
[19:28] “Within the margin of error.” “误差幅度内”
[19:31] Will I be in it? 里面会有我吗?
[19:34] It depends on who ghosts it. I’ll certainly lobby on your behalf. 那要看谁来写了 我一定会替你争取的
[19:39] Well… 呃…
[19:41] I’ll expect a chapter… 我想要一章的篇幅…
[19:44] minimum. 最少的
[19:46] Well, I would imagine you could earn a chapter quite easily… 嗯 我会幻想下你是否能轻易换取一章的篇幅…
[19:50] I was wondering if you could help me with this product liability issue… 你能帮我看下这里的产品责任问题… (production liability指生产商有必要为应当注意到的事故原因负责)
[19:55] Never mind. 没关系
[19:57] No, please, I’m all yours. 别 别走啊 我是你的人啊
[20:01] Hardly. 不见得
[20:21] Ever used a computer? 用过电脑吗?
[20:24] Denny! Denny啊!
[20:26] Um… Yes. Yes, I have. 嗯… 是 是的 我用过的
[20:29] Remarkable machine. 这机器可真棒
[20:33] Let me ask you a question. 我来问你个问题吧
[20:35] A manufacturer of toasters should anticipate 一个烤箱生产商是否该预计到
[20:38] that their written safety instructions will be ignored 烤箱上标明的安全提示会被忽略
[20:41] to the extent that they’re counter intuitive 某种程度上 这些提示是反直观的
[20:42] and should plan for that contingency, right? 而他们也该顾及到偶发事件 对吗?
[20:45] In an ideal world. 理想的世界是这样的
[21:00] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干什么?
[21:02] I was afraid you’d hang up if I tried calling you. 我怕打电话的话 你会挂掉
[21:06] Can we talk? 我们能谈谈吗?
[21:08] I have nothing else to say. 我没什么可说的
[21:10] I think I know your secret. 我想我是知道你的秘密的
[21:17] It was only one time. 只有那么一次
[21:21] Richard and I just had a huge fight. Richard和我大吵了一架
[21:25] I went to spend the weekend at my sister’s, 我去我妹妹那儿过周末
[21:26] and there was a guy there, this houseguest of hers. 当时有个男人在她家暂住
[21:30] We were all drinking wine, 我们都喝了酒
[21:32] and suddenly he and I were alone. 突然间只剩下我们俩个
[21:36] And it just happened. 接着一切就发生了
[21:39] I agonized about whether or not to have the baby. 我为是否该生下这个孩子很苦恼
[21:41] And in retrospect, I can’t imagine not, you know? 回想往事 我无法想象不要 你懂吗?
[21:45] But I promised myself that Richard would never, ever find out. 但我对自己承诺过 永远不会让Richard知道这件事
[21:51] You can’t tell him. 你别告诉他
[21:53] You should tell him. 你应该告诉他
[21:55] He deserves to know, especially now. 他应该知道的 尤其是现在
[21:57] No, now would be the worst time. 不 现在告诉他是雪上加霜
[21:59] Being Zach’s father, it’s what he lives for. 他现在只为自己是Zach的父亲而活
[22:03] If you don’t tell him, I will. 如果你不告诉他 我会的
[22:05] I’m his attorney. I have an obligation. 我是他的律师 我有这个责任
[22:07] Just tell him I won’t release the cord blood. 你就告诉他我不会拿出脐带血
[22:09] Tell him to keep trying to find a match. 让他继续寻找匹配的供体吧
[22:11] He needs to keep trying. 他需要继续寻找
[22:13] If Zachary’s blood could save him, of course, I would let him have it. 如果Zachary的血液可以救他 我当然会让他拿去的
[22:17] And it tears me apart that I can’t tell him that, but I can’t. 我为不能告诉他内心备受挣扎 可我真的不能
[22:24] How did you figure it out? 你是怎么知道这一切的?
[22:27] Occupational hazard. 职业危害
[22:29] I watch people’s eyes. 我很会观察人的眼睛
[22:32] When Richard was telling you how he felt the day Zach was born… 那天Richard对你说Zach出生时他的感受…
[22:40] Promise me you won’t tell him. 答应我别告诉他
[22:43] I have an obligation. 我有这个义务
[23:19] Samantha. Samantha啊
[23:21] You’re wet. 你都湿透了
[23:22] It’s raining. 外面在下雨
[23:25] He’s screwing her. 他在和她做爱
[23:27] That media consultant Roberta… 那个媒体顾问Roberta…
[23:30] She left a detailed message on his cell phone. 她发给他的短信说得很详细
[23:34] Didn’t know I was borrowing it. 她还不知道我正好借用他的手机
[23:38] Come in and get dry. 快进来 擦干了
[23:40] Buy me a drink? 请我喝一杯吗?
[23:48] Maybe if he had done it with somebody extraordinary. 哪怕他跟的上点档次的女人上床
[23:52] Roberta, she’s… Roberta 她…
[23:57] She’s just so… 她也太…
[24:00] Sufficient. 能使人满足
[24:09] I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:11] It’s fine. This is my regular place. 没事 这地方我常来
[24:14] I bring crying women here all the time. 我总是带哭泣的女人来这儿
[24:16] Oh, really? 哦 真的?
[24:22] Well… 呃…
[24:25] I guess I’m that cliche? 是不是有点陈词滥调了?
[24:29] The credulous political wife, 一位容易受骗政客的夫人
[24:31] cheated on, humiliated, 丈夫背着她搞外遇 受尽羞辱
[24:34] didn’t see it coming. 却一直被蒙在骨里
[24:38] I have to do that interview with him tomorrow. 我明天还得和他一起接受采访
[24:42] Stand by my man. 力挺我的男人
[24:45] He doesn’t know that I know. 他还不知道我已经发现了
[24:47] What do I do? 我该怎么做?
[24:50] What do you want? 你想要的是什么?
[24:53] I want out. 我想离开
[24:58] Guess I am out. 我想我是离开了
[25:00] Guess I’ve been out. 或者说已经解脱了
[25:05] I do want him to win the election. 我真的很想他赢得这次选举
[25:08] I do. He’d be a great mayor. 真是的 他会是位伟大的市长
[25:11] He really does care about people. 他真的很会关心人
[25:13] As long as they’re strangers to him. 只要那些人对他来说是陌生人
[25:15] You really don’t like him. 你真的很不喜欢他
[25:19] Is that why you made that joke in your conference room, when… 所以在你们会议室时 你才会开那样的玩笑 你…
[25:22] When I said not a day in college went by 我说 上大学时 我无时无刻不盼着
[25:25] that I didn’t long to sleep with you? 和你上床?
[25:28] Yeah. 是的
[25:30] It wasn’t a joke. 那不是玩笑
[25:36] I had a place all picked out back then, 我那时地方都挑好了
[25:38] a motel out on route 9, 九号干线边上的汽车旅馆
[25:41] the Aloha inn. Aloha旅馆
[25:43] I thought you might appreciate the tropical ambience. 我以为你可能会喜欢热带风情
[25:48] I’m imagining a lot of rattan and plastic orchids. 我能想象到许多藤条 塑料兰花
[25:52] There’s a neon sign out front that blinks 旅馆前霓虹闪耀
[25:55] “Aloha” in orange, “Aloha”泛着橘黄色的光
[25:58] then “inn” in pink, “旅馆”泛着粉红的光
[26:01] then the hula girl’s skirt in green, 姑娘们穿着绿色草裙
[26:05] over and over and over. 四处招摇
[26:11] It sounds lush. 听来很美妙啊
[26:13] And all night long, 整个晚上
[26:15] the rooms are flooded with the glow of that neon. 房间里霓虹 光彩溢流
[26:21] And I always wondered how you would look naked in all that… 我总在想 这样的情景下 你赤身裸体的摸样…
[26:27] pink, green, and orange. 粉光 绿光 橘黄色的光
[27:10] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨
[27:11] You okay? 你还好吧?
[27:17] I’m gonna see if the candidate can squeeze me in for a moment. 我去看看候选人能否挤出点时间给我
[27:26] Moment of your time? 有空吗?
[27:28] Are you joking? We’re about to start. 你开玩笑呢? 我们快开始了
[27:29] It’s a pressing matter. 时间紧迫
[27:31] Perhaps we could duck in there. 或许我们可以去那边
[27:46] You’ve got 30 seconds. 给你30秒时间
[27:48] Then I’d better jump right in. 那我最好还是直说吧
[27:49] Do you have a favorite movie about politics? 你最喜欢看的政治片是哪部?
[27:53] Mine is “The candidate.” “候选人”
[27:55] – Okay, we’re done here. – I still have 20 seconds left. – 好了 就此结束吧 – 我还有20秒呢
[27:58] I especially like that scene 我特喜欢那一段戏
[28:00] after Redford wins the election when he asks his top advisor, Redford赢得选举后问他的最高顾问
[28:04] “Marvin, what do we do now?” “Marvin 现在该怎么办?”
[28:09] Goodbye, Mr. Shore. 再见 Shore先生
[28:10] You’re a married man, Jack, 你是个有家室的男人 Jack
[28:11] having a furtive sexual relationship with your media consultant, 却跟你的媒体顾问鬼混
[28:15] which begs the question, 别回避问题了
[28:18] “Marvin, what do we do now?” “Marvin 现在该怎么办?”
[28:21] Of course, your name isn’t Marvin, 当然 你不叫Marvin
[28:24] and Redford had already won. 而Redford也已经赢取了选举
[28:26] You, on the other hand, could still lose 另一方面 你也可能输的
[28:29] if anything unpleasant were to come up. 如果某些令人不快的事情泄露的话
[28:44] And does she know? 那她知道了?
[28:45] Use her name. 你说谁啊
[28:48] Does Samantha know? Samantha知道了?
[28:50] Samantha knows. Samantha知道
[29:05] This is a memorandum of agreement. 这里是协议备忘录
[29:08] By all means, read it when you have a free moment. 抽空务必好好读一读
[29:10] But I’ll need your signature right now, I’m afraid. 但现在恐怕还得请你签下名
[29:13] So, here are the headlines, 那 这是标题
[29:14] Samantha will do your little dog and pony showout there, Samantha会陪你作秀
[29:17] and all other events with you from now through the inauguration, 出席所有其他活动直到你宣布就职
[29:20] should you be lucky enough to have one. 要是你足够幸运的话
[29:22] She, of course, smiling at all times, exactly like Pat Nixon. 当然 她也会始终面带微笑 就像派特.尼克松那样
[29:26] And in return, after the divorce, 而作为回报 离婚后
[29:28] she gets a meaningful role in every high-level appointment 她将直接介入你在第一个任期内
[29:32] and major policy initiative during your first term. 每个高层任命以及政策的制定
[29:36] She put you here. She’s earned it. 她成就了你 这是她应得的
[29:39] I would never, ever give her that. 我永远不会让她那样
[29:42] Do you understand? 你明白了?
[29:44] Perfectly. 完全明白
[29:46] So, then, we’ll handle this transaction in the only currency 那么 我们眼下只剩下一条路
[29:50] that’s really available to us. 达成这笔”交易”
[29:53] Samantha gets the house in Nantucket, Samantha拿到Nantucket的房子
[29:55] 75% of all funds in the various bank accounts 各项银行账户金额的75%
[29:58] as of close of business yesterday, 结算到昨天为止
[30:01] the mutual funds in their entirety, 全部共同基金
[30:02] and 60% of all other assets as determined by the forensic accountants 还有其他所有由法律会计测定资产的60%
[30:07] that we will hire, and you will pay for. 会计由我们雇用 钱由你掏
[30:15] Oh. 噢
[30:27] Be sure to date it on the bottom there. 务必在底下写上日期
[30:48] You can’t lie to a client. 你不能对客户撒谎
[30:50] I know. I told her. 我知道 我也跟她说了
[30:53] It’s just, the news will crush him, Paul. 只是这条消息会把他击垮的 Paul
[30:55] And to what end? What good will have been done? 出于什么目的 什么样的善意呢?
[30:57] He will have been dealt with truthfully by his attorney. 他的律师应诚实地对待他
[31:01] – That’s the good. – I know all the law school arguments. – 这就是好处 – 我知道所有法律学校都在争论这个
[31:04] Let’s talk real world here. 我们来谈谈现实问题
[31:06] Okay. Real world? 好吧 现实?
[31:09] If I learned that an attorney in this firm knowingly told a lie to a client, 如果我获知这家公司 有哪位律师蓄意欺瞒顾客
[31:12] a lie central to the matter the client had retained us to handle, 而这也涉及顾客委托我们办理的业务
[31:16] I would personally report it to the ethics committee of the state bar, 我会亲自州律师公会的道德规范委员会举报
[31:23] regardless of whatever respect or affection 无论我多么尊敬或是钟爱
[31:27] I might feel for the attorney in question. 这位犯事的律师
[31:34] Oh, I’m sorry. 哦 对不起
[31:36] I was just leaving. 我正要走呢
[31:37] – Hey. – Hi. – 嘿 – 嗨
[31:41] And thanks for seeing me on such short notice. 谢谢你 我临时通知 你还能见我
[31:45] I, I know I could have just faxed this over, 我 我知道我本可以将这个传真过来
[31:47] but I wanted to massage some of the language with you. 不过我想和你一起推敲一下用词
[31:49] Clearly, you’re gonna be a better judge 显然 由你来评断这段论述
[31:51] – on whether the arguments here are too inflammatory. – Richard. – 是否过于煽情 比较合适 – Richard
[31:53] Which is the obvious pitfall of 这份状告前妻的上诉状备案中
[31:54] filing appellate papers against your ex-wife. 存在哪些明显错误
[31:56] Richard, listen. Richard 听着
[31:57] I’ll just shut up and let you read it. I’m sorry. 好 我闭嘴 你好好读一下 对不起
[32:00] Look, there’s something I need to tell you. 听着 我有件事要告诉你
[32:05] And I don’t know how to begin. 可我不知如何开口
[32:38] You said my client was here, Markhrum? 你说的 我的客户在这儿 Markhrum?
[32:41] He was here. Mr. Crane came out to get him. 他刚是在这儿 Crane把他带走了
[32:44] Denny got him? Denny带走的?
[33:07] I don’t understand how Marcie could do this. 我不理解Marcie为什么这么做
[33:11] She feels deeply ashamed. 她感到十分羞愧
[33:13] But the priority now has to be finding you a suitable donor. 可现在最紧要的是 你寻找到合适的供体
[33:18] But how could Marcie destroy the cord blood? 可Marcie怎么能毁掉脐带血呢?
[33:21] It wasn’t intentional. 她不是有意的
[33:24] She was having it transferred last week from one lab to another. 她上周想把它从一家实验室转到另一家
[33:28] I guess she wanted to hide it from you. 我想她是想把它藏起来
[33:30] There was a shipping glitch. 运送时却出了差错
[33:33] It went 36 hours without being refrigerated. 脐带血36小时未经冰冻
[33:40] She was devastated. 她也很受打击
[33:46] I talked to Denny Crane. He’s a trustee of Boston General. 我和Denny Crane谈过了 他是波士顿将军的受托人
[33:48] He’s having their chief of oncology call you tomorrow. 他会让他们的肿瘤医师 明天给你来电话
[33:52] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:54] That’s very kind. 那太好了
[33:55] They’ll find you a match. I know they will. 他们会为你找到匹配的供体 一定会的
[33:57] You’re gonna get through this. 你会挺过去的
[33:59] Let’s hope. 但愿吧
[34:08] Editors of Times called it obnoxious. 时报的编辑们认为这令人很反感
[34:11] This refusal of mayer Snyder to agree to debate his challenger. Snyder市长拒绝与其竞选对手辩论
[34:14] Of course, there was one joint campaign appearance, 当然 两位候选人也曾联袂登场
[34:16] the two candidates sharing the same stage 站在同一个讲台上
[34:18] at one point several weeks ago 几个月前的某次机会
[34:20] when the Snyder camp called a debate… Snyder阵营要求辩论…
[34:23] Feels good, doesn’t it? 感觉不错 是吧?
[34:26] What feels good? 什么感觉不错?
[34:28] Having sex with the candidate. What if he wins? 和候选人上床 要是他赢了会怎样呢?
[34:31] I bet the orgasms are even better if he wins. 我打赌那肯定会使你的高潮来得更为猛烈
[34:35] I’m jealous. 真让人嫉妒啊
[34:38] And we’re ready to make a call in the race for mayor of Boston. 现在 我们将宣布波士顿市长的竞选结果
[34:40] Okay, everybody, this is it! 好了 各位 要揭晓了!
[34:42] Based on exit polling, 基于票站调查
[34:43] we are now projecting that mayor Thomas Snyder 我们现在宣布 Thomas Snyder
[34:47] has lost his bid… 竞选失利…
[35:26] Let’s go. 我们走
[35:28] He’ll want you downstairs in the ballroom 他要你去楼下舞厅
[35:29] basking in the adulation, part of the deal. 享受一下奉承谄媚 这是交易的一部分
[35:32] New deal. 新交易啊
[35:33] This is where I get off. 我想就此离开
[35:38] Coming? 你也来吗?
[35:39] But one thing we do know tonight, 但今晚我们可以获知的是
[35:41] the Thomas Snyder era is coming to an end. Thomas Snyder时代终结了
[35:44] And Boston’s new mayor will be Jack Fleming. 波士顿的新任市长是Jack Fleming
[35:46] Stan Forrester is standing by Stan Forrester现在正在凯悦饭店
[35:49] at the Fleming victory party at the Hyatt Fleming的庆功会上
[35:51] where a very happy crowd is 欢乐的人群
[35:52] waiting for the mayor-elect and his wife 正等待着新当选的市长及其夫人
[35:55] to make their way down to the ballroom. 一同走下大厅
[35:57] Can you hear me, Stan? 你能听到吗 Stan?
[36:26] Denny, Denny啊
[36:29] I’m worried about you. 我很为你担忧啊
[36:30] You’re speaking French to the messengers, 你对送信人说法语
[36:33] you got crossword puzzles spread out all over the conference table, 你在会议桌上铺满了字谜游戏
[36:37] you walk into reception, 你走向接待处
[36:39] hijack one of Sally Heep’s clients, 劫走Sally Heep的一位客户
[36:41] actually have a meeting with him in your office. 竟然还跟他在你的办公室私聊
[36:44] Did you even know what his case was about? 你知道他的案子是关于哪方面的吗?
[36:54] I took that test the other day, 前些天我做过那个测试
[36:57] the one where they ask you a bunch of questions 测试中会问你一堆问题
[36:59] to see if you’ve turned into an imbecile, 来判断你有没有变成痴呆
[37:01] and they do a scan of your brain. You know what they found out? 同时他们会扫描你的大脑 知道他们发现什么吗?
[37:03] That I have a lot of blue and yellow and red stuff colliding up there. 我看到很多绿色 黄色 红色的玩意搅和在一起
[37:07] The damn MRI photo looks like a hurricane. 那该死的核磁共振成像图看上去像是飓风
[37:10] I don’t remember what was the good color 我也不记得哪种颜色是好的
[37:12] and what was the bad color, but the point is this. 哪种颜色是坏的了 可关键是
[37:15] They discovered that I remember some things 他们发现我在记住一些事情的同时
[37:19] and I forget others. 却忘记了其他的事
[37:23] And that’s the way it’s gonna be. 事情就是这样的
[37:29] You wanna know what that man’s case is all about? 你想知道那人的案子具体什么情况?
[37:32] He stuck a fork in a toaster. 他把一把叉子插入烤箱
[37:34] It’s a little pissant lawsuit. 这不过是起微不足道的诉讼
[37:37] But I remember what you said the other day. 可我记得你前些天说的
[37:41] What was that? 我说过什么?
[37:43] Seriously, Paul, 说真的 Paul
[37:44] you have to have that test. 你真得去做做那个测试了
[37:46] You said that we weren’t filing enough class-action suits, 你说我们没有送交足够的集体诉讼
[37:51] that we were missing out on a gold shower. 这样以来我们就会错过”黄金浴”
[37:54] I, I believe I said a money shower. 我 我记着我说的是”漫天的钱”
[37:57] When I heard the fact pattern of the Sally Heep case, 当我听说Sally Heep的案子
[38:01] I was able to persuade Mr. Shrum 我成功地说服Shrum先生
[38:02] that there was a greater good to be achieved. 这将会大有可图
[38:04] And long story short, happily, 我也乐意 长话短说
[38:06] the toaster company was open to my argument. 那家烤箱公司 也接受了我的论点
[38:09] What argument? 什么论点?
[38:13] That an attorney… 一名律师…
[38:15] like Denny Crane with extensive class action experience 像Denny Crane这样有着大量集体诉讼经验的律师
[38:21] could easily turn Mr. Shrum’s case into a lucrative opportunity. 可以轻而易举将Shrum的案子转变成赚钱的机会
[38:25] On the other hand, 另一方面
[38:26] if they were to give Denny Crane their ongoing legal business, 如果他们将正在处理的法律业务交给Denny Crane
[38:31] augmenting the fine work done by the in-house counsel, 让内部咨询工作锦上添花
[38:34] then Denny Crane would be unavailable 那么Denny Crane就不会
[38:38] to represent Mr. Shrum who, incidentally, 代理Shrum先生的案子 顺便提一句
[38:41] is going to receive $50,000 from the company as a goodwill gesture. 他将从公司得到五万元的好处费
[38:45] So don’t you worry too much, Paul, 所以 不必过多担心 Paul
[38:50] about Denny Crane. 担心Denny Crane
[39:01] And I also wanna say to my wife Samantha, 我还想对我妻子Samantha说
[39:04] who unfortunately could not be here tonight, 很遗憾她今晚没能来
[39:06] she’s a little under the weather. 她身体有点不舒服
[39:07] Samantha, I love you, Samantha 我爱你
[39:11] and I wish you could be right up here beside me right now. 我多希望此时此刻你就在我身边
[39:16] We love her, right? 我们爱她 对吗?
[39:19] That’s right. Sure we do. 对啊 当然啦
[39:23] Okay. 好的
[39:24] Thank you all. God bless you, Boston. 谢谢你们 上帝保佑你 波士顿
[39:36] You did the right thing. 你做的对
[39:39] Yes, I did. 嗯 是的
[39:42] I lied to him. 我对他说了谎
[39:46] Lori, Lori啊
[39:50] you realize you have exposed this firm 你意识到你会使公司
[39:51] to a potentially enormous liability award 遭受潜在的巨大责任
[39:55] and imposed on me certain excruciating ethical obligations? 强加于我某项折磨人的道德义务吗?
[40:00] You’ll do the right thing, too. 你也会那么做的
[40:28] # At last…. # # 最终… #
[40:33] # My love has come along # # 我的爱情来临了 #
[40:39] # My lonely days are over # # 寂寞也将离我远去 #
[40:46] # And life is like a song # # 生命像是一首歌 #
[40:52] # Ooh….# # 喔… #
[40:54] # At last…. # # 最终… #
[40:58] # The skies above are blue # # 天空蔚蓝如初 #
[41:05] # My heart was wrapped in clover # # 我醉心于美妙的生活 #
[41:14] We should have done this much sooner. 我们应该做的更快
[41:25] Let’s do it again. 再做一次吧
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme