Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on Boston Legal
[00:03] – Hi, I’m Brad Chase from D.C. – Hi. – 你好 我是华盛顿的Brad Chase – 你好
[00:06] I think that’s my seat. 这是我的座
[00:07] I’m sorry. We’re not territorial about that sort of thing around here,are we? 抱歉 我们来这儿不是为了争这点事的吧?
[00:10] – I was handling it. – I just thought I’d help out. – 我正在处理了 – 我只是觉得能帮上忙
[00:11] That’s very nice, but again, I was handling it. 很好 再次强调 我在处理了
[00:13] So why does it bother you that I’m trying to help? 我伸出援助之手 打扰到你了么?
[00:15] Wait a minute. 等等
[00:16] You two have had sex. 你们两个上床了
[00:18] We can’t tail the wife. 我们不能跟踪他妻子
[00:19] Ernie Dell is one of our biggest clients. Ernie Dell 是我们事务所最大的客户之一
[00:21] If he wants a private investigator, what’s the real harm? 如果他要找私家侦探 也没有什么实质性的伤害啊?
[00:24] I’m the one sleeping with his wife. 我就是跟他老婆上床的人
[00:25] – I’m sorry? – Sure. – 什么? – 是的
[00:27] – He makes fun of me. – But I’m a big fan of your aqua velva commercials. – 他经常取笑我 – 但我是你们Aqua Velva广告的忠实粉丝
[00:30] No, it’s not right. He calls me a Ken doll, while he… 不 不对 他叫我肯尼(芭比娃娃的玩伴) 但他…
[00:32] plays with your barbie? 和你的芭比娃娃玩吗?
[00:34] Completely mindful of the fact that you helped build this place, 毋庸置疑 你为打拼这片江山出了不少力
[00:37] the partners here will not allow you to dismantle it with your buffoonery. 合伙人是绝不会让你愚蠢可笑的行为把这事务所给毁了
[00:41] They’re not going to take the firm from you. 他们没想要从你手上抢走这事务所
[00:43] I’m not worried, Lori. Do I look worried? 我一点都不担心 Lori 我看起来像很忧虑吗?
[00:45] Look out there. 看看外面
[00:47] My domain. 我的地盘
[00:48] My city. 我的城市
[00:50] I’m Denny Crane. 我是Denny Crane
[01:22] You have 30 minutes. 你们可以聊30分钟
[01:32] I have to say, I find this very strange. 不得不说 这很奇怪
[01:35] I always thought I’d be the one visiting you in the mental hospital. 我一直觉得 应该是我去精神病院看你
[01:41] I’m excited about tomorrow. 一想起明天我就很兴奋
[01:43] Please tell me we have a shot. 请告诉我 很有把握
[01:46] I don’t know how much longer I can take it in here. 我不知道 在这儿还能撑多久
[01:48] We have a shot. 我们很有把握
[01:51] I’ll get you out. 我一定会把你弄出去
[01:53] I don’t need to hear it, Alan. I need it to happen. 我不想光听你说 Alan 我要行动
[01:55] The board will question you directly. 委员会直接问你话
[01:58] It’s entirely possible they’ll try to provoke you. 他们会尽一切可能的惹你发怒
[02:01] To make sure I’m bombproof? 就为了证实我有承受力?
[02:03] – Sorry? – It’s an expression with horses. – 什么? – 是用来形容马的
[02:06] To be safe to ride, a horse needs to be bombproof. 为了安全骑乘 马要有承受力
[02:08] It doesn’t spook easily. 它能让马没那么容易发怒
[02:10] Can’t have one who just flies off. 能保证它不会变成脱缰的野马
[02:13] Yes, in addition to not flying off, 是的 除了不让绳脱缰
[02:15] you need to show contrition. 你还要表现出忏悔
[02:17] They like to see that you’re sorry. 他们很喜欢看到 你已经后悔了
[02:21] I am. 事实上 我也是这样的
[02:25] I, I am so sorry, 我 我很抱歉
[02:28] so deep, deeply ashamed. 非常 非常的自责
[02:32] How do I say it right? 那要怎么表达出来才好?
[02:34] Just like that. 就像现在这样
[02:38] Christine, Christine啊
[02:39] you were in love with a man who was unworthy of you, 你爱上了一个 不值得你为他付出的人
[02:42] who made you doubt everything that you had a right to count on, 他让你质疑你应得的一切
[02:46] who perhaps even toyed with your sanity. 甚至可能让你失去理智
[02:49] Still no excuse for trying to kill him. 可我还是没理由杀他
[02:53] Perhaps he had it coming. 或许是他自找的
[02:57] Perhaps you did. 或许你说对了
[03:48] Why is it we agreed to bifurcate the trial? 为什么我们要同意两阶段审判(指将审判分为两步骤进行)
[03:50] There’s been no claim for punitive damage, only compensatory, 虽然没有请求惩罚性赔偿金 只有补偿性的
[03:52] but our fear was a jury could be so outraged, 但我们就害怕陪审团到时候太生气
[03:54] they might artificially inflate compensatories as a de facto puni, 他们会把补偿金变成为惩罚金那么多
[03:57] so we opted to bifurcate. 所以我们决定要两阶段审判
[03:58] Separate juries, one for liability, one for damages. 把侵权与赔偿问题分两个陪审团审理
[04:00] The client concurred. 委托人已经同意了
[04:03] Do you do tongue push-ups? 你的舌头经常做仰卧起坐么?
[04:07] This is a staff meeting. 这是工作会议
[04:08] I encourage all to conduct themselves professionally, 我希望每个人都表现出专业的一面
[04:10] keeping in mind that remarks are tantamount to assertive conduct. 请记住 评价总是很武断的行为
[04:14] Lansing vs. Mahoney… Lansing诉Mahoney案…
[04:17] Hospital settled out, deposition of Dr. Mahoney is today, 医院那边 今天将对Mahoney医生质证
[04:20] we’re hoping to make some movement on that as well. 我们希望这方面能有些进展
[04:21] Lot of eyes are on us. 很多人都关注着我们
[04:22] We’ve got an HMO on the bubble here 就我们所知 就有一个卫生保护组织
[04:24] waiting to see how this lawsuit is restored. 等着看这场官司怎么收场
[04:26] I assume you’ve prepared for today’s deposition. 我想你们已经准备好今天的质证了吧
[04:28] Actually, Denny’s taking it. 事实上 是Denny负责的
[04:32] Denny’s taking the deposition? 质证是Denny负责的?
[04:36] Yes. 是的
[04:39] Wouldn’t it be better to save Denny for trial, 派Denny上庭不是更好嘛
[04:42] – roll out the big gun later? – roll out the big gun now, – 迟一点再使出Denny这个杀手锏 – 现在用了
[04:46] this won’t be a trial. 就不用上庭了
[04:48] Move along, Paul. 下一个案子 Paul
[04:53] In re Christine Polley… 关于Christine Polley…
[04:56] Mine. 是我的
[04:58] Ex-girlfriend tried to kill me. 前女友想杀我
[04:59] This is the commitment proceeding? 这是个押交令程序?(法院让犯人送交监狱或精神病院的命令程序)
[05:01] She was committed. This hearing is to secure her release. 她被关起来了 听证时就要放她出来
[05:04] Wait a second. She tried to kill you. 等等 她要杀你
[05:06] – She did. – And now she wants out. – 是的 – 可现在她想出来
[05:08] – She does. – And you’re trying to help her get out. – 没错 – 而你还要帮她出来
[05:10] I am. 是
[05:33] You’re angry with me. 你生我气了
[05:34] I’m just busy, okay? 我只是很忙 好不好?
[05:43] I’m not gonna even discuss the absurdity 我先不和你争论
[05:45] of representing an ex-lover who tried to kill you, 为曾想杀你的前女友辩护有多荒谬
[05:48] but how do you not at least tell me? 但至少也先和我说一声吧?
[05:50] That isn’t something that I should know? 这是我不该知道的吗?
[05:54] I wanted to surprise you with it. 我想要给你一个惊喜
[05:56] Do you think it’s funny? 这很有意思吗?
[05:58] Do you think it’s appropriate for me to learn about it in a staff meeting? 你觉得我在工作会议才上知道这事合适吗?
[06:03] Forgive me. As you can imagine, I haven’t kept up with… 原谅我吧 你很了解我的 我一直都不擅长…
[06:07] the boyfriend/girlfriend regulations. 男女朋友之间那些潜规则
[06:12] What I can say is she’s a client, and a friend… 我想说的是 她是我的一个当事人和朋友…
[06:20] that I’m trying to free from the clutches of an overreaching asylum. 而我只是要尽力帮她脱离疯人院的魔掌
[06:25] You keep calling it an asylum. 你总说那是疯人院
[06:26] This is a psychiatric hospital. 这是精神病治疗医院
[06:29] I mean no disrespect, doctor, but the word “hospital” implies treatment. 我无意冒犯 医生 但 “医院” 这个词就意味着治疗
[06:32] And she has gotten treatment. 那她的确得到了治疗
[06:34] – Is she less crazy? – Excuse me? – 那她没那么疯了吗? – 什么?
[06:36] As a result of your treatment, is she less crazy? 经过你的治疗 她没那么疯了吗?
[06:40] Crazy is not a medically recognized term, Mr. Shore. 疯不是一个医学术语 Shore先生
[06:44] As I’ve just explained, 正如我刚刚解释的
[06:46] Christine has what the DSM refers to as intermittent explosive disorder. Christine 有被DSM认可的间歇爆发性行为紊乱症
[06:51] Then please tell us is she less intermittently explosive? 那就请你告诉我们 她有没有爆发得少了点?
[06:55] She has improved. 她有改善
[06:57] And to what do you attribute that? 那你觉得是什么的功劳?
[06:58] – Primarily the pharmacological regimen. – Pills. – 主要是药物治疗 – 药片
[07:00] 25 milligrams each of three different anti-psychotics 三种安定片 每种25毫克
[07:03] administered three times daily. 每天服用三次
[07:05] Then maybe it’s a good thing she’s here. 也许留她在这里会好一点
[07:06] That sounds like a very complicated protocol to administer on one’s own. 听起来 要病人自己吃这些药有点复杂
[07:10] Indeed. 确实
[07:11] How do you know she actually takes these pills? 你怎么保证她确实服药了?
[07:14] Obviously, we keep very careful records. 当然 我们每天都很仔细地做记录了
[07:16] I’m sure you do. 我相信确实如此
[07:19] But hypothetically, 但是假设
[07:21] suppose there was a patient who felt she didn’t belong here, 有个病人觉得自己根本不该在这里
[07:24] felt that she’d entered your hospital quite troubled, 是因为惹了麻烦才住院的
[07:28] but essentially sane, and was being driven insane by this institution. 但原本精神完全正常 后来却要被这里逼疯
[07:33] Maybe she’s a New York University graduate, 或许 她一是个纽约大学的毕业生
[07:36] a respected attorney, a charming, 一个受人尊敬的律师 迷人的
[07:39] intelligent, sensitive, funny woman. 聪明过人 心思细腻 幽默的女人
[07:44] A fully functional person with the exception of one incident. 一个心智完全正常 仅有一次失误的女人
[07:47] So each and every time your orderlies come around 所以你们的护理员每一次
[07:51] with your 75 milligrams of powerful anti-psychotics for her to swallow, 让她吞下75毫克的强力安定药片
[07:56] she hides the tablets under her tongue and saves them. 但她都藏在舌头下 存了起来
[07:59] Day after day, 日复一日
[08:02] a growing collection of thoroughly unnecessary medication 存了越来越多
[08:07] that her primary psychiatric caregiver 那些主治医师想要她吞下
[08:10] wants to shove down her throat. 却根本无需服的药
[08:12] Are you asking if this hypothetical scenario could happen? 你是问有没有这种可能的发生么?
[08:16] I am. 是的
[08:17] It could not. 不可能的
[08:18] We keep very careful records. 我们有很严谨的记录
[08:49] Look, I don’t see why I need to be present. 听着 我不明白为什么一定要在场
[08:51] A part of her emotional distress claim goes 她感情受到伤害的一部分主张是
[08:53] to how you informed her of her husband’s death. 来自你通知她丈夫死亡的方式
[08:55] I’ve been a surgeon for 30 years. 我已经做了30年的外科医生
[08:57] If there’s a pleasant way to tell a family a patient died… 如果有一个和缓的方式去通知家属这个死讯…
[09:01] we’re gonna need your response to her account. 我们需要你对她的指控作出回应
[09:06] We’re in conference room one. We’ll be right in. 我们在一号会议室 这就过去
[09:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:09] Don’t look at him. 别看他
[09:14] Why can’t I just review the transcript? I really don’t want to sit in that room. 我为什么不能只看看那个证言笔录? 我真不想呆在那屋子里
[09:17] We don’t need you to do or say anything. 你什么也不需要做
[09:20] We just need you to sit there and listen. 坐着听着就好
[09:21] Brad, one second, please. Brad 麻烦过来一下
[09:24] – Excuse me. – Yeah. – 不好意思 – 没事
[09:28] You can’t let him first-chair this deposition. 你不能让他做这次质证的首席
[09:31] – Paul, he’s insisting. – First of all, – Paul 他坚持的 – 首先
[09:32] the case could turn on this proceeding, 案子成败取决于这次质证
[09:34] and second, as I mentioned, 再次 正如我说的
[09:36] we have several medical corporations, potential clients, 我们有几个医药公司 有潜力的客户
[09:39] – taking a keen interest… – Hey. – 能带来很可观的收益… – 嘿
[09:42] Guys. 伙计们
[09:43] What are we talking about? 在说什么呢?
[09:45] Looks interesting from afar. Anything I might enjoy? 远远听起来很有意思 会是我感兴趣的事情么?
[09:48] What’s this case about, Denny? 关于什么的案子 Denny?
[09:51] The deposition you’re about to conduct, what’s it about again? 你负责质证的案子 再问下是讲什么的?
[10:03] A man died during angioplasty, leaving him dead, tragic. 一个在血管重建手术中死了的男人 就这么死了 真悲剧
[10:10] He even described the procedure as common, so for… 他甚至只是很平常的向我描述了整个手术过程
[10:16] one of your allegations goes to 你的指控之一就是
[10:18] how Dr. Mahoney informed you of the tragic outcome. Mahoney医生告诉你这个悲剧结果的方式
[10:22] He just came out and said my husband had a cardiac arrest and was dead. 他只是走出手术室 然后说我丈夫心脏停止跳动 死了
[10:27] He just turned and walked away. 然后扭头就走
[10:28] But he said he was going to talk to me later. 但他说他会晚点再和我谈
[10:31] Do you make room for the possibility 你有没有觉得可能
[10:32] that Dr. Mahoney himself was devastated at this time? Mahoney医生自己在那个时候也很沮丧?
[10:37] The patient was my husband. 病人是我的丈夫
[10:40] Whatever pain he had… 无论他承受着怎样的痛苦…
[10:44] these are difficult questions. 这些问题很难回答
[10:49] You’re, um… 你 呃…
[10:52] 40 pounds lighter since before your husband’s death? 你丈夫死后 你瘦了40磅?
[10:57] Yes. 是的
[10:58] – Dating again? – Objection. – 再约会了吗? – 反对
[11:00] This certainly has no relevance. 问题与本案无关
[11:00] All objections have been waived till the trial, 开庭之前的所有反对都是无效的
[11:03] except for the form of the question, sport. 除了问问题的方式 你这人真幽默
[11:05] – This your first deposition? – This is not my first deposition. – 这是你第一次主持庭外取证么? – 不是
[11:07] Well, then play by the rules. 好吧 那就按规矩来
[11:09] Don’t make me move for costs, 别逼我增加这些费用
[11:12] which she’ll end up paying. 最后都是由她来支付的
[11:16] In this last year, would you say 过去这一年 可不可以这样说
[11:18] you’ve had more or less sex since the time of your husband’s… 自从你丈夫死了之后 你的性生活多多少少还是有点的
[11:22] – Objection! – All right, this is a tough deposition for everybody. – 反对! – 好吧 这对每个人来说都挺尴尬的
[11:26] – Let’s just try to get through it. – Denny. – 快点结束它吧 – Denny
[11:35] More or less sex this past year? 多了还是少了?
[11:40] My physical relationship with my husband had waned, 我和我丈夫已经很少性生活了
[11:44] partly because of his heart condition. 一部分是因为他的心脏问题
[11:47] We remained very much in love. 但我们仍深爱对方
[11:49] And did you go on lots of trips together, you and your husband? 那你们会经常一起出去旅游吗 你和你丈夫?
[11:52] Some. 有时候吧
[11:53] He was very busy with work. 他工作很忙
[11:55] Did he regularly tell you how incredibly… 那他有经常跟你说你有多…
[11:58] incredibly beautiful you are? 多么漂亮吗?
[12:01] Did you wear this perfume when your husband was alive? 你丈夫生前 你一直用这种香水吗?
[12:04] – I believe I did. – That’s magnificent. – 我想是的 – 那太好了
[12:06] – All right. This deposition is over. – Why? – 好了 就这样结束吧 – 为什么?
[12:08] It’s over. Come on, Carrie. 已经完了 走吧 Carrie
[12:09] Off to court we go, Cub Scout. 我们法庭见吧 童子军
[12:12] Oh, we’ll be going into court, all right. 喔 我们当然会上法庭 好吧
[12:14] We’re done here. 今天就到此结束
[12:32] The fact that she was secretly refusing to take her medication 她自己偷偷地拒吃药的事实
[12:35] does not persuade us of progress. 不能说服我们放她出去
[12:38] But it does show she’s capable of going six months 但这说明 她这六个月很正常
[12:40] unmedicated without incident. 虽然没有药物治疗也相安无事
[12:42] Mr. Shore, you were her lover. Shore先生 你曾经是他男朋友
[12:44] Any bias I might have in favor of Christine 任何我对Christine的偏袒
[12:47] would be more than offset by the fact that she tried to kill me. 能抵得过她曾经想要杀我的事实么
[12:50] Frankly, we’re insulted by that. It might get you a spot on 老实说 我们因这件事受到的侮辱 或许能让你上
[12:52] “Good morning America,” but… “美国早安” 但是…
[12:54] I’m trying to get her a spot of freedom. 我只是在为她争取自由
[12:55] Freedom is a privilege, Mr. Shore, not a right. 自由权是一种特权 Shore先生 不是普通的权利
[12:58] – A privilege? – Yes, and it’s revocable, – 一种特权? – 是的 它是可以被撤销的
[13:00] especially if you try to run someone over with an automobile. 特别是你想开车碾过某人的时候
[13:03] Christine polley is well. Christine polly 很正常
[13:05] You have an affidavit from three independent psychiatrists who evaluated her. 你有三位分别曾评估过她的精神病科专家的宣誓证明
[13:10] Likely made her sign waivers as soon as you paid them. 在你给他们钱之后很可能就会让她签了自动弃权书
[13:13] The only reason you’re holding her 你扣留她的唯一原因是
[13:15] is you’re afraid of being sued should she do something. 就她本该告你的
[13:18] We’re afraid she’ll hurt herself or someone else, you cynical snot. 我们怕她出去后 会伤己伤人 你这玩世不恭的鼻涕虫
[13:22] Is liability to the hospital a factor? Yes. 医院有责任吗? 有
[13:24] We can’t treat patients out of bankruptcy. 医院破产就不能做治疗了
[13:27] I hardly see how that makes me a snot. 我不懂我怎么成了鼻涕虫了
[13:30] She’s in here 她之所以在这
[13:31] because of one isolated incident she’s not likely to repeat. 完全是因为一个她再也不会重蹈覆辙的错误
[13:35] Oh, you can gaze into some crystal ball… 喔 你可以望着水晶球说…
[13:38] I can gaze into her. 我可以看着她
[13:40] I saw the look in her eyes the day she was brought here. 我看见她被关进医院时的神情
[13:42] I saw the look in her eyes which led to her being brought here. 因为这种神情被关进医院
[13:45] She had that look then. 从此她就一直这个表情
[13:47] She does not have it now. 可她现在没有
[13:53] Who would be this woman’s guardian? 谁是这女人的监护人?
[13:55] Why is no one here to present… 为什么没人在这里代表…
[13:56] Her parents would serve as guardians. 他父母是她监护人
[13:58] – You’ll find their affidavits. – They live in Illinois. – 你可以找到他们的书面陈述 – 他们住在伊利诺斯州
[14:00] Where Christine would be going upon release. Christine被释放后就住那儿
[14:03] And until she gets to Illinois? 还有在她去伊利诺斯州之前(谁是她监护人)?
[14:04] Until then, I will be her guardian. 在之前 我都会是她监护人
[14:11] Ms. Polley? Polley女士?
[14:14] Well, at the risk of also sounding biased, 呃 虽有偏袒的嫌疑
[14:17] I agree with him. 但我同意他做监护人
[14:19] This is not a parole board. 这不是假释局
[14:21] This is not a prison. 也不是监狱
[14:23] As you say, Dr. Gill, this is a hospital, 正如你所说 Gill医生 这是医院
[14:27] and when patients are healed, 病人痊愈了
[14:30] they’re let out of hospitals. 他们就不用住院了
[14:52] Coffee not good? 咖啡很难喝么?
[14:53] Oh, no, it’s, I was just thinking about something. 喔 不 我只是在想点事情
[14:57] Yeah, I do that. 嗯 我看出来了
[15:00] Thinking about what? 在想什么啊?
[15:05] That’s kind of private. 只是些私事
[15:10] You know, I’d stake out a little distance from that Shore guy, Sally. 我一直都有意无意地和Shore那家伙保持距离 Sally
[15:13] He tends to leave people’s minds a little worse off than he finds them. 他总是会令那些女孩越陷越深 迷失自我
[15:16] His old girlfriend, case in point. 他前女友的事情就说明问题了
[15:18] You two discussing cases? 你俩在讨论案子么?
[15:19] I wasn’t aware you provided emotional counsel as well as legal, Lori. 我不知道你除了法律事务之外还提供心理咨询 Lori
[15:24] That’s quite a perk. 这服务真够特殊的
[15:25] A woman tries to kill you, you go to represent her. 如果有一个女人想要杀你 而你却为她代理
[15:27] You don’t think there’s a pathology at play here? 你不觉得这人有病吗?
[15:32] – I referred to yours. – I got the reference, thank you. – 我说的是你俩 – 我知道你说的是我 谢谢
[15:35] Speaking as an enormously unlikable person, 作为一个很令人讨厌的人来说
[15:37] I find it difficult to maintain grudges against all those who want to kill me, don’t you? 我发现很难讨厌那些想要杀我的人的 你不是吗?
[15:50] Yes, you’ll perhaps find that witty comeback in your office. 对了 过会儿你要回办公室慢慢地想怎么反驳我了
[16:08] He’s got a motion for costs, for sanctions, 他申请费用支付和制裁的申请被批了
[16:11] he has ordered a transcript so he can read back to the judge what you said today. 他要求证言笔录了 你今天说的话要回读给法官听了
[16:14] Good. Then I won’t have to bother trying to remember. 很好啊 那就不会要我再回想了
[16:17] Damn it, Denny, you’re way out of the line. 该死的 Denny 你问了不该问的问题
[16:18] This woman has just lost a husband. 这个女人刚死了老公
[16:20] You’re asking her questions about her sex life, her perfume? 你居然问她的性生活 用什么香水?
[16:22] – I know what I’m doing. – Which is? – 我知道我自己在做什么 – 那在做什么?
[16:25] It’ll come to me. 我有分寸
[16:26] That lawyer is going to pick you apart in open court tomorrow. 那个律师会让你在明天的庭审死得很惨
[16:29] Let him try. Denny Crane. 让他再试试 Denny Crane
[16:31] Listen to me. 听我说
[16:32] Do you know why I was brought here? 知道我为什么突然就来到这事务所了?
[16:35] The firm thinks that you are becoming a liability. 事务所越来越觉得你是个累赘
[16:40] They wanted me to control you. 他们想要我控制你
[16:43] Who thinks I’m a liability? 谁说我是累赘?
[16:46] It doesn’t matter. 这问题不重要
[16:49] Who? 究竟是谁?
[16:53] Denny, Denny啊
[16:54] you were once something to aspire to. 你曾经很受人尊敬
[16:58] You’re now becoming something to parody. 但你现在变得越来越离谱了
[17:00] You walk around saying 你边走边说
[17:02] “Denny Crane, Denny Crane” like it’s supposed to “Denny Crane Danny Crane” 虽然让人听起来觉得
[17:05] intimidate or conjure up awe. 很亲密或者是一个可以呼风唤雨的名字
[17:11] You’re a complete joke. 你真可笑
[17:14] If that gets me fired, so be it. I’m saying it just the same. 如果你要炒我鱿鱼 那就炒吧 但我还是会说一样的话
[17:19] You know why? 你知道为什么吗?
[17:23] Because I love you. 因为我爱你
[17:25] I adore you. 我崇拜你
[17:30] But it hurts to see you deteriorating into a… 但我内心很痛苦的 尤其是你越来越差劲…
[17:34] Get the hell out of my office. 滚出我的办公室
[17:51] You didn’t have to get me a hotel room. 你不用给我开这么好的房
[17:53] I didn’t. You’re staying in my place. 不是 你现在在我家
[17:55] – I beg your pardon? – I won’t get fresh. – 什么? – 我没有开玩笑
[17:57] – You live in a hotel? – I do. – 你住在酒店? – 是的
[18:00] What happened to your big grotesque house 你那又大又丑的别墅
[18:02] with your more grotesque swimming pool 更丑的游泳池
[18:03] and your even more grotesque rumpus room? 还有那还不能再丑的又吵杂的房间呢?
[18:06] I sold it. 全卖了
[18:07] I require a lot of fresh towels and nightly turndown service. 我更需要很多干净毛巾和晚间服务
[18:10] Why would you live in a ho… 为什么你会住在酒…
[18:13] Oh, I, I see. 哦 我 我明白了
[18:15] The comfort of being able to check out on a whim. 是那种说走就走的快感
[18:23] You know, as much as you’ve explained it, 虽然你一直在解释
[18:26] you’ve never really explained it. 但一直没说明白
[18:28] I demand only one thing in a relationship, Christine, 我恋爱是有底线的 Christine
[18:37] – Nice out, Alan. – I’m sorry? – 漂亮的抽身 Alan – 什么?
[18:39] Even in conversation, 即使是谈话
[18:41] you always have a nice out. 你总是全身而退
[18:47] I did my best to control him. 我尽全力控制他了
[18:51] And the other attorney has brought a motion for sanctions? 那个律师已经因为Denny不按程序取证而提出制裁的申请了?
[18:54] Which he wants to argue himself. Denny他还想亲自上庭辩护
[18:56] Oh, my god. 哦 天啊
[18:57] We count on you to help prevent these kinds of situations, Brad. 我们以为你能阻止这种事发生的 Brad
[19:01] Paul, I’m a relatively junior partner. Paul 我还不是一个那么资深的合伙人
[19:02] What exactly do you expect me to do? 你们究竟想要我做什么?
[19:04] – If that man gets up in open court… – Excuse me. – 如果那男人在庭上疯起来的话… – 抱歉
[19:07] The man can still handle himself in court. 这男人不会在法庭上乱来的
[19:09] Oh, please. The only possible good that could come from his… 哦 拜托 唯一有可能从他那得到的好处…
[19:17] Is he adamant about arguing this himself? 是他自己坚持上庭的吗?
[19:22] I’m afraid so. 是的
[19:24] Well… 好吧…
[19:26] I guess we can’t say no. 我想我们不能反对
[19:28] His name is still first on the letterhead. 因为他的名字还在事务所里排第一
[19:33] Let him argue. 就让他上庭吧
[20:08] We’re up early. 我们都起得很早啊
[20:11] I’ve been up since 6:00, actually. 实际 我6点就起床了
[20:13] I’ve been waiting for you to get up so I could say goodbye. 我一直在等你起床 然后和你道别
[20:18] There’s a cab outside waiting. 的士已经在外面等着了
[20:19] I thought your flight’s at 11:00. 我记得你是11点的飞机
[20:21] I’m going to the airport early. 我打算早点去机场
[20:22] Ridge upped the security to level mauve. 已经升到紫色安全警报了
[20:26] – Let me drive you. – No. – 我送你去吧 – 不用了
[20:28] I ,I’d prefer to… 我 我更想…
[20:32] Thank you for getting me out, 谢谢你把我弄出来
[20:36] for forgiving me. 也原谅我了
[20:39] Well… 好吧…
[20:40] That’s it. Creep. 就这些了 真矫情
[20:47] Better go. 真的要走了
[20:50] Call me when you land. 到了就跟我说一声
[20:54] I just think I should argue it. 我只是觉得应该由我来上庭
[20:56] Why, so you can control me? Nobody controls me. 为什么 好让你能控制我么? 没有人可以控制我的
[20:59] Denny, you’re the subject of the hearing. Denny 你是这次听证的主角
[21:01] I’m certainly going to have more objectivity than… 我确实能更客观的…
[21:02] I’ll argue the motion. 都说了由我来
[21:04] When Denny crane gets attacked, he stands up for himself. 当Denny受到攻击 他就会站起来
[21:07] I don’t need you or anybody else controlling or protecting me. 我不需要你或是其他人去控制或者保护我
[21:11] – You’re not going to court in this state. – Brad, – 你不能出庭这次陈述 – Brad
[21:12] you can join me or not. 你可以选择是否一起去
[21:15] Your choice. 随便你
[21:20] What’s going on? 发生什么事了?
[21:22] He still plans to argue it himself. 他还是坚持由他自己来出庭
[21:24] – And the partner said let him. – I know, but I thought… – 那合伙人也说了由他啊 – 我知道 但我觉得…
[21:26] you know why they’re saying let him? 你知道为什么他们会让他来?
[21:30] A public debacle on record is just 众所周知的一次败仗只是
[21:32] what they need to convince the full partnership in January to broom him. 他们说服合伙人在一月赶走他
[21:36] – What? – Yeah, they want him to self-destruct, Brad. – 什么? – 是的 他们想他自己走人 Brad
[21:39] They obviously think losing a few clients is worth losing him. 他们显然是觉得失去一小部分客户来换取他辞职是值得的
[21:44] You cannot let him argue this motion. 所以你不能让他辩护这个申请
[21:54] You’re her guardian, and she slept in your hotel room last night. 你是她监护人 而她昨晚就在你的酒店房间睡
[21:58] You see, you get upset when I don’t tell you these things, 你看 我不告诉你这些事情你就会难过
[22:01] but then when I do, 但我告诉了你呢
[22:04] She’s gone to Chicago. 她已经去芝加哥了
[22:05] – It’s… – It’s not about her. – 这… – 问题不在她
[22:07] Excellent. Then… 很好啊 那…
[22:09] It, it’s us. 是我们
[22:10] – Is there an us? – Sally, I know this seems difficult. – 还有我们吗? – Sally 我知道对于你来说很难
[22:13] You know what? You know what’ll be fun? 你知道吗? 你知道什么才是有意思的东西吗?
[22:16] Can we go shopping for shoes or a new dress? 我们不如去买一些鞋和新衣服好吗?
[22:20] Something revealing for the office party. 在正式舞会上穿的
[22:24] Soft, but… 很舒服 但又…
[22:26] – tight. – Alan. – 很合身的 – Alan
[22:31] – What are you doing here? – My flight was canceled. – 你在这干什么? – 航班取消了
[22:33] I thought you might feel like an early lunch. 我猜你也差不多要吃午饭了
[22:38] Christine Polley, Sally Heep. 她是Christine Polley 她是Sally Heep
[22:42] – Hi. It’s nice to meet you. – Hi. – 你好 很高兴见到你 – 你好
[22:45] Your flight was canceled. 你航班取消了
[22:46] I’m rescheduled at 4:30. 我重订了4点半的
[22:48] This is why I’ve refused to fly for the past two years. 这就是我过去两年不坐飞机的原因
[22:51] That, and I’ve been locked up. 当然 我被关起来了也是另外一个原因
[22:53] – So can I steal you for lunch? – Actually, no. – 那 我能拽你去吃顿午饭吗? – 事实上 不能
[22:55] – We were just about to go on… – It’s okay, really. – 我们这正要去… – 没关系 真的
[22:58] Very nice to meet you. 很开心见到你
[23:02] Maybe I shouldn’t have come. 也许我不应该来
[23:08] Truth is… 但事实是…
[23:10] you weren’t my firstchoice for lunch. 你不是我想吃午餐的第一人选
[23:12] I called a few friends. Everybody seems to need a little distance. 我叫了一些朋友 每个人似乎都要和我保持一点距离
[23:16] It was all like, “oh, Christine, how nice to hear from you,” and… 全部是 “喔 Christine 很开心知道你的消息” 还有…
[23:19] You’re smart enough to expect that. 你那么聪明应该一早就能猜到的
[23:23] Never got it from you. 但你就不是这个反应
[23:27] – Are you and Sally… – We’re seeing each other. – 你是和Sally… – 我们在谈恋爱
[23:29] Oh. 哦
[23:32] – She seemed nice. – She is. – 她看起来很不错 – 她是的
[23:34] – Certainly attractive. – There’s that. – 很有魅力 – 事实如此
[23:38] Well… 好吧
[23:40] it’ll be easier when I get to Chicago, 如果我去芝加哥会容易一点
[23:42] easier to start over there, I think. 最好在那儿重新开始 我觉得
[23:45] I agree. 我赞成
[23:47] Yeah. 是的
[23:49] So… 那…
[23:51] lunch? 午餐呢?
[23:53] On your next visit. 下次见面再一起吃吧
[24:05] Well… 那好吧…
[24:07] Goodbye, then, again. 那 再一次说 再见
[24:10] Um… 嗯…
[24:12] Goodbye, Christine. 再见 Christine
[24:26] Denny, listen to me. Denny 听我说
[24:27] Some of the partners are coming down to watch the motion, 一些合伙人会来看这场申请
[24:29] and not in support, Denny. They’re hoping you crash in there. 不是来支持你 Denny 他们是想看你笑话的
[24:30] They’re hoping to be able to get some leverage 他们想抓你小辫子
[24:32] to be able to say at the partnership meeting, 然后在合伙人会议上说你什么
[24:33] “it’s time to take Denny Crane out of the game.” “是时候让Denny Crane退出游戏了”
[24:36] What game? 什么游戏?
[24:38] I don’t know whether he was trying to humiliate her or hit on her. 我不知道他想羞辱她还是攻击她
[24:42] It wasn’t clear. 我不清楚
[24:43] What was clear was the indecency of it. 清楚的是他的话是猥亵
[24:46] This is what lawyering has degenerated to. 整个律师业都堕落在这个地方
[24:49] Carrie Lansing lost her husband, Carrie Lansing正处于丧夫的悲恸
[24:51] he’s probing her about her sex life. 他却不停地试探她的性生活
[24:53] It was a blatant abuse of our process. 这是公开凌辱我们的司法程序
[24:55] It was an embarrassment to the integrity of our profession. 羞辱我们职业的正直性
[24:59] This attorney should be sanctioned severely, your honor. 这位律师应该受到严厉的处分 法官大人
[25:02] A message has to be sent to the bar 并且通告律师协会
[25:04] that our bar is raised higher than an episode of reality television. 我们律师协会比任何真人秀都重视道德修养
[25:08] Denny Crane demeaned Carrie Lansing, Denny Crane贬损Carrie Lansing
[25:11] he demeaned our court system, and he should be dealt with. 他贬损我们司法系统 所以应该被处分
[25:22] Mr. Crane? Crane先生?
[25:24] Denny, I have a good feel for this. Can I take it? Denny 我想到了一个很好的点 能让我试一下么?
[25:26] I’ll take it. 我来
[25:30] This is, um, pretty powerful stuff. 这是 嗯 是个很严重的事情
[25:34] I can see Mr. Ripley’s a very powerful man. 看的出来 Ripley先生是一个很强势的人
[25:36] And that’s a big thing with lawyers, isn’t it? Power. 对于一个律师来说气场很重要 是吗? 气场
[25:42] The fear of feeling weak. 一种害怕弱小的感觉
[25:45] I’ve seen it before. Attorneys coming up against Denny Crane. 我之前见识过 律师们遇到Denny Crane
[25:50] They jump, and stomp, and shake their fists, 他们又跳又跺脚 甚至挥着他们的拳头
[25:52] and bellow with impassioned rage. 带着满腔愤怒乱叫
[25:54] Makes quite a demonstration, doesn’t it? 有点像在示威游行 不是吗?
[25:57] But when you cut through to the merits, 但当你把这些道义除掉
[25:58] this lady has alleged in her complaint loss of consortium, 这位女士只不过在起诉状里面宣称丧失了获得相伴 相恋及性爱等的配偶权
[26:03] legal terms meaning sex and affection. 法律上就是丧失性生活和获得关爱的权利
[26:06] And if she’s enjoying sex and affection, 如果她正享受着性生活和关爱
[26:10] it’s relevant. It’s a mitigating factor. 那就有关了 这是减责的一个考虑因素
[26:11] I’m entitled to explore it. 那我就有权去刨根问底了
[26:14] Mr. Ripley may not like it, but it’s legitimate. Ripley先生可能不喜欢 但这是合法的
[26:17] And, I may add, 还有 我也可以说
[26:18] that I conducted my probe in the relative privacy of a closed conference room. 我是在一个相对隐秘的会议室质询
[26:24] Mr. Powerful man made it much more public 而气场先生却把它公诸于众
[26:27] with his impassioned chest-thumping in a courtroom. 在庭上带着他满腔热情 捶胸顿足
[26:31] – I object to this. – Oh, go ahead and pound the table. – 反对 – 哦 随便 继续拍桌子吧
[26:33] I’ll tell you what I object to. 我告诉你 我反对什么吧
[26:37] We have an offer on the table that you so love to pound. 和解协议在你喜欢拍的那张桌子上
[26:42] An offer I can’t discuss because the settlement talks have been sealed. 因为协议是保密的 所以我们不能去讨论它
[26:45] Suffice to say it is on the high side, the extreme high side, 但开价绝对很高 非常高的
[26:48] considering the fact that liability is not certain. 尤其相对于责任还没确定这个因素来讲
[26:53] Mr. Lansing had a preexisting heart condition. 而且死者有先天性心脏病
[26:57] But instead of taking the offer, 但还没有接受协议
[26:59] powerful guys like Mr. Ripley wanna go to trial. Why? 像Ripley先生这样厉害的人物 非得搞到上法庭 为什么?
[27:03] Because I’m the opponent. 因为我是对手
[27:07] It’s a coup to beat the big guy. 打败一个高手很有成就感
[27:12] Well, what if you don’t? 但如果你失败了呢?
[27:15] You demean the profession, Mr. Powerful guy. 你就贬损了整个律师行业 气场先生
[27:17] You’re using your client to get a notch. 你踩着客户往上爬
[27:20] You’re making Carrie Lansing go through the ordeal of a trial for your own ego. 你利用Carrie Lanshing的悲伤 去赢官司 以此满足自己的虚荣心
[27:26] – Objection! – A trial you may lose, in which case, she gets nothing. – 反对! – 输了官司 她一无所有了
[27:29] – Objection! – Oh, but if you’re loud enough, – 反对! – 哦 但如果你够大声
[27:30] – Objection! – forceful enough and strong enough, – 反对! – 够强势 还有够强大
[27:33] she may never realize that you blew it. 她永远不知道 是你搞砸的
[28:02] Brad? 是Brad?
[28:03] Funny. 有意思
[28:05] You’d like me to feel threatened, wouldn’t you? 你想我有危机感 不是吗?
[28:09] I may not be able to talk as fast, 我可不会说话那么快
[28:12] but my tongue is certainly more versatile. 但我的舌头肯定比他的更有才
[28:21] You disapprove of me. 你不同意
[28:23] And that warms my cockles. 这让我有有欲望了
[28:28] – I’m afraid something’s come up. – Oh, don’t tell me. – 我有不详的预感 – 哦 别告诉
[28:30] Her flight left an hour ago. She’s gone. 她的飞机一小时之前起飞 她走了
[28:32] So… 那…
[28:34] Shopping. 购物
[28:36] Maybe not shoes… 也许不用买鞋…
[28:39] but something… 但可以是…
[28:42] slippery to perhaps slide out of later. 丝滑到不一会儿就掉下来的东西
[28:47] I’m not that easy. 我不是那么随便的
[28:50] Well, I am. 可我是
[29:03] Do you feel responsible for her being in there? 她被关起来 是你的责任吗?
[29:05] I certainly was a precipitating factor. 我绝对是个促进因素
[29:08] Is she well now? 她现在还好吗?
[29:11] I think so. 我想是吧
[29:13] But perhaps I’m inclined to believe that. 也许是我一厢情愿的想法
[29:17] You might come to value my latitude on these matters 但你可能会赞成我在这事上的做法
[29:20] somewhat more fully on the day you try to kill me. 等到你想杀我的那一天
[29:25] I miss you. 我想你了
[29:32] I have a friend who has this amazing house in Vermont. 我有个朋友在Vermont有间漂亮的房子
[29:36] Maybe for Columbus weekend, we could sneak up there. Columbus的周末 我们偷溜到那里
[29:38] I love Vermont. 我爱Vermont
[29:40] Would you allow me to cover your body in maple syrup? 我可以把枫叶果酱涂你身上吗?
[29:49] Excuse me. 抱歉
[30:18] – Where did she stay? – I have no idea. – 她在哪? – 我不知道
[30:20] I wouldn’t even know where to go look for her. 我甚至不知道到哪去找她
[30:22] Well, she clearly knows where to look for you. 好吧 她显然很清楚要上哪找你
[30:23] – Alan, she is stalking you. – She’s not… – Alan 她在跟踪你 – 她没有…
[30:25] Crazy? She tried to kill you, she was institutionalized, 疯? 她想要杀了你 她被关进过精神病院
[30:28] now she’s out, and she’s stalking you. 现在她出来了 在跟踪你
[30:31] You said that you were her legal guardian. 你说过你是她监护人
[30:32] It’s a technicality. 是法律上的说法
[30:33] Well, you may have certain rights to have her recommitted. 好吧 那你就有权利把她关回去
[30:36] She hasn’t done anything to warrant that. 她又没做什么
[30:38] At the very least, you could get a restraining order. 最起码 你可以拿到限制令
[30:40] There’s nothing to warrant that, either. 那也没有正当理由关她
[30:42] Do you really want to wait till there is? 那真要等到有理由的时候吗?
[30:55] Brad. Brad啊
[30:58] You hear? 你听到了吗?
[30:59] He won the motion and settled the case. 他赢得了这次申请也解决了这个案子
[31:02] You must be disappointed. 你肯定失望了
[31:05] I know what you were hoping for, Paul. 我知道你希望什么 Paul
[31:08] Let me tell you something, my friend. 等我给你说一些事吧 朋友
[31:12] I have loved and admired Denny Crane a lot longer than you have. 我比你更爱更尊敬Denny Crane
[31:16] We all want him to be great. 我们都想他好好的
[31:18] If you loved him, you wouldn’t have ordered his demise to be public. 如果你真爱他 你就不会当众羞辱他
[31:37] Hey. 嘿
[31:38] Hey. 嘿
[31:41] Plaintiff lost his motion for sanctions, accepted our offer. 原告输了制裁申请 接受了我们的协议
[31:45] Case is over, settled, done. 案件结束 和解 完了
[31:49] I heard. 我听说了
[31:52] Denny, you did an incredible job. Denny 你很棒
[31:55] I think you turned his own client against him in there. 我觉得你挑拨他和他客户的关系
[31:57] Is that what you think? 你真的是这么想的?
[32:01] Am I now to put stock in what you think? 现在又开始高度评价我了吗?
[32:03] Denny, I just came here to congratulate you. Denny 我纯粹是来恭喜你的
[32:05] I don’t need your praise. 我不需要你的恭维
[32:12] Hardware. Trunks full of praise. 一堆金属和荣誉
[32:16] – Denny… – I want your respect. – Denny… – 我想要得到尊重
[32:20] I’m senior partner. 我是资深合伙人
[32:22] Respect goes with the job. 这个职位就应该得到尊重
[32:26] Not to mention I’ve earned it. 就更不用说 我已经得到了
[32:34] I’ve earned it. 我已经得到了
[32:40] Don’t you think I feel the wagons circling? 你不觉得 我已经察觉到一切在向前吗?
[32:49] Now comes the plaintiff. 说到原告
[32:50] Hereinafter, the alleges and charges as follows. 如下文 诉求和控诉如下
[32:53] Count one, on September 11th in the year of our lord… 第一项 在九月十一号第一年…
[33:00] I’m so, so sorry. 我真的 真的感到抱歉
[33:03] – I came to see you last night, only… – why did you not go to Chicago? – 我昨晚来找你 只是… – 你为什么不去芝加哥?
[33:05] I decided to collect a few letters of recommendation before I leave. 我想在离开前 拿一些推荐信
[33:09] – If I’m going to try… – You could do that by phone. – 如果我尝试去… – 你可以打电话的
[33:11] I could, and I planned to, 可以啊 而我原本是这么打算的
[33:13] but Bernie levinson, senior partner at my old firm, 但Bernie Levinson 我以前事务所的资深合伙人
[33:15] insists on meeting me in person. 坚持要亲自见我
[33:17] Evidently, he wants to be sure I’m not nuts. 很显然 他想要确定 我不是疯子
[33:21] So I’m seeing him at 2:00, I fly out at 6:00. 我准备2点见他 然后6点飞走
[33:26] All right, so… 好吧 那…
[33:28] why’d you come to find me last night? 昨晚你为什么要来找我?
[33:30] You weren’t picking up your cell, and… 你不接电话 还有…
[33:34] Alan, I’m so sorry. I had no idea you were on a date. Alan 很抱歉 我不知道你在约会
[33:38] I shouldn’t have come at all. 我根本就不应该来
[33:40] I, I realized that. I left as soon as I saw the expression on your face and… 我 我意识到了 我看见你脸上的表情就离开了 还有…
[33:46] I truly, truly apologize. 我真的真的很抱歉
[33:50] I have to be honest, Christine, it scared… 我必须要诚实地说 Christine 昨天那事很可怕…
[33:54] the hell out of me. 真吓到我了
[33:57] Believe me, 相信我
[33:58] if I had thought for a second that you were on a date… 如果我想一下知道你在约会…
[34:02] Sally, is it, is it serious? Sally 是吧 是认真的吗?
[34:04] I really don’t want to talk about it. 我真不想再说了
[34:06] May I ask why not? 可以问下为什么不能吗?
[34:10] We’re friends, are we not? Good friends. 我们是朋友 不是吗? 好朋友
[34:13] It’s only natural for us to discuss our lives with each other. 聊聊彼此生活上的事都是很自然的
[34:16] I really don’t want to talk about it. 我真的不想说了
[34:19] Are you embarrassed? 你是不好意思了吗?
[34:24] Is this just some young thing you like to screw… 这又是你新鲜的猎物…
[34:27] dinner and a quickie, something casual? 吃饭 做爱一类常规的东西?
[34:33] I’m sorry. That was inappropriate. I… 抱歉 这种话不怎么好听 我…
[34:38] Maybe I still do get pangs. 或许我还没缓过来
[34:40] Anyway, I, again, apologize for just showing up last night. 不管怎样 我再次 为昨晚的出现道歉
[34:46] I think I will leave before this gets awkward. 我想 还是趁事情没搞砸之前滚蛋吧
[35:10] Why don’t we rent a nice restaurant for these things? 为什么不订一个情调好一点的餐厅呢?
[35:13] Because it’s all about impressing the clients, 因为这要给客户留个好印象的
[35:15] who like to know that inflated fees buy fancy offices. 他们总觉得我们昂贵的律师费都拿来装修办公室了
[35:19] Hey, how you doing? 嘿 大家都好吗?
[35:21] Brad. Just talking about you. Brad 刚刚才说起你
[35:25] Okay, we weren’t. 好吧 我们没有
[35:28] Sally, would you dance with me? Sally 可以请你跳一支舞吗?
[35:29] – Well… – oh, that’s right. – 呃… – 噢 好吧
[35:31] You’re with big Al Tara. 你已经有了大人物Alan了 Tara
[35:33] I love to. 乐意至极
[35:35] They make a lovely couple, 他们还蛮般配的
[35:37] and he’s got a nice, tight ass, don’t you think? 他还有一个翘臀 不觉得吗?
[35:40] You think? 你说呢
[35:46] Oh. 噢
[35:48] Christine? Christine啊?
[35:49] Something’s come up. 出事了
[35:51] Nothing bad. It’s great, actually, 不是坏事 事实上 是好消息
[35:53] but I think I better discuss it with you in person. 但我觉得 亲自和你说比较好
[35:56] Can I steal two minutes? 我能借你两分钟吗?
[35:58] I’m at an office party. 我在员工舞会上
[35:59] Can you tell me about it over the phone? 就在电话里说 可以吗?
[36:01] I’d really prefer to do it in person. 我真的想当面说
[36:17] Congratulations. 恭喜
[36:26] – Denny, I… – I accept your congratulations. – Denny 我… – 我接受你的恭喜
[36:30] Don’t linger like we’re friends. 别弄得我们像朋友一样
[36:35] We used to be friends. 我们曾经是朋友吧
[36:38] We used to sit out on balconies at night as kids 我们还是小伙子的时候 晚上常常坐在阳台外面
[36:42] and criticize each other’s openings and closings. 还有互批彼此的开场和结案词
[36:47] Remember those days, Denny? 还记得那些日子吗 Denny?
[36:49] When we were open to each other’s criticism and candor? 我们都很大方地接受对方的批评?
[36:57] ” Open ” is a funny choice of word. 你说”大方”这个词实在太有意思了
[37:00] You’re a out-in-the-open sort of fellow, Paul? 你是大方以外的人 Paul?
[37:04] You know exactly what sort of fellow I am. 你最清楚我是什么人
[37:10] I’m still a good lawyer. 我依然是一个好律师
[37:15] Yes, you are. 是 你是
[37:21] You remember Muhammad Ali’s last fight? 你还记得拳王阿里最后一击吗?
[37:24] We had ringside seats. 我们就在台边
[37:26] He lost so pathetically to Larry Holmes. 他很惨的输给了Larry Holmes
[37:29] We were so crushed. 我们都很沮丧
[37:32] The tragedy that night, Denny, wasn’t that he couldn’t still box. Denny 悲剧不是他不能打比赛了
[37:36] He could. 他可以
[37:37] The tragedy was… 悲剧是…
[37:40] that he still thought he was Ali. 他依然觉得他是阿里
[37:45] You’re a good lawyer, my friend. 你是个好律师 我的朋友
[37:49] You’re just not Denny Crane. 只不过你不是Denny Crane了
[38:23] Hanging out with all your friends? 撇下你的朋友自己出来了?
[38:26] Whoever designed women’s shoes… 是谁设计女人的鞋子…
[38:28] May I? 让我来吧?
[38:33] Nothing personal. It’s a fetish. 没什么私心 只是出于好心
[38:39] Your fingers are so… 你手指很…
[38:41] Yes, thank you. 是的 谢谢
[38:43] My uncle was a butcher. 我叔叔是个屠夫
[38:50] Don’t you think Sally might object to this? 你不怕Sally介意吗?
[38:52] We’re nonexclusive when it comes to feet. 我们对脚没有占有欲
[38:55] Oh, dear, you have a bunion. 哦 亲爱的 你得了拇囊炎
[39:03] Did you come in here for something? 你来这儿有什么目的?
[39:05] Why are you counseling Sally to distance herself from me? 为什么你要叫Sally和我保持距离?
[39:09] There are happily ever after guys, 和有些男人分手后会觉得开心
[39:11] and there are those who leave girls in a heap. 还有一些会让女孩觉得痛苦不已
[39:14] And I can tell the difference. 我能说出他们的区别
[39:16] You speak from personal experience? 从你个人经历总结出的?
[39:19] That’s private. 那是我的私事
[39:23] Then perhaps I should get to know you better 也许我应该多了解你一点
[39:27] and ask again. 再问
[39:32] And I’d love to. 我也很乐意
[39:34] but right now, I’m going to go dance with Sally. 但现在 我和Sally跳舞去了
[40:05] This is nice. 感觉很好
[40:08] I know a cozy little photocopying machine we could adjourn to. 我知道在一台舒适的复印机上感觉会更好
[40:11] You’re expecting a visitor, remember? 你还在等人 没忘吧?
[40:13] She said it would take two minutes. 她说只要两分钟
[40:19] She’s beautiful. 她很漂亮
[40:21] Excuse me? 什么?
[40:22] She’s here. 她在这
[40:29] And she’s beautiful. 她很漂亮
[40:38] Time me. Two minutes. 给我掐表 两分钟
[40:44] Christine, you look stunning. Christine 好漂亮啊
[40:45] Well, I knew you were having a fancy party. 恩 我知道你在参加一个很棒的舞会
[40:48] I didn’t want to appear conspicuous, so I threw something on. 我不想弄得全场瞩目 就随便穿上一件
[40:51] I see. 看出来了
[40:53] And what did you want to talk about? 那你想说什么?
[40:54] – Well, can we go to your office? – I’d prefer not. – 那 能不能去你办公室再说? – 不用了
[41:00] Well, being that I just showed up at your date the other night, 好吧 就在我出现在你约会的第二天晚上
[41:02] I didn’t want you to think I was following you. 我不想你误会 我在跟踪你
[41:04] You know I wouldn’t do that, right? 你知道 我不会那么做 对吧?
[41:05] What have you come to talk about, Christine? 你来究竟是要说些什么 Christine?
[41:09] My meeting with Bernie Levinson went incredibly well, 我和Bernie Levinson的见面十分顺利
[41:12] and… 然后…
[41:14] Well, he’s rehired me. 恩 他又重新聘用我了
[41:17] I can start as soon as Monday. 星期一就可以上班了
[41:19] Can you believe it? 你能相信吗
[41:21] What about Chicago? 那芝加哥呢?
[41:23] The truth is I think I have a better chance at achieving normalcy in Boston. 实际上 我觉得留在波士顿有更多的发展机会
[41:29] I called Dr. Gill. He agreed, the less change, 我给Gill医生打过电话 他也同意少点改变
[41:33] the better. 好一点
[41:34] I can see him as an outpatient, and… 我会去他那复诊 还有…
[41:36] Your guardians, your parents, are in Illinois. 你的监护人 你的父母 在伊利诺伊州
[41:38] I was released to you in Massachusetts. 放出来之后 在马马萨诸塞州 你就是我的监护人
[41:42] I was afraid you’d freak if I told you this on the phone, 我怕在电话告诉你 你不相信
[41:45] or if you just ran into me at the courthouse. 或者你就直接把我拉上法庭
[41:48] This is why I wanted to give you the news in person. 这就是我想亲自告诉你的原因
[41:53] Okay. 好
[41:55] It’s truly fantastic news. 的确是个好消息
[41:58] Isn’t it, Alan? 不是吗 Alan?
[42:04] I got my old job back. 我又可以做回老本行了
[42:07] Yes. 是
[42:12] It is. 的确
波士顿法律

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 波士顿法律(Boston Legal)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme