时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Sir. | |
[00:20] | Sir, step over to me please. | 请跟我来 |
[00:51] | Yeah, right there on the belt. | |
[00:57] | Your boss says Chandler’s chances | 你上司说钱德勒把那个录音带 |
[00:58] | of getting the tape tossed are slim to none. | 从证据里排除的可能性很小 |
[01:01] | I’d say closer to none, but it’s the judge’s call. | 我认为几乎没有 但这由法官裁定 |
[01:03] | If she succeeds? | 如果她成功了怎么办? |
[01:05] | We’ve got the wiretaps, spy cam footage. | 我们有窃听录音、监视录像 |
[01:08] | We’ll be fine. | 我们有足够的证据 |
[01:10] | Hey, Mads. I thought you weren’t coming. | 嘿 小麦 还以为你不会来呢 |
[01:12] | Changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[01:13] | I want to see Chandler in action. | 我想观摩钱德勒实战 |
[01:38] | What’s she doing here? | 她来这里干什么? |
[01:44] | Let’s find out. | 去了解一下 |
[01:53] | Thought you didn’t believe in our legal system. | 你不是不相信我们的法律体系吗? |
[01:55] | That woman and her FBI lover boy… | 那个女人跟她联调局的情人 |
[01:59] | they got my husband killed. | 他们害死了我丈夫 |
[02:02] | Make me a believer, Detective. | 这让我相信你们的法律体系了 警探 |
[02:05] | Put her away. | 一定要让她坐牢 |
[02:09] | You want to check it? | 你要检查我的袋子? |
[02:11] | I do. | 是的 |
[02:22] | Should go ahead and take one. | 你别客气 拿一张吧 |
[02:23] | Help you see through all the bullshit lies | 能帮助你看透 |
[02:25] | and happy talk. | 这一切蹩脚的谎言和玩笑话 |
[02:27] | Remain seated and come to order. | 请就座 肃静 |
[02:29] | Department 107 is now in session. | 107部门现在开庭 |
[02:31] | The Honorable Donna Sobel presiding. | 由法官大人唐娜索贝尔主审 |
[02:33] | Show’s starting, Detective. | 好戏开场了 警探 |
[02:36] | Better go sit with the other sheep. | 你最好去跟其他绵羊一起坐 |
[02:38] | Create any sort of disturbance in here, you’re going to jail. | 你敢在这里引起任何骚乱就会进监狱 |
[02:44] | We’re on the record in People V. Alicia Kent. | 我们现在审理人民对艾莉西亚肯特案 |
[02:49] | Everything okay? | 没有问题吧? |
[02:51] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 没有 |
[02:52] | Before the court is a motion to exclude a digital recording | 在开始庭审前 有一个动议 |
[02:57] | recovered from the belongings of | 要求将一段数码录音从证据中排除 这段录音是从已故的联调局探员 |
[02:59] | deceased FBI agent Clifford Maxwell. | 克里佛麦克斯韦尔的物品中找到的 |
[03:04] | Ms. Chandler, do you wish to be heard? | 钱德勒女士 你有话要说吗? |
[03:07] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[03:08] | The recording was made surreptitiously, | 这段录音是在我的委托人 |
[03:11] | unbeknownst to my client. | 不知情的情况下秘密录制的 |
[03:12] | California law is clear. | 加州法律在这方面的规定很清楚 |
[03:15] | Both parties must consent to the recording of a conversation. | 双方同意录制的对话才能作为证据 |
[03:18] | And the law enforcement exception? | 那执法人员例外规定呢? |
[03:20] | Doesn’t apply. | 不适用 |
[03:22] | The recording was not made | 那段录音并非在调查中录下来的 |
[03:23] | in the course of an active investigation. | |
[03:25] | Ms. Blair? | 布莱尔女士? |
[03:27] | Your Honor, the legislature did not intend to protect | 法官大人 立法机关的用意 |
[03:31] | the confidentiality of conversations | 并非保护密谋杀人的对话的 |
[03:33] | about conspiracy to commit murder. | 机密性 |
[03:35] | The law is clear: Conspiracy supersedes consent. | 法律规定很清楚 对话的密谋性质 能废除获得双方同意的这个条件 |
[03:39] | I’ll take the matter under advisement. | 我会考虑这个情况 |
[03:42] | Anything else from counsel? | 辩护律师有需要补充的吗? |
[03:44] | Uh, Your Honor, I have a new motion | 法官大人 我有个新动议 |
[03:46] | to exclude the wiretaps that were made in this case. | 要求排除在这个案子中的监听录音 |
[03:50] | With respect to the court, it is the defense’s position | 尽管辩方非常尊重法庭 但辩方认为 |
[03:53] | that the warrant did not meet | 那个监控令的相当理由没有达到最低要求 |
[03:55] | the threshold of probable cause. | |
[03:57] | Are you saying that the court was in error | 你是说法庭批准监控是错误的? |
[03:59] | when it approved the wiretap? | |
[04:01] | I’m saying the court was misled | 我说的是法庭 |
[04:02] | about the evidence in support of the wiretap | 被主调查员哈里博斯警探提供的 |
[04:06] | by the lead investigator, Detective Harry Bosch. | 支持监控的证据误导了 |
[04:09] | Told her everything we had. | 我跟她说了我们掌握的所有信息 |
[04:11] | She signed off on it. | 她批准了 |
[04:13] | Do the People wish to respond? | 控方是否想回应? |
[04:15] | Your Honor, the People need an opportunity | 法官大人 |
[04:17] | to review the defense motion, and will answer… accordingly. | 控方需要时间审查辩方的动议 并将根据情况…作出回应 |
[04:23] | Let’s set a future hearing date for argument on this issue. | 那我们设一个聆讯日期 就此事进行辩论 |
[04:27] | This proceeding is adjourned. | 休庭 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我无法释怀 博斯 就像我 |
[05:39] | Recovered most of the videos, | 大部分视频都恢复了 |
[05:41] | and I put all the recovered files on this bad boy. | 我把所有恢复的文档都存在这个硬盘里了 |
[05:44] | That’s great work, Klein. | 做得很好 |
[05:46] | You look at any of this? | 克莱恩 你看过其中的视频吗? |
[05:48] | Yeah, I watched a couple. | 看过几段 |
[05:50] | You think one of those johns is your killer? | 你认为其中一位嫖客是你要找的凶手? |
[05:52] | Wouldn’t surprise me. | 如果是的话 我也不会惊讶 |
[05:54] | Bunch of sad sack losers and creeps, | 里面有一堆可悲的失败者和变态 |
[05:55] | but killer, I don’t know. | 但堕落到杀人?我可不确定 |
[05:57] | That’s the thing about killers. | 这正是杀人凶手的特点 |
[06:00] | You don’t know. Could be anyone. | 不能确定是谁 可能是任何一个人 |
[06:03] | – Thanks. – Yeah, sure. | 谢了 不客气 |
[06:09] | Lisa Hammond’s been undercover last two weeks. | 丽莎哈蒙德在过去的两个星期里一直当卧底 |
[06:12] | Two weeks on the bricks. | 当卧底两个星期 |
[06:13] | – God bless her. – Mm. Better her than us. | 上帝保佑她 她当卧底总好过是我们 |
[06:16] | She’s identified our dealer. Drives a blue Impala. | 她认出了我们的目标毒贩 毒贩开一辆蓝色的雪佛兰 |
[06:19] | Re-ups most mornings around 10:00. | 通常在早上约10点补货 |
[06:21] | As soon as he shows, we drop the hammer and take him down. | 他一出现 我们就突击行动 把他拿下 |
[06:25] | You don’t need us for that. | 你们不需要我们执行这个行动 |
[06:26] | No. Shepherd and Morgan will assist with the arrest. | 不 谢泼德和摩根会协助逮捕工作 |
[06:29] | – Copy, Sarge. – Good. | 明白 警长 好的 |
[06:31] | My takedown days are behind me. | 我太老了 不适合执行突检 |
[06:33] | – Bum knee. – Right. | 膝盖不中用了 是的 |
[06:35] | Without a regular dealer, | 我们希望 |
[06:36] | we’re hoping that the residents of the camp will disperse. | 没了常驻毒贩 露营地的居民就会散去 |
[06:39] | The goal here is to get these folks into a better situation. | 这个行动的目的 是要让这些人换一个更好的环境 |
[06:42] | And caseworkers will be on site | 社会工作者会在现场 |
[06:44] | to help place them in shelters and temp housing. | 帮忙安置他们住进收容所和临时住宿 |
[06:46] | Should they so desire. | 如果他们同意的话 |
[06:48] | That’s right. Can’t force ’em. | 说得对 不能强迫他们 |
[06:50] | They’re just gonna move around the corner. | 他们只会换个地方 |
[06:53] | Find a new dealer. | 找个新毒贩 |
[06:54] | Or, more likely, a new dealer | 或更可能的情况是 新毒贩会找到他们 |
[06:57] | – will find them. – We’re sweeping up sand on the beach. | 我们这就像是想把沙滩上的沙子扫干净 |
[06:59] | It’s a process. | 这是个过程 |
[07:02] | Mm-hmm. | |
[07:14] | These videos have audio? | 这些视频有声音吗? |
[07:15] | You want to listen? | 你想听吗? |
[07:18] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[07:25] | 14 years old. | 才14岁啊 |
[07:27] | That’s what he’s paying for. | 他付钱想嫖的就是未成年人 |
[07:44] | Mitchell Lewan. | “米歇尔勒万” |
[07:49] | How many more of these do you have to watch? | 你还有多少这样的视频得看? |
[07:52] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[07:58] | Got something for me? | 你有东西给我吗? |
[08:08] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[08:12] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[08:14] | Sick as a motherfucker. I need to get well. | 病得很重 |
[08:16] | Now. | 我需要好起来 马上 |
[08:18] | Re-up on the way. | 补货马上到 |
[08:20] | What’d I tell you? | 我跟你说什么来着? |
[08:23] | You just hang on, chicky. | 你坚持住 小妞 |
[08:25] | We’ll get you fixed up in a flash. | 我们很快就能把你治好 该死 你拿到了吗? |
[08:32] | Yes, sir. | 拿到了 |
[08:35] | It’s all right. | 全部冰毒都在这里? 非常感谢 |
[08:42] | Stay in the car! | 待在车里! |
[08:45] | Put your hands up! | 举起双手 |
[08:54] | Stay down. | 趴着! |
[08:55] | Give me your hand. | 手伸出来! |
[08:59] | Fuck you, bitch! | 你去死吧 贱人! |
[09:01] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[09:03] | Watch your mouth! | 说话小心! |
[09:06] | And your head. | 还有小心脑袋! |
[09:08] | Got you a fan, Hammond. | 你有个粉丝了 哈蒙德 |
[09:10] | What you gonna do? I’m irresistible. | 你能怎么办?我就是让人无法拒绝 |
[09:13] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:19] | There are so many pretrial hearings. | 预审聆讯真的太多了 |
[09:21] | I had no idea. | 我以前不知道 |
[09:22] | I know it feels like nothing’s happening, | 我知道这感觉好像没发生什么 |
[09:24] | but every court date brings us that much closer to trial. | 但每一个开庭日期都让我们更接近审判 |
[09:30] | Do you really believe Alicia Kent is innocent? | 你真的相信艾莉西亚肯特是无辜的? |
[09:33] | It doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我相信什么并不重要 |
[09:35] | She pled not guilty. | 她申辩无罪 |
[09:37] | She maintains her innocence. | 她坚持说她是无辜的 |
[09:39] | I don’t know for a fact she’s not. | 我并不确定她不是无辜的 |
[09:41] | Everyone deserves presumption of innocence and a fair trial. | 每一个人都应该被推定为无罪 应该得到一场公平的审判 |
[09:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:46] | Speaking of fair, the county settled with Dante Crow. | 提到公平 县法院跟唐帝克罗和解了 |
[09:50] | $6.5 million. | 赔偿650万美元 |
[09:52] | I read it in the paper. Congratulations. | 我在报纸上看到了 祝贺你 |
[09:55] | Ah, credit where credit’s due. | 荣誉归有功劳人 |
[09:57] | You’re the one who brought the case to my attention. | 是你让我注意到这个案子的 |
[09:59] | You told me where to look. | 是你告诉我该在哪里寻找的 |
[10:00] | Not everyone would have spotted what was missing. | 不是所有人都能看到缺失的东西 |
[10:05] | Come work for me again. | 再回来为我工作吧 |
[10:06] | Next summer? | 明年夏天怎么样? |
[10:09] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[10:12] | So glad I ran into you. Take care, Maddie. | 真高兴我碰巧见到你了 保重 麦迪 发自:拉里阿尔瓦雷茨 我在调查一份投诉(CF19827163) 在这份投诉里 你被指认为被告 被指控雇员行为不检 该死 |
[10:38] | Hi. This is Lieutenant Grace Billets, Hollywood Station. | 喂 我是好莱坞分局的格蕾丝比勒茨警督 |
[10:41] | I just received notice of a complaint against me. | 我刚收到了通知 说有一份关于我的投诉 |
[10:44] | Can you tell me who filed it? | 能告诉我谁是投诉人吗? |
[10:48] | Well, what can you tell me? | 那你能告诉我什么? |
[10:51] | I’ll make myself available. | 我会空出时间来的 |
[11:11] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[11:13] | “You have been identified as a witness.” | “你被认定为证人…” |
[11:17] | I got one, too. | 我也收到了一封邮件 |
[11:19] | Misconduct. | 行为不检 |
[11:25] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[11:27] | – This is about Billets. – You filed a complaint? | 是关于比勒茨的 你提出了投诉? |
[11:29] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[11:31] | Talked to Captain Cooper about it weeks ago, | 几个星期前 |
[11:33] | told him it was nothing. | 我跟库柏副巡官谈过 我跟他说过没有问题 |
[11:35] | Maybe Cooper filed one for you. | 也许库柏为你提出了一份投诉 |
[11:37] | Can he do that? File on my behalf? | 他能那样做吗?代表我提出投诉? |
[11:41] | He’s the captain. | 他可是副巡官啊 |
[11:44] | Did you file a complaint? | 是你提出投诉的? |
[11:45] | No. | 不是 |
[11:48] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[11:49] | You talked to Cooper. | 你跟库柏谈过 |
[11:53] | I told you to stay out of it. | 我告诉过你不要插手的 |
[11:56] | I told you I had no choice. | 我告诉过你我别无选择 |
[12:00] | I need to talk to Billets. | 我得跟比勒茨谈谈 |
[12:02] | You can’t. Protocol. | 你不能 |
[12:04] | Fuck protocol. | 这是规定 去它的规定 |
[12:12] | You have a minute, Lieutenant? | 警督 你有时间吗? |
[12:14] | Sure. Come in. | 有 进来吧 |
[12:22] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[12:25] | Did you get an e-mail from I.A. this morning? | 你今天早上 有没有收到内务部的一封电邮? |
[12:28] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上 我收到了 |
[12:30] | I just want you to know it wasn’t me. | 我只是想告诉你 |
[12:32] | I didn’t file the complaint. | 那不是我干的 那份投诉不是我提出来的 |
[12:35] | Oh. Uh, that begs a couple of questions. | 这引起了几个问题 |
[12:39] | Like, “Why would you?” and-and, “What for?” | 比如:你为什么会想投诉?投诉什么? 好吧 |
[12:42] | – D-Do you know who did? – I don’t. | 你知道是谁提出的吗? 不知道 |
[12:45] | I-I told him I had no intention of lodging a formal complaint. | 我告诉过他我不想提出一个正式的投诉 |
[12:48] | Him? | “他”? |
[12:49] | Captain Cooper. | 库柏副巡官 |
[12:51] | All right, so wh-what was your informal complaint? | 好吧 那你想非正式投诉的是什么事? |
[12:58] | You’re a warm person. You care about your people. | 你是个热情的人 你关心你的手下 |
[13:01] | I do. I try. | 确实 我尽量关心大家 |
[13:05] | Sometimes I think you have boundary issues. | 有时候 我觉得你不懂得掌握分寸 |
[13:08] | Respectfully. | 没有不敬的意思 |
[13:11] | Your style’s a little touchy-feely for me. | 你的风格对我来说有点过于外露 |
[13:17] | I never intended to make you uncomfortable. | 我从没想过要让你不自在 |
[13:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:22] | I was venting to my partner. | 我之前向我的搭档发泄 |
[13:26] | So Pierce reported it to Cooper. | 所以是皮尔斯向库柏上报的 |
[13:29] | And I’m pissed about that. | 而我对这个做法感到很生气 |
[13:31] | No. He had to. | 不 他必须上报 |
[13:35] | This could damage us both. | 这可能会损害我们俩 |
[13:37] | I’ve been down this road before, you may have heard. | 我以前经历过类似的事 |
[13:40] | I don’t pay attention to gossip. | 你也许听说过 我不在意风言风语 |
[13:42] | – So you have heard. – Yes, ma’am. | 这么说你是听说过了 是的 长官 |
[13:47] | Was that part of what made you uncomfortable? | 那些话是让你不自在的部分原因吗? |
[13:50] | No. Not really, no. | 不 并非如此 |
[13:52] | You should’ve come to me first. | 不是的 你该先来找我谈的 |
[13:56] | I thought I’d put an end to it. | 我以为我已经了结了这事 |
[13:58] | Cooper assured me. | 库柏向我保证过的 |
[13:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:01] | Now you know what that’s worth. | 现在你知道他的保证的分量了 |
[14:04] | Wow. | |
[14:10] | Harry, check this out. | 哈里 快来看这个 |
[14:14] | Yeah? | 是什么? |
[14:16] | Our man Lewan. | 我们要找的人 勒万… 米歇尔勒万 |
[14:19] | Couple of domestic abuse calls. | 被举报过几次家庭暴力 |
[14:22] | Split with his wife nine months before Daisy was murdered. | 他在黛西被杀前九个月跟妻子分居 |
[14:25] | Put him on the short list. | 把他列入监察名单 |
[14:29] | Just sent you the links. | 我刚刚把链接发给你了 |
[14:31] | Thanks, brother. | 谢了 老弟 |
[14:35] | – Heading out? – Dinner with Bennett. | 你要出去? 我跟本纳特约了吃晚饭 |
[14:38] | You’ve been seeing her now, what, three, four months? | 你跟她约会多久了?三四个月了? |
[14:40] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[14:42] | Think it’s time to start calling her by her first name? | 是不是不该再以她的姓称呼她了? |
[14:45] | I don’t want to get too serious too soon. | 我不想太早让我们的关系太认真 |
[14:47] | She call you “Edgar”? | 她叫你“艾德格”吗? |
[14:50] | She calls me “Jed.” | 她叫我杰德 |
[14:52] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[14:53] | “I” plus “Ed…” grr. | “杰”和“德”连在一起 |
[14:57] | It’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[14:58] | – You even know her first name? – Fuck off. | 你到底知不知道她的名字? |
[15:00] | Tell her I say hi. | 去你的 |
[15:03] | Not a chance. | 代我问候她 不可能 |
[15:06] | It’s Joan, by the way. | 对了 她叫“琼” |
[15:07] | Kiss my ass. | 懒得理你 罗杰迪伦 罪案常造成可怕的混乱及创伤 让血液或其他生物材料留在犯罪现场 亡故生物清洁队遵循所有标准规程 以求在犯罪现场的余波中 创造一个安全的环境 克伦肖现场 酒吧及烧烤、寿司 |
[15:44] | To new friends. | 为了新朋友干杯 |
[15:45] | Salud. | |
[15:46] | Sante. | |
[15:50] | Mm. Mm. | |
[15:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:57] | Tomorrow, you gonna be there? | 你明天会在场吗? |
[16:01] | That would be unnecessary. | 没有那个必要 |
[16:03] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[16:05] | Remi will take good care of you. | 雷米会照顾好你的 |
[16:10] | Mm-hmm. To new friends. | 为了新朋友干杯 |
[16:26] | – Is this, uh… – Fettuccini Alfredo. | 这是不是… 阿尔费雷多意大利面条 |
[16:28] | I’m impressed. | 厉害 |
[16:30] | I made the pasta noodles myself. | 意面是我自己做的 |
[16:32] | I’m very impressed. | 真厉害 |
[16:34] | – It’s-it’s easy as making it from the box. – Yeah. | 做意面跟把意面从盒子里拿出来一样简单 |
[16:36] | – That can’t be true. – Eyes on the food. | 嗯 从厨房的状况来看 这可不是真的 |
[16:39] | Dad, there’s nothing to see over there. | 看着食物 爸爸 那边没什么好看的 |
[16:41] | What am I gonna do when you go back to school? | 你回学校后我该怎么办? |
[16:44] | – Learn to cook? – Fat chance. | 学着做饭? 不太可能 |
[16:48] | I ran into Honey Chandler today. | 我今天偶遇哈妮钱德勒了 |
[16:53] | She wants me back next summer. | 她希望我明年夏天回去 |
[16:57] | That what you want? | 你想回去吗? |
[16:59] | I’m not sure what I want. | 我不确定自己想要什么 |
[17:01] | Second thoughts about the law? | 你对从事法律行业的决心动摇了? |
[17:04] | About everything. | 对一切的决心都动摇了 |
[17:06] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想清楚的 |
[17:11] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[17:12] | Hey, Mads, you will. | 嘿 小麦 你一定会的 |
[17:15] | Did you go through this when you were my age? | 你在我这个年纪时 |
[17:18] | No. | 经历过这一切吗? 没有 |
[17:21] | I knew what I had to do. | 我早就知道自己必须做什么 |
[17:22] | I wish I did. | 我真希望我也知道 |
[17:24] | It’s different, Mads. | 这不一样 |
[17:26] | You have choices. | 小麦 你有不同的选择 |
[17:28] | I didn’t. | 我当时没有 |
[17:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:39] | Backseat Butcher? | 后座屠夫? |
[17:42] | Take a look at this. One of their holdbacks. | 看看这个 是一条他们没有公开的信息 |
[17:49] | Butcher left one of these at every one of his scenes. | 屠夫在他的每个作案现场都留下了这个 |
[17:53] | Creep signed his kills. | 那变态标记他所杀的人 |
[17:55] | Daisy’s killer used the same signature. | 杀死黛西的人用了同一个标记 |
[17:57] | – Written in blood? – The victim’s. | 用血画的? |
[18:00] | Thought Charles vetted everyone on the inside. | 是受害者的血 我还以为查尔斯筛查过内部的每一个人 |
[18:03] | He vetted everyone on his task force, | 他筛查过他的专案组的每一个人 |
[18:05] | but look at the chrono. | 但你看这时间记录 |
[18:14] | “2315, Roger Dillon, | “23点15分 |
[18:16] | “Postmortem Biocleaners arrives at the scene. | 罗杰迪伦 亡故生物清洁队到达现场 |
[18:19] | Advised to stand by.” | “被要求候命 |
[18:22] | “2345, crime scene is shut down.” | “23点45分 犯罪现场被封锁” |
[18:25] | Next one’s at midnight. | 下一条是午夜的记录 |
[18:27] | “Lieutenant Charles opens crime scene.” | “查尔斯警督打开犯罪现场 |
[18:30] | “Allows Roger Dillon in.” | “允许罗杰迪伦进入” |
[18:40] | Crime scene cleaner. | 他是犯罪现场清洁工 |
[18:41] | He would’ve seen everything. | 他应该看到了一切 |
[18:44] | And since he wasn’t on the task force… | 而因为他不是专案组的人… |
[18:46] | He wouldn’t have been polygraphed. | 他就没有接受过测谎仪检测 副巡官 |
[18:52] | – Captain. – Grace. Come in. | 格蕾丝 进来吧 |
[19:01] | You’re aware that, um, | 你知道 |
[19:04] | there’s an internal complaint filed against me? | 有人提出了对我的内部投诉 |
[19:06] | Conduct unbecoming. | 指控我行为不得体 |
[19:08] | I.A.’s thorough and fair. | 内务部很严谨 也很公正 |
[19:09] | Well, that’s not been my experience. | 跟我的经验相反 |
[19:12] | If you’re not at fault, you’ll be cleared. | 你没有过错的话就能洗脱嫌疑 |
[19:14] | Also not my experience. | 也跟我的经验相反 |
[19:17] | Look, I know that you filed the complaint. | 我知道那个投诉是你提出的 |
[19:19] | On Detective Vega’s behalf. | 代表维嘉警探提出的 |
[19:22] | Yeah, but she told me that she told you | 是 |
[19:25] | that she had no issues with me, | 但据她对我所言 她跟你说的是她对我没有意见 |
[19:27] | that-that she had no intention of filing a complaint. | 说她不想提出投诉 |
[19:29] | It can be difficult to file a report | 提出对上级警官的投诉不容易 |
[19:31] | against a superior officer for fear of retribution. | 因为害怕报复 |
[19:36] | – I followed department policy. – Yeah, but nothing happened. | 我只是遵守了警局政策 是的 但什么事都没有发生 |
[19:39] | It’s baseless. | 那个投诉没有根据 |
[19:41] | It was a misunderstanding. | 那是个误会 |
[19:43] | I apologized to Detective Vega | 我就自己因为疏忽 |
[19:46] | for inadvertently making her feel uncomfortable. | 让维嘉警探感到不自在而向她道歉了 |
[19:48] | A good first step. | 这是很好的第一步 |
[19:51] | You can put this to rest. | 你可以让这事过去了 |
[19:55] | Let I.A. do its job. | 让内务部调查吧 |
[20:05] | You don’t like me, do you? | 你不喜欢我 是吧? |
[20:07] | Why wouldn’t I like you? | 我为什么会不喜欢你? |
[20:11] | Is there something I should know? | 有什么是我该知道的吗? |
[20:13] | Not that I know of, sir. | 据我所知没有 长官 |
[20:16] | Do you have a problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗? |
[20:19] | Not everything is personal, Grace. | 不是所有事都关乎私人恩怨 格蕾丝 |
[20:21] | I acted according to my duties as captain | 我是根据我作为副巡官的职责 |
[20:24] | and to the policies and procedures | 以及按照洛杉矶警局的政策及程序 |
[20:26] | of the Los Angeles Police Department. | 做出行动的 |
[20:31] | This is bullshit. | 你这是胡扯 |
[20:39] | This is a conversation | 洛杉矶时报 在宣布我们支持哪位候选人之前 |
[20:41] | we have with all the candidates before making our endorsements. | 我们会跟所有候选人 进行这种谈话 |
[20:44] | We want to hear your views and ideas | 我们想听听你关于下任市长面对的问题 |
[20:46] | on issues facing the next mayor. | 有何看法及想法 |
[20:49] | Well, I appreciate the invitation, | 感谢邀请 |
[20:51] | and I hope to win your support. | 我希望赢得你们的支持 |
[20:54] | I’ll start. | 我先开始吧 |
[20:56] | One of the biggest challenges facing the next mayor | 下任市长面对的最大挑战之一 |
[20:58] | is the long-standing | 就是长期的 |
[21:00] | and seemingly intractable homeless crisis, | 并且似乎是无法处理的无家可归者危机 |
[21:02] | – the third rail of L.A. politics. – Mm. | 这是洛杉矶政治的大难题 |
[21:07] | Well, individuals and families | 一些个人及家庭正面临许多难题 |
[21:10] | are struggling with poverty, unemployment, | |
[21:12] | lack of affordable housing, | 贫困、失业、住房困难 |
[21:14] | uh, various mental and physical health issues, | 各种精神及生理问题、缺乏医疗保险 |
[21:16] | lack of health insurance, | |
[21:17] | while affected neighborhoods and communities | 同时 受影响的社区及群体 |
[21:19] | suffer from an increase in drug use and crime. | 则受吸毒及罪案增加之苦 |
[21:21] | What do you propose to do about it? | 你提议如何解决这些问题? |
[21:23] | Deal with it across the board. | 从所有方面治理这个问题 |
[21:26] | Devote real resources. | 拨用真正的资源 |
[21:28] | And with that in mind, | 而以此为目标 |
[21:30] | I’d like to formally announce today | 我今天想正式宣布一项新的洛杉矶警局行动 |
[21:33] | a new LAPD initiative: Operation Safe Sidewalks. | 安全人行道行动 |
[21:36] | Our goal is to confront the homeless problem | 我们的目的是以富有同情心的执法部队 |
[21:40] | with compassionate law enforcement. | 抗击无家可归这个难题 |
[21:42] | Empathy. | 同情心 |
[21:44] | People think this is a hopeless situation. | 别人认为这个情况已经无可救药了 |
[21:47] | Incurable. | 没有希望了 |
[21:49] | I don’t. | 我不这么认为 洛杉矶时报 |
[21:53] | I want the announcement front page, above the fold. | 我希望刚才的宣布能刊登在头版的上半版 |
[21:56] | I’ll put in a call to Cooke, make sure. | 我会给库克打一通电话落实的 |
[21:59] | – This is not about the campaign. – I know. | 这不是为了推动竞选 |
[22:02] | – It’s about the city. – Loud and clear. | 我知道 而是为了这个城市的福祉 非常明白 |
[22:06] | Take Ms. Kowski where she wants to go. | 送科斯基女士去她想去的地方 |
[22:08] | I thought it went well. | 我觉得刚才的谈话很顺利 |
[22:09] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[22:11] | I’ll call you. | 我再给你电话 |
[22:24] | Chief Irving. | 艾尔温局长 |
[22:26] | Mr. Anderson. | 安德森先生 |
[22:28] | Got a minute? | 能占用你一点时间吗? |
[22:29] | Just one. | 只能占用一点点时间 |
[22:31] | I got a audio recording from 1996 | 我有一份1996年的录音带 |
[22:36] | that could have serious political repercussions for you. | 它对你可能会产生非常严重的政治影响 |
[22:40] | An audio tape from 1996? | 一份1996年的录音带? |
[22:44] | Beto Frank. | 贝托弗兰克的案子? |
[22:48] | And what does it have to do with me? | 那录音带跟我有什么关系? |
[22:50] | You’re on it. | 录音里有你的声音 |
[22:51] | You, Frank, Ryan Rodgers. | 你、弗兰克和莱恩罗杰斯 |
[22:55] | Detective Rodgers kept a copy of the interview. | 罗杰斯警探保存了一份那场审问的录音带 |
[22:59] | Don’t ask me why. | 别问我为什么 |
[23:00] | His daughter contacted me. | 他女儿联系了我 |
[23:03] | She wants the Times to do a story, investigate. | 她希望《洛杉矶时报》做个报道 调查一下 |
[23:06] | Seems she’s got an ax to grind. | 她这么做似乎有些私心 |
[23:09] | Now, I haven’t taken it to my editor just yet. | 我还没有把录音带拿给我的编辑 |
[23:12] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[23:14] | You’re gonna need a press secretary. | 你以后需要一个媒体秘书 |
[23:17] | I’m not mayor yet. | 我还不是市长 |
[23:20] | Oh, I happen to think you’re gonna make a great mayor. | 我恰好认为你会是个很好的市长 |
[23:23] | I’d hate to see this derail your candidacy. | 我不愿意看到这个录音带阻碍你的竞选 |
[23:25] | Would you like to listen to it? I have a copy. | 你想听听? |
[23:28] | You can ascertain its authenticity. | 我有一份 你可以鉴定其真实性 |
[23:30] | No need. | 没有必要 |
[23:31] | Do we have an understanding? | 那我们是达成共识了? |
[23:33] | We do. | 是的 |
[23:35] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[23:41] | Give the tape to your editor. | 把录音带给你的编辑 |
[23:52] | Detective Pierce. How’s it going? | 皮尔斯警探 你好吗? |
[23:54] | All right, sir. | 还行 |
[23:56] | Um… Captain, | 长官 副巡官 |
[23:59] | what I told you about my partner, about I.T… | 我跟你说过的关于我搭档的事 关于警督的事? |
[24:03] | I’ve been meaning to thank you for bringing that situation | 我一直想谢谢你向我报告这个情况 |
[24:05] | to my attention. | |
[24:07] | Now more than ever, we must endeavor to create | 我们必须努力为所有人 |
[24:09] | a safe working environment for everybody. | 创造一个安全的工作环境 尤其是在现在 |
[24:11] | Sir… | 长官… |
[24:13] | I value your sense of integrity, Detective. | 我很看重你的刚正不阿 警探 |
[24:16] | You take your responsibilities seriously. | 你很重视你的责任 |
[24:18] | I try to, sir. | |
[24:20] | Someone with your talent and ambition | 我尽力做到 长官 皮尔斯 有你的资质和上进心的人 |
[24:23] | could be on the fast track, Pierce. | 可能会平步青云 |
[24:24] | Uh, thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[24:27] | When you speak to I.A., | 你跟内务部谈的时候 |
[24:29] | stick to the story you told me. | 要坚持你跟我说的那番话 五分币食堂 |
[24:41] | Fucking kids, playing with fire. | 那两个孩子真是玩火自焚 |
[24:43] | We looked at all the johns. | 我们查过了所有嫖客 |
[24:46] | Any of ’em good for it? | 有谁有嫌疑吗? |
[24:48] | Roger Dillon. | 罗杰迪伦 |
[24:50] | Crime scene cleaner. | 犯罪现场清洁工 |
[24:52] | Cleaner? | 清洁工? |
[24:55] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[24:58] | – His prints in the system? – Had a prior DUI. | 系统记录里有他的指纹吗? 他有一个醉驾案底 |
[25:01] | I put in a request to run ’em against | 我已经请求了将他的指纹 |
[25:02] | the partial you lifted. | 跟我们提取到的不完整指纹进行对照 |
[25:04] | Ring a bell? | 想起什么了吗? |
[25:06] | Most of the time, they go in after we’re gone. | 大部分时候 我们离开后他们才进去的 |
[25:08] | He work one of my scenes? | 他处理过我负责的案子的犯罪现场? |
[25:10] | Jenna Williams. | 珍娜威廉姆斯的案子 |
[25:11] | Echo Park. | |
[25:13] | Right. | 回声公园那个? 对 0点0分 |
[25:19] | He would have seen the Butcher’s signature. | 查尔斯警督打开犯罪现场 允许罗杰迪伦进入 他肯定看过屠夫的那个标记 |
[25:27] | I think you got your copycat. | 我觉得你抓住那个模仿作案者了 |
[25:29] | I think so, too. | 我也这么认为 |
[26:12] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮到你? |
[26:14] | I’m looking to volunteer. | 我想当志愿者 |
[26:17] | Huh. Are you familiar with our work? | 你对我们的工作熟悉吗? |
[26:19] | Some. I have family in Haiti. | 有点了解 我有家人在海地 |
[26:22] | – Mainly in Port-au-Prince. – Ah. | 主要在太子港 |
[26:24] | I have cousins in Port-au-Prince. | 我有表亲在太子港 |
[26:26] | What is your family name? Maybe I know them. | 你姓什么?也许我认识你的亲人 |
[26:29] | Mr. Wise. | 怀斯先生 |
[26:32] | You’re following me. | 你在跟踪我 |
[26:39] | A retired detective with time on his hands. | 一位已经退休、有很多空闲时间的警探 |
[26:44] | Lurking in the shadows with his little camera. | 拿着小相机潜伏在阴影中 |
[26:47] | Hmm. | |
[26:48] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[26:49] | I want the names of the men who killed my son. | 我想知道杀死我儿子的人的名字 |
[26:57] | How… would I know that? | 我怎么会知道呢? |
[27:01] | A witness saw two men running from the scene. | 有目击证人看到两个男人逃离了现场 |
[27:03] | Jamaicans. | 牙买加人 |
[27:05] | I think you know who they are. | 我认为你知道他们是谁 |
[27:14] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗? |
[27:19] | I need their names. | 我要知道他们的名字 |
[27:23] | Call the police. | 报警 |
[27:25] | You know who killed my son. | 你知道是谁杀了我儿子 |
[27:31] | I’d like you to leave. | 我想请你离开 |
[27:33] | What’s your emergency? | 请问有什么紧急事件? |
[27:35] | Now. | 马上离开 |
[27:36] | We have a trespasser. | 我们有个非法侵入者 |
[27:39] | Is he inside the building? | 他在大楼里面吗? |
[27:43] | Fuck you. | 你去死吧 |
[27:44] | Sir, are you there? | 先生 你还在吗? |
[27:46] | Is everything all right? | 有什么情况吗? |
[27:48] | Sir? | 先生? |
[28:07] | Hey. | |
[28:09] | I’m, uh, heading out. Unless you need anything. | 嘿 |
[28:11] | See you tomorrow. | 你没什么事的话 我先走了? |
[28:14] | You all right, I.T.? | 明天见 你还好吧 |
[28:16] | Eh, I’m just tired. | 警督? 我就是累了 |
[28:20] | Cooper? | 因为库柏? |
[28:28] | What is his beef with you? | 他跟你有什么过节? |
[28:30] | When he got caught juking the stats… | 他伪造犯罪率下降的数据被抓到后… |
[28:33] | Got his hand slapped pretty good. | 受到了挺严厉的惩罚 |
[28:36] | Anonymous tip, as I remember. | 我记得是一条匿名线报捅破这事的 |
[28:40] | He blames me. | 他怪罪于我 |
[28:42] | Ah. | |
[28:44] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝杯酒吗? |
[28:48] | I might need a couple. | 我也许需要喝两三杯 |
[29:09] | Always… always getting in his way. | 永远都阻挠着他 |
[29:11] | Keeping… Yeah, of course. Keeping you on your toes. | 是的 当然了 让你不敢掉以轻心 |
[29:13] | – Chief Irving. – Soon to be “His Honor.” | 艾尔温局长 未来市长 |
[29:17] | Heard you had a big announcement in the works. | 我听说你有重大事项准备宣布 |
[29:20] | A new LAPD initiative to combat homelessness. | 是洛杉矶警局的一个新行动 |
[29:23] | Hmm. | 为了解决无家可归的问题 |
[29:25] | Your opponents will say it’s a cynical political ploy. | 你的对手会称之为 一个为谋私利的政治手段 |
[29:28] | Why now? | 为什么要现在宣布? |
[29:30] | The homeless crisis in L.A. has been with us for decades. | 洛杉矶露宿街头者带来的危机 已经存在了几十年了 |
[29:33] | Since long before the Great Recession. | 早在经济大衰退之前就存在了 |
[29:35] | It’s a good policy. And good policing. | 这是个良好的政策 也是维持治安的良好方式 |
[29:38] | Good policing. | 维持治安的良好方式?那倒会是个改变 |
[29:40] | That would be a change. | |
[29:42] | I see you’ve met Ray Thacker. | 我看到你已经认识雷赛克了 |
[29:44] | Oh, Honey and I go way back. | 哈妮和我认识很久了 |
[29:48] | So, how we doing this evening? | 我们今晚的情况如何? |
[29:50] | Lots of big, juicy checks, | 收到了很多慷慨捐赠 |
[29:53] | and everyone wants a selfie with the chief. | 所有人都想跟局长合照 |
[29:58] | Your better half has the hang of it. | 你的另一半处理得很好 |
[30:01] | No one said this was gonna be easy. | 这种事可不容易 |
[30:03] | There’s a reason they call it “working the room.” | 这被称为“与大家打成一片”是有原因的 |
[30:07] | Work the room. | 去跟大家打成一片吧 |
[30:12] | Working it. | 正在努力 |
[30:21] | When this is over, let’s take a long vacation. | 竞选结束后 我们就休个长假 |
[30:27] | When this is over, | 竞选结束后 |
[30:29] | you’ll be too busy running a city. | 你将会忙着治理城市和换尿布 |
[30:33] | And changing diapers. | 忙得无暇分身 |
[30:36] | No comment. | 不作评论 |
[30:39] | Jen looked happy. | 珍看起来很开心 |
[30:42] | Well, she’s expecting a bump in the polls | 她期待着《洛杉矶时报》报道 |
[30:44] | once the Times runs the announcement. | 我宣布的行动后 支持率会大幅上升 |
[30:46] | That makes sense. | 这有可能 |
[30:48] | It’s real, it’s tangible, not just an empty promise. | 这是真正、实在的举措 不是空头承诺 |
[30:53] | I hope that’s so. | 我希望它真的如此 |
[30:56] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 怎么会不是呢? |
[31:54] | You locked and loaded? | 都装好了? |
[31:56] | Stuffed to the gills. $500,000. | 都塞满了 50万 |
[31:59] | We’ll coordinate our surveillance with your DEA team. | 我们会跟你们缉毒局小队协调 对你进行监控 |
[32:01] | – Copy that. – When Toussaint takes possession | 收到 |
[32:03] | of the cash, we’ll follow him. | 都圣拿到现金 我们就跟踪他 |
[32:05] | Hopefully to Avril. | 希望能让我们抓到艾威尔 |
[32:06] | My agents will make the arrest. | 我的探员会负责逮捕工作 |
[32:09] | For money laundering. | 你们控告他洗黑钱 |
[32:10] | We want to interview him ourselves. | 我们想亲自审问他 |
[32:12] | For murder. | 告他谋杀 |
[32:15] | You have my word. | 行 我向你保证 ACB 全套汽车修理 |
[32:36] | Place looks abandoned. | 这地方看起来像被遗弃了 |
[32:38] | Nah, says it’s a working shop. | 不是 网上说这个店还在营业 |
[32:41] | Opens at 7:00. 57 Yelp reviews. | 7点开门 57条Yelp评论 |
[32:44] | You read them? | 你看过评论了? |
[32:46] | “It’s a good place to launder money. Five stars.” | 这是个洗黑钱的好地方 有五星 |
[32:49] | Clean your cash and get your radiator replaced | 把现金洗干净的同时让人换冷却器 |
[32:52] | at the same time. | |
[32:54] | Yeah. Two birds, one stone. | 是啊 一石二鸟 |
[32:56] | That’s what I’m saying, Brad. | 没错 |
[32:57] | Mm-hmm. | 布拉德 |
[33:01] | 7:09. | 7点09分了 |
[33:03] | This dipshit’s gonna make us wait. | 这混蛋要让我们等了 |
[33:06] | Oh, well, I’ll… give it two stars. | 两星 |
[33:13] | Detective Bosch. | 博斯警探 |
[33:15] | Didn’t actually think you were gonna bring that back. | 我没想到你真的会把它送回来 |
[33:18] | You get anything off it? | 你从里面拿到信息了吗? |
[33:19] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗? |
[33:22] | Yeah. We talk out here? | 有 我们可以在外面这里谈吗? |
[33:24] | – My daughter’s just getting ready for school. – Sure. | 我女儿正准备去上学 好的 |
[33:28] | Ever see this guy? | 见过这个男人吗? |
[33:30] | I don’t know. Is he one of our clients? | 我不清楚 |
[33:31] | Yeah. | 他是我们的客户吗? 是的 |
[33:34] | Long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[33:36] | You got any old photos of yourself from that time? | 你有没有你那时候拍的旧照片? |
[33:38] | – Yeah, I can probably dig one up. – Text it to me. | 有 我应该能找到一张 用短信发给我 什么时候? |
[33:41] | – When? – Now. | 现在 |
[33:43] | Will do. | 好的 |
[33:53] | What the fuck’s taking him so long? | 他怎么这么久都没来? |
[33:59] | Let me check with DEA. | 我问问缉毒局的人 |
[34:00] | Maybe they’re seeing something we can’t. | 也许他们能看到我们看不到的情况 |
[34:03] | This is Bennett. | 我是本纳特 |
[34:04] | You guys seeing any signs of life? | 你们看到里面有人吗? |
[34:06] | Nope. Nary a one. | 没有 一个人都没有 |
[34:10] | Copy. Thanks. | 收到 谢谢 |
[34:13] | You heard him. Nary a one. | 你听到他的话了 “一个人都没有” |
[34:25] | Who’s he calling? | 他在打电话给谁? |
[34:30] | Hovan. You’re on speaker. | 霍文打来的 开了扬声器 |
[34:33] | How long we gonna wait? | 我们要等多久? |
[34:35] | It’s after 9:00. | 已经过了9点了 |
[34:39] | You heard from Toussaint? | 你有都圣的消息吗? |
[34:40] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[34:42] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得是发生了什么事? |
[34:43] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[34:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:49] | I think we’re burned. | 我想我们被识破了 |
[34:51] | Maybe they’re watching us as we speak. | 也许我们说话这会儿 他们正监视我们呢 |
[34:55] | Let’s pack it in. | 结束行动吧 |
[34:58] | Take it back to the barn. | 把钱送回局里去 |
[35:00] | Postmortem Biocleaners. | 这里是亡故生物清洁队 |
[35:02] | Yeah, this is Detective Bosch, LAPD, badge number 2997. | 我是洛杉矶警局的博斯警探 警徽号2997 |
[35:07] | Looking for Roger Dillon. He around? | 我想找罗杰迪伦 他在吗? |
[35:09] | I can take a message, have him call you back. | 我可以留个口信 让他给你回电话 |
[35:11] | – You handle scheduling? – Sure do. | 时间安排是你负责的? 是的 |
[35:13] | – Where is he right now? – He’s out on a job, | 他现在在哪里? 他有份活儿 外出了 |
[35:15] | probably for another couple hours or so. | 也许出去两三个小时左右 |
[35:17] | – Give me that address, please. – Sure thing. | 请把他工作的地址给我 好的 |
[35:24] | Hello? | 喂? |
[35:26] | Bonjou, Detective. | 警探 |
[35:28] | Bon maten. | 你好 早上好 |
[35:30] | Monsieur Avril? | 艾威尔先生? |
[35:32] | I have a little bit of a problem. | 我遇到了一点小问题 |
[35:35] | I was hoping you might be able to help me. | 我希望你也许能帮我 |
[36:05] | Mr. Dillon. Detective Bosch. | 迪伦先生? 我是博斯警探 |
[36:09] | Ah. Morning, Detective. | 早上好 警探 |
[36:17] | Was hoping maybe you could help me out, | 我想着你也许能帮我个忙 |
[36:19] | answer a couple of questions. | 回答几个问题 没什么重要的事 |
[36:20] | – Nothing serious. – Yeah, anything I can do to help. | 好的 我很乐意 |
[36:23] | I so appreciate what you guys do. More than most folks. | 我很欣赏你们的工作 我比大部分人都感激你们 |
[36:26] | No need to blow smoke up my ass. | 没有必要拍我的马屁 |
[36:27] | You already got the contract with the city, right? | 你已经拿到了市政合同 对吗? |
[36:29] | Absolutely. Sorry. | 当然了 不好意思 |
[36:32] | So, uh, you have questions? | 你有什么问题? |
[36:37] | Ever seen this kid before? | 你以前见过这个小子吗? |
[36:40] | Don’t think so. Uh, what’s his deal? | 应该没有 他犯了什么事? |
[36:42] | He’s a con artist. | 他是个老千 |
[36:44] | Hmm. No. | |
[36:46] | Uh, drawing a blank. Sorry. | 没有 我什么都想不起来 抱歉 |
[36:50] | Found your name and number on his computer. | 我在他的电脑里 |
[36:53] | Hmm. That’s weird. | 找到了你的名字和电话号码 |
[36:56] | Should I be worried? | 真奇怪 |
[36:57] | We thought you might be one of his victims. | 我该担心吗? |
[37:00] | Yeah, not-not that I know of. | 我们认为你也许是他的一个受害者 嗯 |
[37:02] | Um… sorry I couldn’t be more help. | 据我所知不是 抱歉我帮不上更多的忙 |
[37:05] | One last look. | 最后再看一眼 |
[37:08] | Yeah, I don’t, I don’t recognize him. | 我不…认得他 |
[37:11] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽空 |
[37:13] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[37:58] | Come in, Detective Edgar. | 艾德格警探 请进 |
[38:15] | Will you take a cafe? | 你要喝杯咖啡吗? |
[38:17] | No, thank you. Why am I here? | 不用了 谢谢 叫我来有什么事? |
[38:21] | Sit, please. | 请坐 |
[38:30] | I was recently approached by a drug dealer. | 最近有个毒贩找过我 |
[38:33] | Something of a kingpin. | 他算是个头目 |
[38:36] | A Dominican fellow. | 一个多米尼加人 |
[38:38] | Thought I might be interested in a business opportunity. | 他认为我也许会对一个生意机会感兴趣 |
[38:42] | To deal drugs? | 贩毒? |
[38:48] | To use my charity to launder his I’argent. | 利用我的慈善机构为他洗黑钱 |
[38:51] | Clean his filthy cash. | 把他的脏钱洗干净 |
[38:54] | Hmm. So what did you say to him? | 那你跟他怎么说的? |
[38:56] | What could I say? | 我能怎么说? |
[38:58] | No, of course. | 当然是拒绝了 |
[39:02] | So what am I doing here? | 那让我过来有什么事? |
[39:06] | I am an honest citizen. | 我是个正直的公民 |
[39:08] | It is my duty to report this man to the law. | 我有义务向执法部门举报这个人 |
[39:12] | You have a name? | 你知道他的名字吗? |
[39:16] | Felix Mariama. | 菲利斯马利亚莫 |
[39:18] | I’ll look into it. | 我会查一查的 |
[39:20] | Merci. Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:23] | I know the names of the men who killed your two detectives. | 我知道杀死你们那两位警探的人的名字 |
[39:29] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[39:32] | John Winston and Robert Marvel. | 约翰温斯顿和罗伯特马尔威尔 |
[40:27] | Vodka, please. | 请给我伏特加 |