时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | So when does Kennedy lower the boom? | 那肯尼迪什么时候会下重手? |
[00:09] | We’re meeting with Chandler this morning. | 我们上午会跟钱德勒开会 |
[00:11] | She’ll be looking to renegotiate. | 她会要求重新谈判 |
[00:13] | Won’t she be surprised. | 她肯定不会吃惊的 |
[00:16] | This Three Oh Eight video that dropped last night… | 昨天出现的308主权公民的视频 |
[00:19] | Nothing to worry about in my view. | 在我看来没什么好担心的 |
[00:21] | They’re still persons of interest in the Craver murder. | 他们依然是克雷夫谋杀案的疑犯 |
[00:24] | Got to follow every lead. | 每一条线索都得查 |
[00:32] | Tread lightly with these people. | 跟这些人打交道必须小心 |
[00:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[00:39] | He’ll never do it. I know him. | 他绝不会同意的 我了解他 |
[00:41] | – You said he was practical. – Pig-headed. | 你说过他是实用主义者 冥顽不化 |
[00:44] | It can’t trace back to me. | 这事不能追踪到我这里 |
[00:47] | You can use Stan’s. | 你可以用史丹的 |
[00:51] | Chandler will try to get this suppressed. | 钱德勒会努力让这段录音被撤销的 |
[00:53] | Her chances? | 她的成功几率有多大? |
[00:55] | Slim to none. | 几乎没有 |
[00:57] | – It’s Honey Chandler. – Speak of the devil. | 哈妮钱德勒来电 说曹操 曹操到 |
[01:00] | Send her in, please. | 让她进来 谢谢 |
[01:03] | We went by the book. The tape will hold up. | 我们照章办事 录音带经得起考验 |
[01:07] | “Conspiracy supersedes consent.” | 为证明密谋犯罪而录音不需征得当事人同意 |
[01:16] | Please don’t stand on my account. | 请不必为我站起来 |
[01:21] | – May I? For the record? – Go ahead. | 我能公开说几句吗? 说吧 |
[01:28] | Three days ago, Clifford Maxwell was killed by the FBI | 三天前 克里佛麦克斯韦尔被联调局所杀 |
[01:31] | as they attempted to take him into custody | 他们当时为了查史丹利肯特谋杀案 |
[01:33] | for the murder of Stanley Kent. | 试图拘捕他 |
[01:35] | – We won’t revisit the plea deal. – Not asking you to. | 我们不会修改认罪协议 我并不是请求你们修改 |
[01:38] | Mrs. Kent is ready to accept the plea | 肯特太太准备好了接受认罪 |
[01:40] | and proceed immediately to sentencing. | 并立即进入判决程序 |
[01:41] | In fact, we’re pulling it. | 事实上 我们要撤销协议 |
[01:44] | – I’m sorry? – The plea agreement. | 你说什么? |
[01:46] | We’re pulling it. | 那个认罪协商 我们要撤销它 |
[01:48] | We have new evidence that your client | 我们有新证据 能证明你的委托人 |
[01:49] | has been less than truthful in her proffer. | 在信息交换会议时没有说真话 |
[01:51] | We’re filing additional charges against her | 我们会以谋杀史丹利的罪名 |
[01:53] | for the murder of her husband. | 向她提出额外的控告 |
[01:55] | What new evidence? | 什么新证据? |
[01:58] | Come on, don’t be coy. I’ll get it in discovery. | 拜托 别遮遮掩掩的 我在证据开示时就能知道 |
[02:06] | We have Alicia Kent on tape planning her husband’s murder | 我们有录音 艾莉西亚肯特在录音里跟她的情夫 |
[02:09] | with her lover, FBI Agent Clifford Maxwell. | 联调局探员克里佛麦克斯韦尔 一起策划谋杀她丈夫 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我无法释怀 博斯 就像我 鸡尾酒 博德纳酒吧 |
[03:19] | Hey, uh, everybody? | 嘿 大家?伙计们、女士们? |
[03:21] | Guys? Ladies? Let’s raise our glass. | 让我们举杯 向莱恩罗杰斯敬酒 |
[03:24] | A toast to Ryan Rodgers. | 是的 他是加州之子 |
[03:28] | – Ho! | – Ho! That’s right, a Native Son of the Golden West. |
[03:31] | As Ryan-o liked to say, | 正如大犀牛喜欢说的 |
[03:33] | you know, besides his drop-dead good looks, | 除了他那帅气的外表以外 |
[03:35] | he had something else in common with Robert Redford, | 他跟罗伯特雷德福有别的共同点 |
[03:38] | he was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley. | 他在圣费尔南多谷土生土长 |
[03:41] | You know, back when it was still orange groves and lemon trees, | 那时候那里还长着橘子林、柠檬树 |
[03:43] | and woolly mammoths roamed the Earth… that kind of thing. | 毛茸茸的猛犸象 还在地球表面游荡之类的 |
[03:46] | As a cop, he bled blue, | 作为一名警察 他真正投身于执法部门 |
[03:49] | as his many awards and citations for valor will attest. | 他的许多奖项及英勇嘉奖令能够证明 |
[03:53] | As a homicide detective, he distinguished himself | 作为一名凶杀案警探 |
[03:56] | with his dogged dedication to the victims | 他因对受害者坚持不懈的奉献 |
[03:59] | and his tenacity in pursuing the perpetrators. | 以及对加害者的穷追不舍 而名声大震 |
[04:03] | But above all, as a comrade and a friend, | 但最重要的是 身为一名战友及朋友 |
[04:07] | Ryan Rodgers always had another tall tale to tell, | 莱恩罗杰斯总有说不完的奇闻趣事 |
[04:11] | was always good for another round and always, | 总是乐意再喝一轮 |
[04:15] | always… | 而且永远 |
[04:17] | always had your back. | 永远支持他的同事 |
[04:20] | To Ryan Rodgers, big man, big heart. | 敬莱恩罗杰斯 有着仁爱之心的男子汉 |
[04:22] | – Ryan-o! | – Ryan-o! 敬大犀牛! |
[04:29] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:31] | LAPD’s finest. | 他是洛杉矶警察局的精英 |
[04:33] | There’s a reason all these old-school guys | 所有这些老派的人 |
[04:35] | are here to celebrate your dad. | 在这里缅怀你爸 是有原因的 |
[04:37] | Besides free drinks? | 除了免费酒水以外的原因? |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:40] | Ryan Rodgers was a cop’s cop. | 莱恩罗杰斯是警察中的警察 |
[04:43] | – Everybody mattered. – Except us. | 每个人对他都很重要 除了我们 |
[04:45] | That’s not true, Melissa. | 这不是真的 梅利莎 |
[04:47] | You and your mother are what mattered most of all. | 你和你母亲是所有人当中最重要的 |
[04:50] | Your dad just went through a rough patch. | 你爸只是受了很多苦 |
[04:53] | Oldest story in the book. | 这是最常见的事 |
[04:55] | The family takes the hit, always. | 家人受苦 总是如此 |
[04:57] | Chief. | 局长 |
[05:00] | Chief. | |
[05:01] | Melissa. | 梅利莎 |
[05:03] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[05:06] | Thank you for coming. Dad would have been pleased. | 谢谢你的到来 爸爸肯定会很高兴的 |
[05:09] | He was a real credit to the department. | 他是我们警局真正的荣耀 |
[05:11] | – I considered him a friend. – But when the job | 我视他为朋友 |
[05:13] | was getting to be too much for him, | 但是当这份工作让他难以应付时 |
[05:15] | you exiled him to Pacific Division. | 你却把他流放到了太平洋区 |
[05:17] | That’s not how it happened. | 事实不是这样的 |
[05:20] | Final straw, graveyard shift. | 夜班是最后一根稻草 |
[05:22] | Broke up their marriage. | 压垮了他们的婚姻 |
[05:23] | He was more distant, more isolated than ever. | 压垮了他们的婚姻 他变得比以往更疏离、更孤立 |
[05:26] | You should know, | 你该知道 |
[05:28] | your father volunteered for the late show. | 是你父亲主动要求上夜班的 |
[05:31] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那样做? |
[05:33] | To shield his family from what troubled him. | 为了保护他的家人 不受让他烦心的事困扰 |
[05:37] | By cutting himself off from us? | 所以他就切断跟我们的联系? |
[05:39] | It didn’t work. | 这适得其反了 私人聊天室 烈士兄弟:能相信信使吗? 克利文B:他跟我们同一战线 直接告诉我行动时间 烈士兄弟:我会有时间逃掉吗? 克利文B:有 但别穿高跟鞋 |
[06:49] | Barrel? | 木桶 |
[06:51] | – Hey. – Hi. | 嘿! 嗨 |
[06:52] | Uh, I’m sorry about earlier. | 抱歉刚才那么无礼 |
[06:54] | No, you’re entitled. | 不 你是情有可原 |
[06:56] | Pitch a fit, you feel like it. | 你想的话就发一通脾气 |
[06:59] | – Thanks again, for everything. – Ah… | 再次感谢你所做的一切 |
[07:01] | Just happy I could be here, give him the send-off he deserves. | 不客气 很高兴我能在场 |
[07:06] | We loved him. | 给他办一场他应得的一场送别 我们都爱他 |
[07:08] | I know you did. | 我知道你们爱他 |
[07:10] | Uh, I found this in Dad’s safe deposit box. | 我在爸爸的保险箱里找到了这个 |
[07:18] | “Interview with I.F., 08/18/96.” | “审问贾弗 1996年8月18日” |
[07:23] | Who’s I.F.? | 贾弗是谁? |
[07:25] | No idea. No idea why he kept it. | 不知道 不知道他为什么留着这个 |
[07:28] | Have you listened to it? | 你听过录音吗? |
[07:30] | How? Who’s got a cassette player? | 怎么听?谁还会有卡带播放机? |
[07:33] | Uh, I do. | 我就有啊 |
[07:35] | Thought you might. | 我就想着你可能会有 |
[07:36] | I’m curious what’s on it. | 我想知道里面的内容 |
[07:38] | – I’ll give it a listen. – No rush. | 我会听一听的 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 不急 好的 |
[07:45] | You need anything, don’t you hesitate to holler. | 你有任何需要 尽管打电话给我 |
[07:48] | – Thank you. – All right. | 谢谢你 不客气 |
[07:55] | – What am I looking for? – Johns who answered online ads. | 你要我找什么? 回应过网上广告的嫖客 |
[07:59] | Names, e-mails, photos, videos. | 他们的姓名、电子邮件、照片、视频 |
[08:01] | So get the server to run a list of responders. | 让服务器列一张回应者的单子不就得了? |
[08:04] | Backpage.com. | 那网站是“后页” |
[08:05] | – Oh. Shit. – I know. | 难办 我知道 |
[08:08] | Founder’s in jail, Feds seized the site. | 网站的创办者在牢里 联调局查封了网站 |
[08:10] | So you also know that records from ’09 will be long gone. | 所以你也知道 2009年以来的记录早已经不在了 |
[08:13] | All right. Put her over there, pal. | 好吧 把它放那里 伙计 |
[08:16] | It’s a cold case, low priority. | 这案子过去了这么久 不会被优先处理 |
[08:18] | Understood. Whenever. | 明白了 有时间就帮忙查一查 |
[08:20] | Yeah, could be months. | 嗯 |
[08:22] | Oh. By the way, happy birthday. | 也许得好几个月 顺祝你生日快乐 |
[08:26] | It’s not my bir… | 今天不是我的生… |
[08:30] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看能做点什么吧 |
[08:33] | My endorsement? | 需要我的支持? |
[08:35] | We need to challenge Lopez on the Westside. | 我们在西部需要挑战洛佩兹 |
[08:37] | Oh, I like Susanna. | 我喜欢苏珊娜 |
[08:40] | But go on. | 不过你继续说 |
[08:42] | As the ranking board member | 作为洛杉矶庭审律师协会 |
[08:44] | of the L.A. Trial Lawyers Association… | 显要的理事会成员… |
[08:46] | Trial lawyers skew left. We’re not prosecutors. | 庭审律师偏左派 我们并不是检控人 |
[08:49] | But if the woman who’s battled his department for years | 但如果跟厄文领导的警局斗争了多年的女士 |
[08:53] | endorses his candidacy… | 支持他竞选… |
[08:57] | He must be one hell of a candidate. | 那他肯定是个特别优秀的候选人 |
[09:00] | Must be. | 肯定是的 |
[09:03] | Is this coming from you or him? | 这是他的主意还是你的? |
[09:07] | He’d like to, uh, meet to discuss it. | 他希望跟你见面讨论一下 |
[09:15] | Why not? | 何乐而不为? |
[09:25] | GPS location points? | 这些是卫星定位点? |
[09:27] | For the burner phone Maxwell sent that photo to. | 是收到麦克斯韦尔发的那张照片的 一次性手机的定位点 |
[09:30] | The one that outed Craver as a snitch. | 就是揭穿克雷夫是内奸的那张照片 |
[09:34] | These are from the past month. | 这些是上个月的记录 |
[09:36] | – Phone was on and off. – And this big cluster? | 这手机时开时关 这一大堆点是什么? |
[09:40] | Charlie Dax’s house. | 查理达克斯的家 |
[09:42] | This one’s the nursery? | 而这个是苗圃? |
[09:43] | Correct. Where Dax’s wife works. | 没错 达克斯的老婆工作的地方 |
[09:46] | Kids’ school, Travis Strout’s house, Waylon Strout’s shop. | 孩子的学校、特拉维斯的家、韦伦的店 |
[09:50] | Got to be Dax’s burner. | 那一次性手机肯定是达克斯的 |
[09:52] | What about the night Craver was murdered? | 克雷夫被害当晚有记录吗? |
[09:54] | Nothing on the night, | 那天晚上没有动静 |
[09:56] | but the phone was in Craver’s neighborhood | 但是那部手机之前那个星期 |
[09:57] | several times the week before. | 在克雷夫的住宅附近出现过几次 |
[10:00] | We need Dax’s DNA. | 我们需要弄到达克斯的DNA |
[10:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:14] | Well, the tape’s fake. It has to be. | 那录音带是伪造的 肯定是的 |
[10:16] | I never said anything about killing Stan. | 我从来没说过要杀史丹 |
[10:19] | Did you ever say anything to anyone | 你是否跟任何人说过 |
[10:21] | that could be construed as a death threat? | 可能会被视为死亡威胁的话? |
[10:23] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[10:24] | Cliff and I talked about different scenarios, | 克里夫和我谈过不同的情况 |
[10:27] | how things would go. | 事情可能会如何发展 |
[10:29] | He could have doctored the tape. | 他可能对那些录音带做了手脚 |
[10:31] | We’ll have a forensics expert go over it. | 我们会找个鉴证专家检查一下 |
[10:35] | But I thought that in the state of California… | 但我以为在加州… |
[10:39] | Come in. | 进来 |
[10:43] | – Sorry to interrupt. – That’s okay. | 抱歉打扰了 没问题 |
[10:47] | Okay, thanks, Maddie. | 好的 谢了 麦迪 |
[10:55] | – You were saying? – I thought that in the state of California, | 你刚才说什么来着? 我以为在加州 |
[10:58] | both parties have to consent to being recorded. | 双方必须同意 录音才能被取信 |
[11:03] | He recorded me in secret without my consent. | 他没有获得我的同意 偷录了我说的话 |
[11:06] | We’ll make that clear in pretrial. | 我们在预审中会说清楚这一点 |
[11:09] | Don’t worry, there are weak links in every prosecution. | 别担心 每场诉讼中都有薄弱点 |
[11:15] | Listen, Dax, we’ve spent way too many resources… | 听好了 达克斯 我们花了太多的资源… |
[11:17] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我不在乎 |
[11:18] | I’m staying clear of it. | 我不参与这事 |
[11:20] | If you’re smart, you will, too. | 如果你聪明的话 你也不会介入 |
[12:02] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[12:03] | Pizza police. | 警察爱披萨 |
[12:24] | I got ’em both, just in case. | 他们俩的都弄到了 以防万一 地区指挥官 |
[12:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:41] | Do you know where Mank keeps his private stock? | 你知道曼克的私货都藏在哪里吗? |
[12:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:47] | That stuff on the pod rack could drive a man to milk. | 咖啡胶囊架上那东西 难喝得能逼人选择喝牛奶 |
[12:51] | Uh, Captain, probably something I should mention. | 副巡官 我也许该提一件事 |
[12:54] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[12:58] | It’s probably nothing, | 这也许不算什么事 |
[12:59] | but with HR protocol and whatnot… | 不过因为牵涉人力资源规定之类的 我必须上报 |
[13:03] | Sure. | 好的 |
[13:05] | My partner’s been talking to me about Lieutenant Billets. | 我的搭档一直跟我提到比勒茨警督 |
[13:09] | What about Billets? | 比勒茨怎么了? |
[13:11] | You know I.T. | 你也了解警督 |
[13:13] | She’s a warm person, which is fine with me. | 她是个热情的人 我觉得这挺好的 |
[13:17] | But I guess it makes my partner a little uncomfortable. | 但我猜这让我的搭档有点不自在 |
[13:21] | The handsy stuff. | 她有喜欢碰别人的习惯 |
[13:22] | Right. Boundaries. Personal space. | 是的 分寸、个人空间 |
[13:29] | It’s probably nothing, right? | 这也许不是什么事 对吧? |
[13:32] | But Vega mentioned it more than once, | 但是维嘉提过不只一次了 |
[13:33] | so I felt I had to say something. | 所以我觉得有必要说几句 |
[13:36] | Because if I don’t, and it was something, well… | 因为如果我不说 而事实上却有严重性… |
[13:39] | Appropriate you brought it to me, Pierce. | 你向我提这事是合适的 皮尔斯 |
[13:41] | See something, say something. | 有所见 有所言 |
[13:43] | – I didn’t really see anything. – Of course. | 我并没有真的看到什么 当然了 |
[13:46] | Between us. Not to worry. | 我会保密的 |
[13:56] | Hey. | 不用担心 嘿 |
[14:01] | Brenner gonna bitch about you | 你通过你们的鉴证室加快鉴证程序 |
[14:02] | expediting that through your lab? | 布伦纳会因此指责你吗? |
[14:04] | He’s just praying Craver’s killer’s anybody but Maxwell. | 他只是祈祷杀克雷夫的凶手 不是麦克斯韦尔 |
[14:08] | I have Heather Strout’s DNA on that waiver she signed | 海瑟斯特劳特签名并盖了血指印的 |
[14:10] | with a bloody thumbprint; I’ll have it checked, too. | 那份弃权书上有她的DNA |
[14:12] | Thanks. | 我也会把它送去鉴证的 谢谢 |
[14:15] | I heard the D.A. pulled Alicia Kent’s plea. | 听说地区检察官撤销了 艾莉西亚肯特的认罪协议 |
[14:18] | Maxwell’s tape blew up her story. | 麦克斯韦尔的录音带戳穿了她的说辞 |
[14:26] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[14:30] | Looks like a desk is my future. | 我以后也许会转为文书工作 |
[14:37] | Nah, you’ll be back in action. | 不会的 你会回来办案的 |
[14:40] | Even the Bureau isn’t that dumb. | 就算是联调局也没蠢到那程度 |
[14:42] | They are, but thanks for keeping the faith. | 他们就是很愚蠢 |
[14:44] | I appreciate it. | 不过谢谢你有信心 很感谢 |
[14:49] | – Harry? – Yeah? | 哈里? 什么事? |
[14:54] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[15:14] | Detective Ryan Rodgers, LAPD, | 我是洛杉矶警察局的莱恩罗杰斯警探 |
[15:17] | interviewing… state your name. | 正在审问… 请说出你的名字 |
[15:21] | Beto Frank. | 贝托弗兰克 |
[15:22] | August 28, 1996. | 1996年8月28日 |
[15:24] | Mr. Frank, you are a Police Academy cadet. | 弗兰克先生 你是警察学院的学生 |
[15:27] | Is that correct? | 对吗? 对的 长官 |
[15:28] | Yes, sir. | 对吗? 对的 长官 |
[15:30] | And you were arrested tonight on Virgil Avenue, | 你今天晚上11点30分在维吉尔大街被捕 |
[15:33] | 11:30 p.m., passenger in a Pontiac Trans Am. | 你当时坐在一辆庞蒂亚克豪华轿车的副驾? |
[15:36] | That’s correct, sir. | 对 长官 |
[15:42] | Gary’s murder’s getting lost. It’s all about Marcos and Arias. | 盖里的谋杀案不受重视了 现在的关注点在马科斯和阿里亚斯案 |
[15:46] | This thing with Hovan will pay off. | 是的 |
[15:47] | Just need to give it time. | 我们和霍文设的局会有收获的 只需要再给点时间 |
[15:49] | Yeah, you keep saying that. | 是 你一直这么说 |
[15:51] | You gonna get Avril on some bullshit | 可你只能以洗黑钱罪名抓住艾威尔 |
[15:52] | money laundering charge. That’s what you’re worried about? | 你担心的是这事? |
[15:56] | I’ll never get justice for my son. | 我永远都不能为我儿子伸张正义 |
[15:58] | Eyewitness said Jamaicans shot Gary. | 目击证人说是牙买加人射杀了盖里 |
[16:02] | You got a Jamaican C.I. Why don’t you use him? | 你有个牙买加线人 为什么不用他? |
[16:04] | That’s Hovan’s C.I., so Hovan calls the shots. | 他是霍文的线人 所以该由霍文来决定 |
[16:07] | I call bullshit. | 我认为这是胡扯 |
[16:12] | Hovan’s frustrated, too. | 霍文也很受挫 |
[16:13] | I’m beyond frustrated. | 不 我不只是感到受挫 |
[16:17] | Done with the waiting game, Jerry. | 杰利 |
[16:18] | So you know. | 我告诉你 我不想再等了 |
[16:27] | We-we were just riding. | 我们只是在兜风 |
[16:29] | You were just riding with three known gangbangers, | 警校学生贝托弗兰克 |
[16:32] | Cadet Beto Frank? | 你只是跟三名确知的黑帮分子兜风? |
[16:34] | Or should I say ex-cadet, as of a few hours ago? | 或者我该称你为“前警校学生”? 这是几个小时前刚获得的新身份 |
[16:38] | I made a mistake in judgment. | 是我识人不善 |
[16:40] | You think? A drive-by shooting? | 你认为飞车射击只是识人不善? |
[16:43] | I didn’t know that was gonna happen. | 我当时不知道会发生这种事 |
[16:45] | You were in the car, son. | 你当时在车上 |
[16:47] | Detective Rodgers. | 小子 罗杰斯警探 |
[16:49] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[16:51] | Turn off the tape. | 把录音关掉 |
[17:12] | Whew, those don’t make you cry? | 这不会让你流眼泪? |
[17:15] | My superpower. | 这是我的超能力 |
[17:24] | You saw Alex Sands again. | 你又见过亚历克斯杉德兹了? |
[17:26] | I did. | 是的 |
[17:31] | They were running a scam. | 他们以前行骗 |
[17:34] | Blackmail. | 勒索 |
[17:36] | Johns compromised. | 道德沦丧的嫖客 |
[17:39] | Underage girls, so on. | 未成年少女 等等 |
[17:40] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[17:46] | I didn’t know. | 我并不知情 |
[17:49] | You think one of the johns killed Daisy? | 你觉得是其中一个嫖客杀了黛西? |
[17:54] | A place to start. | 可以从那里着手查 |
[17:56] | I swear to God, Harry, I didn’t know. | 哈里 我向上天发誓 |
[17:58] | Well, now that you do, | 我当时并不知道 是的 现在你知道了 |
[18:02] | I mean, is there anything she said or-or did | 回过头想一想 |
[18:05] | that makes sense in retrospect? | 她是否说过一些话或做过一些事 能解释她的遇害? |
[18:09] | No. | 没有 |
[18:12] | I don’t think so. Not that I remember. | 我觉得没有 我印象中没有 |
[18:20] | I can’t believe that they would… | 我真不敢相信他们会… 愚蠢的臭小孩 天啊 |
[18:23] | Stupid fucking kids, man. | 搜索洛杉矶警察局网站 “贾斯汀弗兰克” “贝托”贾斯汀弗兰克 洛杉矶警察局 |
[18:45] | – I looked up your record. – Oh, yeah? | 贾斯汀“贝托”弗兰克 霍伦贝克分局二级警长 我查过了你的记录 是吗? |
[18:48] | Solid. A few dings along the way. | 功绩卓著 犯过几个小错 |
[18:50] | You know any cop worth a damn that doesn’t? | 你认识哪个警察是从不犯错的? |
[18:52] | Congrats, by the way, on that truce in Boyle Heights. | 对了 祝贺你在伊尔高地达成了休战 |
[18:56] | Right place, right time. | 占了天时地利之便 |
[18:57] | Both sides were ready to quit banging. | 双方都准备好了停止打杀 |
[19:01] | How’d you get your hands on that interview? | 你是怎么拿到那个审问录音的? |
[19:03] | Right place, right time. | 占了天时地利之便 |
[19:09] | That was the worst night of my life. | 那是我这辈子最糟糕的一晚 |
[19:11] | I thought I was done before I even got started. | 我以为自己的人生还没有开场就完蛋了 |
[19:13] | That would have killed my dad. You know my dad? | 天啊 我爸肯定会难过死的 你认识我爸吗? |
[19:16] | Assistant Chief Bill Frank? | 副局长比尔弗兰克? |
[19:18] | No, I never had the pleasure. | 不认识 我一直没有这个荣幸 |
[19:20] | Anglo, obviously. | 他显然是白人 |
[19:22] | My mom, Dolores Marquez, Chicana. | 我妈妈多乐瑞丝马奎斯是墨西哥裔美国人 |
[19:26] | I came up with a foot in both worlds. | 我是在这两种文化中长大的 |
[19:32] | So that night, you left behind the Academy, | 那么那天晚上你抛弃了 |
[19:36] | your mom, your pop. | 警察学院、你妈和你爸 |
[19:39] | You went cruising with three gangbangers | 跟三名黑帮成员去兜风并飞车射击 |
[19:42] | on a drive-by. | |
[19:44] | Guys I grew up with. To a party, not a drive-by. | 那些是我从小一起长大的朋友 我们去参加派对 不是飞车射击 |
[19:46] | I had no idea it was gonna go down like that. | 我完全不知道事情会那样发展 |
[19:49] | But you should have. | 但你应该知道的 |
[19:50] | I should have. I was a knucklehead. | 我应该知道的 我就是个蠢蛋 |
[19:53] | Rodgers was ready to ring me up on the spot. | 罗杰斯已经准备好了当场指控我 |
[19:55] | Yeah. Your career was finished then and there. | 是的 那样的话你的事业当时就完了 |
[20:00] | But then, Lieutenant Irving comes in, stops the interview, | 但后来 当时的艾尔温警督进去打断了审问 |
[20:04] | pulls you out… | 把你弄了出去 |
[20:10] | How’d he know to come get you? | 他怎么知道要去救你的? |
[20:14] | I don’t know. That was a long time ago. | 我不知道 这是很久以前的事了 |
[20:17] | I think you do. | 我认为你知道 |
[20:21] | I think you know your dad called Irving | 我认为你知道是你爸打电话给艾尔温 |
[20:23] | and told him to shut it down. | 让他把这件事压下去的 |
[20:28] | Chief Irving made a judgment call. | 艾尔温局长做了一个决断 |
[20:30] | Saved my life. | 拯救了我的人生 |
[20:32] | And I made very fucking sure I’ve never done anything since | 而我确实做到了从那以后 再也没有犯过任何 |
[20:35] | to make him regret that decision. | 会让他为那个决定后悔的事 |
[20:41] | How do you spell that? | 怎么拼写? |
[20:43] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:49] | Got the bullet back that killed Craver finally. | 终于拿到杀死克雷夫的 那颗子弹的鉴定结果了 |
[20:51] | The chemical residue? | 那化学残余物是什么? |
[20:52] | Imidacloprid. It’s a neonicotinoid. | 益达胺 是一种新烟碱 |
[20:55] | You’re having way too much fun with this. | 这么拗口 可让你开心吧 |
[20:57] | Insecticide. Used in nurseries. | 是杀虫剂 在苗圃用的 |
[20:59] | We should call Angel City, see if they use it. | 我们该打电话给天使之城 看他们用不用这种杀虫剂 |
[21:03] | Feds already did. | 联调局已经打过电话了 |
[21:04] | And they do. | 答复是他们用 |
[21:06] | One more piece of the puzzle. | 拼图又多了一块 开始有点眉目了 |
[21:08] | Starting to look like something. | 鲍尔斯 嘿 |
[21:12] | Hey there. | 埃奇伍德 嘿! |
[21:15] | Hey. Is that the, uh, notorious knee brace | 这是他撞“木箱”跟“木桶”时 |
[21:18] | from when he T-boned Crate and Barrel? | 戴着的那个臭名昭著的护膝? |
[21:20] | Fucking Powers. | 该死的鲍尔斯 简直是马路杀手 |
[21:21] | Kamikaze behind the wheel. | 该死的鲍尔斯 简直是马路杀手 |
[21:24] | I’m not saying he milked it, but, uh… | 我并不是说他故意利用那情况 但是… |
[21:26] | – But? – Well, I mean, he’s limping around here | 但是? 他已经在这里一瘸一拐地晃荡了几个月了 |
[21:29] | for months like he’s Walter Brennan, you know? | 活像是沃尔特布伦南一样 你知道吗? |
[21:31] | Wagon Train? | 就是演《篷车英雄传》那个 |
[21:33] | Red River. Wagon Trainwas Ward Bond. | 《红河谷》那个 演《篷车英雄传》的是瓦德邦德 |
[21:37] | Oh, right. | 对的 |
[21:38] | Don’t blame Powers for pulling the plug. | 别责怪鲍尔斯选择离开 |
[21:41] | He got lucky this time. Nearly nicked | 他这次算走运 |
[21:42] | – his femoral artery. – Cop life turns on a dime. | 差点伤了他的股动脉 警察生涯就是变幻无常的 |
[21:45] | Sergeant Edgewood. Hey, Mank, how’s it going? | 埃奇伍德警长 嘿 曼克 你还好吗? |
[21:48] | Well, you ever walk barefoot on Bubble Wrap? | 你试过光脚踩泡沫包装吗? |
[21:50] | Yeah. That kind of crazy fun. | 是的 我现在处于那种疯狂开心的状态 |
[21:54] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗? |
[21:55] | Yeah. | 有 |
[21:59] | Operation Safe Sidewalks? | 安全人行道行动 |
[22:01] | – The homeless thing. – The chief’s homeless thing. | 那个无家可归者行动 |
[22:04] | I’m running it here at Division. | 是局长带头的行动 我在分局执行 |
[22:05] | Nice. Congrats, I.T. | 真不错 恭喜你 警督 |
[22:07] | Yeah. I’m looking for a number two. | 是 我正在找副手 |
[22:09] | Um, somebody with experience on the street, | 有街头经验 |
[22:11] | especially narcotics. | 尤其是有缉毒经验的人 |
[22:12] | Like a sergeant level. | 比如警长级别的 |
[22:14] | Fluent in Hollywood. | 对好莱坞了如指掌 |
[22:17] | Know anybody like that? | 你知道谁符合这些要求吗? |
[22:20] | I might. | 我也许知道 |
[22:23] | You think he might be interested? | 你觉得他可能会感兴趣吗? |
[22:25] | It’s a big change. | 这是个大转变 |
[22:29] | Well, make sure he understands it’s a chance to build something | 一定要让他明白到 |
[22:31] | from the ground up. | 这是干基层有所建树的一个机会 |
[22:33] | I will. Lieutenant. | 我会的 警督 |
[22:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:51] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[22:52] | Irving goes into that Beto Frank interview, | 艾尔温插手了贝托弗兰克的审问 |
[22:55] | an I.T. marking time in narcotics. | 他当时只是个警督 在缉毒组跑腿 |
[22:57] | Six months later, he’s in RHD | 六个月后就进了抢劫及凶案组 |
[22:59] | on a fast track to command. | 快速当上了指挥官 |
[23:02] | Guess who was Special Operations assistant chief at the time? | 你猜猜当时的特别行动副局长是谁 |
[23:05] | I don’t need to guess, I REMEMBER: Bill Frank. | 不需要猜 我记得 |
[23:08] | You think that opportunity jump passes the smell test? | 是比尔弗兰克 你觉得那个机会真是靠他的能力得来的? |
[23:14] | Irving would’ve got there anyway. | 反正艾尔温都能爬上那个位置的 |
[23:17] | One way or another. | 不管是用哪种方式 |
[23:20] | Look, it’s not like cronyism | 任人唯亲是这警局的一向作风 |
[23:22] | isn’t baked into the department’s DNA. | |
[23:25] | He made the right call at the time. | 他当时做出了正确的决定 |
[23:27] | Look at Beto Frank’s record. | 看看贝托弗兰克现在的成绩 |
[23:28] | If he’d been nipped in the bud, | 如果他就被扼杀在花蕊中 |
[23:31] | department would’ve lost a good cop. | 警局就少了一名好警察了 |
[23:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:34] | Still, the optics suck. | 但是那看起来很成问题 |
[23:39] | The chief can’t take a political hit like this, | 局长不能承受这样的政治打击 |
[23:41] | – not now. – No. | 现在不行 不行 |
[23:44] | Tell her… | 告诉她… |
[23:47] | your cassette player ate the tape? | 你的卡带播放机把录音带弄坏了 |
[23:54] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[23:57] | – Fuck. – Yeah. Fuck. | 真操蛋 是啊 真操蛋 |
[24:00] | We looked into the Clayton case ’cause most of the details | 我们看过克莱顿的案子了 |
[24:03] | matched the Backseat Butcher. | 大部分细节与后座屠夫的作案手法相符 |
[24:04] | How many holdbacks did you have? | 你们保留了多少细节没有公开? |
[24:06] | Two. One was a splash of pig’s blood | 两个 |
[24:09] | – outside the car… – And the other? | 一个是车子外面泼的猪血 另一个呢? |
[24:11] | Symbol, drawn on a nearby wall. | 附近一面墙上画的符号 |
[24:14] | – In the victim’s blood. – Yours, too? | 用受害者的血画的? 你的也是? |
[24:25] | – Like a diamond, with legs. – Mm-hmm. | 像一个有腿的钻石 |
[24:28] | It’s a rune… signifies inheritance and heritage. | 这是个卢恩字母 表示传承与遗产 |
[24:32] | The Nazis used it. | 纳粹党也用过 |
[24:34] | What’d it mean for the Butcher? | 这对后座屠夫有什么意义? |
[24:35] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[24:36] | Maybe he just liked signing his kills with it. | 也许他只是喜欢用它来标记自己杀的人 |
[24:38] | Daisy Clayton was working a badger game | 黛西克莱顿跟她男友当时在搞仙人跳 |
[24:40] | with her boyfriend. | |
[24:42] | Could one of her johns have known about the holdbacks? | 她的某个嫖客 会不会知道这些没有公开的细节? |
[24:45] | Not unless he was part of my task force. | 除非他是我的专案调查组里的人 |
[24:47] | – You vet your team? – Yeah. | 你对你的队员做过审查吗? |
[24:49] | All my guys volunteered for a polygraph. | 我的所有手下自愿做了测谎仪测试 |
[24:51] | They all passed. | 他们全都通过了 |
[24:53] | You lifted a print off her skin. A-a partial. | 你从她的皮肤上提取了一个指纹 一个不完整的指纹 |
[24:57] | Yeah. Off her cheek. | 是的 从她的脸颊上获取的 |
[24:59] | It was still a new process, experimental. | 那当时还只是个新程序 |
[25:00] | Wouldn’t hold up in court. | 试验性的 在法庭上会站不住脚 |
[25:02] | Everything indicates he wore gloves, used a condom. | 一切都表明他戴着手套 用了避孕套 |
[25:06] | This shrink from behavioral science, | 行为科学部的一个心理学家 |
[25:09] | her take was he took off a glove, | 她的看法是 他脱下了一只手套 |
[25:11] | held the vic’s mouth when he slashed her throat. | 捏着受害者的嘴巴 割断了她的喉咙 |
[25:14] | Like he wanted to feel her last breath. | 就像是他想让她感受她自己的最后一口气 |
[25:20] | Sick fucks, both of ’em. | 太变态了 他们俩都是 |
[25:24] | However I can help you to catch this copycat, let me know. | 如果我能做任何事 帮你抓到这个模仿作案者 尽管开口 |
[25:37] | So how are things with Avril? | 艾威尔那边进展如何? |
[25:39] | You tell me. | 你说呢? |
[25:41] | He’s a sly one. | 他很狡猾 |
[25:42] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[25:44] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我正在尽全力 |
[25:46] | You ain’t doing shit. | 你什么都没做 |
[25:51] | That him talking? | 这是他的话吗? |
[25:52] | I need the Jakes who killed Marcos and Arias. | 我需要知道 杀死马科斯跟阿里亚斯的牙买加人是谁 |
[25:55] | – Man, I been digging! – Dig deeper. | 知道了 伙计 我一直在挖料! 挖深一点 |
[25:58] | And do it quick. Or I pull the plug on you. | 而且要尽快 否则我就把你从行动中撤离 |
[26:04] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[26:06] | You got that backwards, bro. | 你弄反了 兄弟 |
[26:09] | We done here? I got a date. | 谈完了吗?我约了人 |
[26:12] | Winston? | 温斯顿? |
[26:15] | Done. | 谈完了 |
[26:18] | Clock is ticking. | 时间不多了 |
[26:21] | Yeah, I hear that. | 我听到了 |
[26:34] | Last year, when I interned at the D.A.’s office, | 我去年在地区检察官办公室实习时 |
[26:38] | there was a cold case that got reopened. | 有一桩旧案被重开了 |
[26:43] | CIU claimed that my dad had planted evidence. | 刑事情报组声称我爸栽赃了证据 |
[26:46] | I don’t see your father doing that. | 我不认为你爸爸会做那种事 |
[26:47] | That’s a line he wouldn’t cross. Ever. | 他绝不会跨越那条底线 |
[26:54] | But I did. | 但我做过 |
[26:58] | You planted evidence? | 你栽赃过证据? |
[27:01] | I crossed a line. | 我跨越了一条底线 |
[27:04] | I snooped through a file on somebody’s desk. | 我在某人的办公桌旁偷看了一份文件 |
[27:06] | Saw a letter about my dad. I took a picture of it. | 我看到了关于我爸的一封信 把它拍了下来 |
[27:11] | I sent it to his lawyer. | 发给了他的律师哈妮钱德勒 |
[27:13] | Honey Chandler. Whoa. That’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[27:19] | Please don’t say karma. | 请别说是困果报应 |
[27:21] | Never crossed my mind. | 我从没想到这个词 |
[27:25] | Crossed mine. | 我想到了 |
[27:30] | I wouldn’t call it karma. | 我不会称之为“因果报应” |
[27:32] | What would you call it? | 你会称之为什么? |
[27:34] | Just plain old conflict of interest. | 只是简单常见的利益冲突 |
[27:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:40] | Look, it’s nothing to beat yourself up about. | 听着 别为这事苛责你自己 |
[27:55] | This is the latest ATF inventory of Charlie Dax’s guns. | 这是查理达克斯所持枪支的 |
[27:58] | Done five years ago. | 最新枪管局详细目录 五年前做的 |
[28:00] | The one in yellow: | 标注为黄色的那支 |
[28:01] | Smith & Wesson M&P Shield. | 是史密斯威森军警型手枪 |
[28:03] | Same caliber as the gun that killed Craver. | 跟杀死克雷夫的那把枪的口径相同 |
[28:05] | This is a recent FBI inventory of his weapons. | 这是他的武器的最新联调局详细清单 |
[28:08] | Done after the shoot-out at the Strout house. | 在斯特劳特家交火后做的 |
[28:11] | So, no Smith & Wesson Shield. | 没有史密斯威森军警型手枪? |
[28:12] | No. Could’ve sold it in the interim. | 没有 可能是在中间这段时间卖掉了 |
[28:15] | No sales receipt? | 没有销售收据? |
[28:17] | What about the DNA on Craver’s shirt? | 那克雷夫衬衫上提取的DNA呢? |
[28:19] | – Still waiting. – Well, lost, stolen or sold, | 还在等结果 |
[28:23] | he’s required to report it. | 不管那把枪是丢了、被偷了还是卖了 他都应该报告 |
[28:24] | I’m sure he has a good explanation. | 我肯定他有很好的解释 |
[28:26] | Let’s hear it. | 我们去听听吧 |
[28:33] | Mrs. Dax? Detective Bosch. | 达克斯太太?我们是洛杉矶警察局的 博斯警探、艾德格警探 |
[28:34] | Detective Edgar, LAPD. Is your husband home? | 你先生在家吗? 查理 |
[28:37] | Charlie, cops. What do you want to do? | 是警察 你想怎么处理? |
[28:41] | Tell you what I don’twant to do. | 我告诉过你我不想怎么处理 |
[28:43] | Give them any excuses. Let them in. | 我不想给他们任何借口 |
[28:49] | Thank you. | 让他们进来吧 谢谢你 |
[28:54] | You gonna show me a warrant, like you did Waylon? | 你们要出示搜查令吧? 就像你们对韦伦做的一样 |
[28:57] | Just want to ask you a few questions about your inventory. | 只是想问几个关于你所持枪支的问题 |
[29:02] | Guns are in the garage. | 枪都在车库里 |
[29:04] | Feds did a whole new inventory the other day, | 联调局的人杀了我姐夫后 |
[29:06] | after they killed my brother-in-law. | 前阵子做了个新清单 |
[29:08] | They didn’t send you a copy? | 他们没有给你们发一份吗? |
[29:17] | You ever use a burner phone? | 你用过一次性手机吗? |
[29:20] | Have I ever purchased a legal, prepaid phone? Yes. | 我是否购买了一部合法的预付费手机?有 |
[29:28] | Look familiar? | 这看起来眼熟吗? |
[29:30] | I got sent that picture out of the blue. | 那张照片是我突然间收到的 |
[29:32] | Thought it was a prank. | 我以为是恶作剧 |
[29:34] | Had no idea who the guy with Craver was. | 我之前不知道跟克雷夫在一起的家伙是谁 |
[29:37] | Then at the nursery, there he is. | 后来在苗圃看到了他 |
[29:41] | Fucking Fed in my face. | 可恶的联调局探员 很讨人厌 |
[29:43] | Special Agent Cliff Maxwell. | 他是克里夫麦克斯韦尔探员 |
[29:45] | Craver really his snitch? | 克雷夫真是他的线人? |
[29:47] | He was. | 是的 |
[29:50] | Show this picture to anyone? | 这张照片你给谁看过吗? |
[29:51] | No. And when I found out Craver was dead, | 没有 当我知道克雷夫被杀 |
[29:54] | I deleted it. What’d you want to see? | 就把它删了 你们想看什么? |
[29:56] | Smith & Wesson M&P Shield. | 史密斯威森军警型手枪 |
[30:01] | You know I don’t have it. | 你们知道我没有那把枪 |
[30:03] | Came up missing after the Feds did their “inventory.” | 联调局清点完以后它就不见了 |
[30:06] | What a surprise. | 真没想到 |
[30:07] | – You didn’t report it. – Didn’t see the fucking point. | 你没有上报? 我不认为有必要 |
[30:10] | The point is, it’s the law. | 这是法律规定的 这就有必要 |
[30:12] | Your law. Not mine. | 是你们的法律 不是我的法律 |
[30:14] | – Maxwell lead the search party? – What do youthink? | 搜查队是麦克斯韦尔带领的? 你觉得呢? |
[30:20] | You gonna say that Craver was killed | 你们想说克雷夫 |
[30:22] | with the Smith & fucking Wesson that you people took from me? | 就是被你们的人从我这里偷走的 那把史密斯威森军警型手枪杀的? |
[30:26] | That I did it? | 认为是我干的? |
[30:28] | No. We’re done. | 不是 |
[30:30] | This… this has been bullshit from start to finish. | 我们谈完了 这…这事从头到尾都是胡扯 |
[30:35] | None of this has anything to do with me. | 这当中没有一件事跟我有任何关系 |
[30:37] | Or the Strouts or the Three Oh Eight sovereigns. | 不管是斯特劳特一家 还是308主权公民 |
[30:43] | You want to know why we’re so pissed | 你们知道我们为什么 |
[30:44] | at the state of the government? | 对这个政府的状况如此愤怒吗? |
[30:47] | Look in the fucking mirror. | 你们自省一下吧 |
[30:56] | Maxwell set him up. | 他被麦克斯韦尔陷害了 |
[30:57] | Why steal the Smith & Wesson during the search? | 为什么在搜查时偷那支枪? |
[30:59] | Last piece of the puzzle. | 这是最后一个疑点 |
[31:01] | Disappear the gun, puts Dax looking guiltier. | 让那把枪消失 让达克斯看起来更像是有罪的 |
[31:13] | I am somewhat surprised you agreed to meet with me. | 我有点惊讶你居然同意了跟我见面 |
[31:16] | How could I pass up the opportunity? | 我怎么能放过这个机会? |
[31:19] | For what? | 什么机会? |
[31:22] | To find out why you’d trade | 了解你为什么 |
[31:24] | one of the most powerful jobs in Los Angeles | 会放弃洛杉矶最有权力的工作 |
[31:26] | to be mostly miserable in City Hall. | 换取市政厅让人最痛苦的工作 |
[31:33] | So much of what I do now involves cleaning up the mess | 我现在做的许多工作 |
[31:36] | politicians create with their policies. | 是清理政客们以他们的政策造成的乱摊子 |
[31:37] | Save me the stump speech. | 少给我做政治演讲 |
[31:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | But it’s the truth. | 但这是事实 |
[31:43] | Chief, I hope you win. | 局长 我希望你能胜出 |
[31:45] | I look forward to your successor | 我期待你的继任者 |
[31:48] | taking LAPD back to the old ways, | 让洛杉矶警察局重回过去的状态 |
[31:50] | when my business thrived. | 让我的生意再度兴旺 |
[31:55] | I think my reforms will stand. | 我认为我的改革成果能够长久 |
[31:59] | If you honestly believe | 如果你真的相信 |
[32:01] | you can accomplish more as mayor than you can as chief… | 你当市长的成就会比当警察局长的更多… |
[32:05] | – I do. – I’ll endorse that. | 我相信 |
[32:06] | And you. | 那我会支持那个信念 也支持你 |
[32:09] | Hell, I’ll even write a check to your campaign. | 我甚至会写一张支票 捐给你的竞选活动 |
[32:11] | You will? | 你愿意? |
[32:13] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[32:16] | What’s the catch? | 交换条件是什么? |
[32:20] | No catch. | 没有交换条件 |
[32:42] | Detective Vega. Come in. | 维嘉警探 |
[32:44] | Close the door. | 请进 |
[32:53] | I heard there might be a problem. | 把门关上 我听说可能出了个问题 |
[32:56] | Lieutenant Billets? | 是关于比勒茨警督的 |
[32:59] | No, sir. Not with me. | 不 长官 |
[33:00] | I.T.’s great. Ask anybody. | 我没有问题 警督很好 你问谁都能了解 |
[33:02] | Asking you. Heard she made you uncomfortable. | 我正在问你 听说她让你觉得不自在 |
[33:07] | That would be an overstatement, sir. | 那可能言过其实了 长官 |
[33:10] | Afraid of blowback, Detective? | 警探 |
[33:12] | Department has your back. | 你是担心会有报复? 警局会支持你的 |
[33:13] | No, sir, really, I… | 不 长官 真的 我… |
[33:14] | Will go no further than this room. | 你在这里说的话不会传到这间办公室之外 |
[33:16] | Anything you say. | 不管你说什么 |
[33:18] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[33:23] | I may have vented, to my partner. | 我也许向我的搭档发泄过 |
[33:26] | I’ve been having some personal issues and, uh, | 我最近一直有些个人问题 |
[33:29] | I may have overreacted. | 而我也许反应过激了 |
[33:31] | Home front. Always a pickle. | 家里的事永远都很难处理 |
[33:35] | Well. Long as you’ve got a handle on it. | 只要你能掌控就好 |
[33:38] | I do, sir. I’m sorry if anyone misunderstood. | 我能 长官 抱歉让任何人误解了 |
[33:43] | Glad we could talk. | 很高兴跟你聊了 |
[33:45] | Now go solve a case or two. | 现在去破一两桩案子吧 |
[33:50] | Or three. | 或者三桩 第二节 个人行为 性骚扰 |
[34:07] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[34:11] | – You got a sec? – Oh, of course. | 你有时间吗? 当然 |
[34:19] | Alicia Kent? | 是艾莉西亚肯特的案子? |
[34:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:23] | Look, Maddie, different cases are sequestered | 听着 麦迪 |
[34:25] | – in law offices all the time. – I know. | 在律师办公室 不同案件向来都是被区隔的 |
[34:29] | But given what I did for you last year | 我知道 但考虑到在去年我爸爸的案子当中 |
[34:32] | while on my dad’s case, I think it’s gonna be awkward | 我为你做的事 我觉得 |
[34:35] | having me around while he’s on the other side. | 他跟我们针锋相对 而我却在这里实习 会很尴尬 |
[34:40] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[34:46] | I’m disappointed, but I understand. | 我很失望 但我能理解 |
[34:55] | Thanks. For everything. | 谢谢 |
[34:58] | Absolutely. | 感谢你做的一切 不客气 |
[35:00] | Hey, you change your mind, you’re welcome back any time. | 嘿 如果你改变主意了 随时欢迎回来 |
[35:14] | Plans for the night? Or monk-like solitude? | 今晚有安排还是像修道士一样离群索居? |
[35:18] | More like Thelonious Monk. You? | 应该是有爵士乐为伴 你呢? |
[35:24] | Jerry. | 杰利? |
[35:28] | DNA from Craver’s shirt. | 克雷夫衬衫上的DNA的检测结果 |
[35:33] | Saliva. | 是唾液 |
[35:42] | Travis Strout. | 是特拉维斯斯特劳特的 |
[35:45] | Strout killed Craver. Then spit on him. | 特拉维斯杀了克雷夫 再往他吐口水 |
[35:48] | What you do to a snitch. | 对内奸这么做很正常 |
[35:50] | Dax lied about not showing the other sovereigns | 达克斯说没给别的主权公民看过 麦克斯韦尔给他发的 |
[35:52] | the picture that Maxwell sent him. | 那张照片 他撒谎了 |
[35:55] | And Travis Strout took the bait. | 而特拉维斯斯特劳特上当了 |
[36:01] | I can’t decide. Bob Mitchum? | 我决定不了 |
[36:04] | Or Bogart and Bacall? | 看罗伯特米彻姆?还是看鲍嘉和白考尔? |
[36:08] | Mitchum. Excellent choice. | 米彻姆 很好的选择 |
[36:10] | That’s a very underrated actor. | 他作为演员完全被轻视了 |
[36:12] | You know, Mitchum put the “I” in “laconic.” | 米彻姆是简洁利落风格的代表人物 |
[36:17] | – Hello. – Hi, Barrel. | 喂? 嗨 木桶 |
[36:19] | Melissa Rodgers. | 我是梅利莎罗杰斯 |
[36:20] | – How you holding up? – Okay. You know. | 你还好吗? 还行 你懂的 |
[36:23] | I do. | 我懂 |
[36:25] | I was curious what’s on that tape. It was nothing. | 我想知道那个录音带的内容 |
[36:30] | It was in his safe deposit. It must be something. | 没有什么重要的事 那是放在他的保险箱里的 肯定是重要的东西 |
[36:34] | Well, maybe at the time he put it in there, | 也许他把它放进去时有重要性 |
[36:36] | but trust me, Melissa, now he’d want you to let it go. | 但是相信我梅利莎 |
[36:41] | Okay, well, should I come pick it up, | 现在他会希望你放手 好吧 |
[36:45] | or can you drop it in the mail? | 我该去把它取回来吗? |
[36:47] | You know, I checked on your dad’s transfer to Pacific. | 还是说你可以把它放我信箱里? 我查过了你爸被调去太平洋区的事 |
[36:50] | He did put in for that midnight shift. | 确实是他主动请求上夜班的 |
[36:53] | Chief had nothing to do with that. | 那事跟局长没有一点关系 |
[36:56] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[36:58] | Tape’s got my father’s voice on it, Barrel. | 那录音带里录了我父亲的声音 |
[37:01] | I’d like it back. | 木桶 |
[37:03] | Sure. | 我想把它拿回来 |
[37:11] | Bad news. | 好的 坏消息 |
[37:16] | How’s that? | 什么消息? |
[37:17] | Felix Mariama? | 菲利斯马利亚莫是缉毒局的 |
[37:27] | Real name is Charlie Hovan. | 他的真名是查理霍文 |
[37:31] | And you brought him to us. | 而你居然把他介绍给了我们? |
[37:34] | I just learned it. | 我刚刚知道的 |
[37:50] | “Just”? | 刚刚? |
[37:52] | You’re walking into a trap. | 你们正在自投罗网 |
[37:54] | That you helped devise. | 一个你帮忙布下的罗网 |
[37:59] | Why I’m telling you now. | 如果我真是同伙 为什么现在告诉你们? |
[38:22] | Fucking federal bug. | 联调局的跟踪器 |
[38:25] | What do you want me to do with it? | 你要我怎么处置它? |
[38:29] | Uh, put it on the truck. | 把它放在卡车上 |
[38:39] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办? |
[38:43] | I’m gonna lay low for a while. | 我会先避避风头 |
[38:46] | Gonna mourn my man. | 缅怀我男人 |
[38:50] | And then I’ll decide. | 然后再决定 |
[38:52] | You sure I can’t help? | 你确定我帮不上忙? |
[38:55] | I got somebody else. | 我有别人可以帮忙 |
[38:58] | It was my brother they murdered. | 他们杀的是我哥哥 |
[39:00] | And why they’ll look at you first. | 所以如果有情况 他们会先找你 |
[39:11] | E-mails, calendars, text files. | 电邮、日历、文本档案 |
[39:13] | – I sent you a packet. – Any names? | 我全都发给你了 |
[39:15] | Screen names, aliases. | 知道名字吗? 都是些网名、代号 |
[39:17] | You know, e-mail addresses that are probably no good anymore. | 那些电子邮箱地址可能已经不用了 |
[39:19] | Sands said there was photos and videos. | 杉德兹说有照片和视频的 |
[39:22] | Still working on that. | 还在恢复呢 |
[39:23] | Roots are all fucked up. | 根目录全都乱套了 |
[39:25] | Soon as I can. | 预计要多久? 我尽快 |
[39:27] | – How long? – Weeks, not months. | 要多久? 几个星期 不是几个月 |
[39:30] | Just as long as they’re not corrupted. | 前提是它们没有损坏 |
[39:31] | Making my day. | 你这话让我很开心 |
[39:32] | That’s me. Mr. Sunshine. | 我就是阳光先生 |
[39:35] | Thanks, amigo. | 谢谢你 |
[39:44] | Hey. | 朋友 嘿 |
[39:48] | You’re gonna be seeing more of me. | 你以后会更经常看到我 |
[39:52] | I’m not complaining, but why? | 无可抱怨 不过为什么? |
[39:56] | I quit today. | 我今天辞职了 |
[39:59] | Too awkward. | 感觉太别扭了 |
[40:02] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[40:06] | She said I’m welcome back any time. | 她说随时欢迎我回去 |
[40:08] | She’s a good judge of character. | 她很懂得评判他人的品格 |
[40:10] | With everyone she deals with, she has to be. | 她应对这么多人 必须有这个能力 |
[40:12] | I was wondering how long you’d be okay with that part. | 我一直想知道你能接受那部分多久 |
[40:15] | Which part? | 哪部分? |
[40:17] | You mean defending people like Dante Crow? | 你是指为唐帝克罗那样的人辩护? |
[40:19] | Okay, Mads, look. | 好吧 小麦 |
[40:20] | Everyone deserves a defense, | 听着 所有人都应该得到辩护 |
[40:22] | but she helps guys like Crow game the system. | 但她帮助像克罗那样的人钻系统的空子 |
[40:24] | If the system is rigged, someone has to. | 如果系统是不正当的 必须有人这么做 |
[40:27] | Come on, Mads. You sound so cynical. | 别这样 小麦 你这语气太愤世嫉俗了 |
[40:30] | – You mean like you? – Excuse me? | 你是指像你的语气? |
[40:34] | You know what? | 你说什么? |
[40:36] | I don’t want to have this conversation tonight. | 你知道吗?我今天晚上不想谈 |
[40:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:43] | Night. | 晚安 |