时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | – Almost done? – Just about. | 快弄完了? 差不多了 |
[00:19] | Take your break when you finish. | 你弄完了就休息吧 |
[00:20] | Will do. | 好的 圣阿加莎医院 |
[01:34] | Elizabeth Clayton. As I live and breathe. | 伊丽莎白克莱顿 真是意外啊 |
[01:37] | You said I could call any time. | 你说过我可以随时打给你的 |
[01:39] | Been a minute. How are you? | 有一阵子没联系了 |
[01:40] | Everything okay? | 你怎么样?都还好吗? |
[01:42] | Still sober, if you’re asking. | 没有破戒酗酒 如果你是问这事的话 |
[01:45] | Good to hear. What’s up? | 听到这个让我很高兴 有什么事? |
[01:49] | I saw a guy today at the store. | 我今天在店里看到一个男的 |
[01:53] | I’m not sure, but he looked like this friend of Daisy’s. | 我不确定 |
[01:57] | Got a name? | 但他像是黛西的那个朋友 |
[01:59] | Alex something. | 知道他的名字吗? 亚历克斯什么的 |
[02:02] | I wrote down his license plate. | 我记下了他的车牌号 |
[02:04] | Unless it’s connected to the case, I really can’t… | 除非这跟案子有关 否则我真的不能… |
[02:07] | He might know what happened to her. | 他也许知道她遇到的事 |
[02:10] | May take me a few days to get back to you. | 我也许得花几天才能查到 再跟你联系 |
[02:12] | I’ll text you the number. | 我把车牌号发给你 |
[02:13] | You haven’t forgotten about her, have you, Harry? | 你没有忘记她吧 哈里? |
[02:17] | Not for a day. | 一天都没有忘记 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我无法释怀 博斯 就像我 |
[03:23] | Stanley Kent had a separate account. | 史丹利肯特有个单独账户 |
[03:26] | Opened it last spring. | 去年春天开设的 |
[03:28] | That’s when he hired the P.I. | 他就是在那时请私家侦探的 |
[03:30] | Paid him in May, again in June. | 五月付了一次钱 |
[03:32] | What else? | 六月又付了一次 |
[03:34] | Two purchases from Cerberus Pro. | 还有什么? 从专业服务公司买过两次东西 |
[03:37] | GPS tracker, and a picture frame with a hidden micro spy cam. | 卫星定位系统追踪器 及一个藏有微型监视摄像头的相框 |
[03:44] | To keep tabs on his wife. Send me pics of both. | 密切关注他老婆 把这两样东西的照片都发给我 |
[03:47] | Roger that. | 收到 寿险、住宅险、地震险 奥兰治海岸人寿 加利福尼亚州 专利申请 X光检测手术海绵 发明者:艾莉西亚肯特 一样的东西 四个门都有 克伦肖现场 酒吧及烧烤、寿司 鸡尾酒 都没问题吧? 没问题 海地重建 联调局 |
[05:46] | Same thing, | |
[05:48] | all four doors. | |
[07:11] | Chief? | 局长? |
[07:21] | You threw my people under the bus. | 你拿我的人来当挡箭牌 |
[07:23] | It was taken out of context. | 这完全是断章取义 |
[07:24] | “LAPD responded with unnecessary | “洛杉矶警察局以不必要 |
[07:26] | and disproportionate use of force”? | 及不合理的武力作为回应?” |
[07:28] | You’re not the only one catching flak. | 被强烈谴责的不只有你一个 |
[07:30] | Internet’s on fire. “Ruby Ridge and Waco all over again.” | 网上都炸了 把这事 与历史上类似的事件相提并论 |
[07:33] | Your agents acted with reckless disregard. | 你的探员藐视协议、行动鲁莽 |
[07:35] | Given the circumstances, they reacted appropriately. | 考虑到当时的情况 他们的反应是合理的 |
[07:38] | Really? Well, I’ve got a wounded officer | 真的吗?我在医院里有个受伤的警员 |
[07:41] | in the hospital who would disagree. | 他会不同意你这说法 |
[07:46] | Don’t you ever scapegoat my department again. | 不准你再拿我的部门当替罪羊 搜查令及宣誓书 |
[08:45] | You believe this shit? | 你能相信这狗屁吗? |
[08:54] | I need to see our friend. | 我得见我们的朋友 |
[08:58] | I’ll call him. | 我会给他打电话的 |
[09:09] | Talk medicine, not politics. Politics was off-limits. | 谈医学 不谈政治 远离政治话题 |
[09:12] | Look, I’m a Democrat. Stan was a libertarian. | 我支持民主党 而史丹是自由党人 |
[09:15] | – How far right? – This side of Genghis Khan. | 右到什么程度? 到成吉思汗的这一侧 |
[09:19] | Anti-government. Less is more, least is best. | 反政府 “少即多、最少即最好” |
[09:22] | We agreed to disagree. | 我们同意了要尊重异见 |
[09:23] | – He hated paying taxes. – Don’t we all? | 他讨厌交税? 我们不都讨厌交税吗? |
[09:27] | Wondering if he ever paid taxes on this. | 我想知道他是否就这个东西交过税 |
[09:29] | What’s it for? | 这是干什么用的? |
[09:32] | Hmm. A surgical sponge. | 手术海棉 |
[09:34] | Disposable, cheap to make, | 一次性用品、成本低廉、应用广泛 |
[09:38] | widely used. | |
[09:40] | And Alicia Kent holds the patent on this? | 而艾莉西亚肯特持有这个的专利? |
[09:42] | Mm. PhD from Stanford. | 她是斯坦福大学的博士 |
[09:43] | Came up with a simple, brilliant idea. | 想到了一个简单又非常聪明的主意 |
[09:45] | Before or after she married Kent? | 这是在她嫁给肯特之前还是之后发明的? |
[09:47] | Before. | 之前 |
[09:49] | She retired early on her royalties. | 她靠收取专利使用费很早就退休了 |
[09:51] | It’s a golden spigot. | 这可是棵摇钱树 |
[09:52] | He have a share? | 他能分到钱吗? |
[09:53] | Fifty-fifty. | 一半一半 |
[09:55] | Generous of her. | 她可真慷慨 |
[09:58] | He signed a prenup. | 他签了一份婚前协议 |
[10:00] | Marriage lasted longer than five years… which it did… | 如果他们的婚姻持续超过五年 事实上也超过了五年 |
[10:02] | He’d be fully vested, which he was. | 他就能完全获得一半的权益 他确实获得了 |
[10:04] | So most of their money was hers. | 那他们大部分的钱是她的? |
[10:06] | Stan’s practice was successful, | 史丹执业很成功 |
[10:08] | but his wife’s dough put them in a whole ‘nother bracket. | 但完全比不上他太太赚的钱 |
[10:11] | That cause friction at home? | 在家里引发了摩擦? |
[10:15] | Something wasn’t right. | 就是有些不对劲 |
[10:18] | I asked if everything was okay. | 我问他过得好不好 |
[10:20] | He would change the subject. | 他会转换话题 |
[10:22] | He ever mention hiring a private investigator? | 他有没有提过请私家侦探的事? |
[10:25] | A private eye? No, God, no. | 私家侦探?没有 天啊 没有 |
[10:29] | Did he think Alicia was having an affair? | 你觉得艾莉西亚有外遇? |
[10:31] | What about him? He ever stray? | 那他呢?他拈花惹草吗? |
[10:34] | He’d have been a fool to do so. | 他敢的话就是犯傻了 |
[10:36] | The prenup had a morals clause. | 婚前协议有一条关于道德的条款 |
[10:38] | He violated that, he would have never seen another penny. | 他敢违反的话就分不到一分钱 |
[10:45] | Chief, the Marcos and Arias task force… | 局长 |
[10:49] | I want in. | 我要加入马科斯跟阿里亚斯案的调查队 |
[10:52] | Well, have you spoken to Lieutenant Billets? | 你跟比勒茨警督谈过吗? |
[10:54] | She okayed it. | 她同意了 |
[10:55] | Reached out to Captain Garwood. | 跟戈德伍德队长联系过了 |
[10:58] | – So what’s the problem? – I’m being slow-walked. | 那有什么问题? 我一直被拖延 |
[11:00] | And you want me to intervene? | 你希望我干预? |
[11:02] | Yes, sir. | 是的 局长 |
[11:07] | Why so interested? | 你为什么这么感兴趣? |
[11:09] | A local businessman from Haiti, Jacques Avril. | 因为一个来自海地的本地商人 雅克艾威尔 |
[11:12] | I believe he ordered the murder of my C.I. | 我相信是他让人杀死了我的线人 |
[11:15] | and used Marcos and Arias to set it up. | 并利用马科斯跟阿里亚斯来设局 |
[11:18] | Dwight Wise’s son. | 有什么证据? |
[11:23] | Marcos and Arias were on Avril’s pad. | 马科斯跟阿里亚斯被艾威尔收买了 |
[11:26] | We were closing in on them. They were a liability. | 我们当时对他们步步紧逼 他们成了负累 |
[11:30] | I believe Avril took them off the board. | 我相信是艾威尔干掉了他们 |
[11:37] | I worry this is too personal for you. | 我担心这事对你来说有太多个人纠葛 |
[11:41] | I speak the language. I know the people. | 我会说他们的语言 |
[11:43] | I can help. | 我认识一些人 我能帮上忙 |
[11:48] | All right. I’ll talk to Garwood. | 好吧 我去跟戈德伍德说说 谢谢你 局长 |
[11:51] | Thank you, Chief. | 艾莉西亚肯特 手机被弃 X9989 照片拍于2019年6月9日22点13分 |
[12:34] | Her robe was in the closet. | 她的袍子在衣柜里 |
[12:36] | I brought it to her. | 是我拿给她的 |
[12:39] | And yet there it is on the chair. | 可这张照片里袍子是放在椅子上的 |
[12:42] | What if this photo was staged? What if her story’s bullshit? | 要是这张照片是摆拍的呢? 要是她说的全是谎话呢? |
[12:45] | She killed her husband? | 她杀死了自己的丈夫? |
[12:47] | With her lover and made it all about the cesium | 跟她的情人一起?然后弄得好像 |
[12:49] | and the sovereigns. | 跟铯元素及主权公民有关 |
[12:50] | Why not just get a divorce? | 为什么不直接离婚? |
[12:53] | Her patent’s a money machine, but it’s community property. | 她的专利是个印钞机 |
[12:57] | She didn’t want to share. | 但那是共同财产 她不想平分 |
[12:58] | – That’s cold. – That’s motive. | 这太冷酷了 |
[13:00] | Start night of. | 这就是动机 从案发当晚开始推测 |
[13:02] | She was tied up twice… | 她被绑起来了两次 |
[13:04] | Once for the demand photo and then again later for the rescue. | 一次是为了拍勒索照片 后来又绑了一次 用来骗营救人员 |
[13:07] | That’s where they blew it with the robe. | 第二次袍子的位置穿帮了 |
[13:09] | – She pull the trigger? – Her lover. | 是她开的枪? 她的情人 |
[13:11] | Sends Kent the photo, | 发照片给肯特 |
[13:12] | meets him at the Overlook, murders him, | 在观景台跟他碰头 杀死了他 |
[13:15] | then plants her car at Waylon’s shop, | 然后将她的车栽赃到韦伦的店里 |
[13:17] | goes back to the house, ties her up again. | 回去她的屋里 又一次把她绑了起来 |
[13:20] | We find her the next day, she gives us the 308 tattoo. | 我们第二天找到了她 她向我们提起308的刺青 |
[13:24] | – That and her stolen car. – And the missing cesium. | 以及她被偷的车子 |
[13:26] | Sends us down the wrong road | 还有失踪的铯元素 故意给我们指错路 |
[13:28] | chasing a bunch of alt-right loons | 害我们追着一群 |
[13:29] | that had nothing to do with it. | 跟这事毫无关系的另类右翼疯子 |
[13:33] | The murder weapon at the Strout house, | 在斯特劳特家找到的杀人凶器 |
[13:36] | how’d it get there? | 是怎么出现在那里的? |
[13:37] | I got an idea on that. She get her cell phone back yet? | 我对此有个想法 她拿回了她的手机吗? |
[13:40] | I had patrol drop it off. | 我让一个巡官送回去了 |
[13:42] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[13:50] | A tap on Alicia Kent? | 窃听艾莉西亚肯特? |
[13:52] | She’s conspiring with someone. | 她跟某个人串通 |
[13:53] | Someone with access and opportunity. | 一个有途径、有机会的人 |
[13:55] | Not sure I like what you’re implying. | 我不见得能接受你暗示的意思 |
[13:58] | You think this will fly with the judge? | 你觉得法官会接受这个疑点? |
[14:00] | It’s a coin toss. The framework is there. | 说不准 基本的要素都有了 |
[14:19] | Good luck with Judge Sobel. | 祝你能说服索贝尔法官吧 |
[14:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 爵士乐 |
[14:31] | Come on. | 不会吧 |
[14:36] | Art Pepper. Hm. | 阿尔特佩珀 |
[14:39] | He’s got a song on this album that he wrote for his daughter. | 他这张专辑有首歌是写给他女儿的 |
[14:42] | He wrote it because he wasn’t around much | 她成长过程中 |
[14:43] | when she was growing up. My dad used to play it for me. | 他不太常在她身边 所以他就写了这首歌 |
[14:47] | So you can relate? | 我爸以前常放给我听 |
[14:50] | Song’s about you? | 所以你有共鸣 这首歌是关于你的? |
[14:51] | Used to be. Not anymore. | 以前是的 不再是了 |
[14:55] | – I’d like to meet him. – Art Pepper? He’s dead. | 我想见见他 |
[14:58] | No, your dad. | 阿尔特佩珀?他过世了 不 |
[15:01] | Mister Old School. | 是见你爸 老派先生 |
[15:03] | – Really? – Yeah. | 真的? |
[15:05] | We should all grab a bite sometime. | 嗯 我们可以一起去吃顿饭 |
[15:07] | He’s not the most social person. | 他不太会社交 |
[15:11] | I suck at small talk myself, so | 我自己也不擅长闲聊 |
[15:14] | maybe we’ll just sit in silence. | 所以也许我们可以静静地坐着 |
[15:16] | In that case, he might actually like you. | 那样的话 他其实也许会喜欢你 |
[15:20] | And that’d be a surprise? | 那会让你感到意外吗? |
[15:26] | – I’m gonna get this. – You don’t have a turntable. | 我要买这张 你没有唱片机 |
[15:30] | I’ll buy one. | 我买一个 |
[15:35] | – Got plans tonight? – Get this wiretap signed, | 今晚有安排吗? 请法官签批这份监控令 |
[15:38] | – walk my dog. – Thrilling. | 遛狗 真的? |
[15:41] | You’re like a monk in a monastery up on that hill. | 你就像住在山顶修道院里的修道士一样 |
[15:44] | I dig wearing those robes. | 我会挺喜欢穿那些长袍的 |
[15:46] | I’ve noticed that you and Bennett have become | 我留意到你跟本纳特最近关系挺亲密 |
[15:48] | – rather chummy these days. – No comment. | |
[15:52] | I thought so. Catch you tomorrow. | 无可奉告 我就知道 明天见 |
[15:53] | All right, partner. Have a good one. | 好的 老兄 祝愉快 |
[16:19] | The deep state let you go. | 看来深层政府把你放了 |
[16:21] | Detective Harry Bosch. | 哈里博斯警探 |
[16:23] | Badge number 2997. Get his plate. | 警徽号2997 |
[16:26] | That’s enough. | 拍下他的车牌 |
[16:28] | Clear out so I can exit. | 够了 别挡路 让我出去 |
[16:30] | Not even pretending to be a free citizen today, Detective? | 今天都不装一下自由公民吗 警探? |
[16:34] | Registration’s almost expired. | 注册几乎过期了 |
[16:35] | Clear the driveway so I can exit. | 别挡着车道 让我出去 |
[16:38] | No seat belt. Damn shame. | 没有扣安全带 |
[16:39] | Hope your daughter wears hers. | 真可惜啊 |
[16:42] | What did you say? | 希望你女儿会扣她的安全带 你刚才说什么? |
[16:44] | Young lady in her prime, whole life ahead of her. | 风华正茂的年轻姑娘 |
[16:46] | Get this, get this. | 前面还有大好人生 拍下来 |
[16:48] | – The fuck did you just say? – Harry! | 你他妈的刚才说什么? 哈里! |
[16:50] | Back the fuck up. | 你他妈的别搞事 |
[16:53] | You mention my daughter again and they’ll be scraping you | 你敢再提起我女儿 |
[16:56] | off the pavement with a fucking spatula. | 到时就会有人用铲子把你从人行道上铲走 |
[16:58] | Come on, man, he’s not even worth it. | 别这样 伙计 |
[17:00] | Don’t give ’em the satisfaction. | 他根本不值得 别让他得逞了 |
[17:04] | Get the fuck out of here. | 你们快滚! 走吧 |
[17:08] | – Go. – Fucking pig. | 他们去死吧 穆索与法兰克烧烤店 |
[17:20] | So fire department won’t go in without a police escort. | 没有警察陪同 消防局的人就不进去 |
[17:24] | Yeah, pussies. | 是的 |
[17:26] | Just ’cause the entire city’s in flames. | 怂货 只是因为整个城市都着火了 |
[17:28] | I know, right? | 不就是嘛 |
[17:29] | Least little riot. Alex. | 最小的骚乱 亚历克斯 |
[17:32] | Uh, we’ll do another lap, | 我们再来一轮酒 |
[17:34] | and, uh, turn the A/C up a little, will you? | 把空调调低一点 |
[17:36] | I love this place. | 行吗? 我喜欢这地方 |
[17:39] | Red jackets. | 红夹克 |
[17:41] | Hundred years old, still standing. | 一百年了还在营业 |
[17:43] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[17:44] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[17:47] | Where was I? | 我刚才说到哪儿了? |
[17:49] | Running convoy for the fire trucks. | 为消防车护航 |
[17:52] | Fifth fire of the night. | 当晚第五场火灾 |
[17:54] | Nickerson Gardens. | 尼克森花园 |
[17:56] | They’re throwing this shit in the street, | 有人往街上扔乱七八糟的东西 |
[17:57] | you know, trash cans, tires. | 垃圾桶、轮胎… |
[18:00] | So the motherless fucks can take a pot shot at you | 这样你被迫停车时 |
[18:02] | – when you have to stop. – Which they do. | 那些王八蛋就可以朝你乱枪扫射一通 他们真的这么干 |
[18:05] | Fish in a barrel. Bullets start flying. | 这太容易了 子弹乱飞 |
[18:07] | Rounds are dinging off the hood, so I slam it into reverse. | 打中引擎罩叮当作响 所以我马上挂退档 |
[18:11] | – Your partner? – Hiding under the dashboard. | 你的搭档呢? |
[18:14] | One round hits, | 躲在仪表板下面 中了一枪 |
[18:16] | whole fucking car vibrates like a gong. | 整辆车像铜锣一样震动起来 |
[18:20] | You know, we were laughing our ass off about it, but… | 我们因这事笑疯了 |
[18:23] | we make it around the corner, | 但我们开到了马路转角处 |
[18:25] | stop to take a look. We were shot to shit. | 停了下来检查 我们的车子千疮百孔 |
[18:28] | Lightbar blown to bits. | 警示灯都炸碎了 |
[18:30] | And the round? | 那颗子弹呢? |
[18:31] | Went through my door, through the seat, | 射穿了车门、射穿了车座 |
[18:35] | missed my liver by inches. | 离我的肝脏仅差几寸 |
[18:37] | That is so lucky. | 真是太走运了 |
[18:39] | Luck of the Irish. | 运气好得难以想象 |
[18:40] | I mean, your liver’s got to be the size of a watermelon. | 你的肝脏肯定有西瓜大小吧? |
[18:45] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[18:47] | That’s ridiculous. | 说真的 |
[18:49] | Leave my liver out of this, will you? | 别拿我的肝脏说事 行吗? |
[18:54] | A little thin on probable cause, Detective. | 相当理由的证据不足啊 警探 |
[18:58] | Mrs. Kent conspired with a federal agent? | 肯特太太跟一名联邦探员串通? |
[19:01] | The demand photo | 那张勒索照片是摆拍的 |
[19:02] | was staged, Your Honor, I can attest to that. | 法官大人 我可以证明 |
[19:04] | Alicia Kent gave us information about the Three Oh Eights | 有关308中队的线索 |
[19:06] | clearly meant to steer the investigation. | 是艾莉西亚肯特告诉我们的 |
[19:09] | Doesn’t mean she got that information | 显然是想误导这起调查 |
[19:12] | from a federal agent. | 这并不表示她的信息 是从联邦探员那里得到的 |
[19:13] | She intersected with the FBI several times in the months | 她在她丈夫被杀前的几个月内 |
[19:16] | before her husband’s murder. | 跟联调局有过几次交集 |
[19:18] | Safety protocols for Dr. Kent, | 了解肯特医生的安全协议 |
[19:20] | briefings about who might target him | 关于谁会为了拿到他能取得的核材料 |
[19:21] | for his access to nuclear materials. | 而以他为目标的简介会 |
[19:25] | If you make a case off of this wiretap, | 如果你以窃听得来的证据打官司 |
[19:29] | it lands in my courtroom. | 这官司将由我来审判 |
[19:30] | I’m aware of that, Your Honor. | 我知道这一点 法官大人 |
[19:32] | I don’t want to find out that I’ve been misled in any way. | 我不希望到时发现自己受到了任何误导 |
[19:35] | I’ll throw this case out | 不然我会很快就否决这个案子 |
[19:37] | quicker than you can say, “Jack Robinson.” | |
[19:39] | – Understood. – I hope you do. | 明白 希望你真的明白了 |
[19:46] | This probable cause is so thin, | 这个合理根据太薄弱了 |
[19:48] | I’m not gonna give you the two weeks you requested. | 我不会批准你申请的两个星期 |
[19:52] | – Your Honor? – 72 hours. | 法官大人? 给你72小时 |
[19:55] | If you come up with something, I’ll extend it. | 如果有发现 我再延长 |
[19:57] | If not, you shut this down. | 否则就取消这个行动 |
[20:04] | 72 hours, Detective. | 72小时 警探 |
[20:06] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢法官大人 加州车管所行政门户网站 车管所数据库搜索结果:亚历山大杉德兹 黛西克莱顿 |
[20:50] | Ask you a question? | 洛杉矶警察局 谋杀调查档案:黛西克莱顿 陈述表 可以问你个问题吗? |
[20:54] | The night you were shot at, | 你中枪那天晚上 |
[20:57] | scare you? | 你觉得怕吗? |
[20:59] | Shitless. | 吓尿了 |
[21:01] | – Never felt so much alive. – Oh. See, | 从没那么强烈地感觉自己还活着 |
[21:05] | that’s the mentality. People don’t get that. | 你瞧 就得有这种心态 一般人不明白 |
[21:11] | Ryano, you okay? | 大犀牛 |
[21:14] | You don’t look so good. | 你没事吧? 你看起来不太好 |
[21:16] | Fuck. | 该死的! |
[21:19] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 你怎么了? |
[21:23] | Fuck! I got a truck on me. | 不好了!我感觉被卡车压着 |
[21:25] | I’m gonna get you some help. I’ve got this. | 我现在找人来帮忙 有我在 坚持住 |
[21:28] | Hold on. Hold on, Ryano. | 坚持住 大犀牛 死者姓名:无名氏 克莱尔 |
[22:58] | Wow. Look at all this. | 看看这些 |
[23:01] | Coffee’s on the table. | 咖啡在桌上 |
[23:03] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[23:08] | It’s not Du-par’s, but… | 这没有高档餐厅水准 不过… |
[23:10] | Looks great. Thank you. | 看起来很棒 谢谢你 |
[23:18] | Why do I feel like I’m the one being buttered up here? | 我为什么感觉这是在给我灌蜜糖? |
[23:21] | What? I can’t make breakfast for my dad? | 怎么了? 我不能为自己的老爸做早餐吗? |
[23:24] | Of course you can. | 当然可以了 |
[23:26] | And thank you. | 而且很感谢你 |
[23:29] | Uh, listen, uh, I had a run-in | 听着 |
[23:31] | with the sovereigns at the station last night. | 我昨晚在局里 跟几个主权公民发生了冲突 |
[23:33] | – What happened? – The usual. | 发生什么事了? 就那些事 |
[23:35] | Uh, nothing of concern, but if someone approaches you, | 没什么可担心的 但如果有人接近你 |
[23:38] | you get trolled online, you feel threatened in any way, | 你在网上被骚扰 或者你感觉受到任何威胁 |
[23:40] | I want you to tell me, okay? | 你都要告诉我 好吗? |
[23:42] | Okay. I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[23:45] | So… | 那个 |
[23:48] | Antonio wants to meet you. | 安托尼奥想见你 |
[23:52] | You made pancakes to ask me that? | 你做煎饼就是为了跟我说这事? |
[23:54] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[23:58] | I usually get the distinct impression I embarrass you. | 我经常强烈地感觉到我让你难堪 |
[24:00] | Sometimes. | 有时候是的 |
[24:06] | Sure. Okay. | 好 行 为什么不呢? |
[24:09] | – Why not? – Great. | 太好了 |
[24:11] | Just… don’t say anything offensive, please. | 只是… 别说任何冒犯人的话 |
[24:16] | I promise to chew with my mouth closed, | 好吗? |
[24:20] | nod my head in all the right places. | 我保证我会闭上嘴巴咀嚼 在恰当的时候点点头 |
[24:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:37] | Testing visual for reference. | 参考视频测试 |
[24:39] | Target number one. | 1号目标 |
[24:41] | Confirmed. Houston, | 确认 我们的影像及声音监控都连上了 |
[24:43] | we are wired for sight and sound. | 艾莉西亚肯特 1号目标 |
[24:54] | They say the next few days are critical. | 他们说接下来的几天至关重要 |
[24:56] | He’s in good hands. | 他会得到很好的照顾 |
[24:58] | – Thanks for checking in. – Hey, listen. | 谢谢你关心他的情况 嘿 |
[25:01] | You tell that ornery S.O.B. I’ll visit him soon. | 听着 告诉那个倔脾气的臭小子 |
[25:04] | I will. | 我很快会去看他 我会的 |
[25:09] | Thank you, Harry. | 谢谢你 哈里 |
[25:11] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 数独游戏3 短信记录:乔治纳尔 上午8点47分 抱歉我没早一点联系 听说史丹利的消息后 真不知道该说些什么 但我一直想着你 |
[25:27] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[25:30] | Uh… | |
[25:32] | Long night. | 整晚都很揪心 |
[25:34] | Fingers crossed. | 祈求他能康复 |
[25:37] | Fuck this. | 去它的 |
[25:40] | Be here 12 hours on my ass. | 我会在这里值班12个小时 |
[25:44] | Have leg cramps. | 腿都抽筋了 |
[25:46] | Uh, wear pressure stockings. | 穿弹力袜 |
[25:48] | I do. | 我就穿啊 |
[25:56] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[25:59] | See him go down like that? | 看着他那样倒下? |
[26:04] | No. | 不好 |
[26:11] | H-He’ll, he’ll pull through. | 他能挺过去的 |
[26:13] | Light a candle. | 不用安慰我了 帮他祈祷去吧 |
[26:26] | Don’t they usually put it under the wheel well? | 他们通常不是把它放在轮舱下面吗? |
[26:27] | Well, in the movies, they do. With a magnet. | 在电影里是的 用磁铁吸上去 |
[26:30] | – Bunch of bullshit. – It is? | 那些都是狗屁 真的? |
[26:32] | First of all, a magnet would knock down the signal. | 首先磁铁会阻断信号 |
[26:35] | Batteries die. You need a power source. | 电池会坏掉 |
[26:39] | The easiest way is the juice line to the brake lights. | 得有能量源才行 最简单的方式是连接刹车灯的电线 |
[26:43] | Runs the length of the car. | 电线沿着整个车身 |
[26:45] | It’s always hot. | 而且一直有电 |
[26:47] | The law almost always taps the wire to the brake lights. | 执法部门几乎都把窃听装备连着刹车灯 |
[26:53] | Which, lo and behold, they have done. | 而… 快看啊 他们真这么干了 |
[27:01] | What you want me to do with it? | 你们想我怎么处置这个? |
[27:04] | Leave it. | 留着它 |
[27:06] | Let them think they know where I am. | 让他们以为知道我的行踪 |
[27:09] | Calacatta Gold. | 卡拉卡塔金 意大利产的 |
[27:12] | – Italian. – Thought you had the Carrara marble backsplash. | 艾莉西亚肯特 固定电话线 正在录音 你不是已经有卡拉拉大理石的后挡板吗? |
[27:15] | The Calacatta is a more classic look. | 卡拉卡塔的样子更经典 |
[27:17] | Brian would divorce me if I spent that kind of money. | 我花那么多钱的话 布莱恩会休妻的 |
[27:28] | Hey, handsome. How’s it going? | 嘿 帅哥 怎么样? |
[27:32] | So far, bubkes. | 到现在为止 一点收获都没有 |
[27:34] | Long night, huh? | 整晚没睡? |
[27:36] | Endless. | 根本睡不着 |
[27:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[27:43] | Not really. | 不怎么好 |
[27:47] | You have to go see him, Harry. | 你得去看看他 哈里 |
[27:48] | I know. I plan to. | 我知道 我打算去 |
[27:54] | The grieving widow Kent does quite a bit of texting. | 悲痛的肯特遗孀发的短信可真不少 |
[27:56] | Yeah, juicy stuff | 是啊 |
[27:57] | probably won’t happen until the wee hours. | 真正的料可能得凌晨才会有 |
[28:00] | Let’s stir the fucking pot, shall we? | 那我们就搅动一把 |
[28:14] | Hmm. | 好吗? |
[28:16] | Shake, rattle and roll. | 摇一摇、晃一晃 好戏开场 |
[28:28] | No sugar, right? | 不加糖 |
[28:30] | Yes. | 对吧? 是的 |
[28:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:38] | So, | 那… |
[28:40] | how can I help you, Detective? | 有什么事找我 警探? |
[28:44] | When we close a big case like this, | 这么大的案件结案时 |
[28:46] | there’s a press conference. | 会开一场新闻发布会 |
[28:48] | We usually like to display pictures. | 我们通常喜欢放些照片出来 |
[28:52] | Helps put a face to the victim. | 让人们看到受害者的样子 |
[28:55] | Those pictures, can we borrow a few? | 我们能借用几张那些照片吗? |
[28:59] | I could’ve had them delivered. Saved you the trip. | 我可以寄过去 不用麻烦你专程跑一趟 |
[29:03] | No trouble. | 不麻烦 |
[29:06] | Before I go, one last question. | 我离开前问你最后一个问题 |
[29:10] | You didn’t mention your patent. | 你没有提过你的专利 |
[29:12] | Which one? | 哪个专利? |
[29:14] | The one that made you rich. | 为你赚大钱的那个 |
[29:16] | Well, why would I? How is that relevant? | 我为什么要提?这怎么会相关呢? |
[29:18] | Money could be motive. | 钱可能是动机 |
[29:20] | Cesium was the motive. | 铯元素才是动机 |
[29:23] | Right. | 对 |
[29:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:35] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽空 |
[29:59] | Brenner. | |
[30:00] | Hey, it’s me. | 我是布伦纳 喂 是我 |
[30:02] | – Is this a bad time? – Hold on, | 现在不方便吗? 等一下 |
[30:04] | let me close my door. | 我先把门关上 |
[30:06] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[30:07] | That detective was here again. | 那个警探又来过了 |
[30:09] | Bingo. | 抓住了! |
[30:50] | “Felix Mariama”? | 菲利斯马利亚莫 |
[30:52] | Thought I was meeting with Mr. Avril. | 我以为是跟艾威尔先生见面 |
[30:54] | He’s busy. | 他很忙 |
[30:56] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[30:58] | I didn’t come here to talk to anybody but the boss. | 我来这里只想跟管事儿的谈 |
[31:01] | Sorry you wasted your time. | 抱歉让你浪费时间了 |
[31:06] | – Give him a message. – I’m listening. | 给他个口信 我洗耳恭听 |
[31:09] | I move a lot of product. | 我能卖出很多货 |
[31:11] | Mr. Avril has a select client list. | 艾威尔先生的客户都是精挑细选的 |
[31:15] | It’ll be worth his while. | 不会浪费他的时间的 |
[31:23] | So why come to us? | 为什么来找我们? |
[31:26] | What’s wrong with your current situation? | 你现在的处境有什么问题? |
[31:28] | My guy got greedy. | 我的人胃口太大了 |
[31:29] | Hmm. | |
[31:32] | Always such a temptation. | 永远都是个大诱惑 |
[31:34] | So much sugar every day. | 每天都看到这么多诱惑 |
[31:36] | So sweet. | 甜美、黏糊、无法抗拒 |
[31:38] | So sticky. Irresistible. | |
[31:42] | Now his widow runs the business. | 现在生意归他的遗孀管 |
[31:45] | And I need a new partner. | 而我需要一个新搭档 |
[31:50] | – Reece. – We need to meet. | 我是利斯 我们得碰个头 |
[31:53] | In the middle of something. Can you come by? | 正忙 你能过来吗? |
[31:55] | Can’t talk at your office and this is not | 不能在你办公室谈 |
[31:57] | a phone conversation. | 也不能在电话上谈 |
[32:00] | Where? | 在哪? |
[32:12] | His lieutenant took the meeting. | 露面的是他的副手 |
[32:15] | We knew there’d be layers. | 早就料到会隔几层 |
[32:18] | This might take a while. | 也许得花一点时间 |
[32:20] | Slow and steady wins the race. | 稳扎稳打必得胜 |
[32:23] | What’s your gut? | 有什么收获? |
[32:24] | I think they’ll take the hook. | 我认为他们上钩了 |
[32:25] | – How’s your legend? – Impeccable. | 你的声誉怎么样? 毫无瑕疵 |
[32:28] | Koreatown murder a few months ago? | 几个月前韩国城谋杀案、按摩院抢劫… |
[32:30] | Massage parlor robbery? | |
[32:32] | Couple of knuckleheads killed the owner. | 几个白痴杀了自己老板 |
[32:34] | Felix Mariama was behind that. | 背后主使是菲利斯马利亚莫 |
[32:45] | It doesn’t mean anything. She can explain that away. | 这说明不了什么 她能解释过去 |
[32:47] | A sovereign hung the robe up after taking the photo. | 拍照后主权公民把袍子挂了起来 |
[32:51] | Or her accomplice/lover did. | 或者是她的同谋兼情人挂的 |
[32:52] | A sovereign makes more sense | 说是主权公民干的比 |
[32:54] | than a secret law enforcement lover. | 一个执法人员兼秘密情人更说得过去 |
[32:55] | I dropped by her house earlier today | 我早些时间去过她家 |
[32:57] | to rattle her cage. | 唬了她一把 |
[32:59] | Thought we were working this case together. | 不是说好一起查这案子的吗? |
[33:00] | You should also know we’re up on her phone. | 你也该知道我们在监控她的手机 |
[33:02] | Coming awfully close to undermining | 这离破坏联邦调查真的不远 |
[33:05] | a federal investigation, Detective. | 警探 |
[33:06] | Know who she called when I left? | 知道我离开她家时 她打给谁了吗? |
[33:08] | Jack Brenner. | 杰克布伦纳 |
[33:10] | Brenner and Alicia Kent? Seriously? | 布伦纳和艾莉西亚肯特 说真的? |
[33:13] | This case was never about domestic terrorism. | 这案子根本与国内恐怖主义无关 |
[33:15] | It’s about a murder. | 纯粹是一件谋杀案 |
[33:16] | Who benefits? Alicia Kent gets to keep her fortune, | 谁能从中得益? |
[33:19] | Brenner gets Alicia. | 艾莉西亚肯特能保住她的财产 布伦纳能得到艾莉西亚 |
[33:21] | And with the sovereigns down, he scores a career win, too. | 拿下了主权公民 他也立了一功 |
[33:30] | There was a massage parlor murder last spring that fits. | 去年春天的一起按摩院谋杀案符合 |
[33:33] | Koreatown. | 在韩国城发生的 |
[33:36] | Are the police investigating? | 警方在调查吗? |
[33:38] | Case remains open. | 一直没结案 |
[33:40] | Continye. | 继续 |
[33:43] | Keep looking. | 继续挖他的料 马塞尔普鲁斯特 |
[34:02] | Got a moment? | 追忆似水年华 有空吗? |
[34:04] | Come in. | 进来 |
[34:08] | Just had an interesting conversation with Detective Bosch. | 我刚和博斯警探聊了一场有意思的对话 |
[34:13] | About? | 关于什么的? |
[34:16] | He says Alicia Kent might’ve had something to do | 他说艾莉西亚肯特也许与她丈夫遇害有关 |
[34:17] | with her husband’s murder. | |
[34:20] | What makes him say that? | 他为什么这么认为? |
[34:22] | He believes she was having an affair. | 他相信艾莉西亚有外遇 |
[34:25] | And that she and her lover killed Kent | 他说艾莉西亚跟她的情人杀死了肯特 |
[34:27] | and framed the sovereigns. | 并嫁祸给主权公民 |
[34:29] | Who’s her lover? | 她的情人是谁? |
[34:32] | Bosch thinks law enforcement. | 博斯认为是执法人员 |
[34:35] | Because? | 为什么? |
[34:36] | Had to be someone with access and opportunity | 肯定是有途径、有机会的人 |
[34:38] | to plant the murder weapon at the Strout house. | 才能把凶器栽赃到斯特劳特家 |
[34:40] | Does he have proof? | 他有证据吗? |
[34:44] | Nothing concrete. Yet. | 没有确证 暂时没有 |
[34:47] | So speculation. | 那就是凭空猜测? |
[34:49] | He’s up on her phone. | 他在监控她的手机 |
[34:52] | And we’re just learning about it now? | 而我们居然现在才知道? |
[34:54] | It surprised me, too. | 也出乎我的意料了 |
[35:01] | He comes to you again on this… | 他再因这案子找你 |
[35:04] | let me know. | 你就通知我 |
[35:06] | Sir. | 遵命 警察 |
[35:28] | Check out this baby. | 看看这宝贝 |
[35:32] | Damn. | 不得了了 |
[35:33] | Camera’s tiny. | 不得了了 摄像头很小 |
[35:36] | Battery might be fried. | 电池也许烧坏了 |
[35:38] | Not if it’s motion activated. | 如果是外力引发的就不是 |
[35:40] | – No SD card. – What does that mean? | 没有安全数字卡 什么意思? |
[35:42] | If it recorded any footage, | 如果录了任何影像 |
[35:43] | the data’s not stored on this device. | 数据并不是存在这设备里 |
[35:45] | Where is it, then? | 那是在哪里? |
[35:47] | Could be in the cloud. | 可能在云端 |
[35:49] | Offsite storage. I’ll get into it. | 异地储存 我会查一下 |
[35:52] | Ballistics? | 弹道检查报告呢? |
[35:54] | They recovered two .45s at the scene. | 他们在现场找到了两支约11毫米口径的枪 |
[35:56] | Gunmen tossed and walked away. | 枪手扔了枪 |
[35:58] | You’ll love this: | 走掉了 你肯定会喜欢这条信息的 |
[36:00] | From the same batch of guns Marcos and Arias | 那两把枪来自马科斯和阿里亚斯 |
[36:02] | stole from evidence and sold back on the streets. | 从物证室里偷走又卖回街上的那一批 |
[36:05] | Reap what you sow. | 自食恶果? |
[36:06] | Perfect “fuck you.” | 最完美的范例 |
[36:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:23] | Hey, yourself. | 你好啊 |
[36:26] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪? |
[36:28] | She stepped out to make some calls. | 她出去打几通电话了 |
[36:31] | You need anything? | 你有什么需要吗? |
[36:35] | Hooker. Bottle of tequila. | 想嫖一下?来瓶龙舌兰酒? |
[36:39] | We can make TJ in under two. | 我们两小时内就能到堕落之城 |
[36:43] | Start the car. I’ll run out in my gown. | 去启动车子 我会穿着病房服跑出去 |
[36:50] | Been here long? | 在这里待了很久吗? |
[36:52] | Nah. | 不是 |
[36:55] | I talked to your doctor. | 我跟你的医生谈过 |
[36:57] | Just a stent. | 搭了个支架 |
[37:00] | Could have been worse. | 没那么糟糕 |
[37:02] | You could be dead. | 你可能会死掉的 |
[37:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:10] | It’s time to make some changes. | 是时候做出一些改变了 |
[37:13] | You, too, now? | 你现在也来这一套? |
[37:15] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[37:16] | You’re gonna go on a diet, | 你得调整饮食 |
[37:18] | take your pills, exercise. | 吃药、运动 |
[37:23] | Another asshole walking the mall at 7:00 a.m. | 又多一个早上7点散步的白痴? |
[37:29] | I’ll join you. | 我会陪你 |
[37:36] | I’m sorry you’re going through this, pal. | 抱歉你得经受这一切 哥们 |
[37:40] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[37:42] | It’s part of the deal. | 这是人生必经阶段 老伙计餐厅 墨西哥美食 烈火圣玛格丽特之乡 |
[37:52] | Start you guys off with some drinks? | 你们先喝点东西? |
[37:54] | I’m thinking the Ultimate Margarita. | 我想喝终极玛格丽特 |
[37:57] | Can I see some I.D.? | 我可以看您的身份证吗? |
[37:59] | I left it in my car. | 我放在车里了 |
[38:01] | Dad’ll vouch. | 我爸可以做担保 |
[38:06] | I’ll have a Coke. | 我要一杯可乐吧 |
[38:08] | Gentlemen? | 两位先生呢? |
[38:09] | Fat Tire, please. | 胖轮胎 谢谢 |
[38:11] | Same. Thank you. | 我也一样 谢谢 |
[38:16] | Really, nice try. | 真的 刚才那招不错 |
[38:21] | Eventful week, huh? | 这一周很忙吧? |
[38:23] | – Never a dull moment. Same with your job. – Yeah. | 没有一刻是无聊的 你的工作也一样 |
[38:26] | I like the challenge. Every day is different. | 是的 我喜欢这份工作的挑战 每天都不一样 |
[38:28] | Oh, I get that. | 是 我明白 |
[38:32] | We went over to the Record Parlour. | 我们去了唱片馆 |
[38:34] | – Checked out some vinyl. – Nice. | 看了一些黑胶唱片 真不错 |
[38:36] | Fred Morgan. | 弗雷德摩根 |
[38:38] | The comeback stuff after prison. It’s pretty cool. | 是的 坐牢后的回归挺酷的 |
[38:41] | You mean Frank Morgan? | 你是指弗兰克摩根? |
[38:45] | Yeah. Frank Morgan. | 对的 弗兰克摩根 |
[38:50] | Sorry. I’ve actually never heard a note by Frank Morgan. | 抱歉 其实我从没听过弗兰克摩根的歌 |
[38:54] | Really? | 真的? |
[38:56] | Maddie says you really like jazz, | 麦迪说你喜欢爵士乐 |
[38:57] | so I googled it. | 所以我在网上查了 |
[38:59] | I’m not very good at small talk. | 我不太擅长闲聊 |
[39:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:05] | By the way, | 对了 |
[39:07] | I don’t trust anyone who is. | 我不信任擅长闲聊的那种人 |
[39:12] | She coached you, didn’t she? Told you to order a Fat Tire. | 她辅导过你 |
[39:15] | Plead the Fifth. | 不是吗? 是她让你点胖轮胎的? |
[39:17] | Smart man. | 拒绝作答 聪明人 |
[39:19] | To Fred Morgan. | 敬弗雷德摩根? |
[39:30] | Problem? | 有问题吗? |
[39:31] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[39:32] | You seem disappointed. | 你似乎很失望 |
[39:34] | Give you a car full of money. | 我给了你一车子的钱 |
[39:37] | And that’s your money back. | 那是你的回扣 |
[39:38] | That’s half my money back. | 一半的回扣 |
[39:41] | 50 cents on the dollar. You know the deal. | 一美元抽五十分 你知道规矩的 |
[39:43] | Still a damn racket. | 这还是犯法的事啊 |
[39:45] | So there isa problem. | 所以是有问题啰? |
[39:49] | Another satisfied customer. | 又一个满意的顾客 |
[40:20] | Chief. | 局长? |
[40:22] | It appears you’ve stirred up a hornet’s nest. | 你貌似捅了马蜂窝了 |
[40:24] | Wiretap’s working. | 监控这招起效果了 |
[40:26] | Jack Brenner would like you to stand down. | 杰克布伦纳希望你不要继续追查 |
[40:28] | – What did you say? – I thanked him for the call. | 你怎么说的? |
[40:30] | Told him I’d look into it. | 感谢他给我来电 告诉他我会了解一下 |
[40:32] | And? | 还有呢? |
[40:33] | Keep the pressure on, Detective. | 继续施压 警探 |
[40:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[40:39] | Till she cracks. | 长官 直到她扛不住为止 |
[40:46] | I ran the plate. | 我查过车牌 |
[40:48] | This your guy? | 这是你要找的那个人? |
[40:50] | God. | 天啊 |
[40:52] | It is. | 是的 |
[40:54] | Alex Sands. | 亚历克斯杉德兹 |
[40:57] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[40:58] | Daisy’s boyfriend. | 黛西的男朋友 |
[41:04] | He isn’t in the murder book. | 他不在谋杀调查档案里 |
[41:06] | Did you mention him to the cops? | 你是否向警察提过他? |
[41:08] | I thought I did. I gave them a bunch of names. | 应该提过 我给了他们一堆名字 |
[41:10] | Friends she ran with. | 跟她一起玩的朋友 |
[41:12] | Street kids. | 在街头混的小孩 |
[41:14] | You said he might know what happened to her. | 你说他也许知道她遇到的事 |
[41:18] | She was staying with him at the end. | 她最后那段时间住在他那里 |
[41:21] | They were together a lot. | 他们经常在一起 |
[41:23] | Know anything about their relationship? | 关于他们的关系你知道些什么? |
[41:26] | How he treated her? | 他对她好不好? |
[41:28] | It’s not like we had a lot of mother-daughter time. | 我们母女相处的时间不多 |
[41:32] | You know, getting our nails done, | 很少一起做美甲、谈论男生 |
[41:34] | – talking about boys. – Oh, right. | 是的 |
[41:43] | You gonna talk to him? | 你会跟他谈吗? |
[41:45] | I’ll look into it. | 我会查一下 |
[41:49] | Ever since I saw him, | 自从我看到他以来 |
[41:51] | she’s been on my mind. | 我就一直想着黛西 |
[41:53] | You’d think after all this time… | 你会觉得经过了这么久… |
[42:02] | You need to talk to your sponsor. | 你得跟你的戒酒监督人聊一聊 |
[42:05] | I did. | 聊过了 |
[42:12] | I dreamed of her last night. | 我昨天晚上梦见了我女儿 |
[42:16] | It was the first time in God knows how long. | 这是不知道多久以来的第一次 |
[42:22] | After she died, | 她去世后 |
[42:24] | she was in my dreams all the time. | 我一直梦到她 |
[42:30] | It’s weird… | 很奇怪 |
[42:34] | when you lose someone | 失去一个人以后 |
[42:36] | and then, eventually, | 最终 |
[42:39] | as time goes by, | 随着时间流逝 |
[42:42] | you just don’t dream about them much anymore. | 你渐渐地再也不会梦见他们了 |
[42:45] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[42:49] | I-I do. | 明白 |
[43:00] | Do you dream much? | 你经常做梦吗? |
[43:04] | Not so much. | 不太常 |
[43:06] | Eh… | 是的 |
[43:09] | Hardly ever. | 几乎从不做梦 |
[43:13] | Once in a while. | 偶尔吧 |
[43:16] | Do you… remember them when you do? | 你做梦后能记得梦境吗? |
[43:26] | Never. | 从来都不记得 |