时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Executed? | |
[00:09] | Close range, front seat. | 近距离 前排 |
[00:11] | Had to be two shooters from the way they were found. | 根据他们的死亡情况来看 肯定有两个人开枪 |
[00:13] | So, they just rolled up, two shots, point-blank range? | 他们就这样出现 近距离开两枪? |
[00:16] | Did anybody see anything? | 有谁看到什么吗? |
[00:18] | 50-something bangers at a wake next door. | 事发时有大概50个黑帮 在附近守灵 |
[00:23] | No. | 所以没人看见 |
[00:25] | Back to square one. | 又得重新开始 |
[00:26] | Sorry, brother. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[00:29] | You gonna need a wingman out there? | 你在那里需要帮手吗? |
[00:32] | Feds are in the shadows, I’m good. | 联调局的在暗中跟着 不用了 |
[00:34] | One of us should get some sleep. | 我们俩当中得有一个休息一下 |
[00:35] | Call if you need me. | 有需要就打给我 |
[01:00] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[01:01] | It was sovereigns at the overlook. | 观景台那里的是主权公民 |
[01:04] | Three Oh Eight Squadron. | 308中队 |
[01:06] | You’ve been busy. | 你一直很忙 |
[01:07] | Working my murder. | 在查我的谋杀案 谢谢你们分享信息 |
[01:10] | – Thanks for sharing. – Bosch… | 博斯… |
[01:11] | What’s their target? | 他们的目的是什么? |
[01:13] | Can’t let you go in there. | 不能让你进去 |
[01:15] | Why, you putting eyes inside? | 为什么?你们要在里面安插眼线? |
[01:17] | Command post, couple streets over? | 在几条街外设指挥岗? |
[01:19] | Video feed? | 监控摄像? |
[01:21] | Popcorn and stadium seating? | 爆米花和体育馆座席? |
[01:22] | Espresso machine. | 浓缩咖啡机 |
[01:24] | Could be a long night. | 也许会是个漫长的夜晚 |
[01:27] | Maxwell owes me a ten spot. | 麦克斯韦尔欠我十美元 |
[01:29] | You bet him I’d be here? | 你跟他打赌我会在这里? |
[01:31] | I bet him you’d beat us here. | 我跟他打赌你会比我们早到这里 |
[01:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:57] | Professional hit. | 职业枪手干的 |
[02:01] | Somebody got wind of Internal Affairs | 有人收到风声 知道内务部 |
[02:03] | trying to catch them and flip them. | 想抓他们的痛脚 让他们转为污点证人 |
[02:06] | Or they did one shady deal too many. | 或者因为他们干的非法勾当太多了 |
[02:09] | Yeah. | |
[02:11] | Either way. | 反正他们死了 |
[02:17] | I was so sure they would get us to | 我之前很确定他们能帮我们 |
[02:19] | who pulled the trigger and killed your son. Yeah. | 抓到开枪打死你儿子的人 |
[02:24] | In a different world, maybe. | 是啊 也许在另一个世界可以吧 |
[02:28] | In this one, | 在这个世界里 |
[02:31] | they just got what they had coming. | 他们刚刚得到了报应 恶有恶报 |
[02:40] | Look like you could use a drink. | 看来你需要喝一杯 |
[03:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:06] | When did you get home? | 嘿 你什么时候到家的? 半个小时前 |
[03:07] | Half hour ago. | 你什么时候到家的? 半个小时前 |
[03:09] | He doesn’t like his new kibble. | 它不喜欢它的新狗粮 |
[03:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:11] | Battle of wills. | 就看谁撑得更久了 |
[03:13] | Same homicide case? | 还在忙同一件凶杀案吗? |
[03:15] | Yeah, on a clock. | 是啊 要打卡呢 |
[03:17] | Same. If the 101’s a pack-a-snack, | 我也一样 |
[03:19] | I’m already screwed. | 如果101高速公路堵车 |
[03:20] | You gonna be in the office all day? | 我就惨了 |
[03:23] | I usually take a walk somewhere for lunch. | 你一整天都会在办公室? |
[03:26] | Feel the sun on me. | 我通常午餐会去散个步 晒晒太阳 |
[03:27] | Order in. | 点外卖吧 |
[03:28] | Whatever you want… I’m buying. | 随便你想吃什么 |
[03:31] | So, it’s not just a homicide case you’ve caught. | 我请客 就是说你接到的不是一件普通的凶杀案? |
[03:34] | Just stay inside next couple of days. | 接下来几天别出去 |
[03:36] | Come home right after work, yeah? | 下班后直接回家 好吗? |
[03:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[03:40] | Tired. | 累了 |
[03:42] | Get going. | 得走了 |
[03:44] | – Love you. | – Love you. 爱你 |
[03:49] | Dad? | 爸? |
[03:50] | Yeah? | 爸? |
[03:52] | Be safe. | 什么事? 注意安全 |
[03:54] | Always. | 向来如此 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我无法释怀 博斯 就像我 |
[05:08] | My detectives | 我的警探们浪费了一天 |
[05:10] | lost a day landing on sovereigns | |
[05:11] | you’ve suspected from the start. | 去查你们从一开始就怀疑的主权公民 |
[05:13] | It’s a fluid situation. | 现在的情况很难预料 |
[05:14] | Flowing in one direction. | 就只朝着一个方向发展 |
[05:15] | We’re dealing with JTTF, NRC, | 跟我们打交道的有联合反恐特别小组、核管理委员会 |
[05:18] | HERT, NEST, the DOE… | 危险环境响应小组、核应急支援组、能源局… |
[05:20] | Alphabet soup. | 缩写大杂烩啊 |
[05:21] | Federal pandemonium. | 联邦大混战 |
[05:22] | You want to add RHD to that? | 你还想再加个抢劫及凶案组吗? |
[05:23] | No. | 不想 |
[05:25] | They caught a double-homicide. | 他们接到了一个双重凶杀案 |
[05:26] | Two of our own. | 我们的两位警探 |
[05:27] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[05:29] | But Bosch and Edgar will continue their work. | 但博斯和艾德格会继续工作 |
[05:32] | Unimpeded. | 不受阻碍 |
[05:35] | Fine. | 行 |
[05:37] | Our priority | 我们的首要任务是 |
[05:38] | is radioactive material in the hands of extremists. | 落入极端分子手中的放射性材料 |
[05:41] | Find the killers, find the cesium. | 找到凶手就能找到铯元素 |
[05:42] | Experience tells us it will move fast. | 经验告诉我们材料会很快转手 |
[05:44] | Hand to hand. | |
[05:46] | Killers could be two steps back of it by now. | 凶手可能现在已经领先我们两步了 |
[05:47] | That’s the reason for our velocity. | 因此我们必须迅速行动 |
[05:49] | You can’t afford to be slowed down by the local yokels. | 你们可不能被本局 那些没见识的人拖慢了手脚 |
[05:52] | By anyone… we’re tripping over each other as it is. | 被任何人拖慢都不行 我们现在是在互相掣肘 |
[05:55] | Tell me about these Three Oh Eights. | 跟我说说那308中队吧 |
[05:57] | Fringe players. | 在全体主权公民运动浪潮中 |
[05:58] | In the larger sovereign movement. | 算是一群小打小闹的 |
[06:00] | If it’s them, | 如果是他们干的 |
[06:01] | this represents a serious escalation. | 这就代表了严重的升级 |
[06:04] | Reached out to some C.I.s, we’ll see what bounces back. | 跟一些卧底线人联系 看能得到什么信息 |
[06:08] | Bosch? | 博斯 |
[06:09] | What do you need to proceed? | 你下一步工作需要什么? |
[06:11] | Access… Three Oh Two reports | 权限 |
[06:12] | and a follow-up with Kent’s widow. | 查看相关调查报告 及跟肯特的遗孀跟进 |
[06:14] | She’s been behind a federal firewall. | 她一直在联邦防火墙后面 |
[06:16] | For her own protection. | 为了保护她 |
[06:17] | From us. | 是要防我们? |
[06:20] | Make it happen. | 让他们去跟进吧 |
[06:23] | And one of you go with them. | 你们中一个人跟他们一起去 |
[06:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[06:28] | Whatever you’ve got… | 长官 |
[06:30] | Sovereign POIs, known associates, group hierarchy. | 你们掌握的一切信息 主权公民疑犯、已知帮凶、群体等级 |
[06:33] | I’ll have a full packet sent. | 我会把全部资料发给你们 |
[06:34] | Just make sure you stay in your lane. | 你们的工作别岔道儿了 |
[06:36] | Now they’re traffic cops. | 他们现在成了交警了 |
[06:37] | Stepping up in rank. | 升职了 |
[06:39] | Yeah, fuck you both. | 是啊 去你们俩的 |
[06:46] | This ain’t my first trip down the federal road, | 你也知道 |
[06:48] | as you know. | 这不是我第一次跟联调员打交道 |
[06:50] | Now, you chase the cesium however you want. | 随便你们怎么追查那些铯元素 |
[06:52] | I’m gonna find the bastards who put two bullets | 我一定会抓到开枪杀死史丹利肯特的混蛋 |
[06:54] | in the back of Stanley Kent’s head. | |
[06:56] | And my lane has no lines. | 另外 我的道由我作主 |
[07:23] | Yeah, all right. | 是 |
[07:25] | I’ll call you later. | 好的 我再给你打过去 |
[07:27] | – Hey, I.T. – Mank. | 嘿 警督 曼克 |
[07:29] | Hey, uh, any inside baseball | 对了 |
[07:31] | on that threat advisory from the Feds? | 联调局发的 那个威胁劝告有什么内幕消息吗? |
[07:34] | Hazardous materials. | 危险物质 |
[07:37] | How hazardous? | 有多危险? |
[07:39] | Need to know, Mank. | 机密信息 |
[07:42] | Huh? | 曼克 |
[07:43] | Need to know. | 机密信息 |
[07:47] | Minding my own business is all I’m saying. | 前童星 拍照5美元 |
[07:49] | Harassing tourists again. | 我只是说管好我自己的事 再次骚扰游客 |
[07:51] | – Panhandling. – While nude. | 行乞 并且裸体 |
[07:53] | I get overheated some days. | 有时候我会觉得太热 |
[07:55] | It’s man-opause. | 到了男性更年期了 |
[07:56] | Where are said clothes? | 你说的那些衣服呢? |
[07:58] | I stashed them | |
[08:00] | with my tent behind a planter at the W. | 我把它们堆在我的帐篷里了 在W酒店的一个花架后面 |
[08:02] | Wait, you walked half a mile from the W Hotel | 等等 |
[08:05] | full frontal? | 你从W酒店 一丝不挂地走了近1公里? |
[08:06] | Well, I had to air my bits out. | 我得让我的小弟弟透透气啊 |
[08:08] | And I didn’t get a second glance | 而且我到了这里才有人多看我一眼 |
[08:10] | until I arrived here. | |
[08:17] | He’ll be back out on the street | 我们还没办完文书工作 |
[08:19] | before we finish doing the paperwork. | 他就会回到街头 |
[08:21] | Perhaps I can convince our reporting citizen | 也许我可以说服我们这位投诉的公民 |
[08:25] | that relocation and a stern warning | 让他换个地方再加严厉警告就够了? |
[08:27] | will suffice, hmm? | |
[08:37] | How we doing on those summaries? | 总结做得怎么样了? |
[08:38] | Great. | 很好 太好了 今天下班前给我? |
[08:39] | Super. Uh, end of the day? | 很好 |
[08:41] | Um… | 太好了 今天下班前给我? |
[08:43] | Kidding. Tomorrow’s fine. | 开玩笑的 明天就行 好莱坞 |
[09:01] | Anything new you can remember? | 你能想起什么新信息吗? |
[09:05] | It’s all a fog now. | 现在已经很模糊了 |
[09:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:08] | Stray things the men who attacked you said. | 袭击你的那些男人说的任何无关的话? |
[09:10] | How they moved, how they acted. | 他们的行动方式、他们的表现? |
[09:16] | They acted like they wanted to be soldiers, | 他们表现得很想成为士兵 |
[09:19] | but they weren’t. | 但他们并不是 |
[09:21] | What do you mean by that? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[09:22] | I don’t know, it… | 我说不上来 就是… |
[09:25] | it’s just a feeling. | 就是一种感觉 |
[09:29] | How long were you married? | 你们结婚多久了? |
[09:31] | 12 years, October. | 到10月就12年了 |
[09:36] | How’d you meet? | 你们怎么认识的? |
[09:39] | G-Grad school. | |
[09:40] | Uh… | 研究生学院 |
[09:42] | applied physics. You’re a scientist? | 应用物理学 |
[09:44] | Was. | 你是科学家? 曾经是 |
[09:46] | I never loved it like my husband did, | 我从未像我先生一样喜欢这个专业 |
[09:48] | so as soon as I was able, I got out. | 所以我一有机会离开这一行 |
[09:50] | Children were the plan, | 就离开了 |
[09:51] | but my body had other ideas. | 计划要小孩 但我的身体状况不允许 |
[09:54] | Did your husband seem worried about anything? | 你先生看起来是否为什么事而担心? |
[09:56] | Change in his routine? | 他的日常惯例是否有改变? |
[09:59] | No. | 没有 |
[10:04] | He did buy a gun | 他大概一年前买了一把枪 |
[10:06] | about a year ago. | |
[10:08] | Really? | 真的吗?什么类型的枪? |
[10:09] | What kind? Not big. | 不大的 |
[10:13] | 20-something? | 5毫米左右的口径 |
[10:17] | D-Do you know where it is? | 你知道枪在哪里吗? |
[10:25] | It’s supposed to be in here. | 应该是在这里的 |
[10:27] | Could he have had it with him? | 他会不会把枪带走了? |
[10:28] | He would’ve said something. | 那他肯定会说的 |
[10:30] | That was Cliff. | 刚才是克里夫打来的 我们可能有突破了 |
[10:31] | We may have caught a break. | 刚才是克里夫打来的 我们可能有突破了 |
[10:35] | I heard back from our C.I. | 我的线人本克雷夫有消息了 |
[10:37] | Ben Craver. | |
[10:39] | We nailed him for soliciting for a phony charity | 他为资助边境民兵的假慈善会募资 |
[10:41] | to fund border militias. | 被我们抓住了 |
[10:42] | Wire fraud. | 电汇欺诈 |
[10:44] | Yeah. Looking at five years, minimum. | 是的 本来至少判刑五年 |
[10:47] | Leverage is the name of the game, right? | 利用小案子破大案子是我们这行的法宝 对吧? |
[10:49] | Craver’s been networking for us. | 克雷夫一直在为我们拉关系 |
[10:51] | Sharing conspiracy theories, making friends on the dark web. | 分享阴谋理论、在暗网结交朋友 |
[10:54] | He thinks this guy, | 他认为这个家伙 |
[10:56] | Travis Strout, may know who’s behind the Kent extortion. | 特拉维斯斯特劳特 也许知道肯特敲诈案的幕后真相 |
[11:00] | – Knows ’cause he’s part of it? – Useful idiot, more like. | 他知道真相是因为他参与了其中? 不如说他是一个有利用价值的白痴 |
[11:02] | Newsletter, monthly podcasts. | 内部通讯、每月博客 |
[11:05] | You know, how to screw Uncle Sam. | 你知道的 专门想搞垮山姆大叔 |
[11:07] | Why is the informant so sure this guy would know anything? | 为什么线人这么确定这家伙可能知情? |
[11:10] | Travis has been making noise about some brave citizens | 特拉维斯一直嚷嚷某些勇敢的公民 |
[11:12] | with a plan to paralyze the federal court system. | 有计划让联邦法院系统陷入瘫痪 |
[11:15] | That’s the guy from the bar. | 这人是酒吧那家伙 |
[11:17] | This is Charlie Dax, brother-in-law. | 他是查理达克斯 妹夫 |
[11:20] | Nothing on him yet, or Strout’s wife Heather. | 暂时没有他的信息 |
[11:23] | Got an address for them? | 斯特劳特的老婆海瑟的也没有 能弄到他们的地址吗? |
[11:25] | They’re squatting on property Travis insists | 他们一直住在一个地方 特拉维斯坚称因为逆权侵占 |
[11:27] | he legally owns now by adverse possession. | 那个地方现在是他的了 |
[11:29] | My son does that with his brother’s video games. | 我儿子就是这样 霸占他哥哥的电子游戏的 |
[11:31] | Surveillance and wire taps? | 监控、监听? |
[11:33] | Multiple teams on site, but we’re light | 现场有几支小组 |
[11:34] | on probable cause for a T-3. | 但我们 只能勉强找到T3指控的相当理由 |
[11:36] | Go in too directly, you won’t get anything. | 直接闯进去拿不到任何证据 |
[11:38] | I’m aware of that. | 我意识到了 |
[11:40] | Brother Waylon has a federal warrant out. | 他弟弟韦伦现在有个联邦拘捕令了 |
[11:44] | Child support, failure to pay. | 没有支付子女赡养费 |
[11:46] | Not worth the hassle of pursuing till now. | 原本这事不值得大动干戈 现在可以了 |
[11:48] | Bait and switch. | 声东击西 |
[11:49] | Leverage, like I said. | 我说过了 利用小案子破大案子 |
[11:52] | If we can get big brother to help his little brother | 如果我们能让大哥通过帮助我们 |
[11:55] | by helping us… | 而帮到他弟弟… |
[11:57] | Let me and I. Edgar take the lead on this. | 让我跟杰利艾德格负责这事吧 |
[11:59] | Local to local. | 当地警察应对当地人 |
[12:09] | – Waylon Strout? – Who’s asking? | 韦伦斯特劳特? 你们是谁啊? |
[12:12] | Detectives Edgar and Bosch. | 洛杉矶警局的艾德格警探和博斯警探 |
[12:15] | Didn’t want to trespass on your property. | 不想擅闯你的地方 |
[12:17] | Appreciated. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[12:21] | – Feds. – What the hell do they want? | 联调局的 他们想干什么? |
[12:24] | That’s why we’re here. | 这就是我们来这里的原因 |
[12:27] | Ah, shit. | 该死的 |
[12:34] | You miss some payments? | 你忘了付一些款项? |
[12:36] | Eh, that bitch won’t let me see my own kid. | 那贱货不让我看我自己的孩子 |
[12:39] | That’s outrageous. | 太过分了 |
[12:40] | Yeah. Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[12:42] | Listen. Come with us, we can sort this out. | 听着 你跟我们来 我们可以解决这事 |
[12:46] | Probably take a couple hours. Otherwise, you’re headed down | 也许要几个小时 |
[12:48] | the black hole of federal government. | 否则你就得应付联邦政府那个大黑洞 |
[12:51] | Say I don’t go anywhere? | 如果我哪里都不去呢? |
[12:53] | Well, what the fuck? You know how that goes. | 搞什么啊?你也知道后果如何 |
[12:55] | What’s going on, gentlemen? | 怎么了 先生们? |
[12:58] | Fucking warrant for not sending Amber her blood money. | 没有给艾珀寄赡养费 居然就收到逮捕令 |
[13:02] | – You related? – Brothers. | 你们是亲戚? 兄弟 |
[13:05] | You have some I.D.? | 你有身份证吗? |
[13:07] | I’m a freeman of the land, not some number on a card. | 我是这片土地上的自由人 不是卡片上的一串数字 |
[13:10] | Oh, I hear you, but if you’re family, | 我同意 |
[13:12] | maybe you could help us out, yeah? | 但如果你们是家人 也许你可以帮我们一下? |
[13:14] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Travis? – Be cool. | 特拉维斯? 冷静 |
[13:16] | Be cool. All right? We can handle this. | 冷静 好吗?我们能处理 |
[13:19] | We need to take your brother to Hollywood, make the Feds happy, | 我们得把你弟弟带去好莱坞 让联调局的人满意 |
[13:21] | ask him a couple questions, then I promise we’ll kick him loose. | 问他几个问题 我保证会把他放了 |
[13:23] | Follow us out there, | 跟我们去 |
[13:25] | bring him back after. | 然后把他带回来 |
[13:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | Problem, Detectives? | 有问题吗 两位警探? |
[13:33] | – No, there isn’t. – Yeah. | 没有问题 有问题 |
[13:35] | Fuck this. Here’s what I think of your federal paper. | 去它的 我对你们的政府文件就是这看法 |
[13:39] | – Hey. – Hook him up. | 喂! |
[13:41] | – Cliff… – Hey, hey. Hey! | 把他铐起来 克里夫? 喂! |
[13:42] | Hey, hey, hey. Easy now. | 嘿!别激动 |
[13:45] | You need a search warrant to be on my property. | 你们需要搜查令才能进我的地方 |
[13:46] | I thought we agreed you’d hang back. | 不是说好了你们不插手吗? |
[13:48] | Played your part perfect, Bosch. We got him | 你们的职责完成得很好 博斯 |
[13:50] | – right where we want him. – Too fast, too fucking hard. | 这正是我们想要抓住他的时机 太快了 把局面搞得太糟了 |
[13:52] | – Let me just… – Gun! | 让我… |
[13:56] | Waylon, run! | 枪! |
[14:01] | 9-Adam-65. Officer needs help. | 紧急求救!警员需要帮助 |
[14:04] | Shots fired. Officer down. | 开枪了 |
[14:06] | 9-65-0-security… | 有警员受伤 |
[14:08] | All units stand by. | 所有单位待命 |
[14:10] | 9-Adam-31 in Van Nuys unit. | 范奈斯区紧急求救! |
[14:12] | Officer needs help. Shots fired. | 警员需要帮助 开枪了 |
[14:14] | Officer down. 9-65-0… | 有警员受伤 紧急求… |
[14:17] | LAPD. Anyone here? | 洛杉矶警局 |
[14:21] | Clear. | 里面有人吗? |
[14:24] | Clear. | 安全 |
[14:29] | – | – Clear! |
[14:34] | Clear! Clear. | |
[14:43] | Clear. | 安全 安全 |
[14:46] | Clear. | 安全 主权 联邦储备阴谋 |
[15:13] | Detective Bosch. | 博斯警探 |
[15:15] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[15:35] | Maxwell, | |
[15:37] | IED in the attic. | 麦克斯韦尔 阁楼里有自制爆炸装置 |
[15:38] | Edge, bomb squad, gun unit, evacuate the neighborhood, | 埃奇 拆弹组、枪支组 |
[15:41] | – hundred-yard perimeter. – Roger that. | 疏散附近直径90米范围 收到 |
[15:52] | Let’s move him to a safe spot. | 把他转去一个安全的地方 |
[16:40] | No sign of the cesium. | 没找到铯元素 |
[16:42] | IED in the attic was something | 阁楼里的自制爆炸装置 |
[16:44] | they pulled straight from the Internet. | 是他们从网上自学做的 |
[16:45] | – Trace radiation? – Nope. | 检查到微量辐射了没? 没有 |
[16:47] | And nothing to suggest they were building a dirty bomb here. | 而且没有任何证据显示 他们在制作放射性炸弹 |
[16:50] | Then why the hell did he go postal? | 那他为什么惊慌失措? |
[17:23] | Clear this middle area. Clear this middle area, please. | 请让出中间这一区 谢谢 |
[17:26] | Guys, please move. | 请大家让一让 |
[17:38] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | Whoa, whoa, whoa. |
[17:40] | Hey, uh, can you, can you tell me what’s going on? | 嘿 能告诉我这是怎么回事吗? |
[17:43] | – I want to get to my house. – Ma’am, please move your car to the curb. | 我想回我家去 女士 请把车开到路边 |
[17:45] | No, I live right there. | 不 我就住在那里 |
[17:47] | And my husband is home, but he’s not answering his phone. | 而且我先生在家 但他没有接电话 |
[17:50] | Move your car, I’ll bring my supervisor over | 把车子开走 |
[17:51] | – to talk with you. – Where’s my husband? | 我会请我的上司过来跟你谈 我先生在哪里? |
[17:53] | You know, I have a right to know | 我有权知道你们在做什么 |
[17:55] | what you’re doing. | |
[17:58] | I will bring my supervisor over to talk with you. | 我会请我的上司过来跟你谈 |
[18:00] | Please move your car. | 请把你的车开走 |
[18:01] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[18:34] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:35] | Kent was killed with a small-caliber weapon. | 肯特是被一个小口径武器所杀的 |
[18:38] | The one he owned is missing. | 他持有的那把枪不见了 |
[18:42] | Director tore me a new one. | 局长狂批了我一顿 |
[18:44] | Why the hell didn’t you bring more backup? | 你为什么没有带更多的支援力量过来? |
[18:46] | We just came to do an interview. | 我们只是来做盘查的 |
[18:48] | Dead source, no cesium. | 这条线索断了 没找到铯元素 |
[18:52] | – Anything from the brother? – Claims innocence. | 他弟弟说了什么吗? 他自称是无辜的 |
[18:54] | Bosch sent him to Van Nuys, | 博斯把他派去了范奈斯区 |
[18:56] | wanted first crack, but Cliff interceded. | 试图抢得先机审问他 |
[18:58] | Waylon’s headed downtown. | 但是克里夫干涉了 韦伦去了市中心 |
[18:59] | The officer who was hit? | 受伤那位警员呢? |
[19:01] | Still no word. | 还没有消息 |
[19:03] | – Travis! – Ma’am, hold on. Ma’am, ma’am. | 特拉维斯! 女士 稍等! |
[19:04] | – I-I said you can’t go there. – I want to see my husband! | 我说过你不能去那里 我要见我先生! |
[19:07] | – Ma’am, stop! – BRENNER: Oh, Jesus. – I want to see my husband! | 天啊 我要见我先生 |
[19:09] | – The wife. – Travis! Baby! | 他老婆 |
[19:11] | – Travis? Travis? – Ma’am. Ma’am. | 亲爱的!特拉维斯! 特拉维斯! |
[19:13] | – Ma’am, ma’am. – Travis. No… | 女士 |
[19:15] | – Ma’am, ma’am. – Get off me! | 特拉维斯!不!放开我 女士! |
[19:17] | And don’t tell me to calm down! | 别跟我说冷静! |
[19:19] | Look, that’s my private property. | 那是我的私人物业 |
[19:20] | I understand, ma’am. | 我明白 女士 |
[19:22] | What have you done with my husband? | 你们把我先生怎么了? |
[19:35] | We’re going viral. | 我们要火了 |
[19:37] | Like it or not. | 不管我们愿不愿意 |
[19:44] | Police officers went down to the property | 警员去了他家 |
[19:46] | initially to serve a warrant. | 想执行逮捕令 |
[19:48] | A subsequent search allegedly found evidence of explosives | 据说随后的搜查发现了炸药 |
[19:52] | and we are still trying to confirm early reports | 我们还在尝试确认之前的报告 |
[19:56] | that one of the shooters was killed at the scene. | 报告称其中一位开枪的人 |
[19:59] | Not surprisingly… | 当场被击毙 并不让人意外的是… |
[20:05] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[20:06] | Hi, Coltrane. | 嗨 科尔特兰!嗨 |
[20:22] | – Hey, honey. You get my texts? – Yeah. Thanks. | 嘿 亲爱的 你收到我的短信了吗? |
[20:25] | I would have been worried. | 收到了 谢谢 否则我会担心的 |
[20:27] | KNX said officer-involved shooting. | 新闻里说枪击涉及了警员 |
[20:29] | Hollywood copper got hit. | 受伤的是好莱坞的警察 |
[20:30] | – Is he okay? – Ray Powers. | 他没事吧? 雷鲍尔斯 |
[20:33] | He’s still in surgery, touch and go. | 还在做手术 状况不明朗 |
[20:35] | We were just there to serve a warrant. | 我们当时只是去那里执行逮捕令 |
[20:37] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:40] | You coming home? | 你会回家吗? |
[20:41] | Probably not. What’s up? | 也许不会了 怎么了? |
[20:44] | That new case I told you I was working on? | 记得我跟你说过我正在处理的那个新官司吗? |
[20:47] | Yeah, what about it? | 记得 怎么了? |
[20:48] | Dante Crow, wrongful conviction. He’s filing for restitution. | 唐帝克罗被误判 他在申请赔偿 |
[20:52] | That’s pocket change for Money Chandler. | 对钱德勒而言不过是零钱而已 |
[20:54] | Anyway, this key witness is a career criminal, Hadrian Paul. | 不管怎样 案件的关键证人是个惯犯 |
[20:58] | He got convicted for an unrelated crime | 他叫哈德里安保罗 在作证几个月后 |
[20:59] | a couple months after giving his testimony. | 因一起不相关的罪案被定罪 |
[21:01] | Frequent offender. It happens. | 惯犯 这种事很正常 |
[21:03] | The sentence he received seemed really, really low, Dad. | 他的量刑看起来极其轻 爸爸 |
[21:06] | Might’ve cut a deal with the D.A. | 他可能跟地区检察官做了个交易 |
[21:08] | A deal that I can’t find mentioned | 那为什么在克罗案件的文字记录里 |
[21:10] | in the Crow transcripts? | 找不到这个交易? 对 |
[21:11] | – Yeah, that’s odd. – Right? | 那就怪了 对吧? |
[21:16] | Tell Chandler. | 告诉钱德勒 如果只是我想多了呢? |
[21:18] | What if it’s nothing? I’m just the intern. | 告诉钱德勒 如果只是我想多了呢? 我只是个实习生 |
[21:21] | Let her make that decision. | 让她来做决定 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:26] | – Yeah, Mads, I got to run. – Dad. | 好了 小麦 我得挂了 爸爸? |
[21:29] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[21:31] | A couple people at my work | |
[21:32] | were talking about a terrorist threat. | 我公司有几个人都在说一个恐怖威胁 |
[21:34] | Is that what you can’t tell me? | 这就是你不能跟我说的那事? |
[21:38] | You’re my first call if things go off the rails. | 如果情况失控 我会第一个打电话告诉你 |
[21:40] | What to do, where to go, okay? | 告诉你该怎么做 该去哪里 |
[21:41] | That’s not comforting. | 好吗? 这一点都不让人安心 |
[21:43] | Full story later, yeah? | 以后再告诉你整件事 |
[21:46] | Please. | 好吗? 求你了 |
[21:47] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[21:51] | Shop’s not contaminated. If the cesium’s here, | 这家店没有被污染 |
[21:53] | at least it’s still in the travel pig. | 如果铯元素在这里 至少还在那个圆猪里 |
[21:55] | This Alicia Kent’s car? | 这是艾莉西亚肯特的车吗? |
[21:56] | Plates match. We’re sending it to the lab, | 车牌吻合 我们要把它送去实验室 |
[21:59] | but these guys have been meticulous so far. | 但这些家伙至今一直谨小慎微 |
[22:00] | Except when they aren’t. | 也有不谨小慎微的时候 |
[22:03] | – What does that mean? – Why even bring her car here? | 这话什么意思? 为什么把她的车带到这里来? |
[22:06] | Short term? Get it off the street, dump it later. | 暂时的? 让它不要停在街上 之后再扔掉? |
[22:09] | If they’re even concerned about a later. | 虽然他们很可能不会关心后续处理 |
[22:16] | Looks like the Strouts were getting ready to rock and roll. | 看起来斯特劳特兄弟准备好了大干一场 |
[22:19] | Or Waylon’s been collecting | 也可能是韦伦一直在收集废管子 |
[22:21] | pipe scraps and pressure cookers are on sale at Costco. | 而且超市的压力锅在促销 |
[22:25] | It’s a small, tight cell of fanatics. | 这是一小撮联系紧密的狂热分子 |
[22:27] | The cesium’s somewhere in their orbit. | 铯元素肯定在他们圈子的人手上 |
[22:29] | Never assume, is all I’m saying. | 我只想说绝不要猜测 |
[22:30] | L.A. County’s almost 5,000 square miles. | 洛杉矶县面积大概是13万平方公里 |
[22:33] | Sensor airships, vans on the streets. | 辐射感应飞艇、街上的车 |
[22:36] | We’ve got the resources, we’ll find it. | 我们有资源 肯定能找到那些铯材料的 |
[22:39] | What if all this is is noise? Buying them extra time? | 如果这一切不过是障眼法 目的是为他们争取时间呢? |
[22:43] | Then we’re fucked. | 那我们就完蛋了 |
[22:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:48] | Guns in the attic. | 阁楼里找到枪支 |
[22:50] | Every one legal. | 每一把都是合法的 |
[22:53] | Go ahead, check. | 去啊 去查啊 |
[22:55] | Was it Travis rigged that IED? | 那个自制爆炸装置是特拉维斯弄的? |
[22:59] | For the record, I’d like to state that I am Waylon Strout, | 我声明一下 我是韦伦斯特劳特 |
[23:03] | flesh and blood, | 一个有血有肉的人 |
[23:05] | not a fictitious person. | 不是虚构的 |
[23:07] | – Okay, that’s not really necessary, but… – Furthermore, | 得了 |
[23:09] | I am expatriated from the United States | 这番话真的没必要… 另外 |
[23:12] | of Banks and Slavers, and therefore, not subject | 我已经被银行与奴隶主合众国放逐 |
[23:15] | to federal law or jurisdiction. | 因此我不受 任何联邦法律或司法机关管辖 |
[23:20] | Still… | 不管怎样… |
[23:23] | here we are. | 我们现在在这里 |
[23:26] | Two nights ago. | 两个晚上之前你在干什么? |
[23:31] | Brother and I hung out at my shop till about midnight, | 我哥和我在我店里待到差不多午夜 |
[23:34] | then he went home. | 然后他就回家了 |
[23:39] | You know… | 你知道 |
[23:42] | I can tell you weren’t part of this, Waylon. | 我看得出你没有参与这事 |
[23:45] | I’m good at reading people. | 韦伦 |
[23:47] | That mean I’m free to go? | 我很擅长看懂人心 这意思是我可以走了? |
[23:51] | You tell me where your brother stashed the cesium, | 你告诉我你哥把铯元素藏哪里了 |
[23:54] | see what I can do. | 我就看看我能做些什么 |
[23:56] | – He’s rushing it, huh? – The what? | 他太急于求成了吧? |
[23:58] | That velocity, hard to slow down. | 什么元素? 他这急性子 很难慢下来 |
[24:00] | I give him five more questions before Waylon lawyers up. | 我打赌他再问五个问题 韦伦就会决定找个律师 |
[24:03] | I’ll take the under. | 我打赌少于五个问题 |
[24:05] | Cesium. | 铯元素 |
[24:08] | What Stanley Kent traded to free his wife. | 史丹利肯特用来换取他太太自由的东西 |
[24:11] | You’re making this up. | 这是你编的 |
[24:14] | Look, if even one of those radioactive rods gets breached, | 只要其中一根 装有放射性元素的管子破了 |
[24:18] | it’ll kill everyone that comes into contact with it. | 所有与之接触的人都会死掉 |
[24:21] | Your friends, | 你的朋友、你的族人 |
[24:22] | your people. | |
[24:25] | Is that what you want? | 你想发生这种事吗? |
[24:26] | Deep state did a false flag | 深层政府开展秘密行动杀害了我哥哥 |
[24:29] | to assassinate my brother. | |
[24:34] | What I want is a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[24:36] | Magic words. | 要找律师了 |
[24:38] | – Fuck. – Come on, Waylon. | 妈的 拜托 |
[24:40] | Come on, don’t do this. | 韦伦 别这样 |
[24:41] | Bosch. | 博斯 我需要你帮忙 |
[24:43] | I could use your help. | 博斯 我需要你帮忙 |
[24:50] | – I was out with friends. – What time did you get home? | 我跟朋友出去了 你什么时候回到家的? |
[24:53] | I don’t know, 2:00? | 不知道 大概2点? |
[24:55] | – Your husband… – Travis was with me, all night. | 你先生… 特拉维斯跟我在一起 一整晚 |
[25:14] | Stanley Kent. | 史丹利肯特 |
[25:16] | We believe Travis | 我们相信特拉维斯跟他有过来往 |
[25:19] | – had an interaction with him. – An interaction? | 来往 |
[25:23] | So what are you accusing my husband of? | 那你们指控我先生什么罪名? |
[25:25] | Never mentioned the name? | 他从未提过这个名字? |
[25:29] | What have you done with his body? | 你们把他的尸体怎么样了? |
[25:32] | The morgue. | 在太平间 |
[25:36] | There’ll be an autopsy before he’s released. | 在放行他的尸体前会做尸检 |
[25:43] | So is this man the reason why you killed him? | 你们就是为了这个男人杀了我先生? |
[25:46] | We went out to your house to ask for help | 我们去你们家寻找帮助 |
[25:50] | with a crime involving Stanley Kent. | 调查一起涉及史丹利肯特的案件 |
[25:53] | – Travis opened fire, unprovoked. – Yeah, | 特拉维斯在没有受刺激的情况下开枪了 |
[25:55] | ’cause my husband saw trespassing government agents | 是的 因为我先生看到私闯民宅的政府特工 |
[25:59] | and his brother on the lawn in handcuffs. | 还看到他弟弟被铐起来倒在草地上 |
[26:02] | Maps in the back room, | 后室里的地图 |
[26:06] | those pushpins. | 那些图钉 |
[26:08] | They’re props for one of his online talks. | 那些是道具 为他的一个网上发言准备的 |
[26:11] | Those are federal buildings. | 标记的都是联邦大楼 |
[26:13] | Is it a crime to let people know where the tax man lives? | 让别人知道收税的人在哪里犯罪了吗? |
[26:16] | – Targets? – We are up against one of | 那些是攻击目标? |
[26:19] | the most corrupt conspiracies this world has ever known, | 我们对抗的是有史以来最腐败的阴谋 |
[26:23] | and you’re part of it. | 而你们是其中一分子 |
[26:25] | Waylon… says Travis was with him two nights ago, | 韦伦说两个晚上之前特拉维斯跟他在一起 |
[26:30] | so either one of you is lying, | 所以 要么你们中有一个撒谎 |
[26:34] | or both of you are. | 要么你们俩都撒谎 |
[26:36] | How did your husband know who to shake down for the cesium? | 你先生怎么知道 |
[26:40] | I don’t know what that is. | 去勒索谁能拿到铯元素? 我不知道那是什么东西 |
[26:43] | Radioactive material. | 放射性物质 |
[26:45] | It’s used to treat certain cancers. | 以前被用来治疗癌症 |
[26:50] | You people are unbelievable. | 你们这些人真是难以置信 |
[26:53] | We’re just trying to get to the truth. | 我们只是想挖掘真相 |
[26:56] | No, we’re the true ones! | 对 |
[27:01] | Ah… | 真相掌握在我们手中 |
[27:02] | The bankers have eaten your souls. | 你们的灵魂被银行家吞噬了 来电 抢劫及凶案组 |
[27:18] | – Edgar. – Jerry. Brad Conniff. | 我是艾德格 杰利 我是布拉德科尼夫 |
[27:21] | Brad Conniff, what’s up? | 布拉德科尼夫?什么事? |
[27:24] | So you and Bosch catch that overlook 187? | 你和博斯抓到了 观景台187号案的凶手? |
[27:27] | – Yeah. – We heard Feds muscled you out. | 是啊 听说你们被联调局逼出局了 |
[27:31] | – Homicide’s still ours. – Hmm. | 凶杀案还是由我们负责 |
[27:34] | Yeah. Well, | 是的 |
[27:37] | reason why we called. | 所以我们才给你打电话 |
[27:40] | You know Dwight Wise pretty well, yeah? | 你跟特怀特怀斯挺熟的吧? |
[27:42] | I do. Why? | 是的 为什么这么问? |
[27:45] | Well, we were going through the security cams we collected, | 我们在看收集来的监控录像 |
[27:47] | checking the movements of Marcos and Arias. Guess what? | 查看马科斯跟阿里亚斯的行动 你猜怎么着? |
[27:50] | Uh, I’m too tired to guess. | 我太累了 |
[27:52] | Dwight Wise was tailing them. | 不想猜 特怀特怀斯在跟踪他们 |
[27:54] | On and off, going back as far as we looked. | 断断续续的 我们查看的时间段内一直如此 |
[28:00] | He a suspect? | 他是嫌疑人? |
[28:03] | You want me to talk to him? | 你们想我跟他谈 |
[28:06] | Well, personal connection, might be more productive. | 利用个人关系 也许更能出成果 |
[28:11] | I’ll do it today. | 我今天就跟他谈 |
[28:13] | We hoped you’d say that. | 我们正希望你会这么说 |
[28:16] | You been sleeping in your Hugo Boss, Jerry? | 杰利 你一直穿着名牌西装睡觉吗? |
[28:21] | Surgery was successful. He’s stable, family is with him. | 手术很成功 他的情况稳定 他的家人陪着他 |
[28:26] | – Good. I’ll drop in after EOW. – Mm. | 好 |
[28:29] | – And yesterday’s shooting? – Feds drove that bus. | 我这周末会去看看他 昨天的枪击案是怎么回事? |
[28:33] | Way too fast, according to Bosch. | 据博斯说 联调局的人迫不及待地冲了上去 |
[28:34] | Still, falls on all of us. | 不管怎样 责任还是由我们来担 |
[28:38] | Never good to have a blue suit down. | 警员执勤受伤影响绝对不好 |
[28:40] | I agree. | 同意 |
[28:41] | I hear the chief came by the other day. | 听说局长那天来过 |
[28:44] | – He did, yes. – Huh. | 他来过 是的 |
[28:47] | Asked that Bosch report to him directly | 让博斯直接向他报告观景台案件 |
[28:49] | – on the overlook. – Hmm. Came to you, not to me? | 来找你 而不是来找我 |
[28:54] | – He asked for you. – Did he? | 他找过你 是吗? |
[28:58] | Yeah, you were out. | 是的 你当时不在 |
[28:59] | I was. | 确实 投给市长候选人:厄文艾尔温 |
[29:14] | Latest polling. | 最新民调 |
[29:21] | Three police officers shot in the line of duty | 三名警员执勤时中枪 |
[29:24] | and my numbers go up. | 而我的支持率居然上升 |
[29:28] | I need to put my campaign on hold. | 我得暂停我的竞选活动 |
[29:33] | Okay. For a day? | 好的 暂停一天? |
[29:37] | For a week? | 一个星期? |
[29:39] | I’ll let you know. | 我再通知你 |
[29:43] | Scott Anderson says he saw Feds | 斯科特安德森说他看到联调局的人 |
[29:44] | working a homicide in the Hollywood Hills. | 在好莱坞山查一起凶杀案 |
[29:47] | Anderson called you? | 安德森给你打电话了? |
[29:49] | He seems to think it connects to yesterday’s shoot-out. | 他似乎认为这跟昨天的枪击案有关 |
[29:53] | – What did you tell him? – The truth: | 你怎么跟他说的? |
[29:57] | I don’t know. Should I? | 真话 我不知道 我该知道吗? |
[30:04] | We’re chasing a credible threat to the city. | 我们正在追查一个 |
[30:07] | How credible? | 可能对本市造成威胁的可信事件 有多可信? |
[30:09] | Active. Domestic terrorism. | 很可信 |
[30:12] | Shit. | 国内恐怖主义 糟了 |
[30:13] | We’ve managed to keep this relatively quiet so far. | 我们成功地把这事掩盖至今 |
[30:17] | I’m counting on your discretion. | 我希望你能保密 |
[30:19] | Anderson won’t sit on what he has. | 安德森掌握了信息 不会压着不报道的 |
[30:23] | No, he won’t. | 对 他不会 |
[30:30] | But Laura Cooke just got bumped to city editor. | 但劳拉库克刚晋升地方新闻编辑 |
[30:32] | And there’s something else I need to get in front of. | 而且我还有别的事情需要先发制人 |
[30:36] | All right, that’s all for now. | 好了 暂时到此为止 |
[30:41] | ATF e-mailed the trace report on the recovered .22. | 枪管局发来了被发现的 那把5毫米左右口径枪的追踪报告 |
[30:45] | Bullet that killed Kent came from his own gun. | 杀死肯特的那颗子弹 就是从他自己的枪里射出来的 |
[30:48] | – I’ll forward you a copy. – Any luck with the wife’s car? | 我会把报告给你转发一份 他太太的车子搜查情况呢? |
[30:50] | No foreign prints, just Alicia and Stanley. | 没有其他人的指纹 只有艾莉西亚跟史丹利的 |
[30:52] | – Waiting on DNA. – We’re thin on Waylon. | 正在等DNA报告 韦伦那边 我们的证据太少 |
[30:55] | Coincidence plus coincidence is no longer a coincidence. | 巧合加巧合就不再是巧合了 |
[30:58] | – How’s your officer? – Out of danger. | 你们的探员情况如何? 脱离了危险 |
[31:00] | Thank God. That could’ve gone a lot worse. | 谢天谢地 情况可能会糟很多的 |
[31:02] | – Maxwell pushed too far. – You know why. | 麦克斯韦尔做得过分了 你也知道原因 |
[31:05] | I guess, but if we’d brought Travis Strout in alive, | 也许吧 但如果我们 把特拉维斯斯特劳特活着带进来 |
[31:08] | he’d be telling you where he put the cesium. | 他就会告诉我们他把铯元素藏哪了 |
[31:10] | Cliff’s still working the brother. | 克里夫还在盘问他弟弟 |
[31:11] | Waylon’s lawyered up. | 韦伦已经找了律师了 |
[31:12] | National security, different set of rules. | 事关国家安全 规则不一样 |
[31:14] | How long will it take you to close your murder? | 你们查的谋杀案要多久才能结案? |
[31:16] | Didn’t know there was a rush on it. | 我还不知道这案子要急着结案 |
[31:19] | This shooting is a PR nightmare. | 这场枪战是一场公关噩梦 |
[31:21] | I can’t afford anything left hanging. | 我不能让任何事悬而不决 |
[31:23] | – Make sure it all adds up. – Even if it doesn’t. | 一定要让查案报告说得过去 即使根本说不过去 |
[31:26] | What? | 什么? |
[31:34] | Hey, I heard you saw Powers. | 嘿 听说你们看过鲍尔斯了 |
[31:37] | Just to say hey. Uh, his leg is fucked. | 只是去问好 他的腿毁了 |
[31:39] | Nerve damage. | 神经受损 |
[31:41] | Poor kid. Long haul ahead. | 可怜的孩子 得休养很长一段时间了 |
[31:43] | How’d your prelim go? | 你们的预审怎么样? |
[31:45] | Crushed it. Wits hit every note. | 非常好 |
[31:47] | Held over for trial on all charges filed. | 每个方面都做得很好 提出的所有指控都是拘留待审 |
[31:49] | And a couple that weren’t. | 还有几个指控撤销了 |
[31:51] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[31:52] | RHD still giving you attitude? | 抢劫及凶案组还在给你们难看? |
[31:55] | No. They are very generous now. | 没有 他们现在非常宽厚了 |
[31:57] | Mm. Should be. | 应该的 你们抓到了一个连环凶手 解决了他们的碎尸案 |
[31:58] | You caught a serial killer. | 应该的 |
[31:59] | Solved their body parts case. | 你们抓到了一个连环凶手 解决了他们的碎尸案 |
[32:01] | Girl’s making you a rock star, Rondell. | 这姑娘让你成大人物了 伦德尔 |
[32:09] | Teacher’s pet. | 老师的得意门生啊 |
[32:11] | What? | 什么? |
[32:12] | Billets. | 什么? |
[32:14] | You’re The One. | 比勒茨 你是她的宠儿 |
[32:28] | Everything points to the Strouts. | 所有证据都指向斯特劳特一家 |
[32:30] | Why does it feel so shaky? | 为什么感觉这么不确定? |
[32:32] | I don’t know. Guns. Tattoos. | 我不清楚 枪支、刺青 |
[32:34] | Car in the shop. | 店里的车 |
[32:36] | Even the C.I.’s hot tip. | 甚至是连线人的情报 |
[32:37] | Work our homicide like a homicide. | 我们就把这凶杀案当成普通的凶杀案去查 |
[32:39] | See where it really goes. | 看会有什么结果 米勒沃尔顿 |
[32:43] | – Miller? – Hmm? | 米勒? |
[32:45] | Can I ask you a question about the Crow case? | 关于克罗的官司 能问你个问题吗? |
[32:47] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[32:49] | Okay. I think this key witness had a plea deal | 好的 |
[32:51] | the D.A. didn’t disclose. | 我认为这个关键证人跟地区检察官 达成了一个协议 但没有公开 |
[32:54] | You think. | 你认为? |
[32:55] | I’m not a lawyer. | 我不是律师 |
[32:57] | No, you’re not. | 对 你不是 |
[32:58] | Write it up… if I have time, I’ll look into it. | 把你的想法写出来 如果我有时间会看一看 |
[33:01] | Uh, rest of the summaries done? | 总结的其他部分写完了? |
[33:04] | Almost. | 快写完了 |
[33:07] | Eye on the ball, Maddie Bosch. Yes? | 关注最重要的事 麦迪博斯 好吗? |
[33:14] | Over the next decade, | 在接下来的十年中 |
[33:15] | the national debt will lead to… | 全国负债将会导致另一场… |
[33:18] | That’s helpful. Thanks. | 这很有用 谢谢 |
[33:20] | Yeah. | 是的 …被卖给契约劳役 |
[33:22] | – Harry. – Yeah? | 哈里 嗯 |
[33:24] | GPS history on Travis Strout’s mobile | 特拉维斯手机上的卫星定位系统记录 |
[33:26] | shows him nowhere near the overlook | 显示在凶杀案当晚 |
[33:28] | night of the murder. | 他没有去过观景台 |
[33:31] | Phone was home all night. | 手机整晚都在家里 |
[33:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:34] | Waylon? | 韦伦呢? |
[33:37] | Shop. Then Glendale. | 先是去了商店 然后去了格伦代尔 |
[33:39] | Booty call. | 约炮 |
[33:43] | Wife’s movement lines up with what she told us. | 特拉维斯老婆的行踪跟她所说的相符 |
[33:46] | Bar and home. | 酒吧 然后回家 |
[33:50] | Heather and Waylon both say Travis was with them. | 海瑟和韦伦都说特拉维斯跟他们在一起 |
[33:52] | Why lie, if that was the plan? | 如果这是先计划好的 |
[33:58] | Something I’ve got to do. | 为什么要撒谎? |
[34:00] | Can you run solo for a bit? | 我得办件事 你能单独查一会儿吗? |
[34:02] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:12] | Reece, it’s Bosch. | 利斯 我是博斯 我有个问题要问韦伦斯特劳特 |
[34:14] | I have a question for Waylon Strout. | 利斯 |
[34:16] | You promised you’d stay clear. | 我是博斯 我有个问题要问韦伦斯特劳特 |
[34:18] | 11 months, Jerry. | 你答应过你不会插手的 11个月了 |
[34:20] | One of your sons, what would you have done? | 杰利 如果是你的儿子 你会怎么做? |
[34:22] | – Told you we were close. – Were you? | 跟你说过我们就快抓住他们了 是吗? |
[34:23] | I saw your I.A. sting. | 我看到你们的内务部行动了 |
[34:25] | Marcos and Arias were wise to it. | 被马科斯跟阿里亚斯识破了 |
[34:27] | They were wise to you. | 你们被他们识破了 |
[34:28] | Well, what else did you see? | 你还看到了什么? |
[34:30] | Nothing useful. | 没什么有用的东西 |
[34:33] | I didn’t see them get killed. | 我没看到他们被杀 |
[34:37] | Night of, where were you? | 那天晚上 你在哪里? |
[34:41] | Choir rehearsal. | 合唱彩排 |
[34:42] | You sing? | 你玩合唱? |
[34:45] | I don’t. I turn pages for the organist. | 不是 我给弹风琴的人翻乐谱 |
[34:48] | Your wife. | 你太太 |
[34:49] | About 30 other witnesses, | 如果你要问的话 |
[34:51] | if you need to ask. | 我能给自己找到大概30多个目击证人 |
[34:59] | I don’t. | 我不想问 |
[35:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:09] | I took some pictures on my travels. | 我在盯梢时拍了些照片 |
[35:18] | What we already mostly know. | 大部分是我们已经知道的事 |
[35:24] | Street work. | 街头行动、线人 |
[35:26] | Informants. | |
[35:28] | Nothing out of line. | |
[35:30] | Looked to be on the job. | 没有出格的事 看起来只是在工作 |
[35:34] | Kept circling back to your man here, though. | 不过一直跟你们这个人有关联 |
[35:38] | Jacques Avril. | 雅克艾威尔 |
[35:42] | Clubhouse. | 俱乐部 |
[35:43] | That was my thought, yeah. | 我也是这么想的 克伦肖现场 酒吧及烧烤、寿司 |
[36:24] | How’d you get his lawyer to agree with this? | 你是怎样让他的律师同意的? |
[36:26] | I told him you think his client’s innocent. | 我跟他说你认为他的委托人是清白的 |
[36:30] | He’s not coming. Sorry. | 他不来了 抱歉 |
[36:34] | Give me a minute. | 给我一点时间 |
[36:37] | Maxwell. Did you get my message | 麦克斯韦尔 |
[36:38] | about the cell phone tracking? | 你收到我关于手机追踪的信息吗? |
[36:40] | I did. Waylon’s been transferred from our custody. | 收到了 韦伦被转走了 不归我们监管了 |
[36:43] | COINTEL has him. Not even telling us where. | 秘密行动处接管了他 根本不告诉我们他在哪里 |
[36:45] | Tunnel vision. You’ve all got the blinders on. | 目光狭窄 你们所有人都如此 |
[36:47] | The facts fit. | 事实吻合 |
[36:49] | There’s no trace of radiation… | 我们连微量辐射都没检查到 |
[36:51] | House, clothes, vehicles. | 房子里、衣服上、车里都没有 |
[36:53] | A half-assed collection of pipes and timers. No explosives. | 只见到一堆粗制滥造的管子和定时器 没有炸药 |
[36:56] | They only have to be right once. | 他们只要搞对了一次就会是灾难 |
[36:57] | Don’t be an asshole, Cliff. | 别这么不讲理 克里夫 |
[36:59] | I’m not. I’m tired. | 我并没有 我只是累了 |
[37:01] | You have your killers, Bosch. | 你们抓到你们的凶手了 博斯 |
[37:03] | – Type it up, hand it in. – If the Strouts did do this, | 把报告写出来 交上去 如果是斯特劳特兄弟干的 |
[37:06] | why weren’t they prepared for us coming after them? | 他们为什么没有料到我们会去找他们? |
[37:08] | Why didn’t they have their alibis locked down? | 他们为什么没有将不在场证据处理好? |
[37:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:11] | Maybe your C.I. does. | 也许你的线人知道 |
[37:16] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[37:17] | Let’s ask him. | 我们去问他吧 |
[37:42] | Detective Edgar. | 艾德格警探 你好吗? 凑合 |
[37:49] | I spoke to my cousin about the death of my uncle Antoine. | 我跟我表哥谈过我舅舅安乐尼的死 |
[37:53] | And? | 怎样? |
[37:55] | It was your father they called the Butcher of Petionville. | 他们说的“佩蒂翁维尔的屠夫”是你父亲 |
[37:59] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[38:01] | Not me. No. | 不是我 不是 |
[38:04] | He said the Butcher fled to Panama | 我表哥说屠夫在我舅舅被杀很久以前 |
[38:06] | long before my uncle was murdered. | 已经逃去巴拿马了 |
[38:11] | Your father couldn’t have done it. | 不可能是你父亲干的 |
[38:16] | We can talk inside if you like. | 如果你想的话 我们可以进去谈 |
[38:19] | We can talk right here. | 我们可以在这里谈 |
[38:38] | Do you still have family in Haiti? | 你在海地还有家人吗? |
[38:41] | Not since the earthquake. | 自从地震后就没有了 |
[38:44] | I lost everything. | 我失去了一切 |
[38:47] | A heartbreaking tragedy. | 让人心碎的悲剧 |
[38:50] | Detectives Marcos and Arias were killed two nights ago. | 马科斯跟阿里亚斯两位警探 两天前的晚上遇害了 |
[38:53] | I saw this on the news. Shocking. | 我在新闻上看到了 很震惊 |
[38:56] | They said you were a valuable source of information. | 听说你是个有价值的信息来源 |
[38:58] | I try to be a good citizen. | 我努力当一个良好公民 |
[39:03] | Like you were in Port-au-Prince? | 就像你在太子港一样? |
[39:05] | Yeah. I was police, like you. | 我在那里是警察 |
[39:07] | And a CIA asset. | 就跟你一样 |
[39:09] | Whatever I could do | 也是中情局特工 |
[39:11] | to help my country in a troubled time. | 我只是在危难时期尽力帮助我的国家 |
[39:15] | But now you’re here. | 可现在你在这里 |
[39:18] | Hard work. | 努力工作的结果 |
[39:20] | A little luck. | 再加一点运气 |
[39:22] | I’m finding my way. | 我正在走上正轨 |
[39:28] | In my city. | 在我管辖的城市 |
[39:31] | Where, should your hands get bloody again, | 在这里 如果你的双手再沾上鲜血 |
[39:34] | your State Department friends won’t help you. | 你在国务院的朋友就帮不了你了 |
[39:55] | I’m just a businessman. | 我只是个生意人 |
[39:58] | Do you have any idea | 你是否知道谁会想马科斯跟阿里亚斯死? |
[40:00] | who would have wanted Marcos and Arias dead? | |
[40:04] | The world is filled with angry, vengeful men. | 这世界上满是愤怒、想复仇的人 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:09] | I’m one of them. | 我就是其中一个 |
[40:50] | Not answering. | 没人接 |
[40:52] | Call again. | 再打 |
[41:01] | Nothing. | 没人接 |
[41:02] | You sure he’s in there? | 你确定他在里面? |
[41:04] | We have an ankle monitor on him for the wire fraud | 他因为电汇欺诈 装了脚踝监控器 |
[41:06] | in case he had a change of heart. | 以防他改变心意 |
[41:13] | Craver? | 克雷夫! |
[41:16] | We pay the rent. | 房租是我们交的 |
[41:20] | Do it. | 开门 |
[41:36] | Clear. | 安全 |
[41:46] | It’s Craver. | 是克雷夫 |
[41:50] | 6-William-22. Requesting two units | |
[41:52] | and a supervisor, code 2. | 要求两个小队、一个监督、代号2… |
[41:55] | – Been here a while. – Kenmore Ave. And Clinton Street. | 已经死了一阵子了 …肯摩尔大道和克林顿街 |
[41:59] | Shit. | 可恶 |