时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Last season on Bosch… | 《博斯》上一季… |
[00:08] | Any airport out there reading this, | 有任何机场能收到这里吗? |
[00:10] | this is Detective Harry Bosch, LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警局的哈里博斯警探 |
[00:13] | – Time to jump, cop. – In-air incident. | 该跳下去了 |
[00:15] | One passenger dead. | 条子 空中事件 |
[00:17] | One missing. | 一名乘客死亡 一名失踪 |
[00:20] | I am inbound to Whiteman Airport. Out. | 我正飞往怀特曼机场 结束 |
[00:23] | Did you kill someone? | 你杀人了吗? |
[00:24] | I did. They were trying to kill me. | 杀了 他们想要杀死我 |
[00:27] | How many people have you killed? | 你杀了多少人? |
[00:28] | Why the hell would you ask a question like that? | 你到底为什么问这种问题? |
[00:30] | His name is Gary Wise. | 他叫盖里怀斯 |
[00:32] | He was my C.I. | 他曾是我的线人 |
[00:36] | – This is not your fault, I. – It feels like it. | 这不是你的错 杰利 |
[00:38] | What happened? | 感觉上是 发生什么事了? |
[00:40] | I think someone saw him talking to Marcos and Arias. | 我想有人看到 他跟马科斯跟阿里亚斯说话了 |
[00:43] | Thing is… | 关键在于是我安排他们见面的 |
[00:45] | I put ’em together. | |
[00:46] | Did you work the Skyler murder case? | 你处理过斯凯勒被谋杀的案子吗? |
[00:48] | Somebody in my office said they’re investigating it. | 我办公室里有个人说 他们正在调查这案子 |
[00:50] | No basis for it. It’s bullshit. | 钱德勒、施莱伯、穆林斯 及合伙人法律事务所 毫无根据 那是胡说八道 |
[00:52] | I’ve never planted evidence. Never. | 我从没有栽过赃 从来没有 |
[00:54] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[00:56] | Clear, right? Wait! | 右边没车 |
[00:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 等等! |
[01:00] | Crate and Barrel. | “木箱”跟“木桶” |
[01:02] | This is the perfect opportunity to clear out the dead wood. | 这是清除枯木最好的机会 |
[01:05] | – We can’t force ’em to retire. – No, but we can move them. | 我们不能强迫他们退休 是不能 但我们能把他们调走 |
[01:08] | Where? | 去哪? |
[01:09] | CAPs. Fucking CAPs. Jumped on cases. | 候选人发展计划? 该死的候选人发展计划? |
[01:12] | Bunch of “he said, she said.” | 踢皮球?互相推诿? |
[01:14] | No. Fuck that! | 不 去他的! |
[01:17] | I’ll eat my gun first! | 我会先开枪打死自己! |
[01:19] | Charlie Hovan. | 查理霍文 缉毒局 |
[01:20] | You under? | 你在当卧底? |
[01:22] | 14 months. | 14个月了 |
[01:24] | – What’s all the blue? – Districts where you’re leading | 这些蓝色是什么? |
[01:26] | in our preliminary polling. | 在我们的初步民调中你票数领先的区域 |
[01:28] | You are aware police chiefs have not had much success | 你明白警察局长们 |
[01:30] | as mayoral candidates. | 没有市长候选人那么成功 |
[01:32] | – Somebody’s juking the stats. – I’ll look into it. | 有人在伪造数据 我会去查查 |
[01:34] | – You really think it’s gonna come to that? – What? | 你真的觉得会变成那样吗? |
[01:37] | Blowing the whistle. | 什么? 告密 |
[01:43] | I got a text this morning from someone in the D.A.’s office. | 我今早收到了一条短信 来自地方检察官办公室 |
[01:45] | Who’s your source? | 你的线人是谁? |
[01:47] | Now, you know I can’t tell you that. | 你知道我不能告诉你那个 |
[01:49] | The matter before the court is withdrawn. | 法院审理的案件被撤回 |
[01:51] | Detective Bosch, I wish you the best of luck, sir. | 博斯警探 我祝你好运 长官 |
[01:55] | And you’re welcome in my courtroom anytime. | 我的法庭随时欢迎你 |
[01:57] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[01:59] | Maybe Maddie could come intern | 也许麦迪可以来我这实习 |
[02:00] | with me, see how the other half lives. | 看看辩护律师是怎么工作的 |
[02:03] | I know what you did. | 我知道你干了什么 |
[02:04] | What’s going on? Boyfriend trouble? | 发生什么事了?跟男朋友出问题了? |
[02:06] | – ‘Cause I noticed a little tension. – It’s not him. | 因为我注意到了一点紧张气氛… 不是他 |
[02:08] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[02:10] | Me? | 我? |
[02:12] | – What’d I do? – Nothing. | 我做什么了? |
[02:14] | – You’re just you. – Something curious | 没什么 你只是你 |
[02:16] | came up when we searched Gary Wise’s apartment. | 我们搜查盖里怀斯的公寓时 发生了一些奇怪的事 |
[02:18] | We found a Smith & Wesson nine mil, | 我们找到一把史密斯威森的9毫米手枪 |
[02:20] | confiscated in a drug bust. | 是在一次扫毒行动中被没收了的 |
[02:22] | – How’d it get back on the streets? – Mm. Good question. | 那怎么又回到街上了呢? 好问题 |
[02:24] | It’s got to be an inside job. | 这一定是内鬼干的 |
[02:26] | What did Gary have to do with these people? | 盖里跟这些人有什么关系? |
[02:29] | Why’d they kill my son? | 他们为什么要杀我的儿子? |
[02:30] | Your source… what’s his name? | 你们的线人 他叫什么? |
[02:32] | Jacques Avril. | 雅克艾威尔 |
[02:33] | Runs a chain of 7-Elevens in the South Bay. | 在南湾经营着一家连锁便利店 |
[02:35] | – Does it ring a bell or…? – Ki sa? | 听上去耳熟 还是… |
[02:39] | – Are you who I think you are? – And who is that? | 你是我认为的那种人吗? 什么人? |
[02:41] | Jacques Avril, the Butcher of Petionville, | 雅克艾威尔 佩蒂翁维尔的屠夫 |
[02:45] | who murdered my mother’s brother? | 杀了我母亲的兄弟 |
[02:47] | What was his name? | 他叫什么? |
[02:49] | Antoine Hector. | 安乐尼赫克托 |
[02:52] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[02:55] | That was my father. | 是我父亲干的 |
[02:58] | Stolen weapons had to be an inside job. | 赃枪的事一定是内奸干的 |
[03:01] | Whoever did it, they’re worried about exposure. | 搜捕黑帮收获洛杉矶警局缉毒行动中 没收之后又被盗的枪支 不管是谁 他们都担心暴露 |
[03:04] | – Dirty cops. – Looks like. | 有腐败的警察? |
[03:06] | Who? | 看上去像 |
[03:08] | I cut my teeth | 谁呢? |
[03:10] | trolling the streets of this great city. | 我从年轻的时候起 就在这座伟大的城市当巡警 |
[03:13] | A cop is who I am, who I always will be. | 我是一个警察 永远都会是 |
[03:15] | But I stand before you today | 但我今天站在你们面前 |
[03:17] | to announce that I am exploring a run | 要宣布我将参与竞选洛杉矶市长 |
[03:19] | for mayor of Los Angeles. | |
[03:21] | – You think you can save me. – You all right? | 你以为你能救我 你还好吗? |
[03:23] | Don’t talk to me. Fuck off. | 别跟我说话 滚开 |
[03:26] | You think you’re the only one that’s ever tried. | 你以为你是唯一一个努力过的 |
[03:28] | She O.D.’d! Call 911! | 她用药过量了 |
[03:29] | I clocked the “rest in peace” tattoo. | 叫救护车! |
[03:31] | Who’s Daisy? | 我注意到了“安息”的文身 谁是黛西? |
[03:32] | It’s her daughter. | 那是她女儿 |
[03:34] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 大约十年前 |
[03:36] | About ten years ago. She was 14. | 黛西克莱顿 |
[03:38] | I’d get fucked up. | 她当时14岁 |
[03:40] | She’d get bored, run off. | 我服药后状态会很糟糕 她会觉得无聊 然后跑到别处去 |
[03:42] | Then one day, | 有一天… |
[03:43] | she went off and, uh, didn’t come back. | 她离开家后就没有回来 |
[03:48] | Police found her body. | 警察找到了她的尸体 |
[03:51] | But not her killer. | 却没有找到凶手 11个月后 圣阿加莎医院 小心:内有辐射物质 未经许可 不得入内 艾莉西亚:拿到了吗? 拿到了 我这就来 赶紧 |
[06:10] | Alicia? | 艾莉西亚? |
[06:15] | Pop the trunk. | 把后备箱打开 |
[06:25] | Where is it? | 东西在哪里? |
[06:26] | Close by. Close by. | 就在附近 |
[06:28] | As soon as you let her go. | 你们放了她我就交出来 |
[06:30] | Fuck that. | 想得美 |
[06:32] | I have to know she’s safe. | 我必须知道她安全 |
[06:35] | Don’t. Don’t, don’t, please. | 不要 求你了 |
[06:38] | Y-You need me! | 你需要我 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉 我无法释怀 博斯 就像我 |
[08:00] | Hey. You’re here early. | 嘿 你这么早就来了 |
[08:03] | Thought I’d get a jump on the day. | 我想尽早开始 |
[08:05] | Daisy Clayton? | 黛西克莱顿? |
[08:07] | Yup. | 是的 |
[08:09] | How many times you been through those friggin’ cards? | 那些卡片你看过多少次了? |
[08:11] | One more can’t hurt. | 多看一次也无妨 |
[08:13] | Any news? | 有什么消息? |
[08:15] | Not so far. | 暂时没有 |
[08:16] | If you can bear to tear yourself away | 如果你能狠下心 |
[08:19] | from the distant dusty past, I have a live one for you. | 从布满灰尘的遥远的过去抽离出来 我有个新任务给你 |
[08:23] | Thought Vega and Pierce were up. | 不是维嘉和皮尔斯负责吗? |
[08:24] | They are and they are on it, but they have | 是的 他们已经开始查了 |
[08:26] | a “be there” subpoena on their body parts case. | 不过他们因那个碎尸案被传唤出庭 |
[08:28] | Billet says you and Edgar need to take the lead. | 比勒茨说你和艾德格必须负责 |
[08:30] | – Okay. – All right. | 行 好的 |
[08:40] | Where the fuck are these mooks? | 那些蠢材到底在哪里? |
[08:44] | You got some place to be? | 你急着去什么地方吗? 来电 博斯 |
[08:52] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[08:54] | We caught a case. | 我们有个案子 |
[08:56] | I thought Pierce and Vega were up. | 我以为由维嘉和皮尔斯负责 |
[08:58] | Uh, they may have court later. | 不 他们之后也许要出庭 |
[09:00] | Text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[09:02] | See you when you get there. | 在那里见 |
[09:06] | – You got to go? – In a minute. | 你要走了? 一会儿就走 好莱坞 |
[09:30] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[09:39] | Remind you of anything? | 让你想起什么了? |
[09:41] | The Overlook. | 观景台 |
[09:44] | Remember her name? | 记得她的名字吗? |
[09:46] | The actress? No. | 那个女演员? 不记得了 |
[09:50] | Linda Foster. | 琳达福斯特 |
[09:56] | Tell me what you got so far. | 告诉我你们迄今掌握的信息 |
[09:58] | Jogger called it in a couple hours ago. | 几个小时前有个跑步的人报警 身份呢? |
[10:01] | Dr. Stanley Kent. 42. | 史丹利肯特医生 42岁 |
[10:04] | Married to Alicia Kent, same address. | 太太艾莉西亚肯特 同一个地址 |
[10:06] | – Recovered his phone, too. – Good luck with that, | 还找到了他的手机 |
[10:08] | unless his wife knows his passcode. | 估计没什么用 除非他老婆知道他的密码 |
[10:10] | My wife knows mine. | 我老婆知道我的 |
[10:12] | Your wife knows your password? | 你老婆知道你的密码? |
[10:13] | Absolutely. Your husband know yours? | 绝对的 你老公知道你的吗? |
[10:16] | – Seriously? – Crunch it anyway. | 说真的吗? 不管怎样 想办法解锁 |
[10:19] | The Porsche? | 保时捷? |
[10:20] | Registered to a business. | 注册在公司名下的 |
[10:22] | K and K Medical Physicists. | K&K医学物理学家公司 |
[10:24] | What’s a medical physicist? | 医学物理学家是什么? |
[10:41] | Something heavy made these. | 这些痕迹是重物造成的 |
[10:52] | Hey, big dog. | 嘿 老大 |
[10:53] | Hey, Harry. | 嘿 哈里 |
[10:55] | Still working the time of death. | 还在估计死亡时间 |
[10:59] | Ballpark? | 大致估断一下? |
[11:02] | Eh… | |
[11:04] | midnight-ish, give or take. | 大概是午夜时分 |
[11:08] | Plastic rings? | 那些是塑料戒指? |
[11:09] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[11:13] | Like something you’d find in a box of Cracker Jacks. | 类似于好家伙爆米花盒里附赠那种 |
[11:17] | I’ll circle back with you on time of death. | 我会跟你一起推算死亡时间 |
[11:19] | Yep. | |
[11:21] | Shot twice, in the back of the head. | 后脑勺中两枪 |
[11:23] | Fell forward, face first. | 向前摔倒 |
[11:24] | Abrasions, cheek, forehead. | 脸先触地 脸颊、前额擦伤 |
[11:27] | No exit wounds. | 没有射出伤口 |
[11:29] | Small caliber. | 小口径 |
[11:31] | Forced to his knees, execution-style. | 被迫跪下 类似枪毙那种 |
[11:35] | You guys do an emergency welfare check on the wife? | 你们有没有对他老婆 做紧急人身安全检查? |
[11:37] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[11:41] | What’s that, Potts, I.D. tag? | 波茨 那是什么?身份牌? |
[11:46] | St. Agatha’s. Flip it over. | 圣阿加莎医院 翻过来 |
[11:51] | Swipe card. | 磁条卡 |
[11:52] | Okay, thanks, Potts. | 好的 谢了 波茨 |
[11:57] | Go to St. Ag’s. | 去圣阿加莎医院 |
[11:59] | If Kent had an office there, lock it down. | 如果肯特在那里有办公室 |
[12:01] | Get a search warrant for everything: | 把它封起来 再弄个搜查令彻底搜查 |
[12:03] | Phone, e-mail, swipe card, | 电话、邮件、磁条卡 |
[12:05] | – the whole nine. – What about the wife? | 全部信息 |
[12:06] | I got it. | 那他妻子呢? 我来处理 |
[12:10] | Hands up! | 举起双手 转过去 |
[12:11] | Turn around. Turn around. | 举起双手 转过去 |
[12:13] | Knees! | 跪下去 |
[12:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:17] | There you go. There you go. | 就这样 |
[12:18] | No tefucking muevas. | 不许动 |
[12:20] | Put your hands out. There you go. | 把手放下来 |
[12:21] | There you go. There you go. All right. | 对 |
[12:26] | Turn them around. | 转过来 |
[12:27] | There it is. | 保持姿势 |
[12:28] | Hold these. | |
[12:30] | Stand up. Stand up. | 站起来 |
[12:32] | Oh. Oh, what do we got here? What do we got here? Oh. | 这是什么? |
[12:37] | – You fucking piece of fucking shit. – Mm. | 你这死混蛋 |
[12:40] | If they don’t book the guns and cash, we got ’em. | 如果他们不上报那些枪跟赃款 就被我们抓个正着了 |
[12:43] | Dollars to doughnuts they don’t. | 跟你打赌 他们不会上报 |
[12:45] | Why is Marcos staring at us? | 马科斯为什么盯着我们? |
[12:47] | He’s a paranoid motherfucker. | 他这混蛋疑心很重 |
[12:49] | He feels us. | 他感觉到我们了 |
[12:51] | The hairs on the back of his chest are standing up. | 他背上的汗毛都竖起来了 |
[12:55] | You’re paranoid. | 你的疑心才重呢 博斯:对受害人妻子做紧急人身安全检查 好莱坞湖大道2647号 马上去 |
[13:13] | Clear? | 安全了吗? |
[13:15] | Go now. | 现在下车 |
[13:26] | – Ron. – Hey. | 罗恩 嘿 |
[13:28] | – Good to see you. – I think you know these guys. | 很高兴见到你 你应该认识这几位 |
[13:30] | Indeed I do. | 确实认识 |
[13:32] | LAPD’s finest. Sorely missed. | 洛杉矶警局顶尖人才 失之交臂让我心痛 |
[13:34] | Malarkey. | 胡说八道 |
[13:35] | Respectfully. | 没有不敬的意思 |
[13:38] | – Detective Rodgers. – Chief. | 罗杰斯警探 局长 |
[13:39] | – Keeping busy? – Writing my memoirs. | 你一直忙什么? 写我的回忆录 |
[13:44] | – Detective Jackson. – Chief. | 杰克逊警探 局长 |
[13:45] | – I trust I have your vote. – Well, if I still lived in L.A. | 你的票准会投给我吧? 如果我还住在洛杉矶的话 |
[13:48] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[13:50] | So how’s life in, uh, Walnut Creek? | 核桃溪的生活怎么样? |
[13:53] | Well, nothing so swank. | 在佩塔卢马 |
[13:54] | Petaluma. | 没什么特别的 |
[13:56] | Your checks are still good in L.A. | 你们的支票在洛杉矶还能用 |
[13:57] | Grassroots fundraising. | 草根集资 |
[13:58] | No contributions over a hundred bucks. | 没有超过一百美元的捐款 |
[14:01] | And I was gonna spring for a grand. | 我还打算捐一千呢 |
[14:04] | IrvingForMayor.com. All one word. | “艾尔温竞选市长”的拼写 |
[14:07] | Well, I’ll let you all get back to your flapjacks. | 没有空格 我不打扰你们享用烤饼了 |
[14:12] | Someone I really want you to meet. | 有个人我很想介绍你认识 |
[14:14] | Ray Thacker. | 雷赛克 |
[14:16] | Chief Irving. | 艾尔温局长 |
[14:18] | – Jen. – Mr. Thacker. | 珍科斯基 赛克先生 |
[14:20] | What a pleasure. | 非常荣幸 |
[14:21] | Please, join me. | 来 一起吃吧 |
[14:27] | I can’t believe we’ve never met. | 真不敢相信我们居然从没见过面 |
[14:29] | Ray worked on Mayor Ramos’s campaigns. | 雷是拉莫斯市长的竞选班子的成员 |
[14:31] | – Both of them. – Set records. | 两次竞选 |
[14:33] | I’d like to do the same for you. | 创下了纪录 我希望为你效力 |
[14:38] | I’m not sure that’s really necessary. | 我们不确定这是否真有必要 |
[14:40] | We’re doing fine with our small donors approach. | 我们走小额捐款者的路子 效果不错 |
[14:42] | Chief, you’ve spent your professional life | 局长 你的职业生涯 |
[14:45] | in a system where rank and promotion are achieved by merit. | 一直在一个唯才是举的系统里工作 嗯 |
[14:48] | Well, mostly merit. More or less. | 主要靠才干 或多或少吧 |
[14:51] | This is a new world for you. | 竞选市长对你来说是个全新的领域 |
[14:53] | The best man doesn’t always win. | 最优秀的人不一定总能赢 |
[14:56] | At the end of the day, this is about money. | 成不成事最终靠的是金钱 |
[14:59] | Ray can raise the dollars you need to become mayor. | 雷能筹集让你当上市长所需的资金 |
[15:05] | I’m feeling a little bushwhacked here. | 我有种中了埋伏的感觉 |
[15:08] | Jack Killoran’s – about to jump into the race. – Killoran? | 杰克基洛然即将参选 |
[15:12] | The car dealer? | 基洛然 卖车那个? |
[15:14] | He’s white and self-funded, | 他是白人而且自己出资 |
[15:16] | and he is gonna hurt you in the Valley. | 你在圣费尔南多谷不是他的对手 |
[15:19] | Susanna Lopez has East L.A. sewn up, | 东洛杉矶已经是苏珊娜洛佩兹的天下 |
[15:21] | and the two of you split the south side. | 你们俩在南边势均力敌 |
[15:23] | Whoever takes the liberal Westside takes it all. | 谁能拿下拥护自由主义的西部就能赢 |
[15:27] | And both have deeper pockets. | 他们俩的资金都更雄厚 |
[15:32] | And lighter complexions. | 而且肤色更浅 |
[15:35] | That’s the reality. | 这是现实 |
[16:09] | LAPD. Anyone home? | 洛杉矶警局 有人在家吗? |
[16:14] | Mrs. Kent? | 肯特太太? |
[16:20] | Door. Open door, open door. | 门 开门 |
[16:26] | LAPD. Anyone home? | 洛杉矶警局 有人在家吗? |
[16:35] | Clear. | 没人 没人 |
[16:42] | – | – Clear. |
[16:47] | Clear. | Clear. |
[16:50] | Clear. | 没人 |
[16:53] | Mrs. Kent, I’m Detective Harry Bosch, LAPD. | 肯特太太 |
[16:56] | You’re safe. | 我是洛杉矶警局的哈里博斯警探 你安全了 |
[16:59] | I got you. I got you. I got you. | 有我在 |
[17:07] | Stay still. Stay still. Where’s my husband? | 别动 |
[17:13] | I got you. I got you. | 我先生在哪里? 有我在 |
[17:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[17:18] | You all right? | |
[17:19] | Easy, easy, easy. Here. Sit down. | 你没事吧?慢一点 来 |
[17:22] | I’m just dizzy. It’s okay. | 坐下 我只是头晕 没事 |
[17:24] | Okay, okay. What do you need? | 好的 你需要什么吗? |
[17:26] | I need… | 我需要… |
[17:28] | my robe, in the closet. | 我的罩衫在衣柜里 |
[17:35] | Here. | 给 |
[17:42] | Please, tell me… | 拜托你 告诉我 |
[17:45] | is my husband okay? | 我先生没事吧? |
[17:49] | You need to hire him before somebody else does. | 你得在别人聘请他之前请他 |
[17:56] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下 |
[17:59] | Don’t think too long. | 别考虑太久了 |
[18:18] | That’s it. | 你们在这里住了多久了? |
[18:29] | There was a car in the drive. | 车道上有辆车 |
[18:33] | I thought it was Stan. | 我以为是史丹 |
[18:35] | These two men pushed their way in. | 然后两个男人闯了进来 |
[18:36] | Can you describe them? | 能描述一下他们的样子吗? |
[18:39] | I couldn’t see their faces. | 我看不到他们的脸 |
[18:41] | They were wearing ski masks and gloves. | 他们戴着滑雪头套和手套 |
[18:44] | I thought they were gonna rape me, kill me. | 我以为他们要强奸我…杀死我 |
[18:49] | They… | 他们… |
[18:51] | dragged me by my hair into the bathroom. | 扯着我的头发把我拉到浴室里 |
[18:53] | They put a knife to my neck, | 刀子架在我脖子上 |
[18:55] | said that they were… were gonna cut my throat | 说如果我不交出他们想要的东西 |
[18:57] | if I didn’t give them what they wanted. | 他们就割断我的喉咙 |
[18:59] | Which was? | 他们想要什么? |
[19:01] | Keys to my car and password to my cell phone. | 我的车钥匙 |
[19:04] | I… blanked. | 还有我的手机密码 |
[19:05] | I couldn’t remember the fucking passcode. | 我脑子一片空白 记不起手机密码 |
[19:08] | One of them slapped me hard, | 其中一个狠狠地掴我耳光 |
[19:10] | and I gave them the code and they tied me up. | 我把密码给了他们 然后他们把我绑了起来 |
[19:13] | The way they talked… Black, white, Latino? | 根据他们说话的方式判断 |
[19:17] | – Could you tell? – Yeah, one was definitely white. | 是黑人、白人还是拉丁裔? 能听出来吗? |
[19:19] | He had a, um, tattoo on his wrist, | 能 其中一个绝对是白人 手腕有一个刺青 |
[19:22] | mm, a number. | 一个数字 |
[19:25] | 308. | |
[19:30] | After they tied you up? | 后来他们就把你绑了起来? |
[19:32] | They took a picture of me with my cell phone | 他们拿我的手机拍了一张 |
[19:35] | and they sent it to Stan. | 我的照片 发给了史丹 |
[19:37] | And then they left. | 然后离开了 |
[19:40] | – Is this your phone? – Where did you find it? | 这是你的手机吗? 你们在哪里找到的? |
[19:42] | In the garage. | 在车库里 我能拿回来吗?拜托了 |
[19:43] | Can I have it back, please? | 在车库里 我能拿回来吗?拜托了 |
[19:45] | It-It’s evidence. We’ll get it back to you as soon as we can. | 这是证据 我们会尽快还给你的 |
[19:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:50] | Did they ever say what they wanted? | 他们有没有说想要什么? |
[19:52] | No. | 没有 |
[19:53] | I assume money. | 我估计是钱 |
[19:55] | What does your husband do? | 你先生的工作是什么? |
[19:58] | He’s a medical physicist. | 他是个医学物理学家 |
[20:01] | He handles… | 他处理… |
[20:05] | handled | 曾经处理… |
[20:08] | radioactive material for cancer treatment. | 治疗癌症的放射性材料 |
[20:11] | Cesium and iridium. | 铯和铱 |
[20:13] | This stuff, is it valuable? | 这种东西很值钱吗? |
[20:16] | No. It’s dangerous. | 不值钱 很危险 |
[20:19] | It’s extremely toxic. | 毒性极强 |
[20:21] | If it gets in the wrong hands, it… | 如果落入坏人手里 就… |
[20:25] | You think that’s what they’re after? | 你认为他们的目标是这个? |
[20:30] | I’m gonna show you something. | 我给你看一样东西 |
[20:35] | Yeah, those are radiation rings, used to read radiation exposure. | 对 这些是辐射环 用来测量辐射暴露的 |
[20:41] | Those are Stan’s hands. | 这双是史丹的手 |
[20:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:57] | Where’d he go? | 他去了哪里? |
[20:59] | Nuclear Med Lab. | 核医学实验室 |
[21:02] | – No CCTV? – No. | 没有闭路电视? |
[21:04] | Let me fast-forward. | 没有 我快进一下 |
[21:09] | What’s that he’s rolling? | 他拖的是什么? |
[21:10] | A pig. | 猪罐 |
[21:12] | Lead container for transporting radioactive materials. | 运输辐射材料的铅罐 |
[21:17] | Show us the lab. | 带我们去实验室 |
[21:23] | – Hmm. – What? | 怎么了? |
[21:25] | Odd hour to be accessing this material. | 取用这种材料的时间有点奇怪 |
[21:28] | And hardly anyone uses cesium anymore. | 而且已经没有人用铯了 |
[21:30] | It’s old-school. | 已经过时了 |
[21:39] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[21:42] | The whole inventory’s gone. | 全部库存都不见了 |
[21:44] | The log says he only took one. | 日志记录上写着他只拿了一管 取了32管铯 抱歉 SK |
[21:49] | Note says he took 32. | 字条上写着他取了32管 |
[21:59] | What time he empty the safe? | 他什么时候清空保险箱的? |
[22:02] | Uh, 10:38 last night. | 昨晚10点38分 |
[22:04] | Feds have landed. | 联调局的来了 联调局? |
[22:09] | Should be coming your way any minute. | 应该随时就会到你们那里 |
[22:14] | Voila. Just walked in. | 说曹操曹操到 刚走进来了 |
[22:16] | Check back later. | 等会再谈 |
[22:20] | Gentlemen. Jack Brenner. | 先生们 |
[22:21] | FBI, Special Agent in Charge. | 我是杰克布伦纳 联调局特别探员主管 |
[22:23] | Agents Maxwell, Reece. | 麦克斯韦尔探员、利斯探员 |
[22:25] | You must be Bosch and Edgar. | 你们肯定是博斯和艾德格了 |
[22:27] | Your lieutenant told us where to find you. | 你们的警督告诉我们在这里能找到你们 |
[22:29] | We just came from the crime scene. | 我们刚从犯罪现场过来 |
[22:31] | That was fast. | 速度真快 |
[22:32] | – Stanley Kent’s on a watch list. – Tell us what you know so far. | 史丹利肯特在一份观察名单上 跟我们说说你们迄今掌握的信息 |
[22:35] | According to Mrs. Kent, | 据肯特太太的说法 |
[22:37] | two men invaded their house last night, held her at knifepoint. | 昨晚有两个男人闯进了她家 用刀子胁迫她 |
[22:40] | Dr. Kent got a demand text from his wife’s phone, | 肯特先生收到一条 他太太手机发出的勒索信息 |
[22:43] | picture of her bound and gagged. | 还有一张他太太 嘴巴被堵住、被绑起来的照片 |
[22:45] | What was the demand? | 勒索什么? |
[22:46] | “Get us cesium or else,” which he did. | “给我们弄到铯 否则后果自负” 他照做了 |
[22:50] | 32 tubes from the Nuclear Medicine Lab at St. Ag’s. | 从圣阿加莎医院的 核医学实验室拿走了32管 |
[22:53] | – Any sign of the cesium? – No. | 知道那些铯的下落吗? |
[22:55] | But there are marks in the trunk of Kent’s car | 不知道 |
[22:58] | consistent with a heavy container. | 但是肯特的车尾箱有些痕迹 与沉重容器留下的痕迹相符 |
[23:00] | We sent a HRT team to the crime scene, | 我们派了一支医院应急组 去犯罪现场 |
[23:02] | – see if they can pick up the scent. – You can track it? | 看看能否追踪 追踪铯元素? |
[23:05] | We can’t detect it as long as the cesium’s in the pig, but… | 只要铯元素还在猪罐里就检测不到 |
[23:08] | – if they were to take it out and use it… – Use it how? | 但如果他们把它拿出来 并加以利用… 怎么利用? |
[23:10] | As a weapon. | 当作武器 在适当的环境中释放 |
[23:12] | Released in the right environment, | 当作武器 在适当的环境中释放 |
[23:14] | catastrophic, mass casualties. | 后果会是灾难性的 |
[23:16] | LAX, City Hall, Dodger Stadium… | 伤亡无数 洛杉矶国际机场、市政厅、道奇体育场? |
[23:20] | Unusable for 300 years. | 三百年不能用 |
[23:22] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[23:23] | What did Mrs. Kent say about her assailants? | 肯特太太对攻击者有什么描述? |
[23:25] | Not much. No faces. Masks and gloves. | 没有太多描述 看不到脸 戴着头套和手套 |
[23:29] | White, by the way they talk. | 根据说话方式判断是白人 |
[23:31] | I need to see that demand text. | 我要看那条要求短信 |
[23:33] | Interview Mrs. Kent as soon as she’s up for it, | 肯特太太准备好了就跟问她话 |
[23:35] | send a full forensics team to the crime scene, | 派一支鉴证队去犯罪现场 |
[23:37] | – and get me an update from St. Agatha’s. – Done. | 向我报告圣阿加莎医院的最新情况 遵命 |
[23:40] | And set a powwow for LAPD Major Crimes and Hollywood Homicide. | 安排跟洛杉矶警局重案组 及好莱坞凶案组开个会 |
[23:46] | This you bigfooting my case | 你是以国家安全的名义 |
[23:47] | in the name of national security? | 横加干涉我的案子? |
[23:49] | I hope to continue our cooperation, Detective. | 我希望我们继续合作 警探 |
[23:52] | – I work my murder. – And we want you to. | 我查我的谋杀案 我们也希望你查 |
[23:54] | Just so we’re clear, you share what you find. | 先说清楚 有任何发现都得跟我们分享 |
[23:56] | Just so we’re clear, goes both ways. | 先说清楚 有来就有往 |
[23:58] | – We’ll keep you in the loop. – Okay. | 我们会通知你的 行 |
[24:02] | I hear you’re a capable detective. | 听说你是个能干的警探 |
[24:06] | I do my job. | 我做我的本职 |
[24:07] | You have a checkered history with the FBI. | 你过去跟联调局的关系错综复杂 |
[24:09] | Yeah, well… you know the circumstances. | 是的 嗯 你知道是际遇造成的 |
[24:12] | We cut you some slack. | 我们放了你一马 |
[24:14] | I’d do it again in a heartbeat. | 我还是会毫不犹豫做同样的事 |
[24:22] | Think they know about the tattoo? | 他们知道刺青的事吗? |
[24:24] | They will after they talk to Mrs. Kent. | 他们跟肯特太太聊过就会知道了 |
[24:27] | 308. That could be anything. | 308 可能指任何东西 |
[24:29] | Area code. Time of day. | 区号、时间、击球率 |
[24:32] | Batting average. | 智商 |
[24:36] | “Do what we say.” | 照我们说的去做 |
[24:37] | “All the cesium. No cops.” | 拿走全部铯 不许报警 |
[24:39] | What will they do with it? | 他们会拿它来干什么? |
[24:41] | Hold the city hostage. | 挟持本市 |
[24:43] | Make 32 IEDs. | 做32个简易爆炸装置 |
[24:45] | Contaminate the water supply. | 污染水供应 |
[24:46] | Build a dirty bomb. Sky’s the limit. | 做一个放射性炸弹 什么都有可能 |
[24:49] | Well, I set up a meeting with MCD | 我安排了跟重案组及特别探员主管开会 |
[24:51] | and the special agent in charge. | |
[24:53] | Yeah, Brenner. Promised to keep us in the loop. | 对 就是布伦纳 他承诺过会跟我们分享信息 |
[24:55] | We all know what that’s worth. | 我们得知道那是口头承诺 |
[24:57] | They’re gonna shroom us. | 他们会耍我们 对我们藏着掖着 给我们没用的信息 |
[24:59] | Keep us in the dark | 他们会耍我们 |
[25:00] | and feed us shit. | 对我们藏着掖着 给我们没用的信息 |
[25:02] | Work your murder. | 去查你的谋杀案吧 |
[25:03] | I intend to. | 正有这打算 |
[25:09] | What a fucking shitstorm. | 他妈的搞得鸡飞狗跳 |
[25:17] | I have a pro bono case I want you to work on. | 我有个法律援助的案子要交给你们办 |
[25:20] | It’s an erroneous conviction claim. | 这是一个误判申诉 |
[25:22] | We’re filing an application with the Victims Compensation Fund. | 我们和受害者补偿基金共同提出申请 |
[25:26] | Our client’s the victim? | 我们的客户是受害者? |
[25:27] | Wrongfully convicted of murder. | 被误判谋杀 |
[25:29] | Ten years in prison. | 在监狱里过了十年 |
[25:31] | Thanks to DNA, now a free man. | 多亏了DNA检测 现在重获自由了 |
[25:33] | And entitled to compensation for time served. | 而且有权获得服刑赔偿 |
[25:36] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[25:37] | Read and summarize the trial testimony. | 阅读并概括审判证词 |
[25:40] | I can do that. | 我做得来 |
[25:41] | It’s a lot of material. | 材料很多 |
[25:42] | Be diligent. | 要勤奋工作 |
[25:45] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[25:48] | Understood. | 明白 |
[25:53] | How much is he entitled to? | 他能申请多少赔偿? |
[25:55] | That’s set by state statute. | 那是由州立法令设定的 |
[25:58] | $140 for every day of wrongful incarceration. | 误判监禁的每一天获赔140美元 |
[26:03] | Ten years. | 十年 |
[26:04] | 3,650 times 140… | 3650乘以140… |
[26:07] | It’s a little over half a million dollars. | 五十万美元多一点 |
[26:10] | That doesn’t seem like much. | 听起来不多 |
[26:12] | It’s not. | 确实不多 |
[26:14] | It’s a start. | 这只是开了个头 |
[26:19] | Bosch reports to me directly. | 博斯直接向我报告 |
[26:21] | I will make sure that he keeps you informed, Chief. | 我会确保他随时通知你的 局长 |
[26:24] | No voice mail, no messages. Me, personally. | 不能留言、发信息 只能亲自向我报告 |
[26:27] | On an up-to-the-minute basis, Lieutenant. | 而且立即通报最新情况 |
[26:28] | Are we clear? | 警督 明白吗? |
[26:30] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[26:34] | – Double-shot? – Triple. | 双份? 三份 |
[26:36] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你是我的救命恩人 |
[26:39] | Eight hours to go and I’m already fading. | 还要撑八小时 我已经累得快不省人事了 |
[26:42] | This nine-year-old kid came in with a skull fracture. | 送来的一个九岁的孩子头骨开裂 |
[26:46] | He gonna make it? | 他能撑过去吗? |
[26:47] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以 |
[26:49] | I don’t know how you do what you do. | 我真不知道你是怎么做得到这些的 |
[26:51] | Uh, how’s your work? | 你的工作怎样? |
[26:54] | Guess who got a new assignment. | 猜猜看谁拿到新任务了? |
[26:56] | – Something interesting, I hope. – No. | 希望是有意思的任务? |
[26:58] | Same old, same old. Murder, prison. | 不是 |
[27:00] | Wrongful conviction, DNA exoneration, major lawsuit. | 老一套 谋杀、坐牢、误判、DNA免罪、重大官司 |
[27:04] | – Boring. – Yeah. | 无聊 是的 |
[27:07] | Can you sneak away for a bite? | 你能开个小差吃点东西吗? |
[27:09] | Things are really crazy. | 工作太忙了 |
[27:11] | I mean, everyone’s on call. | 所有人随时待命 |
[27:13] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | 什么情况? 我也不知道 |
[27:15] | Ebola? Measles? Typhoid fever? | 埃博拉?麻疹?伤寒? |
[27:18] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[27:20] | My friend at Cedars texted me; It’s the same deal. | 我在西达斯西奈医院的朋友 给我发短信 那边也是同样的情况 |
[27:28] | Marcos and Arias booked the guns. | 马科斯和阿里亚斯上报了那些枪 |
[27:30] | Cash, too. Every buck. | 现金也是 全部上交了 |
[27:32] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[27:34] | Maybe you’re right. | |
[27:35] | Maybe they are onto us. | 或许你是对的 他们也许有所警觉 |
[27:37] | We’re this close. | 我们就只差这一点 |
[27:40] | Have a drink. | 喝一杯吧 |
[27:41] | I got a case. | 我有个案子 |
[28:10] | Hey. How was dinner? | 嘿 晚餐怎么样? |
[28:12] | Dinner was a triple-shot latte. | 晚餐只喝了三份拿铁 |
[28:14] | He couldn’t get away. | 他不能开溜 |
[28:16] | Nine-year-old kid with a fractured skull. | 一个九岁的小孩头骨开裂 |
[28:17] | Accident? | 意外? |
[28:19] | – Probably not. – Tough job he’s got. | 也许不是 他的工作不容易 |
[28:22] | Pediatric nurse? You couldn’t pay me enough. | 儿科护士?给我多少工资我都不干 |
[28:26] | Not that he could’ve had dinner, anyway. | 反正他也没时间吃晚饭 |
[28:29] | Hospital’s got everyone on call. | 他们医院让所有人待命 |
[28:30] | Other hospitals, too. | 其他医院也是 |
[28:31] | – How come? – I don’t know. | 怎么会呢? 我不清楚 |
[28:33] | Antonio thinks something’s going on. | 安托尼奥觉得有情况 |
[28:35] | Some kind of outbreak. | 某种突发疾病 |
[28:37] | Jesus. Hope not. | 天啊 希望不是 |
[28:41] | Going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗? |
[28:43] | New case. All hands on deck. | 新案子 全员出动 |
[28:45] | Just came home to shower and change. | 只是回来洗澡换身衣服 |
[28:48] | Don’t know when I’ll be back. | 不知道我什么时候会回来 |
[28:51] | Stay in touch. | 保持联系 |
[28:52] | Promise. | 我答应你 |
[28:55] | Feed Coltrane for me? | 替我喂科尔特兰吧? |
[28:57] | I know the drill. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[29:05] | Part of your case? | 这跟你的案子有关? |
[29:08] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不清楚 也许吧 |
[29:12] | Night. | 晚安 晚安 |
[29:13] | Night. | 晚安 晚安 |
[29:23] | Jerry. | 杰利 |
[29:24] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[29:28] | I ran “308” as a tattoo through CalGang. | 我在帮派数据库里搜了308这个文身 |
[29:31] | Russ Aborn. Van Nuys. | “罗斯艾波恩、范奈斯区、主权公民” |
[29:33] | Sovereign citizen. | |
[29:34] | Folsom. Serving three-to-five for bribery | 他正在弗尔森监狱服刑 |
[29:37] | and filing false documents. | 他因行贿及伪造文件而服刑三至五年 |
[29:38] | 308? | 那308呢? |
[29:40] | Some so-called sovereign citizens believe | 是 一些所谓的主权公民相信 |
[29:43] | invoking Section 308 of the UCC | 援引《统一商法典》的第308节 |
[29:45] | exempts them from local, state and federal law. | 能让他们 不受当地、州立及联邦法律约束 |
[29:48] | That’s a lot of exemption. | 这豁免范围太大了 |
[29:50] | Anything that’s not English common law, they reject. | 他们不接受一切不属于英美法系的法律 |
[29:53] | They’re exempt. | 他们不受这些法律的约束 |
[29:54] | – Taxes? – Taxes. | 税收 |
[29:57] | Business contracts. | 税收、商业契约 |
[29:59] | Property deeds. | 物业契据 |
[30:00] | They make their own license plates, | 他们做自己的车牌 |
[30:02] | print their own currency | 印自己的货币 |
[30:05] | and occupy other people’s property. | 并霸占别人的物业 |
[30:07] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[30:12] | “No driver’s license or insurance required.” | “不需要驾照或保险” |
[30:15] | I dig that. No standing in line at the DMV. | 我喜欢 不符合车管所的规则 |
[30:17] | Murder. What about murder? | 谋杀呢?如果他们谋杀也能被豁免? |
[30:20] | – These guys exempt from murder? – Murder’s covered by common law. | 英美法系涉及了谋杀 |
[30:22] | So, homeboys still on the hook for this. | 那凶手还是罪责难逃 |
[30:24] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:34] | So, Major Crimes will liaise | 所以重案组将与联调局 |
[30:36] | with the Bureau and Hollywood Homicide. | 及好莱坞凶案组合作 |
[30:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:40] | And in the interest of preventing | 另外 |
[30:41] | a full-blown citywide panic, | 为了避免引起全市恐慌 |
[30:43] | let’s try to keep a lid on this bubbling cauldron of shit | 我们对这事要尽可能做好保密工作 |
[30:46] | as long as we can. | |
[30:49] | Sir. | 遵命 |
[30:53] | Mrs. Kent all right? | 肯特太太没事吧? |
[30:55] | Must be a terrible shock. | 肯定吓坏了吧 |
[30:57] | You notice anything unusual that night? | 你当晚留意到什么不寻常的事吗? |
[31:01] | As a matter of fact, I walked the dog late. | 事实上 那天我遛狗遛到很晚 |
[31:03] | – Around the block. – What time was this? | 就绕着这一区遛狗 |
[31:05] | Midnight. | 当时是几点? 晚上十二点 |
[31:07] | There was a car parked around the corner. | 街角停着一辆车 |
[31:09] | Uh, some kind of black sedan. | 一辆黑色轿车 |
[31:12] | Odd license plate. | 车牌很怪 |
[31:13] | – Odd how? – Didn’t look real. | 怎么个怪法? 看起来不像真的 |
[31:16] | Sort of homemade, like paper or cardboard. | 像是自制的 |
[31:19] | Was it a new car? | 像是用纸还是硬纸板做的 是新车吗? |
[31:21] | The DMV issues temp plates made out of paper. | 车管所发放纸质的临时牌照 |
[31:24] | – Didn’t look like a new car. – Did you get a number? | 看起来不像新的 你记下号码了吗? |
[31:26] | No number, just a bunch of slashes and dashes. | 没有号码 只有一堆斜杠跟横杠 |
[31:30] | Fake plates. Tattoo. | 假牌照、刺青 |
[31:33] | – Sovereigns, for sure. – So it would seem. | 肯定是主权公民 看起来是这样 |
[31:40] | Look who’s here. | 看谁来了 |
[31:44] | Detectives. | 两位警探 |
[31:46] | Brings you here? | 什么风把你们吹来了? |
[31:48] | Canvassing the neighborhood. | 在这一区问问情况 |
[31:50] | You said Kent was on a watch list. | 你之前说过肯特在观察名单上 |
[31:51] | We monitored his use of radioactive material. | 我们监控他对辐射材料的使用 |
[31:54] | We met with him, made sure, uh, he was following protocols. | 跟他见过面 确保他遵守规程 |
[31:57] | Kent in particular? | 只针对肯特? |
[31:59] | Doctors like Kent. | 像肯特那样的医生 |
[32:00] | He ever receive threats? | 他收到过威胁吗? |
[32:02] | It’s a threat-laden environment, Detective. | 警探 这个环境存在很多危险 |
[32:05] | – Let’s leave it at that. – Eh, so, we’d like to circle back, | 话就不多说了 是啊 我们想回去 |
[32:08] | have a follow-up conversation with Mrs. Kent. | 跟肯特太太聊一聊 跟进一下 |
[32:11] | It’s not possible at the moment. | 暂时不行 |
[32:13] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[32:14] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[32:16] | We put her in a safe house for the time being. | 我们暂时 把她转移到一个安全的地方了 |
[32:20] | So much for keeping us in the loop. | 这就是所谓的互通有无 |
[32:24] | – Hey, Bosch? – Yeah. | 嘿 |
[32:26] | Uh… | 博斯? 什么事? |
[32:29] | I just wanted to say I-I knew Eleanor Wish. | 我只是想说 我认识埃莉诺威什 |
[32:32] | I worked with her. | 跟她共事过 |
[32:34] | She was a class act. | 她非常优秀 |
[32:37] | That she was. | 确实 |
[32:43] | What were you and Bosch talking about yesterday? | 你跟博斯昨天是在谈什么?在现场的时候? |
[32:45] | – At the scene. – The Overlook. | 观景台 |
[32:47] | Beautiful morning, day like yesterday. | 美丽的早晨 就像昨天一样 |
[32:49] | I was the first on the scene. | 我是第一个到现场的 |
[32:51] | Female, 20s, in her car. | 女性 20几岁 在她自己的车里 |
[32:55] | GSW to the heart. | 心脏中枪 |
[32:57] | Bosch rolls up. First thing he does? | 博斯开车来到 |
[32:59] | Moves the body. | 他做的第一件事就是挪动尸体 |
[33:00] | No way. | 不会吧? |
[33:02] | First thing they teach you: | 他们教的第一件事就是 |
[33:04] | Don’t touch the body till the coroner comes. | “验尸官来之前不准碰尸体” |
[33:06] | Right? | 对吧? |
[33:07] | Then he reaches under the seat, finds a gun. | 然后他伸手去座位下面 找到了一把枪 |
[33:09] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[33:11] | Shot herself in the heart. | 对着自己心脏开枪 |
[33:13] | Bosch just knew. Uh, he had a hunch. | 博斯就是知道 他有一种直觉 |
[33:15] | Solved it on the spot. | 当场就破了案 |
[33:19] | – There you are. – Lieutenant. | 找到你们了 |
[33:21] | – You off to court? – Yeah. | 警督 你们要去法庭了? 是的 |
[33:23] | Oh. Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[33:24] | – What? – Your collar. | 怎么了? 你的领子 |
[33:26] | God, men. | 天啊!男人啊 |
[33:27] | Used to have to do this with my ex-husband. | 我以前必须替我前夫整理 |
[33:30] | There, you clean up good. | 好了 收拾一下帅多了 |
[33:32] | – And you, too. – Thank you. | 你也是 谢谢夸奖 |
[33:34] | Listen, you did great work. | 听着 |
[33:36] | Both of you. | 你们俩表现得很出色 |
[33:38] | I mean, no hunches, just good solid police work. | 我是指不是凭直觉 |
[33:42] | All right? | 只是出色的、扎实的办案 对吧? |
[33:43] | Give ’em hell. | 给他们好看的 |
[33:50] | I promise never to do that. | 我答应绝不会那样做 |
[33:52] | – What? – Fix your fucking collar. | 做什么? 整理你的领子 |
[33:54] | You’re her favorite. | 你是她的宠儿 |
[33:55] | – Fuck off. – Seriously. | 你滚吧 |
[33:57] | – Seriously. Fuck off. – Mm. | 说真的 说真的 你滚远点 |
[33:59] | The woman has boundary issues. | 这女人不懂相处的界限 |
[34:01] | – She does that to everyone. – Doesn’t bother you? | 她对谁都这样 这不让你不爽吗? |
[34:03] | – Not particularly. – Ah, she’s so touchy-feely. | 没有特别感觉 她喜欢身体接触 |
[34:05] | – It bugs me. – Who is? | 让我有点烦 说谁呢? |
[34:06] | My cousin, sir. | 我表姐 长官 |
[34:08] | Can’t keep her hands to herself. | 管不好自己的手 |
[34:10] | Ah. | |
[34:12] | Good luck in court this week. | 祝你们本周上庭顺利 |
[34:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[34:19] | That’s disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[34:21] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[34:23] | Better safe than sorry. | 以防万一 小心为上 |
[34:26] | You sound like my grandmother, you know. | 你这语气跟我奶奶一样 你知道吗? |
[34:28] | “A stitch in time save nine.” | “及时行事 事半功倍” |
[34:32] | How long? | 要多久? |
[34:34] | Long as it takes. | 多久都可能 |
[34:35] | When things cool off. | 等风声过去了再说 |
[34:37] | Might have to go somewhere else in the interim. | 在这段时间也许得去别的地方了 |
[34:42] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[34:45] | What’s our exposure? | 我们暴露了多少? |
[34:48] | Zero. | 零 |
[34:50] | Zero is a number I don’t believe. | 我不相信零这个数字 |
[34:53] | Zero. Guaranteed. | 零暴露 我保证 |
[34:57] | Zero don’t exist. | 零暴露根本不可能 |
[35:21] | You make it clear to him. | 你跟他说清楚了 |
[35:22] | We pay him well, and that’s the deal. | 我们给他的报酬很好 这是我们说好的 |
[35:24] | – I will not be beholden. – Of course not. | 不能让我欠别人的 当然了 |
[35:26] | Not to him, not to the donors he brings in. | 不欠他的 也不欠他带来的捐助者的 |
[35:29] | – That has to be understood from the get-go. – Ray knows that. | 这必须从一开始就清楚明白 雷知道的 |
[35:32] | A donation, large or small, doesn’t buy access, | 不管捐款大小都买不了特权 |
[35:35] | and it doesn’t buy me. | 收买不了我 |
[35:37] | Goes without saying. | 这话不用说出来 |
[35:39] | I’m saying it, loud and clear. | 我现在就说得清清楚楚 |
[35:43] | It’s an investment in the future. | 这是对未来的投资 |
[35:45] | Of this city. | 对这城市未来的投资 |
[36:00] | This is Bosch. Leave a message. | 我是博斯 请留言 |
[36:03] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[36:05] | On it. | 这就办 |
[36:08] | A jumped on? | 有人被袭击? |
[36:10] | – Sunset and Las Palmas. – Wow. | 日落大道和拉斯帕尔马斯街交界 |
[36:13] | – That’s an ominous corner. – Mm-hmm. | 那个角落真不吉利 |
[36:15] | You think, uh…? | 你觉得… |
[36:16] | – Teddy Hobbs? – Yeah. | 泰迪霍布斯? |
[36:18] | Ha. I’d bet on that. | 对 |
[36:21] | So would I. | 我敢打赌 我也是 |
[36:23] | Chief. | 局长! 局长! |
[36:33] | Chief. | 警长 局长 |
[36:35] | Why the fuck haven’t I heard from Bosch? | 博斯到底为什么还没有跟我联系? |
[36:40] | Um… | |
[36:44] | They call themselves the Three Oh Eight Squadron. | 他们自称为“308中队” |
[36:46] | We’re talking a small cell, less than a dozen. | 我们说的是一个小组织 |
[36:49] | Couple of families, basically. | 不到12个人 基本上是两三个家庭 |
[36:50] | Social media? | 用社交媒体? |
[36:52] | They’ve upped their game recently. | 他们最近出高招儿了 |
[36:54] | More than just talk? | 不只是空话? |
[36:55] | No overt violence yet. | 暂时还没有明显的暴力 |
[36:58] | But real-world provocations by local sovereigns | 但本地主权公民在现实中的挑衅正在增加 |
[37:00] | are on the rise. | |
[37:02] | Especially confrontations with cops. | 尤其是与警察的对峙 |
[37:04] | Traffic stops, station invasions. | 侵占交通停靠站、加油站 |
[37:06] | One of those in the Valley last month. Van Nuys. | 其中一起上个月发生在 圣费尔南多谷 范奈斯区 |
[37:09] | Three Oh Eights were involved in that incident. | 那起事故牵涉了308中队的人 |
[37:10] | So where can we find these guys? | 那我们在哪里能找到这些人? |
[37:12] | They appear in public if they’re not hassling cops? | 他们不骚扰警察时会出现在公众场合吗? |
[37:14] | They pass out literature, hawk their ideology. | 他们派发印刷品 宣扬他们的意识形态 |
[37:17] | – Recruit. – Exactly. | 招兵买马 没错 |
[37:19] | Pancake breakfasts, barbecues. | 煎饼早餐会、烧烤聚会 来电 |
[37:24] | Where do I start? | 艾尔温 我该从哪里开始着手? |
[37:39] | Hi-yo, baby. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[37:43] | All right, don’t forget Riverside. | 好的 别忘了里弗赛德市 |
[37:44] | That all right with you, Craver? | 你可以吗 克雷夫? |
[37:46] | Or is it a little out of your comfort zone? | 还是说有点跳出了你的舒适区? |
[37:48] | Whatever you say, Heather. I’m down with it. | 听你指挥 海瑟 我都行 |
[38:13] | Haven’t seen you here before. | 以前在这里没见过你 |
[38:15] | Ah, a buddy said I might find some, uh, kindred spirits here. | 一个朋友说 我在这里也许能找到志趣相投的人 |
[38:19] | Yeah. You well might. | 很可能 |
[38:21] | I’ll check it out. | 我会看这个的 |
[38:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[38:26] | My friends call me Barrel. | 我的朋友叫我巴罗尔 |
[38:30] | I know a fence-sitter when I see one. | 墙头草我一眼就能看出来 |
[38:32] | Time is coming, brother. | 兄弟 时候到了 必须选择站队了 |
[38:33] | Have to choose sides. | 兄弟 时候到了 必须选择站队了 |
[38:36] | Sovereign citizens? | 主权公民? |
[38:38] | Am I in the right place? | 我来对地方了吗? |
[38:42] | How’d you hear about this little get-together? | 你怎么知道这个聚会的? |
[38:45] | Russ Aborn. | 罗斯艾波恩说的 |
[38:47] | Is that right? How is old Russ? | 真的吗?老罗斯怎么样? |
[38:49] | – Not so good. – Yeah. Corcoran’s a tough place. | 不太好 是啊 科科伦的环境不好 |
[38:53] | Folsom. He’s stuck in Folsom prison. | 在弗尔森 他被困在弗尔森监狱 |
[38:56] | And time keeps dragging on. | 而且日子很难熬 |
[39:03] | Russ has a tattoo. | 罗斯有个刺青 |
[39:06] | Three Oh Eight. That’s who I’m looking for. | 308 我找的就是他们 |
[39:09] | The Three Oh Eights. | 308中队 |
[39:12] | Ugh, what? | 是的 怎么了? |
[39:14] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吧? |
[39:16] | You carry yourself like a cop. | 你表现得像个警察 |
[39:19] | What if I am? | 如果我真是呢? |
[39:21] | Are you? | 你是吗? |
[39:23] | That’s how me and Russ met. I wrote him up for a fake plate. | 我和罗斯就是这样认识的 我给他弄了个假牌照 |
[39:27] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[39:28] | It’s all right. We got cops. | 没关系 |
[39:31] | So I hear. | 我们也有警察 我听说了 |
[39:33] | Let me see some I.D. | 给我看你的身份证 |
[39:35] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[39:36] | I wipe my ass with that shit. | 我用那东西来擦屁股 |
[39:39] | Free man don’t need no government-issue I.D. | 自由之人不需要政府发的身份证 |
[39:49] | Are you a drinking man? | 你喝酒吗? |
[39:50] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:54] | There’s a tavern out in Canoga Park. | 在卡诺加公园有个小酒馆 |
[39:59] | Bartender has a very, very heavy pour. | 吧台侍应倒酒下手很重 |
[40:02] | I’ll check it out. | 我会去看看的 |
[40:06] | Hey, hey. Thanks, brother. | 嘿!谢谢 兄弟 自由之人 |
[40:09] | How was the Q? | 烧烤怎么样? |
[40:11] | How bad could it be? | 能坏到哪里去? |
[40:13] | – Later, gator. – Later. | 回头见 回见 |
[40:24] | If this goes sideways in any way, I’m done. | 如果这事出了任何岔子 我就完蛋了 |
[40:29] | Great leaders are forged in crisis. | 危机锻造伟大的领袖 |
[40:35] | Sorry. I-I know that sounded self-serving. | 对不起 |
[40:37] | Of course I’m concerned for the citizens | 我知道我刚才的话听上去很自私 |
[40:40] | of this city above all else. | 但我最关心的绝对是这座城市的居民 |
[40:42] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[40:44] | And they do, too. | 他们也知道 |
[40:57] | You sure you won’t join me? God knows we deserve it. | 你确定你不想跟我一起喝酒? |
[41:00] | I can’t. | 天知道我们值得喝一杯 我不能喝 |
[41:03] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[41:05] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[41:27] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[41:31] | surprised. | 很惊讶 |
[41:33] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[41:37] | Guess nothing’s foolproof. | 看来没有什么是万无一失的 |
[41:40] | Besides surprised? | 除了惊喜以外呢? |
[41:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:50] | Jun, I’m old enough to be his or her grandfather. | 小俊 我的年纪足够当孩子的爷爷了 |
[41:53] | – Who cares? – He or she might. | 谁在乎呢? 孩子也许会在乎 |
[41:56] | He won’t. | 儿子不会的 |
[41:58] | He? | 儿子? |
[42:02] | He. | 儿子 |
[42:12] | It’s a lot to process. | 这个消息我要些时间消化 |
[42:15] | Sorry, I don’t… I don’t mean to ambush you. | 对不起 我不是故意在这时候说出来的 |
[42:24] | Baby, you need to get out of town. | 宝贝 你得离开这里 |
[42:26] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[42:28] | No, just for a few days, till this thing blows over. | 不是 只是离开几天 等这事过了再回来 |
[42:31] | I suppose I could call my aunt in Oakland. | 我猜可以给在奥克兰的姨妈打个电话 |
[42:35] | Then do that. Call her. | 是啊 打吧 给她打电话吧 来电 博斯 |
[42:51] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈的去了哪里? |
[43:19] | – Took you long enough. – Count was off. | 怎么去了这么久? 数额不对 |
[43:21] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 我们赶紧离开吧 |
[43:26] | Fucking knucklehead. | 死蠢材 |
[43:32] | Oh, hang on. | 等一下 |
[43:34] | The Two Jakes. What’s up, bruh? | 两个牙买加人 |
[43:40] | What’s up? | 什么事 兄弟? 什么事? |
[43:46] | Now it’s zero. | 这才是零暴露 |
[44:08] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[44:10] | Hello? | 喂? |
[44:13] | On my way. | 马上来 |
[44:16] | You got to go? | 你得离开? |
[44:18] | You do, too. | 你也是 |
[44:19] | What? | 什么? |
[44:41] | Bennett. | 本纳特 |
[44:53] | It’s ours now. | 交给我们吧 |
[44:56] | Whatever you need from I.A. | 内务部为你们效劳 |
[45:01] | – Witnesses? – Dozens. | 有目击证人吗? |
[45:03] | And ain’t none of them talking. | 有很多 但没有一个人肯说话 |
[45:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:20] | All hell’s breaking loose. I have to get to the scene. | 突发案件 我得去现场 |
[45:24] | These two detectives, um… did you know them? | 这两名警探 你认识他们吗? |
[45:28] | I. Edgar mentioned them. | 杰利艾德格提过他们 |
[45:30] | Under investigation? | 说他们正在被调查 嗯 |
[45:32] | Yeah, too soon to tell if this had anything to do with that. | 现在还不好说 他们被杀是否跟他们被调查有关 |
[45:35] | I won’t keep you. | 我不妨碍你了 |
[45:38] | – So you have a lead on the cesium? – Possibly. | 你有铯元素下落的线索了? |
[45:40] | A group of sovereign citizens, | 可能吧 |
[45:42] | call themselves the Three Oh Eights. | 一群自称“308中队”的主权公民 |
[45:43] | Are the Feds on them yet? | 联调局开始查他们了吗? |
[45:45] | We have to assume, but you know how that goes. | 现在只能假设是这样 |
[45:49] | Feds. | 你也知道联调局那些人的作风 |
[45:50] | I’ll get you as much information as I can. | 我会尽力给你搜集信息 |
[45:52] | Keep working it. | 继续查吧 |
[45:54] | Bosch. | 对了 博斯… |
[45:56] | Let me hear from you. | 要跟我联系 |
[45:59] | Will do. | 我会的 |