| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | |
| [00:08] | (SIREN WAILING IN DISTANCE) | |
| [00:20] | Smells like I’m back on patrol. | 这味道就像我又回去当巡警了 |
| [00:22] | PIERCE: Worse inside. | –里面更糟 |
| [00:23] | Yeah? So how’s it going? | –是吗?是什么情况? |
| [00:25] | Been here all night. | 在这里待了一整晚 |
| [00:27] | Deed was done upstairs, but no body parts. | 命案现场在楼上,但没有尸体 |
| [00:30] | Moved the search down here. | 搜查移到楼下这边了 |
| [00:33] | Trying to get some cadaver dogs out. | 试着找警犬过来支援 |
| [00:35] | Two hours. | 还要两个小时 |
| [00:36] | It’s a marathon, not a sprint, Pierce. | 这是马拉松,不是短跑冲刺,皮尔斯 |
| [00:38] | – Where’s your partner? – Inside. | –你的搭档呢? –在里面 |
| [00:41] | So… how many squatters? | 有多少占屋的游民? |
| [00:43] | No way to know. Come and go. | –来来去去的,很难说 |
| [00:45] | Did you get any of them talking? | –有问到什么了吗? |
| [00:46] | What’s the incentive? Transients. | 这些人开口有何好处? |
| [00:48] | No one’s gonna admit they were in here. | 流动人口,没有人会承认来过这里 |
| [00:50] | Use your charm, Rondell. | 运用你的魅力,朗德尔 |
| [00:52] | Yes, ma’am. | 是,长官 |
| [00:59] | Coffee for the road? | 要带杯咖啡路上喝吗? |
| [01:01] | Sure. | 好 |
| [01:06] | Saturday, I could drive down with you, uh, | 星期六我可以开车载你去 |
| [01:09] | – help you get settled in. – Dad. | 帮你安顿好 |
| [01:11] | Bring the dog. | –爸 –带狗一起去 |
| [01:14] | Decide on a name yet? | 想好名字了吗? |
| [01:16] | – He’s your dog. – Jesus, Mads, | 它是你的狗 |
| [01:18] | what are you running away from? | 天啊,麦迪,你在逃避什么? |
| [01:22] | Nothing. | 没有 |
| [01:29] | I may have peeked | 我偷瞄了汤姆格林甘 |
| [01:30] | at a confidential memo on Tom Galligan’s desk. | 桌上的机密备忘录 |
| [01:35] | And sent it to Honey Chandler. | 还传给哈妮钱德勒 |
| [01:42] | I know it was wrong, but I don’t feel so guilty about it. | 我知道这样是错的 但我不觉得内疚 |
| [01:45] | You take a job with the D.A., | 接受地检署的工作 |
| [01:47] | you agree to play by their rules. | 就是同意要照规矩行事 |
| [01:48] | – Even if they don’t? – Yep. | 即使是他们不照规矩? 对 |
| [01:52] | – Two kinds of truth. – Not what I meant. | –两种标准 –我不是那个意思 |
| [01:54] | It’s exactly what you meant. | 你就是那个意思 |
| [02:00] | You think Galligan will drop a dime on you? | 你觉得格林甘会举报你吗? |
| [02:03] | I don’t know, but I can’t go back there. | 我不知道,但是我不能回去了 |
| [02:06] | I need some space to think. | 我需要空间想一想,整顿我的生活 |
| [02:09] | Get a handle on my life. | |
| [02:12] | I get it. | 我明白 |
| [02:17] | Let’s say we get your car packed, yeah? | 我帮你把行李搬上车吧? |
| [02:19] | I would love that. Thank you. | 好,谢谢你 |
| [02:48] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [03:14] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [03:33] | BILLETS: It’s a big ask, but wouldn’t it be nice | 这样要求可能太过分 但如果凶手留下DNA |
| [03:36] | if the killer left DNA and he’s in the system? | 资料库又能比对出来,那不是很好吗? |
| [03:39] | Who was just talking about sprinting? | 换你想短线冲刺了? |
| [03:40] | Just trying to stay positive. | 只是想保持乐观 |
| [03:43] | VEGA: Pierce! | 皮尔斯! |
| [03:48] | PIERCE: Vega? | 维加! |
| [03:49] | VEGA: Back room. | 后面房间 |
| [03:52] | BILLETS: This place is like a rat’s nest. | 这地方真像老鼠窝 |
| [03:54] | PIERCE: Rats are cleaner. | 老鼠还比较干净 |
| [03:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
| [04:04] | (VEGA PANTING) | |
| [04:07] | VEGA: Just take a look. | 来看看 |
| [04:12] | (GRUNTS) | 傲骨博斯 |
| [04:19] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [04:43] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
| [04:45] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
| [04:48] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
| [04:50] | – ♪ Can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
| [04:53] | – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ | |
| [04:54] | ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ | |
| [04:56] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
| [04:59] | – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ | |
| [05:00] | ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ | |
| [05:01] | ♪ Can’t let go ♪ | |
| [05:07] | ♪ Can’t let go ♪ | |
| [05:15] | ♪ Like me. ♪ | |
| [05:27] | How about Coltrane? | “柯川”如何? |
| [05:29] | Dog name. | 狗的名字 |
| [05:31] | That’s good. | 很不错 |
| [05:34] | So, Thanksgiving? | 所以感恩节见? |
| [05:36] | As long as you’re not responsible | 只要你答应不下厨 |
| [05:37] | – for anything on the menu. – (CHUCKLES) Deal. | |
| [05:40] | And depending on finals. | –成交 –还要看期末考的状况 |
| [05:44] | Midnight curfew. | 门禁是午夜以前 |
| [05:45] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
| [05:47] | You’re the one we have to worry about. | 你才是比较让人担心的 |
| [05:52] | I appreciate the risk you took for me, Mads. | 麦迪,我很感激你为我冒的风险 |
| [06:09] | Call me when you get there, okay? | –到了以后打给我,好吗? |
| [06:11] | I will. | –我会的 |
| [06:13] | Drive carefully. | 小心开车,我爱你 |
| [06:15] | Love you. | |
| [06:17] | Love you back. | 我也爱你 |
| [06:19] | (ENGINE STARTS) | |
| [06:37] | Death squads. | 行刑队 |
| [06:40] | Dark days. | 黑暗的日子 |
| [06:43] | You’ve never talked to me about any of this. | 你从没告诉我这些事 |
| [06:46] | They were just stories. | 那些只是故事,我是在这里长大的 |
| [06:48] | I grew up here. | |
| [06:50] | Never thought it would cross my path. | 没想过会和我的生活有关 |
| [06:54] | You’re gonna go after him. | –你要去追捕他 |
| [06:55] | No. He’s protected. | –不,他受到保护 |
| [06:58] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
| [07:00] | Paramilitary group he created to overthrow Haiti’s president | 他用来推翻海地总统的武装部队 |
| [07:03] | was funded by the U.S. government. | 是由美国出资的 |
| [07:05] | (SCOFFS) | |
| [07:07] | And now he’s just walking around L.A. like it was nothing. | 现在他大摇大摆行走洛杉矶 |
| [07:11] | Blind eye to the crimes back home. | 无视过去在老家的犯罪 |
| [07:13] | Fresh start. | 全新的开始 |
| [07:16] | And the cops? | 那警察呢? |
| [07:18] | Can’t connect them to any of it. | 找不到他们之间的关联 |
| [07:20] | Bo Jonas can. | 博强纳斯可以 |
| [07:22] | He does? He’s dead. | 他敢说的话就死定了 |
| [07:25] | You tell Bosch? | 你告诉博斯了? |
| [07:27] | Some of it. | 说了一些 |
| [07:29] | Harry got pretty jammed up with his old case. | 哈里之前都在忙他的旧案子 |
| [07:33] | Talk to him, J. | 和他谈谈,杰利 |
| [07:35] | I put Gary with these guys. | 是我让加里扯上这些人 |
| [07:38] | It’s my job to clean it up. | 应该由我来善后 |
| [07:40] | Not by yourself. | 不能靠你一个人 |
| [07:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 乔治艾尔温 1985–2015年 |
| [08:01] | What would he tell you to do? | 他会叫你怎么做? |
| [08:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [08:20] | BOSCH: Anderson. | 安德森 |
| [08:23] | Detective Bosch. | 博斯警探 |
| [08:24] | – Hell of a hatchet job. – You never returned my calls. | 好辛辣的诋毁文 你没回我的电话 |
| [08:28] | Should’ve held it back till you had all the facts, dumb-ass. | 你该查证所有事实再登的,混蛋 |
| [08:31] | Don’t worry, my editor’s up my ass | 别担心,主编教训过我了 |
| [08:33] | for a skin back retraction. | 要我写撤回声明 |
| [08:35] | Have a nice fucking day. | –祝你今天顺心 |
| [08:37] | You got us standing. | –你让我们有陈述权了 |
| [08:39] | My lawyer and I weren’t sure you were gonna bite. | 我的律师和我不确定 你会不会吞这个饵 |
| [08:42] | Fuck you. | 去你的,还有她 |
| [08:44] | And her. She played me for a chump. | 她拿我当白痴 |
| [08:47] | So it was Chandler who tipped you off. | –果然是钱德勒爆料的 |
| [08:49] | What? | –什么? |
| [08:50] | But you have a nice fucking day. | 祝你今天顺心 |
| [09:02] | Sorry I’m late, Detective. Follow me in. | 抱歉我迟到了,警探,跟我进来 |
| [09:13] | (DOOR CLOSES) | |
| [09:19] | You and Ms. Chandler make a good team. | 你和钱德勒女士真是好搭档 |
| [09:21] | This time. | 那是这一次 |
| [09:26] | I hope the district attorney’s office | 我希望地检署能正式向你道歉 |
| [09:27] | offered you a formal apology. | |
| [09:29] | They did. | 他们已经道歉了 |
| [09:32] | Spencer’s agreed to cooperate. | 史宾赛同意合作 |
| [09:35] | Cronyn and Cronyn are scrambling to make bail. | 克朗尼法律事务所正在准备保释金 |
| [09:40] | But you didn’t come here to give me a briefing. | 但你不是来向我报告这些的 |
| [09:52] | BOSCH: The before-search photo missing from archives. | 搜证前的存证拍照不在档案中 |
| [09:57] | Borders’ bedroom. | 伯德斯的卧室 |
| [10:02] | You ever work cold cases, Chief? | 你办过悬案吗?局长 |
| [10:05] | – No. – You’d know if you had: | 没有 你办过就会知道了 |
| [10:07] | the department keeps its own separate copies | 局里自己会留存一套 |
| [10:09] | of search warrant packets. | 独立的搜索令卷宗 |
| [10:11] | Administrative files. | 行政档案 |
| [10:12] | Year by year. | 以年度划分 |
| [10:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [10:18] | The missing before-search photo | 失踪的搜证前照片 |
| [10:21] | is right there. | 在那里 |
| [10:23] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
| [10:29] | And there’s no pendant hanging from the bedroom wall | 卧室的墙上没有坠饰 |
| [10:30] | where I found it a few minutes later. | 过了几分钟,我才在墙上看到 |
| [10:34] | So someone found it in Borders’ bag when he was detained. | 所以伯德斯拘留期间 有人在他的袋子里找到坠饰 |
| [10:37] | And knew that he could never prove | 知道没有把坠饰放在房间 |
| [10:38] | it was planted in his apartment | 绝对无法证明他的罪行 |
| [10:40] | without admitting he committed the crime. | 他绝对不会认罪的 |
| [10:44] | You are a gifted detective. | 你果然是天生的警探 |
| [10:47] | There’s a line. A line I don’t fucking cross. | 人要有原则,我绝不违背此原则 |
| [10:57] | (SIGHS) | |
| [10:59] | What do you want, Bosch? | –博斯,你要怎样? |
| [11:01] | The truth. | –真相 |
| [11:21] | About what? | 什么的真相? |
| [11:31] | MANKIEWICZ: Harry. | 哈里,有个年轻人来找你 |
| [11:32] | You have a, uh, young gentleman caller. | |
| [11:34] | Parked him in the parlor. | 我让他在会客室等了 |
| [11:41] | Detective Bosch. | –博斯警探 |
| [11:43] | Mr. Galligan. | –格林甘先生 |
| [11:45] | Uh, Maddie left her Ray-Bans in my car. I just wanted to… | 麦迪的太阳眼镜放在我车上 我只是想… |
| [11:49] | I’ll see she gets them. Thanks. | –我会拿给她 –好 |
| [11:52] | Could have dropped these in the mail. | 你可以放在邮筒就好 |
| [11:55] | – She snooped my desk. – I know. | –她偷看我桌上的文件 –我知道 |
| [11:58] | That bother you? | 你觉得困扰吗? |
| [11:59] | Not as much as I thought it would. | 没有我想的那么困扰 |
| [12:04] | She, uh… (CHUCKLES) | 她不肯回我的简讯 |
| [12:06] | she won’t return my texts. So call her. | 那就打给她 |
| [12:09] | – You think? – Novel concept, I know, | –你这么认为? –我知道这是新颖的概念 |
| [12:12] | using your phone as an actual phone. | 把手机拿来当真正的电话使用 |
| [12:13] | (LAUGHS SOFTLY) | |
| [12:17] | I was on the wrong side of Borders. | 伯德斯的事,我的立场错了 |
| [12:19] | That was your job. | 那是你的工作 |
| [12:20] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
| [12:24] | Maddie never doubted you. | 麦迪不曾怀疑过你 |
| [12:32] | Call her. | 打给她 |
| [12:41] | So how are we doing on Esquivel? | –艾斯奎的事怎么样了? |
| [12:44] | – About to dive into it. – All right. | –正要深入调查 |
| [12:46] | You know, Pierce needs your counsel. | 你知道,皮尔斯需要你的意见 |
| [12:51] | Talk to me, youngblood. | 说吧,年轻人 |
| [12:53] | More body parts. | 更多的尸块 |
| [12:55] | What’d you find? | –你找到什么? |
| [12:56] | Head and hands. | –头和手 |
| [12:58] | Killer stuffed them in a wall vent. | 凶手把尸块塞进墙上的通风口 |
| [13:00] | A scavenger hunt. | 寻宝游戏 |
| [13:01] | We think the victim was female. Looks to be Hispanic. | 我们认为被害人是女性 应该是西班牙裔 |
| [13:05] | Patrol found bloodstained clothes in a trash can | 巡警在街上的垃圾桶 |
| [13:07] | – down the street. – And take a look at this. | 找到染血的衣服 看看这个 |
| [13:13] | Cross. | –十字架 |
| [13:14] | – Right? – You reach out to RHD? | –对吧? –联络抢劫及凶案组了吗? |
| [13:16] | – Wanted you to confirm it first. – Wait, what? | –想找你先确认 等等,什么? |
| [13:18] | Talk to Espinosa. Conniff can be a bit of a prick to D1s. | 找埃斯皮诺萨谈 柯尼弗对低阶警员不太客气 |
| [13:21] | – Why do we need to call them? – A few weeks back, | 为何需要联络他们? |
| [13:23] | – they did a roll call presentation. – Creep signed his kill. | 几个星期前,他们做了简报 变态凶手在尸体上留下记号 |
| [13:26] | He took notes. | 他有做笔记 |
| [13:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
| [13:37] | Jonas bought a handgun stolen from police custody. | 强纳斯买了一支手枪 是之前警方扣押的失物 |
| [13:40] | I think it connects to Gary Wise’s murder. | 我认为和加里威斯的命案有关 |
| [13:42] | You get to Jonas yourself? | 你自己去找强纳斯? |
| [13:44] | At the church, yeah. | 去教堂,对 |
| [13:45] | Hey, you’ve been kind of busy. | –你似乎挺忙的 |
| [13:47] | You’re onto something. | –你似乎查到什么 |
| [13:49] | Too early to share. | 现在言之过早 |
| [13:51] | All right. Here if you need me. | 好,需要帮忙就说 |
| [14:00] | (KEYBOARD CLICKING) | 洛杉矶警局扫荡帮派 寻回失窃的扣押枪械,斯科特安德森报导 |
| [14:07] | Three Ls in “allegedly.” | “据称”的拼字有三个“L” |
| [14:09] | – BARREL: No shit? – Mm-hmm. | 真的 |
| [14:12] | – You guys heading out soon? – Why do you ask? | 你们要出去了吗? 问这个干嘛? |
| [14:15] | Because I could use a drink and company. | 因为我需要有人陪我喝一杯 |
| [14:18] | Double feature at the New Beverly, L.T. | 警督,新比佛利影院有连映 |
| [14:21] | Yojimbo and Fistful of Dollars. | 《大镖客》和《荒野大镖客》 |
| [14:22] | CRATE: Red Harvest adaptations. | 改编自《血的收获》 |
| [14:24] | Unofficially and only upon close examination. | 非正式改编,而且 只有仔细观赏才察觉得出来 |
| [14:28] | I’m buying. | 我请客 |
| [14:30] | Oh? | |
| [14:32] | Hammett, Continental Op. | 汉密特,《大陆侦探社》 |
| [14:34] | Leone, Eastwood, the Man with No Name. | 李昂尼、伊斯威特、无名客 |
| [14:38] | – (EXHALES) – You know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
| [14:40] | No. Why? | 不知道,为什么? |
| [14:42] | So we could fill it in ourselves. | 让我们可以置入自己 |
| [14:45] | Ha, ha. | |
| [14:48] | – CROWD: Surprise! – (CHEERING, APPLAUSE) | 惊讶吧! |
| [14:50] | Oh, fuck. | 天啊 |
| [14:54] | (WHOOPING) | |
| [14:57] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | |
| [15:00] | – Don’t ever do this to me. – Fuck that. | 以后别这样整我 |
| [15:02] | – I can’t make any promises like that. – (CHUCKLES) | 去你的,我无法做这种保证 |
| [15:04] | Congratulations, buddy. | 恭喜,兄弟 |
| [15:05] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [15:07] | Oh! | |
| [15:10] | Thanks. Thanks. | 非常感谢 |
| [15:13] | – Congrats. – Thank you so much. | |
| [15:14] | – Oh, geez! – (LAUGHS) | 天啊! |
| [15:16] | – Don’t sneak up on me! Geez! – (EXCLAIMS) | 别吓我,天啊! |
| [15:19] | – You up for a beer? – Sure. | –要喝杯啤酒吗? –当然 |
| [15:21] | And a double Jack back, no ice. | 再来双份威士忌,不加冰 |
| [15:24] | Parties stress me out. (GLASS CLINKING) | 派对让我紧张 |
| [15:27] | Thanks, everyone, for coming. | 谢谢各位出席 |
| [15:31] | As you all know, Barrel is my coconspirator. | 大家都知道 |
| [15:35] | (CLEARS THROAT) | 巴瑞尔是我的同谋伙伴 |
| [15:37] | So I’m gonna read a little something I wrote. | 所以我要念一段我写的文字 |
| [15:39] | Oh, Christ on a bicycle. | 我的妈啊 |
| [15:41] | (LAUGHTER) | |
| [15:43] | A tribute poem on the occasion of his retirement. | 谨以这首诗祝福他的退休 |
| [15:51] | “More than a partner, more than a friend, | “他不只是搭档,不只是朋友 |
| [15:56] | “More like a part of me, | “他更像我的一部分 |
| [16:00] | like my back end.” | “就像我的臀 |
| [16:02] | (LAUGHTER) | |
| [16:04] | “With the squirrels and the crazies, | “就像忙碌的松鼠和疯子 |
| [16:06] | “his whole life’s been a thriller. | “他的人生就像一部惊悚片 |
| [16:10] | “Night Stalker, Manson, Koreatown Killer. | “夜行者、曼森、韩国城杀手 |
| [16:16] | But the time’s come at last…” | “但时间终于到了 |
| [16:20] | “…for the gold watch and chain.” | “该是领金表退休的时刻 |
| [16:22] | – (CROWD OOHING) – Hmm? | |
| [16:25] | “Won’t have to put up with him ever again. | “再也不必忍受他了 |
| [16:28] | “But still, my friend, | “不过我的朋友 |
| [16:33] | “we wish you good luck | “我们还是祝福你 |
| [16:37] | “as you follow your star, | “在你追逐星辰之际 |
| [16:41] | But please, if you want to get there, do not go by car.” | “拜托你,如果你要去那里 |
| [16:46] | (LAUGHTER, APPLAUSE) | “千万不要开车去” |
| [16:53] | Thank you. Ah… | 谢谢 |
| [17:00] | Oh. Smartwatch. – (CROWD OOHING) – Because you won’t | 智慧型手表 |
| [17:04] | have me around to do the thinking for you. | 因为以后没有我在身边 |
| [17:06] | Thank you. Thank you all very much. | 替你动脑筋了 |
| [17:08] | (CHEERING, APPLAUSE) | 谢谢,谢谢大家 |
| [17:11] | Speech, come on, speech! | |
| [17:15] | You took the Caddy and I got the Studebaker. | 你开凯迪拉克,我开斯图贝克 |
| [17:17] | Where’s the justice? | 公理在哪里?你说啊? |
| [17:18] | (LAUGHS): Where’s the justice? | |
| [17:21] | Hey. Mind if I interrupt? | 介意我打断一下吗? |
| [17:22] | Interrupt at will. | 随时欢迎 |
| [17:30] | – It’s the ex-wives. – Ah. | 她们是我的前妻 |
| [17:34] | (EXHALES SHARPLY) | |
| [17:36] | Well, Crate pulled out all the stops, right? | 克雷特真是卯足全力,对吧? |
| [17:37] | For better or for worse. | 无论好坏,重点是他有这个心 |
| [17:39] | It’s the thought that counts, I guess. | 对,我想是吧 |
| [17:41] | – You taking off? – Yeah, I’m beat. | –你要走了? –对,我累了 |
| [17:47] | We go back like car seats, you and me. | 我们真是老朋友了,你和我 |
| [17:49] | – (CHUCKLES) – I’m gonna miss you, amigo. | 我会想念你的,朋友 |
| [17:56] | Um, Harry? | –哈里 |
| [17:58] | Yeah? | –什么? |
| [18:00] | I’m not actually retiring. | 我不算真的退休 |
| [18:03] | I’m, I’m going into DROP. | 我要加入延迟退休计划 |
| [18:06] | (CHUCKLES) Didn’t think you’d get rid of me that easily. | 你以为有那么容易摆脱我? |
| [18:09] | – Does Crate know? – How do I tell him? | 克雷特知道吗? |
| [18:12] | The sooner, the better. | –我怎么告诉他? –早点说比较好 |
| [18:15] | Do I have to give this back? | 我必须把这个还回去吗? |
| [18:17] | I’m leaving just in time. Take care, baby. | 我走的时机刚刚好,保重了,朋友 |
| [18:20] | So, wait. He’s not pulling the pin? | 等等,所以他没有要退休? |
| [18:23] | Deferred retirement option plan. | 延迟退休计划 |
| [18:26] | – That’s five years. – Yeah. I just found out. | –那是五年期限 |
| [18:29] | Huh. | –对,我刚刚才知道 |
| [18:30] | I guess he listened to me for once. Ha. | 他难得一次听我的话 |
| [18:37] | He calls 911, says, | 他打给紧急求助中心 |
| [18:40] | “There’s a 311 man outside the courthouse.” | 他说:“法庭外头有个311男子” |
| [18:43] | – (LAUGHTER) – Cop lingo. | 那是警察代码,我没多想 |
| [18:45] | – I wasn’t thinking. – The operator says, “Sir, are you a police officer?” | 接线生就问:“先生,你是警察吗?” |
| [18:50] | I said, “No. No, no. But my neighbor is.” | 我说:“不是,但我的邻居是” |
| [18:53] | (LAUGHTER) | 借一步说话? |
| [18:56] | – A word? – Oh. | |
| [18:58] | I’ll circle back. | 我马上回来 |
| [19:02] | With any luck, she’ll be the new Mrs. Rodgers. | 幸运的话,她就是新的罗杰斯太太 |
| [19:05] | I’ll save a bundle in alimony. | 省了我一大笔钱 |
| [19:09] | I’ll have that Apple Watch, thank you. | 我要拿回苹果手表,谢谢 |
| [19:13] | The gift you gave me? | 你送我的礼物? |
| [19:15] | For retiring. | 那是退休礼物 |
| [19:17] | I am. Just not right now. | 我是要退休,但不是现在 |
| [19:20] | (CHUCKLES): You lied to get a party. | 你说谎骗到一个派对 |
| [19:24] | A surprise party, which, by definition, | 是惊喜派对 |
| [19:26] | – I couldn’t know about. – All right. | 意思就是我根本不知道 |
| [19:29] | I-If you don’t want to be partners anymore, | 好吧,如果你不想再当我的搭档 |
| [19:32] | (STAMMERS) just come out and tell me. | 就直接告诉我 |
| [19:36] | You don’t think I would? | 你以为我不敢说吗? |
| [19:38] | (SCOFFS) | |
| [19:40] | Well? | 所以呢? |
| [19:45] | Thanks for the watch. | 谢谢你的手表… |
| [19:49] | Partner. | 我的搭档 |
| [19:50] | (LAUGHS SOFTLY) | |
| [19:53] | Jimmy, excuse me. You seen Harry? | 吉米,请问一下 你有看到哈里吗? |
| [19:56] | Yeah, he just left. | 有,他刚刚离开了 |
| [19:57] | (SCOFFS) | |
| [19:59] | What are you drinking? | 你喝什么? |
| [20:01] | Tonic and lime. I’m on call. | 莱姆汽泡水,我还在执勤 |
| [20:04] | Make that two. | 再来一杯 |
| [20:06] | Danger men. | 危险的男人 |
| [20:22] | (CAR DOOR CLOSES) | |
| [20:28] | Let’s not make a meal of this. | 别惊动人,低调点 |
| [20:45] | You’re never gonna promote, Jerry. | 杰利,你永远别想升官 |
| [20:47] | – Long as you’re with Bosch. – (CHUCKLES SOFTLY) | 只要你还跟着博斯 |
| [20:49] | He’s my partner. | 他是我的搭档 |
| [20:51] | I don’t want to break another one in. | 我不想换别的搭档 |
| [20:54] | (PHONE VIBRATING) | |
| [20:57] | This is Edgar. | 我是艾德格 |
| [20:59] | CROWD (CHANTING): Hooray, hooray, hooray at last! | 万岁… |
| [21:04] | Hooray for Barrel Johnson, he’s a horse’s ass! | 为巴瑞尔强森欢呼,他真是笨蛋 |
| [21:08] | – (SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY) – Him, him, him! | 看好他,我会处理,好 |
| [21:11] | Fuck him! (WHOOPING) | 他!就是他!去他的! |
| [21:16] | – What’s up? – DEA just got a tip. | –什么事? –缉毒局得到线报 |
| [21:19] | Dalton Walsh just flew into Van Nuys. | 达顿沃许刚飞抵凡奈斯 |
| [21:21] | All right, I’m curious. | 好,我很好奇 |
| [21:22] | – My car’s outside. – Good, ’cause I hate to drive. | –我的车子在外头 |
| [21:25] | (WHISTLES, MOUTHS) | –很好,因为我讨厌开车 |
| [21:28] | All right, Coltrane, walk time. | 好,柯川,散步时间 |
| [21:31] | Come here, boy. | 过来,小子 |
| [21:33] | (CLICKS TONGUE) | |
| [21:34] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
| [21:37] | (PHONE VIBRATING) | |
| [21:41] | Yeah. | |
| [21:42] | – Harry, you at home? – Yeah, why? | –喂? –哈里,你在家吗? 对,怎么了? |
| [21:45] | Hovan called. Walsh may be in L.A. | 霍文打电话来,沃许可能在洛杉矶 |
| [21:48] | – No shit? – Van Nuys airport. | –真的假的 –凡奈斯机场 |
| [21:52] | Me and Jimmy are rolling. | 我和吉米正要过去 |
| [21:54] | – Okay. I’ll gear up, meet you there. – All right. | –好,我准备一下,待会见 –好的 |
| [21:58] | Sorry, buddy, change of plans. | 抱歉,小子,计划改变了 |
| [22:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [22:34] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [22:53] | (GROWLING) | |
| [23:11] | Don’t. Don’t, don’t. Come. | 狗狗过来 |
| [23:13] | (RINGTONE PLAYS) | |
| [23:16] | Yeah. | 喂 |
| [23:18] | There’s no sign of them. | 没看到他们 |
| [23:19] | Plane’s been sitting here for a while. | 飞机停在这里好一阵子了 |
| [23:21] | – Security cams? – Distant. Three men. | –有监视摄影机吗? |
| [23:24] | – They had a vehicle waiting. – Plate? | –很远 三个人,他们有车子接应 |
| [23:26] | HOVAN: Only a partial. | –车牌呢? –只看到部分 |
| [23:27] | – Sorry to get your hopes up. – No, no, no, no. | 抱歉让你们希望落空 |
| [23:30] | I appreciate the call. They’re gone. | 不,谢谢你打电话通知 |
| [23:31] | If it is them, they have a big head start. | 他们走了,如果是他们 |
| [23:33] | Harry. | 他们可就超前很多了 |
| [23:34] | – Yeah. – (SIREN WAILING) | –哈里 |
| [23:37] | (TIRES SCREECHING) | –好 罗伯逊 |
| [24:06] | (PHONE VIBRATING) | |
| [24:38] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [24:54] | (FLOORBOARD CREAKS) | |
| [25:19] | No way out. | 没有出路 |
| [25:23] | Unless… | 除非… |
| [25:48] | (GUNSHOT) | |
| [25:51] | Vardy, he’s down below! | 瓦迪!他在底下! |
| [25:55] | Coltrane, go, go. | 柯川,快走 |
| [26:24] | (BARKS, GROWLING) | |
| [26:31] | Shit. | 可恶 |
| [26:53] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [27:05] | (SIREN WAILING) | |
| [27:10] | DISPATCHER: Hollywood units. Citizens report numerous shots | 好莱坞各单位 许多市民报案听到枪响 |
| [27:13] | fired in the area of Blue Heights Drive and McLeod Drive. | 地点在蓝色高地大道和麦克劳大道 |
| [27:15] | Shit. | 可恶 |
| [27:17] | Walsh. (SIREN APPROACHING) | 沃许? |
| [27:30] | (FOOTFALLS PASSING) | |
| [27:42] | (ENGINE AND SIREN STOP, CAR DOOR OPENS) | |
| [27:47] | (CAR DOOR CLOSES) | |
| [27:58] | ROBERTSON: Bosch? | 博斯? |
| [28:00] | BOSCH: Three tangos down. | 击中三个恐怖分子 |
| [28:01] | One under the deck. One in the house. | 一个在阳台下,一个在屋内 |
| [28:04] | Walsh? | –沃许? |
| [28:05] | Yeah. | –对 |
| [28:07] | And what’s left of his crew. | 还有他剩余的手下 |
| [28:13] | Damn. | 该死 |
| [28:15] | Where’s the dog? | 狗呢? |
| [28:18] | ROBERTSON: Off-duty OIS. Three suspects down. | 非执勤警员的涉警枪击事件 |
| [28:20] | Request an R.A. unit. | 三名嫌犯倒地,请求救护车支援 |
| [28:22] | As soon as more units arrive, we’ll need to make entry. | 等更多单位抵达,我们再进屋 |
| [28:24] | Harry, you okay? | 哈里,你还好吗? |
| [28:28] | My dog ran off. | 我的狗跑掉了 |
| [28:42] | (PLAYING PIANO) | |
| [29:02] | ♪ ♪ | |
| [29:24] | (PHONE RINGING) | |
| [29:26] | (PIANO PLAYING STOPS) | |
| [29:28] | (SIGHS) | |
| [29:36] | Irving. | 艾尔温 |
| [29:39] | When? | 什么时候? |
| [29:41] | Where? | 在哪里? |
| [29:43] | Any of our people hurt? | 我们有人受伤吗? |
| [29:46] | (DISHES CLATTERING IN KITCHEN) | |
| [29:47] | A triple. | 三人? |
| [29:51] | (SIGHS) | |
| [29:55] | All right, thank you. | 好,谢谢 |
| [30:04] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
| [30:23] | (PHONE RINGING) | 三天后 |
| [30:27] | – Yeah? – MANKIEWICZ: Harry. | –喂 |
| [30:28] | – Central just called for you. – What about? | –哈里,中心打电话找你 什么事? |
| [30:31] | A POI you flagged. Clayton? | 你标示的嫌犯,克雷顿? |
| [30:33] | Patrol picked her up last night on the Nickel. | 巡警昨晚在5号州际公路载了她 |
| [30:35] | Arrested? | –她被逮捕了? |
| [30:37] | No. Dropped her at St. Francis. | –没有,让她在圣芳济下车了 |
| [30:39] | – Shelter on Hope Street. – Mm-hmm. That’s the one. | –霍普街的收容所 –就是那里 |
| [30:41] | – Okay, thanks, Mank. – All right. | –谢了,曼凯 –不客气 |
| [30:45] | EDGAR: You remember the names of anyone | 你认识西区特警队的人吗? |
| [30:46] | on that Westside task force? | |
| [30:49] | ANDERSON: Drug bust in 2013? I don’t. | 2013年的缉毒行动?我不认识 |
| [30:52] | Doubt I even have my notes. | 笔记都不知道还在不在 |
| [30:54] | But I did hear about two recent incidents | 但我听说了最近两起事件 |
| [30:56] | involving stolen guns from that same batch. | 出现当时那批失窃的枪 |
| [31:00] | Who’s telling you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
| [31:01] | You confirming? | 你确认此事吗? |
| [31:03] | Confirming what exactly? | 要我确认什么? |
| [31:05] | Bookseller robbed and killed downtown | 书商在市区遭劫杀 |
| [31:07] | and that church drive-by in South L.A. | 还有南洛杉矶教堂的飞车枪战 |
| [31:10] | The two little kids. | 两个小鬼 |
| [31:12] | Is that a yes? | 这是确认了? |
| [31:14] | Ongoing investigation. | 还在调查中 |
| [31:16] | I’d have to talk to the detectives involved | 我必须和当时的警探聊聊 |
| [31:19] | or your source. | 或者你的线人 |
| [31:20] | (CHUCKLES) Touché. | 一针见血 |
| [31:23] | Why take the risk? | 为何要冒险? |
| [31:25] | I mean, why use stolen guns | 我是说,为何他们在这个城市偷枪 |
| [31:27] | in the same city they’re stolen from? | 还在这里使用? |
| [31:31] | Maybe they didn’t know the weapons were hot. | 也许他们不知道这些枪是赃物 |
| [31:34] | Yeah. | 是吗?我要去开会了 |
| [31:35] | All right, I got to get to a meeting. | 谢谢你的早餐 |
| [31:37] | – Thanks for breakfast. – Sure thing. | 不客气 |
| [31:41] | I hope I’m not being presumptuous, | 希望我不会太放肆 |
| [31:43] | and-and I don’t mean to jump rank. | 我无意越级报告… |
| [31:44] | But here you are. | 但你还是来了 |
| [31:47] | Chief, I just want some clarity | 局长,我只想了解西局凶案组的人员异动 |
| [31:50] | on the consolidation of West Bureau Homicide. | |
| [31:52] | That is the plan. | 我们是有此计划 |
| [31:55] | Okay. Is there a firm redeployment date? | 有确切的异动日期吗? |
| [31:58] | Not all your people will be able to stay | 警督,你的手下不会全部留在凶案组 |
| [32:00] | – in Homicide, Lieutenant. – That’s my concern. | 那正是我关心的事 |
| [32:05] | You think this is a bad idea? | 你觉得这个主意不好? |
| [32:09] | For morale, yeah. | 就员警士气来说,没错 |
| [32:12] | Case and clearance rates will suffer. | 这会影响破案率 |
| [32:15] | Well… I’ve been having second thoughts as well. | 我也在重新思考 |
| [32:20] | The Times is sniffing around some anomalies | 《洛杉矶时报》一直在打探 |
| [32:22] | in the divisional violent crime statistics. | 暴力犯罪统计数据的异常现象 |
| [32:24] | Really? | 真的吗? |
| [32:26] | And a move away from community policing | 这时调动警力似乎不太明智 |
| [32:28] | seems imprudent in the face of that. | |
| [32:31] | So… nobody’s going anywhere? | 所以不会有人调走? |
| [32:35] | Not while I’m in this office. | 只要我还在就不会 |
| [32:38] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你,局长 |
| [32:41] | Lieutenant. | 警督 圣芳济中心 |
| [33:10] | You again. | 又是你 |
| [33:13] | Here to arrest me now? | 你是来逮捕我的? |
| [33:17] | Here to take you back to Charlie Company. | 我是来带你回查理连队的 |
| [33:19] | Mm. | |
| [33:21] | Some other time. | 改天吧 |
| [33:24] | Thanks, anyway. | 还是谢谢你 |
| [33:28] | Clinic’s shuttered. | 诊所关门了 |
| [33:31] | Hansen and Degner are facing charges, so… | 汉森及邓纳正面临起诉,所以… |
| [33:35] | where you gonna go? | 你要去哪里? |
| [33:42] | You think you can save me. | 你以为你可以拯救我 |
| [33:47] | You think you’re the only one that’s ever tried. | 你以为只有你试过 |
| [33:49] | I’m sure I’m not. | 我确信我不是 |
| [33:52] | What do you know, Harry Bosch? | 哈里博斯,你知道什么? |
| [33:57] | Tell me all about what you think is best. | 告诉我,你觉得怎样才是最好的做法 |
| [34:02] | How this life is slowly killing me. | 这样的生活会如何慢慢杀死我 |
| [34:05] | Burning both ends. | 蜡烛两头烧 |
| [34:09] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
| [34:12] | I can’t be saved. | 我无药可救 |
| [34:14] | I don’t want to be saved. | 我不想被拯救 |
| [34:19] | What do you think your daughter would want for you? | 你觉得你女儿希望你怎么做? |
| [34:21] | Stop. | 住口 |
| [34:23] | (CHUCKLES) | |
| [34:29] | Just give it a chance, Elizabeth. | 给自己一个机会,伊丽莎白 |
| [34:31] | Where the fuck were you when she disappeared? | 她失踪时,你人在哪里? |
| [34:40] | (SNIFFS) | |
| [34:45] | Where you gonna go? | 你要去哪里?你无处可去了 |
| [34:47] | This is it. | |
| [34:51] | Fuck. | 该死 |
| [34:54] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
| [35:02] | Didn’t know what we had. | 还不知道是什么案子 |
| [35:04] | Could’ve been body snatching. | 有可能是盗尸 |
| [35:08] | Postmortem. | 死后所为,没有防御性伤口 |
| [35:09] | Not a defensive wound. | |
| [35:11] | Right. Copy that. | 好,收到,我们会的 |
| [35:14] | Will do. | |
| [35:17] | They don’t see a clear connection. | 他们看不出明显的关联 |
| [35:19] | Okay. | 好 |
| [35:21] | They want us to send our murder book | 他们要我们把命案报告 |
| [35:22] | and transfer investigative authority to RHD. | 还有调查权都转到抢劫及凶案组 |
| [35:25] | (SCOFFS) Why? – If it’s separate crimes. – Regardless. | 为什么?如果是好几件不同的案子… |
| [35:29] | So, what’d they say? | –不管怎样 –他们是怎么说的? |
| [35:31] | That we should’ve contacted them | 说我们一找到行李箱 |
| [35:32] | as soon as we found the suitcase. | 就该通知他们的 |
| [35:33] | Yeah, well. | –是喔 |
| [35:35] | Why can’t we keep working ours? | –为何我们不能继续调查? |
| [35:36] | – Share what we get. – It’s not my call. | –再分享我们查到的 |
| [35:38] | (SCOFFS) | –由不得我决定 |
| [35:39] | Let me talk to Captain Garwood. | 我和贾伍德警监谈谈 |
| [35:41] | Oh, fuck them. | 去他们的,我们会破案 |
| [35:42] | We’ll clear our case and theirs. | 连他们的一起破 |
| [35:46] | Is she still hungover? | 她还在宿醉? |
| [35:48] | She’s kind of always this way. | 她好像一直都这样 |
| [35:58] | Chief? | 局长? |
| [36:00] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
| [36:02] | Thank you, Ida. | 谢谢你,艾达 |
| [36:15] | Ready for the gauntlet? | 准备接受挑战了? |
| [36:18] | (DOOR CLOSES) | |
| [36:23] | (JOURNALISTS MURMURING) | |
| [36:30] | (DOOR CLOSES) | |
| [36:34] | I will keep this… | 我尽量长话短说 |
| [36:35] | mercifully short. | |
| [36:39] | Now, as you all know, | 大家都知道 |
| [36:41] | I cut my teeth patrolling the streets of this great city. | 我年轻时就在这个伟大城市的街头 打击犯罪 |
| [36:45] | A cop is who I am, who I always will be. | 我始终是警察,将来也是 |
| [36:50] | But I witnessed firsthand | 但我也在第一线目睹了 |
| [36:52] | the struggles that everyday Angelenos face. | 每个洛杉矶市民的辛苦日常 |
| [36:56] | And I’ve watched over the years our leadership flounder | 这些年来,我看到市政领导的困境 |
| [36:59] | with its promises left unfulfilled. | 以及许多尚未实践的承诺 |
| [37:04] | Now, I recognize that there’s a certain | 我知道做这样的宣布需要一些勇气 |
| [37:05] | audacity to this announcement, | |
| [37:07] | as my tenure as chief has not been long. | 因为我担任局长的时间还不久 |
| [37:13] | But I stand before you today… | 但我今天站在各位面前 |
| [37:16] | to announce that I am exploring a run for mayor of Los Angeles. | 宣布我要竞选洛杉矶市长 |
| [37:20] | (JOURNALISTS MURMURING) | |
| [37:21] | And, together, I hope that we can work | 我希望我们可以一起解决 |
| [37:23] | to address what I know | 我们知道的问题 |
| [37:25] | and have an open dialogue… about what I don’t. | 对于我不知道的部分 我也愿意进行公开的对话 |
| [37:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
| [37:31] | Now that you’ve been a client, | 既然你现在是我的当事人 |
| [37:33] | I’m gonna have to turn down cases | 我就必须回绝 |
| [37:35] | where you’re lead detective. | 你负责调查的案子 |
| [37:36] | Tragic. | 真悲惨 |
| [37:38] | I’m gonna miss our dance. | 我会怀念我们的合作 |
| [37:40] | Maybe Maddie could come intern with me. | 也许麦迪可以过来实习 |
| [37:42] | See how the other half lives. | 见识另外一半的生活 |
| [37:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思,马丁尼? |
| [37:47] | Martinis? We’re celebrating. | 我们在庆祝 |
| [37:51] | Jameson’s neat, please. | 尊美醇爱尔兰威士忌,不加冰块,谢谢 |
| [37:53] | Make it two. | 来两杯吧 |
| [37:56] | (CLEARS THROAT) | |
| [38:05] | Bosch, if you have something to say to me, spit it out. | 博斯,如果你有话想说,就说吧 |
| [38:10] | Your bluff about Spencer. | 史宾赛的事,你唬过他们… |
| [38:11] | We won the case and you’re questioning my strategy? | 我们赢了,你却在质疑我的策略? |
| [38:13] | You were walking the high wire with my career and reputation. | 你是拿我的职涯和声誉在冒险 |
| [38:18] | That’s not what’s bugging you. | 这不是你觉得困扰的地方 |
| [38:21] | Scott Anderson. | 斯科特安德森 |
| [38:23] | He has some walking back to do. | 他要想办法撤回文章了 |
| [38:24] | You were his source. | 你是他的消息来源 |
| [38:29] | I was. | 我是 |
| [38:31] | And Honorable Judge Sobel let us in over the objections | 这样索贝尔法官才会 |
| [38:35] | of everybody in that courtroom. | 不顾众人反对让我们申辩 |
| [38:36] | That story almost got me killed. | 那篇报导差点毁了我 |
| [38:39] | I’m sorry about that, I truly am. | 对此我真的很抱歉 |
| [38:43] | I did what you hired me for. | 你雇用我,我就是尽我所能 |
| [38:45] | Borders is going back to San Quentin | 伯德斯要回圣昆丁监狱 |
| [38:47] | for the rest of his sorry existence, | 继续服他的无期徒刑 |
| [38:49] | and every one of those bastards who tried to set you up | 想陷害你的那些混蛋 |
| [38:52] | and frame you is gonna end up | 会丧失律师资格、遭到开除 |
| [38:53] | disbarred, fired, and probably in jail. | 甚至要去坐牢 |
| [38:55] | Yeah, but I’m the client. | 对,但我是当事人 |
| [38:58] | You should have told me what you were planning. | 你应该把计划告诉我 |
| [39:00] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
| [39:03] | You’re like a feral cat; you don’t trust anyone. | 你就像一只野猫,你不信任别人 |
| [39:05] | You take too many risks. | 你冒的风险太大 |
| [39:07] | Says the cop who went to the desert without backup. | 没有后援,就跑去沙漠卧底的警察 还说这种话 |
| [39:13] | If I had asked, would you have told me not to do it? | 如果我先问你 你会叫我不要这样做吗? |
| [39:21] | We’re cut from the same stone, you and I. | 你和我的个性太像了 |
| [39:25] | We do what we have to. | 该做的事就去做 |
| [39:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [39:36] | To justice and redemption. | 敬正义和救赎 |
| [39:39] | To truth and where it takes us. | 敬真相和真相引我们到达的地方 |
| [39:44] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | |
| [40:00] | J. Edgar. | 杰利艾德格 |
| [40:02] | Your D3 said I’d find you here. | 你的上司说 |
| [40:04] | Conducting the debrief. (CHUCKLES) | 可以在这里找到你,进行汇报 |
| [40:10] | Couldn’t just call us? | –不能打电话就好吗? |
| [40:12] | Follow up on Gary Wise. | –我在追踪加里威斯的命案 |
| [40:13] | I figured it best to do in person. | 觉得亲自来比较好 |
| [40:15] | Still crickets on our end, man. | 我们这边还是没有新线索,老兄 |
| [40:17] | You got something? | 你查到什么吗? |
| [40:19] | Maybe. | 也许 |
| [40:21] | Gary was holding a gun for Bo Jonas. | 加里拿了一把博强纳斯的枪 |
| [40:23] | Gangsters who sold it to Jonas could be Gary’s killers. | 把枪卖给强纳斯的黑帮 可能就是杀害加里的人 |
| [40:27] | What makes you say that? | 你为何会这样说? |
| [40:28] | Well, the weapon was stolen from police custody. | 武器原是警方失窃的扣押品 |
| [40:31] | Some of them got recovered from a raid last year. | 部分枪械在去年的扫荡行动中 |
| [40:33] | Oh. | 又找了回来 |
| [40:35] | – Rollin’ 60s thing. – Yeah. | 罗林60帮干的 |
| [40:37] | You were at West Bureau then. | 对,你当时在西区警局 |
| [40:39] | Homicide, not Narcotics. | 凶案组,不是缉毒组 |
| [40:41] | Jonas and Gary go to your meet, | 强纳斯和加里去见你们 |
| [40:44] | see the gangsters sold him the gun. | 看到帮派卖给他的那把枪 |
| [40:46] | Jonas ran. | 强纳斯就跑了 |
| [40:47] | You talked to Jonas? | –你和强纳斯谈过? |
| [40:48] | I did. | –对 |
| [40:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
| [40:51] | He’s got nothing on your drive-by. | 他和你们的飞车枪战案无关 |
| [40:53] | How do we know he didn’t pull the trigger on Gary Wise? | 我们怎么知道 不是他开枪杀死加里威斯的? |
| [40:55] | He said he didn’t. I believe him. | 他说他没有,我相信他 |
| [40:58] | Stolen weapons had to be an inside job. | 偷窃扣押品,显然是有内鬼 |
| [41:02] | Whoever did it… | 不管是谁做的,都担心会曝光 |
| [41:04] | they’re worried about exposure. | |
| [41:06] | Guns in the wrong hands. | 枪落入有心人士手上 |
| [41:09] | Word goes out on the street, clean it up. | 话在街头传开,杀人灭口 |
| [41:13] | You got nothing but a theory. | –这只是你的理论 |
| [41:14] | I know. | –我知道 |
| [41:16] | Dirty cops. | 贪污的警察 |
| [41:18] | (EXHALES) Looks like. | 看起来是 |
| [41:20] | Jesus. Who? | 天啊,会是谁? |
| [41:30] | (SIGHS) | |
| [41:33] | You should really let this go, Jerry. | 你真的该放手,杰利 |
| [41:35] | I don’t think I can. | 我想我没瓣法 |
| [41:37] | Nobody’s gonna protect you. | 没有人会保护你 |
| [41:43] | You’re gonna be looking over your shoulder | 你往后工作都要战战兢兢了 |
| [41:45] | – for the rest of your career. – So will they. | 他们也是 |
| [41:51] | Listen, you hear anything… | 听着,如果你们听到任何事… |
| [41:53] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 当然,我们会让你知道 |
| [41:55] | – Mm-hmm. – We’ll let you know. | |
| [41:57] | – Appreciate it. – Uh-huh. | 我很感激 |
| [42:01] | Stay safe, Jerry. | 注意安全,杰利 |
| [42:05] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 |
| [42:08] | (SIREN WAILING IN DISTANCE) | |
| [42:30] | (ENGINE STARTS) | |
| [42:34] | (GRUNTS) | |
| [42:44] | (PHONE RINGING) | |
| [42:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
| [42:55] | Have you put up flyers for the dog? | 你贴海报找狗了吗? |
| [42:56] | BOSCH: Not yet. How’d you know the dog was gone? | 还没有,你怎么知道狗不见了? |
| [42:59] | I have my sources. You probably don’t have a picture. | 我有我的消息来源 |
| [43:01] | I’ll send you one. | 你可能没有照片,我传一张给你 |
| [43:02] | Okay. | 好 |
| [43:06] | Were you gonna tell me someone tried to kill you in our house? | 你打算告诉我 有人到我们家想杀你吗? |
| [43:10] | Department kept my name out of it. | 警局没提到我的名字 |
| [43:11] | Didn’t want to worry you, Mads. | 我不想让你担心,麦迪 |
| [43:13] | It was that bad? | 有那么糟吗? |
| [43:16] | My friends knew before I did. | 我的朋友都比我早知道 |
| [43:18] | – Internet. – Sorry. | 从网路上看到的 抱歉 |
| [43:20] | I know, but… | 我知道,但是… |
| [43:23] | You’re okay? | 你还好吗? |
| [43:25] | Yeah, yeah. Fine. | 对,我还好,很高兴你打来 |
| [43:27] | Glad you called. | |
| [43:29] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
| [43:32] | So, did you get into that psych class you wanted? | 你有选到你想上的心理学吗? |
| [43:34] | Dad, you can tell me things, bad things. | 爸,你可以告诉我一切 |
| [43:36] | I won’t freak out. | 不好的事,我不会吓到的 |
| [43:38] | It’s worse not knowing | 什么都不知情 |
| [43:39] | and then having it crash down on you online. | 在网路上看到反而更糟 |
| [43:41] | Fair enough. | 也是,你也一样,有事要告诉我 |
| [43:43] | But same goes for you, with me. | |
| [43:45] | Is that another rule? | 那是另一条规定吗? |
| [43:46] | No, wish list. | 不,是我的愿望 |
| [43:48] | I’ll think about it. | 我会想想 |
| [43:51] | And I’ll do the flyers next weekend | 下周末如果狗狗还没回来 |
| [43:53] | – if he still hasn’t come back. – You’re coming up? | 我会做一些海报 你要回来? |
| [43:56] | Friday, if that’s all right. | 星期五,如果可以的话 |
| [43:58] | Of course it’s all right. | 当然可以 |
| [43:59] | This is your home, Madeline. | 这是你的家,麦迪琳 |
| [44:03] | Maybe carve out a little time for your old man? | 也许花点时间陪陪你老爸? |
| [44:05] | You were doing so well there for a minute. | 你刚刚还表现得挺好的 |
| [44:07] | (CHUCKLES SOFTLY) Had to ask. | 我总要问问 |
| [44:10] | I guess. | 我想是吧,我爱你,爸 |
| [44:12] | I love you, Dad. | |
| [44:13] | Love you, too. So very much. | 我也爱你,非常爱你 |
| [44:26] | (“BE QUIET AND DRIVE (FAR AWAY)” by Deftones playing) | |
| [44:37] | ♪ This ♪ | |
| [44:40] | ♪ Town ♪ | |
| [44:44] | ♪ Don’t feel mine ♪ | 黛西克雷顿 |
| [44:49] | ♪ I’m fast ♪ | |
| [44:53] | ♪ To ♪ | |
| [44:57] | ♪ Get away ♪ | |
| [45:01] | ♪ Far ♪ | |
| [45:16] | ♪ I dressed ♪ | |
| [45:19] | ♪ You ♪ | |
| [45:23] | ♪ In her clothes ♪ | |
| [45:29] | ♪ Now drive ♪ | |
| [45:33] | ♪ Me ♪ | |
| [45:38] | ♪ Far… ♪ | |
| [45:46] | ♪ Away ♪ | |
| [45:53] | ♪ Away ♪ | |
| [45:59] | ♪ Away… ♪ | |
| [46:22] | ♪ It feels ♪ | |
| [46:25] | ♪ Good ♪ | |
| [46:29] | ♪ To know you are mine ♪ | |
| [46:34] | ♪ Now drive ♪ | |
| [46:39] | ♪ Me ♪ | |
| [46:44] | ♪ Far ♪ | |
| [46:52] | ♪ Away ♪ | |
| [46:59] | ♪ Away ♪ | |
| [47:05] | ♪ Away… ♪ | |
| [47:15] | ♪ Away ♪ | |
| [47:22] | ♪ Away. ♪ |