时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | – CHANDLER: That him? – BOSCH: That’s him. | –是他吗? –就是他 |
[00:25] | Terry Spencer. | 泰利史宾赛 |
[00:27] | – How’d you find it? – Uh, Hector found it, | 你怎么找到的? |
[00:30] | under her maiden name. | 赫克特找到的,用她娘家的姓 |
[00:31] | She’s owned it for a long time. | 这是她很久以前就有的房子 |
[00:33] | Well before she married Cronyn. | 早在她嫁给克朗尼之前 |
[00:41] | – Shall we ring the bell? – I imagine he’s been instructed not to answer the door. | 我们要去按电铃吗? |
[00:44] | Mm-hmm. (CAR ALARM RINGING, HORN HONKING) | 他应该得到指示,不要去应门 |
[01:04] | CHANDLER: Mr. Spencer. | 史宾赛先生,我是哈妮钱德勒 |
[01:06] | Honey Chandler. | |
[01:08] | A word? ♪ ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ – ♪ Can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | 能谈谈吗? |
[01:51] | – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ ♪ Can’t let go ♪ ♪ Can’t let go ♪ ♪ Like me. ♪ | 傲骨博斯 |
[02:13] | I should call my attorney. | 我应该打给我的律师 |
[02:15] | Kathy told me you might try something before the hearing. | 凯西告诉我 你们可能会在听证会前耍花招 |
[02:18] | Kathy Zelden? Mrs. Cronyn? | 凯西泽尔顿?克朗尼太太? |
[02:20] | Why does a property room clerk need a lawyer at all? | 为何证物室的职员会需要律师? |
[02:23] | I don’t have to talk to you. | 我不必和你说话 |
[02:24] | Look, we know about your debts, | 听着,我们知道你的债务 |
[02:26] | how the Cronyns used your financial predicament | 克朗尼如何利用你的财务困境 |
[02:28] | to leverage you. | 来操纵你 |
[02:29] | How Olmer’s DNA got on that handkerchief, | 欧默的DNA如何会在那条手帕上 |
[02:31] | how you switched it with the original. | 你又如何调包原本的手帕 |
[02:32] | I would never do anything like that. | 我绝不会做那种事 |
[02:34] | Hey. Your signature is on the seal. | 你的签名在封条上,问你自己 |
[02:36] | Ask yourself: who has the most exposure | 等我们在听证会揭露这一切 |
[02:39] | when we blow this up at the hearing? | 谁受的伤害最大? |
[02:40] | CHANDLER: Not the Cronyns. | 不是克朗尼 |
[02:42] | The Cronyns represent Borders, not you. | 克朗尼代表伯德斯,不代表你 |
[02:44] | BOSCH: They played you for a patsy, pal. | 他们拿你当垫背的,朋友 |
[02:45] | We don’t want you, Terry. We want Cronyn. | 我们不要你,泰利,我们要克朗尼 |
[02:48] | And we want to keep a serial killer | 我们要把连环杀手继续关在牢里 |
[02:49] | locked up inside his cage. | |
[02:51] | They preyed on your desperation, | 他们看准了你的绝望 |
[02:52] | now they’re counting on your silence. | 现在他们就靠你保持沉默 |
[02:54] | Help us, we’ll help you. | 帮助我们,我们会帮助你 |
[02:59] | (ENGINE STARTS) | |
[03:02] | Why’d you kill the pharmacist? | 为何你要杀了药剂师? |
[03:04] | That was Stones. | 是史东斯干的 |
[03:07] | We have video. | 我们有影片 |
[03:09] | I can play it for you if you want. | 你要的话,我可以放给你看 |
[03:11] | That dude was already dead. I just shot him to play along. | 那家伙已经死了,我只开枪做个样子 |
[03:15] | Why’d Stones kill him? | 为何史东斯要杀他? |
[03:17] | Send a message. | 传递一个讯息 |
[03:18] | Which was? | 什么讯息? |
[03:20] | Don’t rat. | 别告密 |
[03:21] | Hmm. | |
[03:25] | Who gave the order? | 谁下的令? |
[03:27] | (LAUGHS SOFTLY) | |
[03:30] | Walsh. | 沃许 |
[03:31] | And where’s Walsh? | 沃许在哪里? |
[03:34] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[03:36] | I thought you might. | 我以为你也许知道 |
[03:38] | We’ll come back to that. | 但我们晚点再来谈这个 |
[03:41] | Who killed Charles Fagan? | 谁杀了查尔斯费根? |
[03:43] | Who? | 谁? |
[03:44] | The guy you carjacked after the pharmacy hit. | 药房枪击案后,你们劫走他的车子 |
[03:47] | Stones. | 史东斯 |
[03:48] | Stones is dead. | 史东斯死了 |
[03:50] | R.I.P., motherfucker. | 愿他安息,混帐东西 |
[03:52] | Who killed Oscar Piñeto? | 谁杀了奥斯卡品纳托? |
[03:53] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[03:55] | This is your idea of a full cooperation? | 你说这叫全面合作? |
[04:01] | (WHISPERS INDISTINCTLY) | |
[04:07] | (SIGHS) | |
[04:10] | I know where there’s another body. | 我知道另一个尸体在哪里 中国严厉反贪腐 |
[04:39] | (INDISTINCT RADIO TRANSMISSION) | 外交官之子获释 警探杀死枪杀前联邦探员的嫌犯 |
[04:40] | PIERCE: What do you got? | 找到什么? |
[04:41] | – That. – Somebody call it in? | 那个 有人报警? |
[04:44] | MORGAN: Anonymous tip. | 匿名举报 |
[04:46] | VEGA: Why us and not the bomb squad? | 为何找我们,不找爆破小组? |
[04:47] | It’s oozing blood. | 因为在渗血? |
[04:49] | And it smells bad. | 而且味道很臭 |
[05:16] | – (EXHALES) – Ugh. | |
[05:21] | – Adult? – Looks like. | –成年人? –看起来是 |
[05:23] | – VEGA: One person? – PIERCE: Hope it’s not a mix and match. | –一个人? –希望不是多人拼凑 |
[05:26] | – Male or female? – Kind of burly… | 男性或女性? 体格健壮 |
[05:29] | Shaved legs. Toenail polish. | 腿有剃毛,脚趾涂指甲油 |
[05:31] | Not dispositive. | 无法以此判定 |
[05:33] | I don’t know. Without the pelvic girdle… | 我不知道,没有骨盆带… |
[05:39] | – You’re there tomorrow, right? – Not if I have to wear a tie. | 你明天会到吧? 只要不必系领带 |
[05:42] | – You even own a tie? – Trashed ’em all when I retired. | 你竟然有领带? 退休时我全扔了 |
[05:44] | Just not a Hawaiian shirt. | 别穿夏威夷花衬衫就好 |
[05:46] | Clean T and sport coat? | 干净T恤和运动外套? |
[05:48] | Jesus. Read my memo? | 天啊,看过我的备忘录了吗? |
[05:50] | Glanced at it. | 瞄了一眼 |
[05:51] | Comments by end of day. | 明天以前给我意见 |
[05:53] | Counting your chickens? | 也太早下定论吧? |
[05:54] | Playing the odds, brother, playing the odds. | 总要赌一把,老兄 |
[05:56] | With house money. | 反正是局里的钱 |
[06:00] | Am I whining? | 我在抱怨吗? |
[06:01] | No, not at all. | 不,完全没有 |
[06:02] | I’m just having a really hard time with this. | 我只是很难释怀此事 |
[06:05] | Uh, it’s understandable. | 我理解 |
[06:08] | It’s been a year. | 已经一年,一年多了 |
[06:09] | – More. – Well, it’s not that long. | 并没有很久 |
[06:12] | Plus, I’m sure you’re stressed about your dad’s hearing. | 况且你爸的听证会 肯定让你压力很大 |
[06:15] | Not really. Why? | 并不会,怎么这么说? |
[06:18] | I don’t know. I would be. | 我不知道,换作我就会 |
[06:22] | Not so much. | 我不会 |
[06:24] | You going? | 你会去吗? |
[06:25] | Of course. You? | 当然,你呢? |
[06:27] | Yeah. I have to. | 会,我必须去 |
[06:30] | – You started to say… – Her birthday’s coming up. | 你刚才说到… 她的生日快到了 |
[06:34] | Anniversary Effect? | 周年效应? |
[06:37] | Maybe that’s it. | 也许是这样 |
[06:40] | Look, you should take the day off. | 你该请一天假 |
[06:42] | Just to think about your mom. | 好好怀念你的母亲 |
[06:44] | Just celebrate her. | 赞颂她 |
[06:49] | You ever been to Catalina? | 你去过卡塔丽娜吗? |
[06:50] | No. | 没有 |
[06:52] | It’s better than the grunion run. | 比银鱼回游更棒 |
[06:53] | (GALLIGAN CHUCKLES) | |
[06:55] | Nothing’s better than the grunion run. | 没有什么比银鱼回游更棒的了 |
[07:01] | BILLETS: Don. | 唐 |
[07:02] | Hey, Grace. This thing takes forever. | 格蕾丝,这真是没完没了 |
[07:05] | – Yeah, but so worth it, right? – Right. | 对,但值得等 对 |
[07:08] | – Look, I wanted to ask you… – What? | –听着,我想问你 –什么? |
[07:10] | Any interest in reviewing the quarterly stats? | 你有兴趣复审季度统计数据吗? |
[07:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:14] | I think they’re a little rosy. | 我认为数字太漂亮了 |
[07:17] | – In some areas. – Like? | 在某些方面 比如说? |
[07:19] | Burglaries, assaults, robberies, BFMVs. | 窃盗、伤害、抢劫、车辆盗窃 |
[07:22] | – All down. – Are they really? | 全下降了 真的是这样吗? |
[07:26] | Or are we just bumping marginal felonies to misdemeanors? | 还是我们只是把接近重罪的案子 改成轻罪来美化数据? |
[07:30] | I trust our people, don’t you? | 我相信我们的人,你不信吗? |
[07:32] | Yeah… but if they were feeling pressure from above… | 但如果他们承受上级的压力… |
[07:34] | Not from me they’re not. | 我没有给他们压力 |
[07:36] | – …to shade their reporting… – Now, look. | 更改他们的报告 |
[07:38] | I’m comfortable with the numbers, Grace. | 听着,格蕾丝 |
[07:40] | Mm. | 我对这些数据没有异议 |
[07:42] | – Just thought I’d ask. – Mm-hmm. | 我只是问一声 |
[07:44] | Oh… | |
[07:46] | Gack. God, pure gack. | 天啊,简直像烂泥! |
[07:50] | Might as well just drink straight stomach acid. | 我直接喝胃酸比较快 |
[07:53] | Cut out the middleman. | 省掉中间的消化 佩斯顿伯德斯,洛杉矶警局 |
[08:11] | ♪ ♪ | 应特别注意哈里博斯警探的行为 可能涉及窜改证物 |
[08:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:39] | – Oh, hey. – Got something for me? | 嘿 有东西要给我吗? |
[08:42] | Left it on your desk. | 放在你的桌上了 |
[08:43] | Ah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Anything interesting? | 有什么有趣的内容吗? |
[08:48] | Eh, just budget stuff. | 只是预算的东西 |
[08:53] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[08:55] | Yeah. Hope so. | 好,希望如此 |
[09:08] | (VACUUM CLEANER WHIRRING) | 新约教堂 |
[09:20] | Bo Jonas. | 博强纳斯? |
[09:24] | (TURNS OFF VACUUM) | |
[09:27] | Gary said these detectives wanted to talk to me, | 加里说这些警探想和我谈谈 |
[09:30] | so I went. | 所以我去了 |
[09:32] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[09:35] | They didn’t show. | 他们没有出现 |
[09:38] | They said you didn’t show. | 他们说你们没有出现,你和加里 |
[09:40] | – You and Gary. – No, man. | |
[09:41] | We’re waiting, they’re late. | 不,我们在等,他们迟到了 |
[09:44] | I’m getting a bad feeling in my gut. | 我有很不好的预感 |
[09:47] | Then these two Jakes roll up. | 接着两个牙仔出现了 |
[09:49] | – Jamaicans? – Mm-hmm. Gangsters. | 牙买加人? 牙买加帮派 |
[09:52] | It was a trap, and I ran, man. | 那是圈套 我就跑了,老兄 |
[09:56] | Gary didn’t. | 加里没有跑 |
[09:59] | You knew them? The Jamaicans? | 你认识他们?那两个牙买加人? |
[10:02] | Recognized them. Sold me a gun. | 认识,他们卖过我一把枪 |
[10:06] | You still got it? | 枪还在吗? |
[10:07] | Gave it to Gary to hold. | 我给加里防身了 |
[10:10] | Felt like a trap how? | 感觉像圈套,怎么说? |
[10:12] | Like they knew we was gonna be there. | 感觉他们早就知道我们在那里 |
[10:14] | Ah, they, they was gunning for us, no doubt. | 他们冲着我们来的,无庸置疑 |
[10:19] | These Jamaicans, could you identify them? | 这两个牙买加人 你能指认他们吗? |
[10:23] | Could. | 是可以 |
[10:25] | But you won’t. | 但是你不会 |
[10:26] | Nope. | 不会 |
[10:31] | (CLEARS THROAT) | |
[10:33] | (CHUCKLES) | |
[10:34] | – Detective Moore. – Sergeant Mankiewicz. | 摩尔警探 曼凯维奇警官 |
[10:37] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮什么忙? |
[10:39] | You can save the date. | 你可以空下这一天 |
[10:41] | Huh. | 欢乐啤酒派对 |
[10:43] | He’s finally gonna pull the pin. | 他总算要退休了 |
[10:44] | Mm-hmm. | |
[10:46] | It’s the end of an era. | 这是一个时代的结束 |
[10:47] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我不会错过的 |
[10:49] | You know, we’re asking everyone to, uh, kick in. | 我们请每一个人赞助费用 |
[10:51] | Oh. Enough said. | 明白了 |
[10:53] | – Double sawbuck, if you got it. – I’ll do better than that. | –如果你能出个20元 |
[10:57] | Oops. Ha. Just saw a moth fly out. | –我可以给更多 |
[11:00] | I meant to hit the ATM on the way in. | 皮夹空空了,我来上班时 本来要去提款机领钱的 |
[11:02] | Sorry. Circle back? | 抱歉,晚点再来跟我要? |
[11:04] | Making a mental note. | 记在心里了 |
[11:05] | That’s the best kind. | 那太好了 |
[11:18] | Twice in one day. | 一天见了两次面 |
[11:23] | Would you like something? | 要喝点什么吗? |
[11:24] | Oh, a coffee, black. | 黑咖啡 |
[11:30] | What’s up? | 怎么样? |
[11:31] | Tell me about you and Christina Henry. Your side. | 说说你和克莉丝汀娜亨利的事 |
[11:34] | What’s her beef? | 你的看法,她有什么问题? |
[11:35] | Think she had something to do with the Times article? | 你觉得她 和《洛杉矶时报》的文章有关? |
[11:37] | Well, I certainly think she has it in for you. | 我觉得她对你有成见 |
[11:40] | I’d like to know the full story. | 我想知道前因后果 |
[11:42] | We were involved. Didn’t last. | 我们有过一段,但是没有成功 |
[11:45] | Hard feelings? | 不欢而散? |
[11:47] | For a while. That passed. | 有一阵子,但是都过去了 |
[11:49] | Least I thought it did. | 至少我以为都过去了 |
[11:51] | She came up for a promotion, asked me to put in a good word. | 她想得到晋升,请我帮她说好话 |
[11:55] | It didn’t come through, she blamed me. | 结果没成,她责怪我 |
[11:57] | More than that, said I didn’t support her, | 除此之外,还说我不支持她 |
[11:58] | bad-mouthed her, ruined her career. | 讲她坏话 毁了她的事业 |
[12:02] | – Did you? – Ruin her career? | 你有吗? 毁了她的事业? |
[12:04] | Put in a good word. | 替她说好话 |
[12:06] | Kept my mouth shut. | 我闭口不谈就是帮了 |
[12:08] | Asked my opinion about Detective Henry’s work, | 你问我亨利警探的工作表现 |
[12:11] | I recused myself for obvious reasons. | 我回避不谈自然是有原因的 |
[12:13] | Hmm. | |
[12:15] | I told you personal could be useful. | 我就跟你说这个私人恩怨对你有利 |
[12:18] | I got a text this morning from someone | 早上我收到来自地检署的简讯 |
[12:20] | in the D.A.’s office. A memo from Henry… | 亨利的备忘录 |
[12:24] | A leaked memo. | 外泄的备忘录 |
[12:26] | Urging the D.A. to open an investigation | 她请求检察官在听证会后 |
[12:29] | after the hearing into police misconduct, | 针对警察行为不当展开调查 |
[12:31] | yours in particular. | 特别是调查你 |
[12:34] | Who’s your source? | 你的线人是谁? |
[12:35] | Ah, you know I can’t tell you that. | 你知道我不能告诉你 |
[12:37] | Trustworthy? | 可靠吗? |
[12:39] | Impeccable. | 无懈可击 |
[12:44] | Juan, ¿cómo está? | |
[12:49] | Captain? | 警监? |
[12:51] | Lieutenant. Come in. | 警督,请进 |
[12:59] | HINES (ON MONITOR): Given those realities, | 监于这些现实,我的结论是 |
[13:01] | I’ve concluded that it’s fruitless to pursue | |
[13:03] | a criminal prosecution in this matter. | 此事要以刑事起诉,是不会有结果的 |
[13:05] | This office will not file charges | 地检署不会控告尤金罗伯逊警员 |
[13:07] | against Officer Eugene Robson | |
[13:09] | in the death of Miguel Vasquez. | 造成米格尔瓦斯奎兹的死亡 |
[13:11] | We expect LAPD to conduct a thorough investigation | 我们希望洛杉矶警局展开全面性调查 |
[13:14] | into Officer Robson’s conduct | 了解罗伯逊警员的行为 |
[13:16] | before, during, and after the incident. | 从事件之前、当下到事后的处置 |
[13:19] | No comment yet from LAPD | 洛杉矶警局对地检署的声明 |
[13:21] | on the district attorney’s announcement. (SIGHS) | 尚未发表意见 |
[13:29] | So the bear says, | 所以熊就说了 |
[13:32] | “You don’t really come here to hunt, do you?” | “你们不是真的来打猎吧?” |
[13:35] | (LAUGHTER) | |
[13:38] | That’s a classic, sir. | 这个真经典,长官 |
[13:40] | You know who tells the best version? Barrel. | 你知道谁来说最精采?巴瑞尔 |
[13:43] | – Yeah. (CHUCKLES) – He can go on for half an hour. | 对 他可以连讲半个小时 |
[13:45] | Oh, yeah, he’s the master. | 他是大师 |
[13:47] | What’s this I hear about a retirement party? | 我听说有个退休派对? |
[13:49] | Well, my understanding, an intimate gathering, | 就我所知只是温馨聚会,只有警探参加 |
[13:52] | – detectives only. – Of course. | |
[13:53] | Still, shouldn’t we get him a gift? | 当然,但我们不该送他退休礼物吗? |
[13:56] | – Acknowledge his stellar career. – No, that’s a thought. | 赞扬他任内的功绩 |
[13:59] | – Don? – Well, it’s a nice gesture. | –挺好的想法 –唐? |
[14:01] | Uh, happy to chip in. | 这是很贴心的举动 算我一份,我很乐意 |
[14:04] | Keep me apprised. | 随时让我知道 |
[14:05] | – I will, sir. – So… | –我会的,长官 –所以… |
[14:09] | on the same page? | 我们都同意了? |
[14:13] | You know I’m a team player. | 你知道我向来合群 |
[14:14] | Didn’t doubt it for a minute. | 我从不怀疑 |
[14:17] | Captain. | 警监 |
[14:20] | Crispy in the morgue? | 焦尸送到太平间了? |
[14:21] | Hart says he’s the driver. | 哈特说他是驾驶 |
[14:23] | We pulled a print from one of their rides. | 我们从他们的其中一辆车采到指纹 |
[14:26] | A career car thief named Brandon Cleek. | 是一名职业偷车贼,布兰顿克里 |
[14:30] | Who shot him? | 谁开枪打他的? |
[14:31] | Hart says Stones. | 哈特说是史东斯 |
[14:32] | Yeah, he would. Believe him? | 对,他肯定这样说 你相信他吗? |
[14:36] | Think they both did it. | 我觉得他们两个都有份 |
[14:38] | We recover any usable forensics, we’ll let you know. – Gracias. – De nada. Boricua? | 如果找到任何有用的证据 |
[14:46] | Cubano. ¿Y tú? D.R., mi hermano. – ¿Qué lo qué? – (CHUCKLES) | 我们会让你知道 |
[14:59] | Hey. How’s she doing? | 嘿 她还好吗? |
[15:05] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:07] | She’s gone, brother. | 她走了,兄弟 |
[15:09] | Gone? | 走了? |
[15:11] | Poor choice of words. She split. | 我没说清楚,她离开了 |
[15:13] | Walked out of here sometime this afternoon. | 今天下午从这里离开 |
[15:17] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[15:20] | Okay. Thanks, brother. | 谢了,兄弟 |
[15:24] | Fuck. | 该死! |
[15:41] | (DANCE MUSIC PLAYING INSIDE FAINTLY) | |
[15:49] | (DANCE MUSIC PLAYING LOUDLY) | |
[16:17] | ♪ ♪ | |
[16:37] | Ki sa? | 那莫非是… |
[16:44] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[16:48] | – (PHONES RINGING) – (QUIET CHATTER) | |
[16:52] | – Morning. – VEGA: Think I got something. | 早安 我好像查到线索了 |
[16:58] | From a camera across the street. | 从对街的监视摄影机 |
[17:01] | PIERCE: Okay, so… | 好,所以呢? |
[17:02] | He’s headed east. | 他朝东走了 |
[17:04] | The dumpster’s just around the next corner. | 垃圾桶就在下一个街角 |
[17:07] | The office on the corner has a camera in the alley. | 街角的办公室有监视摄影机 对准那条巷子 |
[17:14] | PIERCE: Nothing closer? | –没有更近的? |
[17:15] | Nope. | –没有 |
[17:17] | – Can’t see the driver. – No, but wait. | 看不到驾驶是谁 不,但是等等 |
[17:23] | Can’t see anything. Can’t tell what he’s doing. | 什么也看不到,看不出来他在做什么 |
[17:28] | I mean, what is he doing in that alley at that hour? | 那个时间,他在巷子里做什么? |
[17:31] | Taking a piss maybe? | 也许是尿尿? |
[17:33] | I think he’s putting that suitcase in that dumpster. | 我认为他是把那个行李箱 放进那个垃圾桶了 |
[17:36] | Ran the plate; stolen a week ago. | 我查过车牌,一星期之前被窃 |
[17:41] | You wouldn’t want to drive very far | 挂假车牌又载一箱肢解的尸体 |
[17:42] | on a phony plate with a suitcase full of severed limbs. | 一定不会开车跑太远 |
[17:45] | First available dumpster. | 第一个可以丢的垃圾桶 |
[17:47] | Killed and cut up him… or her… somewhere nearby. | 杀了被害人,附近找个地方弃尸 |
[17:50] | – We know yet? – Waiting on the lab. | 确定身分了吗? 还在等检验结果 |
[17:53] | So, inside somewhere, not in his van. | 所以是在此区内,不是在他车上杀的 |
[17:57] | Vacant building. Construction site. | 空屋、建筑工地 |
[17:59] | West and south of Sunset and, say, Gower. | 日落大道的西侧和南侧,例如高尔街 |
[18:03] | Google Street View. | 上网搜查街景 |
[18:12] | (CHAINS RATTLING) | |
[18:40] | Ms. Rousseau. | 卢索女士 |
[18:44] | Is it true? Did you frame him? | 是真的吗?你栽赃他? |
[18:47] | No, it’s not true. | 不,不是真的 |
[18:51] | I don’t know whether to believe you or not. | 我不知道是否该相信你 |
[18:56] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[18:58] | (FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING) | |
[19:00] | MADDIE: Dad. | 爸 |
[19:02] | – I’m sorry to keep you waiting. – Don’t worry about it. | –抱歉让你久等了 –别放在心上 |
[19:06] | – You ready? – Yeah. Go on in, grab a seat. | –你准备好了吗? –好了 进去找个位子坐 |
[19:10] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[19:13] | All right, this may all come down to you. | 这可能全取决于你了 |
[19:14] | Be sharp, be forthright. | 保持敏锐,保持坦率 |
[19:16] | These people are fucking with everything | 这些人想夺走你重视的一切 |
[19:18] | – that’s important to you. – Ain’t it the truth. | 同时想掩盖真相 |
[19:20] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[19:24] | Come on, Spencer, where are you? | 快点,史宾赛,你在哪里? |
[19:26] | Think he’ll show? | 你觉得他会来? |
[19:27] | I hope so. I sent Hector to fetch him. | 希望会,我派赫克特去接他了 |
[19:30] | What’s Plan B? | 你的备案计划是什么? |
[19:32] | You. | 就是你 |
[19:34] | Okay, let’s go in and do this. | 好,我们进去迎战吧 |
[19:36] | Hopefully he’ll be here. | 希望他会来 |
[19:50] | Thank you, Mama. | 谢了,嬷嬷 |
[19:52] | Thank you, cheri. | 不客气,亲爱的 |
[19:54] | (DOOR BUZZES) | |
[20:00] | Help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[20:02] | – Mama Roux? – Yes? | –胡嬷嬷? –什么事? |
[20:05] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了? |
[20:20] | – (CHUCKLES SOFTLY) – Jérome. | 杰洛姆 |
[20:23] | I haven’t seen you in so, so long. (SIGHS) | 好久不见了 |
[20:28] | – My mother’s funeral. – Ah. Koman ou ye? | 我妈的丧礼 |
[20:31] | Mwen byen. | |
[20:32] | – Still a policeman? (CHUCKLES) – I am. | –还是警察吗? –对 |
[20:34] | That’s what brings you here? I’m in trouble with the law? | 这是你来的目的?我违法了吗? |
[20:37] | – (BOTH LAUGH) – Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[20:40] | I wanted to ask you about somebody, if you know him. | 我想向你打听一个人 看看你是否认识他 |
[20:45] | Who? | 谁? |
[20:48] | Jacques Avril. | 杰克艾维尔 |
[20:51] | Jacques Avril. | 杰克艾维尔 |
[21:11] | (HANDCUFFS JANGLING) | |
[21:31] | – (QUIETLY): Nothing yet. – Nothing. | 还没有消息 |
[21:37] | (DOOR OPENS) | 没有 |
[21:44] | California versus Borders, | 加州控告伯德斯一案 |
[21:47] | a habeas matter and motion to vacate. | 提出人身保护令及撤销此案的声请 |
[21:50] | We also have a motion to be heard | 我们也收到动议的声请 |
[21:54] | filed by Ms. Chandler, who I see in the courtroom. | 由钱德勒女士所提出 |
[21:58] | Why don’t you come up, Ms. Chandler? | 我看到她在法庭上了 钱德勒女士,你何不上前来? |
[22:00] | Your Honor, this motion has no merit. | 法官大人,这个声请没有依据 |
[22:03] | It’s a publicity stunt at the expense of my client. | 只是危害我当事人的宣传噱头 |
[22:06] | Ms. Chandler, I assume you have a response to that. | 钱德勒女士,我想你有话要说 |
[22:09] | I do, Your Honor. For the record, Honey Chandler, | 是的,法官大人 |
[22:12] | representing Detective Hieronymus Bosch. | 在此声明,哈妮钱德勒 代表耶罗尼米斯博斯警探 |
[22:15] | My client has become aware of the petition | 我的当事人已经知道 |
[22:18] | filed by Mr. Cronyn and supported by the D.A.’s office | 克朗尼先生提出请愿 也得到检方的支持 |
[22:21] | alleging that Detective Bosch falsified material evidence | 声称博斯警探伪造了证物 |
[22:24] | used to convict Mr. Borders. | 来定伯德斯先生的罪 |
[22:27] | Somehow, these unfounded allegations have made their way | 没想到这些毫无根据的指控 |
[22:29] | into the L.A. Times, | 竟然传到《洛杉矶时报》 |
[22:30] | – damaging his reputation. – Ms. Chandler, | –破坏他的声誉… –钱德勒女士 |
[22:33] | we don’t have all day; make your argument. | 我们没有一整天时间,提出你的抗辩 |
[22:34] | CHANDLER: Of course, Your Honor. | 当然,法官大人 |
[22:36] | My client denies the allegations. | 我的当事人否认一切指控 |
[22:38] | I have filed a motion for leave to intervene | 我已经申请介入法律程序 |
[22:40] | so that he may answer them. | 好让他可以回答指控 |
[22:41] | Ms. Chandler, both Mr. Kennedy and Mr. Cronyn object | 钱德勒女士 肯尼迪先生和克朗尼先生 |
[22:45] | to your client’s standing in the matter. | 都反对让你当事人拥有陈述权 |
[22:48] | Your Honor, these allegations implicate | 法官大人,这些指控累及 |
[22:50] | my client’s property rights and reputation and good name. | 我当事人的公正声誉 |
[22:53] | I believe he has standing to intervene | 我相信他有权介入,扞卫这些权利 |
[22:55] | and defend those rights. | |
[22:56] | Your Honor, the people can’t be held responsible | 法官大人,检方无法 |
[22:59] | for an article in a newspaper | 对报社的文章负责 |
[23:00] | that my office had nothing to do with. | 那篇文章和我的办公室无关 |
[23:02] | Mr. Kennedy, Detective Bosch’s property rights | 肯尼迪先生,博斯警探的权益和名声 |
[23:05] | and his good name and reputation is an interest that he’s entitled to protect. | 是他有权扞卫的 |
[23:10] | I therefore grant the motion for leave to intervene. | 所以我允许介入程序的声请 |
[23:13] | Ms. Chandler, you can call your first witness. | 钱德勒女士,你可以传唤第一个证人了 |
[23:17] | KENNEDY: Your Honor, this is unfair. | 法官大人,这不公平 |
[23:18] | We’re not prepared for new witnesses. | 我们对询问新证人毫无准备 |
[23:21] | The people request that we carry this over 30 days | 检方要求30天宽限,寻找相关证供 |
[23:23] | in order to seek depositions | |
[23:25] | and properly prepare for a new hearing. | 做好准备才出席新的听证会 |
[23:27] | Your Honor, I second that request. | 法官大人,我附议这项要求 |
[23:30] | Court calendars being what they are, | 法庭的行事历都排好了 |
[23:32] | putting this off for 30 days might as well be 90. | 延后30天,可能就要90天 |
[23:37] | Mr. Borders, are you willing to go back to San Quentin | 伯德斯先生 |
[23:41] | for another three months? | 你愿意回到圣昆丁监狱 |
[23:43] | Um… yeah, I-I don’t suppose a little more time matters | 再待三个月吗? |
[23:48] | if it means they get it right. | 好,我认为多待几个月没关系 只要是做正确的事 |
[23:50] | That’s exactly what the court is trying to do here, | 那正是法庭努力要做到的 |
[23:53] | – get it right. – (DOOR OPENS) | 做正确的事 |
[24:06] | Your Honor, my client is the injured party here. | 法官大人,我的当事人是受害的一方 |
[24:09] | His reputation has been damaged, | 他的声誉遭到诋毁 |
[24:11] | and delaying this 90 days will permanently destroy it. | 延后90天会让他的名声永远毁损 |
[24:14] | We object to any delay, | 我们反对任何延期 |
[24:16] | and would like to offer a solution. | 也愿意提供一个解决办法 |
[24:18] | Go ahead, Ms. Chandler. | 请说,钱德勒女士 |
[24:19] | Clear the court, and have the lawyers and principals | 法庭清场,只留律师和相关人士 |
[24:22] | continue in camera. | 继续不公开审理 |
[24:24] | I will give verbal proffers for each witness I intend to call | 我会口头提供 要传唤的每一个证人资料 |
[24:27] | and each document and video I plan to introduce. | 以及每一份文件和影片 |
[24:34] | Very well. | 很好 |
[24:36] | I’m gonna ask that members of the media | 我要请媒体人员 |
[24:38] | and all other observers leave for 15 minutes | 还有其他旁听者离席15分钟 |
[24:41] | so that we can hear your proffers. | 好让我们听取你出示证据 |
[24:44] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你,法官大人 |
[24:49] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | |
[24:56] | – Keep an eye on them. – Mm-hmm. | 注意他们的动静 |
[25:01] | Condos and a multiplex, I think. | 我想是住宅大厦和电影城吧 |
[25:04] | Owners are still trying to decide. | 那些屋主还没决定好 |
[25:06] | Problems with squatters, homeless? | 有占屋的问题吗?游民? |
[25:09] | MANAGER: When it rains. | 只有下雨时才有 |
[25:10] | VEGA: Smells like it. | 一闻就知道了 |
[25:12] | What was it before it wasn’t? | 这里以前是什么样子? |
[25:14] | Shops on the ground floor, apartments upstairs. | 地面楼层是商店,楼上是公寓 |
[25:16] | PIERCE: How long has it been boarded up? | 这些大楼已经空多久了? |
[25:18] | Six years. I got to warn you, | 六年 |
[25:20] | these apartments can get pretty nasty. | 我要警告你们 这些公寓可能很脏乱 |
[25:22] | We’ve seen nasty. | 脏乱我们看多了 |
[25:23] | Yes, I’m sure you have. Ugh. Oh, dear. | 对,我想也是 |
[25:32] | I wonder what, uh… (GROANS): Ugh! (FLIES BUZZING) | 天啊,不知道这是… |
[25:38] | ♪ ♪ | |
[26:03] | You need to see this. | 你必须看看这个 |
[26:09] | (FLIES BUZZING) | |
[26:18] | Ms. Chandler, why don’t you walk us through | 钱德勒女士,何不带我们了解 |
[26:20] | what you plan to do with your witnesses and documents | 你打算怎么传唤证人和提出文件? |
[26:23] | if your motion is granted. | 如果我允许你的声请 |
[26:24] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你,法官大人 |
[26:26] | The district attorney’s Conviction Integrity Unit | 地方检察官的定罪完善小组 |
[26:29] | took on this case based on a deathbed confession | 基于克朗尼先生提出一份临终自白 |
[26:32] | brought to their attention by Mr. Cronyn. | 接下了这个案子 |
[26:34] | A forensic review of the evidence found DNA | 监识分析结果在新证物找到DNA |
[26:37] | from a now-deceased serial rapist | 来自最近亡故的连续强暴犯 |
[26:39] | named Lucas John Olmer. | 卢卡斯强欧默 |
[26:40] | Ms. Chandler, any intervention requires something new, | 钱德勒女士,介入需要 |
[26:44] | a change of direction. | 足以改变方向的新发现 |
[26:45] | Don’t tell the court what it already knows. | 不要告诉庭上我们已知的事实 |
[26:47] | What’s new is this, Your Honor. | 法官大人,新的内容就是 |
[26:49] | Detective Bosch can show how Lucas John Olmer’s DNA | 博斯警探可以说明 |
[26:52] | was planted as part of an elaborate scheme | 卢卡斯强欧默的DNA如何被栽赃 成为他们为了蒙骗地检署 |
[26:55] | to defraud the D.A.’s office, frame my client for tampering, | 而策划的部分计谋 |
[26:58] | set Preston Borders free, | 还诬陷我的当事人簒改证物 借此释放佩斯顿伯德斯 |
[27:01] | and collect a multimillion-dollar settlement | 还能因为洛杉矶市的误判和监禁 |
[27:03] | for false conviction and imprisonment | 拿到数百万元的赔偿金 |
[27:05] | from the city of Los Angeles. | |
[27:07] | A scheme by whom, Ms. Chandler? | 钱德勒女士,谁策划的计谋? |
[27:09] | The convicted killer, Preston Borders, in cahoots | 已定罪的凶手佩斯顿伯德斯 |
[27:12] | with the law firm of Cronyn and Cronyn. | 与克朗尼律师事务所密谋合作 |
[27:15] | I strenuously object, Your Honor. | 我强烈反对,法官大人 |
[27:17] | SOBEL: Noted, Mr. Cronyn. | 知道了,克朗尼先生 |
[27:19] | You’re making a very serious allegation, Ms. Chandler. | 钱德勒女士,你的指控非常严重 |
[27:23] | You need to put up or shut up. | 你必须提出证明,否则闭嘴 |
[27:25] | I’ll be putting up, Your Honor. | 我会提出证明,法官大人 |
[27:27] | I have a sworn statement from a corrections officer | 这一份是来自监狱矫正官的宣誓证词 |
[27:30] | who witnessed Olmer’s deathbed confession | 他见证了欧默的临终自白 |
[27:32] | and saw Mr. Cronyn use an identical handkerchief | 并看到克朗尼先生 使用一模一样的手帕 |
[27:36] | to wipe the dying man’s hands, thus procuring his DNA. | 擦拭临死囚犯的手,因而取得他的DNA |
[27:40] | We will then show how he arranged | 我们接着会提出 |
[27:42] | to have that handkerchief switched for the original | 他如何用那条手帕 调包原本的手帕 |
[27:44] | and placed in the case evidence box in LAPD Property Control. | 把假证物放入洛杉矶警局证物室的证物盒 |
[27:48] | Your Honor, Mr. Cronyn could not have come near that material. | 法官大人,克朗尼先生绝不可能接近证物 |
[27:52] | Chain-of-evidence protocol requires a secure | 保管证物的程序是透过 |
[27:54] | lab-to-lab transfer. | 各实验室之间的严密运输 |
[27:55] | Detective Bosch will testify to how he thinks | 博斯警探会作证 |
[27:57] | this scheme was carried out. | 他认为这个计谋是如何实施的 |
[27:59] | We have Property Room video to corroborate his theory. | 我们有证物室的监视影片 来证实他的理论 |
[28:02] | In addition, I would like to call Christina Henry, | 除此之外,我还想传唤 |
[28:05] | of the CIU, and your court reporter, Rita Tedesco. | 定罪完善小组的克莉丝汀娜亨利 还有你的法庭纪录员丽塔泰达斯柯 |
[28:12] | Please elaborate as to why. | 请详细解释为什么 |
[28:14] | Ms. Henry to testify to her personal history | 我需要亨利女士作证 她和博斯警探 |
[28:17] | of intimacy and animus with Detective Bosch. | 过往的亲密和敌对关系 |
[28:20] | I will offer a recent draft memo which clearly indicates | 我会提供近期的备忘录草稿 |
[28:23] | her bias toward my client. | 清楚指出她对我的当事人有偏见 |
[28:25] | Your Honor, I would like to know the provenance | 法官大人,我想知道 |
[28:27] | of this purported memo and how counsel acquired it. | 她宣称的备忘录来自何处 以及辩方律师是如何取得的 |
[28:31] | SOBEL: You’ll get your turn, Mr. Kennedy. | 等等会有你发问的时间,肯尼迪先生 |
[28:33] | And Ms. Tedesco? | 那泰达斯柯女士呢? |
[28:34] | To testify to her matrimonial status, | 我要她作证她的婚姻状况 |
[28:37] | which she has kept secret from this court | 她一直瞒着庭上 |
[28:39] | in furtherance of the conspiracy | 协助克朗尼和伯德斯先生 |
[28:42] | between the Cronyns and Mr. Borders. | 进行这个阴谋 |
[28:44] | And what is that status? | 什么婚姻状况? |
[28:45] | She is married to Mr. Borders. | 她是伯德斯先生的妻子 |
[28:49] | Rita, is this true? | 丽塔,是真的吗? |
[28:53] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的,法官大人 |
[28:56] | For how long? | 结婚多久了? |
[28:58] | Uh… uh, for 16 years. | 16年 |
[29:05] | We’ll sidebar. | 我们再私下讨论 |
[29:08] | Continue, Ms. Chandler. | 继续,钱德勒女士 |
[29:10] | Well, finally, Your Honor, I will provide evidence | 法官大人,最后我要提出 |
[29:13] | from Terrence Spencer, the Property Room clerk, | 来自泰利史宾赛的证词 |
[29:15] | who became enmeshed with the Cronyns, | 他是证物室职员 后来落入克朗尼的布局 |
[29:17] | and how they persuaded him to aid them in their conspiracy. | 他们是如何说服他 协助他们执行这个计谋的 |
[29:22] | Do you have an affidavit from Mr. Spencer, Ms. Chandler? | 钱德勒女士 你有史宾赛先生的宣誓书吗? |
[29:26] | Your Honor, I have Terrence Spencer himself | 法官大人,泰利史宾赛亲自来作证了 |
[29:28] | here to testify. | |
[29:29] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[29:31] | Control your client, Mr. Cronyn. | 控制你的当事人,克朗尼先生 |
[29:33] | – Yes, Your Honor. – (BORDERS MUTTERS) | 是的,法官大人 |
[29:35] | SOBEL: Please continue, Ms. Chandler. | 请继续,钱德勒女士 |
[29:36] | CHANDLER: He’s been sequestered at a home owned by Mrs. Cronyn. | 他一直被克朗尼太太 藏在她的房子中 |
[29:39] | He’s here now, and he’s ready to take the stand | 此刻他来到这里,准备作证 |
[29:42] | and explain his role in this conspiracy. | 解释他在这个阴谋中所扮演的角色 |
[29:45] | You fucking moron! | 你这个该死的白痴! |
[29:46] | You said this would work. | 你说这样可行的 |
[29:49] | – Shut up. – Asshole. | –闭嘴 –混蛋 |
[29:51] | I’m telling ’em everything. | 我要告诉他们一切 |
[29:52] | I’m telling ’em your whole fucking fucked-up plan. | 我要告诉他们你这个病态的计划 |
[29:57] | Your Honor, at this time, the people wish | 法官大人,检方在此 |
[29:59] | to withdraw their motions in this matter. | 希望撤销他们的声请 |
[30:02] | We now oppose the habeas petition. | 我们现在反对人身保护令的声请 |
[30:06] | SOBEL: I’m sure you do. | 我相信你是,但是你可以坐下 |
[30:07] | But you can take your seat for the moment. | |
[30:13] | Mr. Borders, | 伯德斯先生,你声请人身保护令 |
[30:14] | your petition for habeas corpus is no longer uncontested. | 显然不再是无可争议了 |
[30:18] | Is it your desire now to withdraw it? | 你现在想撤销吗? |
[30:22] | Yeah, might as well. | 好,反正一点用处也没有 |
[30:23] | ‘Cause it ain’t fucking going nowhere. | |
[30:26] | The matter before the court is withdrawn. | 本庭撤销此案 |
[30:28] | Deputies, you can take Mr. Borders back to jail. | 各位警员,你们可以带 伯德斯先生回监狱了 |
[30:32] | Thanks for the road trip, Cronyn. | 谢谢你的公路之旅,克朗尼 |
[30:34] | Beats three days in a cage. | 胜过三天关在牢房 |
[30:39] | Sorry, babe. | 抱歉,宝贝,做你应当做的事 |
[30:40] | – Do what you got to do. – I won’t leave you, Pres. I promise. | 我不会离开你的,佩斯顿,我保证 |
[30:43] | Yeah, well, we know how that goes. | 对,我们都知道保证不算什么 |
[30:46] | – I won’t hold you to it. – Pres… | 我不指望你做到 |
[30:48] | Fuck you all very much. | –佩斯顿 –去你们的 |
[30:49] | And fuck you, Bosch! | 也去你的,博斯! |
[30:51] | You planted that fucking pendant! | 你栽赃了该死的垂饰,我知道是你 |
[30:53] | I know you did. You stole it from my backpack! | 你从我的背包偷走的! |
[30:56] | Get the fuck off me. | 放开我 |
[30:58] | Your Honor, if I may, I need to get on the record | 法官大人,可以的话 |
[31:01] | how my client threatened me and my wife. | 这个要纪录下来 我的当事人威胁我和我太太 |
[31:03] | Enough, Mr. Cronyn. | 够了,克朗尼先生 |
[31:05] | You, your cocounsel and your client | 你和你的协理律师、当事人 |
[31:06] | came into this courtroom with the clear intent | 一起来到这个法庭 |
[31:09] | of manipulating the court for financial gain, | 意图操纵法庭来获取利益 |
[31:11] | gaining the release of a rightfully convicted murderer, | 释放一个罪证确凿的凶手 |
[31:15] | and tarnishing the reputation of a veteran detective. | 损害一位资深警探的名誉 |
[31:18] | – Your Honor… – I find | 法官大人 |
[31:20] | Lance Cronyn and Katherine Zelden Cronyn | 我要判兰斯克朗尼 和凯瑟琳泽尔顿克朗尼 |
[31:23] | in criminal contempt of the court, | 严重藐视法庭 |
[31:25] | and order them taken into custody forthwith. | 下令立即拘留他们 |
[31:27] | – Y-You can’t do that. – Oh, yes, I can. | 你不能这样做 我可以的 |
[31:32] | – (HANDCUFFS CLICKING) – Now, Mr. Kennedy. | 现在,肯尼迪先生 |
[31:34] | – Yes, Your Honor? – Your office | 是的,法官大人 |
[31:36] | owes Detective Bosch a big, fat, public apology. | 地检署欠博斯警探 一个大阵仗的公开道歉 |
[31:41] | Nothing short of full exoneration of the allegations | 你们必须洗清那些 |
[31:45] | published in the L.A. Times will suffice. | 被刊登在《洛杉矶时报》的指控 |
[31:47] | Do I make myself clear, Mr. Kennedy? | 肯尼迪先生,我说得够清楚了吗? |
[31:50] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的,法官大人 |
[31:51] | We would be doing that even if you had not ordered it. | 就算你没有下令,我们也会这样做 |
[31:54] | Knowing what I know about politics and the justice system, | 就我对警方和司法系统的了解 |
[31:57] | I find that highly unlikely. | 我发现那是不太可能的 |
[32:04] | Detective Bosch. | 博斯警探 |
[32:06] | Yes, Your Honor? | 是的,法官大人 |
[32:07] | I would like to apologize on behalf of the court. | 我代表法庭向你道歉 |
[32:12] | I wish you the best of luck, sir. | 祝你一切顺利,先生 |
[32:14] | And you’re welcome in my courtroom anytime. | 我的法庭随时欢迎你 |
[32:18] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你,法官大人 |
[32:38] | Give you a lift? | 要搭便车吗? |
[32:41] | I got to grab my stuff. | 我要去收拾我的东西 |
[32:43] | I’ll wait. Meet you downstairs? | 我等你,楼下见 |
[32:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:47] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[32:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:51] | – Love you. – You, too. | –我爱你 |
[32:56] | Whew. | –我也是 |
[32:58] | – “Cahoots.” – (CHUCKLES) | 密谋? |
[33:00] | My Clarence Darrow moment. Too folksy? | 我想学克拉伦斯丹诺,太通俗了? |
[33:03] | – Borderline. – (CHUCKLES) | 一点点 |
[33:06] | You didn’t even need me. | 你甚至不需要我 |
[33:07] | I would have if we’d gone back to open court. | 如果我们还要回去开庭 就会需要你了 |
[33:10] | Spencer’s lawyer just told me | 史宾赛的律师刚刚告诉我 |
[33:11] | he was only here to take the Fifth. | 他打算行使第五修正案,拒绝发言 |
[33:14] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[33:15] | Holy shit indeed. | 没错 |
[33:17] | We should celebrate. Dinner sometime soon? | 我们应该庆祝一下 晚餐?最近找一天吧? |
[33:21] | I’d like that. I’m buying. | 我很乐意,我请客 |
[33:24] | Then I’m choosing where. | 那么我来挑地点 |
[33:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:31] | I’ll call you. | 我再打给你 |
[33:38] | You must be feeling good. | 你肯定很开心 |
[33:43] | (EXHALES) I am. | 是的 |
[33:48] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[33:54] | What? | 什么? |
[33:55] | Read the memo that was on my desk. | 你看了我桌上的备忘录 |
[33:58] | Tom… | 汤姆… |
[33:59] | Then you sent it to your father’s lawyer. | 然后你传给你爸的律师 |
[34:09] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么做? |
[34:17] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[34:23] | Thanks for not lying to me, at least. | 谢谢你至少没骗我 |
[34:32] | (SIGHS) | |
[34:34] | (ELEVATOR BELL DINGS) | |
[34:36] | – HENRY: Here to rub it in? – No, here to collect my kid. | 你是来炫耀的? 不,我来接我的女儿 |
[34:40] | You did it. | 是你干的,我知道是你 |
[34:41] | – I know you did it. – Look. | |
[34:43] | You took your best shot, you came up short. | 听着,你尽全力却失败了 |
[34:45] | – Move on. – I’m not done with this. | 别再执着了 我不会放过你的 |
[34:47] | – I heard what Borders said. – Then you heard him confess. | 我听到伯德斯说的了 那么你就听到他认罪了 |
[34:49] | By the way, you give bullshit a bad name. | 对了,是你自己留下恶名 |
[34:51] | – I didn’t stunt your career. – The fuck you didn’t. | 我没有阻挠你的事业 没有才怪 |
[34:54] | You weren’t good enough. | 你就是不够好 |
[34:55] | The department didn’t need me to tell them that. | 警局不需要我告诉他们这一点 |
[34:57] | You campaigned against me, you bastard. | 你号召大家反对我,混蛋 |
[34:59] | Come on, Christina. He’s not worth it. | 走吧,克莉丝汀娜,他不值得 |
[35:02] | I’m watching you, Bosch. | –我会盯着你的,博斯 |
[35:03] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – (ELEVATOR BELL DINGS) (ELEVATOR DOORS CLOSE) | –好 |
[35:14] | Sorry you had to see that. | 抱歉让你看到这一幕 |
[35:16] | What’s her problem? | 她有什么问题? |
[35:17] | Guess she just felt like she had to piss on my parade. | 她就是觉得不能让我好过 |
[35:20] | Know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[35:23] | What? | 怎么了? |
[35:25] | Let’s just go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[35:39] | – Where’s Ida? – Oh, I let her go early. | 艾达呢? 我让她提早下班了 |
[35:45] | – You ready? – Just about. | 你准备好了吗? 差不多了 |
[35:49] | When exactly do you think you’re gonna have time for those? | 你认为你什么时候有空看那个? |
[35:52] | After dinner. | 晚餐之后 |
[35:54] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[36:01] | Well, then. | 那就算了 |
[36:08] | Jen Kowski called me today. | 珍科瓦尔斯基打给我 |
[36:10] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么? |
[36:12] | Just taking my temperature. | 就是探问我的意愿 |
[36:15] | What’d you tell her? | 你怎么告诉她的? |
[36:17] | I told her I’m seriously considering it. | 我说我正在认真考虑 |
[36:21] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | 认真? 非常认真 |
[36:28] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[36:31] | (DOG COLLAR JANGLES) | |
[36:33] | (PANTING, WHINING) | |
[36:35] | (CHUCKLES): Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:36] | Hey. | |
[36:43] | – Thanks. – As requested. | 谢谢 照你的吩咐 |
[36:46] | Appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[36:48] | – Come here. – What’s his name? | –过来 –它叫什么名字? |
[36:50] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道,也许我会叫它霍文 |
[36:52] | – Maybe I’ll call him Hovan. – (LAUGHS) | |
[36:55] | You want a beer, man? | 要喝啤酒吗? |
[36:57] | Still on the clock. | 我还在执勤 |
[36:59] | I hear congratulations are in order. | 看来我该恭喜你 |
[37:01] | I dodged a bullet. | 我逃过一劫 |
[37:03] | Any word on Walsh? | 沃许有消息吗? |
[37:05] | We think he’s left the country. | 我们认为他出国了,墨西哥 |
[37:08] | Mexico. | |
[37:09] | Thought he was persona non grata south of the border. | 我还以为他在南国是不受欢迎的人物 |
[37:12] | Linked up with the Zetas. Fentanyl. | 和洛斯哲塔斯有关联,芬太尼 |
[37:15] | Yeah, always another cartel. And another drug. | 总是有层出不穷的贩毒集团和毒品 |
[37:20] | Hold back the night. | 对抗恶势力 |
[37:23] | Somebody’s got to. | 总要有人这么做 |
[37:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:29] | – Thanks again. – My pleasure. | 再次谢谢你 我的荣幸 |
[37:31] | – | – Adios. |
[37:38] | Adios. (WHISPERS): Hey. (BRAKES SQUEAL SOFTLY) | |
[37:55] | (MUSICAL CHIMING) | |
[38:03] | (DOOR UNLOCKS) | |
[38:08] | Mr. Avril, Detective Edgar. | 艾维尔先生,艾德格警探,洛杉矶警局 |
[38:11] | LAPD. | |
[38:14] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[38:17] | There are not so many of us. | 像我们这样的人不多 |
[38:19] | I saw you at the Little Jewel the other day, did I not? | 前几天我在小明珠看到你,对吧? |
[38:23] | You were leaving as I was coming in. | 我要进去时,你刚好离开 |
[38:26] | We have mutual friends. | 我们有共同的朋友 |
[38:28] | Marcos and Arias. | 马可斯和艾利亚斯 |
[38:32] | You should have joined us, last night at the club. | 昨晚在俱乐部,你应该加入我们的 |
[38:36] | My people saw you there. | 我的人看到你在那里 |
[38:40] | I didn’t want to intrude. | 我不想打扰你们 |
[38:43] | Next time. | 下一次吧 |
[38:46] | Would you like to come in? | 你要进来吗? |
[38:49] | – Another time. – Ah. | 下一次吧 |
[38:51] | I look forward to getting to know you. | 我很期待多了解你 |
[38:53] | – One question. – Yes? | 一个问题 请说 |
[38:56] | – Are you who I think you are? – And who is that? | 你是我想的那个人吗? 哪个人? |
[38:59] | Jacques Avril, secret police. | 杰克艾维尔,秘密警察 |
[39:03] | The Butcher of Pétion-Ville… | 佩蒂翁维尔屠夫 |
[39:06] | who murdered my mother’s brother. | 杀了我舅舅的凶手 |
[39:08] | What was his name? Your uncle. | 你的舅舅叫什么名字? |
[39:12] | Antoine Hector. | 安东海克特 |
[39:14] | Hmm. | |
[39:16] | Wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[39:18] | That was my father. | 是我的父亲 |
[39:27] | (LOCK CLICKS) | |
[39:35] | Oh, an hour. Less. | 不到一个小时吧 |
[39:39] | Hmm. We’ll order. | 我们叫外卖 |
[39:41] | No, you choose. I don’t care. | 你选就好,我不在乎 |
[39:44] | Yeah, be home soon. See you then. | 对,我很快就到家,待会见 |
[39:47] | (SNIFFLES) | |
[39:48] | (CLEARS THROAT) | |
[39:51] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯? |
[39:54] | I already have one. | 我已经有了 |
[40:02] | – Martini, please. – Gin preference? | 马丁尼,谢谢 哪一种琴酒? |
[40:05] | Uh, Hendrick’s. | 亨利爵士 |
[40:06] | Paying for her, too? | 你也替她买单? |
[40:08] | You’re kidding. | 你在说笑吧 |
[40:12] | (CHUCKLES) Sure. | 当然 |
[40:18] | I needed to look him in the eye. | 我需要直视他的眼睛 |
[40:21] | – Can’t you arrest him? – For what? | 你不能逮捕他吗? |
[40:23] | He hasn’t done anything here. | 为了什么?他在这里没做坏事 |
[40:25] | – How long’s he been here? – Since 2010. | 他来美国多久了? |
[40:28] | – Since the earthquake. – (REFRIGERATOR OPENS) | 2010年来的,在海地大地震之后 |
[40:30] | Doing well. Really well. | 混得很好,非常好 |
[40:33] | Living openly under his own name. | 生活很高调,用他的真名 |
[40:36] | It’s freaking people out. | 颇吓人的 |
[40:40] | (BOTTLE OPENS) | |
[40:42] | I mean, he has so much blood on his hands. | 他的双手满是鲜血 |
[40:44] | (EXHALES) | |
[40:46] | What did Gary have to do with these people? | 加里和这些人有什么恩怨? |
[40:49] | – Why’d they kill my son? – I don’t know yet. | 他们为何杀了我的儿子? 我还不知道 |
[40:55] | If you could get Jonas to I.D. the Jamaicans, | 如果你能让强纳斯指认牙买加人 |
[40:58] | you could squeeze them. | 就可以从他们口中问出来 |
[41:00] | Maybe they’d give up Marcos and Arias. | 也许他们会供出马可斯和艾利亚斯 |
[41:02] | But he won’t. He doesn’t trust us. | 但是他不会,他不信任我们 |
[41:09] | This is bad, Jerry. | 这很糟,杰利 |
[41:12] | Dirty cops. | 贪污的警察 |
[41:15] | – Be careful. – I know it. | 小心一点 我知道 |
[41:21] | I could help you. | 我能帮助你 |
[41:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:34] | He looks like he’s adjusting. | 看来它慢慢适应了 |
[41:36] | Yeah. | 对,它是好孩子 |
[41:37] | He’s a good boy. | |
[41:40] | Had to keep him away from the raccoons, though. | 但要让它远离浣熊 |
[41:41] | He’s kind of scrappy. | 它挺好斗的 |
[41:44] | – What are you gonna call him? – I don’t know. | 你要叫它什么? |
[41:46] | Maybe Scrappy. | 不知道,也许叫阿斗? |
[41:48] | – Very creative. – Pooch. | 真有创意 |
[41:51] | Cochise. I don’t know. Biscuit? | 狗狗?科奇斯?我不知道,饼干? |
[41:54] | Biscuit? | 饼干? |
[41:55] | Help me out here. | 帮我想一个 |
[41:59] | I’ll sleep on it. | 我会想想看 |
[42:03] | Listen. | 听着,我想告诉你 |
[42:05] | I wanted to tell you. | |
[42:07] | I’m going back to school early. | 我想早点回学校 |
[42:10] | Like, tomorrow. | 明天就走 |
[42:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[42:17] | Need to get ready for the fall semester. | 必须准备秋季开学 |
[42:21] | You give notice? | 你通知他们了? |
[42:23] | – I just sent the email. – So early? | 刚刚寄了电子邮件 这么早? |
[42:27] | Come on, talk to me. | 拜托,告诉我 |
[42:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事?男朋友的问题? |
[42:31] | – Boyfriend trouble? – No. | 不是 |
[42:33] | ‘Cause I noticed a little tension there. | 因为我注意到你们有些紧张… |
[42:34] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[42:37] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[42:42] | Me? | 我? |
[42:44] | What’d I do? | 我做了什么? |
[42:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[42:50] | You’re just you. | 你只是做自己 |
[42:54] | And I need some time away from you. | 我需要离开你一些时间 |
[42:58] | Sound like your mother. | 你的口气真像你妈 |
[43:01] | I’m sure I do. | 当然了 |
[43:05] | Still pissed about the undercover caper. | 还在生气我的卧底行动 |
[43:09] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们改天再谈好吗? |
[43:12] | I’m beat. | 我累了 |
[43:15] | At least stay until her birthday. | 至少待到她的生日 |
[43:18] | Catalina? | 卡塔丽娜? |
[43:22] | Maybe next year. | 也许明年吧 |
[43:29] | (DOG GRUNTS SOFTLY) | |
[43:33] | (PHONE RINGING) | |
[43:39] | – Chief. – Bad time? | 局长 吵到你了? |
[43:43] | Long day. | 今天真够受的 |
[43:45] | Well, I just wanted to say congratulations. | 我只想说声恭喜 |
[43:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:50] | I trust this puts this matter to rest. | 我相信这件事到此为止了 |
[43:54] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[43:57] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[43:58] | Loose end I need to tie up. | 有件没做完的事,我必须去了结 |
[44:03] | Have a good evening. | 晚安 |
[44:16] | ♪ ♪ |