时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | ♪ ♪ | |
[00:35] | (RINGTONE PLAYING) | |
[00:40] | – Davila. – DAVILA (OVER PHONE): Hey, you find him? | –达维拉 –你找到他了吗? |
[00:43] | I saw him, yeah. | 我看到他了 |
[00:44] | – You need me to stick around? – I can handle things from here. | –你要我留下吗? –接下来我可以应付 |
[00:47] | – Call it a day. – (PHONE VIBRATING) | –你下班吧 –好的 麦迪–未接来电 |
[00:48] | Copy that. | 钱德勒–未接来电 爸–你在哪里? |
[01:02] | (SIREN WAILING IN DISTANCE) | 杰利–一个未接来电 一通语音留言 语音信箱–杰利 |
[01:09] | (LOCK CLICKS) | |
[01:37] | EDGAR (OVER PHONE): Hey, Maddie, hi. J. Edgar. | 喂,麦迪,你好 |
[01:39] | Uh, your dad and I are gonna be working late, | 杰利艾德格 你爸和我今天要工作到很晚 |
[01:42] | taking care of something, so, hey, don’t wait up. Okay? | 我们在处理一些事,所以… |
[01:51] | (MAN MURMURS) | 不要等他,好吗? 我们要去哪里? |
[02:06] | Where are we going? | |
[02:09] | Hell. | 地狱 |
[02:11] | Buckle up. | 扣好安全带 |
[02:19] | (TIRES SCREECHING) | 傲骨博斯 |
[02:29] | ♪ ♪ | |
[02:52] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
[02:55] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
[02:57] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
[03:00] | – ♪ Can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
[03:03] | – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ | |
[03:04] | ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ | |
[03:05] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | |
[03:08] | – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ | |
[03:09] | ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ | |
[03:11] | ♪ Can’t let go ♪ | |
[03:16] | ♪ Can’t let go ♪ | |
[03:24] | ♪ Like me. ♪ | |
[03:31] | WALSH: Life. | 人生 |
[03:33] | So fucking random, right? | 如此无常 |
[03:35] | So many important things | 很多重要的事情 |
[03:37] | determined seemingly by chance, you know? | 都是意外地发生 你知道吗? |
[03:43] | There but for the grace of God, and so forth. | 蒙上帝的恩典 |
[03:57] | (GUN CLICKS) | |
[04:03] | And you are a lucky man. | 你是个幸运的人 |
[04:14] | Best two out of three? | 三盘两胜? |
[04:16] | – Fuck you! – Not now. | –去你的! –现在不要 |
[04:22] | Piece of shit, anyway. | 反正是垃圾 |
[04:24] | It’s a poor workman that blames his tools. | 没本事的人才怪工具不好 |
[04:30] | SHERIFF: I meant him. | 我指他 |
[04:43] | I got it. | 我自己来 |
[04:55] | Special Forces? Hmm? | 特种部队? |
[04:59] | Another lifetime. | 很久以前了 |
[05:01] | Hmm. | |
[05:03] | I flew a bunch of you lot around Central America. | 我曾经开飞机送你们这些人到中美洲 |
[05:07] | Back when killing commies was the rage. | 那时候消灭共产党还大行其道 |
[05:10] | Contras. | 叛军康特拉 |
[05:12] | “De oppresso liber.” | |
[05:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:17] | Hmm. | |
[05:19] | “From an oppressed man to a free one.” | 解放被压迫的人民 |
[05:21] | (LAUGHS SOFTLY) It’s a noble sentiment. | 多么高尚 |
[05:29] | Until the cravings start, yeah? | 直到你染上毒瘾 |
[05:31] | (THUNDER CRASHES) | |
[05:33] | Then I guess you’re just another fucking junkie. | 你只是另一个瘾君子 |
[05:38] | Nothing special about you. | 没什么过人之处 |
[05:40] | (RAIN FALLING) | |
[05:42] | Whatever you say. | 随便你讲什么 |
[05:47] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗? |
[06:14] | You can get a piece of that for one of your 80s, gramps. | 你用氧可酮交换 |
[06:19] | (DOG BARKING) | 就能和她打一炮,老头 追踪中 |
[06:51] | (DOG CONTINUES BARKING IN DISTANCE) | |
[07:07] | (LOCK CLICKS) | |
[07:31] | (CAR DOOR CLOSES) | |
[07:33] | (ENGINE STARTS) | |
[07:59] | ♪ ♪ | |
[08:21] | (CLATTERING) | |
[08:45] | (SIGHING) | |
[09:11] | (LINE RINGING) | |
[09:13] | EDGAR (OVER PHONE): You’ve reached Detective Jerry Edgar. | 这是杰利艾德格警探的电话 |
[09:15] | Leave your name and number. | 请留下姓名和电话 |
[09:16] | (PHONE BEEPS) | |
[09:21] | (RINGTONE PLAYING) | |
[09:26] | (SIGHS) | |
[09:28] | Hey, Maddie. What’s up? | 喂,麦迪,怎么了? |
[09:29] | MADDIE: Where’s my dad? | 我爸在哪里? |
[09:31] | Jerry said he’d be done with this | 杰利说他昨晚就会完成 |
[09:32] | stupid undercover case by last night. | 那愚蠢的卧底任务 |
[09:34] | He didn’t come home last night? | –他昨晚没有回家? |
[09:36] | Nope. | –没有 |
[09:37] | Well, um, best-laid plans, huh? | 计划赶不上变化 |
[09:40] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Just… it’s taking them longer | 这是什么意思? |
[09:42] | than they expected, that’s all. | 任务需要的时间 比他们预料得久,如此而已 |
[09:44] | I’m sure he will call you as soon as he gets a chance. | 相信他一有机会就会打电话给你 |
[09:46] | That’s what Jerry says, | 杰利也是这样说 |
[09:48] | when he even bothers to pick up the calls. (EXHALES) | 但他现在连电话都不接 |
[09:56] | (BIRDS SQUAWKING) | |
[10:28] | (SQUAWKING CONTINUES) | 易燃液体 |
[10:55] | (WIND BLOWING) | 塔雅玩具公司 |
[11:12] | You want something? | 你想怎么样? |
[11:15] | I owe you for the heads-up. | 我欠你一个人情 多谢你之前的警告 |
[11:20] | He come for you? | 他来找你麻烦? |
[11:22] | He tried. He’s a fucking punk. | 他企图,该死的王八蛋 |
[11:25] | How about an extra 80? | 给我一颗氧可酮怎么样? |
[11:29] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[11:37] | (GRUNTS) | |
[11:40] | What do you want for it? | 那你想要什么? |
[11:43] | (SIGHS) | |
[11:46] | Just a couple answers. | 只是几个答案 |
[11:52] | Beats blowing you for it. | 总比帮你吹箫好 |
[11:58] | Shit. Fuck it. | 该死 |
[12:02] | Okay, clock’s running. | 好了,时间不多 |
[12:06] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[12:09] | South of nowhere. | 谁知道 |
[12:13] | Been here before? | 你之前来过这里吗? |
[12:16] | Third time. | 第三次 |
[12:19] | How long do we stay? | 我们要留在这里多久? |
[12:22] | Couple of days. Fuck’s it matter? | 几天 |
[12:25] | Do what you’re told, you get your pills. | 这关你什么事? 照他们的话做,你就有药吃 |
[12:30] | I mean, shit. | 天杀的 |
[12:32] | Has anyone ever just said, “Fuck it”? | 都没有人叫他们去死 |
[12:34] | Gotten the hell out of here? | 然后离开这里吗? |
[12:39] | One guy. They disappeared him. | 曾经有人这么做 他们让他消失了 |
[12:43] | Message received. | 从此没人敢离开 |
[12:51] | The VA. | 退伍军人事务部 |
[12:55] | You really want to quit? | 你真的想戒毒吗? |
[12:57] | You got a lot of questions for one little button. | 你才给一颗药,问太多问题了 |
[13:05] | Carpal tunnel. | 腕隧道症候群 黛西 |
[13:08] | Had a desk job when I left the service. | 我退伍以后找了一份文书工作 |
[13:10] | Oxy did the trick for a while, | 氧可酮刚开始还有用,后来就没用了 |
[13:12] | until it didn’t. | 这是老生常谈了 |
[13:15] | (SIGHS) Just normal bullshit. Single mom, bad choices. | 单身母亲,做出错误选择 |
[13:24] | I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[13:27] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[13:35] | I’d get fucked up. | 我当时老是嗑药 |
[13:37] | She’d get bored, run off. Then one day… | 她觉得无聊了,就跑出去 直到有一天 |
[13:44] | …she went off and, uh, didn’t come back. | 她出去以后再也没回来 |
[13:50] | The police found her body… | 警察找到她的尸体 |
[13:53] | but not her killer. | 但没有找到凶手 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:03] | I guess sometimes we… | 我想有时候,我们会… |
[14:07] | blame the only one that’s left, right? | 责怪活下来的人,对吧? |
[14:12] | Who else? | 不然还能怪谁? |
[14:24] | I think you got your money’s worth. | 我想我回答够了,我不希望其他人… |
[14:26] | I just don’t want… the other… | |
[14:30] | I don’t want people to get the wrong idea. | 我不希望人们有误会 |
[14:32] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[14:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:42] | Thanks for the talk. | 谢谢你和我聊 |
[14:46] | (GRUNTS) | |
[14:53] | (DOOR OPENS) | |
[14:55] | J. Edgar. My office. | 杰利艾德格,到我办公室 |
[15:02] | Where the hell is Bosch? | 博斯到哪里去了? |
[15:04] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[15:06] | What? Have you heard from him? | 你没有他的消息? |
[15:08] | Harry had to make a split-second decision on the spot. | 哈里当时要做出一个紧急决定 |
[15:11] | Chose to extend the operation. | –他选择了延伸行动 |
[15:12] | – You lost him. – Separated. | –你把他跟丢了? |
[15:15] | – Okay. – For tactical reasons. | –我们分开了 –好吧 |
[15:16] | Don’t tell me he got on that shill plane. | –出于战略理由 –别告诉我他跟用药者上了飞机 |
[15:17] | It was a judgment call, L.T. | 他判断局势后决定这样做,警督 |
[15:18] | – All right, I have to notify command. – What? Blow his cover? | 我要通知上级 |
[15:21] | – Blow up the whole operation? – If I don’t, it’s my ass. | 什么?暴露他的卧底身分? |
[15:23] | Put his life at risk? | 毁掉整个行动? |
[15:25] | -(KNOCKING ON DOOR) | –如果我不这样做,我就得负责 –让他有生命危险? |
[15:26] | Come in. | 进来 |
[15:29] | Uh, sorry, Lieutenant. | 对不起,警督,我们一直 |
[15:31] | We’ve been trying to track down Oscar Pineto. | 在追踪奥斯卡品纳托的下落 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I thought he was up in Bakersfield | 对,我以为他在贝尔斯菲尔德 |
[15:33] | – with his cousin. – So’d we. | 和他表弟在一起 我们也这样以为 |
[15:35] | Hollenbeck Homicide just called. Patrol found his body | 霍伦贝克凶案组刚才来电 |
[15:38] | this morning in a car in back of his shop. | 巡警今早发现他的尸体 在他的店后的一辆车里 |
[15:40] | All right, you and Pierce shadow Hollenbeck. | 好吧,你和皮尔斯 跟着霍伦贝克的人 |
[15:42] | Make sure they’re aware of the probable connection | 确保他们知道这和 |
[15:44] | – to the pharmacy homicides. – Pierce is stuck in gridlock. | 药局凶案可能有关联 皮尔斯遇到塞车 |
[15:47] | J. Edgar, go with her until Pierce gets there. | 杰利艾德格,你先跟她去 直到皮尔斯到达 |
[15:51] | Other thing we were talking about? | 我们谈的另一件事呢? |
[15:54] | I will stall as long as I can. | 我会尽量拖延 |
[15:56] | Thanks, L.T. | 谢了,警督 |
[16:03] | CRONYN: This piece is about my client? | 这报导是关于我的客户? |
[16:04] | ANDERSON: Partly. | 部分是,但主要是关于你 |
[16:06] | Ah, the real story is you, Mr. Cronyn, | 克朗尼先生 |
[16:08] | taking on the LAPD and district attorney | 挑战洛杉矶警局和地方检察官 |
[16:10] | to right a wrong, free an innocent man. | 纠正一个错误 释放一个无辜者 |
[16:12] | Don’t blow smoke up my ass, kid. | 不要拍我的马屁,孩子 |
[16:14] | (CHUCKLES) Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[16:17] | You mind if I record? | –你介意我录音吗? |
[16:18] | I’d mind if you didn’t. | –我比较介意你不录 |
[16:23] | Let’s start with the essential bedrock bottom-line fact | 我们先从你刚才提到的 |
[16:26] | you just mentioned. | 最重要的一点开始 |
[16:28] | My client is innocent. | 我的客户是无辜的 |
[16:30] | Oh, then he’s also a victim. | 那他也是一名受害者 |
[16:31] | Of a grotesque miscarriage of justice. | 受害于不公平的审判 |
[16:35] | – Police malfeasance? – (LAUGHS SOFTLY) | 警方渎职? |
[16:37] | Obviously, rogue cops have no place on the force. | 我们不能容许警队里有害群之马 |
[16:40] | First and foremost, I want Preston Borders set free. | 但最重要的是 我要佩斯顿伯德斯被释放 |
[16:44] | And once that happens? | 一旦这发生呢? |
[16:45] | What’s 22 years of a man’s life worth? | 一个人22年的生命值多少钱? |
[16:49] | (ANDERSON SCOFFS) | |
[16:51] | You mentioned rogue cops. | 你提到害群之马 |
[16:53] | Only one officer involved with this case hired a lawyer | 只有一名经手此案的警察 |
[16:57] | before the DNA results came back. | 在DNA测试结果出来前请了律师 |
[17:01] | – And that would be? – The same officer | 那是谁? |
[17:03] | who found the key piece of evidence | 当年就是他找到关键证据 |
[17:06] | that convicted my client. | 使我的客户被定罪 |
[17:29] | EDGAR: Looks like they broke ’em one by one. | 看来他们把他的手指一根一根折断 |
[17:32] | Mother of God. | 老天 |
[17:34] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起,我来晚了 |
[17:36] | – What have we got? – They tortured him. | 我们有何发现? |
[17:38] | PIERCE: Think he gave up his cousin? | 他们折磨他 |
[17:40] | They only broke the fingers on one hand. | –你们认为他供出表弟的下落了吗? –他们只折断了他一只手的手指 |
[17:42] | Got what they wanted and shot him. | 问到他们想要的东西就杀了他 |
[17:45] | I’ll tell Billets you’re headed north. | 我会告诉比勒茨你们要到北边去 |
[17:47] | Pierce, text me your FAA contact’s number. | 皮尔斯,把你在联邦航空总署的 |
[17:49] | – I’ll follow up on the plane. – Roger that. | 联系人电话传给我,我要追踪那架飞机 |
[17:53] | (FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING) | 好的 |
[17:57] | Adobe redacting tool. | Adobe编辑工具 |
[17:59] | Said no one who ever actually used it, | 他们说没人用这个 |
[18:01] | unless you want your writs rejected by Deputy D.A. Tribe. | 除非你希望文件 被助理检察官退回来 |
[18:04] | 21st century, just saying. | 这是21世纪了 |
[18:07] | (PHONE RINGING) | 地检署,我是麦迪博斯 我能帮你吗? |
[18:12] | D.A.’s office. Madeline Bosch speaking. How may I help you? | |
[18:15] | Ms. Bosch, Scott Anderson, L.A. Times. | 博斯小姐,我是 《洛杉矶时报》的斯科特安德森 |
[18:17] | Let me transfer you. | –我帮你转接 |
[18:18] | I’ve been trying to reach your dad. | –我一直在找你父亲 |
[18:20] | Left messages, no response. | 我留了言,没有回应 |
[18:22] | I was hoping you could put us in touch. | 我希望你能帮我联系他 |
[18:24] | Concerning? | –关于什么事? |
[18:25] | If you could just have him call me. | –麻烦你叫他回我电话 |
[18:28] | I’m sorry, Mr. Anderson. I’m not my father’s secretary. | 对不起,安德森先生 我不是我父亲的秘书 |
[18:32] | They should make Bakersfield by 1:00. | 他们应该能在1点前抵达贝尔斯菲尔德 |
[18:34] | I’m still with Hollenbeck. Couple more hours. | 我仍和霍伦贝克的人一起 还要几小时 |
[18:36] | – Any word from Bosch? – No. | –有博斯的消息了吗? –没有 |
[18:38] | FAA tracked the shill plane | 联邦航空总署追踪飞机 |
[18:39] | from Whiteman Airport to the Imperial Valley. | 从怀特曼机场飞到帝王谷 |
[18:42] | Well, can they narrow that down a little? | 他们能把范围缩小一点吗? |
[18:43] | Naval Air at El Centro has a longer distance radar. | 海军在埃尔森特罗有远程雷达 |
[18:46] | Said they’d get back to us tomorrow. | 他们说明天会回复我们 |
[18:48] | Tomorrow is too late, all right? | 明天太晚了,好吗? |
[18:50] | Command is gonna shit a brick. | 上级会很不满 |
[18:52] | (CLICK) | |
[18:56] | SOBEL: Oh, it’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[18:58] | – Mm. – Social call or a favor? | 你是来看我,还是找我帮忙? |
[19:01] | – Mm, little bit of both. – (CHUCKLES) | 兼而有之 |
[19:03] | The habeas hearing? | 人身保护状听证会? |
[19:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:07] | So what dubious legal stratagem | 那么,我这次要制止 |
[19:09] | will I have to slap down this time? | 什么可疑的法律策略? |
[19:11] | – Standing. – For? | 陈述权 |
[19:14] | My client, Detective Bosch. | 为了? |
[19:15] | (CHUCKLES) | 我的客户博斯警探 |
[19:16] | Too easy. Your client has none. | 这很容易,你的客户没有陈述权 |
[19:19] | But if we did? | 如果我们有呢? |
[19:22] | (INHALES) Yeah? | 怎么说? |
[19:23] | We can show that the supposedly dispositive evidence | 我们可以证明克朗尼先生提供的 |
[19:26] | on offer from Mr. Cronyn is bogus. | 所谓决定性证据是假的 |
[19:29] | Thank you for not springing that on me in court. | 感谢你不等出庭才把这个搬出来 |
[19:33] | I assume you’d rather not reverse yourself. | 我想你不想推翻自己的裁决 |
[19:35] | (SCOFFS) Oh, I’ve got no problem with that. | 那我倒不介意 |
[19:37] | If I screwed up at the first trial, | 如果我当年误判了,现在是我纠正的机会 |
[19:40] | this is a chance to get it right. | |
[19:42] | That said… | 话虽如此 |
[19:45] | I’d love to see what the hell you’ve got up your sleeve. | 我很想看看你到底有什么高招 |
[19:49] | I appreciate that, Donna. | 谢谢,唐娜 |
[19:51] | You’ll need strong legal justification for your request. | 你的请求需要充分的法律依据支持 |
[19:54] | – I’ll have it. – Or I will slap it down. | –我会有的 –否则我会拒绝 |
[19:56] | I’d expect nothing less. | 我知道你会 |
[19:59] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[20:25] | (LOCK BUZZES) | |
[20:27] | BORDERS: How in the hell | 他们怎么找到我老婆的? |
[20:29] | did they find my wife? | |
[20:30] | Public records. | 公共纪录 |
[20:32] | A wonder it didn’t come out before now. | 之前没被人发现已经是奇迹了 |
[20:36] | Surprised the judge doesn’t know. | 我很意外法官还不知道 |
[20:37] | Nobody knows! | 没人知道!她保留了娘家姓 |
[20:39] | She kept her maiden name. | |
[20:40] | Why didn’t you use the knife? | 你为什么不用那把刀? |
[20:43] | Knife? | –刀? |
[20:44] | The confession! | –供词! |
[20:48] | Had I known, I would have. | 如果我知道,我就会用 |
[20:51] | Either your wife forgot to mention it, | 不是你老婆忘记提 |
[20:52] | or you forgot to tell her. | 就是你忘了告诉她 |
[20:56] | Yeah, well, Bosch and his lawyer | 博斯和他的律师 |
[20:57] | can drive a truck through that hole! | 会大肆利用这个漏洞! |
[21:00] | – Bosch has no say in this proceeding. – (CHUCKLES): Yeah, | 博斯在过程中不能发言 |
[21:02] | – well, he sure doesn’t act like it. – Law is clear. | 他的态度不像他不能发言 |
[21:04] | No seat at the table. He’s a helpless spectator | 法律规定得很清楚,他没有陈述权 |
[21:07] | watching his career crash and burn. | 他只能眼睁睁看他的事业毁于一旦 |
[21:11] | This time next year, | 明年这个时候 |
[21:13] | you’ll be on a beach somewhere counting your money. | 你会在某个地方的海滩上数钱 |
[21:20] | That’s exactly what Rita said. | 丽塔也是这样说的 |
[21:22] | Did you tell her that, too? | 这也是你告诉她的? |
[21:24] | Didn’t have to. She’s right. | 我不必,她说得对 |
[21:33] | The task force inventory of Skyler’s jewelry. | 工作小组帮斯凯勒的首饰列的清单 |
[21:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:37] | Can I ask why you’re interested? | 我能问你为什么对此感兴趣吗? |
[21:39] | Constructing a timeline. | |
[21:42] | The inventory was done after the family was interviewed | 清单是在访问完死者家人 |
[21:44] | and before Borders was arrested. | 以及伯德斯被捕前做的 |
[21:46] | Her apartment, her family’s home, their safe deposit box. | 她的公寓、家人的房子 他们的保险柜 |
[21:51] | No pendant. | 都找不到垂饰 |
[21:52] | Borders took it when he killed her. | 伯德斯杀她的时候拿走了 |
[21:54] | That’s the story. | 他们是这样讲的 |
[21:56] | (PHONE RINGING) | |
[21:58] | – CIU. Henry. – ANDERSON: Ms. Henry. | 定罪完善小组,亨利 |
[22:01] | Scott Anderson, Times. | 亨利小姐,我是《时报》的斯科特安德森 |
[22:03] | – What can I do for you? – I’m working a story | 我能帮你吗? |
[22:05] | on the Preston Borders habeas hearing. | 我在写一个关于 佩斯顿伯德斯听证会的报导 |
[22:07] | You know I can’t talk about it. | 你知道我不能谈这个 |
[22:10] | Off the record? | 谈话保密呢? |
[22:13] | – Off the record? – Completely. | –谈话保密? –完全保密 |
[22:16] | Off the record, I can’t talk about it. | 谈话保密我也不能谈 |
[22:18] | – You’re no fun. – Sorry to disappoint. | –你真没意思 –对不起让你失望 |
[22:20] | Do you need the D.A.’s media relations number? | 你需要地检署 媒体关系部的电话吗? |
[22:24] | I know it by heart. | 我很清楚 |
[22:26] | If you change your mind, call the Times’ switchboard. | 如果你改变主意 给《时报》总机打电话 |
[22:29] | They’ll connect you 24/7, off the rec… | 他们24小时都会为你转接,谈话保密 |
[22:31] | Goodbye, Mr. Anderson. | 再见,安德森先生 |
[22:34] | (SCOFFS) | |
[22:37] | – What did Scott Anderson want? – MILLER: A sit-down, | 斯科特安德森想怎样? |
[22:39] | face-to-face, in-depth interview with you. | 和你坐下来 做一个面对面的深入访问 |
[22:42] | – About? – Preston Borders. | –关于? –佩斯顿伯德斯 |
[22:45] | Harry Bosch’s name came up, too. | 他也提到哈里博斯的名字 |
[22:48] | (SIGHS) | |
[22:54] | Tell the Times that we trust the process | 告诉《时报》,我们信任调查过程 |
[22:56] | and will have no comment until the court makes its decision. | 直到法庭做出决定 我们都无可奉告 |
[23:00] | Chief. | 局长 |
[23:06] | (DOOR CLOSES) | |
[23:12] | (RINGTONE PLAYING) | |
[23:17] | – Yes, Chief. – Lieutenant, | –是的,局长 –警督 |
[23:19] | where is Detective Bosch? | 博斯警探在哪里?他没有回我电话 |
[23:20] | He’s not returning my calls. | |
[23:22] | In the field. | 他在执行任务 |
[23:23] | This pharmacy homicide’s got us stretched. | 药局凶案让我们人手不足 |
[23:25] | Don’t dance with me, Lieutenant, I’m not in the mood. | 不要和我拐弯抹角,警督 我没有心情 |
[23:28] | Oh, no, sir. I wouldn’t dream of it. | 不,长官,我怎么敢 |
[23:30] | I need to speak with him. | 我要找他谈 |
[23:31] | I’ll tell him the first chance I get. | 我一有机会就会转告他 |
[23:33] | As soon as possible. | –尽快 |
[23:35] | Understood. | –明白 |
[23:41] | (WHISPERS): Fuck. | 该死 |
[23:42] | (YAWNS) | 王冠谷药局 |
[23:46] | Hey. | 嘿 –谢谢 –好 |
[24:09] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[24:17] | – Get away from me! – What? Jesus. | 离我远一点 什么?老天 |
[24:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:34] | That lady with the short skirt, | 穿短裙那位女士 |
[24:36] | she just put something in her backpack. (SIGHS) | 刚才把一个东西放进背包了 |
[24:42] | Whoa, whoa, miss. Hold on a second. | –小姐,等等 |
[24:43] | – What? – What do you got in your bag? | –什么事? |
[24:45] | My stuff. | –我能看看你的背包吗? –那是我的东西 |
[24:46] | Mind if I take a look? | 介意我看一下吗? |
[24:56] | The fuck’s going on? That’s not mine. | 怎么回事?这不是我的 |
[24:59] | Mrs. Monroe, you want to call the police, please? | 蒙路女士,麻烦你报警 |
[25:01] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – Let go of me! | 放开我,我没有拿任何东西! |
[25:02] | – I didn’t take anything! – This is, like, $80 worth of Lancôme. | 这是价值80美元的兰蔻 |
[25:05] | Hey, man. That Elizabeth chick | 嘿,朋友 |
[25:08] | just got popped for boosting shit. | 那个叫伊丽莎白的女生 被别人发现她偷东西 |
[25:11] | They’re calling the cops. | 他们要报警了 |
[25:13] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[25:16] | Get in the van. | 上车,我们要走了 |
[25:17] | We’re leaving. | |
[25:18] | Hey. Everyone? Van’s leaving. | 各位,开车了 |
[25:20] | Let’s go. Move it. | 我们走吧,快点 |
[25:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[25:50] | (ENGINE STARTS) | |
[26:00] | On the corner. | 在转角处,白色镶边的灰色房子 |
[26:01] | Gray with white trim. (SIGHS) Shall we do this? | 我们要行动吗? |
[26:34] | Let’s sit here for a few minutes, | 先等几分钟 |
[26:37] | get the lay of the land. | 看清形势 |
[26:40] | My old partner. | 我以前的搭档会在现场摆一个牛奶箱 |
[26:41] | Lugs a milk crate to the scene, | |
[26:44] | sits on it… | 坐在那里静静观察 |
[26:45] | and just looks. | |
[26:48] | VEGA: I get that with a murder victim | 我理解对凶案死者这样做 |
[26:49] | who’s not going anywhere, but… | 因为他们跑不掉,但是… |
[26:51] | – Patience, Grasshopper. – (LAUGHS) | 要有耐心,小蚱蜢 |
[26:54] | He say that, too? | 他也这么说? |
[26:55] | Those very words. | 一模一样 |
[27:19] | (DISHES CLATTERING) | |
[27:32] | – Who was that? – Street source. | –那是谁? –街上的线人 |
[27:33] | Runs a chain of 7-Elevens in the South Bay. | 他在南湾地区经营几间便利店 |
[27:37] | – Legit? – Can’t prove he isn’t. | –合法吗? –无法证明他不是 |
[27:41] | Long way to come for coffee. | 大老远来买咖啡? |
[27:42] | MARCOS: Well, he comes for the café au lait | 他特地来买咖啡欧蕾和法式甜甜圈 |
[27:44] | and the beignets… reminds him of home. | –让他想起家乡 |
[27:45] | – New Orleans? – Haiti. | –纽奥良? |
[27:47] | – Haiti? – Not a lot of Haitians in L.A. | –海地 –海地? |
[27:50] | No, there aren’t. | –洛杉矶没多少海地人 –对,没多少 |
[27:51] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[27:52] | Gary Wise. | 加里威斯 |
[27:55] | RHD’s still working the gang angle. | 抢劫及凶案组仍在调查帮派 |
[27:57] | So we hear. | 我们听说了 |
[27:58] | I think Bo Jonas was there when Gary was killed. | 我想加里遇害时,博强纳斯也在场 |
[28:02] | Witness saw him fleeing the scene. | 有人看到他逃离现场 |
[28:05] | You think Jonas did Gary Wise? | 你认为是强纳斯杀了加里威斯? |
[28:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:09] | She said he was running scared. | 她说他惊慌失措地逃走 |
[28:11] | She? | –她? |
[28:12] | – Witness. – We talk to her? | –证人 我们能和她谈谈吗? |
[28:15] | – I’ll text you her info. – You still watching | 我会把她的资讯传给你 |
[28:17] | your girlish figure, or can we buy you a beignet? | 你还在减肥吗?还是说 我们该给你买一个甜甜圈? |
[28:20] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[28:22] | – Your source, what’s his name? – ARIAS: Avril. | –你们的线人叫什么名字? |
[28:25] | Jacques Avril. People call him Jackie April. | –艾维尔,杰克艾维尔 人们叫他杰基艾维尔 |
[28:28] | (FRENCH ACCENT): Ah-vreel. | –艾维尔的重音在后面 |
[28:29] | Ah-vreel. Whatever. Does it ring a bell or…? | –艾维尔 随便,你听过这名字吗? |
[28:33] | No. | 没听过 |
[28:35] | PIERCE: You have a husband and a boyfriend? | 你有一位丈夫和一个男友? |
[28:39] | I’m polyamorous. | 我相信多元之爱 |
[28:43] | I don’t believe relationships have to be binary. | 我不相信一定要一夫一妻 |
[28:48] | And your husband’s okay with that? | 你的丈夫没意见吗? |
[28:50] | Mm-hmm. He has a boyfriend, too. (CHUCKLES) | 他也有男朋友 |
[29:01] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[29:10] | I think that’s him. | 我想那是他 |
[29:16] | If it’s him, he’ll be back. | 如果那是他,他会回来 |
[29:24] | Here’s Johnny. | 他来了 |
[29:28] | And it’s definitely him. | 那绝对是他 |
[29:31] | PIERCE: Jam him now or after he gets out? | 拦截他,还是等他出来? |
[29:33] | Either way we could lose Junior. Let’s get some help. | 两种做法都可能会失去小豪西 我们请求支援 |
[29:44] | This is Detective Christina Vega, LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警局的 克莉丝汀娜维加警探 |
[29:46] | Partner and I are on a 187 wit’s house. | 我和我的搭档在监视 一个凶案证人的房子 |
[29:49] | Suspicious vehicle occupied by a lone male white | 可疑车辆上坐着一名男性白人 |
[29:51] | watching target’s residence. | 对方在监视目标的住处 |
[29:53] | Believe armed. | 我们相信他有武器 |
[29:54] | Need a unit at 5800 Goodman Street. | 我们需要一队人到 古德曼街5800号支援 |
[29:58] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[30:01] | VEGA: Uh-oh. | |
[30:07] | Hoodie in this heat? | 这种天气穿连帽衫?目标要动手了 |
[30:08] | PIERCE: Bogie’s out. | |
[30:10] | Go, go, go! Straight at him. | 快,直接驶向他 |
[30:15] | Police! Let me see your hands! | 警察!举起手来! |
[30:17] | Let me see your fucking hands! | |
[30:20] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[30:22] | Not gonna tell you again. | 我不会再说一次 |
[30:23] | Drop the gun. Get your fucking hands up. | 放下枪,举起手 |
[30:28] | Now! | 马上! |
[30:37] | Keep your hands up. | 举手! |
[30:40] | Slowly turn around. Face away from me. | 慢慢转身背向我 |
[30:43] | (SIREN APPROACHING IN DISTANCE) | |
[30:47] | Back up. Away from the gun. | 后退,远离枪 |
[30:51] | Now get down on your knees. | 跪下来 |
[30:54] | Get down on your stomach. | 趴在地上 |
[30:56] | Head to the left and down flat. | |
[30:59] | We got a runner! | 有人跑了! |
[31:01] | – I got him! – (TIRES SQUEAL) | 我去追他! |
[31:13] | Who knew you were so ballsy? | 谁料到你这么大胆? |
[31:15] | I’m just getting started. | 我还能更大胆 |
[31:17] | Officer Robson should have had a rep with him. | 罗伯逊警官应该有律师陪同 |
[31:19] | For a casual conversation | 即使是警员和局长之间的非正式谈话? |
[31:21] | between an officer and his chief? | |
[31:22] | Robson took it to be more than that, a lot more. | 罗伯逊先生认为 那远不止是非正式谈话 |
[31:25] | You can understand our concern. | 你能理解我们的顾虑吧? |
[31:26] | – It’s unfounded. – GORDON: Chief, | 这毫无依据 |
[31:28] | anything Officer Robson said to you… | 局长,罗伯逊警员对你说的一切… |
[31:29] | Will be held in strictest confidence. | 都会严格保密 |
[31:31] | Frankly, I don’t see a problem here. | 老实说,我不知道这有什么问题 |
[31:33] | Two of the three members of the Board of Rights are captains. | 权利委员会的三名成员 有两名是警监 |
[31:36] | Their careers are in your hands. | 他们的事业掌握在你手中 |
[31:38] | Hard for them to be impartial. | 他们很难做到不偏不倚 |
[31:40] | Look, once the D.A. reaches her decision, | 听着,一旦地检署做出决定 |
[31:43] | the department will act accordingly. | 我们也会采取相应的行动 |
[31:48] | There will be no rush to judgment. | 我们不必妄下结论 |
[31:50] | Thank you, Chief. | –谢谢,局长 |
[31:52] | Thank you. | –谢谢 |
[31:57] | – So, this is from CompStat? – Yeah. | –这是来自数据库? –是的 |
[32:00] | Delgado was droning on about tracking clusters. | 迪哥多一直在讲聚类追踪 |
[32:02] | BFMVs, thefts, | 开车抢劫、盗窃、抢劫 |
[32:04] | – robberies… – Unique MOs, weapons used, time of day. | 独特的作案手法、使用的武器、犯案时间 |
[32:07] | – Yeah. All right. – Know that lecture by heart. | 这些我都非常熟悉 |
[32:09] | So, we know where the numbers are down. | 我们知道哪里的犯罪率下降 |
[32:10] | Pacific, Wilshire, Hollywood. | 太平洋、韦尔夏、好莱坞 |
[32:13] | Know why they’re down in Hollywood. | 我知道好莱坞为什么下降 |
[32:15] | Yes. Well, I did a little digging | 是的,我稍微查了一下 |
[32:16] | into Pacific and Wilshire, and guess what. | 太平洋和韦尔夏的数据 |
[32:18] | Same reason. | 猜猜怎么着?同样的原因 |
[32:20] | Somebody wants rosier stats. | 有人想让数据好看些,不止一个人 |
[32:23] | Several somebodies. | –库珀? |
[32:24] | Cooper? No, not just Cooper. | –不,不止库珀 |
[32:29] | How far up the chain? | 牵涉面有多广? |
[32:31] | Well, at least West Bureau or operations director. | 至少西区,或者是运作主管 |
[32:33] | That is a whole nother pay grade of shit to wade through. | 这完全超出我们的级别 |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:38] | I don’t know that I have waders that are that high. | 我不知道我能否涉这么深的水 |
[32:40] | You fish? | 你钓鱼吗? |
[32:43] | – It’s a figure of speech, Mank. – Oh. | 那只是个比喻,曼凯 |
[32:45] | – (KNOCK ON DOOR) – Open. | 开门 |
[32:49] | – MANKIEWICZ: Madeline Bosch. – Hi. | 麦迪琳博斯 |
[32:51] | – Hi. All right. – Thanks, Mank. | –你好 –你好 –谢谢,曼凯 –好的 |
[32:54] | Keeping banker’s hours down at the D.A.’s office? | 地检署这么早就下班了? |
[32:56] | Yeah. They sent me on a Westside run, | 他们叫我到西区办事 |
[32:58] | so I thought I’d stop in, see if I could catch my dad. | 我就来看看能否遇到我爸 |
[33:00] | Yeah. He’s still under, Mads. | 他仍在卧底,麦迪 |
[33:03] | I mean, sometimes this is the way it works. | 这工作有时候就是这样 |
[33:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:07] | As soon as he checks in, I will… | –一旦他联系我,我就… |
[33:09] | – He’s okay? – Yeah. | –他没事吧? 没事 |
[33:12] | What if he doesn’t check in? | 如果他不联系你呢? |
[33:14] | We go Code Red. Every cop in the city is on the case. | 我们就启动红色警戒 全城警察都会采取行动 |
[33:17] | If he’s even in the city. | 如果他还在城里的话 |
[33:19] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这样讲? |
[33:22] | I have a hunch. | 我有种感觉 |
[33:25] | You are your father’s daughter, huh? | 虎父无犬女,对吧? |
[33:28] | Don’t worry. He’s fine. | 别担心,他没事 |
[33:49] | (DOG GROWLING, BARKING) | |
[33:52] | Fuck away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[33:54] | (BARKING CONTINUES) | |
[33:59] | – No, no, no! No, no, no. No. – (DOG WHIMPERING) | 不要… |
[34:02] | It’s okay. It’s okay. What the fuck? | 没事的,怎么回事? |
[34:04] | You can’t shoot a dog, man. It’s bad luck. | 你不能开枪打狗,这会招来霉运 |
[34:16] | – I’ll shoot what the fuck I want. – I got it. | –我想打什么都可以 –我知道 |
[34:21] | Fuck you looking at? | 你们在看什么? |
[34:24] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:27] | Never heard of Jose Esquivel? | 你从没听过豪西艾斯奎? |
[34:29] | Father and son? Esquivel Farmacia? | 一对父子?艾斯奎药局? |
[34:32] | Even though you drove all the way from L.A. | 即使你大老远从洛杉矶开车来 |
[34:34] | with a Glock and suppressor to their cousin’s house? | 带着一把格洛克和消音器 到他表亲的家? |
[34:39] | We know a lot about you already. | 我们知道很多你的事 |
[34:41] | Wilbur Hart. Ex-con. Parolee. | 韦伯哈特,前罪犯,正在假释 |
[34:45] | About to be violated back to prison on a gun charge. | 很快会因为持枪罪名重返监狱 |
[34:48] | The least of his problems. | 他的麻烦远不止如此 |
[34:59] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我从没见过他 |
[35:01] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[35:04] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是的,对不起 |
[35:08] | We’re taking you back to L.A. | 我们要带你回洛杉矶 |
[35:13] | – Reilly. – Yeah? | –莱利? –什么事? |
[35:14] | Boss man wants a word. | –老板找你谈话 |
[35:16] | Be right there. | –我马上来 |
[35:27] | I don’t fucking know. Says he’s stuck in Sky Harbor. | 我不知道,他说他滞留在天港机场 |
[35:29] | You kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[35:32] | We are ready to move now, as in right fucking now! | 我们要出发了,马上就要 |
[35:35] | And you recommended this asshole. | 那个混蛋是你推荐的 |
[35:37] | It’s the fucking heat, man. | 是因为天气太热 |
[35:39] | Can’t take off when there’s not enough thrust for thin air. | 空气太稀薄,推力不足 |
[35:42] | Does he have an idea when? | 你知道他什么时候能来吗? |
[35:44] | Tonight. Soon as the temp drops below 110. | 今晚,一旦气温下降到45度以下 |
[35:47] | Be in Glamis with the keys first thing. | 他就会马上到格拉米斯 |
[35:50] | (KNOCK ON DOOR) | |
[35:51] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[35:59] | Now he’s a dog whisperer. | 驯狗师来了 |
[36:03] | You don’t shoot the dog is all I’m saying. | 我只是说不要杀狗 |
[36:06] | Man’s best friend. | 人类最好的朋友 |
[36:08] | And besides saving strays, what else have you been up to? | 除了救流浪狗,你还在打什么主意? |
[36:14] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:17] | Trey claims you engineered | 崔伊说是你策划了药房那一出 |
[36:20] | the monkey business at the pharmacy. | |
[36:23] | Got the girl arrested. | –害那个女生被拘捕 |
[36:24] | You believe him? | –你相信他? |
[36:26] | Our skepticism is why you’re here. | 我们就是怀疑,才叫你来 |
[36:34] | Listening. | 我在听 |
[36:36] | He and the Clayton chick, | 他和那个叫克雷顿的女生 |
[36:37] | they’re running a grift. | 在谋划一个骗局 |
[36:39] | Then why set the girl up? | –那他为什么陷害那个女生? |
[36:40] | Fuck do I know? Ask him. | –我怎么知道?你自己问他 |
[36:45] | I am growing weary of you. | 我对你忍无可忍了 |
[36:47] | So send me home. | 那就送我回去 |
[36:54] | Get out. | 出去 |
[37:02] | Jesus Christ, man. | 老天 |
[37:04] | Glad we’re moving away from all this shit. | 我很高兴我们不用再做这个了 |
[37:06] | No more shills. | 不必再跟用药者合作 |
[37:10] | Give Trey… | 给崔伊一个 |
[37:13] | a final run bonus. | 最后的奖励 |
[37:15] | He can kill himself for us. | 让他自寻死路 |
[37:19] | And Reilly? | 莱利呢? |
[37:21] | Is he smart enough to be of some further use to us? | 他够聪明能助我们一臂之力? |
[37:24] | Or too smart to be of use to anyone? | 还是聪明过头了? |
[37:28] | Hmm? | |
[37:30] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | |
[37:52] | – You all right? – Everyone’s been really nice. | 你还好吗? |
[37:55] | Well, why wouldn’t they be? | –大家都对我很好 –他们有什么理由不对你好? |
[37:59] | You have a wonderful family. | 你有一个很美好的家庭 |
[38:01] | I’m related to way too many lawyers. | 我有太多律师亲戚了 |
[38:06] | Well, what’s your family like? | 你的家庭是什么样的? |
[38:09] | You know, smaller. | 小很多 |
[38:15] | Where’s the, um…? | 洗手间在… |
[38:17] | Oh, it’s, uh, just right around the corner on the left. | 就在转弯处,右边 南湾记者 南湾商人展开新生活 |
[38:50] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | 海地援助小组 数百人在新一波恐怖攻击中遇害 海地进步阵线屠杀数千人 |
[39:12] | (INSECTS TRILLING) | |
[39:40] | (RINGTONE PLAYS) | |
[39:43] | – Edgar. – MAN (OVER PHONE): Detective. | –艾德格 –警探 |
[39:44] | Officer John Zepponi, Tehachapi Police. | 强杰邦警员,特哈查比警局 |
[39:46] | – What can I do for you? – We arrested a woman | 我能帮你吗? |
[39:48] | for shoplifting. Elizabeth Clayton? | 我们拘捕了一个在商店行窃的女人 伊丽莎白克雷顿? |
[39:50] | I don’t know the name. | 我不知道这个名字 |
[39:52] | We found a note in her pocket. | 我们在她口袋里找到一张纸条 |
[39:53] | – Uh, it says to call you. – Who’s the note from? | –说打给你 |
[39:56] | No idea. Note says, “You’ll know what to do. | –谁写的纸条? |
[39:58] | Hold Fast.” | 我不知道,上面写着 “你会知道怎么做,抓牢” |
[40:01] | I’m on my way. | –我马上赶过去 |
[40:02] | You’re coming to Tehachapi? Now? It’s a two-hour drive. | –你现在要来特哈查比? |
[40:05] | Text me your location. | –要开两小时车 |
[40:31] | ♪ ♪ | –把你的地址传给我 |
[40:41] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | 时报 |
[40:43] | (MUSIC PLAYING) | |
[41:14] | – Cheers. – Yeah, cheers. | |
[41:18] | ANDERSON: He hasn’t returned a call | 他两天没有回电话 |
[41:19] | in two days. | |
[41:21] | You’re sure the rest of the story is solid? | 你确定故事的其余部分可靠? |
[41:23] | – Like LeBron. – On a good night or a bad night? | 像雷霸龙一样可靠 像他表现好还是不好的时候? |
[41:26] | LeBron doesn’t have bad nights. | 雷霸龙没有表现不好的时候 |
[41:28] | – And now that he’s a Laker… – I’m a Clippers fan. | –现在他加入了湖人… –我是快艇队球迷 |
[41:30] | Ooh, I pity you. | 我很同情你 |
[41:33] | (SIGHS) We gonna run it? | 所以要刊登报导吗? |
[41:35] | Since when do we not run a story because the principal subject | 我们有哪次因为 |
[41:38] | of that story is ducking our calls? | 当事人没回电就不刊登报导? |
[41:41] | Of course. We’re gonna run it. | 我们当然会刊登 |
[41:43] | – With a photo. – Of Borders? | 连照片一起 伯德斯的? |
[41:46] | Of Bosch. | 博斯的 |