时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | TEDESCO: He said he knew you. | 他说他认识你 |
[00:09] | Fucking Bosch. He’s behind this. | 该死的博斯,是他指使的 |
[00:12] | Guy wasn’t a cop. The man reeked | 那个人不是警察 |
[00:15] | of prison, baby. I know the difference. | 那个人一看就坐过牢,宝贝 我能看出区别 |
[00:17] | What’d he look like? | 他长什么样? |
[00:19] | Biker. Big. Long hair, beard. | 机车手,很高大,长头发,有胡子 |
[00:23] | How could he know what we’re doing? | 他怎么知道我们做的事? |
[00:25] | You fucked up talking to him. | 你搞砸了,你不该跟他说话的 |
[00:27] | Yeah, I-I just got flustered. Hey, | 是的,我当时慌了 |
[00:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:36] | Why don’t you get some of your friends to sit closer, hmm? | 你何不叫你的朋友们坐近些? |
[00:39] | Block the view. | 挡住视线 |
[00:42] | I want to get freaky. | 我想和你做爱 |
[00:45] | Jesus, you’re twisted, Rita. | 老天,你真变态,丽塔 |
[00:48] | Yeah, just the way you like it. | 对,你喜欢我这样 |
[00:52] | Hmm? Come on. | 来吧 |
[00:58] | (SIGHS) Let me make it up to you, baby. | 让我补偿你,宝贝 |
[01:01] | Hey. Bosch says he’s got you on tape. | 博斯说他把你录下来了 |
[01:04] | What could he have? | 他会录到什么? |
[01:06] | Boring phone calls between me and your lawyer. | 无非是我和你律师之间 无聊的通话 |
[01:09] | I’ve been really careful there, I swear. | 我一直很小心,我发誓 |
[01:13] | We need to know who that biker asshole is. | 我们要知道那个混蛋机车手是谁 |
[01:16] | Yeah, tell me what to do. | 好,告诉我要怎么做 |
[01:19] | Cronyn. Talk to Cronyn. | 克朗尼,找他谈谈 |
[01:23] | He wants his third, he’s got to fucking fix this. | 他要得到他的三分之一 就要解决此事 |
[01:26] | Okay. | –好 |
[01:27] | In person. No more phones. | –亲自去 不要打电话 |
[01:58] | Yeah, she was there for an hour or so, all told. | 她在里面待了总共一个小时左右 |
[02:01] | – Just getting to work now. – Terry Spencer. | 刚刚去上班了 泰利史宾赛 |
[02:03] | BONNER: Civilian, | 为洛杉矶警局工作的平民职员 |
[02:05] | working for LAPD, no criminal record. | 没有犯罪纪录 |
[02:07] | Couldn’t work Property if he did. | 有犯罪纪录就不能在证物室工作了 |
[02:08] | BONNER: Followed him home last night. | 我昨晚跟踪他回家 |
[02:11] | Studio City, the flats. Standard suburban crib. | 影视城,普通的郊区房子 |
[02:14] | Bought it in, uh, 2001. | 2001年买的 |
[02:17] | Mortgage, 800K. | 贷款80万 |
[02:21] | Little high for that neighborhood. | 以那区来说有点高 |
[02:22] | BONNER: So they refied twice before the crash. | 他在金融危机前两度再融资 |
[02:25] | Second marriage. Still paying alimony on the first. | 现在是第二段婚姻 仍在支付第一段的赡养费 |
[02:29] | Dude’s so deep in debt, he’s fucking breathing dirt. | 他现在债台高筑、捉襟见肘 |
[02:31] | – Current wife? – BONNER: Teacher. | 现在的妻子呢? 是老师 |
[02:34] | Yeah, she’s not footing any bills. | 她赚不了多少钱 |
[02:36] | So how did Cronyn find Spencer? | 那么克朗尼怎么找到史宾赛的? |
[02:39] | That face is plastered all over bus benches and billboards. | 他的广告在公车站 和广告牌上随处可见 |
[02:43] | Maybe Spencer found him. | 克朗尼律师事务所 也许是史宾赛找他的 |
[02:45] | CHANDLER: I know you’re | 我知道你很老派 |
[02:46] | the walking definition of old school, but really? | 但那手机也太旧了吧? |
[02:48] | Not mine. | 不是我的,属于一个叫莱利的老兵 |
[02:49] | Belongs to a vet named Reilly. (LINE RINGING) | 克朗尼律师事务所 |
[02:58] | RECEPTIONIST (OVER PHONE): Cronyn & Cronyn. | |
[03:00] | Yes, I’d like to speak to Lance Cronyn, please. | 我想和兰斯克朗尼谈 |
[03:02] | RECEPTIONIST: May I ask who’s calling? | 请问哪里找? |
[03:04] | Terry Spencer. Tell him it’s urgent. | 泰利史宾赛,告诉他是急事 |
[03:06] | RECEPTIONIST: One moment. | 请稍后 |
[03:08] | Here goes nothing. | 来看看会有什么发现 |
[03:11] | CRONYN: Mr. Spencer? I wasn’t expecting to hear from you. | 史宾赛先生,我没料到你会打给我 |
[03:14] | I’m not your point person. Hello? | 我不是你的联络人 喂? |
[03:20] | Mr. Spencer? Hello? | 史宾赛先生?喂? |
[03:25] | So who’s Spencer’s contact? Rita? | 那么谁是史宾赛的联络人?丽塔? |
[03:28] | Not sure. | 我不知道,继续跟踪她,伯纳 |
[03:29] | Stay on her, Bonner. | |
[03:30] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好,交给我 |
[03:35] | Where’d you find him? | 你在哪里找到他的? |
[03:36] | Hector was a pro bono appeal years ago | 我多年前单打独斗时 |
[03:38] | when I was a single-shingle lawyer. | 曾当过赫克特的公益律师 |
[03:41] | Wrongly convicted of manslaughter. | 他被误判过失杀人 |
[03:43] | Witness recanted, I won the appeal, | 证人撤销供词,我赢了上诉 |
[03:45] | Hector was released, he’s been with me ever since. | 赫克特无罪释放,此后一直追随我 |
[03:48] | He’s… devoted to me. | 他对我忠心耿耿 |
[03:52] | What do your fancy white shoe partners make of him? | 你那些精英合伙人怎么看他? |
[03:55] | (CHUCKLES) They wish he wouldn’t sit in the waiting room so often. | 他们希望他不要老是坐在等候区 |
[03:59] | Too bad. He goes where I go. | 不幸的是,我去哪里,他就去哪里 |
[04:01] | And he’s good at what he does, like you. | 他很擅长他的工作 和你一样 |
[04:06] | You’re comparing me and Bonner. | 你拿我和伯纳相比 |
[04:08] | In fact, when you’re done chasing bad guys, Bosch, | 实际上,当你不想抓坏人了,博斯 |
[04:12] | I could use a guy like you. | 我用得着你这样的人 |
[04:14] | You’re offering me a job? | 你在招揽我? |
[04:15] | I think you and Hector would make a great team. | 我想你和赫克特会是很好的搭档 |
[04:17] | Helping the scumbags skate? It’s not my style, but thanks. | 帮人渣脱罪? 这不是我的作风,但谢谢你 |
[04:22] | I’d rather drink muddy water, as the old song goes. | 我宁愿喝西北风 就像老歌里唱的那样 |
[04:26] | Everyone deserves their day in court. | 每个人都应该有上庭辩护的机会 |
[04:28] | Borders had his. | 我们给过伯德斯机会了 |
[04:30] | Old school. | 果然老派 |
[04:31] | Fucking A. ♪ ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | 没错 |
[05:06] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ Can’t let go ♪ ♪ Like me. ♪ | 傲骨博斯 |
[05:40] | It’s been big fun, Tina, | 这很有意思,汀娜 |
[05:42] | but I got to be at Valley by 9:00. | 但我9点前要到峡谷区 |
[05:46] | Hey, I got tickets to the Bowl this Friday. | 我有这周五好莱坞 |
[05:48] | O’Jays. Want to get on board that “Love Train” with me? | 露天剧场的门票,欧杰斯合唱团 你要和我一起坐上《爱的列车》吗? |
[05:51] | I know you’re a huge fan. | 我知道你很喜欢他们 |
[05:53] | Love you like a brother, Bob, you know that. | 我只把你当大哥,巴布,你知道的 |
[05:57] | What’s so fascinating? | 是什么这么引人入胜? |
[05:59] | Interviews with the Skyler family. | 斯凯勒家人的访问 |
[06:01] | First one, right after the murder, | 第一次,在凶案发生后 |
[06:04] | “Sister tells the cops Danielle’s pendant’s missing.” | 她妹妹告诉警察 丹妮尔的垂饰不见了 |
[06:07] | Follow-up questions are all about the pendant. | 接下来的问题全是关于那个垂饰 |
[06:10] | How often did she wear it? | “她多经常戴它? |
[06:11] | Any recent pictures of her wearing it? | 有没有她最近戴着它的照片? |
[06:13] | Was she wearing it that night? | “她那天晚上戴着吗?” |
[06:15] | What’s so important about the pendant, remind me? | 提醒我一下,那个垂饰 为什么如此重要? |
[06:17] | The only physical evidence | 那是唯一把伯德斯 |
[06:19] | that directly links Borders to the victim. | 和死者连系起来的实质证据 |
[06:22] | Okay. So? | 好吧,那又怎么样? |
[06:25] | So I know Bosch planted it in Borders’ apartment. | 我知道博斯把垂饰 栽赃到伯德斯的公寓 |
[06:28] | Olmer’s DNA at the crime scene proves that. | 欧默在犯罪现场 留下的DNA证实了这点 |
[06:32] | Proves somebody did. | 这只能证明有人这样做 |
[06:34] | I mean, dozens of coppers in and out of Borders’ apartment. | 我意思是,有很多警察 进出伯德斯的公寓 |
[06:37] | You sound just like my partner. | 你的口吻和我的搭档一样 |
[06:43] | Who did the interviews? Bosch? | 做访问的是谁?博斯? |
[06:47] | Detective R. Rodgers. | R罗杰斯警探 |
[06:50] | My honest opinion? | 想听我的肺腑之言吗? |
[06:51] | – Always. – Irregardless of what went down | 总是很乐意 |
[06:55] | between you and Bosch, he should’ve had your back. | 不管你和博斯之间发生了什么 |
[06:57] | No question. | 他当时应该支持你,这点毫无疑问 |
[06:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:01] | Yeah, that was wrong. | 是的,是他不对 |
[07:03] | And if it made the difference to your career down the line… | 如果此事影响了你的职业生涯… |
[07:05] | – It did. – Well, that’s a shame. | 的确 这很可惜 |
[07:08] | And that’s on him, too. | 这也是他的错 |
[07:11] | But the DNA proves the department was wrong on Borders. | 但DNA只能证实警局错抓了伯德斯 |
[07:16] | What more payback do you want? | 你要报复到什么程度才会满意? |
[07:20] | A lot more. | 绝对不仅如此 收到一则简讯 |
[07:22] | (PHONE BUZZES) | 明天1点在诊所试行交换条件 选项–回复–返回 |
[07:32] | Okay, Jerry, we’re on. | 好了,杰利,我们要行动了 |
[07:34] | Tomorrow afternoon, 1:00. Pain Clinic. | 明天下午1点,痛症诊所 |
[07:36] | – We’re gonna need a team. – We’ll talk to Billets. | 我们需要一个团队 我会找比勒茨谈 |
[07:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:55] | Uh, tell me what this looks like. | 告诉我这个看起来怎么样 |
[08:04] | It looks wrong. | –看起来很不对劲 |
[08:06] | Right? Poked around in the Category Twos | –对吧? |
[08:09] | and found this one as well. Hmm. | 我在第二类目查找,找到了这个 |
[08:16] | You’re still a detective. | 你仍是一名警探 |
[08:19] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[08:21] | Tip of the iceberg? | 这只是冰山一角 |
[08:24] | I’m thinking it is. | 我也是这么想 |
[08:27] | Filed as “brandishing,” | 这个写的是“挥动武器” |
[08:29] | but the vic said the man pointed the gun directly at her. | 但受害者声称 那个人用枪直接指着她 |
[08:34] | Most would call that “assault with a deadly weapon.” | 多数人会称之为 “用致命武器攻击” |
[08:37] | I would. Now this one, | 若是我就会 |
[08:40] | same thing, last month. | 这个也一样,是上个月的 |
[08:42] | Somebody’s juking the stats. | 有人在篡改数据 |
[08:45] | (SIGHS) | |
[08:47] | I’ll look into it. | 我会看看 |
[08:49] | A lesser detective might’ve missed the pattern. | 一个不称职的警探可能不会发现 |
[08:52] | Good thing we were on the ball. | 幸好我们注意到了 |
[08:53] | Yeah, don’t push it. | 好,不要得寸进尺 |
[08:56] | Who says we’re wasted in CAPs? | 谁说我们在培训组是浪费时间? |
[08:57] | Not I, kemosabe. | 不是我,朋友 |
[09:07] | (INDISTINCT RADIO TRANSMISSION) | |
[09:10] | Need us to hang around? | 需要我们留下吗? |
[09:12] | Los Angeles Police Department | 洛杉矶警局感激 |
[09:14] | appreciates your diligence and your dedication. | 你们的辛勤与奉献付出 |
[09:16] | (CHUCKLES) Did nothing but shoo away homeless folks all night. | 我们什么也没做 只是整晚驱赶流浪汉 |
[09:19] | Then go home and get some sleep. | 那就回家好好睡一觉 |
[09:21] | – Yo. – Thanks, boss. | –去吧 –谢了,长官 |
[09:23] | All right, guys, let’s check this area around the car first, | 好,各位,我们先来 检查车子周围的区域 |
[09:26] | then get it towed to FSD. | 然后拖到法证事务部 |
[09:37] | Spotless. | 毫无痕迹 |
[09:39] | No such thing. | 没有这种事 |
[09:46] | – Hey. – Any news? | 嘿 有消息吗? |
[09:48] | Reverend Crosley and Darius Natrell alibis check out. | 柯斯利牧师和达利尔斯纳特尔的 不在场证明都得到证实 |
[09:52] | No one’s talking to us about Bo Jonas. | 没人和我们谈博强纳斯的事 |
[09:54] | – Door knocks? – Mm. | 敲门了? |
[09:58] | No one’s talking to us. | 没人愿意和我们谈 |
[10:02] | – Some things never change. – Hm. | 有些东西永远不会变 |
[10:04] | Something curious came up when we searched | 我们搜加里威斯的公寓时 |
[10:06] | – Gary Wise’s apartment. – Oh? | 发现了一个有意思的东西 |
[10:08] | We found a Smith & Wesson nine mil. | 我们找到一把史密斯维森9厘米手枪 |
[10:10] | So? Not so uncommon. It’s… | 那又怎样?没什么奇怪的 |
[10:12] | Confiscated in a drug bust. West Bureau, 2013. | 那把枪在一次扫毒行动被没收 西区警局,2013年 |
[10:16] | It was on the list to be melted down. | 在销毁的清单上 |
[10:18] | Fuck. How’d it get back on the streets? | 该死,它怎么到了街头? |
[10:21] | Mm, good question. | 好问题 |
[10:23] | – Stuff goes missing. – Yes it does. | –东西会不见 –的确 |
[10:25] | They raided Rolling Sixties last year, | 他们去年突袭罗林60帮 |
[10:28] | came up with a dozen pistolas that were on that list. | 搜出几十把在销毁清单上的手枪 |
[10:30] | – That’s got to be an inside job. – No shit. | 肯定是内鬼所为 肯定是 |
[10:38] | – I’m gonna take a walk. – All right. | 我要去走走 好吧 |
[10:46] | Miss Johnson? | 强森太太? |
[10:49] | Jerry Edgar. | 杰利艾德格 |
[10:52] | We used to buy your mother’s holiday bread. | 我们过去向你母亲买节日面包 |
[10:54] | My mother? (CHUCKLES) | 我母亲? |
[10:57] | That was a long time ago, and you don’t look old enough | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[11:00] | – to remember that. – I remember that bread. | 以你的年纪 |
[11:03] | Delicious. | 怎么可能记得当时的事 我记得那面包,很美味 |
[11:05] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[11:08] | Wish I still had the recipe. | 我真希望我仍留着那食谱 |
[11:13] | You’re police? | –你是警察? |
[11:14] | That’s right. | –是的 |
[11:15] | – You’re here about the shooting? – Yes, ma’am. | 你是来打听枪击案的事? 是的,女士 |
[11:19] | I didn’t see it. | 我没看到 |
[11:22] | You don’t have to see to know. | 有时不必用看的也知道 |
[11:25] | I didn’t know him, the young man. | 我不认识他 那个年轻人 |
[11:29] | His name was Gary Wise. | 他叫加里威斯 |
[11:37] | I heard the gunshot. | 我听到枪声 |
[11:39] | Saw a man run by, scared to death, | 看到一个人跑过,吓得要死 |
[11:42] | like he was running for his life. | 就像在逃命 |
[11:46] | Black? Latino? | 黑人,拉丁裔? |
[11:48] | Black. | 黑人 |
[11:50] | About your age. | 和你差不多年纪 |
[11:53] | Yeah… | 对 |
[11:59] | If I show you some pictures, | 如果我给你看一些照片 |
[12:01] | would you be able to pick him out? | 你能认出他来吗? |
[12:08] | I might. | 也许可以 |
[12:17] | ♪ ♪ | |
[12:40] | (CAMERA SHUTTER CLICKS) | |
[12:49] | Vice can spare a body. | 我可以给你们一个人 |
[12:50] | Rene Davila. Will she do? | 莲娜达维拉,她可以吗? |
[12:52] | As long as they stay put. | 只要他们留在本地 |
[12:54] | They travel, we’re in trouble. | 他们一远行,我们就有麻烦 |
[12:56] | We will take what we can get. | 你给什么我们都要 |
[12:57] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[12:58] | (PHONE RINGING) | |
[13:01] | Shit. | 伯纳来电 该死 |
[13:03] | Excuse me. Bosch. | 失陪一下 博斯 |
[13:06] | Just sent you some pics. Tedesco and a friend. | 我刚传给你一些照片 泰达斯柯和一个朋友 |
[13:15] | Yeah, I recognize the friend from the courthouse with Cronyn. | 我记得她这个朋友 |
[13:18] | Called her Kathy. | 在法庭和克朗尼一起 他叫她凯西 |
[13:20] | I’ll tail her back to her car, get some plates, | 我会跟着她回到车上 |
[13:22] | see where she goes. | 记下车牌号码,看她去哪里 |
[13:24] | Got it. Thanks. | 好的,谢谢 |
[13:29] | J. I’m out. | 杰利,我出去了 |
[13:31] | (SIGHS) | |
[13:32] | I’ll take point, put Davila on the perimeter. | 我会担任前哨 让达维拉守在外围 |
[13:35] | We’ve got a signal if Harry needs us to back off. | 如果哈里要我们撤退 他会给我们一个信号 |
[13:38] | What’s the signal? | –什么信号? |
[13:39] | “Hold Fast.” | –抓牢 罗伯逊… |
[13:45] | (QUIET, INDISTINCT CHATTER) | 我不… 中止行动,大家出去 |
[14:15] | (CHOKES) Robertson. | |
[14:17] | Robertson… (WHIMPERS) | |
[14:19] | I can’t… I can’t… | |
[14:21] | ROBERTSON: Shut it down. | |
[14:23] | Everyone out of here! Get her outside! | |
[14:25] | (COUGHING) | –带她出去 –所有人出去! |
[14:32] | 13-W-10, I’m code 6, officer needs help. | 13D10,撤离现场 有警员需要援助 |
[14:35] | Unidentified airborne toxic exposure. | 不明有毒气体暴露 |
[14:38] | I need a hazmat team and an R-A. | 我需要毒灾应变小组和救护车 |
[14:42] | MCCURDY: Officer Edgewood’s hunch was correct. | 埃奇伍德警官的直觉是对的 |
[14:44] | Officer Robson had at least one, possibly two prior interactions | 罗伯逊警官之前和米格尔瓦斯奎兹 至少有过一次、也许两次接触 |
[14:48] | with Miguel Vasquez. | 随身相机2影片 2016年8月16日夜晚 |
[14:53] | (WHOOPING) | 警察,放下手中的东西 把它踢开,转身 |
[14:56] | Police! | |
[14:57] | Drop what’s in your hand, kick it away and turn around. | |
[15:00] | – Come on, ese… – Show me your hands. | –拜托,兄弟 –举起手 |
[15:01] | We have complaints of some knucklehead | 我们接到投诉 |
[15:03] | shooting a pistol in the air. | 有个蠢蛋朝天开枪 |
[15:04] | ROBSON: That’s you, right? The knucklehead in question? | 那个蠢蛋是你吧? |
[15:07] | – No guns. Fireworks. – Fireworks are illegal in L.A. | –不是枪,是烟火! –烟火在洛杉矶是违法的 |
[15:10] | – You know what? I know you. – I don’t think so. | –你,我认识你 –你不认识我 |
[15:12] | VASQUEZ: Yeah, you hassled me on Cinco de Mayo. | 你在五月五日节上找我麻烦 |
[15:13] | ROBSON: Let me see some ID, ese. | 让我看看你的证件,朋友 |
[15:15] | – Chinga tú madre! – ROBSON: What? | 什么? |
[15:17] | – Hey, back up! Back up! – Get back now! | 嘿,退后! 马上退后 |
[15:23] | Why the gap? | 为什么中断了? |
[15:26] | Could be intentional, could be equipment malfunction. | 可能是有意为之,可能是设备故障 |
[15:31] | Can we confirm the Cinco de Mayo encounter? | 我们能确认他们 |
[15:32] | Predates body cams. | 在五月五日节上见过面吗? |
[15:34] | We’re trying to track down his partner. | 随身相机日期不符 我们正在追踪他的搭档 |
[15:38] | When you locate him, let me know. | 你找到他就通知我 |
[15:40] | Before you talk to him. | 在你和他谈以前 |
[15:42] | Yes, sir. Understood. | 是的,长官,明白 |
[15:45] | Thank you, Captain. (SIGHS) | 谢谢,警监 |
[16:14] | (PHONE BUZZING) | |
[16:18] | Her plates are registered to a holding corp. | 她的车牌登记在 |
[16:20] | 4248 LLC slash K. | 一家控股公司名下 |
[16:25] | Zelden’s the name on the lease. | 租车合约在泽尔顿名下 |
[16:27] | K as in Kathy. | K代表凯西 |
[16:28] | Yeah. Five minutes out. | 对,我五分钟后到 |
[16:31] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[16:35] | Hold the elevator, please. | 麻烦按着电梯 |
[16:40] | (ELEVATOR DINGS) | |
[16:59] | Can I help you, sir? | 我能帮你吗,先生? |
[17:00] | Yeah, I sure hope so. | 我希望你可以 |
[17:03] | – How you doing? – Good, good. | –你好吗? –很好 |
[17:05] | She is this close to a meltdown. | 她快崩溃了 |
[17:07] | She thinks Borders will blame her if it all goes bad. | 她认为如果计划出了问题 伯德斯会责怪她 |
[17:10] | The woman’s a wackjob. | 这女人是个疯子 |
[17:13] | She needs to get a grip. It won’t go bad. | 她需要冷静,不会有问题的 |
[17:17] | – If they have Rita on tape… – They don’t. | –如果他们录下丽塔… –他们没有 |
[17:20] | It’s a bluff. | 他们在虚张声势 |
[17:25] | She’s already anxious about him getting out. | 他要出狱的事已经让她焦虑不安 |
[17:27] | How it’s gonna change everything. | 担心这会改变一切 |
[17:31] | Then tell her to take a deep breath | 那就叫她深呼吸,想想那笔钱 |
[17:32] | and think about the money. | |
[17:35] | I’ll talk to Borders. | 我会和伯德斯谈 |
[17:36] | And let’s put Spencer on ice. | 并且暂停和史宾赛联系 |
[17:38] | Until after the hearing. | 直到听证会结束 |
[17:41] | Sorry. | 对不起,保全一直讲个不停 |
[17:42] | Security guard wouldn’t shut up. | |
[17:44] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[17:46] | Give me the bullet points, I’m on the clock. | 说重点,我赶时间 |
[17:48] | Zelden is Cronyn’s wife. | 泽尔顿是克朗尼的妻子 |
[17:50] | Mistress before that. | 之前是他的情妇 |
[17:51] | She’s also a real estate lawyer. | 她也是一位房地产律师 |
[17:53] | Found him that building. | 为他找到这座大楼 |
[17:55] | And here she comes. | 她来了 |
[18:02] | You got somewhere to be, go. I won’t lose her. | 你有地方要去就去吧 我不会跟丢她的 |
[18:05] | Music to my ears, brother. Thanks. | 很高兴你这样讲,兄弟,谢了 |
[18:07] | (ENGINE STARTS) | 伯德斯家客厅–搜查前 伯德斯家卧室–搜查前 |
[18:22] | (PHONE RINGING IN DISTANCE) | |
[18:47] | (ENVELOPE RUSTLES) | |
[19:14] | ♪ ♪ | |
[19:37] | IRVING: All right, anything you can find that connects | 找任何能把佩斯顿伯德斯 |
[19:38] | Preston Borders to Danielle Skyler. | 和丹妮尔斯凯勒连系起来的东西 |
[19:42] | All right, everyone stay here until | 各位,留在这里 |
[19:44] | I get the Before and Afters done. ♪ ♪ | 直到我把照片拍好 |
[20:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:12] | Hey, what’s the deal? | 到底怎么回事? |
[20:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[20:16] | It’s collecting dust since 2008, then boom, | 这箱子2008年以来都无人问津 |
[20:18] | three hits the last 24 hours. | 过去24小时却有三批人想看 |
[20:22] | Me and who else? | 除了我,还有谁? |
[20:23] | Um… | |
[20:27] | …Lieutenant Robert Torres and Christina Henry, | 今早是罗伯特托雷斯警督和 |
[20:29] | CIU, this morning; | 定罪完善小组的克莉丝汀娜亨利 |
[20:31] | Sergeant Delmore Washington, PAB, yesterday. | 昨天是公共行政大楼的 |
[20:35] | So, new developments? | 德尔默沃什警长 案情有新发展? |
[20:39] | Just putting it to rest. | 只是平息一些争议,谢谢 |
[20:41] | Thanks. | |
[21:12] | – I didn’t call Mr. Cronyn. – You sure? | 史宾赛 –我没有给克朗尼先生打电话 –你确定? |
[21:16] | Well, maybe it was a butt dial, but w-why would I call him? | 也许是误拨了 |
[21:18] | I know the drill. | 但我为什么会给他打电话? 我知道规矩 |
[21:19] | – Somebody used your name. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 有人假冒你的名字 |
[21:22] | – Who? – We don’t know. | 是谁? 我们不知道 |
[21:23] | W-Why would somebody use my name? | 为什么有人假冒我的名字? |
[21:25] | Maybe you should lay low until after the hearing. | 也许在听证会结束前 你应该避一下风头 |
[21:27] | You got some sick leave coming up? | 你有病假吗? |
[21:29] | A little, I guess. | 我想有一些 |
[21:30] | We have a place, you should stay there for a few days. | 我们有个地方 你应该到那里待几天 |
[21:33] | – Just till after the hearing. – I… | 直到听证会结束 |
[21:36] | Here’s the address. | –我… –这是地址 |
[21:43] | 22 years. | 22年 |
[21:45] | City files are hardly sacrosanct. | 市政府的档案很容易拿到 |
[21:49] | Wash was in the files yesterday. | 沃什昨天去看那些档案 |
[21:52] | The district attorney advised me | 地方检察官建议我 |
[21:54] | to refresh my memory of the case. | 回忆一下这个案子 |
[21:56] | CIU this morning. | 定罪完善小组今早也去看了 |
[21:58] | Oh? Who? | 谁? |
[22:00] | Christina Henry. | 克莉丝汀娜亨利 |
[22:02] | Any idea why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[22:04] | Looking to see if I fucked up. | 看我有没有犯错、犯了什么错 |
[22:06] | How I might have fucked up. | |
[22:10] | So what’s the missing photo? Can you tell? | 那么少了哪张照片?你能看出来吗? |
[22:13] | A Polaroid from the Before Search file. | 一张搜索前拍的拍立得 |
[22:16] | Borders’ bedroom. | 伯德斯的卧室 |
[22:18] | The dresser. | 衣橱 |
[22:23] | What’s on your mind, Detective? | 你在想什么,警探? |
[22:28] | When Hollywood patrol grabbed up Borders | 在还没有足够证据起诉伯德斯前 |
[22:32] | before there was enough to charge him… | 好莱坞的巡警拘捕了他 |
[22:34] | I was there. | 我也在场 |
[22:36] | Servidone said you sorted it out, | 舍维顿说你把事情处理好 |
[22:39] | kicked Borders loose. | 把伯德斯放走了 |
[22:41] | As you said, it was premature. | 如你所言,拘捕时机还不成熟 |
[22:44] | He had a bag. | 他当时背着一个背包 |
[22:46] | A backpack. Was it searched? | 我们搜索了吗? |
[22:50] | I couldn’t say. Did you ask Officer Servidone? | 我不知道,你问舍维顿警官了吗? |
[22:53] | Because if it was, anything found in it | 因为即使搜索了 |
[22:54] | would have been inadmissible. | 找到的东西也不能作为证物 |
[22:58] | Borders murdered Danielle Skyler. | 伯德斯杀害了丹妮尔斯凯勒 |
[23:02] | And he’s behind bars | 他坐牢是因为 |
[23:04] | because you found that pendant in his bedroom. | 你在他的卧室找到那个垂饰 |
[23:08] | Right. | 对 鸡尾酒–波德纳酒吧 |
[23:14] | So he’s wearing only a shirt… no pants… | 他只穿着一件衬衣,没穿裤子 |
[23:16] | I ask him, “A little breezy, no?” | 我问他:“很凉快吧?” |
[23:20] | Listen, I… What’s this? | 听着,我…这是什么? |
[23:23] | Compliments of the gentleman at the end of the bar. | 吧台那边的先生请你们喝的 |
[23:26] | Jimmy. | 吉米,你人真好 |
[23:27] | Gentleman and a scholar. Hear, hear. | 对 |
[23:32] | How soon do you need to get back? | 你什么时候要回去? |
[23:34] | I don’t. When do you get off shift? | 我不用,你什么时候下班? |
[23:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:39] | Eh, I thought maybe you’d want to go salsa dancing. | 我想也许你有兴趣跳骚莎舞 |
[23:44] | Where? | –去哪里? |
[23:45] | El Floridita. | –佛罗蒂达 |
[23:48] | Show you some steps. | 我可以向你示范一些舞步 |
[23:51] | I bet you could. | 我肯定你可以 |
[23:53] | I know how to salsa dance. | 我知道怎么跳骚莎舞 |
[23:55] | Yeah, I thought you might. | 我想也是 |
[23:59] | I thought you were married. | 我以为你结婚了? |
[24:00] | (LAUGHS) | |
[24:02] | Me? Nah. | 我?没有 |
[24:05] | That’s what I tell strange women – so I don’t get hit on. – (LAUGHS) | 我这样告诉陌生女人 |
[24:08] | CRATE: So he said, “Fresh air’s good for the motility.” | 以免她们勾搭我 |
[24:13] | (LAUGHS): Motility. | 他说:“新鲜空气能提升机动性” |
[24:15] | I had to look that up. | 机动性,我还得去查那个单词 |
[24:16] | It comes from the Latin motus… motion… as in, | 它来自拉丁语的运动、移动 |
[24:20] | “It ain’t the meat, it’s the motion.” | 就像那句老话 “尺寸不重要,会动才上道” |
[24:23] | I’m pulling the pin. | 我要辞职 |
[24:25] | – Excuse me? – L.T.’s right. | 什么? |
[24:28] | It’s time. | 警督说得对,是时候了 |
[24:29] | I’m gonna take my 90 and go live on a beach. | 我要领退休金搬到海滩上住 |
[24:33] | Or a golf course. | 或者高尔夫球场 |
[24:34] | (SCOFFS) You don’t play. | 你不打高尔夫球 |
[24:38] | I can learn. | 我可以学 |
[24:41] | Uh, alimony follows you into retirement, you know that? | 你退休了还是要付赡养费 |
[24:45] | (SCOFFS) To the gates of hell, probably. | 你知道吗? |
[24:50] | (EXHALES) | 很可能要付到死为止 |
[24:52] | Can I have your desk chair? | 你的椅子可以给我吗? |
[24:58] | (LAUGHS) | 谢谢 |
[25:12] | (SNIFFLES) | |
[25:26] | (FLOOR SQUEAKS) | |
[25:46] | Thank you. | |
[25:50] | – You definitely smell undercover. – (LAUGHS) | 你闻起来像卧底 |
[25:52] | That’s the idea. Sorry. | 我就是要这样,对不起 |
[26:04] | You ever done this before? | 你之前做过吗? |
[26:07] | It’s no big deal, Mads. | 没什么大不了的,麦迪 |
[26:08] | Just gonna grab up my bad guy and get out. | 我抓到坏人就可以走了 |
[26:14] | Just don’t do anything stupid. | 不要做傻事 |
[26:18] | – You’re all I have left. – I’m acutely aware of that. | 我只剩下你了 我很清楚这点 |
[26:30] | Mom’s birthday’s coming up. | 妈的生日快到了 |
[26:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:34] | We should do something. | 我们应该做些事 |
[26:38] | Absolutely. Any ideas? | 当然,你有什么建议吗? |
[26:43] | Thought we could go to Catalina. | 我们可以去卡塔丽娜 |
[26:45] | Great. Yeah. | 好 |
[26:49] | Well, let’s figure it out tonight. | 我们今晚来计划 |
[26:53] | She never did believe me about those flying fish. | 她从来不相信 |
[26:56] | (LAUGHS SOFTLY) | 我讲的关于飞鱼的事 |
[27:06] | Somebody wanted lower violent crime rates, | 有人想降低暴力犯罪率 |
[27:08] | so they went out and got them. | 就伪造了这些数据 |
[27:11] | It’s a fairy tale. | 这是个童话故事 |
[27:14] | Watch your six, L.T. | 小心点,警督,没人喜欢耗子 |
[27:15] | Nobody loves a stoolie… excuse me… whistleblower. | 不好意思,是告密者 |
[27:19] | I have no desire to be either. | 我两者都不想当 |
[27:23] | Don’t want it to look like I had a hand in cooking the books. | 我不想别人认为 我也参与了伪造数据 |
[27:29] | Well, this falls on Captain Cooper, right? | 这是库珀警监的错 |
[27:32] | Well, I was acting captain for part of it. | 其中一段时间我是代理警监 |
[27:35] | (SIGHS) | |
[27:39] | I want copies of everything. | 我要所有文件的副本 |
[27:42] | You really think it’s gonna come to that? | 你真的要走那一步? |
[27:45] | – What? – (QUIETLY): Blowing the whistle. | 什么? 告密 |
[27:49] | Sweet Jesus, I hope not. | 老天,我希望不用 |
[27:52] | Cronyn got somebody in Property to plant | 克朗尼找人在证物室 |
[27:54] | the handkerchief with Olmer’s DNA? | 把欧默的DNA放到手帕上? |
[27:56] | Civilian named Terry Spencer. | 一个叫泰利史宾赛的平民职员 |
[27:58] | – Can you prove it? – I’m working on it. | 你能证明吗? 我正在想办法 |
[28:01] | Don’t worry. I’ll limp from here. | 别担心,我会从这里 |
[28:03] | (PHONE RINGING) | 一瘸一拐走进去 |
[28:08] | Hey, Jimmy. I’m here with J. Edgar. | 喂,吉米,我和杰利艾德格一起 |
[28:10] | We found the Nissan Sentra in a warehouse | 我们在一个仓库里找到 |
[28:11] | used by our two shooters. | 两个枪手开过的日产森特拉 |
[28:13] | But we had to shut down the search yesterday | 但我们昨天不得不中断搜索数小时 |
[28:15] | – for a few hours. – What was the problem? | 出了什么问题? |
[28:17] | Fentanyl residue. | 有芬太尼残留 |
[28:19] | One of my detectives inhaled some. | 我一个警探吸入了一些 |
[28:21] | – Knocked her ass over teakettle. – Jesus. | 她马上倒下了 |
[28:23] | They were dealing fentanyl? | 老天,他们在卖芬太尼? |
[28:24] | Eh, they were doing something with it. | 一定是利用它做某些事 |
[28:25] | It’s cheap, fast, lethal | 它廉价、迅速、致命 |
[28:27] | and a hundred times stronger than heroin. | 比海洛英效果强一百倍 |
[28:30] | Your detective’s gonna be okay? | 你的警探没事吧? |
[28:32] | She will be. | 她会没事的 |
[28:33] | Took two rounds of Narcan to bring her back. | 打了两轮纳洛酮才使她醒过来 |
[28:35] | – Shit. – They pulled a print from the Sentra. | 天啊 他们检验了车上的指纹 |
[28:38] | Brandon Cleek, car thief. | 布兰顿克里,偷车贼 |
[28:41] | On parole, Imperial Valley. | 在假释,帝王谷 |
[28:44] | – Stay safe, brother. – You, too. | 小心点,兄弟 你也是 |
[28:49] | EDGAR: Fentanyl. | 芬太尼,也许我们应该 |
[28:51] | Maybe we should hit pause, call in the DEA. | 暂停行动,打电话给缉毒局 |
[28:55] | Stick with the plan. | 照原计划执行 |
[28:58] | Thanks, Jackie. That’s terrific. | 谢谢,杰琪,很好 |
[28:59] | Keep me posted. | 有新进展请告诉我 |
[29:04] | Your hunch was correct. | 你的直觉是正确的 |
[29:05] | Cousin Rosie’s away, camping in the Cascades, | 露丝表妹出门了 在喀斯喀特山脉露营 |
[29:08] | – house is all shut up. – But the utilities spiked? | 屋子大门紧锁 但电费上升? |
[29:11] | Been in triple digits up there all week. | 这礼拜气温都飙到38度以上 |
[29:12] | How could Junior not use the AC? | 小豪西怎么可能不开空调? |
[29:14] | – Hmm. – BPD found his car two streets away. | 当地警察在两条街以外 找到他的车子 |
[29:18] | So Junior’s in Bakersfield. | 那么小豪西在贝尔斯菲尔德 |
[29:22] | When do we leave? | 我们什么时候动身? |
[29:24] | And where’s his cousin Oscar? | 他的表兄奥斯卡在哪里? |
[29:26] | Mm… Maybe he’s up there, too. | 也许他也在那里 |
[29:32] | He looked familiar, but so do half the mooks on the street. | 他看起来很眼熟 但街上一半的蠢材也是 |
[29:36] | An unarmed man lost his life. | 一个没有武器的人死了 |
[29:40] | We need to understand what happened. | 我们要了解发生了什么事 |
[29:43] | (SIGHS) | |
[29:46] | Sir, I’m on the job ten years. | 长官,我做了警察十年 |
[29:49] | Some nights it feels like a war zone out there. | 有些时候街上就像战场 |
[29:52] | And that night was one of them. | 那天晚上正是这样 |
[29:54] | A war zone. | 战场? |
[29:56] | Figure of speech. | 这只是个比喻 |
[29:59] | I came up through the ranks. | 我从基层升上来 |
[30:01] | I understand what the job is, how hard it is. | 我了解这份工作,我知道它有多困难 |
[30:05] | Sir, what I’m saying is, | 长官,我的意思是 |
[30:07] | I don’t precisely remember every person I come in contact with. | 我不记得我接触过的每一个人 |
[30:11] | He looked familiar. | 他看起来很眼熟 |
[30:13] | That’s all I can say. | 我只能这么告诉你 |
[30:16] | Okay, so walk me through it. | 好,那从头跟我讲 |
[30:18] | You rolled up to the party… | 你去到那个派对 |
[30:20] | Cautious. | 很小心地 |
[30:22] | We expect there’s a gun. Multiple 911 calls. | 我们认为那里会有枪 我们接到几通报警电话 |
[30:25] | – You were understandably on edge. – Yes, sir. | 可想而知你们很紧张 |
[30:27] | It was a volatile situation. | 是的,长官,当时情况一触即发 |
[30:29] | Crowded, chaotic. | 很拥挤、很混乱 |
[30:31] | A bottle thrown at us soon as we stepped out of the car. | 我们一下车就有人向我们扔酒瓶 |
[30:33] | – And when did you see Vasquez? – Right away. | 你们什么时候看到瓦斯奎兹? |
[30:36] | He saw us first, started to run. | 马上看到,是他先看到我们 随后拔腿就跑 |
[30:42] | If Vazquez was innocent, then why’d he run? | 如果瓦斯奎兹是无辜的 他为什么要跑? |
[30:45] | Pointless to speculate. | 推测毫无意义 |
[30:47] | I’m only interested in your state of mind, officer. | 我只想知道你当时在想什么,警官 |
[30:50] | Feared for my life, sir. | 我当时怕自己有生命危险,长官 |
[30:53] | Like I told FID. | 正如我告诉调查部的 |
[30:55] | In fear for my life. | 我怕自己有生命危险 |
[31:00] | An iced chai latte for Maddie. | 给麦迪的冰印度茶拿铁 |
[31:03] | I’m sorry, I forgot, Connor asked for extra foam. | 对不起,我忘了,康纳说要多泡沫 |
[31:06] | – Uhp, not a problem. – Thank you. | –没问题 –谢谢 |
[31:11] | My folks are having a party tomorrow night. | 我父母明天开派对,你应该来 |
[31:15] | You should come. | |
[31:17] | You want me to meet your parents? | 你要我去见你父母? |
[31:19] | No, it’s not like that. | 不,不是这样 |
[31:20] | There’s gonna be lots of other people there, too, and… | 到时会有很多其他人和… |
[31:24] | Macchiato for Honey. | 哈妮的玛琪雅朵 |
[31:28] | – Excuse me. – Sorry. | –不好意思 –对不起 |
[31:32] | Maddie Bosch, right? Honey Chandler. | 你是麦迪博斯,对吧?哈妮钱德勒 |
[31:34] | Yes. Hi, Ms. Chandler. | 是的,你好,钱德勒女士 |
[31:36] | I’m sure your father’s mentioned me. | 我很肯定你父亲提过我 |
[31:38] | Of course. Uh, this is my friend Tom. | 当然,这是我朋友汤姆 |
[31:41] | Tom Galligan, clerking with CIU. | 汤姆格利甘,定罪完善小组书记员 |
[31:44] | Hmm. Our worthy adversaries. | 我们的强大对手 |
[31:46] | – Yeah. Heard a lot about you. – Well, | 久仰大名 |
[31:49] | contrary to what some in the District Attorney’s office say, | 不像地检署某个人说的 |
[31:51] | I’m not Mephistopheles’s handmaiden. | 我不是魔鬼的侍女 |
[31:54] | – It’s nice meeting you, Tom. – You, too. | 很高兴和你见面,汤姆 |
[31:56] | He’s cute. | –彼此彼此 –他很帅 |
[31:59] | Wow. Money Chandler. | 赫赫有名的哈妮钱德勒 |
[32:02] | That was awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[32:04] | – And you met her before? – No. | –你之前见过她吗? –没有 |
[32:06] | – She knew you. – She knows my dad. | 她认识你 她认识我父亲 |
[32:09] | Yeah, of course she does. She sued him. | 是的,她当然认识,她告了他 |
[32:12] | Right. Duh. | 对,当然 |
[32:14] | Tall flat white for Connor, extra foam. | 康纳的多泡沫白咖啡 |
[32:23] | Yes. | 好,我会去明天的派对 |
[32:25] | The party tomorrow. I’ll go. | |
[32:28] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[32:58] | (MAN EXHALES) | 加西亚痛症诊所 |
[33:27] | – You’re late. – The bus was late. | –你迟到了 –公车晚了 |
[33:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:36] | Phones. | 手机 |
[33:47] | Your phone. | 你的手机呢? |
[33:50] | Let’s go. Move it. ♪ ♪ | 走吧,快点 |
[34:28] | Target heading southbound on Van Nuys. | 目标沿着文乃路南行 |
[34:31] | I thought this wasn’t a moving surveillance. | 我以为这不是移动监视行动 |
[34:32] | EDGAR (OVER RADIO): Bosch is in the van. | 博斯在货车上 |
[34:34] | Copy. Southbound on Van Nuys. | 收到,沿文乃路南行 |
[35:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[35:11] | Louis was scared shitless you weren’t gonna make it this time. | 路易斯快吓死了,怕你撑不过去 |
[35:13] | You OD’d? Where’d you get it? | 你吸毒过量?你从哪里弄来的? |
[35:16] | Fuck you, Trey. | 去你的,崔伊 |
[35:20] | Well, what are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[35:22] | You. Looking to OD? | 你 想要吸毒过量 |
[35:27] | Fuckin’ dumb-ass. | 该死的蠢蛋 |
[35:30] | No talking. ♪ ♪ | 不要聊天 |
[36:06] | CHANDLER: Foreclosure papers? | 取消房屋赎回权文件? |
[36:08] | Spencer was underwater. | 史宾赛当时无力偿付 |
[36:10] | He hired a shifty attorney, dug him out of debt. | 他雇了一个骗子律师 帮他还清了债务 |
[36:13] | Investment pools. Oy. | 集合投资,真是的 |
[36:15] | Better off using a loan shark. Less vig. | 找高利贷都比这个利息少 |
[36:19] | Uh, he has to come up with a balloon payment by the end of the year. | 他年底前要缴一笔大额尾付贷款 |
[36:22] | How big’s the balloon? | 多大一笔? |
[36:23] | – 500K. – Yikes. | –50万 –天啊 |
[36:26] | – He could sell the house. – No, he can’t. | –他可以把房子卖掉 –不,他不可以 |
[36:28] | Investors won’t let him. They want him to default. | 投资者不让他卖 他们要他拖欠债务 |
[36:31] | So they can sell the house. | 他们就可以卖掉他的房子 |
[36:33] | People need to read the fine print. | 人们需要读小字部分 |
[36:36] | Who’s this shifty attorney? | 那个骗子律师是谁? |
[36:38] | Kathy Zelden. | 凯西泽尔顿 |
[36:40] | – Mrs. Lance Cronyn. – You got it. | 兰斯克朗尼的太太 没错 |
[36:44] | She promises him a payday, | 她答应给他一笔钱 |
[36:46] | he agrees to plant Olmer’s DNA. | 他同意把欧默的DNA放进去 |
[36:49] | They get Olmer to sign a confession. | 他们让欧默签了认罪书 |
[36:51] | Borders walks, sues the city. | 伯德斯无罪释放,起诉政府 |
[36:53] | Cronyn takes his cut. | 克朗尼从中获利 |
[36:55] | A nifty piece of criminal engineering. | 一起精心策划的犯罪 药局 |
[37:39] | I’m set. I got visual on the van. | 我准备好了,我能看到货车 |
[37:42] | EDGAR: I have eyes on Bosch. | 我看到博斯了 |
[37:47] | Problem? | 有问题吗? |
[37:50] | – Get in the van. – What’s going on? | –上车 –怎么回事? |
[37:55] | I think we walked into something. | 我想我们遇到麻烦了 |
[37:59] | Cops? | 警察? |
[38:00] | Fuck if I know. | 我怎么知道? |
[38:02] | A car I’ve seen before. | 我之前见过那辆车 |
[38:05] | Get in the van. | 上车 |
[38:08] | I know how to get rid of them. | 我知道怎么摆脱他们 |
[38:09] | – Give me your phone. – (SCOFFS) | 把你的电话给我 |
[38:11] | Just give me your phone. | 把电话给我 |
[38:23] | OPERATOR (OVER PHONE): 911, what’s your emergency? | 紧急求助中心 您有什么紧急事故? |
[38:25] | Yeah, I think a cop just got shot | 我想有个警察 |
[38:27] | outside of Hold Fast Pizza, near Victory and Van Nuys. | 在抓牢披萨店外面中枪了 |
[38:30] | You better send some help quick. | 在维多利路和文乃路交界 你们最好派人来救援 |
[38:41] | DISPATCHER: Attention, all units. Shots fired. | 各分队主意,发生枪击 |
[38:43] | Officer down outside of Hold Fast Pizza, | 有警员在抓牢披萨店外倒下 |
[38:45] | Victory and Van Nuys. | 维多利街和文乃街交界 |
[38:47] | Edgar, you copy that? | 艾德格,你收到了吗? |
[38:48] | We’re blown. Pull out and respond. | 我们暴露了,撤退去支援 |
[38:50] | EDGAR (ON RADIO): Put out a code 4 when you arrive. | 抵达后再回报不需支援 |
[38:52] | No evidence of a shooting. | 没有枪击案 |
[38:53] | And meet me back at the clinic. | 之后再回诊所和我会面 |
[38:55] | Copy. | 收到 |
[39:03] | Fuckin’ A. (SCOFFS) | 该死 |
[39:05] | Fucking cops. | 该死的警察 |
[39:09] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[39:14] | How’d you know that would work? | 你怎么知道这招有用? |
[39:16] | A cop gets shot, they drop everything, come running. | 一旦有警察中枪 他们会放下一切去支援 |
[39:23] | Double dose for the old man tonight. | 今晚赏你双倍剂量 |
[39:28] | (SIRENS WAILING IN DISTANCE) | |
[39:56] | (QUIETLY): Shit. | 该死 |
[40:00] | (SIGHS) Fuck. | 可恶 加西亚痛症诊所 |
[40:10] | You missed your turn. | 你忘了转弯 |
[40:12] | You got somewhere you need to be, old man? | 你有地方要去吗,老头? |
[40:14] | I could drop you off right here. | 我可以让你在这里下车 |
[40:16] | No, no. No. | 没有,对不起,算了 |
[40:18] | Sorry. Never mind. | |
[40:43] | ♪ ♪ | |
[41:03] | Did you see anyone? | –你看到他们吗? –没有,什么也没有 |
[41:04] | No, nothing. | –你看到他们吗? –没有,什么也没有 |
[41:07] | Hang here. Call me if anyone shows up. | 你留在这里,有人出现就给我打电话 |
[41:09] | – Okay. – I think I know where they went. | –好 –我想我知道他们去哪里了 |
[41:14] | BOSCH (ON ANSWERING MACHINE): This is Bosch. Leave a message. | 我是博斯,请留言 |
[41:16] | – (BEEPS) – We know how they got to Spencer. | 我们知道他们怎么威胁史宾赛了 |
[41:19] | Call me back, I’ll fill you in. | 给我回电话,我会告诉你 |
[41:24] | ♪ ♪ |